Speaker 1: Weird things, weird, weird, weird, those different experiences and that like if I was that infinite ball of energy, I would want to experience everything possible by throwing myself into billions of different entities, you know, and having continuous different experience.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a paradox to think about from a human perspective, right, Like, you know, because then I think about this perfect being and I'm like, why would you do this? Why would you do this? But then it's like but I also kind of get it because it's like.
Speaker 3: Why not, right, It's like if you didn't do this, then just what nothing ever happens ever, and there's no purpose or point to anything.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of you know there, Yes, literally it's gray.
Speaker 3: It's nothing. It's more interesting this way, infinitely infinitely more interesting. Yeah, there's you know, like yeah, the gray, the in between everything. No hot, no cold, no good, no bad, no nothing, no hungry, no full.
Speaker 2: It's it's above my pay grade.
Speaker 3: Think about when you're freaking hungry for twenty four hours, you do a twenty four hour fast, or let's just say you go a day and you don't get to eat for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you freaking eat.
Speaker 3: It's like the best thing that's ever happen It's kind of nice. Yes, it's like the best thing that's ever happened to you. Yeah, it's like the good stuff is infinitely better when you had to go through something difficult to get to it, right, it's infinitely more rewarding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's how I like to think. It makes sense, like God being like, Okay, I'm perfect, I'm omniscient whatever, But like what if I actually went down there and like tested.
Speaker 3: Myself, Yeah, saw what it was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like just to see, yeah, I'm back stronger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's over my pay grade to understand it. But in Genesis, the serpent or nahash in Hebrew represents the emerging self consciousness and intellectual principle within humanity. This symbol reflects the inward life principle that awakens as the monad becomes aware of itself as an individual or a self conscious being. The serpent embodies the nascent self hood and the mental faculties introduced by the elohem which bring the monad into mental life and self awareness. So that's that's pretty powerful. I'm gonna read one more part again, this symbol being the serpent reflects the inward life principle that awakens as the monad becomes aware of itself as an individual. Think about that. The whole big crux of all of these wisdom traditions, the whole point of all of it, the whole point of their secret mystery initiations spanning thousands and thousands of years, was trying to reveal to the initiates there's another world. You're asleep. You have to be awake and understand the duality. It's like you're in material world, but there's a whole spiritual existence. And you know, it's talking about the symbol of the serpent being that in word principle, the kundalini as it rises up our spine as we become awakened beings. Yeah right, that's pretty powerful stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very much so. It's symbolic. It's what everything is all about. It's like the only true purpose of us being here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very interesting in the Secret Teaching of all ages when they talk about like the trials and tribulations that the initiates of these ancient societies would go through, like you know, the druids, the Eleusinianies, the temples of Mithra, of APIs, the Bowl of Osiris, of Tamus, of Nimrod, of all of these different societies, they would virtually do the same things. And it's that they would simulate. Oh and the Freemasons do this and their rituals. It's a little different because it's modern times, but they simulate spiritual concepts in a kind of like shocking and sometimes traumatizing or horrifying way to the initiate. So like the longer the initiate would go on this path and prove to their I guess you could say, you know, master or whatever, that they're worthy to learn the knowledge. Then they would be tested, and like in ancient Greece, they would put them through. Sometimes it would be labyrinths. Yeah, sometimes it would be the druids would take them out deep into the forest and they would have all the other like high level initiates in on it, and they would set up these simulations, and like they would wear costumes and sometimes they would like, you know, oh, you're in hell, you who enter here, and like horrify them. And sometimes they would lay traps and dangerous obstacles. Then they would have to survive.
Speaker 3: This is how spartans are raised.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like this six years old.
Speaker 3: They steal them away and throw them into the tundra, right, and they have to just survive. And they would lay traps for them and.
Speaker 2: People would die. Yeah, going through these initiations. And if you reveal any of this, then we're gonna kill you. We're gonna ice you seriously. They would kill them, like literally.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 2: That's why in the Freemason Oath it says, you know, if you reveal the secrets, they'll slit you up in with the sword. Yeah, it's ancient tradition.
Speaker 4: No one takes anything seriously anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here we are just giving it all away, we're just pirrating it.
Speaker 3: But listen, I'm gonna go out and say this that when we're finally done with Bledsoe said, so we're gonna cut our guts open on camera.
Speaker 4: Well, no, we can't be done not condone that behavior, right, we actively condemned that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, at least in modern times. Yeah, it's kind of cool to read about them doing it back then. Sure, you know. And and the reason they would do this though, is because think about it, man, the church, The church you know, mainly was in power for thousands of years throughout Europe and the world, right, yeah, which you know that was kind of like I guess back then it was you know, America went around, you know, so it was over there where they were all neighbors, and.
Speaker 3: They got to Japan. Did you watch Shogun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a great point. Crazy, and they just like any different idea to their faith, they were killing it. It was heretical. They were literally waging war against it. So these ancient societies knew that they were constantly under threat of death, so they were testing their initiates to the highest level to make sure that they were like worthy to hold these secrets and never reveal them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like pretty.
Speaker 2: It's it's honestly bad ass, but like.
Speaker 4: It's not very different than God Abraham to kill his son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you're right. And oh, the odentic mysteries, they had all kinds of initiations and rites odin you know, oh okay, yeah, and it's it's just it's crazy to think about like they would they would, uh, they would personify the mysteries of you know, hades or hell or like the perils of what happens to the soul if it doesn't become enlightened, and just like, you know, shock the hell out of these people. It's it's really cool to read about. But yeah, anyway, moving on from that, the devil's influence is threefold, according to the theosophic perspective of you know, the creation and Gardener of Eden story, involving mental, emotional, and physical temptations. First, the temporary union of opposite polarities and man and woman creates a sense of returning to the unipolarized consciousness of the monad, offering mental felicity. Second, emotional fulfillment arises from the expression of love and desire. That's what talking about earlier. So it's like we incarnate here with these sexual urges and that's like the curse, right. But then it's like, but you can use it for good. You can use it for love, yes you can. You can use it in a in a pure and in a like you know, like an innocent way. Like it says it was related to this in the in the text that I read, it was like Jesus said, in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, you have to be pure as a child and I've always thought about that, Like I never thought about it like that, like to to that, you know, in this sexual way. I never thought about it like that. But the theosophical perspective related it to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because again it's it's something of nature and if you give it a positive meaning, then it's a positive It's not evil, not at all like the church, which is wild. Yes, because the church that very much does want you to believe that like.
Speaker 2: Sex is evil and completely oppress it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean there are like extremist groups that like even in marriage that are like sex is only procreation and that's it. Yeah, that's it. And it's like okay man, like it's a pretty beautiful thing, like it's it is one of the most beautiful things about Okay, I heard like a base like a slap base line when you said that.
Speaker 2: No, but that's that's real stuff, man, That's that's it, you know.
Speaker 3: I it can both be it can simultaneously be truly one of the most beautiful things in life, and unfortunately it could be abuse, abused and bastardized, and it can be one of the most horrific things.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, yeah, it's like weaponized by modern society.
Speaker 3: Yes, like literally absolutely.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 2: Anyway, yes, So it's it's just fascinating. And also you could see why this could be considered you know, like taboo they're talking about this, But I mean, really, it's like, come on, we incarnate here with certain physiology, certain spiritual, intellectual, mental impulses. Everybody's the same in in that in the sense that you know, we we all have these thoughts. Yeah, and we're born with them, right, That's what I'm trying to say, Like, and you know.
Speaker 3: It's just another test, It's just another test of this material realm, right, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: So it says that, oh yeah, because I was saying the expression of love and desire.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Third, because we're talking about the threefold temptation of the devil according to the creation story, right, the serpent. Third, physical procreation induces pleasurable sensations. Really this three.
Speaker 3: Wow? Really? I always wondered.
Speaker 2: You're telling me now for the first time, This threefold experience mental, emotional, and physical lures the monad ego into embracing the phase of existence, the involutionary process and myth of original sin. So I didn't understand what evolutionary meant and I had to look it up and it makes.
Speaker 3: Sense in word evolution kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Oh well kind of. But it's also like it and it's not a de evolution, but it's like making things more complicated and tangled up. So think about it. The involutionary process perfect god right, Yeah, involutes down into material reality. Now it's evolving again. It willfully involutes down to this fucked up place by choice, by free will. Like it's going to be a hell of a ride. Yeah, I'm gonna forget when I get there, and I'm gonna be eight million other people, you know. But that's what they're talking about when they say involution in mathematical terms. It has something to do with like spirals and like, you know, things like tangling up. So it's it's making things more complicated, making processes more complicated by choice.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm thinking of that guy at work that makes everything more complicated than it has to be. You can go on Monday be like you're a true involutionary.
Speaker 2: It kind of sounds like it does.
Speaker 3: This is this is really interesting. The formal definition of evolution is the process of involving or complicating right, or the state of being involved or complicated. But then the mathematic the mathematical definition is a function, transformation, or operator that is equal to its inverse. That's pretty crazy as of so below. I mean, yeah, true, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Again though, it's that light evil path of Kabala. It's like descending down and then ascending back up. It's like we we It's like you could look at it as a metaphor, like maybe we really are Lucifer in the sense that you know, we were this perfect angel of Life's just thinking about it as a story, right, literally, yeah, not literally, you know, maybe we were this you know, perfect angel of light, and then we got big headed and we're like, you know, oh my God, I can do this. I can be you know, even more powerful or whatever. We fall down into material reality and now we're Jesus or Christ or you could even say we're Buddha. We're ascending back up through like the humble path, through learning the lessons, through the suffering. Okay, there, now, how can I like not suffer anymore and go back home? Yeah, So that's the whole esoteric view. In a nutshell, the descent into matter, guided by the Satanic hierarchy is a natural process rather than a challenge fault of a tragic fault. We're gonna talk about the Satanic hierarchy in a minute and what they mean by that, because it's an allegory. While it brings suffering in challenges, it is not the result of a moral failing, but an essential step in the evolution of consciousness. The notion of original sin, as interpreted in orthodox theology, is rejected in theosophy. Instead, the so called sin is viewed as a necessary phase in the journey toward mastery over the creative forces of nature. Again, it's that tantric theme, right, that we can subdue our impulses, or like they say in alchemy, when you see these ancient Renaissance descriptions of like an alchemist and he has this sword and it has the ruby on top symbolizing the philosopher's stone, and across the bladis at azof it's showing that he's mastered nature, he's become a god, he's become a mortal, but he subdued the flesh right the devil as a force for liberation. A lifeus Levi, I thought this one was interesting. I don't know how I feel about a life as Levi, but I figured I wouldn't omit it a lifus Levi in the History of Magic describes Satan not as a black god, but as the negation of deity, a force created with a good purpose that can be applied to both good and evil. In this view of the devil is not a personified being, but a force that offers the potential for liberty, challenging the soul to rise above matter and realize its divine potential.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So again, I'm just going to keep going, and then I'm going to explain what I think that means. The monad and human individualization, having journey through the subhuman forms, reaches the human kingdom, a key objective in its evolution. This stage is known as individualization, where a spark of the monad becomes a distinct human ego, where we become I am so and so, I'm a different thing, I'm a different being, right. This process involves the development of self conscious thought and self realization. Another aspect of this hierarchy involves the monad ego inhabiting an emotional body to experience sexual desire. This descent culminates in a physical body, where the life force manifests through human love, desire, and procreation. So again it's saying here that the the whatever entities, whatever thought forms, are causing us to descend into material reality. It's us in a much higher way, right, And we know that it's going to be trials, that it's going to be suffering, that it's going to be painful, but we're like, but it's a part of our journey. We're gonna do it anyway. We're gonna go down and descend. The idea here is that over time, the humans of the world, creating all their different mythologies, have soonified Satan.
Speaker 3: Yet you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is not saying, you know, worship Satan or any of that dark show. That's not what this is saying, not at all. What it is saying is that it does not believe that the actual idea of a personified dark force, a singular dark force, exists, but actually that it's men, that it's man, that it's people, that it's dark magicians who abuse you know, the the the powers that we have inherently a spiritual beings descending from God. Right. The whole version of Atlantis, according to them, is that you know, it was it was black magicians who fucked everything up for us, you know, abusing their spiritual power. And I like that idea, Like, even before reading Theosophy, I've kind of thought, you know, I really don't think it makes sense for there to be a single personified dark force, right, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't if we don't think about like God as a singular higher entity, singular entity than like why would why would I.
Speaker 2: Think of God as literally everything?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, but the Christian view is like, but the Devil's everywhere? Is it? Or is it just a part of our nature experiencing suffering being here in material reality, you know, Like it's it's like it's like again, it's like black and white, yan and Yang, Like we come here as beings that have the potential for good and evil. It's not to us, you know, to make that choice to be good, but we have we have that other polarity inside of us. Everybody has the capability to do bad, just like they have the capability to do good. Absolutely, And I almost feel like because I believe so much in like the I don't know what you would call it, like the the fact that the universe is a sacred creation of God or you know whatever, this higher forces. I just feel like it doesn't make sense for there to be some like really highly you know, ultra powerful deity just like in control of everything. Like I really feel like if there are these negative entities that exist, perhaps they've been created by us.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I was gonna say that, I was gonna say the same thing. It's like the dark forces is the evils of men. But that is not to say that those evils don't carry energy of their own or exist even exactly. Yeah, like like from that evil energy that is inherent in men, and it's like possible in all men could emerge dark spirits.
Speaker 2: In the same sense that there have been good wisdom traditions throughout the time, like you know, protecting this knowledge. There have been bad ones. Yeah, there have been dark ones. And I believe that, you know a lot of these very ancient bloodline groups are responsible for like programming a lot of this stuff into humanity and like giving power to these ego gorees. It's just the agenda that's being pushed as far as UFOs and the alien story. It's negative. It's we have no evidence that it's positive. We have no evidence that it's good, and it's you know, it's it's they're pushing the envelope on this negative story. I mean literally just the other day there was like breaking information and I'll tell you later. I don't feel like it's worth my energy to even you know, acknowledge who on the show. But it's negative shit, bro, and these people in power are always creating this negative stuff. I just I really have a hard time believing that like some Satanic entity was like you're trapped here forever and you're in hell, you know, kind of like the Gnostic way or you know, even like you know, other traditions. I tend to think that, you know, the negative force that exists are thought forms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are absolute.
Speaker 2: I think there is a negative resonance to to, you know, the idea of Satan and the idea of the devil, because it's been charged with a specific meaning an idea for thousands of years. So I would not you know, recommend people go plan with that kind of idea, but I think it's important to maybe consider the idea that you know, we have sovereignty.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean, Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 2: Prisoners to some evil deity, right, maybe we are a part of God, and we did choose to come here, yeah, with the suffering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's ultimately our decision. And if you decide to meddle with the darker side of things like there there will be consequence.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think about like a kyber crystal and how it can be tainted by the intent of the holder. You know, it can be turned dark red like evil, by the intent of the user. It's like a sacred thing, a sacred light bringing thing, and it can be corrupted by the dark intent of the holder.
Speaker 4: Is there any record of it going the other way? Or is once it's corrupted you because of red?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way they describe it is. And actually I didn't watch The Acolyte, but because I heard it was I but they actually, for the first time ever, showed a kyber crystal being bled and it's actually like you're bleeding it, like you're you're like sucking the good energy out of it, like permanently you're bleeding it of all of it's like positive energy. Well, I have two.
Speaker 2: Two red.
Speaker 3: One's red, one's green.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, I don't know which one is. In Merry Christmas, I think of red and green.
Speaker 3: I always think of Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they got me at the thing. I think I told this story already. Very I don't remember as a kid was red.
Speaker 4: I never I've never seen Star Wars at the time, and I got a red lightsaber.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is sick.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, then we're in the thing making the lightsaber and they're like, in your mind's eye, what color is it? Like I had everybody closing their eyes in the room.
Speaker 2: Like they were real into it. It was kind of cool, and I was just like, whatever, I've paid for the experience just to get into it.
Speaker 4: And then I just like went back and saw my childhood self, like it's gotta be red. So I picked the red one, and then then I regretted it, and so I went to the thing and got a green one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when it's all unveiled, everybody just looks at you holding the red lightsabers like this guy.
Speaker 2: Actually, it was like everybody in there was red.
Speaker 3: Really, it was a Sith meet up.
Speaker 2: That sucks, man, straight up.
Speaker 3: A I think there was like one blue.
Speaker 2: And two greens. Got our light bar colors?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I'm Mace Windu.
Speaker 2: You got red on the bar though?
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever, I got a little bit more on genesis here. I'm gonna I'm gonna try to get through it and then we'll switch to revelations. But yeah, So the lo Heeman case, the monad and a mental body creating a strong sense of individuality marked by egoism and selfishness, personified by the figure of the devil. So again, it's like these higher spiritual entities came here and it's like, you know, splits into different individual beings and over time it's been personified as the devil. Right, that's the idea. This represents this separation and the ego driven aspects of human nature. Let me say like this, This is I think an easier way to summarize this because this is a big challenge for me, Like how do I make sure that people understand what I mean here when I start talking about the devil and all that, because I am by no means into that. I'm just talking symbolism. If I could put it as simple as possible, I would think that what's being stated by these wisdom traditions is that the ego is the devil. If there is a devil, it's the ego. That is inherent in all of us. Every single one of these wisdom or secret mystery traditions have these same principles and the same path, which is becoming in life and through the subduing of your ego. Kill the ego, yes, yeah, or rather overcome it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So do you think it's that this is I'm asking your personal opinion? Do you think it is that the ego in its entirety is the bad thing? Or do you think it's because the ego is responsible for all of the bad doings?
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, man, how could I know the answer? You know what I mean? I don't think that it's you know, I'm asking your ego is bad, then we're all bad?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm asking your opinion, Like, where what do you think? I think that just like you know, you boot up a computer and it has an operating system and it has certain rules that it follows to function. I think that the human experience is the same way, and everybody comes here with an ego, and everybody has the challenge of ah dissolving it to be more you know, loving, or more humble or you know, all the good qualities, right, I don't think like it's I think you can be the person you are and be great and even more when you overcome your ego. Because I've had this conversation with other people where they're like, well, you know, the ego is a good thing and it's responsible for you know, getting you this and that and the other. And it's like, I mean not really, because the ego is responsible for certain qualities, like you know, like it's it's hard to say on the spot, but it's like the.
Speaker 4: First thing that comes to my mind is being successful in the material realm. Like I think that, like being really good at doing something or a marketable skill is like an ego driven thing.
Speaker 2: But I think you can do that without an ego. You can do that with intelligence and intuition and wisdom, you know what I mean. Like, I don't think that's just because of the ego, you know what I mean. When I think of the ego, I think of like me, like selfishness, it's like arrogance, like pride, like you know, the impulses to do the things that are self serving, beneficial for me and not those around me, and helpful to me.
Speaker 3: But what's interesting is it's to what you think is you right right. It's I feel I look at the ego as the tether to the material world. It's like the thing that tethers your spirits and your idea of you. Yes, your idea, this liked fake thing that you've made up, that this is me, the thoughts that I have is me. Like that, it's the tether to the material world. And the point of killing it or overcoming it is like it's the lightning bulb path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awakening past the ego.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you came down here materialized. Your ego is your tether to the material world. But the goal is ultimately to ascend back to that original consciousness, that primordial you know, love and light. And you do that by overcoming the ego. So if you can do that within your lifetime, you get a taste of returning to that consciousness, to that.
Speaker 2: Light, I think you can be even more successful, more driven, more everything. Like I think that people think about it wrong. It's not like, okay, you know, now my life's boring and YadA, YadA, YadA. Like I think I think you become who you really are supposed to be when you overcome the ego. I think you put it in a great way. It's like it's your attachment to the material, but also your attachment to it's like they say in theosophic terms, like you're your your delusional understanding of who you are in reality. Yes, from the ego, it's delusion. It's living in delusion, having you know, the ego.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that delusion is the ego that it's the tether, it's the it's the thing that lets you walk around in this material world and think you're doing something. Thank you, Really I'm doing something. Man, I got this badass new job and make all his money, you know whatever, YadA, YadA, YadA. But it's like that's not even you. Like, the thing that's walking around doing all that stuff is not even actually you. That's the ego that you're living in the delusion of the ego and subservience too. Absolutely, and that's not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think anybody should be offended by that, because here's the big secret. We all are born with this. Yeah. Yeah, just like we're all born with the potential to do good and to do bad. We all came from the same place and we all live in the same place, and we're all trying to get back to the same place. We have the same challenges, we have the same obstacles. They might manifest differently. Yeah, but I'm just saying we're on an even playing field here. And you know, then you could say, well, no, we're not, because people are born with disabilities and people are born with X, Y Z other disadvantages, and you know what, You're right, Yeah, and I can't possibly understand that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that everybody lives within the ego. I think even human beings who have reached enlightenment still at times live within their ego telling a joke. That's interesting you say that telling a joke is living in your ego, because why would a why would an enlightened spirit being tell a joke?
Speaker 2: This talks about like what what we're getting into now. It talks about that spiritual uh symbol of the serpent, you know, being like Kundalini, it's going up your spine or whatever. Right, that's that energy in us that we can transmute to higher potential. It talks about it being undulating like a wave. And I think that that's pretty profound. Like, I think you're right. I think I think it's not a straightforward path necessarily but it is kind of like a spiral path, like we're we're we're still going up, but maybe you stumble a little bit, maybe you're back in your old ways. That's that's why I say this a lot on the show. It's not about being perfect. Just keep fucking going, Just keep trying, like you're not just gonna wake up and be like I'll never sin again. No, no, you know, might running off the road, you motherfucker.
Speaker 3: As long as you are, alright, a human being, you're gonna you're gonna act like a human being from time to time at very least.
Speaker 2: It's like what you said, it's your intention to do good. It's it's that kernel of intention. That's actually what it says in Theosophy. We talked about it on the on the the Ageless Wisdom episode, they talk about like I think it was the first or second great initiation of the soul. It's like, you know, the ascended masters up in the realms above, they're like, oh, look, this soul has the kernel of the intention to do good. Let's help them now, Yeah that intention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we said that at one point recently, Like I think being a good person is the intention and the desire to be a good person. It's not doing good all of the time. I agree, it's the intention that matters.
Speaker 2: I fully agree. All right, let me see I already saw this part. Another aspect of this hierarchy involves, Oh no, no, let me skip one more. I'm sorry. The devil serpentine form. Wow, I was just talking about this. The devil serpentine form symbolizes the undulatory nature of generative power in both nature and humans. The serpent's role in the allegory of Adam and Eve's temptation represents the allure from innocence to sexual experience, mirroring the undulating current of life force which has veiled in esoteric symbology like Kundalini. So before we came here, we were completely impurely innocent, spiritual beings. We didn't need to physically pro create. We were free from these ego attachments of you know, pleasure and lust and greed and all these things that we know can suffer with if it's abused and out of balance and mortal life. And we said, okay, we're going to go down there and experience that, you know, good luck, you know, keep going, you know, the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden symbolizes the versal life force imbued with intelligence. It represents cosmic electricity or the primordial faux hat. I'm not sure what faux hat is, but that's what it says, so I read it the fundamental energy present in all matter. The tree's roots reach into pre cosmic space, the undifferentiated substance, while it's trunk and bodies divine generative power focused into the cosmos. This tree parallels the cosmic and esoteric structures like solar systems, planetary schemes of various life forms. This tree resembles symbols such as the letter shin which is I think it's a Hebrew word, I mean letter, The cadusis of Hermes, and the Hindu Ida, Pingala and Sushumna. Ancient traditions like the Norse egdrasill to Hindu and Buddhist world trees, echoing the symbolism of interconnected cosmic and life forces. Often associated with the Tree of Life, The serpent or the dragon guards it, representing both the allure of wisdom and the potential misuse of power and eaten. The serpent's role as the temptation which symbolizes the transition from innocence to the complexity of knowledge and experience and Kabbalism or Kabbala. The tree symbolizes the macrocosm and the microcosm, revealing cosmic processes and human relationships with the universe. The Garden of Eden, with its symbolism, represents the dynamic interplay between primordial spirit and matter, with Eve as the cosmic substance atam Is the creative spirit and the tree as their generative connection. The trunk of the tree represents the spinal column in cord. Its branches are the body's nerves, while the flowers correspond to chakras or the life force centers and their associated nerve centers and glands like the pineal, the pituitary, the indocrine system, the thaumus, the testes. That pause was so, just think about it if I was gonna say it or not.
Speaker 3: I was like, and it's the root, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Root chakra, or maybe it's the sacral. But the fruit symbolized oh, and the ovaries. The fruit symbolized the outcomes of the evil lutionary process and the capacity of individuals to channel and express the prime evil life force through various levels of consciousness and physical aspects. In nature, these fruits are the diverse forms of life continually produced. When humans engage in procreation, they symbolically partake in the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The biblical command against this act, whereas in Genesis two seventeen says you know you'll be cursed to die, this might conceal deeper esoteric wisdom, which in symbolic terms, death refers to the spiritual deadness or a loss of higher awareness. It is not talking about the physical death that people think that it meant, not physical demise. Yet, the excessive indulgence of these material desires can lead to a temporary loss of spiritual insight, reflecting the idea that if misused, it can have negative outcomes that we have to be in balance and moderation. In the Garden of Eden Adam. Adam represents the early passion free androgynous humans right, meaning that they didn't exist in the duality of the physical reality. They were purely spiritual beings outside of the need for any sort of procreation or whatever. Yeah, the state of innocence persists from birth until puberty. The garden itself symbolizes the human body with Adam and Eve embodying the dual creative energies, and the Tree of Life representing the spinal cord in the brain. The Tree of Life with his trunk symbolizing the spinal cord, channels the vital electrical energy. During procreation. This energy moves downwards to the generative organs. When sublimated, which is like tantra. Through spiritual practice, it can be redirected upwards towards the brain, enhancing spiritual awareness and unity with the divine source, like she talks about with you know, supernatural humans, sages of the past. Oh wow, through tantra.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a really cool description of tantra.
Speaker 2: Sublimation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the shifting of the energy to Yeah. Wow, that's really cool.
Speaker 2: Secret of initiation. It involves the successful redirection of this life force, making the initiative spiritually immortal or awaken like a god. The power can be constructive or destructive, so it's uses guarded with the mystical traditions allegories like the Command and Eden concealed deeper teachings about this power. The transition from Eden represents human puberty symbolically and metaphorically, symbolizing the loss of innocence. Full spiritual redemption or ascension into a depth ship is achieved by transcending materialism and sensuality, akin to the symbolic bondage narratives in the Old Testament, such as Israelites in Egypt or Samson's imprisonment. So let's get it straight here for a second. And I want to acknowledge this. It's talking a lot about sex.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, Genesis is largely about sex, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And my idea about this is that it's it's really I think this is true for everything, right, Like let's say you know you like gambling. It's fine, it gives you a sensation, right, but you just you can't stop, and you're addicted to it and you're like enslaved by itsulure. Well, you know, you got a problem. And I think that's true for every uh, you could say vice. Like from the Gnostic perspective, it's like, we come here with seven egoic attachments, which are understood as these seven deadly sins, which I always can't name off the top of my head. It's like, you know, lust, pride, greed, wrath, fury, sloth, and envy. I did it?
Speaker 3: You did it? I did it? You know. I think isn't gluttony one of them? Or did you say that?
Speaker 2: Did I say that?
Speaker 3: Maybe? I think maybe.
Speaker 2: Lust, pride, greed, sloth, gluttony, envy, and fury wrath. You know, I think that these are the seven generic problems that exist for everybody. Yes, absolutely, I just think that there's something a little bit more special about like maybe you know, the sexual forest or the creative forest or whatever, because like it literally has the occult power to create life, Like it is literally mirroring the act of you know, primortal energies coming together in creating life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be seen as divine in that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So I think that maybe there's like great emphasis in the ancient past of them being like, you know, treat this carefully, you know that, don't don't abuse this power? Right. Yeah, it's interesting nonetheless to read about. Yeah, because your palms will get hairy or something like that. You're in time out, You're you're in time definitely in time out.
Speaker 3: Bro, your palms didn't get hairy in time out?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm almost done with Genesis. People believe it. Wow, The Tree of Life symbolizes both the creative intellect and the responsive nature of matter. In advanced evolution, its sap represents the generative life force of the human mind. The tree embodies human consciousness, while the serpent signifies that undulatory, formative cosmic force. Right, it's the primordial force coiled around the tree, symbolizing the act of creative power, just like the Kundalini serpents around our spine, right, Or like Moses has a brass staff and there's a spine coiled around the staff. The caduces, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did I say spine?
Speaker 2: I meant the serpent is around the staff. The same with Hermes cadusis you know, it's serpents entwined around his wand or his staff. It's obviously important symbolism here when depicted. Sometimes a single serpent or two serpents flanking the tree illustrate the dynamic currents of this energy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Their expulsion from Eden is the loss of innocence, the temporary dormancy of the life force after procreation. This signifies the transition from pristine purity to evolutionary development and self unfoldment awakening Advanced enlightenment, evolution the Cherubim represent a hierarchy associated with a positive life force. They are akin to celestial scribes responsible for initiating and directing primordial forces and esoteric terms. Esoteric and esoteric terms. They help manage the flow of cosmic electricity, symbolized by the swastika, which actually people might not know this, but that's a very ancient Hindu symbolist the sun.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh it's the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know why. I thought it was like the symbol of like love or something like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nazi stole it and turned it bad. But it's a really old symbol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thousands and thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Old, So I wanted to hit this part again. And esoteric philosophy, the Satanic hierarchy, personified by the devil or serpent, includes intelligences or elohem that guide the monad into physical bodies. This process is essential for the monad's incarnation. Right. Monads are the pure spirit. Virtual beings face significant limitations and loss of purity when entering matter. This descent involves self limitation, physical embodiment, and the experience of separation and sexual impulses which are foreign and appealing to their innate universal consciousness. Despite their hesitation, the monads are drawn into matter by law of polarity, an interplay of attraction and repulsion, which is very interesting. This cosmic struggle reflects the conflict between spirit and matter, which is symbolized by the war in Heaven Revelations twelve and seven. Right, then, this is my last little bit on genesis. Here, the journey through matter represents a struggle to align the outer self with the inner spirit. The spiritual battle is depicted in various mythologies like Saint George slaying the dragon in the Labors of Hercules or thor all of these heroic archetypes. They are showing you the the awakening of the triumph over material reality.
Speaker 3: Interesting that for thought a giant serpent and Marduk, that's that's really interesting in Hercules. Yeah, it's like hydra, it's like conquering that Kundalini energy. Like that's pretty wild symbolism.
Speaker 2: There's a famous I'll pull it up real quick.
Speaker 3: It could be seen as like like we were talking about that sexual like Kundalini tantric energy, Like it could be seen as fighting that to to ensure that your intentions are pure, you know, because it could be a dark thing like it could be.
Speaker 2: It's not saying that sex is evil, not at all, which is really you know, good to hear it. It's not saying that, it's saying like, you must be in control.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: You must be in control of all of your urges. Yes, but but this one has consequences. This is a I'm not sure this is from fifteen sixty seven. Oh, it's Paracelsus. That's even better. He's like one of the most famous alchemists of all time. This is a depiction of Paracelsus. All right. He's holding a sword and it's got this little stone on top, and written on the stone is Azoth, which in alchemical camera I can try, but written I mean anyway, Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. Azof in alchemical terms is uh. It's like that universal life force. It's like, you know, they were showing you like I've achieved ays off, I've subdued mortal existence. I've awakened it's al chemical terms for you know, being an enlightened master. But I don't know if this will really appear on the camera, but it's yeah, Paracelsus, very interesting guy. He's like one of the most prominent alchemical philosophers in all of history. And right here on his sword, is it visible on the camera at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, Right here on.
Speaker 2: The sword it says Azoth, which is their terminology, which is interesting because in World of Warcraft the realm is Azarov.
Speaker 3: Hmm. But anyway, so Azof is like the primordial infinite consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the life force. It's like chi or prana or the force.
Speaker 3: Right. Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool, Yeah, like I've mastered this force.
Speaker 3: That's really cool by overcoming those primal urges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awakening, becoming a spiritual man. Right, how do you want to do this? Do you still want to jump right into it? Or do you want to take a short little break.
Speaker 3: We could take a little break if you want. Yeah, yeah, we could do that. I do. I do think it's really interesting, like thinking about Genesis. Thinking back on Genesis is like, I didn't remember it being so much about sex, but it really, it really is the whole thing. I mean you think about it, it's it's like.
Speaker 2: A lot of the Bible is yeah, true.
Speaker 3: It's it's like obviously the creation story, but then you have Adam and Eve. But then you also have Abraham and Sammy Hagar and and Lot and his daughters, and like the line of Abraham, it's like all a lot of it is about sex, and a lot of it is like the symbolism I It wouldn't have occurred to me until we broke it down bit by bit and like look deeper into the esoteric meaning of these things and cross referenced it across different Eastern Western beliefs. Right, it's it's it's.
Speaker 2: Eye opening, man.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: Honestly, bro, I know you're busy, but I really think you would like the Secret Teaching of all ages. And you can borrow my physical copy if you want. It is it is not what you think. It's it is what you think, but it's not. It's not some boring, you know, fifteen hundred text, dude. It's it's it's from the perspective of a guy like me and you, who's like this shit is so interesting, you know, oh my god, and they did this and they did this. It's it's packed full of information once you get past the like the preface or whatever. Many years ago, when I started this book, probably seven years ago, I couldn't even get past the preface, and I was less mature then, and also I had just moved out of my own for the first time, and I had a lot on my plate. But this time I picked it up again and I was like, I'm gonna skip the preface, forget it. I just want to read the material. Started with the introduction, and I was hooked, and I was like, oh my god. The entire introduction of this book, at least the copy I have on Kindle, I'm sure it's the same everywhere else. The entire introduction is like the entire history of like the Greek philosophers and how they like changed started first of all, and then like evolved philosophy. Yeah, and then chapter one is like, Okay, now you know about philosophy and that history. Now we're gonna talk about the esoteric shit.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: So, like it's really interesting, like he almost goes chronological a little bit like that, like with these traditions and how old they are and the way he like links them and like compares their symbolism. It's it's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: I'd love to read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you can bor it if you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds fast because I have it on Kindle. Sweet yeah, no, it sounds fascinating. I'm totally down to read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but and you know, basically, maybe we could take a short break and then we could do some revelations.
Speaker 3: Yeah sounds good. It sounds like a revelation. Hey, guys, we just came back from our little break and we realized that we went two hours talked about Genesis and we didn't plan on that. So rather than just going straight into revelation, we're gonna We're gonna do it as a completely separate episode and give it its own episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more time to uh look into the end of the world.
Speaker 3: And hopefully it's also all about sex.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that it is at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that Genesis was all about sex, but I'm learning today, so maybe it is. Maybe the dragon.
Speaker 2: It's about a little bit more, but it is a lot about that. But yeah, yeah, no, I mean, I'm I'm honestly really relieved, because that's why I brought it up to you all before. I was like, you know this, this is gonna be a long one.
Speaker 3: I kind of knew, Well it was honestly like super fascinating, So I'm glad that we went this long about Genesis and like really dove deep on this symbolism and shit behind it. Yeah, that was sick.
Speaker 2: Revelation will be fun. I think we will give it a proper burial, like we will really just you know, go all the way in.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go really hard on it because that's like maybe my favorite book of the Bible too. It's so sick.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really cool. And also check out patreon dot com slash Bledsoe said, so you'll get a whole nother show, full disclosure. You'll get Discord. I was pointing at the wrong camera. You'll get Discord, which is our community full of a bunch of amazing omies. Shout out to all the.
Speaker 2: Omies, shout out to the OMI Society, to.
Speaker 3: The OMI Society. I love that. And you get the episodes early too. And also there's another freaking show coming up on Ptreon and it's gonna be out very soon.
Speaker 2: You know what else we haven't acknowledged on the show at all? What subscribers. Oh yeah, like YouTube subscribers. Yeah, oh my god, you just had a little milestone hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hit a huge milestone twenty k.
Speaker 2: That's honestly insane. Man, really that is insane because that's like, that's a stadium of people. It is when you think about it like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you put all those people together, it would be a massive stadium.
Speaker 2: That's humbling.
Speaker 3: It is so thank you all so much for watching and listening and subscribing. We love you all very much.
Speaker 2: I'm at a loss. I mean, I just I feel like I just want to revelations. But you're gonna have to wait till next time.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to wait. It's gonna beautiful. So tune in, dude.
Speaker 2: It next side for revelations with the Bloods those Zidzu cru You ready, We're out of here. Oh God, weird things happen in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Of what so see it.
Speaker 5: It was so weird.
Speaker 3: Coming closer to us. I here stay his straight up.
Speaker 2: Like smiring on the inside of it.
Speaker 3: No one knows. Mad. Wow, it's come.
Speaker 5: When I've ever talked air got solid. Dr ka ain't happen
Speaker 3: Nat Nation ch