Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said Head, Jeffrey's daughter, so duplat, the Unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas and Heaven's Days and aliens modified men for names, JFK Shot on the head now the Cia, Bigfoot and the mob Man, start of Sam talking tots again, Witches, JOm.
Speaker 3: Sanct serious noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 4: Stargards and the skull and Bones.
Speaker 2: Most celebrities are probably can so if you're feeling.
Speaker 4: All alone, crack of beer and cat stones, work you to the podcast Range Proof. We're here to entertain you. We're here to entertain you. It's sebesticad it's strange.
Speaker 5: Book mentions clergy.
Speaker 6: His ideas are the guiding principles of the European Union. The belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with Africans and Asians to destroy our identity and create a single mud race is the bias of all community policies that aim to protect minorities, not for humanitarian reasons, but because of the directives issued by the ruthless regime that's conducting the greatest genocide.
Speaker 5: In human history.
Speaker 6: The Kudenhof Clergy European Prize is awarded every two years to Europeans who have excelled in promoting this criminal plan. Among these awarded with such a prize is Angela Merkel and Hermann von Rumpi. The incitement to genocide is also the basis of the constant appeals of the United Nations that demands white countries accept millions of immigrants to help with low birth rates. According to a report published in January of two thousand, Population Division, a review of the United Nations and New York under the title Immigration Replacement a Solution to the Declining and aging population europeal need by twenty twenty five, one hundred and fifty nine million immigrants, and of course, the United Nations is a Rothschild funded operation. Its predecessor, the League of Nations, was funded entirely by the Rockefellers for nothing more than the Rothchild Gophers.
Speaker 5: For activity within the United States.
Speaker 6: G Brockchise, former director of the UN Agency of the World Health Organization. Oms proves that he had learned the lesson of clergy when.
Speaker 5: He said, quote, what people.
Speaker 6: In all places have to do is to limit of birth rates and promote mixed marriages. This aims to create a single race in a world which will be directed by a central authority generational glory. We look around us, the clergy plan seems to be fully realized, with thousands upon thousands of immigrants flooding into Europe, displacing, in some cases, genociding the local population.
Speaker 5: We face Europe's fusion with the Third World.
Speaker 6: The plague of interracial marriage produces each year thousands of young people of mixed race, the children of clergy. Under the dual pressures of misinformation and humanitarian propaganda promoted by the mainstream media and entertainment, the Europeans are being taught to renounce their origin and to renounce their national identity. The Jewish controlled entertainment is constantly promoting interracial relations. They make it trendy by getting celebrities to date people of the opposite race.
Speaker 5: In movies and commercials.
Speaker 6: We are constantly bombarded with interracial subliminal that the average indoctrinated citizen will blindly follow. This is mind control one oh one. If you force something down people's throats and normalize it and make it cool, people will follow and you will achieve your desired goal. Who owns Hollywood? Who owns the media? Who owns these mega corporations? They just happen to be Ashkenazi Jews?
Speaker 4: Welcome back everybody to the show. Welcome back. I'm your host, Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson, though Raptilian. You can find all my music on all music platforms. And who am I joined by on the second part of Technically the Callergy Plane.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna call myself the New Age Bobby Sands. Now I think I'm gonna go on Hunger Strike?
Speaker 4: The fuck is Bobby Sis?
Speaker 7: You've never heard of Bobby Sands? Oh my god? Should I give people a little bit of a history lesson?
Speaker 4: Sure? Yeah, no, whatever, Bobby say so.
Speaker 7: Born Robert Gerard Sands, he was a member of the Provisional Irish Republican Army. Also knows the IRA who died in Hunger Strike, Well imprisoned and hm prison may Is in Northern Ireland. He helped plan the nineteen seventy six Balamarl Furniture Company bombing and Don Murray, which was followed by a gun battle with the Royal Ulster Constabatory. He was arrested while trying to escape and sentence to fourteen years for firearms possession. He was the leader of the nineteen eighty one Hunger Strip, in which Irish and republic prisoners protested against the removal of special category status. During the strike, he was elected to the UK Parliament as an antih Block candidate. His death and those of nine other hunger strikers was followed by a serge of IRA recruitment and activity. International media coverage brought attention to hunger strikes and the Republican movement in general, attracting both praise and criticism.
Speaker 5: And that dude, he has a crazy story.
Speaker 4: May well have to cover him on the show at some point. And like I said on the last episode we covered this type of content, I want people to be aware that this is not being used to promote hatred or racism or anything like that that people will want to claim. This is just exposing things that are actually happening. The actual biggest conspiracy that we're seeing right now unfold right in front of our eyes, and it's not hatred to care for your own people and want to preserve your own cultural heritage that is not hateful in any way. Everybody else is doing it. Go ask China, Go ask Japan, Go ask Vietnam, go ask Like Asians seem to be pretty on board with protecting their national identity, who they are, their culture, same with Indians. Hence why last time we showed I think it was last time that we showed the clip of the Irish the Saint Pat's Day parade that is supposed to be there to celebrate Irish culture. Indians just got in there with their drums and their cultural dances to take over that. And my problem is that we are clearly seeing a direct correlation with our destruction of our countries from within, with also this clergy plan of flooding people into the country that shouldn't be there, do not share anything in common with us, and actually are there to destroy us. And like I said before, I know we have fans that are all around the world that are black and Asian and white and Native and all that stuff. This is not against anybody, and I really mean that I actually have love for all people. That's not a joke. Like I literally do have love for all people. I've had one of my best friends growing up as black, like I had very too. One of my best friends was native growing up, like, I've never had anything against anybody, but I have noticed that there is a full blown plan to destroy the Western world from within by using people as a weapon to destroy the nation from within. And this will also affect the people that are coming in here and taking over while they're bragging about doing it, and you know, there's clips that we're gonna show about them essentially just you know, parading around and claiming that they they're taking over and stuff like that, and it's it's quite clear what's happening. So I gotta go in and add a clip actually right now while we're doing this, but we're gonna break some stuff down. We're gonna show some videos, but like I just want to make like I literally for all the show's conception, I've said everybody, love everybody, and I've meant that that everyone needs to get along. But at this point, right now that we're facing uh, there were this idea that we're all going to collectively come together and fight against the New World Order, It's not happening, and they're using people as a weapon on purpose because they know it's a flooded country, especially in the Western world, with too many people of different ethnicities, different languages, different cultures. It will actually keep everybody fighting and distracted away from looking up at the people that are really controlling the situation, really controlling why the Third World stays poor and why people are in poverty, and why people are killing each other. Like this is a fact, this is what's happening.
Speaker 7: It's like it's scary as well. Like I'm just looking at some of the some of the uh like headlines, some of the Irish news over the last couple of is and like here's just a couple of interesting on zones just kind of run troties really quick. It's just kind of gives a bit more context to as we're talking about this, like Live Wild recording that this shit is still ongoing.
Speaker 5: Garage owner or garage owner as.
Speaker 7: You guys call it, says wujis are having car repairs paid by Irish taxpayers. A Waterford garage owner says that Ukrainian refugees are having repairs to cars, including engine replacements, paid for by the taxpayer, and that his business has received payments from the Department of Social Protection for the same In a viral video to TikTok, which has accrued over three hundred and eighty five thousand views at the time of this article, Paul O'Connor said that he and other dealers have also come across this issue, adding that he wanted to bring it to the public's attention and he considered an issue of wasteful expenditure even though his company was making.
Speaker 4: Money off the back of it.
Speaker 7: I'm not blaming people who come in, he said, saying he had no issues with the ssilum seekers who come into the country to work legally and pay taxes legally. But the system is so broken. How is this possible? This is scandalous and a complete waste of Irish tax money. I've seen Irish people genuinely stroggle to pay for repairs to their cars and was not far right Arounti immigration to point out the payments for car repairs for people who were not paying taxes was completely wrong. He said that in one instance, a six hundred euro bill from his workshop was paid by the Department of Social Protection and that quotes for a new engine costing severals of thousands for a premium branded car with Ukrainian registration plates were also sent in. Also another thing to note these, as.
Speaker 4: I said, it's not just people of color either that are coming in and like like taking advantage of the systems that we created in these certain nations. Any intelligent person of color knows that once the white race is eliminated, it will not be good for them for any country they flee to well become what they came from. And that's what's happening too. I want to make that point. It's just like and even the idea of the clergy plate, like alex Is has been on this show, one of like, I consider one of my good friends, Billy's best friend. He's a mixed race dude. He's half black and half white, like, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Love who you want to love. But if this is legitimately a plan in the background to blend everybody into one race that the oligarchs and the bankers and the people with the tiny little hats can control over, well, obviously that's a problem. And obviously it's been pushed so much into the public that they are claiming, at least in their writings from what we covered last time that they want a dumbed down mixed race people with very low IQ and that's what they're trying to push. And I want to like make I just want to like keep saying this, I legitimately have nothing against other people and other races or anything like that. What white people, if you didn't know, are less than eight percent of the worldwide population, and everywhere that we exist has been to have the take on this idea of multiculturalism. Nobody else is doing it at all unless they come from a country white people literally either built and started inhabiting, or if they were native to And that's why I'm like, you know, we had the Indigenous and the Canadians that came together at one point. It wasn't the people who facilitated the residential schools or facilitate some of the destruction of the indigenous culture in Canada. It was the government. So you have to realize something when we're talking about this stuff, that it all goes back to the same people that want us to keep fighting each other, that don't want us to have our own homes, that want us to consistently keep biting each other in the neck, like we're rabid dogs, Ravenish dogs, ravenish is that the way we work, you know what I mean? Like I'm having a whiskey because I've had a fucking bad week.
Speaker 5: Even on the thing I was just talking about, Like.
Speaker 7: Someone brought up about the taxation of like our cars here, like our tax are like our chiro texts or role texts as they call it is quite high and like you can get in like prison time, like you like fight years, are not paying your old tax.
Speaker 4: And then like the government came out and said, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: In relation to tax on cars, Ukrainians who have arrived in Ireland have been entitled to apply for a vehicle temporary exemption, meaning they do not have to pay any vehicle registration tax. The Minister for Finance also said that only six vehicles have been registered with Ukraine license plates. However, majority of Ukrainian vehicles would likely fall under the temporary exemption criteria and and other.
Speaker 5: Things available to Ukrainian nationals.
Speaker 7: The Revenue does not hold a record of the overall number of Ukrainians Ukrainian vehicles brought into Ireland, So there you go again, Like it's just like you're telling.
Speaker 5: Me you have record, but you're telling me you don't keep record.
Speaker 4: Our money is being used to destroy us, and like and people, I understand this, and I want to make this clear again because I don't want people to look at this as, oh, these guys are white supremacists and Nazis or racists, because that's these terms that they use to try shut down people exposing this stuff. Like my aunt is literally Jamaican and she came to this country a long time ago and blended in and assimilated with the culture. And she's a Christian. And yes, what happened with the indigenous. I've covered this many times. I just covered this on the Patreon of talking about some of this stuff. Is like, we can't change the past, but we can make the future. And soon you guys will hear an episode that I did with a Native American dude from Canada and Alberta where we talked about bringing the whites and indigenous together to fight against this stuff because there we're also being all used against each other. But the people that came here and assimilated, and you know, in Canada and a lot of the European nations were founded on Christianity. That is a fact. As much as I'm not religious. I lean more towards Christianity, of the idea of like the beliefs that Christians have and holding morals and ethics of treating the way that they you should treat people. I will treat people with respect until they don't treat me with respect, right, And I just want to make that clear, like I have literally like through marriage, black family, and I want people to understand that this is just men to raise awareness about the things that are happening and how this is being done to not just destroy white people, to destroy us all. And you know, and I wanted to say this, I've I've had a rough week, Like I wanted to be honest about this stuff. To be awake and aware gets tough on people. I've battled depression my entire life. I've put myself through hell and back. I've had a lot of crazy experiences in my life that led me down some very dark roads and you know, and had to cope in various different ways, and you know, some of this stuff. To be awake and aware of all this stuff is gets tough on people, and to know that, like, hey, this is all being used to destroy us all, no matter what you think or if whatever. You've been polarized by political propaganda or conditioned or brainwashed to think this is all being used against all of us. And that's like I'm getting. Like, you know, I pay attention to lots of stuff going on in the world. I have a little girl coming into this world, and I don't want her to be a minority in the countries that my fucking ancestors built. Man, Canada is not the land. It's not the birds, it's not it's not that shit. It's the people. It's it's literally the people. Like these nations, they're not the land or the infrastructure or definitely not the government. I said a video that's talking about Canada. It's not on Instagram, but I do tiktoks where I try to expose some of this stuff. Canada is the people. A nation is the people, the idea of uh uh, the society, a homogenic society. It sounds gay, but it means essentially everything is in like has commonalities that we're all like connected through one thing, are commonalities of what we believe and think and who we are as a people. Like I just I want people to understand. You know, it's it's hard to watch when you knew it was crumbling right in front your eyes. It's true. Man. Yeah. And once uh, once the reset the pop relation to one billion, as they want to do it, half will be Chinese eux yests. So everybody that's listening to the audio will go live for a lot of these more controversial episodes. And I just like I wanted just to say that, like, you know, it gets tough, and everyone's battling these demons inside their minds, especially if you're like us, where you're like aware of the stuff that's going on and you pay attention to it, it gets tough. It gets tough on you. And and and thinking about like how I grew up, and then thinking like my daughter, and I hope to have as many kids as possible, Like I'm trying to convince the wife to have three, but at least I want to. And I would have seven, eight, nine, ten if I could, uh you know, I would, I would, I would. I would have as many kids as I possibly can. I know, I know is the background in the green screen. Yes, So because I'm having a kid brought into this world, I had to get rid of my podcast studio, so I just took pictures of it, but it keeps fucking moving it when once I get in the next room that going.
Speaker 7: Into if you had seven kids, you'd be in the fucking in the wardrobe regarding.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I well, if we're in different times, it would be a different type of place.
Speaker 7: Look there now, you know, Yeah, it's it's one of those things where like I always wanted to have multiple kids, but then I had one kid in a really bad situation and then it's just like mad, everything miserable. But yeah, I would be of the same ind of view where I would have been like, yeah, let me have like ten Irish kids if I could.
Speaker 4: And that's a I know, it's making it worse what I'm trying. I'm trying with the stupid green It'll be pinned to a wall in the next roop, so should be moving. It's on a little stand thing. Uh, that's even worse. But like this idea, like look at all the ship on my walls because I've been like all the stuff that was on it is like I have to like scrape everything down and set everything up. But like and this is this idea where I've seen comic God, I've had it's only because there's like ripples in it. If there's ripples in it, I can see if I can fix that. Uh. And like people I've heard seen people be like white people have more kids or whatever. Right, and uh there, I'm gone, I'm just part of the green screen now. Uh And I'm like, how okay, what we First of all, most people can't afford stuff. And the only reason that people in the Third World breed the way that they do is because they're like essentially right, they don't have as much education.
Speaker 5: We do a little bit of maths for a second.
Speaker 7: Not that you mentioned people not being able to afford shit, right, I just want to see something, what the conversion, because obviously I won't have any context this, I'd like you to be able to tell me.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to change over you into Canadian dollars.
Speaker 7: Right, So is six hundred and fifty seven thousand Canadian dollars a lot of money?
Speaker 4: Fifty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Six hundred and fifty seven thousand.
Speaker 4: Sure, six hundred No, No, not really?
Speaker 7: No, six six hundred and fifty seven thousand, No, No.
Speaker 4: Not really? Okay, oh, six hundred Okay. I'm like, I'm like, sorry, I miss like I'm the player of the green screen. Six hundred thousand. Essentially, yeah, okay, yeah you could. You could not buy a house?
Speaker 7: You could, you could, that's really half a million euros.
Speaker 4: And like there's a there was an article posted as houses are seven hundred thousand dollars for like like a shitty bungalow. Yes, so not that that's the point I was going to make.
Speaker 7: There was this young couple who've been saving up they're going to have their first kid, and they have half a million euros saved and they're like, we can't buy a house. I have half a million and I can't buy a fucking house. Can't even buy That's what's happening in Canada.
Speaker 4: Man. There was like for three hundred thousand, there was a tiny little a tiny little house like a shack, pretty much like in Toronto you need at least a million dollars to buy a shack. Like there is legitimately a shack on sale like eight hundred thousand dollars. And that's what's crazy. They don't want us to exist the way that we do. That's why they're doing this. That's why all this is being done. So like in the third worlds not gonna lie, Like a lot of them are just scraping by, not really making a lot of money, don't have intelligence, Like it is a fact, Like you can dispute it as much as you want. But the average IQ, the collective IQ in India is seventy six, okay, in Canada. In Canada, if you're under eighty, you are considered special needs. So when these people are arguing with you on the internet, don't argue with them. They're literally retarded. And also like there's places in Africa where they're like their IQ is sixty eight. That is less than a gorilla. And that's not racist. That's because of the environment that they're raised in. They're not educated the way that we are. And the thing is so they just breed out of control because they're mostly for it. Like there's some places, especially in Africa, where they're just like surviving on foraging for food and stuff like that, or living off the white farmers that are literally facilitating pretty much eighty five percent of the crops and the agriculture that is feeding Africa. And not to mention all the billions of dollars that we sent to as we talked about last time, and I'm not saying that black people are stupid. I'm saying that in certain rural parts of third world countries they have really low IQs. That is a fact. You can't deny it. If you do, you're also retarded. So, like, I want to make people understand that this is what's happening. You need to realize what's being done to you. And it doesn't matter what color you are. They're doing this to us all, and they hope to enslave us all under a one world digital currency and a one world government. This is a real So yeah, yeah, it's a they will own nothing and be happy to me like it's you know, they will own I already said it now recently, I was like, you already do own nothing. You can't afford a fucking house. You can barely afford a food.
Speaker 7: Like, you don't own anything, Like, uh, you know, I bought my car outright in cash.
Speaker 4: That's a funny story. I don't own that car.
Speaker 7: If anything happens, that car can be just taken away. If I do something wrong or if I mix miss my tax days, they can just leave me on the side of the road, take my car.
Speaker 4: I've said this about like So you you buy a house, right, you spend decades, you're like essentially retired, and you just own it. You're like sixty five seventy and you just finally own your house. Guess what, you don't fucking own it. The government does. You don't pay your property tax. Yeah, you don't pay your property tax, They'll take your house. Meanwhile, I'm always like it, but yet there's potholes in the road.
Speaker 5: There's all there's another funny thing.
Speaker 4: You're waiting at the hospital. I'm fucking angry right now.
Speaker 7: There's a guy called Simon's Square and he's an English businessman, but.
Speaker 4: He's really I know, yeah right, I know.
Speaker 7: But he has this whole thing where he like makes people's dreams happen kind of so he I think he has so much money and has had so much money for so long that he's just kind of like bored. So now what he does is he goes out all over the world and just walks the streets, bumps into people and actually just asks him have you got a dream? And if somebody gives them like a proper answer where they're like, oh, you know, I want to live off of podcasting. I wanted to have my own podcast, I do this, I do that, I've got music. He'll actually help you fund, like he'll fund.
Speaker 4: Your musket changed the world ten times over. And this seems super cool.
Speaker 7: But the point I was making is somebody asked him about mortgages and about buying houses and stuff, and he was like, I have only ever bought one house in my life, and that was only recently because my wife wanted somewhere for us and the kids to live in the countryside.
Speaker 5: Other than that, I have always just rented.
Speaker 7: And the guy was like, but I've always been led to believe that there's like dead money.
Speaker 4: And he's like, okay, so let's let's picture this.
Speaker 7: You get a forty year mortgage, You spend your entire life breaking your body to get to the point where you eventually pay off your mortgage.
Speaker 5: If you don't have to remortgage.
Speaker 7: If not happens, you get to sixty six or sixty eight at retirement age, your body is completely broken. You might have ten or fifteen years left to live. And then he's like, okay, so what happens is then you've done all that for that. He was like, Now the rebuttal list people will say, well, you know, I do it for my kids.
Speaker 4: Leave something to them.
Speaker 7: Ah, you forget when you die, and they inherit the house, they have to pay thirty three percent inherited.
Speaker 4: Sex inherent in tact. Like that's all the shit.
Speaker 7: That you've worked for is only rented bullshit to keep you in the system of the mouse.
Speaker 4: And this is why people need to realize this is not just being done to white people. Even we are being targeted specifically because of who we are and what we're connected to and what and how we've built pretty much it's true. You can't deny it if you're like out there like, nah, it's not true. Now we've built like eighty percent of civilization. Yeah, there's some bloodshed along the way. There's been bloodshed in like the first people that colonized another like place, like not in a country, but another place was Africans. So like this the truth matters. And like I was gonna say, like this guy's cover it. You don't even know in your body in mind at this point, people have been so conditioned you don't I'll bring that up in a second. You don't even understand what's being done to you. And they're taxing us into death and poverty, and I'd rather own like a house, but I think about it. We talked about this last time. Our grandparents could like pay off a house within three fucking years, like our parents could maybe do like, you know, twenty years or something like that. Or they're they're making you so you live under their rule, under their boot. That's how this is existing, is like how we exist.
Speaker 7: Own their houses, all of them, yes, wow, And like both of them are well into their fifties now. The grandparents own their houses, but that's like a different generation. And like I used to have to, you know, explain to my grandfather like I can't. I was like, how much did you buy this house?
Speaker 4: Work?
Speaker 7: And he was like fifteen thousand, And I'm like, you bought a one two three, a four bedroom house with a converted attic too, basically like a kind of a graage shed kind of thing built onto it, with an extension to the kitchen, with like a utility room and all this extra shit and a two car like driveway for fifteen thousand. For fifteen thousand, I couldn't even afford a thirteen year old shitty Volkswagen.
Speaker 4: I know. And that's what's crazy, Like That's why I want to make it clear to everybody what's going on. We'll get in the melting pot stuff in a sec I.
Speaker 5: Just wanted to bring this up right.
Speaker 7: This is infuriate and to me, and it just shows you there is no like some people think, Oh, they're only target in big cities or you know, if you live in like Dublin or Toronto or somewhere New York, you're going to be you know, if you move out to a little town or a smaller place, it won't get there. This will just explain how much it's getting there. So local people in a small Gayle talked village of Karena and Connamarow. So the Guyle talks in Ireland is Irish speaking. They speak like the native tongue. Really rural Ireland, like you know, kind of a blip on the map. They're vowing to hold a twenty four to seven protests at the Karena Bay Hotel to stop its use as a migrant center housing eighty four persons, saying that a continuous watch would also be kept on the three main routes into the village.
Speaker 5: Now people might say.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's only eighty four people, when you're reading a bit more though, I'm not even sure if there's eighty four people in this little town. So last night a large number of local people gathered at the hotel and believed that a bus from Dublin was on its way to the village.
Speaker 5: While a bust of that materialized.
Speaker 7: Protesters said they will now operate a ROTA based a rota to prevent the hotel from becoming an ipass center.
Speaker 4: The only hotel in the village.
Speaker 7: It's a signific a cultural importance that has been used to accommodate Ukrainians for the past three years. But local said that it was always their understanding that this would only be a temporary arrangement. This week it said that the government should be taking uh blah blah blah, a load of bullshit from the government. That's so yeah, listen to this I center proposed for hotel in Guale Talk's village in Karada. We already have no facilities. We literally have no footpaths in the village, no street lights and only one bus a day to take us to Galway City.
Speaker 4: That this is why, that's why I keep saying to people, I'm like, so when you drive on a pothole, and when you are waiting in a hospital, when you're all these things that are happening to us, you have to understand, like your tax money is going into nothing. You were just a slave. That's why if you if you're watching this and you're a fan of the show, and check out my music. I just released a new album. I have a song called tax Slave where I talk about this stuff where I'm like, you were just taxed into death and poverty. That's it. Your tax money doesn't go to benefit you, it doesn't go to benefit your children, it doesn't go to benefit the roads. There's so I drive home from work and there's this holes in the roads all the time. And the idea of property tax is you pay property tax for the municipality for the area that you live in, to fix your roads, to build a fucking school, to have something worth your money. But no, they're siphoning off your tax money through your property tax, through the the the federal tax through income tax was only supposed to last pass the war. That income tax was for the war. And how it's been one hundred years now almost at this point, it's it's it's almost it's years or whatever.
Speaker 7: But we've gotten to the point now where they no longer even bought to like try and keep up a Sadden light. It's literally just like they're like, oh, yeah, we're using your tax money to pay for the Ukrainians.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or sex changes in Uganda, that's happening in Cana and stuff like that. And at the end of the day, I was gonna mention this too, are uh, what did our what did our ancestors die for? And people like someone was like, no fucking Chinese died more.
Speaker 5: No gir own man with hairy legs and high heels.
Speaker 4: To be done. White people. The majority of the people who died in World War one and two were white. That's a fact. I can show you the statistics of how that breaks down if you count in the Bolshevik Revolution and what happened in the Soviet Union in Russia where forty million Christians we're just unalived. There's the numbers are skewed that it could be more a little.
Speaker 7: Less you say something like that's probably going to be mad controversial for a certain group of people, and I just pass the point that it's just what I believe, and I just don't care anymore.
Speaker 5: One thing that really really bothers me is.
Speaker 7: When people I've seen somebody on TikTok, some bitch.
Speaker 5: On TikTok. And she was comparing.
Speaker 7: Like some dude who's like he she they them whatever right, came out as gay or something like that. He wears women's clothes but he's gay, but he's not, he's a woman. Whatever right, whatever you want, right, that's fine. She likened this to the bravery that guys that got blown to pieces in World Wars, or like soldiers that were sent to Afghanistan with no clue what they were fighting for us.
Speaker 4: These people are so disconnected from what reality actually is and what these kids had to go through because they were children a lot of times. And I Jeremiers is talking about this and I found this interesting. Is like one of the things man's a man's brain doesn't fully develop till the twenty five, right. Part of that development is the recognition of fear. So that's why they send, you know, eighteen to twenty five year olds to war, because they don't recognize that fear. I thought, there's a kid I work with, Simon. I just joked that he like has like the forty yard stare. I was like I was making him do it to London. One of the Indian dudes who work with that I like, and like I said, I work with the New News. I like them. We're friends. But I don't think you should take over my entire country. And I don't think we should let in millions of you. The candids should stay white and you will see they're destroying the country from within, destroying the trucking industry and all that stuff. I've had friends of all walks of life, and that's why I say he was doing the I was getting like you're doing the whatever forty yard stare. We were like like just joking around because I was like he was all covered in dirt and stuff and he looked like he just came out of like a he's been in the war or whatever, right, and and I was like, we're joking about this stuff. And I was like the things that they had to do and endure and I and he does some dangerous stuff at work because we work in a metal shop whatever, and I'm like and I'm like, I was like, you know, remember that what I was telling you that your brain doesn't He's like, I think he's like eighteen nineteen I was like, remember I said, your like brain doesn't fully develop, especially recognizing danger, til you're like twenty five. I'm like, this is one of the examples. I'm like moving a tube and he's standing on it, and I'm like like with a strap and stuff like that, like a massive, like very heavy metal tube on a forklift. I was like, Yeah, that's that pattern. Recogniz's that recognition of fear that you don't have any right now.
Speaker 7: It's just like, I mean, there's very little that any of us, even people who were like awake to some of this stuff we'll ever experience in our lives, that is on any sort of letting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some of the stuff that people had to go through.
Speaker 7: So I knew a chick who was a medic in the US military, and she was a cousin of one of my best friends when I was younger, and she came home for like maybe two months, and she brought the guy who who she was dating at the time. They had mess overseas and fucking Afghanistan, Iraq or something like that, and that's how they got together, and then they stayed together. They went back to the States together, they came tirled for two months together and they kind of done their whole thing. But I remember, like we brought that dude out several nights and like he got pretty wasted, and like the shit that was coming out of his mouth, dude was scary.
Speaker 4: I'm sure all this stuff that he's got blocked in his head, man.
Speaker 7: And to look at him then and like he's doing it kind of what you said, like that that like housing yard stair where he's like yeah, and he's like he said, you know what it feels like when like you've got like your best friend and you see him get blown to pieces.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I.
Speaker 4: Know, no idea. That's why, Mike, when they when people are trying to call it like Jeremy and like, do you have any idea with that guy went through his friends died in in Afghanistan, like and and the things that he had to endure. All these soldiers, right and our and our ancestors that went through these wars. My grandfather's brother was like in the war and he survived. Essentially, he was supposed to be on the front port I don't know when I'm the sailor of the ship and it got fucking hit, uh, And they switched places and he would have died, and he essentially swam out into the ocean and had to like survive on his own. Like it's the things that they had to endure. Man, like, is not I comprehend him.
Speaker 7: All the people that you know, we have no context. Like this dude was telling me they got put in and this has been so long ago, I can't remember. Like he told us the names, and he told us everything, but like they were saying they were up in some sort of a watchtower on their encampment or whatever. And he was like when we were brought there, like he was like super young at the time, he's like eighteen nineteen. He was like, we had no idea we signed up for the military. Children your children, Yeah, well, he was like he was like, we were essentially brainwashed.
Speaker 5: I thought I was defending America.
Speaker 7: And like, you know, all these like brown guys are all the bad guys. They're all terrorists, they're all bombers. And he's like then we get there and we go through some of these villages and like I don't see any men. All I see is like kids and women, and like all the men have been killed and like you're being told like massive treat here, and he was like, he said they were putting someplace anyway, They were in this watchtower, him and this other dude, and he was like, we were told like there's no like the level of threat here. He explained it in like their military terms, but like the level of treat was basically like nothing.
Speaker 5: It was like a grade zero.
Speaker 7: Where like there's no real issue, but obviously we still have to carry on as if we're in a high tread zone. And he was like, would you believe A couple of nights later, the dude I was in the watchtower which got shot in the fucking head by a sniper. Mm just got his head just blown off, like the top of us had just blown away. And he was like and like we had no idea, And then you're being fed all this shit about like oh yeah, that's like the brown guy, that's like.
Speaker 4: Ben the Hills, and and think about it, right, like who facilitated all these wars? If you don't know yet, there's no point of telling you because you can I can prove all this stuff. So I wanted to I was gonna bring up this clip in the last time, but I want to show like this is a very good uh and like this is very like the idea of like keeping nations for for our own people and stuff like that. Like I mentioned, I can't remember his name at the moment, but this is very h This is a very good interpretation, a very good way to state what he what we're about to show. As I said, this show you know, I'm very I've had it's it's a rough battle to go through some of the ship and to have been awake as long as I have, since I was like thirteen or fourteen, I've been aware that something is seriously fucking wrong here. So yeah, of course course as well.
Speaker 7: And I feel like you're probably much like me, Like I love people. I love meeting different people and like hearing people's stories and life stories and what they're into, and and like I often hear you saying stuff about work and like different people with different backgrounds, and you're like, oh, yeah, this guy we were talking about this and he said this, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like I love that.
Speaker 7: So this is nothing to do with like, oh I hate everyone that's not like Irish or white or whatever, Like that's all just bullshit. It's more about like do you not realize like the problem here, like the over problem. This isn't specific to me or to you or whatever. This includes everybody on the planets.
Speaker 4: I know, we got a couple of clips to play and I gotta break down this stuff. So, I mean, this is a very good point. And like I for all the people, I've actually pointed people towards Jake Shield's podcast and they even started listening, So you know, this is very important man.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying that every the people of other races are like I hate them and that they're all like bad people or something. Obviously they're fine people from all groups. But that's not the point. It's like a good analogy to use is a family, right, because basically what an ethnic group or a race ultimately is is an extended family. So I can meet buying people, right, But should they come and live in my house? Should I like basically force my children. I don't have children yet, but say I've got three children. Should I force two of my children to sleep in bunk beds and make space in one room so I could move this nice guy that I just met at the pub into my house. Well, why do you hate him while you're discriminating against him? Well, he's not in my family, So why should he live in my house? It's pretty basic, Like I have a house for my family, he should have a house for his family.
Speaker 4: I don't hate his family. I don't want to attack his family.
Speaker 3: But why should my family home be subdivided up to shove people from other families in?
Speaker 4: You know, is that taking care of my family? No?
Speaker 3: So that that's my view on it. And secondarily as well, when it comes to you know, yeah, you can on a personal level have good relations, like I've had friends from other races in my life. I grew up in a multicultural society. But when you're thinking about it on the level of politics, obviously these fractures are becoming real. Like there's no all these countries in across the West where they're running this experiment, every single one of their political systems or our political systems now is completely dominated by racial antagonism and debates over racism, debates over immigration, debates over you know, is this culture compatible with our country or not? I mean Europe, you know, they've got the Islam problem because that predominantly a lot of the immigrants going there Islamic, and Islam is an ancient enemy of Europe, like Muslims have been trying to invade and they actually have invaded Europe multiple times through the centuries and have to be fought back in like gallant wars over hundreds and hundreds of years. And now what they're just going to just be all invited in and now they're doing like terrorist attacks all the time, and Europeans are supposed to just like accept that and just just hand over their continent to these this foreign element that is completely hostile. It's totally different religion, totally different standards around almost everything. Really like culturally speaking, that's obviously completely unacceptable, Like why would why would why would you voluntarily accept that for your country?
Speaker 4: And this is what I've said a lot recently, is like, yeah, you fled the country with people were different at this these different languages, different religious beliefs. It's only going to cause division. There's been like I just was watching stuff about there's been stabbings in Austria and in Germany, all the stabbings of foreigners, And I want to do you have a picture with Jake Shields. Yeah, that's fucking sweet. I love Jake Shields. Dude, you got yo, that's so cool. I actually think he's like one of my favorit's one of my favorite people.
Speaker 5: I was in twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's so crazy, dude. Jake Shield's the shit man.
Speaker 5: That was twenty twelve I met him.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's so cool. I love that dude because he's trying to bring awareness some of the stuff and like and also come at it like I'm trying to is be like, hey, there's problems here. We need to address that is it? Man? It has something to do with people. And I want to bring this up. So look at this all right here, white population underage thirty five and this is in twenty twenty one or twenty twenty, twenty twenty one. Here, I'll take off this total population of Canada is fifty nine point six percent white, to the United States is forty seven point two. Uh So, and you think, like Trump gonna fucking save you, and and you have to understand something right of why I'm showing this is what happens when we are the minority. Do you think that the Indians or people from foreign countries are going to represent the Canadian people, even if you are black or Asian or whatever. The people that have been here and assimilated for like, either there's there's been an Asian population and blacks that actually fled as I said that fleet slave fled, fled flood slavery fleet. No, it's fled, fled, fled slavery, you know, and stuff like that to come to Canada. And there's been you know, the ninety six, ninety eight percent of the population was white until the seventies, you know. And we've talked with this last time. I'm not gonna I'm not going to repeat myself to try to make to try to sell people on this idea of what's happening to them. But like there has been different cultures and people here for now at least a couple of generations. And now like the especially some of the black population that has been here for generations. They're bringing also people from other countries and they're telling you that they're as Canadian as you are, you know what I mean, and like a part of this national ideady, which they are, and they're gonna there is like I said, there's there's been now Asians and black people that are paying attention to this stuff and doing videos a bit and be like yeah, like you know, there's one guy actually like he's he's for Ppper. I don't like any politician never going to I think throughout parasites. But he has at one of his rallies and he has been able to essentially get one of like the media cards where he could able to be one of the press essentially. And he's a black dude that goes around and asks people questions about what he thinks the serious problems are within Canada. A lot of people are saying mass immigration. He's done videos where he talks about like, oh, like this guy's like, I'm Indian, and I think there's too many Indians here because his family, you know, may have been here since the eighties or whatever, and he was born here. This is going to affect everybody. I don't think people understand that, uh, and that it doesn't it's not just just white people, but it is that we are being specifically targeted and eventually it will affect everybody.
Speaker 7: I was trying to find the the TikTok video I seen the other day, and I thought I thought I had saved the Descend the Tea book. I mustn't have. But it was a dude and he was somewhere in India. I can't remember the specifics of it. He said, the name of the town. He said, oh, I think whatever. And he's walking around and he's like filming himself. He's obviously some kind of logger. I didn't actually look into it too much. And he was like, they're literally burning human bodies on the streets in like stacks. They're like stacked up on palettes and they're just lighting them on fire. Around people are just walking around as if like it's whatever. And then like he's like walking along, he's filming, like his feet walking and there's like rubble and fucking rubbish and like shit all over the place, and she goes, oh great, that's literally human shit, lumps of human shit.
Speaker 4: Just in the middle of the street, and like it's normal.
Speaker 7: And he was like this, like I come here and it feels like, you know, a different like I've landed on a different planet.
Speaker 4: And he was like, this is going to be your fucking doorstep. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The uh, they're like, it's a problem. It collectively as a people, they're kind of a problem. And that's the truth. There's billions of them. They have very low IQs, not all of them, but a lot of them, uh, you know, and they're like, well we're.
Speaker 7: People say as well, oh that's your doctors and your nurses, And I don't want to hear that. If we look at the percentages, why is there right, Yes, I'm not saying that there isn't some extremely smart people that come from those places.
Speaker 4: There's billions of them.
Speaker 5: Of course there would be smart.
Speaker 7: But like if you've got billions and billions of people and a couple of thousands of them actually become sergeants and like doctors and narcisses, and a lot of.
Speaker 4: Them very scamble their way into that though you know a lot of them, it's very small.
Speaker 7: Even if they were all the jay dude, even it's had one hundred thousand of them out of billions of people like that person, it's just there.
Speaker 4: They So India alone has siphoned over one hundred billion dollars from Canada alone, not to mention the Chinese also billions of dollars. Uh, even through scamming senior citizens. As I said before, imagine going after the most vulnerable population of a country and choosing to scam them. And even there was something.
Speaker 5: They do, gods work, They scam the scammers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know some of those are very funny. Even Derek from Diaglo. I'm sure he's like posted videos. Like there's some security guards. Uh there's there's two different security guards in Canada and it's like a guy he's talking to this white security guard, older dude, maybe in his like forties fifties, and he's like he's like, I'm gonna steal this and he's like no, no, He's like no, he can't do that. I'm gonna go tell I go people. And then it cuts to like him and a Walmart and there's a Sikh security guard and he's like, I'm gonna go steal this is okay with you and he's like yeah, go ahead. Doesn't even give a fuck because their culture is built on scamming and stealing from people, and people are like that's not true. No, it is true. I can prove it. They're also there their trucking industry. They liked Red Dice, which I just started kind of looking into. That's actually kind of a great channel on rumble stuff like that. I've seen clips from them that that's that one hick. I didn't realize it was her, but that was like we're the real minority, the one I played on the last episode about exposing kind of Hey, we have to let all these people into our little fragmented piece of land that is not even the majority of the white population. You remember that clip, right, that's she's from Red Dice. I know that. So before we get too far into this, we've all heard about the term melting pod. It means mixing of different races and cultures into one monolithic group, forming the New World and New Man. The term was popularized in nineteen o eight by a play called The Melting Pot written by a British born Jewish Zionist. His name was Israel zag Will. I'm gonna his parents were Jewish immigrants from Ireland or Russia. What the fuck was that yours? Yeah? I must have hit something there? What was that? Okay, what's this guy's name? Where's Yeah? I don't like that? Right? Cards? Was that supposed to be the right? Cards? Scratch? Oh? I hate it. I don't like it. It sounds like a tute. Okay, let's see this British author. No, he's a Jewish author. Give me a fucking burk. And during this play we'll get into it. Winston Churchill clapped. He loved it. He thought it was great. Look at this guy. Tell me this guy, what what does he look like? He oh, it's like, look at it looks like the most typical Jewish guy I've ever seen.
Speaker 7: He looks like so right, everybody look at him for a second, right, try and remember his face visualizes. I don't know if Tom can do this, if Tom can open another tab and type in Pepper American horror story.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, tip, Yeah, how did you come to that? Yeah? And weird. It's just like that with a wig. Yeah, right there, pact that's anti Semitic. They're not Semitic. They're actually from like if it. A lot of people have liked our cass Ari and Mafia. Look, there's an interpretation of his draw. Luckily he's like hook knows and this is on Britannica, Israeli Israel. Zangwill Jewish writer look at like how they drew him. That's a humorous a comedian, humorous playwright. Yeah, everyone and everyone Jewish is funny. I saw when I was looking up his name. It was like, why you're Jewish people so funny? And it's like they're not really they just know how to Yeah, it's so it's like his name is Israel, Like you're like, I'm the chosen people though, right, So it's fucking Israel, Zangwill. The play has come to represent the importance of mass non European immigration into America, which up till nineteen sixty five was over ninety percent white. Almost every country, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Sweden, Norway, like I can go through all the lists, Germany like you are, like all of these nations the only ones that have accepted this idea of multiculturalism. It's fine that people bring up like this idea that like white people don't have a culture. We have more culture than any other at this sea on Earth, and it's because of like at one point it was Germania, this like huge connection to everybody, but then everything got fragmented and people developed their own cultures as white people. So that's why you have like you know, you have like Ireland and Scotland ever existed for thousands of years, but you have these splits in Austria and some of these places where they fragmented and actually developed and created their own culture, sometimes hundreds of years years ago if not thousands of years ago, right so, and mixing them into a melting pot. And the idea, the original idea of a melting pot is everyone blends into one thing, which makes it cohesive, a cohesive like a homogenic society of people that all share commonalities of their beliefs, their traditions, their customs. But that's not what it is. You see this in America, and you see this in Canada and Australia and now in Ireland and Scotland everywhere else that didn't ask for this, didn't vote for this. The idea of the alti quad of different cultures and ethnicities in the sameness to create a new man Quotations has been spoken of in the eighteenth and nineteenth century, but the production of the nineteen o eight play it became popularized known as the melting pot that is spoken of today. It is said that in nineteen oh eight the play was essentially the idea of the play of mixing people from different European nations into a new America. And and to extend this to what happened prior to nineteen sixty five and the Open Immigration Act, which in it happened in America. It was called the Open Immigration Act, and in Canada it was just called the Immigration Act. It's the same thing they did in the sixties. Canada and America did it in lockstep. And I'm guarantee if I looked into Il to Australia, Australia did the same fucking thing. So and they since then they've kind of blended this in various It is vigorously campaigned by Jewish groups. Since nineteen sixty five, the term melting pot has meant the mixing of all races from all around the world into one. This unified of what's its an unconformed group of a racial identity, the post racial society. This is not only happening in America but every nation that had once a white majority population. The pursuit of racial diversity in white nations is the pursuit of the end of the real global racial diversity for the benefit of one group of people who sees themselves as reigning supreme overall. And we all know who that is. One of the characters in the nineteen eight play says, America is God Tunes. I'll do this. I don't know, so many's dumb. America is God crucible, where all the races of Europe are melting and reforming Germans, Frenchmen, Irishmen, Englishmen, Jews and Russians. Yeah yeah, Jews, Yeah sure, into a crucible. Crucible with you all. God is making the American So it's like and obviously like it's so fire, people like yay Trump and all this stuff. I was like, you know, he's owned by the very same people that want to destroy America from within by blending into a not cohesive society.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So this is what Israel saying Will really wanted to put across his play was the this is a precursor for what happened in nineteen sixty five and opening Americans borders to the whole world. It's just a coincidence that Zang Zangwill, I guess, I guess it's silly Zangwill a Jewish Zionist and Jews who campaigned for the Open Immigration Act, advocated for mixing races and culture. Let's take a closer look at Israel Zanger Zeger was a Fabian socialist advocate of a world government. And that's why it's so far where it's like it's not a new world order, it's a jew world order. He also was very supportive of the Bolshevik Revolution, which slaughtered man Yeah, and slaughtered up to forty million white Christians, That's a fact. Benjamin net Yahoo rites of Zangwill in his book A Place among Nations Israel in the World, and this is in nineteen ninety three. Uh, And he talks about the great courts of the day accorded him in ways that blinded Hurtzeul to the The premissy of winning Jewish inheritance to ze Uh intellectuals was this. These intellectuals were celebrated. They celebrated the English writer. But he's a Jewish writer, Israel Zangwill, who used his talents to influence and spread the creedive Zionism in Britain what at time was the foremost world power. And it's like read more, I can actually have an article I can click on a revealing quote of Israel Zangwill. No, I'm now a Manican has not yet arrived. He is only in a crucible I tell you he he will be fulsed with all races, perhaps the coming super man. Like, what are you talking about, man, Jesus Charlie's freaking out? Israel Zangwell being a Fabian socialist links had close links with George Bernard Shaw and one Israel Cohen, author of Racially The Racial Program for the twentieth Century, a book that is Jesus Charlie, Calm the fuck down is said to be a hoax by the usual suspects, but the proof of what can be seen in your nations today. The only remaining quote from this book is the following I'm gonna say the word negroid just so everyone realizes that this is not me saying it. Where's that one? We must realize that our parties must powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races for centuries, they will become oppressed by whites. We can mold them into a program of the Communist Party in America. We will aim for the subtle victory while inflaming the Negro minority against the whites. We will endeavor to instill the white guilt complex for exploiting of the Negroes. We will help aid the negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life and the professions and the world of sports and aertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and being to begin the process which will deliver America to our cause. And it's not me saying that word, it's them, Okay, And listen to this, Listen to what he said. Listen to what he said, though, man, that they literally, and this was in nineteen fifty seven, that we're going to use the plight of the black people against white people and make them believe that essentially that they're oppressed by the white man, and use this to facilitate the destruction of the white race. They're literally admitting it.
Speaker 7: I seen. I can't remember who it was I had seen talking about on the show.
Speaker 4: Like that, that's like crazy to me. And they literally in the fifties admit to like putting essentially black people into sports and entertainment roles to take over the Like, that's fucking crazy. That was in nineteen fifty seven that they said this, And look at the America now, look at the world, now, look at the white world, the western world. Now isn't that crazy? Wh't you start looking at this stuff? You like, what the fuck? Like, we will aid the the the black people to rise and promidence in every walk of life, in every profession in the world of sports and entertainment. Kanye's probably like I fucking knew it, you know what I mean, It's like they did this on purpose.
Speaker 7: Well, why do you think the like the big uptick has been in recent years? Like I definitely feel like since COVID.
Speaker 4: Because they're switching on the new world order.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but there's been a massive uptick like in all of this stuff, and like a lot of a lot of people who I think weren't really privy to it or never paid attention to it. Now even those people are starting to go, Okay, there's something fucking weird going on. Why do you think the last few years has been like the oh, now is the perfect time to do all this?
Speaker 4: Do you know why? Because I think that COVID woke. I think it did the opposite of what they wanted. Same with the Internet and stuff like that. It essentially turned on the switch and people's head to start noticing things. And that's why they call it the noticer, Like it's noticing patterns. If you don't have pattern recognition of what is going on in the world and not see similar patterns through similar groups of people, then like you're not that smart. And like I said, I want this to be clear, Like I literally grew up with black and Native and Asian friends my most of my life, so like this, I and of course where I grew up with was majority white, but I had friends that were of different colors, and they were not of different cultures because they were Canadian. They were here for generations. They assimilated their families did a long ago. But that to me, when I was like writing down this article, that is crazy to me that they're admitting this stuff like now what like a seventy years ago, like ta like admitting that they're gonna do this and they're gonna blend everyone together, They're going to use black people against white people.
Speaker 5: Kind of scary. It's so blatant, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there was no there's no there was no internet. Good point, there's no internet when they're when they're writing about these plans. It's very true. I want to get through this so we can get out of this article because I have clips to play. This book is now out of print, of course, and the existence of the author Israel Cohen another this guy is very important in the role of all of this stuff that is going on to hookens No, that's is it. It made me Wow, he's like the Holocaust has got me. We are Jesus Christ. That's definitely him. That is what happened to his hands. That's exactly what I would expect the super villain wounded during the Six Day War. Maybe they cut off her hands because you wouldn't stop stealing. So it's gonna be fifty years.
Speaker 5: I'm Mason Barger from.
Speaker 4: The elites have controlled over the boomers. Yeah, it's very true, man, I know it's because of things. Joe Rogan is starting to switch on that light bulb, but he's never going to. Yeah, this guy's very dangerous. In regard to Zionism, Israel Cohen was one of the people that actually influenced Mao's revolution in China. That's why people are like, not communism is not strictly Jewish and it's like, ah, but it is, though if you look at it from the outside, it is. It is. What's his name, zeppatide Zi Levy whatever the hell? Karl Marx's real name was h Leon Trotsky. Like they're like every eighty percent of the people facilitating the Communist revolution in Russia. We'll get to at some point we're Jewish, and that's not saying that. Like I said last time, Jewish people are also being used a against this Judaism is communism. Every ism is is that feminism, communism, transgenderism.
Speaker 7: Is like the unfortunate part is like a lot of those people don't even realize and they just think, like that your neighbor and the other guy is your problem. Yes, and it's like they're actually just using new Y're just a paem like a tool and all this.
Speaker 5: They're laughing at you as well.
Speaker 4: So obviously, like Israel Cohen, the author is denied, denied, even though he was one of the founders of the Fabian Society Socialism in Britain. The Fabian Socialism in Britain wrote many books. The forward in the book by Israel zeg Will, called Schranz knows Is stands for the reason that the existence of such book a racial program for the twentieth century, would blow wide open the real agenda of the mass non white immigration. Hence they need to deny it and deny its existence. Sorry, I kept this subut in two years. It took two years for the existence of this book and the author to be denied. After all books have been seized and printing had been stopped because they don't want people like I bet you like at Israel. They all have a copy of this book, but they didn't want the mass population to know what was going on. The book was said to be a humanitarian follow up to zeg Will the Melting Pot play. This will was revealed by a man named Myron Fhagon. His name is Fagon fag An Fagon staunch anti communists, so good for him. Whether you believe this book in this quote to be a hoax or not doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. If you are awake to the diversity agenda and the real reasons behind mass immigration, then it then it passes the duck test. If it quacks like a duck and then it acts like a duck, it's a fucking duck. The proof is visual and only the awakened can see it. You can see the link between Zangwel and the Melting Pot idea and Cohen in his Racial Programming for the twentieth century. They both have one defining and reoccurring theme, the Jewish desire as a race to use race as a weapon against the primary foe, the white Europeans people offer. People often refer to the proto co Elders of Zion, which we covered as being a hoax, But ultimately it is immaterial because whoever wrote it has provided us with a prophetic look into the future, and the racial program for the twentieth century can be put in the same category. George Orwell's nineteen eighty four was the work of fiction. However, nobody would deny that today it is uncanny similarities between what he wrote and what world we're living in today. It could be easily considered a warning of a dystopian future that we had foreseen, which we will live in today's society. Again, the same applies to the Protocols and the racial program of the twentieth century. Fucking crazy because, like I posted recently, you probably saw it the of of you know, of George Orwell saying like, if you want to picture the future, picture a boot stamping on the face of humanity forever. You know, Gary, We gotta get through some of these clips. So this is a really good one I really wanted to show last time. It's longer, it's about five minutes, but I want to show people because this is the point of Hey, It's that this idea that bringing people from the Third World is helping the third world and that immigration is actually helping people is not true.
Speaker 8: Some people say that mass immigration into the United States can help reduce world poverty?
Speaker 4: Is that true? Well, no, it's not. And let me show you why.
Speaker 8: This gumball represents the one million legal immigrants that the United States has taken every year on average since nineteen ninety. Now, who in the world deserves our humanitarian compassion? The World Bank has one measure of the desperately poor of the world. They make less than two dollars a day. And how many people make less than two dollars a day in the world. Let's start with Africa and Africa along there are six hundred and fifty million people.
Speaker 4: Who make less than two dollars a.
Speaker 8: Day, six hundred and fifty million, and in India another eight hundred and ninety million people desperately poor. China adds another four hundred and eighty million people making less than two dollars a day, and unfortunately, the rest of Asia has a heartbreaking eight hundred and ten million people who the World Bank says make less than two dollars a day and Finally, there's one hundred and five million of Latin America's population.
Speaker 4: That are desperately poor.
Speaker 8: All told, the World Bank says there are three billion people in the world, three billion people who are desperately poor making less than two dollars a day.
Speaker 4: That's three thousand gumballs. And every year.
Speaker 8: We take a million and suggest that we've somehow made a humanitarian difference.
Speaker 4: Of course, we don't pull our immigrants from.
Speaker 8: These desperately poor populations, do we. These people are too poor, too sick, too disconnected to make it here as immigrants. We tend to pull our immigrants out of the better off poor of the world. And Mexico tends to define the hype of immigrant that we bring here because the reality of people come from Mexico and Mexico is poor. How many people in the world live in countries that have average incomes lower than that of Mexico, And the World Bank tells us that that number is these three billion plus another two point six billion people five point six billion people in the world who live in countries with average incomes below that of Mexico. That's five six hundred gumballs. And so what is it that the elites are telling us. They're telling us that when we take this one million immigrants, that we somehow another are tackling world poverty and we have to do it, regardless of the effect on our unemployed, they're working poor, the most vulnerable members of our society, regardless of the effect on our natural resources. If we went by the most radical proposals in Washington, which are to actually double our immigration to two million a year, which would totally overwhelm our physical, natural, and social infrastructures, we couldn't make a noticeable difference, and we may be really hurting the impoverished people of the world because the million that we do take are among the most energetic, often the better educated, certainly the most dissatisfied people that if they did not immigrate, would be the agents for change to improve the lot of all the people in these countries. The true heroes in the global humanitarian field are the people in these countries who have the wherewithal to immigrate to another country, but instead stay in their countries to apply their skills to help their fellow countrymen. Unfortunately, our immigration says then, tends to entice these very type of people to abandon their countrymen. The impossibility of making even a dent is actually worse.
Speaker 4: Than it looks here because.
Speaker 8: Last year, when we took one million immigrants, these countries added burst over deaths eighty million more people into.
Speaker 4: The impoverished population.
Speaker 8: And this year Congress is bringing in a million legal immigrants.
Speaker 4: And this year, according to the United Nations, these.
Speaker 8: Countries are expected to add another eighty million people. And next year you can be quite sure that Congress, unless stopped by the American voters, will bring in another million immigrants and these countries, unfortunately, we'll be adding another eighty million people into these impoverished nations. We could take five million a year, but we never get ahead of what's happening in these countries, not in this century, don't you see?
Speaker 4: Immigration can never be an.
Speaker 8: Effective or significant way to deal with.
Speaker 4: The suffering people of the world. They have to be helped where they live.
Speaker 8: Ninety nine point nine percent of them will never be able to immigrate to rich country.
Speaker 4: There's no hope for that. They have to bloomer. They're planet.
Speaker 8: The only place that ninety nine point nine percent of these people can be helped is where they live.
Speaker 4: Let's help them there, and we could like we could do that. I said this on The Life Guy that Gu's such a smart dude, Like he's making it such a great example of like and and when I watched that video originally, this is like months ago, I was like, this is so true, dude. If like we're taking all the intelligent people that could help facilitate building these countries in the third World to something that resembles these civilized states that white people in the Western world have built. Uh. And we're just they're just coming to our place where we exist instead of being like, hey, I want to take this knowledge. I want to like impart my knowledge onto the place where I came from. You know, all these Indians showing up here that can afford it, maybe go back home and fix that like poop garbage, fucking place you come from. It's uh.
Speaker 5: I said this on the last episode, like I have no issue.
Speaker 7: I'm actually all for helping too, like these other countries and we can get our shit together ourselves.
Speaker 5: I'm all for.
Speaker 7: Helping those hard places, those places are struggling, the war torn and falling apart. But I just never thought the answer was, why don't we just lift these people out there and then just plant them right in the middle of our society and then go huh that didn't work, streams that didn't work, and I'm like you shoot it, Like how dumb can you be?
Speaker 4: I got more videos to play, so you might as well get through some of these. There's one for you that I have about Ireland, but let's get through some of these.
Speaker 6: International Rescue Committee is another example of a Jewish led trafficker of Muslims into Europe. Not only are they furthering the Jewish agenda of white genocide, they are also profiting immensely from the furthering of this agenda. Jewish David Milliband was previously involved in UK politics. He was caught several times in multiple scandals, so in light of his corruptness, they moved him to be the head of the i NRC or the International Committee. He was involved in a scandal where he was running AK forty sevens out of Britain via the Ukraine, which ended up in Uganda and other countries whom refugees came from. He asked members of Parliament to cover up his actions. They were making millions off this weapon scandal. The INRC has an annual budget of fifty million pounds. It receives heavy funding from the Zionist controlled governments of the UK and the US. Miliban comes from a Communist background, and as we know, communism is a Jewish creation.
Speaker 5: His dad, Ralph.
Speaker 6: Miliband, was an academic and a well known cultural Marxist.
Speaker 5: Several times he made comments.
Speaker 6: About how he hated Britain, despite the fact that he had immigrated from Belgium in the forties after the Nazi invasion, then actively began working towards the destruction of the UK through the Frankfort Jewish creation of cultural Marxism. Brothers David and ed Miliban took over the i NRC, Edwards's previous the head of Labor Party. The Iron RC, was actually founded by Einstein, another Jew, who was an advocate of white genocide. The Milliban brothers have made insane amounts of money off each refugee they helped guide into European countries.
Speaker 4: And just so people know, Einstein stole most of his shit, dude, If you don't know that, uh yeah, I've watched a lot of stuff and looked into it, and Einstein essentially stole his whole idea of the theory of relativity and stuff like that from a German guy, an actual German, not not a Jewish German, an actual German. He lied man, he like made up everything he said. He took it from somebody else. There's scam artists they like, and I say, all Jewish people are like this and the thing is too like I want to make the like this show started off as something as an escape for people and always will be. This will be the last time we kind of do this for a couple months, like it might be a while. I have another episode ready to go for this type of but like I needed detox from this stuff. And this is part of it is me being like, hey, let me show you what's going on so you understand what's happening to you, not only white people, but everybody, Like everybody this is happening to, Like I don't want to see my friends that are black or Asian or Native that have grown up in Canada be like a race their culture that they assimilated to become a part of, you know, and especially someone like you and Ireland where it's like no Irish people deserve a home. It's they've been around for thousands of years. I got dust Nimoy's coming back on the show, and he claims that Irish people are the real Israelites, the real people that literally were in the Bible. They've fragmented everything and changed it.
Speaker 7: And like we literally like like I live on a very small island, Like where where else am I supposed to go?
Speaker 4: That was yeah, that was what's your name's point of view that had on the show with MK. She was like, if white people don't have a home, where do we go? Everyone's there's I was in comments, so I'd go to Poland and it's like, no, this is supposed to be like all of our collective go to Poland. Though yeah, I know, like you're not Canada. Like say this, like I said this before, crazy.
Speaker 7: Before I should have moved to Iceland. You won't have any problems. And I was like, what if I don't want to move to Iceland?
Speaker 4: I know, Iceland, Poland and Hungary are the only really places that I'm aware of. And the thing is like, then if this was just Canada, I could go to where originally my bloodline goes back to, which is Britain. Oh wait, let me assure you this, because Britain's not Britain.
Speaker 9: Anymore sixty six primary schools serving nearly forty thousand children, and twenty years ago more than half of them were white British. At Drew Primary in the heart of the Docklands, there are now just three per class.
Speaker 4: Good Morning.
Speaker 5: The area has changed a lot.
Speaker 10: If you look back fifteen years ago, most of the children in.
Speaker 5: The school were white British.
Speaker 11: Morning.
Speaker 10: We're no longer living in a monocultural society.
Speaker 5: Coming in from everywhere.
Speaker 10: We have forty three languages spoken, and probably at least once a week we have a child arrive or a family arrive who have no English.
Speaker 4: Disgusting. I'm done. It's not good, Man, Like there's in a massive entire continent for for people that they're like, you know what I mean, it's fucking It's sickening to me man. And I just got these stickers. I'm like, I have to I have to retire my fuck Trudeau stick around my car. So I have a lot of these which show who the fuck Canadians are. This is our coat of arms that show the Irish, Scoddess, French and the English that developed and built this country from fucking nothing but wilderness. Without the Irish, there is no Canada without the Scottish, there is no candid. Without the English, there is no candid. Especially without the French, there is no Canada. Without the French. There'd be fucking indigenous tribes that wouldn't exist today because they helped fight against that. It's fucking sick, man.
Speaker 7: I do hope actually that everybody like who obviously listens for these specific things will stick around and you know, just have a bit of fun and maybe maybe you needed detox as well. Like somebody listening out there, I see somebody said something about, dude, I get it.
Speaker 4: I'm literally a hormoss blah blah blah, and.
Speaker 7: I totally get that, because like it becomes easier to just be like, oh God, like I need to just fend for myself and life up and disappear. But maybe it'll be good for like I'm not saying it's going to improve a thing, but it might be good for us all to have like a few months where we just do like cryptids and different things, because it does it takes a complete mental and physical toll on you to constantly have it in the back of your mind where you're like, yeah, that's fun all, but brings fucked so that's a cool movie.
Speaker 4: But the e brings fucked and we're I know, Aaron's gotta That's why we're doing a little shorter form on this episode so everyone likes subscribe share. We have a couple more clips to the show. At least I got through the melting Pot stuff. But I just want to like and not only are certain people of different cultures and ethnicities replacing ours, they're actually stealing it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And that's a fact. No, no, if you want denied all you want, but this is happening. This is something that boiled my blood. And this is some one that you should all follow. If I can remember his name, it's gonna bug me. Irish guy that I really like his content. You should should notice it or its like that.
Speaker 7: I know the guy is straight away he said.
Speaker 4: You should know, or it's gonna bother whatever. Let me just play the club if you find it.
Speaker 12: It's never ever famine in the history of Ireland. There was never slavery in the history of Ireland. The tricolor that you're waving around is not your flag. Okay, I'm just teaching you real Irish history, because why I am a stunt Republican Republican. I know Irish history by heart. That is common sense, common knowledge. There was no oh famine in this country. I'm gonna pause this here one second.
Speaker 13: There's journals around the time, newspapers talking about it. There's censuses done back then where it showed a huge drop of population. There's famine pits in certain parts of Ireland and mass burial graves.
Speaker 5: It's not disputed that there was a family. And I want to ask you this simple question.
Speaker 13: Do you think Ireland would be a nice place to live in ten, fifteen, twenty years if we allow the government to keep filling the country with people who think like that?
Speaker 4: Disgusting? Fuck you man, that's disgusting. I can't believe. I can't find his thing. Okay, it's like a it's very simple, Like you Jesus here my mic. That's crazy, man. You don't see anybody else, any other ethnic group of people doing this where they're like, yeah, you don't have any culture, you don't have Oh, that's all a lie. That tried colors your flag.
Speaker 5: There was no understand I don't know what's the point he was making there.
Speaker 4: This is what they all do.
Speaker 7: But I'm a staunch republican, So what it means to be republican here it kind of has a little bit maybe of a different meaning in the terms of like what the States might think it is, but like to be on like the Irish republican side. For him to say that and then also turn around and be like, yeah, it's not your flag.
Speaker 5: We have no culture. I'm like, what are you talking.
Speaker 4: First of all, you're not fucking Irish. Your parents probably immigrated to Ireland. Like Charlie, Jesus Christ, I'm gonna freaking out of my dog. He's like, he's so pissed off as well. Oh, what's what does that?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This is awesome. Yeah, I totally get that.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, because Jesus Charlie, I'm gonta freak out. That dog just does nothing but scream. What's it's I don't know if we're going to be able to see this.
Speaker 7: So what the current president of Ireland was doing on Saint Patrick's day versus what the future president of Ireland was doing on Saint Patrick's day.
Speaker 4: So if we zoom in.
Speaker 7: The present, put it right up to the camera, I see, I can'ts a TikTok things. So I can't ah, I can't hold it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see.
Speaker 7: You can see on one side here we have the current president who is surrounded by multicolored haired, multi skin colored people doing the whole thing. And then the same day we have McGregor in the White House with his old family with Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: And see, yeah, I know, of course, and I don't trust John Trump because guess what, he's owned by the Zionists who are actually facilitating all of this shit. Oh that's just theories, though, don't worry, that's just that's everything on the show is just it's not real, man. It's just take nothing seriously. But like, you know, it is crazy that they like, I don't know, even though when I had Adrian, Adrian the Realist on the Native American dude, uh, they're like, he's done videos where now black people are claiming that they're the real indigenous people, they're the real natives of America, of the Americas or whatever. Because it actually wasn't called that, it just was labeled that. Later on white people came in and we talked about this type of stuff. And the funny thing is the swastika. The swastika comes from ancient Tibetan indigenous all over the world that symbol and an indigenous and uh. He even said he's like things won't change until we let swastikas fly. Uh, the swastika fly because it's he talks about what it means in the indigenous culture and what what the the National Socialists took from it was the idea of the Big Dipper and I think the little Dipper and how it moves, or it might be the Big Dipper and how it moves and the cost relations. And he talked like it'll be an interesting episode for it to hear everybody won't be It'll be live, but it won't be like actually live. It'll be interesting for people to hear this stuff. But like this is the same problem. They're like, oh, we're Egyptian now, oh, we're this, We're that. Oh, And I said, I said today at work, I was like watch. I was like, you know, the Muslims taken over Europe. At some point in fifty years, they'll be like, see all these cathedrals and all these buildings, we built them, And it's like, no, you didn't. You couldn't even build a basic fort in your backyard. So like you can't say that you're gonna steal, Like you're essentially stealing other people's culture and heritage and claiming that it's yours. That's wrong. I'm not gonna go to Africa and stand in some sort of mud hut and be like I built this, see this, this is mine. It's a weird thing. It's a weird that they only do it. Seems like like I wouldn't go to Japan or go to China and stay have in front kind of some sort of like dragon statue and be like, I built this. This is my people's stuff.
Speaker 7: Right, you know, scary scary infury I'm part of about all this is. I'm pretty sure, right if the roles were reversed there and I made a video like that, right and said it like flip everything around and whatever his culture is, and like say the exact same things he said, just in reverse, I'm pretty sure that I would be torn to shreds. But it's this thing because he's a black dude, and because of all that, it's like you're not allowed to go well, actually, want a second, now, that doesn't sound right because it's like, oh, you're racistance, you don't like black people. It's like no, no, I don't agree with the message. I don't care what you look like.
Speaker 4: It's strange how they discribe our history well simultaneously claiming it's their own. And I've seen this recently too, is of people like I someone sent me this video and they're like, what do you think of this? And it was and African women breaking down listen to this, how uh the colonization of Africa built Europe? And I was like, and I commented throughout all of her videos and I was like, you're just spreading lies. This is not true. Europe was fucking built before the colonization of small fractions of Africa, and that they did. They took no resources from Africa to build Europe. They didn't even go that direction. They already built civilizations in Europe before they even went in that direction. So there is people on the internet all the time that are just spreading blatant, unfacted, like not factual lies. It's it's not factual in any way these people. It bothered. It boils my fucking blood because you're just lying. You are just telling fabricated fairy tell stories that somebody in some Marxist university told you. Another thing as well, that none of them.
Speaker 7: Things rarely get flagged with, I know whatever, like the misinformation things and all.
Speaker 4: You're just telling lies. You're you're telling fabricated stories about things that never happened that you just made up in your head because you're fucking delusional. There's so many people like that. They're like like that that black guy. Oh yeah, like Ireland never experienced famine or death or slavery. Uh, there is more white people enslaved under the Ottoman Empire more than blacks were ever enslaved, and they actually enslaved themselves in the thousands and millions, more than white people ever enslave their own people. So like these people that build up these these these buildings in their heads that are just sand castles that can easily collapse as soon as soon as someone touches it, it just collapses to the ground because they're not built on actual facts. Yeah, then you can just get out of it by being like you're you're racist, you're a white I'm fucking done with all this shit. So I have a couple more clips. Hope you can stick orate. Okay, how long do you have before it's psychond?
Speaker 5: And I have another few minss Okay, Okay, let's just do this.
Speaker 6: So here we have an example of a foreign Jewish NGO directly linked to Israel that is somehow able to live and stay in Greece and help the Muslim invaders navigate through the welfare system and to their ultimate destination at northwestern Europe.
Speaker 5: Have they received a work permit?
Speaker 6: How are they able to operate in a foreign country for so long? Secondly, why aren't they helping invaders into their own country, who has accepted virtually zero refugees. In fact, Israel is the only country that's allowed to actually be racist and actually kick people out for just being black, and actually genocide a group of people. Yet they're helping the Muslims invade the European countries. Israe A founder Shakhar Sefi, is a prominent member in the Jewish community, so much so that he even speaks at APEC meetings. APAC is the largest lobby in politics. Both Democrats and Republicans alike pander to this lobby and do whatever this lobby tells them to because this lobby funds them. This lobby is the reason that we went to war in the Middle East. ISRAEI founder Shaikar speaks at these APAC meetings, so you can begin to see how this comes full circle. The same people that create the problem that causes the reaction give you the solution, the genesis.
Speaker 14: Everyone Irishness is not a piece of paper.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's one more clip. Yeah, it's all backed by the same people.
Speaker 7: Uh, there's a really a there's a really good quote from I mentioned Bobby Sands earlier and like, I don't know why, but it constantly comes back in my mind. And he was obviously saying this about the British at the time, but I don't know why. It just rings true all the time, so much so at one point I was actually wanting to get this on the tattoo in some way. The colte is they have nothing, and this can apply to pretty much what's going on now as well. They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one irish Man who does not want to be broken. That's true, and I think that's a very important thing to think of it.
Speaker 4: There quotes I've been looking into. There's one account on YouTube that like shows like the Canadian Culture and Heritage, and he's like three hundred subscribers, and I was like, why is this? And I took some of this, some of his video footage of the history of Canada to do my latest video on TikTok that'llvent should be on Instagram of showing like what is a Canadian? I did this whole speech I repeated myself a couple of times of like what it is to be Canadian? But I did like a six minute video to be like what does it mean to be Canadian or Irish? Like essentially was the idea. It's the people. It's not the country. It's not the land, it's not the fish, it's not the fucking birds in the sky. It's the people. That's what makes nations.
Speaker 7: I wonder as well, should we be like taking some of that footage and stuff now and like storing it away on hard drives.
Speaker 5: I wonder, at some point before the end of our lives, well that shit just be erased. Where I'm showing my kids all of this stuff, like they.
Speaker 4: Have to know.
Speaker 7: I wonder when, like when our kids are like our age now, will it be a thing where like he'll pull out this like old fashioned hard drive and be like, let me show you some shit, and they.
Speaker 5: Like it, like that's just been erased with the way that we're going.
Speaker 4: In Canada, they'll be told their ancestors are jess addle maniacs to just slaughter people for no reason, which is not true in any regarding anyway. There there's one or two clips. How long do you have Seriously, well again, okay, this is just one they want to show, which is important about what's happening in South Africa. And it's crazy that people in the comments were denying it and tell this guy he's a liar. No, this is actually happening in South Africa. They are mass slaughtering white people because of their skin color.
Speaker 11: In South Africa, if you're white, you have a target on your back, whether you live on a farm or whether you live in the suburbs. In twenty eleven, they brutally and savagely.
Speaker 5: Murdered my wife's grandfather. They did not ask where he was born.
Speaker 4: He was born in Austria.
Speaker 11: However, when they saw the color of his skin, they did not ask where he was from. They savagely tortured him, strangled him, burned him, and then murdered him. Before they did this, they also raped his wife in front of him.
Speaker 5: To death.
Speaker 11: Yes, several men raped her to death. So living in South Africa is not for the fainthearted. The ANC government goes out and continuously calls for the killing of the white minority. Now not only the white men are suffering, but the woman. There is basically no woman's rights. Every three minutes a woman is raped in South Africa. Countless infants below the age of two years old are raped on cultural beliefs. In South Africa, animals that get stolen or hacked to death alive. The cattle industry is also suffering because these guys go out and butcher animals while they're alive, just to get meat and to fearmonger.
Speaker 4: The farmers on their farms.
Speaker 11: Before they attack a house in the suburbs, they go and they poison the dogs, putting the dogs through absolute misery and pain. It is tear jerking to think what is going on in my home country. And here I live in America as a refugee, and I've got safety and pleasures of life that my fellow South Africans cannot fathom. You know, being a house owner in America, I actually own a house that hasn't got a ten foot fence around it, which feels weird and nothing seems to be changing in South Africa because the government doesn't want it to change. They want the white men to suffer, they want the white woman to suffer, They want the children to suffer. They are killing the language, they are killing the people, and what they are standing for is ungodly and unethical and immoral. And I honestly believe that Soroma Pausa, Julius Malema and the ANC will be held accountable and need to appear in front of a jury on accounts of crimes against humanity and against the white minority in South Africa will not cease until this happens, because God will prevail and evil will come sick.
Speaker 4: And now you see like the one couple of minutes left, but man, this stuff's very real. They're like denying it, Like all in the comments were like that to stop lying, and it's like, no, you're a fucking ignorant retard that doesn't realize.
Speaker 5: I know that lives here now with his mother because of their land, and like.
Speaker 4: So I one of the I actually know a guy that comes to the shop next door and he's South African and he's like he backed it up and I was like, do you I was like, hey, I heard you South Africa and whatever, and he's like, yeah, it's it's what you What you've heard about is happening in some regards is happening. It's happening, man. They're slaughtering people based on their skin color.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to like think as well.
Speaker 7: Just think about some of the things he said there raped his wife today. There's a but as they say, a woman women are getting raped every two to tream in it. Yeah, just just think about the level of like savagery, and we can imagine who's committing.
Speaker 5: Such acts. They're animals.
Speaker 7: They're just like uncivilized animals, Like there's no other way of putner like anybody that behaves like that. And I don't care, right if my next door neighbor, if I found out that my next door.
Speaker 4: Name, Richard Ramirez, is doing that, it's savagery, you know what I mean. If it's.
Speaker 5: It's savagery for the last twenty years.
Speaker 7: If I found out tomorrow or he's been arrested and they said why, it's like, oh, he's been raping shit tons of kids and whatever. He's also an animal, Like I'm not going to go, well, he's Irish and he's my neighbors, so it's actually cool.
Speaker 4: And it's funny that that's what other people do now, where they're like, it's okay, he's Muslim. He didn't know any better, like and that's a huge fucking problem and.
Speaker 7: That thing of pander into like, oh, we have to let our police forces get like crash courses and like how to deal with Like the guys showed last time at the end of town over from me. It's a while back now they were I want to say Augurian or something like that, one of those fucking just shit, whole place matter all the same to me. And the dad had an argument with the girlfriend over Facebook or something like that. She was like messaging her friends on Facebook, and they come from a culture where he's like, no, you don't have no friends, you don't like go on Facebook.
Speaker 4: I've told you this before.
Speaker 7: So he decided to be a really good thing to stab her to death in front of the child, and then also stab the child as well in the process.
Speaker 4: That's right, Like white people are the ones that are serial killers, Like your shit doesn't get reported because they just let them free and they just think it's okay to do this to people that is not them. And like, so I commented on something about this. I think it was that that where I'm like, you're lying. I was like, why not that there's a lady that this black lady that was talking about the colonization of Africa and how the European stole resources to build Europe, which is like based in actual just fucking lives. She doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. She's probably been programmed by some Marxist teacher going to some university that our tax dollars paid for. And I commented, I was like, why are you talking about the South Africans, the white South Africans that are being slaughtered in the thousands. And then somebody commented and said, good slaughter them all. They should all be slaughtered, and I was like, you guys are just proving my point. You guys act like savages, then you repeat the savagery, and you are just part of the problem, and you are just facilitating the idea of why people think these things is because when you act like a savage and then you actually just justify savagery and barbarity, you are part of that I'm fucking so dumb with this shit. I it's funny.
Speaker 7: If that shape came on your door, I can guarantee you you and have the very different attitude. A.
Speaker 4: Definitely. I have two more clips to play, and then we can end this because this is the last time I do this for a while.
Speaker 15: And then has recently been warning that low birth rates could cause civilizational collapse, and he's right. So what is causing low birth rates? We need to get serious and stop relying on abstractions, and we need to look at the precise details. When we closely examine the factors that cause lower birth rates, specifically among the white population in the West, we can see that the lower birth rates are caused by a highly complex, deliberate process that involves the psychological manipulation of societal values and attitudes, as well as specific phenomena that are deliberately brought about because they are calculated to create the conditions that lead to low birth rates. When we stop invoking some ethereal invisible force like modernization and start to responsibly analyze the root causes, we see that this process is directed and perpetuated by specific individuals who occupy.
Speaker 4: The main nodes of influence in the West.
Speaker 15: The main life altering values and mechanisms of birth rate decline in the West include the insertion and deliberate promotion of one abortion too feminism, three contraceptives, four homosexuality and other non traditional pairings that entail the impossibility of reproduction. Five, the mass media dissemination of pornography, hedonism, materialism, individualism and other destructive anti family values, and six mass non white immigration. These factors combined have undeniably resulted in the loss of tens and perhaps hundreds of millions of lives. We need to avoid vague conspiracy theories and abstractions, and we need to look at the specific names and individuals who use these mechanisms of birth rate decline as weapons of racial and demographic war. In every single case, the people playing the leading role are Jews. Jews are a mere two percent of our population, but they vastly, disproportionately control, direct, fund, and facilitate all of these mechanisms of decline.
Speaker 4: It's not hateful to point this out. It's a factual description. It is. And the thing is like that was like, that's a ten minute video that I just cut down to two minutes or whatever, and it is like all these things that have been facilitated to destroy us from within. That's a fact. People can like try to justify what is happening by whatever programming tool that has been used through psychological warfare to do this to their own psychology and their own brains, where most people are literally just dumb as rocks and don't realize what's happening to them. Like there is so much proof and evidence of what is happening even within your own eyesight, that is, it's provable, and the people that deny it nothing, You are nothing more than facilitating your own destruction. In my opinion, where is that video from? I actually found it from X I saved it so but it breaks down where it comes from. What who promotes all these certain ideologies that have I said, led to the facilitation and instruction of whites as a whole and uh and and other people of course too.
Speaker 8: But this.
Speaker 4: They've done this for now decades, if not centuries, to be able to they're not promoting us to have more kids. You get kicked pittance, like just barely nothing to like have kids. In Canada or any Western world country, people have more kids. I'm like all of us are fucking struggling to just survived.
Speaker 7: Like I think if I, like, you know, I've said that multiple times. I have a ten year old son, I'm not with his motor and even that, like if I met somebody and I was like really into him, I'd have to really like consider am I in a position to be able to have another kid and like be able to afford that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's not like they've ever It's not like our governments have ever tried in any way at all to promote birth rates within the white population. That's never fucking happened.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 4: They give you literally like shreds, heads of scraps from the steak table that they've aten at of very expensive meals and and s cargo and everything else that they're they're literally living like uh in castles in these rich mansions while they kick you scraps from the tax dollars that you paid to them to actually build up their own wealth from our own money. And the more that people don't realize that this is happening, Like, I don't know what else I have to show you throughout this show like this, like I said, this last time, we're gonna do this for a while, I'm gonna we're gonna shift gears and start going to more positive, fun, uh interesting topics. But like I needed to do this for my own insanity, to say, hey, I tried to show people what was going on. I tried to expose what was happening. It is happening all around the Western world. The more that you that deny it, the more that I think that you have some of the lowest IQ's in all of the Western world. You are just facilitating in your own destruction. And they've they told Canadians that they that we were having too many kids in the eighties. They told us that we're overpopulated. The very same people like Bill Gates that have said, oh, the world's overpopulated, are the same people that are facilitating these people to flood into your country and destroy you from with its.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd like, I don't know, like gets to a point where like you're just like, I'd like, what do I even say? And then I think with a lot of people, like a lot of people that come back with these rebuttals, sometimes it's literally just a case of like, well, there is actually no point trying to like talk to you. I'm not trying to sell you some shit. I'm just saying that, yeah, right, and that might be true. But you know what I think is also true for a lot of people. A lot of people feel like they do see something, they do know that that's not right.
Speaker 4: They do know what's wrong. It's whatever.
Speaker 7: And because as it's scary and whatever, out of sight, out of mind becomes the uh. If I just like put my head down and pretend this doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist. And the problem with that is it's ever increasingly getting closer and closer and closer and closer, so that that will only work for so long until, like I said, you get a knock the door and you open it and some immigrants stabs in the neck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the dublin.
Speaker 7: A few weeks ago, a dude literally just went to a street, some like random street and just started knocking on people's doors and.
Speaker 4: Then when I opened the door, he'd stabbed them. And I never know where it was. Where it was Austria or Germany something like that. In a town square, like sixteen people or something got stabbed up by some migrant, like in the middle of a like just stabbing up a bunch there's so many injured people, just literally a knife wielding maniac stabbing everybody. This is what we were letting into our countries. And if you deny that, sorry that you're not very intelligent. And and the thing is that I said that I said on a video recently where I was talking about this stuff of how I'm like, I'm gonna give up and try to wake people up. It is what it is. And I said that there are so many people digging their own graves around us that eventually the graves that they're digging, we will fall into ourselves collectively. So these are liberals, leftist communists, these people that don't understand they're facilitating their own destruction. They're digging themselves a six foot deep grave, six foot deep, and then as they're digging it, they're clawing at the gravel and the dirt around them that it is stretching out that hole of that grave that they're building for themselves, where eventually everybody will fall into that same fucking grave. And that's what's happening. And if you deny that, you're denying reality, you're denying facts, you're denying your own heritage and your blood and what goes through your veins and what is telling you what is right and wrong and moral and ethic to stand up against these things. The most masculine thing that men can do as a man is to speak out against atrocities. And that's what's happening. And that's a good analogy that I just made up in my head. Essentially, people are digging their own graves, and the more that they dig themselves their graves, they're actually helping everybody else dig their own graves.
Speaker 7: It's just it's it's sad and unfortunately it's just like there's not much else to Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. They they it's done, it's over whatever. And like I said, I'm doing this the last time and that I have episodes I'm switching into. But I will at least I can say, hey, I tried to show people what was going on, and like I said, I know we have fans from all around the world that are black, white, Asian, Indigenous, doesn't matter hispanic. I have love for all of all people that I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I care too much, is why I do episodes like this. I could have done the show where I just kept it where it was just like oh cryptids and you know, true crime and paranormal stuff. I choose to have a bigger heart and to try to expose what is going on to make people realize that it's happening to everybody. And I save this clip for you, And this is about to what it means to be Irish everyone.
Speaker 14: Irishness is not a piece of paper. You don't become Irish. You either are or you aren't. You are Irish by blood, not by bureaucracy. Irishness is not, and never has been defined by abstract civic values alone. The nation's identity is rooted in its people, its culture, and its history, not just in legal status or ideological declarations. If anyone can be Irish, then no one truly is, and the term itself loses all meaning. National identity is more than a label. It is a lived experience passed down through generations, not something that can be granted.
Speaker 5: Or acquired on demand.
Speaker 14: When I travel to India, I want to see Indian people, not English, not Spanish, not a When I go to China, I want to see Chinese people. When I visit Portugal or Sweden, I want to experience their unique cultures, their people, their traditions. So why should Ireland be any different? Why should we, as Irish people be expected to accept the idea that Ireland should be anything but Irish. I don't want Ireland to be Indian. I don't want Ireland to be Portuguese. I don't want Ireland to be Nigerian. I want Ireland to be Irish. And that is perfectly okay for me to expect. Every nation has the right to preserve its identity, and Ireland is no exception. A nation that forgets who it is will cease to exist. Ireland must remain Irish, not just in name, but in spirit, blood and heritage. We owe it to our ancestors, our future generations, and to ourselves. Of current rates of immigration and decline in Irish birth rates continue, by twenty forty five, only one in two people in Ireland will be ethnically Irish. So no, not everyone can be Irish. We are Irish by blood, not bureaucracy.
Speaker 4: I don't what you what you want to say, man, they're trying to kill us. She gives me.
Speaker 5: It's fucking grim. It makes me feel like just it's awful.
Speaker 4: This must be spoken about endlessly, so we appreciate. There aren't many who are willing to take this topic on. Most white people just put their heads in the sands or get lost in materialism, in video games, et cetera. You know, shut themselves inside, say it isn't happening. They will face it one day and by then it will be too late. And that's why I'm like, I've always been someone to push boundaries, and like I have the platform to do it. I've built up this audience. I've been podcast since twenty eighteen. It started off slow and belligerent and drunk, but like and like I said a million fucking times, this is not about white people. This is about everybody that will be collectively destroyed if we don't hold our nation's values, ethics, and morals to each standard of each nation. Like he said, if I go to India, I want to experience Indian culture. If I go to China, I want to experience Chinese culture. If I go to Ireland, I want to experience Irish culture. If I go to Canada, I want to experience Canadian culture, which was a very real thing that I've documented and saved videos to show people, Hey, this is who the fuck we were. Despite you having some Asian like mayor in Toronto that can't even speak fucking English. Yeah, and or Indians everywhere that are mayors and taking over our cities and stuff like that. No, that doesn't make you Canadian just because you hold a fucking piece of paper. Yeah, it's I don't know, dude.
Speaker 5: It's like and and that common last time.
Speaker 7: Ago, like it kind of and look it is like we we I've been I've been guilty, but as well, like you bog yourself down with material ship and it kind of helps to I don't know, like ease the pain or whatever. You like, get into a video game or you get into like a movie and just like pretend like it doesn't exist, but it is. It's a real thing that's happening around us. I don't like saying this, but I personally don't know. If it's already too late. I don't know. I don't know if we can do a full reset. I don't know if anything can change. Is there a way to overthrow them? What can we do? Will people ever band together? I know everyone's I do every think there's more people now than ever in my lifetime are awake to this stuff and actually realizing like the amount of conversations I have just outside in my everyday life with people that I would have said, are not in tune with any of this ever, and I work with seeing it, do what's happening, or like I go to jiu jitsu and I'm talking with different people and people I never would have expected to go just see that shit that's happening in such a place and just see that thing. And I was reading something and I saw something on X there was like a video of a guy and he was showing like all the statistics and blah blah blah, and even my dad and stuff are kind of like more and more starting to get clued in on that shit, and I'm like, that's a really good thing. But again, it's that thing of like you know, dreams without actions or just dreams. It's like if we don't do something, it's grand to acknowledge it and say yeah, yeah, like I know all the problems whatever, Okay, but now what are we going to actually do with it?
Speaker 4: Because we have to do something or else, And then we get labeled as all these things to for winder stand for our own people or our own cultural heritage, like my family has been in kids since sixteen oh four. It's almost five hundred years, man, that we've built ourselves into a people. And all the roads, the statues, the cenotaphs, them at war memorials for all the people that died in pointless wars. Our ancestors that fought in World War one and two died for nothing. They did. They died for absolutely fucking nothing to give the Jews Israel. That's a fact. They died for nothing. Millions upon millions of white people died for nothing. That is true. Is our world any better since those wars? No, it actually got dramatically.
Speaker 7: Worse, just in a different way. Yeah, it's like it's continuing to happen right now. Was just in a completely difference.
Speaker 4: And like I said, this will be the last time we do it. For all the fans and the people that appreciate what we're doing, like like subscribe, share it. We need to get this out. We did a two part episode on this stuff. Me and Aaron have covered similar topics recently. I don't even know how I'm realistic. I don't know how Billy would have reacted to some of this stuff, because I know he's upset about it, but Billy tries to be like like, he tries to joke about it more than he wants to ignowl. He's told me he knows what's going on. He's a very aware of it. But you being from Ireland and having that dichotomy of different cultures in the Western world and stuff like that. I've talked to it. There's a British guy that was doing podcasting and we also do an episode about this type of stuff weeks ago, and we didn't end up doing it or whatever. He's busy doing his own thing, but like he just started to get a podcast and he was like, oh, we should do an episode.
Speaker 5: It's it's crazy. I've spent a lot of years.
Speaker 4: Kind of.
Speaker 5: I won't lie.
Speaker 7: It was a good part of me that was like, fuck Ireland, I don't care about it anymore. I don't give a shit of just whatever. They can just fucking sink it into the ocean. I don't care all true. Slowly seeing what was happening and being like, well, obviously I cannot, like one person can do anything, or a handful of people can't just overthrow an entire country and just change everything. So I kind of I wouldn't say, I submitted to the fact that like it's fucked, but I I kind of, like we spoke about earlier, I kind of I had just gotten that mentality. I was like, there's no point in me caring because it's not going to matter who, like, it doesn't matter if I care or not. So I tried for years to kind of suppress that in the way, and it's only in like the last while, slowly but surely it started to like see back and I was like, I actually do care those because that's why it's pissing me off, and that's why I keep avoiding it, because I actually do care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, And like I've said this on the show right like before, as I was so against authority that I even hated my own country and government. Not hate like I hate the government, but I was like, I'm not fucking staying for the nationalite. They can't maybe do shit because I don't like authority. I like people tell me to do. And it wasn't until I got older and you can hear this on older episodes and stuff like that, I was very much trying to play the field of being accepting of everybody, you know. I mean, like I we had a gay host me and Anti with joke about a ton of stuff, you know, and make light of things, and I would say, like, you know, it's we need to accept people. And I would blame white people for what happened to the indigenous. And then until I started digging, until I did my own research and started to really look and be like, are we these genocidal maniacs that everybody else is trying to paint us as? And once I started looking, it's like no, and like, don't get your facts from Google, that's for sure. Actually read books and dig for articles that they've hidden from us and the way back machines. So there's I have so many things that I've saved from things that they're not. They don't want you to see and show you because they they need this to happen. They need, first of all, us to hate ourselves to facilitate our own destruction. But like I said to Jeremy, I was like, not only have they facilitated everybody else to hate us in our way of life and blame us for everything and all their problems. They've also they've done that, but also they've facilitated the hatred of our own self. We don't love each other there and these people out there, they're not about loving and tolerance, like about tolerance. Have you been out in the world. Everybody he fucking hates each other.
Speaker 7: And that's that's exactly it. And it's that thing of also as well. I think it's become a thing like if you're a curious type of person, you're a conspiracy theorist or an asshole or a lunatic or whatever. Like I'm curious about lots of things, whether it be movies, games, comics, toys, figures, culture, nostalgia, whatever it might be. But I'm also curious about history and maybe a different opinion on something. And look, I can't say, like I have a set. I can't tell somebody, oh, this is what happened in World War two, and I know that for a fact. I can't say that. But I'm curious enough to want to hear all the different sides, all the different versions this thing that you get, Like you know, you go to school and you get your five textbooks. You get your history book, your geography book, your fucking English book, your whatever book, and it's like those are that's it. Don't You don't need anything outside of those handful of books, and I'm like, now I'm starting to realize more and more how fickle and how like full of shit all that is. Like I mean, hour, I think it's starting this coming September. When kids go to school and they get their Irish language book, there's a fucking Indian chick on the front of it and some sort of like thing, and I'm like, now again, right, I have no issue with an Indian person, an African person, whatever, being on an Indian book, being on an African book. What I don't understand is why would she be on the front of an Irish language book. So then that obviously doesn't mean anything. It's not where the paper's written on. So all the shit you've told me throughout school and all that stuff, I've been like pre programmed to it all history and you know this is bad and these won and these were wrong and these are right.
Speaker 5: I don't I know any us Basically.
Speaker 4: It's not. And that's why I'm going to attempt to teach my kids at some point is like to be like what they're teaching in school is not factual, because I know what they're gonna do. They're gonna be like your ancestors are fucking and I'm gonna be like, no, no, no, no, no, that's not how it works, man, that's not how it works. You're communist teacher doesn't know anything about it history. They've been programmed the same way as everybody else has. Right, we went a little long for this. I wanted to like kind of keep this shorter and sweeter than last time. Were over three hours. I know that stuff do, but like, like I said, this would be last time. I actually have another episode written about the same stuff, but it's not gonna come for maybe a couple of months to a year. But like we're gonna we're gonna start doing some really fun stuff. I have a lot of cryptid true crime I.
Speaker 7: Really really really really want a bargon for, but they need just a little bit of fun. I really want to do frog Man, yeah, and the other big one that I'm just like so big on and I would love to do it maybe during the summer or something like that if we could. As I just got a new book and I'm gonna absolutely dig this shiit of is big book.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I've told Shane we have to get him on the show for a big, big, Foot Deep Dive. My plan was always to do like a four hour like Bigfoot Deep Dive. Like I said, I have a baby girl in the way that I'm very excited about and like, and things are gonna shift. We're always werena have episodes that are still gonna be released, but like it's like things are gonna shift, Like for that month that I'm gonna be off, people are still gonna beting episodes, especially on audio and probably some video because I've built up a lot of content for this reason. But I want to shift gears, Like I just wanted to bring awareness to this stuff and be honest about the situation and honest with my thoughts about what's going on, and and and you as well, to expose some of this stuff, you know, and not that this is the whole idea is like just be like I'm it's not. The love for my own people and my own culture and my own heritage is not hate towards other people in any way. And I've said this numerous times, but I feel like people have to like constantly like because what they've taught from school, you have to keep repeating yourself to like make sure that they understand.
Speaker 7: Just like it's that thing of like, you know, I like huffee and it's like, that doesn't mean I hate tea. Yeah, I know, I prefer coffee and I like coffee, and that's just yeah, you know what I mean. Like it's like I drink lots of water, but that doesn't mean I don't like other things.
Speaker 4: It's just because I like orange crush, just not mean I don't drink grape soda.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: And it's I think of like it's like you said, like I you know, I I love my country.
Speaker 5: I love the people. I love the culture.
Speaker 7: And that doesn't mean that I want everybody else to fucking die and bignessrule and suffer. It just means that I don't want to suffer at the expense of trying to do something for you.
Speaker 5: And I can't even start my own shit.
Speaker 4: Out like we said, we have own people to deal with.
Speaker 7: I'm thard e three in two weeks time, right, I.
Speaker 4: Am back living at home.
Speaker 7: I cannot afford like you said, I can't even afford some like little Indian like cardboard shack full of human shites.
Speaker 4: Right if I give up.
Speaker 7: Every possession I have, every savings, I have car, everything still can't afford anywhere. I know my options are limited to people say all my options are limited. I don't even have options. I'm in a fucking attic conversion right now. Like it might think, oh, look you have this podcast on You've got all this stuff. Yeah, stuff like you accumulated fucking fifteen years ago that I still have that now, Like that does absolutely not for me. But outside of this little square that everybody says like I have no fucking prospects, I have no like us.
Speaker 4: It's happened to everybody in Canada too, right, Like the job that I have in the fifties, sixties, seventies and eighties could facilitate me to live and actually provide for an entire family of like probably four kids in my wife.
Speaker 7: And your wife probably doesn't have to work and she gets to be like a stay at home mom and you get to probably pay for your house.
Speaker 4: How people that were to manufacturing jobs in the eighties that could buy a house for like they essentially would be two years of saving up and they be able to buy a house. So that's a fucking problem. And like I said before, we have our own problems to deal with if we can, like MK said what I had around the show. If we can facilitate our own wealth and build their countries up to what we're prosperous, we can actually give then start really trying to help the Third World and countries that are impoverished, and help educate those people from those impoverished countries, and then bring them back to their countries because they stay in our countries rather than going back, as that video we showed, instead of going back to help build their own countries and facilitate a change their own countries, they stay in the countries that are already civilized and developed. And it's because guess what, the people in the oligarchs and the bankers and the people that are really controlling everything siphon all the money off the top. They keep taking that. All this money you send the unit staff or any cancer research or any like, oh help this black child in Africa, that all gets taken, man, it all gets taken by some sort of corporation. Yeah as fucks man. Yeah, like a shoe salesman in the fifty sixty six and he's probably in the eighties could afford house a shoe salesman. It's not good man. And the more people that realize this, Hey, we're all in this boat collectively. And like even that Tom McDonald's song where it's like there's all holes in these boats that you guys are all making and we're all sinking together, but you keep fucking making holes. All right, I'm done.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I appreciate everybody that listens and watches the show. Please give us five star interviews. Share the show, like in comment, subscribe on rumble, share it like whatever. We'll be posting clips from it. Post your own clips. I've seen people do that where they're sharing stories of like somebody shared a clip from the Clerky Plan from the original post, like this stuff won't come out a lot of the our episodes don't come out in audio when we're doing them live for like literally a month later and stuff like that. So if you're listening on audio now, please support the show. And like I said, this has nothing to do with hatred or racism or whatever, or white supremacy or whatever people want to claim and put people in a box for having their own opinions. Now, this is about making people aware of situations that will hurt and affect us all as a collective people, as just humanity, you know what I mean, unzip your pants and plug your plug the holes. So we got a bunch of people that join us, join us live. So I appreciate you guys showing up. This what we're shifting into, gears, this this what We won't be doing this for a while. I have other conspiracy type episodes that I definitely want to get into, Like, uh, there's a bunch of like there the Travis Stock Tavistock Institution. We're talking about stuff like that. Some more Jewish stuff for sure, but like I going to watch me just absolutely cream my pants. Let me talk about the Loveland frog Man. Yeah, I want to do that. We're gonna do the frog Man. We're me and Billy's next topic because he's finally getting your computer. He's right record next Wednesday, I think finally. I love that book. So yeah, it is exhausting. I know you need some rest from it, but cheers. Yeah. Yeah, we did two long episodes about this and try to expose this as much as we can. But I have, like I said, tons of ideas. Me and Billy will be talking about the the Fuckville MetalMan. That'll be fun. So we have a bunch of cryptid stuff true crime. Even the audio listeners still haven't heard our Myra Hindley and Ian Brady episode yet, So the time this comes out, it will definitely be out, but that will be fun for people that we're gonna start. I still want to do the co ed Killer Edmund Kemper, but I want to do with you and Billy, so now that he finally has a good working computer, hopefully next week, if we can finally do this. So I appreciate everybody's support, and yeah, thank you for tuning in and go check out Class Horror Cast. Please if you're into horror movies, check out Class Horror Cast. And if you're on Rumble and you see this before or after, go type in Class Horror Cast on Rumble and support the channel on there because we're really trying to build the Rumble channel.
Speaker 1: So do it.
Speaker 4: Because I don't have tardy followers. Please please help parent Rumbles like obviously you do. You talk about controversial ship, but I feel like we can build up a platform on Rumble for horror content, So please go support Aaron show. It would help, they would, We appreciate it. We do a lot of fun ship on there, so okay, stay strange out there everybody, and please support the show and every way you can. People are starting to join the Patreon. I've been doing some solo content, but there'll be even more stuff coming. I have ideas. I'm tired. You all love switch everything. I'm like, man, I'm done never I know I want to do this again for like a year. I'm done. It's mad, right. I feel like all like crazy fatigues and all I can do my brain. I told you my brain. The last two weeks has been like it's felt like I said at Chelsea, it's felt like I've cried