Speaker 1: Ross and I were just talking about facial hair here a moment ago. So I'll explain why why that's important here coming up. Oh yeah, go ahead and reopen that. It was like every morning this week. It's like, yeah, we're gonna load that, but not in the traditional way. I'm assuming that must have been an update or something. All right, all right, so coming up on the show, Well, you know, Kamila word salad. We haven't known one of those in a while. You're a bunch of teenagers, hyperactive teenagers apparently, And I'm glad it went this way. I know some people are going to leave out the context here and they're just gonna be like, ah, there could I've already seen the the hashtag NC poll people that are posting and are are very disingenuous on the left saying that the Trump administration yesterday came into North Carolina to go ahead and deal funding for hurricane recovery. But that's not what happened. The HUD secretary was here and he was very clear on what the problem was. And asheville knew what the problem was, right, this is not this is not a thing that was hidden. It's something we've mentioned on the show on multiple occasions, but they couldn't help themselves because it's how they roll. Right, It's going to be as woke as possible every single time, with the exception that one time they didn't let him set up a Moonbat autonomous protest zone, probably because they saw what happened with Seattle. So the deal is, we're not doing DEI anymore. That's it. And this level of control at the federal government level, you know, with you know, with big government and them having to say in every aspect of your life because of the behemoth that the FED became. That was and it wasn't only Democrats because Republicans. A lot of Republicans went along with it. But like that's your dream, you're living your dream. Your dream is diminish local control, a federal government that can essentially force you to do things, especially social justice things. Well, the flip side is now they're going to force you not to do them. So in putting together, they have the city of Asheville to get a hold of a big relief package specifically for the city. Right because it is the height it was the hardest hit area, had to cobble together an action plan. It's pretty common they want to know what you're going to be doing with it. It's not just a Trump thing. This is how this works. And they did, and they buried something in the action plan that they knew wasn't going to fly. You can't do that, not with this administration. They were very clear and frankly, it should be illegal what it is they were talking about doing. But don't take my word for it. Here is our new HUD secretary who was in Asheville and gave them the news yesterday.
Speaker 2: Shill, North Carolina, still reeling six months after Hurricane Helene devastated the region. The city is estimating one billion dollars worth of damage to public property and more than seventeen million in lost revenue. Approval of its two hundred and twenty five million dollar federal Disaster recovery grant is contingent on the action plan that it must submit to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, but their draft includes DEI criteria, with the city saying that the impact of disasters is often disproportionately born by vulnerable populations, including load and medium income households, marginalized communities, persons with disabilities, and other underserved groups. Jerman now in this Fox business, all right and hangout.
Speaker 1: She had to do the intro here. I didn't realize it was the whole cut. That's fine because she did a good job of explaining exactly what it said. So that makes sense. So and actually it's more onerous than that. It sets out how to prioritize, just as they have done. These stories exist for their own relief efforts there where they've prioritized uh, you know, bipock property owners, female property owners. Basically, if you're a white male, you don't get prioritized. You can't do that. I don't know how they continue to get away with it. At the same time, you have judges that are running around making, you know, a crazy specific rulings on things that just sound insane. And then like like you, what was the the We had a judge yesterday say that a baby murderer gets gender affirming care. We're still doing this crap. So so no, you can't do that. You can't say that these relief dollars because the flood didn't care. The flood didn't care. So this whole part of their disproportionately hit you know who was disproportionately hit in Nashville, people closest to the river, and I that's not a BIPOC thing of that little, that old tiny house neighborhood on the north side of the French broad there in Ashville previous to this, it is one of the whitest places ever. Because if there's a burrito joint or ether was, I don't know if it's still there that I used to go to when I was in Ashville because they had really good breakfast burritos. It was just hipster city. But whatever, whatever, All right, so let's hear from the HUD secretary.
Speaker 2: Exclusive is the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Scott Turner. Mister Secretary, thanks so much for being here this morning. Good to see you.
Speaker 1: And I should point this out if you guy don't know who Scott Turner is. He's a black dude, right, Yeah, so that's you know, since apparently race is the only thing that matters here, let me just point that out for free your edification.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, Maria, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say about Ashville and the DEI programs? Where are you in this recovery plan?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, my team and I were grateful to be here in Ashville, but as you alluded to, this draft action plan that the City of Ashville presented at first has elements of DEI in their draft action plan and that is not acceptable to HUD. It's not acceptable to the President according to his executive order to get rid of all DEI. And so we're working with the City of Ashville. They have been very responsive to make sure that their upcoming draft action plan is in compliance with HUT and how we give funds out according to HUD's principles, and so we're happy to be here. They're working with us, and we're looking forward to helping the people of Ashville recover from this disaster.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this shouldn't take another week, or this should have taken a minute, right because it's just one section, or at least it was. I don't know if they expanded, but previously when I saw the story, it's one section and you just strike it out and you're like, Okay, we're not gonna use racial components to hand money out because that's dumb. But that's it, and then you would have been done yesterday. So when people are on Twitter and or they're in conversation, they're saying, ah, the evil Trump administration and HUD is trying to withhold relief from Ashville, and then they'll insert whatever the conspiracy theory is. It's very simple. You can't you can't be racist in the way that you distribute relief dollars. That's it. That's all the City of Asheville has to fix one thing. Can't be a big fat racist in how you distribute relief dollars. It's not gonna fly. And I would say that you can do it with your local dollars, but it should be illegal. And to this like this, we need the Supreme Court to literally rule on this because it impacts so many stories that we do. You can't use racial preference in doing this, in in in, in in doing things as far as it pertains to public dollars like that. Took a look, it took a long time for our country to get there, and then when we get there, now we're in this reverse thing. And I know you know that, but that's what the City of Asheville could have done. That's what the city of and and I just know that there's snakes on that council and within that city there that are going to try to shoehorn it in or change the language or do it post or whatever it is, you get it. You're gonna have to keep an eye on them there because what I want, and I think what you want, and what the city should want and what the Fed should want is efficient use of relief dollars, efficient efficient use. That's it. Let's figure out, let's figure out, let's figure out a way to prioritize really the projects that because there's it's not just money that comes with it, it's also federal resources, and so identifying projects that may better avail themselves with some federal resources, but not doing it from a racial standpoint, but maybe from an infrastructure standpoint. Right, there's a lot of sewage and infrastructure issues that remain in Ashville. That's what you need to do. So be adults for five minutes. Help get your city rebuilt. People can make fun of Asheville because it's got a lot of hippies, but it's still a very popular place in North Carolina. It's very beautiful out there. We have a lot of attractions that people come to see. It's a revenue driver for the state. Don't screw this up because you want to be moonbats about it. So fix this. You should have fixed it yesterday, But I'm glad that they're paying attention, all right, six seventeen. Hang on, So I got this amazing email the other day. I was gonna I got it. I didn't see it until towards the end of the show on Monday, and then I completely spaced it yesterday just because all the insanity we had. But this is really funny to me. So it says, hey, good morning guys. On Saturday, I was sitting in a local chain haircutting place waiting for my turn. This is up in wake Forest. Ross. You live in wake Forest, don't you?
Speaker 4: That is where I live?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, well that's that's weird. Okay, not just me, but my entire family.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And son, yeah yes, and your wife is Marky for those who don't know, your son is Lincoln. Okay, this is gonna be important to know everybody's name, all right. So with that in mind, here's how the email reads. It says, I was sitting in a local chain haircutting place waiting my turn when a young man and his son were called for their turn. I heard the woman say Ross and Lincoln your next. After hearing this, I said to myself, could it be the voice from the radio I hear every weekday morning and sometimes this happens right, not usually with the double up, but people will hear the names are names called someplace and I've been there. Way, this happened to you at a mechanic place, didn't it? Where somebody said your name asuming over the years, people have been like, are you wait, are you radio Ross? Or they hear the voice and they pick.
Speaker 4: Up you know it's happened before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And like might go to somebody asks, hey, are you Casey from the radio? And I will say generally it depends what your reaction to the answer will be, just to kind of cut the ice, and if they laugh then then great, Yeah, hey, how you doing? Good to meet you, all that stuff. But I've had a couple lunatics over the years. So with that in mind, are our listener. I don't know if I'm gonna use his name because it doesn't matter, but anyway, our listeners said, oh, maybe that's the guy's from the radio. The guy from the radio. He goes on to write the emailer being far from a shy individual than I am. After the haircut was completed, I happen to run into the same tube next door at the Harris Teeter In said, excuse me, but are you Ross from the Casey O Day Show? With a smile, he said, no, Oh, do I look like him? I replied, I don't know what Ross looks like. I assume apparently our listener's only ever seen you in your lucha door mask. I replied, I didn't know what Ross looked like, but I assume since your name is Ross and your son's name is Lincoln and we're in wake Forest, it's him. The guy laughed and said he'd never heard of the show, and I advised him to tune in. Is that clone you and your son? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: That's absolutely amazing. So there's another Ross and Lincoln like just in wake Forest. That's so weird.
Speaker 1: It's the pairing of it that really like it makes it so strange, Like there's probably a lot of Ross's, there's probably some Lincoln's. But father son scenario.
Speaker 4: Yeah, first off, well I've been cutting my own hair for fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ross is a floby and.
Speaker 4: Because of Lincoln's autism, he has an issue with water and like with like loud noises near his ears. So we tend to cut his own hair at home. We've been doing that Mark, he's like amazing at it. We have a system if the person that you think is me, First of it's so weird that there's a Ross in Lincoln like that. But if they're not wearing a Bills hat and new balances, that's how you know it's not me.
Speaker 1: Or or occasionally a Hurricanes.
Speaker 4: Hat or possibly no, I mean I haven't warn the Hurricanes hat in a long time.
Speaker 1: I still love me just but you own it. But you own it or Hayes.
Speaker 4: For Sheriff merch. That's really the way to tell. And if the other person has a goatee, that's evil Ross, it's not me. What if you're evil Ross, you have no idea. I would have a goateea and it be covered in pats.
Speaker 1: I think there's I think somebody's trying to steal your identity like pod people.
Speaker 4: I think so too. So you sent me this letter because I thought you made it up. I thought it was like I made up bit And I searched the dude's name and I found him on Facebook and I befriended him. Oh you did, And the guy's name is absolutely it sounds like a made up name, Like I don't know that's it. It sounds like a name you would give like if you were gonna pose and Playgirl magazine or something like if you're gonna pose and make it like like like in a telldig Nights, Ricky Bobby, my name is Mike Honcho. The name is amazing. The dude has an amazing name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now is there an evil version of this dude running around with to go to you?
Speaker 4: Possibly you might not even be the real hymn?
Speaker 1: What's going on? A way for it? So somebody, somebody maybe just try to slide in on your action man.
Speaker 4: Maybe just made up a name. I don't know, but I kind of want to meet the mere universe Russelly doppelganger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh that's another thing. You're right, what if they're from a different dimension. Yeah, yeah, now we got that going on. I think that frankly, you're a big enough deal. You should go to wake for a city council and there cannot be another.
Speaker 4: It could be very confusing to people.
Speaker 1: The price of eggs is going down. I noticed there wasn't a lot of egg discussion on many of the leftist shows yesterday. Which was really weird. So yeah, probably buy the dip, so to speak. And in fact, yesterday you had charts emerging with egg prices, gas prices, and inflation all ticking downwards. Now one or two days does not necessarily make a long term pattern, so you know, don't get over your skis on that. But but one of the things that you see as people start taking gains on the stock market, because you know, a lot of that, a lot of that activities excuse me, that is where I went to get a drink and then started hiccupping there. A lot of the activity is people simply taking profits. There's a profit taking, there's people, and there's there's a thousand different reasons. But it's to have all of those things starting to dip is a good sign. Now there's also going to be opportunities as as you you know, as you have course corrections within the stock market to find some value there. So you know, it's not everything is just glass half empty. There is a lot of transition here. And again if you buy into what we talked about yesterday with Senator bud and the New York Post article we discussed that, you know, right, sizing the federal government is akin to trying to get a heroin addict to kick heroin, And so you have the you have the detalks period, right, which is which is? Which is ugly man? Right? Anyone who is who's had to wean themselves off of some sort of addictive drug, maybe not even just heroin, if you are an addict for a long enough time, like literally, you should seek out medical attention to at least monitor while you're doing it, and if it's bad enough. It's the reason that we have things like fake heroin, which I can't remember the name of it, but you know what I'm talking about. We have processes to do that. So that is the analogy that they're using for what's going on with the federal government in the right size. And now you may think that's BS and you're welcome to I'm just telling you what they say it is so it'll be interesting. But apparently it hasn't kicked in at the Wegmans because Rosters just telling me what his dinner costs yesterday. So you don't even you don't even go to the Harris Teeters. So like people aren't gonna find you at the Harris Teeter, right.
Speaker 4: I very rarely, and it's it's like the one by the gym that I go to. So sometimes if I'm like tired afterwards, I'm like, I just want to stop buy and get some eggs or something that I'll stop in that hair's teeter and but it's very rare. Yesterday, Mark, he went to the Wegmans and uh, it's incredible. It is problem. Yeah. She got like because you're like, oh is this because they have bills, gear and yes, but also the food. So we got a pizza. She got chicken fingers for tonight. They're like glorious.
Speaker 1: What makes chicken fingers glorious?
Speaker 4: They're just ginormous looking. You're like, those are not normal?
Speaker 1: What else? Did?
Speaker 4: She get? A chocolate pie and some chocolate croissant said it was like sixty bucks. Yeah, yeah, I can't do that all the time.
Speaker 1: The food is so good though. It is, dude. The one I've never been to, the one up in wake Forest, but the one off six Forks there and inside the belt Line and Raleigh they have you know where they have like the buffet thing over on the left side when you walk in there.
Speaker 4: I walk in there, it's overwhelming. Oh yeah, the first time I walked in there, it was like, this is too much. I felt like Lincoln, Like it was like I was on the spectrum for a few seconds because I walked in and I was overwhelmed. I was like, there's too much going on here. I gotta leave.
Speaker 1: And I literally have Josh cereal.
Speaker 4: I was in there for like two minutes and I literally had to leave. I'm like, there's too much going on. I can't I can't compute.
Speaker 1: What is Is that the one where Boston Paul goes and gets drunk because they serve beer there. I think that's the one, he said. He sent me a series of emails right after the thing opened, because they have like a they have like a like a beer station in there. And it's funny too, because you go over there and it's like a bunch of dudes standing there and you're like, I'm where's your wives? Oh, probably doing the shopping. You sit over here with your buddies drinking beer.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: So be it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, enough little grocery store stuff for today. Let's see here. Ah, this story's so insane. I gotta share this with you. So out in Washington, like they're still in full moonbat mode. I don't care what anyone says. Ross ever having a conversation off the air that there are people who believe that those on the left are like they're pretending to not be on the left, and they're keeping their head low, and they're like they're trying to create this scenario. You know, that sounded to me like Ross when you were describing it. It sounds like literally what conservatives have had to do forever, right you in the Trump era, Right if you voted for Trump in twenty sixteen, a lot of people weren't going to tell you. And that's why we had this whole thing about secret Trump voters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a there was a segment on Gordon Deal before our show while voading Audio was listening to it, and they're talking about Hollywood and how comes suddenly there seems to be an influx or an uptick in conservative media movies and stuff like that and in TV shows, and they said the reason for it was, you know, the executives were sort of pivoting this way to save their asses because they didn't want the Trump administration to come after them. And they said, you know, we had a lot of people that didn't want to go in the record, but you know they had their head you know, a lot of them said, you know, I'm in Hollywood and I'm still a liberal, but I have my head down and I'm not making a lot of noise because i don't want to be called out. Shut up, like they were hiding under the floorboards in Hollywood. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No, the it's the whole mentality of Hollywood conservatives, which is still a thing. Right if you're a conservative. How many stories have we read where people are just like, no, if you're a conservative Hollywood, just shut up.
Speaker 4: This isn't like a big thing to This isn't like a Sherlock Holmes a mystery.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: They want the Senate, the House, and the popular vote, and they looked obviously the electoral College because of that. The reason that they're doing this is because those in Hollywood, the executives, they're following the money and they realize this is where people are at right now, the majority of us, that's where we're at, and they want to make money.
Speaker 1: They're in Hollywood or not hiding it right right right? Mark Ruffalo, Mark Ruffalo, But there was a video I saw of him the other day. Uh, you probably didn't see it because you have you haven't blocked.
Speaker 4: We have blocked d I applied to him a long time ago. He's annoying, but.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody else repost it and he's you know, it's just classic Mark Ruffalo losing his crap. Although here's what I'll understand the video. It looks like the camera on his phone is one megapixel. Bro, you work in Hollywood. How do you have such crap video quality?
Speaker 4: What the hell is he's under the floorboards. He doesn't have a good signal. Oh, he's in direct to me.
Speaker 1: He's Lows, where he goes and drinks beer while he makes his wife shop.
Speaker 4: I love Lows, so.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that had a beer station. They do. Well, look at that fancy everything's fancy. So yeah, No, the Gordon Deal's show this morning was just nuts with that dude and the executive branch like that.
Speaker 4: They're not like in hiding. They don't have their heads down. They're not. They're being super loud and obnoxious to come out with a different cring song every other week.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, except then they don't send anyone in Hollywood who can sing to do the song.
Speaker 4: One thing the Oscar showed us. Right, they're certainly in hiding.
Speaker 1: They're oh yeah, well, and that goes for lawmakers. Like in the state of Washington, there is a bill being proposed and you know, hey, it's Washington. This probably has a chance of passing because a lot of lunatics in the legislature there, all right, So a bill that would release juvenile murderers from jail early and provide them rental vouchers. So the scenario for this is like is so you're like sixteen, you were charges of juvenile but you were you were given a sentence that maybe takes you, you know, through juvenile hall and then maybe fifteen years as an adult, you know, whatever the sentence was. So they don't like that, and they also don't like it and if they were charged with adults, even though they have that law there. So the bill would identify killers who were technically under eighteen at the time they killed and then give them early release if they receive sentences that extended past their juvenile years. So if you murdered somebody at sixteen and you've got fifteen years, you know, you do two in juvie and then they take you to adult prison, you wouldn't have to do the adult prison, and then they would buy you a place to live. This is what they're discussing, no doubt. To be fair, you can only have two murders, right, you could you get one and then you get one other. But if you murder three people, you're going to not be eligible for this program.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a good deal.
Speaker 1: Wait, why is that a good deal? I mean not for society, It's not.
Speaker 4: No, it is not.
Speaker 1: For that. So what happens if you murdered one, this goes into effect and you're gonna get so then you have a free murder, right? Am I wrong on this? Let's say let's say you're sixteen. You murdered somebody. It just happened, right, and you did get the longer sentence, But they go ahead and decide, all right, well we're gonna go ahead, and we're gonna go ahead, and the moment you turn eighteen, you're out and we're gonna buy you a place to live. You get to murder somebody else in juvenile hall. Right, if you've only murdered.
Speaker 4: One, you do, but surely you won't commit three because then you won't be You get to your.
Speaker 1: Apartment right, No, no, no, no, Three is too many, two is apparently just right amount, and one is I guess not showing initiative. So absolute lunatics. Man. Yeah, Washington Democrats are gonna be voting on a bill to release juvenile killers from jail early as long as they didn't kill more than two victims. We'll call that this sympathy threshold, and then give them rent to live in your neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, do they need to be put on the list? What do you mean like there's like a sexual thing you know? No, hell no, you know, there's no to go around. Do you have to go around on a clipboard? It'd be like, Hey, I'm your new neighbor. They're paying for my apartment, and I murdered two people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's not going to urder three. You're not completely out of the program. So let's say ROSSI screwed up. You were going to murder your second and stray bullet or passed through, and then you murdered three, and you're like, oh crap, what am I going to do? Well, if you've murdered more than two while you won't get immediate release, And I'm sorry, I said let's see on the let me let me make sure I'm accurate. So there's two different scenarios. One depending on how young you were, that will get you early release, potentially on your eighteenth However, the Review Sentenced Board could also require the early release for age twenty four.
Speaker 4: So are they like murders or is it just like manslaughter or is it like first to.
Speaker 1: The you know, just juvenile juvenile murder convictions. So if you were a juvenile at the time your murder conviction, now, if you murdered that third person, you're not getting out of twenty four. However, any sentence that is longer than twenty years, they'll go ahead and knock back to twenty years. And I guess from there, you can murder as many as you want and still only get twenty years. So you know, if you're willing to do the time and you have a lot of murdering you need to get done. That also is a bit of a deal, right, because you can't fathom if somebody's run around, let's say they got six bodies on them, probably twenty years would be a little light in most jurisdictions.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, it does not specify how long you get rental vouchers for Apparently that's gonna be up to some committee or board they're going to put together, which I'm sure is going to be absolutely stacked with moon bets. And I love the twenty fourth thing too, Like it's because remember we got into this whole thing where we started expanding what it means to be at a juvenile right when remember when Obama's like, oh, you can stand your parents health insurance till you're twenty six, and you're like, but those are adults. And then we had other things where they're just like, now you're out really an adult at eighteen, and we have, like we've talked about this on the show, we have created a scenario. This is not to pick on all eighteen year olds, by the way, but we have created like an eighteen year old in nineteen forty, right as World War Two is getting going, and in a modern day eighteen year old, they have nothing in common. I'm sorry for the most for it. Again, there's there's not talking about one officer individuals. I mean in general, if you needed something adult done ross and you had your selection of eighteen year olds from nineteen forty or eighteen year olds from twenty twenty four. Who you picking for the adult thing? Uh?
Speaker 4: The forties?
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, These dudes were lying so they could go get murdered in World War two defending their country. They were lying about their age. They were they were dude. You ever listened to grandparents explained like what they were doing about the time they turned eighteen, It could be embarrassing. Man.
Speaker 4: I think there was just a difference and intelligence too. I was just looking at like just minutes ago it was. I found it on an X. It was like an eighth grade graduate like examination, like graduat from from like nineteen twenty two or whatever, and I maybe I could answer three other questions.
Speaker 1: On the list, right, Yeah, yeah, Well they you know, they had more time to learn reading, writing, arithmetic, Well they had to. They didn't have d ice to go.
Speaker 4: To well, they had to because they also didn't have the computers that have all the information in the world in their fingers, you know, in their hands.
Speaker 1: So they remember, how do you remember when you got to the old enough? Remember when you were old enough, and then in high school when you got to finally use like the graphing calculators.
Speaker 4: I never I was so bad in math. I never used the graphing calculator to calculus.
Speaker 1: Well one had a little secret game on him. In two you could spell boobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I know. I would do that in a regular calculator, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, but you can do it in a more glorious way on those Texas instruments. But like, I remember how how much cheating I thought it was, Like we get a calculator in class? Yeah, I think I think it was camera which class where it first kicked him, And I'm like, this is amazing. But yeah, you look at those tests from like the nineteen fifteen you know, high school equivalency or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is just eighth grade you like do Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like solve cold fusion, all right, come up with a nuclear device we can use against Japan. Okay, all right, then your your eighth grader turns that around. So good for you, Washington, two free bodies, get to it, all right, six fifty Hang on. You should just have a good reminder of how this could have gone. And to do that, all you need to do is hear Kamala Harris continued to speak into cameras, and you'd realize that the absolute news we slipped, so.
Speaker 8: We did door dash.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess absolute lunatic man. Ros You like Dorito's, right, but you're more of a Cheetos guy. She get down with some Dorito's.
Speaker 4: Lincoln's big things are like Dorito's and Cheetos. I don't really eat either.
Speaker 1: Is he like cool Ranch or Nacho Cheeste.
Speaker 4: He'll go back and forth, he'll be like red bag, blue bag, but he prefers the red bag.
Speaker 1: I mixed them, which I told you not allowed to do.
Speaker 4: But I think it's you survived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I had some mix this weekend.
Speaker 4: Good for you. Yeah, you have a strong system, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's you know, all the horrible stuff I put into my body over the years. That's probably helped. So Kamala Harris, right, let me do this setup and then we'll get to the audio here after. So she's talking about Dorito's for some reason, and I guess her love of Dorito's, and I guess she's trying to make a joke. Actually, I got time. Let me go ahead and play this.
Speaker 8: So we did or dash because I wanted Doritos, and it was there were about the red carpet.
Speaker 7: Part was a bombster.
Speaker 8: Nobody wanted to leave to go to the grocery store.
Speaker 1: She's talking about watching the Oscars. By the way, what do you think the wine count is for her at this moment of this a half a box of frondsia at least.
Speaker 8: So it was door dash and I'm and I'm thinking about this about so I was willing to give up whatever might be the trackings of Kamala Harris's particular fondness for Nacho chief Dorito's for the sake of getting a big bag of Dorito's as I watched the Oscars.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a question, don't you have assistance? Oh? Look at that? So I'm looking at the video of them arresting. So they had a protest at Colombia. Now they're protesting the the probable deportation of the Hamastu. This my mood, Khalil, which, by the way, I saw a lot of I in It's fine. I saw a lot of people very much on both sides of this First Amendment absolutist saying that you know, while yes, there literally is within the immigration law in the United States there is very clear and concise language about terrorist recruiting support things like that. And if he's handing out flyers with Hamas stuff on it. A lot of people would say that it's meant those requirements, and basically the State Department, which Marco Rubio obviously is a Secretary of State, is ahead of They can make unilateral decisions because you're not dealing with citizens, you might be dealing with residents. I'm not saying he was in the country illegally necessarily, although I'd be interested to see if he's a permanent resident or it's an expansion of an educational visa. But regardless, even if it's a what's known as a permanent resident, you still can't come and literally do things in support of recognized terrorist organizations. So then they started, you know, they started some pretty violent clashes there, and I think this thing's just going to ramp up. Dude, I got that. I see people putting this out there, and I know it's a little bit of engagement bait on the Twitter, So let me just say it on the radio instead. Like I get a vibe some bads coming with all this Tesla stuff, all this Columbia stuff, all this willingness and and this this apologetic way in which somebody can can feel that they are morally justified to go and do things. And I saw them justifying and saying, well, we can burn all the Tesla dealerships we want, because January sixth was just a party, right, And it's just it's just the laziest stuff. But like, I don't know how bad it's going to get. Somebody's gonna die, man, And I don't want it. But we're just people are losing their crap, and and and again you still have people in power that are willing to look the other way on this stuff. I do enjoy the amount of people that are getting quickly busted though, by the way, vandalizing actual teslas, not realizing sensory mode as a thing. Did you get all these beautiful camera angles Like that dumb chick in the parking garage, you thought she was being real. She looked like she was moving along the side of her car, but she had her other arms stuck behind her back with her key protruding out from her fist, and then just went all the way down the side of this dude's Tesla. Yeah, stuff like that, because that's just that's just she looks like somebody's mom who's just in a parking garage. Running errands. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think I saw that video or like one similar to it, and these people don't realize, like the cameras and the tesla's like.
Speaker 1: That's the sensory mode. Man, it's great, love it, but you know, eventually people will pick up what's going on there and then you have stuff like this. So first of all, don't ever go to Reddit for advice for legal advice. Okay if I could, just but you just share that with you please, whatever you do, don't go to Reddit for legal advice. So this but anyway, this woman, this is under the Reddit legal advice daughter is being prosecuted for felony vandalism to vehicles. What else can be done? And who can we contact my daughter? And by the way, this is so annoying, she writes my daughter and then in parentheses African American eighteen years old? Well, what does it matter? The eighteen is pertinent because that's the dividing line between adults and juvenile in a lot of places. But what does it matter as your daughter's black? But I guess when you're in that mindset, it always matters. But it shouldn't. All right, So my daughter African American eighteen years old was involved in a protest at a Tesla dealership. After the protest, she apparently vandalized spray painting physical damage. It says breeding a Tesla, she means breaking and a cyber truck and was caught in century mode again see that you don't know that's going on? And then she writes how clear are those cameras? She told her lawyer and I that she was coaxed by her friends to do it. Well, it doesn't matter. She's an adult, Okay, so you don't have to listen to your friends when they tell you to do stuff like that. She goes on to write, I'm scared for her, and I want her to have the best possible future, But I'm afraid she's going to get a harsh sentence if found guilty, with her lawyer said it is highly and her lawyer says it's highly likely given the evidence. Will she be expelled from school? Will she be able to get a job? Anyone have any advice for me or her? Yeah? Yeah, don't go and commit felonies that you know you're committing, right, I don't care if you think you're morally justified. You can't believe you're legally justified. And I think if you're being honest, you knew you weren't legally justified. You assumed that you were going to get away with it, which is why you did it. But now you're not going to face the consequences, and the consequences for you in a just world obviously would be the prosecution for the level of damage and if you vandalized multiple vehicles, the dealership itself. This is not cheap. This is going to get to felonious levels real quick. I remember seeing on that that video about the woman who just keyed for about two seconds down the side one, you know, one keystroke about a third of the body of the of the Tesla seven thousand dollars. And how many of you have had to go to a body shop for some minor and you just can't even fathom what things cost today, especially on paint jobs and stuff, or if you get a bump or I had a bumper issue one time, and I think it was now it was I turned it. It was a warranty thing, but I remember them telling me when I had to bring it back, what the what the actual costs would have been it's just bonkers, dude, because of the paint stuff. So no that that your advice is you don't go ahead, get her a lawyer and maybe use it as a teaching opportunity that we can't just go and vandalize people's stuff and it doesn't matter what your stupid friends say, you can't do that, and then you're gonna have to pay the piper. So in this case the piper, maybe you haven't a delay going to a university as.
Speaker 4: The daughter or the mom never heard of the bridge analogy? Right, what do you mean you know your friends are jumping on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom used to like to say that. So although she would say she would say jumping off Cloud Peak, I don't know if that's a way because that's our big mountain there. So she would then utilize that. But yeah, she loved the analogy. If your friends were gonna jump off cloud Peak because there's a big cliff face there, would you do it? I'd be like, well, I don't know to have a wingsuit, like I was a smart ass. Maybe did I tell you have a parachute?
Speaker 4: But does that hold up in court?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: If you're like, oh, my friends were all doing and vandalizing the teslas. So I should be fine. The judge is gonna be like, Okay, enjoy prison.
Speaker 1: Right, or maybe the judge would be like, well, do you want to name all your friends that we don't have here, and maybe we can look at a sentence reduction. Look, she's probably not gonna go to jail if she's never done any you know, she doesn't have a criminal record. But you're gonna have to pay for this. And I know that she's eighteen, but I suspect she doesn't have the money to pay for it. So that's probably going to be you. And so what people should tell you, and Reddit will never tell you, is maybe you as a parent have failed because I again I don't know exactly how you raised her, but I can judge by this email that you don't impart. I told you The thing that my mom used to say is consequences for your actions. And I'd hate that, but she harped on it every day, man, every time something came up, and I didn't like the results of it. But these are the consequences for your actions. She never let me forget. Even as a juvenile. The chances are if things are going badly for me right now, it's probably my fault, not always, and she could delineate, but you know when I did something dumb, she didn't let me forget it. And it's clear that this mom who wrote that stuff is one from the first line where she's like, my daughter's black. I already feel that you do not have a good sense of how to take responsibility for your actions because you're trying to use and what should be an unnecessary piece of information to some sort of wedge to try to get your daughter out of this. And so if you have the mindset that the rules don't apply to you as much because you're black, then I don't believe that you're a good parent to your child, or at least setting them up to not fail. Okay, so that's number one. Number two, At no point does she say what her daughter did was stupid. Do you notice that nowhere in the emails she goes this isn't good. She simply is concerned about the consequences, but never really condemns or even speaks negatively about what her daughter did. The only negative thing that she really includes is that her friends coaxed her. So she's she's taking personal responsibility and consequences for one's action, and deciding that she's going to help mentally trans let her daughter transfer it to her friends, thus removing any blame or guilt that her daughter may have. So your daughter's probably not gonna have an easy go of it. There's gonna be a lot of tears, there's gonna be some lost opportunity. It won't haunt her forever, but it may impact her significantly going forward. And the fact is that while it's on her, a lot of it's on you too, ma'am. You failed as a parent because you, still in this thing, can't even recognize that your kid was acting like a vandalist dirtbag who thought that they were morally justified, and whether that means not having them around friends where she would feel like she wants to do that, and you telling her that her skin color doesn't negate her responsibility in a polite society. These are all lessons that maybe now would be a good time to go over before it's too late. And if it turns into a teachable moment and she learns something and you learn something, then then at least some good has come out of this. This is not difficult so uh yeah, just lunacy, dude. I said, what is some of just crazy videos on Twitter this morning?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ross, did you see the other angle of the baton assault or not assault or whatever?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I miss it?
Speaker 1: Okay, so other angles have emerged. You're not gonna believe this.
Speaker 4: Does it show her tripping on her shoelaces or not being in her shoes correctly and falling over and like you know, it was the leverage and the moment she accident she'd beatn that? Oh she did?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, her head. And then they had a lip reader too, where it looks it sounds like she's now I believe it if you want or not with lip readers, but the lip reader thinks she's screaming, get off, get off the track. And then something else like whitch, I don't know. Do you scream get off the track when you're tripping? Is that is that normal? Are you ever tripp just walking down the sidewalk and you scream get off the sidewalk while you're trying to regain it. I've never done that, So I'm gonna go with no. All right here? Oh wait, Jamal wants to weigh in on this. Hey, Jamal, what's up, hey, gay.
Speaker 5: See what's going on? Hopefully having a blessing, wonderful morning. You're sounding good batter from from last week from being sick. I'm gonna say this, Casey, these people have to looked at them, these old videos from the nineteen fifties and nineteen seatures that we shall have overcome God all this stuff, and then people want to see him think, oh, this how it was. You can just protest and show up. That's not how it was. When you showed up in protest, they had counter protesters and sometimes they got behind in the process. So that's my other one. We have empower protesters to the point where they are almost untouchable. No, if you won't show up in protest, sometimes we have to start all of these protests that it's responsible. And when you dad, do you.
Speaker 1: Mean by protest do you mean violent or protests where there's vandalism or are you talking about just people sending in the park chanting, Because I don't know, nobody's got beef with people chanting a park. It's people businesses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not talking about that. I'm not talking about you want to stand in you want to stand in the middle of the street and shat we shall overcome while holding a five hundred dollars iPhone and getting your all college paid for yelling racism. You looked at stupid. That's fine. But when you start damaging, vandalizing, impeding other people, because here's what they do in the protests, because I've had it done before, and I don't do well in protest. I don'tkay see they're stand in front of you. I'm trying to walk into a door. They moved to the door where I was at, and I'm like, you remember because I called down at that time. I went down there when we used to have more on Monday, and I went down there yelling back at William Bot. I lost my voice and I called in. It's many years ago, but this is what they do. They take their protests and they use them as a weapon to intimidate the vandalizing. When you're burning down Tesla, you're burning up Tesla places, te them up. I'm sorry that people should not have to act right that if they retaliate, or that if they retaliate or they defend their property as wrong. You know, everybody keeps say you know now they say you have a right you know, they barely say it defends your life. But people say you don't have a right to defend your property. Yes you do.
Speaker 1: Words are violence and properties just property. Come on, man, when you beat it. These are the These are the messages of these universities in a lot of cases have beat into these kids' brains. Again, all of these adults, adults around these protesters, had their adults, their their their family or their mentors have failed them. They have telling them that this is that you're going to get. This is why I'm concerned something's going to happen.
Speaker 5: And you said to keep on case. Just because you black, that don't mean and I'm so glad to say, just because you're black, that don't mean you can't be held responsible. She said that lead my daughter is black. No, it don't matter if your daughter black. If she went there vandalize the tesla, she needs a say this. She needed to be dealing with the more white food and white folk from the nineteen fifties and sixties and try to vandalize their stuff. You know, back then it would have won a lot different. But you're gonna go vandalize somebody then hide behind your blackness. Oh, I'm black, so you can't touch me because you racist. That's exactly what she did. And now she's mad because she's probably in a county it's gonna prosecute her. She ain't in a county like Durham where you sit here, where Drham or Rake or Orange, where the judges are lenient. She's probably in a county like Johnson County. She's probably in the county like Nash County. She's probably in a county like Edgecombe County and Burgar County where they gonna lock her up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that the locker ups doesn't have any other offenses. But you can't use the excuse that your friends told you or Jamal, you just missed the boat man and you get you get some free crime because of the color of your skin. Is that what you're mad about? You didn't realize this.
Speaker 5: You know what? Anybody that sat here, anybody sit here and say they should let young offenders. Democrat Party is saying they should free young offenders because they murdered somebody when they were younger. It's just now right them all they get two bodies.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, it too.
Speaker 5: This is not what my mother, father and grandparents marched for They never said that this should be part of a silvil rights. This is not right. You're a friend murderers because you still think slavery and white supremacy affecting us. When the last time you've seen slave and white supremacy stop anybody black.
Speaker 1: Break. But I'm not doing it because you're black. I'm doing it because the clock's gonna make me. Okay, So I gotta thank you very much. All right, on that note, we'll be back.
Speaker 5: Hang on.
Speaker 1: Oh man, all right, Ross, I am emailing you some audio, buddy, very short. You don't have to bleep anything. You want it to your show. I can never do you want it to your show account or your other one show account. That's what I thought. So Ross is what are you eating? Are you eating doritos mixed together? Because if you do that, apparently, oh yeah, always eating some protein. Okay, somebody got very mad over my mixing the the doritos earlier. I'll explain that in the moment. We'll get this over to Ross. Absolute insanity. Turtle is the subject line, so look for that. It's very short piece of audio. All right, good morning, everybody, and welcome. It is seven thirty five here on the CaCO Day Radio program. Let's see here eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, few things to get to here. Oh, by the way, do you guys know we have a blood moon on Friday, Yeah, we got so we have a lunar eclipse potential blood moon. So you know, if you get if you're doing witchcraft or you got sacrificial altar, is probably going to be a busy weekend for you right there. So I'll give you some more details on that. Ye and a half. Be a real early riser to catch it, it looks like though, because I think it's gonna be like three am when it's the bloodiest, which is good. That's when the most shenanigans overnight can happen. So all right, so we'll get that all keyed up. Here, a twenty four year old rally man by the name of Jeremiah Natrigo n Trego I don't not to pronounce it. I was apprehended on charges Apparently he's the dude who's been running around Lake Lynn showing women his business. So which, by the way, let me just say this not the time of the year for it. You know what, I mean, not the time of the year. Now if you want to, you know, put your best show forward, probably need to probably want to wait, Yeah, we got some warmer weathers coming up. But you know, so it's not like it's not the worst and it could be. But what's it's like forty five degrees right now?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: What yuh? I mean it'll be in the seventies today, but the other day was not. But yeah, according to his arrest, he was running around and I offered a view to a couple of women and you know, lake Lynn if it is usually insanely busy if there's even decent weather out, So there you go. So yeah, I saw that they were looking forever did that and they busted them. But again, not the calendar time of the year. You probably want to get into that, sir, Just saying all right, let me tell you about this lunatic. Now this, by the way, this person is a sits on a state committee out in Oregon is the is It's called the organ Consumer Advisory Council, and is a I believe a drug addiction counselor yes, a licensed drug addiction counselor so uh works for works for the status a drug addiction counselor, but also sits on one of the state wide advisory boards. And which is you know, you gotta you gotta have a little skin in the game, you gotta have some knowledge. These are you know, this is these are the people that you want if they're gonna be advising. You want people that are probably a little more plugged in societally, have maybe some upper level degrees. I'm okay with that, and you know, you put some everyman on there, but you want people who are passionate about what they're doing and not lunatics. And that is that is where our story takes us because this particular individual, whose name is j. D. Holt, who is a blue haired woman, and if I'm allowed to say that, I know everyone freaked out over the Congress the congress person the other yesterday, what happened there is in a position to have some control. Is that blue or would you say that's more green? I think it's more green than blue. It's kind of a combination.
Speaker 4: It's more green.
Speaker 1: I think it's more green. I just on my one on my phone, it looked more blue, but on the monitor on my laptop it looks more green. So I don't know, well, it doesn't matter anyway, colored hair, and uh, before the meeting gets started, decides that, you know, it has to put everyone on notice for pronouns. So this is somebody who counsels drug addicts. And this is somebody who makes decisions about consumer protection. Consumer initial sit is a lawsuits at the AG and Oregon fires like this files. This is not somebody who's just there to you know, help picking out colors for you know, the new state flag or whatever. It's somebody who impacts a lot of people, a lot of people that are in sensitive positions each and every day, and chairs this committee and says things like.
Speaker 6: This, Hello, everybody, it's JD. Turtle and pronouns pronouns are turtle and they them. Hello everybody, it's JV. You say them are turtle for pronouns? Hello everybody, it's JD. They them and turtle for pronouns in the penfieldy Gene area.
Speaker 1: Your turtle, you're you're not a turtle. What have you ever seen a turtle with dyed green hair?
Speaker 4: You're not a turtle. You're not a turtle. Do you know martial arts were you're raised by a rat? You were not you were not a turtle, You're not a humanoid Turtlectly.
Speaker 1: Where I was going with this, Yeah, I was gonna say, she doesn't have one bow staff right right, one samurai sword?
Speaker 4: Right, there's not one katana there, no.
Speaker 1: Not a single not a single one. What's the Raphael's thing? But they call those again the size size? Yeah, you see the size. I see size, but not size. So it's a bulky, bulky turtle.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh also has a fake middle name. I don't know if you know this, So J D. Holt is this? Uh this not a turtle's name. Who utilizes for the middle name terrapin, which are turtles if I guess if you don't know, the tub with terrapins are there like a small species of turtles and talks to drug addicts. So I just want to point this.
Speaker 4: Out the drug counselor that's crazy, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you may have somebody who's still tripping, right.
Speaker 4: But there's no need to uh to do LSD when you're already crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I know I'm saying. So if you get somebody who's like having a bad trip, right and they're kind of coming there like figured it out and they're like and then and they're like, oh, are you the doctor. No, I'm the turtle. They're like, oh my god, I'm still high. Yeah, this is some really good stuff. It's some really good stuff. Oh, absolute lunatics. Let me just tell you exactly what the organ Consumer Advisory Council does. The council advises the director of the organ Health Authority, among other things, advising the AG's office. Like I mentioned, but this is where I feel is the most injurious. The council advises the director of the organ Health of Authority on the provision of behavioral and mental health services. So it's not just drug stuff. This person is also shaping mental health care in the state of Oregon. That's insane. The council reviews, evaluates, and provides feedback on all site reviews related to mental health health services provided by the organ organ's health authority, So in every aspect of the mental So this person, who is clearly mentally ill is one of twenty one individuals who control mental health services for the state in which they reside. I don't mean to just jam this word in here, but that's insane, and like, I'm really insane. And then also works with people try to kick drug addiction, who they then say is a turtle. Oh there you go, all right, seven forty three casey of day radio program. What if it's a test to see if the other twenty on the committee will be like, you know what, I have an advisory. This person needs mental health care and they're all just failing it because people will sit back and go along with anything if they think they themselves are going to get canceled. Yeah. I don't know how you save that, man, I don't know how you fix that. We fix it with weather though, maybe a phrase stage that was ready to go oh yeah, well oh busy boy this morning judge by your email earlier, so I didn't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, nothing spectacular, but it's all We had a guy who was running around one of the big the trails around one of the lakes and Raleigh that's real popular.
Speaker 1: And then he was exposing himself to women. But he was doing it when it's like fifty degrees out, So hey, that's not so much good. No, like today today wouldn't be a bad day yet, right, No, I mean don't do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, we're not encouraging that at all. But you know, up near eighty.
Speaker 4: Most of us.
Speaker 9: We'll get into a little bit of fire danger. The Weather Service puts out the statements on that increase fire danger and effect. Today, I'm just gonna say most of central North Carolina and that's through eight pm. Tonight's starting at noon, so that's low humidity, temperatures are warm, and so they're urged to avoid out outdoor burning blah blah blah. Obviously, if you're camper and you're doing that, certainly watch your campfires and all those things. Also have some winds that will gust maybe fifteen to twenty miles per hour. So you know, this has become more frequent. Casey, We've been doing this a long time, and I'll go back a few years and I don't ever remember like talking about, you know, how dry it's been and talking about fire weather this much. But we are, so I guess we yeah, yeah, mostly up thirties, low forties this morning, and as I said, this afterday we're close to eighty, and then temperatures are going to continue to stay in the low to mid seventies through tomorrow and Friday. Might see a little more cloud tomorrow, and be shocked if somebody gets a late shower. It's early over the weekend, and we'll run a better shower chance that's into Saturday night and Sunday. Thunderstorm chances are there severe a very small chance that would be sometime probably Sunday. So we'll tweak that a little bit in the next couple of days. But real nice next few days whatever it is, as temperatures are going to stay very mild. Not a record though, for example, if we go eighty today is one for Raleigh. Officially, the record's nineties, so back in nineteen ninety. So it's been a lot hotter this time of year too, But I enjoyed, so joy the great weather'll stay dry through Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but so what's going to be happening early Friday morning? So like, am I going to be able to see the blood moon? I have sacrifices I have to make and I have to have a line of sight.
Speaker 9: So yes, you will should be clear. There'll be some clouds Thursday night, will we should clear by morning for blood moon? What's that does that come after?
Speaker 1: Okay? So it's it's the eclipse. The eclipse starts at one nine am and then by two twenty six they say blood Moon and then two fifty nine. They say, if you do get the deep red color, three am is going to be the best viewing time. So oh, that's right when I get up.
Speaker 9: So okay, yeah, we'll connect on that Friday.
Speaker 1: Check that out. Okay, all right, well thanks for a good Yeah. Ross has his henge, his sacrifice altered. His henge just booked up the whole weekend. So very busy, very busy, Yeah busy. All right, all right, have it go on to talk the next hour. Ross, you excited about the blood Moon at the sacrifice, I'm coming.
Speaker 4: I brought that up because people have been asking. Hayeshan is completely booked completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no room. Hey man, these things are totally predictable. It's been a while. Just you gotta get maybe next time, all right, seven to forty seven? Hang on, So your twenty four year old muckbang influencer, Dude, I can't even watch these. I can't even see clips of these. I'm just I just recoil. How are these so popular? Ross? You watched the muck Bang. You guys know what muckbang is. These are the streamers. That's not all of them are really fat either. There's especially like some of the little Asian female streamers. They're like, I don't even know how they're muckbang. So this is where they buy all the food, Like they went into McDonald's, like give me one of everything, and then they do a stream of themselves just eating everything in one city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm happy you described it because it sounds dirty, like the word muckbang sounds like it should be like a dirty thing. But yeah, I can't watch it either.
Speaker 1: Like it and there's food everywhere and they get it all. Yeah, it's sloppy and growl. Yeah, but it's not a excuse me, it's not. Although it is a sexual thing too. It is literally a fetish. I don't know if you know this. So I read an article and I was like, I didn't need to know that. Now I know that. Yeah, but anyway, this particular muck banger, is that what you'd call I don't know, the terminology was not one of the skinny ones, not by a lunt. What do you think? What do you think that? What do you think? This?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 1: And that's a dude by.
Speaker 4: The way, Yeah, dude, that's like in the four hundred five hundred pound rates. That's the sort of that you see on TV, like My six hundred Pound Life where they have to use a crane to take him out of the house.
Speaker 1: Well, they had a massive heart attack and they died. So I don't celebrate it, but it's like, how did you not see that as the eventuality here? If you're five hundred pounds and you're eating forty thousand calories in a sitting or whatever, like Ross likes to protein load. I've never seeing somebody who eat so many eggs in the morning, but like it's it's not a disgusting amount. It's just like guy really likes eggs because they're being encouraged by it right there. Yes, they're getting a paycheck for it. Who's the who is the weird one in the US that I guess Goot's skinny was avocado or what it was. The dude's name it Rise with Avocado or something. I honestly, this is how little I care about this stuff, But but sometimes you can't get away from it. I remember seeing that dude everywhere, and I don't know, I'm sure there was some little scandal or something, but I remember like there was a lot of like commentary videos I saw on YouTube and people talking about it on social media, and it's exactly what you were just saying. It's the attention, right, because you know the thing about being online is figuring out your niche and how do you get your attention? Because that's what that's what you crave, That's why you do the things that you do. That's why you have people that literally will I don't you know you have women will go out and they'll they'll have to figure out how the two that are sleeping with all the dudes, right, they're doing that for attention. I saw one of they were down at Did you see the video of them down that the thousand man chick, who was it? She's at Cancun right now. Do you see the videos coming out of spring Break with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's on stage. They're doing like body shots off her.
Speaker 1: They're doing body shots, not like just off her upper part of her body. They're pouring it down through there and and dudes are lining and women are lining up to drink shots out of that that shot glass that you just had filled a thousand times. You super like, this is how you get super aids and probably super pink I judging by some of this, But what are we doing. That's for attention. So somebody stuff in their face to the point of sadly, Now, death death, you ate yourself to for clicks. You might go pet bison or something. The survival rate's probably better the dude second, you know, you'll equally go viral.
Speaker 4: I'm at the age now where like I look at like people like in their early twenties, and it's so sad when they pass away because they're so young. Like when you're twenty four, you don't feel like you're young, but you're like a baby.
Speaker 1: No, and you're yeah, no, especially when you're in high school. And really, yeah, you remember how shocking it was when you were in high school. If a high school, if somebody literally because you ever, do you have anybody who died of like cancer or a child.
Speaker 4: I had a childhood friend who fell through the ice. Oh gee, yeah and drowned. Yeah, to this day, he was a great dude. His name was Doug Beswick and he was just he was a crazy dude. It was so funny. Remember him being so funny and yeah, he just like fell right through the ice.
Speaker 1: Dude. I fought, let me tell you what I fell through the ice. Don't did you know that I no idea it felt through. It's it's, it's, it's it's. It sucks so bad, obviously, but like it was even worse because I have just had surgeries right after I broke my arm and it pins my arm and my mom was so mad. I'm like, Mom, I fell through the ice and almost died and she was not. She didn't care. Sorry. We had some lunatic from the state of Oregon who literally is in charge of the committee that oversees mental health services and drug addiction services for the state of Oregon, who thinks they're a turtle.
Speaker 6: Hello, everybody, it's JB turtle and pronouns pronouns are turtle and they them. Hello everybody, it's JV A U say them or turtle for pronouns. Hello, everybody, it's JD the them.
Speaker 1: So we're knee deep in lunatics this morning, as we are most morning, so I might as well get in on it. All right, coming up a few things. We got a let me just give you the details here. I kind of lossed over them with Ray real quick. But for some of you, you're gonna want to see this. We have a We have a partial although mostly lunar eclipse that should be visible if you know the clouds and the weather cooperates from about one am to three am, and in the latter part of the last forty five minutes, it's gonna look blood moony. I guess which I guess that maybe what is that the sun reflecting or so I don't even know what causes it, but you know, you know what happens with blood moons. That's when you got to do all your sacrifices and stuff. It's very busy. It's a very small window to you know, remove still beating hearts for the glory of whatever, and so that'll be a thing. But you're gonna have to get up really early if you want to. You want to see it. So h and I don't know, I don't know how long remnants will be available, but if you're into that stuff, that's coming up, all right? So oh oh lord, Ross, you found a gold mine there. Huh oh good? All right, So we got audio it was ready. Wait. Ross had to go into our archives and find a bunch of audio for this story. So do you remember the former president of the Philippines, Rodrigo d'Arte, or so we called him, on the show President Duty and and do you remember because this guy, Remember this guy came in, you know, during the first Trump administration and a lot of people are like, ah, Trump idolizes it, right, because that's the whole narrative there. But it became quickly apparent that this dude he had some ideas that were non traditional and he made it his big policy to crack down on drugs in the Philippines, which I don't know is that a big big deal in the film. I've been to the Philippines. By the way, I have four cousins that are Filipino that were adopted, and one of them works back there. So even though she was a baby when she came over to the US, she works in hospitality and she works for one of the big hotel groups. And actually because she speaks to gawlug and, which I was very impressive because like she didn't, I mean, she grew up around They were all babies. All my cousins were babies, each one when they were adopted. So the fact that I, I guess Ricky kind of speaks it. But three and a half of them speak to Gaullig, which is the Philippine language. Is very impressive. So she actually partlayed that into working back there. And my cousin was stationed to Guam and we all did a meetup, and I didn't get the vibe that it was a very druggy area. I know there's some We were up by Manila, and I know that they have some infrastructure from the big US military presence there where they have a lot of prostitutes and stuff and it's kind of a dangerous area. But I was down in Cebu City, which is in the southern part of the Philippines. I remember it was ungodly hot and they had these little tuck tuck things which looked like death traps. But I didn't get a drug vibe there. But he apparently said this was a big issue in the Philippines, so he was going to crack down, and he did. And the way that he did it, though, was a little non traditional because rather than just locking them up and then making them dance in synchronous your see the dancing inmates where they had the whole yard of guys in orange and little Asian dudes in orange and they're all simultaneously dancing to techno music. There is literally a prison run by a woman in the Philippines that makes them do that, and then it kind of became famous. So they're willing to lock people up. But Dwarte had other ideas, a lot of other ideas, a lot a lot of other ideas.
Speaker 7: My orders are shoot them dead.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, look that's in some countries. They drug offenses they execute, especially in Asia. A lot of countries in Asia have really stiff penalties up to it, including execution for drug offenses in fact that China does.
Speaker 4: Hasn't Trump floated the idea of execution for drug dealers.
Speaker 1: Or for drug traffickers and cartel leaders. Yeah, so, and I don't know what the cutoff would be, but yeah, he's floated it, but he didn't float some of the the other ones. Okay, all right, So I haven't had a chance to preview this, So walk me through these cuts, Ross if you don't mind, because I want to play them.
Speaker 4: Sure the first one, the first cut you played with him being crazy and insane. Yeah, even though even though I mean some would argue that's a good, valid, nuanced point to shoot them dead.
Speaker 1: Well, look, if you can track, if you can track a lot of death, like if you're let's say you're a drug you're a drug smuggler, and you cut all your stuff with fentanyl and twenty people died. I think a lot of people in the US would make an argument that maybe you need a needle in your arm, right, It wouldn't be that crazy. The problem was the warte went in some other directions. All right, so the cut right under it. That's just the longer version of yeah, correct, yes, okay, all right, so let's hear the longer version.
Speaker 10: Ready for you, gulu, oh brillan, oh bayan.
Speaker 7: I will not.
Speaker 10: Isitate my soldiers to suit you. I will not heitate to order the police to arrest and detain you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so yeah, that is the longer version. What the hell is the third? Third version is a very important cut. It's it's the mister president doing karaoke at a bar. Why do we have sires?
Speaker 4: I have every I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know the carry you know the karaoke is in the Philippines is like it's huge, Yeah, it's huge, and uh if and do you know that there have been multiple m I mentioned this on the show. If you ever go to the Philippines, and I'm serious, and I want you to google this because it sounds so insane. And I remember my cousin explaining to me, I'm like, there's no way, and then I fell into like a rabbit hole, you know, the internet rabbit hole learning about this. There have been multiple murders of people who have attempted to sing what is kind of the national song of the Philippines. You know what it is, not the national government, but the one that from a from a pop culture standpoint, is kind of seen as the Philippines national song. It's My Way.
Speaker 4: Frank Sinatra I remembers talking about that.
Speaker 1: And people who screw it up have been murdered in the parking lot by other karaoke enthusdays.
Speaker 4: Now, this was forever ago, during I believe, what the Obama administration, and I think the reason we had this cut was he was in the news for in a karaoke bar singing Bette Midler's song for Me, the one Beneath My Wings, after just threatening to fight, and that was the point. And I remember you bringing that up about the my Way, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And you should google it because just google my Way murders Philippines. It's a whole thing. So if you ever go over there, either nail it or probably pick something else. Okay, maybe go with Barbie Girl or something. I don't know which should be the executable song, but it's not all right. So here is President d'Arte singing, and I would and I went. We went to a couple of bars restaurants, and inevitably they had a karaoke system there. And it didn't always mean it was fired up, even like fast food restaurants, Like, they really did karaoke over there, and they really get into it. It's actually a really good I hate karaoke as far as participating in it because I can't sing, but I can get the right mood where everyone's having a great time, and so I always found that very interesting. But then I learned about the murders and I'm like, I'll just sit here with my drink.
Speaker 4: I've done karaoke once. Did you have a fourth on stage? I did Gin and Juice and it was probably the greatest rendition ever done.
Speaker 1: You think so? You think so? The greatest rendition of Gin and Juice is the country honky talk band that does it. You ever heard that? No, Oh man, I'll find that for you and send that to you, and I'll I can't remember the name of the band, but uh well, actually hold on, I can tell you right now there is and I don't know that I can play it on the air obviously because there's some swear words. But I have it in my playlist. What was who did it?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: Do do do? It was the band? Somebody knows exactly who it is, obviously, you know Snoop Dogg. The Gorge, That's what it is, The Gords. Have you ever heard the Gorge? Do Gin and juice? It's a whole thing, all right, gorge like you know, pumpkins and stuff. All right, all right, one other dwarte cut what is that before I get to that.
Speaker 4: Is him going That is him going off on Barack Obama.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? So he actually yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, So here we go.
Speaker 11: Instead of helping us not to me right on State Department. So you can go to hell, mister Obama, you can go to hell.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because uh Barack Obama. Uh they he said, well, there's human rights violations going on. It's just not right. And he's probably not wrong because even though Duarte was like.
Speaker 7: My orders are shoot them dead.
Speaker 1: They estimate that he did thirty thousand people in the Philippines. That according to the International Criminal Court who just arrested him, even though the Philippines are no longer in the ICC and are transporting to him to the Netherlands to the Hague, likely to stand trial. But he didn't stop with shooting him. The most insane thing that Duarte did, well, there was two things, all right. So you had, obviously and I'm trying to find this other thing here. You had obviously the shooting part, but he also was throwing people into alligator pits. So I guess maybe the bullets were expensive, the gators got to eat too whatever, or crocodiles, I guess maybe it is what they'd be over there. But they had a whole thing where they would just take them and then they throw them in these crocodile pits, which you know, some would say is a little little messed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little, doctor Evie, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Not sharks with lasers. But you work with what you got. And then one of the craziest things that happened is his own son got arrested for drug trafficking, and I Remember, they're like, wow, they thought they had him in a corner because they're like, ah, what are you gonna do, mister hypocrite, And he said, if he's found guilty, throw him in there, which that's the whole thing right there. Man, Holy cow. Now the reason they didn't prosecute him up to this point is he basically the the you gotta you got So politics is interesting over there. So do you know who the president of the current President of the Philippines is, Ferdinand Marcos Junior, the son of the Marcos is the famous lady with the shoe collection. Remem when they busted that they were stealing all the money and they found out that was her name, Amelda Marcos, had like five thousand shoes while everyone's starving to death. So he helped get that dude into office. And then his own daughter was the dude's vice president. Well the daughter just got she just got picked up or she got kicked out of office and prosecuted because she was super corrupt. So now the guy's like, well, screw it, we're gonna turn over the former president because he kind of was helping her be corrupt. And now they're shipping him to the Hague for trials. So we haven't had a good Hague trial in a while. But that looks like it's going to go forward, and so I think we're going to be hearing a lot about what happened with these alligator pits and summary executions and all of these things. But yeah, they're moving forward on that. So uh, I'm sure Barack Obama's happy.
Speaker 11: Instead of helping us. Oh not to me right down state Department. So you can go to hell, mister Omama. You're going to go to hell.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, hold on, now, somebody just send me a text metchage. Thank you. The President of the Philippines singing karaoke is still five times better than any of the protest songs you played this week.
Speaker 4: Really, I mean, I'm not sure we should probably compare.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, all right, Well let me test your theory, sir. So once again, here is a Dwarte singing wind beneath my wings. Oh no, I'm sorry this is in a different way, but curious singing. All right, Well, that's pretty bad, right, although the audio quality is not great. Let's let's go to the bill nice science protests. Since this listener has asked us to play all these songs again.
Speaker 7: Just playing a lot of the mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So if you got to pick between those two, Ross Dwarte or the Bill Nice Science.
Speaker 4: I'm going President Crocodile Pit.
Speaker 1: All right, Crocodile President, rock it out Pit. Now let's go a little closer to the Philippines. Let's go to Australia.
Speaker 6: We need change.
Speaker 4: Do you protect democracy?
Speaker 5: We gotta stand if we want to see?
Speaker 1: All right, so the folks from down Under or President Crocodile Pit.
Speaker 4: Well, I know it's Crocodile Pit.
Speaker 1: Yes, this one's a little more like this is this is probably the best of the worst of the dose song. Still going, Crocodile Pit. I think you still gotta go Crocodile Pip. Gonna keep on? Oh definitely, President Crocodile Pip.
Speaker 9: Heard, keep on more, keep on.
Speaker 1: Moving, Crocodile President, Crocodile Pit. What should we do about this insanity?
Speaker 7: My order? There's a shoot them dead?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, this is why you're at the.
Speaker 7: Shut Canna keep it a little bit far? Are shut them?
Speaker 1: Dude? That guy don't play man, He's got some thoughts. All right, Well, it looks like President Crocodile Pitt won the sing off there if there ever is such a thing, all right, dude, I can't tell them by you know, I got now, I got people in my email mad at for playing the songs and mad for mixing dorito flavors. People are so weird. I mentioned earlier in the show that I like to mix the the nacho cheese and the cool ranch in one bowl and eat it. And apparently I have offended one of our longtime listeners. Dude, it's so good, you should try it. That's why you ever see the bag of snacks. It's got it's got Dorito's in it, sun chips, pretzels, the little garlic things. And then we said a couple other things like that's.
Speaker 4: My jam, like an age of the chaos here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although this guy's like, oh, that's a bad idea.
Speaker 7: Orders are shoot them dead.
Speaker 1: We'll be back. Oh six point one f him talking the triangle and US talk ninety four to five w PTI and the triad.
Speaker 7: Which side are you?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, which side are no?
Speaker 1: President former President of the Philippines, now at the Hague for his trial for murdering thirty thousand people for drug dealing and having gater pits re threw him? And what do you think of this singing? Which? How are you feeling about this?
Speaker 7: Orders are shoot them?
Speaker 5: Do that?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 11: Not?
Speaker 1: But no, no, what are you doing? Why are their Canadians They don't migrate all the way to the Philippines? What are we doing? All right? So dude, that dwarte cut lives on the button bar.
Speaker 7: Now my orders are shoot them dead?
Speaker 1: Brings you so much use out of that? I'm so excited. All right, welcome back a thirty five. Everybody speaking of shooting him dead? Did you hear about what happened in Tennessee? All right? So check this out Tennessee man. Okay, well, hold on, I don't want to give away the I don't want to give away the punchline quite yet, all right. So this is in Memphis. Officers responded to a home it's four in the morning, on a report that somebody had been shot. One of the people in the home. There's a man and a woman in the home, and let's just say they're up to nighttime activities, if that makes sense to you. They're canoodling, making whoopee whatever, At which point the man was shot in the leg, and you go, well, how did that happen? According to police, he says his dog shot him. He and his female friend were in bed together, he says, you know, relax, seem talking, doing some other stuff when his dog, Oreo, apparently jumped on the bed and stepped on a gun that was on the bed, causing the weapon to discharge and shoot the man in the leg. It's non life threatening, the whole thing. Ross. What kind of dog do you think it was? We had a dog? Which what kind? All right, so you're ready for this? Uh it is Uh, it's a it's a pibble. And again, hold on, pitbull people, I'm not saying your pit bull is going to murder people with a gun, all right, right, not all you hate, not your pip, your pitbulls, the Gandhi of pitbulls. They wouldn't have they volunteer to help the kids. They're great. This is not an attack on the whole breed. I'm just pointing out that some pit bulls have gone bad. Right did some of them eat babies? Some of them shoot you when you're finally you know you're getting a little alone time with your lady friend. Absolute monsters. Man. Also, why do you have a Why do you just have a pistol laying on the bed while you're doing that? That does that seems like that seems incredibly dangerous, doesn't it? Like I have guns? Why do you have guns? I don't leave them laying around in in you know, in the bed, especially when you're doing something where people might be moving around a whole bunch. So I'm not gonna blame the dog all the way, because if that's even what happened, I don't know, maybe they had a domestic and she shot him. He's like, we're gonna blame it on the dog, you know, like it's gas, right, you got your your stomach's are rumbling, and then all of a sudden, you know, that happens and the other people in the room are looking around, and then you have to look at the dog and be like, I can't believe the dog would do that. What a monster? Well, in this case, this dog shoots people. So also, don't leave random loaded fire arms ready to roll on the on the bed next to you or really anywhere an animal is gonna jump. I mean, if we want to get serious about this, So yeah, probably probably don't do any of that stuff. So unless it's part of the thing. Because we did have a horrific story one time where a guy got arrested for killing his partner because they had a fetish with a shotgun. And I'll just let you figure that out, and that ended horribly. But we don't need to revisit that insanity.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Couple other things real quick. What is the day people are writing me? Stop it with the Dorido's emails, you lunatics, or I'll send this. I'll send this this Tennessee pit bull after you and President d'Arte. What if it was d'Arte who told the dog what to do?
Speaker 7: My orders are shoot them dead.
Speaker 1: This guy has outsized influence, as they say, even the pit bulls are following him. All right, so check this out. This is I love the hypocrisy of the climate moonbats. So, whether you know it or not, coming up in Belem, which Belem is on is the one of the big the few cities big cities in in Brazil right that cuts through the rainforest there and I have a they have a couple I remember when they were doing the Olympic, was at the World it was the World Cup where they had like a soccer stadium there's a town in Brazil that's literally in the middle of the rainforest. You can't access it by roads or anything. You can by river, I guess, but there's not even did you know there's no bridges over the over the Amazon. Not a single bridge assual physical bridge crosses the Amazon at any point in Brazil, which I did not know until I went to Brazil and think they were doing a little tour thing. At the the they have like a like an Amazon visitor center thing you can go to. It's kind of cool. So anyway, so this is the city of Belem, which is a coastal city, but it's like the far north part of Brazil, so from you know, when you're talking about Rio de Janio, if you just want a little geography, Rio de Janio and it and Sopalo are literally almost on the very southern part of Brazil, which is half of the South American continent. So to get from Rio up to Belem and be able to do it via roads, you could either go all the way around in this big like half circle, or you can go straight through. And unfortunately there was no roads. Well, they just built a thousand miles of road and the reason they did it is because because they have a climate conference coming up. Yes, the city, the country of Brazil is being prepared to host the world's biggest client climate conference, called the COP thirty and it will host more than fifty thousand people, world leaders. I'm sure Greta will be there because of course it happens in November. So how did they prepare so that people can traverse. They took and cut a road, an interstate highway, through the middle of the Amazon rainforest, and now people are freaking out. It's just the hypocrisy of all of it. So, in an effort to ease traffic to the city because they know people will because parts of this take place in other parts of the country, and they're going to be able to want to drive up there, they just cut. They just went through the middle of the rainforest and cut this big ass highway. And now environmentalists are upset. Regardless of the governman touting the highways sustainable credentials, many conservationists or outrage that the environmental impact. Yeah, who thought this was a good idea? Who thought? And of all the forests to fell, how long has the rainforest been the touch off, the kickoff point for you know, environmental people screaming their head off, and they're not always wrong. The amount of illegal cattle ranching and stuff that goes on there where they just fell big portions of the rainforest is the problem down there. But for the government in preparce, like they wouldn't have done this if not for the climate conference. This is and this is just doubling down on all of these climate conferences where they show the airport where there's like one hundred and fifty private jets, you know, or Al Gore's making a statement and then going back to one of his seven homes, like nobody takes them seriously. You decided to do this, and then you decided to literally gut a lane in the middle of the Amazon rainforest, like the thing that irritates environmentally the most. I'm actually impressed with the stupidity and the hypocrisy, the diggers and machines carving through the forest floor. Well, let's see here. Now, the plan is for up to a thousand miles of road. They have not accomplished that, but this is what they're wanting to cut through the rainforest, which also would include roads to the what is the big city in the in the middle there. I can never remember the name of is it Palmis? I don't remember. But this this isolated city that they have in the middle of the Brazilian rainforest. They're eventually going to want to put a road up through there, so they've been kicking it off with the stuff that they're going to use from Belem north to the south area. I don't remember what the name is here. I'm doing a bad job because I'm trying to remember the geography. And I know you guys probably don't care, but yeah, no, they've got a road right in the middle of the rainforest and for a climate conference, which is just incredibly and you know, frankly, maybe you should boycott all of you climate people who essentially are just trying to create one world order so you can control everyone while you live in palaces and we starve. So maybe don't be hypocrites and say you're not going to go to this thing. All right, eight forty four CaCO Day radio program, Let's get Race Stagic if he's ready to rock and roll from the weather chair. Oh ray, what's happening, thanks Casey?
Speaker 9: Yeah, looking good, great outdoor weather next several days I mentioned it earlier but if you didn't catch it. Although we're going to hover around eighty not record warm today, but well above average upper seventies, try it closer to eighty or maybe eighty degrees in the triangle where the record for the date is actually ninety. So it's been a lot hotter this time of year. But a real nice looking morning, beautiful afternoon with sunshine tonight, mid upper forties Tomorrow and Friday load to mid seventies for daytime high, so probably between about seventy three and seventy six. A little more cloud tomorrow afternoon, but then sun's back Friday. Only the shower thread out late tomorrow Tomorrow night for now, although the week system will be approaching in weakening as it comes in, and then Saturday clouds and back up close to eighty, and our shower thunderstorm chance is going up later on in the weekend, So got a little time to worry about the late weekend forecast. Maybe even a little bit of thunder in there from another system coming in a little bit stronger system, but casey right now, I'll say most of the stronger storms should stay to the west of us, but we'll see a lot more on that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you sir, appreciate it, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on, you're Bloomberg. Up date now with Jeff Bellinger. Jeff, what's happening?
Speaker 12: Well, Casey, there is better than expected news on inflation this morning. The Consumer Price Index, which tracks retail level inflation, was up to tens percent last month. The core CPI, which excludes volatile food and energy prices, was also up to ten percent, and this pushes the year over year rate of inflation down to two point eight percent. And Wall Street likes the numbers. The futures are higher across the board now, futures two hundred and eighty eight points. Very welcome. After two days of heavy selling on the street, prime season for home sales just around the corners, weather warms, families looked to land a deal before a new school year begins. Analysts say things don't look especially promising right now. Consumer confidence is down, stock prices are falling, There's been a decline in home purchase contracts. President Trump is seen as a wild card. If tariff wars reheat inflation, then infrast rates may head higher. Rates may fall, though, if it appears the economy is in danger of a recession. Mortgage bankers reported this morning there was a more than eleven percent jump in total application volume last week. The average interest rate on a thirty year fixed rate mortgage is down to six point six seven percent. That's the lowest since December. The average American workers getting away from the office a little bit earlier these days. The workforce analytics and productivity software company Active tracks as the average clock time now is four thirty nine pm. It was right around five twenty one pm just a couple of years ago. That's a win for workers and bosses because productivity increased two percent over the two years. Metallica plans to debut a concert film on Apple's Vision Pro headset. It's a self titled film shot last September in Mexico City. It's a twenty six minute presentation available as a demo in Apple store locations worldwide on Friday. The film includes hit songs like Whiplash and Enter Sandman, and also Friday, it's National Potato Chip Day. In Heinz's testing new Ketchup packaging just ahead of it. For a limited time, the company's classic Ketchup will be available in a wide mouth chip dip glass jar that makes it easy for snackers to dip their potato chips. And Casey, we have to mention here that we're reporting today from the Bloomberg Fidelity Business Desk.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. So, so people are dipping potato chips in ketchup.
Speaker 12: Apparently not what Heine says. That people love to eat ketchup with their French fries and hash browns, but but they're not dipping potato chips, and IT wants to change that.
Speaker 1: So they're creating a product so that people will start dipping chips into ketchup.
Speaker 12: That's right, it's it's it's their classic ketchup, but it's a it's a wide mouth.
Speaker 1: Uh. Why are John Carey's wife do this to us? All right? I don't know? All right, all right, thank you very much. Okay, how we have another potato chips story here on the show? Ross you dip potato chips in ketchup?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Come on, so heinesins this field of dreamings, this thing rights, we build it, they.
Speaker 4: Will use it across the room working on. So that's crazy. Now, of course, I don't who does that?
Speaker 1: Is there somebody who does this? P stag you know what Canadians probably yeah, olhough do you see the Ontario premiere apologizing yesterday? He was doing an interview yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you've been following this. So Doug Ford, his brother was crazy crackhead dude.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, I thought it was the same dude.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's his brother. I think No, that'd be amazing if it was the same. Do you remember the crackhead for what? Was he the mayor of Toronto? Right? And that There's so much more to that story. But so so he's like, all right, we're going to attack a twenty five percent surcharge on electricity. Now they if you don't know it, Canada sells grid electricity for parts in northern Minnesota, parts of northern New York, basically more rule parts where it makes more sense. I don't like it, but it's a thing that happens. And Ford decided he was going to end part in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan too, and so they he said, I'm gonna put a twenty five percent surcharge with Trump came out and he's like, well, that's fine, I'm going to put a fifty percent tariff on aluminum and steel coming in from you and uh, and then every Canadian with a Twitter account decided that they were gonna they were gonna be a badass on social media. Well, believe it or not. The the premiere there of which is just Governor. By the way, if you're not familiar with what a premiere is, they just have a doucheier name for it. He is backtracked. So, following a phone call that was set up by Lutnik and Trump to go ahead and maybe work out a solution here, he then decided he was going to do an interview. So he's doing an interview yesterday on WABC Kats and Cosby, and he said, quote, uh, he's calling for an end to the chaos to save millions of jobs. Quote. I want to apologize to the American people. I spent twenty years of my life in the US, and I love the American people. I absolutely love them. We need to get through this. We need to be united. He also said that Lutnik, the Secretary and Trump are quote brilliant business people, hard negotiators. We need to put this behind us. This is a man who just realized that two percent of our GDP having to do with you know, Canadian trade versus there in forty percent in some areas of Canada, so like forty percent of their GDT is tied to import export business with the US.