Speaker 1: Good morning, Big Brother fans.
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday, July twenty second, and I am feeling better, So that's good news for me. We are on a still in the in the what waffle Wednesday? I don't I don't think there's gonna be waffling today. I don't think so. I think it's gonna be more solidification of the odds of Rome or.
Speaker 1: Jason going home. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would say right now that if Rome is still on the block come Thursday night after the Blockbuster competition, then Rome will be the one voted out. However, if it is between Jason and Melody, I can't say with one hundred percent certainty that Jason is going. It may be Melody. She may still be at risk. We'll no more later today probably, So what else has gone on in the last roughly twenty four hours since I talked to you? Kind of that solidification as far as house dynamics, there was.
Speaker 1: I did a whole I did.
Speaker 2: A ten post thread highlighting some meetings that went on between nine and ten last night, which I'll talk about in a couple of minutes here. But the whole overall vibe of things really seems like they're really anxious to get on with this week, there was some a bit of alliance move not movement, I don't know, certification. Drew and Barrett officially named their alliance the Jugglers, so they seem fairly locked in with each other. I do believe they are. I don't think they're both giving each other total lip service.
Speaker 1: I mean, these are not Ride or Dies. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is a Rider or Die alliance, but this is definitely a dude I'm.
Speaker 1: With you, you.
Speaker 2: Know which, which makes sense because we know the three vets are with each other, so Drew and Barrett kind of solidifying a relationship makes sense, so that they are the Jugglers the Jugglers. And then there was this this kind of funny alliance that I won't be surprised if it makes TV, which is.
Speaker 1: Yosh.
Speaker 2: And then Drew, Barrett and Devon's and I think Yosh proposed it to Devon's and Devon's of course went along with it, and they're like, well, we could use Yash for something, so sure, let's bring him in. But the level of the alliance is one that the the crossover alliance is fully aware of this new alliance with with the with Yash. So the d and Angela are aware that Drew, Devn's and Barrett are in this a lot, this new alliance with Yash, and they kind of joked about it because Devon's like, look, I'll see what I can do to d He's like, I'll see what I can do, but I think it's I don't think I can get you in, and and Angela was told the same kind of thing, so.
Speaker 1: They're aware of it.
Speaker 2: I think d is taking it with a little bit less worry than maybe Angela. Angela is always paranoid, and Angela's paranoid about specifically about Drew. So anytime Drew's name comes up with doing something that doesn't seem quite kosher, she's always throwing up the red flag a little bit also of note. A couple of days ago, at some point, I was listening to Barrett talking with Angela and he commented he kind of called Drew the doctor will of the season. So that's that's all gamesmanship, right, He's he's kind of leaning in with Angela like I'm good with you, and yeah, I don't know if I completely trust Drew. It's all good stuff, and you'll once again you'll notice I am very much focusing on that core group of people, right the crossovers, those are the ones. I'm focus on the rest of them as far as I'm concerned, they are just outliers to this game. Until I see some major major cracks form in this In this group of Drew Devin's, Barrett d and Angela, I am fairly convinced that that is at least most of those people are gonna make the top make the jury at the minimum.
Speaker 1: I just can't see any.
Speaker 2: Of the unless the other people outside that group are the ones that continue to win. Had a household, you know, where they can start picking people off. But those people are not even the targets within of the rest of the people. Okay, so yeah, it's it's it's uh, it's it's going swimmingly for the crossovers. The other thing, So they called that alliance. By the way, I think it's the dapper dance like DAP. I saw Big Brother Barbecue posted he called it or he or she called it the dabbers versus dap dab I'm the phrase dapper is a phrase, I know, but dabbing is not the same thing, right, But I think they're calling it the Dapper Dance. That's what I've been calling it. Maybe I'm calling it wrong. So it's a whole thing on Yash doing his dab right, which is m dabbing. Okay, can you hear the difference with the P and the B when I'm saying you may not be able to point is it's a fake alliance, fake to everybody, but Yash Yash thinks it's real. Yas Yasha is all fired up about it and uh, and they're gonna use it because if Yash happens to win head of Household, well then you've got him right. He is in this alliance. They can control them, which is why the guys are entertaining it and they're keeping it going. So you had that meeting going on, you had the the other alliance.
Speaker 1: Sorry I had to blip there.
Speaker 2: That means you got that alliance going on, you have the other things that went on yesterday. To get back to that was between nine and ten. As I said, I made a long list of posts and the first thing that happened was.
Speaker 1: Rome called all the.
Speaker 2: Guys except Devon's and Jason up to the gym. He brought them all up to the gym, and the purpose of this was to to give a pitch of why they should keep him. And so there's no need to have Devon's and Jason up there because Devons and Jason's Devons has no vote and Jason is up against Devons, so or not against Devon's up against Rome. So Rome is sitting the guys down, very broish in the gym and I don't know, I just I have to wonder. H D figures out that this is going on, saw that this happened, and saw that Devon's and Jason we're not being included, and so she goes and grabs Devin's and Jason. She drags him up to the gym, like, here, you guys.
Speaker 1: Be in this meeting. You shouldn't. You shouldn't be excluded. Why are they having an all guys meeting without you?
Speaker 2: And so she hauls him into the gym and like why are you doing this without them?
Speaker 1: And Rome pretty much said, well, because they don't have a vote.
Speaker 2: I'm not you know, But she's well, this is you're excluding them, and this is just like when you were trying to get into the head of House and nobod who's answering the door. You wouldn't like that. So this is not fair. And they're hurt, aren't you guys? And Jason and Devons are kind of like a, oh, d just here, and so she she throws him into the meeting, and so Jerome's like, well, sure you can.
Speaker 1: You can sit here and listen to me, you know, plea by case. And so they did.
Speaker 2: They listened to Rome please his case and do his whole thing. And then at the end, uh, at the very end of that, Jason said, and this only applies if it's him against Melody, not if it's him against me. Everything he said. So it was funny, it was awkward, it was strange. They all left. Devon's hung back and kind of talk with with with Kamu.
Speaker 1: For half a second.
Speaker 2: And then after Comedy left, Devns you just heard him say, what the heck was that? That was you know, crazy?
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 2: And then Rome goes downstairs and he meets with the ladies in the bathroom and and and makes his plea with the ladies, and it's the same awkwardness. He gives them all the hugs at the end, and and then after he walks out of there, Jason walks in and goes, uh the same from me except for better or something like that. It was just it was just funny. And I captured both those meetings on Blue Sky. I posted them in uh in you can check him out if you're on Blue Sky.
Speaker 1: If you're not on a Blue Sky you can still check him out. All you gotta do is go there.
Speaker 2: You don't have to have a Blue Sky membership to see things on Blue Sky. And I posted them and then there was a follow up meetings with Drew Devin's Barrett all ended up in the head of household room talking for a while, which was a good meeting just to hear them discussing strategizing. And then Yash showed up and they pretended to have a Dapper Dance or the Dapper's meeting, and then other people showed up, and then I went back to just them. I posted all of those meetings and all that. Like I said, it was about about half an hour with the video up on Blue Sky if you're looking to see some of the inner workings of.
Speaker 1: The house last night, So that is kind of my night, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, as far as what I watched when I saw was going on the feel of things yesterday I just feel like Rome.
Speaker 1: The consensus really.
Speaker 2: Still seems to be that Rome is the one that that they want to get rid of. I think I think they really hope Rome doesn't win the blockbuster competition. But if he does, I think Jason will still go. I think he will. I do think that that enough of the House is concerned more about Jason versus Melody, but I will not say with one hundred percent certainty that that Melody is safe. And things could change today. It is the wafful Wednesday, so we'll let you know tomorrow morning more of how things are definitely looking in the vote. But it's been entertaining. They got alcohol yesterday. It didn't mean a whole lot. The have nots cannot drink. Sorry for the cough there, the have nots can't drink, and I guess some of the house guests do not drink as a rule. So I didn't notice any particular. And they said that Chuck had a drink and got a little bit crazy, But I didn't notice anything particularly crazy or wild or anything. It was just it may have loosened a few lips a little bit, but nothing particular. Again, back to Rome, as I say that I mentioning Chuck because Rome's big plea was that I'm.
Speaker 1: The big target.
Speaker 2: If you keep me in the house, I will always be in I will be a shield for everybody. I will be the number one target for And of course that only works if you don't win. You know, that'll work either for one week or he'll keep to win competitions and he won't be a target.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily a valid argument. And there's always the Blockbuster. No matter what, you can't say, you know, I could go. You can also win the Blockbuster.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: It's it's hard to say. One of the negatives in the Blockbuster is that it's always there at the last minute, so you know, before on a two on a D you can say, look if I'm still there at the end of the meeting, BA your money, I'm on the block, and you can vote me out on Thursday, and then you have to rely on changing people's hearts to change their vote. But with this Blockbuster power, you can still be on the block after the power of you to being.
Speaker 1: And you still have a chance to save yourself, and.
Speaker 2: You're no matter how sweet you talk to everybody and say, look, I'll still be there.
Speaker 1: Thursday. You can't.
Speaker 2: They can't know that with one hundred percent certainty. So all right, that is what I got for a Wednesday. As I said, I am feeling better, but my thoughts are still a bit discombobulated. I need to organize myself a bit better. I need to get more active again. I may for those of you that are, and there are a few of you that do. I did watch last Sunday's show while I watched on Twitch and talked about it. I think I'm gonna do wins. I think I'm gonna do tonight's show again. It's a ninety minute show though, so we'll see how well I do. But I think I will be.
Speaker 1: Watching tonight's show live on Twitch.
Speaker 2: You are welcome to to join me if you would like, if you and then it'll be on YouTube as well.
Speaker 1: I do it both. I'll try to fire that up.
Speaker 2: Get on a few minutes before the show starts, we'll talk about what's going on.
Speaker 1: You guys are welcome to chat again. Check it out. Go to Twitch search for bb Gossip bb G O S S I P.
Speaker 2: Or go to YouTube search for Big Brother Gossip all one word Okay. You'll find me on a couple of different ways there, but the Big Brother Gossip is the one to find. Look on the live stream under YouTube for Big Brother Gossip and.
Speaker 1: You can pop on. I will also post links.
Speaker 2: On on Patreon on Patreon I'm sorry, Patreon on Blue Sky, so you can check it out that way. All right, that's it. I am going to sign off today and we'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks again for listening, Thanks for hanging in there with me while I felt under the weather. Again, we're not one hundred percent out of there, but definitely feel really a lot better.
Speaker 1: Today than I even did yesterday. So thanks again. We'll talk to you guys later. Oh bye,