Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday, So we're gonna discuss this kind of hilarious story out of South Carolina. I have an old email I found that is it's gonna be a jaw dropper. I'll get to it in a moment. We have Amber Duke talking about how they lie about crime stats. All that and so much more coming up in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And tomorrow, of course, isn't ask Doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. I have to tell you, though, I just walked in on some guy smoking weed in the bathroom. I opened up the what Chris, I have to get it off my chest. I just couldn't even I used the bathroom during the break and I opened up the door and it was it was like there was a skunk in there. It was brutal, absolutely brutal. Well, it's just one other dude. I'm using the bathroom. I go to wash my hands. He comes out of the stall and just starts splashing water on his face. I don't look, I'm not a weed expert. I don't think that's gonna take care of that smell. Chris does. I'm sorry, Maybe you don't know. Can you talk to somebody? I don't think that works. It doesn't help with the smell. Yeah, he's gonna get fired. And he walked right out of the bathroom and walked right into an office. He walked right into an office. Buddy, that's not good. What Chris, Maybe he's you know what, that's a good point. Jewish producer Chris said, maybe he's the top sales guy. Maybe he is. Maybe he is. I would have a hard time believing the druggie would be the top sales guy. But that's the kind of crap you get away with. Speaking of crap, here's a headline. This is from NBC News NBC News. Poop spray causes fifty five thousand dollars in damage at a South Carolina school. A teaching assistant has been arrested and charged.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't have a lot to say except I didn't know you could purchase poop spray. Apparently, over a period of three weeks, the teaching assistant was randomly spraying poop spray all over the school, Chris, can you get us some of that? Can you look please? It's got to be on Amazon or something like that. Why won't you get me any Why I'll be I won't spray that much in your office. I promise I won't know. I will not dump the bottle in there. Maybe maybe one little every now and then, and then I'll be all, oh, sorry, fellows, chili dogs for lunch today, Maybe I will. You know, we used to do that when I told you when I was in the Marine Corps. People who listen to the show know this. I was in the infantry, but they made me go be a cop for six months. They called it a fap. You got fapped over, Chris, will you please grow up? They called it a fat You would get fapped over to do certain things, go be a cook or whatever. They made me go be a cop because there were short of cops on base. And you get pepper spray. Now, granted, you have to get pepper sprayed, so I've been pepper sprayed before, but then they give you pepper spray as part of your thing. We used to spray each other all the time. And there was this there was this command center. I guess I'll call it where I don't want to say receptionists, but it's the first thing you would see when you come in. But it's all bulletproof glass in there. If you walked in the station and it's all radios in your community, you're the dispatcher, all right. You're the dispatcher. That's what you do. And because it's bulletproof glass, you still have to pass things back and forth like paperwork. So it has that kind of little curved slot there. And we used to walk by it all the time and just stick the pepper spray dollars there and just just host down the whole thing. And they're coughing and they're crying and they're cussing at you. That's a lot of good fun. Anyway, Trump was having fun to do.
Speaker 3: Radical left rhetoric. The radical left is causing the problem. They're out of control and they're saying things and they're really dumb people. I mean, I look at Crockett, I look at some of these people. They're very low IQ people actually. But the radical left is causing this problem, not the right, but the radical left.
Speaker 1: And I love that we're done with the mealy mouth. It's both sides. It's we can all tone down the rhetoric. I love that we're done. We're done with James Langford Republicanism that they were speaking clearly. Now, I love it. It does my heart. Well, all right, I said, I had an email. Well, I'm just going to read it. And this email is from March nineteenth. March of this year, nineteenth. You remember, way way way back when I said there were going to be a political assassinations in America. The left was getting more violent. Democrats are naturally more comfortable with violence. Democrat rhetoric is increasing. And I said people are going to die. They are, And I got this email from March nineteenth. Hi, Jesse, Sadly, I agree a Republican is going to be assassinated, but I disagree it's going to rock the nation the way it did with jfk Or nine to eleven. It's going to rock the decent people of this country. But the dirty communists will be celebrating and partying in the streets. The Kami politicians listen to this email, The Kami politicians will all run to the mic and basically say he had it coming. The assassin will be a hero like that. Scumbag who murdered the health insurance guy. It will only divide us more. Wow, she didn't say I could say her name, but wow, talk about calling it. They'll say, he basically had it come. And here's a Democrat running for attorney general. Text.
Speaker 4: Nothing justifies pulling a trigger. But I do think that we have a problem when we take our law enforcement and dehumanize them and turn them into instruments of fear, because law enforcement must have a positive relationship with the community in order to be effective. And when we.
Speaker 1: Hey, I wish no one had gotten shot, but you're making people afraid. It's kind of on you. Here's MSNBC.
Speaker 5: The fact that they hinted at a potential motivation here with the etchings on the round saying quote anti ice in nature, And of course the motivation is being investigated, and this is very early in the investigation, but the fact that there is this call for the division to stop, for the rhetoric to be tempered down. So we heard that over and over and over and over again, and it stood out to me, obviously because we have seen.
Speaker 6: Just the rhetoric escalate.
Speaker 5: We've also seen the very.
Speaker 6: Dramatic videos of ice nabbing individuals and tossing them into unmarked vehicles. A lot of these iations have been masked, and so it has been very divisive and there's been a lot of fear in the different communities where we've been reporting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are afraid ICE is arresting people. So I mean, you kind of had it comment, same thing we saw after Charlie Kirk. This is what I've stressed over and over again. It's going to keep happening because these people aren't sorry it's happening. They're happy it's happening. That's why they run to the camera. And sometimes they have to do it kind of hesitantly, but they run and they justify it. You either had it coming. It's a good thing, it's a bad thing, But at the same time, it was inevitable because you're so evil. Why are you making me hurt you? I wish you weren't making me hurt you. It's not that I want to hurt you. You're making me hurt you. Every communist ever has used that exactly same kind of language. Jesse. I think the Democrat Party will either split or the midterms will be very interesting. There's no coming back from their lunacy. I don't know about no coming back. I don't think there's a coming back. I've told you I could see the Democrat Party being virtually extinct ten to twenty years from now. But when you say things like that, that's almost ignorant of history. Historically, parties in all countries but including ours, Republicans and Democrats parties have been completely in the wilderness for a long time. But then they will change, they'll make adjustments, and they'll come back. The problem for Democrats is, in order for them to come back, they are going to have to reject their most committed followers. For Democrats to come back, they are going to have to reject what essentially is I'll make it about Republicans. I want you to picture a Republican getting up and saying, I don't want any more of you gun people on my side. I'm done talking about guns. You guys who love the Second Amendment are crazy. I'm completely out on that. You're done with it. How much of the Republican base is that. It's a significant part of the Republican base. It's bad, isn't it really really bad? Democrats have this problem, even if it's twenty thirty percent of their base. It's a huge, huge deal. All right, we're gonna talk about looting the treasury in more emails. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful, fantastic Thursday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Amber Duke is coming up ten minutes from now. She's gonna discuss all those stats they're putting out there. It's both sides. Why there lies. She did a little deep dive into it. So looting the treasury because the government shut down is looming, I'm starting to get my hopes up. I'll get to that in a moment. But a story here out of the Free Beacon. The United States has spent one hundred and ten billion dollars on AIDS prevention. By the way, not here, not here abroad. Less than half of the money went to medical supplies and health workers. A State Department audit found all these people do is steal our money while you struggle to make ends. Me credit cards maxed on your way to your second shift. These people steal from us day and night. They look at their positions in the government as a license to steal from the treasury, and I just despise them. In our federal government, the whole thing runs like this, and your state government, by the way, runs like this, and your city government, by the way, runs like this. These people take ten million dollars of your money and they justify it by giving you the nicest sounding cause we're gonna stop AIDS. And then they hire this consultant who's always their brother, and that consultant who's their cousin, and they'll wash some money through here and wash some money through there, and everybody's sticking their greedy fingers in at the entire time, and soon soon we're dead broken, thirty seven trillion dollars in debt and you can't make ends meet, and inflation's out of control and they don't even stop. It drives me up the wall, which brings me to Chris. I need you to talk me off the ledge a good ledge. I don't know how it would be a good ledge, but I'm on. I'm right on a good ledge right now, and here's my ledge. I'm getting the feeling the government may actually shut down this time because there's a big funding deadline coming. There's a funding deadline coming like there always is, and they're doing the normal haggling of we can't shut down the government, you have to give us this. We won't do that. Okay, So I got It's the same thing we always go through. I got it. Stephen Miller talked a little bit about what Democrats are demanding today.
Speaker 7: The Democrats are demanding free healthcare for legal aliens. Chuck Schumer and Hey Kim Jevies have been clear. They will not fund law enforcement, they will not fund the military, they will not fund public safety, they will not fund the operation to the federal government your tax dollars pay for, and that they get free health care, free legal aliens. That is the biggest losing message and the biggest losing argument in American history. We will see if there's enough Democrat senators who are dumb enough to follow Chuck Schumer off the edge of that cliff.
Speaker 1: Democrats are trying to hold the line on health care for illegals. Remember we don't have to talk about it again. Illegal immigration is everything to communists. With it, they will rule all. Without it, they are done. They have no chance at all. The mass immigration of foreigners is everything to them, and so that's why they still fight Ice. That's why they shoot ice. That's why they tell you in a roundabout way to shoot ice. They are Nazis, and that's why they want to give out free health care to these people. But there's no way Republicans, who are currently winning the public opinion on the issue of illegal immigration, there's no way they're going to give free healthcare to illegals. Right. But Democrats, here's why I'm hopeful the government may shut down. Democrats, they don't have any winning issues right now, at least according to public polling, they're behind on every issue. Maybe they think it's time for a Hail Mary pass, try to make the GOP look bad by shutting down the government. I get the feeling both sides want the government to shut down. The Trump administration has already said, Hey, if the government shuts down this time, prepare for mass layoffs. Federal government layoffs. I'm talking about you're getting fired. People are getting laid off. So it sounds like they kind of want it. That's been a mission of the Trump administration. Anyway, Democrats, if you don't have anything right now, that's that you can hurt Republicans with. I mean politically because they're not winning on crime, they're not winning on immigration, They're just not winning on these things. Shutting down the government lets you say, look, they did it because we have the House, we have the Senate, we have the presidency. I set all this to say this, what if it shuts down? I've wanted the government to shut down for so long. It's all I want. And by the way, I don't mean like a week long shutdown. I've wanted it to shut down for years, years on end. I want cobwebs growing in Congress so they can never meet and take away our money and our liberty again. I have had these dreams my whole life, of every government employee getting fired in the federal government shutting down. What Chris, these are They're small dreams, all right, They're small dreams. What if? What if we get a week, two weeks, maybe a month? Please, please, Lord, if I've ever done anything right, please please stop this. In the name of a just merciful gun, please stop the gup. That's all I ask, Bronco. If your favorite son decides he wants to be an officer in the navy, would you will allow him to go to the US Naval Academy in Annapolis. No, he's straight, dear, No, do stop uh. Look, the military is improving under Secretary of War Pete Hegseth, there is still a long way to go. Communists have spent sixteen years promoting the most disgusting, despicable, DEI loving freaks in military circles. So many of those people are still there. The smart ones are being quiet, they're quietly subverting the agenda. Some of the dumb ones just put it on Facebook and they get run out of the military. But the academies are wonderful. They're sacred and wonderful. No, don't get me wrong. They've been poisoned too. It would be hard to say no. If your kid got into Annapolis, that would be very hard to say no. It is a Jesse Kelly show on an amazing Thursday, and music that bad can only mean one thing. It means my friend Amber Duke with the Daily Caller refuse to pick her intro song, which, as you know, means we get the worst song we can find on short noticed Amber that was a bad mistake. Bad mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should have known better, But you know what, I there are worse things than being referred to as a barbie girl.
Speaker 1: You know, okay, all right, that's very fair, all right, Amber. We have been inundated in recent weeks with lie after lie after lie about political violence. Everyone knows that they're lying, people know why they're lying. But I'm not even gonna play it. I was gonna play Joe Scarborough. Everyone has heard the endless lies. It's both sides, it's mostly right wing. And then they'll put out there's always a chart. There's a chart and a graph, and morons believe that stuff. But you dug into it, what'd you find?
Speaker 2: Right? So, there's two main studies that have been used to perpetuate this false narrative that right wing violence is more common than left wing violence. One is from the ACLU, which is the worst of the worst. Ryan Goodowski actually did a great breakdown of it on his substack, and he points out that a lot of the incidents characterized as right wing violence include things that were not politically motivated at all, like domestic violence, incidences from white supremacist gang members. One of the examples was a New Hampshire man who shot his younger half brother for informing the police on him, and no one even got hurt. It had nothing to do with politics. But the separate study that I look into is from a Cato Institute, a think tanker, which kind of tells you everything you need to know up top. But his was less bad than the ACLU, but still quite bad, including just characterizing either run of the mill racist with no other political ideology, or people who actually were more were better characterized as leftists inside of his data. So when I looked at the numbers from twenty fifteen to twenty twenty five, I found a negligible difference between right and left wing violence from the instances he characterized. Plus he left out a few high profile instances like the guy who shot up in IVF clinics because he was an anti natalist, or a woman who was shot and killed by BLM protesters because she dared to say all lives matters.
Speaker 1: So these people, they package these lies and they look so professional, and it prays on the ill informed, and look it praise on the dumb people in our society. And these lies spread so quickly in left wing circles now it.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and even people who are lower informed voters, they see a nifty pie chart and they assume that's that's right. I mean, even just in the past month, if we look at the recent slate of political violence, it's entirely left wing, from of course the assassination of Charlie Kirk, but also multiple attacks on ICE facilities, including the one that happened this week in Dallas. You had the person who tried to bomb a Fox News affiliate, ban someone who shot up an ABC local station because they were angry that Jimmy Kimmel was taken off the air, plus the number of people who were vandalizing or assaulting people who were trying to memorialize Charlie Kirk. So left wing violence since the Charlie Kirk incident has only accelerated. And then it's also borne out by all of these polls, including one from you gov that shows a really significant portion somewhere between twenty five and thirty three percent, depending on which poll you're looking at, liberals who believe that political violence is sometimes justified or that the world would be a better place if Charlie Kirk or Donald Trump were no longer in it.
Speaker 1: Amber You've been in politics for a while, When did this shift happen or has this always been kind of an undercurrent in the Democrat Party, and now because of Twitter and TikTok and all the other social media stuff, now we just get to see their disgusting insides.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the left really controlled major American institutions for decades, whether it's higher education or Hollywood or the government itself through the deep state bureaucracy. Now that Republicans are running roughshot over those institutions and really taking control and exercising political power to root out the deep rought in those institutions, That's why you see leftists lashing out. But it is inherent in their ideology when they talk about speech being violence, of causing physical harm to people. If you say things that offend them, then it's only natural that you had reached the conclusion that you are allowed to respond to that speech with violence of your own and call it self defense.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Amber Duke, senior editor with The Daily Caller, it is senior editor, right, Did I shaft you earlier when I said.
Speaker 2: Editor, it is senior editor.
Speaker 1: Do you actually do any editing at all? Because I don't. That doesn't sound like a position where you're actually editing anything.
Speaker 2: Very little. I edit mostly just the long form original reporting that we do at the Caller.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, look, you know what a journalist I am, Amber, I'm just trying to be accurate, that is all. Can you explain what's happening with this disgusting dude in women's bathrooms in Virginia right now?
Speaker 2: Oh? It's outrageous. So this individual, I don't have his name off the top of my head, maybe you have it in front of you, but he is a convicted sex defender who was using a public restroom. It's technically public, although it's on school grounds that I used to live a few blocks from the high school where this happened. It's called Washington and Liberty, although it's actually called Washington and Leave. They changed the name because of bloke. But they have a pool that is open to the public. And so this individual, who was again registered sex defender, was apparently swimming laps in the pool and then going into the locker room when he was finished, except he decided that because he identified as a woman, he got to use the girl's locker room, and on several instances, young girls and their parents reported seeing him engaging in sexually explicit behavior in the girl's locker room, whereas young girls, underage girls could see him doing this, and Arlington Public Schools has a policy that you get to use the bathroom that confirst with your gender identity. So even though he was a sexual predator, even though he was a man, there was no rule to prevent him from being in a bathroom or in a locker room with seven eight nine year old girls. He's now being prosecuted rightfully so. But the real point, of course is that he should have never been allowed in there in the first place.
Speaker 1: Amber How can the Democrat Party have gone this crazy? Is it just come down to the fact that they purged every sane Democrat and if there are any left, they know they have to keep their heads down and their mouths shut because this stuff is so obviously demonic and by the way, unpopular as well. How did this happen?
Speaker 2: It's a combination of the litmus tests of getting rid of people who are sane. But also the Democrats are really controlled by about twenty percent of their base that is very much the activist class. It's people who work for trans rights organizations, people who work for social justice organizations, and basically spend their entire lives trying to organize for the mo insane left wing progressive dogma. But because they're some of the most mobilized voters and people who show up consistently in midterm elections and primaries, the Democrats feel completely wedded to them. Instead of trying to win new voters, they're obsessed with keeping this really vocal base happy.
Speaker 1: What a sick world we live in. She is Amber Duke, senior editor with The Daily Caller, even though she doesn't edit anything. Amber, thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thanks Jesse.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, what would you do if you went to a public pool and you found out there was some training in the women's locker room just going to work? What would you do? Chris? Probably spend the night in jail. I'm proud of you, buddy, Totally worth a night in jail. You know what I would do, I've already thought about it. You know what I would do. I'd shoot him with my Burner compact launcher. And you know where i'd shoot him, Chris, I'd shoot him right in the penis, I would I would've no, no, no, no, You stand there for a minute and just wop these things come out seriously fast. What Chris, hear me out? It's non lethal. He's not going to die. He's going to want to die. But imagine getting hit with a pepper ball in the penis. Look, he may just kill himself right there. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show. But don't you worry your pretty little head about it? What Chris? We'll be back tomorrow for an ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you can email us your questions right now. You might even get it red on the air by a world famous radio host who owns a robe and an icemaker, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Is the emails now? Joe Scarborough said this.
Speaker 8: Instead of trying to bring the country together, why is it so important for them to try to tear us apart?
Speaker 1: Why are they doing this?
Speaker 8: Why is Jade Events continuing to lie when CATO, when csis when every other study shows that the predominance of political violence in Americas come from the right.
Speaker 1: And again you don't hear me saying.
Speaker 8: Oh, this is all the Republicans fault.
Speaker 1: But Amber Duke just put the lie to all that all communists do is lie. They lie about everything at all times, especially when they think the revolution is in trouble. Communist violence is not only here, it is escalating. They are killing people as fast as they possibly can kill people, and they will kill more people. Democrats like Joe Scarborough, Democrats like Chris Murphy, Mark Kelly, Kamala Harris, all of them, they understand that makes them look bad to the normies. And so what they tried desperately to do is both sides the whole thing. It's both sides, both sides. But that's a hard cell sometimes too. So what do you have to do? Well, come up with a study. Say we did a study. Here, I've got a study. Look it's a study. Look I've got a chart with a graph. I've got a chart in a graph, a chart in a graph. You see this chart and graph, Look at that. It looks the same. They lie about everything. Did you hear Did you hear what Amber just said? They said, some white supremacist dude who shot one of his relatives didn't even kill him in a domestic dispute. That's the kind of thing they include for right wing violence. Here's another thing they include. Did you know this? Did you know, did you know they include prison gang activity. So if some neo Nazi, if the Aryan Brotherhood assaults some guy in prison, the Communists include that as Republican political violence. Why, well that's not fair. Well, you're right, that's the idea. The idea is they lie, they know they have to lie, they look terrible. This is how they always have operated. And we've discussed before this is part of this is part of the benefit of institutional capture. If you're a communist, these lies used to be exposed more easily before they captured our institutions. Remember when Democrats were saying for all of Biden's term that white supremacists and white supremacists and domestic terrorists, white supremacists. Well, normally that outright lie would have been shot down by facts. But you know what, they constantly got to refer to the FBI because they captured the FBI, and the FBI director will get up and say, yeah, there's definitely white supremacists, or the ultimate lie. You know, crime's going down, which obviously you know is crazy. Crime is way way up. Murder, violent crime, it's way up. The crime's going down, Crimes going down at that moment, an institution would be able to step in like the FBI and say, actually, we've compiled the data and crimes going up, unless, of course, you've conquered the FBI the major crime areas in the country Democrat controlled. Of course, they simply refuse to give their crime statistics to the FBI. The FBI doesn't say that, they come out and say, actually, crime is going down. That's the benefit of institutional capture. Now let me tell you the benefit of Hillsdale College. Hillsdale College is free wisdom, and that's rare. I mean, you get that from the Jesse Kelly Show. But Hillsdale College gives you more than forty free online courses. How much do you really know about the Constitution? I know, you know the Second Amendment? I got it. How much do you know about what's in it and more importantly, why it's in it? Do you know about the Federalist papers? You know they have a course on that. You know about the history of the ancient Christian Church fascinating in its early years, they have a course on that. Capitalism, how about understanding capitalism? Do you think that would be something that would benefit your child. Hillsdale gives these things away. At no cost Hillsdale dot Edu slash Jesse. Let you do this at no cost. When things are given to you like that, take advantage of it. Man, think about think about this. How much different would our country be if everyone did it everybody, if everyone understood capitalism, the constitution ancient Rome, how much better would we be? Go get your free course. Hey men, you whisper. Since you're trying to fix the sauce problem for us, can you also fix the chip problem. At Mexican restaurants, they bring you chips and salt, so when you sit down, then I order keeso. By the time the Caeso dip comes to the table, we're out of chips. And they never ever bring out chips with the Keeso dip. I'd love the show, says his name is Dustin. Uh, we don't have that problem at our Mexican restaurants. The caso comes out pretty fast. The problem we have at our Mexican restaurants here in Texas are the broken chips. They they'll bring you this basket of chips and there's like five intact chips and then a bunch of mini chips. Why can't why can't you keep the chips together. And you know why you can't keep the chips together, because they freaking just tossed chips around in the gas station, in the grocery store. These food distributors have no respect whatsoever for chip lovers like you and chip lovers like me. And I'm sick of it.
Speaker 8: And here's a headline, why you know.
Speaker 1: You know the thing headlines we didn't get to GDP grew at faster than expected three point eight percent this spring. I mean, that's great news, as long as they don't revise it down again a year later, like they seem to have a habit of doing. John Bolton faces new heat over classified documents he criticized Trump for holding. Okay, new heat sounds good. How about a new prison sentence. I want to start seeing prison sentences. MSNBC guest claims with a straight face that left wing violence is inspired by conservatives. Of course, you know, because you listen to this show. She's just protecting the revolution. She knows where the violence comes from. She wants the violence to continue. She doesn't want you to place the blame where you want to place it. NASA plans Artemis two mission to the Moon for early twenty twenty six. Yeah, still, I don't care. United Nations employees discussed sabotage Trump's speech, and they did. The United States of America funds the United Nations. If they're going to shut down the teleprompter, shut down the escalator, cut the checks off, let's stop talking about it. Cut the checks off. Go find it. You know what, Go find a new building in one of your dump countries too. They're in Choice real estate in New York City. No reason for that. Stocks subdued after Powell Cool's rate cut. Hopes, Well, there's always something. Hershey wins lawsuit claiming it's Reese's Halloween candles aren't spooky enough. I just that's so stupid. I don't even have anything to say. Protester allegedly brandishes black or brass knuckles toward Charlie Kirk memorial attendees. Have you ever been hit by brass nuckles? You cannot imagine how much that hurts Texas A and M president announces resignation after firing professor teaching transgender ideology. Yes, we are getting dirty communists fired and out of our institutions. And it's a wonderful thing. But it's not as wonderful as ass doctor J. I see Friday, which is coming tomorrow. Are you ready for it? I'll talk to you then. That's all.