Speaker 1: Your course.
Speaker 2: It's doctor Jerome Corsi and today it's Monday. It's July twenty eighth, twenty twenty five. Thanks for joining us here at corsination dot com. We're doing podcast every weekday. You can find me on x at Corsi Jerome one the number one and on Subsec at Strome Coursi PhD dot subsec dot com. Now, the major story continues to be the Telsea gabbered going after the Russian collusion hoax that's been all over the news, and I think it's really developing to be a major story because I believe that there's going to be indictments. I think this time around, Donald trumpet is sirius and intends to get to the bottom of what was an attempt to destroy, first of all, to block is winning the twenty sixteen election and then ultimately to destroy his chances of having effective presidency by from the very beginning of the presidency having these drums beat on Russian collusion, Russian collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, and for twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen. It didn't end until really March of twenty nineteen, when the Muller investigation was closed, and I played a role in closing it because I would not take their plea deal. I thought I had the last time they needed to Julian Assange, I didn't. I did figure out the Podesta that Assanja Appedesta's emails. I told that to Roger Stone, but I didn't have a source for that information. I just figured it out myself. And the FBI wouldn't believe that. They threatened they would put me in front of a jury and make me go to prison the rest of my life, where I could take a plea deal, and they go lightly on me if I said I lied, and I did have a tie to Massage. If I'd done that, they would have made their case against Donald Trump, and I just basically could not. I couldn't lie before God and a judge to keep myself out of jail. So I refused their plea deal, and they did not indict me. Said they closed the investigation. But I think the critical thing that's coming out is the Justice Department has organized a strike force to assess the evidence which was produced by the Director of National Intelligence. This has to do with a intelligence community assessment that was Russia who stole the Democratic Party's emails for the DNC computer not seth Rich, but it was Russia. And this occurred. The emails had gotten stolen about March in twenty sixteen, but the Democrats didn't announce their emails had been stolen until June, and then by that time they had CrowdStrike, which was a Democrat affiliated cybersecurity company, ready to announce that they had analyzed the computer, and they were and it was Russia because the metadata in the steel which was Cozy Bear and Fuzzy Bear and it was all fabricated, all lie. There's no real proof that Russia stole any emails. In fact, the forensic evidence strongly suggests that John Brennan and the others were lying in this in this intelligence community assessment, because the intelligence community up until the assessment was issued, had been saying that there was no evidence of a Russian threat to manipulate the actual votecount or to affect the elections in twenty sixteen. In this information comes from the Nunis report. Here's the Newness report which was just released, not very lightly, redacted very lightly, and Telsey Gabbert released this. The report was done on September eighteenth, twenty and the Newnest report made it clear that the Director of National Intelligence, Clapper, pulled together this intelligence report with Brennan and with the other intelligence agencies to say Russia told the emails, but they had no evidence for it. The evidence was quite the contrary. The evidence was that Russia wanted Hillary to win, and Russia planned to drop their intelligence on Hillary after the election in order to compromise her presidency. So the dirt they had on Hillary was that in fact, she was taking drugs. She had this psycho emotional problems of good uncontrolled fits of anger, aggression, and cheerfulness, that bipolar personality. She was on a regiment of heavy tranquilizers, also drinking heavily. She was afraid of losing, but she was obsessed with a thirst for power. Okay, And so they're going to release all this information, especially about her health condition and the fact that she'd been going to a number of religious organizations and saying that if they would support her campaign, she would finance from State Department funds their their activities and promised religious groups a lot of money if they would just support Hillary as opposed to Donald Trump. Of course, the evangelical vote was very important in the twenty sixteen election. Now all of this information points to, in fact, a coupdaeta. And I'll pull here my book for a minute, which I wrote on this, which is a coup ata was that in twenty twenty, and I was saying twenty twenty, this was a coupd aeta. It was clear to me that the entire higher investigation, which was held and called together by Peter Strozik, was in fact. And Peter Strosick was this kind of bizarre Department of Justice attorney who when he testified, looked almost demonic. I mean, he was a bizarre guy and was having an affair with at least a page and they were exchanging emails and they were definitely out to get Trump. But the information released, Telsea Cabrick gave a statement, and statement is worth reading. She said, the stunning revelations these intelligence documents exposed to concern every American. There's irrefutable evidence detailing how President obama Is national security team directed the creation of an intelligence community assessment that they knew was false, promoting the contrived narrative that Russia interfered in the twenty sixteen election to help President Trump win. As though it were true. Okay, so that wasn't true. That's the key. The documents we released show how they did it, Manufacturing findings from shaddy sources, expressing evidence to disprove their false claims, disobeying intelligence community tradecraft standards, and withholding the truth in the American public. That's I think probably one of the most scandalous parts of this is that the Director of National Intelligence, this woman Haspeal, withheld the Newist Report from the American people in twenty twenty. She didn't release it. In fact, Donald Trump was actually going to go over to the CIA and demand that he'd be given it so he could release it. But John Solomon and others convinced Donald Trump's at Hasspell would have put the Newness Report in a safe when she wouldn't be able to find it or get it, and she would refuse to release it. She refused to release it because it made it clear that the Democrats were lying. Now, the impact of this is that the Democratic Party of to day, I think is at the lowest level it's ever been, not only because it's insane and we had going through the global crisis, the climate change, global warming, all this nonsense from the left and all the wind and solar have been having all that for years now, and in fact it makes it very clear that there is no global warming caused by the burning of hydrocarbon fuels. Then we have all this gender dystopia. I've written two books on it. I've written the book on Truth about Energy, Global Warming and climate Change. It did very well, it was a highly reviewed. I had a book called The Truth about Neo Marxism, Cultural Maoism and Anarchy, and it too did very well. And pointing out that this the American people are just tired of having their children having sex changes. So the Democratic Party is an article today on a zero Hedge, which I think is quite good, just saying that the Democratic Party is an all time low. The polls are showing the Democratic brand is so bad they don't have the credibility to be a critic of Trump for the Republican Party when you've got AOC and Chuck Schumer heading the Democratic Party as its major face, and Maxine Waters and the Democrats are over there supporting Ms thirteen gangs and their right to be illegal immigrants and resisting Trump every step of the way, from reducing the federal bureaucracy and getting the country back on the right track economically. Well, the Democrats polling is off the charts. I think the Democratic Party is about to come ap and will not recover. And Chris, I want you to get some comments on this because I want to play a clip here from Meet the Press over the weekend, because I think the Democratic Party is now at the point where I don't think it's a viable political party any longer. I think they're going to lose maybe a third of all their seats in the House and Senator in the twenty twenty six elections, provided we have fair elections. And I'll cover that in a minute, but first, let's play a little bit of this Meet the Press interview where not one of my favorites, Lindsey Graham, but he did do a good job of this time of defending President Trump, let's hear it, etc.
Speaker 1: As you know, former President Obama has waged in through a spokesperson, he says that's just patently false. I actually spoke to Susan Miller, who's a former senior CIA officer who helped oversee the twenty seventeen intelligence assessment on Russian interference. She says, it's completely false that Obama or anyone else asked them to change or sway investigation. She says, they all, she says, and she's a Republican, says they all would have quit if that had happened. Senator, are you trying to rewrite history to distract from the Epstein matter?
Speaker 3: Senator No, I'm trying to let you know and the media know that we found something we didn't know before. At the end of the day, I'm not calling for a prosecution against President Obama for treason, but I am calling for an investigation. Mister Miller also said there was no credible evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians. For years and months and days and weeks, people had their lives turned upside down, chasing the Mueller narrative that Trump was in bed with the Russians, that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians. The only people colluding with the Russians were the Hillary Clinton campaign, Christopher Steel manufacturing a document to get warrants against Carter Page based on eyes and falsehoods. So yeah, I'm very familiar with it. What you don't seem to acknowledge is there something new being found rather than reinventing the wheel here, let's go back to a special Council model to look at this. Something new. There's something new, as statements by President Obama, I don't like your analysis. Russia wasn't involved here in twenty sixty CeNAT.
Speaker 1: You're saying there's something new. This report goes back to twenty twenty. It's five years old. There's actually nothing new in this report and nothing that changes any conclusion.
Speaker 2: But let me I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Is new to me? I say, it's new to me?
Speaker 2: Okay, stopping right there. What's new is that we've only had a redacted version of this and very heavily redacted, if at all. I mean, I'm not even sure that was released. But the report itself was kept by the CIA and it's safe and never released to the public. Here it is twenty twenty five, and we're just getting to read the report right now, and the redactions are very light in what was released, so you can see it was absolutely clear. I mean it could just read a couple of paragraphs of it that what Newness concluded was that most intelligence community assessment judgments on Russia's activity in the United States election employed improper. It was was most of the investigation they're saying was accurate, and what it determined was that there was no that no attempt to sway the election by Russia or Trump. So in contrast, they was saying there was a clear preference for Hillary Clinton, and that the pressure to change the original Intelligence community assessment came from Barack Obama that Putin held back leaking compromising material against the Clinton administration until after they took office. Okay, but they were planning to have Hillary win. That's what Russia wanted, and Russia then was going to destroy Hillary with this damaging information. So it's completely contrary, one hundred and eighty degrees opposite what we were told at the time. And I've got a shelf here of books about Russian collusion that was written by all these Democratic apologists who were lying. And Trump was just about removed from office over a lie. And I played a major role in this, and I know firsthand what went on. Okay, I want to switch down to a couple of other topics that are equally important. I want to show God's five stones, and I begun showing in godsfivestones dot com. We have the work of Andrew Piquette, and he is the doctor. Paquette found these algorithms in the State Board of Election computers per at the creation of millions of false records that can be used in mail in ballot schemes. Now I report on this consistently and christ will show the homepage of God's Five Stones. And we're starting to do some major mailings to raise additional money on this because we now have circulated about a seventeen page document that shows how the election rules are going to be changed once President Trump issues a new executive order, which we anticipate could be sometime in September. This new executive order will demand that we go to our system where we have vot First of all, the existing voter rolls of all the states have to be thrown out because they're riddled with and filled with these false records, and mail in ballot as a general, mail in ballot has to be discontinued. We can have absentee ballots if we return to the tightly controlled system. We also have to have proof of citizenship, and we have to go to paper and get rid of the computers. Now President Trump's going to issue this on a executive order that's going to be done from the standard of the president's Article two powers as commander in chief, which means it's going to be very, very difficult the courts. I don't think you're gonna have anything to say about it. And that information has already been released that China interfered with the computers in the twenty twenty election and attempt to change the election results. So Donald Trump can say we're under foreign attack, and as president of the United States under Article two commander chief powers, he's ordering this is how the election is going to have to be held, and that standard of federal elections is held by the courts that even in the presidential election, there could be federal rules that have to be respected by the states. So the state's not going to be getting to all the belly aching they want to do, but eventually states that refuse to go to the new system could be committing criminal offenses are actually can be treason if they're assisting an enemy who has the ability to penetrate our computers. What we're doing and Gonsweimestone is different from what michae Lindell and all the others did. We're showing and Piquett has shown that these millions of records that are false exist in the state databases. Those state databases are completely corrupted beyond repair. We're not having to say that this election was overturned, this election should be overturned. We're just showing that the databases themselves are inherently criminal because according to the Help America Vote Act in two thousand and two, a person can have only one voter ID, and these systems are reliant upon creating duplicate records. They're slightly modified and in the modification they create a new voter ID or the four drome courses that are on the voting list as well. But instead of Dr Marcorsi, which is me, they have different middle initials. That's how they get to be distinct. Voters computers recognize them as different because the identification of information is different. And that's the beginning of the cheating scheme. We got on this website a lot of videos, and I'm telling you that this executive order is coming or raising additional money to make sure that we can publicize it at the time and we can support President Trump in the effort to make sure we do not have cheating going on. In the twenty twenty sixth election, which the Democrats almost certainly would try to steal if these algorithms were still there. Okay, so I want you to review, Please review God's Five Stones on if you can donate to it, because we are going into another round here and it will get serious after the August recess. You know, a couple of other stories I want to cover over the weekend. One is that Trump did intervene in this dispute actually shooting between Cambodia and Thailand, and he also intervened in, you know, in a couple of other disputes that were low not very well followed, And I want Chris to come on and talk about this because in previous administrations when there have been war or threats of war in Africa or in Asia, most administration has just ignored it. Certainly Obama did very little. But at the same time, Trump is intervening in these situations and resulting getting results, which are peace then getting parties to stop fighting each other. And I think Trump is also aiming for a plan in the Middle East which will involve Libya. And we were the first here to report that that Peter Escaribage has had a plan here to advance the for him to become an envoy special Onvoyd Libya and Libya will accept Palestinians. I think that's now accepted. When I first wrote about that months ago, everybody so, oh, no, no, that's not possibly true. Even Donald Trump said he was not yet ready for Libya. But Donald Trump now is actively exploring what can be done in Libya, and he's certainly ready for it. Chris, do you want to comment on Trump's effectiveness on international politics as opposed to some of the other presidents we've had recently.
Speaker 4: Oh, think about this way. Most presidents want to secure a legacy. They want to make sure they're the guy that handled this kind of dispute or that were They want to reach for the headlines. A perfect example, of course, is you hear about you see presidents trying to intervene in major wars or or well covered wars like what you see with Ukraine and Russia. But remember back in the day, there was there was a lot of international issues happening, and the president was getting involved, but nobody. Some journalists were point at, well, what about Liberia. You're gonna help out Liberia. There's a civil war there. There was also there were also issues in Ivory Coast and Sierra Leon over the last couple of decades. None of that. Presidents in America want to intervene. If there's if if there's maybe oil interests, there's mineral interest that sort of thing. But when it comes to regular countries disputes, it doesn't matter. Or let's say, countries that don't hit the the countries that aren't sexy enough to hit the mainstream media's radar. Just earlier this year, it was Donald Trump who intervened and and got Rwanda and the Congo to to cease fire. That's then was barely covered if anything, And I believe he was even nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for that. Right now, tailand and Cambodia not in the headlines. Nobody even talked about this. He's in there. I understand there might be American business interests could be involved, But the fact is, there are villagers, there are people who there are people who just can't afford to move that are the crossfire of all these things. And barely any major leader in the West lifts its finger to help out those nations. But darn all that money is going to Ukraine because Ukraine is in the headlines and it's the sexy story.
Speaker 2: Well, Russia is about to take another major strategic city in Ukraine, and Ukraine army is just basically falling apart. And I think if President Trump quit funding Zelensky, that war would end very quickly. I've been encouraging Russia to start talking about a ceasefire, to give Trump a chance to have a win in which he could then say I'm not funding Zelensky anymore. Trump just returned from Europe. He was over in Europe, stopping in the UK, and the UK now is going through massive censorship. Say anything in social media in the UK that they don't like it, we put in prison. But Trump got a tariff deal settled with Europe, the demands that Europe's going to invest something like six hundred billion dollars more in the United States, and We're not going to have any longer as deeply unfair trade practices as we have had with Europe. Now Europe is really in a death spiral, a debt downward spiral where the overwhelming debt of the European Union countries is going to I believe, cause an international crisis in the near future. It's coming. I continue to say this now. Donald Trump, with passing this big bill, I think postponed it in the United States because we're just going to keep spending for a while. But we're going to have to do something with cryptocurrency to start taking some of the obligations of the federal budget off of the balance sheet and put them into a cryptocurrency fund being paid by cryptocurrency rather than dollars. Right now, our debt is out of control, thirty eight thirty nine forty trillion dollars in debt. How are we going to stop it? And if we don't, our interest payments are going to continue. There's no reason we're paying interest to the federal reserve to create our own money. And that's again another disgrace. We shouldn't have a federal reserve, and we shouldn't have the income tax statement income tax collections. I think all of these amendments were rushed through Congress. I don't think they were properly ratified. I believe that the Wilson administration pulled a fast one over everyone and went to Hegelian socialism, which we're now still suffering from. Okay, so as what we're seeing today. Just give you the prices. Gold is a three, three and fifty two dollars an ounce, sover's a thirty eight dollars and forty cents announce. And please look at, please look at what we have on from Swiss America, because I'm encouraging everybody to understand that you can get a copy of this free book, which is how the coming global crash will create an historic gold rush. Just call one eight five, nine, six, two sixty eight and talk about getting and some of your IRA money, so your retirement money and do gold and silver. You have anent tax deferred self directed IRA account which will be set up for you by Swiss America. Their consultants selling will inform you about gold and silver and platinum investing. You need to educate yourself on it and take advantage of it. Regardless of whether you have a lot of money or not, you have to have some money that's appreciating in value and gold and silver will do that. Unfortunately, too many Americans are living right now on their paycheck to paycheck. But this has got to be an opportunity for anyone with retirement money to do their best to preserve their retirements. So if you call six six eight and talk to us with America, I think you will be doing a major favor for yourself. Where As we continue to see the economic difficulties which Donald Trump is trying to sort out by getting the United States back on solid footing. It's going to take a lot of time in doing and I think Donald Trump is well along the path, but it's going to be one of those challenges that's going to take time to get it fully in place. Are the other stories I'm watching today Again, the Gaza fighting is continuing. We're not getting any settlement in the Gaza, and I think that that Israel is going to clean out Hamas from the Gaza. The reports that I told the Kamaina is sleeping and doing psychedelics, I guess getting high through the day, and so that situation is very precarious. Uh. The Iranians will not renounced to go after nuclear weapons, although the nuclear program has been devastated by the bombing attack the President Trump level just a few weeks ago. The point is, I think that Iran is a situation where it's needing an internal uprising to get rid of the moulahs in thepressive regime. Right now, Trump is effectively with Israel neutralized Hamas in Gaza, has Belo on Lebanon, we have the Hooti rebels, and yet and under control. We have more stability at this moment in the Middle East than we've had in a long time, despite the war continuing in Gaza. And the United Nations is holding a meeting for a two state solution, which is a dead doc. There's got gon to be a two state solution to the Palestinian issue, and the United States and Israel are both boycotting the session. This after Jrome COURSI today it's Monday, It's July twenty eighth. We're following these stories every day, and I think I can say that Donald Trump is winning. Donald Trump is It's gonna take some time to get the corruption of the deep state rooted out. And we had Dan Bongino saying over the weekend that what he's seen now just shocks him, which was a statement that indicates a lot more is going to come out. And I'll be starting to report on Act Blue and a major scandal involving the border over the next few weeks ext three days and weeks. In the end. God always wins, God's gonna win here too. A drone courts. He thank you for joining us. Of course, the nation dot Com will be back tomorrow. God bless sensencid astarte a dimity