Speaker 1: Smatch.
Speaker 2: We have today he'ld bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a pre bat. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets.
Speaker 1: No bebatt more power to you.
Speaker 3: Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care dot i E.
Speaker 2: We have today you old bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 4: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 1: Euros in pre bets. No be bett more power.
Speaker 3: To you Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly gambling care dot Ie.
Speaker 1: Attention jittoheads, attention bo scouts.
Speaker 5: Rose by the pseudonymst Nerdly it's time for the soul of excellence.
Speaker 1: He is a radio host here in New York. The Rush Hour is on the air. Rush Rush Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 6: Welcome, my friends to the Wednesday edition of both Standley's Rush Hour. If you would like to be part of the program this afternoon. Eight hundred eighty four eight nine to two two is how you were just eight hundred jail eight four eight nine two two two. I just cracked myself up right before the show started.
Speaker 4: Something flashed my mind.
Speaker 6: You know, Okay, I'll backtrack and trigger it all the way I looked at the headline. Defeated in Dalton trustee Jason house Beach incumbent Mayor Tifferanly Hayden Yard or Henyard, however she pronounces it by landslide in primary. This is the hood rat mayor out there in Dalton, Illinois. Hood rat got blown. I mean it was a blowout. It was a blowout. It wasn't even close. Doesn't even He won three thousand, eight hundred ninety six votes, or eighty seven point ninety one percent of the votes. She got a mirror five hundred and thirty six, her friend's family and those on the staff. When the payrolls showed up to vote for her, almost nobody else did, and they showed. She didn't even bother to come to her own election night party. There's a video scanning the room. The room is completely empty, except there are three people huddle in a corner over there. Then they get to the back of the room, there's three or four more people standing around outside of that. Music is blaring. Nobody in the room. So not only no concession speech, she just said, well, God has other plans for me or whatever, and that's not designer close. I don't know, you know, she did okay as the mayor, she racked up huge bills, but okay, so that was I saw the headline and then for some reason she made me think of the other one, mighty mouth who we have a SoundBite from today, Jasmine Crocket Now, Jasmine Crockett has said over the past few days, or I don't know whether Jasmine said it or another Democrat said it. Anyway, her name is being floated, believe it or not, Jasmine Crockett as a potential presidential pick for the Democrats in twenty twenty eight. Jasmine Crockett right her. In fact, let's listen to Jasmine, because Jasmine, you know, they voted the Republicans holded on their budget last night, and old Jasmine had a few words to say before the vote cut eleven and let's just listen to Jasmine.
Speaker 4: Is Jasmine, But.
Speaker 7: We're in the minority. But so long as we stand song and that one Democrat falters, let me tell you, there are going to be Republicans. They don't want to vote for this, and they can't lose more than one vote. So so long as we stand together and so long as we're here, and the Republicans they're dysfunctional. They can't get this done by themselves.
Speaker 4: Is this review to how democracy message?
Speaker 6: They can't get this Sun bank them child. They did it by themselves last night. They passed their budget. They passed it despite the the the the warnings some Jasmine. So anyway, going back to what triggered me, I thought, for a brief moment right before the show started, I started laughing. I said, imagine if Jasmine Crockett actually becomes president of the United States, can you imagine what her cabinet would look like? Because I also saw a story about you know, the first cabinet meeting with Trump today, and that was a that was a doozy. And then I just started thinking, who could be in Jasmine's cabinet? So, Okay, you could have Jasmine, you could have her vice president be this Heyward mayor mayor Hainard Gal. Okay, you could bring in Joy Read to be like secretary of State. You could bring in Tiffany Cross. Yeah, you could bring in Attorney General Fanny Willis. Are you starting to get the picture here of this cabinet that I'm putting together, the Jasmine Crockett cabinet.
Speaker 7: This would be just a better understand your ruling. If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's leach, blind, bad built, butsch body, that would not be engaging personalities.
Speaker 6: Correct, But I'm liking this, the Crocket Cabinet. We ought to actually fill in every position over the next few weeks and just beg the Democrats to run Jasmine Crockett in twenty twenty eight so that she could deliver for America the Crocket cabinet. We could get them all in there. We can have Joy Reid in there. We could put a whoopee Goldberg notice I'm I'm it's like diverse, diverse hens steroids, right, equity on steroids.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 4: And then we appoint to Rihanna the head of the Kennedy Center. It's just this is this is a gift that just can keep on giving. And I want to do it. I'm gonna I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go ahead and get the Crockett cabinet, Jasmine Crockett cabinet. All right.
Speaker 6: So, as stated, the Republicans did advance their budget last night, two seventeen to two fifteen. It was a close vote. It requires reducing Medicaid costs. Oh, but one of his members around an approach that required significantly reducing the costs but not cutting benefits. And Trump made that really clear again. They call for one point five to two trillion dollars in spending reduction reductions over the next ten years, four trillion to four point five trillion dollars in tax cuts. That of course has the left inflamed. And so the speech is on the floor. Nancy Pelosi delivered part of her speech on the floor.
Speaker 4: Let's just play it. It's cut seven.
Speaker 9: Just listen to Nancy, Just just listen to your constituents, hear what they have to say about what it means to their statistical wellbeing.
Speaker 10: Listen to your constituents. The numbers are staggering. By voting for this cruel bill, you are betraying hard working Americans, betrayed by raising costs for all those already struggling to make ends meet. The president reduce the cost of living, He didn't reduce inflation.
Speaker 5: He didn't.
Speaker 10: Indeed, a vote for this budget months is a vote against Medicaid, ripping away healthcare from children, people with disabilities, and seniors. And is the vote against snap, as the Distinguished Chairman indicated, taking food out of the mouths of babies. And you do that with glee.
Speaker 11: Okay, So the Republicans going, we've never heard this before. The Republicans are so evil. It's a cruel, cruel bill. And they're going to give money to billionaires.
Speaker 6: In the way that they're going to give million the billionaires a lot of money, is that they're gonna rob the poor people of all of their billions, because poor people have billions of dollars, you see, And so they're gonna take the billions and billions of dollars from the poor and they're gonna give it to the rich. It's kind of a reversed Robinhood things. They're gonna go. The Republicans what they're gonna do. They're gonna go to your children and they're gonna take the damn food off the table. There's second of these children being able to eat food. Who wants children? Who wants to live in a country where children can eat food? They Republicans don't. They're Republicans want to take them food, they just don't want to take it off the table. They're gonna take the food out of their mouths. Your little kids are gonna have their food in their minds. Some of you feed your children meat, and those kids are gonna be biting down on that hamburger, biting down on that hot dog, or since you're really poor, biting down into that fried spam. And Republicans are gonna come and they're gonna down. They're gonna tell you to open your mouth and they're gonna snatch the fried spam out of your child's mouth, because that's who they are. They're gonna take money, and then they're gonna come for the babies. The baby is gonna be suckling on bottles, and Republicans are gonna get a straw and they're gonna put that straw in the mouth of those chilling and oh.
Speaker 1: It's just to this becus.
Speaker 4: They're gonna think about it.
Speaker 6: But they're gonna steal the milk from the children's mouths because that's how evil Republicans are. They do this all the time. They steal it from from from children. And then they're gonna go after the elderly. I mean that Medicare, how dare you be sick and Medicaid, Well, we're gonna make sure all of you die with no health care in the streets, because that's how evil and cruel that's what's in this budget.
Speaker 4: That's what's in this budget. Nothing but cruelty, nothing.
Speaker 6: But stealing fold, stealing food from children, missing old people, Diana Street. Republican evil, that's what's in the bill. Okay, So now let's turn to Pamela Jayapol in Washington, uh, because she also wanted to just weigh in on the budget.
Speaker 12: If you are at home watching this, I want you to think about what Republicans want to slash from your life so that they can lower taxes for the biggest corporations and wealthiest billionaires like Elon Musk. They want to cut a minimum the floor of eight hundred and eighty billion dollars from Medicaid, which covers healthcare for seventy two million Americans. Medicaid pays for nursing homes for five out of eight seniors across the country. Pays for healthcare for thirty eight million kids, including over three million kids in Texas and one point two million kids in Ohio. In fact, it pays for sixty four percent of childbirths in Speaker Mike Johnson and Majority Leader Steve Scalise's home state of Louisiana. Any Republican who votes for this resolution is voting for those cuts, as well as devastating cuts to nutrition and Medicare. Don't listen to Republicans who try to say that Medicaid won't be touched.
Speaker 6: That's right. They're Republicans are so evil. I know we have to break damnit, but I'm gonna finish. Republicans are so evil that even in Mike Johnson's district, because he doesn't have to be re.
Speaker 4: Elected, they're gonna come.
Speaker 6: They're gonna close the damn nursing home downs and turn the old people.
Speaker 4: In nursing homes out in the street.
Speaker 6: They're gonna stop children, childbirths from happening because nobody's gonna pay for the childbirths.
Speaker 4: How do children gonna get here. They're gonna stop all the childbirths.
Speaker 6: Because they evil. They're evil. They're gonna stop it all. They're gonna go out, turn out the nursing homes. They're gonna do everything to ruin everybody because Republicans hate everybody, even their own children. They're gonna take the milk and the out of their own children's mouth because they're just evil. We gotta take a break. Oh yes, heavenly birthday today. The one of the only Fats Domino, Antwine, Domino singer, pianost Bam Leaders songwriter and You Come nineteen forty nine, he broke on the scene. His record Fat Man actually sold a million copies, widely considered to be the first rock and roll record to be a million seller. Passed away in twenty seventeen, eighty nine years old in Louisiana, where Republicans right now we're trying to figure out how to starve the population, especially the kids and the people like nursing homes were coming right back.
Speaker 4: Pos Eny Dress Hallen, don't go away.
Speaker 5: This is the rush Hour with James Goldenly James.
Speaker 12: Golden known popularly as both sndly.
Speaker 5: This is the rush Hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 6: I'm getting some help, Princess Dies helping me round out the Crockett cabinet. We have Bill Clinton as Secretary of the Interior. Nineteen fifty eight. On this day, Perry Cuomo was at number one with this one, Magic Moments. It was the second number one song in a row for two writers that would become synonymous with hits. Burt Bachrack and Hal David stay number one for eight weeks. Magic Moments. Perry kuomins James Golin sternly with you. Yes. And by the way, I've made a correction. I deleted one person because there's a better choice for Jasmine Crockett's secretary of State. That would be il Han Omar Ermardel Secretary of State. Now just goes to show you the youngsters don't quite know some of these things that I'm spoofing about. And I don't say that in disparaging way, because Jones says me, Okay, well, what are you going to replace this stuff with and I Jonas, they're not it's not happening. None of this is true, none of these things. The Democrats have been running this same playbook for literally forty years or more. It started with social security with Lawton Childs, the former governor Diamond Florida. Back on Flida was a total Democrat slave owning kind of state Confederate nature, and the Fla Democrats when they were backing by that, they started, They're gonna steal your social secure at it. They're gonna they're gonna they're gonna get rid of y'all social secure aty. They're gonna Republican gonna steal it. And then they started with every time they put on a new government entitlement, start spending money, start giving stuff to people, the Democrats run on Republicans are gonna take it away from you. That's the playbook. So I don't care what it is, no matter what it is, yourselfial security. You paid unto that, but it's still some people didn't pay the full rides that they getting out of.
Speaker 4: Hank Johnson, Ambassador to Guam.
Speaker 6: I love it. That's a story too. Hank Johnson, the congressman who stood up one day on the House floor, actually positive the idea that guam because the Global Woman was going to capsize. It was gonna tilt and then dump into the ocean. Anyway, Democrats have been saying the same old crap for forty years. They're gonna steal your social security. They had another air before. Republicans are gonna let medicate wither on the vine Medicare and then they gonna We're gonna they pushed Grandma over the cliff. Special Counsel Nathan Wade. It keeps getting better, the cracket cabinet. James Golder's thirdly here with you. The point is we're not the Republican's not gonna do anything to hurt people's social security, their Medicare, their Medicare. It's all Democrat lives has been for years. Keep you right here, don't go away.
Speaker 10: James Golden, known popularly as most Neerly.
Speaker 1: This is the rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I asked Jonas, Jonas, what are we played coming back with these? Let to come back with Arica? Who we're coming back with Arica? Arica bad bad oh.
Speaker 13: Er?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well see you are, kid. It's hard for me to believe that actually this song is this.
Speaker 4: Old is older than me. No, well.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: It was around nineteen ninety seven. I mean I think you.
Speaker 1: Were I was a little older. I'm ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you're like two years old when the song came out.
Speaker 6: Bro Yes, sir, okay, Eric Abadu.
Speaker 4: Rim shot.
Speaker 6: This was this album did really well for her, Eric ad But Eric Abadu on the map, of course, not your map, but on the map, you know what. I want to take a call as I was just playing to you there. Look, no, no, no, it's what these things that are democrats are saying are not going to That's not going to happen. This is the fear mongering campaign they have been running on America for forty years. However, let's go to the telephones, because I think Barbara in East Village might run away in on this as well.
Speaker 4: How are you, Barbara?
Speaker 1: Welcome?
Speaker 13: Yes, Hi, thank you, I'm fine. I want to know, Okay, you've been very sarcastic all along on this today. What do you really think is going to happen? I mean, they're talking about saving money. What do you think they're going to do? And why do you think it will not have disastrous consequences on vulnerable people. There are a lot of people very vulnerable right now, and you make their lives worse, you cut any of their benefits, it's going to be even worse. So what it realistically, what do you expect to happen?
Speaker 6: What I expect to happen is one of the things that's happening now is that we're finding out how much horror lies in these budgets, what American tax payers are actually paying for and have been paying for. We've been paying for all kinds of things that had the American people known their taxes were going to be used for these purposes, they would have thrown the politicians that put these things in place out a long time ago. That's what I expect to happen, that there would be massive cuts in some of the fraudulent spending that has been fraudulent, meaning meaning that the American people were not told, for instance, that their tax dollars are going to be used to fund the sexual ideologues around the world and what they want to see happen around the world, which is promotion of sexual idea idology that was never what the American mission was. We're gonna bring you know, our view of a minority view of what sexuality in the world should be and spend American taxpayer dollars on it, for instance.
Speaker 4: And that's just one of many.
Speaker 6: Now when it comes to the things that you said, social Security, Medicaid, Donald Trump was asked about that at the White House to date. I want you to listen to what he said. That's cut five and don't hang on because I want to talk with you about it.
Speaker 4: Barbara.
Speaker 6: Let's go, because once again Donald Trump was asked about cutting so of security, cutting medicaid and this was the questioning.
Speaker 3: Built it passed last night, aims to cut you trillion dollars?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: Can you guarantee that Medicare or Medicaid social Security.
Speaker 4: Will not be touched?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean I have said it so many times. You shouldn't be asking me that question. Okay, this will not be read my lips. It won't be read my lips anymore. We're not going to touch it now. We are going to look for fraud.
Speaker 15: I'm sure you're okay with that, like people that shouldn't be on people that are illegal, aliens and others criminals in many cases, and that's with social Security. We have a lot of people. You see that immediately. When you see people that are two hundred years old that are being said checks for Social Security, some of them are actually being said checks. So we're tracing that down and I have a feeling that Pam is going to do a very good job with that. But you have a lot of fraud. But now I'm not we're not doing.
Speaker 6: Anything, okay, So Barbara, do you feel any better about that?
Speaker 13: Well, I don't know when you say he says a lot of fraud, I don't know what the proof is of that. There's always fraud. Every system allows for some greed, for some fraud. You have corporations committing fraud, raising prices when they don't have to. I mean, I don't know if the prevalence of what he's calling fraud is really what he's saying it is.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question, do you think do you think that there's something wrong when your government issues one point seven a trillion not Notice, I'm not saying million, I'm not saying billions. When there is a Treasury entry for one point seven trillion dollars in spending and yet nobody in the federal government can tell you where the money went.
Speaker 4: Do you think there's something.
Speaker 13: Wrong that that's terrible, that's absolutely terrible.
Speaker 6: That's fraud darling, absolutely, Okay, okay, let me let me, let me, let me go on. Do you think that there's something fraudulent when your pentagon cannot account for over three hundred close to four hundred billion dollars in an order? Okay, So just between the two of those hold on, just between the two of those items, we're already talking about two point three two point four trillion dollars in spending just the two of them. So you're saying, I don't know that there's frauda just between two items that have been uncovered, we're looking at over two and a half two point two two point three trillion dollars worth of spending. Now, if you start going through line by line and you start seeing all this money that's being shelled out to these NGOs non governmental organizations to do what to do pet projects of politicians, and then you start looking at which they're going to start tracing how does some of these politicians go into Congress being upper middle class and come out of Congress multi multimillionaires.
Speaker 13: Right? Well, I think we know that there has been uh, it has been really revealed that there has been instarted trading that. Yes, we know that people have been known to trade on advance information. They know there's going to be a merger, they know there's going to be a change in policy, and they sell stock or they buy stock based on that. I think we've heard about that. I don't know if people who did that were all what was it a Keating five or something? I can't remember.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was and that involved John McCain and a bunch of other That was a banking deal. But let me just ask you another question. Let me ask you a philosophical question, Barbara, Barbara, do you think Republicans want to hurt people?
Speaker 13: I don't think they want to hurt people. I think sometimes people convince themselves they're doing the right thing, but they're misguided or they just so little.
Speaker 6: Do you think Republicans want to steal the food from children's mouths?
Speaker 13: Oh, I don't know. That's putting it so dramatically.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's what Nancy Pelosi said. That's not putting it.
Speaker 6: That's putting it in the terms that Nancy Pelosi is telling the American people do you think that Republicans want to steal food from children's mouths.
Speaker 13: No, I don't think they do.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me ask you another question.
Speaker 6: Do you think Republicans want to throw older people in nursing homes out into the street, that throw them out of their nursing homes.
Speaker 13: I don't think they do. No, I don't think they do.
Speaker 4: And do you think that.
Speaker 6: They would tolerate Do you think that Mike Johnson in Louisiana and Steve Calise want to make Steve Steve Scalise want to make sure that women that have to give birth in their own state of Louisiana have the hospitals are closed and these women have to give birth in the back rooms in the alleys because Republicans have shut off the money for childbirth. Do you think that that's what the Republicans want to do?
Speaker 13: Well, I don't know, but there have been hospitals that have been shut down there and Republicans want.
Speaker 6: To make sure and Republicans are to blame, not these crazy scheme. Republicans want to shut down hospitals so that they can make sure that women have to give birth in the back alleys.
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 13: I think sometimes people don't consider consequences. They're looking at the bottom line as they're always giving so much money it can't be right, let's cut it, And they don't really focus on what are going to be the human consequences. If they do, they might not do it. They probably.
Speaker 4: Do you think Republicans have children too?
Speaker 13: Yes, of course they do.
Speaker 4: Do they have wives?
Speaker 13: Money?
Speaker 4: Do they have wives? Do they have mothers and fathers?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Do you tell Wait a minute, wait, so all Republicans are rich?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Well, so do you think Republicans as an electing as a path to elections to make sure they get re elected? Do you think that Republicans want to run on the idea? Guess what we cut and we made sure that we hurt. We stole the food from children, We kick grandma out of her nursing home. We made sure that you women that are having babies didn't have to have them in the back alleys.
Speaker 4: And we generally hate people.
Speaker 6: We hate clean air, we hate clean water because we don't use air and water and therefore re elect us. Do you think that's what the Republicans are really all about.
Speaker 13: I don't think people conctially say that. I think some people just block out. They're kind of unaware of what the realities of poverty are. They don't know any poor people, they've never met any they don't go to find out. I mean, I heard a couple of people on the radio I won't mention their names actually say once that the people aren't homeless because they're poor, they're homeless because they're drug addicts and alcoholics. And I thought, well, there are tons of drug addicts and alcoholics and mentally ill people who are not homeless. And I ran down a list. I called somebody and I told them a list of people Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen and Robert Downey Junior and Kitty Jococcus and beddie Ford and Carrie Fisher, old people who drug and alcohol problems, and not a single one of them is homeless. Why because they're not poorer. So yes, absolutely, homelessness is caused by poverty. If you're not poor, you won't be homeless, and if you are poor, you don't.
Speaker 6: Homelessness is not caused by poverty. There's not a cause of relationship. Just because you're poor, you're homeless. And look, and there are people who are mentally ill who decide that they do want to live in the streets. There are people who because of public yes, come on, yes there are yes, there are right and I'm unlike and I'm not one of these people.
Speaker 4: You're talking about.
Speaker 6: Who doesn't I happen to know some of them or I have known some of them, okay, because I didn't grow up like you think Republicans grow up all richie ditchy and don't have any connection to real life. There are people who are mentally disturbed and they want to live on the streets. There are others who are drug afflicted and they choose not to get the help that they need. There are people who because of poverty, there are people.
Speaker 13: Who because of you don't make policy based on the worst, most chautless people. You make public policy based on the average person. And the average person wants help, and the average person wants to be housed. Nobody wants to be living on the street.
Speaker 4: Barbara, do you understand that, honey?
Speaker 13: Do you?
Speaker 6: And I don't mean that prijority. Do you understand that most of us want to see people get the help that they need, that we really do that. We don't want to see people think their worst lives. We want to see them living their best lives. Did you understand that we care about our fellow human beings, that we that our heart aches when we see what's going on in this society and how many people are suffering.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but I've heard people say it again, and we'll mention your name. I did hear someone we're a known person on the radio once say you are where you are because of decisions you made as well.
Speaker 6: I can't account for everybody on the radio. I can only account for me and what I say and what I think.
Speaker 13: Okay, absolutely right.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not asking you and say well, Barbara Hurst and all them, I'm asking what you think. And I love speaking with you. But we're out of time, and I hope that you call me back again.
Speaker 4: Okay, I help you.
Speaker 6: Would you promise to call me back again so we can continue our dialogue with each other.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, James, thank you, by bye?
Speaker 6: Thank you, Barbara? All right, bye bye. And so now you're Republicans. I cleared the way you can come back just stealing the food. Now she doesn't know you can go back to stealing the food from your children and making them starve, because you know that's what you're all about anyway, I saved you go back steal more food from the children. She hasn't been to California before. I'm about mentioning with oh oh yeah, well you know having me birthday. Johnny Cash born in nineteen thirty two. Icon of American music. One of the most tims wunch your musicians of the twentieth century. Johnny Cash. You know I love Johnny Cash because what he walks the mine. James Golding slowly both stays rush hour, keep it right here, I'll go away.
Speaker 5: Rush This is the rush hour with James Goldenly, it's the rush hour with James Golden.
Speaker 1: By the pseudonym most Nerdly. Now yours James Golden.
Speaker 6: I'm getting a lot of reaction about bart first anniversary to day thriller MJ goes to number one.
Speaker 4: Who know Big Day from MJ, one of the most.
Speaker 6: Successful albums of all time when number one on the album charted This Day in nineteen eighty three. One of the first albums to use music videos as a promo tool. The videos for the song thriller Billy Jean Beat It, of course a regular rotation on then MTV. The most successful album of all time, over sixty five million copies of the Thriller album. A lot of people are commenting about Barbara. You are where you are because of your decisions, it says a lady Benedict, not the worst statement. One of her friend's sons lives under a rock in California.
Speaker 4: He's homeless. That's where he chooses to live.
Speaker 6: It's the mom sons of money visits him every year, but he wants to live in California. He's not a dry dot. He chooses to be homeless. And by the way, there is something glamorous and liberating about people who make the choice to quote unquote live off the land as a lifestyle that exists. But that's not what we're talking about. And then and then she wants to know what Barbara remembers when the Democrats close down all the psychiatric centers in New York. How about when when governor carries through all the mentally ill people out on the street, and and then prosist highways in usually doesn't know the actual conservatives.
Speaker 4: She sounds like she doesn't know conservatives. Of course, we don't want people to suffer. Let's do racket phones real quick.
Speaker 5: We gotta James Golden aka bos Nerdly Presents Rabbit Phones.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Staten Island first and check in with Debbie. Debbie, how are you great?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 13: Great? Call there with Barbara. Don't these Democrats see the map and the general election. We voted for Trump. We believe in them. We don't believe a thing that they say. Who are they talking to? And I think that Kamala Harris should be the Press Secretary's Crockett's cabinet.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you for getting so write that down. Please, Kamala Harris for Press Secretary. Monique in Rhode Island. How are you, Monique?
Speaker 13: Very good, James, I love your Crockett cabinet. I would like to nominate Sam Brinton to be the head of airport luggage security for the t s.
Speaker 6: AS love that, love it. Thank you so much. Momonique Pete in Lakewood. You are up next. How are you peete?
Speaker 8: I listen, Oh yeah, I listened to Glenn Beck and I listen to one hundred most stupid thing that doesn't and.
Speaker 6: Just what waitnute, wait, wait, wait, wait wait a minute before before going in front, let me just say this peak. I love glim Beck he's a friend of mine. But but I don't those are not a glim becks Why are you calling me? What Glen beckser you did about what bro one?
Speaker 8: Most thing that? I said, the most thing?
Speaker 4: What what did you saying? Who said?
Speaker 8: Well, what happened? Was it? The top one was pop listen? I said that chip over?
Speaker 4: I listened, gwam would chip over? That? That's that's old. Hank Johnson, Democrat.
Speaker 6: Hank Johnson said that Guama was gonna tip over and go into the ocean because the climate change.
Speaker 8: That's right when I I said, I'm listening to it. It took them two days to do it. And then finally they got the number one and that number one, number one.
Speaker 6: That was number one. Okay, the number one. I take it to number one. Not smart thing. Someone said, Pete, I love you brother, Thank you for calling Dom in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: You are up.
Speaker 16: Next, Yeah, James, you know, coming about that lady who was scared about losing a Social Security check because of DOGE. You know, we have real instances of proud in the state of Minnesota, people collecting disability checks and playing football with their kids. I think all that will change when people start receiving their Doge dividends.
Speaker 6: Well, number one, I'm not sure I'm in favor of Doge dividends. I think that we have thirty four trillion dollars in debt in this country. I want to see a balanced budget. I want to see a reduction in spending and do something prudent like a rainy day fund for some natural disasters.
Speaker 4: But I don't know. But I'm not opposed to it either. I gotta think about it. Anyway.
Speaker 6: We gotta go. Dom always love hearing from you. Thank you, my friend. May God bless and protect each and every single one of you, your families, your loved ones. Love and gratitude my friends, for you're being here with me and allowing me to be with you.
Speaker 4: God willing.
Speaker 6: We are back tomorrow for the Thursday edition of both Normals, rush Hour and God willing your Republicans will stop taking food out of children's mouths.
Speaker 4: Finally, I bid you, I do, but