Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, hallelujah, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 2: Are we ready? Are we excited? I'm excited. I'm excited. Uh.
Speaker 1: The Lord's been working on this uh word with me, uh and he's been giving me downloads since the summit and that's when it actually all first uh came out. But let's stand for the Word together and let's dive in.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 1: We just thank you God, Holy Spirit. We just pray right now God that uh, your presence would rest on us today, Holy Spirit. I pray that you would saturate the house fully. Let this be a continuation of our worship and our loving and our giving to you, God.
Speaker 2: Father. I pray that the understanding of our hearts and our minds be open to your word today. We thank you in Jesus' name. Amen. Amen, m So the title is Beyond the Garden, uh huh. So get ready, we're gonna do a deep dive. Okay.
Speaker 1: We're going to need to ignite and activate the two last sermons that we heard preached here on the pulpit. We're going to activate our imaginations, our sanctified imaginations, and we're going to also activate the mind of Christ for this.
Speaker 2: So you guys ready to dive in with me.
Speaker 1: If you got your notepads, get them ready to go, because I'm going to be moving fast initially, right, because I'm going to be conscious of our time. But also I want to tell you it's going to be packed full of information. You may need to rewatch it later, but that's how it goes.
Speaker 2: We'll let the Lord lead us, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: So what if I told you that the reason for Jesus dying was not just to bring you eternal life, and that the beginning of the story actually has a lot more to do with our present time.
Speaker 2: Okay? Yes, and yes, I heard a lot of yeses. Amen. Amen, Okay, So let's let's go through it. Right.
Speaker 1: It says in the Word of God in Proverbs twenty five too, that it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but it is the glory.
Speaker 2: Of kings to search out a matter. Right.
Speaker 1: One thing that I got out of that verse was that kings are anointed of God. That means that the spirit would have to rest on them. So in order for us to deeply dive into this world, I want you to say, Holy Spirit, lead me, reveal to me your mysteries.
Speaker 2: Okay, Amen?
Speaker 1: Jesus plainly told us in the parables. When he was giving parables out he told the apostles that he in fact that when they asked him, they said, hey, Jesus, why do you speak in parables? He said to them what he said, I speak in parables so that you may understand, but that they.
Speaker 2: May not so.
Speaker 1: Hearing they would not hear, and seeing they could not see nor understand. But to us say to us, it has been granted.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I want to show you a little bit of Hebrew today in some Hebrew letters that actually talk about the garden. Okay, there's a lot of mystery wrapped up sometimes in the Hebrew languge that we can't exactly like extrapolate out in our own language in English language. Right, And how many of you guys know that Hebrew is made out of three different types of languages. So it's number one, it's Aramaic, number two it's Hebrew, and number three it's actually pictorial. So actually every word gives you a meaning, every letter, every jot in tittle, like Jesus said, every single word gives you a word picture. This is why the imagination for us is going to be important we're going to need it more than ever for this, okay. So I'm just setting you guys up for this because i want you to know this about Hebrew. It is a cursive style writing. There is other teachers out there in the past, like Miles Munroe, that have said that it's actually more like a it's more of a calligraphy. The word is calligraphy. It is a calligraphy type of writing. So every single jot, tittle, or every single time that you make a stroke, it gives you a different picture. Okay, I want to go ahead and dive in there. From that, it is read from right to left, from right to left, okay, not from left to right like in English. Because of the pictorial nature, every single letter is going to give us a word or a meaning, and so I want us to be able to grab this. Okay, let's go into what is next. When I mentioned Miles Monroe, I just want us to keep this in mind. I'm quoting the man because you know, oftentimes we try to do things that are brand new all the time. We try to like remake the wheel right, but that's not how the Kingdom of Heaven works. Kingdom of Heaven works like this we allow their ceiling to become our floor, right, and so we build upon those things. So, as God was talking to me in the summit and revealing things to me personally, I said, well, maybe there's something else that I can learn. Right, I've heard Pastor Dwayne preach up here about the garden, and so I'm just taking all this information in. And so you guys are taking in information that's maybe new to you, but definitely it's new to me. So I've been learning a lot about this. And so let's put these words up right here, mister Devon in the back. Okay, these words right here are called ayen, dalette, and noon. It's actually noon like our afternoon. Okay, that spells Eden. Ayen is pictured as an eye or to see, to experience.
Speaker 2: To understand means door.
Speaker 1: That opens up to a pathway. Noon means life and activity. So Eden is a place where you enter through the door and enter the pathway that leads to life. Okay, immediately you begin to see a type and shadow of Jesus Christ. Remember I told you need your imagination to understand Hebrew. Okay, you're gonna need this because everything's painting a picture for you. Okay, so I'm just laying the groundwork. Miles Monroe, he is now passed by the way. He said that every every single thing that you would stroke would draw something out right. His research showed that the strokes of the word eden gave us the following descriptions moment, spot presence, pleasant moment, or delightful atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Moment means open door.
Speaker 1: Therefore eden means a spot on the earth for a moment where there is an open door to Heaven. Amazing, right, Okay, So Adam was given full access to God. It was in God's presence always. The Tree of Knowledge resided in the garden that God planted in. There also was the tree of life. It's important to keep these things in mind, Okay. Right, when Jesus spoke about the Kingdom of Heaven being at hand, what he was signaling or emphasizing was the last time that mankind had authority given to him.
Speaker 2: And it goes all the way back to the garden. Okay.
Speaker 1: Chapter two of Genesis begins with giving us a breakdown of what happened during and after the creation was finished. Chapter two of Genesis, please verse eight. The Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden, say eastward, and there he put the man whom he formed. And out of the ground, the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Okay, observe here we are actually seeing that we have eternity at that moment and free will. God's character then is represented as one of love.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: His character is that he made us just like the angels, but different form.
Speaker 2: Angels have free will.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't even realize that angels actually have free will. Did you know that angels have free will? That's how Satan fell.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think we speak and then all these things blows away, But then we're like, well, well, how did Satan fall right? So he had free will? Okay, So he made us with that choice choose life or death.
Speaker 2: It's up to you. Right.
Speaker 1: He created a similar to the angels in that sense, and we have access at that moment. We had access to the world through the garden, and we had access to the presence of God through the garden.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now it says here in verse fifteen then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden to tend and keep it.
Speaker 2: Where was the garden eastward eastward? Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Then the Lord God took the man put him in the garden to tend and keep it.
Speaker 2: Say, tend and keep it.
Speaker 1: And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, of every tree of the garden you may freely eat. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat. From the day you eat it, you shall surely die. And verse eighteen says and the Lord God said, it is not good that man should be alone. So out of all the creatures, there was Eve. Right, he said, I'm gonna pull I'm gonna there was no out of all creatures, there was no creature like him. So he pulls Eve out of Adam. Right, and so he creates her in verse twenty five. Let's go to verse twenty five. It says here about Adam and Eve, and they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. The following chapter, the serpent comes in into the garden, deceives Eve and Adam. They eat of the fruit, right, And let's go to verse eight, and they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord among the trees of the garden. Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, where are you? So he said, I heard your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked, and I hid myself. And he said, who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat.
Speaker 2: My first observation.
Speaker 1: In this was actually looking up what it meant to be together in the cool of the day, because I thought that there would be like, oh, this is going to be great. It's gonna be a moment of time that you know that that's when they meet up and all this stuff, et cetera, et cetera. But I looked it up and it's actually the word ruach. Some of you guys are like, what do you mean? Yeah, Spirit, The same verse that he used to define the Holy Spirit in chapter one, verse two is the same word that he uses here to say in the cool of the day. Interesting, right, So the Holy Spirit shows up in the garden and he manifests himself loudly enough so that way, because he says, I had to read the whole thing in Hebrew. Okay, so I'm gonna tell you. It said basically that the Lord came rolling in in a loud sound, in a loud wind, and he blew into the garden and he goes where are you? In other words, that's signifying that that Adam was not where he was supposed to be, not God but Adam. So he's actually asking him the question of where are you supposed to be?
Speaker 2: And why aren't you there? You are?
Speaker 1: You are somewhere else and for some reason I can't really see you. And the funny thing is, you know he said I was naked, so I hid myself.
Speaker 2: That was a lie. He already had fake leaves on you ever think of that.
Speaker 1: I was naked so I hid myself. No, what you heard was the Lord came in in a mighty wind, and he comes in and he yells for you, where are you? And then you hide yourself from the Lord.
Speaker 2: That's important. It's important to think about.
Speaker 1: Observe that he first, God first pursues us. God's first pursuit was for us. He is there so quickly to redeem man so quickly like that. But but what Adam did, in turn, was from hiding from him. And this is something that we don't often hear. It was an attack on God's character. He had already convinced himself, and she had already convinced herself that God is not happy, that God is angry, that God is going to chastise me, that God is much more holier than I.
Speaker 2: How can I approach him? Therefore I'm insufficient.
Speaker 1: Therefore God must be a mean God, and I'm insufficient in his eyes. So they judge God and hide themselves. That's the story of humanity because of their misconception of God, they're judging his character wrongly.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: So he comes in like a huge sound, unlike a still small voice. So a lot of people try to preach about Elijah and how he was in the cave and how all this stuff was going on outside. But God was not in those things, right, and so they love to talk about And God came in in a small, still voice. Therefore, you know, if it's loud, if it's wild, if it's frustrating things, then it's not God. That's not true. Here, He clearly the first showing up to mankind in the garden after they sin outside in the garden. They're sinning in the garden, right, and he comes in. He crashes into the garden basically and goes, where are you? Right? There was another sound that came out, just like that in Pentecost, if we go all the way to Pentecost in chapter two of Acts right, it said that the Lord came in as a mighty rushing wind. It suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a mighty rushing win, and it filled the whole.
Speaker 2: House where they were sitting. Right.
Speaker 1: But it was so loud that it drew the attention of everybody else around them. It drew it so much that these people perceived that everybody was out of their minds, that everybody who received the fire of God upon them and everyone who received tongues was insane, and that they.
Speaker 2: Were all drunk at this time of day. Right.
Speaker 1: So it got loud, It got loud, Say it got loud, It got loud, right, And the first thing religious people did was go, poof, they're drunk. What's going on over there? That can't be God. God's spirit came during Pentecosts.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Here's here's something I believe God wants us to highlight. The reason why people don't enjoy the Holy Spirit and truly want his presence is because, much like Adam's time, his presence require full transparency, real nakedness before the God who they're beholding. You have to have true transparency before the God who you're beholding. Know whom you stand for, Know who you stand before.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The reason why people mock charismatic circles with their religious talk is because they don't enjoy really being honest about their sins. In order to feel better about themselves, they create a religion that shows outward piety superficial faith, but inwardly they're using religious leaves to cover for themselves from the presence of God. They created their own covering their own sufficiency.
Speaker 2: Therefore, God is not their covering get in the mental picture.
Speaker 1: They won't allow Holy Spirit to reign in their church because that requires transparency, humility, and religion doesn't think they need that. They already have transparency. They think they have humility an honest relationship with God. John one to five says this, and the light shines in the darkness and the darkness did not comprehend. It may that never be said about us.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen, moving forward, let's go to the conclusion of the garden.
Speaker 1: Then the Lord God said, behold, the man has become like one of us to know good and evil unless he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life.
Speaker 2: And eat and live forever.
Speaker 1: So he drove the man out, and he placed Cherubim at the east of the garden, say east of Eden, and the flaming sword, which turned every way to guard the way to the Tree of life.
Speaker 2: This is a picture of.
Speaker 1: Our walk back into the garden. When God drove out the man, it says that he expelled him. The primitive use of that word is garash, and the Hebrew it means to expatriate or divorce. Now we know what divorce means, right, But this word expatriation was new for me. So I read it, and I said, it means a person who lives outside of their native country, to be expatriated. So which tells us that if Adam was expatriated out of the presence of God. That gives us clear indication that in the third chapter, right at the beginning of the word that our native home is actually the presence of God.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah. That's good news. Amen.
Speaker 1: So the Holy Spirit and the presence of God is actually where we're from, and that is our home until the fulfillment this This didn't happen though, that we were repatriated. We were brought back into our home until the fulfilled of the law through.
Speaker 2: The sacrifice of Christ. Remember door, he says, what about himself? I am the door. It's in the.
Speaker 1: Word Eden, right, Okay, so Paul writes in One Corinthians fifteen forty five. And so it is written, the first atom became living being, the last atom became a life giving spirit. Our lives as believers are to become more like Jesus through the mind that is in him. By the use of our imaginations. When we read, we can get to understand Adam's first works, which is to edonize the world. When he said ten and keep it right, so he was already doing work in the garden. You guys getting that? Okay, All right, let's see. Let's look at something because Psalm ninety two jumped out at me when I was doing this.
Speaker 2: Let's go to verse twelve.
Speaker 1: We love to read this because we love to we we love this this psalm.
Speaker 2: It uplifts me right.
Speaker 1: The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree. He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age. They shall be fresh and flourishing. Amen, Say Amen, A man. I feel like this though, is actually a blueprint of what God asked us to build in the desert when it came down to the Tabernacle and he all and is also part of the Temple of Solomon and the Herodian Temple, as well as the Garden. Okay, let's uh, let's do it like this in this verse. In this verse, we're observing one thing I want to say. In this verse, we're observing that the outcome of the continued dwelling God's garden, where we get to meet with God, he ends up making us one with himself. Okay, let's take a look at a picture of the Tabernacle of Moses. That's the Tabernacle of Moses. Okay, so y'all know how those how these things have worked since then. So usually there's an outer court, say court, holy Place, Holy of Holies.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's three. It's multi layered. Okay. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now let's go to the Temple of Herod. Courts on the outside, there's a gate there. In the front, there's courts, holy Place, Holy of Holies. In the court, you do your sacrifices.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: That's where every common man, every single person, including the priests, must first go through. Common man must go through the court. Common man, every single one who's not serving in the House of God has to be in the court. I want to make that clear, Okay. The court from the Holiest of Holies is always eastward. No matter where they were building, the entrance is always eastward. When the Tabernacle of Moses was being erected, it always was the entrance eastward the garden.
Speaker 2: The cheruban blocked the door.
Speaker 1: In the east side of the garden, and the entrance to the garden was in the east. These trees are planted where in the courts of our God there ain't no trees there only in one of the places. The original blueprint, the one that says God planted the garden eastward in Eden. Hallelujah, Come on, are you seeing the picture Genesis two eight. Again, the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there he put man whom he had formed mankind one place where he enters in to go and meet God. You come eastward in the courts of God. You come eastward in the garden. He came from the east because that is where God places us, so that way we can meet him. So when God said to him, where are you? That means that he wasn't doing what he was supposed to be doing. That lets us know that God has had an expectation of where he should have been.
Speaker 2: Right, a yeat that. Let noon, right are you seeing the picture Eden?
Speaker 1: Let's go into the New Testament because some of you guys might think that what does this.
Speaker 2: Have to do with Jesus right now?
Speaker 1: Right even though I told you already that he said he's the door. Let's read Hebrews chapter nine, verse eleven. But Christ came as a high priest of good things to come with a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is not of this creation, not with the blood of goats and caps, but with his own blood. He entered the most holy place once and for all having obtained eternal redemption. Right, a more perfect tabernacle, Meaning what what is not in our creation right now?
Speaker 2: The garden?
Speaker 1: Right, we can't visibly see it. It is not in this realm. It is not where we can see it physically.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So let's go further. Let's go, let's go into the birth of the church right and after the birth of the Church, which is Pentecost right one Corinthians three sixteen. Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: This is what the enemy has been against the entire time. This, this is what he's been against the entire time. Is you understanding and getting a picture that you are actually the temple? Those other temples and the garden, you are actually the temple of the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: The enemy doesn't ever want you to believe that.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want you to come to the knowledge of that, because once you know that the Holy One of Israel, God, Almighty Elohim, right, holy Spirit, the first one mentioned by name in the whole of Genesis, right, dwells inside of you in the most holy place, a creation not made with hands, but with only God. It says that He knit us inside of our mother's womb.
Speaker 2: Right, so they.
Speaker 1: Were created, We're made and wrought by God himself. And so you've been designed for this. You've been designed to hold the entire universe and the entire world that is being held together by Almighty God dwells inside of you. And if He dwells inside of you, it says, he who lives in me is greater than he who is in the world. He who dwells in me, say me is greater than he who is in the world. Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: Acts Chapter seventeen, verse twenty four says, God, who made the world and everything in it, since he is the lore of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. I got a whole list of scriptures here. I want to go to John chapter one, verse fifty one. Though Roman touched on this one last week in the beginning fifty one, you don't have it. Then, he said, I tell you the truth. You will all see heaven open and the Angel of God going up and down on the sign of Man, the one who is the stairway between heaven and Earth. Okay, he said that last week, right, So what does that tell you if you have walked in through the doorway right past the cherubim, right that we're hiding the sun. He has been concealed from the beginning until his revelation, right and after you have gone in the pathway right into trying to reach everlasting life. There's only one spirit that guarantees everlasting life, one who is the down payment of salvation, one who is the confirmation of salvation, the one who is depicted right, there's a type and a shadow on that pathway to life by the flaming sword.
Speaker 2: Because what he is, the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: Every time he shows up, there's fire, a flaming sword turning every which way. In Ephesians it says that he is the sword of the Spirit.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So you're on this, you're on this journey into salvation, and there's only one of those who you have to absolutely get passed and get through and get too, and that is the fire of the Holy Ghost. You need the Holy Ghost, You need the Holy Spirit. He is your only guarantee. He is your only guarantee of salvation. He is the down payment of Jesus Christ to the Father, so that you may inherit eternal life. So sometimes we think that. Sometimes we think that, Okay, so we walk through the door Jesus Christ into the heavenly realm, and then all of the sudden, things aren't really looking too great for us. All of the sudden we're wondering why we're so cold, we're why are we so down on ourselves? Why are we so down on our luck? Why are we Why is the world beating me up all the time? He points back to the last time we had dominion on earth.
Speaker 2: He points back to that.
Speaker 1: But you will not have that unless that gets inside of you, like literally inside of you. The revelation of God needs to come and dwell and have his being like we got to have our being in him, Paul says. We live and breathe and have our being inside him, but He dwells in us, making us one with himself.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah.
Speaker 1: So we're beginning to understand that Eden is inward now, right, that the world experiences eating through the believer.
Speaker 2: Now we no.
Speaker 1: Longer walk in the inward, We no longer walk where we're experiencing eating out here. We're walking with it inside of here. And we've received the mandate of Jesus Christ and we're edonizing the world.
Speaker 2: So every single.
Speaker 1: Step that the church takes, it's taking back ground, it's taking back dominion.
Speaker 2: It's growing the garden.
Speaker 1: We're plowing, we're planting, We're seeing fruit come up out of the ground. Right, we are trees planted in the courts of our God. Right, and we have brought forth righteousness and life, and we're giving and we're sharing with the world. They got technology that they've never seen before. They've got dreams they've never even heard of. They've got vision that somehow just comes out of the blue. Right, the whole entire world benefited from Christianity, and a lot of them are even failing to recognize it. So much so that many many churches have grown, and many many churches that are just religious. They're living the same experience that the world is because they.
Speaker 2: Lack one thing, the fire.
Speaker 1: They lack, the holy ghosts they lacking, they're lacking the Holy Spirit, the one that that you can drink from that well and you will never run dry, the one that you can go to. You will never grow tired, you will never have a fire that is put out, because he is the.
Speaker 2: Fire of God. Yea, even more than that, in the garden.
Speaker 1: There were riches, there was gold, there was there was expensive sense. Right, there's a fragrance in the garden. It says that dillium was even there, right in that region of the garden. And so there's a fraid that is released. Say I release a fragrance to this world, letting them know that the Holy Spirit is present.
Speaker 2: Holy Spirit, have your way.
Speaker 1: There is splendor. Every blessing in Christ is found in the garden.
Speaker 2: It is all in here.
Speaker 1: Including everlasting life. And we still He's so scandalous in his grace. We still have free will choose life or death. Jesus Aaron's rod, that hidden side of the ark in the whole holiest place. Remember how I told you that the temple right signifies.
Speaker 2: Us. We are now the temple. There's a most holy place inside of us.
Speaker 1: Aaron's rod that went into the arc of the Covenant signified election and dominion, election and authority that dwells inside, and the world deeply yearns it groans for you to be revealed to it. Will you let the Holy Spirit get inside of you and permeate inside of you When he asks you where are you, that you will be ready to answer the question, I am here, Lord, I'm here fully, bear fully, tank spare it with you, even though I brought yuck from the past, even though I was a sinner yesterday, even though I just sind this morning. Whatever it is, Lord, i am here bear before you, Oh Lord, forgive me, Holy Spirit, do your work in me, Holy Spirit. Would you release a fragrance of your presence around me? Help me, Lord to do your will in order that we igonize this world together. We get it all back to Christ, the one door. All this power is found within. We move from outward encounters in the Old Testament to an upon encounter.
Speaker 2: In the.
Speaker 1: Before Moses, there was outward expressions of God to man. After Moses, there was an upon anointing of God. When Jesus, the Son of God comes and he establishes the Kingdom on earth, things change. Things change so much that he says, now the Kingdom of God is in you, is in you. If you believe that, will you allow him to strip away sin, negative thoughts about.
Speaker 2: Him, insecurities?
Speaker 1: Would you allow him to strip away offenses, let go of doubt, your anxiety's hatred. Will you desire him so much that all those things just don't make sense anymore to keep they're meaningless. In his presence, Paul said like this in Romans eighteen. He said, for I consider that the sufferings of this present.
Speaker 2: Time are not worthy.
Speaker 1: They're not worthy, They're not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us. Say in me, the glory that is being revealed in me, the glory that is being revealed in me. See, there was a time, there was a time where I felt dry. There was a time where the enemy told me you will never get up here and speak. You're gonna shut your mouth. You're not gonna come out of there. You are, who do you think you are?
Speaker 2: Frank? There was a time there was a time where.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, look, I'm doing all this stuff for God. I'm always doing. I'm always doing, I'm always doing. And he said that's not enough. See, some of you may be going through the same struggle. You'll never get accomplish your goals, you'll never accomplish your dreams. But when God showed up, When God showed up, when God came, when God came, he said.
Speaker 2: Frank, where are you. I'm here, God, I'm here, God, I'm here. God, what do you mean What do you mean? I'm here? Lord?
Speaker 1: He said, no, you've been behaving, not like Frank. I need you to step up. See, I heard the invitation. I heard the invitation. This is why I'm up here. When God calls you by name, and he calls you out of that pit, and he says, get out of depression, get out of anxiety right now?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Whatever place you find yourself in, doubt, lack, all those are found in here.
Speaker 2: When he comes to you and he tells you, where are you? Where is the man of God that I called out?
Speaker 1: Where is the woman of God that I declared and anointed over? I gave you an annointing? Where is that annointing? I need my reward back, That's what God was saying. I need my reward back. Where is the reward for you?
Speaker 2: Frank? Where is the reward for you? Say? God, I'm here. God, We're here. He is so good, His grace, his mercy endures forever.
Speaker 1: It is so scandalous that he still gives us the free will to choose to opt out. He still gives us the free will choice to not step forward.
Speaker 2: But I tell you he's here. He's here.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what that's like. If you don't know why this crazy guy's up here shouting see, because there was a time where I did not actually believe that there would be.
Speaker 2: Anything worth listening to. But I don't care about that anymore. I only care about what pleases him.
Speaker 1: Do you understand me? And that's you today. God's calling you up, God's calling you forward. Will you eat anize the earth again? Will you continue to eat anize the world more powerful than you have ever done in your life? Those that are doing even right now? There is more? Do you know that there's more? Do you know that there's more? There is a new song. There's a new song that's being sung.
Speaker 2: Out of you.
Speaker 1: There are rivers of living water that are bursting removing all of the junk out of the way. I want to invite you guys into this because I feel like a lot of you are receiving the invitation.
Speaker 2: You can stay right where you're at.
Speaker 1: And if you want somebody to pray with you up here, and you say I want to receive that invitation, I need the Destiny Team up here.
Speaker 2: And if it's you, Destiny Team, just be transparent.
Speaker 1: Before the Lord, please and just say that's me actually, and just come and just take a knee up here. Whatever you want, just come up here, Come up here, come up here. Don't wait too long. God's calling you. God's calling you. God's calling you. There's a call on every life. There's a mandate for you, Father God. We present ourselves before you, Lord, We present ourselves before you.
Speaker 2: Lord. Way, Lord, have your way. Lord.
Speaker 1: I'm praying for those that may not yet know that they're missing You in their life, that the Holy Spirit is missing God, or that they have been so cold that they've been reduced to just appile.
Speaker 2: Lord, that they don't know where to go forward from here. God, I'm praying.
Speaker 1: Right now that you would ignite, ignite the fire of God in them.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: One's more, that they would know that they have and serve a living God, that they can have their being inside of you. Lord, that together we're edonizing this world to continue to glorify your name.
Speaker 2: Lord, be glorified, Holy Spirit. We thank you. Come Lord, have your way in this house. Lord.
Speaker 1: When your revival comes, we're gonna be ready. We're gonna be ready. We're gonna be ready. We need your fire continually burning God, not just going from individual to individual.
Speaker 2: But corporately God. We love you, Lord. We love you, Lord.
Speaker 1: We present ourselves before you today. We present ourselves before you today.
Speaker 2: God,