Speaker 1: The following presentation is Adel Marvis Studio's production. You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Here is your house, Judge.
Speaker 2: Tubbs, Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of our classic audio series and we have a good one for you today. It's Jim Mars from two thousand and eight. If you're not familiar with Jim, he was a subject matter expert in the JFK assassination. He actually taught a class at the University of Texas for thirty years about the assassination of JFK. Also, Jim was a scholar for nine to eleven truth a truth seeker who passed away in twenty seventeen. This is a very good lecture. He covers a gambit of subjects. He touches on nine eleven secret societies, obviously the JFK assassination and the control of the presidents and who control them. It's a really good lecture, not super long. It runs an hour and change, but I think you will certainly enjoy it, and I hope everybody has a great week. God bless you. A tip of that hat to all who served, and without further ado, here is Jim marsh.
Speaker 3: The point of this is most of what we think we know, we don't know, and it's wrong. And I just want you to keep that in mind. And this is not a conspiracy theorist. This is not Jim Mars's quote. This is Woodrow Wilson, a very powerful insider, an insider who was put into office by men connected to secret societies.
Speaker 1: He knew what was going on, and what did he write.
Speaker 3: Some of the biggest men in the United States are afraid of somebody.
Speaker 1: They're afraid of something. They know that there is.
Speaker 3: A power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchedful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they'd better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. How much more do you want, folks, He's trying to tell us what's going on, Soles quickly. I'm going to quickly run you through the modern secret societies and how they connect. And I'm going to try to do this as rapidly as possible to get to the really good stuff. We'll start with the Trilateral Commission, which is one of the more recent ones. This was formed in nineteen seventy three by David Rockefeller, and one of his henchmen, Zigmadu Brezinski. And it was obviously an outgrowth, an extension of the even older and more secretive Council on Foreign Relations, because David Rockefeller and Brazinski were both members. All seven original members of the Council on Foreign Relations were members of the I mean, some members of the Trilateral Commission were members of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Speaker 1: So it's safe to say that it was.
Speaker 3: Simply a little more open, a little more public extension of the Council on Foreign Relations. What it also did was, because of its name Trilateral, which refers to the Trilateral Nations of Japan at that time, to include China, now North America and Europe the Trilateral Nations, And so not only was it an effort to have a little bit more open, less secretive organization, but also to include the Asian economies. They put out various position papers, and I particularly like the one the issued in nineteen seventy five, Democracy and Crisis, where they basically said and argued that you know, there's a little bit too much democracy in the United States and it's just really not good for business. So maybe we need to curtail that a little bit now. That was nineteen seventy five, and I asked some of you older folks here about my age, do we have more or less democracy in the United States today? Seems like that what they want. You might also notice that I find it interesting the logo of the TRILADL Commission looks suspiciously like a stylelized swastika. And that may not be my imagination, as you will soon see. Senator Barry Goldwater, in his book With No Apologies, just flat stated that the Triladle Commissions intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial banking interest by seizing control of the the government the United States, And in fact, that seems to be what exactly is going on right now is a merging of corporate with federal government, which brings us to George W. Bush, who I call a post turtle.
Speaker 1: Some of you say, what's a post turtle. That's the term we have down in Texas.
Speaker 3: You're driving down a country road and you see a turtle perched up on top of a fence post.
Speaker 1: That's a post turtle. You know he didn't get there by himself.
Speaker 4: Do you know somebody put him up to it, and you know, they can't do anything while he's up there, And basically all you want to do is help the poor creature.
Speaker 1: Down post Turtle.
Speaker 3: If it wasn't so serious about what's going on, it really would be pretty laughable. So now that tracks back to the even more secretive Council on Foreign Relations. This was formed in nineteen twenty one by a group of people that were including Colonel House, who was the right hand man's shadow to Woodrow Wilson, and their whole avowed purpose was to educate the American public on the desirability of global government. And why did they feel like they had to do that because they had already made their first attempt the League of Nations.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it didn't work.
Speaker 3: Why because the Senate of the United States said, I'm not sure we're ready to give.
Speaker 1: Up our national sovereignty.
Speaker 3: How many times have you heard the politicians in the last year told talk about sovereignty?
Speaker 1: They don't talk about it, do they?
Speaker 3: For that matter, when's the last time you heard a national politician referred.
Speaker 1: To the republic. They don't talk about that much either, do they.
Speaker 3: And while we're here, airless stopping briefly and let's explain what I'm talking about here. Oh, all they talk about is democracy. Democracy got saved democracy. We love democracy. The terrorists hate democracy. What is democracy? Democracy is rule by the majority. What's the primary example of democracy and action? A lynch mob? Okay, everybody says lynching, So they do, folks, This is not what we were handed by our ancestors. This was never intended to be a pure democracy. What we are supposed to have in this country, with its constitution, its bill of rights, is a democratic republic. Now, what's the difference in the pure democracy the lynch mob?
Speaker 1: Lynching? Okay, you string him up.
Speaker 3: In a democratic republic, you have to go through a system of laws, checks and balances, courtroom procedure. You have to give the guy a fair trial. There are certain procedures and laws that you have to follow. You have to he has the right to meet his accuser, he has the right to defense, he has the right to cross examine the evidence and the and the witnesses against him.
Speaker 1: And then if he's found guilty, then you can hang him.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what we're supposed to have and this is not what we have now, is it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Then grab you like you up and if they decide if one man John Ashcroft, who who's up until nine to eleven's whole claimed the fame was throwing covers over the bare breast of statues in Washington, d C. Because he was upset talk about a boob.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, but on.
Speaker 3: His word alone, you can be declared an enemy combatant in hell, without trial and without legal representation. They are stripping the liberties that we are guaranteed in this country. And it really is amazing to me because if Ozamba bin Laden was indeed behind the nine to eleven attacks, and there's still been no real proof.
Speaker 1: That he is.
Speaker 3: But if he was, and if his goal was to destroy democracy and to end our freedoms, he succeeded, hadn't he. But we know that some bearded guy over in a cave somewhere is not responsible for everything that's going on in the world today. Who's responsible? Are these people? Who's responsible? Are these people who have been working at this for hundreds of years. What's interesting is, notice, oopsu, they just cut the graphic. Can we put the graphic back up real quick? If you'll notice over here's the CFR logo with the rider on the horse and the Roman and the Latin inscription, and over here's a medallion of the ancient knights templars.
Speaker 1: Looks pretty close, donet it?
Speaker 3: Same deal and the same objectives are going along. They consolidated all of this.
Speaker 1: A long time ago.
Speaker 3: With the formation of the CIA and with the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven. The National Security Act of nineteen forty seven is really what began to sound the death knell for freedom and democracy in this country. It was signed on September the twenty seventh, I believe, of nineteen forty seven, and it's really interesting to see.
Speaker 1: What happened there. Now.
Speaker 3: Most of the things with the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven we're all kind of familiar with. We know it separated the Air Force from the Army as a separate branch of service. We know it created the CIA. We know that it changed the world the title of the Old War Department to the Defense Department, which is a pretty slick public relations move because if you go back and look at that old War Department, Oh, who wants a war department? But under the Old War Department, we only fought three wars, Spanish American War, World War One, World War two under the Defense Department, where we're only going to defend ourselves. Yeah, we had career Vietnam cause of oh, you know Panama and the Grenade, aunt Laos, Cambodia, you know, Columbia, you name it. I think we need to go back to the War Department. We didn't have near as many wars. But within these secret societies now, and everybody that's a member of the Council on Foreign Relations or everybody that's a member of the trilad or Commission, they are not all sinister conspirators who are.
Speaker 1: Trying to take over the world. Okay, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of them are just wanna bees, you know, they want to be there, They want to be taken over the world. Or actually, I would describe it this way. Remember when you were into grade school and the thing you really wanted most out of life was to be able to sit at the table with the cool kids in the lunch room. Boy, if I could just be with those cool kids, maybe I could get a date for Friday night.
Speaker 1: You know that's what you really wanted.
Speaker 3: Well, these are the people who are globbed onto these secret societies. Most of them are not on the intercore elite. They are just wanna bees and they like there.
Speaker 1: They like to be next to the wealth and the power.
Speaker 3: Okay, But within each of these societies there is a handful of people that like and one is David Rockefeller. He's in all of them, okay, Henry Kissinger, you know. And there's certain ones who are at the inner core of all of these societies. They meet once a year in a group known as the builder Burgers. The builder Burgers are so secretive that they don't even really have a name. They're called the builder Burgers because they were first discovered by the public meeting in Holland back in nineteen fifty four, and they were founded by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, who had previously been a Naziss officer. And by the way, any of you all have Texico gas cards, you do realize that Texico is now bought by Shell, and Shell is the that's the royal family of Holland, the founders of the builder Burgers. So the New World Order marches on. Of course, then we've got sculling bones. I think we all know that Prescott Bush, the patriarch at Bush family, and that George Herbert Walker Bush and George W.
Speaker 1: Bush are all.
Speaker 3: Members of the Sculling Bones. Now, there are some who argue that the Sculling Bones is the secret society behind the secret societies, and that they run everything.
Speaker 1: I'm not convinced of that.
Speaker 3: There are plenty of people who have been inducted into the Sculling Bones and who have elected not to follow through on all their contacts and have gone on to live very.
Speaker 1: Respectable and good lives. Okay.
Speaker 3: The Sculling Bones, however, is a springboard. That's where they take young men. They find the ones with ability and more importantly, those that are compliant, and they groom.
Speaker 1: Them to become world leaders.
Speaker 3: And all you have to do is just go study about the Sculling Bones and you'll find that there is an inordinate number of people who go on to take top government positions. Again, if this was really a free country, you'd think that we'd have some people from you know, Southern cal University of Texas, Oklahoma, somebody. You know, there's got to be some smart people around somewhere. But these folks are always the ones that end up in power. Also, it's been establish that the Skulling Bones is actually the Order.
Speaker 1: Three two two.
Speaker 3: It is the three hundred and twenty second chapter of the Illuminati. This was published in the New York Times. Now we get to the question of how come you don't know all this? And that gets back to the control of the media. First, you have to understand the media cannot control every I mean, these people, these secret societies, cannot control all the editors and all the reporters across the country. No, they control the media through the distribution of the information. Just in the past several months, there have been some massive anti war demonstrations taking place in California, in Denver, in Washington, and most of you have heard little or nothing about them. And when you did hear about them, a thirty thousand people go, try five hundred thousand. There have been massive demonstrations in England and in Germany, and you very rarely hear about that. This is because they control not the editors and publishers, but the distribution of the information. And how do they do that? I've listed too here Time Warner and Disney. There's another couple that I could mention. Viacom is another one, the Ventee is another one.
Speaker 1: Clear Channel is now banging up all.
Speaker 3: Of the radio stations in this country. Clear Channel brought up Premiere Radio not long back, and now two of its leading voices, Whitley Strueber and are at Belt, are no longer with us, okay. And who owns Clear Channel, Well, it's connected to the Carlisle group. That's Henry Kissinger and the Bush family.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So they are clamping down on the access to information and never lose sight of the fact is, I don't care how brilliant you are. If you make decisions based on faulty, erroneous or incomplete information, you're not going to be making the right decision. At the tip is a note that was written to James Tucker, who used to.
Speaker 1: Write for the Old Spotlight now writes for.
Speaker 3: The American Free Press, and he has tracked the builder Burgers for years. And this lady that was an ELM budsman with the Washington Post sends him a note and says, well, if observations of the builderberg the Trilateral Commission counts on foreign relations Aspen Institute, et cetera. Hole, True, there's much that is ponderous.
Speaker 1: But little that is newsworthy.
Speaker 3: How's that for a condescending, unthinking response.
Speaker 1: Let me put it this way.
Speaker 3: What do you think the news media's reaction would be if all of the owners of the National Football League franchises were to meet in a big hotel secretly with armed guards all around. It won't let the media in, won't let anybody in. They meet there for about a week and then they all come out and say, sorry, I can't tell you what we talked about. But they blow their lid or what they be yelling price fixing, collusion, restraint of trade.
Speaker 1: You know by they raise hell.
Speaker 3: But you get the leaders of commerce, in banking and industry, and they meet once a year and they hide themselves off in some big, well guarded resort, and they come out and say, we're not going to tell you what we talked about. It makes a mockery a freedom of the press. It makes a mockery a freedom period. We have got to start understanding who's really calling the shots, because until we understand what's really going on, how can we make any decisions or do anything about what's happening in our own country. I had to throw in this cartoon says, well the CBS Viacom deal, look at what you get movies, MTV, radio, videos, Nickelodeon, news, media, theme parks, billboards, showtime, just about every kind of entertainment and advertising you could want. Guy says, what about the news.
Speaker 1: This is the news. This is the news. Think about it, folks, not along back.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting at home and I don't watch TV that much, but I happen to have it on. They said that we're gonna interrupt for a news break. I'm going, okay, good, I gets the headline. News got to get caught up. There are four stories that they put out over this two minute news break or whatever it is, and.
Speaker 1: All four of them were sports stories.
Speaker 3: So and so won the Masters, you know, so and so on won some football games, some baseball game. Don't get me wrong, I love sports, but sports are sports.
Speaker 1: They are not news.
Speaker 3: You can get all excited about the big game, but then next week it's over with, and who cares and what does it really matter? It doesn't And that's what's masquerading though as news. Now these folks, it's already been said right here at this conference that these folks are really the big, brightest and the best, and they are more intell, diligent than we are. And it's only right and proper, that they run everything because they only have our best interest at heart. Well, let's look back over just the past one hundred years. They've given us two world wars, two depressions, one acknowledged and the one currently not. And doesn't sound like they're operating in our best interest, not at all. They give us the Persian Gulf War. It was Daddy Bush's war. Drew his line in the sand just happened to be north of the Hearken energy holdings of his son, George W who, just by sheer coincidence, I'm sure, sold off the bulk of those holdings right before the invasion of Kuwait and made himself almost a cool million dollars by selling short on that. Think you think Daddy might have whispered in his ear?
Speaker 1: Oh Nah, wouldn't do that, would they? Of course they would.
Speaker 3: And then the whole thing ends, just as everything's clear, it's closing in. Got too much to cover here. It could give you the whole story. When the American ambassador goes to Saddam Hussein April blastby, and she testified to this in front of Congress, but didn't go anywhere. He says, we're gonna go back to our original boundaries, which means he's going to take back Kuwait, which was illegally taken and carved out of Iraq in the first place by the British years ago so they could get their hands on some of those Southern Iraqi oil reserves. And he asked the American bassador, you know, what do y'all think about that? And her almost exactly answer was, well, I've been instructed to inform you that we consider that an Arab problem and.
Speaker 1: We don't really have any thoughts on that. What does that sound like? It sounds like do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: And then the minute he sends his troops into Kuwait, Oh, he's the new Hitler all right. In the Saudeas put up a twelve billion dollar war chest hidden in a secret account in London for George Bush to use to prosecute the Persian Gulf War. It's a deal, folks, It's just a deal. They're all just deals, this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I suspect we all know the same form a battle rock is about oil.
Speaker 1: But why do we need though? Oil?
Speaker 3: We got plenty of all in the United States and we're not getting that much out of the Middle East anyway. And besides that, we now have our troops in Afghanistan, which means we now control the Caspian Sea oil reserves, something that's been a big bone of contention for the last hundred years, ever since the Nobel Brothers went over there and started production in the Caspian Sea area. When Hitler sent his six army charging through the Ukraine, they weren't going to capture Stalingrad. They were trying to get to those Caspian Sea oil reserves, but they got stopped at Stalingrad. It's been a big bone of contention. Everybody wants to get hold of Caspian Sea oil.
Speaker 1: Well, now we have it.
Speaker 3: And Britain now wants their share. They want the Iraqi oil. And it's really funny because we see Tony Blair standing up and he's pushing for war with a rock just about as hard as George Bush, and we think, oh, our wonderful British allies, boy there with us through thick and thin. I think once you study these secret societies and where they came from and who's really behind all this, it's the other way around. BP wants the oil, but they can't move British troops into a rock, because quite correctly, that would be perceived as aggression. But the United States has already fought a war with a rock, so we can go in and take it for him.
Speaker 1: You all just hide and watch.
Speaker 3: We have a war and we have a regime change, and we get Cain control over a rock.
Speaker 1: You hide and watch if British petroleum doesn't get a big chunk of that. It's all about oil. We all know that.
Speaker 3: And the problem is we're also fat and sassy, wellly am, but I got to have gas from a car man, I got to drive down to the seven eleven get a pack of cigarettes, you know, I mean, yeah, it's only a like away, but who wants to walk a block?
Speaker 1: You know? We are just really so we.
Speaker 3: Just have no idea of the misery in most of the world because we all have it so well.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, so it's all about oil.
Speaker 3: And my big complaint there is is we don't need the dam oil. Okay, we don't need to be on a petroleum energy basis anyway.
Speaker 1: There's so much other things we could be doing. Do you realize that with.
Speaker 3: Just some tweaking of the intake jets in your carburetor.
Speaker 1: You could be running your car.
Speaker 3: On hydrogen, and hydrogen does not cause any pollution, and hydrogen is the most plentiful substance on the planet.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 3: This is a water planet H two O two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen.
Speaker 1: We could be burning hydrogen. We don't even need the dam oil. But no, we're gonna go over there.
Speaker 3: And kill a whole bunch of people and probably our own troops. And look what's happening with the Gulf veterans right now. They're all coming down with all kinds of sicknesses, and probably because of the contaminated vaccines they got. Also the depleted uranium shells that were lying everywhere, giving them a radiation dose that destroys their immunization system, not to mention the oily smoke and petrol chemicals hanging in the air. And do you think that a new war with a rock's going to be any better? Never mind the massive casualties that a rock's gonna suffer. Way lour of guys come back and we another twenty years and they'll be raising hell about their health problems and.
Speaker 1: What's the government going to do about it? I'll tell you right now, not a damn thing. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: When I was in the army, this just really gets my blood to boil. And when I think about this, when I was in the army back during Vietnam, we'd get sea rations and then the sea rations along with little powdered milk and this and the other thing was a little pack of cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Get five little cigarettes. We all thought that was cool.
Speaker 3: Free cigarettes, and those who didn't smoke would swap them around to those who did, and it was almost a medium maybe exchange. And that practice goes way on back even through World War Two. Where do you think all those guys in World War Two got the smoking habits because the army gave them free cigarettes. And now into the Clinton administration, when some of these guys who put their life on the line to fight for freedom in democracy in World War two and they start coming down with emphysema and lung cancer and they.
Speaker 1: Go to the VA.
Speaker 3: Under the Clinton administration, they ruled that that was a self inflicted disease and that they would not treat the veterans. That's shameful, folks, that's shameful. You give your soldiers cigarettes all through their career, and then you won't treat them when they get a health related problem.
Speaker 1: Unconsciable.
Speaker 3: But that's what happens when you let these secret society creeps.
Speaker 1: Run the country.
Speaker 3: Going back past the Gulf War, and now we get back to Vietnam and Lyndon Johnson and his eyes men. Okay, he surrounded himself with about twelve fourteen guys and they were every one of them Council on Foreign Relations in fact Vietnam. The thing I never could quite figure out is why were we fighting nine thousand miles away from the shores of the United States.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you why.
Speaker 3: Because right after World War Two, the Council on Foreign Relations published some papers that were saying we needed to gain control over the mineral resources of Southeast Asia, which at that time was called French Indo China.
Speaker 1: All right, But then in.
Speaker 3: The spring of nineteen fifty four, the French got defeated at the Battle of Denbin Pew and they withdrew from French Indo.
Speaker 1: China within weeks.
Speaker 3: John Foster Dulles, a founder of the Council on Foreign Relations and who was then Secretary of State to Dwight Eisenhower, goes to the Philippines and creates something called the Southeast Asian Treaty Organization SITO, and he later explained that he did that to give the American President the legal precedent for intervention at Southeast Asia.
Speaker 1: That was the beginning the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Now, is he acting on the best interests of the United States or is he acting on the best interests of the Council on Foreign Relations that wanted control over those mineral resources.
Speaker 1: And of course I don't have to tell you what happened.
Speaker 3: Fifty eight thousand American lives later, we finally slunk away with our tail between our legs, defeated by a bunch of guys in rubber sandals, thanks to the wise men. And in the middle of this, when our guys are dying in the jungles of Vietnam, who's over in Russia? But David Rockefeller meeting with kristchevs exen. With the insistence of David Rockefeller and his other powerful friends of the Council on Foreign Relations, they encouraged Lyndon Johnson to increase loans to.
Speaker 1: Russia at levels higher than we.
Speaker 3: Did in World War Two when they were our allies against Hitler.
Speaker 1: Now, what does this mean.
Speaker 3: It means, folks, that while our sons and daughters and brothers and husbands were over there fighting for the lives and the jungles of Vietnam, we were told we had to do that because North Vietnam was a surrogate of China and Russia, and that if we didn't stop them there, then it's the Domino effect and they'd take over the Philippines and they'd take over away, and they'd take over this country. And we had to stop them right there, and that they were getting arms and ammunition from China and Russia and it was an anti communist crusade.
Speaker 1: And to that extent, it was true.
Speaker 3: They were getting arms and ammunition and war materials from China and Russia, and Russia was getting loans from US, and they take our tax supported money and they'd build facilities like the Comma River Truck Factory and they'd crank out war materials to ship to North Vietnam to use against our guys.
Speaker 1: Does that make any sense to anybody?
Speaker 3: But that's what goes on, folks, And it's still going on, and unless we waking up, it's going to continue.
Speaker 1: If you stop and think about it.
Speaker 3: Gunfire is pretty well decided every national election from nineteen sixty four to nineteen eighty eight. Sixty four, Lyndon Johnson wins on the sympathy because of the jfk assassination. Sixty eight, Nixon wins after the reaction to the Martin, Luther King, and Robert Kennedy shootings. Then in nineteen seventy two, George Wallace looks like he's going to pull votes from Nixon and he shot. Nineteen seventy six, Carter wins after there were assassination attempts on Gerald Ford. And then in nineteen eighty Reagan is elected after an assassination attempt on Jimmy Carter. Jimmy Carter, you don't remember the assassination attempt on Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 3: He had asked for national TV time in the late spring of nineteen seventy nine, and he was going to announce some sweeping changes in government, including Kurt.
Speaker 1: Tailing the CIA.
Speaker 3: But then he goes to Los Angeles and he's attacked by Raymond Lee Harvey and Oswaldo or tis So, Lee, Harvey and Oswaldo were going to kill him in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: There it is you saw it in the newsweek article.
Speaker 3: But you don't remember that, do you, because it didn't get distributed in the news media. And right after that he canceled his National TV talk When a seclusion at Camp David called in everybody up to and including Billy Graham and said, I've lost control of the government and he was out and Reagan was in. And two months after Reagan was elected, he shot. And if that bullet had been that much closer, it had hit his heart and we would have had George Bush eight years earlier.
Speaker 1: People don't think about that, do they.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, I'll just I guess that's a conspiracy theory. Speaking of you're going to this one, the Reagan shooting. All network tapes clearly you can clearly hear the sound of seven shots.
Speaker 1: Dam pam pam pam, pam, bam bam.
Speaker 3: Hinckley had a six shot revolver. How do you get seven shots out of a six shot revolver? And where'd it come from?
Speaker 1: Up there?
Speaker 3: Circling red The bullet that struck Reagan was at a downward trajectory. Go back and check the media. They accurately reported that, and Hinckley, though was standing level with him over here in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Back over here, beyond that policeman. Up here is.
Speaker 3: A sliding glass door with a human figure crouched behind that door. Was this the person who actually shot Reagan? We don't know, because there's never any investigations, because all that's just conspiracy theory. But of course Reagan was shot and for months the person who was really in charge was George Herbert Walker Bush.
Speaker 1: You're going back to Korea.
Speaker 3: You find out that Russian generals were running the Korean War.
Speaker 1: On both sides. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 3: And yet the bulk of the Allied troops was our guys, United States military, supported by our tax dollars. We're really being taken, folks. Go all the way back to World War Two.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: I noticed it was mentioned here at this conference that, well, everything would have been okay except Hitler was the bad guy and he kind of screwed everything up. Well, let me tell you, folks, do your homework. Hitler didn't just suddenly appear. Hitler number one was a military intelligence agent who was assigned to infiltrate the Nazi Party. And he went back to his superiors and said, well, went to this meeting there's only about nine guys there, but you'd like them because they want to rebuild Germany and they hate the Jews. They want to rearm and they want to repudiate the Versailles Treaty. So his superior said, a, it sounds pretty good. Here's some money, go back and help out. So they created Hitler. And then as he began to gain more power, who was behind him? Another secret society, the Thule Gazelle Shaft or the Thule Society, made up of some of the leading industrialists, leading intellectuals in Germany at the time, people and also people who had an intimate working knowledge of the occult. All right, so now we can see that all of these secret societies have been working are long. And it was the same thing back during World War One. Same people ran World War One. It's amazing. But at the time of the Russian Revolution, where was Lenin?
Speaker 1: He wasn't in Russia. He was in Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Where was leon tro they're the communist philology, key philosopher.
Speaker 1: He wasn't in Russia.
Speaker 3: He was in New York City working for Wall Street capitalist and they gave him money and they gave him all kinds of support to go into Russia and take over a popular uprising and change it into a communist government.
Speaker 1: Lennon was the same thing.
Speaker 3: We all know that he was put on a sealed railroad car and traveled through wartime Germany that was at war with Russia, and was sent on into Russia to take over the government and.
Speaker 1: Set up the communist system.
Speaker 3: And one of the people who helped facilitate that was a leading banker in Germany who also was very highly connected with German intelligence, and that was a fellow by the name of Max Warburg. Now don't you find it passing strange that in World War One Max Warburg, who was head of German intel diligence and a big leading banker there in Germany. His brother Paul Warburg, founded the federal reserve system in our country and at that time was head of the financial end of World War One for the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Does nobody find that amazing?
Speaker 3: Here he is Paul Warburg, and here's the house on jack l Island where the plans were laid to instill upon us the federal reserve system.
Speaker 1: Which is neither federal nor has.
Speaker 3: Any reserves, all right, It is a system of twelve banks.
Speaker 1: It's a system of twelve.
Speaker 3: Banks that are in turn owned by other private banks. And in fact, most of the studies that have been done show that the majority of ownership in the banks that control the Federal Reserve are held by people.
Speaker 1: Who are not even Americans. Think about that one. I could get into money and the whole thing.
Speaker 3: But let's keep going. Here's the original Federal Reserve Board. And there's old Paul. He headed up the original Federal Reserve Board. And here we see Woodrow Wilson and Colonel House and his wife. And this is where it begins to tie into the older secret societies, because, as I pointed out, Triladdle Commission connects to the CFR. The intercourt leadership is Builder Birder. The CFR was created right after World War One by Colonel House, Bernard Baruk and others to try to sell us on the idea of globalization. And these folks had been members of the old Cecil Rhoads secret society called the Round Tables. Here is a cartoon from nineteen eleven showing Karl Mark shaking hands with JP Morgan, George Perkins, Teddy Roosevelt, John Ryan, National City Bank, John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie. They financed communism, they created it. Why so they could play both ends against the middle. Think of Cold War and now it's over with. And think of the billions of dollars that were squandered on that Cold War.
Speaker 1: Think of what this country could be.
Speaker 3: Today if we'd spend that money building schools and upgrading education, upgrading health facilities.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that was not going to make them money.
Speaker 3: So see back in nineteen eleven, those old folks knew better about what was really going on than we do today. And this is just a little graphic showing the new world order and how that it tracks on down you can take a look at that.
Speaker 1: I do want to mention the Hagelian dialectic.
Speaker 3: That sounds pretty fancy, but basically all it is is just action response and then synthesis, whatever you work out. You all do this all the time. You and your wife or husband decide you want to go to movies. One of you says you want to go see movie A. No other that says, no, I don't want to see that. I want to see movie B. Okay, Well, the one who want to see movie A, that's thesis. That's his thesis or her thesis.
Speaker 1: One says I want to see movie B. That's antithesis or anti thesis. The antithesis.
Speaker 3: Okay, now then you work it out. If you like me and my wife, what we usually do is end up going seeing movie C, which is second choice for both of them. Is one we can agree on. That is synthesis, and that's how it works. And all Hegel did was simply kind of work out this formula for human interaction. But where the Secret Society folks took a leg up on it is is they figured it out you don't have to wait for a problem, and then offered a solution.
Speaker 1: And then how it works out is what you get. You create a problem, you create.
Speaker 3: A problem, then you offer the solution, and then whatever's worked out, you got it. When the Murraw Federal Building was bombed, they had anti terrorist legislation penning in Congress, and some of it was pretty dray owning it was going to just shred the constitution, and most people were going, wait a minute, I don't know, I don't know. They weren't going for it, and it was hang up, it wasn't going anywhere. Boom Federal Building and Oklahoma blows up. I'm not going to go into that, but most of you know there's a whole lot more there than Timothy McVeigh and his little fertilizer bomb. Okay, but boom, it goes up. All right, Now, you got a problem, and what's the solution. Got to pass all this anti terrorism legislation.
Speaker 1: But then that's a problem. So what's the solution.
Speaker 3: Well, you work on it, you water it down, and it still got passed, not to extent they originally wanted, but it got passed. And it's the same thing that we knew the communists did for years. Two steps forward, one step back, two steps forward. Once that back this stuff they've rammed through over the past year, Homeland Security, Patriot Act, you hide and watch as the years drove on, unless they pump us up again with some other terrorist Act, which they're liable to if we start balking at everything, but courts will begin to throw some of that stuff out and the thing will start coming back into balance. Already, there are sixty cities in the United States that have passed ordinances that are ordering their local police and law enforcement people not not to enforce Homeland Security and Patriot Act provisions.
Speaker 1: Because they're unconstitutional.
Speaker 3: Of course you don't hear much about that through the mass control corporate media, but it's happening, and there will be a backlash. It will come and things will balance out a little bit. But see it's already on the books in this homeland security thing. Once you create that whole level of eurocracy, I guarantee it'll never go away. The CIA is a good example that was intended to be exactly what it says. The Central Intelligence Agency was going to be a small agency that was going to take the intelligence from the Army and the Air Force and the Navy and everybody else and coordinated, and it was intended to stop duplication of effort, and instead it created a whole monster that we're still having to deal with. Okay, and it'll never go away. Homeland security will never go away. We should never have passed it in the first place. But there was no debate, no talk. They got Homeland Security the night it started off. It was a thirty page thesis saying here's what we probably need to do, and by the time it got to Congress it was five hundred pages. And they got it the night before the vote. Now, folks, don't care how smart you are, you can't read five hundred pages of sorb it, think about it, and make an intelligent decision. And I'll tell you for that one fact alone. Now I'm not even going to argue the merits of Homeland Security, But for the mere fact that your representatives passed a law that they hadn't even read, I think should be cause enough for a recall.
Speaker 1: You ought to throw every one of them out. Because what's the first thing a.
Speaker 3: Lawyer will tell you, Never sign anything until you've read it. And these guys passed the Patriot Act and the Homeland Security and they didn't even read it.
Speaker 1: They had no idea what they were passing.
Speaker 3: Does any of y'all remember back about nineteen ninety seven or nineteen ninety eight, there was a little furire that got going over something called a banking program called Know your Customer.
Speaker 1: Anybody remember that, Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the whole idea was is that your bank was going to have to turn around and be a snitch to the federal government if you were to if your deposits somehow were a little bit different than the normal, or if you withdrew an the nord amount of money or whatever they were going to report you be required to report you, and they were going to keep massive personal information files. Okay, your wife, your family, you know, etc.
Speaker 1: Etc.
Speaker 3: But that kind of got public and everybody went, wait a minute, wait a minute, We're not going to put up with that. And sure enough they kind of backed off, and we all thought, we all felt real good right that they didn't get that through.
Speaker 1: It's in homeland security. It's in there.
Speaker 3: It's happening, and you never got to vote on it, did you. You can go all the way back to the War between the States, or where I come from, we call it the War of Northern Aggression.
Speaker 1: But it was a deal. It was all a deal.
Speaker 3: August Belmont, a registered agent of the Rothschild banking family in Europe, came to this country and quickly became the leading seller of bonds for the federal government. He's the one that got the money to prosecut at the War between the States. At the same time he was quietly buying up all the southern bonds.
Speaker 1: It was a deal.
Speaker 3: Even Chancellor Bismarck of Germany is on the record is saying that the war in the eighteen sixties in the United States was contrived by the Rothschilds to split the country in half so that they could regain North America for the bankers in France and Britain. And if you'll stop and think about it, where was the bulk of the British army was in Canada? Where was the French army? Everybody Mexico under Maximilian. So they were going to let the North and South bleed each other dry and then they were going to move in. There's only one man who seemed to understand what was going on, and that was the head Yankee, Abraham Lincoln. I'll have to give him some grudging credit. I think he understood what was happening, and that's why he became the first American president to print his own money, known as greenbacks. You know, there's only been one other president in the history of this country that tried to print interest free money.
Speaker 1: John F. Kennedy, June nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 3: You ordered the issuance of six billion dollars in currency, not through the Federal Reserve system, but through the United States Treasury.
Speaker 1: I have a five dollars note, says Series nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 3: It's got red ink on it, says United States note doesn't say federal reserve.
Speaker 1: Note.
Speaker 3: And I don't think it's a coincidence that both of those presidents were shot.
Speaker 1: In the head. So now we can see what I call my pyramid of power.
Speaker 3: That's us down at the bottom, the poor, long suffering public over us is the low level political structure. There's your local city council, school board and stuff, most of whom are good people trying to do difficult job. A few snakes in there, but you know, as we learn in the army, there's always two percent that won't go along with the program. And your mass media, and this thing, maybe that disturbs me most about the mass media, having worked in it. It's not that they're bad, it's not that they're liberal, it's not that they're conservative.
Speaker 1: It's that they're dumbed and they're lazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, they don't want to work, so they will not go out and really pursue a story or look past the superficial explanation. They just take the government hand out and they run with it. And this really bothers me because you know, I think think about it in.
Speaker 1: Our own personal life. If you have a good friend.
Speaker 3: And you find that friend is lying to you. Then that upsets you, But that's a friend. So you try to forgive them, and you try to rationalize and think, well, maybe they just didn't understand. Then you catch them lying to you again. Well, now it's going, well, I don't know, third or fourth time they lie to you, they're no longer your friend.
Speaker 1: Are They used to say, I don't want to have anything to do with that person. He's a liar. Well, the government has got caught lie after lie after lie after lie.
Speaker 3: And still they come out and say something in the news media just runs with it. It's if that's the gospel, And then it takes six months, six years, forty years for us to find out that it was all a big lie. Then you come on up to your military intelligence agencies and your high level political structure. Then you come on up to the multinational corporations and the hub of the new World order, the United Nations, and it's now military arm NATO. Okay, And then you come on up through the Council on Foreign Relations, and you notice they're not even at the top of the pyramid. Because you get up hiring it even gets hired. And then you get up to John Coleman calls the Committee of three hundred others called the Illuminati, and then you've got a big question mark because who's telling those people what to do? Now we start into real history. I'm not going to really belabor you about Freemasonry of the them to tell you that you might want to be aware that the first third party in the United States was the Anti Masonic Party, and they broke the back of Masonic freemason or freemasonry back in the early eighteen hundreds, and it never quite recovered until after the Civil War. Within freemasonry, this isn't my theory. This is what Masonic historians and writers will tell you if they're honest. There is a huge outer circle. Well, first, let me say this, there's a tremendous difference between European Freemasonry and American Freemasonry. The European Freemasonry is much more sinister and has much more ties to.
Speaker 1: Politics and to the Illuminati.
Speaker 3: But the North American Freemasonry is much more of a kind of a fraternal order, and they do great things.
Speaker 1: Their burn centers are wonderful.
Speaker 3: Within masonry, on both sides of the ocean, there's an outer circle, and then there's a little intercore circle that knows what's really going on and what their agenda really is. Now, don't bother to ask a Masonic friend if that's true, because he will let me tell you no. And that's because he's either part of the outer circle, in which case he really truly does not know that there's an inner circle, or he's part of the inner circle, in which case he's taken a blood oath never to reveal that. Okay, But Freemasonry is where a lot of these thoughts, ideals and knowledge has been passed along. Because the men who made up Cecil Roads his roundtables, which were the progenitors of the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral etc. Were illuminized Freemasons. They were Freemasons who had been instilled with the knowledge and with the agendas of the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: And what was that? Where did they think they got all.
Speaker 3: This From's Manly Wade Hall, a philosopher, a much steadied occultists, and a very high ranking Mason.
Speaker 1: And he says, in the rook passed, the gods walked.
Speaker 3: With men, and they chose from among the sons of God, the wisest and the truest, and these they labored with preparing them to carry on the work of the gods. After the spiritual hierarchies themselves had withdrawn into the invisible worlds. With these specially ordained and illumined sons, they left the keys of their great wisdom. These illumined ones founded what we now know as the ancient mysteries. George Washington big Masonic. So they're passing along the ancient mysteries through Freemasonry. By the way, if you think that the Illuminati is just something you laugh at in this some kind of boogaboo, here's a letter in seventeen eighty two from George Washington where he said it was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of.
Speaker 1: The Illuminati had not spread of the United States.
Speaker 3: On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of that fact than I am. These guys knew more about what was going on than we do today with all our modern technology and all our electronic communications. Could I could spend a whole program talking about Washington, d c. In the layout of the streets and how it was all built by Masons, and that how the the floor plan ground street plan of Washington parallels Virgo, which has always been associated with the Egyptian goddess isis Okay, So these people, and by the way, if you if you're not aware that some of you are some of you aren't. Every time there's a space launch, okay, there is. It's always at a certain time and in a certain manner to conform.
Speaker 1: With astrological numbers.
Speaker 3: Okay, somebody somewhere still has a great concern about the stars and what's happening all right there in Washington.
Speaker 1: D C.
Speaker 3: There are twenty three major zodiacs in that city, more than any other city.
Speaker 1: In the world. One other thing you're gonna love. I don't think it's nothing.
Speaker 3: On this map in the earliest plant of Washington, d C. All the lots are numbered except one. You get up to six hundred and sixty five, and then it jumps to six hundred.
Speaker 1: And sixty seven, six hundred and sixty eight.
Speaker 3: So what's missing six hundred and sixty six, six six six, And guess what sits on that lot today? The capital of the United States. Now, it's accepted by historians that the French Revolution was fomented by the illuminati. And here's the picture of Adam Weisshaup who founded the Bavarian Illuminati, and he was only carrying on traditions and knowledge that came from either even much older of.
Speaker 1: Things.
Speaker 3: And now I think it would be worth quickly look at the ten steps offered by Karl Marx and his Communist manifesto, and if you'll compare this to Illuminati writings, you'll find that their goals have always been the same. And as I read these, I want you to think about where we are in this country today in relation to this topic. Abolition of private property not there yet, but they're working on it now.
Speaker 1: We got wet zones and United Nations zones and whatever.
Speaker 3: A progressive or graduated income tax, well, we got that. Abolition of all inheritance. They're working on that. Confiscation of property of dissonance and immigrants. On land security, he's got that tam care of creation of a monopolistic central bank, Well that was done back in nineteen thirteen. Centralize all communication and transport.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 3: When Karl Marx offered this, he was thinking in terms of state control.
Speaker 1: Today it's corp.
Speaker 3: And instead of the state running the corporations, today, I think in this country it's the other way around. Control of all factories and farm production. Again, corporate control, central ownership of capital with deployable workforce.
Speaker 1: That's us.
Speaker 3: It's got to move from Silicon Valley. No more jobs, gotta go somewhere else. Blur the distinction between rural country and cities.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's being done. I moved to the country twenty two years ago.
Speaker 3: It was a wonderful little place. Now I go down there, there's McDonald's sonic Krispy Kreme donut shop. You know, might as well be in Fort Worth of Dallas. Free public education for all children, which on the surface of it sounds like a wonderful idea, and I'm all for it. I think every single kid, no matter where he comes from, no matter what color he is, no matter what, should have a shot at learning the three ares, reading, writing, and arithmetic. But folks, that's it. After that, If he has aptitude, he should be able to go on. If he doesn't, he should go to trade schools. This thing, the education, is turned into a huge monster. And look what's going on in education today. And look what You stop and check what they're being taught, and today they're not even being taught. What's important is they have to feel good about themselves. That's why they're trying to do with grading systems. That's why they're trying to do away with the SATs and all like that. Well, we don't want somebody feeling left behind because they can't pass those tests.
Speaker 1: We want them to feel good about themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, all I say is how good about themselves they're gonna feel when they're fifty years old and all they can do is sit on street corner and sell pencils. You know, you got to have that education, and they're not getting it. The dumbing down of America is not just to catch word, it is actually happening. So all of these things that were advanced by the illumin minati long before even Karl Marx, are all agendas that are still being pushed along on us. And where do they come from. They came from the knights templars who built these wonderful cathedrals, such as Sharks that has stained glass in it that is so luminous that modern science cannot explain how they do that. Here's some of the stained glass from charts, and you can also see the similarities between the Sharks at the bottom and the Alcadea mosque in Jerusalem's Temple Mount. They brought back knowledge from the Middle East. Again, look at the striking similarities between these Egyptian artifacts and artifacts in Jerusalem. You've got a black madonna that you still find in southern France compared to Isis over here, he's got the winged person from Egypt and another one that was found in a ninth.
Speaker 1: Century BC Jewish palace.
Speaker 3: It's all the same information, folks, it's all the same. We've been taught that here's all these different empires and civilizations.
Speaker 1: It's all a continuation. This is a great one.
Speaker 3: At the top, of course, you can see the famous Egyptian wing disc that Sitchen and others says probably represents the planet in the Biau, and in bottom is a crop circle, probably a hoax one, but it shows that somebody still thinking in terms of the winged disc. Now this brings us to the mystery of Wren's Less Chateau. And for those of you that have read Holy Blood, Holy Grail and Myceonic Legacy and all like that, they go into this in great detail, but.
Speaker 1: They never qually, really quite just tell you.
Speaker 3: What it really is, other than the fact that there apparently is some fabulous treasure buried over in the caverns and cave systems that honeycomb the foothills of the Pyrenees there in southern France. And I was there two years ago and it is an amazing place, it really is, and.
Speaker 1: The stories are all there.
Speaker 3: Pussan the artist apparently was onto some of these secrets because in this painting up here, circling red, he seems to be giving us a fleeting glimpse of what the ark of the covenant. So there's some there's all of this knowledge that's being passed along here. Here is the again the Masonic and Zodiacal street plans of Washington compared to the same You see the same geometric designs being used to build renslast Chateau. Again, we see the same knowledge being passed down. Here's what you probably don't realize. Ramslast Chateau is on the far left corner over here, and if you connect these holy sites, you have a geometric pentagram that encompasses a forty mile circumference area. Any of you that have read Maurice Shitlin's book know about the Maltese Cross that is in the agenc that you can only connect by getting a map and connecting these sacred sites. Again, ancient knowledge passed along. Some of it it lost, some of it gets distorted, but it's all coming down through the secret societies.
Speaker 1: And where did it all start.
Speaker 3: It started in southern Iraq, also known as Mesopotamia in the Bible, that's referred to as the Calds or Chaldea.
Speaker 1: Now, one of the tragic.
Speaker 3: Things the of the turmoil that's going on in the Middle East is the fact that which you actually have for cousins, family people fighting each other because the Arabs traced there len you back to the biblical patriarch Abraham, and the Jews trace their heritage back to the biblical patriarch Abraham. So they're all related, but they can't get along. If we could go back to that, to the map. The Bible tells us that Abraham came from Ur of the Chaldis, so he was not a Jew, he was not even a Semi. He was a Summarian and he had knowledge from the ancient Sumerian culture and he brought that knowledge where to Egypt. This is where the great Egyptian civilization got started with the knowledge that was brought out of Mesopotamia. Now we get to the question, and now the rest of it. More knowledge was brought by Moses, except who was Moses. There is a very cogent argument to be made that Moses is this. This is not a name, it's a title, Moses, meaning the pretender to the throne, the one true Heir.
Speaker 1: And now we go and.
Speaker 3: We look at the story of Moses, always hidden away as a baby, he was placing a basket of bullrushes, floated down the river to relatives, raised by foster parents, educated as an Egyptian, believed in the One True God. Now you know what, if you go back and study about Agontin or amen Hotep the fourth, you find that it's the same story. Hidden away as a baby, place in basket of bowl rushes, floated down the river, raised by foster family. The foster family were Hebrew slaves. Well you all know, any of y'all who have adopted or are adopted or are adopting children, your real parents, or who raise.
Speaker 1: You, not who gives birth to you. Okay, we all know this. So I'm in.
Speaker 3: Hotep is raised by Hebrews who instill in him the eye of the One True God. And when he assumes the throne as Pharaoh, he changes his name to Aconatan, meaning the one who worships worships I tim the One True God. And in the even in the Bible, it says he was an Egyptian of or had great knowledge of Egypt, was very powerful in Egypt.
Speaker 1: How's a Hebrew slave get that?
Speaker 3: So now that whole story takes on a whole different coloration.
Speaker 1: And when he leads, when he.
Speaker 3: Is overthrown because he's shaken up the religious hierarchy of the day, which was making tons of money because everybody had to pay homage to all the various gods. They didn't like that, so they overthrew Acontin and they banished him. And when he left, he took his family with him, the Israelites or the Hebrews, and he was they considered him still the One True King or Moses.
Speaker 1: Whether or not that's true.
Speaker 3: We find again that all of the information flows from Iraq or Samaria into Egypt, and of course we know that from Egypt, then all this knowledge was centered in the ancient mystery schools of Egypt, which then went on to the ancient mystery schools of Greece.
Speaker 1: And then on into the Romans.
Speaker 3: And this was our western heritage. Now, all of this was accumulated regardless of who Moses was, whether he was a title or name. When the Israelites were sent out of Egypt and freed, they were told to take what you need. Well, some of them, I'm sure that meant take some clothing, take some food, But some of them meant take everything that wasn't nailed down.
Speaker 1: And they took gold, silver, they took.
Speaker 3: Scrolls, they took all kinds of things on their travels in the wilderness. And we know that during their travels in the wilderness, they attacked and conquered a variety of people in city states, and as was the habit in that time.
Speaker 1: Oops, are we out of time? Oh? Thank god, I saw something here. Okay, good, and we're on track.
Speaker 3: I got to wrap this up though, because I know you're gonna have some questions, so I'll make it quick. So they got this vast treasure hoard, gold, silver, But they've also gotten knowledge passed down from some area, and I'm sure they got tired of lugging all this through the desert. So at one point Solomon built a huge temple, and part of it, of course, was to worship part of it was to house the Ark of the Covenant, their communication device for God, and to house and warehouse all of this fabulous treasure.
Speaker 1: So what happened to it?
Speaker 3: Interestingly enough, when the Romans took Palestine, they didn't just move in concer it. They worked a deal. They said, look, if you'll let us, you can keep your king and you can keep your lifestyle, if you'll just pay homage to Rome. And they said okay, and King Herod was installed, built his palace over the old at the same place as the old Solomon Temple there on the Temple mound in Jerusalem, which is now of course a Muslim mosque, the Dome of the Rock. But then the Jews began to chaf under the Roman leadership, and in sixty six a d.
Speaker 1: There was a revolt.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it didn't just start overnight, it didn't end overnight. The Romans then sent troops in and they conquered the whole thing. Well, when they came in, they sacked Jerusalem, and they sacked the temple. King Herod's palace at that time formerly the Temple of Solomon.
Speaker 1: But they didn't get everything because the Jews knew what were.
Speaker 3: Happening, and they took everything they could and they buried it under the temple and the series of cave systems and stuff, and they carefully hid it away from the Romans. But the Romans nevertheless got a good portion of it, maybe even half or something, but they got a good portion. And what did they do with it, Well, they took it as booty back to Rome. Four hundred years later, Alaric the goth sacks Rome, and again is the way it happens. They took everything out of there. They took what the treasure of half the treasure of Solomon, and they took it back to their home stomping grounds, which was where the Londioc region of southern France, and they hid it in the cave systems down there. And this was both the wealth treasure and particularly the information and knowledge that was passed along to a group of people that became known as the Cathars. And the Cathars then were a thorn in the side of the Roman Church because they had straight information. They had information that went contrary to what the Roman Church was trying to put out, and that's why they never went along with their program. This, of course gave rise to the Albagenzian Crusade, where the Pope sent a papal army through the Loundioc region and murdered everybody that was suspected.
Speaker 1: Of being a Kathar. That's where the expression got started.
Speaker 3: By the way, when they besieged the town of Braziers, they sent a message back to the Pope said, how are we going to know the Kathars from everybody else? And the Pope is supposedly told him he said, well, kill them all and let God sort them out. And we've heard that same quote. I heard that during Vietnam. You know, how do we tell the VC from the Vietnamese? Kill them all, let God sort them out. So this, but they didn't. Obviously they didn't kill all the Kathars. Some of the wealthy families there in southern France were Kathars, and they knew, because they had access to this knowledge, that the rest of the treasure of Solomon is buried over beneath Herod's palaces in Jerusalem. So they fomented the crusades ostensibly to retake the Holy Land. But in reality, these French families, the Blindchards and Saint Bernard and these folks. They knew this treasurer was over there and they wanted it. And so sure enough, in ten ninety nine they conquered Jerusalem, and who shows up but nine knights from southern France, all connected to these Kathari families, and they say, we want to form a new military order called the Knights of the Temple. And so King Balwin says, okay, and so he allows them to form the Knights Templar. And they were supposed to be guarding the roads there, but they never did. What they did was excavate under the temple and regained the rest of the Treasure of Solomon. Again, not only a treasure of gold, silver and precious stones, but a treasure of knowledge. And they hauled it from Jerusalem back through Rome and back into the Londioc region. And now at this point, the Treasure of Solomon is reunited and hidden away in southern France, in the area of Wrens Last Chateau.
Speaker 1: That's what the mystery is all about. That's the treasure.
Speaker 3: Now, whether father Sonie ever actually found the treasure is open to question. I suspect not, but he knew that that's what it was all about. He knew that this was in the right area, and that's why he was suddenly wealthy.
Speaker 1: And all this strange things went on.
Speaker 3: With Wren's Last Chateau, and this was just a picture of the Knights that they showing their Maltese cross. And of course then the Pope goes after the knights templars because he knows that they have dangerous information plus wealth. What happened to the reunited wealth near Wrens Last Chateau. In March of nineteen forty four, Atto Skorzeni, the guy in the cap with the binoculars, leads a battalion of SS troops to southern France, working off of the notes and publications of a German named Otto Ron who had been to rins Las Chateau several times in the twenties and thirties and had working closely with Heindrich Himmler and his SS group that was heavy and involved in the occult. They felt like they knew where the treasure was, and on March the sixteenth, nineteen forty four, they send the Germans into the They couldn't do it before then because Southern France was part of VSHI France and technically was supposed to be free France.
Speaker 1: And they didn't want to cause me more trouble.
Speaker 3: But in September of forty three, Rome fell and Mussolini was deposed. And at the same time that the Germans rescued Mussolini off the mountaintop, they also poured into southern France and took over the whole country. So now they're able to freely operate in France, and they sent troops down there in March of forty four. He sends a one world, one word telegram back to Berlin on March the sixteenth that says, Eureka, I found it. The greatest, most fabulous treasure in the history of the world, both of riches and of knowledge, is now in the hands of the Nazis. They took it back to Birschess Garden, which you can see the diagram here has an underground labyrinth of hidden systems and caves and bunkers and everything else.
Speaker 1: But it probably did not remain there.
Speaker 3: It was taken out of Germany on something called Auction Autuler Flute or Operation Eagle Flight. This was instigated in August of nineteen forty four by the head of the German Central Bank and the head of the IG Forbin Combine and Martin Borman, who by that time was running the show. Hitler was pretty much over the edge with meglomania plus all the drugs that he was being fed. These guys took the combined wealth of Europe that they had louded plus Solomon's treasure, and they created seven hundred and fifty corporations all around the world. Their connecting banks were the Bank of International Settlements, the Deutsche Bank, which today is still a powerhouse in the financial world, Chase Bank, which later became Chase Manhattan. And I potentially want you to notice Union Banking Corporation, because in nineteen forty two, one of the chief stockholders of the Union Banking Corporation was prosecuted in this country by the Justice Department under the Trading with the Enemies Act, and they accused him of being nothing but a financial frontman for Hitler and the Nazis. And that man was Prescott Bush and also his father in law, George Herbert Walker. So when you hear people say that these people run the country today or a bunch of neo Nazis, I want you to stand up and say that is not so. There's nothing neo about them. They're the real old Nazis. And the attorneys for the Schroeder Bank, which was one of the chief connecting banking operations, was a law firm in New York, Sullivan and Cromwell, and they're leading attorneys who worked with the Nazis was John Foster Dulles and Alan Dulles. John Foster Dulles, Secretary of State under Eisenhower, the guy that brought us the Vietnam War.
Speaker 1: And Allen Dulles, of course.
Speaker 3: Who was one of the longest running CIA directors, who then sat on the Warrent Commission to determine what happened to John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: You were listening to the fact Hunter radio network. That's the facts, Mammy,