Speaker 1: Ninety seven point one the egle. You know, we got mud Vein tickets to give away, and we like to give away with the iHeart app, there's a talkback feature. The first person to use the talkback feature and leave their name, their number, and their email address and the answer to this question, which member of the show has a husband or spouse that works at a charity that was trying to help a teacher get a new refrigerator.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about it like five minutes ago.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, you heard it, and you're gonna be the first person to win those mud Vein tickets.
Speaker 2: They're coming in the fall.
Speaker 1: I believe that show is at the Bomb Factory, right it is, okay yep, So you can win tickets to that, use the talkback feature and you will be good to go. This segment is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works. Tonight, Ben and I are gonna be in the building at Rollertown as I am hosting yacht Rock Trivia. You get signed up at six point thirty. We start sharp at seven o'clock. There's three rounds. I play music, you name the artist, you name the song, and there's a trivia question we get a massive point total and then there's like a final Jeopardy thing at the end. And I have timed this out to end right as Stars Playoff hockey begins. So we go right from yacht Rock Trivia starting at seven, right into Game five Stars Winnipeg, and then we will have Jazzy's Tacos in the house. So good, so good, Big Lou Mitchellattas, So if you love Mitchellatta's, you can get like right now, we got our Mexican logger back in. You could pour that into Big Lous Mitchellattas. And then on top of that, we have our Summer Breeze, a new breezy cocktail for you, Summer Shandy's. Tonight's gonna be amazing. Yeah, And we need you, man, All local businesses need support. We're way up in the Northern Burbs and trying to chase a dream up there. We greatly appreciate anybody who comes and hangs out with us tonight. Yeah, yacht Rock Weekend, all weekend long. They're gonna have a DJ tomorrow night, Luke Sarel from Josie Records. But tonight yacht Rock Trivia, join me and Ben will be there as soon as the show is over, and we'll have a big playoff watching party as well.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this track. Another edition of things is tracking all right.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see the article this morning that things are so good for the Mavericks in the last three days that they're looking for new, bigger places to host their draft party?
Speaker 2: Good for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's changed, everything's changed, And just coincidentally, this was already planned. They have their season ticket pick a Seat night where you go to the American Airline Center and you pick seats. So since the I may I don't have the numbers in front of me, I may have it wrong. But since two Monday Night happened, sales for season tickets have gone through the roof.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Now there's a wait list, so love it.
Speaker 1: Also corporate sponsorship opportunities through the roof.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Like it's happened in three days. The interest is there. Why wouldn't it be. Now you've got, you know, this iconic phenom. Who you're gonna get the number one pick in a year where it's undisputed who the number one pick is.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Our buddy Kirk Anderson over at MAVs Moneyball had a draft expert on and he was talking about basically Cooper Flag and just talking about him being the kind of person that you build your entire defense around. Now, Cooper Flag is basically he's six' eight, barefoot And i'm sitting there, Going, god this sounds Like. Draymond Like draymond is the shortest Person i've ever seen a team build their entire defense.
Speaker 2: Around and it's. Amazing what do you mean they build? Around they Build he's.
Speaker 1: The smartest defensive. Player all of their rotations are based on What draymond is, doing what he's, sealing and where he's sending people because he Is he's not a seven foot guy block in, shots but he's just such a unique defensive. Presence he orchestrates everything they're talking. About Cooper flagg is that kind of a defensive? Mind were you saying that When kai is, out do you see him initiating offense and being used in that? Way that's WHAT i started to think is going to happen because of the Way Jason kidd Utilized. Giannis Jason kidd's the guy who Turned yiannis into a point guard and point. Forward whatever you want to call, Him and SO i kind of put that out, there AND i was, LIKE i don't know what's going to.
Speaker 2: HAPPEN i haven't talking him out over, there BUT i do Know jason kids.
Speaker 1: BACKGROUND i do know that he chose to Play Nause marshall at point guard instead of having certain point. Guards And i'm, like if you did Start cooper flag And i'm not saying he's a full time point guard, now it's a huge, responsibility BUT i do think that you can run the offense through him and other people simultaneously Until kai comes. Back When kai comes, Back kai is your point, guard and then he becomes a secondary, distributor, Right BUT i think he can get you through by playing him in the back court and PLAYING.
Speaker 2: Pj Washington junior.
Speaker 1: Too but there are several reports that they're looking for a point. Guard and if you go and you look at some veterans that you know could be, available you, KNOW i, MEAN i think they will add a point.
Speaker 2: Guard give.
Speaker 1: Me you have to predict their starting lineup right now for the first, game and then who's the sixth man starting. FIVE i predicted it's going to Be Derek, Lively Anthony, DAVIS Pj, Washington Cooper, flag And Klay. Thompson what that's WHAT i think their starting lineup is going to be in the First.
Speaker 2: Oh my god that.
Speaker 1: ONE i also think something else will. Happen, okay, wow that is. Exciting all. Right coming up next in The Hollywood, shuffle we got updates on The diddy.
Speaker 2: Trial you're gonna to stick around and hear.
Speaker 1: That