Speaker 1: Well, let's continue now on this great Friday afternoon in the Tri State redspaceball on today.
Speaker 2: First pitch about six'.
Speaker 1: Ten Fireworks friday underway and coverage begins about five ten right here in The big. One but until, then we had a big powwow took place this morning about an hour ago City hall about the shooting of a person who seemingly pointed a gun at a police. Officer joining you AND i now live Is Ken, cobra the head of THE. Fop Ken. Cober welcome again to The Bill Cunningham. Show and first of, All Ken, cober can you take us through the precursors of what happened that caused this police officer to find himself in That East Price hill condominium parking.
Speaker 2: Lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there were some officers that were given some information about a stolen vehicle that was located at the back of this apartment. Complex had some plain closed people go see that it was. Occupied they immediately kind of get out of the area for utiful monsters to. Respond once the uniform officers get, there they along with some plane clothes, people got to can you know to stop these individuals you investigate? Further they all get out of the cars take off. Running of course one of them's got a gun in his.
Speaker 1: Hand and the vehicle itself was a twenty twenty one Key Tell You ride and the four it was like a fire. Drill as soon as they realized the gig was up and they this was was this a stolen? Vehicle do you know if it was actually? Stolen and that's, uh that's why these four us are in.
Speaker 3: It, yeah it was stolen From, Edgewood kentucky as well as not only did the one young man have a, gun there was also another stolen gun in the.
Speaker 2: Vehicle all, right, now walk us through what.
Speaker 1: Happened how many police units arrived was a, one two or, three and walkers through what happened just before the future deced and got to the dumpster.
Speaker 3: Area so they had a couple of uniform, officers a couple of playing CLOTHES i think there were about five officers total that as soon as they approached the, vehicle of course they all take off. Running one gets out with a, gun and an officer as soon as he sees him immediately alert say.
Speaker 2: Hey he's got a. Gun he's got a.
Speaker 3: Gun it goes through a couple, dumpsters drops the, gun picks it back, up and as he goes through the two, dumpsters he encounters another police, officer who then points a gun at this police, officer who, then of, course to save his own, life ends up firing, rounds striking the.
Speaker 1: Suspect did that police officer have a? Bodycam, yes every body camera footage of. It so we have clear bodycam footage of a police officer in uniform shooting this fleeing.
Speaker 2: Criminal is that fair to?
Speaker 3: Say, well the problem with the body camera, footage and it's clear as.
Speaker 2: Day the problem is you.
Speaker 3: Can't the video is so blurry because you have an officer, running you have a suspect running and them Trying they were trying to slow it. Down the best thing could to be able to get a freeze. Frame but it's clear that he has a. GUN i guess the question is whether he pointed this gun at this police, officer which you have a police officer that's standing ten feet from him that says he pointed this gun at, Me SO i mean it to, me it's it's pretty clear cut of exactly what.
Speaker 1: Happened the anti police activist may say there's no video of the actual shot being.
Speaker 2: Fired is that true that you have video there's video.
Speaker 3: Footage, no there's video footage of. It absolutely all had body cameras. On it's just the video and it's it's clear as you could see the guy, running you hear the shots being. Fired the question comes in is and what the anti police people are asking, is, well did he actually point the gun at? Him and the question THAT i would want to be asking is why did he have a gun in the first? Place why is he running from the police with a.
Speaker 2: Firearm that's the question that should be. Asked and of course what kind of weapon did he?
Speaker 3: Have The it was a nine MILLER i think it's a nine millimeter semi auto pistol that, had of, course an extended.
Speaker 1: Magazine now explain to The american people what is an extended?
Speaker 2: Magazine?
Speaker 3: Uh, so you most magazines for, guns like the ones that you know that the police, carry you, know it has a regular capacity. Magazine you can get an extended magazine which will carry even more rounds that will then hang out of the. Magazine, well that holds holds more, rounds and in this, case that's what was.
Speaker 1: Done one might, say what is the purpose of? That this wasn't not a shooting. Range this is used by shall we, say, uh gang bangers and others who want to fire as many projectiles as possible at their.
Speaker 2: Target. Correct, yeah that's that's safe to.
Speaker 1: SAY I, now as far as the police officer, himself did he suffer any injuries of any.
Speaker 2: Type the police officer is physically.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh and you, KNOW i spent a great deal of time with him. Yesterday this is a traumatic. Thing nobody wants to take the life of. Anybody nobody wants to have their life in, danger you. Know and until you've looked down the barrel of a, firearm if for anybody that, has it is a very unsettling, feeling knowing that you're about to be.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 3: Uh so they've got to process, That they've got to process the fact that they've taken somebody's. Life but at the end of the, day they do realize that this was the only option they had to do this in order to save.
Speaker 1: Themself and the entire incident was only one shot fired fired by either party's, TOTAL a total of one shot was fired only by The cincinnati police. Officer, yeah there were SEVERAL i think the officer fired four or five shots roughly and when was already shots fired by the. Assailant, No luckily that assailant didn't have. Time the officer was able to deal with it fairly. Quickly AND i think it's also important to note that the suspect was shot in the chest and then in the, arm so he clearly was confronting this police.
Speaker 3: Officer it wasn't like he was running away from. Him he was shot in the, chest.
Speaker 1: And so the, assailant the future, decedent was facing the police, officer having, run dropped the, weapon picked it back, up ran between two. Dumpsters the officer confronts, him and it's eyebaught an eyeball distance of about ten, feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah roughly ten.
Speaker 3: Feet, yeah and you understand both of these they're they're both running at the same, time.
Speaker 1: And the entry room to the to the defendant was in the directly in the, chest which would indicate he was facing the.
Speaker 2: Officer that'd be. Correct do you know this police?
Speaker 1: Officer there's only a thousand, cops but do you know?
Speaker 3: Him, actually, YES i do know this officer very.
Speaker 2: Well give me some social history or how many years he's been on the.
Speaker 3: Force i've been on A i think approximately ten, years very very well respected police, officer awesome, cop always does the right. Thing WHEN i heard the officer that was, involved you're driving to these, things and you, KNOW i got a thousand things going through my. Mind and as soon as they told me who the officer, WAS i immediately kind of took a deep breath AND i, WENT i don't know what, happened BUT i can almost guarantee with ninety nine point nine percent certainty that this is going to be a justified shooting BECAUSE i know the character of this.
Speaker 1: Officer was this the first shot this officer ever fired in the line of?
Speaker 2: DUTY i believe.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: NOW i know this officer had been he had been in a couple of other critical, instance BUT i believe this is the first time that they've actually been involved in a situation where they had to.
Speaker 1: Fire does this assailant to? Defend did they have a previous criminal? Record that's my.
Speaker 3: UNDERSTANDING i know they're trying to definitively id who the deceased. Is they were having some, Issues but my understanding is they believe they've identified. Them if it is the person that they, believe they have a pretty extensive criminal. History how old is? He if it's the one that they're talking. ABOUT i believe he's eighteen years.
Speaker 1: Old and there were two apprehended in the. Woods the other. Three one is still out so to, speak BUT k nine units in. Etc found the other two and their names are In the names Are Jarrell austin eighteen and The Anthony bullock's. Nineteen they were charged WITH rsp And i'm stretching official business waiting for other charges to be. Filed when this defendant was shot and he's on the, ground what did the shooting police officer do?
Speaker 3: Next as soon as it was safe to do, so they started immediately rendering first aid until the fire department.
Speaker 1: Arrived and that would be what, SPECIFICALLY i, mean the first thing you do is obviously try to stop the. Bleeding i'm not sure if they tried to DO cpr or, not BECAUSE i haven't seen that portion body camera, footage BUT i know that they did try to render first aid until the fire department cut. There DID cpd do to apprehend Mister austin and Mister. Bullocks they weren't at the, scene is that fair to? Say they they were running through the. Woods and we're talking about yesterday morning at nine thirty am and it wasn't, rainy but it was the Woods i'm sure was extremely wet and. Damp what was the process to apprehend these?
Speaker 3: Two, well as luck would have, it we did have a couple of canines. Working we had a couple of drone operators, working so we were able to quickly get people in the. Area they put up a couple of drones in the, AIR i had some canines do some tracks and they were eventually able to locate a couple of. Them they were both APPROXIMATELY i believe a mile away from where this incident took.
Speaker 1: Place and what about the fourth future? Defended is he still out there? Somewhere he's still out.
Speaker 3: THERE i know they are. INVESTIGATING i could say with pretty well certainty THAT i believe there's a good chance that they're going to be able to identify and apprehend them.
Speaker 2: From start to.
Speaker 1: Finish talk about the studying of this event is going to be, downloaded all the, video all the police camps that's going to be. Shown the lawyers are going to get Involved City Police. Department you're going to have the lawyers for THE, fop the lawyers for this particular. Cop you're going to have the lawyers for The city Of. CINCINNATI i would assume someone might claim this was a bad shooting at some, point and you're going to have that from start to. Finish how many seconds took place from the time these four, units these police officers exited their, vehicle and up to that, point they were like routine patrol doing whatever they got to. Report there was a stolen vehicle and this parking lot That kiah was, stolen so they went in there from the time they but from the time they arrived to the, shooting how much time took?
Speaker 2: Place was it? Minutes?
Speaker 1: Hours to have to? Reflect how did how many seconds was that this officer went from, healthy happy to life and?
Speaker 2: Death how many seconds.
Speaker 3: It was six seconds from the time the officer exited their vehicle until the shooting was? Over was approximately six? Seconds six?
Speaker 1: Seconds as a police officer, yourself can you walk us through mentally from from the time that the police officer who did the shooting entered the parking lot of This East Price sale condo, project walk us through his, mind what he's looking, for what he is seeing in those six?
Speaker 2: Seconds what's going through his?
Speaker 3: Mind, well you, know first the initial is you, know we need to apprehend these, people and then it immediately goes To i'm looking at the barrel of a gun and Now i've got to figure Out how'm going to save my. Life and that is where you know your training kicks, in, Uh and it's just a matter of you've got to. React you don't have time to think about what's going. On your body is processing, this your mind's processing, this processing this as quick as they, can and it's a matter of you know that that actual, shooting from the time the officer confronted the suspect with the gun to the time they started the, Shots i'll bet was right around maybe a. Second there is no time to. Think it's nothing but, reaction and you, know you're utilizing the training that you have as an, officer and.
Speaker 1: These uh six, seconds your mind is, raising your heart is, beating you're chasing. Someone was the officer's gun drawn at what point during this six? Seconds did he come out of the car with the gun drawn or did he see the gun drop by the assailant and then pulled out his. Weapon how much time elapsed from the time the officer pulled out his weapon until he.
Speaker 3: Shot so that's kind of hard to tell because the body camera footage only shows obviously from basically the chest. Up but What i'm surmising from this is from the time he got out of the, vehicle one of the other officer immediately alerted all of the officers if this guy has a. Gun this guy has a. Gun this guy has a. Gun at that, point you had maybe three, seconds So i'm guessing probably into somewhere of you, know by the time he drew his gun to actually, fired it was about three seconds, Probably and.
Speaker 1: From the TIME i would assume when the assailant dropped his, weapon that's when it was apparent to these to these four or five police, Officers, okay this is a life and death this is a typical auto. Theft this guy's got a, gun and if they see the, gun they see the extended, magazine which indicates particularly egregious behavior for an eighteen or nineteen year. Old that's eighteen or nineteen year olds don't roll around and stolen cars with extended magazine nine. MILLIMETER i would assume from the time he dropped the gun until he was shot was no more than two or three. Seconds, yeah that's. Correct all, right how's the officer mentally doing? This, afternoon.
Speaker 2: They're going to get through.
Speaker 3: It it's still you're trying to process what, happened why it. HAPPENED i know the question the officer Cup on asking me yesterday was why did kid have to get out of the car the?
Speaker 2: Gun why he just? Run leave the gun in the, car just run from.
Speaker 3: Us that's, fine will rather that, happen and it's it's one of those things where you can't make sense of something that that's not. Rational why anybody would think that it's okay to get out of the car run from the police with a. Gun the public has to. Understand you point a gun to THE cincinnti, Policeman you're going to be. Shot that's just the reality of what. Happens we don't want to do. It it's tragic every time that it. Happens but, understand you point a gun at a cincinnt, policeman this is what you can expect is going to.
Speaker 1: Happen AND i would assume that when he exits the key of the Stolen kio with an extended mag nine millimeter and then he takes several steps and drops, it he had then the option of leaving that weapon on the ground and simply running into the. Woods he had and HE i would assume he picked it up with the intention of killing police.
Speaker 3: Officers, YEAH i don't know why else you would have picked it. UP i mean they, heard they could hear the metal hitting the, ground as they showed in the press conference the picture of the gun that had scratches on it that they believe is from where it hit the, ground then picks it, up then points out an. Officer there were different opportunities along this chain of events.
Speaker 2: That could have saved this kid's.
Speaker 3: Life there's absolutely this was all precipitated by this. SUSPECT i, mean we'll never know why he did, this but it's tragic that it. Happened but it was absolutely preventable that this officer was forced because of this kid's. Actions this eighteen year old's actions was forced to save his own.
Speaker 1: Life and if you're accurate in his, identification he is an extensive, record which would be an extensive juvenile. Record and he had the. Gun and it's much quicker to run without a gun than with a, Gun and it's much easier to leave the gun once it's dropped unless you have the intent of, killing not just to one maybe numerous police officers and his behavior brought about his own.
Speaker 3: Death, correct, absolutely you know it's something that no officer ever wants to, do but sometimes they're forced to have to act this, way and you make sure that they can save their own life so they can go home to their. Families and that's exactly what this officer.
Speaker 1: Did we don't need Another sonny Kim, no all, Right Ken, COBER fop, director thanks for coming on The Bill cunningham show any indication at what point would this officer himself. SPEAK i know there's a three or four day cooling off period and he makes an official. Statement is there any indication from the powers that be in the city that this is somehow going to result in some criminal investigation of this police?
Speaker 2: Officer now the alfers are they all get statements?
Speaker 3: Yesterday AND i think just they did the press conference, here the chief made it very clear that this officer was justified in their. Actions you, know it's evident from all of the, interviews from the body camera footage that they, have from the evidence that they've, gathered that the officer was justified in what he. Did AND i just DON'T i don't see this going anywhere, Else.
Speaker 1: Ken, Kober you're a Great. American stay out, there stay, strong and thanks again for coming on The Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 2: Show thank, you thank, You, ken thanks for having.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: Bill all, right let's.
Speaker 1: Continue with more your reaction five, win three seven, pounds seven hundred new at AND. T this particular or eighteen year old had the intent of killing police. Officers otherwise he would have left his weapon on the parking lot pavement when he dropped. It he picked it up knowing he intended to kill, police and he got what he had. Coming Bill Cunningham News radio seven HUNDRED. Wlw all, right, now let's you AND i continue about five ten. Tonight reds baseball kicks off first pitch about six. Ten the night a bit early because First friday night of, fireworks and the weather should be okay looking at. It of, course we live in the rainy, season so we'll see what. Occurs But nationals in. Town The reds are a couple games out of first. Place we'll see what. Happens, also after one o'clock today will Be Congressman Warren davidson Of Southwest ohio to talk about the first hundred days of the president and. More but to put a finer point in What Ken cobra THE fop is talking. About these officers about nine thirty am yesterday, morning within six seconds in front of a life and death, situation the result of which could have been the assassination of a police officer in, uniform much like what happened To Sunny. Kim Officer Sonny kim In. Madisonville he was lord to the scene by an unknown defendant with the intent of killing a police, officer And Officer Sonny kim came out of his police unit not with his gun, drawn but with a taser because he thought he was dealing with a crazy person who had the intent to kill. Him and by the time that one shot was, fired it was. Fatal and we went through days and days of horror about the death Of Officer Sonny, kim who's buried by the Way gate Of Heaven. Cemetery WHENEVER i go To gate To, heaven which is every few, MONTHS i stopped by the grave Of Sonny kim AND i offer a silent prayer of thanks for the sacrifice that he made so that our, city our region could be as safe as it can. Be it's not real safe right, now but it would be a whole lot worse if police officers were put in positions where they're confronting life and death circumstances as these officers, did and at some point the name of the officer may be. Released Marcy's law indicates that it's not done for a. While we'll see what. Happens but all the police officers have made, statements and all of them are in, concert one with the. Other how someone at the age of eighteen years old can find themselves in a circumstance where they want to steal, cars commit robberies by extended megs for a nine. Millimeter he also had more magazines on his. Person this is the eighteen year old who was dead and throw on top of, That Darrell austin eighteen years, old and To Anthony bullocks. Nineteen they've been charged with relatively minor offenses at this, point which is receiving stolen property and obstructing official. Business but more charges are coming and then the fourth one will be apprehended at some. Point he's been identified and he'll be picked up at some. Point but in the mind of the police, officer they're on. Patrol they get a call that a stolen, vehicle maybe in a parking lot that was stolen From, Edgewood. Kentucky The kiya WAS i don't know if these four had had stolen and car.
Speaker 2: THIEVERY i don't know who did. It maybe it. Was it was used often in other.
Speaker 1: Robberies some of these pawn shops that are broken into by vehicles resulted from storing stolen cars at a high rate of speed into the front door and you can't identify the owner of the car because it was. Stolen these are using all kinds of drive buys and armed robberies and burglaries stolen vehicles all the time because that's the. Business these four four kids were in eighteen nineteen years, old are you kidding? Me should have been the eighteen year old, anyway should have been in high. School nine thirty am yesterday. Morning and so at the point where the four us in the, car see two or three patrol cars pulling. Up and if you've seen The East Price hill kind of minium, project you have to kind of it's, uphill you kind of turn, left turn, right one way and one way. Out and so the four of them in the vehicle knew that there was no way out because the police vehicles were blocking their, Exit so what did they? Do what you would anticipate criminals, do which is, boogie get the hell out of, there run through the. Woods and the eighteen year old attempted murderer of a police officer had the wherewithal in his mind to take with him his nine, millimeter having left one other gun in the, car probably by used By Jarrell Austin Ord Anthony bullocks in some other arm. Robbery but the future dead guy eighteen year old took the weapon with him with the intent of using. It otherwise it's much much easier to run without a weapon in your, hands especially with an extended Mag he took several steps and dropped. It probably the mag hit the side of his hip and he lost control of the gun and it. Fell at this, point the officers knew they were in a life and death.
Speaker 2: Situation if he picked up that, weapon he had.
Speaker 1: The ability to fire about twenty five shots at these four or five police. Officers so he had the opportunity to leave the gun in the number one, hit the opportunity not to steal The, kia, right but he had the opportunity at the point in the parking lot to, Say, okay the gig's. Up i'm facing eighteen year old auto theft in today's world In Hamley. County unless he gets someone Like Pac dinklocker as a, judge nothing's going to happen to me. Anyway and When Ken kober or THE flp, said he, said if we have the identify or, correct he's got an extensive. Record all of his extensive record would be in juvenile court under the leadership Of Judge Kerry bloom in which she puts herly anybody in jail for. Anything so at this point he's facing an auto theft. Charge he's eighteen years. Old he'll get probation and that's. It but he didn't want to go through the, hassle so he decided to exit the.
Speaker 2: Vehicle number.
Speaker 1: One number, two he decided to take with him his nine miller meets with an extended magazine on. It bad, decision and all this is happening within two or three. Seconds number, three he loses possession of the, weapon which has scratches on it which indicate when it fell and hit the. Pavement it caused some scarring to the outside of the nine. Millimeter at that, point he could have taken three or four more, steps followed his buddies into the woods come find.
Speaker 2: Me that would have been.
Speaker 1: DIFFICULT i don't want cops running through the woods In East Price hill chasing these jack rabbits eighteen nineteen years old and very wet and ugly. Conditions BUT i guess that's their. Job so, one he exits the, vehicle should have done. It, two consciously makes the decision to take the weapon with. Him three he loses control and possession of the. Weapon it, falls and what does he? Do he picks it. Up that's number four and then number five he runs between two. Dumpsters unbeknownst to, him one of the, officers somewhat, experienced had made his way quickly to the exit point between the key in the woods in order to apprehend or get into a. FIGHT i guess with one of these. Four and so he finds himself ten feet away from a police officer in uniform with his nine millimeter extended.
Speaker 2: Meg in his possession in his right.
Speaker 1: Hand, now at this point there's not a clear video of whether the actual nine millimeter of the criminal was pointing at the, cop and Ken kober, said, well we don't have that clearly but everything else is. Recorded and the officer, said he raised the gun and pointed it at, me and then several shots were, fired not just. One Ken kober, said four or five shots were fired by the police. Officer one of them hit him directly in the, chest which indicates that he was facing at a distance of ten feet and in uniformed police officer with the police officer's service weapon pointed in his. Direction how long would it take for a defendant to raise that nine millimeter extended meg from his hip to a shooting, position maybe a one second or. Less, well the officer, said he pointed the weapon at, me AND i discharged my, weapon hitting him in the chest in the, arm and he went down, immediately if not. Sooner the other two are in the, woods And i'm sure at that point they hear the, gunshots AND i think Ken kober said that the defendant did not discharge his weapon. Whatsoever so at this point they had some knine units. Available they found the two in the, woods and the fourth is yet to be determined what's going to happen with. Him cops around the country are trained to defend their lives and use deadly force when a suspect points a gun at. Them As Chief thiji, said that is not something we. Encourage we don't want to do, this but when you put an officer's life at, risk guess what they're going to do their best to take your life. First we're talking about split, seconds and harkened back to the murder Of Sonny kim on the streets In. Madisonville he assumed he was going he pulled out his taser because he thought he was dealing with a crazy, person and that crazy person had a, gun raised a gun and shot him from a distance of about twenty. Feet And Sonny kim is now In Gaeta Heaven. Cemetery every Officer i've spoken, with we'll tell you the worst day of their life is when they have to use their weapon to defend themselves or other. Officers it's. Terrible their life. Changes and as Ken kober, said to his, knowledge a ten year veteran comptas the first time he's shot his weapon in the line of. Duty most officers actually complete their twenty five or thirty years having never fired their weapon at.
Speaker 2: All quite.
Speaker 1: UNUSUAL a good cop one's told me that once that bullet leaves your leaves the possession of the barrel of your, gun your life changes fundamentally because if you make a split second wrong, decision your life is forever. Scarred if you make the right, decision it's not scarred as, badly but it's not a good. Day it appears that the, city the mayor f t have, pirival is standing up and acting correctly in this circumstance as his share along the city, manager as Is Teresa, thiji who's the chief of. Police and they'll be outside investigations conducted to make sure that the statements of the police officers line up with the physical. Evidence we're talking about a total incident of six, seconds and if you take the time the defendant picks up his weapon and then points it at the. Cop ken, cooebrasaid we're talking about a two second timeframe in, which with your heart pounding and you're running and you got your gun out and you're ready to, go two seconds you have to make the right. Decision if you make the wrong, decision then all hell's going to break. Loose and in this, case there was two, weapons one in the vehicle and possess of these criminals and the other was on the. Pavement both of which have been. Recovered does anyone see anything wrong with this? Picture someone texted me a sent to me and, said if this isn't a justified, shooting then no one's ever going to become a cop, again because you can't function this. Way reminds me of the incident on THE i seventy five in which a suburban police officer was cleared because he had told this defended on THE i seventy five payment to, stop don't approach, him and he kept approaching him and he had to shoot. Him it's, sad and for many years the department has a policy of not releasing the name and information about officers involved in the. Shooting and that's even been solidified because Of Marcy's law and legislation meant to protect victims of. Crime this police officer was the victim himself of a crime attempted murder by this eighteen year old that was not. Successful so as, continua we'll see what. Happens and it's only been what a day and a. Half i've been about thirty hours since all this. DEVELOPED i got a call from a noted city official who told me that this could be a long hot, summer AND i, said, well if it, is it, Is but if you have time at The gate Of Heaven, cemetery go say a prayer at the site of the burial Of Sunny kim and ask about a guy who lived his life the right. Way and he was making the right decision by pulling out a taser instead of pulling out his weapon because he thought he was dealing with someone who was, crazy who had lured him to the scene with a nine to one one, call and he, Thought, okay what AM i dealing with? Here and that person Murdered Sonny kim in cold. Blood AND i think that's the last police shooting we've had In, cincinnati which is probably even or eight years. Ago and but for the grace Of, god, one, two, three four of these cops would have been murdered by this eighteen year. Old there's no functional purpose to have an EXTENDED meg on a nine millimeter and the possession of an eighteen year old unless you want to use every projectile, therein which is up to twenty four plus he had an ADDITIONAL meg on his. Person i'll's continue with more and if a line becomes available five to, one, three, seven, four, nine seven thousand or pounds seven hundred and after one o'clock today we will Be, Warren davidson And. Moore but say a prayer for the courage of these police officers who face this on a daily. BASIS a friend of mine sends me some video cam of all the mass shootings that happen IN otr that don't result in someone getting shot or. Killed it happens all the. Time fox nineteen said about five years, ago there was about twenty thousand shots fired in the city Of cincinnati every, Year so in a two to three year period you might have fifty thousand shots. Fire the great majority do not hit, anyone but those that do have terrible. Consequences and this time the police did what was. Right they did what was brave and, courageous and they deserve our. Commendation twelve fifty Five home Of Your reds coverage starts at five point ten today On News radio seven HUNDRED Ww.
Speaker 2: Bill, cunningham The Great.
Speaker 1: America many in the last few days has been a reprise of what's happened the first one hundred days With Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump and by the, way it's all, bad it's all.
Speaker 1: TERRIBLE i watched some of the interviews That Terry moran OF Abc, news. Etc it gets worse every.
Speaker 2: Time it's.
Speaker 1: Terrible we elected this guy to maybe secure the southern, border check mark boost The american, economy and check mark limit the size of, government no problem, there and become a nation that commands respect around the. WORLD i think that's going on AS i. Speak but none of that is representative what the media is. Reflecting that's why we have direct contact with congressmen and senators and those in The trump administration and one of the great leaders of the conservative movement and the, Houses Congressman Warren davidson and. Congressmen welcome again to The Bill Cunningham. Show AND i saw you a few nights ago IN. CNN i think it was maybe six or seven, o'clock and you were in battle with one of the hosts there about some of the good things going. On and one THING i noted that The Media Research center says the coverage Of Donald trump is more than ninety three percent, negative AND i, THOUGHT i haven't seen the seven percent and so on the ground In washington as the president in the first one hundred, days and now we're about several days a week into the second one hundred. Days kept his promises to The american.
Speaker 2: People, well, look that was part of the seven.
Speaker 6: Percent is they allowed me ON cnn to, say, well here's what actually happened in the first hundred, days because NORMALLY cnn viewers don't get that kind of.
Speaker 2: INFORMATION i, mean you think about.
Speaker 6: It in the first hundred, days we got a secure, border a focused, Military america respected at home and. Abroad education focused on teaching our kids instead of indoctrinating, them doge finding the, Money criminals going to, jail illegals being. Deported so, far this is the best sequel. Ever things are going, well.
Speaker 2: Well not according to the.
Speaker 1: Media and one good Thing Congressman DAVISON i like is that the so called, media mainstream media has lost its. Pinache they used to be able to, dominate and right now that's not the case because of podcast and talk. Radio let's focus on this big beautiful bill that, leadership Says speaker of The House johnson, said might be done By Memorial, day more likely the fourth Of. July give me the three or four things in this big beautiful bill that's going to pass that will generate even more economic growth in this.
Speaker 6: Country, well the big thing is is it'll prevent a tax. Increase, honestly if we don't, act everyone's taxes are going to go. Up so we actually have to take. Action of, course we have to raise the debt. Limit, unfortunately the government's spending like. Crazy we can't turn off spending enough to prevent. That but we are going to turn off spending that is is able to be. AVOIDED i, mean we're going to keep the government focused on the essential, things like focusing our, military and that's going to be a plus up for military and a plus up for border security so that we can do the right things with our federal government and stop doing crazy. Things so that's where you, know dose finding the. MONEY a lot of these things are going to it turned. Off we're going to save hundreds of billions of dollars hopefully trillion plush while we do. It but you, Know President trump's also going to keep, taxes not only going to avoid tax increase on. Everybody we're going to get the pro growth tax policies implemented That democrats let. Expire and we're going to get things that he, promised like no tax on. Tips so that's the. Key and why is it all in one big beautiful? Bill, well because you, know while The house can pass things with a simple, majority it takes sixty votes in The, senate and they won't give, us you, know seven votes from The. Senate, heck sometimes it's hard to hold all fifty Three republicans together in the Sen so we need those guys to be able to get a simple majority to get things. Done in reconciliation is the bill that gets it. Done that's why we're all focused on one, big beautiful.
Speaker 1: Bill, congressman one of the issues is debt, limits AND i often have On Congressman Tom massey Of Northern, kentucky and that guy makes a lot of. Sense the items on the plate delivered To Donald trump On january the twentieth are really. Incredible the hand he was dealt both In ukraine and The Middle. East The china difficulty at trillion dollars a year Of american dollars going To china not coming, back in addition to the spending, spending spending two trillion dollars of annual budget deficits of the total debts thirty six. Trillion do you have some empathy for The Thomas massey's of this world who do not want to increase the debt limit at. All AND i always say To, tom if you don't increase the debt, limit what? Happens he, said, well then we have a crashing of the. Economy and maybe that's what, someonet BUT i know you're a conservative. Conservative you went To West point in the. Military as far as are you somewhat empathetic to the viewpoint Of Congressman Tom massey and others that does not want to increase the debt limit by one?
Speaker 2: Dollar, yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely and, LOOK i MEAN i ran my first campaign a lot of the messaging was don't Bankrupt. America and THEN i got here and started seeing the lack of will to turn off, spending AND i was, like, well it's not compassionate to Bankrupt, america but they seem pretty dead set on doing. IT i think it's important for everybody to understand that when you raise the debt, limit you're not actually spending. Money you're just increasing your line of. Credit it's like, saying, Well i've got a credit card that's got a ten thousand dollars, limit but NOW i want.
Speaker 2: To try to get a credit card that's got a twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Limit the bad thing is you, know while you at home would know not to hit that, limit or if you, did to, start you, know stop charging on it and start paying it down so you get rid of. It the government's only way to operate is to keep increasing the credit card.
Speaker 2: Limit and that's that's you, know that's what we're going to vote.
Speaker 6: ON i, mean The house said we'll raise the debt limit by four trillion. Dollars The senate, said we'll see your four trillion and raise it. One we want a five trillion dollar. Increase and there's really no path feasible that we could stop spending enough. MONEY i, mean if we just spent like it, was you know BEFORE covid and, left revenue was the, SAME i, mean the budget would be balanced and it wasn't like we had a small government BEFORE. Covid, no we spent about four and a half trillion dollars BEFORE. Cod if you adjusted for, inflation that'd be over six trillion right. Now but over and above, that we're going to spend about seven point three trillion this, Year so you'd have to cut spending by like one and a half trillion dollars in a year to get back to a balanced. Budget so that's the that's the kind of change that it would. Take so everyone's really gun shy about turning those things. Off you see how people are, Attacking, oh you want to take Away medicaid and Social security and all these.
Speaker 2: Things you want to kill.
Speaker 6: Grandma all those attacks get politicized and the reality is you're talking About i'm pretty sure we don't need to fund a transgender opera In. Colombia you, know those kinds of nonsensical things you're too crazy to even make, up, Right like this is who would come up with doing? This but they really did these. Things that alone isn't going to save massive. Money big reforms that were, bipartisan like you, know expect you, know EVERYONE i know would help a friend in need or a family. Member but at some point you would, say, hey if you're able, BODIED i, mean you're going to get a, job, right or at least try to get a. Job you're going to you could volunteer or go back to, school you could do. Something but Under, obama back in the eight financial, crisis they turned that off around the, country, right and and we want to turn that back. On that's just a common sense thing that everyone would do for their own friends and. Family why would it be mean for the government to do the same thing that will save hundreds of billions of dollars every, year just that'll.
Speaker 1: Alone in, fact something's happening with the debt because In march we had a very low borrowing of, it because maybe it's because of the illegal. IMMIGRATION i looked at twenty nineteen. Numbers the federal budget in twenty nineteen was four point one trillion twenty. Nineteen, now that wasn't exactly the dark ages five six years. Ago it was four point. One today it's seven point. Three so we've had about a fifty percent increase in federal spending since twenty. Nineteen why can't we go back to twenty nineteen spending levels and maybe The penny plan and get that? Done but you have no cooperation from The Liberal, democrats zero, zilch, Nada and so we're not talking about rationing of some type or another to just go back to twenty nineteen. Levels and you're saying that economically we can't do.
Speaker 6: That, well not only, economically, POLITICALLY i mean a lot of the spending is popular with the, public and, frankly FOR i WISH i could say that it was like all The republicans are united here. Now but if we had one party that was, good you, know for big government and one party that was for small, government when we get these windows like right now Where republicans control The, house The, senate and The White, house, well smaller. Government but we're thirty six trillion dollars in debt because the most bipartisan thing In, WASHINGTON dc is spending. Money so there are big Government republicans. Now granted they want to spend money on other things besides that Than democrats. Do but the question is how are we going to come together to actually get less? Government and if not, now WHEN i mean you talk, about you, know waiting for a crash or, something, RIGHT i, mean why would we wait till something is completely failed before we would take. ACTION i, mean everybody knows we're headed towards a path that we can't. Sustain can't we work together to turn it? Off AND i think that's the hope is in this one.
Speaker 2: Big beautiful.
Speaker 6: Bill we're at least we're not going to get balanced right, away but we are going to move in that, direction and that's going to be a big win.
Speaker 1: As far as the future government spending and tax, increases et. Cetera the response of The democrats are now conducting sit ins and other silly ass problems on the steps of The, capitol is to grossly increase income. Taxes that, is if you make above whatever number you want to draw. IT i think the top one percent make four hundred thousand or more a. Year they want to keep spending more and more of the money and taxing more and. More and that's never Been you can't tax your way to. Prosperity and WHEN i watch it The democrat you would. Anticipate i'm a bit of a history. Major in the first one hundred days of any new, president the parties put down their red and their blue. Cloths they get together and, say let's work, together because the voters have decided what they. Wanted november the, FIFTH i think Even Kamala harris, said let's give the voters what they.
Speaker 2: Wanted they. Ordered this is give it to.
Speaker 1: Them and so now What trump is doing and what you're, doing is giving the voters what they, want which is less government strength around the, world shut down the southern, border et. Cetera but how much cooperation are you getting From democrats to do what The american people said wanted to be.
Speaker 7: Done are you getting any? COOPERATION i mean very. Little, look, honestly you, know it is that. BASIC i, mean do what you said you would. DO i, mean look What Donald trump is. Doing he's doing at the question is Is congress doing? That we're not keep it, UP i, mean and part of the Challenges we've passed a lot of things in The.
Speaker 6: House people are, like where's this. At, yeah we actually passed some of those reforms in The. House we just can't get a vote in The senate because it takes sixty. Votes democrats aren't helping at, all even on things that they've historically agreed, on because they don't want to Help Donald. Trump, now to be, fair they're doing what they said they would. Do the question is Our republicans going to unite and do what we said we would, do and then we have to adapt because you, know they didn't campaign on weaponizing the courts Against Donald, trump but that's exactly what they. Did and thankfully The trump administration has taken. ACTION i, mean you, KNOW i think last, week you, know judges in a judge In wisconsin was arrested for by trying to help an illegal immigrant evade you, know detention by federal, authorities and you know you go to, court you're supposed to get, justice not evade. Justice and that's exactly what she was trying to. Facilitate and good on the administration for actually charging her.
Speaker 1: Well and in fact that Other wisconsin members have come out in support Of Judge, dougan A court Of appeals judge and. Ever but fortunately The Wisconsin Supreme court suspended her because you cannot commit crime in court wearing a robe and claim some sort of cloaking device keeps you from following federal criminal. Law and she worked actively to help a criminal alien. Escape and the other judges In, wisconsin instead of saying to, her you shouldn't do, That Judge, dugan they stood up and said she should have done. That and, that to me is the most shocking. Thing individuals make misconducts all the. Time you commit, crime you might do things that are, wrong but to have other judges sworn to upholl of the law come at your side and stand with, her that's the bigger.
Speaker 6: Problem, well that's exactly what's happening in district. COURTS i, mean you, know you're treating non citizens as citizens at every. Turn they you, know you got This maryland man hoax that's going on with a man From El salvador's returned to L salvador and act like it's the end of the, world and they want them to have years and years of. Appeals he's already had those. Things he's been ordered to remove. Twice judges and law enforcement has found him to have affiliation WITH ms thirteen, gangs and they want him to have all the due process in the. World AND i, thought you, know surely we could find some common ground in, saying at least guys like this that are illegally in The United states and affiliated WITH ms thirteen shouldn't be able to have the right to keep him bare. Arms and they, go oh, no everyone's got all the constitutional. Rights and you guys don't want me to be able to buy, guns but they're okay with THE ms thirteen gang guy buying.
Speaker 2: THEM i, mean people have lost their.
Speaker 6: Minds and that's exactly they're trying to nullify the entire distinction of citizen versus non. CITIZEN i, Mean Joe biden campaigned on flooding the countries with.
Speaker 2: Illegals he did, that and now they want.
Speaker 6: To prevent The trump administration from removing those people that are illegally in our, country and we have to win on that or we're not going to have a sovereign country.
Speaker 1: Anymore you, Know Congressman Warren davidson Of. Ohio one Thing obama was deporter in. Chief he deported three point one million, illegals far more Than trump did in the first term or even the second term Of. Trump it won't even approach that. Number and if you gave hearings and due process to all three point one million illegals That obama, deported that the porter in chief Was barack use And, obama we would still be having hearings into the next. Century for three point one, million much less the fifteen million here, illegally we can have hearings and we can't have due process because if we do, that the whole legal system shuts.
Speaker 2: Down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well let's not say that The trump administration won't far exceed that.
Speaker 2: YET i hope they, will but they're not on pace. Too.
Speaker 6: NO i, mean the reality is we haven't even hit three hundred thousand, yet and they were bringing over three hundred thousand illegals in per month that periods of time during The biden. Administration SO i, mean you, know it's just a basic math. Problem the outflow has to exceed the, inflow and that's happening right, now but it has to go where the outflow during these years exceeds the inflow During biden's four. Years and then we have to pass a, law you, know the one big beautiful bill one that we're going to get money in to secure the. Border but the thing that you can't do with reconciliation is structurally change immigration. Law and that's what we. NEED i, mean this can't be like a tennis match where you're watching one side back and.
Speaker 2: Forth citizenship.
Speaker 6: Matters, no it, Doesn't yes it, does and it's all executive.
Speaker 2: Action we need a law.
Speaker 6: That compels every single executive in The United states to enforce the, law and if you fail, to when we have to put people in. JAIL i, mean to, me it's mind blowing that we couldn't impeach and Remove Alejandro, majorchis.
Speaker 2: Who Was secretary For Homeland.
Speaker 6: Security he was enabling an invasion of the country when his charge as secretary is to stop. It he was flagrantly violating the law of The United. States and he's never been charged with. It we didn't even remove him from office with, impeachment AND i think it's.
Speaker 2: SHAMEFUL i, mean these folks have to be held.
Speaker 6: Accountable if there's no, reckoning they're going to do it, again and every chance they get.
Speaker 1: Can't go back and forth every four years From we've got to institutionalize these. Changes But congressman stay strong there In. WASHINGTON i don't like increasing the debt ceiling, again either four trillion or five, trillion but it's something that must be done in the short term to have long term. Benefits And Congressman Warren, davidson once, again thank you for coming on The Bill Cunningham, show and you promise to stay strong.
Speaker 6: Absolutely you, know By god's grace and the encouragement of my. CONSTITUENTS i know they sent me here to fight for. THEM i, MEAN i think a lot of people think that their constituents sent them here to follow orders IN. DC i don't know anyone that could win on that, message and you certainly can't win As Southwest ohio doing. That we're here to fight For Southwest ohio and the greatest state in the. Country we're making great progress and hopefully we get a government small enough to fit back inside the.
Speaker 2: Constitution you, know we can afford one that.
Speaker 6: Small the problem is we get heck a fatal over to, us the government coming our.
Speaker 2: Way we got to turn some of that. Off.
Speaker 1: Well Donald trump was selected and elected in order to fundamentally change the direction of this. Country the military enlistments are, up there's more people volunteering and going into THE. Fbi there's this sense of mourning In america once again In Congressman Warren, davidson thank you for coming on The Bill Cunningham. Show god bless you And god Bless. America thank you very much and all your.
Speaker 2: Listeners Thanks, Bill god bless.
Speaker 1: You let's continue with more news coming up at your home of The Reds News radio seven HUNDREDS.
Speaker 2: Wulw you, Know i'm a team.
Speaker 8: Player i'm with, it and there's folks THAT i recognize are smarter than.
Speaker 2: Me they analyze.
Speaker 8: This you put your input in running a campaign that had never been run before one hundred days in the situation we were at running against a very unusual opponent on the other, side.
Speaker 2: And look my job was to. Do LOOK i KNEW i was on the.
Speaker 8: TICKET i would argue because we did a lot of amazing progressive things In minnesota that improved people's. Lives BUT i also was on the ticket quite, honestly you, know BECAUSE i could code talk to white guys watching, football fixing their truck doing that THAT i could put them. IN i was the permission structure to, say, look you can do this and vote for, this and and you look across those swing, states with the exception Of, minnesota we didn't.
Speaker 2: Get enough of those. Votes And i'm a knucklehead at.
Speaker 9: Times, hello, quiet And I'm i'm Broadcasting.
Speaker 10: God so that Was Tim walla's talking about code. Talk, well welcome. Back well after two left rain. Dolls i've been sitting here for two.
Speaker 2: Days no you. Have i've been. Here it smells it. Here i'm. Waiting let's. Go i'm ready to. GO i know you Have.
Speaker 1: Ben they kept playing baseball though. Yesterday we'll go out to The Friendly. Confines, YEAH i Have paul, O'Neill Mike lane, humbled, mumbling stumbling and, Fumbling tony big number twenty, one number twenty. One, yeah losing like twenty six, dollars you lost TWENTY i was.
Speaker 2: Winning oh you're a with.
Speaker 1: It none of those, Boys so then what'd you Do Tony Tony, No Tony toulusiak was my partner a number of seven. Green paul O'Neill felt a rain.
Speaker 10: Drop oh so they say that's, it that's, It Mike, lane that's. WEAK i, Thought paul O'Neill all O'Neal's played in torrential rain.
Speaker 2: Before us and outfield.
Speaker 1: Twenty six. Dollars they're losing big. Bucks oh, boy you guys are playing for the big. Direct by the time we get to the, clubhouse torrential. Rain AND i, SAID pauli nice call it.
Speaker 2: WAS i didn't know he was a weather. Man he turned weatherman with The.
Speaker 1: Yankees you looked in the, distance you saw nothing but torrential rains. Coming, well The reds game stops made a good call in the, clubhouse cold and. Wet there's no way to go through, life, Sir and then you just had what a ginger ale or nuts sat.
Speaker 2: There he demanded a, rematch of, course didn't.
Speaker 10: Lose but how About paul O'Neil tells me is a Crosley field and right field the sun.
Speaker 2: Deck he's a.
Speaker 1: Boy his father drives him down To Crosley field to watch A reds. Game he's In, columbus he's got to he goes up against the. Fence and at that point they were playing The Pittsburgh pirates in the late nineteen. Sixties who was the right fielder for The pirates in the nineteen, Sixties Roberto.
Speaker 2: Clemente what number was he? Wearing twenty?
Speaker 1: One paul's gets a picture is dad without? Thinking in the background is number twenty? One Roberto clemente And paul. O'Neil now what Numbers paul O'Neil now were twenty? One because Of Roberto.
Speaker 10: Clemente in nineteen ninety, two The red said O'Neil's not good enough to play for The. Reds let's send him To New york and we'll Get Roberto. Kelly how that work, out. Brutal he's got Four World series rings In New york and he's in. Monument he's in the. Monument he's Between Lou garrig And Babe. Ruth The reds got rid of And i'm, laughing but it's at that great. Honor but he said he's in the. MONUMENTS i, Said i've had pall. O'Neill, yeah he's in the.
Speaker 1: Monuments but The red, said give Us Roberto, kelly he needs to come in when he's.
Speaker 2: Here is it for a?
Speaker 10: Stooge got to call. Him i'd love to see. HIM i think they're playing the good.
Speaker 2: Guy, oh he's still a good. Guy he's still working.
Speaker 1: OUT i, said you're Working he wears the same clothes he war in nineteen ninety as a red works out twice a, day and it's and the only thing is is waste is twenty eight inches and he's six foot four and weighs two hundred pounds twenty eight. Inches my waist was like, that that's only half of. Them, yeah that's a good. Guy but he he was heading for the. Mountaintops he was getting come in as a. Stooge you gotta call. Him, Yeah i'm me put him in charge of. That i'm afraid to fight him in a stooge, YET i, mean he'd be a good celebrity.
Speaker 2: Stooge, well he the.
Speaker 10: Stooge reporters of, propsers every local Temp, star heat get air conditioning, Dealers thamestar quality you can feel in Beautiful western. Hills call my, Man Brent derbot At Derbt heating at five, one, three five nine eight eighty four forty nine or go TO Derbt heating And cooling dot Com.
Speaker 2: Sports thank You.
Speaker 10: Roxy we also want to Thank Lears Prime market for our lunch, Today willie uh for the finest meats Truss Lear's Prime market full catering service located in beautiful Downtown, Milford learsprime dot. Com Lear's prime always a cut above Looking you're.
Speaker 1: Right tennessee authorities have now released the bodycam Of Abrego garcia being stopped two and a half years ago transporting numerous young girls Across, Tennessee perfect To maryland To. Maryland, man he's got no, license no, insurance and the cop In tennessee let him. Go and they're, saying he's, in he's in, now he's in a, jail in, prison in a prison In El.
Speaker 10: Salvador that's a rough. One that's the guy they want to bring. Back we got to bring him.
Speaker 1: Back and they release also the audio of his wife talking about the times he beat the hell out of, her, slapped he beat.
Speaker 2: Her. Perfect let's bring it.
Speaker 1: There there's the video segment and they're, saying, hammahammahamma.
Speaker 2: Why did the cop let him?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 1: Now the CoP's in, trouble don't be. Kidding, well it was Under Joe, biden they wouldn't take him.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 10: Willie we got Another reds transaction today before tonight a big game against The. Nats The reds have placed outfield Or Austin Hayes Willie Mays hayes on the ten DAY I l with the left hamstring strain retroactives of the twenty ninth Of.
Speaker 2: April he should not have been running that.
Speaker 4: Hard do you?
Speaker 10: Agree, yeah he's eligible to return Next friday when they go To. Houston activated off the ten DAY I l from that oblique injury at the beginning of the season, One Tyler, stevenson do you catch back Over trevino and? Wins do you Catch? Tyler? Yeah, well he could play first base or he COULD.
Speaker 2: Dh where's this starting? Lineup do you know yet that hadn't been? Out let me give you some. Names go. Ahead where are? They where are they?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay. CEES i think he's he's. Hurt.
Speaker 10: Candelaria, uh he's got a a spine. Strain he's out for a. While plus he's only hitting like he's still on the. Interstate forty five million looking for an exit rest. There forty five million looking for a. Rest what About Austin. Hayes Austin hayes is that? WELL i just said He's he's now on THE I l with that left hamstring. Strain, oh they were hoping that it wasn't going to be that With. Hayes but, uh.
Speaker 2: What About matt McClain hitting one?
Speaker 10: Sixty at least he's out. There how About Noel marte kicking you know what and taking? Names Spencer steer doing the same ose?
Speaker 7: Me you?
Speaker 2: Know is he related To Lee?
Speaker 1: Trevino what About Alex? TRAVINO i don't know about The red's. Catcher he's pretty. Good but what About Lee? Trevino they got me back in the game, again, baby go. Ahead who? Else Tyler stevens and HIS us coming? Up what About Will? Benson he's.
Speaker 10: In he's In Derby city putting two dollars on journalism.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow how About Chase? Petty, uh he's?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 2: Uh well he he came pitched the other, day he did major league. Debut he sent back.
Speaker 1: Down how About Alexis, Diaz, uh he's he's In Derby. City, also how About Tim Watz he's out of a. Job he was making Stupid collins.
Speaker 2: And then the other.
Speaker 10: DAY i Guess Kamala harris gave. THIS i saw, it this gigantic speech about. Elephants allow, me, friends here we.
Speaker 11: Go, okay it's kind of dark in. Here When i'm asked the show of, hands who saw that video from a couple of weeks, ago the one of the elephants at The San Diego zoo during the. Earthquake google let him do not see? It so that scene has.
Speaker 2: Been on my.
Speaker 11: Mind everybody's asking me what you've been thinking about these? Days, well.
Speaker 2: Dancing, elephants seg, man did we miss that?
Speaker 1: One just bare? Her imagine her in The White house right? Now And tim, walts what kind of code? Talk do you get the? Code the white man code? Talk To Tim, waltz he talks about pickup, trucks beer and. Guns do you get that gun? Talk, yeah we white guys would have had we would have had a civil war by. Now number one to. It do you have a pickup?
Speaker 2: Truck? No do you drink? Beer? No do you have? Guns? No you missed the code. Talk let's see what else is going on.
Speaker 10: Here willie the homestand continues, tonight first of three up against Those Washington. Nationals they come To town fourth in the L east at fourteen and. Eighteen our Beloved Red Red lakes are second in the central seventeen and fifteen two back of the front Running, Cubbies Mitchell parker will go up Against Hunter green and coverage begins at five. Ten what about the range? Talk what about the? RAIN rnl carriers inside? Pitch what about the? Rain then The Kelsey Chevrolet Extra inning show after the, game what about the?
Speaker 5: Rain to?
Speaker 2: Rain by five? O'clock is? It that's? What that's What channel nine. Said nine stands for.
Speaker 10: New Jennifer ketchmark, says you believe believe everything she. SAYS i Love jennifer Ketch. Mark did she ever give you a straight answer on whether she Liked mike.
Speaker 1: McConnell she. Refused really she pleaded the. Fifth she took a. Fifth by the, way it looks like it's raining right. Now so, HELL i don't know.
Speaker 2: It, oh we can't.
Speaker 1: Window we've got these brand new studios completely.
Speaker 10: Dysfunctional, Correct but how about the, Bullpen, willy let's give it up to the red.
Speaker 2: Bullpen give it to.
Speaker 10: Him After Star Andrew rabbertt left, Yesterday Graham ashcraft kicked you know what and took names retired nine straight with four strikeouts and over three innings thirty one, pitches twenty six of them. Strikes red's relief Prospect lewis Tim, may worked the, ninth striking out the first battery face to The majors and got a clean. Inning The red's bullpen retired the final thirty Five Saint louis hitters faced in the. Series almost like a perfect, Game fingo so astrap when he pitches like that Unhittable. Amen it was Like Bill bishop and his prime With Thomas Funeral. Home bengals update brought to you By Good spirits And Party town thirteen locations in Northern kentucky now faced one of The bengals offseason workouts as. Complete the rookie mini camp begins one week from. Today talk has been rather quiet over the past month between The bengals And Trey. Hendrickson what about, that but but The athletic reports ON X today that they have they that the Reporter Diana russini is getting good vibes that they will try to come to an agreement entering the final year of The bengal Of.
Speaker 1: Hendrickson's. Contract, well supposedly it's got to be done, soon correct? SEGMENT i would say, so, well he's got to play one more. Year, nonetheless is that?
Speaker 10: Correct good luck to all the thousands of runners and walkers in. Town willie for The Flying pig weekend beginning Tonight pig twenty seventh running of The Pig Marathon. Sunday FCC's Jeff, birding what will run the full Marathon?
Speaker 2: Sunday let's give him a.
Speaker 10: Call Bengal Center Ted kerris with the FIVE k TOMORROW Mls SOCCER Fc cincinnati's, one looking to take a six match win streak on the road tomorrow Against New York CITY. Fc three o'clock es fifteen thirty horse, racing of, course of the one hundred and fifty first running of The Kentucky derby tomorrow In. Louisville by the, Way Prince harry wants reconciliation with his. Family having written a book and crapt all over them direct he now wants to crawl back into the into The, Hey Hey, king bring me.
Speaker 2: Back looka you know.
Speaker 1: What i'd, say you made your bed lay down in a bingo With Megan markle twenty horses in the.
Speaker 2: Field speaking of that on My twitter.
Speaker 1: ACCOUNT i put up a photo Of Bill belichick and his girlfriend when they were.
Speaker 2: Surprising we haven't. TALKED i have talked about them in a.
Speaker 1: While let me let me give you one STORY i sent To, well she is a babe in swaddling clothes and he's got a Super Bowl but that's a different. Issue did you know that her, mother that Is Jordan hudson's mother runs a sex toy.
Speaker 10: Shops he's, Great i'm reading this, story AND i, said and also she operates a sex toy. Museum what the.
Speaker 2: Hell can't wait to take the family.
Speaker 1: There, hey, honey let's go to a sex toy. Museum The internet had plenty to say after finding out That Jordan hudson's mother works at a sex shop and she runs a sex toy.
Speaker 10: Museum maybe she'll be on sixty.
Speaker 1: Minutes there's the, story and there's the picture of your. Comments, Unbelievable Andy. Mack Andy mack knows nothing about this kind of.
Speaker 2: Stuff let's see.
Speaker 10: Journalism three to one Favorite Jeff, Ruby steak's winner From Turfway Park Final gambit and Then chunk Of.
Speaker 1: Gold chunk Of gold is Another turfway. Entry rock going to be here at two thirty better be.
Speaker 10: He's got a lot of explanation to do after a couple of days, segment give me out of The stoog's, report will he and honor of a nice day here in the Tri. State but rain on the way With ted McKay.
Speaker 2: Might be raining, now but we don't. Know we can't look outside and go.
Speaker 10: Reds we leave you with the immortal words of The Stood. Report now that's getting pretty.
Speaker 1: Dead Good Nikki, Pekey as far As i'm, concerned.
Speaker 10: That's the real. King Rick. Flair Richard petty really get Nicky? Picky is he related To Chase? Petty, No Chase petty.
Speaker 1: Wishes let's continue with more seven HUNDRED Wlw Bill, cunningham The Great. American of, course The Media Research center's been there for. Decades my Friend Brent bozell organized the group many years ago to keep an eye on the. Media by the, way the mainstream media has less importance today than it's had at any point in the past fifty. Years but the group is, there along with NewsBusters dot, org to keep eyeing what The american people are being told by the mainstream. Media garbage, in garbage, out and the presidential approval ratings are somewhere in the, forties and if the media did an objective, job his approval ratings likely would be in the. Fifties but, Nonetheless Jeff, dickens who's The Media Research Center director Of Media, analysis is WITH us now And, jeff welcome to The Bill Cunningham. Show and first of, all the one hundred days were about a week into the second one hundred. Days how's the media coverage been Of Donald trump in the first one hundred days compared to the first one hundred days Of Maybe biden in the First trump.
Speaker 4: Term, well it's been pretty. Stark first of, all always say thanks for having me. On uh but, yes my Colleague rich noise to the study of the first hundred days Of trump this time, around and the coverage ON, ABC cbs AND amebc evening news has been an awful ninety two percent negative. Rating yeah uh, now if you compare that to The Joe biden's first hundred, Days Joe, biden he didn't get negative. Coverage in, fact he got positive. Coverage he got fifty nine percent positive, Coverage so ninety two am coverage For trump's first under nays this time, around, too fifty nine percent positive coverage To Joe biden's first hundred.
Speaker 2: Days can you give me a.
Speaker 1: REASON i think the reason is BECAUSE, ABC, NBCCBS, PBS, npr the big city, newspapers they're in the tank for The. Democrats they all run in the same. Group they're all fellow. Travelers but what's the. Reason is there a reason the media in this country used to be somewhat, conservative movies out Of, hollywood support of The american way of. Life here we are in twenty twenty FIVE us In, may and all of a, sudden the media has. Flipped when did the flip take? Place and what impact does it have? Electorally if?
Speaker 4: Any, oh, GOSH i, said it's Been i'm just being one.
Speaker 2: Stun of the.
Speaker 4: FLIP i think it's been. GRADUAL i think for as long As I've i've been paying, attention going back to like the late seventies of a, kid it's, BEEN i, think been, stealing getting worse and. WORSE i, MEAN i think Even Walter kronkite was definitely a, liberal but he wasn't just bad the way it is. NOW i, mean now you have you can argue it's it's gone from liberal and quote nquote progressive to almost mark systems with some OF theus, COVERAGE i mean just just. Leftists. Uh and it's happened with you, know all sorts of dagons. Academia, look look what's going on with all these universities and these tax on it uh you Know jewish. Students Uh so, yeah it's it's it's the, media it's. Academia, uh it's the, government of. Course but, YEAH i think it's been a, steady, steady gradual uh. Turn and it's really bad right. Now LIKE i, said, uh it's nineteen percent negative coverage is you're not getting any close to a fair and objective uh story from the networks.
Speaker 1: There let me refer to your study on NewsBusters dot. Org Between april to first And april twenty, second which is about a three week, PERIOD, ABC cbs and NB'S nbe dedicated a jaw dropping one hundred and forty three minutes of airtime to kill Mar Abrego garcia one hundred and forty three, minutes an illegal immigrant and ACCUSED ms thirteen gang banger, who by the, way HIS ms thirteen tattooed on his knuckles and compared To Rachel, mooren A maryland mother of, five that was brutally murdered by an illegal. Immigrant she received twelve seconds of coverage BY, nbc no coverage zero.
Speaker 2: ON cbs AND. Abc explain that.
Speaker 12: Differential, yes, well, yeah but this was quite an apples the apples, comparison because you, have in this, situation two cases involving an illegal, immigrant and it both happened In, maryland, Right and in one case you have the media, saying you, know going into the Of Brego, garcia who is, Tuned LIKE i, said it's got tattoos.
Speaker 4: Of many live. Versions that the case that he's a member OF ms, thirteen and the very fact that included that he was quote mistakenly that poor To El. Salvador the reason why he was quote mistakenly aborted was because there was concerned that if people were to set back To Del, salvador he would be killed by rival. GANGS i wondered that might in a case he's a gang. Member so, anyway the media, networks specifically eight secon, yes they. Were they were going around, saying, oh you, know they called him A maryland, Man maryland. Dad they called him pretty much anything but a gang. Member. Uh and they are, saying, ju this is The trump administration out of control and that's why they filled their Net they're shown so much. Coverage but on the flip, side you have this tragedy case of this mother of, Five Rachel, morin who got attacked by an ONLY leml. Grant she was jogging on a forest. TRAIL i won't relay the grizzly, details but it was. Horrific Uh, so, yeah he goes to trial or at the same time that they're pushing as A Bregio garcia guy on the, networks at the same time you have a. Verdict the jury came back like forty five. Minutes it was just an opening case and convicted this this. Killer there was a you, know an im immigrant and only and it only got twelve. Seconds and the twelve seconds well only we came on on one network AT nbc and there was twelve. Seconds by the, way is. Important Was Rachel moren's mother in front of The White House press corps at The White house Criticizing Senator Christan. Holland one thing she did was with her her, senator, right you, know you know she's supposed to carry in his constituents really cared about this legal person that happened to be in the, state but not the actual legal, residents The morin, family, right, uh and so they, yeah they had the immediate faull because The holland down El cyboro and trying to bring him, Back LIKE i, No i'm just down the road For. Maryland i'm In. Virginia BUT i was just, like If i'm In, maryland think why is my senator trying to bring back a getting bigger in my? State so, anyway but, yeah so only twelve, seconds and again the factors were from The White house press, corps and they still couldn't LIKE, abc he just did. Nothing.
Speaker 1: Well the other, issue a few days, ago The White house put big posters out in front of The White house of illegal immigrants who have raped and, murdered sold, drugs children being, raped et. Cetera and you have a column up With Tim graham Of Media Research center Blurring Trump White house posters displaying illegal immigrant mug. Shots and so instead of they put them in an area where the stand ups in front of The White house would have to display. Them so what they did the, media the mainstream media blurred the faces of the legal immigrants who raped and ROBBED i Guess maryland gangbangers from Mel salvador are important Raped maryland moms or. Not and The trump haters responded by blurring the images OUT, CNN, MSNBC abc and each poster saying. Arrested and the media did not win those, names names and numbers out.
Speaker 4: Day, No you're. Right they when they they put up on the on the broadcast the signs that the spaces are burned. Out and this is something THAT, i you, KNOW i recovered since going back to the Uh biden, administration you, know The biden border crisis where you had uh you, know for, example when the killer of rache were in was to pour in multiple. Times uh but heat you know the bid, administration you just think they would they kept letting them back. In and And i've been several studies about like all these horrific crimes that should have haven't happened because they shouldn't have been in this country in, birthplace committed by eli, LENDERS i, mean, murderer, rape drunken driving, accidents and the media just would not cover it because it doesn't that their. Narrative their, narrative as you pointed out at the top of our, segment They're democrats basically they work hand in hand with The Democratic party and and and the leftist movement In america and early around the.
Speaker 1: World you, know a couple of days, Ago harvard came out with its study about Anti Semitism jewish hatred on college, campuses especially At, harvard and they had incidences Where jewish students who were, targeted they'd be surrounded By hamas scarf wearing radicals supposedly From, harvard that would not permit them to go to. Class there was a sense that the Few jewish students At harvard felt, ostracized and at one, point forty percent of the student body At harvard Was. Jewish now it's down to under ten. Percent same With, columbia same With. Yale it's the. Same if somebody had told me a few months or a few years ago there would be massive anti semitism At, columbia At, harvard At, YALE i would not have believed it because so much Of jewish contribution To american life begins at those so called Elite Ivy league. Institutions tell The american people about What harvard found about the Ani semitism on his own.
Speaker 4: Campus, well, yeah what She you pointed out that it was On harvard's OWN i guess investigation is that it was awful you pointed.
Speaker 13: Out and and, yeah it's just it's IT'S i think it's WHAT i Think we've always kind of known that there was a certainly you, know, uh progressive professors and and and and maybe some stupid but like now these are just beyond.
Speaker 4: Progressives they're beyond. Little they're they're. Leftists they're there either are you Anti? American Anti western? Civilization and so these, kids these young you, know, uh skulls full Of russians and late Great Wrestling bug used to call, them they get, there, uh at the university and they get turned into these these militi leftists and to the point where they're expeering is Anti jewish. Hatreds and you, know Yeah, COLUMBIA i mean you, like, LIKE i, mean so much of of of Culture New york has been inspired uh by by you, know by The jewish population there over the, decades really hundreds of, years and it's just like it's for us to, happen especially at these, canvases is sad and, tragic but this is this is what the left.
Speaker 1: Is rot lastly ABOUT npr AND, Pbs Catherine, mahr THE NPR ceo about two weeks ago at a terrible time in front of The, congress trying to defend the, political uh persuasions OF. Npr it's a propaganda arm of The Democratic, PARTY, NPR. PBS i love some of THE pbs travel commentaries and those are, fine but when it comes to, politics everyone that works AT npr AND pbs one hundred percent are committed Leftist. Democrats and she made the point that THAT, npr she, said is quote the foundational infrastructure For. America is that IS npr the foundation infrastructure For.
Speaker 2: America, WELL i.
Speaker 4: HOPE i learned any trouble THAT i thought if that's the. Case but, yeah she's she on it in it and quite the breakupody that the testimony a while. AGO i think that you put out commercial test. Money, yeah this they're you, know hopefully we're on the verge of maybe not only coming BACK TBS, npr but maybe it's total. DEFAULT i don't. Know i'll believe it WHEN i see. It The republicans have been talking to a good game and then they you, know they always tell it right up to the water's edge and then don't really do. Anything so but but just it's absurd That american taxpayers have to pay for this left of. STUFF i, mean, now, hey, look if you're a leftist and you love YOUR pbs and YOUR mpr, shows, uh you, know you go, ahead don't. It they always have those place. Tribes but it should not be, manigated taxpayer, funded uh paid.
Speaker 1: For and you, know if it's that, important state governments can pay for, it or those subscribers and those viewers and listeners can pay for. It if it's that, important let them defend it. Exactly Jeff, dickens once, AGAIN i think one of the one of the CENTERS i look at all the time is The Media Research, center because you record everything said on the three national networks and also ON pbs AND pbs AND. Npr you also keep track of the. Newspapers and if that's the only source of information The american people ever get garbage, in garbage, out it's amazing any Conservative republicans ever get, elected because if you watch that, stuff you cannot vote for A. Republican in, fact if somebody would view just the mainstream media the past one hundred, days you would, think to use the words Of Governor printzer Of illinois that we've Elected. Hitler we've Elected Adolf. Hitler whenever you begin with The hitler, analogy you've lost the argument. Completely But Jeff, Dickens Media Research, Center director Of Media, analysis once, again thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 2: Show And, jeff you're a Great. American thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much thank you back got.
Speaker 2: You let's continue with.
Speaker 1: More and so we have the, report of, course a couple of days ago that THE gdp went down zero point three, percent maybe in the month Of april zero point three. Percent and if that's the, case the media's used that as a launching pad to attack the domestic policies Of Donald trump that have largely BEEN i think very. Successful let's continue with. More Bill cunningham with you every. Day you're home of The Red's News radio seven HUNDRED. Wlw and of COURSE i want to welcome a new, Sponsor Ohio Maltz ohiomultch Dot com On Round Bottom road At Jason Quality multch the best in the. Business all kinds of options. Available order online At ohio mults dot com or pick it up or have it Delivered Round Bottom Road jason at ohiomultch dot. Com don't get much better than, that AND i would note again the president's trying to DEFUND, pbs which IS npr AND Pbs center For Public broadcasting get hundreds of millions of dollars every. Year AND i can only imagine the outcry if maybe yours cheerly would propose that five point, fifty seven hundred and thirteen, sixteen fifteen, thirty MAYBE webn one of seven point one get public. Funding how would you like to pay your tax dollars to pay segment? Salary and mine very popular here if that would, Happen but you'd be. Outraged, OBVIOUSLY pbs began as a free channel that would help young people learn and provide programming around the world fifty or sixty years. Ago but in today's, world the government funding of news media is really, outdated, unnecessary and it's a waste of taxpayer. Money is it a lot of money compared to other. Expenditures, no but five hundred million dollars is not a bunch of. Popcorn that's serious. Money and SO i do not want to be funded by the taxpayer to do my. JOB i Know segment probably would like to be funded by the, taxpayer but in, reality whether IT'S vxu OR. Guc they do not deserve public funding for what they, do and if the subscribers want to pay extra money or do, whatever please have at. It i'm not saying that somehow that they should not be, around of, course if they're funded, operly but not by the. Taxpayer some of the stories they've COVER npr random story about, cannibalism it's perfectly. Natural, also The declaration Of independence is a document with flaws and deeply ingrained hypocrisies that comes from government. Funding we don't need. It how about government? Funding seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 5: WLW i wanted to Talk marlon a bit about you, Know i'm just so proud of how you are being a role model for dealing with a child that's, transgender and that's you, know that warms my, heart particularly as a black.
Speaker 2: Man, hello, Quiet i'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: LIKE i Think Michelle obama just, said as a black man your. COMMENTS i thought we were all created, Equal not, really Some, lincoln some are more equal than. Others, okay you what about the Rock Rockshell obama, saying as a black, man what are we talking about? Here?
Speaker 2: NOW i think he's a big fan of. This it was it was a slip of the, tongue but no comment on that. ONE a. Tool you don't want to talk about, it do you?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: Now, SECONDLY i sent you late last night a clip research has gone uh to newsbreak dot, com which is also out Of. Boston The internet had plenty to say about finding out That Jordan hudson's mother works at a sex. Shop that's, mom and also she operates a sex toy.
Speaker 2: Museum, see a second.
Speaker 14: Shop is one, thing but what is a sex toy? Museum and what kind of person goes into that line of?
Speaker 1: Work Patty bridgman looks like thermonuclear missiles on my. Console AND i, mean the bizarre story just gets more and more bizarre.
Speaker 2: Right Down Disaster Avenue Rock this is the way this is.
Speaker 1: Headed Headline Jordan hudson's mother's occupation mentioned it a curious. Report they're doing investigations as to this sex toy shop and museum In.
Speaker 2: Cape, Cod Hate, Cod Cape.
Speaker 1: Cod what The i'm just, SAYING i don't think there's much sex going on To Cape, god but NONETHELESS i don't know how.
Speaker 14: Much Now, now when you're on our show On, WEDNESDAY i laid out WHAT i think is going. ON i think there's two possible conclusions. Here number, One Bill belichick has been coaching in THE nfl since nineteen seventy. Five, okay all he knows most of. It and before that his dad was a, coach.
Speaker 2: You, know At.
Speaker 14: Navy so he's been he's just been coaching and diagnosing. Football he's been inside the four walls of a football. Facility is entire, life eighteen hours a. Day so a couple of years, ago he gets, Fired he gets out.
Speaker 2: In the real.
Speaker 14: World he gets to experience, like you, know like like other there's actually other stuff out. There he's like a lion that's on A he is in The serengetti his whole, life and all of a sudden he is transposed To Times. Square he, said, wait look at that guy there has ice cream that looks pretty. Good that guy there has funnel cakes that looks pretty. Good he's, like it's like a child, actor right that that is the know nothing and all of a sudden sees there's this other world out there and he's losing his mind over.
Speaker 2: It does that make any?
Speaker 1: Sense seventy three years, Old Jordan hudson his mast an eight million dollar in real estate. Portfolio within a couple of months of Dating Bill. Belichick she's jobb, once but she has eight million dollars in. Assets AND i asked you the question, again What's belichick getting out of this deal for eight million.
Speaker 14: Dollars i'll tell. You i'll tell you what because here's. This here's the second part of my. Theory, okay the second part is the defensive coordinator For North caroline Is Steve belichick his.
Speaker 2: Son.
Speaker 14: Okay, Now Steve belichick has coached a while in THE nfl and and other. Places, OKAY i think it recently last year was At. Washington, Okay he's never been able to like successfully break away from, that you, know The Bill belichick. Shot SO i Think Bill belichick at age what seventy, three it's possible that he's now he's kind of, like you, Know i've done football my whole. Life i'm ready to kind of enjoy my. Life BUT i want to take this job so my son gets a.
Speaker 2: Job, okay so.
Speaker 14: He don't you don't care about and maybe his interest in Coaching North carolina football is not as fervent as it used to be the other fifty years of his. Life but, Hey i'm going to take the gig and make some money and my my son gets a shot and he gets to build his resume because that was part of the. Deal he was not going to take that head coaching job Unless Steve belichick was the defensive. Coordinator so then you throw in the hot you, know the, girl the you know the ice, cream and, boom this is what you.
Speaker 10: Got, yes little cherry on TOP i. Got you're gonna get one of their? Games rock you record?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 10: Please your first game this year is going to Be Mississippi Valley state At North carolina went to scoop AT.
Speaker 2: Tcu we want to see if she's coming into the production.
Speaker 14: Meetings can just tell you That espano is very excited about this upcoming.
Speaker 1: Year, WELL i got a text From Russ, jackson Producer extraordinaire wants to point out that The kennedy compound is near The Sex Toy shop And Rush jackson is The kennedy account.
Speaker 14: There he's got an yeh count, There, Yeah Rush, jackson and what's the what's in The Sex Toy museum bade penetration Like Martha WASHINGTON'S uh device or, something and what else we put in the museum in?
Speaker 1: It i'm just saying every day this story has more legs to.
Speaker 2: It Prince, Harry Prince, harry what about that?
Speaker 10: Rock he, SAYS i want to reconcile with my, family my, Dad Chaz, King Chez, King, chance the dumping on, him the queen and everybody he went.
Speaker 2: After Megan mark's gonna hold wife just.
Speaker 14: About she wants to be. Famous she wants, fame but she doesn't know. What there's nothing she's passionate, about like, right she wants to be, famous DON'T i don't care how it is you become famous and. Successful you got to be have a purpose and like something you like and do it now for and then you become. Famous she just wants to become. FAMU i don't care if it's for cooking or for a travel show or.
Speaker 2: Forever and that's why she's not. QUESTIONS i got, Questions, YES i want to.
Speaker 10: Know Does Judson hudson no, Possible Jordan, Hudson does she Know Megan?
Speaker 1: Markle and do they both Know Bill? Belichick and what's going on? Here what's happened with?
Speaker 14: YOU i wouldn't be surprised If markle And hudson team up to do what With Big? Bill to take, down to take down and raise their. Profile.
Speaker 1: One i'm willing to make you a bet now that he will never coach a game For North. Carolina, really, Okay i'll take that, bet BECAUSE i Think North carolina has got to be a. Gas Marty brennan is not.
Speaker 2: Happy it's gonna be a written. Letter marty written a letter to the.
Speaker 10: CHANCELORA i THINK i Think marty left this for this weekend For Chapel hill And Cape god can't, Say, charles.
Speaker 2: Is marty going to the museum first and then The Chapel hill or To Chapel hill?
Speaker 1: Say Charles barkley says he wants to make a welfare check on his Friend Bill.
Speaker 2: Belichick he wants.
Speaker 14: To he's, Like i've done this my whole, life and now there's this whole world out. There i'm not all the way in, there BUT i need my son to get a, job AND i got this hot.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend So i'm gonna kind, of you, know backside.
Speaker 14: Emotions what Would Bill belichick say in his entire, life any player he had that was not one hundred percent focused on, football didn't want to, eat, sleep and. Breathefall you don't care about your, hobbies you don't care about where you want.
Speaker 2: To go on, vacation none of.
Speaker 14: That, well so that's what he expects to have his, players and all of a sudden he's a guy with with the girlfriend and the in the, book and then the media tour and all these other ancillary things that he has been against his entire.
Speaker 2: Life that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense how can a seventy three year old have an affair with a twenty four year old that's fifty Years you gotta do spots for ed or something like.
Speaker 2: That he wonder blue pill from the waist. Down those guys are, explosive Lap lap class. Related she was on the cracker. There he's all fired. Up Charles. Barkley he needs a welfare.
Speaker 1: Check guy probably gets sapped in his pants on that little signal from up top about what's going.
Speaker 10: On there's there's a day lap him again calls. In you know, WHAT i bet you she does the challenges on the sidelines for.
Speaker 2: HIM i bet what do you? Think? Rock and he is on the sideline during the. Games that will be, well you're gonna do the first jack you got the first? Game, YEAH i.
Speaker 14: Guarantee you that any director that is working that, game there is Between jordan on a smaller game there and like twenty one cameras on a bigger, game one camera and you dedicated to One.
Speaker 10: Jordan it'll be Called Jordan, vision and if you want, it you got to pay seventeen ninety five a.
Speaker 1: Game but she is a degree from the main school of, cosmetology so don't underrestimate naked on the side of naked half the TIME i see.
Speaker 2: Her that's What i'm. Saying isn't she reported.
Speaker 14: To still have ventures in trying to chase You Miss america Or Miss. Olympics i'm following her In june is The Miss maine. Competition she wants to Win Miss, maine then go and Become Miss. America Bill belichick would Be Mister. America they Produced Little america's running? Around how about that?
Speaker 10: One pretty soon he's going to run for preside The United. States belichick's at a lot of guys that he's my. HERO a lot of women don't like. You got to check With Kelly rock if SHE i checked With.
Speaker 2: Penny this has already been discussed In The Boyman. Household, no, no this is not a.
Speaker 1: Fan Ask denise if she'd be a fan of maybe this segment hooking up with a twenty four year Old Miss america. Contestant, wait would you rock if that happened a? Segment would you be?
Speaker 10: Surprised, no Because i'd be in in say the, least i would be in intensive. Care doctor carry as you, see it's a call for Christ hospital or. Both my heart's. Broken well he The stuote reporters Of Proud, service every Local Tame star heating and air conditioning Dealers Tame star. Quality you could feel In Cincinnati Coach Schmid heating And coolie five one three five three one sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 9: Spot let me.
Speaker 1: Read about some of the products of The Sex toy shops sent to me By Patty, brisbane.
Speaker 2: The homestand that continues. Tonight willie first of three up against The.
Speaker 10: Nationals coverage five to, Ten Sports, Talk Rnel Carriers Inside pitch and Then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the. Game now more transactions, Today, Rock here we.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 2: Rock The reds have.
Speaker 10: Placed Outfielder Austin Willie Mays hayes on the ten DAY i l with a left hamstring. Strain hardigan could return Next friday In. Houston Unlike they've activated Catchers Tyler stevenson off the ten, DAY.
Speaker 4: I l.
Speaker 10: You can't, catch he cannot Catch freedom and, center McClean at, second d L. C it's, Short marta at, Third spinal at the, left steer it first hitting, Seventh Tyler stevenson D H he's three for twenty four In, Louisville Lee, Jose Lee travino's at, catch And adam Or. Blake Adam dunn isn't, right And Hunter green will. Pitch now you wanted to know about cees. Before he's got lower back inflammation.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 1: Else he hopes to SEE u live pitching soon and begin throwing on a date That hudson woman is inflammation would go, away that's for. Sure i'm just Saying.
Speaker 2: Bill belichick doesn't have much. Inflammation something would be.
Speaker 1: Inflamed you Got, trevino you got win right. Sake you don't Get stevenson in the, mix do?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 1: Catcher we got the greatest catching duo in baseball right. Now we got the two best right And Tyler stevens has got to earn it back then will you tell him that for?
Speaker 2: Me he's got to earn.
Speaker 10: IT Fc cincinnati At New York CITY fc. Tomorrow willie have Three ON espn fifteen. Thirty how about this horse racing with A derby, tomorrow more than fifty years After secretariats record breaking performance in nineteen seventy three in The Kentucky, derby his bloodline is plump prominent in horse racing. Today every horse tomorrow in The Kentucky derby Has secretariat in his.
Speaker 2: Pedigree how about.
Speaker 14: That rock when a couple of them have one of them justifies son who won it and who won The Triple crown twenty. Eighteen And American pharaoh has some genes in the. Unbelievable it's got to be bigger Than. Montana what About Mike. Patagoley we should have called him at some point. Point you get an update on The, derby so we'll see what. Happens But rock was on the big show. Today besides Maybe hudson and called to the. Museum you call the museum and see. IT i call the museum and see what what artifacts are on, display what hours they're open to. Check by this weekend there will be a full report on what all is in or not in The Sex Toy, Museum Cape Cape.
Speaker 2: Cod, richard we Have Richard scare at three.
Speaker 14: O'clock, okay we've got matteries at three fifty five or three fifty excuse. Me we have an, Author Roger, brucker who is an expert on on the cave system In. Kentucky you wrote a book About Floyd. Collins you, Know Floyd collins is this guy who got stuck AND i think nineteen twenty six in one of these caves Sand, CAVE i, believe and he wrote a book ON i. VISITED i visited that site In december.
Speaker 2: With the you, know With.
Speaker 1: KEVIN i went there once and they turned off the. Lights it's dark as dark can, be And i'm glad the lights came back.
Speaker 2: ON i don't go in.
Speaker 1: CAVES i don't get on. Roofs talk To Dennis praeger about. That don't get, up don't get on ladders like you did for. Me by the, way my Grandson cole Cunning in came over and took down the wreath. Rock how about that he did by? Himself, yes all, right well, good AND i got the wreathed.
Speaker 10: Down so after going all going through, that the hole man comes in comes in and takes the, wreath but the rock.
Speaker 1: Out it is Only may the second WELL i told her to GET i was twenty. Two, Okay so he came down and, said, sure come all you got to do now put like The Mona lisa painting original works of. ART i, said if those go, up who happened?
Speaker 14: That this is all a ploy to get an extra, special extra expensive painting whole after, correct he wants to get that painting put.
Speaker 2: Up they had to put a painting of you up.
Speaker 1: There there is one. Already it's talked to the. Right you saw my. Photo ladies loved it all, right, rock thank. You but we'll continue to follow this story until you have THE Tcu North carolina game to open the season with live. Updates and If jordan's on the, sidelines that's. It oh and she Wins Miss Mac what if she wins In? June The Miss MAME.
Speaker 2: I could MEET i could win The Miss main.
Speaker 14: Contest the people that run that competition would would have to do that just to keep the circus going right?
Speaker 5: Right what is?
Speaker 2: He what does he get out of the relationship with WHAT i don't? Understand you are a fool. Segment get me out of the studie? Report what is? He that's is he? Doing you know? What that's an ignorant. Statement you just said it is, ignorant give me, Out willie and and have everybody having a good.
Speaker 10: Weekend Go, reds GO Fc, cincinnati and everyone have fun at The Flying Pig. Marathon run, Well, derby run well and. Live we leave you with the immortal words of The Stowo Triple.
Speaker 2: Patrol again next. Week until, then remember reckless driving doesn't determine who's, right only who's. Left this Is Roderick crawford saying see you next. Week thank, you thank.
Speaker 10: You go to my ex account and look at the photos Of Bill belichick and his girlfriend in the year two.
Speaker 2: Thousand i'm seven. Hundred that was your, people