Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, good evening, good morning, good afternoon. Wherever you are and however you're listening to this, Welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, the Cajun Night Jacob Mook. We're gonna be going over a lot of things today. Okay, we have a lot of things going on in the news world as far as the United States is concerned. We got a couple of things from overseas. I do want to kind of touch on for a moment, but that's not the primary mission for today's Cajun Night News drop here. Okay, we're gonna be talking about some stuff, some things, and some stuff. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen right now. If you're watching this on the YouTube's, hit the follow, hit the subscribes, all the things. If you're watching this on the Patreon, that means you want to be a part of this collective. Every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, come join us. We're just trying to grow this to be its own information sharing group. Meet up if you will every Wednesday night at one pm Central. There's only one tier for injury. Come check us out. Cajunnight Patreon dot com. Slash Cajun Night. Without further ado, I'm gonna go and share my screen. First things first, we had an incident. We had two incidents with Trump within the same twenty four hour period, essentially, so Trump's helicopter taking off from where it takes off from Marine One apparently almost got hit by another plane from the Reagan International Airport. And y'all remember we had that incident with that Blackhawk hitting a plane and the junior Olympic team and all these things happened just like a year ago, depending on the report you read or hear about. If you watch the video, what you're going to see in a second. The plane and the helicopter were nowhere near each other. It was close enough for them to be like, hey, what happened here, but not enough to where it's something that like everybody's fine. Everybody's fine. But with everything else going on with Trump, this is worth talking about. So here we go. This is from CBS Evening News. Federal investigation launched into air traffic incident involving Trump's helicopter Marine one. Let's go with.
Speaker 2: Another scare for the president tonight. There's a federal investigation into an air traffic incident involving President Trump's helicopter Marine Ie. It happened yesterday, moments before the President lifted off from the White House, an apparent protocol breach air traffic controllers at Reagan National Airport, failing to stop commercial planes from taking off. The President was headed to his golf resort in southern California, where suspect was arrested about forty eight hours earlier. In both situations, officials say the President was not in danger. But both incidents are prompting questions. Our Nancy Cortus is at the White House, so Nancy, what happened here?
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 4: New procedures were put in place just last year after a fatal mid air collision just four miles away from here. Now the FAA and the NTSP are trying to determine why the process did not work as planned yesterday and what if anything needs to change. The protocol for a Marine one liftoff from the White House is well established. The pilot gives the tower at nearby Reagan National Airport a few minutes notice so they can halt commercial takeoffs.
Speaker 1: Tower just want to make sure you copy Marine one minutes.
Speaker 4: But yesterday afternoon, multiple messages from Marine one went unanswered.
Speaker 1: Power you copy Marine one three minutes deliveritiable.
Speaker 4: Marine one lifted off anyway. At two point thirty three pm. A surprised controller warned the chopper that a commercial jet was just taking off.
Speaker 5: One got traffic Vertaine off from Way one.
Speaker 3: Facial power from Marine one will be doing a momentary delay one Roger.
Speaker 4: A camera nearby captured Marine one crossing the Potomac River after the jet went by.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, I paused, this is the issue. You'll see there are nowhere close to each other. It's fine. Yes, there was a breach of protocol. Yes, and I've been head in the same direction. It's it's not a good you know what I'm saying. It's a it's a oopsy. This one is an actual oopsie. Everything's no equipment was damaged, no time was lost, no person was injured. It's fine. However, yes, this is still a breach of protocol that needs to be addressed. Now what I am actually kind of curious about. You remember when that went down with the helicopter in the plane last year, and they tried saying it's because of Donald Trump at that plane crash at a helicopter because he's making all these budget cuts, and now the DEI is affecting our air traffic controllers, and now we don't have enough people to work the shifts. Y'all. Remember when they really tried like throwing that up and letting the people try to decide if that was a good enough excuse or not. I'm surprised you're not making that excuse now. I don't know, but you know it is worth mentioning. Anyway, Let's continue.
Speaker 6: Apparently something broke down yesterday.
Speaker 4: Robert Sumwalt is the former chair of the National Transportation Safety Board. He says the new protocol halting airport traffic Former one, was set up just last year after an Army black Hawk helicopter collided with an American Airlines Regional jet over the Potomac.
Speaker 6: One of the things that happened after the medair collision of last year is that they eliminated a particular helicopter route around Washington Reagan Airport. But in this case it's a different helicopter route. So they will continue to look for ways that they can improve safety.
Speaker 4: The FAA has already conducted a preliminary review of yesterday's incident and says there was a momentary loss of separation between the jet and marine.
Speaker 7: Ie.
Speaker 4: The agency insists, however, that the President himself was never in any danger, something the White House has stressed as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough. President Trump was not named danger. Okay, it was in fact an oopsie situation, but it's still something to be addressed now. He did, in fact have a real issue when he got to California, which is where he was going. He was taking the helicopter to get to the plane, and from the plane he was gonna take off to southern California to a golf course where there was a There's a little situation which we're gonna talk about here in a second, but I also wanted to mention this as we were talking about, you know, the current events and then things going on Perez Hilton. For anybody who did not hear, he kind of went crazy and started I don't know what the technical term is for this one. I don't especially because this was going up on YouTube, so I know the first few minutes, I can't do anything to trigger algorithms or whatever. But he started poking himself long ways with a sharp object. I don't know. I'm trying to learn how to do the YouTube game here. Whatever, long story short, the boy tried going for the for the decision you can't come back from, and apparently he did it live on TikTok and the people saw it and called the local police officer. Sam, I your hand. I am not calling on you specifically because I told you I'm trying to do YouTube with this one, and I know that you're gonna do same things. So hold on you. You gotta hold it together for a minute. And no, no, don't give me the shocked face. Don't give me the face like you don't know what I'm talking about. Lord of mercy. Anyway, let's continue this here. Perez Hilton's family is speaking out after an alarming live stream that prompted fans to call the police. Longtime celebrity blogger Who's forty eight, who was rushed to the hospital after the Miami Sheriff's Office received multiple calls about a man live streaming acts of self harm on social media. There that's the YouTube way to say it. He is receiving medical care about Many of you have reached out with concerns for Perez, and we are incredibly grateful for the overwhelming outpouring of love, support and prayers. Is what the family said on Wednesday, August fifth. We can confirm that Perez is receiving medical care and our family's focus right now is on his well being. So I know last night when we were doing the Cult Conspiracy Live. Also if you're watching on YouTube, you should be following us over at called Conspiracy Podcast obviously, but we talked about it and it was still kind of we didn't actually know if he was, if he had perished or not, right, We genuinely didn't know. So to hear that he is receiving medical care, hopefully mental care as well, and he's all good, I at least wanted to give a quick update on that situation. Sorry that detracted from the Trump conversation, but here we have it. There is a oh, I'm sorry, that's actually after this one. Man, I am losing it right now. So the Nevada I'm sorry, new Mexico Attorney General is actually going after the Trump administration, specifically Blanche for not investigating the Epstein Zoro ranch connections. There's a new case that has been opened up in this regard, and I am really happy to hear about it, y'all, let's learn together.
Speaker 8: The group of state lawmakers searching for the truth about sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's ties to New Mexico gave an update today about what is next on their list. There's thirteen's Maryland up Church joins us live in the Newsplex with the latest.
Speaker 7: The Truth Commission says it's already amassed more than one hundred thousand records relating to Epstein, and it's just the beginning. Now they are broadening their investigation, issuing subpoenas to even I.
Speaker 1: Want to take a second. Can we get Maryland Upchurch of what KRQE News thirteen? Can we get her to possibly start saying it with her chest? I'm asking for all of us here. Can you imagine if I was to read the report say what's chest? Okay? So I'm saying Maryland up Church? For end of the show?
Speaker 7: More groups.
Speaker 5: No government, federal, state, or local.
Speaker 9: Has ever compiled some accounts of what he did in New Mexico.
Speaker 5: There are some cor.
Speaker 10: Records that tell pieces.
Speaker 11: Of the story in other states cases for other states victims that there has never been an official narrative.
Speaker 5: Forty months ago, this report is.
Speaker 7: A In June, the Commission issued more than twenty subpoenas hoping to uncover details of potential sexual abuse, trafficking, and other crimes tied to Epstein and his former Zoro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico. Those subpoenas include banks, federal agencies, as well as state and county offices. Today, the Commission says eleven were met with full compliance by the deadline. The Commission issued more subpoenas today, including to the New Mexico Departments of Workforce Solutions, Public Safety, and Taxation and Revenue, along with a ten thousand wave spa in Santa Fe to help them find out more about what happened at the Zoro Ranch and bring justice to survivors.
Speaker 9: Survivor or to stat on the right side of every survivor's journey for truth and justice. I am holding off to day that real accountability will be issued.
Speaker 7: At the next legislative session. The Commission wants to make changes to the state's human trafficking statute. They also want to close what they say are registration loopholes for sex offenders. The report is available to the public at the Truth Commission's website.
Speaker 1: Fact Okay Well Let's read a little bit more about this, shall we. New Mexico sues the DOJ and Todd Blanche alleging they blocked epstein probe. The lawsuit was filed to day New Mexico is releasing. Yeah, was filed the day that the New Mexico is releasing a report of its preliminary findings from an ongoing probe into Epstein and his ranch in Stanley. Let's read more here. So this is from Cedar Crest, New Mexico. A New Mexico Attorney general sue the US Department of Justice on Wednesday, accusing you of blocking the state from investigating sex crimes at Jeffrey Epstein's sprawling ranch near Santa Fe. A lawsuit in federal court in Washington, d C. Said the Department and Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche, Trump's personal attorney before he took office, worth mentioning stonewalled New Mexico Attorney General Raoul Torres this criminal investigation into Epstein and others taking steps that quote actively harms victims and undermines the public interest direct quote and I would have to agree with that to be honest with you. The lawsuits seeking judicial intervention to force the federal government to turn over materials to New Mexico's investigators. Was filed the same day that the state release the reports, saying, quote those directly responsible for protecting New Mexicans relied on others to do their job, including federal prosecutors in New York. Also, I you know, I understand that, like, I've never actually heard the word New Mexicans. Obviously somebody from New Mexico would be a New Mexican. It's just a New Mexican. I'm sorry, I've actually just never heard that put to that term before. Anyway, the federal prosecutors, though never prioritize New Mexican's focus, instead on Epstein's misdeeds in New York, Palm Beach, Florida, and the Virgin Islands, while leaving Epstein's offenses in New Mexico unexamined. I wonder why that is. And for those answers, cult to Conspiracy podcast is where you would go. Meanwhile, according to the Washington lawsuit, Torrez and his senior prosecutors have faced sustained resistance to the kind of information sharing that had occurred in the past between state and federal investigators. In a statement. The Justice Apartment said it was not releasing some information on the state requested because federal court orders banned disclosing victim identifying information. Carte Blanche and New Mexico has provided no lawful basis to justify such sweeping disclosures. I have a feeling they have. I have a feeling that they have, but it said protecting victim privacy remains a top priority, though the Justice Department remains available to assist New Mexico's investigation consistent with the law and binding court orders. Yeah, dude, it's not about protecting the victims. It's never been about protecting the victims. If it was, you would have released all the pertinent information and redacted just the victims' names. Anyway. Torres, in an interview with NBC News Haley Jackson, accused the Justice Department of hiding behind the Epstein survivors.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely. We have provided them with ample legal justifications for release in the files. Torres says, like I said, I had a feeling that he did. I had a feeling. The lawsuits said the Justice Department and Blanche were hiding information about Epstein and his co conspirators When New Mexico is one of the few jurisdictions that may still be able to hold Epstein's associates accountable or quote provide some sense of justice to survivors, mostly because they're not going to get justice from anywhere else, which I would agree again. In a video conference call with reporters, Torres said his office had made ten separate requests for key information and has been ignored or denied. We have heard repeatedly that they will cooperate, and what our team has experienced is anything but cooperation. Todd Blanche today, with a stroke of a pen, could grant us the access, he claimed. Instead, they have decided to stonewall, to obstruct, and to frankly conceal for whatever reason, for whatever reason, that that's a load bearing portion of that sentence right there, for whatever reason. The lawsuit references a Justice Department prosecution memo that describes a sexual assault ADS or a RANCH by a woman who is not Epstein's former girlfriend and close associate, Jisla. Maxwell Wow asked on Haley Jackson, now where the Toys believes there is another woman who facilitated assaults in a similar way to Maxwell, He said, the truth is we don't know at this point. He also added that having access to all the files would put them in a better position to seek the answer to that and other questions. Yeah, we know the whole official narrative. They took his own life, but he didn't. He didn't. Maxwell is serving twenty year prison sentence after she was convicted. I don't actually think that's her hot take. I don't think that's Maxwell. I think it's a body double. Be honest. She's barely talking to anybody on the inside, even like with other prisoners, Like whoever's in there right now doesn't speak pretty much. I anyway, not going into the conspiratorial route got a whole of the show for that. Epstein purchased the sprawling estate in Stanley, New Mexico, a sparsely populated ranch community of about thirty miles south of Santa Fe, in ninety three from a Democrat from former Democratic Governor Bruce King, and built a hilltop mansion with a private airstrip and helipad. The property was sold by the Epstein Estate in twenty twenty three to the family of Don Huffins. Hauffiines, I don't know a Republican who was recently appointed state comptroller comptroller. The hell is that position?
Speaker 13: Comptroller?
Speaker 1: What is that supposed to be? A comptroller?
Speaker 13: I know it's a military term. Really back to you on a second, because in the military they have comptrollers.
Speaker 1: Is it like I went, I thought, my brain immediately went to like constable, I got, I got multiple sounds going one, Go ahead, Tony. What's a comptroller?
Speaker 14: It's a funding It's like what I used to do, uh was project manager and I'd have to fund certain aspects of it, and some of it came from different pockets of money from the government, and the comptroller is the one that controlled those those pockets of money where they came from.
Speaker 1: Okay, so like acquisitions type position or like is it like the estimator.
Speaker 13: Controller?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 13: Well, so if this says a state controller oversees state finances, audits government agencies, and I m sure's public money is spent proper an auditor, yeah, basically.
Speaker 1: Interest So at a state level. So the Don Huffins, Haffians whatever who bought Zora Ranch just got appointed as the state auditor for the state government of Texas. Well, that's interesting, Okay, put that one in the tool belt to use for later, I'm sure. In a February social media post on ex Huffins, Huffen's I don't know the name whatever said the property has been renamed to San Rafael Ranch after a saint associated with healing, and that his family plans to operate a Christian retreat there. Okay, I like the initiative. Perhaps not the right location, perhaps his location to like open source and let whatever investigation needs to happen there, dig up everybody, all the stuff, and then once it's all done years from now, we torched the place and then rebuild on top of it, turn it into some sort of a retreat ground. I don't know, that's just me, I don't know. In December, the Justice Department started releasing investigative records pertaining to Epstein and Maxwell in accordance with Epstein File Transparency Act.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Complaints quickly arose about the shoddy reactions and too many sealed materials from accusers. Okay, they're just going to go into the whole thing about the Epstein, But anyway, that's the update. As far as the Zoro Ranch is concerned. New Mexico is suing the DOJ and specifically Todd Blanche, which I gotta be honest, I don't. I don't dislike Todd Blanch, but I also really don't like him. I'm he's a he's in a weird gray area. But if I had to, like, you know, make a judgment call, I would say I don't trust the dude at all. Never mind the fact that it was because he was Trump's lawyer like for years and then just kind of shmoothed his way into this position. It's there's something about the dude, you know, he gives me. I don't know, Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe he will like really blow the lid off of this whole thing and lead the DOJ to give us the answers we are looking for. And if that's the case, I will be so happy to take back that statement. From where I'm at right now, I ain't got nothing for the man. Eat. Yeah, he just seems slimy. He seems real slimy. Anyway, moving forward here, the US announces more than one hundred million dollars in rewards to eight of Jalsco cartel leaders. Yeah. So apparently if you're out there out there listening to the cage tonight, and you might just want to get you a couple, you know, get you some stacks you want to level up your finances. What you could do is track down one of these cartel leaders and you know, bring them in. I'm not sure if it's a dead or a life type of situation I would assume, but apparently they are announcing more than one hundred million dollars in rewards for these dudes. I know one of them. Help I see one right here, twenty five mili. That's nice. That'd be a nice little little I can find a spot in my budget for that. Go ahead, Sam, I see your hand raise. I think we're past the time constraints. You go ahead.
Speaker 3: If I sh off, I'm a saint. In second off, Where can I sign up?
Speaker 5: Because I definitely would like to be trekking down in the jungle and Latin America or tagging and bagging cartel leaders like our four foot like our forefather Teddy Prosevet would want.
Speaker 1: And I think you can just do it. I don't think you have to like sign up. I think you could just like go do it, you know.
Speaker 5: So with that being said, do I do I have to like smuggle my weapons down to the border, or can I procure weapons down at the border.
Speaker 1: You know, you seem like a resourceful gentleman. I'm sure you could figure it out one or the other. I guess it's six and one hand a half dozen in the other. But keep in mind you will be going against the entire I'm sure I'm butchering. The name is probably uh Hellesco, not Jealousco. But you're gonna be going against an entire cartel. It's like, do you you know? But remember Trump listed all cartels as terrorist organizations. So like, I guess you just can do what you do worth mentioning.
Speaker 3: And six, I am not in.
Speaker 5: A uniform held up either UCM say, nor am I a uniformed member anymore?
Speaker 3: Didn't even conventions do not ascertain me.
Speaker 1: No, But you also need to know that no one's coming to get you. If things go sideways, that's also really important.
Speaker 5: If things go sad ways, at least then I am I am going on my own personal crusade.
Speaker 3: At least then I'll be doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that you mentioned a crusade because the CJNNG call themselves the Templars.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's really funny that you're bringing that one up because like these dudes rock the templar cross and put their cartel members.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so we tell those here attics, this is about to be like the horse heresy.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 1: I suppose I guess you bring whatever faya to the conversation you want man continuing on This is from Al Jazeera. The administration of the United States President Trump has announced it will offer up to one hundred and two million dollars in rewards for information leading to the arrest or conviction of leaders from the Hollisco New Generation Cartel, also known as the CJNG, a criminal organization based in Mexico. On Wednesday, Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche led a news conference touting the new bounties as quote, a continuation of our efforts to eliminate cartels that have plagued the US for far too long. Well, okay, then, these sophisticated organizations use violence and fear to maintain control over imported importation of deadly narcotics into the United States, including fentanyl, cocaine, meth, and other illegal drugs. Yeah, their actions spread violence and death to our communities. Again yeah uh Blanche is rhetoric echoed the broader approach of the Trump administration, which is increasingly made combating cartels a centerpiece of its national security agenda. You know, rightfully, So, I know that's not exactly a crazy concept here, But like, for instance, the whole situation in Iran, we can argue back and forth if Iran was actually an eminent threat to the United States or not. Have your opinion, whatever, China an eminent threat to the United States or not. This is a debatable topic, right there's something that's gonna say yay, something that's gonna say nay. I'm pretty confident that everybody could agree that the cartel members was, has always been, and will always be like an actual pressing threat to our border and to our national security as a whole. I don't think that's actually a hot take. I'm I'm pretty confident that everybody, regardless of political agendas or you know, religious backgrounds or whatever, I'm pretty su sure we could all agree like, yeah, that's a problem. But anyway, Since taking office for a second term, Trump has pushed his government to relabel criminal organizations in Latin America as foreign terrorist organizations. I mentioned that moment ago. The administration has used such labels to justify military action against suspected drug smugglers, including a year long bombing campaign against small boats in the Caribbean, c and Eastern Pacific. Dude, I was so bummed. They almost gave the letters of Marquee or Mark, excuse me, the letters of Mark. They almost gave those out to people, and then the last second they're like, no, fine, we're not gonna make piracy. Okay, it's good, dude, but you actually you understand why that is though. It's not because there's gonna be a bunch of rednecks on speedboats just doming Cartel members on like those semi submersibles and whatn't that reason. It's because those rednecks whenever they get a semi submersible full of like, you know, ten tons of cocaine, are somehow just gonna come back with no coke. Somehow it all got lost. It's the damnedest thing. It's yeah, that was It was a really good initiative, but it would have led to some really bad judgment calls. I think we can all acknowledge this. Narco terrorist organizations like the Cartel are CJNG are responsible for countless deaths in America. Blanche said on Wednesday, of course, h c j G is one of the last one of at least eight Mexican criminal networks to be labeled foreign terrorist organizations, alongside groups like the Sineloa Cartel and the cartel the nor Aista. Go ahead, sam.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought I took it down, but no, I was just gonna say so that if it is government backed that, you're not a pirate, you're a private teer.
Speaker 3: There is difference.
Speaker 1: God damn it, you're right.
Speaker 3: On the private tiers.
Speaker 1: You're correct, I said government sponsored piracy. No, no, no, you're right. Privacy, it's hearing, it's privateers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have the privateers and you have the pats, which, funny enough, most of the most notable pilots actually started out as privateers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very true. And then whenever the letters of Mark stopped being valid, they were like, well, I guess we're outlaws now whatever.
Speaker 13: Well, it was more of like.
Speaker 5: When the Kings went and pay them the way that they were supposed to be paid, and everything there said well fuck it. Plus the privateers they were also being told like, hey, look you can't attack any British or any ally ships. But yeah, you see that that spaniardship. You see that their funchy ship. I don't want to see those ships anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the golden age of piracy. But again they they were contemplating releasing those two American citizens. That would have been phenomenal. It didn't happen, but it's fine. They did bomb the hell out of them for a while. It led to Maduroux getting captured. You know, they they've been putting in their work.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 1: The cj NG operates twenty one of Mexico's thirty two states and it's said to be involved in everything from avocado production to drug smuggling. Yeah, believe it or not, Avocadoo's those the cartels have taken over avocado growth and distribution because they see the profit margins in it. And it was like, genuinely, the cart here's the deal. They're about making money, whether that's drugs, guns, people, whatever, if it makes money, they're gonna be about it in some way. Hell, even to that point, the Yakuza, another illegal organized crime outfit based out of Japan, they got wrapped up for stealing like la booboos and uh, counterfeit Pokemon cards because the amount of money that was in them like it. If it's gonna make money, it doesn't matter. The criminal enterprise is gonna be about it and not care about what the legality of it is. You know what I mean? Avocados. There is a pretty solid chance that if you're buying an avocadu from your local produce stand or Walmart or whatever, it's very possible that that came from a cartel source. Just so you know, you do with that information which you want. I personally think that they are a weird weird Uh that's a fruit technically, huh. Anyway, The largest award in Wednesday's announcements was offered for information leading to the capture of the new leader, Juan Carlos Gonzalez, also known as Pelon Pelon I don't know how to speak Spanish. Gonzales, a dual Mexican and US citizen, interesting, is believed to have taken control of the cartel after the death of its former leader Servantes. I'm not going to try to pronounce that first word, also known as elementcho. I know that one. I know that guy. Uh he oh wow. Gonzalez is his step son. Okay, interesting enough. His reward was raised by twenty million to reach a total of twenty five million. Bounties for seven other leaders ranged from two million to fifteen million. Damn. I mean, if somebody's got the if somebody's got the stones to get out there and try to make it happen. The money is there, y'all. The money is out there, just waiting for you to come and take it. You know what I'm saying. Anywhay, anywhe Now, with all of these things going on everywhere, we also need to make a mention of what's going on in the Pacific Northwest. Right now, there is a massive fire. This one's just talking about the Spokane fire complex. But here in a moment, I'm going to show you a map, Like, dude, the fires are all over, but let's learn about this one together, y'all.
Speaker 16: Hundreds of firefighters remain on fire lines tonight working to get control of the Spokane area fires.
Speaker 4: We're hearing from fire officials about today's outlook.
Speaker 17: Savannah Welch brings us more tonight.
Speaker 10: There's been a lot of good progress in the last twenty four hours. Crew say they were able to get control lines established around all three fires here, and there's been such an outpouring of support from the community to help fire crews. There's been a lot of donations. You can see all the cases of water over there, and coolers, also sports drinks, electrolytes for firefighters. On the table over to the right, there's a lot of essential items, some deodorant, even shaving cream for crews. So a lot of resources here for firefighters on the front lines here working these fires. I spoke with one volunteer who's helping supply fire crews with new boots. I talked to him this morning. Take a listen.
Speaker 12: These firefighters came from all over the nation and they're here working and the work is not over. It's going to be a long haul. And so the local companies here and all just the regular community, we're stepping up because this is our home front.
Speaker 10: Firefighters have been working twelve hour shifts as they continue to battle these three fires. We also have new containment numbers. As of Wednesday morning, both the Autumn Lane Fire and Old Trails Fire are thirteen percent contained. The Fairview Fire is five percent contained. Crews have come from across the country, from Utah, California, even Alaska, Arizona, and New York. They say the community really stepped up at a time when firefighters needed it most.
Speaker 18: This incident is it happens so fast, and it developed so quickly, and there's so many other fires burning throughout the US that some of our support we'd usually have is on delay. So the community really stepped up and offered their services, and we were so grateful for it.
Speaker 10: Many firefighters have been sleeping in tents here at Mount Spokane High School. More firefighters and resources are expected to be mobilized here to Spokane. The number of firefighters is expected to grow to more than two thousand this week, and this morning we saw quite a few of them packing up their tents here and relocating to the fair Ground. So a lot of at least good news there when it comes to containment efforts. As of Wednesday morning, Wow.
Speaker 1: Shouts out to the firefighters from all over twenty three different states have descended on this area to help them out. Shouts out to them thoughts and prayers, and also if y'all had the means to help in any way that you can. I don't know where everybody's located, but do what you can. Absolutely so. Now let's get a visualization of the wildfires in Washington and Oregon in maps and satellite imagery. Sorry, I don't know what the hell just happened. The American West is battling a persistent wildfire season, with the Pacific north West bearing the brunt as Dozens of massive blazes rage in Oregon and Washington, forcing residents from their homes and shutting down major roadways. More than twenty seven thousand firefighters are battling around about one hundred uncontained large fires nationwide on Tuesday. So this is the map, y'all. This is the map of the United States, and just in the Pacific Northwest. Yes, we have wildfires all over the place. I get that, But dude, we got a couple in Florida, a couple on the East coast that seemed to be all but contained. Here, North Texas and Oklahoma has some you know New Mexico, Arizona area, you know Colorado, Nevada, No doubt, all those things are facts. However, the Pacific Northwest has They've been getting screwed, there's no other way to say this. And then they have caught arsonists who have been the ones lighting these fires or at least helping them grow larger. Like, dude, I didn't fully understand until I went to Oregon and saw these things.
Speaker 14: Yo.
Speaker 1: The arsonists, Yo, they desire a fate worse than death. I'm quite confident in saying that. By the way, it is absolutely disgusting what these people are doing. This year's fire season is shaping up to be quite destructive. Oregon and Washington have been hit by their worst fire season in more than thirty years, with flames burning more than two point six million acres as of Tuesday. All right, that's more than the state of Texas, if I'm not mistaken, like Texas is like over a million square I'm sorry, are I'm thinking miles? Excuse me, Texas a million square miles? I'm getting miles and acres confused, excuse me. Pacific Northwest is having a record wildfire season right here. We could see the chart. Two thousand and five, we had, you know, two hundred and ten. This is two hundred and ten thousand acres burned. Twenty ten we had one hundred and fifty two thousand acres. It's going up. The lowest year that we've had in goodwhile was twenty nineteen two hundred and forty nine thousand acres. We are currently a two point six million acres. That is like, this is the record high that we've seen, like they said, in thirty years. Wildfires have scorched at least five point three million acres across the country so far this year, already surpassing last year's total for the entire year. Good god when nearly half the nation's active large fires concentrated in Oregon and Washington. Seeing it as tracking the latest map charts in satellite imagery, three fires in Spokane County have consumed more than eight thousand acres with zero percent containment since they started Saturday. They're still going Ham Jesus. The fires in the Pacific Northwest have blanketed the region with smoke, pushing the air quality index to unhealthy levels across Washington, especially for residents who are sensitive to part of particulate pollution. Rather at least twenty four cities in the regent had air quality readings in the very unhealthy or unhealthy range as of Tuesday morning. This map shows how the smoke is expected to spread over the next day. Look at this, This smoke is going to go all the way into the Midwest and come back up into Canada. Which Canada's got their own or I don't even know if that wildfire is contained in Canada or not. To be honest with you, I haven't heard much about it, so I'm assuming they got under control, but I don't actually know that for a fact. But anyway, Aerial images captured a near map show of the Old Trails fires sweeping through neighborhoods in Spokane County on Saturday afternoon. Captured round seven hours after the fire began, they show hundreds of burning homes and firefires trying to halt the spread of the blaze. Look at this, so this is on the left on screen right now as before, and then on the right is after and just at complete loss, complete devastation. Through heavy plumes of smoke, the fire can be seen spreading from house to house, leaving entire blocks burning. In spite of the blaze, green leaves can still be seen on many of the trees. The ground below them, where the fire quickly spread through grass and small vegetation, is charred black. It's absolute mind blown like it. For me, it's very hard to conceptualize because I live in a place that's constantly wet, so to hear how quick one of these fires can just take off and go like that. It never really made sense to me until you know what I mean. And again to all the listeners of the cage, and night to all the members of the retinue. Right, if you're ever in a position like go through a national forest that has ever been you know, the forest being the victim of an arsonist or something like this, take a moment and take that drive and gain some perspective. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you'll understand when you see it. Honestly, it is absolutely mind blowing him. I'm blowing. All of our thoughts and prayers and efforts are with the people that are suffering from these wildfires all over the country. All right on to the next topic we go. So now we're gonna talk about the situation where Trump. We talked about the Trump getting onto the helicopter, gotten onto the plane, he goes to his golf course in South Cali, only to have another assassination attempt. And I gotta be honest, I was a little perplexed by this one. The guy claimed to be a worker with the State Department and he had to get in touch with Marco Rubio secret Service wasn't gonna let him in because he didn't have the right credentials obviously, and so they stopped him. They searched him, they found a gun. Come to find out, he's a Marine Corps veteran. He deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. He allegedly has been suffering from crazy PTSD. Let's just learn about this when he got young.
Speaker 19: Tonightknew details about the man facing firearms charges following an alarming security scare outside President Trump's golf club near Los Angeles. Police arresting thirty nine year old Janine John Teele over the weekend ahead of the President's visit after federal agents noted him appearing to take photos and videos of the club. Charging documents say a search of his car turned up a pistol and high capacity magazine, and at his home an assault rifle, body armor, and notebooks containing quote concerning statement real quick.
Speaker 1: They didn't find an assault rifle at his home. They found an ar AR stands for ArmaLite rifle, not assault rifle. There is, in fact such a thing as an assault rifle. By definition is a weapon that is fully auto i e. A belt fed or something like this. The weapon they found was not an assault rifle. But let's continue.
Speaker 19: Tonight, a law enforcement official telling NBC News Teal is a disabled, old marine veteran with significant PTSD and mental health issues. President Trump was asked about the arrest.
Speaker 6: Well, the only thing I get a little solace from is they say only consequential presidents, and I am definitely consequential.
Speaker 19: It comes after a disturbing series of assassination attempts against President Trump, including an armed suspect racing through a security checkpoint at the White House correspondence dinner, a suspect arrested after hiding with a rifle while the President was golfing, and the campaign event in Butler where the President was shot. And tonight, new concerns after a close encounter between Marine I and a commercial airliner. You can see the American Airlines jet taking off moments later the marine choppers, one of them carrying the President. The FAA calling this a quote momentary loss of separation, saying it will review the incident, but that the President was never in any danger.
Speaker 1: Garrett joins us.
Speaker 2: Now, Garrett, let's go back to that security scare for the president in California.
Speaker 1: I know you have some new reporting on that suspect. Yeah, Tom.
Speaker 19: His first court appearance has yet to be scheduled, but as military record today shows eight years of service in the Marines, including deployments to both the Rock and Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Tom, we thank you, so all right, it's not great. It's not a great. Look the last time in a marine set to you know, assassinated president allegedly he was successful. And I am talking about Lee Harvey Oswald with old JFK. But you know, it's not good. It's not good. However, I think it's wild, Like Trump really does have like ops out there, Like they got some shooters in these streets that are after him right now, these screets, if you will. And it's it's pretty crazy. Could you imagine a world now? Granted when I make this comparison, I understand that it's a bit contrived, but could you imagine if Biden had like shooters after him like this, or Obama or Bush, you know what I mean. Like it's crazy. But also I understand we're making like apples to oranges comparisons here. Trump is very much of a different mindset than his predecessors, regardless of you know, political party affiliations or anything like that, but it's still crazy, dude. All this has been going on within what two year time span, give or take. It's on the cult to conspiracy. We have that bingo card and we haven't looked at it in a little minute. We may need to review it again. I'm putting a pin in that one for later on. But anyway, says from La. More details emerging on Janine, which is a very unfortunate name for a man, but okay, Janine tail Teal. I don't know who was arrested after authority say he was armed near where the President was set to speak in Rancho Palos Verde. Tail Teal, thirty eight, was initially detained at Trump's national golf course in La after he was seen taking photos and videos continuing. The arrest occurred over the weekend, Department of Justice said in a statement. An affidavid filed with the complaint against tail indicates that on July thirty first, federal agents were conducting a security assessment of the golf course when they saw quote a suspicious individual walking through the golf course taking photos and filming videos of the security planning activities while wearing an ear piece. Til returned to Trump's golf course on August second, and this time the staff of the golf course notified the federal agents who were actually approached by him. He stated he was employed by the State Department and that he was there as part of the security detail. During the interaction, he admitted to having a loaded firearm in the car. So his plan, which is a ballsy move, no matter how you want to slice, it's a ballsy move to walk up and just it's like, act like you're one of the security detail, not knowing they would have to ask like, oh, well, who's your superior, who's the one that sent you here? Something you would have to have, like a name to give them. You have to to just make it through the first round of scrutiny. And in the midst of all this, he's like, oh, yeah, I'm here as a part of the security detail from the state by bah baph All right, so yeah, I got my gun in the car. Don't worry about it, you know anyway, So just tell me what I posted. What were we doing. It's like that is you gotta have some stones on you to try to have that much confidence to pull that off. Obviously it didn't work, But I'm just saying, you know anyway. In turn, federal agents reached out to La County Sheriff's Department. The deputies are dispatched to the area. He was detained, and the deputies found a sixteen round magazine with hollowpoint ammunition in his pants pocket. Also, they keep using the term, and I don't know for sure, but just going off of this here, they keep using the term high capacity city magazine. Now I'm not sure what the English language means in California, but I know, like in Louisiana, for like a high capacity magazine, you're talking like a fifty round drum or maybe like a one hundred round drum, a c mag if you will, or if it's an AK like one of those seventy five round drums, you got to like actually twist whatever. So when they say a high capacity magazine, is this sixteen round magazine what they were referring to, Because I think California you're not allowed to have more than like five or ten in a mag I'm throwing it out. I don't know, just I'm saying, we need to be careful with our burbage. Further investigation revealed that Downey resident was wanted in connection with a twenty twenty five robbery in El Segundo, details of which were not immediately disclosed. I mean, okay, so he at least like developed a life of crime. He got away with at least one robbery, and he just got a taste for the magic, decided he wanted to go up to assassinating the leader of the free world, you know, as one does as one does. Obviously. Authorities then searched his pickup truck and seized a loaded nine millimeters pistol, a pair of binoculars, and a badge that read Security Protection Agent. That's the most teamu wish dot com badge, Security Protection agent.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's not a title, that's not a thing. Oh my god, that's ten out of ten on the effort. And honestly, I'm starting to see the marine show on this. Actually, yeah, out loud, I see it. The next day, August third, my birthday. About that, Teal's home was searched and more weapons were seased, including an illegally modified AR platform rifle. Okay, and once again, by what means do you mean illegally modified? Because California has got some weird rules as far as what type of ar you can have what kind of modifications you could do to it, Like it's gotta be Californy compliant. So that doesn't necessarily mean what people might initially think, but it's worth mentioning. All right, body armor that doesn't say to what level could be? Soft armor we don't know, doesn't mean plates right, high capacity magazines we don't know what the capacity is. An earpiece diabolical, a two way radio signal device, and multiple notebooks containing concerning statements were also found. The DJ said, well, clearly you think he's like living a happy, happy, joy joy life and just woke up and decided to try to take a shot. Like, no, obviously he's got some screws loose. Of course his notebooks are going to contain concerning statements. Actually, oddly enough, with the line of work that I'm in, Dude, all the notebooks that I have just full of notes for all the episodes that we've done. If I was ever get rated, I'm wondering what they would say about my notebooks. None of them have been anti American or anything like disturbing. But also sometimes the content we talk about on the Cult of Conspiracy is noth the cleanest you now, so I'm actually kind of curious what they would say about my notebooks. How interesting to ponder. Moving on, he has now been federally charged with possession of an unregistered short barrel rifle, which is a felony that could carry a sentence of up to a decade in federal prison. That's what they got him on. They got him for having an SBR an illegal or an unregistered SBR in California. This is America. He also faces criminal charges in LA Superior Court stemming from the same investigation. Federal officials added he is expected rather to make his first court appearance on Wednesday, but a spokesperson later confirmed he would not be making an appearance. He is being hailed on a quarter million dollar bail. Wow, look at this? Look at this? Oh no, no, is that his badge? Oh please tell me agent. This is a fugitive recovery building. This is a this is a bail bondsman like this is a this is a bounty hunter badge. That's not Is that his badge?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: There's no way, There's no way. They said that it was like a security agent badge. This doesn't even say security on it, so either a this picture is not his badge or b the article source of key k t l A News is lying. I don't know which one, but all right, dude, if he was a bail bondsman that then decided to stick up a liquor store and then try to assassinate the president, like the character arc on this dude is out of control. Is crazy work, y'all. That's all I'm saying. Anyway, while we are still investigating the motives of this individual, we are thankful he apprehended. He was apprehended before the president's visit. UH, federal and law federal and local law enforcement stepped in early and prevented what could have been a dangerous situation from occurring. This investigation remains ongoing. Yeah, I'll bet it does. Dude, is there a description at this Okay, when items recovered at the home of Tail, look at this dude, so his his badge? They No, I don't know if this is his badge. Maybe he wasn't the bounty hunter or whatever, but dude, a bail enforcement officer agent whatever that is. God, it's crazy work. And could you imagine him bringing that badge here and act like he's like one of the security detail and just like flip the badger real quick and like put it back in his pocket. And they'd be like, who what what was that? What was that word? You said? Agent of what depart?
Speaker 14: What is this?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's horrible.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 1: Leaving the probe into teal, our FBI Secret Service, the atf UH and the three agencies are being assisted by la SD with the investigation his visit to so Trump's visit to Socow was his second returning to office, his first one January twenty twenty five, to survey damage caused by the wildfires.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember when he went there and called out Gavin Newsom basically on his home turf. It was great, go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: It kind of before you say it was a bail bondsman, Uh dog hunt. I would say, play you tell me Paul Blart, uh fucking rennicop to try.
Speaker 1: To do this, But yeah, he's dude, there is Oh God, I wish I can remember the name of the movie. There's a Seth Rogan movie from back in the day, and I think it's like what Paul Blart was based off of. He was like a mall cop who him and like the other dudes that were working as mall security felt like they were real cops and they were like gun nerds, and it was like all these things, uh, and it was hilarious. Then you see Paul Blart and it's in this guy, dude a bail bondsman or not I keep using that term. Excuse me, A bounty hunter, a bond enforcement agent that was the badge, and and it's crazy work.
Speaker 5: He's a pretty much he's a winner version of Dogs the bounty hunter. He's a less even Dogs bounty hunter kind of made the bail bonds may even more of a joke than the audio are. If we're gonna have bounty hunters, let them be the wild West type.
Speaker 3: Fuck it. Shoot Brush asked questions there.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, remember dog got arrested at one point. I forget what it was for.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't drug charges. I think it was because he went out of state or did something illegal to get his guy or whatever. I forget, But I don't know. I mean, maybe I'm just looking at this all wrong, and maybe bounty hunters, like you know, guns, get wild. I don't know, but it's really crazy, this dude. And now on top of that they're saying he's like mentally disturbed, at least two deployments of two different combat zones, pt all these things. I have no idea about his service record. I don't know if he was a grunt. I don't know if he was a supply guy who never saw combat. Like, I have nothing. I have no idea about him. But what I will say is like, it's still ballsy for you to just kind of try to blend in and act like these people were going to know that you weren't a part of the click.
Speaker 3: That and with baff like this bafflement baffles me is the fact that.
Speaker 5: At eighteen nineteen, on average, he would have been more than like he was. He would have raised his right hand and sworn o's to the constitution.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I feel like the boy.
Speaker 5: They should also charge him with treason he tried to allegedly try to kill the president.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's been out for a while. Like, even if he would have joined at twenty, he would have gotten out of twenty eighty thirty eight. Now his time of service is up.
Speaker 3: Yes, but that oath never goes away, the lifelong oath. Correct.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of criminals that are veterans, dude, whatever you say, I mean rather.
Speaker 5: A criminald doesn't matter, is you like when you when you make an oath that that ship's for life, like I'll do, I'll protect my country from both enemies, both foreign and domestic.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hear you. I would think it should be.
Speaker 5: But like.
Speaker 3: I tuld have my flong it.
Speaker 1: They want to clad, well, this dude decided to ride out and got caught, So we'll see if he actually because he's not getting he's not facing charges of attempted assassination because he didn't right he tried to. I guess you could say impersonating an officer or an agent. Uh it is, but they're not even charging him for that. They're charging him for an illegal SBR in Cali. That's it.
Speaker 5: He got very fucking lucky then, because the way they I could have got him with not just a page of the book, but the whole fucking volume of books.
Speaker 1: If they wouldn't have caught him early enough. Yeah, very well could have. And I don't know. I don't know what's gonna shake out of this. I really do want to keep up with this story with old tail Teal. I don't know how to pronounce his name. It's a weird one, Janine. And see what they actually end up doing. Does he serve time? Is it a big slap on the wrist? Does you know what I mean? I don't know. We're gonna We're gonna keep our eyes on that one moving forward into the future here. But anyway, the.
Speaker 3: Fact his name is Janine, it tells you everything you need to know. His parents fucking hated him.
Speaker 1: I can't tell if he if that's a Hispanic name or not do but some Hispanic families name their kids like female names, but it's like not female in that culture. My uh, one of my instructors named Padilla, right, but his first name was Alexis, not alex He didn't go buy out. His name was Alexis. And I'm like, really, and like, apparently in Puerto Rico that is a name. In Africa, they got other like Precious is a boy's name in Congo. Like it's a very normal masculine name, Precious. It's like, all right, cultural differences, man.
Speaker 3: If you say so, thank god, Samuel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a trial, solid, tried and true name, you know what I mean? All right, Let's get to this next one here, the new CDC director has been confirmed, giving the agency its first permanent leader in a year. So, all right, members of the retinue, y'all know how I feel about the CDC about the same way I feel about the World Health Organization. Right, I'm not even making a comment towards the No, I'm not even going that route with it. Okay, it's a government entity that's trying to tell us how to do things that it doesn't know how to do. That's that's how I feel about it, which I find to be just laughable. However, I have hopes for this new director. The reason why is because of the positions that she has held up until this point. Now I understand there's some politic and that goes into this, but I'm not saying like, oh, she's gonna do great. I'm saying I am hopeful that she will actually do good for the job. So let's talk about it here. The Senate voted in favor of doctor Erica Schwartz, who was Deputy Surgeon General during President Donald Trump's first urn. You see what I'm saying. This ain't no like scrub, no friend of a friend in the DC space like no, No, she actually has worked in the medical field. As a matter of fact, let's talk more about it here. So confirmed, doctor Erica Schwartz will lead the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, making her the health agency's first permanent director in roughly a year. The vote was fifty one forty four and was largely split along party lines, obviously, with Republicans in favor and Democrats against. I feel like that's an important little thing to mention here, though. Senator Tim Caine, Democrat from Virginia, voted with Republicans. Caine said last month that he regretted voting against the previous CDC Director, Susan Monarez, and has apologized to her. Schwartz has served as Deputy Surgeon General during President Trump's first term. Before that, she was a Navy physician and chief medical officer in the Coastguard. Like she was the top dog for all Coastguard medical Now. I understand that people are gonna feel some type of way about that, but my point is she's actually worked in the field to know what she's talking about as far as medicine is concerned, That's what I mean, And I find that to at least be something in her favor. A series of acting directors have led the CDC since August twenty five. Health Secretary RFK Junior fired Monarez after twenty nine days in the role. Yeah, RFK has been on one, dude, I love it. Schwartz takes over from Jay. I'm not going to try to pronounce that something Indian, who has helmed the agency since February while also directing the National Institute of Health. Federal law required the Trump administration to nominate a permanent director in March, but Schwartz's nomination came a month after the deadline. As CDC Director, Schwartz o oversee the country's public health response, including approving vaccine recommendations and helping contain disease outbreaks. She will, inherit a measles crisis. I would hardly call what the what the United States is seeing right now as a measles crisis, judging from what America had with MEASS only a few decades ago. But okay, and a growing outbreak of cyclopore cyclose pariasis, a parasitic infection. Oh that's the yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, okay. I didn't know that was the actual technical name for it. The you know, parasite that's been making people just like blow it up when they hit the toilet, and it's yeah, anyway, it's been linked to shredded iceberg lettuce. Okay, Schwartz will also have to contend with rising rates of vaccine hesitancy, good which some experts say Kennedy's rhetorican policies have exacerbated. I don't think, actually, I don't think RFK Junior has had any effect on the vaccine conversation. I believe that it's been the past six years of the government that has given people hesitancy towards vaccines. Actually, and I'm not even saying an administration, because let's not forget it was Trump that approved Operation Warp Speed. So like I'm putting it on both administrations, both political parties, all that just throwing it out pretty sure the public has decided that they don't trust them these days. But Okay. Though Schwartz was widely seen and as a conventional pick for CDC director, some public health experts said she didn't do enough at Senate hearings last month to distance herself from some of Kennedy's more controversial stances. Is it really that controversial if it's true, Schwartz said at the hearing, For example, the vaccines are safe and effective, but she said she was unaware of some of Kennedy's vaccine policy changes and dodged questions about whether she supported them. Yeah, that's called politic and dad, you know, plead. The fifth Senator Bill Cassidy, Republican from Louisiana who chairs the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee and is a doctor, accused Schwartz during her appearance of evading answers to his questions about whether she would challenge Kennedy if he tried to undermine science. We need a CDC director that will actually stand up to crazy, stupid things being said that undermine faith in immunization. Cassidy said that Cassie also agreed to support Schwartz's nomination last month. He said after speaking with her again and talking to those quote who served with her and know her well often is that she knows what she is doing and will stand against those that do not. Okay, there you go, So we have a new CDC director. And to be completely honest with you, I again am hopeful. I'm not saying this is confirmed, gonna fix anything. And oh it's gonna be on the up and up. I don't know. I don't know. I'm hopeful, and right now a little bit of hope goes a long wave for us, you know. So moving on to the next thing. Europe's heat wave fuels drought, wild wildfires, and fears about energy supplies. Okay, y'all, Okay, this is from MPR. We're not gonna read the whole thing. MPR is notoriously long winded and notoriously psycholiberal babble. But okay, I understand and agree that the Earth is experiencing a heat wave right now. And before y'all go off on some silly shit about global warming, that's not what I'm talking about. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying that, yes, it is true that this year is it's a hot one. It's a scorcher. The part that I'm having a real issue with, Okay, and this is specifically aimed at all of our European listeners and European you know, members of the retinue and cult members and everybody who's listening to this on the YouTube. Whatever. I wish I could understand. Y'all's aversion to air conditioning all right, and what I mean by this, and I know people are gonna hit me in the comments. I live in this European country and we have air conditioning. Okay, great, hear me out. The majority of the continent not only doesn't have it, they actively and aggressively don't believe in it. There was a interview that was recently done. I think it was the BBC as a matter of fact, it was a British woman and this woman was I'm gonna I'm gonna be hind and say that she was probably of a more liberal and or progressive mind. You do with that information what you want, okay. She gave like three things that she does to try to beat the heat, and I shit you not. You can look this up yourself. One of them was like laying under a wet blanket. That's a horrible idea in the heat. I don't know if you've ever tried this. That's really dumb too. Sitting at a desk and working and putting her feet in a bucket of water. Okay, that that might help, but like, your feet will be comfortable, but the rest of you will be hot. And what are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: Number three and I swear on my children's lives. Y'all spread yogurt on your windows? Yeah? Can do you have to? Can you fathom the mental hoops you have to jump through to get from like to hate air conditioning? A window unit, dog, I'm not even talking about a whole fucking HVAC system on top, like a little window unit just shoved into your apartment window. You would rather smear yogurt, a dairy product that will curdle and will stink all over your glass, on your windows to block out the sun. Somebody, make that make sense to me? And I know I understand that free on is bad for the environment, all right, Okay, I can agree with that, and I've worked in and around certain facilities that make the shit. Like I get it. It is not good for the earth. Okay. What I am going to say is that y'all understand that the free on or whatever they're calling the new coolant that we're using now is just as harmful as the shit they came out with in the sixties. They're not gonna tell you that, But here's how this works. Okay, Every twenty years give or take the patent on whatever the new coolant is runs out, and it's really interesting that as soon as the patent runs out, it becomes illegal to use that because there's all these health concerns and it's so dangerous and blah blah blah. Don't worry. We've got this new one that's ready to go. And by the way, here's a law saying you could only use this one, and then they'll use that for about twenty years and then oh, pattern ran out, but actually it's illegal to use that now. And here's a bunch of experts saying how harmful it is the environment. Hey, but don't worry. Don't worry. They've already developed a new one ready to go. They just cycle it through. The shit they're using right now for air conditioning is the same danger level as the shit they used to use, although the newer shit doesn't work as well. I will be honest with you, I remember a time when there was actual frost on my air conditioning vins growing up. You're not gonna get that probably ever again, to be honest with you, but y'all, at least some sort of central AC unit to help this situation in England last year, y'all, last year before what we're even about to read about one hundred and seventy five thousand people died from heat casualties. And for the record, I know what you're about to say. No, the fucking pinnacle of heats that they're like losing their shit about in Freedom units is eighty five degrees. Yeah, so we had one hundred and seventy five thousand people died last year from eighty five degree weather. Can you imagine another situation anywhere, doesn't matter, a event that causes that much death at once, And I know it's probably mostly elderly people, it's probably whatever. Like y'all understand that even hospitals don't have air conditioning there, Like you have surgeons that are performing surgery and are sweating their balls off, and that's just how they do in Europe. Like it's the mental hoops to jump through to make that some sort of like uh, you know, environmental moral high horse to run on is it's mind blowing to me. I don't actually understand how they get one plus one equals four on this. I don't see it. I don't, But okay, could y'all imagine like I was saying, one hundred and seventy five thousand people die for any other reason. Anywhere else, there would be campaigns, dude. There would be news coast to coast, there would be go funmes, there'd be a whole thing. There'd be marches to bring justice to these people in their families. But for this, it's like, oh, well, this's they hate. What are you gonna do? You know, I don't know. Get a fucking window unit, dog, We're not asking for the moon of stars. You can buy them from a hardware store anyway, Sam, I see your hand. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: If they died from eighty to eighty five degree heat, I want to see what happens when they're in the southern heat at like one hundred and two degrees is with a humidity of eighty Oh.
Speaker 1: Bro, they finally experienced it, though, because for the first time ever, and I'm so happy. I'm so happy that the FIFA World Cup happened in Dallas. So hear me out, hear me out. That's hear me out. Dallas does get some real heat. Maybe not the same as like the level of humidity and heat that I get here in Louisiana or you and I get that, but they still experience some Texas heat. That's some real shit. There, okay, especially for the Europeans that flew in, and they're like, they have been talking so much shit you do for years online. You have no idea the amount of shit that the Europeans have been talking about. Oh well, you don't know how how it gets here, but about and every person on the Internet that sees these are like dog, spend one one single July day here, or one single August day here, whatever. And for the first time in probably forever, we have massive amounts of Europeans coming to America during the summer when we had some real heat going on, and all of these dudes and females were putting up posts on social media like y'all, no, they were not lying, we don't have heat like this back home. This is absurd. What the fuck. But the other side to that, they got to experience air conditioning, They really got to experience it, and now they realize, like, oh my god, we've been lied to the powers that be over whatever European nation we came from, they are actually suppressing the good news and the truth of air conditioning, and it's amazing. It's amazing. So I'm hoping that because the World Cup just happened and because of shit like this, Europe's heat wave is fueling a drought and wildfires and all this shit. I'm hoping that the people of Europe will actually start to take a stand against their oppressive governments and tell them, hey, fuck you, EU, we need some h VAC in our lives.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping you can keep in mind they got this whole new drug addiction to the Europeans, dude, due to American ranch.
Speaker 3: They're smuggling that ship.
Speaker 1: Did you see that, the dude trying to smuggle like a gallon of ranch back and they're like, dude, you can just buy the seasoning package. They're like, you could do the what like it was a whole thing. It was hilarious.
Speaker 5: They look they look more happy for the little tiny shot the packets of fucking ranch than a crackhead on Payday at seven am.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, Yeah, this was a cool World Cup. And I'm actually continuing that the Olympics are about to be going down in California, which that's gonna be a that's gonna be an experience, especially because all the homeless people are about to like just not be there somehow during the entirety of the Olympics is gonna be wild, so they're.
Speaker 5: Gonna get to experience the fittanol induced lanes and gang shots.
Speaker 1: So no, no, dude, it's the same thing. Gavin Newsom did this when Jesuahpine came to California. Dude, you got to when you have company over. Yeah, he busts the homeless to Oakland?
Speaker 3: Is that what he's saying? Oh, do you think they did some eugenics type shit?
Speaker 1: Gavin Newsom ain't got the balls to do to solve the problem. I'll put it like that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, dude, he paid manufacturing it. Why would he solve it when he's actively trying to do this.
Speaker 1: Well, that exactly that's the point. He's not gonna solve the problem. He's gonna move the problem for a time. He actually, if I'm not mistaken, it's it was a United Way, which for the record, do not donate to the United Way, whoever's out there listening, because they do shit like this all the time. They've been caught. They're, you know, one of these NGO nonprofit situations. They he hired them to bust all the homeless people to Oakland and to like more North California while she was in town, and then paid all this from California tax dollars might add to bust them back to skid Row and like back to all the it's a whole thing, and he's about to do the same thing for the entirety of the Olympics. It's yeah, so that none of the people are gonna see the fentanyl induced streets of LA. That's not gonna happen. No, no zombies, leaning just kind of whatever, defining the laws of balance somehow staying on their feet when there's no way you could do that if you had to. They're not gonna see that.
Speaker 3: Of physics, not not balance physics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so they're not gonna get seen like that. LA is gonna get seen as like the crown jewel of America, and it's gonna be hilarious. I'm just saying, watch for the wildness to go down. I want to see the protesters. I want to see the dudes with the signs and the crazy colored hair people with the signs. Whenever they're seeing these homeless people getting like forcibly shoved onto greyhound buses because they think that they're going to some kind of concentration camp. In reality, they're just going to the street eats of Sacramento for a while or something. I don't know. I don't know anyone. Let's read about it, y'all, just for a little bit. And there's only really one part that I really wanted to mention. But all right, in London. As Europe endures a relentless heat wave, the dan Nube's historic lows are disrupting nuclear power operations and revealing the far reaching impacts of the continent's climate crisis. Now, okay, I'm cool with that. A climate crisis, you know, instead of saying global warming, it's hot, the climate sucks. This is a crisis. Okay, I'm cool with that. Burbige being used here. A nuclear power plant in Bulgaria has so far not reduced its capacity despite lower water levels in the Danube. However, last week, a cruise ship in Bulgaria was forced to evacuate almost two hundred tourists after it went aground near the port city of Veden. Not sure if I pronounce it right, It's fine. According to the Associated Press, the dan Nubes retreat has also exposed World War II relics in Serbia. Drought has brought but dozens of Nazi era German warships scuttled during the nineteen forty four retreat back into view a stark reminder of how dressed dramatically the river has receded. Also given a really cool opportunity for some like you know, local explorers, you know what I mean. But anyway, moving forward here, there is in fact wildfires going on and again just to the same level that I mentioned of the devastation of the wildfires in the Pacific Northwest and around the United States. These need to get helped with, Okay. So weeks of hot weather have led to ideal conditions for wildfires in Europe, which at partickler been particularly destructive in Greece in recent days, in the region of western Attica close to Athens, firefighters aimed to take advantage of a break in high winds to control a fire that has been burning since last week. On Monday, the flames had jumped containment lines to stop the fire from spreading wow. Greek state media on Tuesday mornings said that over five hundred firefighters were tracking the blaze, including multiple helicopters. Fire Department Debas spokesperson are Topoise Arteplause told the outlet that conditions were constantly changing, making the flames difficult to tackle anyway, all right, I wanted to get down to the part where they talk about the temperatures that we're looking at here. Okay, record he continues across the continent. Overnight Tuesday, and this is a fair point. Overnight Tuesday in Czech Republic, record recorded its highest overnight temperature ever, which was eighty two degrees fahrenheit. To be honest, now, I understand that in the United States, in the South, and by South I do mean true South, getting a night where it's over eighty five degrees at midnight, that happens, like we get that. Sure, it's not a norm. It's also not uncommon. It's kind of just one of those things. In the Czech Republic that's a bit concerning it much And I again I understand that, but understand that also like this could be fixed with a single window unit stowing it out, snowing it out. But again that's not really helping the whole you know, wildfire and drought situation, but it would definitely make people a whole lot happier for their time, you know what I'm saying here anyway, Also, while we're speaking on international things, there was a brutal terrorist attack, a bombing at a Moscow restaurant that killed three people. Just found out about this. We are all learning about this together. I haven't even watched this yet, so sight unseen. Let's learn together, y'all.
Speaker 15: A bomb explodes at a restaurant in Russia's capital city of Moscow last night, killing three people and hurting more than twenty. Stephanie Bennett is live in London following that investigation, Stephanie.
Speaker 11: Hey John Yeah, Well, the Moscow mayor called this attack on the restaurant a brutal terrorist act. Now, Russia's National Anti Terrorism Committee says a woman attempted to smuggle the bomb into an upscale Italian restaurant, but a security guard refused to let her in as the place was closed for a private function. Well the bomb was then detonated, killing her, the security guard and a customer, while injuring more than twenty others. No one who has claimed responsibility, and the investigation is still ongoing. Earlier this year, Russia's Federal Security Service said authorities would titan security around senior military and government officials after a series of assassination attempts following, of course, the Kremlin's full scale invasion of Ukraine, but so far there's been no connections between yesterday's attack and this war. Meanwhile, of course, the fighting does continue though. Ukrainian drone strikes killed at least eight people in Russia overnight, hitting oil refineries and air base and this warehouse as you can see, belonging to Wild Barriers, which is Russia's largest online retailer. Ukrainian forces are striking further, hitting economic and energy targets, while over in Ukraine, Presidence Zelenski says sixteen regions were under attack this week as they desperately seek more balistic missile interceptors. He says the shortage is encouraging Russia to seize the moment and strike. US Secretary of State Mark or Rubio told Fox News peace talks should resume soon.
Speaker 20: You're going to see some efforts over the next few weeks to see if we can't restart talks between the two sides and bring this war to an end. But we also understand that both sides have some pretty strong red lines, and until we can bring those red lines a little closer together, we're not going to be there yet.
Speaker 11: Again, no one has claimed responsibility for the attack in Moscow. We'll keep an eye on things very closely.
Speaker 1: John Real quick Tony, I would love for you to speak in on this one. Have you, on your end heard anything about this terrorist attack in Moscow? I haven't really. This is the first time I've heard about it. And the Ukrainians are not claiming that it was them. It may have been I don't know, it may have very well been Islamic terrorist group something along, who knows. But have you heard anything?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I just heard the same information that you played from other sources earlier. And they've been trading missile strikes too, and I think Ukraine's are probably running out of interceptors and the front lines advancing a little bit more quickly than normal.
Speaker 1: Just a little bit.
Speaker 17: I still think it's probably not going to be over next month or anything. But the other thing going on is that Zelenski is trying to combine the Russia Ukraine war with the America Iran war. So he actually launched some missiles that Iran from what I heard, like the Way to Go. Yeah, it was like some drones or missiles or something like that he's basically trying to combine. He's trying to merge the wars into one, because yeah, Americans don't want to get involved in you, but Americans feel like they're already involved in Iran, which.
Speaker 1: We don't want to be, Like that's not a hot wow. Wow, yeah, that's phenomenal. So Zelenski's trying to get to show America, hey, I'll attack Iran if you also attack Russia, enemy of my enemy, right, and it's like, dude, stop stop that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know, it really reminds me of how the Gallipoli Campaign started. I was explaining this to my kids a few weeks ago. That Russia was thinking of making a separate peace with Germany in nineteen sixteen. So the British, in order to show Russia that the British were really serious about fighting in the war against Turkey, they launched the Anzac campaign against Turkey because even though it failed, it had the one silver lining even if it failed, of showing the Russians that the British were serious about Turkey, so the Russians should be serious about Germany, and it kept the Russians in the war with Germany.
Speaker 1: At that point, it was the was it the Ottoman Empire? Uh yeah audio, Yeah, but what we would call Turkey today. But yeah, dude, that that is a that is a bold strategy. Let's go because, like we've said before, the whole Russia Ukraine situation is going to boil down to a war of attrition. It's going to be who runs out of manpower, who runs out of bullets first, And that's what it's gonna happen. Zolenski's not gonna call it quits. I don't believe Putin's going to either. I don't. I don't think this is gonna come to an end anytime soon. And if it does, it's gonna because some third party had an and it might be America, it might be I don't, I don't know. Basically gets tired of the ship and says, you know what, fuck both of you. If y'all don't get it together, we is gonna bomb you both, which I don't think that's coming. I genuinely don't. So yeah, I don't think the Ukraine Russia conflict's gonna get situated anytime soon. But Zelenski's resources are already starting to crumble a bit, you know, and for him to use some of his armaments drones or missiles or whatever to attack Iran in like a move of solidarity. That is a that is a bold strategy. Cotton. We'll see if it works out for him, Sam, I see her hand, dude, Sorry, you had my you.
Speaker 3: I was paying attention, but I was also playing the Minecraft.
Speaker 5: Then I heard we how the British try to fight the text and everything in World War One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, So World War one is actually.
Speaker 5: The caps of the Ottoman Empire, in which some people say, oh, it doesn't it's not an actual empire under what meant a measurement, because say what you will the empire whether but I firstly think that the Ottoman Empire is still a thing, a lot like the Roman Empire is.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the Ottoman Empire was absolutely a real empire. I don't think we've ever heard somebody try to say that it wasn't interesting. Yeah, I know, I mean, if you want to call it maybe a loose confederation whatever. It had a fun, It had a shawl like it had the guy.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I said, can we can we take back Constantinople?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 5: I refuse to call it. I refuse to call it instanbul, because why would I want to stand in a bull No, I just I want Constantinople. And have you said, have you seen it like right up on the last King of Constantinople and now he went out like a g fighting so that the women kids can get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was pretty dope. Yeah, it's been a while since I reviewed it, but yeah, I do remember. It was like a full on siege and he basically was like, all right, fuck it, y'all get out the back way while I keeping distracted up front.
Speaker 5: He and his men went down like how true men should buying time for the women and children to go to get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's pretty solid, man, Tony, I see you unmute yourself. What's up?
Speaker 17: Oh? I was gonna say, I think the title was Sultan and Mehmet the second who was the last? And uh then it was Mustafa Kimal out of Turk who took over in nineteen twenty two, And there were there are a lot of conspiracies conspiracy theories about how much influenced Jewish people had in the Ottoman Empire, especially over the finances of it. Really, yeah, it's true, and Kimal out of Turk is allegedly secret crypto Jew.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I just found out that Erdwin's son killed a guy and got away with it Scott Free a couple of years back. I just found that out. I didn't know anything about these other ones. That's interesting. Yeah, I hadn't heard that one. It was like, I don't know if as a drunk driving accident or what, but like definitely somebody and basically didn't even see like the inside of a jail cell or even get arrested. He pretty much, you know, Irdwin made a phone call and it just kind of gone, we're not talking about that anymore.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we have cryptompires.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, but yeah, you know, sure, I don't know what classified. I don't know what classifies a crypto Jew versus a religious Jew versus a hereditary Jew, or maybe it's all the same thing. Just one dude became a crypto bro. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Vampires a vampire.
Speaker 17: Well, the main place that came from in Spain and Portugal was after fourteen ninety two, when the Inquisition started. Spain and Portugal basically encouraged or forced a lot of Jews to convert to Catholicism, and a lot of them kind of halfway converted or secretly remained Jewish and practicing their rituals privately, and a lot of them well, if they wanted to stay in Spain anyway, and if they didn't want to stay in Spain, that's why a lot of them left for places like Turkey, the Netherlands, and the Atlantic, including the Azores and the Caribbean, and became a big part of the sugar trade and the slave trade, and the rest is history. But crypto refers to, you know, if they tried to pretend to be Christian, and it was mostly having to do with Spain. I guess the Ottoman Empire might have had a similar phase where well, you know, you'll be a demi if you don't convert, but if you convert, you'll get all these additional legal privileges. And then maybe some of them kind of halfway converted there too. I don't know as much about the Ottoman experience, but that's what the crypto or crypsis description comes from.
Speaker 1: Okay, crypto means something else in our modern jargon. So I genuinely thought you meant like one of the top dogs in Turkey's like a crypto Juman. He's like a Jewish jew from Israel, but he's also a crypto bro. I didn't know what you meant, So my bad. That's on me. I'll claim ignorance and just dumb ass real on that one. But anyway, hold on, that's not what I wanted to click on. I did want to click on this though. Okay, So now we are talking about the mass shooting that took place in Idaho at an in and out burger. Yeah, this is mind blowing. Not that a shooting took place. I mean, that's bad, it's not good, But okay, shootings happened. That's the thing that takes place, all right. Gotch you a civilian carrying a firearm, which y'all know that I stay strapped at all times just in case, did his lawful duty and stopped the crime from being committed and saved who knows how many people's lives. Excellent. The weapon he used is an interesting choice for DC every day carry for those who don't know that. I don't know many people that would just walk around with that uh tucked in their pants, you know what I'm saying. But you know, let's get into it. So driver charging his electric taxi and a former law enforcement officer who tried to intervene were among the seven people wounded in a mass shooting in an Idaho fast food restaurant that also left three people dead. According to friends and relatives of the two men, the attack Saturday happened at a new in and out of burger in Twin Falls, ended when a gunman identified by police as twenty four year old Chad Williams bro When I called him a Chad earlier, I didn't know his actual name was Chad. That's awesome that Chad to the max here shot and killed himself. Wait, hold on, is this the same attack that I'm thinking of here? Huh, let's see here. On Monday, police were still trying to determine why Williams carried out the attack, which happened early in afternoon in a busy shopping plaza in southern Idaho City. Many details about williams life or still unknown Monday, but initial search of the court records in Idaho and Arizona, where he used to live, didn't show any criminal cases matching his name and birth date. I don't know if this is the same one. I'm talking about the dude that stopped the shooting. This dude shot himself. Uh, that dude's shot at him.
Speaker 16: The dude you're talking about, the dude carrying the FN with the goddamn suppressor on it. Yeah, that's the same shooting, but he only shot at him. The kid ended up shooting himself. So everybody's like, oh, he stopped the shooting.
Speaker 1: He stopped this.
Speaker 16: Now he distracted him for a minute, and then the kid ended up shooting himself. But every report has been back and forth, Like, I swear to god, now, nobody got the right talking points on the emails this fucking morning, and every fucking everyone I've read has said some different shit.
Speaker 1: It's like, what the fuck are we doing here? I'm glad you clarified that, brother, because I'm reading this. I got a certain story earlier. I pulled up the y'all. Y'all sent me this article, so I was like, hell, yeah, this is gonna talk. I okay, we're learning this together, y'all in real time. Here we go. So a man who knew the gunman said that he was pretty chill, okay. Elijah Mosley, who lived across the hall from Williams in College of Southern Idaho dorm a few years ago. Described to him as an introvert and a pretty chill guy. He was never scared or weirded out by him. Moseley said he was considered Williams a relatively close friend, though they lost touch a couple of years ago. I'm shocked by this and sick to my stomach about it. Detectives are confident that Williams acted alone, Police Chief Matthew Hick said Sunday, noting that William's family is cooperating fully with the investigation. Okay, got you cool? Cool? Two of the wounded victims were treated in a hospital and released, Three were listed as a stable, and two others were in critical condition. During the attack, an off duty state trooper and a civilian fired on Williams. Okay, so, Chad Williams is the shooter. He's not the When I called the dude of Chad that pulled out the seven, that wasn't him, my bad and I was way awful that one. Okay, So, a civilian fired on Williams and diverted him from the restaurant, The chief said. Police haven't disclosed their names or those of the victims, but some of the victims have identified by friends and relatives. Twin Fall spokesperson Josh Palmer said Monday that police are still trying to identify the next of ken Okay, the In and Out employee was among those killed. Let's see an employee at the Burger joint was among those killed. Fast food chain owner said in a statement she didn't identify the worker. Kimberly Costanata confirmed to the Associated Press that her brother, Christopher Klunch that is an unfortunate name, was among those killed, but she declined to discuss him further. Garan Taylor, one of Claunch's friends, said that two years ago Claunch completed a rehab program for alcohol abuse. When it sucks Okay, he helped hundreds of people. He was just a gift to anyone he came into contact with. It wasn't about the paychecks. It was to you know. His attitude was I get to help someone today. Damn all right, So let's see. Wounded man moved closer to gunfire to help. In a Facebook post, Marcus Scott James and his son Austiner Aj was critically wounded in the attack and faces a long recovery He said his son was shot after he moved towards the danger when he heard the gunfire in an effort to protect others. Marcus James said in a message to the AP on Monday that his son used to work as a law enforcement officer for the Twin Falls Police. He declined to comment further on his son's actions, saying is his son's story to tell, all right. Terry Dudley, a driver of the north Star at tax He was shot as he was charging one of the company's teslas in a parking lot next to the in and out Burger. Got you, got you, Palmer, and Dudley called him to tell him he was shot after he couldn't get through to nine one one, he said. Dudley was flown to a hospital in Boise and remained there Monday with series injuries. Dudley was kind of like, my right hand, got you.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna talk about the gunman because you know, fuck him. But okay, So this article didn't really go into the details that I wanted to go into. Sadly enough, so apparently the dude was a former police officer that pulled out the five to seven Tristan if you know, more info on this one, brother, please illuminate us here because I'm in the dark.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I don't know, man, It's it's like I've been trying to do my best to keep up with it. But I thought that that dude who's in critical condition, he was an off duty cop, right.
Speaker 1: Mom, that's what it says, off duty or he used to be a police officer.
Speaker 16: Either way, Yeah, he was off duty cop and supposedly he engaged him but missed the kid and ended up getting shot.
Speaker 1: Now he's critical.
Speaker 16: And then the dude that had the FN with the suppressor on it, like Cam, I mean, you've seen the video. He comes out of fucking nowhere, dude.
Speaker 1: And who holds a silence pistol like nobody?
Speaker 16: Like dude, we all every day carry Who the fuck have you ever held an FN? It's not small suppressed, that bitch is fucking even even not smaller. Like the whole story is just retarded as it's. My mom just told me that there is a kid on a motorcycle. Here's a you know, passerby or whatever across the street riding his fucking bike, and all of a sudden, I had.
Speaker 1: Bad pain in his arm looked down and he was fucking bleeding. Didn't even know that he.
Speaker 16: Got shot, And I guess he caught around from god knows which one of the goddamn.
Speaker 1: Dude legit catching strays out here. Holy shit, He's on a motorcycle mining his business and just gets shot by ops. He didn't even know he had.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I feel like they're trying to force diops in a fucking state where we don't play, and like all reporters have been able to haven't been able to get.
Speaker 1: Their shit straight. So now everybody in the world just like, what the fuck is really going on here? Like I just go to the show.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I swear to man, I swear a huge percentage of all the fucking shootings in the past couple of well, fuck probably past ten years or all, like MK ultra Shit, do you guys know about the Voice the Skull technology? Like uh huh doctor Robert Duncan go look him up and his fucking uh YouTube videos and shit. He was actually friends with my cousin and I met this dude years and years ago before I was ever a conspiracy theorist, and he was telling me about that shit.
Speaker 1: Back then.
Speaker 16: He used to work for these companies, and then he got blacklisted, turned into an alcoholic, and then for the last couple of years of his life tried to come back around and start fucking bringing the survivors of these fucking technologies and people that have been fucking fucked with, and all of a sudden he died under mysterious circumstances. Like everything, everything is fucking connected, and I can't stand it anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, And that's why I love the show, The Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: We talked about all the crazy shit, but you know, as far as as far as this one goes, Dude, Like I know that Idaho be strapped, Like I know that got you. I never in my life thought that I would see a video in like in the wild, you know what I mean. This isn't like some dude to range. This is in some YouTuber out there in them streets. Y'all got dudes concealed carrying five to seven suppressed just in their pants, just ready to go. Brother, What is what are we doing? What is happening here?
Speaker 12: Like that?
Speaker 1: I know there's always a greater than zero percent chance of some wild shit. This might be the wildest I've heard of, Like for those that don't understand, we're talking about carrying and I'm being a little facetious here, like a foot of steel whatever.
Speaker 16: I just said that he was sitting in his car, so his FN was in his car.
Speaker 1: I guess, okay, okay, all right, that's a little more. That's a little more better, but not much. No, the fuck for suppresses that on that thing.
Speaker 16: I mean, it's it's literally a fucking rifle cartridge that they decided to put in a fucking pistol, like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And then your boy puts a can on the front, like, yo, this is a crazy work. This is a crazy work. Like, don't get me wrong. First of all, motion motion detected, but also this is crazy work. I would love to find out more about that gentleman himself, but I you know, it's still so new. Apparently they're not really opening up about the details of it yet, so we're sure to catch up on it when the time comes. Also, while we're talking about the wildness here inside the married New Jersey prison guards elicit affair with an inmate and the X rated texts that they sent, So all right, this woman is a prison guard. Jordan Pensack Pensack and apparently she was a corrections officer at the Federal Corrections Institute in Fort Dix, Burlington County, and is accused of sexual abuse. Now you make your determination on that one. I'll make mind, but let's read about it. We don't be knowing, right, we don't be knowing. We're gonna learn together. So why I hate when they do that?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: The married federal prison guard accused of having sex with an inmate since salacious texts to the felon without vibrating about wearing vibrating underwear and her desire for his big man hands, according to court documents, Dude, I gotta say that's also one of my favorite things. Whenever, like they read the text messages from somebody and like, even if both people were super consentuent into it, there are certain text messages. And I've tried, dude, I have tried telling my homies out there they're still single and are out there, hoen and shit. I tried to telling them. If you're gonna send a text, make sure it looks good in a screenshot. Whatever you're about to send could be a picture, could be words, doesn't matter, could be an emoji. If this chick screenshots this and sends it out to all her girls. Make sure that you're putting yourself in the best life possible. That's that's something for all of y'all. Keep that one up there, right. But man, having text messages read in a court of law, it don't matter if it looks good in a screenshot. There's no way of making certain text messages like workout for you really?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Jordan Pensack, who a twenty seven year old corrections officer we talked about that was charged last week with sexual abuse after investigators discovered the trove of dirty messages. I'm getting you vibrating panties. The inmate allegedly text at penzac amid one smutty exchanged in August twenty twenty five. So it's been going on for a little while here, okay, And how the hell is he gonna get hurt? And I'm gonna get into it. Pensack later wrote about her lust for the felon's big man hands and the explicit back and forth. The complaint states, starting in twenty twenty four, Pensack had sex with the unidentified inmates several times in an office at the prison while the inmate paid other prisoners to act as lookouts during the romps. The federal charge alleges the pair exchanged over one hundred sexually explicit messages, photos, and videos, which were discovered when her phone was seized by investigators who caught wind of the relationship. She said in text that she believed one of the other inmates had snitched on the couple, but insisted they can't prove nothing in the text messages found on her phone. The prison guard even joked about believing the inmate had impregnated her. According to investigators, Bro, these people watched Oranges of the New Black like one too many times and thought that shit was real life, Like, that's the only thing that's going on here. In January twenty twenty six, she texted a former inmate at the prison and revealed, I am three days late for my period. You bet you're ready to be an uncle. Bro texted that to a former inmate, So all right, Uh, that ain't good for the investigation. Pinzac continued, according to if the baby's black, my and my husband white and Korean, she said, Bro, what this woman's out here, She's going all the way?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: If the baby black and my husband white and Korean dude. The fuck. She also told the ex guard that their most recent lookout knocked on the door and opened it without us, saying shit, and he almost seen Dick Swang in. Bro, you in prison. He's seen enough Dick Swang And what are you talking about? Holy shit? Continuing continuing with the text messages, We freak nasty, keep telling you this is she allegedly told the guard in another text on February, this is the only thing he won't do is let me in them cheeks. Bro, what what what is happening?
Speaker 2: Ha ha?
Speaker 1: We freak nasty, keep telling you this is the only thing he he won't let do. Wait, what the hell? Only thing he won't do is let me in them cheeks? Yo? Was she pegging him or was that a miss? It was at a typo. He was trying to say, like, she won't let me in, bro. This is crazy work. This is crazy work. The spokesperson for the Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed to the Posts that Pensac had been placed on a ministrative leave pending the outcome of the criminal proceedings. Y'all I'll bet. In another text message with a friend, Pensack was asked that the relationship involved sex or contraband, to which she replied both both. She'd be bringing things in to do the things, you know. When she was asked if she knew she could be criminally charged, her response was yes, I know, all right? Word up uh. In one lengthy conversation with one of Penzac's pals that spanned between February twenty twenty five and May twenty twenty six, she allegedly revealed that she and the inmate go fucked up, got fucked up at work, high as fuck. Okay, so you man, so you and you've been sneaking things in. You've been sneaking in them, the little weed cartridges in. You and old boy been getting high as fuck and just banging it out in the offish. I got a couple of like lookouts. I'll pay him in ramen Packet's probably something close and like, you know, you don't be caring. You thought the dude was was might have got you pregnant. Baby's gonna come out black and your husband's a white Korean dude. He's awasing like our spirit animal here, but of a different breed. I get it, and the baby gonna come out high. Yeah, and that's a whole other problem that you ain't even considered yet. You knew, damn Goundwell was bad. You damn Gunwell was against the law. You brought in contraband all this shit. In February twenty twenty six, she revealed to another friend that she was a week late for her period according to the text, and she said that she would not be keeping it because that would make the investigation one thousand times word. So she's also cool with murdering an unborn child. That's the thing that she's going for. Hell yeah, because gotta keep that shit together. Girl, you know, murder on top of all of it. That's good for the old psyche. She also reached out to one of the inmates family members about the pregnancy scare.
Speaker 18: Bro, what.
Speaker 1: Yo, she ain't give a fuck. I kind of wish I was pregnant, just to know it's possible. She allegedly wrote, I know I couldn't keep it, and to go through all that without him would be hard on me.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 1: This crazy work, This is a crazy word. This shit is out of her fucking mind. How in the hell did they allow her to keep her job this long? Like there's no way. She was charged with sexual abuse and released on bail. She faces a maximum of fifteen years behind bars if convicted. Dude, to be a prison guard and then end up in prison because you couldn't just not be a hoe, that's wild. That is absolutely wild. But wow, I think Royce is the one that shared that with us, and we appreciate you for that one, Royce, because I had no idea about this one. That's next level. Okay, he also shared this one locked in a psych ward. Oh I'm sorry, Sam, go ahead, I'm sure you're gonna want to weigh in on this one. Speak on behalf of Youruasian brother that's been wronged by this hussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so fuck that has. And have you noticed, like, for whatever reason, the prison guards and cops.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying all of them because they're outstanding female cops and just regging.
Speaker 1: They are just regular cops.
Speaker 5: But this bitch and then you go back up years, the bitch that was letting everyone smash except her husband and.
Speaker 1: The chief dude. Dude, Yeah, she was getting like gang banged by the entire department, all of which were African American, but she the only one she wouldn't let smash was the chief. I remember that shit she got ran through the.
Speaker 3: Mud, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 21: But if you're gonna cook your husband or your wife or whatever, the fuck like being a dick like I look, if if y'all can sending adults, no shame on you. But if you're doing that, like you get divorced, because if you're gonna cheat, there's no fucking reason to even be married because if you're not happy, just leave.
Speaker 3: It walks out better and the long one for everybody. But if you're a cheating motherfucker, fuck you. I hope you can't. Should gone help with syphil aids.
Speaker 5: And I hope you stub your big toe and every time right before it he was up fit.
Speaker 3: You stub that bitch.
Speaker 1: Again, I would have to agree with you. I'm cheating. It's just it's never good, you know what I mean. Just and if you're gonna be about that life, it does look there's options, there's, like I mean, depending on the couple. I'm not exactly a I'm not saying that everybody should go into the cuck life or the swing life or some other variations of like do you as long as everybody's consenting adults and you're not being dishonest? Fine, do you you know what I'm saying. I'm not in a position to judge nobody, and I get that, but this is an extra level of dirty because like it wasn't like you know, uh, caught up in the moment, or you made a really fucked up mistake because you were really drunk at a bar one night. And I'm not saying those are acceptable, but I'm saying, like, Okay, like these things do happen, you're gonna have to like pay a fine and like the recompense with your husband, all these things to do it at work when you're a prison guard with a prisoner. Race has no bearing on this one. That the whole the only reason race got brought up was because talking about the baby and all that. That's funny, but no, regardless of all that shit, Like if you're if could you imagine if this was a male guard at a female prison, I'm throwing it and I know that that has happened before for sure, Right, Like the aside from the general conversation all that, to do that with a co worker or somebody from work, I should say, not a coworker, somebody from work tangentially if nothing else, and then to keep that going for a year behind your husband's back, and almost got pregnant once already and then thought you were again Like yo, Like no, this, this bitch did not learn her lesson whatsoever. And I don't think she'll learn her lesson from this either at all. She's she belongs to them screets as a fact. Anyway, all right, moving on to the next topic. Here locked in a psych ward, he told them his name for two years and nobody listened. This is an interesting one. Homeboy was locked in a psych ward where he wasn't supposed to be for two years and then finally like, wait a minute, what so I'm gonna try to pronounce this dude's name. Joshua Spreisterbach. Spreister's Bach told everyone who would listen that he was not Thomas Castlebery. He told police officers who arrested him. He told the public defenders assigned to his case. He told the psyche as a psychiatrist, and health workers at the Hawaii State Hospital where he eventually was transferred and hailed against his will. He told them for more than two years. Every single time the system decided that a man insisting on his own name was proof that something was wrong with him. They said him to a psych war because he kept saying, that's not my name. In March twenty twenty six, a settlement agreement confirmed what anyone paying attention already knew. The system had been that astrophically wrong. Spreisterbach, who was wrongfully arrested and detained at a Hawaii State psychiatric hospital for two years, is set to receive nine hundred and seventy five thousand dollars payout from the city and the County of Honolulu. Good get that man his bag. Absolutely, he missed two years worth of his life in a psych ward because y'all thought he was someone else. Yeah, pay that man. He was homeless and had schizophrenia when he told the truth repeatedly, or I'm sorry yahy. Spreisterbach was homeless and had schizophrenia when he told the truth repeatedly, while the people holding the keys labeled that truth as delusional. Every institution that was supposed to catch the mistake decided at each turn that catching it was someone else's problem. How a name became a nine years it's I said two? What the hell? Hold on? According to Associated press. The error began in twenty eleven when Spreisterbach, then sleeping at kaiwan Nanakoa Middle School, was asked for his name by an officer. He withheiled his first name, providing only his grandfather's surname Castleberry. The officer found a two thousand and nine warrant for a man named Thomas Castleberry and arrested Spreiser Bached, despite his protests that he was not the man they were looking for. Oh well, damn, dude, you gave the officer a false name. Yeah what okay. The bench warrant for spreiser Bached was later dropped after he missed a court date, but the mistaken identity continued to follow him. In twenty fifteen, officers encountered him again. Well, yeah, once they arrested him and booked him and had a mug shot with this dude's face attached to that name. Yeah they okay, And fingerprints and shit too and like all that. Yeah, dude. In twenty fifteen, officers encountered him again. They confirmed through fingerprints that he was not Thomas Castleberry, according to the lawsuit he filed in twenty twenty one. Okay, the police Department's records were never updated. WHOA From twenty fifteen to twenty twenty one, they were not updated. That's wild. When officers found him outside of Chinatown shelter in twenty seventeen, he was forty six years old, a Honolulu police officer arrested him on a warrant intended for Thomas Castleberry, a convicted drug user, car thief, and burglar. No one checked the fingerprints to verify that they had the correct person. When Spreiserbach insists that he was not Thomas Castleberry, he was deemed delusional and sent to the state psychiatric facility, where he spent more than two years forced to take powerful antipsychotic medications that he did not need. Oh yeah, that's where that money's coming from. Police officers, public defenders, and health workers all had the chance to correct the mistake that led to his detention, but nobody did so. Prior to January twenty twenty nine, a single person acted on the available information to determine that Joshua was telling the truth and that he was not Thomas R. Castleberry. Wow, I mean they just kind of go more in depth with it. But hey, almost a million dollars for two years worth of your time. And like, granted, that's horrible, like to take those depress antidepressants and antipsychotics for two years when like you don't need to be medicated. That's that sucks. But also two years for a million dollars. I mean, I've seen a lot of people do a lot worse shit for a lot less money. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. But I don't know if he was homes before he got arrested. I don't know if he's gonna make like very wise decisions with his newfound wealth. Maybe we could hope, we can hope and pray. But I am glad that finally the truth has come out on this. I wanted to end on this one, y'all. This is something that was brought up on The Cult Live last night and I thought it was worth really looking into. This is Satirists sets Herius. I don't know how to pronounce the company, but this is the new super humanoid general purpose robot. Now, for those that are just listening to this, you need to, first of all, come check us out at patroon dot com, slash cajon night, or come check out the YouTube channel. Why are there, give me a subscribe, a follow, hit me in the comments, comment on this episode, tell me things you would like for me to report on in the future, and what else. But this is three halves, is what the website says. This is the torso of something humanoid, the body and legs of something quadruped think horse or you know something like that, and the head of a goat with horns. Here's my question. There was zero reason even have the head here. Without the head, this could have still been a very effective robot. Hell in it that logic, there was no need for the torso. You could have attached the arms right here and had it do the same fucking function that this robot can do. Somehow, these geniuses decided, you know what, we need a goat man horse hybrid robot to be a superhuman and no one in the design team thought that might be a bit off putting. No, everybody was like, we need to painted black too, obviously, Like I'm just it's crazy, it's crazy work, Sam, Go ahead and speak on a dude, this is this is wild.
Speaker 3: Okay, So can you go back up to pull up for it.
Speaker 5: The name of the company is right now if you notice, so that says Sadrus. If you don't know, I don't believe that's how they pronounced it, but that's how it's in my head.
Speaker 3: Do you know what a is?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: This is all gonna make sense.
Speaker 1: It's like a half man, half goat like Pan. Correct.
Speaker 5: Yes, Pan is the lord of the Sayers anyway, and Pan is also the only Greek god to actually to die the Titans they were in prison, Coronos was chopped up, but he didn't die anyway. Then you also have Cheiron and kiran Kian was the one that would train the heroes and everything. Uh he trained if I'm not mistaken, he also trained Achilles and whatever.
Speaker 3: But he was a centaur with that that that shot a bow and everything.
Speaker 5: But also another like famous Satyr was the one that uh taught that taught Heracles everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In Disney's Hercules, they made him fill a tits. But the storyline of who trained Hercules and there Heracles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and in the Disney's Hercules that he should have been called Heracles or they should have made him Roman because Hercules is the Roman for him. But when you look at that, and that's obviously that's built like a centaur and everything which was cheon but with the head. I can't help but think maybe they kind of took experssion from goat Man and the type of all that, because it can't carry a chainsaw.
Speaker 3: If you just put an axe.
Speaker 1: You have to know. There's a picture of it with a chainsaw attached to it.
Speaker 3: And if I'm not mistaken, it's eyes supposed to glow red.
Speaker 5: They do like it's the design team the manual that tells you how to fucking kill it.
Speaker 1: With fire? I guess no, like Johns knives and ship it tells you what flight to go for the wak points again this this is so many design flaws on this. But yeah, the first man, I see your hand brother speak in on it.
Speaker 13: Whose AI is going to be powering this thing? And why are they gonna start building the golden calf tanks?
Speaker 1: Ooh oh oh, I didn't even consider that as an oppition. First of all, the AI is powering it, I'm with you. I'm very curious which is going to be powering it. Not that any of them is good, but some are less. Uh how can I put this? They don't want to kill humans as fast, so that's important but also, yo, the golden calf tanks. Now, I didn't even consider that as an option, but that's something we really need to consider now because yep, God, talk this. It's a crazy world we're living in, y'all. It really is. Before I get out of here, though, I do want to check the chat to see what everybody's been saying. I meant to do that throughout the episode, but I do be, you know, kind of getting lost in the sauce as far as the whole the episode goes here. But ba ba, but let's see talked about that. Can we feed the vampire Lord's chicken? I don't know if you can. I'm pretty sure Jews can eat chicken. Dog Don said when I was a welder in the yards. That was from weight earlier. Okay, okay, okay. All I was gonna ask is if you still breathing? Also, did he try the redneck vasectomy? Some might call it a ripoff? Oh god, what was that in reference to Sam? You sent that at like nine to twenty. Oh oh no, no, no, no, no, I don't. I don't believe that he mutilated his his genitals. He may have, I don't know. I haven't watched the video. It stayed up for way too long, and they said it was from a algorithmic error or something. No, dude, that one, no error. Y'all left it up because y'all want the gore porn like sick fucks. That's what that was.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Charlie Coke frending his death video.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's disturbing all the way through, but I am happy to see that Perez Hilton is alive. I don't like oh man, I love his content, like no. I've seen a few things he's put out and some stuff I thought was super cringe. Some stuff I thought was, you know, entertaining whatever. I just don't want to see somebody go out like that publicly on a live stream like dude, that that is. That's really fucked up for everybody involved. You know, there's anyway no mention of the vegetable being cut off as of today that I saw. Don't said that. Oh let's see, Trump pretends to be a general. Tony sent this. It was an ex post. I haven't seen that. Let's see where this goes. Huh, oh guy, it's an AI image. Trump's being Trump. Nothing new under the side. He made himself the pope. He he literally made himself the pope. We're like shocked that he made himself a general. Of course he did. He's over here like, well, you know, only the consequential presidents get try to attack assassinated. I'm very consequential. Like he's Trump, he's doing Trump things. I'm not saying that's a good thing. I'm just saying he's doing Trump things. Let's see. But ba Bob, maybe pro should be in an asylum. Cuckuck cool, Okay, it looks like everything's Oh if Kin is backing her with Republican there's a problem. Oh okay. They will blame RFK just because he's the new health czar. Oh, I'm sure of that. I'm sure they're gonna blame it. We're talking about the new CDC director. That's what that's in re you know, reference to dehydration, not heat if it's eighty five degrees. Yeah, for real, Like again, y'all, I can't pope, I can't promote this enough. Europe. We have developed air conditioning. It's time to get on the ball with this. It's twenty twenty six. You know. It's like saying you're not eating ass like, grow up, grow up. Stop, stop this foolishness. Become an adult like the rest of us. Okay, that's all I'm saying. Anyway, Crypto juice gotta be the g gotta be the Gypsies, yo, the crypto Jews. Oh, they like kind of converted, kind of didn't No, dude, they converted and start calling themselves the jim I'm joking. Oh god, let that become a part of the fucking lore of the Gypsies. Holy shit, they're actually Jewish all along, They're actually Indian, but like, never mind, no, there they're the crypto Jews. Oh my god, yep, that's gonna become a part of the lore. As I talked shit about people and things, all in good humor. But here we are.
Speaker 3: The Gypsies are the Calico vampires.
Speaker 1: God damn it, the Caliko vampires.
Speaker 3: We talked about this yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm really sure.
Speaker 3: There colorful.
Speaker 5: They wed the red fucking scars, the head bands and all the fucking jewelry. They are fucking they are Calico jack as a race.
Speaker 3: They are fucking they are the Calico Vampires.
Speaker 1: I should mention most of them are devout Catholic, just so we're clear.
Speaker 5: I thought they I thought the Romany Gypsies claim to that. They claim that they held from one of like the Lost tribes, so.
Speaker 1: Actual history, they come from like the Hindukush mountain range areas. But as far as religion goes, they carry a lot of folk tradition and by that I could you could mean like you know, magic quote unquote or something along those lines. But they also venerate the Black Madonna. And they are pretty much all devoutly Catholic if they are religious.
Speaker 3: Okay, be kind we Wand what the fuck is the Black Madonna?
Speaker 1: So Madonna is a term for the blessed mother Mary holding the baby.
Speaker 3: That was the crazy bitch that will stake the suit.
Speaker 1: She took the name from the Madonna. It's called the Madonna and Child. It's a sculpture, right, It's a thing. And so they venerate in the Black Madonna. It's it's basically met out of Blackstone, and the Gypsies use that as like their sigils, so to speak. But Madonna, the singer that you're talking about, there's reasons why she's been excommunicated from the Catholic Church also because of what she did with a rosary in a music video. But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 3: She did what were the Bones of Me?
Speaker 1: Now, you could look up the music video. It's yeah. Basically that was the final straw. The Church was okay with her using Madonna as a stage name. They weren't happy about it, but it was okay when she I think it was it was she used it like a g string or something. Basically, the Catholic Church decided, all right, you've crossed the line, you're excommunicator, you're going to hell, whatever, whatever. But no, most Gypsies, if they are religious, Huh.
Speaker 3: Doesn't Madonna have something to do with Ebstein?
Speaker 1: Also, I'm sure of it. I don't have that confirmed, but I'm pretty positive that she's involved in some way for sure. But yeah, the Gypsies, if they are religious, they are usually pretty devoutly Catholic or completely atheists. There's like no one between with them from what I could tell. Let's see, let's see move on the story. Oh, I have body armor? Is that making me some kind of whack job? Apparently? So apparently if they raided your house, they found weapons and body armor, notebooks with disturbing things like, you mean my notebook where I jot down conspiratorial conversations. Interesting, if I told you it's not an AR what would you say? Ooh, okay, hold on, Tristan, let me let me look at this thing. Now, let me get a good look at it. It's an AR platform. I'll give you that. But you're saying it's not chambered in five? Five six? Interesting?
Speaker 21: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it long stroke gas pisson or is it? Keep scrolling down just a little bit. I gave you a couple of more hands. It's not okay, okay, it's not an a cab. Oh, it is an a cab. No acab? Was me talking shit on the cops earlier? I guess it's a K built on an AR platform. Dude, I literally have one that I'm getting currently. It's a sig the mutant. Dude, what is this one? Who made it? It is one of my buddies. Charles is a tattoo artist here in town. Yes, indeed, and that's yo. I see it with the AK mags.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 1: Now I see it. What's the chambered in?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, which essentially three to eight. But dude, fuck it.
Speaker 16: We're so dialed in dog like. If the Blue Helmets ever stepped foot on this fucking soil.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I love it. I absolutely love it. I'm getting my mutant soon. I have it at my buddy's shop right now and you go pick it up. That and I just got Raven Lee a Celtech uh the halo shotgun looking thing, the little short shotgun, but it's like it's got the two underslung rails that you could just think it holds like fifteen or some shit. It's it was like, oh, yeah, yeah, you haven't seen the kel Tech shotgun kel Tech twelve good kel Tech twelve gauge. But there's a version of it where it's just a single uh tube of rounds on the bottom and then one that's got the double It looks like a halo shotgun. Dude, all right, that's sick as Yeah. My buddy had at his shop and it was I think he was selling it for like four hundred or something, and I'm like, dude, that's definitely worth four hundred dollars on my time for show for show. But anyway, anyway, y'all all right, I think on that note, we're as good a place as any to wrap up this episode of The Cajun Night Live I want to thank all of you for coming out this evening and making this episode as fun as it was. We covered all kinds of things, mostly news. Something's a little more out of the box than others, but that's okay. It's what we do here. If you are watching right now on YouTube, give me some comments, give me a follow, a subscribe, all the things. Let's boost it. Let's boost this algorithm. If you're listening on Spotify or Apple podcasts on the cul to Conspiracy Podcast to the Cajun Night Live, do the same thing. Give me a comments, help me boost the algorithms. We're trying to make this thing grow into its own information sharing group that gets together once a week to discuss the goings and comings of our lives and what we think is interesting. Sometimes it's religious debate, sometimes it's geopolitics. Sometimes it's just us talking shit, and we're here for all of it, start to finish. It's always a good time if you want to come be a part of this conversation. Every Wednesday night a nine pm Central Patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. It's the only place to get these shows commercial free, of course, but it's also the only place that you can join in on this zoom call and be a part of it and bring your own crazy things from your neck of the woods into the conversation. And I mean I thoroughly enjoy my Wednesday nights. I know all the members of the retinue do as well. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Night And as always, God bless