Speaker 1: Lunching taco shows.
Speaker 2: The good, the bad, and the games.
Speaker 1: The highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: One to one one wj r R minder thirteen chances coming your way to day to win one thousand dollars in rock the bank run. Around nine oh five is when you'll get the first of those thirteen different keywords to enter at w jr R dot com.
Speaker 1: You mentioned earlier, what a way to start your weekend winning one thousand dollars on JRR.
Speaker 2: Think of a few places that would come in handy this weekend. Uh huh. Let's begin with the bad stack. You get a late entry from Duval sixty eight year old woman named Carol. Carol first created by your parents. Well, first name spelled only with one L as opposed to the last name with two hours. She uh she Apparently we gotta buypolar situation going on with Carol. Carroll uh stabed a seventy three year old fellow resident to death at a senior living facility. Come on, seventy three year old Robert Tucker has come to his wounds at the end behest of Carol Carroll, who has been taken into police custody.
Speaker 1: She will be power flushed Momentarily, we got to include the drive byslash gunfight from earlier in the week in Cocoa where a two year old girl and a stroller took hot lead caught in the crossfire.
Speaker 2: Scumbags.
Speaker 1: I can safely say that store that had happened in front of is a store I will never go in, even if, well, if I'm having a crisis.
Speaker 2: I'm right there. I would rather starve to death.
Speaker 1: No, I met a crisis like a bathroom christis oh one of those?
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought I'd figured it out that play. Then we got the seventy one year old substitute teacher in Osceola County who body slammed the student into the wall. The elementary school student into the wall Dasmore's shaw. He looked like a cantankerous old dude. Remember we saw his mug shot earlier this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh this complete lunatic coco Again, this was on Sunday. The guy who killed another dude first started stabbing him with a knife that guy taken away from him. Then he grabbed a screwdriver. Then then he picked up and finished the job with a tire iron Carlush Gomez. I hope he's behind multiple bars. Good god, man, I.
Speaker 1: Do remember that story. I didn't know it started with a knife and a screwdriver. I just I just heard the crowbar.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, he got all these triple play there, man. Then the shooting in downtown Melbourne. The guy who did the shooting his claiming self defense. I didn't instigation continues. We just hate seeing this stuff going on in downtown Melbourne because they've taken so many steps to try to change the situation that had been getting out of control down there. Yeah, we love it down there, we do, we do. All right, that's enough, man, we got too much good going on this weekend. Let's uh, shall we just get your device out here, taco or what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go ahead enough and power flush all those individuals.
Speaker 2: If you're new in town to this procedure. Here, this is the actual sound effects from my partner's home restroom where you had a deluxe power flush er installed. It is very impressive.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're if your pot over there was up off the fader. I think it might be that that was underplaying with the true power flush.
Speaker 2: Let me put some more gain on it here. That's what I'm talking about. That's going to take anything down.
Speaker 1: Wow. Literally, my ear drums out. Well, you're the one who asks for more gain. Let's go to the good News now here to facilitate that for you. Let's go to the Good News Network. You're ready, Let's do it. Ah, all are pregnant ladies out there, got some good news for you. Eating avocados during pregnancy is a linked to lower food allergy risk in your babies. So eating avocados helps out your babies. You might want to start. How about this woman? Uh, woman rescued a shark that was entangled in fishing line with her bare hands. As the friend shop the incredible video. We don't need to hear all that, but look at her. We're giving her a pal again. If you're just experiencing this segment for the first time, it's very short on details, vague, yes, all would say, I think, And anybody that fishes, remember put your left of her line in the little fishing tube down at the dock. Don't throw it out in the ocean, you dummy. Um Oh, look it's Toddler. A packet of fungi. Fun guy, A packet like this, a packet of fun guy inside of new diapers breaks them down in the landfill, turning it to uh something like you know, it just breaks them down.
Speaker 2: I can't mike clenium. What miceoleum lamonium that comes out. That's the first duty, right, that's the very first couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they need to pave roads with.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you I'm telling you right now, man, if you haven't.
Speaker 1: Had a baby yet and you're gonna feed them avocados and get ready for that first thing, or you eat the avocados. Eighteen year old eighteen hundred year old Roman water pipe pat made from hollow tree trunks was found under a street in Belgium. They were doing plumbing eighteen hundred years ago over in Belgium. Look, that is incredible. It's this big hollow tree trunk that they angled connected and everything. Yeah that's all nice, But they didn't have this, Yeah, they definitely didn't, but they had the plumbing at least, so you know, you know, we know Comer's crack was happening probably in the Roman outfits. Pow out there trying to sell me an ad tell you about a healthcare program.
Speaker 2: Want't you smellfcare?
Speaker 1: This dad turned the nineteen seventies private jet into an Airbnb rental that's complete with the original cockpit or cockpit. No, it's got the original cockpit and it's it's pretty cool looking. Actually you can sleep in it. I mean, well, it's an Airbnb.
Speaker 2: And then your honor, you know, Pat, your honor.
Speaker 1: Yes, from over in the Bravard area. Yes, set this story for the Good News Network. Dog saved another dog that was having a seizure. Did you see this?
Speaker 2: I did not thank you your honor for sending it over. Yeah, it actually went up. If we ever have to go in front of a judge, I hope it's hurt. Oh yeah, no doubt. Yeah it went.
Speaker 1: The one dog, the little pug or whatever, was laying on the ground like this sideways and the other dog put its.
Speaker 2: Paws on it, rolled it over and kind.
Speaker 1: Of like CPR dog. CPR was watching the video. It stouted, so thank you you're on Earth's Pat said, pow. We could end there, but we got all this could work out for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The world's first genetic index helps assy farmers breed UH heat tolerant cows to maintain their welfare and milk supply, so you're not getting spoiled milk, they curdled. Imagine squirting that right out of the others, you know, like when you pour the one that the jug was too old, it just goes blup.
Speaker 2: If you did the actually, I think that would be a really good high popping off point. Bow Lynchen Taco's commercial free work day rock block coming up next. Good Morning Everybody
Speaker 1: Lynchin Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app