Speaker 1: And we are live good morning everybody over on Rumble, Twitter and ftjmedia dot com. I'm here with Diego Garcia and he is the creator of Bulletproof Pub and I'm gonna publications. I'm gonna go ahead and show you that right now. I like that. Apparently there we go and he did an amazing, amazing work that everybody should be looking at. And I showed you guys this last night actually on the other live stream. But this right here, these are the articles. This is brandeis and this is Rise of the Expert series. There's ten parts to this. These are the blogs beneath that. You'll see him discussing this on the Deep Share podcast. And then his Missing Link interviews, which last night we were watching one of them with Max Egan, and Diego happened to pop in and asked a few questions, a lot of good ones. Actually it was part of the conversation. So that's it was kismet. I guess that we happened to be watching that the night before Diego comes on and again, bulletproofpub dot com is where you will find his work. How are you doing today, sir.
Speaker 2: Buddy, I'm doing great. Thanks for having me on and giving us an opportunity to talk. And so I watched a couple of year episodes. There are two part of that you did on Frankism, and I loved it, and I thought, what a great time to come in and talk about how it infiltrated into America in the West, and what it really has evolved into throughout the twentieth century, and then what it looks like today, and really what it is is the progressive movement, right. I've been saying for a long time that progressivism is the new world order that they infiltrated us through our liberal sentimentalities and our want for everybody to have a fair shot at life. And so Frankism, you know, is established like this US Supreme Court justice that we talked about, Lewis Brandeis, he's a Francist. And so this really it's my mission to try to get Louis Brandei's as a household name and these fathers of progressive ism as household names, because they're really the catalysts to all of this chaos that's going on, and they've had over one hundred years now. This progressive movement started, you know, in the eighteen hundreds. But what we're particularly looking at is nineteen hundred and nineteen twenty the Woodrow Wilson administration, the eight years there specifically, and this is where they really impose. First in the first four years of his administration, the domestic progressive policies, total overhaul, social reform of America, the US constitutions being experimented on. And then his final term, his final four years is really to a lablish that same progressivism but on an international sort of writ large long view. And so this is really the world we live in today. We talk about the matrix, and that we live in a matrix. We show how they literally created a pseudo environment in which most people live in, especially those that watch television, and so we've really kind of cracked the code in some ways as far as the history goes. We've shown brand eise and then we've shown also that nobody wants to talk about this. And so I've come to the conclusion that this is the information that's being kept from us. This is integral to our victory. To understand how progressivism fooled us the first time is going to help us beat it this time. Because fool me wants shame on you, fool me twice. Shame on me, right, So this is kind of the approach that we've taken. So I want to sort of show how Frankism is actually starting to come into the mainstream. We're seeing you know, right wing conservative talking heads, people that I don't necessarily trust, but you know, people like Glenn Beck, Candice Owen, you know, these are obvious social influencers. But we're seeing that they're actually bringing up this subject. And it is rare that I see anybody mentioned brand Eise and so when I hear that name, my earperks and I get interested. And so you can see that they're they're they're talking about Frankism, they're talking about brand eyes, they're talking about scientific management. But it just hasn't reached a critical mass with us on the alternative side. But as soon as it's general knowledge, we are going to flip the plane on this whole game.
Speaker 1: So here's here's my theory on that, is that these people who are put in the position of quote unquote influencer and built up like this, when they address a topic that independent people who have no stake in it, they're not getting paid by somebody, have been talked about for a long time, it's basically to steal the thunder away from them and basically own that topic because it's the first time when the majority of people are going to hear about it. So all the stuff that you've said that nobody that less people have heard, all of a sudden, it's brand new news to these people. It takes away the the effect, it takes away the edge, it takes away the reality of it because now they can steer it however way they want. And that's what I'm seeing. If you know, you're starting to hear people talking about frankisms because they're trying to control the topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're getting out in front of it. This is exactly what I've been saying for the last well since I saw this Glenn back, that's been three weeks or something. And it was Facebook follower friends of miney that brought it to my attention. So I thank those people that are doing that.
Speaker 1: And this was on you know, Mike Adams a couple of times, so it was on a big enough platform. Awesome, man, it was a big enough It was on a big enough platform for you know, it to be taken notice of. And there was a lot that I discussed with the Frankism in that history too, so it's possible that they're doing a little you know, stop loss on that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a detour, right, You're going down this road of research and there and then a slight little turn in the curve and if you follow it, you're gonna end up way off track, right.
Speaker 1: So, and it will be vague discussed once and then they'll put a little ribbon on it and that's it. That'll be back in their memory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you'll see candacone she she mentions the secret society at Yale but can't remember the name. And I think all of your viewers are right now saying yes, scull and boats. So you can see that they're not they're steering you in a direction and they're admitting some things and maybe it's going to be self evident one day, but uh yeah, you can see that there's a push to get out in front of it. And so if you don't mind not going to share a screen, and we'll start with the black So Glenn Beck put together this Control Freaks and it's he's talking about out once doing multiple episodes. Can you see that now? Okay? Perfect?
Speaker 1: It is on all right, we do have sixty five people watching over on over on what do you call it? Ftjmedia dot com? And here is yours? You want like that? Or do you want it like that? How would you prefer like that?
Speaker 2: That's cool? That's a righty cool. Okay, now, so we're just gonna start this. It's actually runs for about five minutes. It goes through a two and a half three minute intro and then it deeply explains what I just said. So we'll just let her go. If if you've got something to do in the next couple of minutes, I would recommend you doing it now, all right, So here we go. Uh and if there's no volume leg right away? Yep. Can you hear them? No?
Speaker 1: I don't hear reathing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So just before I go to share or I think I've got to click.
Speaker 1: On some Yeah, Sometimes in an audio slide it should be it should be okay if you're doing the the exact screen share, but if you're doing the the one where you're just doing the entire screen, then you'll have to slide a little audio bar. So on the present there should be like you can do the chrome tab and select the specific one where you go to the entire screen. But if you do the entire screen, the audio share tab has to be manually changed.
Speaker 2: It shows that it doesn't actually give me the volume option. H hang on, so now you can see the screen, it says the backstory, right, I'm just gonna press play. You let me know. Yep, we'll just need it.
Speaker 3: Wonder why things are the way they are in America? Welcome to The Beckstory, my podcast on power. Past inform are Present, charts our future? How did we get here? The first season is about the cult of expertise in America, how it permeated our government, how this allegiance to so called expertise has clauses they still for our nation right now.
Speaker 2: A remarkably consistent.
Speaker 3: Through line extends from the original progressive movement right through to the actions of left wing elites today. How many times lately have you heard, well, do you have a doctorate in that? Oh? Are you an expert? Oh you must be a scientist. No, I'm not any of those things. I am somebody who's a reasonable thinking American. I have a right to question, and I also have a responsibility to be involved in all of the decisions that now seem to be being made for me? So how did we get here? How many times in the past few years have you heard some version of this. Health experts say, your time might be running out.
Speaker 1: The experts say, it's happening experts, health experts say, some experts. Experts follow the science, follow the science, to be driven by science.
Speaker 3: Listen to the scientists. But if we now have access to so many experts and so much science, why is it that everything seems to be breaking down and basic common sense is gone? Answer? Expertise killed it. Every day now, decisions are being made by a class of experts that have a direct bearing on your life and the future of not only your nation, but the world, and no one is asking you about any of it. As the world learned in twenty twenty, expertise, untethered from humanity and combined with a cult like devotion to the science end quote, can have disastrous, far reaching consequences. But again, how did we get to this point? That's the journey I want to take you on this season. How the experts rose to such power, how they wielded that power and struggling with the fallout.
Speaker 2: It's almost like they looked at my work and want and read everything. It's like they're co opting it. Yep.
Speaker 3: Our story begins with Louise Marie Taylor. She had traveled all over Europe numerous times, but she had never seen a lavish spectacle quite like the one that greeted her in Rome in nineteen twenty seven. Lou as her family called her, was in Rome for the third International Management Congress. The pageantry and the crowds surrounding the conference demonstrated the power of her life eight husband's legacy, Frederick W. Taylor. He'd been dead now for twelve years, but he was a legend in the field known then as scientific management, a field that he basically invented in more ways than one. Frederick Taylor's most famous book, called The Principles of Scientific Management, was first translated into Italian in nineteen fifteen, the year because just eleven years later.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, so I just checked on your bulletproof pub So your first publication on this topic came out in December December fifth, twenty twenty three. I just want to make sure that that's clear to our audience that this has been out there long enough for them to establish a retort in a sense, and if they're doing a whole series. It's almost as if they're probably going to follow a line by line and maybe make a rebuttal in a sense, but in conservative way of doing so all throughout it, and steer the like you said, steer it off the rails, because I don't think you've ever spoken about this woman tailor have you?
Speaker 2: So what's that I've never spoken of Frederick Winslow Taylor's mother. And this meeting here in Rome is very interesting. Yeah, and I think we were talking about Principles of Scientific Management even before then. I just hadn't put the whole thing together. But I'm going to show you. We'll go into Bulletproof pub Brandi's part two and Scientific Management, and I'll show you the cover of the Principles of Scientific Management and some of the pages inside. And yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Nobody know that book that you were talking about. Yeah, for sure, but you've absolutely just definitely discussed that. All right, Sorry, didn't mean an interrupt I just was, yeah, wanted to establish the timeline here for the people who are listening.
Speaker 2: Right, And what we're seeing here as you listen is the entrance of fascism into America. So we're going to also get into that here.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, oh, I think you need to put it back on the screen.
Speaker 2: It's not I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, Fascism is a is a strange object because that was co opted as well, were positive qualities of that that were that were sort of hijacked.
Speaker 2: And so what we're really talking about is the union between public and private enterprise, right right. They're changing the definition of everything together. And that's really what we see today is corporations in this run by the scientific uh expert, you know, Helper Orla, the head of Pfizers, only a veterinarian with a business degree, and he created the chemical castration vaccine. These are the words that they used to control pig populations. And this is one of the guys that was telling your family to take vaccines a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, And I'm sure he'll he'll do the revolving share into the FDA at some point too, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: Here, we Italian bureaucrats were so taken with Taylor's principles that they created a government agency to promote scientific management. At the closing ceremony of the conference, banners, flags, soldiers all provided a regal atmosphere in the Italian Senate chamber. Lou was moved when a photo of Frederick, her husband, was projected on a big screen. Then the leader of the conference rose to speak and gave a full throated endorsement of scientific management, and the crowd roared with approval. After the closing ceremony, Lou received a special invitation from the revered conference leader to his private office. He was eager to present Lou with a photo of himself in in exchange for a photo of her husband, Frederick Taylor, whom he said was a great man and had revolutionized management. Lou thanked the man who happened to be a little bit more than just the Italian leader of the management COmON friends. In fact, he was the new leader of everything in Italy. He was Benito Mussolini.
Speaker 2: What okay? So this this was new information to me that the wife of Frederick Winslow Taylor was meeting with Mussolini in Italy in nineteen twenty seven. But I know that that book was translated into every language nearly as soon as it was published in nineteen eleven originally, and before it was published in nineteen thirteen for the general public. I would imagine that it had already been translated into Russian Chinese, you know both, you know Stalin Trotsky, Lenin Mao. All of these communist leaders, they have all openly advocated for Taylorism, and they point to that scientific management of their own people as a key aspect to their own history and the control of their society. So we're seeing a revolution in the imposition of this perfection of man across the board, not just in America in the Industrial Revolution, in this progressive era, but simultaneously in Europe being used by these murderers, mass murderers. Now actually a member of Yale, yeah, probably Bones, Yep, he was driven. The Yale China relationship is the oldest relationship between America and China ever. Obviously, Yale is far older than America.
Speaker 1: Anthony Sutton brought that up in his work.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's very interesting what he says there, right, that Mussolini is using this book. And so when we talk about nineteen seventeen, okay, so like this book is published in nineteen eleven, it's published finally to the public in nineteen thirteen. Ten seventeen, America goes to war and through executive order Woodrow Wilson basically creates his military through the War Industries Board and whod and right puts at the head of the War Industries Board. This guy, Bernard Baruke.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You can see him there, Yep, this handsome fella. These are the guys that have really created chaos in our world, and to a large degree, they're still admired in the general you know, mainstream sort of narrative with these people. He was a consultant to several presidents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in surprise, surprise. His dad was a doctor and he I mean, if you've if you follow the background, he quite literally could be could be a Frankist himself, but certainly a Jew.
Speaker 2: This is what I just said this morning to my wife, is that Baruk is most definitely a Frankest follower. Or you know what these guys all are are reformists, like reform Judaism. Another word for that is progressive Judaism. Right when you look it up, that's a sin. So there's his data. Physician, Confederate soldier, and a member of the ku Ku Klux Klan. He's a city of college Phi Beta Kappa. So Phi Beta Kappa is William and Mary College, and all of these men are Phi Beta Kappa and William and Mary is one of the three universities older than the United States itself the other days Daniale.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that I think it was Sir Patrick mac kind of brought attention to, is the the Greek letter fraternities and sororities having you know, their influence on the world stage, and that it's like, you know, that's your first initiation into the into the first level of what do you want to call it if you want to call it like a secret society or whatnot. But yes, those are all interconnected as well. Also you may as well call it. You may as well call it whatever you want to call it, because you have people even like when I wrote in my book about Sam Walton or even James cash Penny. You know, these these heads of mega eventually heads of mega corporations, you know, these big you know, department store conglomerates and there you all have some sort of connection to a fraternity that they went through in college and stuff like that. So even if you don't see on paper that they're quote unquote freemason, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're not interconnected by some sort of brotherhood.
Speaker 2: Right, and so in you can find our sort of documentary work on YouTube. Still it's called the History of Propaganda. You did that, that was you. That's your stuff, the History of Propaganda. We're we're putting these together in videos. So we're trying to, you know, make as much content that is, you know, so we do an audio that you can listen to while you're at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so are you. So what's the name of the channel? Is still bulletproof? Is it called Bulletproof pub the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bulletproof pub is our main place to go. That's the hub of everything, uh on YouTube. It's the name on YouTube. It's the History of Propaganda.
Speaker 1: So that's the actual name of that. Okay, gotcha. I didn't know if that was the name of the video, if there was the name of the channel. So since since you brought that up, let me let me interject this real quick because I think it's uh, I think it's important to do. So I'm going to just share this real quick and I'll just do it the regular shares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're trying to do it in several forms of content to appeal to everybody.
Speaker 1: So this is us right here on FTJ Media right now. FTJ Media is kind of like the reincarnation of josh U TV. Josh is behind the construction of this. This is taking off like crazy. We only had a soft launch so far. We're not on We're not on a hard launch. When there's lots of people already paying attention to this. There is no absolutely, no uh what do you call it, danger of anything ever being deleted an he strikes, anything like that. This is a free speech platform. So if you were considering, you know, what's going to happen to me on YouTube? I just got It's funny because as we were trying to figure out the audio, I just got a message saying that they took down one of my doctor Peter Glinten videos because of medical misinformation. And it's been out there for like a year. So they just so their AI is scrubbing again. And you know these this is my business account for my Hot Sauce business, so they're they're potentially you know, attacking that at the moment. So ftjmedia dot com this would be a great place to keep your stuff, you know, visible, but also you'll be able to preserve it here as well. Sure, And that's just just a heads up on that, because it's it's taken off and it's going to be something and it already is. It seems like, so we're we're really proud of it, and we're all, you know, it's kind of like an invite only at the moment. But yeah, I would definitely put the word in for sure, and then just changes the permissions and then you're in it. And it's really cool because you can import. So if you already have the videos on YouTube, you just click the import button. You don't have to do any just copy the r L and it'll pull up the video. Beautiful, really easy to do. Yeah, that's one of the features that in a lot of the other sites don't have because they want to scrub it. They want they want to they want to test it to see if it has any of their you know, just like YouTube. They won't have an import button because that import overrides them being able to test it for copyright, test it for all this other bullshit medical misinformation things like that. So that's why they don't do that.
Speaker 2: Well that's cool. Yeah, I've never heard of that spot before. Yeah, FTJ media dot com ahead of our time once again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joshua was seven seven years doing the josh U TV and now this is a I guess you could call the bulletproof version of it.
Speaker 2: So we went through the beck and I encourage everybody to find that, search that out and actually listen to the whole hour of long program. Yeah, I'm not sure he mentions brand Eyes, how.
Speaker 1: Many has he put out so far?
Speaker 2: Is that? Like, sorry, that's the only one. But he said at the end of that video that if there was interest in people were watching it and liking it, that he would continue to do that. But you heard him say throughout the season they were going to start to veil their story, right, So there. I don't think that there's been one since I have kind of been watching, But yeah, very eager to see if he puts out a part two or a part three and how deep he actually goes, Right.
Speaker 1: And here's what I recognize from bigger platforms, right, they talk down to a certain you know, mass audience. The way they deliver things very simplistic. It's almost condescending, but they don't have that tone in their voice, but it is kind of condescending the way they they very you know, the parts that they don't want you to understand, might be a little bit more tech, might be a little bit more detailed, but when they're trying to convey a simple message, I mean, maybe this is a good tactic, but I would feel, you know, like just listening to it, I feel like they were talking, they were oversimplifying a few things, like it was an ignorant delivery, playing down to a dumbed down audience. And then it talks about common sense right after that, but talking to the audience like their children. Yeah, and then they have that dramatic novelist way of using words to whereas now it's like creative writing too, because that they have to entertain at the same time, right, so they have to use you know, you know, you know, fluffy language, and I just these are just things that I pick up when I hear other people's deliveries.
Speaker 2: Yep. And so when you look at this, remind yourself also that if they're not providing evidence to substantiate what they're saying, they are then the authority. We see this in a lot in the alternative media too, is that yes, you know that you're sharing, but you're not sharing them the actual books. So people can open the book themselves and read, because I see it a lot that people want to be the source of that information and attach their name as a brand or whatever. Yeah, so you know, we just were actually open source. We just want to you know, we provide as much as we can so that we can't be accused of being an authority on any of this information because I think we all need to research it. We all need to look into this for ourselves and read. The primary source material.
Speaker 1: We're what we're delivering is our conclusions based on you know, our analysis of it. And that's again a lot of times I know people who are responsible like you and I will say if this is like the if right, if this is accurate, and if this is true, then this is what would be the conclusion, always leaving it out to be you know, potentially corrupted data and understanding that it could be. You know, that way, you leave room for like figuring new things out about it.
Speaker 2: And that is the scientific expert aspect. You're creating a level of apathy still if you're just going to trust what Glenn Beck says or candae oone says, that's no better than just blindly following expert opinion.
Speaker 1: Right and there's such influencers that as they're talking about this rise of the expert, they're actually playing that part that role. Well, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah. And so he went through that whole one hour or whatever it is talking about the term about scientific management, and he doesn't mention the guy that coins the term. So you can see there I just put in who coined the term scientific management. It was Brandeis who created the term scientific management to refer to Taylor's research. Taylor summed up his own work with these words, true scientific management requires a mental revolution on the parts of management and of workers. This is the perfectibility of man. This is leading to the singularity movement, technocratic movement, the AI. This is kind of like the first steps of combining man.
Speaker 1: And machine and secular humanism. That's a that's a Masonic theme as well. So that's that's.
Speaker 2: Interesting to elaborate on what you just said there. What was the term that you.
Speaker 1: Used, secular humanism? Man is God? So are they trying to and it's it's it's the the concept that also like this plays into it, and that nature is something that can be overcome.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: A certain man in Germany actually mentioned this in the in his Nefarious book, nefarious because people don't want you to read it, but he talks about how you know, this idea, this misconception that that you can wield your power over nature is going to be the downfall of man because it'll catch.
Speaker 2: Up to you. Right. And so we have traced it back to at least the enlightened absolutists that were in Sweden and Prussia in the seventeen hundreds, and this is where they decide to do censuses and gather statistics and facts on society, compile that information, and then apply it back. So this is really the origins of the feedback loop, Norbert Wiener's feedback loop. They're just gathering as much information, they're studying human behaviors, and then they're applying it back in to steer society. This is happening in the seventeen hundreds with the enlightened absolutists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that crazy how far back they were doing that.
Speaker 2: And so this is where they borrow everything from.
Speaker 1: And then that seven hundreds era led the mid of that. You have Jacob Frank in the seventeen fifties coverting baptized, getting baptized and having twenty six thousand as far as baptized baptized so they could infiltrate all Catholicism. And you know that's when the Brethren started popping up too, not too long after that, the Asiatic, the Bohemian, the Aravian, and so on and so on.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I think there's a connection to Albert Pike too.
Speaker 1: His definitely with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three world wars that he talks about, there's definitely a lot of parallels there. I would also include Abraham Lincoln in all of this. He was, you know, one of the original progressives in the emancipation of the slaves. But what we're showing is that he just released the slaves or the blacks into the general population of the overall prison that included everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, right, and then the consent of the government was the thing that they were really at war with is so you don't you don't get to you don't get to secede, buddy, right.
Speaker 2: And all of these guys to a man, don't like nature, whether it's human nature, natural law, any of these things. They totally are abhorrent to these these guys, whether it's Oliver Wendell Holmes us Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, US Supreme Court Justice, and Lewis brandeis US Supreme Court Justice. Two of those are reform judaeis. They're not even they're secular essentially, they weren't religious at all yet. Brandeis in his fifties, late fifties or early sixties. Changed is his name in honor of his Zionist uncle who was in the Lincoln administration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then have you ever heard of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade that's straight of communism?
Speaker 2: No, they have, But that's what I'm sensing from a little bit of research now in him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they picked the right They pick the right guy for that. People don't. People think, oh, it's that's an inversion. Well, and I was like, technically in this particular instance, it's really not. Because I mean, if you ever want to think of a Roman agent or whatever, the banking agent, then you got that. You got your guy right there.
Speaker 2: Right. So also I want to show who founded the Harvard Law Review. Lewis D. Brandeis founded in eighteen eighty seven by future Supreme Court Justice Lewis D. Brandeis. The Harvard Law Review is an entirely student edited journal that is formally independent of the Harvard Law School. Now we've shown also that he is the founder of Harvard Law Review Association. This is actually one of the sources that I use in our in our article on the science of Law. I think that's where we talk because Harvard Law School is sort of the central point to spreading this throughout America. Harvard Law Schools especially is like the primary mover here. Brandeize Frankfurt established the next wave of sociological jurisprudence practicing lawyers, Dean Atchison Corker In These guys end up being FDR's brain trust, and there you can read about them in the Wise Men, So you can see Brandeis is influencing Woodrow Wilson nineteen twelve to nineteen twenty. And then they have to kind of sit out, Well, it's Republican presidents up until Roosevelt, and these guys have known Roosevelt from his days under Woodrow Wilson and Bernard Brewke at the War Industry Board. So these guys are old buddies, and so Brandeis is really one of the main formulators of the FDR brain trust and the new deal, which is kind of the real finalizing moves of this progressive movement that was first established for presidents prior to that with Woodrow Wilson.
Speaker 1: And as you pointed out, also you know basically the formulator, the person who structured the Balfour Declaration for belfour, he was not just a what do you call it, the consultant. He was pretty much the lead man on that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was through his hands that the final drafting was done. They were in according to the British Papers nineteen nineteen to nineteen thirty nine, the British Foreign Office papers or whatever I can show you these those are receipts for it that he's in a room with Arthur Balfour, He's getting cabled from Rothschild's, the British government and the American government, and it is Brandeis who makes the final sale on the language that's included. There actually a big battle between the Anglo American establishment, specifically Lord Milner and Robert Cecil in putting the one key sentence in the Balfour Declaration, and Rothschild didn't want it in there, the one that says it being easily understood that nothing shall be done to prejudice the religious or the civil and religious rights of the already existing non Jewish communities in Palestine. So that is it's a direct contradiction.
Speaker 1: Pardon is not favery telling of the future at all, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And so when you go back to the Founding Document of Israel November Tewo, nineteen seventeen, I often share this, and it's that sentence is underlined because it shows you undeniably that there's a contradiction in their behavior today and what they promised then. And contradictions are evidences of lies. So then you have to determine which one's the lie. Well, it's easy to see today which one's the lie, right and right?
Speaker 1: I mean for people right exactly and for people who don't it like fully grasp what it means to be a frankist. I try to. I try to add a little little meat to this because when you're when you're talking about Louis brandeis being a frankest and coming from a frankest family. I've seen on YouTube a woman describing that as some wonderfully religious family and how how how you know, endeared he was to his family. Those people pass around their own children, they they incest is one of their one of their duties, so is drinking and consuming of blood and flesh, typically of a child. This is all stuff goes down to Talmudic and Babylonian bullshit. But I mean this is all incorporated into the Frankest too. And you know the orgies, the white swapping, the drug taking, the mysticism, all that, but child abuse is one of the main things. And if you think that they had a close family, you don't. Yeah, I'm sure they did, and that's who That's the type of mindset this person had that was behind so much of them moving and shaking in the nineteen tens all the way up to the thirties and completely reshaped America. At the Helm was a Francist who was tied very closely to the Rothschild family through his.
Speaker 2: Family from before he was born. His father, Adolf was a Rothschild agent. Came to the Midwest to open it up, that is admitted, and that.
Speaker 1: Was out of Prussia, right but you know, people, yeah, again that's basically Germany in a sense because depending on where it is. But that's you know, you're also probably looking right around like the Frankfurt, frankfort On the main area and stuff like that too often. Bach, that's all A lot of this stuff comes from.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly. That whole region of Prussia is where nearly everything of our Western culture comes from. Right. And so Brandeis comes from from a place called Brandeis on the Elb. So it's a city on the Elbe river of Prague. So they're they're aristocratic if their their name is the city right there, there's some sort of reverence there, some sort of uh, you know, aristocratic nobility.
Speaker 1: You should you should do a hyphenated title to one of your one of your next presentations, like Prague gnosis, right, getting getting into the depth of like why that was such a hotbed, you know.
Speaker 2: Yep. And so our social science has come from there, psychology, philosophy, or entire Western education K through twelve comes from there. We've proven this through all of our work. This is really just self evident. There's no debate. It's irrefutable that a lot of our Western culture was adopted from the Prussian Reformation. After they lost to Napoleon, they totally overhauled their whole entire government to be more lataristic and have more patriotic population that help establish and build things through factories, right, so you can see that they totally directly adopt this into America and we call it the Industrial Revolution.
Speaker 1: So, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Harvard like founded in the sixteen hundreds, like it's one of the oldest institutions in America.
Speaker 2: Harvard is the oldest of the three, I think, and it's well older than the United States. Same with Yale, same with William and Mary. And I think that this is the trifecta that we need to really establish that a lot of this direction and you can talk about the illuminati or whatever it is, it's the directive that's going on that we're feeling today really comes out of those three universities. And then, as we've shown, I think in part nine The Rise of the University, that the entire Association of American Universities was established with this idea of having the expert governed society, you know, and then the land on that is a truth bomb. That's incredible, But go I encourage you to go read chapter nine. If you don't believe that, we show that, you know, the university was key and the elimination of the liberal arts, our ability to chain reasoning together and and you know, ask the who, what, why, we're when, and know when somebody's lying to you, you know, the logical fallacies, knowledge of all of those things was removed from our schooling and what went in place with but Pavlovian bells and whistles and forty five minute classes that you don't quite grasp and you end up with a seriously dumbed down population deliberately And you know, there's been books obviously written.
Speaker 1: Not problem solving, not not critical thinking, but memorization effect and that means accepting whatever someone's telling you. And there you rise of the expert all over again.
Speaker 2: Right. And so John Taylor Gatto, your viewers and listeners are probably familiar with, same with Charlotte Izzerbeat. The deliberate dumbing down of America is sort of they've corralled that whole piece of information. We use that them as source material. Now, what I just heard on a recent video was that John Taylor Gaddo was actually a descendant of Frederick Winslow Taylor. So I haven't been able to confirm that, but that is interesting. And so in the video it says that John Taylor Gaddo was trying to push back against his family familial lineage of trying to control societies, trying to sort of blow the whistle on this. And so this is the first blush. Is just in the last forty eight hours, I've discovered this. So just sort of rolling that around in my mind, I went and looked to see if I could make that connection. I had. It's not going to be easy, it's not on the surface, but we maybe be able to do that.
Speaker 1: So the Frankfurt School was moved around a few times, but it basically dissolved into Harvard and Columbia University did not.
Speaker 2: Well Columbia, I would, I couldn't verify Harvard, but that makes a lot of sense. I know Columbia because that's where the University of Exile is and that is where they moved to Frankfurt School the invitation of Columbia's president at the time. So that's moving Marxism right into one of your most important and oldest universities, one that actually has a teacher's college too conveniently, which is.
Speaker 1: Which is funny when you talk, when you know you're trying to if there's any question whether or not there's uh this protest the Palestinian thing was concocted or not. I mean, look at the history of Columbia. There's they're showing you optics that they want you to see so they can steer that conversation too, so that they can make people who don't like genocide into some liberal idiots, right, and then you'll denounce that and you'll go progural. It's it's it's in none of those mind games, yep.
Speaker 2: And I also want to say about the liberal arts here is that they moved they removed the liberal arts and Greek and Latin from general education and put it at the highest echolons of universities, especially Harvard, so only those that could afford to be there would get that uh, that null of asking the who, why we're a when, and the logical process and being able to change reasoning together and then they understand logical fallacies so they're not going to be lied to and they become that twenty percent of the management class that is social influencers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, limited hangout or a price to get in. That's what they do with allopathy too. When the when the Rockefellers take over, you know, the education of homeopath and things like that. Which was the predominant medicine in this country at one point. They make it more exclusive, they make it more difficult to get through, and by that alone gives you this again logical fallacy, this idea that it's so prestigious that you don't actually question the information that you're given because it must be something of value if it's behind so many pay windows, and you know, held that such a high regard, even though that's all fabricated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I really do think that this is what they are gatekeeping. When we look could gate gatekeepers. Rarely do people ask specifically what it is that they're gatekeeping. And I think it is this general progressive era that leads back to you know, the seventeen hundreds and all of this. I mean, once you get into this this vein of research, all of a sudden everything happening today makes a lot of sense. The Luciferian aspects of our politicians, and the adrenochrome and all of these things that are sort of talked about.
Speaker 1: The child, all those our details of a Francis too right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I would do all those people that are into that that vein of research to look into Frankism because you're going to find the origins of all of it. You know, abarahma bitch and all of these people that's the right, the que Tartaries and all of that they're talking about. This is the origins of it. Is Francism, I would say.
Speaker 1: And if you when people talk about Illuminati, I mean, although they've destroyed that word because of misuse and uh, you know whatever, you really can think about it as Okay, when the Jesuits were dissolved in seventeen seventy three or whatever it was, and they were at one time the greatest enemies of the Protestants and the Freemasons. Now all of a sudden they're showing up in lodges. And this Frankism was it was Francis and Jesuits that basically co opted and restructured the Masonic lodges. So that's where you get this development of quote unquote the perfectibilist in or the Illuminati. And that's so it's easier for people to see it like that than it is to say, oh, just because it's too vague to just say illuminati, because then you can throw that lab on everything. But if you see how it was building up, and you know, John Robison in Proofs of Conspiracy describes how they changed, how they added a bunch of different degrees. And you know, at one time the French Lodge had like forty five degrees to their thing, and it's like some of it was just it's just hoity twity. But also they were very subversive and that's the only place they could discuss this stuff. They would denouncing religion. They were going against everything that he saw as a freemason. What they used to stand for was turned on its head. It was completely inverted backward, and it was very anti monarchy, very anti really no ruling class, and that was on purpose to destroy what was there so they could build their own right.
Speaker 2: So we mentioned Candice Owens bringing this up, So we're going to just there's a couple three or four quick little clips that I want to show because it is cracking the mainstream. The fact that they're actually bringing these things up means that we are winning on some levels for sure that we don't get to see. But when the conclusion is that they better start getting out in front of this message, it shows that we're directly over the target. So here she talks about all faiths being infiltrated by Frankism. Interesting, and let me know, if you can't hear anything.
Speaker 4: Here, the implications there are quite severe, quite severe. So, like I said, I can show you how all of our faiths have been infiltrated. And I say this, the Jewish faith, the Christian faith, and of course the Muslim faith has been infiltrated by people with the explicit aim as sabotized you by had of taking over the world, that through sin, they would be redeemed. That they had to commit sins. It's a form of gnossism. The more that you sin, the more egregious your sin.
Speaker 1: We will inherit the earth.
Speaker 4: And I want to take a quick pause right here because I want to thank one of our sponsors.
Speaker 1: It's a great one.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that's the general summary of what Frankism is. Their mission is to take over the world through Antinomianism, and the greater the sin, the quicker it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: So what do you think they're corrupting? You know, the perversions and stuff like that, and the transgender push and all this, right, because if people, you know, give them a ridiculous thing to follow, and the people who followed. Those are the people that you, you know.
Speaker 2: You lead.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, everybody has their their what do you call it, their vice, and they'll they'll supply that vice and then they'll really destroy all that is good. And if they have to get rid of the people who are not corruptible, then they have no problem with that either.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so you know that corruption that you're talking about, transgenderism, that all comes from Prussia to and the Ymar Republic after the First World War. Oh, of course see the Berlin babble on Berlin one hundred thousand prostitutes in Berlin and who brought that? And so we're living in YMR two point zero yep. So here she mentions Brandie the.
Speaker 4: Jews around time obviously because as we're talking about spirituality, for those of you who are thinking about praying, don't even know where to start. Well, I can't recommend enough hallow the app hollow in the summer, and you know, I like to spend time with my family to travel. There's one routine that I really never like of and I have seen that when you look into the individuals who are definitively frankest, who practiced like I said in your own time research Lewis brandeis he came from a family of Francis Cio.
Speaker 2: She mispronounces his name. Yes, this is one one pattern I see. If they mentioned Walter Lippman, the founding father of modern journalism, they'll say Walter Lippmann or Louis Brandy's or you know, they just they mess it all up.
Speaker 1: It may be. It may be a way to get people who might be curious enough to do googleseners not know how to spell something. Sure, you know, just a little.
Speaker 4: It's explicit. You can find this everywhere. This cannot be contested. No one can tell you. No, it's not a conspiracy theory. This man, Okay, was a Francist. He kept a photo of a portrait of Ava Frank, the unholy Virgin, the non virgin Giva Frank, who was considered a messiah, first female messiah to the mystics, on his desk, the tops of our government, who's supposed to be married into.
Speaker 2: The proper orientation towards moral and ethical practices. No, isn't that sort of what we're supposed to be thinking? Us Supreme Court justice does right, and it's it's inverting it all, and it's very telling of you know, if if the leader of the of the movement, Jacob Frank was passing around his own daughter like that and probably ancestuously having you know as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you think they do to their children and what do you think they'll do to yours?
Speaker 2: Yep. And brandeis married a second cousin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a frank Gist family.
Speaker 4: So this faith made to America and when you start to research these people, they committed a lot of their time to the Zionist cause.
Speaker 1: Makes me uncomfortable. She doesn't mention. Here is how the Jesuits are also infiltrating literally almost at the same time. In the eighteen hundreds actually prior to and uh, Samuel Morris, the guy who created a telegraph in morse code yep, documents this through the Leopold Society. Out of what the hell ever was I forgot some a bitch I can't remember now, But but he's which which whis? When you if you're gonna say that it came to America like on the backs of Jesuits and Roman Catholics who were quote unquote converts from the from the Frankest movement itself, which she's a Roman Catholic, So I think there's a reason why that's not being just that part, that element of that of the Jesuit Frankest connection is not being made here.
Speaker 2: Right, And uh, people are calling her a Pilgrim society plant that she's probably a member of the Pilgrim society. So you'll see that they'll be like knowledge shadows that she creates. Like you're talking. They'll talk about a subject, but they won't talk about, you know, certain areas of it specifically. And that's what we're seeing here.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know about it Kendae too much. She does she express Christian Zionus views when it comes to Israel.
Speaker 2: Yes, she does. In this video, she says that Christians and Jews must get together and help stop this. She says that somewhere here in this fifty two and a half minutes, I just heard it again this morning.
Speaker 1: We need the devil and God to get together to fight the devil. Right, sounds good.
Speaker 2: You're talking about them not bringing up certain things. Listen to her. When she tries to bring up stolen bones, her mind just blanks on it. And so how do you actually blank on I would say the most famous secret society that we have in the United.
Speaker 4: States in that club, the Yale Club. The name is escaping me right now. But these were the elites, Okay, these were not people that were on the fringes, this person writes.
Speaker 2: So we show the creation of the CFRs through this group called the Inquiry. And they're all Phi beta Kappa. They're all magna cum laude a ssuma cum laude cum laudes. They are the top of class masters sometimes double masters of arts. All of them have Bachelor of Arts degrees. So they've weaponized knowledge and gave it to these tools of the trade. And you know, these men, largely driven by a noble lie. They helped establish all of this through progressivism. Right, We've always heard this term the road to hell is paved with good intentions. This is really what happened throughout the twentieth century is that we were fooled by these nice sounding words that it looks like we're being fooled by again. So this is where history repeats, and if we understand this, we won't condemn ourselves to repeating it. So it's interesting that you know, she blanks on skull and bones, So you know, there's some gate keeping there, I would say. And so then at forty eight minute mark, we're gonna she has a viewer listener right in and.
Speaker 1: Oh, Voodoo Rangers says she she blinks because, like usual, she doesn't know the subjects she's talking about, just what she's been told to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, ah, so you see Candice owns there. Oh yep, yeah, okay, So I'm just gonna play this. This is where she mentions the Rothschild's involvement in creating Israel.
Speaker 4: Child's created Israel I do not have that as a fact, or locals dot com and find me there.
Speaker 1: This person sold. Second, she says she doesn't have the sheets on the Rothschilds creating. It's in the freaking declaration, so.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, and so we'll get to that in a sect here.
Speaker 4: This person says, the Rothschild's created Israel I do not have that as a fact. But I'm reading your comment, this person says, acts.
Speaker 2: See. So now one of the great misbeliefs that is going on right now is that Israel was founded in nineteen forty eight. It was founded thirty one years before that, right nineteen seventeen, the Balfour Declaration okay.
Speaker 1: And they were working at us since nineteen oh five give or take when.
Speaker 2: For sure, even before that there was work towards a Jewish homeland in Palestine. And you know, Christians were largely at the tip of the spear there, as we've shown in evangelical or Christian dispensationalism in the social.
Speaker 1: Gospel, right, which would which would lead right back to the Francis again and their infiltration.
Speaker 2: Sure, and that's Crowley is involved there. You know, these we start to connect some really interesting people together, you know, Huxley, Crowley and Christopher Risherwood. We're all in Berlin together at the same moment that Berlin fell. All of those men bisexuals.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you about, you know his Croley's connection to Frakism, like Hiss were also the Christian Brethren that they were in the the Exclusive Brethren.
Speaker 2: Which was the exclusive one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's exclusive in Plymouth. You know Darby I think was the exclusive but ye, that came out of that's the Christian Zionist quote unquote Francis, that's what there was. One of the people who established those brethrens. So and when you have this exterior of like puritanical upbringing. You know, you have Crowley could very well have been getting the same treatment if it was you know, as far as being passed around and stuff like that. And he was very close to his father, and when his father died of like I think it was like tongue cancer or something like that, he was he was destroyed and uh went a little haywire. But there's probably more to that, you know, there's probably more to the dynamics of that relationship and that family. And they were wealthy because of the croly Ale and all that stuff like that. So that that is that alone, but in addition to that, well you see happening a lot and how it's a good way to like track these people is that you know, Beta Francis or Beta Jesuit is the perfect what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Training to be a spy And Crowley was a diplomat, Yeah, sure was.
Speaker 1: It was. It wasn't prior to m I five. I forgot what it's called, but it was he was. He was a spy for the b for Britain, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he was probably a double agent, maybe even a triple agent.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people and a lot of people that are these things are either from a Jesuit background or a Franca's background, because that is who they were created. That is, you know, they want those people in these positions to be spies because they're never to be outwardly, but they are inwardly and that's that's a signature of the Frankis the Jesuits.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this is the article that I wrote Brandei's Part two, Scientific Management and his influence on Taylor, the Taylor Society, and how he actually threw the skull and Bones funded National Consumers League established the legislation because Brandeis was known as the People's Attorney. So not only is a u is he a U S Supreme Court justice, but he is one of the He's really the founding radical US Supreme Court justice. We see those today now a lot. But he was also the people's attorney, so he sort of had a he had built a reputation from nineteen hundred to nineteen ten, nineteen twelve.
Speaker 1: It's always the people's something or the workers say something when it comes to communism.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so there's the book The Principles of Scientific Management, and in behind his Midville steel works where he first started experimenting on the perfectibility of Matt and so we introduce everybody to the National Consumers League. And these are women of the progressive movement. These are famous women of the progressive movement that a lot of people admire today. And they'll share means of their famous quotes. But what that is evidence is of is us getting fooled again feminism right, So we have to be more sophisticated in our understanding of this world, more mature in our perspectives to understand it in order to make better moves and be successful. So he gets together with the National Consumers League. All of the literature is paid for by Russell Sage, which is the executive arm of Skull and Bones. So brandeis is Phi beta cap. I haven't been able to tag him Skull and Bones, but he's a member of all of these gentlemen's clubs. Cosmos.
Speaker 1: Living into David Quake Gildman will be another another way to yeah, yeah, the Russell Trust and gaining all those yashes together.
Speaker 2: Too, for sure. So you can see that they meet him and ask him to advocate for their their movement. And this is the official story that they met at his place. So I included a picture of his place. So yeah, efficiency, And I can't remember the title of this book now, but it's written by Josephine Goldmark. And Josephine Goldmark's father is a father of seven sisters back in the same area Prague that the Brandies grew up in and brand Eyes. They're related, the goal Marks and the Brandeises and and Brandeis marries his second cousin m Yeah. And it was a revolutionary liberal, revolutionary aristocratic, you know, in the mid eighteen hundreds too, social influencer. You can see Joseph gold Mark's work as a reformer in the progressive area did much to redesign the American social contract. This is why we say that a US Supreme Court justice is really the maker of our modern day social contract, this modern day shit show that we're all just totally frustrated with. And that is left you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I said, you do go great work explaining the social contract too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so I would also steer people towards Larkin Rose's uh, mister Jones's plantation he talks about that's really about Stadism, but you can really apply it to the scientific expert and how he's you know, Walter Lippman called him the entering wedge. This is where where middle management comes from. It's why it goes against our very human nature to have a micromanaging middleman, always looking over our shoulder while we're at work. This is an extension of tailorism.
Speaker 1: And for those of you who are wondering what statism is, you're living in it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's a it's a cult religion too. Yeah, to believe that you're going this is a progressive. This comes directly out of this era to believe in patriotically and so much in your country. And then it's US foreign policy. This is progressivism. This is the veils that have been put over our eyes that we cannot see that Morpheus talks about.
Speaker 1: And I noticed a Fabian society being mentioned there. How much of a dive have done into their influence.
Speaker 2: Huge deep dive into the Fabian society. They totally connect. This is the big thing here to understand is that the Fabian society connects with the American progressives through Walter Littman, Lewis Brandeis, and they establish the book that Sidney Webb wrote and the other book that Graham Wallace wrote, and those are two founders of the Fabian Society. So what are those two books? Titles Industrial Democracy by Sydney Webb and The Great Society by Graham Wallace. Graham Wallace dedicates that book to his best friend, Walter Littman, the founding father of modern journalism. So when you're looking at our journalism and you're shaking your head and you're like, this is just punditry. These are just opinions. We're not supposed to have reporters with opinions. But that's all it is. Now, well you can thank one of these fathers of progressivism, Walter Littman.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny that Johnson's program is called the Greek Society.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is very interesting connection because a lot of the bands that were coming out of the Woodwork hate Ashbury in the sixties counter Revolution were called the Great Society too.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice and you know, oh and I noted, I learned and when I was reading that, Daniel whatever McGowan, David Gowen, Yeah, that people like Jack Nicholson and the Fonda and stuff like that were called the Young Turks. Why would you pick that name? Why the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you're not educated. You don't understand what's going on. That's just just a nickname.
Speaker 1: Right, and why the right, yeah, exactly, and why and why would a new like a liberal news broadcast or or or uh, you know network want to call themselves the Young Turks based off of a horrific and by the way, that ties right back to the Donma, which were Saboteans, because the leaders of the Young Turks were sabotean fracists. They were they were really Muslim.
Speaker 2: And they still exist today as the Dame. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, so when you hear about all these Muslim groups a lot of times that's headed by just another form of Judaism, right, the radical Judaism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right. And so you we can check all of our sources at the bottom of each article. We've usually got about twenty of them, and throughout the body we'll even just provide the sources like we did here with the Fabian Freeway high Road to Socialism in the US.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: We get some of our sources from this book. So Miss Josephine Goldmark states that the brandeis brief in the Moler case, reprinted together with Judge Brewers opinion, was in great demand from law schools and universities as well as from labor unions and libraries. Gone was the deadening weight of legal precedent. So this is where they sort of inspired by the enlightened absolutists with their censuses, and they're gathering as statistics and facts and social science which was originally called sociology coming from the German historical school. This is the creation of the brandeis brief. It's discarding the weight of legal precedents. So you're not arguing law anymore on legal arguments, you're just establishing stats and facts which are manipulatable.
Speaker 1: That's in fact.
Speaker 2: We're not objection of Uh, they're not objective. They aren't. You can't trust those as if they are the truth. And I see this again in a lot of people, even in alternative media. They'll say that's a fact, and they'll use the word fact as if it's irrefutable. But this is the trick the fact according to the expert. Yeah, they've got as many perspectives as there are eyeballs looking.
Speaker 1: At it, right, So it's the trick consensus. And that's and that's not how you get it's truth anyway, It's not truth by consensus.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a logical fallacy. That's that's a following the bandwagon. You don't want to go with the flow man.
Speaker 1: The intellectual mob rather than the not so intellectual mob. It's just another form of mob rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so Judge Brewer, this is a case where he established precedent that hasn't changed to.
Speaker 1: That's a problem too, is once you get to that, that that the expert you know, or the facts or whatever they're talking about there, rather than the rule of law. Then after you set that once, you can always revert back to that with precedents. And you're not supposed to deal do that either, supposed to go right back to the rule of law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what it did was relegate the judge to a spectator. M hm. He's a scientific expert. Now ruled the whole conversation exactly. So that is right. See how they enter in and they wedge apart the things that get us to source, whether that's income, knowledge, faith, spirituality. There's always somebody in the middle of our connection, you know, from ourselves directly to the source. This is why they want to get rid of cash and anything that sort of empowers the rugged individual. So in this case, Judge Brewer stating in his final assessment before examining the constitutional question, because he's He's like, well, how is this supposed to work with the Constitution? Because the Constitution is immovable and you're trying to create a living, moving law. So you can see why they experimented on the constitution to notice the course of legislation as well as expressions of opinions from other than judicial sources.
Speaker 1: And really by nineteen thirteen there was no there was no constitutional republic anymore. Anyway, I would ye, so far as I say, eighteen sixty five it died, it died at Appomatics Courthouse. But to see it actually take it take shape in the new form of government by you know, banking conglomerates, I think you're looking at nineteen thirty for the final blow, the final kill kill Federal Reserve. And then by nineteen thirty three with the bankruptcy that that was another nail on the coffin.
Speaker 2: And now the New Deal, the Federal Reserve and the New Deal both Brandeis is credited with being largely the architect of So when people talk about the creation of the Federal Reserve, they often will bring up the jackal the what is it Jecko Island?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I've got the book.
Speaker 2: Here, the Creature from Jackyl Island. I've got it, and there's not it's so it's it's a huge book, but there's no brandise.
Speaker 1: In it, right, And that's that's one of the problems. You have to go to Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustasmoles, which I which I believe was the I think I think that book is actually the whitewashed version to control that information came from came out of g. Edward Griffin, you know, John Birch Society, Rockefeller funded, uh controlled opposition. So what you're looking at there is what what's what's passable for the masses?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Weird, Yeah, weird. Seen inside the Canyon, Yep. There's a lot of there's a lot of that going on with the military intelligence and shaping our minds and basically co opting what was actually a legitimate movement away from government. And then you know, let's a bunch of acid on these people and give a bunch of Marxist leaders and stuff like that and steer them into the other opposite direction, and you know, and then create colts everywhere because those are the byproducts of all their experimentation. So why not why not see where this heads us? How how far can we take people's minds and how can we manipulate them to do things? And then we'll just call that a cult. So we're far away from it, right right, We've got We've got about ten minutes. I want to say, because I've got to run out to San Diego, but we should also just uh maybe try to do this again, maybe in a week or two.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I got that. Yeah, if you want to do it every Wednesday morning, however we want to do it. Yeah, yeah, it would be great to get all.
Speaker 1: Of this out, so you do that would be great. If you want to do if you want to do Wednesday recurring, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do that. And so you can see Russell Sage. We got five minutes to go. Here, there's their emblem and we're showing. I encourage everybody obviously to go to Bulletproof pub and start looking at these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's only invaluable information. You can read it. You can watch it like I want to. I want to catch up on your I'm probably gonna do this as I drive is your missing link interviews?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, and I've actually i'll also this morning after we get off here, I'll upload the last couple ones. They're actually not on Bulletproof pub dot com. But Jesse Howl is a friend of mine, and uh, he's been really great to us. I think I've been on that show now twelve times. We went through the whole series like we did with the Deep Share and who knows, uh, with any luck, Jesse's going to drop by the farm here in the next few days. I know that they're coming through and not nice. And yeah, it's the last year of our farm here. We've got some great news on the horizon. It is incredible, but Sue don't have the time here to get into it.
Speaker 1: You got you guys rent Land, and that's basically you're you're you're doing Are you doing it for sale or for for yourself or both? Or how does that work?
Speaker 2: Yep? So we were a market garden, okay, and we grow like thirty different varieties of things awesome.
Speaker 1: And did you ever get any hot peppers? Let me know, because I make Oh yeah, we're great.
Speaker 2: We do a lot of hot peppers. You know. We're a sort of a canner's corner too, so a lot of people will come to us for preserving pickles, tomatoes, all of those kinds of things. We established this seven years ago. I just built this farm out of my mind and we ended up leasing land from an aging couple that were actually walking away from this year. This will be our last year, and we're.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the drama there, that's that's kind of shitty that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And so over time I'm going to start talking about that. It's just kind of sensitive right now. But if you've watched any of the I go actually pretty deep into it, a little further than maybe I wanted to in one of those missing links. So if you ever want to know sort of the update of our farm, I just haven't given the last couple of weeks there's been We're now amalgamating with a larger group of people here in Kelowna, not far and we've established a ton of new relationships and we are actually going to level up our whole operation. We're leasing land at no cost and we're getting free labor.
Speaker 1: That's a hell of a deal.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a dream deal. And I always told my wife, I said, you know, we just got to keep getting better every day, every year. We got to just keep getting better to be more proficient, and one day somebody that that somebody will come along and notice our value. And that's really what's happened. I think, you know, as time goes here, growers are going to become very important in our society, and we're starting to see it now. And you know, we are truly blessed.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if I had a ton of land and no time to actually work it, I would give people the access to it to grow what they want as long as I was also fed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's me. We've got I don't know how many acres. It's at least seventy acres now through the people that we've just affiliated with, and they're just basically doing hay and keeping the operations going because there's land tax and alur status that you know, you're supposed to achieve a certain amount of money to keep and and so this is a great opportunity for our farm. You can find us at hills have Acre Farms on Facebook if you want to know what's going on there. We're going to start releasing some information as to what's going on Now that I've had some final confirmations and conversations with these guys, it looks like we're moving forward there next year. And so man, I'm just.
Speaker 1: I almost recognize you. When I was look at the missing link when you popped up, I was like, hey, there's no that's a bulgin yeah picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a long time ago. So let's end her there, all right. But I do encourage everybody to go and finish reading this article here Scientific Management, especially the conclusion where we show where we show brand Eyes actually infiltrating the Taylor Society and how he influences all of these major players. These guys actually like the Gant chart. These are things that we use in construction sites today. These are big names, big inventors of things like the slide rule. So here's the Fascist or the Fascies on the cover of the Principles of Scientific Management. So we opened this show talking about Mussolini and his connection to Frederick Winslow Taylor and wanting a picture of him in exchange for a picture of himself Mussolini, and we can see that ingrained into the cover of the nineteen eleven and the nineteen thirteen one is a fascies.
Speaker 1: It's always nice when you're the biggest fan of somebody who's the biggest fan of you changing each other's pictures.
Speaker 2: Right, And so they all point to Taylorism as an essential aspect to the control of their own societies, and even William William Jennings on ABC News went into Taylorism Frederick Winslow Taylor's life and said that Taylorism is one of the most influential isms of the twentieth century, and hardly anybody knows what it is. And so scientific management coined by this US Supreme Court justice that founded Israel with the Balfour Declaration and the establishment of the Palestine Economic Corporation, working in hands with Rothschild. So maybe next show we can finish off maybe what we're talking about with the Taylor Society and then get into his Zionist frankest connections.
Speaker 1: I love it. That sounds a great place to go from here, and so we'll just call it next Wednesday, We'll go with eight am.
Speaker 2: Yep, I could do earlier. I can do seven am if that works for you. But yep, I think.
Speaker 1: It's only because I had to jet out. But I think the regular schedule for as eight to ten, so we'll try to do it for that. I'll market all right, and now I'll send you to like when I get back here from San Diego. It was really great to talk to you again. It's always a pleasure, man. I always get fired up and excited about our talks because it's nice. It's nice when you can play off somebody, like you know, it's like it's like the details are all fitting together, like, oh, I got this piece, I got this piece, and you're developed and you're showing the whole almost the whole picture. I'm like, but I got this piece here. It's just perfect. It's perfect. How it's not every time?
Speaker 2: And I think that they did this to us. This is how they gained our control through the cybernetics movement and the interdisciplinary crossover. They got all of these scientific experts together, their own realm of expertise, and then presented it to everybody else. And they were doing that same thing. Oh, that would help us establish this and so that's really the cybernetic revolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I'm glad that you're talking about that because maybe you and I can discuss potential collaboration on Book two is going to be called Priestcraft's Singularity, the Sorcerer and the Sorcery and the Sorcerers, or the science and the Sorcery, right, and that's going to be talking about you know, cybernetics and all the other stuff to transhumanism, how it you know, where it came from. And it's going to be a pretty in depth. So maybe we can maybe we can collaborate on the I have a enterta that thought for sure, Yeah, okay, man uh, And then I would direct you to the Future Perfect Part two, the Cybernetic Revolution Future Perfect Part two.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is that on the Bulletproof pub landing page. It's just a little further down.
Speaker 1: It's oh yea yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, yep, yeah.
Speaker 2: But there's a two parter that shows that the League of Nations is really the origins of the u N and it's actually pacifists that creates.
Speaker 1: Pacifism is what was killing Germany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Cybernetic Revolution and the Paris Peace Conference or the Treaty of Resites specifically, the greatest sellowed in human history is what Batesman said. So this is a critical aspect to absolutely cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you for putting in that direction. I'll be checking that out as I rolled today. Good day, sir.
Speaker 2: One last thing, yeah, cybernetics. The entire story is here, cybernetics, the Macy conferences, So stere you towards that, Klaus Pious, Yeah about really incredible source.
Speaker 1: I touched on briefly in my book about Macy too, and yeah, that's pretty interesty stuff.
Speaker 2: That's the origins of the cybernetic revolution, actually, the progression that goes into rock. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: I think he gave them. I think he then gave them land too. I think Rockefeller was handed out land to all these six psychodyass Sure all right, man, it was really good talking to you, and I'll see you next Wednesday. Thanks for everybody tune in tomorrow. You known every other day after that too, so I will. I'll be there later, guys, Thank you, sir. Right extreme extreme