Speaker 1: There we go. I'm recording the audio on the road caster directly, so it's another pende. He has to do it later. And that's what crashed the board, just pressing the fucking button apparently.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, So here we are God Blessed Satan by Mephiscoffies. It's the album from nineteen ninety five. I figured we'd start off with something, but I kind of ruined it all. Now it's kind of pointless, pointless, but I will do this. I will do this since I had it up here, don't know where I had it. How's that? Oh? I know it's quick that. Yeah, let's let's click this one more time because in the beginning it's so slow.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Now, if you've never heard me phisco Flies, oh, I can't help you out with that. You didn't have a child, look me. And then this one's doomsday at thirty three minutes of thirty six seconds, and they're kind of a joke, Satan Ska band.
Speaker 4: Kind of a joke.
Speaker 1: Well, this takes forever on YouTube. Now let's kick it up a little bit here. Look, the countdown's kind of funny. Huh what it form? And that's where we're at. I can't play too much on YouTube before I get I'm rry party copyright straight for that everything I just did, just know it's all bullshit. So let's get to here. This is really impressive that this person who's not hard on, not hard on the eyes over here put together and she uses the same road caster where let's go as I do. Isn't that nice? Um? But this is a good summary because he also pull it a couple other details that are important. This is what's destroying the world right now? Does pathetic Weasley bullshit here? Really? Really, that's what's happening. We're letting that happen because why again we suck? Is that why? I think? That's why. I can't think of any other reason why we do let this happen. Should bring it down a little bit. There you go, let's do this.
Speaker 5: Nineteen thirteen, Leo Frank, a Jewish businessman in Atlanta, was convicted of raping and murdering thirteen year old Mary Fagan, who was a Catholic employee at his pencil factory. On April twenty sixth, nineteen thirteen, she went into her boss, Leah Frank's office to collect a check, and the next morning was found in the basement of this factory, brutally beaten and dead. The autopsy revealed she was ripped and strangled to death. Frank thought so ahead of this crime that he actually framed the black night watchman who found her the next morning, leaving two notes next to her corps acting as if she wrote them, describing the murder as this night watchman whose name was new Lee. After a long trial filled with bribery and framing, Leo Frank was finally convicted of murder and initially sentenced to death by hanging, but his legal team took it to the federal level and threw under the table deals had his senates reduced to life in prison. But in August of nineteen thirteen, twenty five men kidnapped Leo Frank from the prison and had him lynched directly in front of Mary Fagan's old resident. Now, Leo Frank was president of the Atlanta chapter of the bene Brids, which was like a Masonic society but only for Jews, and he was re elected as president after his conviction. The chapter went on to push the narrative, even inscribing it on his gravestone that everyone involved in the case against Frank was anti Semitic. Insert the creation of the Anti Defamation League, formed in nineteen thirteen by the outrage of Jews in this conviction against Leo Frank. Also the same year that the Federal Reserve was created and Americans began paying federal income tax.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting? How that all lines up like that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The hostile takeover starting off, kicking off with this rape. Maybe not so much directly but as ritual perhaps, I don't know. The whole point is you strike them somewhere, they take down the whole entire fucking country. So you're all paying. You're all paying your tithings to the devil, all of us. This is absolute insanity. I want to discuss what I've discovered today and what's happening and what's coming and it's coming fast and all this bullshit. Oh you took us out of the Paris Climate Accord. Well, how the hell is all this other stuff happening? Why? How is it that climate and carbon bullshit is being codified into the law, the laws of man, the bullshit laws. Why is that happening? Why is it that there's gonna be more taxes than there is funds that you can actually acquire. They want you to starve to death. They want you to lose your property, they want you to be homeless, they want to take your children once you are homeless, and they want you to die. If they're gonna give you all sorts of options for you to do it yourself, and if you don't take those options, well you starve to death or they kill you some other way. But there's gonna be plenty of options out there, shots being just one of them, but one of the major ones. This is what's happening right now because people are not caring. They're just struggling, but still trying to hide. You can't do that, We can't do that. This is getting to the point where listen, let me tell you a little bit about corruption for a second, but I'll let her finished first.
Speaker 5: And with the mission statement, stop the defamation of the Jewish people and ensure justice and fair treatment for all, the ADL immediately ramped up their campaign to paint Leo Frank as a victim of anti Semitism infiltrating media, literature, and universities. One of the retellings of Frank's story was that thirteen year.
Speaker 6: Old Mary Fagan was a tentrist.
Speaker 5: Who enjoyed being sexually abused.
Speaker 7: By older men.
Speaker 5: The ADL has since operated as a political weapon to rewrite history, criminalize any criticism of Jewish power or involvement in America, and defined all dissent of Israel and even Christian slogans as anti Semitism.
Speaker 8: Now, none of this may come to.
Speaker 5: A shock for you if you know the contents of the Jewish faith's holiest book, the Talmud, which says Jews are permitted to violate gentiles and have sex with children. The ADL was created on the basis of defending pedophilia and is still one of the wealthiest and most influential organizations in America today. In nineteen thirteen, Leo Frank eight.
Speaker 1: So there you have it. I mean, that's pretty it's pretty concise. It says a lot. It tells you all you really need to know if you're gonna accept it. What these people actually believe. What they think They are entitled to, everything that you have, that you've worked for, That's what they feel they're entitled to. They don't feel that you're entitled to life. They sir as hell, don't think that you're entitled to your children. So what do you do with that? There's no coexisting with this. These are every single last one of them demons. The neighborreth that didn't go anywhere, the neighbor eth adl masad Cia. Just put it all together. It's all the same entity. And I'm gonna say a couple of things here too, but let me I do it this way, go there. Okay. So today I went to pay my car insurance. I'm gonna tell you us a story. I want to pay my car insurance call calling in takes forever to get through because there's a coach of USA screwed up, and I had to go through a bunch of craf before I could actually get to the person you need to talk to. And then I was like, yeah, I just want to pay my bill. Did like the full five and forty seven dollars? I said, excuse me? I said, we removed a vehicle, didn't add anything. What the are you talking about? And they said, oh, yeah, you're past month's bill is three oh four. I said, it was that before we took off the car. How is it the same? Oh you lost the multi driver discount? What the fuck? Excuse me? So I went from having two people paying half and half one hundred and fifty dollars each for this expensive fucking car insurance, both with full coverage, and then something happened when she Rebecca got hit. She got it the other vehicle. She has to ensure it, so she'd put it instead of just putting it and keep it in mind, she decided to split the insurance and go to USA herself, which means I only had one car on there, my van. And now all of a sudden, they're saying that my multi premium is going to be two hundred and seventy four dollars a month. I'm like, what, so I'm paying fucking more with her off of it, Like, oh, there's a multi car discount, Like, I don't give a shit about that. You told us it was to be five hundred dollars if she stayed so with the new vehicle, right, So none of this makes any sense. And so I come to find out it's twenty twenty one. I was at my dollars gymnastics. We were all leaving. Rebecca had driven as she normally does, separately, and she was going to change Pharaoh off to go to the trampoline park. For a little bit after class. The parking lot used to be just this little horseshoe, and it filled up before we, you know, we could get there, So we parked along the sides of the road on this old I mean, it's like a twenty five mile per hour zone in a commercial area. And behind us down the street was Yumapest. So at five o'clock these people would come racing fifty sixty miles per hour in their fucking work trucks, flying past our school when our children were out getting back into their vehicles, and we were constantly complaining about it, and they do shit about it, a bunch of fucking Mexican workers employees. And uh. One day I'm driving out and I'm talking to Rebecca and I'm talking to you, and I know, saying goodbye that they're going to get ready, and there they go off into the car and I'm doing a couple of things at Mike Vian and I get out on the road and I started rolling down, but I'm driving slope because there's people crossing the road, there's people getting in their cars. I'm rolling by nice and slow, but I'm in the lane of the road and somebody just comes flying from behind me and smacks me directly into my door. Never hit their brakes. They were looking at their phone and then looked to the floor like they dropped something or something. There was witnesses to this. They smashed it into my door. If I wasn't in a van, I would already be dead because I had been lowed to the ground. I would have been fucking murdered, and right in front of my daughter, basically because she was her van. If this guy was veering because he was looking down, if he didn't hit me, he would have hit their parked van with my daughter inside. Changing so I was the buffer between the two. They pulled me out of the van because I was unconscious. My my wind my window sat you know, shattered in my face, and all this other stuff. They're dragging me out of the vehicle, wheels taken off of my my vehicle that I just had for the last thirty days, got a van and they pulled me in and put me on the grass. And then police, who aren't supposed to talk to you in that condition at all whatsoever, they try to take a statement for me and do and because the you'm a pest owner is a is a you know, he's in with the county and in with the with with the with the people. They give me a ticket and make it my fault. They said that something like a unsafe start of vehicle. They just came up with some bullshit, right because because somebody overcame me on the road driving so fast that they hit me is somehow because my fucking fault from the rear and I didn't pull out in front of them. That's absolute bullshit. They just weren't looking and hit me. I refuse to pay the ticket. I refused to go to the courts. I refused to play their little fucking game, and they had this thing held for whatever, and then they know, threatened my license and all this stuff, and I was like ready to fucking load guns and say bring it, motherfucker. And finally I just fucking paid the vehicle, paid the bill, and so it happened in twenty twenty one. They just just said that I was convicted of the fucking ticket in twenty twenty four August, and now they're saying that's one of the reasons why my insurance is being Oh okay. So not only did they rob me of the twenty five thousand dollars that they should have automatically dished out to me from that guy's insurance for the for the impact, so that I could have gotten new vehicle. I had to go in to my safe to purchase my own vehicle after they destroyed mine. These pieces of shit dinged by insurance. Also so that faggot who hit me could go get checked out and make sure he's okay, because that's what you do for the legal thesee bullshit, right, I'm the one that went to the fucking hospital of a severe concussion. I still fucking forget words, as you all know this, simple common words. So they brought me to the twenty five grand and now my insurance is gonna be fucking higher until twenty twenty seven because I just started. They just started aggregating into my insurance in twenty twenty four. It happened in twenty twenty one. It should already be gone by now. It's a three year thing. It should already be gone. Everything about everything is corrupt. I hate police officers. I hope they all fucking die, all of them. If you're a police officer, I hope you fucking die. Your whole job. Your whole job is to steal people's rights away every single day for municipal policies. That's what do. It's not it's a policy is only applicable to employees of that municipal corporation or whatever corporation or whatever company creates the policy. It's not a law. It's the color of law, and it's a bunch of bullshit. There's only one supreme law and you break it every fucking day when you pull people over. So fuck all of you. Fuck all of you. And what you did, what you guys do as on a daily is lie. You lie for whatever particular reason there is to lie. You turn a mountain, and you turn a molehill into a mountain. You you give an excuse of a tag light out to pull people over so that you can then fish and then start a fishing tradition to see if you can get somebody on something. You guys are fucking criminals, your pieces of ship with guns. You're you are a menace to society, into communities, into families. Everything about your profession is evil. And fuck you? Did I say that already? I don't know that one. So let's look at Ritichief from Boston. Whatell did I put it. Make sure you see it good?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let me do that real quick and see if anyways, checking the thing. Your car and shirts jumped from one hundred. So this is Karen, I'm reading hers right now. It says, uh, my car and shurge jumped from one five. Last month, home phone internet went from one eighty five to two ten. No reason for it, Yeah yeah, yeah, I was paying you know, yeah, no warnings, just surprise. Well this video that I'm about the place should shed some light on that. I'm not sure. Oh good, those guys who are doing that doing that. Never mind, you guys are good. Ji Rodgers says us destroyers heading to Venezuela. Well, yeah, you know there's there's there's oil there. G TV you mean like goam TV. Are you referring to those pieces of shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably not. Yeah. If you guys are having issues with the frame rate, and you guys are having trouble some people saying that it's drippy, I tried to show people this last time. Click this go to the quality. Just lower rate, because right now I'm at nine point four megabytes per second. That's gonna be hard for some people's phones. And it's gonna be really hard for some people's internet. And it's at sixty phrase per second, which is probably why people are saying that it's hiccupping. It's not, it's just, uh, you know, might be hard for somebody when doing a live stream anyhow. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So there's a lot of that going on. There's a lot of that going on. My my, uh, you guys know this thing or I just pulled up here. It's not the greatest thing in the world. So I'm not sure why I'm paying so much. So this thing used to be my website used to be forty dollars a month when it was Weebley. Now for about a year and a half, I guess Square, which I hated and I never would use as a payment processor. I always use PayPal. They started hiding my PayPal checkout because that was what Square was trying to do to fuck with me, because they're Square and not PayPal, so they started making it hard for people to find how to check out. That's the first thing that they did. In addition to doubling my monthly fee from thirty nine or whatever it was, maybe it was thirty five to seventy something. Now the last time they took the money out was eighty seven dollars for this fucking gay ass website. I'm sorry, but I mean this is a ten year old website with a ten year old template, right, that doesn't there's nothing about this is it's worth eighty seven dollars except for my ability to get people to the traffic there. That's my effort, not theirs. They're not doing anything to advertise it. So one or two full orders it cost me per month just to run this piece of shit. So I'm looking into other options. But I hate having to do all this work all over again. This took me months and pon months upon months to get all of this written in here, all this everything, and I just hate the fact that I would have to do it all over again somewhere else and not understand what I'd be losing ahead of time. What's my temple going to be like? How is the thing's going to be arranged? Are things gonna be hidden? Am I gonna be pissed off about that? Is everything going to be out in the open so people can access it easy? Is it gonna be retarded? Is it going to be shopify plus wix that it's going to end up having to be paid?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 11: Like what?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean like, I don't want I don't want to deal with any of that. I had everything set. But when you make things impossible to pay for or just way over priced where you know you're getting screwed, what do you do? Just roll over? Work harder? It will you? Who are fucking you?
Speaker 11: Or do you?
Speaker 1: Or do you try to do something about it? And then how long are you going to get to stay with that web house before they do the same thing that this one just did. It's just a bunch of bullshit, man. That's why I offer the you know and remind people that you know, if you're trying to get your ninety essentials, that this is forty plus dollars cheaper than the tangy tangerine, because that that means something that means a lot to some people. You know, your ninety essentrals, well minus this thing, which will make it a lot cheaper for you to be able to get those. Maybe this would be cheaper than the EFAs. I don't know, because I don't know how much thefa's are. I don't see them listed separately. You know, there's there's other ways to get to the same ninety, is my point. And if that way, you can add the core copper and use the BB five and you get the discount right the hopefully it'd see. Complex is probably a good idea too, and definitely full of acumic. But that's that's again, you know planned, I'm minerals full of acumic one both. It's you that's on you to figure out. But I'm just saying, like every little thing has been overly priced, and I just I think I'm getting somewhere, Like I just wait, I spent all that time getting those two orders together. I drove out yesterday to San Diego, and then I drove out to Lake Forest right after that, and I dropped off and she's like okay, well yeah, and she's like thank you. I'm like, hold on, second, what do you mean thank you? Thank you? Like, uh so, are you going to I don't know, pay for the fucking shit or what. She's like, Oh yeah, just contact me. Like I said, this is it's been kind of a long drive for me not to get dishandled here while I'm here. I'm not going to drive all the way home and then email you to where you can ignore my email. I said, well, don't we just take care of it here and I and I gave her. I showed her my my my business credit card. I was like, you can just make it out to that name. She's like, oh, well, this won't have your routing number and information. Like no shit, I said, if I said, aren't you going to make it check out like everybody else does. No, No, we're gonna do it through whatever. You know, they're stupid quick books thing or whatever, like okay, whatever, Just let me get the hell out of here, because you're already irritating the piss out of me. My friend. He pays a check, I go to US Bank, I cash it, I'm out of there.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like that's normally how things are handled, or if they're doing direct deposit types of deals, usually they don't like there used to be a guy that used to work there who was my first contact, named Rob. He's the reason why this company still is ordering for me. He left the company and that's sad because he was cool and as soon as he placed the order, five minutes later, I was paid for it. So then I would hustle to get it done because I didn't want to have to wait this point these this time. It's this little Asian, skinny little girl who doesn't mind make and people wait. And even after you give him the product, tells you to go home and take a hike. I'm like, no, that's not how it's going to go down today. That's not how it's going to go down. I've spent five hours in this car to get to you, all right, So there's that, you know the you know the business over here. You should check it out. Tomorrow's doctor Glidden. Okay, have your questions ready, and now let's go to Richie. This is going to probably tie on a few other things.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not on the Richie from Bus and Bandwagon. But I don't have all the time in the world to do everything. So when other people make a summary, I use the summaries that I have at my disposal. I'll probably be fishing around and moving around and doing other things here today too, probably. You know, we had a really lively telegram talk a lot of from with Rob and Alex and Mike in the past two days. But I can't I haven't gone through all of it yet, But I mean I sipped skipped around. There's a lot of stuff in there, and I would like to maybe share some of that too, if I can't organize it enough to get to the points that are ran in it.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up YouTube? It's Richie from Boston.
Speaker 14: It's the eighteenth, it's August, it's twenty twenty five, and all those things are debatable, but right now I don't care.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 14: I realize that I'm uploading late, but I'm at seven thirty pm right now, but I'm still in Oregon.
Speaker 2: I'm heading up to Washington State. I've done my time in Oregon.
Speaker 1: Every time I tell him to come slide through Uma, it doesn't do it. I'm just gonna move up a little bit to his Jimmy shiver past that far.
Speaker 2: She let me use your ranch for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: I thought, At any rate, there you go.
Speaker 2: I had to make this video even though it's late. The sun's gonna be down.
Speaker 1: And at least I thought it was good. He's gonna ramble somewhere, big.
Speaker 2: Time, big time, big time, big time, and.
Speaker 14: People that could actually make a difference, people with massive YouTube channels, even some channels that are massive that are considered conspiratorial. They talk about conspiracies, but they never tie it together.
Speaker 1: They never well you never say jew either, Richie. But I also mentioned in this comm in his comments, I said, yeah, I talk about what's really happening all the time. But the problem here is YouTube only lets forty people fucking see it each time. So as far as the massive part, yeah, I'm not on that list of promote and distribute. So that's the issue there, and a bunch of man I think somebody Larry was like, gave you a like to that, like, yeah, I know you feel my pain. Right, you can say whatever you want, but if you're saying anything real, no one's going to see it. You're better. I'm better off on rumble saying what I say because more people are able to hear it and see it. And I don't think that has anything to do with It's all about visibility and people even knowing that you exist. That's all it is. And they have the control over that. They have control over that. There there's not only is there are there billions of channels, but there's also mechanisms put into place Because old YouTube prior to twenty twelve, man dog shit videos would have a couple thousand views on them, but then Google, the Google Mint absorbed them into what they're bored collective, forever changing its nature and making it a haven for hell. And remember back when Google ads were a thing for everybody and there wasn't some hoop to jump through. Yeah, that was a time too. I remember that I was actually set up with that you know, ad sensor it was back then. I don't even know what it was called back then, but I wasn't really concerned about it. I didn't really know what was happening. It just automatically came with you having a channel that you posted videos on. It was kind of neat, you know. I couldn't even tell you if I ever had a transfer of any type of money at all whatsoever. As he says, but I didn't look into that stuff, and I wasn't really paying attention or caring too much either as doing Electrician Union stuff. You know, back in twenty twelve.
Speaker 14: Say like it's happening now, they don't point that stuff out. They're all talking about Epstein like it's some new thing. All of us, the entire truth community twelve thirteen, fourteen years ago, was talking about Epstein and Childing being abducted and abused because it's a thing.
Speaker 1: It's part of their power diage dynamic. Yes, but also why are we not saying what they are? It's a saturn cult if it makes you feel better to say it that way, because that is all encompassing. It means it's some of the Catholic Church too. It's some of this and that, some of that. It's some of the leaders of Islam and some of it's ninety nine percent of automatic rabbis, right of course, all that stuff and every other little freak that latches onto them, claiming Zionism or anything else, it's all them. And they're child killers. It should be noted that they are child killers, and that now they have AI and are and our president fucking trying to eliminate mankind push us into They even say it in the news reports. Wait till you get to these. The news reports are fucking telling you that they're trying to push us into fifteen minute cities. And oh, oh, I didn't tell you the best part about my insurance thing. I didn't tell you the best part. Let me let me look into here, because I'll read it from this that I actually just put up here. So says artificial artificial artificial intelligence a AI is coming to get you, Dorothy and your little dog Toto too. That's a spoof, But this isn't a joke. The oive run institutions and global economic NGOs are putting the Boa constrictor squeeze on America while they themselves are supposed to say they themselves adorn feather boas, they put the Boa constrictor on us, and where a feather boas while they torture and eat children, same before as now and now. That was a reference to their ancient, their ancient roots as a discussing depraved cult of child harm. Will enough people respond, come together and become a force of good? Or will we remain under the spell of these techno sorcerers and become impoverished, homeless, and eventually murdered or starved to death. That is exactly what is coming. Everything is becoming taxed. Apps that promise now, this is what I learned today when I was trying to figure out what I'm going to do with this with this car insurance bill. Apps that promise you would discount on your car insurance are tracking your every movement all throughout the day. So when I went to the they send me a thing, they said, oh, if you have this app, And the first thing I think is like, I don't even do apps for grocery stores because I know that they're they're spyware. I know for a fact that they're spyware. They're also tracking and tallying your your behaviors, as if your credit card doesn't do that enough for them, or as if the register reports don't do enough for them. It's who's buying what and what's buying who? Right, But yeah, no, no, they have didn't do the apps right, A bunch of information, a bunch of data mining that other people will pay these apps for collecting. And now that's a big we have tracking behavior. Now there's this this app that USAA was gonna have me put on my phone as I I said allow while using device and it said that's not good enough for because it's but like a safe driver app. And it's like, no, that's not good enough. It needs to track you all the time, so not just me in a vehicle, but me all the time, or it doesn't it doesn't even matter, right. It has to be on constantly. And I was like clicked it, slid it to the uninstalled and let fucking loose. No fucking way for ten percent, oh up to thirty percent if you are a good driver. So it's it's the nanny state again, right, You're gonna get micromanaged to hell. Unfucking believable. And that says appse that promise you a discount on your car insurance are tracking your every movement all throughout the day. Carbon and climate driven fraud is now codified law. Whatever happened to getting getting out of the paras a Cord? Trump? Why are we drive? Why are we diving headlong into Saturn, cold hell with fake science and high surveillance. Yeah, be AGAs slave and be rewarded exactly, Karen, part of.
Speaker 14: Their power plan or whatever, because think about it, every one of these elites has literally made their money by stealing Amazon, Tesla, SpaceX all got money from the US government. We're talking thirty to fifty billion dollars apiece. Do you see what I'm saying? All from taxpayers?
Speaker 3: Did you vote for that?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: Because voting is not real.
Speaker 14: They do what they want and they're not stopping because now they're literally they're literally showing their true colors straight up, No two ways about it.
Speaker 2: There's no one.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people say things. They say it in the remedial understanding, but there are touching on a bigger thing right there. Examples might be a small portion, they might not even be the most accurate, but it is a thing that does happen. So regardless if they get the right names, it's still a real thing that does occur. And even if it's not all taxpayer, it's still our burden anyway, because if they're just printing this money, it still becomes our burden to pay it back, because anything that our government takes it's on us to pay, and we pay only the interests forever, putting us in hell. Right, that's the whole thing. That's what Bank of England was about. That's what this is about here with the Federal Reserve and all this shit. You remember the Kickoff and the Kicker nineteen thirteen. But they had to be well established, rooted in, And that's why I'm saying, you've got to look at the Civil War to really see what was going on. Anytime someone claimed that they were a federalist, they were a banker or they were a banker agent. Every single time, there's no reason why anyone with the rational mind would want a federal, centralized government unless they wanted to have overarch in control over every aspect of every person's life and create the despotism that they claimed that they were trying to run from in Europe. So what does that tell you who those people are and what they really were and what the real loyalties were, Like August Belmont, like Louis the frankest brand eyes? Hell, you know who else was the frankest the person who gives us our psychology? Yeah, yeah, that's right, Freud. Freud was most certainly most likely Uh well, if he wasn't the frankest family, he would have been passed around to a bunch of other freaks and along with his mom, passed around and then had to watch his dad and other these other dudes butt fuck each other and do a bunch of drugs and kill childrendneath them. That's Frankism.
Speaker 2: Hiding anymore.
Speaker 14: This agenda is coming and it's crushing, and it's not coming, it's happening. And it started out in my home state, of course, Because if it ain't Massachusetts turning the it's back on its citizens, it's California or any other one of the states in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even money money bostones. There's anti gun which makes you sick to my stomach. Everything about Massachusetts and they're anti gun stuff like they're super super It's liberal is the wrong word because liberal makes the idea and concept of that is so is so tarnished because the definition versus the actions Marxist cultural, Marxism, anti logic, anti reason, like they don't trust the government, but they want only the government and certain officials to have all the weapons and them to be defenseless because don't worry, the corrupt government will be the ones who will protect you. Don't worry, the corrupt government will stop the crime. Don't worry. What about the times when they're the criminals the government and they're the only ones with the weapons retards, And when you actually understand the true nature of all these institutions, organizations, and governmental bodies, you're committing suicide with these ideas.
Speaker 2: Basically, you'll see what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: In American Massachusetts, Senate Bill S two forty six sets the stage for the government to not only track how many miles you're traveling, but potentially charge you for your miles traveled.
Speaker 7: And is the state.
Speaker 1: So was that app that I was just handed and told to sign up or at a bit of an entrapment itself, because then yeah, I can't, I can't lie. I can't. What's your quote in mile edge that you do each year? Oh, it's only like ten thousand miles, you know, because I barely ever drive except that my one long trip a month, and then it's like that's it. Go to grocery store, it's like three four miles away, not that far right, So it's not like I do a whole lot of driving, But it's it's not anybody's business what I do or where I go, or to map out my patterns. Do you understand what I mean? Like, it's nobody's business where I am at any given moment. What if the fucking criminals that run our government decide that they have a stick up their ass about me and they want me, It'd be very easy for them to call their fucking berries and cherries out to fucking pull me over. Fuck that planning to track how much you drive?
Speaker 16: Well, Massachusetts has a mandate to drastically reduce its emissions, and a new bill to try to get us there has lit up social media with claims that lawmakers want to limit your driving.
Speaker 1: Well, tonight, Brandon, what if I want to go to a range and they want to pull me over after the factor while I'm not on the way away there and say that I'm, you know, trafficking a bunch of you know, and paint out some fucked up picture to the to the public to think I'm some sort of militia person. It's like anything that they could do to you, and we'll do to you and have the full uh what do you call it, full of cooperation of their media to do with it, because it's the same entity that's painting this picture. You don't want them to have any type of thing that can fuck you like that, especially now if they're gonna say, oh, well, yeah, yeah, funny story about the whole you know, your Yeah, your insurance is less, but you're gonna get taxed for your carbon output because of your driving. Yeah it was safe though, Way to go with the safety pieces of shit.
Speaker 7: True, it took a trip in search of the truth. This thing passed the law a few years ago that requires them to get to zero emissions by twenty fifty.
Speaker 1: Did you know that they said that they were gonna go to zero. Isn't that a little dramatic? Like don't most plans have like stepping like grades, Like, hey, we we hit this marker. The whole fucking concept is a bullshit thing. The whole idea itself is demonic and evil. That's the banality of evil that's actually made this common for people who to even believe that this is real, that this whole thing with carbon, oh, with carbon emissions, carbonations. Yeah, carbon is a plant food, asshole. You know, you don't want to get rid of trees because you're trying to tear it from the earth. You don't want oxygen being produced because you want us to be dying and dead, got it? Sure thing. They don't want an oxygen planet. They want to tear They want a terrarium for fucking lizards, for the lizards that they are. That's what they want. They want deserts and death, that's all they want. Cacti and fucking tumbleweeds, that's the only thing they want. So there you have it. What was I even saying, I was about to say something I forget. Oh yeah, the fact that they don't have even like a grading SIPs like they're going to go straight to zero. Like they made that commitment, they made that oath that they're going to go straight to zero. Massachusetts made that decision without the input of any of its people, that they're going to alter their lives, each and every one of their lives for a promise that they made that they had no right, business or ability to make on behalf of other people who have to be in accordance with it in order for it to work. How is that not completely corrupt? Evil? And the fact that this whole idea is like they're they're not going to go fifty percent of what they're using now, They're not going to go twenty five. We're not going to go seventy five. They're not going to try to go No, they're going to go straight to zero. That means no human emissions, right, That's what that means. Massachusetts has decided that Massachusetts people are going to all die by twenty thirty. Pill to climb.
Speaker 7: Lawmakers behind this proposed bill say it helps get them there are while expanding transportation options.
Speaker 1: Critics simply disagree with expanding transportation options. Fuck your options. If I'm going to drive somewhere, I want to drive somewhere Oh, but did you ever think of walking and jogging and riding a bicycle? I need to carry shit retard. Well, did you ever think of riding with a bunch of strangers you don't know? No, I have to carry shit. I need the space in the vehicle. I have to pick things up and bring them back. And the fact is, it's not anybody's fucking business what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. There's no privacy. Hey, it doesn't have to be a secret to everyone else. If I don't want to tell you it's that's good enough reason. You don't need to fucking know.
Speaker 7: If you're used to turning the key and strapping in, you're not alone.
Speaker 1: The state says about seven, because it's the most natural freaking thing to do. Hey, maybe one hundred and fifty years ago it wasn't, but this is the way things have been working ever since. Then, make the vehicles themselves. Besides ev how about how about all these patents that they that they've hidden that would have solved their problem that they're complaining about in the first place. That would have also freed us from the very things that operate the oil. All the other bullshit that that that that's why they don't do it. But at the same time they're complaining about the use. This is a catch twenty two, right, This is this is one of those things that you're destined and set up for failure. There are inventions out there that would have already solved this fifty sixty hundred years ago, already with Tesla even, but they don't want that because they're the oil tycoons and they're this they're the the they're the uh, you know, the energy tycoons. All the energy companies are freaking rothschild. They don't want and they need the recurring, the recurring bills to help whittle away at your savings and at your at your wealth. That's that's part of the protocols. If they've been talking about this for over one hundred and fifty years, one hundred and sixty years, whatever it was, two hundred years now they're saying, well, you're using too much of it, they're buying too much of our product. You must be penalized with more taxes. There's no logic here. It's not about you doing the right thing and being a good boy. There is no answer there are And even if there was, who why are we trying to please a bunch of pedophiles? Why are we buying our goods from a bunch of pedophiles, murderous pedophiles. Maybe they need to fucking go. Maybe twenty twenty five, got a few months left. Maybe this is the year to get rid of all of these fucking demons out of our country, out of our lives. Because where they're heading, they're heading to it very quickly. No pun intended with the vehicle, but they're heading towards it in this catch twenty two system where you can't do there's nothing you can do that. That's right. It falls right in line with what the Jews has said, nothing that you do will ever please us. They become very wealthy off of our usage of oil, and yet now it's it's a sin to even drive a vehicle. It's absolutely fucking insane.
Speaker 7: Venty percent of us drive to work or wherever we're going, and that means a lot of us are sitting in this.
Speaker 1: And even this it's like, okay, really, or is everybody doing that? And even if they were, who cares? This is the choice they have to work to provide another system of crap that they've set up This is all of their society. Their society did this, Their structure of society made all of these things necessary in the first place, This artificial life necessary in the first place in order for survival to occur. Now they're they're going to condemn and judge you for responding in the only way that you could to the artificial conditions that they produced for you to have to live. This is the end of the spell, the end of the public ritual where everybody who is participating dies.
Speaker 7: But there's a bill being considered by lawmakers on Beacon Hill that's getting some attention. Its purpose is to align the state's transportation plans with its mandates and goals for reducing emissions and vehicle miles traveled. But it's that last part that has some people concerned.
Speaker 1: How does where is the leaps that they make that even claim that this has anything to do with anything. Why are they trying to achieve this retarded goal in the first place. Why are they telling you, basically that they're taking away the vehicles that they created, that they put on their assembly lines that take this particular type of fuel. They're going to take them back from you, force you into an overpriced shitty ev that can be turned off remotely so that if you go past or whatever, you're not going to be able to anyway. You're not gonna be able to go too far out into your zone to travel or do anything else. This is fucking insanity. Sorry to keep swearing today, but this is absolutely this. These are the final days that we're looking at right here. And this little freaking gay man who's a feminine effemininely presenting this story is Oh, you're stuck in traffic, isn't that wouldn't that be great if you could find another way. Don't try to sell us. I'm not using our cars, you douchebag. You're doing something like that. You should be thrown out into the front of a fucking semi for even talking like that.
Speaker 17: Earned Ultimately, what this is about is control and lumnitting transportation and if you do need to transport yourself, doing public transportation.
Speaker 7: Paul Craney is the executive director of Massachusetts Fiscal Alliance and says they advocate for a fiscal responsibility and transparency. Craney takes serious issue with the build, saying it will limit how people get around.
Speaker 1: The state, specifically vehicles. Well, no shit, that's the whole point of the of the bill. And some people who have to drive forty five minutes an hour an hour I have to work. Some people have to do that where they're not going to be allowed to know what does that mean? They have to sell their house and move closer, what does that mean? And what happens when they transfer to another office like this, Everything about this is retarded when when bureaucracy in the demonic stupidity of man, because this is what they do. They fill positions with the dumbest, fucking people who will just they're getting paid enough to shut up and just do and they have no mental capacity of their own, so they do stupid things. This is what the state workers are about. This is what governmental workers are about. Period. They don't have the qualifications that do anything, and their job is is a catch twenty two most of the time. Anyway. It's it's it's what they call it. It's it's kind intuitive to even exist in the first place. This isn't what dite is even cutting and not cutting that stuff. The lack of efficiency is still pretty rampant, and everything that has to do with state and federal government, and that's on purpose because the slow retardation is the cover for the absolute evil that's really pushing the agenda. So it just looks like stupid people on the outside doing stupid things that ruin things, and people say, wow, man, people are really dumb to even think that this is a good idea. There's too many stupid people out there. Yeah, but yeah, okay, that's that's very true. But that's just the lamb's wool over the fucking wolf that's really doing this. And what their purpose, if we're doing this is is very freaking evil. They're just they're they're wearing the stupid people on their on their back, so that that's all that you see.
Speaker 17: You know, cars and trucks. What they're trying to do is put mechanisms in place to limit mobility.
Speaker 18: Not do that.
Speaker 5: This bill doesn't impose restrictions on how much Massachusetts residents can drive.
Speaker 1: No, if you just set your goal and your oath is to go to zero emissions, don't double talk and lie straight to people's faces. Cynthia Cynthia Stone, Hey, they can drive.
Speaker 7: Cent Majority Leader Cynthia Cream is the lead sponsor.
Speaker 1: Of the bill, and so come on, don't don't say her whole name Cynthia stone Cream, Okay, what does that sound like? Or the the oy ointer Haven and John F. Keenan Eldridge, all these are probably ju ju ju ju ju ju ju names.
Speaker 7: It's designed to increase transportation options. We're walking, biking, and train options could mean more cars off the road.
Speaker 14: It's crazy that these laws and this is just one that.
Speaker 1: I'm someone told me in Massachusetts in the winter time that I should be biking and walking to work. I would pull out a fucking AK forty seven and end their lives. Not really, I was just joking YouTube about right now.
Speaker 2: The next one's going to be water.
Speaker 14: But it's crazy they're talking about this, and this is all all predicated off the back of climate change, carbon emissions, things that aren't real, things that they're making up. And something that dawned on me today, owning the weather by twenty twenty five. It's funny that how in the very beginning of this year the weather has kicked up exponentially. Floods in Tennessee, floods in Texas, floods in Michigan, flood's actually absolutely everywhere where floods don't happen thousand year floods, thousand year floods, thousand year floods, and they're blaming it all on you and I driving and having any type of freedom. They're locking it down, they're passing the laws, they're making their moves, they're doing this. This is happening, and it's amazing to me how many people are not talking about this whatsoever at all. They're too worried about Internet drama and things of that nature. It's phenomenal because you know what, there's no money in telling the truth. You see what I'm saying, Sell your soul, do as you said, and you'll get rewarded on this planet exponentially. You see what I'm saying. Money is the root of all evil. But it's astonishing.
Speaker 19: Counts travel, This bill, which is still in the process of getting past, is designed to reduce how much we travel by private vehicles. In fact, they plan to make a council which will assess public transport options, land use policies and will also give recommendations to make sure people stop driving as much as they do right now now. If you're wondering what they mean by land use policies, well, it basically calls for more dense housing developments. So instead of.
Speaker 1: Did you hear sear them? A couple of things. As I was walking away, Richie said, it's surprising to me how nobody's talking about that. Richie wouldn't know how many people are talking about it, and that's on purpose. You wouldn't know how many other channels like ball Busters and others, and would even you wouldn't even know their names, but they could be on here saying exactly that thing. The big ones aren't supposed to say anything about it, that's why they're big. And this is them talking about fifteen minute cities here. This is them talking about you losing your home and being stuffed into an apartment. If you're so lucky, if you're deemed worthy of keeping around after you've lost everything that you used to enjoy with your life, being cramped into a fucking apartment like you're fifteen again or so, I don't know whatever when you first started out life economic zones. This is absolutely pure evil and whatever happened to the American way, the spirit of defiance. It doesn't matter what somebody's telling you to do, the fact that they're telling you to do it makes you want to take their heads off their fucking shoulders. Whatever happened to that? For somebody tell me when I can and can't drive, I'm not going to make it very long. But whoever says these types of things to me isn't going to either.
Speaker 19: Developing more suburbs. They're going to shove people into apartments. Of course, as far as recommendations go, the Council can recommend anything to make it hard for us to drive. They can limit how much gas were allowed every year, or they could just put some kind of carbon tax on us. And before any of you say it can't happen, folks, they just took away our right to sue Monsanto in two states.
Speaker 20: After an amazing few days in DC, it's extremely disappointing that today North Dakota signed into law the Pesticide Liability Shield. Absolutely awful news out of Georgia. Governor can't signed into law the pesticide Liability Shield and it will take effect in January twenty twenty six. This means if you live in the state of Georgia and you get sick from pesticyber chemical exposure for over sixteen thousand different chemicals, you can no longer sue the manufacturer.
Speaker 19: A law is about to get passed in the US Congress that will allow these companies to keep us in the dark about the fatal effects of their products. So don't just tell me that they can't take away our rights, because they sure can and will if we don't sound the alarm. Now, as for this vehicle travel bill, this won't stop with Massachusetts. If it's passed. You can bet that states like California are going to be right behind. And if you're wondering why this keeps happening, the answer is pretty simple. The people behind these projects have more money than we can possibly imagine.
Speaker 1: And then you'll say, well, what about rural areas, Oh, there won't be rural areas anymore. Don't worry with the onset of data centers. Rule areas will be uninhabitable because there will be no water, and there'll be whatever the contaminations that go along with data centers murdering your family with all types of different freaky cancers and shit. And I'm sure they'll just drum up some virus excuse for that too, and inject people to get them clear to clear the land that way, so there won't be rural most of all, most of New York State for people who don't understand, this is very sparsely populated. You have the city and then you have what's basically like Vermont the rest of the fucking state, most of it. Like you have little little centers, like you have a little Albany here, you have a little Buffalo here, you have a little Syracuse over there, you have a little d to bed Rochester there. But for the most part, you don't have a whole lot going on. There's people have lawns, they have backyards. Sometimes they have a whole side of the street where there's nothing but grass and farmland. Where I lived, or if I'll show you when I started pulling out the GoPro videos where I grew up, my grandfather owned the whole side of the street going very far up and long and far enough for one, two, three houses to be built, family houses right next to his his daughters, you know, my brother, his first house. So this is all very uh. It just indicates that they're going to be cramming us into little tiny boxes in very big box tall boxes, and that's going to be our life from now on, and everything's going to be monitored within there because that that place is going to act like a fucking surveillance hellhole. If you cough for sneeze, you're gonna get injected by something that flies out of your wall.
Speaker 19: Don't forget that. Bill Gates has already promised to spend most of his wealth to achieve these goals.
Speaker 14: So using COVID, using lawyers, using the banking system, they have literally stripped away all the money and power from the people. And now they're flexing their muscles, you know what I mean. Now they are absolutely flexing. And remember this, All these people that became computer guys and Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk, these were all evil, angry little kids that didn't get along with others, so they started honing their craft on how they would get revenge on the world. That's exactly what this is. It's incredibly evil. Sell your soul, but you have to act as such. But let's jump over to the weather real quick, because hurry.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get the saturn cold aspect of this. People who have been bred in these family lines for a long time, and even if they haven't, they're selected to be the CEO if nothing happens organically. They wouldn't have given him that there was grants or loans if they didn't want him specifically like bezos with his mentality to be their guy. And the fact that he has a lazy eye tells me that he was sodomized at a very young age. That happens to people with the pandas the freaking black eye shit, so that I'm not I say it in jest, he has the sodomy eye, but I really do think that's what happened.
Speaker 3: Kane.
Speaker 14: Aaron is going to do some damage one way or the other, because this is exactly like Helene, watch this.
Speaker 1: Oh just me, just Noah, Noah. Funny enough, flying into the eye of a storm, no big deal, nothing to see here, definitely no silver was it? N I tried, what the hell it isn't they said, spraying that shit.
Speaker 19: That's an aircraft flown by Noah and the US Air Force, And as I'm sure you guessed already, they are flying inside the eye of Hurricane Aaron. I wanted you to see this because that storm turned into.
Speaker 1: A category sorry silver iodide that they used for cloud seeding.
Speaker 19: Cegory five hurricane around the same time as this flight, and the way it picked up is absolutely insane. In fact, in the history of the Atlantic, only a few storms have ever become so powerful. In just twenty four hours, the wind speed went up from seventy five miles per hour to one hundred and sixty miles per hour in a day, So you can understand that this is not a normal storm anymore. In fact, it reminds me a lot of the two hurricanes that wreaked havoc in the US at the end of last year. Those were also categorized as once in a century storms. And what's crazy is that another aircraft flown by Noah made a similar flight just before Hurricane Helene tour through North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Why don't these things ever crashed.
Speaker 19: Now? So far, this new hurricane has created tropical storm conditions for Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. While all of this is happening, people have been reporting more and more clips of chemtrails in the skies over guess where North Carolina and Florida. I'm just worried that.
Speaker 10: So I'm out here in Oregon visiting one of my subscribers, and this is a serious, off grade compound serious.
Speaker 1: Well, don't show people where it is, Jesus, very very serious and don't stay serious, as in like alarming authorities to it. Jesus Christ, come on, man.
Speaker 10: I came outside and looked up today and I realized that they were absolutely juking the sky from all angles, and it was really pissing me off. That new truth YouTubers, the newer versions are coming out and calling this cloud seating. This is not cloud seating at all. Okay, this is a weaponized weather run by the military and dark.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a little lot of the different things. It's exactly what doctor Manso and I have said. It's changing the light that's coming to you because it has to pass through this shit before it reaches you. So it's changing the data that the benevolent creator is trying to relate to you through it its natural device in which it does it with, which is the sun. You know, because all natural things in nature are reciprocal to one another. It's like one giant organism, and there's data that's transferred, rejuvenating data, vitamin D, all kinds of things that enrich and your vitality. See, the more sun you get, typically the better you feel. What cleans you are. Sun actually burns away fung guy and all kinds of other bullshit that you could get all kinds of stuff right. So if something is past is filtering that light before it gets to you and altering its message. Now that shits can binged into you instead of what was intended on the same carrier, but a different message, a different message. On the cellular level and the microzymal level, the microzyma can get signaled to do certain things if it thinks, if it's tricked into thinking that there's something else going on in your system, it'll go from a symbiotic relationship with your body to thinking that it's in a decomposition phase and start decomposing and eating healthy cells. There's all kinds of These are the building blocks of life. It's not the cell, it's the microzyma. But different things can signal it. Radio waves can signal it. All these things that are unnatural can signal it. And it depends on how resilient you are to it and how healthy you are on an inside, just how influent influence you'll be your insides will be. If you're already in a state of illness and something like that happens, it could push you a the edge. Hence the terrain theory and all that. Right, So there's that just the light passing through this crap, once it all spreads out and opens, it's setting a different message than if you're just out underneath the fresh bear sun. So there's that if this stuff ever even settles on the ground, which it doesn't have to because it's already screwed you up. If the light passed through it passed through this filter, right, then it's in the shit that you're drinking and eating. So does it have to necessarily be whether modification, if it does that and these other things, sure, why not. But to say all that it all has this purpose or this purpose or that purpose is missing. The bigger purpose is that it's directly a fucking people up, whether it's their mood, whether it's their anxiety, whether it's their overall health. Their energy levels, which I think is really a big impact when you have the spraying a lot, is the energy levels. It's like spraying bugs, but lightly dusting them every single day. Instead of blasting with the RAIDCN and entering the half of a can on a roach, you're sprinkling it over the top of them every single day.
Speaker 10: Well, how fast this guy's going. They're not seating the clouds. They're filling the atmosphere with heavy metals. They're using frequencies to control and manipulate.
Speaker 2: The weather.
Speaker 10: Why certain places are dry as a bone and other places are getting hit with del uses of water that their ecosystems can't handle because it isn't natural at all. That's not cloud seating. That's not sprinkling silver iodine into storm clouds to help it ain better over crops. This is the US Air Force, This is DARPA and probably Palent tearing black rock now, but it's not cloud seating. Stop saying that they put that out there. Cloud seating is benign compared to this. Let's see what I'm saying. Cloud seating is a tool that can be used.
Speaker 1: All right, You got a little bit You got to be a little bit too much of this boring ship here because he's just babbling right now. He doesn't know what's what on this. I'm just gonna go ahead and.
Speaker 10: I guess he just disappeared.
Speaker 1: Now let's get into something that you're not speculating in your own opinion on it.
Speaker 21: Bear that guy anyway, So remember years ago when I was telling you about this scumbag from Nesley that wanted to privatize water.
Speaker 1: Yeah with a at least in this picture there's no bruising, but he's got that red ass eyeball.
Speaker 14: And then suddenly the same scumbag was appointed to the World Economic Forum. Now they didn't they didn't just appoint this scumbag at the World Economic Forum. Of course, they had to throw in Larry Fink, the guy that runs Black Rock and Palace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also this guy's from Austria. There's a lot to be said about Austria, the way Vase and and the Jesuits. Where did the Roman Empire go after when it re established itself eighteen oh six, I think eighteen fourteen, a little bit more activity, but it's Austria.
Speaker 2: Volunteer and everything else.
Speaker 14: And if you look into Palenteer and Blackrock, they own everything. I'm talking the military industrial complex, they own the White House, they own governments all around the world, they own everything. And now he's in charge, along with the scumbag from Nesle's of the World Economic Forum. And then magically, all of a sudden, the guy that wanted to privatize water, he goes to the WEF and then this happens.
Speaker 19: Now moving on, Let's talk about this water tax that's going up all over the country at the same time. In Utah, for instance, they just approved an eleven percent increase to the water tax.
Speaker 22: Stephen and Julie Kenyon are already on a fixed income, in this additional tax will be another hit to their wallet.
Speaker 19: In Pittsburgh, they're hiking up the water bill by a staggering thirty three percent.
Speaker 12: Dan Petersburg city leaders are moving forward with plans to raise utility rates, even if some residents complain that their current water bills just don't add up.
Speaker 23: I went to the house and turned the water off, and we still got that two thousand dollars bill.
Speaker 19: In places like San Diego, you guts.
Speaker 1: That two thousand dollars. I don't know what in contacts, at what context it was in if he owns, you know, rental properties that weren't being rented at the time and had turned off the water, I don't know what it was, but he still got a two thousand dollars bill. This is a nice area too. The catamaran that was in water World used to be docked at one of these places. It was well though, Like when I first moved to California. It was there, but I don't know if it was if it's still there. It's a beautiful place. Downtown still right now smells like malt, liquor and piss, you know, because they let it happen. It wasn't like that when I first moved there either, not nearly as bad.
Speaker 19: People are forced to pay up to four hundred eighty eight dollars extra for water in the name of fixing pipes and other stuff.
Speaker 12: Jenny Rose's latest water bill just jump by two hundred and fifty dollars, and this isn't a time when she can afford to throw any money down the drain.
Speaker 19: But that's just the tip of the iceberg. You see in a lot of counties, the water bill is not just going up this year. It's gonna keep increasing for years and years to come. Just take Tokalb County in Georgia, which is home to about seven hundred and sixty thousand people. Well, they just started a program that will increase the water and sewage bill by ten percent every year until twenty thirty four.
Speaker 1: They say, wait ten percent every year until twenty thirty four. Do you understand what they're saying with that ninety percent. That's insane. So they're going to run you off of your property because you won't be able to pay your and because it's climate bullshit. Why is why is there no rational voice in any position right now to just say, what's the obvious? This is absolute fucking insanity. But hey, you know what, I can count one, two, three, four, five, six, maybe seven seven buildings that directed energy weapons will be safe from fuck everybody.
Speaker 19: They're doing it to provide relief to low income households.
Speaker 3: But the factory.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's the bigger insult. We're going to increase your bill to pay for people who don't fucking pay bills. We don't contribute to shit. They're not talking about low income people who are struggling. You're going to be the low income people that are struggling. You're going to be the one struggling when you have these bills increasing. They're not trying to avoid that. You'll never be categorized as the low income people that are struggling because low income isn't dependent on how much you make, it's depending on how much you have to pay out. You can make it awful lot and still be low income because there's nothing fucking left at the end of the month. You'll never qualify. It's the people who don't do shit that are draining the system. That they want to drain the system, because this is the whole idea of turning this place into a third world or fourth orld hell hole, giving it over to the fucking mongrels, and then they'll be easier for them to manage, because we're too stubborn, and we're too idealistic, and we have too much morality, so we've got to go. It's unbelievable, man, and good old Trump, he's raided in there with them. Anybody who's not calling this out for what it is, who's not saying this isn't the freaking jew world order is out of their fucking minds, or the saturn cult world order, the child pedophile, child killer world order is out of their minds. It just so happens at each one of these people, in every position is also an ive gee. I'm sorry that I have to keep on pointing that out. I would rather not and also rather it not be true. So you can just say, hey, there's a dirty, filthy cult who's pretending to be Catholicism and Judaism and Islam. Sometimes that's not really any of those things and wants to kill us all. Maybe we should stop them from doing that. Oh, that's anti Semitic. Okay, do you even know if they are even that thing that they say we're anti of? Does that even make sense that we're an anti language group? Why are we listening to these fucking Manyacs who harm children. You can't deflect everything that is, uh, all of your wicked evil deeds by saying that's anti Semitic. To even mention our sick and evil deeds, it's anti Semitic. Why don't you say it's anti Judaic. Why don't you say it's anti Talmudisic, it's tell Mudiic. Oh, you don't want me to rape this three year old? Oh that's anti tell Mudic. Say what it really is. Give people a taste of what the reality of it is instead of being scared of our stupid fucking word because of the lie that they told you about World War two. If only that was true, right, Because somehow, I don't know how you do in the math and end up with more Jews than you started with in the beginning of the war. Unless they were multiplying right, there was more in Europe before, I mean after the fact than before the war, but somehow they lost six million in the process. That's amazing. They obviously didn't have a Jewish accountant for that.
Speaker 3: Remains.
Speaker 19: Most people simply cannot deal with this extra financial burden. People are barely scraping by even after working multiple jobs.
Speaker 24: Hey, TikTok, I'm just on here wondering if anybody's feeling the same way I'm feeling. I'm from Illinois, and I feel like the gas prices and the electric bills and the prices of food is just so overwhelming anymore. Like, I'm wondering if anybody else is feeling like they're drowning and they can't get out. I work over time and I cannot get above water. I mean, I literally have no gas.
Speaker 25: For next week.
Speaker 24: It was either that or get a few groceries to get by. I hit my local food bunduries. I'm just wondering if anybody else feels.
Speaker 1: So aside from obvious here, and I'm not trying to make any light of this, but if you don't have children, if she has children, the food obviously obviously the food, And I'm just trying to help in Like if I was in the situation if I had children, obviously the food, but if it was just her, or if it was just me and I was a buck fifty overweight like her, I think I would just get the gas.
Speaker 25: Like they're drowning. But anyway, I hope everybody has a great day.
Speaker 19: And this has been going on for quite some time now. In fact, some lawmakers even spoke up against this insane policy that's spreading in just about every state.
Speaker 25: Water is a human right.
Speaker 26: We can't live without it, but far too often our government treats it as just another product.
Speaker 25: To be sold.
Speaker 26: In Michigan, the Great Lakes waterthorn, he voted to increase water rates by five point nine percent and sewage rates by four point five percent. They approve these unaffordable increases despite unanimous and passionate public opposition. Mister speaker.
Speaker 19: Now, of course, if you just dig a little bit, you'll find out that at the end of the day, all these policies are coming straight from the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 27: Today, cobbon pricing ETS's cobon Texas already cover about twenty five percent of global emissions. Right, Uh, we should actually look at scaling this right, uh, to cover all one hundred percent of cobbon emissions.
Speaker 1: Right Uh. I think she's a robot. Everybody in the Asian.
Speaker 27: Bot and beyond common Let's think about.
Speaker 1: Why are we listening to the Real Economic forumngos? You know that that requires acceptance and agreement because they don't have any well on the surface, well, we're not supposed to believe that they have any power, although they do, because it just so is that everything that they decree, just like the World Health Organization and the United Nations, whatever they decree for the rest of the world, we end up adopting, even when they pretend like we're not. The laws in the in the several states end up adopting something that has is straight in line with the World Economic Forum bullshit, demonic, evil, shit that destroys worlds. Where are these people? Where do they live, what do they do? Where are they hiding? How are they hiding from the world that they're creating? Where are they hiding from the world that they're creating? Maybe we should fucking find that out and park our assets right next to them. Hell, maybe we should handcuff ourselves to them and make them have to drag us with them wherever the hell they go, and we'll go willingly because wherever they're going is going to be better than here because they're making sure of it. These a little fucking little whasel. Maybe we'll get to explore these wonderful underground territories that they've made for themselves.
Speaker 27: Oh, other aspects of nature that are easier to quantify. Uh, we probably will not be right right everything on day one, but what about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why quite quantify everything on day one? Natural resources that are here for all people you're quantifying. Do you understand how fucking wickedly evil that is? And you're doing this too to what to prevent the thing that's also bullshit, which is climate shit. This is what you're saying. Well, what we do then? Uh is uh is uh is uh is uh. We put a price tag on everything, So who fucking declares who gets to own everything? Oh? We decided that we own everything. We own the water we own, We own fucking lakesworth of water. Are you out of your forgotten mind? This whole thing is insane. And the fact that people like this aren't drawn and quartered more often, that they're not impelled and decorating the outside perimeter of a city that they tried to fuck with just goes to show how stupid the people in those towns are, because these people shouldn't ever be able to move around safely on the planet. These are people who are doing nothing but devising plans on how they're going to kill millions upon billions of people, and we just sit around and say, no, these are Look at these dopes. Yeah, no, these dopes are in charge of armies. They inform your local police. These Oi vays and their little minions here run the show, and they are the most evil, sadistic, demonic, hateful, spiteful, unappreciative pieces of shit on the planet. Oh, by the way, you're paying for their hot their their holla hoaks fucking museums too. If only that were true, If only that were true, then at least we would have put a little dent in it back then. But unfortunately it wasn't true. Unfortunately not saying it doesn't have to be in the future, but I'm just saying it didn't happen in the past.
Speaker 13: What right.
Speaker 27: That's also quite possible for us to start integrating systematically into UH current UH trading carbon UH pricing mechanism.
Speaker 1: Uh uh uh, yeah, to get a new software, lady, I needed the upgrade. Get your firmware back in the order.
Speaker 28: It's a it's a review on the economics of water, and we will be looking at the value of water.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I want to hear this type of ship, this type of ignorant ship from a fucking pedophile sodomite. That's why I need to hear from a from a Weasley's any one hundred and ten pounds, six foot tall man, That's why I need to hear. I wanted that guy to be the reason why my family suffers the biggest fucking TOWRP on the planet. I want that fucking piece of shit to be the reason why millions of people die. Right, we deserve better than that. Where's the warriors with the fucking axes that are imposing their will because they actually work out and are tough and have gone through battles and axs people? Why are we resorting to these little fucking meek shall inherit the earth type of fucking bullshit fags. By the way, that whole grimoire was a lie. You thought that meant, oh, the good people will inherit the Earth. No, it's these pieces of shit here, these technocrats.
Speaker 28: Considering different novel economic policy measures, which one may be, for example, putting some form of price on water.
Speaker 14: Look now, I apologize if the audio's bad or whatever, but I'm making these videos off the back of my truck at a rest stop at eight o'clock at night.
Speaker 1: You sell them by the river.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: And I don't do this for money or fame, because my videos are None of my platforms except jail Break, are monetized, and jail Break I started telling the truth on there. So guess what channel's got no motion anymore. I do this because this is important and everything we've been warning about is now exactly happening every time we turn around.
Speaker 1: Oh, Richie, do you mean like no motion? Like you put out content all the time and you get forty six people, so actually see it. Yeah that's awesome. No, you don't mean that. Oh oh okay, Well forgive me. If I don't have any sympathy for you, then we're.
Speaker 14: Gonna tax you on the carbon. You can't travel in Massachusetts. Really, We're gonna tax you on the water.
Speaker 2: This is insane.
Speaker 14: They're they're jacking up the water so much. Who who are these people? Why are people just going along with this? Why does nobody seem to care whatsoever at all? You need to be aware of this and understand this, and do not be trick, don't be fooled, do not be placated. I don't care what the gold and silver in the street. Get your money out of the bank because they're gonna take all of your money. They're gonna take your seat.
Speaker 1: Or don't wait, that's probably true, but look at who he's going with. He's got gold coat here, or you fucking vey, oy vey, give give all your money to the eight vas and expect them to give you gold for.
Speaker 14: The rapture, which isn't real, It isn't biblically sound, and it's not coming. You have to endure to the end. And I'll tell you what. The end is coming very soon, because it's started quite a while ago and people are only starting to somewhat kind of see things happening. But guess what, it's a little too late. You know why they're building all these robots to fight us. It's gonna be these billionaires against everybody else. Once everything becomes so flagrantly, blatantly obvious that it's either fight or die one of the two. That's why they built all these robots.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying, right, And we're sitting around waitning for them to get all their chess pieces in order put us into checkmate and then say and then we decide, oh, it's time to play the game. Well it's a little late, you're already in checkmate. I've been saying that for six years.
Speaker 14: I'm a little pissed off, and I've been driving for a good majority of the day. So I had to put this video out as soon as I possibly could. The guy's clip that I'm using, he does a decent video, but his channel's called Hustle.
Speaker 1: He found because actually I think it's hustled bitch with an underscore after bitch. All right, Well there was that m there was something I wanted to kay, Oh, these are too funny.
Speaker 22: So you see this, right, This was a big thing over at info Wars and on the dissident right media for the longest time. Did you hate media? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hate Jews. I hate people like you. Anyway, there I said it. I'm tired of playing this bullshit. If you're a child killer, I hate you if you want to destroy the rest of the world and own it, and if you want to do anything that your telmut or your or your fucking tano says. I hate you because you hate us, because you want us all to die, and you want us all to sit here and be polite about it while you kill us. Well, guess what, fucker fuck you and your tiny little hat, fuck you.
Speaker 22: You have my tweet that I actually put on.
Speaker 1: My And by the way, Alex Jones and info Wars is just as oivate up as everything else. This is a fucking ploy went Oh yeah, we're gonna talk bad about our controlled opposition now to make it look like we're not part of the same thing.
Speaker 22: So I basically and.
Speaker 1: Here's here's a jew talking about how he how they connied and lied to get their their little seramonide off the ground with the red heifer, lied about it and actually did the real thing, because all they can do is lie. They can never beef straightforward. But because certain people know that lying liars are lie, are lying liars will lie. We're fully aware that they were going to do the real thing, and they may have actually as far as their little public ritual goals tainted the product on purpose. Now, I don't know what that means as far as them still going forward as if they're going to destroy Jordan, take over all Jerusalem and YadA YadA al axa. Uh hold on, I'll tell you in the name of it in a second, Harmah Haram al Sharif is the name of the place, but I think it's the al Oxa doome. Yeah, the dome of the rock harm al Sharif, And that's a let's see. The Dome of the Rock, also known as the Temple Mount or Herm al Sharif, is located in the city of Jerusalem and contains within its structure the Large This is my book, The Large Rock, believed to be believed by both the Muslims, Jews, and Christians to be the rock Ibraheim or Abraham brought his son Isaac to be sacrificed. So isn't that wonderful? This is the shit that they love. Yeah. Hey, a schizophrenic who was doing drugs and a tent fumigating himself an a tent with a bunch of drugs, then started hearing voices and decided, Hey, that would be a good time to kill my son. Yeah, Hey, hey, that sounds like a decent guy. Let's let's base three religions off of that psychopath in that very Saturn cult story of his that screams Saturn cult child's sad sacrifice. And I said, I question any religion whose basis is on a man who would betray his own child's trust and love to please the voices in his head, or any voice outside of his head for that matter. Yeah, like, hey, God, you're telling me to do what? Go fuck yourself? God, That's what I would have said. This is also the site that see whatever happened to that type of defiance. Hey, yeah, I get a really bad, horrible, disgusting command, and that is to betray my family and to cause them harm. And I look at whatever this thing's pretending to be God or whatever is, even if it is God, and I spit in its fucking face, and I say, fuck you. You have to come through me before you if you think you're gonna harm my son or daughter or whatever it is. Now, I'm gonna go do it for you. Why do I have a higher loyalty to you? Piece of shit? You're you're in question now that you're asking me to do this and there is how I completely freed myself from this bullshit freaking Bible and everything else that they said. After the fact, God, I can go fuck himself if that's his plan. This is also the site that that's why it's not the same God, right, it's not the benevolent Creator, it's not the Sun cult that they demonized and said with his pagan and it was all bullshit. This is also the sight of the that the Mussulman or Muslims believe is the the bayit Allah or House of God, where their prophet Mohammed went for his mythical night journey where he ascended into heavenly spheres. It's the oldest standing religious building in Islam of Islamic construction. It is not a mosque, but rather a shrine intended for pilgrimage. There are retaining walls on all sides of the plaza where the shrine struck sure housing the rock still embedded in the ground is exposed in the center. The oldest of these retaining walls is said to have been laid on the orders of King her Arid, which is actually a lie. Quite the foul character of that herod dude, I didn't say like that, but additions and renovations to these walls have been added over time. The views on at this location from the Jewish perspective is that it was built upon the ruins of the Second Temple, which is total bullshit. That's not even a real story. And to some that it's even the sight of both the first or Solomon's Temple and the second Temple is doubtful to me that there was a Solomon's Temple at all. And I see it more as a cryptic story relating a magical working, because it is it's a grimoire than a literal temple. To what God was Solomon building a temple, building a temple too that he needed to elicit the help of demons? Yeah? What God was that? The Second Temple is said to have been destroyed in seventy a d. By Titus, when Rome reclaimed Jerusalem under the ruler of Vespasio or a Vespasian. There's a whole long trail we could go down discussing Flavius Josephus, the spared Jewish turncoat, whom Vespasian or Vespasio as I like to call him, adopted and made his court, made his court historian right, Why does he just oh, you have been prophesied. This is what this squirmy little worm did. You've been prophesized Vespasio to be the ruler. Yeah, nice double talk to get yourself out of a good swift hanging, especially if we got into the work of Joseph Hattwell Caesar's Messiah. I explore everything, meaning I would look into everything to see what I think of it. It doesn't mean I agree with every explanation I encounter. There's another interesting book by Ralph Ellis called Jesus King of Edessa, which, by the way, Ralph is a freemason, so deception is part of their right, which would likely rouse suspicion that most given that it seems to impart blend the story of Tamas with Jesus, and because Ralph himself is a high degree freemason, which leaves the question does the book mean something else to the adept who knows the secret language of the mystery schools? A stone foundation described in the passage by Albert Mackie say that it was the stone upon which Abraham had intended to sacrifice Isaac. When you look at the enormous size of this rock at the Dome. It definitely wasn't Jacob's pillow, nor is it a small enough to more as a small notan to fit on the throne chair of a king.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: Nevertheless, both the stone of Foundation and the rock at the Dome claimed to be the intended place where Isaac was to be sacrificed, making at least some kind of connection. If Abraham went there to sacrifice the son, it would fit the biblical description of a mountain he had ascended. He had to ascend with Isaac to get to his chosen spot. The dom in Rock or Temple mout is at the highest point of Mount Moriah in Jerusalem Palestine, Jerusalem, Palestine. Did I say that enough? Jerusalem Palestine? And I said, here's where the site the temple armastri If becomes very relevant to current events at the time I write this book, which today is November eighth, twenty twenty three, a month after the Haram a month after the Hamas attack. So I wrote this a month after the Hamas attack, which was I put in quotation marks as in like, I don't believe it was Hamas attack. Today I received a Haaretz Israel News email stating that it has been thirty three days since the Hamas attack killed at least thirteen hundred israel Israelis and wounded more than three thy three hundred, So it's been thirty three days thirteen hundred, three three hundred, So thirty three, thirteen and thirty three. Again, these aren't free Masonic numbers. There kabbal their kabbola are Kabbalistic numbers significant to Freemasons because the Masonic order is founded upon the magic of the Lurian Kabbala and infested Frankist Illuminati. Let's see sketch my head here. Most initiates have no idea of the symbolic meanings of their own ceremonies and rituals. These numbers are magical, and we are used and are used in the portion of the public ritual that is seen. It was awful thoughtful of Hamas to kill and wound the amounts needed to fulfill this number scheme. Obviously, these aren't accurate counts, but rather a cryptic man of note passing among one another and their superiors. It's proclaimed by Zionists, both Christians and Jewish that the third temple, by my count the second or the first, must be built on this locale that doesn't belong to either Jews or Christians. When you see the term Holy of Holies, they don't mean you're But only Alisa Crawley would have said that the Temple mount area is where this Holy of Holies is located. This war going on in Israel makes for the perfect opportunity and the perfect smoke screen under which it to destroy or capture this body, this holy land, and demolish the Muslim structure while preparing the building of their prophetic temple. They need to destroy Haram al Sharif, the dome. And that isn't all. Hold on, I can't tell if my classes are. That's see, your Jews are allowed to visit the site, but not to pray there. Jews have exclusive rights to the Western wall, you know, the whaling wall. Everybody for their metallica humping, thumping, sexual whatever, dry humping, the fucking wall thing that they do. And that's not that's not that's that's goes right back into saturn cult stuff. That goes right back into putting yourself in a sick fucking trance. Got nothing to do with venerating some god. It's a sexual act. They're league humpers too, In case you didn't know so, it says when you see Trump and other US politicians wearing the Yamaica small hat, touching a wall and genuflecting or prostrating with their hand on wall, it's likely this western wall where the food was taken. But you know, Hollywood Basement and all. They're not allowed to enter certain areas according to their own beliefs which prohibit it, not so much by restrictions placed on them by the Islamic caretakers. According to Jewish law. There's a little bit of both. According to Jewish law, for the Jews to enter the all places a needed aspect to any good invasion, they must first cleanse Harem al Sharif, written on August first, twenty twenty three, two months before the idea of Israeli defense for US allowed for a breach at sixteen points along their own defense walls. It had moved the site of the outdoor music festival much closer to said defense wall. How thoughtful of them, Iramine published a rather telling article. They warned that something was in the making, and it would and it involved the dome of the rock Haramulcury. If you want more I apologize, but you're going to have to get it from my website or one of the links from my website. So hold on, let me. I'll give you this though. I've got to get to this. Yeah, okay, we'll do the red heffer the dance. What I can do research, so this is from IRMINE. Research conducted by IRMINE over the past year has uncovered the involvement of the Israeli government in helping to secure red heifers for ritual sacrifice, which, according to Jewish law, is required to rebuild the Jewish temple on the Hiram al Sharif Temple mount. The project to acquire this specific type of cow from the United States was super Oh sorry, was spearheaded by the Temple monuments. I'm sorry again because I'm harm my heart time reading was spearheaded by the Temple movements and in the Marriage Can Evangelical Christian group, right, because that's awesome, right, working together with these pieces of shit to have this happen. This is supposed to spark the end of the world, is what this whole thing. So for him to talk about this, oh, they wouldn't let us Jews kick off our ceremony. That begins the end of the world. Yeah, okay, this fucking demon here, fuck this fucking faggot. Oh, it's antisemitic. There was jew haters over there. Yeah okay, yeah, absolutely, you're right. I hate people who want to kill everyone else, so that guilty guiltiest charged. According to the Jewish law, the sacrifice of a red heifer young female cow would enable ritual purification necessary for mass Jewish ascent to the Mount and ultimately the construction of the Third Temple in place of the dim of the Rock. Right, let's destroy property that's not ours, that's holy and sacred to other people, and then let's build our bullshit in as a complete slap in the face to them over the top of it. Wait to be the ashes of these red female cows have to be spread over the holy site before they could enter to worship. Yes, but also it was necessary in very odd stipulation to fulfill before the second or third Temple can be built. Another insight came from Iraman in July of twenty twenty one. It says on Sunday, July eighteenth, which was Tisha Baav, a Jewish day of mourning commembering, the destruction of the Jewish temples and other Jewish tragedies of the course of history. The Israeli police forcefully and indiscriminately removed Muslims from the temple Mount Parram al Sharif. So the hold on a second, what just happened? Did you say the Israeli police are able to just go into this holy site and remove the Muslims who have more right there to to be there than the Jews? Is that interesting or what? I wonder?
Speaker 2: Why that is?
Speaker 1: Maybe because of the world power and they know it at least their banking system. That is, this cult is hiding behind these positions of power and money is the same old evil cult. They had to make something artificial and make the whole world get hooked on it, just like they do with everything else. They get them hooked on drugs, they get them hooked on the finance, on fake money, and they get them hooked on fucking depraved as sexual acts. And that's what they sell. Let's see it says for fear of protests against Jewish visitors, that's why they removed the Muslims. Why was that day any different than any other? Maybe because Jews were going to be extra rambunctious that day, and that's why they would have brought it upon themselves. So let's just get rid of the Muslims. Let's get them out of their holy place. Later that day, Israeli Prime Minister Neftali Bennett praised the Jerusalem Police for protecting Jewish freedom of worship on the Temple, mout, well, they don't have that freedom, a statement that is a blatant violation of a long standing status quo whereby only Muslims are afforded worship rights while Jews have visitation rights. Again from August First, your main research article. The Temple Movements is an umbrella term for a various or various Jewish groups who are opposed to not only exclusive prayer rights of Muslims on the on the Holy Esperande, but are also hostile to their very presence in the Holy Place. Their goal is to overturn the status quo established by a nineteen sixty seven that shit day war that they did, where they also, for their for their grand finale, attacked the liberty established by a nineteen sixty seven peace agreement with Jordan and imposed Jewish domination over them out. This includes achieving Jewish prayer rights establishing a temporal and or spatial division of the Holy space and ultimately destroying the Dome of the Rock and replacing it with the Third Temple, which isn't even the Third Temple. So in order to sell a holy war, there has to be a holy aspect in dispute. The City of London bankers, the Rothschilds are only interested in this in this site for what it means to Zionism for manipulative purposes. It goes without saying that Larry Fink, Hey, look at that CEO of World Owning, World owning Black Rock is a Zionist. Remember, Zionism crept out of the pages of the Lurrian Kabbalah and into the minds of Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank, who developed it into a clarified mission long before Theodore Hertzel established it as Zionism. The pioneers who successfully campaigned the notion and outlined the strategy, duties, and objectives are required study to understand what truly fuels the passions of the Jesuits and the Illuminati. It's also important to understand its description, its deception. That's what prompted me to take on the task of writing this book. Like I said, it's necessary to convince the radical followers of that this Zionists goal will lead them to their much anticipated day of judgment and redemption. The religious leaders are not at all what they appear. If they are supporting Zionist ideas, that is the hastening of God's work by man's medals, they are in defiance of God and acting against the natural order and balance of the world. These top religious organizations, whether they're fully aware or idealistic dupes, are in fact practicing Frankism, and mass murder is something they gladly will employ. Their whole objective is to bring us all on a high speed rail to armageddon. Some think that will bring Jesus back, completely ignorant of the fact Jesus would be the first to condemn them for their wicked deeds, and others say it's to bring their meshak in to sit on the throne of the world. Any God that would be pleased over this method is no God of mine. I honestly don't think many of them believe in God at all, for at the very top of the order they are secular humanists and actual or recognized religion where man is God. If you ask me if I think the family the Rothschild believe in any Messiah or God, the answer is a flat out no. But if they can convince a bunch of maniacs to murder everyone and each other, that makes for a pretty hands free reset. The overlords will use the Old Testament and the New and the Koran as they always have to control the minds of the masses. By following it like a playbook, they will fulfill the end times prophecy. These religions are claiming are clamoring for by artificial and unnatural means, and by doing so they will be as God, but not God. You guys should get the book all right. Oh and if you want to know where it is, boomp boom that it. Uh you click this, you see this, check it out Barnes. That's the length of the Barnes. That's the length for your and it also gets you to the kindle listen over here to Cobo. That's just electronic Lulu, just electronic. And if you want me to sign it, fine, uh to click one of these. I have a couple of these and a couple of these in stock. I don't have the hardcover in stock, so if you want it, you might have to wait a little bit for them to get it to me. And I always buy more than one, so basically, when you buy one, I'm actually paying spending more money at that moment than I'm getting so by the other two. Right, all right, there we go. What's what's Karen saying here? Let's see what to say. Poor Richie, he's traveling everywhere, he's struggling so much. Yeah, right, exactly, poor guy with his overlander vehicle saab story. Call out the people doing the jobs for the psychopaths. But sure, let's blame small group, a small group, and not the solo sassholes doing the work for them. Exactly exactly. Daniel's book is extremely well written. Going to the website, yep, there is in order your the fundamat you want. You will regret it. You won't forget it either, your sons of bitches. Just kidding. It's right here, all right, and uh, let's go on to some other things. So let's this asshole. Let's listen to him again.
Speaker 22: I happened if if you want to go to the first slide first before we play the video about a month ago on July first, the UH there was an announcement that rushed I was going to do a practice run of the Red Heifer, and.
Speaker 1: They he's congratulating himself for being so for his people being so clever. This is timcast the most repulsive thing on the planet.
Speaker 22: And prior to this, the media outrage that the Jews were going to go do this red Elfer. You had these lunatics like Stu Peters and others who were saying, this is going to usher in the anti Christ blah blah.
Speaker 1: That's actually what your people say. That's what they think. They think that this is the trigger that allows the rest of the fucking Israel plan to go into high speed motion and the end result is people who aren't Jews go into the ground after brutal murder. That's that's what happens in your plan. So fuck you, you arrogant, smug, a little prick, and goddamn it, I would love to box any of these people on this panel blah blah.
Speaker 22: And it was like a real big media ballagon.
Speaker 1: They was really a bad uh, a bad twist.
Speaker 22: So they said that they were and also the government wasn't gonna let them, so what they did was. They said, we're just gonna do a practice one with a disqualified one of the five disqualified cows. The government said okay whatever.
Speaker 1: They ended up going and the government said okay, whatever, because they know that Jews are slippery fucks, right, so yeah, okay, yeah, so go go for it. Do you know that they were gonna fucking do that? They didn't They weren't that stupid going out doing a real cow? Uh, one of I'm sure that has more than one meaning too, knowing these frooks.
Speaker 22: The cow's name was Tikva. They may be offering, and I actually it was a real offering. They did it all by the laws, and I have with me.
Speaker 1: All by the laws of the Talmud, because you know, you got to. You got to really take into consideration laws from people who think that it's lawful to rape children. I'm sure their laws are really sound. I'm sure that has something to do with God somehow. I'm sure this whole thing is not schizophrenic mental patient shit. And he has with him some ashes in a bag. He's got his little cocaine bag of of heifer ashes. Some of the ashes bullshit. But everything that you guys do is a lie and a fucking fraud anyway. So you're telling me that one one half was able to accumulate enough ashes to spread all over the freaking thing and they didn't. They didn't recognize that part of the ritual when you spread the ashes over the whole entire thing and then cleanse it for the Jews or have you not gone to that yet? But they had enough to spare you a fucking baggy at coke worth of it. Bullshit. I think you're I think you're lying to people right now right here.
Speaker 22: Red heifer ashes.
Speaker 1: And it's it's pretty incredible, the red half incredible for the heifer that had to be tortured and murdered for your sick little gay games.
Speaker 22: For the last time that the red heifer was done was over two thousand years ago. The first time it was done by Moses.
Speaker 1: The second time it was no, it wasn't you have to exist for that to happen. He didn't.
Speaker 22: It was done by Ezra from the book in the Bible. And that shows you how long the ashes can last for. So a pure red heifer doesn't come about all the time. And in this generation we had twenty one of them that were born pure. They picked seven to bring to Israel, and out of the seven, Israel only allowed them to have five brought in. And they've been sitting around just doing nothing because the media outrage has been so astronomical about it.
Speaker 1: You're claiming land that doesn't belong to you through this ritual, and you're saying that. What's wrong with people? We're thinking there's something wrong with that for stealing someone else's claim to holy land. Your encroachment. Oh we got the wall, so we'll take the mosque too, but we're just gonna destroy it anyway. But whether the fuck is wrong with these people? But they but the gaslighting is fucking so intense with these motherfuckers. You're you're just completely anti Semitic, and the outrage and blah blah blah, it's just so terrible. How dare you?
Speaker 22: Red Heifer people, they fooled everybody and they successfully, No.
Speaker 1: They didn't. I'm pretty sure your shit's fucking cooked.
Speaker 22: Perform the ritual about a month ago. Now in the ritual you're supposed to have hiss up. I have also hiss up that is from the actual ritual, and also the Red Heifer ashes and these get put into a clay jar and then sprinkled on people in a healing ritual, and it removes the impurity of death and allows for people to heal.
Speaker 1: Because you burned a cow to death after torturing it, somehow made it magical. And then you had some guy who reapes children called a rabbi bless them. Wow, he's in between sucking baby penis. He was able to bless your your cow ash so that you could sprinkle it into faces of people and give him more sideshow carnie bullshit live and because you know, it's like going to it's like going to a goddamn carnival or a fair and playing one of those stupid games that you're gonna lose and lose your money with because this is all steamers and scammers. But if you believe hard enough, you believe hard enough, then you know the psychosomatic effect there. You know, you're you're willing to it into your existence yourself, your own mental powers will probably make something happen, but it won't because of the stupid ashes they flicked in your face that probably came from a cigarette. It's all these people do is set up frauds and scams. Do you honestly think anything that they do is real. Ah is real funny.
Speaker 22: So since this started, they have been sprinkling on people.
Speaker 1: There was again one cow, because the whole purpose of this ritual quote unquote is to cleanse, the cleanse the whole area so that the Jews can walk in, because you know, they call it the stenti of death and the filth of death when a different religion other than their sick, twisted one occupies a space, so they call that death. That's how they That's how they refer to the people who are practicing those religious as being so foul and disgusting that they have to cleanse the place for their holy asses. That's their attitude about everybody but them, And these people are the biggest scumbags on the fucking planet thinking that way. So now they have enough ashes for that flicking in your face and having a little coke baggy for him. I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 22: A man with Alzheimer's who just started remembering everything sight to the blind, there's some real miracles that have happened in the last month.
Speaker 1: A guy with Alzheimer's just are remembering everything. Do you remember how much of a fucking scummy piece of shit religion. He uh, he's a part of or or is that not part of it? Do you remember how many children he has in this basement.
Speaker 22: Since this thing has gone down? But the ashes, just like I have a little bag. There was ten and a half gallons of ashes, and this is only a dimebag full. And these ashes have been disseminated. They're here to stay, they will never be found. So many people have them, and this little bag can power about ten thousand doses.
Speaker 1: So they have it down to the math too, the religious myth, the holy math. How much? Hey God, how many of these ashes do I need to make it effective? If I give it a little bit more, does the high last longer? So I can get ten thousand doses out of this little baggie? Awesome? So he doesn't even understand his own ritual if he doesn't know that they're supposed to cleanse in the area with it.
Speaker 29: Or about it said, that makes it sound like a really potent Okay, this is.
Speaker 22: The this is the stuff right here. But we could we could go smoke this after the show.
Speaker 1: But I'm just kidding.
Speaker 22: Come back from the dead after you do something like that. But I have a video from the ritual and if you want to play it, I don't know if you it has copyrighted music. Can you slide it so people could see this line?
Speaker 9: So these are the.
Speaker 22: Slides of the actual of the actual ceremony being taken place.
Speaker 1: And that's tikva.
Speaker 22: And everything was done specifically according to halacha.
Speaker 1: Which is Jewish law.
Speaker 22: It was a perfect cow and meaning that it doesn't have a single hair that is not red.
Speaker 1: They don't care abound any of this either. All they need to do is sell it to other Jews. That's all they need to do. Other Jews should know how other Jews are and understand that they're probably being lied to about every aspect of it. They're all just a little fucking they're doing even to each other. They are deceivers.
Speaker 22: And also it could never have been burdened with work, so you can't you can't.
Speaker 1: Can't even leave. And that is and that is the key right there, not that any of this shit is actually mystical, magical whatever. That is the key to how it could have easily been sabotaged without them knowing.
Speaker 22: En a shovel up against the cow. They have to be treated in a very specific way for their whole life. And then the person who does the ritual can never have been in contact with death, so basically they're not allowed to go to They have to be of a specific bloodline. And what they do was they raise these children in like these elevated homes above the ground, and they never leave the home until they're ready to do the rituals. And that's like how they never come into contact with death. So the priest who did this so.
Speaker 1: Loveless upbringing torturous existence for a child whose only purpose is to serve them. If and when they come up to a time in history where there's going to be this ritual otherwise it's like that that story those who walk away from Omeylus. But there's a kid in the bay in the bed starting a dungeon, or in a basement or whatever, being tortured and not giving any love or showing any affection. And that's how they say they power the happiness of their town is by having this one kid who's not being living in the best conditions. That's that's their superstition, and that those who walk away from omeless simply just walk away from it. They don't try to save the kid, so their pieces of shit too. They can't live with themselves in the burden of the guilt. Well, big fucking deal. What about the kid that you left behind? These people are all fucking discussing and scary literally lived in his home for over twenty years before he never right. So that's what you did to another living soul whose twenty years of his life is completely gone. And how many kids did you do that? Throughout the rest of the bullshit since the last two thousand years that you pretend has transpired, since the last time it didn't happen, we're.
Speaker 22: Left Nope, because he was born to do this ritual. Wow, And now that it's been done.
Speaker 1: He obviously didn't have a choice in that no one asks him. He was a chosen one, literally chosen by the falsely chosen ones.
Speaker 22: The Messiah can come.
Speaker 29: Okay, So this is your child. You're talking about the return of the turn up the mac here So this is like the.
Speaker 1: The So how do you straight based, normal people listen to all that and now say, Wow, you're fucking crazy. Your whole entire religion is sick. People are fucking mental patients. I'm terrified of what you would do to children. I'm terrified of what you would do to anything. Why the hell aren't people like you locked up? Why isn't this considered a mental disease, like a mental condition. How does this become your religion? How the hell are you in charge of all these aspects of everyone's life to where you're so intertwined with it. It would literally be like burning off or ripping off a parasite to get rid of you. How the hell did this happen? How the hell did this happen?
Speaker 29: Jewish Messiah is going to come back? Would that be similar? Would that be the return of Christ?
Speaker 2: Or it would be a difference.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 22: I think the most fundamental difference between Judaism and Christianity is that Judaism actually believes in reincarnation, and so the Messiah is here in every generation, and there's a process by which we are awakened enough to accept the Messiah. So if the Messiah doesn't come, he dies, he's reconstituted, born into the matrix again and has to find his way back to another thing. We can't build the temple until this happened, And now that this happened, the Messiah can come build the Third Temple in Jerusalem. This was a big thing over at Info Wars and.
Speaker 1: On the disc So what happens if what happens at the Messiah misses the bus that day and she said, yeah, you're not ready. Fuck it, you have to do this again. Come back and talk to me in our two thousand years. Do you think they'll stop taxing your water for a little while. I think the AI think will go away for a little bit. Nah, I don't think so. Fun one Jessec Hugo Bader was a leader of Black Lives Matter in Poland until it was discovered he was actually a Jewish white man working for the local Marxist newspaper. Oopsie, he did that thing like that movie from the eighties, every Steen single, Wits and timesky.
Speaker 2: Oh, here you go.
Speaker 14: Lead it out your phone.
Speaker 1: One of God's alleged chosen people gets caught taking photos of children.
Speaker 2: Do let it out your phone.
Speaker 30: I told you, look, you're taking mad pictures of the little fucking girls.
Speaker 1: I told you that.
Speaker 4: Deleat it now. Don't don't hit him yet. Don't hit him yet.
Speaker 6: Don't hit him yet.
Speaker 4: Delete.
Speaker 14: Don't let him delete it first. Let him delete it first.
Speaker 31: No, that's robbery. Let him delete it first, bro, Let him delete it first.
Speaker 3: Let him delete it first.
Speaker 14: I told you I knew what the fuck I was saying.
Speaker 3: Bro, delete it, delete it.
Speaker 14: Those are babies, those are babies.
Speaker 2: Deleted all of it.
Speaker 14: Matter of fact, Yo, where's the yo?
Speaker 3: Where's the police at?
Speaker 14: I told you I was watching them do it for the log that you're taking.
Speaker 4: Pick them girls.
Speaker 6: It's like fucking eleven years old.
Speaker 26: Bro, you crack.
Speaker 15: Delete all of it.
Speaker 3: Go to the the deleted and then delete the delete.
Speaker 14: Yo, the delete the delete before I beat the jacket off you.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yo, tear weight.
Speaker 14: No, it's not go to your deleage.
Speaker 30: Go go get out, get out, get out, get out, get out. You gotta go, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out for I beat you the fuck up, get out, get the fuck out, get out right now, get the fuck out, get out, get out.
Speaker 1: There you go, leat it out your phone? Oh no, do let it out your phone. I tell you, all of us need to come together to stop these motherfuckers. Oh here's a fun one. Yeah, paleteer will have one of these and every small town across America soon and according Lisa's Greg Grease. I'm not sure what the fuck that's supposed to mean. What are we supposed to do about this besides set charges and blow the fucking thing up? Yeah, good luck, buddy. You have a shotgun. If twenty or thirty of these things are coming at you, what you can do?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Uh, that's cute and old that you have a shotgun. Lunchbox. Actual, manybody just plays like it's a game, you know, Bomber, that's funny. Good old teddy knew it was up.
Speaker 25: Final speaker is Nate.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 26: Hear me.
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't have much to prepare tonight, so I just want to say, fuck the Jews.
Speaker 3: Fucking him off.
Speaker 2: He get them off like done, You're done done.
Speaker 11: We cut him off.
Speaker 14: He's cut off. That's it, he's cut off, Okay.
Speaker 1: Council member, Final speaker, Fuck the Jews, bro. The protesters are out today in full force. We are proud of what we are, like, proud to be me. And he's a little child raper mm hmm. That's that's gonna rape. Remember what your children someday?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Way yup, row up man line, way yup, brow up. Way yuh row up way up way.
Speaker 3: Up brow up way, up way, up row up way line, way up row up way line.
Speaker 11: Not brown.
Speaker 1: Well that's good to know because no one else is. And uh, you know, maybe maybe they're your your family. You know, you could slide down that that family tree like a fucking poll in a fire department. She maybe they should just lay off on the incest a little bit. What do you think black and brown Minnesotas get worse sleep than white people. Researchers at the University of Minnesota say it's hurting their health. One example, in many Somali homes in the Twin Cities, smoke detectors with low batteries beep around the clock. Many you believe devices beep when they're working properly, or that it's the landlord's responsibility to fix them. Such misinformation could be corrected with a community wide effort. Oh, great times, great times. That's what they get for stealing apartments from people who actually deserve them. Yeah, and housing projects.
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's here's another little ship demon. You want to hear a ship demon. That's let's listen to this ship demon.
Speaker 18: Based on jealousy of the Jewish people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm super jealous of you. That's what it is. It's jealousy in the sense that you've stolen everything that everybody else worked for. That's not jealousy. That's hatred. Let's get this straight. It's it's you don't believe, you don't deserve it. It's not justice right for you to have swindled and connived and stolen and had government involved in taking that which isn't yours. That's that's not that's not jealousy. That's just injustice and hatred for you. And I'd be first to admit, yes, I hate when people steal from me. Yes, I hate when people harm children, and if you are doing any of those things, yes, I hate you. It's witnesses to morality. To morality. Oh, that's hilarious. You're the witnesses to morality. You're not a witness of anything, bro, except maybe the plan that they were going to execute on Michael Jackson. We do not touch soldiers' bodies. We take organs from the others, the bodies that the soldiers create by killing them. They take their organs because hey, there's there's money to be made there. This is mir or vice, an anatomist talking about how they're just like Native Americans. You know, they use every art, big bunny, you aren't gonna leave money laning on the on the ground, spread across the rocks. We used to take the we used to take organs from the bodies of Palestinians could pots to your and then the immigrants and foreign workers. So you know, hey, they shot me because I was a journalist. No, they shot you because they needed some white organs.
Speaker 32: Nicholas dim sim.
Speaker 1: Is this skin bank big compared to other banks around the world? Skin bank the biggest in the world. Yes, what is the organ donation rate given the population of Israel? So you would assume you'd have to be dead, you know, to give up your again, unless of course they're skinny dead bodies of people that they've killed. Machin, why are you laughing? Because this is quite a peculiar question, she said. He asked why she was laughing. She did, asked the other girl. He says, because this is quite a peculiar question, I can't give an answer. The rate is very low, right, because people aren't donating their skin. But it's the largest bank of skin because people don't have to donate it. They're getting murdered for every part of their body. It isn't about the question, then it's the answer is peculiar. You know the answer isn't because they hardly ever donate. Here you go totally totally about envy from reality. Definitely not because they do ship like that.
Speaker 9: Or that.
Speaker 1: He's got a deal down in his ass right now, but he distributes to others with his daughter. Yeah. Trump administration helped net and Yahoo's cyber chief after his Las Vegas arrest for child sex crimes. Trump administration. Trump administration helped pedophiles. But he's gonna go get him, isn't he? White hats in pursuit. You're all a bunch of idiots, Not obviously you guys, but you know who I'm talking about. Caught in a US child predator sting Netan yahoos cyber chief was charged and jailed until Trump's White House intervened to make sure he got back to Israel safely. H And I think you all know about this, but let's just go through it again. We already heard this last time. But HR eight four four or five in case you want to know, you are now going to pay for healthcare retirement of Israel military. Why because it's the fifty first state. Why because the same people who created it stole our country out from underneath us and planted a big ass embassy for the banking cult in this country in nineteen thirteen. They named it the Federal Reserve and we were forever fucked ever since. But yeah, you know, let's just people who don't understand the economic realm versus the actual influence that has over everything, never understand it because they just think banking and they don't get that this is a cult that runs your military, that runs a military intelligence, that informs your your local police, that constantly steal your rights away, that do shit like they did to me and get away with it, who are and have animosity and hatred in their hearts for the citizens that they're allegedly protecting, because the only thing that they're protecting is the interest of the municipality of the corporation.
Speaker 23: Actually passed a bill that will see that we pay for the healthcare and retirement pensions for all idea of soldiers currently in and also already retired. This is going to be better and higher quality than that of our own soldiers. You cannot make this stuff up, and it will be funded by you. And on top of that, because they're going to be taken care of, all the money that was previously being spent on them by the day's really govern now gets to go to the citizens of Israel, which means they get free healthcare.
Speaker 3: You can't make this up.
Speaker 23: This is ridiculous, and we have this all the while people in our own country don't have healthcare, aren't being taken care of, and we have homeless veterans, and we are actively paying for all of another countries. Can't make this stuff up. There's only one. When it's all about solutions, the one solution that I can think of at this current moment, I'm gonna go on the screen because I can definitely not say this on tech. Government has officially passed.
Speaker 1: A Oh there's that, all right, there's enough of that. What do we have for time? Kids? I paid for those stupid Google ads when I was doing lutgages. Never got one call from it. Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure it's like that. What was the other one? Oh man, there's somebody like a zoo something I forgot zoo leads or whatever the fuck it was called. There were so many fake lead sources. That's all JU should do the way, pay money to get quality leads of people who are actually interested in your product. Yeah, I know that didn't happen. Oh I forgot what they were called, but I was in the mortgage business, so I'm familiar with them. Uh huh. I'm just reading what you're saying, Karen. I'm sorry for in wheels is not seeing what I'm doing. I saw revenged. There is also a documentary. Yeah, put a little deviance everyone listening you hit to like, oh yeah, yeah, do that, or just follow the goddamn thing and share it or better yet, here this time, my head's out of the way, I think. Let me double check, so I meant to do this earlier, because every time I do this, I don't realize that because I'm not able to look at the screen. So let me show you this, maybe for the first time, even though I've done it a bunch of times. This right here is just like the Rumble. This is called the Rumble rant, which is kind of a neat name. But this is just like the super chats that I'll never be qualified for overrun YouTube. So if you click this thing, you can pick it or you can go in there and just say I'm going to give him that much, and you just do that, and then you put your rent in here. Remember he said, yeah, last time it goes right. And then I read your comment and then I tell you what I think about it, like I answer your question or you know, I agree with whatever, and then you just fill out the thing of Bob. You don't need to know my shit, and then there you go. There you go. And if you want a sub over here, this is different than follow. Follow is this thing. You should totally be doing that. But over here the subscribe button that helps out you know what I'm saying, anyone else does, I'll tell you going and hitting this simper fry LLC thing up and then becoming a member over at doctor Glyndon's using Ballbusterers as the coupine code that helps out a shit ton you know, helps out using BB five over here? You what else helps out? Going over here, getting the book, getting the practitioner's course, taking the courses, using the code, doing the bull dance, feeling the flow. There you go. See he says, it's a gholo, all right. And then the other thing, obviously would be the other portion of that would be is the book. There's the crea scene, There's that's a gallon of the hot sauce. There's all these things here that are big packs of the hot sauce. Then you can pick individual ones over here. I want two Nemesis one hums in. You're a couple of two tree of these green genies, you know what I mean? And like that and like that, and the hottest ones are these bitches right here. And then we also have the delicious spicy honey with ghost pepper and maruga scorpion pepper. Shut up, I'm not what it's true. You gotta go for the six outs. So if you go for because it's the only one that I have in stock, so you go set buttons. See that works?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, now, let's really look at this. In the digital age, the exponential growth of data and relentless demand for artificial intelligence applications have converged to reshape the landscape of data centers. What about the landscape of you know, where people live and their ability to have access to water that's not poison or water at all. These fail facilities, once regulated to housing and managing servers and storage, have now become the beating heart of AI driven innovation as organizations across various industries increasingly rely on AI to gain insights, automate processes, A processes, and enhance customer experiences. Yeah, what to customers? Are they trying to enhance the experience of those stuck in the metaverse tracking each other off?
Speaker 12: Or what?
Speaker 1: The demands placed on data centers have surged to unprecedented levels. In this guide will delve into the intricate relationship between AI and data centers, exploring how the insatiable appetite for AI capabilities is driving the evolution, expansion and transformation of these critical infrastructure hubs that are like a living beast in the sense that it requires way more water than a living beast. How are AI demands affecting data centers growth? Well, I'll tell you it, bitches. AI is in data centers is a double edged sword. On one hand, as organizations embrace AI, but they only said A here because they don't have good editing, their storage and computing requirements grow exponentially, putting ever greater demands on the data centers that serve them. On the other hand, as AI technologies are employed within data centers themselves, their capabilities and efficiency grow to meet and exceed these new challenges. Wow, isn't that interesting. The growth of businesses and organizations leveraging AI has led to a surge in demand for hyer. This is all in an artificial world. What is all this jibber jabber? I have made product, I have handcrafted thing, I am. Thing is for sale. People like thing, is of quality, people buy thing. What is the need for all this artificial bullshit? Because services and bullshit that they have created in an artificial atmosphere or environment that they're going to force you to live in, is the only reason why they need all this automation in the first place. The only reason why they need all this is to sell you experiences, because you can't experience anything really anymore, because that's forbidden. Meanwhile, AI is revolutionizing data center operations by integrating AI technologies. Data centers are up so it will be a self aware unit in the sense that it will know if somebody who's fed up of being tortured to death on the outside walls somehow breaks through the four levels of security, each with heavily armed people and you know, large machine guns and electrified shit somehow makes it through there. The fucking AI itself will know because of the scent in the air, sniffers or something, the temperature difference will know that you're there before you're there and kill you before you can rip out the fucking court. Isn't that interesting? The impact of AI on data centers blah blah blah, improvement and rise co location services in the age of AI is AI supercharges data and computational demands. Co location services are becoming increasingly attractive to more businesses. Unlike traditional online on premise or cloud based solutions, co location services like our Houston co Location Data Center provide shared physical infrastructure for multiple businesses to house their server and networking equipment. This is why they don't want anybody to access us, because this is the thing that's going to run your smart cities and keep you in a digital prison that will eviscerate you if you try to get away from it. TRG data centers. Let's see where they are. H Hey, look it's Ross. Are you surprised. Are you surprised there's I think called Ross in the West. How many of those do you think are jays? All of them?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably, probably all of them. Not too surprised. No, wrong one. I thought I had another one in there.
Speaker 22: No, not that.
Speaker 1: These that's just trg. I thought I had another one up here. To listen to the grand data center AI solutions. There's way too many of these things now, major nuclear power deal to fuel AI data centers with fifty meg oh blah blah blah great IBM seen a digital reality. That's a good way to put it. Oh, good Sam Altman investing trillions into the AI data centers. Of course he is. How does he have trillions to invest? Why is that guy who brutally sexually abused his sister in rapes little boys and has his male husband. Why does he have trillions of dollars?
Speaker 24: Oh?
Speaker 1: And by the way, he's a Jew. Did anybody does that matter anymore for me to say that? Or does it just kind of go with? Well, hey, discussing lifestyle, harms children, arms his own family. Well that sounds frankest to me. Yep, pride you.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some other skunbacks.
Speaker 12: He knows the king of this castle right here in Grant County, Utah. This is actually the Grant County Courthouse. The man who's ruled the roost there for some number of years is Judge Don Torgison.
Speaker 3: Now, you might think in a state like Utah that's dominated by.
Speaker 12: Mormonism, that old Torgison here is known for handed down those hardcore sentences for anybody that hurts a child. But you know, Judge Torgison has actually got himself quite the reputation for letting child predators who have just been convicted in his courtroom walk right on out the door. Most recently, when this man right here, twenty two year old Aiden Hoffman, was being sentenced in his courtroom. After Judge Tourguson took a look at the videos where kids under the age of twelve were being hard art, he walked out and sentenced Ayd into no jail time at all, saying I've seen worse videos during my time on the bench, and as hard as that might.
Speaker 3: Be to believe, it's on court record.
Speaker 12: Tourguson, when sentencing this guide to probation, also mentioned the defendant's privilege twice during the sentencing, basically telling him, since you come from a great family, I'm not putting you in prison now. The drama surrounding this judge's pro predator sentencing practices has gotten so loud that Representative Mike Schultz and Karen Lisenby have formally requested that this judge Tourguson, stepped down from the bench.
Speaker 3: When you've got the Speaker of.
Speaker 1: The House, Hey, Turguson, that doesn't sound I mean, if it sounds German, it sounds Jewish, right.
Speaker 3: That's another state representatives formally.
Speaker 1: Saying, hey, man, And if it sounds Swedish or Scandinavian, then that's even fucking leris man, you gotta stop.
Speaker 3: Letting these child predators go, and you need to step down.
Speaker 12: You would think those in power or would snap to it and make sure they at least gave the appearance of caring.
Speaker 3: About little kids.
Speaker 12: But no, no, no, The Utah Judiciary immediately issued a statement backing this judge's plays.
Speaker 3: In their statement.
Speaker 12: Defending this judge, the Utah Judiciary immediately lies, stating the defense agreement plainly stated there would be no jail time. Immediately, the Grand County District Attorney responded, stating the plea agreement expressly stated that we would be arguing for prison time. I'm grateful that the House Speaker has finally stepped up to the plate to say something about one of these sympathizer judges.
Speaker 3: But you and I both know this problem is systemic.
Speaker 12: There are tens of thousands of these child predators sympathizer judges sitting on the bench right now today. This judge had the audacity to say it, the senten saying, well, don't worry, you're not yet a seventy five year old Mormon bishop who's perpetrating on children and generating these sort of images all the time. Yet the people in that county have started a change down Work petition to remove Judge Tortoisen from the bench. Let's all get over there and sign it, and let's start with this one judge. Maybe if some of these politicians start getting on the right side of this issue, we can knock all these child predator sympathizer judges off of their bench.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows the king of this county.
Speaker 1: So why is that even a thing that we have to do? That's the problem here. This is the question, how and why did this become a thing? How did that become a thing that to be a thing that we have to then fix. How did it become that way in the first place?
Speaker 12: Some of These stories are just so heartbreaking they're difficult for me to even convey. Recently, I did a story about multiple men in Alabama, one of them Dalton Terrell, who was arrested for purchasing parents'.
Speaker 3: Children and using them for his own pleasure.
Speaker 12: Well, after a recent investigation in Bid County, it turns out this wasn't just located in Alabama, and this operation wasn't just one man, because police have arrested three men and have now charged a fourth after discovering an underground bunker at this storm shelter that these men were using as a torture chamber to tie children to the furniture and polls, drug them, and then sentually assault them for days. William Chase McElroy, Andreas Velasquez, and this piece of shit deviant Dalton Terrell, who had already been busted in Alabama. These arrest came after a tip from the community because these guys were well known in this poverty stricken part of the world for having money if you just hand over your kids. It's a pretty sad commentary on our society today and that part of the world in particular, because this ring of deviant perverts went on for more than a year before they were finally busted.
Speaker 34: Sturbing case out of vib County. At these allegations, well, they may be tough to hear about. We're learning more about these men who are charged in connection to the alleged sex abuse of children in an underground bunker.
Speaker 1: So hear this, okay. So they go back home to their families after they've been betrayed by their families, to go hang out with these guys who are raping and torturing them. Nothing was solved with that because these families who did this, that's what they think about their children. This is a bigger disgusting evil than what is being portrayed here by these three sick fucks who took advantage of these people who would be willing to do this in the first place. There's something really really disgusting going on with humankind. And to think that one of your children or any of your children are just expendable for that type of abuse. It's more of a hell. To go back to your family and wonder why they sent you there, or how many times they sent you there. That's that. This is hell. This is hell unearthed the right here. What they're describing.
Speaker 34: In the Britt committed court records say there are at least six victims who range an age from three to ten years old.
Speaker 35: Assistant District Attorney Brian Jones, he says that they were tipped off that something wasn't right. Now, he tells me that the children, they actually revealed that they were being abused, which launched this entire investigation that's currently still ongoing now. So far Andres Velasquez, Dalton Terrell, and William McElroy, they are charged in this case with twenty to twenty two charges each including rape, sodomy, kidnapping, and human trafficking.
Speaker 12: The fact that this went on for that period of time, and these men were well known in this community, and none of these parents or parents of any children bother to call law enforcement for more than a year absolutely discuss me and breaks my heart for these kids. These men are now living in the bib County jail with twenty or twenty two felonies a piece.
Speaker 3: But you cannot put demonic.
Speaker 12: Entities like this behind raise a wire or in a prison cell long enough to bring justice to any of these kids. None of us should forget these faces or these names, because these things right here are the living, breathing embodiment of Satan himself on this earth.
Speaker 1: So he says, Dad boyd. Dave says, why this world isn't This is why, is basically what you have to infer there, why this world needs more dexters. It might not stop the sickness, but it would definitely slow the fever. He can spell fever, right, but that's whatever. Now, watched this. He sat by the sea. They shot to kill. He wasn't fighting. He was just sitting by the sea trying to breathe to forget the war for a moment. But in Gaza, even the waves can't protect you, and is really warship sniper ended his moment of peace with a bullet. This is what life and death looks like under siege. Guys. Just chilling, young kid. And that's how fast it happens. Oh you pieces of ship. You slid it all the way back all because I did that. Oh you god damn fag hold on, I gotta find the spot again, now all the way up and only back down. This is a ship. We went through this one right watching the Ai child. Yeah, I think we did it. I'm pretty sure we went through that already.
Speaker 18: To long.
Speaker 1: We saw that, we that, we saw that. So that horrible thing you saw that. Okay, we're getting closer, togain see the fucking real.
Speaker 31: Listen, here's Kirsten Taylor, and Kirsten likes to beat animals. He has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Oh you flat back.
Speaker 31: Tenny's wake ash he has ho I don't think so.
Speaker 36: This happened over in Morrisville, North Carolina, a classic curatist pet resort and spa who was owned by a one Pamela buyers who came out and said, oh, it was just one bad egg.
Speaker 31: After firing the girl who recorded it.
Speaker 1: You, let's get this straight now, she fired the girl who recorded the incidents, fire the girl who recorded the incidents.
Speaker 31: Right, and then as texted her legal threats.
Speaker 36: Uh, Pam, Can I call you Pam? It's between that or bitch. If you did a human grooming service, I probably wouldn't give a shit. I think all humans are worth three fifths.
Speaker 2: Of an animal.
Speaker 31: You know all about that compromise, don't you? With your old ass, And it seems like you may have known that your.
Speaker 36: Employees were doing some funck shit and you didn't care until the Internet found out. So, in the words of the Joker, you get what you fucking deserve. So to Kirsten, go find counsel, you're gonna need it. To the owner, get fucked, cunt. And to the poppers, you're.
Speaker 31: Great, fucking canine.
Speaker 2: You did nothing.
Speaker 31: Well, no, you did not, marchiks and Bio for all three of you.
Speaker 1: This girl had a disability before she was murdered. Fuck your sensitive material ship, faggot? Is this little girl threat to his real security? This little girl had a disability before she was coming. How is she a threat to his real security? I can't understand the EU, the Arabs, the Islamic world. We know that the rest are non believers, but what about the Muslims.
Speaker 34: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Muslims. They should make us understand publicly.
Speaker 11: If bus all the.
Speaker 1: I asked president of Qatar one question, the president of the Arab Republic of Egypt? Does this little girl threaten israel security? I fucking hate this world so much. You don't understand? And if you do, why then aren't we all doing something? Why are we letting this become our rule? Why is this? Why are we sitting back and saying yeah, that's terrible and just keeping on, keeping on. What is what is the impression that we have that is so see see the thing that we assume is the thing that it's it's, it's, it's it's a it's a lifetime of traumas and traumatic events that make us catatonic to things, starting with police, starting with their fucking police, scumbag pieces of shit that would come find you and cause trouble for your life when you weren't doing anything. And understanding the absolute disregard of all things rational in those situations, regardless if you're aware of it or not, made it so that you don't try to do anything because you don't want to draw that attention to you anymore. You probably, if you're like me, have fucking anxiety problems with the fucking baberries and cherries whenever you see those fucking things or hear the fucking sirens because of all the times they still i don't know, for me, stolen five or six vehicles from underneath me. Yeah, yeah, pieces of fucking shit, Pieces of fucking shit who just go and terrorize and set you back to zero all the time with a bunch of bullshit most of the times lies and then they try to make you feel bad about their fucking lies. So I with all that. The whole thing here is, though, this isn't this overarching, overwhelming problem. These are things that can be handled if everybody, if a lot of people, not everybody, but enough people who were fucking fed up, fathers, people with skin in the game, families to protect, got up and goddamn did something. But it won't be possible, And give it four months and we'll all be fucking dead or will all be fucked because of the data centers, they said twenty twenty five, twenty twenty five is almost over, guys, they said, there's mostly projects will be in by twenty twenty five, some of the grounds will be broken, there'd be more data centers going in. But how much do they actually need before they have total control? Total control? And wonder why are we waitning tour in checkmate before we do anything, try to do anything. It's kind of a pointless effort.
Speaker 37: After that, when Ifthiopian people were immigrated to Israel, if you Opian Jews women then report twenty thirteen, that's not like fifty years ago reported that they were given against their consent and without their knowledge, contraceptive shots. So they wouldn't reproduce because they are the wrong color. Israel is a racist, apartheid country that is projecting this shiny example of secularism and democracy for the people, so people can accept whatever they do because they look at Palestinians as lesser people.
Speaker 14: This is the whole point.
Speaker 37: And I would like to quote Winston Churchill. We had a code that say, I don't believe that we have made a great throng to the red Indians of America or the black people of Australia, because they were replaced by a higher race, a stronger race, a more worldwisely race. This is why Queen Rania is criticizing the wayt This is why we hear side like where are your values?
Speaker 4: Because this is the crux of the problem.
Speaker 37: It's not Canas, it's not Palestine. It is people looking at us as lesser human beings when Ethiopian.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, and also funck the.
Speaker 8: Juice, Hey siga.
Speaker 6: M hmm, yeah, hello hello.
Speaker 1: Pets like this. Yeah makes some more teachen to smell the inside of the yamica and then set him loose. I'm coming, I'm coming, m that's like me and Rascal.
Speaker 13: H mm.
Speaker 17: Hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, mmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Big cats. Mascal's a color like that too. Just snuck a bug gas the unvaccinated Jay's pushing eradication shots. It's time to punish Britain's five million vaccine refuse and refuse nicks. Oh and if you say the word refuse, Nick, you're a noive Andrew Neil, they put us all at risk of more restrictions. Oh, why are we letting anybody put us on the restrictions in the first place. Why don't we just say fuck you government? Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do in the first place? And if you want to try to enforce it, come come at me.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 1: How about that? Why did I actually did say that in my in my actual life, especially when somebod would tell me to put a mask on or to swab from them. Remember broken hand still wouldn't swab. Yeah, remember me attempting to thinking that I was actually able to get a lawsuit going against the hospital and going through all that paperwork that I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Comments and Mary Callapton different views, calling anti vaxxer's fruitcakes. This is Eric Clapton. Why the hell is he chiming in with his fag at gay Opinion and McElvoy. The unvaccinated have become a lethal liability. We can it, look Ford, this is the bitch from Sex and the City. No major, Marjorie me sorry, mirror lightfoot, well the blurt out face. To put it simply, if you have been living vaccine free, your time is up. Oh well, that's a death threat. If you wish to live life, as with the ease to do things you love, you must get faxed. Yes, if you want to live your life, you have to get shot in the head. Everybody else got shot in the head. Everybody else is in the is in the pile. It's your turn. Why why won't you just get shot in the head like everybody else, and then we'll leave you alone. You'll be able to fall in this ditch like everyone else. This health order may pose an inconvenience to the unvaccinated, and in fact it is inconvenient by design. Fuck you. Con The wilfully unvaccinated will wind who wind up in hospitals from COVID should not receive priority medical care over the other very sick or injured people who are as much in urgent need of medical care. That's George Takai, the sodomite, right, the flaming homosexual from Star Trek who's for some reason still alive. Why is that? Because there's no justice in this world, that's why. But he's alive. And uh, yeah, he might have something a little bit more in common. William Shatner might have more in common than with him than you may think link link uh huh, and that'll piss off if your Star Trek fans, too bad. It's truth. Oh and uh, you know this whole lives long and prosper thing. Go check your talmud it just go check. Go see where where these rabbinical hand signs come from, and see if you find him in the in the uh, the the lodges as well. This has got nothing to do with freaking vulcan anything. He's a Jew too, he was. He's dead.
Speaker 25: Now.
Speaker 1: Footballers, here's Piers Morgan talking about people who play soccer, calling them footballers who refuse to be jabs should be refused treatment for injuries. After all, why should they trust doctors about treatment for broken legs and torn ligaments if they don't trust them about life saving vaccine?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really? Because that wow, I'm glad you brought that up here. Is because they don't have any They don't have any place or any right to claim any other thing besides surgery traumacare period. That's the that's their only wheelhouse. So talking about vaccines, the whole entire concept of vaccine presupposes that there's a virus in the first place, which is a total fucking lie. So how can the solution fix the problem if it's not the right problem, and also when it's just an excuse to poison people to how many people? I wonder how many soccer players drop dead on the field because Pierce Organ, you know, pressured them with his shit that he was spread. How many people do you think? Awful lot of soccer players dropped fucking dead? Dy Snyder O Evey perverted to Avey. Would he say to his audience who didn't get shots? He said, fuck you make the unvaccine. They pay for their own healthcare. Well, they shouldn't be going anywhere near a hospital or a doctor's office after what just was pulled in twenty twenty one ever at all for any reason whatsoever. In fact, that's all the more reason to be going over here and getting yourself the hell away from these fucking animals. Click my website, click this button, get into the thing, get your stuff, do the thing, and then use this code which is right here on the same site. You just highlight it just spelled just like that, right click copy, okay, and get in and get it done. This is your new doctor. Now see him. That's your new doctor. He'll tell you how to make the majority of your issues better or strengthen your body to the point where you don't have any issues, and any other little things. Oh, by the way, I have I got one of the things today. Let me see if I can remember what it is. I'll go into Amazon real quick and tell you opes. All right, So it's a I did get that one terabyte micros D card. That was fun. So it's a one teraby one hundred magabites per second read speed and write speed one thirty for my GoPro. I've got a five twelven there right now. It lasts a long time. Bartella Carbonica. I just started taking that because of the gland thing. So this is how it works. He fixed my excruciating pain when I had kidney stones. The doctor sent me home with an excruciating pain and tried to insult me. It gave me shots that delauded while I was there, and then sent me home with a freaking four hundred milligram tile law, which I flipped off in their face and said fuck you. And I was like, why don't you use the sonar thing? Apparently you can break these things up, and we're not going to do that. Okay, So I have to piss an eraser head out of my penis hole. That's what you just told me to do, A jagged one. I have to try to because they said it was the size of eraser head on a pencil, this thing that was going to come out of my dickhole. I said, the fuck it is? So I called I contacted him. After looking at his website, I found the they I'll show you how I did it. I go over here, health and recovery protocols. I scrolled the scroll. I scrolled and I looked for kidney stones. Oh, I watched this video. I heard about berberous vulgaris. I got some of that and I called him up. I said, hey, is there anything else I should be doing? This has been I think the last time you did this video was in twenty fifteen. Is there anything else that you think I should do in addition to the idea. He asked me a couple questions, and he said, yes, get Kelly Carbonica, take it every twenty minutes for take up a couple for four times every twenty minutes, and let me know what happens. After the second there was the pain that I was doubled over and stopped. And then he told me to get zma's Zmas. You're not sure what that is. It's cornsilk and I got it in the wise Woman's tincture, which is something you can get off of. Where's it, say, when you go to the store, there's something for full script in one of these things. It's there. It is full script ten percent off. At full script you get temperacent off as a member. So yeah, anyway, what was it?
Speaker 2: So I did that?
Speaker 21: And then.
Speaker 1: When I got that stuff, it broke up that the ZMA has broke up the kidney stone, so it didn't pass in a full thing. And apparently I had another one as well, and that one got broken up and out of my body too in the same sweep. So that's that's how this works. That's how you have a doctor and complaining about the membership when it's something that you're not gonna have to pay copays for. When you go to the doctors and most of the remedies are eight and ten dollars from the homeopathics, there's no point in not doing this, and you're going to stay away from the butchers who try to whachure you wants. Oh but they've changed. What are you in a fucking abusive relationship? What are you gonna You're gonna tell yourself that fuck? I wanted to read what that faggot had to say. Rock Star slam. Those who have chosen not to get vaccinated killers are spoken of how it is. Yeah, okay, mocking anti vaxxer death is coolish, yes, but but yeah, so that's m hm. Would they do to what's his name?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: I forgot his name? Now he was a he was a I forgot son of a bitch. You know who I'm talking about? Doctor Monzo knew him well, not Russ dis daughter, the other guy, the other guy who died. And they made fun of him and said he was a freemason. So there's bold or bullshit because he was against letting him and his people who listen to him get murdered. I can't wonder, I can't think of his name. Concerts are super spreaders and promoters are putting profits above helps us nil young should up be fucking old. Fuck I understand that practical reasons why we have abandoned mandatory vaccinations, but think the U turn is completely wrong. Here's why blah blah blah, Jeremy Hunt Foo fighters to allow vaccinated fans only at Madison Square Garden concert. Fuck the food fighters, these people who are most certainly somewhat involved in the demise of Kirk Cobain. Cnn'slena went The unvaccinated should not be allowed to leave their homes. Fuck you bitch, and fuck the government. This is what should have had. This is when the fucking thing should have went down. This is when we should have torn government into little pieces and made the little juke. Weasels terrified to say boo to us, and we fucking missed the boat. We dropped the goddamn ball Gene Simmons way to the bay on the unvaccinated. I'm not worried if an idiot gets COVID and dies, well, that's cool, because that's not a real thing, and they can't. It's not possible to get to the die of a unicorn bite because first that would preclude that you need a unicorn. There are so many cases of people who are deniers and who are begging in the hospitals saying yeah, because they got poisoned by something and somehow so that they could prove to the rest of the people. Hey, you idiots, see what happens when you deny? Do you deny the COVID virus, Well, it's not a virus. You going around and poisoning people one way the other they're like Cia loves to do and then saying that, oh yeah, or poisoning the atmosphere of a certain area. So a bunch of people get sick and they doesn't blame a imaginary unicorn because they're stupid, and you let them be stupid, and you and you, and you promote stupidity, and then you give them something that's supposed to fix that. It's still more jubilized. It's it's the same swindle. It's the same swindle. It's the same hustle. Here's your snake, here's your snake oil. And idiots fucking can't get enough of it. It's the same stupid joke lie every single time, but now they have the power of government behind them to push the lie that they are fully aware is going to going to harm you or do nothing to fix the problem, because it's all a swindle. But these are hey, since they like poisoning wells, well man as well, just poison you, dear dipshit. Your Lord and Savior sent doctors, scientists and vaccines. You deserve the miserable death you're causing others, right, because that's what this is all all in people's heads. This is all the sick, twisted schizophrenia in the in the jew mind of the Verattec here. None of this is real. She's apparently a sailor, and this is how she thinks. Wow, your Lord and Saviors sent doctors or did he did he?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I know he didn't. Not those types of doctors. Maybe like this guy, maybe like that guy. Maybe like that guy who's also the same guy as that guy. Maybe those guys, but he should have held send the fucking people you're talking about leeret it go is uh, screw your rights, force backs now, kill unvexed, take their kids. Are you fucking kidding? Why didn't we revolt and tear apart the stupid Why did Why didn't we do that? Why are we still here? Why are we about to be put in a digital prison and killed?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why is that? Why was this not enough? What the fuck is wrong with us? I'm very disappointed in mankind. Purge all of the unvaccinated cops, purge all the unvaccinated costs. We will be better off. See that, police officers, You go around and you destroy people's rights all day, and they still aren't loyal to you, because remember, in the juice system, it's never enough to matter what you do for them. Mayor orders all Chicago workers to be fully vaccinated by October fifteenth. This is why there's no good ones left, because they have this shit stirring around their bodies, and there was never good ones before that, because their sole purposes to promote and push and enforce policies and pretend that they're laws. They're not. Traffic violations are not laws, they're not law of the land. They're not any of that shit. They shouldn't be bothering you on your property, which is or in your property while you're on your property, because if you paid for the roads, with your taxes. That's not their property. Why the fuck do they think they can pull you over on it. They shouldn't be charging you a delivery fee either for your electric, which makes no sense whatsoever. But you put the infrastructure in for the water, for the gas, and for the electric with your tax money, So why are they paying you to use your own fucking system. It's not even the usage, it's the delivery charge. Look at your bill and then load up.
Speaker 6: They have the mm hmmit Europe.
Speaker 1: Look at this cunt. Speaking of looking at Europe, look at this cunt.
Speaker 6: They won't exist in five years.
Speaker 1: Tenure are you? Are you actually in a mobile home now? I mean you tended to be in one and pretended to be white for a long time, and then we're miserable around your family and that show to show everybody else how to act. But what the hell are you now? And what are you on? Man?
Speaker 6: They always choose the wrong thing because they are so backward. They're so backward. They hate God.
Speaker 1: Europe hates God everybody because it says the Kabbalistic jew here. Europeans hate God because they don't like them. I mean, you get it right, once you're the chosen, you get to dictate who God is and what God is. And since you aren't all Jews yet, because apparently it could be that way too, it's it's an ethnicity, it's a religion. It's this, it's that, it's all it's it's everything it wants to be. It's everything you can be. Isn't that nice? Bullshit? It's a fucking cult of child harmers, that's all it is. And they use the fucking spell of money to it, to what do you call it, dazzle the world with their babbly bullshit.
Speaker 6: They really hate God and they really hate the Torah.
Speaker 1: You know, that's why they go, well, she's right when it comes to that.
Speaker 4: With me.
Speaker 1: I hate their God and I hate their Torah, and I hate all their bullshit grimoires that are pretended to be religious or of some sort of sound nature or some good thing. I hate all of it.
Speaker 29: You're right.
Speaker 1: I hate the New Testament as well. Fuck it all. Anything that spawns from this fucking hell it can go fuck itself and shove its own book ups ass.
Speaker 6: Crazy and with their anti zion as.
Speaker 1: Shit, Yeah, oh, anti zionis is bad. Have you seen what the zionis council was like, huh, why is this woman not in pieces?
Speaker 6: They hate God.
Speaker 4: The most famous of us descendants, it was.
Speaker 3: A guy named Room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a guy named Daniel. Today says is a dome and a dome. Pronounce it better, Daniel, Fuck you.
Speaker 3: This is one of the way it represented itself in the world.
Speaker 4: Was the Greek Empire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Greek Empire who taught you pieces of shit how to read and write because you are illiterate, pieces of garbage and smelly. And then as soon as you were taught how to read and write, you created your own bullshit history in Alexandria. And that's what the Old Testament is, is you stealing stories from other books now that you could finally fucking read in writing your own history because you felt envious and insignificant to a group of people that actually accomplished things with their existence, So you decided to write your own history and claim all of the major accomplishments for yourselves. And then you blame the Greeks for being the lower class. You guys are a bunch of lying sacks of shit, imposters and bullshitters. Go fuck yourselves. Maybe spend less time raping and humping and killing children and actually try to do something, but you can't because you can't create because of all that raping and killing your children made it so that you don't have a creative flair anymore, because that comes from an actual, true, benevolent God, which you have no connection with whatsoever. Go fuck yourself with.
Speaker 4: A woman empire.
Speaker 1: And it's of course the Nazis as well, the National Socialist. If you say it again, I will rip your fucking yamaca off your head and shove it up your ass.
Speaker 38: And others a salm fund, the Nazis, a sam the fund, the Old Mans, the.
Speaker 4: Greeks did not see.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a great guy. I'd love to meet him sometime. Except it's all bullshit because you guys wrote it about it.
Speaker 4: All the evil people in the world are the children of asaf.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you think you really think ight Off was an evil person. These are the people who tell you this that your history. Do you believe anything that they say? These are the people that tell you about your medical too, Yeah, yeah, that's their thing. Yet Elpa is just sorcery.
Speaker 39: The Nazis and the Jews came from the same wound of rifka.
Speaker 33: Yeaha, the Jews and the Nazis came from the same delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's interesting. How you I don't know what the fuck that's even supposed to mean. I don't think you understand what it means. But hey, you know schizophrenia and you know incest. So yeah, no one.
Speaker 3: Dritlary Maximo in an interview say the world has one battle.
Speaker 1: Everything else is Yeah, it's against the Jews. Thanks next.
Speaker 13: Israelis of today are direct, and they're not at all the service of God.
Speaker 3: They're direct there.
Speaker 13: With some noble exceptions. There are always noble exceptions. But when you're talking about the Jews, you're talking about the general in general. They go along with their leaders who want the viewer leaders and who want.
Speaker 1: To get rid of the Christian Here's a here's a little bit of advice to people who are going to overlay music into their video clips. Turned the fucking background music down so you can hear the fucking person who's speaking, you stupid fucking moron.
Speaker 13: Islam has also been He came into existence in the sixth option of the Seventh Central It was very possibly more probably created by Jones in order as an instrument against Christianer and then sure enough.
Speaker 1: The the yes, Christianity was created by Jews, Islam was created by Jews, Judaism was created. The only thing that wasn't created by Jews was Judaism. You know what, that was created by a Saturn cult. Because really there is no such thing as a Jew. It's a Saturn cult who created all three? Did up about bing?
Speaker 22: Right?
Speaker 1: Hold on does yes he does? Yes, he does. That wasn't the one I was trying to hit though. Let's see he is there.
Speaker 13: We go swept through North Africa and destroyed a whole job, a whole part of Christianity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, North Africa all the way up into uh, the Visigotha Kingdom and the Iberian Peninsula exactly. And that was all of the behest of the encouragement of the Jews telling these Islamic whacken doodles who surprisingly in the beginning back in the day we're reading the Talbot. Yeah, yeah, Mohammad is a talented either. Is that interesting? So anyway?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Visigoths kicked the doors open to the gates, said hey, come on, Muslims, come over here. It won't be even beat a fight because they'll be too terrified. You'll you'll lead the kingdom.
Speaker 29: Yep.
Speaker 13: They swept into Spain thanks to the help of the Jews. It's well known that the Jews opened the cities to the to the inhabitants.
Speaker 1: Yes, the top, Yeah, thats what I'm talking about. The New Iberian Peninsula. This is where you get this about the Sephardic fos from.
Speaker 4: Just to get get get them back home.
Speaker 13: They went up into France until they go beating in seventh du two uh at the game of the game in European history.
Speaker 4: The Saracens, the Tooks, the Iss.
Speaker 1: And they say the Turks, think about where where Anascar Nazi comes from? Think about where the nien Knite cult comes from. Karl Shemish. That was their main hub. That's where the Goths, our ancestors, fought them. Between Cappadocia and Kar Shemish was where the battlegrounds were, because they would go and attack them to meeting that the the eden Kites would attempt to attack the Goths at their at their strong points too, so it was a little bit of battle royale. But in Kars Shemish is where the majority of the ass kicking went down.
Speaker 4: The Muslims, there's various names for them. They've kept trying to get into their enemies of the group of christener their enemies.
Speaker 13: Of Christian Christian Europe, and they've tried to get into Europe again of the game, and.
Speaker 4: The Jews will each time, most like the Jews will help them. They will have organized and will have financed. That's exactly what we see this time is George Soros who's.
Speaker 13: Been financing the Arab in Asian who they've been organized. And you have that famous clip on TV of Barbara respect the Swedish Jews.
Speaker 4: It's a very famous clip and with good reason.
Speaker 1: And she's in apparently you can call her us. We just do all you want. That's the particle day with those big ass fucking eyebrows. It's a very once you see you cannot see it. That's saphardic ld what.
Speaker 4: She's letting you say.
Speaker 13: She says, we Jews need to organize the invasion of Europe by non Christian so that Europe will become multiculture. Multiculty is an invention of the Jews, surely, and therefore that that will act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, multiculturalism isn't natural because the world didn't do this on its own before the Jews forced it into into being. People separated naturally into the groups that made more sense and looked more like them or acted more like them, had the same traditions as them, and they would keep to themselves and do their things. Maybe every once in a while there'd be a little of a skirmish, but they would never be intermingled with each other. To have to live with each other like that, that's not natural.
Speaker 13: Dissolve the identity and vestigious Christianity of the once Christian nations out of the ones the dish the once white race and once the Jews can dissolve the ones Christian nations and could die do the once white race misigenation by.
Speaker 4: Mixing the race.
Speaker 1: And then this is a Saria Jew fuck here, says oh haha, you stupid Asshold is that here? Asaria, this fucking Jew peric says Christianity was created by the Romans. Well, yeah, whatever, it was actually created by the Jews in Rome, so don't call it the Romans ever. Augustus Us that was way after, but you don't know your timeline very well. Use Jesus Christ in order to conquer the Middle East, well that was an excuse for the Crusades perhaps spreading Christianity. Right, they still practice paganism. Well, there you go. You're mixing a whole bunch of genres here, because paganism is a bullshit being created by the Roman Catholic Church, also claiming that people had a bunch of gods that they didn't have because they wanted to mask the true roots of where their Christianity came from, even though they still had Saturn cult type fucking elements in there, because who created them a Saturn cult did? That's why. Now, that doesn't mean that the average every day guy who believed in Jesus or whatever has anything to do with the people who created that are a religion, but they should know who fucking created their church.
Speaker 4: To buy a marriage with other races.
Speaker 13: What else they could do that they're going to be a significant step closer to achieving their new world n israemers of today.
Speaker 1: What the hell goes? That's right, Israel loyalty oath is mandatory. We knew that. You're putting me in the cell with him. Oh, this is a good story, but what is flock Flock's drone army is here? Flock recently launched system. What block executive is what I share their names and faces with my three eight thousand followers. What is fluck? What the flock is? This drone army is here. Flock recently launched a system of drones to auto deploy to nine to one one calls. It boasts eighty six six second response times and is already live in California. Fuck Arizona and Texas. Now they're blobbying Congress to fund a nationwide roll out. Hey guess what, We're already fucked. Tools of safe for safety can be tools of control. Yeah, and it's not really safety. I don't want to fucking drone to show up when a there's a nine to one one call. Some fucking Karen said that I was doing something. I don't want to fucking drone to fucking not be able to discern what the hell's bullshit and what isn't. If a cop can't do it, this fucking thing can either. Is All it is is a is a is a drone with a freaking retarded cop from a distance behind it trying to make that determination. Fuck that flock doing business as flock safety. What the flock is an Automan is an American manufacturer and operator. Oh good is American made everybody. Everybody relax. Security hardware and software, particularly automated license plate recognition. Everybody needs that. Videos. You know, how about this, how about we all collectively throw out our license place tomorrow and say video surveillance. Yeah, okay, Well we'll be doing the video surveillance ourselves. Everybody, get a freaking three sixty camera. Put it in your car. It's front, back and sides. Get it done. Get it done. They want to surveil you, you can surveil them when they pull you over. Make sure it happens. A gunfire locator, Oh really, gunfire locator systems. Interesting? Everybody still thinks they're gonna be able to shoot their way out of this. Sure they will, They'll just go oh okay. So there's a couple people in army fatigues over here who saved up a little bit and got some food and stuff like that, and they got their families over here in this little building here, this context has all their equipment, and here they are in the field trying to protect it all. Okay, put the bomb right there. Good luck, fuckers. Yeah. Systems and supporting software to integrate the data gathered by these Technologiesenteer, founded in twenty seventeen. Flock operates such systems under a contract with law enforcement agencies. Yeah, that's wonderful, neighborhood associations and private property owners. Oh so they even have a private sector version of Hey, you want a bunch of drones that you can fuck your enemies up with? Hey, didn't Alex KRP say, Hey, we just want to make sure that our people who do business with us are the most deadly as they can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good times, And as of twenty twenty four are claims to operate in over five thousand communities across at least forty two states. Flock safeties network of cameras utilizing image recognition and machine learning machine learning. Machine learning can share data with police departments and can be integrated into predictive policing Predictive policing platforms like Palenteer. Did you know that Palenteer is a predictive police platform. It's a PPP that means you'll be isolated in your home without the ability to move out of it without being fucking annihilated if it thinks that you're going to be a problem founded in twenty seventeen by Matt Fury, Garrett Langley, Oh like Langley, Oh that makes sense, Like Langley Langley Field, Ah, I bet it is, and Page Todd. Flock Safety sells security cameras and software designed to help law enforcement and businesses tackle crime. These fucking geeks here, well one looks like you play. Some play some not golf tennis, but the other ones fucking geeks. Its tech lineup includes license plate readers, whoever who goes in the business and says, let's fuck with everybody, sick minded people who don't care about other people's privacy, who are sick, LPRs, gun license plate readers, gunshot detection systems, you know, like when you're trying to fight back, to defend the last day, you know, Vestige of Freedom. Yeah, yeah, like that, AI powered cameras, and drone as first Responder which is called a DFR drone as first Responder features. It also offers software for real time crime centers and investigative tools. Flox of Safety flox followers list was helpful for finding a few of them. G Langley, f Sound of Juliary and then Page Todd turns out we the people don't actually want on top of government control. And now here's some of Frock's funders. Tracon trickson Block Safety has raised a total of six or fifty eight million dollars over eight footing rounds, two seed, two early stage, and four late stage rounds. Hey, why can't I get that much for one of my projects? I don't even need that much. I need like ten thousand dollars to get the GS one freaking labels so that I can actually and actually buy the labels after I get the new GS one, so I can sell the bigger stores for my hot sauce. That would be a great venture. Then that would help pay for everything else that I need. I don't need to ask another motherfucker for anything ever. Again, because I was saying, well, what I want to do?
Speaker 9: Do I do?
Speaker 1: I want to raise it for a certain thing this thing, raise it for a certain thing that thing, and then hope that the there's something that comes about. Or no, how about two things, getting those labels so I can get into the stores, and then also maybe funding for the next book. That's it, every other thing if those are their first two worked out or that first one worked out, where I could get into the stores. With those barcodes, I wouldn't have to worry about anything else. Bedrock is a venture capital firm funded in twenty eighteen. It is primarily based out of San Francisco. As of twenty twenty five June, Bedrock is an active investor, having invested in seventy three companies, with one new investment in the last twelve months. It primarily invests in Series A round in United States based startups. Investments are spread across a wide range of sectors. From these are just juice giving each other money, Not you, not your ideas? Jeff Lewis gallpin and what all right? Enough of that? I need to create them? I think Oh is an idiot.
Speaker 4: The recoil bruised my shoulder.
Speaker 39: The brass shellcasings disoriented me as they flew past my face.
Speaker 14: The smell of sofa and destruction made me sick.
Speaker 16: The explosions, loud like a bomb, gave me a temporary case of PTSD.
Speaker 14: For at least an hour after firing the gun just a.
Speaker 3: Few times, I was anxious and irritable. The recoil bruised my shoulder.
Speaker 39: The brass shellcasings disoriented me as they flew past my face.
Speaker 1: What a bunch of fucking bullshit. Well, I guess you're a bitch then, because I don't have that problem. Sickening, sickening what they did and what they're doing, and people are starving to death there.
Speaker 4: Oh what does this happy birthday to you?
Speaker 2: She says, this kind of video shouldn't be seen as offensive.
Speaker 1: I did it because it was funny.
Speaker 18: Do you think that's funny to Jewish people?
Speaker 1: Who I don't care about the Jewish people finding anything funny. I could give a fuck with a bunch of child killers think about anything.
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 1: Fuck them. Families started in the Holocaust, I think, who the what? Can you show me some proof of their piece? Okay, they had the sons of humor, they would find it funny.
Speaker 8: That's funny.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, first of all, too, those are sun symbols, some sun dial symbols. It's about the benivolent creator that they don't know anything about. That's why they find it offensive, because it's probably on the money for them. Yeah, fuck them.
Speaker 25: Yes, you know how people died in the hall?
Speaker 1: Who cares? No, No, they don't, But thanks for trying to beat that into the head of a childhood knows better than you do, you fucking Jewish, cantivil bitch. I made that video to guide to another video where I talked about Adolf Hitler in a difference the German side of the story. Sure, good, good for her, all right? Moving on? In one sentence, why should people refuse the serve in this early army?
Speaker 40: Because that's the genocide and you don't listen to an army that's comedic of genocide?
Speaker 1: And why do you have hair on your chin? In one sentence, why should people refuse the serve in the early army?
Speaker 39: The idef is continuing to behave the same way to behave since Israel's founding, which is furthering horrible death and violence and a circle of blood for.
Speaker 40: Everyone because the g state that's trying to present me wanna exterminate the people of Gaza, and we can't be silent never again is now for everyone.
Speaker 7: Because it is committing genocide and it's not helping, not Jews and not Palestinians.
Speaker 14: We are all in danger because of the Israeli Army.
Speaker 11: Happy lor Lomatia ramdri Ahia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you got it, you understand. I like to thank my family.
Speaker 3: In our record label.
Speaker 4: And our true fans.
Speaker 1: And you can't believe everything you've see in here, now, can you. You know, it's really hard to believe everything you read.
Speaker 4: I like to make my.
Speaker 1: I think you see this.
Speaker 9: One around the world believes that the Holocaust took place? Why do you think it didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's right next to David Cole, by the way, who's totally turned into a fucking douchebag every like in his more recent years, totally flip flopped and everything that he did, complete total fucking tool bag of the oas very.
Speaker 9: Important to understand that no one says that those pictures.
Speaker 34: One around the world believes that the Holocaust took place?
Speaker 19: Why do you think it didn't?
Speaker 9: Well, Montel, it's very important to understand that no one says that those pictures are not real. As you indicate at the beginning of the program, the pictures are very real. They're very horrible, they're very tragic, and we've all seen them. We've all heard that six million Jews died in the Second World War during the Holocaust. But it's very important to understand what these pictures show and what they don't show. The people these pictures were taken at the Belsen bergen Belsen concentration camp at the end of the war by the British when they liberated the camp. The people showing these pictures, and it's a very, very terrible pictures. Nobody denies that. Nobody says it didn't happen. Nobody says it's not true. These people were victims of starvation and disease. They died in the last weeks of the war, and they died in the last weeks of the war. It's in fact indirect victims of the war. British doctors who were at the camp themselves at the time the camp was liberated. Many inmates who were at the camp there and elsewhere have also confirmed that conditions at Belsen, although certainly not a country club, were relatively good until the final weeks and months of the war. And that was because in the final weeks of the months of the war, all of Germany, all of Europe, was in complete chaos. All the railroads were ruined, it was impossible to supply food, it was impossible to supply water, and particularly at bergen Belsen, thousands and thousands and thousands of Jews were evacuated from camps further than the east, as the Soviets were coming in and sent into this and other camps which were enormously overcrowded, and these people died in large numbers by disease and starvation. But if the policy of the German government had been to exterminate these people, they would have long since been dead and these pictures would not have been taken. In fact, the German government policy during the war was a very grim one. It was a very harsh one, and so forth. As I said, again, no one denies those pictures, But those people were not victims of a programmer or policy of extermination. And that's what Holocaust revisionists say.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go back bit history here.
Speaker 12: Some one around the world believes that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, if you had wepon twice my bead, remember this.
Speaker 29: Man after being there.
Speaker 18: Man, holy shit, I feel like people have no idea that I didn't even know what the hell was going on until I went to Palestine and saw how crazy it was.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 1: This is years ago. Then she used to be somebody who's no longer anybody.
Speaker 4: But what is it like?
Speaker 18: Tell me, give me your thoughts in your so everyone mistaken.
Speaker 1: I think Joe fuckedr Nader.
Speaker 18: He thinks that Hamas like controls Palestine. That's not true at all. There's there's three different areas that were drawn up with the original partition. It's the West Bank, which is totally under military rule by Israel, and then there's the Gaza Strip, which is like the open air prison, which they bombed the shit out of like every couple of years, and Hamas controls that area. And then there's Jerusalem, which is an international city center that both Arabs and Jews live in. But the West Bank has been occupied militarily since nineteen sixty seven and it's complete martial law. There's checkpoints. All political parties are illegal. You can't having a gun is like the least of it. You can't hold a flag, you can't belong to a political party. You literally can't do shit. If you're a Palestinian. You just had to sit there and submit. And if even if you share a photo of someone who was like killed by an Israeli soldier, you go to jail, and you go to jail for the amount of like months. That yeah, based on the shares and likes of the photo, they'll they'll penalize you more and put you in prison for longer and longer. I mean all this time.
Speaker 3: Put a photo on social media, like you someone who.
Speaker 18: Died, and they'll be like, you're sharing a martyrn inciting people to like commit suicide. Like on behalf of Palestinians. You go to jail and they put them in jail. There's ninety nineteen point seven percent conviction rate. Kids are tortured, kids are in prison. It is absolutely insane. We went to the first day that we were there, we went to a funeral of some guy, some farmer, who was shot by Israeli forces. And we went to the funerals horrible. You know, all the women are wailing and crying, and as we're leaving, the Israeli forces had set up a checkpoint right outside of this dude's house and started tear gassing and shooting rubber bolts. I got people who were simply attending the funeral, just to punish people for attending the funeral. We went to another girl's house named Aya, who's uh who got shot in the vagina for peacefully protesting at some protests, and they shot too. They shot They shot two hundred people that day. One guy next to her died. Another guy was paralyzed. They have a policy called shoot to cripple, where they shoot guys in the dicks. Yeah, it's fucking nuts, man. The West Bank is no joke. I thought that I was going to die several times. We're at this checkpoint going through Colandia and there was this old man walking like clearly drunk or something and kind of like walking a little bit toward the check but they started shooting at him. Bolts are ricocheting off the thing, and I, you know, my partner Mike, who was an invading soldier of Iraq, was just like, we're gonna die. Like they're shooting this guy. There's bolts, Rickochhane. It was absolutely insane. And as we go through the checkpoint, the soldiers like, hey, stay safe out there, and I was like, yeah, when you guys are arbitrarily shooting people. And the person who was driving us had just told us that a couple months prior to that, some woman palstoning woman because you can't go to Jerusalem, like if you're palstining, there's like barely any palsonings wore even allowed to go pray at the most holy site, the Dome of the rock in Jerusalem. You can't go to the beach. You're just pissing stuff after.
Speaker 1: Being so little bit insight. Doneto the hell that Jews create wherever they go.
Speaker 12: Forty four year old Brent Tremble, a Hobart, New York resident, who was just re arrested on new child CSAM material charges. This would be just another story about a child predator devian getting caught. You guys all know how I feel about those type of people and what I've been known to do when left in certain situations. But all of that being put to the side. The outrage in this case is the judge gave him a one dollar bail. It sort of makes me wonder when he walked in the Honor Roble Judge Michael Rippa's courtroom, do you think Brent Trimble here gave him the secret child predator hand sign or gave him the old.
Speaker 3: Weight wink with his eyes or something.
Speaker 12: I guess it's too late for us to find out that kind of secret information. But what we do know against the DA's argument, the judge had a bail.
Speaker 1: At a dollar Oi fucking veay or from paternal order Oi fucking Veay.
Speaker 12: Now keep in mind this dirt bag right here was already under arrest been given a two hundred thousand dollars bail for attempted hard r multiple counts of say against a child, trafficking, so forth, and so on, you know, the usual conglomeration of charges that deviant oxygen thieves like this thing right here end up with at some point in their life. Of these additional charges, and this new bail came after detectives discovered numerous videos that he had made of himself doing violent, disgusting things, which we had then uploaded and was sending to children as part of the grooming process, even though he was currently housed in the Delaware County jail. The DA got it right and said, check it out, judge, he's not just assaulting one child.
Speaker 3: He is actively grooming a number of children.
Speaker 12: Therefore, he should get a very high bail for these new charges. His attorney with the Public Defender's Office was quick to point out, it's really unfair to expect a child predator like this to pay more bail to get out because he was doing all this extra foul shit you just found out about.
Speaker 4: The whole time.
Speaker 3: This is nothing new.
Speaker 12: He's not a threat to the community, and without any hesitation, the pedo sympathizer judge quickly agreed and set an additional bail at one dollar because sadly, we happened to live in a world where it doesn't seem to matter how much work the police and detectives put in to get scumbags like this out of our communities. These judges don't give a shit about kids. Hell, he might have one or two of them onunderneath that dress right now. One thing we can be sure of if they just keep letting child predators like this walk right out the door. Brent Tremble, don't forget this face anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Forty up.
Speaker 1: They're preventing Palestinian Instagram getting water to do anything with. And this is the fucking scumback. So you decided to up and plant themselves in their territories and then take over everything pieces of fucking ship and they should all be fucking brutally butchered into little tiny pieces.
Speaker 4: My d MS.
Speaker 1: I don't care about that.
Speaker 31: Fuck this idiot, clean my realistic kids room with me. Ew realistic is insane work.
Speaker 36: Right, there's less shit on the ground and houses in Gaza, and their entire house is just the ground now, you know what? It is realistic in a house with absolutely terrible parents that I should never had kids.
Speaker 31: And you know how I know you also know you're a bad parent because you refuse to show your face on the internet.
Speaker 36: And of course you wouldn't want CPS meddling with your welfare checks because you know if they knew who you were, they'd be snatching them kids up faster than the hot friend at a bar.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 36: My apologies, let's not talk about all So he's a douchebag.
Speaker 1: Too because he thinks that those types of organizations do good. Fuck him all right, mix. Oh, here's a fun joke. Here's a fun story. I remember jogging in uh New York and I caught this one. An interesting British gay couple who welcomed a refugee into their house end up getting beheaded. Oh gay, this is what. You can't have nice things but gay people.
Speaker 4: You understand.
Speaker 29: What what?
Speaker 1: I only murdered two people after fucking an ass.
Speaker 8: He knows exactly what's going on.
Speaker 41: Austin Moscara's savagely violent actions have caught up with him at a train station in.
Speaker 3: George George.
Speaker 41: Paul Longworth and Albert Alfonso were decapitated and dismembered in their own home. They were in a civil partnership and after getting to know Moscerra, invited him to stay at their flat. He was in a consensual relationship with Albert, which was accepted by Paul.
Speaker 8: On the eighth of July.
Speaker 1: Last year, he rode his little motor scooter home and got ripped and the button died.
Speaker 8: Albert did what so many of us do when we arrive home.
Speaker 1: From work, get ripped and button dye, but he has.
Speaker 41: No idea that his partner has been attacked with a hammer inside.
Speaker 8: Later, Albert is stabbed.
Speaker 41: Repeatedly in the middle of having sex with Moscarra, who films everything he'd researched freezers online.
Speaker 1: He filmed everything that he was doing to these guys. So as he's getting railed in the bomb by this black dude, the black dude starts stabbing him to death after he had already decapitated the other dude inside or beat him to death with a hammer. Isn't that nice? Isn't this sweet? This is this is your uh, your your African fellows. Here before the murder and the butt raping aside.
Speaker 8: This is just had this one delivered the day before the attacks.
Speaker 1: David for attacks, he gets a giant freezer.
Speaker 41: He kept Paul in Albert's heads inside. Two days after the murder, he sets out with the bodies in a suitcase, headed for Clifton Suspension Bridge. People stop him. What's the red substance leaking from the case? Some ask, and one bystander so suspicious, chases him down.
Speaker 8: It certainly up there is one of the.
Speaker 3: Most anything you do, maybe give evidence, you understand.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's one of those things where yeah, no, it replays it over, but it's somebody who tried to reshare this. It looks like so now it's doing gay ship where it's not actually playing the rest. But you get the point, right, Yes, yes you do. I think we will see this. This chick's cool, Pet and Kelly.
Speaker 33: If the races were reversed in this incident, we would never stop hearing about it. But of course the media is completely silent.
Speaker 1: Y somebody fucking hit her again Jazz.
Speaker 33: Festival last night, where a violent black degenerate mob attacked a white couple for what seemed to be no reason. This woman was just trying to help her husband, and a black man came up and punched her in the face. As she laid there with blood literally pouring out of her mouth, he came up and lunched at her a second time.
Speaker 25: Here's her husband being attacked.
Speaker 1: Fucking nigger bitches fucking kicking him too. They should all be sluttered.
Speaker 25: And another video just came out of a third victim.
Speaker 1: Well, that's really cool when you're like in you're young, fit person and you beat up an old white guy. Wow, that's real street cred shit right there, and punch him in the face. You sucker punch him too, because you're a pussy, Because you're a pussy, because you're a pussy, and you're around a bunch of other people who hit him if you go, if you if you don't, all right, So you got your strength in numbers, and you're a fucking pussy who sucker punches people. You fucking little faggots, that's what you are. You're a bunch of pussies. Try doing that ship to an alert person who has been on a few fights. You might have to resort to your fucking stabbings that you like to do, you fucking pieces of ship, because they're gonna fuck you up. They're gonna fuck you up. That's why you pick people that are old. And this is a jazz festival. By the way, the only thing black about jazz is the freaking Jews that put it together like that. You guys were taught how to play instruments so they could exploit you. Don't act like you had any credit and any and any involvement in that assault. And you know, you know who, you know who. Jazz is freaking the up prima motherfucker. Anybody who can else a fuck off. Assault investigated after Cincinnati festivals. Cincinnati police are investigating brutal assault. Well, da, of course there'll be. They'll come up with no victim with no leads on that, even though if they should, them right in the video doing it.
Speaker 33: Natti police are investigating a brutal assault on a couple that occurred downtown early Saturday morning after the Cincinnati Music Festival. The attack happened at the intersection of Fourth and Elm Street, where a group assaulted the victims, leaving them injured. Authorities have not made arrests and seeking public help to identify suspect. And the sickest part is there will probably never be an arrest. These people know that in liberal cities they're protected and can act pretty much any fucking way they want to. The media continues to fuel that fire by pretending like black on white crime doesn't exist. But if we're completely unprotected, you can't get pissed off when we decide to create our own communities.
Speaker 1: People or fucking murder a bunch of people and hanging from trees just saying we are.
Speaker 33: Seeving over projects like return to the land, but we can only take so much before we decide that we will no longer live like this.
Speaker 25: We have a right to self preservation.
Speaker 1: And we don't need to poss ourselves off into our our our reservations or into smart cities ourselves. We don't need to be relocating ourselves for this because other fuckers come and fuck something up. If we are creating a nice place and something comes into their place to poison it and makes it into shit, well it's that thing that's poisoning it that needs to go. Not you stand your ground. And I mean that in every weapons way of saying that too, stand your fucking ground.
Speaker 25: And we don't want our women punched in the face by black men. If the races were or any other thing.
Speaker 38: I mean, I just changed my name because I've got a total disrespect for people have no sense of humor, you know. I mean, I just think it's funny being doing rock and roll. It should be funny. It's good fun. And I just didn't want to be part of any sort of pretend showbiz theatrical nonsense. And I wanted to obviously make fun of the status quo who liked that stuff. So calling yourself another thing is I wanted to say to myself and other people that, look, no one's really that special. Look you can call yourself God if you like, and there's no one can stop you. And they'll even start calling you mister God like people call me mister Idol.
Speaker 1: It's really fun.
Speaker 38: I mean, I just changed my name because I've got a total disrespect for.
Speaker 19: It was identified eleven babies who contracted herpes from the oral part of the circumcision.
Speaker 2: Two of them died the center.
Speaker 1: We've heard of this one before. I think this is a dupe, but we know it's guys. Eleven year old influencers sounds in an air strike because that's what they need to do. This is Palentier by the way, because you were wondering why did they keep on doing this? She cas Palenter, be cas Palenter. That's why they say, give us fifty hundred targets. Palenter sends them to them, they rifle through them, literally, and they say, give us one hundred more. Well, who's to say there's more threats? Well, you gotta keep on giving these motherfucker's threats because they want to keep on killing people, So they keep on reducing their criteria and giving them more. Oh, these person's on this, doing that and the other thing. Oh yeah, total threat to is early security. I'm sure eleven year old girl, total threats of security. This looks like a dude. It's not, though, I guess. Okay, this one hurts.
Speaker 32: Gaza's youngest influencer, eleven year old Jaquin Hamad, was killed in an Israeli airstrike on Friday. Her body was found in the rubble of her home in dare Albala, central Gaza. She was one of several children who died that day. Yukin had gained over one hundred thousand followers by sharing survival tips from inside the war zone. She showed how to cook without gas, how to stay hopeful under bombardment, and how children in Gaza still found reasons to smile. Her videos often featured laughter, dancing, and small moments of joy. Worked closely with the Wiena Collective, a local humanitarian group, alongside her brother Mohammed. She distributed food, clothes, and toys to displace children living in shelters. In her final post, Keen wrote, today is a happy day for Gaza's orphans. We gave them new clothes and a little joy. After news of her death spread, hundreds of messages appeared under her videos. One read what did a little girl do to deserve this? Another said We're sorry we couldn't protect you. According to Gaza's health authorities, more than fifteen thousand children have been killed since the war began in October twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Multiply that by one hundred thousand probably. I mean, this is ridiculous, the fucking low numbers. I keebank seeing. Keep a close look on this, because this is going to be us, and if we're allowing this, it should fucking be us. It's not our children's fault. That were pieces of shit. Though we'll stop here, we'll continue that totally took the fucking went out of my sale and I'm fucking doune. Karen's holding up the whole fort is there? Everybody else sucks like that? Or she's the only one who's insomnia because it's probably late where you are. Yeah, okay, I'm with you there. I know what you're saying here, but I'm just saying it's that type of thing. That's that's that's the system. Literally that's going on is they're they're asking that they want computers to make their decisions for them. This is the whole thing. This is something that the Catholic cheers are saying that the Jesuits were saying that what's his name? Bill Cooper wrote about in nineteen ninety one, and he was courting nineteen eighties statements by Pope John Paul the Second saying that they wanted to feed everything into a computer and have it spit out what they were to do so that they don't never think anymore. Then, part of being a Jesuit is to have absolutely no independent thought, no no no mind of your own. You're just giving yourself completely over. And that's what Jesuitism apparently is. And the freaking so Palenteer is actually giving them lists of people to kill and they are going out and doing it. And then said, feed me more. Feed the feed the demon more. It wants more blood. It is bedtime for sure. All right, guys, good night, have a good one. Oh by the way, oh by the way, what am I put my head back in the other spot?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Were there? Remember kids? This is here the band bam bam. Well yeah yeah, and then you just you know I'm talking about right, you like this, You go right and then you hit sound. You could actually use words. It's gonna be hard. It's gonna be easier for me to read it if it's words. And you go and you put your when you're gonna put in there. And that's how you support the show. Right on the spot with right right. Everybody should do it. It's all the cool kids are doing it. It's not a like cool kids are on here though. It subscribes over here. Boom, you can do that too, yeah yeah, yeah, Well guess what I want to show you something. They just they just started this thing. I think it's at here create check it out. They have this thing called live now. I haven't started, I haven't done it yet, but I just they just got the thing, so I can now they gotta get out of there, hold on, get out of here.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it looks like I can do live for my patreons. Just read it right from Patreon finally, instead of having to use Vimeo or YouTube as it used to be, how it used to be. Oh did I lose another person?
Speaker 4: Gay? Gay?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's see. Yeah, well fuck all you there you go. We need more subscribers because we keep on people keep dropping off the map. So uh, come on over here to Patreon. Yeah, all right, cool, I'd like to least pay all to pay for my fucking my internet with the freaking thing for Christ's sake. Uh, let's see patreon dot com. It's one hundred and eleven dollars a month for my pay for my internet. Patreon dot com is right here. Give some guys right there. These are all the so, these are all the things that you usually ignore, but don't, especially this one, because this brings you to the two the only, the only two doctors that I trust with anything in this world. And maybe you should pay some attention to that, because I've probably read a whole lot since my aunt was murdered and my brother and my grandmother. Maybe it's maybe I've had a lot of incentive to actually know what the hell is going on or want to know, because I have a daughter too, and that really sparked me into wanting to know everything about this world so that I could protect her from it and know the dangers. So I didn't make that mistake of trusting the wrong person. And by the way, come to find out, there's nobody to trust except for ourselves, So anybody posing as anything as a fucking full of shit liar, and if if I have offended somebody, let's do fucking bad. I guess I have a good night, much of love from someone, probably not me though later