Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Ruddy Mike Agavino here with lifelong pal aj Benza with Everything is a Bit, episode number twenty one that we are recording here on Election day afternoon. Lots of nerves in the room.
Speaker 2: Wow, the show is twenty one, Lucky twenty one and uh yeah, man, uh, it's gonna be quite a day.
Speaker 3: Gonna be quite a day.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm not at the new apartment yet because I'm not quite sure about the Wi Fi. And if I would have missed any kind of coverage tonight, I'd lose my mind. So I'm here at the hotel one more night. But it's gonna go. It's gonna be wild.
Speaker 3: I just I wish. Don't you think tonight?
Speaker 1: Don't you think tonight's either a big nothing burger. I mean, the only way there's news tonight, I think is if it's bad news for Trump, because because you're likely to find out where Georgia is, you're likely to find out where North Carolina is.
Speaker 4: Pennsylvania while no way, and you're maybe gonna get a feel on uh on Arizona.
Speaker 1: He's gotta and he has to have all of those. So if somehow you've got bad news coming back in any of those places.
Speaker 3: And they'll glorify the bad news.
Speaker 2: But I wish they would talk about the fact that, for some reason, I mean, Kamala Harris have she has some kind of war chest they put together. She pulled over two million dollars of ads, specifically in North Carolina a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: It was over a week ago, you know, because you know what adds. You know what adds those word that got pulled. They were the ads of that stupid guy whacking off that we talked about last week. What's that? It was like, don't you remember the the the ad with the fake congressman with the guy was jerking from the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Then there's a variation of it. There's a second one from that campaign. But that's what they put. Two million dollars is nothing, so you don't know, So you don't pull it for financial reasons because you're going to reinvest it somewhere else. They had more money than they knew what the hell to do, right, right, So that whole thing was kind of a red herring. I mean, I I don't think it means anything. Everybody's saying the same thing that it's going to come down to Pennsylvania unless the pollsters all got it wrong, whatever the whatever, the course correction was that all the posters implemented to overcome what caused them to underrepresent Trump in both sixteen and twenty. If they somehow they still blew it well, then this could be a Trump landslide. If they did get it, they could have even overcorrected, and it could be a Harris landslide.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine a landslide. If she wins, it'll be very thin. If I think he will win, and I think it'll be an easy win. However, we've got to be concerned with I'm not even gonna call it cheating. We've got to be concerned with people, newscasters, networks calling a state before it's through. And if you're in one of those swing states and you think, well they're calling it for Harris, we might as well not go vote, let's just watch it on TV. That has big implications that that kind of reporting can really hurt a campaign. I don't believe posters like the guy at five thirty eight. They're always experts. He got it so wrong with Hillary and Trump, he flip flopped this election. If you're an expert. You don't flip flop. You stand there and give your give your assessment. And these polls, but it says up three, down two that could be reversed in a second.
Speaker 3: It means it means little.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it. I think they all are now copying because you get results back from research and you can tweak. You can tweak, but you get back and you can make it look however you want to make it look. And I think all of these guys are gun shy, and so if you look at everything, but like this Des Moines registered poll that came out in Iowa that everybody went nuts about yesterday, where all of a sudden, you have Trump down three in Iowa, where it's a very respected pollster, and so people were shocked by the fact that she's stuck by that and that that that polls out there. But besides that, you have all of the rest of these poles that are just copycats of the other ones. And none of these seven states are outside of the margin of error, and so any that's why it could just as easily be Trump could win them all, or she could win them all, or or it really is as close as these people are saying and if it's as close as they are saying, the only kind of definitive news that Trump could really get tonight would be bad news because it would mean Georgia, North Carolina, you know, don't don't look like they're supposed to look for him. And you know, there's there's very little path. There's no path for him without Georgia, but there's very little path for him without both of those states. And I saw Ben Shapiro did a really interesting thing that I had not realizing. Me and John Ziggler spent a lot of time this year talking about the possibility of two sixty nine versus two sixty nine and different pathways of getting to that. And because there's no way, based upon the polls to believe that the Republicans can take that Omaha Congressional district in Nebraska, that was the path to two sixty nine to sixty nine. And so it's that's the blue wall holds. But Trump takes all of the sun Belt back that he had lost, and if he had won that Omaha district, it would be two sixty nine to sixty nine. As it stands, it'd be two seventy to sixty eight. If he took Sunbelt and she took blue Wall. But what Shapiro brought up, which is fascinating, and I mean, if if we if this possibly went there, it's mind bottling, but that there were, according to him, obvious mistakes made in the twenty twenty census, and Florida should have two more electoral votes than Florida has, and New York should have one less, and Delaware should have one last based upon what the actual populations are based upon the corrected numbers in the census. So if that were to happen and the same result I just gave you Trump, sun Belt, Kamala blue Wall, then it would be two seventy Trump to sixty eight. Come on it, right, And he's saying that they could take that fight about the census all the way to the Supreme.
Speaker 3: Prayer, which means a long time from now. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, but it also think about what it means. Look either way, two seventy two sixty eight, Harris wins is no one's going to the margin that thin people aren't going to. There's just going to be so many lawsuits, so much stuff up in the I mean, it's not good to seventy two sixty eight. No matter how it's sliced, it is not good for the country.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. But I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm looking the latest election betting odds taken from Betfair predict Predicted Polymarket cal Shee. I like calshi because calshi is a site where people are betting.
Speaker 3: Their money on who they think is going to win.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more believable when people put their money behind something then just their feelings. So judging from all these different sites, also how people bet Trump has a chance of winning at fifty eight Kamala's got forty point eight percent. This is taken from one, two, three, four, five different betting odds site.
Speaker 1: With dude, dude, you know why that's worthless? Why because men bet, women don't, and Trump has a ten point lead with men. It's it's I.
Speaker 3: Think women bet too.
Speaker 1: I bet not any weird, not at anywhere near the propensity that men do.
Speaker 2: Here's here's my ending electoral account. I think Trump gets to eighty something.
Speaker 3: She's in the two in the in the two fifties, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, fetaman blew it Feedeman said on Rogan and Rogan is playing a big part in this election. I wish he didn't wait for the last two days, but he got behind Trump today or last night. Fediman admitted that this whole thing about letting illegals vote in Pennsylvania, undocumented people vote, which is going on, and Rogan laid it out, you're letting people to make it a blue state, to make it forever blue, and f was like, well, I could see where you get that.
Speaker 3: You know that logic, and you know, you know, Feedaman.
Speaker 2: Can't talk too long, although I do like him better than I used to, but he's being honest like that looks to be the goal.
Speaker 1: And look, look he said many things over the the last year after you know, he got his his brain's back where he's a he's a very honest, very direct Yeah, die, And I'm not surprised that people put him in that office to begin with before he got his brain scrambled.
Speaker 3: But he sounds good.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I mean, I don't know. We we we released the election episode of the Death of Journalism today and and John predicted to seventy to sixty eight. Harris. No, but but nobody studies this, Nobody studies this harder than he's liberal No, he's not.
Speaker 3: You tell me. John szigs and lean left.
Speaker 1: John Ziggler is a hard core conservative. He's an anti Trump conservative.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, wait wait now, you said that's a mouthful right there.
Speaker 3: And Trump, of course, it is. Trump's the guy running, that's the main thing.
Speaker 1: Well, he's not. He's not voting for Harris. He would never vote for Harris. He thinks Harris is a complete one. Dude, I produced the show. The guy is. The guy is a conservative, he's he is a libertarian. He is as honest about this stuff as anyone and studies it as hard as anyone. I'm slipping he's wrong. I'm thinking that he's wrong. My gut is that Trump is going to win.
Speaker 3: Because I think I think it wouldn't even be close. At the end of the day. I don't think it'll be close.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not jumping off that spot I've had for four years, almost four years. He's gonna run again, He's gonna win again, and it's not going to be close. I've said that for three years. I'm not moving, not like these other guys who bounced back and forth the last six months.
Speaker 3: Not me. It's an easy Trump win so is.
Speaker 1: He gonna win the popular vite?
Speaker 2: I think he went, oh yeah, I think he was popular and electoral and I think close to one hundred million votes are going to come in for Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he can't. He just about can't lose the electoral if he wins the popular. But well, that counts he's never come within three points of winning the popular.
Speaker 2: Well, why do you think that is? You think it's all fair? Are you think all those were fair election? You think it was all fair?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't. I don't think it was all fair. But the well, you know, Okay, so there's a difference between the control over the media and the suppression of stories and everything like that. When you when if you take that and you say no, I mean, Mike, I mean literal cheating, I mean votes that weren't actually cast being cast, votes that were cast being thrown out, that kind of stuff. I think the actual amount of that would be a deminimous I don't think. I think the much larger thing about the steal is the media twenty twenty is well, is is big tech and the media is the censorship of content that was pro the conservative candidate and the nipping in the bud anything dangerous to Democrat candidate like the Hunter Biden laptop, etc. So I think that played a huge role, but by the rules it I mean, wasn't technically cheating. It's like I compare it twenty twenty to the Houston Astros beating the Dodgers in the World Series when they were stealing signs and relaying them through the hitting of the of the garbage pail and everything bigger that way. Look, it's cheating, You're not allowed to do it. They won the World Series arguably because of it, but nobody They didn't change the results after for the review. They fired some people, they were forced to fire some people. But the Dodgers didn't win the twenty nineteen World Series, the Astros did, and the Republicans didn't win the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: The Democrats looking is going to be cheating, However, on whatever level you want to call it, is always going to be involved with comp petition. You think the New York Giants, You think Lawrence Taylor didn't send some hookers and cocaine to Michael Irvin's hotel room on Saturday night before the Big Game, of course he did. You think the Patriots turn off the heat in the Giants' locker room in the middle of winter. Yes, it's cheating. Both sides do it. I think the Democrats have performed well.
Speaker 1: The Patriots actually deflate football steal practice footage from other teams, that those are cheating. The other stuff isn't cheating. The other stuff is gamesmanship.
Speaker 2: I think when I see videos, though, and I'm not sure how this tabytates. I'm not an expert when it comes to elections, but what I see and we catch people stuffing ballots, we catch them on video camera.
Speaker 3: Nothing happens to that.
Speaker 2: We catch people on camera taking bags of mail out the day or two before election day.
Speaker 3: Those things have to add up. And if I see.
Speaker 2: Proof of it, I'm the guy that always says it doesn't pass the sniff test or the eyeball test. Trump this whole thing with the Demo crats the last two elections, nothing about it passes the sniff of the eyeball test. There's no way Biden was more popular and had more people behind him, and there's absolutely no way more of the country wants Kamala Harris over Trump.
Speaker 3: I will never believe it. I'm not going to storm the Capitol. But I'll never believe it.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I understand that, but but I think the what's what's really hard to distort or just distinguish between with all of this is no one's voting for Harris, just like no one voted for Biden. They're all voting against against Trump, right, And so that's that's why he can fill huge stadiums and have huge lines outside and she can need to bust people in because it's not it's the machine that drives everything. It's not a candidate he is. It's a cult. It's a cult of personality. He is the party. He is the the thing that people are so so it's and that's why it never with Trump. It can never be a landslide because his positivity scores and his negativity scores are virtually the same. It's it's can can he find can a couple of things happen that just drive the needle and get people who normally don't get off the couch to get off the couch and go vote, to go shave a few points away from the black voter, shave a few points away from the Hispanic vote, or shave a few points away from suburban white women. So things like that that can move the needle. But they're only six or eight points that are out there that are persuadable even in the I mean, look at what the Democrats went through. You got a candidate that was brain dead, so they slit his throat. They replace him with somebody that all of us. If you would have told us never that, If you would have said in April, Republicans, do you want this? They're gonna they're gonna take Biden out and trade him for Harris. Do you take the trade? Of course Republicans would have all said, I take the trade. She's the most unpopular person in the history of the VP role. And you know, Biden may be brain dead, but but he's got uh, he's got a following in a fifty year career. Well guess what, right, Because we were all thinking all of the scenarios around Biden going away, we're all about where they're gonna be able to get Michelle Obama to run or or some other candidate. We Republicans were afraid of what we all missed in that is that from their perspective, it's not about the candidate at all. They're gonna make the election about Trump.
Speaker 3: It's the machine and against it's the machine.
Speaker 1: And they're gonna make the election about Trump and anyone, including someone that's probably not qualified for a mid level job in the legal field that she got training it right, right, they could. That's just you could put anybody. You could take any enemy character and put them. That's who he's run against. He's run against himself.
Speaker 2: He's basically But it's the only difference I think when you say that it can't be a landslide or an easy victory. Is this In twenty sixteen, he was an unknown commodity. He was a real estate guy and a reality show host to people had definite opinions on. And he shocked the world because he showed everybody that there's a lot of shit going on wrong.
Speaker 3: I know the system. I've given money.
Speaker 2: To all these people. They don't want me here, and boy did they show their teeth. They didn't want that because he's disrupting their whole party. I mean when I say party, I mean their house party. They're having a ball before he got there.
Speaker 3: Now he's coming.
Speaker 1: That election was about Hillary. He made that. He made that election about Hillary.
Speaker 3: That's how he won rightfully.
Speaker 2: So she was she's a bad person. Okay, So he wins and he destroyed her. Now it's how many years later he's already pulled street. He destroyed her as a as a political camera.
Speaker 3: He was gone. I don't mean that he won by a landslide. He won. It was close, but he destroyed the Clinton's put it that way.
Speaker 2: Now he's up against again, it's it's years later, he's already done the job. We can weigh him against what he did, what the world was like when he was in office, versus this post COVID world with Biden and Harris, and how much America has suffered on the world stage.
Speaker 3: And in our own homes. Now we have something to really weigh him against.
Speaker 2: And I think most Americans are not most in this election. Most will fall down on leaning for Trump then her, because she hasn't done it. She's been a participant in a party that fucked it up, and he's the only guy that can take us out of it at this point. So that that's why I think it will not be as close, because people can finally weigh the difference of who he was and what he is now to us.
Speaker 1: Look, I think if you took the twenty most, the twenty percent of the electorate most educated on the issues, that Trump wins that in a landslide. Yeah, but I think you take the twenty percent of the electorate least aware of the issues and least educated, he loses.
Speaker 2: Our youth who say I want Harris and they don't know one of her policies.
Speaker 3: They just don't know in the street. They have no clue exactly.
Speaker 1: And they roll out every Hollywood star, they roll out Taylor Swift and all the other they know. I mean, they put their show on and they spend and they raise money, and they spend money.
Speaker 3: And didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Somebody, I figure what I was watching this morning, talked about two thousand was it two thousand doors an hour that they knocking on doors? They were knocking in two thousand doors an hour, and they were it was It was just a comparison of the Democrats ground game versus the Republican's ground game. And it's the equivalent of the Detroit Lions against the New York Giants at this point, right, So there's a bunch of things that still work in the fevor of the Democrats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got a good ground games.
Speaker 2: We've got a great We've got a better social media game by far. And a lot of youngsters are hooked on social media and they see a lot of things that are anti Kamala and I don't see one.
Speaker 3: And I subscribed to everything.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen any patriotic Kamala Harris, and that stirs me at.
Speaker 3: All at all.
Speaker 2: And God bless John sig look great journalist. Anybody who begins this sentence by saying I'm anti Trump and then details the election, I would never bet.
Speaker 3: Along with him.
Speaker 2: I would say a minute, that's a little stilted. He made shithead.
Speaker 1: But with all, with all due respect, if you listen to our episode today, you will learn a.
Speaker 2: Shipload You learn a ship's learning more, for sure.
Speaker 3: But I'm a guy that goes on his gut, and you know this.
Speaker 2: It hasn't always got me in a great position in life, but I've also got a lot of things in life because of my gut.
Speaker 3: And my gut just says, and it said this.
Speaker 2: From the day that the election was called for Biden Trump's coming back, no one said he was Trump's gonna win.
Speaker 3: No one imagined it. He's gonna win easy. Here, I am I'm the guy. I said it. I said it for ten and a half years. I mean it. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not And if if, if, if she wins by a hair, I'll be I'll be dejected.
Speaker 3: But Trump couldn't have done more. The people around him, that the crowds, we couldn't have done more. So if they pulled out see agent.
Speaker 1: But that's what he could have done more. He could have done more. There were so many opening There were so many openings in that bait that he should have had mastery of the issues enough to seize on. And how hard was it to pull when she did the whole are you are you a de I Kennedy thing? How hard would it have been to immediately Well, the President of the United States called you one.
Speaker 3: I think it's he declared you as I think it's big. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: That was an opening, of course, but it also has the look of a man punching down on a woman. And he did it to Hillary and it worked because he was He was funny about you'd be in jail.
Speaker 3: Some of those comments were funny, but true.
Speaker 2: It looks a little different punching down on a vat that's why.
Speaker 1: That's not why he didn't do it. That's not why I didn't do it. It didn't it didn't occur to him. He he's definitely lost the step. But if you, if you, if you listen to the death of journalism today, it's not John is not a fan of Donald Trump's, but he very much wants Trump to win this election. And the dominant reason, the absolute predominant reason, is because we are going to have to turn over those chairs on the on the Supreme.
Speaker 3: Court and oil.
Speaker 1: You know, you want a Republican in the White House, they're.
Speaker 2: Ever going to be another one in the White House if this happens and all these undocumented get.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe not so, I mean, it's there is a a shit ton at at stake here, and you know, regardless of whether the Republicans take the Senate or not, and they really have to take the Senate fifty two forty eight for it to matter, because you got Collins and Murkowski and who all knows what the hell are so and it's pretty much a given they're going to lose the House. And so if I mean, really really neat, and that's why he's so much in the in the Republican court. But he he always is and he is a conservative.
Speaker 3: I'll listen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna listen. Uh well, I won't do it tonight, but I'll get it. I'll get it done before before.
Speaker 1: This is everything is a bit. Politics is a bitch, believe it or not. And the first thing I wanted I wanted to bring up with you in terms of everything is a bitch was the NFL this weekend crazy again.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and specifically Tom Brady this weekend and this this play in that game, the Lions game spot there in the past. Well, but he actually did say something which most of these guys don't bother to say. But you know, the NFL has become just I mean, we're going to be playing flag football in three years, five years. It's they've they've done, They've made every move they can possibly make in that direction. I got all these guys wearing those stupid Guardian caps in practice. Now. I saw somebody wearing one in the game the other day. They had it covered up, but you could tell it was a It was a Guardian cap, which has never proven to help anybody with anything other than to look stupid. But you have this is the first time I saw it where the referees on the field in a game make a call and they decided it's a rough and unnecessary roughness penalty and they throw the flag and it's fifteen yards. But then the replay officials in New York call into those officials and say, no, no, no, no, that's not enough. We need to eject him from the game. And they eject this guy, Brian Branch from the Lions out of the game. So big brother is watching from New York and making a call from from outside of the stadium to throw a guy out of a freaking game.
Speaker 3: And it's a and it Behooves Brady. I'm glad he opened his mouth.
Speaker 2: But now you know he can't criticize because of his big gig. He can't criticize it he's got as a minority owner of the Raiders, he kind of has to watch what he says, specifically about situations that can help the Raiders. Uh, it's a tough spot for him to be in. I'm glad he's got the gump shit to say something, because not enough of them do.
Speaker 3: But do you think they're coming down? I mean, do you think they're gonna come down? Really? Hard on him and.
Speaker 2: In the in the weeks or the next year to come, is he gonna have to really get him out of the booth?
Speaker 1: What do you do a lot of again, Oh, look, I think what I think, what happens is. And I'm surprised with Brady because to me, the the the poster child for all of this is Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning, who.
Speaker 3: Do you mean that?
Speaker 1: Because I'm pretty damn sure Peyton Manning is a conservative. Yet yeah, yet Peyton Manning is making just making.
Speaker 3: Cash at a level.
Speaker 1: That's just obscene, between his ads and all the other stuff and Omaha Productions and so you know he he plays bud Light ads.
Speaker 5: And and him doing he last week on The Man in Cast did this whole thing about the Guardian Caps, like he was in favor of the Guardian Caps, and so.
Speaker 1: He's kissing the ass of the man when he's one of the few people on planet Earth that has, you know, Elon Musks sort of fuck you power to just say what's on his mind. I mean, almost almost white Charles Barkley kind of power to be able to say something, and yet he refuses to because he's just too happy with the fucking money. Brady similar, but he's shown more balls over time. And this will be an interesting one because what will happen here is Brady will get a handslap. Folks at Fox will talk to him, and somebody from the NFL will talk to him and say, you know, Tom, you can't can't no second guessing the refs. And when it's like NFL policy stuff, that's a that's a third rail, do not pass go, do not go there. If you're going to be calling games, it'll be a civil conference already been had. I'm sure it would have been a civil conversation. But but why they can't these guys who are experts on the game, who played it forever comment on what goes on. He got my homes, tiptoes along the sideline, speaking like he's gonna go out of bound. Three defenders go flying by him, and he goes mix another twenty five yards and nobody says a fucking word about it.
Speaker 2: Listen, some of these videos of the NFL is fixed. I used to pooh pooh that idea. I can't imagine you know, teams knowing that it's fixed. That would be ridiculous. But some of these replays I see where guys just miss the easiest tackles. You go is, did he have the line? Did he bet the other side? What's going on with that play?
Speaker 3: Right? That doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But that play is a defender who's so worried about getting a roughing quarterback penalty that he pulls back along the sidelines. Because because Mahomes is making the move, that suggests that he's.
Speaker 3: Giving himself up and go down, right, that.
Speaker 1: Should be a penalty on Mahomes.
Speaker 3: I agree, I can't.
Speaker 2: You can't fake that you're going into a slide or stepping on the bounds and then don't do it.
Speaker 3: That ain't cool. It reminds me of a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Remember Steve Grogan on the Patriots on a Monday night game against the Jets. He went down to go on to a knee to but he fake going on a knee and he ended up throwing it past. It was wide out who was wide open. The Jets assumed he was going down for a knee and that was it.
Speaker 3: I forget did that?
Speaker 1: Did that to fake spike?
Speaker 3: You know that was a better one. He faked a spike.
Speaker 1: He faked the spike and It was a great play.
Speaker 3: Great play. No one's really done it since.
Speaker 1: But that's but that's legit, that's that's not taking advantage of a rule. That's strategy in a game. Most people are are strategically in the position he was in, uh, spiking the ball into the dirt to stop the clock. He they had this special play called when it looks like it's time for you to spike it, fake the spike and throw it. That was brilliant and totally within the rules. Yeah, it was just what Mahomes did and and what's his name on Buffalo's done it uh a few times, Josh Allen. It's that they've got to they've got to address. But I'm sorry. I have a lot of I have a lot of sports slash football content today because so many things over the weekend drove me crazy.
Speaker 3: Did you see on what about Brady calling uh Jos I had to get some some ink. He called Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: I said, we kind of described him as a spas, Like we're not supposed to say those words anymore, is what I mean?
Speaker 3: You can't. Can you call somebody a spas anymore? On TV? Spastic? Probably not to me.
Speaker 1: It's just shocking that someone like Brady's greatest quarterback of all time. But athleticism, no, No, Josh Allen is a much better athlete right than Brady. So you would think the last thing Brady would criticize anyone for is their agility and athleticism, especially somebody so obviously better skilled in those areas than him. That was a That was a weird one. But you know, didn't drive me as crazy as watching this cop at the Georgia Florida game. Did you did you see that video?
Speaker 3: Saw highlights of that beating? It was horrible, man, horrible.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, you can't just go off, I mean, for you can't go off on a guy laying down like that.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's very unclear from the couple of stories that I've read exactly what the guy did to deserve to be stunned. The number of times they they tried to get him down with the with the stun gun. But but the beating the cop put on him in front of all of those people, all the I mean there are like fifteen different angles of it from all the people had their phones open looking at the thing, and uh, where's the outrage, Where's the story on this Where's I mean, I know the guy's been put on temporary leave, of course whatever, But the level of outrage that would exist if this was a white cop getting a black fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Well, you know you can't. I'm surprised that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm happy we're taking it to this angle because I can't stand the fact that we don't ever mention those things anymore. When I was a journalist for another newspaper, I remember I had I there was a guy out in Long Island.
Speaker 3: It was mugging people in a certain town.
Speaker 2: He was black and he was I knew his height, we knew his race, and I put in the story black.
Speaker 3: And my black editor said, why are we including his race? I said, I don't.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things we should include in the description of somebody. She was very against it. Same thing happened with the guy in the airplane who beat up the guy sleeping. A guy can't speak or even hear. He's a deaf mute sleeping on an airplane, and some black guy goes to town on him, beats the ship out of him. You don't you don't hear it's a black guy. You never see a picture of the guy in the airplane that did it. I don't like this double standard, but you're right. If that were a different situation on that field, there'd be a lot of.
Speaker 3: A lot of reprimanding going on. Right now.
Speaker 2: I still think the CoP's going to be going to be put back and he's not going to work for a while if he even gets his job back, because that's it was just too much.
Speaker 3: It was like seven eight punches in a row.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was brutal.
Speaker 3: It was just people. People were saying in the are you punching them?
Speaker 2: It makes you scared that these things can arise around you and cooler heads don't prevail.
Speaker 3: You expect the cop or cops to have cooler heads.
Speaker 2: They wanted in an arena where everybody was armed and could harm them. You know, like, no where you're at, why are you beating up a guy who's down already?
Speaker 3: That's pretty weird.
Speaker 1: Shocking, absolutely, because you would think anyone working for any anybody that's wearing he's got the badge. Right in this day, with everything that's happened over the last handful of years, is so aware of what UH an inappropriate use of force means. We all know, they're personally liable. I mean, they go to prison, you know, just look at what's happened and so but this guy just I mean opened up a can of fricking whoop ass on that guy like you've never seen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we see.
Speaker 1: No one in the news is talking about her, No.
Speaker 3: Of course not. They're not talking about that.
Speaker 2: And also Daniel Penny, the guy that choked out the guy on the train. I've read extensively about this, not only the case, but the guy that got choked out and died was a Michael Jackson in person that we know. But I read about his life growing up, horrible life, just mother, broken home, drugs, living with her mother, his mother's friend. A horrible life this kid had. But they're calling in court Daniel Penny White. That's saying his color in court. You don't need to say his color in court. Everybody can see it. But the fact that they're saying it shows how much it matters to a jury or to a prosecutor.
Speaker 3: Very scary.
Speaker 1: There's no racial charges in this, just like there were no racial charges in the George Floyd case. Absolutely nothing about what the charges on Choven the cops were about a racial meaning behind what he did, a racial bias behind what he did. Same thing in the case of Penny. I mean the other guy that was with him, that helped him subdue the guy was black, right, So you don't hear anything about that in the story. It's how race is played in every one of these freaking cases. Like I'm sure if Peanut the squirrel had.
Speaker 3: Been black, he is darker shaded, he was dark.
Speaker 1: He's a little bit darker, but he's brown. But if Peanut had been black, there's no freaking way, there's no freaking way that they euthanize him.
Speaker 3: You can't kill a black squirrel. There's just no way. His statues are different. Peanut.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. I'm back to Peanut. But I love I love Peanut. I love animal stories. I can't believe that this New York Department of Conservation, you know, it was those bay constables that used to harass us for clamming in the cove when.
Speaker 2: Here comes conservation exactly hard to fish that fluc was only sixteen inches.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was horrifor.
Speaker 1: It's the same freaking department. Yeah, and there was a guy I don't if you remember because I'm sure you got hass over the same guy, this guy that were an eye patch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was that was I forget what his name was, but.
Speaker 3: We knew him. Oh god, my father hated that guy. We knew was trouble that comes and everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was everywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean life jackets.
Speaker 1: No, let mean go across the bay and go have a hot dog at the beat shack or some ship. Why are you all over every inch of the bay every freaking second. Get me for having you know, one clam that was his seat. It shouldn't have been in my freaking back, right, But this thing, These are the same exact people who took Albert the Alligator away from that guy in Buffalo who you know had Yeah, all the licenses for all the years in the state. He kept changing the freaking rules on him, and he kept going with it, and he redid his house and oh my god, all the neighbors coming over to see album.
Speaker 3: It was crazy. It was like a lagoon in his living room.
Speaker 2: How did first of all, how do you qualify what animal is undomesticated? I'm on Instagram and I see people having pets. Arnold Schwarzenegger has a donkey eating breakfast in his kitchen. People have pigs, they have raccoons, they have ferrets, which are kind of common, but chinchillas, there are animals that aren't domesticated like that are just as fine as peanut was. They're not being all these people with these animals have to be scared shit. Now they've been broadcasting. They're fun with these loved ones Instagram and now they may have the same DCC. They maybe have their doors knocked on soon and have their pets taken away.
Speaker 1: Well, that's entirely possible if they haven't gotten the specialized license to have that kind of a have that kind of a pet. But what's what's crazy is in all of these situations, this guy Longo and I forget the guy that the owner's name with Albert, but they had either they were in the process with getting with their application, in renewing their license or getting a license for the first time. And so it's it's not like they weren't trying to be compliant with the rules. They weren't laughing at the rules or throwing the middle finger in the rules faces and so but but you know, the the Longo guy is now saying that he doesn't believe that any of this was about Peanut.
Speaker 2: He's got a freaky side. Yeah, he's got a freaky side. Him and his wife. We're finding out now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, the guys all all cut up.
Speaker 3: Well, they're only fans. They're only fans. Do they do? Only fans?
Speaker 2: They have sex on camera? That's why the guy for the DC walks in and the first question he asks, according to Longo, is do you have any cameras in your house? Strange question to ask when someone walks into the house to confiscate an animal. Him and his wife do uh? You know the only fans I know. I know a friend of mine who's done this. When he was single, there were girls who were out there making money showing themselves having sex on camera. All they asked of my friend is let me ride you. You're not gonna be in the scene, You're not gonna be seen. Maybe your hands are gonna be seen, so take off an identifiable ring. Otherwise it's my body riding you for my only fans. And there are plenty of guys who do that. Maybe that's what he and his wife do. I don't subscribe to only fans, but that's not illegal. You can't come down on people for having sex on camera, and you can't act like it was a squirrel bite that did this. The guy that owned it, Longo has been bitten a bunch of times by a squirrel, as some of us have with some animals of that kind.
Speaker 3: There's no rabiest it was. It's a very weird.
Speaker 2: Power play that's going on here that opens the door to a lot of bullshit that people can come to expect soon with regard to pets.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, and it's a weird. So if it was about the only fans from a legal standpoint, then it wouldn't have been the Department of Conservation that went in it, right, right, right, So what I think happened here is I think you've got some people in that neighborhood that are very upset about what's going on in that house, more so about the only fans than anything about peanutep And they wanted to get Longo, and they had some connections, but the only connections they had were to the d C, not to actual UH police that could enforce some kind of other laws. And so you know, influence gets leveraged against getting the guy in the only way that he could be gotten, which is through Peanut.
Speaker 2: Right, And and by the way, nothing happened. They killed a squirrel, but the guy was giving. He was given nothing in terms of a citation or any kind. So what's the end game? You just killed my pet.
Speaker 1: And again, had had Peanut been a black squirrel, they wouldn't they wouldn't have have touched him. So you know we're gonna I got I got tunnel vision on double standards today. And so when because Peanut's been with us for a couple of days, the story and and Albert the alligator story bothered me so much months ago that stayed with me, and then you have Peanut on top of it, and then we have all of this NFL craziness, and then we have this Jason Kelcey thing, which, okay.
Speaker 3: Let's face it, more hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Jason Kelsey is you know, protected by the Taylor Swift force field, that that that that force field covers you know, everyone within her circle. And so if you're in her circle, it doesn't matter what you do, you can't be damaged.
Speaker 2: Because if Ryan Reynolds raped someone tomorrow, he'd be exonerated because he's in.
Speaker 3: He's in that field, the Taylor Swift force Field.
Speaker 1: He's one of the friends, and also owning a cheap mobile service helps him as well. But but think about in this day and age, you know, a three hundred pounds bayar of a white guy uses the term faggot to describe somebody and his hot on tape doing that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's a big time.
Speaker 1: Now, it's it's done, canceled period over.
Speaker 3: Cancer, no contest. Can't say sissy even it's over.
Speaker 1: No apology, nothing, there's no backing out of that. There's no apologizing for it. There's nothing. You are gone right unless.
Speaker 3: There is one out.
Speaker 1: Well, there's two outs either either your personal color, which he is not. So the only other avenue is is the Taylor Swift force Field, which he so happens to have Taylor Swift force Field protection against that work.
Speaker 2: He's got that car. He can pull that card anytime he wants. Man any better be ready for if they split up, he loses that car, he might might be retroactively farted if Taylor and Kelsey split up.
Speaker 3: Because that's power, but it's not going to be forever power.
Speaker 1: It's unbelieving the fact that it happened at Penn State. Oh no, I mean just gets under my skin.
Speaker 3: That's another thing of yours, of course, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: That's another hypocrisy. But look the whole thing about, Look, here's what happens when you have a man. Oh I want to say one thing too. We didn't get to about the beating at that at that game. Oh no, I'll say that later. But the thing about, very rarely.
Speaker 3: Do we hear big old fish offensive linemen speak on the regular, don't really do it outside of a Jeff Saturday on ESPN.
Speaker 2: You don't really hear these guys. They're usually very smart. These guys usually go good grades and hunt college. They come out of school prepared to work after football. They got their wits about them. But Kelsey's been speaking a lot on his podcast with his brother, also on ESPN, doing football games, and he's just not tailor made for that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And I think these typical comments are going to come out more and more because I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I've thrown the effort around in my life. I've thrown the N word around in my life. I know you can't do it anymore. But I time around the guys that were black and called me that word. It didn't bother him either way.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get in trouble again because he's not used to this kind of uh being watched as much as he's going to be watched from now on.
Speaker 3: And Taylor Swift can only save him for so long.
Speaker 2: Nice guy and all, but he's gonna his mouth's going to get him in trouble again.
Speaker 3: And then the guy, the guy calls him the guy.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure you're going to get to the point where he broke the guy's phone because the guy called his brother a faggot.
Speaker 6: F d Tayler Swift, right, Well that was the that was the retaliation, which just doubled the strength of the force field because it was in defense.
Speaker 1: Right of Taylor's bow. And so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Just Kells, you said, who's the faggot? Now? That dude that might be out.
Speaker 1: So incensed by all of this stuff we're talking about that I'm I'm just looking for stuff now, right. So I'm laying down watching early pregame stuff for the NFL on Sunday, and I look up and I see Bill Belichick in this ridiculous. Oh, this ridiculous double breasted. It looked like he was I thought he was being two faced from Batman for Halloween, because one side was like blue and the other side was a different color. And then he had one of those weird tab coll not tab call, whatever you call that collar that people wore for like two years, like one thing, And I'm like, what the f is going on with with And then I realized that what's happening is you got four former players slash coaches that all are part of this newer show that ESPN has. They've got Chris Long, who was in the league for for many years, had a long sun who was a great player. They chad Ocho Cinco, who was a wide receiver in the league for many years. And they got Ryan Clark, who to me is the biggest racist in sports coverage period. But what's happening is Belichick is being Ryan Clark. Ryan Clark wears all of these just ridiculous looking blazers, and so Belichick is Ryan Clark for Halloween. Now Belichick wears the blazer, but he doesn't go any further than that. Then you have Chris Long, who is being chad Ocho Cinco for Halloween. And so he's got an old Bengals jersey of o Cho Cinko's and has his hair done like Chad's hair used to be done. And so you see those two and then the third person in costume I look is Ryan Clark. And who is who is Ryan Clark being Ryan Clark is being Bill Belichick?
Speaker 3: Okay, except.
Speaker 1: What Ryan Clark has done that neither Belichick or Ocho or Chris Long did with their costumes is Ryan Clark has white face.
Speaker 3: So what does that what I know, I don't get that whole thing. What is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 1: What he's painted?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but I don't. I mean, like that's it's all over the top. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well no, but think of the people that that got canceled or almost canceled. It almost ruined Meghan Kelly's career. Of course, it ruined a bunch of careers, right, racial appropriation, So how is it? Okay? ESPN on the same set. Okay, this is the day after you saved Jason Kelcey with Taylor Swift's force field. Now you come back and I got Halloween costumes, and I got three guys two white guys playing a black guy keeping their faces white, and the one one black guy playing a white guy painting his face white.
Speaker 3: What the ass doesn't?
Speaker 2: And ESPN has been one of the leaders in being whoa and walking back statements and watching what people say and how they report.
Speaker 3: They've fired people, They've fired.
Speaker 2: Reporters and people on air for their preferences, so to speak. And now to allow this to happen and nothing is coming out of it, Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: And you know why nothing will come out of it because the people are trained so well that are part of ESPN that if you asked Chris Long or you asked Bill Belichick, they would both answer that they didn't feel comfortable putting black face on.
Speaker 3: And taking guilt. Guilt, it's guilt, right, So it would have been there.
Speaker 1: They would have been played as if it was their decision, not a decision based upon what Disney and ESPN make perfectly clear to anyone who works there. I mean Sage Steel.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he love I know they killed her, loved her. I love her too, I still love her, love her more than al the more than ever.
Speaker 1: She's she's the biggest thing. They killed her on first said she she refused to identify as black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's mixed, like Derek Jeter, like our former president. These people love to say black, but not mixed. Sage was honest. She has a different parent that's white. I don't like even when Derek Jeter would have his white mother in the stands and his black father, who were very happy together and everything was hunky dory, but he would refer to himself as black. That drives me crazy. It's like spitting in your mother's face.
Speaker 1: So my wife was ready to just throw them, like, shut.
Speaker 3: Up, No, I agree with you, man. I would have. I would I wish I was there. I'm just begging.
Speaker 1: I'm just begging for something in the world to make freaking sense.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I'm alone, because I've been more outspoken about this shit. And you can't live with me long enough because I'll drive you crazy. I see these things, these injustices happening, and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the hypocrisy. And if you live long enough and have been an example of these kind of hypocrisies, or if you're like me and I'm over it now it's been thirty years, But if you were not given a job that was rightfully yours because they had to hire a minority or a woman instead of you. You grow up with a bunch of anger that's bubbling in your body, you know, And there's there a.
Speaker 3: Reason why I beat the cab driver up that day. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It could be a lot of junk in my system. And I'm pissed off about having to do with this because letting Ryan Clark wear a white face is a little bit of reparations.
Speaker 3: You understand, we're allowed. We're giving them something back.
Speaker 2: It's not money, but you can go ahead and do it because we were so evil for one hundred years or so, two hundred, whatever the fuck it was. Everybody was evil with slaves, but of course we're the worst. It's disgusting. First of all, just to do it is wagging your finger in people. He had to get clearance before he did it. I know that people above him knew he was gonna do it, and they all said, let him go.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: It's just don't even make that. Shouldn't have been an idea. I want you to all dress up as each other. Somebody should have said, well, what about the whole color thing?
Speaker 1: I have zero problem with Ryan Clark putting white face on.
Speaker 2: To be you thought that, but being being not allowed for us to do black face. Not that I want to, but it's just that they got to call out both sides.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Look, but you know what, it want to be funny at a costume party and come as a white collic like Dave Chappelle always played a white character.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a funny guy when they were drafting black athletes and he was a white sportscaster.
Speaker 2: Funny stuff. I can laugh at that stuff. But now you're making it one You're making it stilted. It's it's too much on one side, and that's not fair.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I needed I needed a story to bring me back, you know, a good like a piece of Americana, I mean a good a good story to to just make me feel good inside me.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I got you.
Speaker 1: And I happened to catch this story about an auction in New York where all kinds of presidential memorabilia was auctioned off. And you know, a lock of George Washington's hair, a lock of George Washington's hair was was auctioned off. Well, it's it hasn't been sold yet. The bids started at fifteen thousand dollars, So starting at fifteen thousand dollars, you can own a lock of George Washington's hair. I mean, I think that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: God crazy that it's still even out there now.
Speaker 1: They didn't have DNA testing, I believe in seventeen, you know, eighty whatever whatever it was. How we know that that? Well, I guess if you have, you could dig up his bones and then you have his DNA and so you can so.
Speaker 2: Then you can't go by his dental records because his teeth were wooden and and some other materials that weren't exactly a human tooth.
Speaker 1: Well, but that that lady from NCIS could examine the wood and probably could trace it back down. No, but I think there was a way for them to absolutely validate that it is George Washington's hair. Imagine a single a single strand of hair going for fifteen thousands.
Speaker 3: Not a strand, a lockett.
Speaker 2: A strand is a piece, you're saying, one piece, not even like a little locket.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, a lockett holding a grain chunk whit Okay, So.
Speaker 3: Like a haircut like your first.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, wait, wait wait wait a lock of President George Washington's hair and a whole slew of other rare president Yes. So the locket holding a grain chunk of Washington's hair was originally a gift to a family friend of the presence, but since can pass down for generations and we'll find a new home following the auction hosted by New York City based Guernsey's Auction House, starting big. Okay, so you're right, So it's more than a.
Speaker 3: Little block one, it's like a curl.
Speaker 2: But you know, look, this is the weird thing about first of all, I mean, I know he had his own hair, but these guys put on these white wigs. And you know about the wigs because the siphless and a lot of STDs back then mainly siphless gonorrhea where people's hair was falling out in chunks, and they put these white wigs on and they just left it that way to this day in London they wear the white wigs in court. Yeah, it just looks so ridiculous. But I don't know if you want that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want George Washington's hair, oh I would, I.
Speaker 1: Think that'd be awesome. But actually I like the second item, but it's a bit more pricey. So they have the the funeral flag, Lincoln's funeral flag.
Speaker 3: That's a big one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the flag that was used to cover Abraham Lincoln's coffin following his assassination. It's a forty nine star flag from nineteen fifty nine before why he was declared never before seen presidential portraits in a painting of Lincoln reading the Emancipation Proclamation. But Lincoln's funeral flag is expected to sell for anywhere between eight hundred thousand and one two million. Wow.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I just moved boxes from storage and I saw one box that had it said Papa's flag, my father's flag when he died.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, I got to get that box.
Speaker 2: But the thing about Lincoln, you know, it wouldn't even sell bigger than Lincoln's flag. It would be the playbill of the play he saw that evening. If there was a playbill of whatever play he caught, then.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is or a ticket or a ticket.
Speaker 3: Ticket that would fetch I think a lot.
Speaker 1: More flatter ticket. You think that gets more than the flag.
Speaker 2: Yet, Oh, the flag is big. But it's forty nine slaw, which probably makes it even more expensive. Not fit not fifty stars, which is cool, but yeah, I mean either one.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that flag, that's a different item, because oh different than I mean. I mean his flag would have been the eighteen sixty five flag. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: How many another flag. Okay, the other flag is from nineteen fifty nine, before Hawaii became a state. Okay, that's a pretty cool flag to have. I don't know how much that's going to go for.
Speaker 1: What they say. The item they expect to retrieve the most is, and it was a late entrant, is actually the knife Nancy Pelosi used to slit Joe Biden's throat. They're they're auctioning that off.
Speaker 3: What do you think that's going to get five million?
Speaker 1: Five million?
Speaker 2: That'll go big time, and I think Hunter will buy it. Hunter will probably saw a few paintings and buy it.
Speaker 1: See, none of these people have any you know how stuffy these auction near people are. They're so freaking stuffy. But how funny would it be if you know, some snooty you know whatever is walking through the auction pre auction to look at all these items and all of a sudden they come upon the knife, Nancy.
Speaker 2: Even the hammer that uh that Pelosi's husband's boyfriend had on.
Speaker 3: That well, his friend from down the block. Uh. Yeah. But I've been you know a.
Speaker 2: Girl that was my producer for many years, a woman Alison Martino, who you know her name, I've had on the shows. She has collected so much stuff over the years because her father was the famous singer al Martino portrayed in the Godfather.
Speaker 3: He played the big singer in the Godfather.
Speaker 2: But she has everything from every Los Angeles nightclub back in the day when CEO's was the big place. And not just asstrays. I'm talking Ringo Star's record collection. She has put together a collection of things that is so great and so Americana that she shows him a lot.
Speaker 3: And I remember something one time she.
Speaker 2: Live live stream that an auction she was at for Robert Evans, the producer, and I'm dying. I had no money to spend, and there was so many items I love to grab, just so many things from his house. And Johnny Carson's had an auction where you go, God, I'd love to have his astray. I don't smoke, but just having Carson's astray in your living room.
Speaker 3: Tremendous stuff.
Speaker 1: Dude, what stuff do you? You have a lot of stuff, right, what stuff do you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I have a lot of stuff being too to move with.
Speaker 1: No, you're like memorabilia that you don't you have stuff?
Speaker 3: And see in what respect? I mean?
Speaker 2: I have things that mean something to me, but not like for the general public. Some things, I suppose, but I wouldn't sell anything that to me that. I wouldn't sell anything I have that mean. I'll tell you what I had that got robbed when I was when our house got broken into, which kills me because somebody went on. Let me tell you this real quick. Somebody robbed our house when I was a kid. My uncle Sal worked on the Ed Sullivan Show as one of the guys that ran the cameras when the Beatles performed that first night. The first is a shot sheet which shows the people running the cameras. Here's the first here's the second act. They're gonna spend plates. Then I'm gonna go to a Gillett commercial. Then okay, so this is the first sheet of the actual show. The back of it, my uncle Sal had for the Beatles signed their names. So I had this piece of paper and I it was folded when I got it, and I put it in my jewelry box, and you know.
Speaker 3: Said, well, we got robbed.
Speaker 2: And the idiot who robbed us just turned the jewelry box upside down and everything fell in his pillowcase and he left the house.
Speaker 3: But that just threw it out. He had no idea.
Speaker 2: I brought this up to one of my listeners and they went and looked for what that paper would be worth.
Speaker 3: With an ed Sullivan shotsheet and all four Beetles signatures, half a million dollars. Oh my god, Mike, I'd never have to bother you again. I half a million dollars on a piece of paper. Oh God, save everything you can.
Speaker 1: When wait what that was robbed from the west Isle Pause?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kid to robbing was It turned out to be Ronnie, my good friend, Ronnie Misseli's brother Glenn, who had a big drug problem.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was the neighbor. He knew my my father died. I was at the gym with his brother.
Speaker 2: He knew how to. He just probought that my mother was working. It was an easy play for him, and uh, he went to jail. He was killed in jail. I thought the kid Tommy Hannigan took it, who was a real bad kid who murdered a neighbor and went to jail.
Speaker 3: But he didn't take it. I went to his house with a gun and I said, get your jewelry, big guy. I saw you.
Speaker 2: You said people were selling at seven eleven. Bring the bag down if my father's ship. Now, I'm going to kill you in front of your grandmother. He brought the bag down. There was no jewelry from my father. I said, okay, Tommy, you're clean. And then Ronnie said, no, Glenn did it. Bro I know he did it, and he was. He felt sick because Ronnie loved my family. He just his brother was a drug addict.
Speaker 3: And that's it. Oh my god, how about you. You got any you got any uh any artifacts like that?
Speaker 1: Nothing that's that. I mean. I've got a lot of sports.
Speaker 3: Oh you did you got sports stuff?
Speaker 1: I got tons of sports stuff. Yeah, but nothing that's crazy valuable. Yeah, you know, lots of old jersey, these old players, those you know, all autographed. So I've got that stuff. I've got ball. I've got a and Eli autographs ball from the from the the first Super Bowl he won against when the Patriots were undefeated.
Speaker 3: Family, that's that's never gonna go anywhere. You're never gonna get rid of that stuff. You would never sell that stuff. That's that's for your kids kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, we have I have such New York stuff like this was a debate the last couple of days. I have two original seats. I have two original seats out of Chase Stadi and the bottoms of them are falling apart so badly. No. Jerry Anne was like Mike, and can we finally, I mean, what's with the orange?
Speaker 3: No, no, you can't get rid of them.
Speaker 1: So I had to get what it would to uh to redo the bottoms of them so they can remain in the rotation. But so I have a lot of stuff like that, but nothing that's like.
Speaker 3: The one thing I one thing I do have that would have been funny. And I'll leave you with this. I was moving.
Speaker 2: I bought a bar, an antique bar, in ninety teen eighty four with my first wife, and it's a prohibition neer a bar was nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 3: They built this thing.
Speaker 2: Well you hide the liquor and you could The bottom is of radio, but you can hide the It's gorgeous inside all the bottles of silver rimmed whiskey, Rye, Scotch and Vermouth, and then all the glasses, high balls, Martini, shotglass.
Speaker 3: It's gorgeous. The bottom radio works.
Speaker 2: I'm taking it down from the U haul and I'm going down the dolly.
Speaker 3: I'm holding a dolly.
Speaker 2: Going backwards, and I said to Rocoll, you know what, you better get behind me. This thing's like seven hundred pounds. I don't feel comfortable, so that both of us lower it. And I thought this would be the funny death.
Speaker 3: Sober Recently sober man gets killed by a bar falling on his head. You know, aj Benson stopped drinking.
Speaker 1: But nothing, nothing happened to it. Nothing happened to it.
Speaker 3: We made it.
Speaker 2: But it was like, he's so precious with that stuff. Because one hundred year old furniture. You know, in a second, one one wrong movement, it's over. But no, it's in the house, it's in the apartment.
Speaker 3: It's good. There's no bottles of liquor in it, but it's just beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's a great piece.
Speaker 3: I'll sho you a picture. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send me a picture. Yeah all right, folks, we've been all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, what a what a spirit of discussion.
Speaker 1: Politics, to uh squirrels and alligators, to the NFL, and to auctions.
Speaker 2: Oh, before you go real quick, the sads thought about the sad story about Longo and Peanut A sorry from being killed is.
Speaker 3: I heard him today saying he's finding.
Speaker 2: Almonds everywhere, in his pants, pockets, and his underwear draw in the bathtub, Peanut was placing nuts all around and he's crying, saying he's making me realize he's still around us.
Speaker 3: That got me, that that broke my heart.
Speaker 1: Poor Peanut long I want to silence before we say goodbye. I want to silence for peanut O. Thanks, folks, be back at you next week.
Speaker 3: A talk to him, all right, buddy. Thanks Bell