Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrifetechnology dot com. That's realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan and today is live time, Baby Time. So we are going to start by admitting all all of the good cult members out there in Cult member World, Cult member World, culemember land. Maybe it's a verse, is it a disc, is it a globe?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Whatever it is.
Speaker 2: The oldie but the goodie.
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody, Welcome the family. How's everybody doing this evening?
Speaker 3: It's give me a fun one. We may be having a special guest show up tonight. He said that he was going to, but we'll see, and uh, if not, then that's fine. We got plenty of good cult members here to conversate with. And one of the first things that I really wanted to get into is, uh, that flooding shit that's really going on up north? Have you ever seen the videos of that.
Speaker 1: We're we're going to do an episode on it, just so you know. Research is already underway. That's gonna happen. It's literally the next thing we're actually going to be talking about. So yes, to answer your question, wild shit, very highly suspect as to how these things broke strategically in certain places. It's wild shit out here, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. Well, And also to go on top of that, it's, uh, I don't know if you saw this, but the so you know how every year they come up with like new hurricane names, it's just going down the alphabet, right, yeah, And that hurricane just so happened to be named Helene, right, it was Helene exactly almost to the day, sixty six years ago Hurricane Helene came and wiped out that part of the country exactly, that place really sixty six years ago.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they reused names.
Speaker 1: I knew they really, like, you know, they had to go in alphabetical order as they develop and everything. That's why it's always goes like that. But I didn't know they reuse names. Then, then I want some fucking explanations to some of these names that they've come up with. Some of that shit's been ridiculous, And you're telling me they had the option to reuse a normal name.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's the gomatria. It's the symbolism behind it. It's that's That's honestly what I believe. I mean, how do they come up with said names?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: There has to be some kind of reason. It's not just somebody saying, oh, let's call this hurricane pet Helene or whatever like of all names.
Speaker 1: Genuinely thought that it was starting in alphabetical order, from the first tropical depression that becomes big enough to get named. They start with the A and then it is just a random name out of the name generator, or so I thought. And then the next one would be a B, and it'd be a female name, and they would swap male to female depending on the system, and they go down the alphabet and then they start back over again, or so I thought. But honestly, I don't know. Just I'm from the I mean, I'm an expert hurricane, you know what I'm saying. I know how to get through them. They're not that bad. It's typically the havoc that they wreak after the fact, right, It's like the trees to go down that keep certain areas out of power for two weeks. Levy's breaking because of the increased rainfall because of the hurricanes. It's like the winds typically aren't the big like ooh and ah of it.
Speaker 2: It's the the damage that the overall, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Dude, they had this house. I was just watching a video on it. I believe it's in North Carolina, but they had this house that was literally it was right next to I don't know if it was a river originally but now it is, and it was like up on stilts and everything. Dude, it completely wiped out the pegs that the house was standing on and took the whole house down the river with it, like the whole like the completed whole thing. I was like, holy shit, if this ain't some Wizard of Oz flood series.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: We had that in Katrina.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, It's it's a spectacle, you know it.
Speaker 2: It is. That's the thing. Man.
Speaker 1: People get upset whenever we say that they can control the weather and that they can create hurricanes and that they can aim them in things.
Speaker 2: We've done episodes on this, We've talked about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's patents, there's there's there's like that's what DARPA.
Speaker 1: Is, essentially, or allegedly if you yeah, yeah, dud. Of course, we believe that it's a thing that they can totally use that.
Speaker 2: For, or at least a component of right.
Speaker 3: Right. But another thing that I really wanted to get into a lot of people have been talking about, especially today, is the dog workers strike. Okay, seeing this.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you brought this up because I have I just heard about this, and I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Now. Is this like a union strike?
Speaker 1: And if that's the case, like, okay, if they're if they're doing it in solidaritive of their brothers and all these things, and they're like trying to get better like wages or better pension, Okay, if it's a strike for their workmanship, I hear you.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm not very pro union or anti union. I have a very complicated relationship with them. I believe that they have their place, but they can also run a little too rampant things. So I don't know, is this just the workers overall or is it strictly the dock worker union.
Speaker 3: Well, how about I instead of trying to explain it myself, we will pull up an article here.
Speaker 2: Fuck ya.
Speaker 3: This is from AP News as of sixteen hours ago. Says dock workers at ports from Maine to Texas go on strike, a standoff, risking new shortages. So it says they're wearing these signs across their necks. No work something a fair contract.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: It says dock workers at ports from Maine to Texas began walking picket lines early Tuesday, and a strikeover wages and automation that could reignite inflation and cause shortages of goods if if it goes on more than a few weeks. Okay, So that's what they're Okay, it makes sense. It says the contract between the ports and about forty five thousand members of the International Longshoremen's Association expired at midnight, and even though progress was reported in talks on Monday, the workers went on strike. The strike, affecting thirty six ports, is the first by the union since nineteen seventy seven. Workers began picketing at the Port of Philadelphia shortly after midnight, walking in a circle at a rail crossing outside the port and chanting no work without a fair contract. The union had message boards on the side of the truck, reading automation hurts Families. ILA stands for job protection.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it sounds like a union going on strike for some shit heard that.
Speaker 3: It's no different than what the what was it? The actors were going on strike because of automation as well AI and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Now, this does in fact bring up an interesting point though, So do you know how and why the Teamsters became the powerhouse that they were.
Speaker 3: Uh, because of a mobster, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Well that's how their money got so large. Yeah, but the Teamsters became powerful because everything that you have bought, sold, anything, doesn't matter, it came off the back of a truck at one point in time, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just the facts of the situation. So if you have the guys who run.
Speaker 1: Those trucks all in unison saying that we're not even turning the fucking key on unless we get this, this and this, and the entire country's infrastructure literally halts, that's a massive power move. And the Teamsters could turn that on at any time. In fact, they have when they've gone on strike for certain things before. This is kind of one step above that, because trucks ain't on anything domestically, and yeah, they come to and from the ports, but we make our own shit in some way shape the dock workers going on strike. That absolutely puts a massive wrench in the international trade gears. And uh yeah, this is what happens when the union has that leverage to be able to shut shit down when they see fit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well let's see how old vivek Ramaswami has uh has has eyes on it, but it says old, but bake. I like Vivig. I know some people shit on him. I think he's a I think he's a good guy. Personally, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't dislike him. Okay, it's not that I dislike him or like him. I'm kind of neutral to him. He's young, you know what I mean. He's energetic, and I'm very curious to see how he'll be looking in another four to eight years of DC time. You know what I'm saying. I'm holding out hope, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Right right, Well, he posted this earlier today, almost exactly four hours ago. He posts today's the first right, yep. Yeah, he goes As the main union of East Coast doc workers IOLA goes to strike, Billions of dollars of goods will be stranded in major ports like New York, New Jersey and Houston. The what is the eye LA stand for.
Speaker 2: Air National Labor Will look it up.
Speaker 3: Labor Association.
Speaker 2: Maybe no, because I'm trying to think of what the title is.
Speaker 1: I know Steve Adoor is one, but that's a specific type of off and.
Speaker 2: On shore rigging. I did that for a bit, but hold on, i'mnna look it up. You keep going, all right.
Speaker 3: So the ISLA, whose boss took home over nine hundred grand last year from union dues, is now backed by President Biden in the labor dispute, even though it may cost the economy up to five billion dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Biden International Longshoreman's Association.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I mentioned that, All right, that makes sense. Biden's decision to back the union bosses means that the supposedly neutral referees in the National Labor Relations Board, a creature of the administrative state, have already picked sides to the detriment of American workers and consumers. According to the World's Bank twenty twenty three Container Port Performance Index, which measures efficiency, the US does not have a single port, is ranked in the top fifty globally. This is no coincidence. While ports from the Netherlands to Australia work to automate to great success. Union contracts limit the ability of ports to adopt technology that enhances efficiency. This isn't new, he says. Back in the nineteen fifties, leaders in the same union opposed containerization, a major innovation that ushered in an era of global trade, reduced the cost to unload a boat from about six dollars a ton to sixteen cents a ton and made dock workers jobs safer. Two Ludism isn't unique to the dock workers' unions. Recall the Hollywood strikes over streaming technology in twenty twenty three that have left a negative impact on the industry. Unemployment in the film and TV industry is now roughly three times the national average. Actual workers advances can enhance the well being of American workers or consumers, but union's boss's efforts to coddle workers by limiting innovation leaves the whole country worse off as a result, and the National Labor Relations Board is ultimately responsible for coddling union bosses who send their workers on strike. The right answer is the same one we need for the rest of the nanny state. Shut it down.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting perspective.
Speaker 1: They taking a very right wing approach of saying shut down this whole union situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 3: You know, I've I've never worked for, you know, an organization or or you know, a job or anything like that that had anything to do with in union, So I can't really speak to either side.
Speaker 2: I have, oh I have.
Speaker 1: I've worked in a very good situation of that type, and I've worked in a very bad situation of that type, each of which like the same exact type of job and scope and industry and all that. But it was it really, it's messy. It's messy when it comes to unions. Dude, they have their place, Okay. Unions have made actual safety, like of their employees a priority in certain fields and in certain ways, and I know of industries that have been made better because of it. Unions also, in certain regards, force a true apprenticeship, for instance. And I can't speak to all unions, but as an electrician, if I was to go and be a union electrician, there's no way.
Speaker 2: How many of.
Speaker 1: These dudes you knew from high school, Jonathan, three years out of graduation, they're somehow on a construction night site making top dollar just live in the fucking life of Riley because their uncle was somebody with the company who signed them on saying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's this guy. He's twenty one years old.
Speaker 1: There's no fucking way he has experienced enough to be a a class hand period.
Speaker 2: Fucking period. Okay, but somehow he's got that.
Speaker 1: Unions negate that because while yes, you can move up because of who you're boys with and all that, you have to be in for so long in order to earn this title, to get to this point, to get to this point. So it does in fact force a true apprenticeship where it matters, and I respect that. So unions are more structured then well they they're supposed to be, yes, and in certain ways, and certain unions they still are. However, different types of trades started unionizing that had weird types of stipulations of what they would do to make their employees or their their union members' lives better. It's not like everybody these days is building the fucking Sears Tower with no harnesses, heating and beating rivets in you know what I mean, And like, that's that's not the world we live in these days. So like when a bunch of office workers get together and decide to unionize because their job sucks, it's for different reasons and with a different scope. The thing is, when you get in a national and then international style union of any type, the funds that because you have to pay into the union. The union itself is a massive accountant. They will go to bat for you and hire lawyers to save your ass, to keep you working and all. There's reasons why the union does good shit with that money. But when you get that large of a sum of money vally, it's gonna start getting invested in wild shit, okay. And that's that's literally what happened with the Team series in Jimmy Hoffa. But all the unions do that to some way, shape or form. So when it comes to the actual job site itself, there was one side I worked and it was a union site. The union guy, the top dog, was also best friends with the CEO, okay, so they worked well together. The union didn't ask too much of the company, and it was a family owned company. That was the only way they were able to even work this shit out like this, And the company never tried to overwork the employees.
Speaker 2: It was truly a very team ball environment.
Speaker 1: And on a small scale like that, where everybody works and gives and takes, it can be a beautiful thing. And it can give dudes not only a fourteen percent four to one k mash dollars a dollar, but an old school pension on top of that. Like, when it's done right, it can be fucking Gucci dog. However, I have also worked on a union site where the union itself was way bigger than the company and they bent the CEO over the barrel so many fucking times that the company had to shut down. Then all these fuckers that wanted to strike about better wages had no job to go punch in on. So it's like you also will work yourself out of a job if you do it too much. There has to be a little given, a little bit of take. There has to be an ebb and a flow. But people don't do that. People are extremists these days, and it's this is one of those situations.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know the ins and outs of this particular reason for strike. Automation robots offloading and onloading onto ships. As a worker who's worked in sketchy environments before, YO teach me how to run that robot.
Speaker 2: I got you, Let's go right.
Speaker 3: Well, And I guess it makes me think of the what is it called the NFLPA, which is basically like a players union for the NFL. It sticks up for the players, right and you know it. It's a good like collaboration between the players in the league, and so the players actually have somebody that's fighting for them. And I guess that's how I look at it. So I'm usually just personally personally in that context, I'm usually more like you know, pro players over the actual organization because they're the ones that are laying their body out there on the line. They're the ones that are getting the concussions and the broken legs and all this other shit. Meanwhile everybody else is just collecting the cheese. So that's my personal stance on it. But look, there was something that I did want to mention here in regards to this, and that is, you know, because the cult members have been asking and we have, We've made it, We've were making it happen. It is going to be Brooke that is coming back on the show in a couple of days, I think on Thursday. Yep, And you know to to quote some of her favorite sources. I got one rate here by Real Raw News in regards to the doc workers, And this is my Real Raw News. Take with it what you want. These are the same people that were you know that we're saying that what they were getting sent out to what was that island and they were all getting killed and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, let's keep in mind we just read from the Associated Press, which is a very left leaning So okay, if we're gonna go one, let's go the other. This is what we call fair and balanced, you know what I mean. We're here for everybody.
Speaker 3: Well, Real Raw News says that dock workers aren't threatening to strike only because they're underpaid, though that's certainly true, but they're also furious and want to know why they hear screaming children inside of shipping containers.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, dude, is there more than one reason they're striking?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what, now, I'm gonna start looking at what their signs are, and somebody would be making a picket sign with that shit. Somebody would be trying to make that go viral.
Speaker 3: I'm looking There has been videos of people at like people actually working out there on the dock next to the containers and the big ass ships that are coming in from China and really all over the place, but mainly China, I believe, is where those big ships are coming from. Right Indonesia, that whole kind of side. But anyway, people have taken videos and you can clearly hear like people and I don't know if they're just children, but people in general are inside of these containers and that's how they're being smuggled in illegally. And not only that, I mean, I imagine that's probably the as long as you can get people on board literally on board of the ship, on board with the idea of smuggling people into a country for sex trafficking and that whole kind of situation, it's like you can make a lot of money, dude. And that's what we talked about. If y'all listen to the Satanic Wizard that we just put out earlier today, Yeah, I mean, you know, unfortunately, you know, like sex trafficking is, it makes a lot of money because it's not a one time hit like cocaine, and it's a dirty ass place. Oh, I agree. I loved it for the positive things, well not the positive none of it's positive, but for you know, putting a spot.
Speaker 1: Like awareness, right, I can't find anything about screams or children on the signs I'm looking though.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, well we'll get to the chat over here, Shady said, Evening Cult fam Steph said, Happy Tuesday, Evening Cult peeps. Hello from Arizona. I miss Arizona. I've been thinking about taking a taking a trip out there soon, which is kind of a double entendre because I'll be tripping on my trip to Arizona. There you go, Dougie Doug said hello, And I can't stop staring at that gif of what's his name from Despicable Me? Hey, J said grew Yeah, AJ said just Jacob, this one's for you. Just joined West Michigan Armored Combat. Thank you, Jacob for the inspiration.
Speaker 2: Yo, no doubt Yo. Hold on, unmute yourself talk to me, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to hear a little bit about that, because I too, have also been looking into possibly getting some armor here soon and going out there and just getting absolutely barbaric with it.
Speaker 1: Just rage, dude, just fucking nerd rage, like nobody's business.
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait, who said that?
Speaker 3: Where's the Amah, We'll get to him and maybe he's I could be a little Mike shy, or maybe he's busy or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but yo, aj I would love to hear more about it. Everything. Tell me about the dude West Michigan. Hold on, now, I'm trying to think, who the hell do I know that fights that far north?
Speaker 1: Either way, let me know some tournaments you're thinking of attending. Let's see if me and you could get in there and bash some heads. All so, what size of you? I need to know how you're built, just so I know what kind of energy to bree. Seriously, there's one dude from up there. His name is Pete mo. This dude's like six ' eight and he's down to his playing weight of two sixty and by playing weight I mean college linebacker. The dude's yoked and now he's just a fucking armored tin can who's here to hurt everyone. I'm like, yo, I do not want to fight you. I want to be on your team though.
Speaker 3: So basically the Mountain from Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and like, thank god he's a genuinely kind soul, because he could be a real fucking problem for the world if he decided it would just be evil, like real shit. He's built like a fucking Samoan and I mean that as a compliment to the beautiful people of Samoa.
Speaker 3: Simoan has just got the best jeans ever.
Speaker 2: Dude. Have you ever seen how rugby is played? Dude? Oh yeah, there's a reason why Samoans own the sport. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: And they're the best wrestlers too.
Speaker 2: Yup.
Speaker 3: Nation Boycott says Boeing Machinist strike has been going on for like two weeks. So unions work off contracts. If the contract expires and the new contract sucks, they can strike.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Okay, BTG said, y'all saw the video about the largest complaint for the workers said that they were tired of hearing screaming and humans and containers. All right, yep, So I'm not the only one to see that then, hell yeah, Nation Boycott said, And basically, they negotiate contracts and the members vote on each contract. The strike goes on until a contract is passed. Well, we'll see what happens. It seems to me that all hell is breaking loose and I've been seeing like literally all over social media. I've had many of family members and friends and stuff like that. Reach out to me and say, dude, go stock up on toilet paper and paper towels and water bottles.
Speaker 2: What is people's obsession with stocking up on toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not gonna lie. I bought six packs of it earlier today. But okay, it's not gonna go to waste. I mean technically it does go to waste, but I mean what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, okay, hold on.
Speaker 1: Do people like think that if the world came to an end, they wouldn't like find it?
Speaker 2: Figure it out? Like how do people shit in the woods when we go hunting in things?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: We figure it the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Just be a man, use your hands.
Speaker 1: Right, just do the left hand. That's how a whole culture does it. And they seem to be fine. I guess by.
Speaker 3: Some people's standards can't be shaken with that hand, you know.
Speaker 2: Or waving. It's like a massive insult.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. Ah yeah, I remember talking about that a while back.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: J Z de Wavy solid name shout out to the call. They said, Uh, first time are here? Excited to join? Keeping the third eye lidty and all the way open, let's go baby, Welcome, welcome, welcome everybody. So nation Boycott said, So the union president makes nine hundred grand off union dues paid for by the union members. How much are the port owners or shipping owners making billions? Why should the little guy be forced to pay for upgrades? Solid point?
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree that.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm I understand why again unions exist, and I'm not anti union. I'm saying there has to be a little bit of a given take, and I absolutely agree that CEO should come off with the money a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Not all.
Speaker 1: There are some small companies that are struggling, and like, in those cases, the union can work with them and it can be a very equally beneficial situation.
Speaker 2: And when you know, rising tides float all ships. Just saying, But then.
Speaker 1: There's other situations where the CEO is absolutely or the board of directors or whatever is being absolutely greedy and fucking over the little man. And like, yo, I'm I'm not pro or anti I believe there has to be a little bit of give and take, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, and one thing that I've noticed too is somebody named Lord Byron Stubing, what a is that? The Lord Byron No, I don't think so, that'd be sick anyway, said unions have become tentacles of the Democratic Party. At one time totally needed. Now it's just a piggybang for people on top. I have seen people talking on this and most of the people that are involved in the unions, you see the people at the top, they are all the way devoted to the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Very true, and that goes back to the old school democratic viewpoint. Remember before the sixties when the Democrat Party was the conservative party with old school traditional values. And yes, we can argue if those were good or bad values. I understand it was a different time, a different world, okay, But all that being said LBJ and Nixon is when that flip flopped right, and then now Democratic union entities are cited with the Democratic Party of the far left. And that's also a dangerous game to play because they also have to play by those rules and promote that shit. You're telling me you're gonna get a bunch of craftsmen to start wearing LGB stuff because their union boss said they have to that.
Speaker 2: It's it's a weird time. It's a weird time. Look, I'm not saying that the unions.
Speaker 1: Are good or bad, just saying But then there's other situations like the police union, which is great and does good shit. Firefighters union like those are the only reasons why a lot of those dudes even have a retirement.
Speaker 3: When the time hold on, hold on Tate has something to say about that, and I see he's wearing h firefighter shirt over there and sett a little something. He goes My union pipes us harder than the people calling the shots.
Speaker 1: Okay, time out. Are you forced to be in the union because I know certain departments. They give you the option if you want to type it out or unmute it. Either way it goes bro I mean, hey, we support that line whether it's red, blue or green, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: We have the options, but it's near impossible to get out of it once you get in it. It's you can't find the people. Nobody knows who you're supposed to talk to you to get out of it.
Speaker 1: So your firehouse doesn't have like a union secretary or anything in house.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes we do, but nobody seems to know who's in charge. Until it comes to spending money. Everybody know who can do that?
Speaker 2: Got you got you.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you, if you weren't a part of the union, would you be able to retire, like there's some sort of a retirement program for you yourself, or would you just be forced to go and do a four to one K with your money off in a bank somewhere.
Speaker 6: No, our retirement is set. Our retirement is all. We have a pension. Okay, So the union has nothing to do. Allegedly they had something to do with that getting set up, but that was long long before I got here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, So y'all don't have any kind of retirement at all through the union.
Speaker 6: No, not through the union.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, that's excellent. So y'all get screwed by your union, then why do it?
Speaker 6: I for sure do that's it because because they talk you up real hard. Whenever you come out of the academy, they almost forced they force you without forcing you to get in it. And then once you're in it, yeah, it's really difficult to get out of it. And they tie up a lot of other costs, Like we have our insurance, our police and firefighter insurance comes out of our union cost. So our union cost is like forty dollars a check, and the insurance is like twenty of that, so you'd still be paying for it. But there's zero, zero benefits to being in the none, none at all. As a matter of fact, the one time since I started here that I needed my union representative, I got a forty five minute lecture about how he didn't want to deal with the shit because he just got off of vacation.
Speaker 7: And this was.
Speaker 6: Whenever I would I'm got in a little bit of trouble now I was looking at getting fired, and all I got was a forty five minute lecture how he didn't want to deal with it. I took that up the chain, which there is no chain. It's terribly ran. It is terribly rand.
Speaker 1: So with other firefighters that you know of, for I mean, I'm sure that it's a pretty well known circle with Then y'all do other unions, other firehouse unions had the same issues or is this specifically indicative of your spot?
Speaker 6: This is just my spot from what I hear, I don't ask a whole lot of questions. I'm not super interested in other unions, so I really don't talk about it too much. And then they're really hard up on uh, they don't talk about union stuff in front of people who aren't in the union as if it's super important and secretive. Yeah, so I don't ask a whole bunch of questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was always a thing with union spots I worked too. They would only talk about shitting, like all of a sudden act like it's like, bro, you're not like the Freemasons.
Speaker 2: Calm down. I don't get when your budget meeting time starts like, yeah, you're good.
Speaker 6: They disguise everything as a vote. Yeah, they're really really good at it. The three people who kind of run the meetings, they're really really good at saying, do you want to do this really great idea or this terrible idea? And they're they're pretty good at swinging the votes to poor decisions that ultimately screw. We've been in a three year lawsuit over our two percent raises that has seen nothing. We've seen nothing out of that, and that is every penny of our out of our treasury has gone to that, and it's just tied up in litigation, circles running circles the city. The city is saying they don't want to do it. We've done fired a lady over it.
Speaker 2: We're not. We they yeah, as they don't incriminate yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah god yeah, Okay. So again, some unions I think do good work. Some unions are pointless and only take there As.
Speaker 6: You mentioned the police union, and I know quite a few people with the police, and they're they're impeccable. They're amazing. They get things done that matter. They help their guys out so much. The whole point of the union was to help the guy from the super powerful.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 6: It's definitely not ours. It seems like a great idea, it does.
Speaker 1: I will say that though, I the cops that I know like to not be to be a cop and not be a part of the union.
Speaker 2: It would be fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Like every one of them agrees, like, no, why would you not be a part of it? Like yo, this this is the only way to even have any type of protection because as a cop you're probably gonna have to go to court eventually for doing your job. You want all of the legal representation you could possibly have on your ass. And it's like, you know, you're making a lot of sense there, dude.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, And they they they're they're way more well organized. See we don't. We don't bring in any money.
Speaker 2: What it our miracle?
Speaker 6: Call us an unwanted necessity.
Speaker 2: God damn, I will say that.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 1: The fire department gets shit on y'all do. But for some reason, I will give you this though, Ladies fucking swoon over y'all. That is a real scientific fact. So at least y'all have that little bit of a bump over the guys in blue like they might get some love.
Speaker 2: But like they make firehouse calendars. That's all I'm saying. You know what I mean, you don't want to see ours. Yeah, I'm not saying it's a good representation.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, at least y'all as a as a job get that amount of like props. I believe they're dues all shit, it's a nice partly, it's at least something.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, dude, all right, So I wanted to go over to that real raw News website because Brook always mentions it almost every single time she comes on. And dude, we've been sleeping on this site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard of it. We don't you know, we could do more references to them? Why not? We do references everybody here on the show.
Speaker 3: Well, this is I'm just gonna read an article. Actually, you know what, I'll share it, and that way all the good cult members. In case you can read a little faster than me, you can read it too. But this says marines confirm animal mutilations in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Jacob Okay, we're off to a great start.
Speaker 3: Here, says US. Marines in Springfield, Ohio have yet to see Haitians eating cats and dogs, but they did observe two Haitian migrants roasting a freshly killed goose on a charcoal barbecue grill in Snyder Park, a two hundred and twenty six acre recreation facility with placid lagoons, hiking trails and paddle boating and Bucks River. The park is also home to dwindling Is it dwind dwindling? There we go, dwindling gaggles of geese. That's a fun term. Once a playground of scenic serenity, Snyder Park has morphed into the killing fields occupied by machete wielding migrants. As reported last week, White Hats sent a small marine detachment to Ohio to investigate reports of non citizens slaughtering and consuming local wildfire in people's pets, Cats, and dogs, with orders we now know to observe but not engage any migrants grabbing geese or chasing pets. Our source called the deployment a reconnaissance mission with three objectives. Determine the extent of pet abductions, ascertained whether the Haitian colony twenty thousand strong has kidnapped and eaten local children. A source said White Hats have heard anecdotal reports of missing children in Springfield, and figure out why the Deep State and local officials are trying desperately to discredit and debunk authentic handed animal abductions. While the latter is murky, at least one thing is certain. No goose is safe in Snyder Park.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I now know why we don't reference this this news.
Speaker 2: Outlet very often.
Speaker 3: Oh it gets better.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that the White Hats had deployed marines to Ohio.
Speaker 2: I just looked it up. The only marines that are stationed there reservists. But you know who knows as far as you know, as far as I know exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm not like I don't have my finger on the pulse of what's going on in the real Uh yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: You only know what they tell you facts.
Speaker 2: It's true. I do not know it, yeah, it said.
Speaker 3: At midnight Friday, four hours after the park officially closed, Marines saw what appeared to be two Haitian males performing a blood letting ritual on a goose. The migrants, Yo, the migrants. The migrants, are source said, beheaded the goose with a machete, then took turns guzzling blood directly from its neck. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That is yeah.
Speaker 1: They got that muchet day out there, son. I don't know how to say it infringed their Haitians. They speak French creole, but I don't know how to say it in that.
Speaker 3: But fuck yeah, okay. It says they chanted something the Haitians drank before the Haitians before they drank the blood, but it wasn't in English, probably Haitian creole. The Marines were watching from a distance, are source said. He added that the goose killers then gathered twigs and branches and placed them beneath the steel grate on a park hibachi. They lit a fire and grilled the goose feathers included. All right, okay, so it's for sacrifice. Seems like it a gaggle weren't offering. Yeah, it says. The Marines were appalled and called the Clark County Sheriff's Department non emergency number, telling the answering party that they had seen Haitians kill and cook a goose. The receptionist was hostile. She told the Marines their goose would be cooked, what their goose would be cooked if they didn't stop making prank calls, and threatened to dispatch a patrol car to cite them for trespassing in the park after hours.
Speaker 1: Paul, pause, pause, pause, Hold on, now you're telling me that the spec Ops team that the White Hat sent to Ohio, they they called the local non emergency local police rather than you know, handle the situation, because whatever. And the lady just was quick with the puns man and was ready with that one and told them that they were actually about to be arrested for trespassing.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, well, I mean it seems a little ridiculous to me, it says. It said. The Marines begged her to send a unit, please do right away so they can see what we're looking at, a Marine told her. When no patrol car arrived after thirty minutes, the Marines tried an unorthodox method of getting the cops attention. They dialed nine to one one and repeated the story, but again the operator disconnected the call. By then, the Haitians had finished their Goose Bank banquet, banquet, banquet, banquet, Damn, I don't know why I was having anyway, They finished their goose banquet, had disrobed, and were taking a moonlight bath in a pond. The Marines read, this is quite the imagination. What a story, But it says the Marines dialed nine to one one a dozen times, hoping to flood the line with so many calls that the operators would have to trace the calls and send a patrol car to end the harassment. Finally, ninety minutes later, a single patrol car showed up at the park entrance and the Marines explained why they were in Ohio and what they had seen. The Haitians, however, had vanished by the times the cops had arrived. Are source said that the police were sympathetic but feckless. The feckless, yeah, heard of that term. It says the police didn't understand why the military was involved, but at the same time they weren't aggressive. They said that they knew what was happening in town, but were told by supervisor supervisors to pretend like animal killings and pet abductions were a miss and fake news. They said the orders came all the way down from the governor's office. They said that they could be fired or worse for even discussing the issue.
Speaker 2: Okay, as they were discussing the issue.
Speaker 3: Wild wild article there and so, And you know, whenever I read stuff like this, you know, people talk about you know, like possibly government controlled things. Yeah, the government obviously has to be in control of some some conspiracies, right, And I imagine there's probably a good bit of people that go to this website and they think that they're getting the real shit. Whenever, you know, Brooke is talking about Gitmo and and stuff like that, Like, I'm sorry, dude, I wanted to believe that Gitmo shit because we need some of these people just wiped off the face of the planet. But look at this one. Alvin bragged Alvin Bragg was executed at Gitmo. How I mean, how convenient is that?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: You heard they go the fucking old boy leader of Hezbolah, Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Fucking got that ass.
Speaker 4: Did.
Speaker 3: That was yesterday morning. I think.
Speaker 1: I've I've kind of lost track of time. Not gonna lie, but I know it was very recent. It is still a hot topic, and man, Israel is they they are doing things right now.
Speaker 2: They they are not.
Speaker 1: Fucking around at this particular moment. It's pretty wild to watch well.
Speaker 3: And even Biden is still calling for some kind of ceasefire.
Speaker 2: And it's like he needs to sit down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I honestly, this is what I think is gonna happen. I think he's gonna call for a ceasefire, and then whenever it gets a little bit closer to the election, maybe the beginning of November, I'll give it about a month from now, maybe not even that, And I think that's whenever he's gonna start making some moves to try and stay in the White House. And then what's gonna happen is he's gonna die of a heart attack or an aneurysm or or stroke or some shit like that, and Kamala is going to be put in her play as the president and there's not going to be an election. I really believe that that's some some flavor of that is going to happen.
Speaker 1: I actually really like what's going on there, because it means that, uh so you know that I am a Christian and talking about the end times and things like that, and we look around the world of what lines are being drawn, who's teaming up. It's very indicative of a certain timeline that some Christians believe it may be happening before our eyes.
Speaker 2: Who knows. Who knows the fact that.
Speaker 1: Israel's doing this shit means that not today, motherfucker. So I'm yeah, let them just let them cook. Let them cook. In America needs to mind our own business on this one. We need we need to worry about what's happening with our own money inside of our own country and stop the sex trade that's.
Speaker 2: Going on up in here. Like we need to inwardly focus a little bit at this.
Speaker 3: Moment, Doug, Well, whatever happens, whether they're bringing about the Escaton or or whatever their you know, their future plans are, Dude, none of it seems good. Like it's it's like all signs point to this, like, uh, this this experiment, this this American experiment. I think it's gonna fucking implode. Bro at this point, it has to and less unless Trump gets into office. Which don't get me wrong, I want to see him in there. I don't think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's shot.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's real life right now, home boy has had two attempts, arguably a third, I mean. And that's the thing, dude, Trump taking office. Let's be honest. The people that hate him are still gonna hate him. They're still gonna ran and rave and scream, and they're gonna do everything they can to undermine everything he does.
Speaker 2: Like it's not it's not gonna fix shit.
Speaker 3: So there was an interesting post that I posted up on Instagram a couple of days ago, and it flustered some people hard, and that was kind of the reason why I wanted to put it up there, just to see how people would react to it. And uh, it's h your boy.
Speaker 1: Bashar and oh oh dude, that channels the alien.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he channels the entity or entities known as Bashar. And he made a statement something of which he never gets political ever, Like, he never gets into politics, which is why I kind of love him so much. To be honest with you, he's doesn't very yeah, I mean, at least to me, he doesn't seem to be politically leaning one way or another before I saw this video, and the video was saying basically that if the man gets elected, then you can expect some some kind of World War three or cataclysm or something like that. And well, hold on, because there's a thought experiment as to why I put it out there in the first place. So he said that the man is going to is possibly if he gets elected, there will be World War three, and if the woman gets elected, there will be contact, as in like alien contact that's going to I guess she's going to be the one to usher it in in some kind of way.
Speaker 2: So I stand by my statement.
Speaker 3: I heard that, and I immediately started thinking, what, okay, that seems on the surface like a very liberal kind of statement.
Speaker 1: Right, he's pulling for Kamala, But what if it's not. What if it's in the slots at this moment, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but what if it's not a liberal statement? What if he's actually onto something here? Because and this is where my mind was going, if he's onto something, because we know, damn good and well they don't want Trump taking office, and we know damn good and well that they will release a fucking sickness on the entire world. And make billions of dollars from it. They'll shut down everything. They'll have literally the whole world working in lockstep right to to try and conquer this sickness. They they tried, they tried blaming Russia and everything. Oh, we all know what what Trump was accused of and all this shit. Right, who's to say that they're not going to try everything they possibly can to cause World War three to happen if Trump does get get in the White House somehow? Right, and and this is you know what some people refer to as like Trump being Biff from the second Back to the Future movie, Right, I don't think it's that cut and dry. I think that it's a cause and an effect. I don't think that Trump would be the one causing a World War three. I really don't, because if if that was going to be the case, he would have been done it. He had the opportunity. And as a matter of fact, he was you know, he's creating peace in the Middle East. He was making taxes go down, and inflation was great, gas prices were everything was awesome. It was the exact opposite of what you would expect from a World War three. However, it all came rolling downhill whenever they saw everything was going a little too well and this motherfucker was about to get re elected. So what they had to do was release a sickness in order to make him look bad. Because if he if he uh you know, had gotten somebody to creative vacs, well then if the vaccine went bad, well it's on him. If he didn't get somebody to create the vaccine, well, all these millions of people, the deaths are on your hands. So they really put him into a fucking pickle, on my opinion, and I think that that's what caused his record in the first four years to look worse than it should have been.
Speaker 1: Obviously, he looked like he was stumbling out the door, and it made him look weak, and that was the last image we had of him. Right, So you're saying that the election happens and he wins it, the month of December is gonna just go into absolute chaos. To hand him such a shitty situation that he'll be dealing with that the whole four years to keep him quote unquote out of power, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, think about it, like, think about all the shit that we've been covering here lately. Russia's working with Iran. China's obviously against us, but in bed with Joe Biden. All the billions of dollars we've been sending to Ukraine, which is now probably working, you know, lockstep with the UN. And who's to say that all of those people aren't going want to come together for the greater good of demolishing the world's elite, the world's power. Look at all the look at all these people. They're all they're all you know, they're they're living in temptation. They don't care about anything. You know, we talk about something politically, and the next thing, you know, people are talking about the Kardashians, like these people's heads are so far up their ass is that this is how probably they view the rest of America, right, you know, they they waste so much, and they eat so much. They're all just fat and lazy, and they don't deserve the country they live in. I'm just trying to think of the mind of some of these people that are looking over at us, right. And so if you get all of them to team up against us, include bricks fucking why not you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that has to be included.
Speaker 3: You get everybody, uh basically Team Globalist against Team America. Fuck yeah, then what happens is, well, Trump just caused World War III. It's not and it's not directly his fault. Indirectly, it caused as a as a decision of him getting elected. That's what I suppose he may have meant whenever he said that.
Speaker 1: I could see that, and I also see that as a real possibility of things to come right. However that could have been, I still have to take it at face value. Personally, I think that Bishar and or the dude, maybe a little of both, I don't know, are in some way, shape or form pulling for Kamala. Because even if you take the Trump line to mean something else, he's then saying that if Kamala gets elected, the aliens will make contact, and every single person listening to Bashar would kill to have alien contact. So of course that's gonna make a certain group of people be like.
Speaker 2: Oh, we must vote for Kamala. So I'm I have to take it for what it is. Man, I'm Bashar to me just went to a different direction.
Speaker 3: But he's not that like if you, dude, I've listened to so many of his videos. He's not a surface level talker like that. He's almost like, forgive me, I'm not trying to rouffle any feathers. Kind of talks like Jesus in a way. And I don't mean exactly like Jesus. I'm saying like in parables to meaning, like meaning like the way he talks. He has multiple meanings for for shit that he says, almost like a chess player, right, And that's and I don't mean exactly Jesus. I was just making an example. I didn't know who else to reference for that part.
Speaker 2: But I'm a Gandhi.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I never listened to Gandhi.
Speaker 2: What bro come?
Speaker 3: I'm just throwing it out there. I think that think about it all right? So that's the World War three part if Trump gets elected, which, to be honest, has been my biggest fear of him possibly getting elected because look at what they did the first time.
Speaker 2: That we're America.
Speaker 3: I mean, who is America though? Who is America though? That's my question because America has turned its fucking backs on its citizens long ago? So who was America?
Speaker 1: The United States government? I'm saying, like no country on earth can try to reach up here and slap box us on our worst day, if.
Speaker 3: We are, if we are actually united against them, That's that's the key point there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, I'm not talking about like a draft style all Americas go.
Speaker 2: No, I'm soundly like what we got right now. We're fine, We're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: You have a little too much faith and it's making it uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: All right. Here's here's my thing. It's not because oh America. Fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, no, let's look at it by the math. Okay, just for two seconds here. Up until very recently, America has always been the pinnacle number one military. Do you remember before the invasion of Ukraine? Do you remember where Russia fell in that list?
Speaker 3: Uh? Low on the libst I believe.
Speaker 2: No, I'll give you a hint. It was top five. I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Russia was supposed to be number three or number four on Earth for largest and strongest military, like most capable, like this is the number four country you don't want to fuck with? Right, And then it was discovered that was a lie, and or it was discovered how far above number one is to number four?
Speaker 2: Like there is a hard step down here. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There's literally only two countries that Mike could have that conversation.
Speaker 2: One of them's a homie and one of them's.
Speaker 1: A paper tiger. Like this is just the facts of it. And I'm not saying it's because just team America.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, realistically, no one can fuck with us so like unless they are internally and the whole thing about the border crossing, the whole thing about a civil war, yeah yeah, yeah, I'm talking about other countries coming at us as far as a World War three is concerned. No, No, if we stepped up to the plate, the situation would be over as long as we could keep the politicians fat dicks out of it.
Speaker 3: Unless you have Russia, China, the UN, and Middle Eastern countries everybody teaming up against big bad America. That's the point that I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Say, bad for them. Cool, it'd be bad for them.
Speaker 1: You realize we could like shut the world down in seventy two hours, right, I mean, look, I have my nukes, zero nuclear war, just saying just real shit, we could end that shit in three days.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, where I was going with that as far as Kamala, whenever he was talking about contact, I think that that's probably gonna be a little bit closer to Project Bluebeam. I don't see Kamala introducing us to the fucking aliens. I don't see her being the progenitor of making this happen. There's no way. She's probably a fucking alien herself, if anything, and a dumb one.
Speaker 1: Imagine her being the first person to make contact. They take me to your lead or whatever whatever that version would be, and Kamala walks up.
Speaker 3: I would be so disappointed the most.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: At that point, maybe the Beast in the Harlet conversation can finally be had without any kind of weird talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, like, let's just call a spade a spade on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It was just a thought experiment as to why I posted in the first place. I wasn't saying that I was pro or against what he was saying. I just thought interesting, I wonder where people are gonna go with it. And everybody was like, fuck but shaw, he's a democratic, liberal piece of shit, and I was like, hey, I'm just a messenger. I just posted. I didn't say it.
Speaker 2: You know, we'll see it.
Speaker 1: Maybe there will be more clarification on that spoken about here soon.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll recant. Maybe that's the only time it's ever gonna be said.
Speaker 3: Ever, who's to say, right anyhow, Getting back to the chat over here, Renee said, I've heard the Clintons own the Evergreen shipping crates, which we have. We've talked about that. Whenever the what was it the something canal? That one canal got blocked because the Evergreen shipping creature the West Canal Suez. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And that's what people were looking into. And I don't know if she owns it, but she was definitely at least invested in it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think there's a single clean business transaction the Clintons have ever been involved with, to be honest with you, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: BTG said. My friend in Oregon has two dogs that do body recovery in the containers at the shipping yards. Live or unlive, the dogs hunt for them. Port cities like Portland and Baton Rouge are high sex trafficking. Are we are into that shit too? Dude?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you don't remember.
Speaker 1: Three years ago, as a matter of fact, there was two hundred and fifty three children found in Baton Rouge in a warehouse. A small story was ran on it, and by small I mean like a two minute excerpt on the evening news that day.
Speaker 2: That was it gone.
Speaker 1: That's a real thing that happened just yester year ago and no one gave a fuck.
Speaker 3: And baton rouge bro, that's crazy if they have to do what happened that close to where you live.
Speaker 2: I forget what we did.
Speaker 1: We were talking about it on an episode, but like the episode had like depth and we had done research and stuff, but it was like a thing that I had brought up. But uh shit, that was back when we were doing like well that was early that was the snowball days if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: But yeah, dude, shout out to the spirit Animal who made this comment. Here he goes, right now, your world currently has forty million slaves, more than the Romans had had at the height of their empire. And want to know the best part though, half of those half are sex slaves.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's that's absolutely horrible.
Speaker 1: Also, let's just say, Spirit Animal, I am loving your green gas masks, sir. I have a feeling that there is very very little oxygen inside of it and a lot of THHC.
Speaker 2: Fumes.
Speaker 3: My good man, you fucking savage. That looks kind of alien. I dig it.
Speaker 5: It's hard to fucking breathing this thing.
Speaker 2: Dude, how long have you been wearing that?
Speaker 3: For the love of god, Funny, I've had to go to the store.
Speaker 4: I forgot, I forgot a lot. I just saw a bought too. Oh, I forgot it was in the car. So since the drive back, So you drove with that one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how do you have any brain cells left?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was on the back roads.
Speaker 1: It's okay for anybody listening not watching. First of all, you need to come to Patreon. You need to be a part of the tier that can come and do this with us every Tuesday night. Sam just drove with a full on, like World War One style gas mass with the two with a bong attached to it and the whole nine.
Speaker 2: And I mean I.
Speaker 1: Witnessed this at least for a little bit. I've been glancing down. I've seen that on your face for a while. I don't know how long that thing has been cleared. But like, bro, are you okay?
Speaker 3: It's pretty impressive?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm shocking, awed and mad respect, but like straight up dog, you you good.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's reminding me of the gas chamber. I'm kind of trying to come over with that fear.
Speaker 3: God, my god, why do you even have a fear of that?
Speaker 1: Wait, it's ten o'clock. It's eleven o'clock your time, and you drove with that on? Brother, hold on, how visible is those fucking lenses?
Speaker 10: What are you fucking visible?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh oh actually yeh huh.
Speaker 3: Just watch out for the sam squanch out there though, Bro, you're we.
Speaker 5: Have to mention my sister.
Speaker 2: Samuel and sam squich.
Speaker 4: Well, her name is Samantha, so sam and her name is Samantha.
Speaker 5: So my dad had a complex.
Speaker 3: What your sister's name is Samantha and your name is Samuel.
Speaker 4: So my name is Samuel Scott. My sister's middle name is Samantha. So I'm not gonna put out a first name because it doesn't mean to be said, but just know it's Samuel Scott blank Samantha. And my dad's name is what my papa called my dad sam uh Sambo and so my dad just gave me that. And my name is Samuel after the prophet so what spelled al instead of e L?
Speaker 2: So okay, Okay, interesting enough, Samuel, and said Samuel L I like that.
Speaker 3: Dude, sam you uh you mentioned you sent a message to me on Instagram. You said that you had something to tell the good cult members.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so it was I got this.
Speaker 4: I wanted to Oh I gotcha specifically the COLT but no, yeah, yeah, just follow cult members who ain't on who isn't on the Patreon you I should come and see these beautiful fuckers.
Speaker 5: And hey, bong whips for Dale twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: Amen, Amen, raise, raise ham, praise down yeee. Anyway, uh, Dougie Doug said, anyone watching the debate, Vance is looking strong?
Speaker 2: Is that to nice?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is tonight and we can watch it if y'all want. I'm not against it. It's the VP debate. JD. Vance is a actually very intelligent human being.
Speaker 1: Your boy is trying to be America's funnel cake dad, and he is a compulsive liar.
Speaker 3: You know who JD vances No, No, your other boy, Waltz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Waltz.
Speaker 1: He's an absolute pathological liar who is trying to become America's dad.
Speaker 2: And it's like, just go home, Just why are you here?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing this the last time we had America's dad, he was slipping drugs into young women's drinks.
Speaker 2: So then the other America's dad was apparently sucking dick for coke.
Speaker 3: That's right, rip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the other other America's dad from what Full House? Come to find out he was backing Brian Peck when the time came and he was a child rapist.
Speaker 3: So oh, I thought, that's who you were talking about, Bob Saggett.
Speaker 1: Well, I was talking about Bob Sagger for the blowing for coke, but then I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Whoever your boy was, old Bob Seager from Old Full not Full House. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Oll uh.
Speaker 2: Step by Step?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Was it called step by Step by Step? Day by day? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: I have their faces in my head. One of them be Kirk Cameron was in as a kid and he became this other guy. What was the goddamn name of that show? I'm gonna check step by Step? Somebody help me out here.
Speaker 2: I know y'all know it. Give me a nineties show.
Speaker 3: So it's not step by Step, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: No, look up? What Kirk Cameron started on? God damn it.
Speaker 3: The growing paints, fucking growing pain Alan Alan something right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come to find out he was backing a child rapist, and it was like, yeah, every single one of these American dad types comes out to.
Speaker 2: Be a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's usually how it happens. Spirit Animal, You got your hand raised there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so sorry, Oh we since y'all brought up the fact of all the pedophiles in Hollywood, do y'all remember.
Speaker 5: The movie Jeeper Screepers.
Speaker 4: Of course the director, the guy who wrote the whole movie and everything, was a pedophile. Also a shot for shot the opening scene where the truck is chasing dairy and uh, what's the chick's name? Anyway, while they're chasing them. It is a shot for shot a week creation of a week creation of unsolved mysteries of a murder of a brother and sister. Oh shit, that was never solved.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 3: Speaking of Jeeper Screepers, because I believe Justin Long was in that one too, right, he was like the main guy, was he Davy? I'm like ninety eight percent sure? But anyway, speaking of you know, Jeeper Screepers, and then Justin Long, Sam have you ever seen that. I tried asking Jacob, have you ever seen that movie called Tusk? Have you ever seen that movie?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: No, sir, but it is on my watch list now.
Speaker 3: Dude, gotten to wash it. It is one of the most disturbing movies you'll ever see in your life.
Speaker 1: Like I said, you don't have to watch it. You can totally live the rest of your life and like, be fine.
Speaker 3: No, I want you to be scarred.
Speaker 5: Two goals, one cop on my thirteenth birthday. I don't think I can get scored much more.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 5: My dad's an asshole, but I love him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, it seems like you got some thick skin.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, so watch go ahead, watch Tusk. You'll actually probably get a kick out of it.
Speaker 3: Nation Boycott said, Fuck, I'm out of toilet paper, damn.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so I don't when the world's coming to an end, everybody's like apparently stocking up for toilet paper.
Speaker 2: COVID made that cool.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, grab some, but just make sure you have like water, canned goods, electricity generator.
Speaker 2: You know, it doesn't take.
Speaker 3: Much, Josh said. Ironically. The unions are responsible for creating a prosperous and amazing nation and may tear it down in a little over one hundred years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it'd be like that, Dirty I'd be a little give and take.
Speaker 3: Dirty sand Jaz says, Hi again, everybody, welcome, welcome back. We love having you and your beautiful name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she thinks she also took off a little bit ago.
Speaker 1: She left a message saying that her melatonin was kicking her ass and she had to call it early. Heard that Dirty sand jest here, I know you're listening to this the next day. Love, you cannot wait to see you next week.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Oh my god, there's a fucking sign that Dougie put. It says, please do not eat the ducks.
Speaker 2: You know what, why not?
Speaker 1: Ducks are different, Ducks are delicious. And also I would love to try a goose. I just watched this video. D cooked a whole fucking ostrich. I'm not about that life. That would seem like a bit too much of an undertaking.
Speaker 2: But I could go ahead and probably make a goose happen, and it would probably be delicious.
Speaker 1: You can be either fatty like a duck or not. I'd have to like do some research on how to cook it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm down with a little turned ducan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we can make that happen, dude.
Speaker 3: Ashley said, we have a ton of human trafficking in Washington and it's been rapidly increasing. That's disturbed, believe it enough said Steph said, that's maddening and super super sad. And she goes, I know women and women with children. One guy follows them around the store, another by an exit, and then one in a van outside, all using walkie talkie type things. Yeah, and then Kay and Benny says that they've been followed in in their town as well at walmarts. I have heard of stories like this, like people that I know of who have suspected this kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: No, I know someone personally who had this happen in Baton Rouge at Target on Segan Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's usually where it happens, is that that target.
Speaker 1: That is a fucking hot spot because it's right there by Interstate and as soon as they get the kid into the car and on Interstate, they are fucking gone.
Speaker 7: Son.
Speaker 3: No fuck that, dude.
Speaker 1: People please carry weapons, like fuck your cell phone and calling the police like I don't uh, I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Bro when the kids are involved, they anyway.
Speaker 3: Ricardo said, second generation member of the union as a pipefitter, the union has consistently treated me. Well, okay, all right. You see that there are a lot of people who are for the union, So I guess some people are, you know, glad that it's a thing. Some people aren't.
Speaker 1: Certain crafts in certain working conditions they do great for the workers. Other conditions and in certain circuit stances, in certain working environments they can run rampant and become a problem there.
Speaker 2: I see the need for them, and I also see how they can go bad. That's all you know.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Tony said, oh shit, it just ran away from me whenever. It just like updates sometimes and then I get all thrown the fuck off.
Speaker 2: And I will say, as far as union workers, I know that like travel for work. Pipe fitters and welders and shit. Yo, if you're a part of the union, they will find you work, they will put you on the money, but you gotta be willing to travel.
Speaker 3: Well, Tony said something and now I can't find it, damn it. Something about how there are basically all of these countries, like how I was saying that we're globalists that could team up. Tony. Is Tony still here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You see it, Tony, I'm mute yourself.
Speaker 3: Brother, Tony. What did you say? Because for some reason that message just went bye bye and I don't see it anymore.
Speaker 7: Oh hey, yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was trying to save you time from having to read it, actually, so I deleted it. But nah, yeah, I was saying that, you know, the globalists, they're they're more like the US and NATO and Russia and bricks I think are the resistance against that. I could be wrong. People might disagree, but that's my take on it.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's necessarily wrong, But I'm also not saying that's necessarily good either.
Speaker 2: Damn you're not. Yeah, it's complicated, but either way you slice it.
Speaker 1: When the United States dollar is the most liquid available on Earth and that's the one currency it's using, and the banking globalists are in fact the ones controlling it, that's just kind of one plus one equals too.
Speaker 2: That's the facts of it.
Speaker 3: How lot of them are getting out of the dollar, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: It's they're doing it more and more. But that the thing. I don't see bricks is necessarily a better alternative. I see it as an alternative.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just an alternative, and I would agree that, and I can't prove it. But the founding fathers were very, very wary of banks coming to control our country and other countries. At the time, Thomas Jefferson said, give me a control of a nation's money, and I care not who writes its laws. And bankers they know how to stay secret and behind the scenes. They don't want they don't want everyone to know who they are. But I think that they do tend to pull most of the strings in the world, and I think they have more control over Western Europe, in the US, and Israel than they do over Russia, China or India. So I think they perceive that other half of the world is a threat, especially if as in so far as it's able to become independent. Yeah yeah, yeah, rant over, thanks so.
Speaker 2: Now, dude, I mean, I don't disagree at all, and it's.
Speaker 1: It's kind of too early to tell if it's going to play out to be a positive or negative. Overall, I think it has potential, especially as it's trying to be very gold backed and it's trying to stay true to form to that as hard as it can. I just I don't see that panning out well for America strictly, because the US dollar is the global currency. If we lose that, America loses at least somewhat of its leverage. And seeing as how I'm an American, I kind of like that.
Speaker 2: So I mean it's I guess we'll just see how it shakes out, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, back, you know, fifteen years ago, I used to be very much a libertarian of the Ron Paul type, and thinking that, oh, the Federal reserves destroying our currency, and I think I continue to believe that they're doing that. Yeah, but you know, I've kind of shifted and focused to other things in the meantime. And well, I think, you know, most people here are probably the same as me, kind of right leaning. I think economics does explain a lot of human behavior, but it doesn't explain all of it. You know, religion also and ideology also have a big effect. So you know, I don't know what has the biggest effect. But I used to believe that kind of money controlled the world, and you know, now I'm I'm not so sure. I don't really know what exactly controls the money at the world, but money is probably kind of important to that. And I wish the US could maintain our reserve status, but I don't think we will because countries with a lot of prosperity kind of can't help themselves. And every civilization has a life cycle where when it has good times, good times to create weak men. We all know the saying. And you know, it's not even a comment on the morality of the people who just happened to be born when they're born. It's just society. It help itself, it'll grow, it'll be successful, and then it'll it has to decline and be replaced by another one. It's just like individual human beings. And you know, there's nothing anyone can do about that. I just hope the process can be as peaceful as possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 7: Per Oh, anyway, I guess that's super conspiratorial. And you know, thanks for diverting conversation a little bit, But what else were we talking about, No doubt, thank.
Speaker 3: You for the second to Sam you had your hand raised there, sir.
Speaker 8: Yes to just a bounce off of Tony's comment on how the civilization as it falls. It's a lot like Lion King's a circle of life. So we we we eventually all of the apex, but it is full a while with all the lions, and soon we become foe lions, and we died, and we become the glass, and the glass nourishes the zebra, and the zebra and nose is the line, and it repeats the process, and it's in a way is kind of beautiful. But it's kind of sad to know that about every two hundred and fifty years, as civilization falls, and we'll come and right up on it, so.
Speaker 3: You know, And that was a point that I always hold in the back of my mind. I always remember that sentiment that it is like every was it every two hundred and fifty every two undred seventy five years or something like that, that civilizations falls. And I believe we're past that point as a matter of fact, and or if we're not past it, we're definitely coming up on it.
Speaker 1: But like there's typically a life cycle for for big empires, if you will, for sure, but.
Speaker 3: It is like, well, seventeen seventy six, that's uh so.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're coming up on that timeframe. But my only argument.
Speaker 3: That's literally two more years will be two hundred and fifty years, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I mean you could look at that every every big empire had a good run for two fifty three hundred ish years and then fell. You might have one like everybody thinks Rome as like the Roman, like the six hundred year span of it. But it's like they weren't the powerhouse that you're thinking of until like a certain time. So like the Roman Empire was a certain period, Greek Empire or Macedonia or whatever.
Speaker 2: Back it up all you want, and again, if we are to believe history and all the things, but.
Speaker 1: All those civilizations didn't have jets and satellites either.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean look at it like this. I mean you bring up the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire eventually consolidated to the Church basically right like the Vatican. And that's where a lot of people say, well, the Roman Empire never died, it just consolidated into the Vatican City. And my question to you, Jacob is if the United States as a nation has to consolidate, what do you think that that looks like one hundred, two hundred, three hundred years from now, if it does consolidate like the Vatican did, or like the Roman Empire did to the Vatican.
Speaker 1: So that whole thing about the Roman Empire becoming the Vatican and how it didn't dissipate.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The Roman armies cease to be a thing, right. The Roman lands now were kingdoms that were controlled by Rome. Sure, but they still had their outposts everywhere, i e. The churches, so they still had their network everywhere. I don't think America would ever dissipate into another thing like that. Again, aside from like some sort of a nuclear situation where we're building from the ashes and talking if we never go through a civil war where it like splits off, and I'm talking about just if we were to maintain what we have now kind of thing, I don't see it.
Speaker 2: I don't see that as a possibility.
Speaker 1: I think that we could lose a foothold in the nations of the world as far as power goes. We'd probably be like when France speaks up on some shit. Some countries take it seriously, some don't. We would then be looked at like that.
Speaker 3: But if you think about it, we are one of the most evolved all it an empire of all time, possibly because of our military and our technology, and you know, our just wealth of everything, and everybody has a place here, right, and so like, the Romans kind of had a little something like that, and they probably were thinking the same thing that you're thinking. They probably thought, Dude, we're the motherfucking Romans. Who's fucking with us? Dude, nobody, nobody until they got God. And they eventually ended up getting got and they had to consolidate, And so that was really the question is not a matter of if it will happen, but what does it look like if it does.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When the Romans fell, it was because their militaries were defeated because they were spread too thin, they got too large, They couldn't man up in ways enough to support their territories they were now claiming, and slowly but surely they got widowed away to where they had to drop the swords and take up the cloth to maintain that status.
Speaker 2: Quo in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: We have satellites and jets and shiit that pretty much only a handful of countries can even fuck with. I can't, I honestly, in my own brain, can't perceive the the hypothetical that you're saying, like, I don't even see that as an option.
Speaker 3: Well what if? What if that actually does happen and it does consolidate, But it looks like, I don't know, some kind of uh runaway civilization, maybe off to a quote unquote another planet. Maybe we're living on Jupiter or Mars or the Moon or something like that. That that seems most likely to me in some kind of way. I don't but then again, most likely, I don't even know if I believe in the fucking you know what I mean on.
Speaker 2: This one, big dog, But I'm also here for the ride. I like it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just look at the financial branches, the religious branches, the military, the military branches, and I just feel like we're going to end up maybe we'll end up just being like like a cell sword or some shit, you know what I mean, like to where we will just be army for hire, and that's what. Well, you got America's army, and you fuck now you know, like anybody goes to war, you got America, dude, You're done.
Speaker 2: Depending on who you ask, we currently are doing that.
Speaker 1: Just saying if you want to get technical, and you want to look at which countries we've had US forces helping defend certain territories in Africa, in South America, and in Asia and in.
Speaker 2: These Arabian countries.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, You'll be honest, America does in fact kind of go where.
Speaker 2: The money is. That's kind of been our mo since w W two rapped, you know.
Speaker 7: What I mean, Tony, Yeah, Well, I think I think our I think our future is kind of similar to that of the British or the French, who used to be the most powerful countries in the world. But they aren't anymore. And we replaced them after World War Two, for sure, but nobody, no, no one country can be on top forever. And the fact that we have the most satellites, the most aircraft carriers right now, that may be true now, it may be true for the next couple of decades. That doesn't mean it's always going to be true. China could easily build more of that stuff, that exact same stuff, and you know, with next generation technology for cheaper and you know they built over in China, they built a massive high speed rail network between about two thousand and eight and today, And in two thousand and eight, I remember California passing a big bond issue to build a high speed rail system just from LA to San Francisco Bay Area. They still have nothing to show for it. In California. We just can't get this this stuff done today, But China can. I think this century is going to be the Chinese century, and it's probably not going to last much longer than that because they've already got some major demographic problems because of the one child policy and other reasons that their birth rate is so low. But yeah, no, no empire is going to last, you know, a thousand years or whatever the Romans may have lasted.
Speaker 3: For unless we end up getting into the One World Order, right, But if it turns into if it turns into a one World order, then that's that could be what it, you know, eventually consolidates into, because it does seem like that's probably the most likely outcome. And if that's the most likely outcome, then we're probably looking at some variation of communism.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's it's gonna be multiple and you at the same time, I think you're right, it is going to be communism. And I think that Tony's right that if something isn't done drastically soon, this will be the century for China.
Speaker 3: It's looking like it, dude, it really is, especially whenever you see who all is getting in bed with China, like the tariffs, like they're they're verasically almost non existent at this point.
Speaker 1: If you look at China's biggest homeboys right now, we got North Korea, Russia, and Iran.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I totally agree. But it's still going to be a multipolar world going forward because the US had a brief monopoly after World War Two because everything everyone else was poor or destroyed or both, and you know, we were the lucky ones who weren't. But you know, Chinese they're smart, they're hardworking, and they've finally kind of caught up and they're just going to keep running with it. I don't think that they're going to be able to sustain their dominance for one hundred years though, because of all their demographic problems. And what we will have is a multipolar world where there is no you know, monopolistic top dog the way there was in nineteen fifty, which was US. It's going to be a lot of countries with similar levels of power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see China as the biggest threat at this moment.
Speaker 1: But yes, you're right, they have demographic issues and they're not that's not going anywhere. But I think they've also been very strategic and where they've invested in how they've invested just money, but manpower and resources, and ownership of certain businesses and ownership of certain land, And especially with what's going on with AI right now and the big data race that's happening between America and China. I don't know this, but it would make sense to me that as technology moves forward, all of that data that China is collecting right now. No, I don't just mean from TikTok, I mean like across the internet right the big race between AI dominance between America and China right now. If China wins that battle, moving into a more technologically advanced era, their demographic number misstep there may actually not matter, and they may actually end up better for it, because they ended up with less mouse to feed, with still top dog status.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is that I don't see like we need to go to war with China.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that at all, but I'm saying that we as a country, as a nation, need to start being more strategic with what we're doing and how and why we're doing it, because, like I said earlier, the lines are being drawn as far as who's teaming up with who, if and when.
Speaker 2: A World War IIE situation was to kick off.
Speaker 1: I am still of the belief that China's military is a massive paper tiger. Yes, I know they have the world's largest navy, but if you look at what like two fifths of that navy is, it's small fishing vessels with no armament whatsoever. But because they're owned by the Chinese government, because everything's owned by the Chinese government, they are now listed as a Chinese naval asset. So, like right off the top, their numbers are overly conflated. They have not seen any combat in how many decades, and I think the closest thing they've had to any real combat was the hand to hand skirmish on the Indian border a couple of years back.
Speaker 2: And by hand to hand, I mean like they just like beat the shit out of each other with fists, like it's.
Speaker 1: The same way with Russia. I think that China, I think that China thinks that They're a real big threat. I believe that, but I see it more of a long game threat than a actual immediate right now boots on the ground threat for.
Speaker 7: Sure, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And one thing we got going for US is China does not want to get involved in the Middle East, and they don't want to get involved in Ukraine or Eastern Europe.
Speaker 2: They really I think they won in that areas.
Speaker 1: The resources that Belton Road initiative they tried to push through Afghanistan would have made them trillions.
Speaker 2: They didn't even fuck about the war fighting.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they do care about that, and they do care about power in Central Asia, but they don't want to send military anywhere else. I mean that they have a couple of cooperative naval base agreements with other countries like Pakistan.
Speaker 1: I think Djibouti has one there, but I mean every country has a military base in Djibouti.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah. But it's good that they're not itching to get into a war like all the countries before World War One were, or even World War Two. You could argue, but you know, they kind of want to just stick to their region and that's a good thing. So I'm grateful for that they do.
Speaker 2: They're not trying to do military things. I agree with you, but they keep pushing their borders.
Speaker 1: That's why we have like Chinese occupied to that, Chinese occupied India, Chinese occupyed Bangladesh, like they keep put Chinese occupied Mongolia. They keep trying to push further of their immediate borders. But to your point, yes, they are not pushing for some sort of military conquest. They're not out for some some sort of war that has nothing to do with them, like at all. They are very much business minded. The CCP, anyway, is very much business minded, one hundred percent. Mm hmm, yeah, Trey, your hand is raised.
Speaker 2: What you got dog?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 11: Guys?
Speaker 9: Well, just not a quick question. I don't know if it's a dumb question or not. And we kind of just talked about it a second ago. But are we even share that China wants to take over shit? It seems like they want to just like keep their shit to them and like.
Speaker 11: Be as efficient as possible for them, Like they're not. It doesn't seem like they're too interested in like expanding or like conquering other shit. It's just like we ad nobody can come in China and own shit. We don't mind going in buying land, but like it's really for the efficiency at China.
Speaker 9: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I agree, Like I said, I don't think they're trying to conquest. They keep pushing their immediate borders. But what they're doing, like the Chinese dudes in Africa right now, they're not there to do military things. They're not there to set up a Chinese base of operator. They're going there to set up business headquarters. They're going out there to set up business outposts and things like that. And that's what Tony was saying. They have a naval base in Africa, they have a base, they have international bases, but so does every country worth mentioning, So that's nothing out of the ordinary. But yeah, China, we that's what we were saying. I don't believe they're trying to do anything on a military front. I think that people are scared that they will, but I don't believe that they First of all, I don't think they will, and I think that if they ever do, their cards to be exposed and they be shown to be the paper tiger for what they are. So I think they're being more strategic and business minded with it more than tip of the spear military minded for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but what about the Chinese. They don't feel like projecting power thousands of miles away from their homeland the way that the British or the French or the Spanish ever did. But they are very paranoid about their immediate borders, very like, very much like Russia. They're very paranoid, and for good reason, because they were colonized by Europeans and by the Japanese. And I had a couple old Chinese co workers and I asked one of them, so, why is it such a big freaking deal to you whether Tibet can be autonomous or whether Taiwan can be autonomous? And she told me, well, you just never know. You know, one place breaks away and then then next thing, you know, fifty places break away, and then the next thing you know, we're colonized by the Mongolians or the Japanese again. And I said, well, there's no chance that's going to happen, right, And she's like, well, you know, you just can't be too careful, you know. So, yeah, they are very paranoid about their immediate region, and they're surrounded by a lot of rather hostile peoples. So yeah, they they they are a threat in their own area, but not to us and not to Western Europe or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Well, and I was getting read out of the country. They've been conquered multiple times throughout the century, so like having a cultural thing about that, I could see that one hundred percent that they have the Great Wall of China for fuck's sake. Yeah, they're a little paranoid about their borders.
Speaker 3: Okay, if they're the ones that are tartaria, oh shit, yeah, if they're the ones that fucking built it in the first place, that's the real question.
Speaker 2: If we can believe history books. I know you mentioned that earlier.
Speaker 9: Oh well, I mean there are archery towers that point their wrong way, man, Come on.
Speaker 3: They're pointed, come on, pointed inward.
Speaker 2: I haven't looked at the archery towers of the Chinese Wall. I'd have to look at it.
Speaker 9: But it's backwards, bro is backwards.
Speaker 7: Shit, I gotta looked at that.
Speaker 1: That's gonna fuck me up, because like the whole was the Titanic actually sunk. I was thinking, Okay, it's gonna be stupid until they showed me the picture with the number of windows, and I was like, wait, hold the fuck up, and then like some of the numbers started peeling off and you could see that there was not the original title. I was like, oh shit, so hold on now, these ar try towers that faced the wrong way, y'all may have my attention.
Speaker 2: We will fuck me, We'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna try and find a decent picture of it. But before I do get to that, I did want to mention, you know, we talk a lot out here about about how China has been buying up a lot of agricultural land in the United States, and it says that they actually own three hundred and eighty four thousand acres of American agricultural land and that's a thirty percent increase since twenty nineteen. And on top of that, it says they own land near an Air Force base in North Dakota. So that's a little sketchy. But I thought that Chinese, China would own more out of every foreign country, but that's actually not the case. It says China holds about one percent of all foreign owned land in the United States, while Canada owns nearly a third. Kind of makes sense. Canada holds thirty one percent of all foreign land owned in the United States, with the Netherlands and Italy following with twelve and seven percent, respectively. Who'd have thought the Netherlands would be in on that.
Speaker 1: So Canada makes sense to me because they share a border, so there'd be a couple of like old standing land claims that like, okay, how about we just buy it from y'all we pay it off like this.
Speaker 2: That makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: The Netherlands, that one kind of shot out of the left field there. Italy as well, But again China owning that much, and again that was a thirty percent increase from what they previously owned the year before, So they are buying massive amounts more right now. Like I said, I don't believe for military reasons. I believe for strategic and economic reasons. And the fact that they're buying farmland the very same way that Bill Gates is buying farmland. I'm just saying, certain certain shitheads are making moves. We need to pay attention to them.
Speaker 9: Well, yes, say China, and who is that? Who is that owning the land though? Is that like the government?
Speaker 2: Yeah, China.
Speaker 1: Everything in China, everything is owned by the CCP, The Communist Party, The Chinese Communist Party owns everything because that's how communism works, That's how all Marxism works. So when a Chinese person moves to America and buys a home, but he still maintains Chinese citizenship, No no, no, China just bought that home.
Speaker 3: That's pretty fuck doesn't it.
Speaker 2: That's the way communism works period. It's it's absolute dogshit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it says that Netherlands owns twelve percent and Italy owns seven percent, China owns a small fraction, just about one percent of all four and owned land, while other countries own twenty eight percent collectively.
Speaker 1: And you know something, I'm gonna go ahead and make this claim, and I'm pretty sure there's correct. When it says Italy, it means the Vatican. I'm just I'm gonna guesstimate here that because you remember when we did the episode about the Watergate. Remember how we talked about at one point in time, the land that the Watergate hotel was built on was owned by the Vatican and their financial arm had to come in on the litigation whenever it was being bought to.
Speaker 2: Build the hotel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, why would the Vatican own land right outside of Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: No One, No one questioned that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But whenever it says Italy owns this land, I'm just curious what exactly it means, you know.
Speaker 3: H dude, it's it is strange, dude, whenever you start, because I didn't know anything about that. In the Netherlands, I mean Italy. I oh, even Italy is a little weird. But the dodge, dude, who'd a thought.
Speaker 2: The Dutch are sneakily involved with a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Look the Dutch East India or the Yeah, the Dutch India Trading Company was a real thing.
Speaker 2: At one point.
Speaker 1: The Netherlands owned a lot of Africa at one point in time. Hell, they had a very big hand in the slave trade at one point in time. They they haven't been like a powerhouse that we read about in the history books. But that's also because we are a branch off of Britain in that regard.
Speaker 2: But they have been.
Speaker 1: They've been in the mix, dude, They've been chopping it up for a long time as far as like international trade and things like that.
Speaker 3: Go oh, hell, yeah, dude. Just to get back to the chat though, Ali said, Dude, it's always targets, talking about all this trafficking shit happening over at certain places. She goes, it's always targets. There's like three and a few mile radius and they're all hotspots. Happened to a few of my friends. And then Shady said, I've followed two guys watching a woman and she didn't even know. The second guy seen me watching them, and I lifted my shirt. They immediately broke hunt and I followed them out out the walmart. You have to stay vigilant at all times. It's scary out there. And nice catch. Oh wait, Ali said that nice catch, So glad you were there.
Speaker 1: And not all heroes were capes. That's all I'm saying. Sometimes heroes are carrying fucking right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you love to see it, so, I mean.
Speaker 2: You hate to see it, but like, yeah, good catch on your part. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the spirit animal rights, He goes, those are the those who are predators, shall become the prey, for righteousness will bring its all might fist down upon them with the wrath of God. We must not judge, We must set up the appointment for the judge. In my opinion, could not agree more.
Speaker 2: Sam could not agree more.
Speaker 3: Always coming with the fucking Haymakers over there, Samuel, what's that?
Speaker 5: What's that? Thank you?
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see if you still have eyes opened at all anymore. Them things are super squinty, sir.
Speaker 1: I think he may have his eyes closed, just kind of listening and talking, but he's got the camera set. Oh shit, they are open, yeah, but you're straining to open them mugs.
Speaker 2: Dude, I feel that that's hard.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's like lifting some dumbbells to lift them fucking eyelids open.
Speaker 1: So dumb bells, and then scratching that sand paper open and then I feel this.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Why are you raising your hand? We're talking? I know.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, forced to have it, My bad. Just yeah. No, Like I've said before, the higher I get, the more Asian I get.
Speaker 2: I believe it again the Opium Wars. The thing with China they really really have culture is like border issues. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 5: Not Chinese. I'm playing Filipino and Japanese. It's weird, man, My bad.
Speaker 2: I literally almost every other one I missed it. My bad for the biggest if I would have thrown a dart at Asia Southeast Asia. I more than like, what if it China? My bad? I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh look up. Oh the mongol rock band. Oh it's they. Then it's a YV Just look up the Wolf. It will get yo.
Speaker 2: Then I love them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they Mongolian throats, singing mixed with the violins, mixed with metal.
Speaker 2: It's fucking gorgeous. Dude.
Speaker 5: Yes, I shouldered lifting weights to that song.
Speaker 2: It's a going in a gym setting for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm eventually gonna get back in the gym. I keep on saying I'm gonna do it on Monday, and then one Monday that armor you're gonna I'm gonna have to Yeah, because that shit worshed me out. Trey said, like Rome became the Vatican, maybe America consolidates to the son of a whore. These messages keep on disappearing on me.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Oh God, it's gonna become some sort of like evangelical version of the Catholic faith.
Speaker 3: Well no, he said, maybe America consolidates to the entertainment slash personality of the world. Can't deny we are fucking cool. I mean we are pretty cool most people around the world. If you're watching a movie. Chances are it's gonna be American, right, and music, same thing.
Speaker 9: I mean, how high is it to go to another country and they speak in English just saying the Queen's English. They speak in American English.
Speaker 1: They understand Americans slang a lot more than they understand British or Australian slang.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 3: I have dated many of foreign women, so to say.
Speaker 2: And you have a type.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily have a type, it's just what type is not American?
Speaker 2: White? That's your type.
Speaker 3: I mean, my first baby mama was white.
Speaker 2: That's my point. And since then you have just gone and there's no shame in it. I get it. You like foreign women. There's no nothing wrong with that. I mean, hey, in that culture, if.
Speaker 3: You will whatever, I mean, it's all the same when the lights are out, you know, That's the way I look at it. But but but anyway, what I was gonna say is is that almost all the foreign women that i've I don't know. I don't even mean to say foreign, that doesn't even sound right. They live here, they're American. But anyway, they they all tell me that the way that they learned English is through like American cartoons. Yeah, like watching SpongeBob and shit like that. You know, like that's how they learned was and most of them will say, like, especially whenever you're first starting out, like learning English, they'll watch like baby cartoons because they talk a little bit slower, and you know.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, dude, I wonder how tuber a Joji I think his name is, he learned American culture by memes and rap music and then when he got to America, he just started doing YouTube and like he's one of the most successful on earth. Same thing with that uh rapper what Rich Brian? What was this on rich Chiga that he came out with, which was fucking dope.
Speaker 2: I might add he was sixteen he learned English from memes in rap music and did that with it, Like I mean, you're not doing that in France. You ain't doing that in Germany. You know what I'm saying, Shit, you can do action.
Speaker 9: Broston said his grandparents learned how to speak English from watching Martin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty fucking cool, bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, old Polish white folks learn it learn English from watching Martin Martin.
Speaker 3: Martin Martin was a very underrated show.
Speaker 1: Bro there's so many things that he said. Polish people like now this old Polish couple are gonna have so many cultural references that they're gonna understand that. So many white people are just gonna look at them like, bro, what that's good. That's pretty dope.
Speaker 3: That is pretty dope. Nation Boycott says, what is it's?
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 3: It's Israel, Like they keep preemptively fucking people up, and we just keep going along with it until it's too late.
Speaker 1: They're taking out HESBLA. To be honest with you, HUSBLA has been fucking with them for a long time. It's not like that's a new thing. And they attacked nobody stopped him. So they kept attacking them and nobody's stopped and Sy're like, oh shit, well, I maanye' all just gonna let us. Let's just handle the problem like you're giving us. No one's stopping us from destroying a terrorist cell, an internationally recognized terrorist organization, and they're just getting after it in Lebanon.
Speaker 3: You know, dude, I see that kind of shit and that and actually what happened was is that was the first thing that I saw, Like as soon as I woke up, I have a bad habit of as soon as I wake up, I lay in bed for like an like ten or fifteen minutes before I can barely even open the other eye. I just got one eye open, and I'm just watching like Instagram and just trying to awaken out of this stupor. And that was the first video I saw whenever I woke up the other day. Was like a shitload of missiles being dropped. Dude, Like, if you see videos of that shit, it is terrifying looking at that, dude, like that is some doomsday end of the world looking scenario. Shit, it's going on there there.
Speaker 2: They're head up right now.
Speaker 1: It's a wild time to be alive, ladies and gentlemen. And I do want to say, like again, it's great that they fucking got that guy. Like understand, that's like when we got ben Laden, Like there's reason to cheer. This guy was a piece of shit, like full terrorist.
Speaker 3: So but I mean, is it is it kind of like you know, you chop one head off and then three more grow kind of situation.
Speaker 1: That's why they're chopping off all of the heads right now. Did we do an episode on the three thousand pagers?
Speaker 2: We did? They They're they're chopping heads left, right and center right now.
Speaker 3: Dude, hmm, interesting shit, dude, interesting shit?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Spirit animals said? The Dutch is also the ones who brought the first African slaves to America.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Leopold, if I'm not mistaken, King Leopold the second was Yeah, that was that piece of shit. He started the the Transatlantic slave trade. If you really want to break it down, the old Dutch.
Speaker 3: Pretty well.
Speaker 1: Although I will say this to as far as the whole, the whole Israel situation is, let's keep in mind that America had their hand in this. Do you remember Jonathan and good cult members here when Iran randomly got six billion dollars that they didn't ask for for terrorists.
Speaker 2: That we shouldn't have given them. Do everybody remember that?
Speaker 1: And then only just a few short, little weeks later, they had this massive attack, unprovoked happened in Israel from this group in Palestine. And again the Israeli government Moussad being the insane intel group, they are missed all the grouping, the massing of men and weapons and explosives and all of that.
Speaker 2: They just missed it.
Speaker 1: They've been slipping for weeks and weeks apparently, and then that kick started all of what's happening right now. And if you really follow that trail of bread comes back that goes to Biden and his administration handing Iran six billion extra dollars.
Speaker 2: That we know for a fact made its way to Hamas. It's interesting, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. Yeah, I mean, there's nothing coincidental going on there say that, which it makes it definitely makes for an interesting story because you know Biden talks about how he's pro Israel, then why hand over all that money to Iran.
Speaker 2: Well, let's keep in mind that net and Yahoo is kind of loving it right now.
Speaker 1: And I've also heard people say that he allowed this to happen, because again, there's no way Mussad missed this. They're not incompetent by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 2: I don't care what anyone says. That's not how they do business.
Speaker 1: So they knew it was happening, they watched it about to take place, and still let it go down. Could it be that they was allowed to happen so that Israel could go on the warpath because they they're just tired of sitting there idly by to like handle some problems.
Speaker 3: Who's to say, have you seen this though? These this is what happened today about how the Iron Dome came down in Israel and there's been a shitload of missiles just raining down. Have you seen that?
Speaker 7: This was today?
Speaker 2: The Iron Dome is down. That's what it says.
Speaker 11: This is good.
Speaker 3: This is on Reuters. It says I Ran fired a salvo of ballistic missiles at Israel on Tuesday in retaliation for Israel's campaign against Tehran's Hesbala allies in Lebanon. Look at that, bro, like just shit your pants and just faint at you see that. Like, that's not.
Speaker 2: Sure how the Iron Dome went down, but that's not good.
Speaker 1: And if that's the case, that means that Israel is gonna have whatever justification they need to use whatever military force.
Speaker 3: Now. Yeah, this one's it says it's a rocket flies in the sky, a seen from Tel Aviv on October first today.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, as it typically does. Shit just got real. Things are gonna get worse now here we go.
Speaker 3: Wow, people taking shelter during a air raid siren in central Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're kind of accustomed to that.
Speaker 1: They've they get air raid sirens like at least once a week because they've been getting bombed. And that's that's happened since before this conflict. By the way, Like I have friends that have lived there for years, and it's it's about once a week him and its kids have to get out of the car and get onto the side of the road like that because someone's firing at Israel.
Speaker 2: It's been like that for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, this is PBS. It says Iran fires dozens of missiles into Israel and sharp escalation of regional conflict.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this is this is fucking's Iran shooting. That's tran.
Speaker 3: That's okay, this is as of six hours ago.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens next.
Speaker 1: But uh, Israel have every reason and justification for now starting or going to actual war with Iran nation.
Speaker 3: Boycott. Go ahead with your hand raised there, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I had it up, but I clapped back.
Speaker 12: But yeah, apparently it was a Iran launched their their FATA the Fatah one and the Fata two, which are hypersonic ballistic missiles, and that's why they they they got through the Iron Dome because it was hypersonic and apparently they hit South Headquarters in Tel Aviv, and then they also hit military bases, air bases, and supposedly they destroyed like thirty or something fifth gen fighter jets on one of the air bases.
Speaker 7: So we'll see what happened.
Speaker 2: Nope, yeah, this this is gonna be war.
Speaker 12: And and also before it happened, I guess they warned the US and like three hours they gave three hours advanced notice and the US said you better not do it or the consequences will be disastrous. So we'll see where it goes from here.
Speaker 1: Great, Well, that's Iran's military's kind of some pussies as well. So this is gonna be This is gonna be a proper spanking, even if we don't get involved, Okay.
Speaker 3: It says Iran launched dozens of missiles into Israel on Tuesdays, sharply escalating a conflict between Israel and the Iran backed militias Hesbela and Moss that began nearly a year ago in threatening to push the Middle East closer toward a region toward a region wide war. The orange glow of missiles streaked across Israel's night sky as air raid sirens sounded across the country, and millions of residents scrambled into bomb shelters. The attack raised a strong likelihood of an Israeli reprisal. Before Iran's attack, Israel had landed a series of devastating blows in recent weeks against Hesbela's leadership in Lebanon. It then ratcheted up the pressure on the militant group, which has been firing rockets into Israel since the war in Gaza began, by launching is what it said is a limited ground incursion in southern Lebanon. Israel said uh it will continue to strike Hesbelah until it is safe for citizens displaced from homes near the Lebanon border to return. Hesbelah has vowed to keep firing rockets into Israel until there is a cease firing Gaza. You ain't getting that. That's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is oh buddy, Israel valde.
Speaker 3: Israel vowed retaliation for for Iran's missile barrage, which it said had caused only a few injuries Israel. Israeli military spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said the country's air defenses intercepted many of the incoming missiles, though some landed in central and southern Israel. So that's that's not good.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: He said, Uh, this strike will have consequences, very few injuries, but he didn't elaborate. Elaborate. Rather, Israel and Iran have fought a shadow war for years, but rarely have they come into direct conflict. Israel considers Iran to be its greatest foe, citing Iran's repeated calls for Israel's destruction, its support for Arab militant groups, and its nuclear program. Iran denies Israeli accusations that it is developing a nuclear weapon. Moments before Iran launched its missiles, a shooting attack in Tel Aviv left six people dead, police said, adding to the two suspects who had opened fire on a boulevard and Jaffa and the Jaffa neighborhood had also been killed. Okay, and then the United States had warned that there would be severe consequences for Iran in the event of an attack on Israel. President Joe Biden and VP Kamala Harris monitored the attack on Israel from the White House. Situation room. Okay, so that's some real shit that's going on right there.
Speaker 2: Uh huh oh no, No, this is real life.
Speaker 1: This is real shit because as I've said before, dude, Israel and America are locked in like blood oath locked in.
Speaker 3: So yeah, buddy, well, and speaking on on Kamala here for a second. By the way, our buddy Josh Clark, you remember him, he came, he did the ipet go ipet goat breakdown for us. Yep, he said something interesting. I just learned. Kamala is a Sanskrit word meaning lotus. The lotus flower is a sign of rebirth and is also shown many times in the video ipet Goat two. And he says that he believes, just because of his deep research and the ipet Go two, that that means that Kamala will be president.
Speaker 1: Could also be the symbol for evolva if I'm not mistaken a lotus. So saying as how one of the candidates is a woman, I could yeah, okay, God.
Speaker 3: Damn it, I don't know. And then another one that I wanted to get to was our boy Tommy wrote us and said, did y'all see what the James Webb James Webb Space telescope scene, A city sized non human intelligence structure four point five light years away, course corrected towards Earth and is expected to be here in five to ten years. They held behind closed door congressional meetings about it.
Speaker 1: No, but man, oh man, I hope we're still around in five to ten years to see what the hell that's about.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's the moon that they're talking about, that that we should be getting here soon four.
Speaker 2: Point five light years away and it's said to be here in five to ten years. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: A city sized intelligence structure that course corrected.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I've actually heard people talk on that and they say shit like that doesn't typically course correct and so some people are suggesting aliens.
Speaker 1: I would say so personally, but I know that certain people don't believe in in those things and they're just demons and whatever.
Speaker 2: And like, I guess we'll find out sooner or later, you know.
Speaker 3: More baby oil. Do you have a comment on the uh on the fucking moon or these?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want it to ax.
Speaker 10: Wait aren't you flat Earth?
Speaker 2: Who me?
Speaker 3: No, I'm double toroid double?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Basically, it's an energy bubble. Well, it's two energy bubbles that are sitting on top of her, on top of each other, and there's a plane of inertia that exists here. So basically, I believe that it's pretty reminiscent of a matrix that we're living in.
Speaker 2: Are we are?
Speaker 4: We?
Speaker 2: Are we in a dome? Well?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you look at the double to roid, it does look domish.
Speaker 2: I gotta look that up. T O R R O I D.
Speaker 1: I think, Okay, if you think of this as a thing of a Minecraft world, right, and it goes on for infinity, is Minecraft flat or round or does it matter? It's kind of like the infinity simulation theory. If I could put it to term and it doesn't it's it's not incorrect, like really and truly is like to question it would be the question if this is all just a matrix, and like that can't be proven or disproven.
Speaker 2: That's that's just the facts of it.
Speaker 13: Well, I know in the last one that Zombie was talking about, she was thinking that the Earth is mechanical itself.
Speaker 2: Sure, So.
Speaker 10: I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 13: All I know is that an alien, the definition of an alien is just someone not accepted by common society.
Speaker 10: That's the only thing I really know about alien.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's in The more common term would be extraterrestrial, which means somebody from a terrain that we're not necessarily associated with.
Speaker 10: Yeah, extraterrestrial will pertain more to people from outer space than the actual word alien, because if you think illegal aliens coming across our border, I mean they use the word for people not accepted into a certain community.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, well, if this thing is real and it's coming here in five to ten years, will probably be able to meet some of these things and ask them themselves where they come from.
Speaker 3: I'm excited, Nation Boycott, Sorry about that. I saw you had your hand up. What you got, dude?
Speaker 12: Oh well, back onto. Like the shape of the world and stuff like do we know what it is? Because everything that we look at it is filtered through our human senses, you know, like, what what is the shape of anything?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Good point? I mean, I love the uh, the way your mind's working over there, because I'm I'm of the I'm of the thought of mind that we don't know shit, and actually we probably don't know fuck ether.
Speaker 2: You know. The thing that I do know is that we don't know shit.
Speaker 3: For all we know, we could just be cells inside of a giant's eyeball.
Speaker 1: I believe in certain objective truths because that thought point is also kind of a slippery slope of like what is a woman?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What even is? It's like, ah, there's gotta be some type of objective truth.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Well, that's human objective truth. Though you think about it, like, so he's.
Speaker 1: Talking about because we only have the sense that we have, he's talking about human objective.
Speaker 3: Truth, right, right, And so just because we can all collectively kind of agree on a on a set of things doesn't make it right. It just means that we're comfortable in saying that something is right, But it doesn't necessarily mean that it is.
Speaker 2: You know again, kind of respectfully disagree on that, but all good things.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know, Fuck there was something. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, so by the way, it was yesterday. I was dude. I watch a lot of TikTok, mainly like to to get like show ideas and maybe trying to you know, look at seeing what other kind of guests that we can get on the show. It's kind of like recruiting a little bit actually, but whenever I'm on there, I I saw this video of this guy. He had like night vision goggles, right, and what he was doing is he was he was taking these night vision like the heat seeking kind of variety of night vision. But anyway, he was looking up in the sky with these and he saw like these fucking orb type things that you see over at Bledsoe's right. But he took the the night vision goggles off and he couldn't see him with his naked eye. It was only through the the infrared night vision that he was able to see infrared or heat different things. I think it was heat, I mean, I'm sorry, I think it was actually like a haze because that's infrared. Yeah, it was infrared, yeah, and and infrared does pick up on certain signatures one hundred percent. But like, it's pretty weird that our eyes, his eyes couldn't pick up on that, but the infrared could. And so it makes you curious, like what else is really going on that our naked eye can see, but infrared, you know, goggles can.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I have a glow stick that's an infrared glow stick from when I was in the Marines. If I cracked that bitch, I'll put it in a dark room. You can't see anything you throw your your goggles on.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that room's lit up like a fucking sun.
Speaker 3: What that's awesome. I didn't know that existed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we used to use those for night ranges and shit, we'd have to use glow sticks on the targets.
Speaker 3: It's pretty badass. But anyway, it got me going down. It got me going down like a rabbit hole on Amazon for uh, maybe trying to get me some night vision goggles, because it would be it would be pretty awesome to go out like on your porch and and you can actually get some night vision goggles that record and take pictures and shit like that too.
Speaker 2: So I was looking at us.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude, they're all hunting and shit, they have they have ones on there. They're only like forty five fifty bucks. I'm like, I might have to.
Speaker 1: If you're getting nods, you will consult with me and I will get you something good. We're not we're not doing wish dot com slash TMU for some night vision I have. I got good things for you. I got you and and as a matter of fact, this can be a business expense if you do something with it that is in the realm of making content, i e. You start recording the night sky with these things. I'll talk to our CPA because I know for a fact that's a business expense, sir, just saying, who is our CPA. Don't you worry about that?
Speaker 2: Homie?
Speaker 3: Is it us the CEO?
Speaker 2: No, he's a homie. He's out of Austin.
Speaker 3: Heard that. Sorry, Trey got right ahead.
Speaker 2: Bro, God damn it.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 9: We all needed Jacob warranty and.
Speaker 1: Brom saying Look, I understand I come with some ship, but like I also come in clutch.
Speaker 2: Okay, my man with the books.
Speaker 9: No, but I was gonna I was gonna say, uh, that kind of checks out because whenever we have to look at the eclipse, we always got to get the fucking what do they call the.
Speaker 2: The weg Yeah, but you got to.
Speaker 9: Get those to actually look at the equipse. So that would make sense. If like there's other shit that we can't perceive, you gotta get like some different kind of vision or else in love, different kind of like binoculars or night vision, heat vision, some kind of shit like that. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, and and to be honest though, I I I'm not an animal. I look at reviews on Amazon to see what other people are saying. Okay, so I'm not just buying these babies blindly.
Speaker 9: No, I know, bro, the te movie does Team Move Clutch comes sometimes.
Speaker 3: T Move and it really ain't that bad. People shit on T Move, but it really ain't that bad.
Speaker 2: I'm not. But all I'm saying is like, for instance, I'm not getting you one that goes over just one eye like that, No, like you would see.
Speaker 1: And I I thought that was the like the most badass shit ever because the video games I played with growing up, I had no idea. No, dude, there's four there's four and sixes that give you one hundred and twenty degrees of vision, not like sixty. And it's like wait what So I'm just saying, like, I got your back, dog, we got I mean, I want something too.
Speaker 3: I was looking at some of them. Some of them have like the LCD screens on them and shit like it's all super high techie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, Oh yeah, we're gonna get that on a good helmet mount. We're gonna dude.
Speaker 1: And you're in Texas and I'm telling you a hunting season. I literally just went and got guns and camo take my boy on his first hunting trip this weekend.
Speaker 2: Let me find out, we get some night vision gog with some we go in hall counting to night. Let's do this.
Speaker 3: That'd be tight. I would love to do that. So Jacob, I have a meta after this, and uh, how do you feel about cutting this one in two hours?
Speaker 2: I'm good with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what everybody else is feeling, but especially now that I know that I ran just a tax Israel, that's kind of gonna consume my mind for the next hour or two at least before I go to bed, just doing the research and the things, you know, how it tism. But uh, yeah, I'm good with cutting it today a little hour early.
Speaker 2: Everybody's go with this? Or does anybody just like really want to get after it?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Well, Sean, he has a funeral that he has to go to over the weekend, so we're trying to really ram these shows in together to cover for you know, the rest of this week and then early next week and stuff like that. So kind of up against it and don't really have a choice but to start shooting at fucking midnight.
Speaker 2: I heard that.
Speaker 1: Heard that, Oh real quick, I do want to answer this one shoddy. Uh So the sticks I'm talking about, it's infrared, not thermal, So this infrared doesn't put off heat. It's a signature that it leaves off like a chemical. So it's literally it's a glow stick like the same. You could buy them, absolutely you can. I think some military surplus stores wol carry them. But it's not like there's not much of a market in the civilian world. But if you're looking to buy like night vision goggles and things like that, yeah you'll be able. The same site that you're buying that from will also probably have those types of glow sticks and stuff. Because you crack that and then you cut off the top and you could like, you know, Dallas an area with it and use it for like place markers and shit at night. Now it only lasts like twelve hours, very similarly to like the really nice military glow sticks that you crack and that bitch is glowing orange for twelve hours. Like it only lasts so long. But yeah, it could be fun.
Speaker 3: Those are pretty bad ass. I did not know that that existed, So I'm gonna look into that can you like crack it open and then you know, like break it open and smear it on your face. Yeah, really, that'd be absolutely not that you really need to because your body's already given off a heat signature anyway.
Speaker 2: It's not heat.
Speaker 1: Infrared is not looking for heat. Thermal signature is different than infrared signature.
Speaker 3: Oh, I get those confused.
Speaker 2: Most people do. It's all good. So like thermal is whenever you're looking like through a heat gun. I don't know if anybody.
Speaker 1: For certain types of work, I've had to use a heat gun and like shoot a laser beam and see what the temperature was of a certain thing. And then there's some with a digital screen that will show you the heat signature and all that stuff. Now there's scopes that can do that type of thing, there's goggles that can do that type of thing. But nine times out of ten, for any type of night operations, you're not using heat.
Speaker 2: You're using infrared.
Speaker 3: Okay, Spirit animal, it's your time to shine, sir.
Speaker 5: As always, everybody, thank you for coming to the cult.
Speaker 8: But good night, Jessea pulling wherever you are, and blessed be the chaos much love, boys, Blessed be blessed be sir.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Colt members, I guess this is where we'll wrap it up. We normally do go for three hours, but like I said, I'm gonna be burning the hardcore midnight oil tonight, baby, So that's just the way it gotta be sometimes. But we will see y'all next Tuesday. And this was a lot of fun, so we appreciate y'all coming out and hanging with us. But uh, but I guess yeah, Oh go.
Speaker 9: Ahead, quick quick quick question that bohemian Bohemian grove. I can't find tickets seeing tickets to go this shit, or you can just pull up.
Speaker 2: So I think that you can pull up if there's if it's not sold out.
Speaker 1: But as of right now, I know that you could go to Nephelin Death Squad's instagram, and that's where I found the link to buy tickets.
Speaker 2: Cool, yes, indeed, all right, And.
Speaker 3: If I find the link, I'll put it in the show notes of this live show as well. Matter of fact, that's exactly hell yeah, And you know what, I'll probably just link it in every show up until that point.
Speaker 2: Absolutely tell you of the listeners. Look in the description right now, go check out Brohemian grobe. We will be there. Cult and Conspiracy will be there.
Speaker 1: Let's show up in force, and let's let every other content creator out there be like, Yo, what is happening over at this booth.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, the Cult arrived, Let's do this.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, dude, it's gonna be It's gonna be awesome. But but anyhow, until next time. This was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Are Hey cult members, Jacob here, just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority.
Speaker 1: Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item. And ten free gifts. To boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cults Sets Toss