Speaker 1: Tiffany and Cromwell is on the line. Tiffany, tell me about this day you had with Evan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we went and played mini golf and then we went out to dinner. There was definitely a connection, like we had fun and we even talked the next day. I called him, Oh, okay, thank him, and you know, but he sounded a little cold on the phone. He was being a little weird and distant, and he was like, oh, you know, give you a call s to set up another day because you know, they don't know my schedule right And now it's been three weeks and it's just you know, like, was he a word all about it.
Speaker 1: When you called him? Do you know if he was at work or something it just couldn't take the call.
Speaker 2: Good question, Yeah, good question. I actually don't know. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that could be it. But three weeks, Jeff, a guy taking three weeks.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: When you you kind of glazed over a mini golf? Were you like super competitive at mini golf? Did you like beat him? Did you rub it in his face? Like sometimes that can be a huge for guys.
Speaker 2: You know what I did win? So maybe that I'm masculated him. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but to a guy, it is a big deal.
Speaker 1: Okay, and my husband must be we're so.
Speaker 2: Competitive life a couple of times he okay.
Speaker 1: Well, then there's a couple of reasons this could be happening. I'm very interested to find out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna let's just jump right in. I'm gonna put you on hold. We're gonna call up Evan. We're gonna ask him about the date. I'm gonna ask him just to be honest and tell us why he is ghosting you. Are you ready for the answer.
Speaker 5: Though, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean, what do I have to lose?
Speaker 1: Okay, I wonder why those so.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You know, I will give a credit.
Speaker 6: I think after like week one, after being ghosted, I would have just like completely given up deuces.
Speaker 2: Hif or your name and reason for calling, I'll see if this person is available.
Speaker 1: Uh, Courtney, Hi is Evan there? Hi Evan, It's Courtney.
Speaker 4: Evan, It's Walmart. Jeff.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Savanna, and you're on the radio. We're calling from Kiss ninety five to seven this morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Evan, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to tell you why we're calling you because you're on second date update. Oh great, okay, all, well, hopefully having you know what it's about. Second date update. You get ghosted after first date and we try to get the answers. I will tell you. Tiffany, who sounds lovely, called us. She said, you guys played mini golf, you went to dinner. She felt a connection. She actually says she talked to you. She called you on the phone to thank you for the date, and did talk to you, and you said you were going to call her back. And it's been three weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's a couple of hiccups in net plan.
Speaker 1: Okay, so is there a particular reason has been three weeks and she's getting ghosted?
Speaker 5: I mean, from my perspective, you know, we went to mini golf and it was fine. I was great. Afterwards, we went to my favorite steakhouse and she's she's vegan, so the media red flag for me, But like I was really honestly looking forward to getting a rabbi, and she insisted that since she's vegan, that I respect respect her and don't eat steak in front of her.
Speaker 4: Oh hell no, no, no, I would have left.
Speaker 1: I would have got up and left her right then in the ass.
Speaker 3: You don't want to to eat a salad, eat a salad at a steakhouse? Yeah, Like I was like sitting there wondering if I had, if I was allowed to get blue cheese on my wedge salad. Like, I was like, what what do I what?
Speaker 5: What? What can I eat? What can't I? I'm not vegan in any way, shape or form, Like I take my steak's medium rare. I don't.
Speaker 1: It's too for a meat and potatoes guy. That's too much? Can I just bring it wrong? Because are you? Are you, dear Tiffany?
Speaker 2: I am? I am? I was just listening. I wanted to see how far he was gonna go with it, Okay, I'm just I'm totally put off by this because I don't want to slaughter animals. I'm not like, oh god, an okay, person, Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that's your personal life choice. You're gonna sit here and impose them on me on our first date.
Speaker 2: I I you could have actually what I liked or where I wanted to go or anything you asked me out?
Speaker 1: All right, So you are definitely like a a really strong vegan like you don't.
Speaker 2: Even since I was a kid, I love animals. I grew up breathing them. I have a connection with them. I just I can't. I can't do it, so ware absolutely can't, and it makes me super sad, like so sad.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, so like here's here's my thing. There's lots of great vegan places. But I think it's great what you're doing. I think it's it's fabulous, it's noble. But I I don't know that you get to tell other people.
Speaker 1: How to, she asked him, respectfully, would.
Speaker 2: You not I'm supposed to kiss this guy or have something to do with him later in the night and like get to know him and be close with him, and he just reeks of dead animals? Like how am I ever supposed to be turned off?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How is that supposed to do anything for me?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I love a good steak, like I'm.
Speaker 3: An animal lover too.
Speaker 5: I adopted a dog, I have three cats, like I don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, but would you eat your cat?
Speaker 5: Whoa my cat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So how is that different?
Speaker 1: If necessary? He says, if necessary? Okay, my stomachs. Okay, here's the thing I guess it's safe to say. You know now why Tiffany, he was ghosting you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's absolutely ridiculous. I can date a meat either. I just really didn't want to go to a steakhouse on their first date and have somebody like try to foresheet me me and then like weird about it.
Speaker 5: It was just okay, yeah, but can can Can I date a vegan?
Speaker 1: No? Listen, I respect both of you and both of your views, and it's there's not going to be another date. And I just I appreciate you calling us, Tiffany and Evan. I appreciate you being honest and letting us know why you were doing the ghosting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, without doubt,