Speaker 1: Have a great summer. Let's go get it.
Speaker 2: All right with with Evan with I'll show you're gonna ruling it you except Simmer. We pursuing it. Puddled out Shaw shank through the sewer Kid.
Speaker 1: Now we're chilling at Think Eagle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Three clock on the Doc.
Speaker 2: Gotta habit for my house a go status Howard starting to get cratic, shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit two end zone out break it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 1: I won't hang out with her friends rocking on the radio.
Speaker 4: My moistnes talking on the radio. It's time to to this falls kid, All here we go, Kay steaming.
Speaker 5: Up and.
Speaker 6: All of them on the radio.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's the beIN In Skin Show. He got me skin. He's tiled kt. She'd look back at card Red Christinea. Did you guys have a good weekend?
Speaker 5: A fantastic weekend because I did absolutely nothing. I laid in a hammock for most of the weekend.
Speaker 1: Good job. Did you sunburn cause that summer? Oh sunburned bad? Yeah? Yeah the sunburn? Did you play golf?
Speaker 8: I played golf both days, a little golf tournament action and guy that brought up some money.
Speaker 1: Out some money, yep, but yeah, gell sunburn okay, really bad.
Speaker 5: I tried to sunscreen up because I know how bad sun damage is, you know, skins.
Speaker 8: I looked at my moll I watch thing on Saturday. It was seventy nine degrees and I was like, horse crap, it feels like it's ninety three.
Speaker 1: Oh it was that country. He didn't you go back to Alney?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the country heats so different than city heat. Really, there's actually more wind in the country. Yeah, it's usually better than the city. Big buildings blocked the wind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no concrete.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: I On Saturday, I went out to see Gator my mom.
Speaker 7: We were hanging out rock Wall and she started talking about the drum game that KT put together to end the show. If you're listening on Friday, KT had drums that a guy on Instagram reels or TikTok. He played drums to famous songs and me and Christina had to guess what he was playing, and it proved to be pretty difficult.
Speaker 1: I thought, yeah, it was very very hard.
Speaker 8: Weren't spread on this though, right, Yeah, a lot of people were talking about it.
Speaker 7: Oh, I mean Gator was talking all about it and we didn't finish it and we had five left over, so I wouldn't mind. Just like, let's almost pretend like we didn't have a weekend and the show. Let's pretend like five minutes ago before that Metallica song, we were wrapping up the show and we still have five more to go. Now, this is so difficult. I think me and Christina should just table talk these. I don't think we should go again. I'll give you some hints too. I like this character.
Speaker 1: All right, a giveaway, right hair, we do play this song on the Eagle. I fought red hot chili pippers at first. Here's I don't know, but here's nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 8: Huh god, I god down, didn't sounds what song goes and showing the drums.
Speaker 1: Thinking the good morning stayed on Mississipper. No, nope, not don't get over here. This is ninety nine. That was six Danny California. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 8: This was a band that probably just kind of had one big hit. I mean, if they had another, an I don't ever talk about it. Nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Uh Dan Dan tune Dan Dan d d D D D Donna. Oh ohh that's a yeah, that's a in the front your les. Yes, yes, it's wizard in my headphones, yeah, in my headphone here SEMy sonic. What are they called lit?
Speaker 4: Lit?
Speaker 1: Oh? There it is right.
Speaker 7: So here's the thing too, though, I guarantee you there's a hundred other songs with that drum thing. And because the guy didn't take the time to like, come on, I know, but like if you go listen to that lit song, those ride cymbols are not way high in the middle.
Speaker 1: He set.
Speaker 8: I'm just making a bunch of videos. Yep, he's making a large collection.
Speaker 1: He's going for quantity, not quality, to beat the algorithm. I love this guy. Okay, let's got a little different style here now. That Christina amazing. Maybe more on Taylor later, which is weird? Is she the biggest savage in the entertainment industry? Badass? By the way, that was great work by you. Thank you to do another tough one there. Two thousand and five, we actually did a segment on them last week. Oh black Keys, No, he wishes he could jump skid. This must be the Dave Matthews band. No, he said, two thousand and five, we didn't do a segment of the Dave Matthews Band last week. You're not using your context clues. Who do we do a segment on? This is a band? You know they've been ignored. They're from Oklahoma, Flaming Lips a reject song dirty Little Dirty.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, okay. I was more of a fan of their first album.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many people playing along right now are get this quick?
Speaker 5: That's what I would love to have Our drummer Joey just attempt some of these, just to see if he gets them immediately. I bet he will. Shown about Ole Joe Johnson, old Joey Joneson. Yeah, oh Jojon.
Speaker 1: Look, you guys get this one. Twenty fourteen. Guys, how many drum beats are like that?
Speaker 8: Well, this is what I've learned about some of Like guitar things are repetitive, like guitar chords, jesus, some drum things are very hard to get different there. Yeah, oh oh, that's ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh I know this, God, I know twenty fourteen. You should know this. You should go it. Give me in another hand. Yeah, we should know it. I man, the hints are too easy. Twenty fourteen. I mean, years don't matter to me. After the pandemic.
Speaker 8: Hey, what the artist of this song is not who you think it is. It's actually the producer.
Speaker 1: Is this a Bruno Mars thing? Funk? Oh yeah, I cand I hear it again. Yeah, you were getting it out there at the end. Yeah, I get it, I get it. That was twenty fourteen. God, Uptown, I give it to you. Yeah Uptown, don't give it to you. A A A Yeah, I should have known that instant good mood song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm on your side with the drum tune in because there's no way that's no.
Speaker 7: But it's just like it's the but that pattern was drum snobs. And also I think he was a little slow on the tempo.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, Boo fighters, you were thinking that at the beginning.
Speaker 1: But the song is way more different than a song it is.
Speaker 10: But nineteen ninety seven, so yeah, lead single from the band's third album.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you the name of that album in ten seconds. If you don't have it by then, well, I'm feel like I can hear the guitars and stuff. I know, I wish i'd just seen his guitar in here right now, and I'd tell you that much.
Speaker 2: Give us that.
Speaker 1: What do dun dunn. Oh, what's Radiohead? Yes, yes, oh that's Paranoid Android. Yeah you can hear it now right here. Yeah, absolutely, for sure. There you go. It's so interesting though, because it sounds nothing like the drum track on p Yeah, and he's not trying to do that. I know, I know, Honor. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I got a couple of emails from Netflix are man, we should fashion this into a game show if you were to come host it, and I was like, ah, man, I'm busy.
Speaker 7: So just the generic company Netflix sent you an email. Yeah, Netflix dot com.
Speaker 1: There's a link. I clicked on it and everything. Yeah, that sounds realistic.
Speaker 7: Coming up next, why did I role play on Saturday Night? And was it sexual? I'll tell you the whole story next right here on the Eagle. All right, it's Samin and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us today, last day of Ben's vacation, but don't worry. He will be back in full force, just so engorged tomorrow, ready to take on the radio world.
Speaker 1: So we're excited about that, all right.
Speaker 7: Coming up at the bottom of the hour, in the Hollywood Shuffle, one of everybody's favorite movies. At least it's one of KT's happy Gilmore's getting the sequel treatment, and KT has some details. We'll get to that momentarily, but right now it's time for this Bogle Beans.
Speaker 2: Skinnies track, another edition of things skin is Tracking.
Speaker 7: All Right, you guys grew up in the country, do you, KT? Do you have cowboy boots?
Speaker 1: Nope? Have you ever? Nope? Interesting?
Speaker 5: I have two pair, one I've had since high school, and they're the most comfortable pair of boots I have.
Speaker 1: But you also were a country music jock for a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that doesn't really mean anything. I didn't have to wear boots to appearances. No, you're just comfortable. But you you're comfortable with that scene?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Are you comfortable with that scene? What scene? Country?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean comfortable with it?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean you can effort because you know we'll fire up country music.
Speaker 1: You'll know all those songs inties. Yeah, yeah, comfortable with it? I guess. I mean I've been uncomfortable with it for a while.
Speaker 8: Now, though I went to a I hate the direction country music has gone last twenty years.
Speaker 7: But there's also like just a whole You live in North Texas and if you live in Uptown or whatever, Lower Greenville, it's just very Dallas. But anytime you start getting a little bit away, it's more country, and then you meet more people that they might wear boots. Like we've talked about this with Ben, remember when he went through his monster truck phase.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I had an invitation to go to a fiftieth birthday party on Saturday night for a person that I like very much, really like this person.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to go.
Speaker 7: And on the invitation it said Western cocktail attire.
Speaker 5: That seems to be real popular Western cocktail. Yeah what is? We had a Western chic attire one time and my boyfriend had the same. Well I'm assuming the same predicament as you, because he was like, I don't own any boots. I don't own a cowboy hat. I own nothing Western. Helped me out, Christina.
Speaker 1: How did y'all get it fixed?
Speaker 5: He had a friend and he borrowed a hat from and boots from that same friend as well.
Speaker 7: Actually, look at your phones. Oh no, because I went to rock Wall I have a great fear of what I'm about to see. No, come on, dude, this amaz that is not okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you went over the Kenny Chesney Beach cowboy looks.
Speaker 1: That is what I would say. That's the thing is he doesn't know, and you're not. Are you wearing boots? Are those boots? Those are boots?
Speaker 7: Those are my daughter's boyfriend's friends boots.
Speaker 5: Now, in our defense, this is black and white, so it's kind of hard to tell.
Speaker 7: My daughter Maya took this picture and then stylized it black and white.
Speaker 1: Well, is he looking at the ceiling? It's so bad? That has that a denim shirt?
Speaker 7: That's it's kind of like it's actually, you know, the golf brand Faherty. Yes, it's actually a Faherdy button up that's like a light blue. It's not denim, but it's like almost like a light blue jean looking material.
Speaker 1: But it's not denim. It cotton.
Speaker 7: So I thought, okay, I can make this work. I have my jeans, I have my boots. And then I went and bought a twenty dollars hat at Cabela's.
Speaker 5: You just need a piece of straw ticking out, you know, like wheat or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's just tough when it's someone you think you know and then they try to do that. Oh okay, and this this This party was at a house and this is one of the nicest houses I've ever been to. It was in Lucas and it was on all this land and it was a modern house. Kt he had a little like a little area where you could chip onto a putting green over a creek forty yards away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he had to do that in his backyard. And they had valet set up. And I got out of the car and there's a valet kid, and I was like, hey man, this isn't what I dress like.
Speaker 1: Can you please guide me? Am I gonna fit in? When I get in there? Am I gonna stack out? And he goes, no, you're doing great, dude. Okay, it's like a nineteen year old kid. No, look fine, you're doing great. You're gonna totally fit in. Anyways, that was me rocking western cocktail attire. I would have preferred you to go with the more standard cowboy hat. Yeah, a beach cowboy.
Speaker 7: Those are more expensive. And I actually thought that hat I might wear in my pool. Yeah it's only a twenty dollars hat, you know.
Speaker 5: And yeah, you can't go felt cowboy hat in the summer, right, you get that.
Speaker 8: This is a taco cowboy. Hat's what I would call it. Okay, I don't know what that means, but I have it for form like a taco.
Speaker 7: Coming up next, KT has some information on the new Happy Gilmour movie, and we gonna give it to you and you gonna get it. That's next, right around ninety seven point one, The Eagle, This normal Monday behavior been and Skin show.
Speaker 1: I'm skin, He's Tessel. She's a little baby corn bread.
Speaker 7: Ben'll be back in the full Demara from his vacation, No doubt, he'll have tails to regale us with. Okay, we have tickets to give away Offspring dose Eki's happening in August. First person using the microphone on the on the iHeart streaming app, there's a little talkback feature. Leave your name, your phone number, your email address, and the first person that can tell us what musical instrument did we listen to? In the opening segment. We heard five different examples. Katie was playing this musical instrument for us, and we were guessing what songs. We were guessing poorly. Christina did much better than I. But what instrument were we playing in the opening segment? If you're listening, you know the first person leaves or name their phone number, their email address. They're gonna win those offspring tickets. Do Saki's coming in August August twenty second to be exact, Little Cowboys Kerosene for you sports fans coming up here in about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this juicy moves hot God. If you come, stay on top in the shovel.
Speaker 8: Did not get to this over the weekend. I'm gonna try to knock it out tonight. Netflix did this thing on Saturday, another live streaming event, and they're really in love with live streaming stuff. And if it's called todem which is like, you know the Netflix tom.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Yeah, the theme song you know Netflix.
Speaker 8: Oh, and that's the name of the show. Well, not a show, it's more of an event called todam okay. And I don't fully know what it is again, but I know that they were kind of revealing some things about some new shows they've got coming out.
Speaker 1: It's like networks.
Speaker 8: Networks have upfronts where they show here's here's our schedule is going to be like, but they don't. Back in the day, it was Friends and Seinfeld will be on Thursday night. You know, but they don't put it on their network. No exactly. But Netflix is like, why wouldn't we do this? Okay, easiest promotion ever, Why wouldn't we show everyone this man? Here's when Stranger Things is going to come out? Like this is smart.
Speaker 7: Do you guys know the name Barry Diller? No, Barry Diller is an eighty something year old billionaire man and he was involved in all these major things, paramount expedia' Is this just entertainment executive that ran all these companies and made all this money And he's talking about everything's changed everything because studios can no longer compete with the tech companies. Yeah, and so the guy interviewed was Bill Marty's like, yeah, Amazon and Applee goes well Netflix and mar was like, well, Netflix is just like a studio, goes No, you don't understand.
Speaker 1: Netflix runs everything.
Speaker 7: This is a guy who's been in that business his whole life, has made over a billion dollars. Like, no, none of them can touch Netflix. And he's like, Netflix changed entertainment forever.
Speaker 8: And then they're you know, trying to get their tone into gaming and expand that. But this is interesting that like a few live concert things, but also, like, I know Lady Gaga was there to promote that she's gonna be a character in the Netflix show Wednesday with Jenna or take it. Not a big deal, but it's a big event whatever, So who's who's there?
Speaker 1: Whatever? I never know what show is on what.
Speaker 8: Well then they're like, hey, now you know there's a nap for that. So July twenty fifth, they are going to release Happy Goyo More too, and it'll be on Netflix. I'm sure he'll showing some theaters too. But there's been a small teaser of what's gonna be. And I know a lot of people don't care. Well, I actually do think a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people care. People your age really care. Yeah, they do, and I'm pumped. So do you see this two minute trailer for me? Goosebumps?
Speaker 8: Okay, a lot of people they're just gonna repeat the same joke and I'm like, that's every sequel ever.
Speaker 1: It's fine, Okay, we can enjoy it if you want. If you don't want to, maybe go keep your thoughts to yourself. Uh.
Speaker 7: He's too attached. He's too attached to this. I mean that it should be look at him. He knows that the Boston Bauer sequel wasn't any good.
Speaker 1: He knows kiss my ass, the smile Shagmy is better than Austin Powers. It was all. It was all the same jokes. Oh I don'tkay baby, and then the Ron Burgundy wasn't there Ron Burgundy thing? That sucks? Yeah? Anchorman two was not good. Watch it again. It's better than Really, people are so dying to kill a sequel. They want to kill it. Godfather too. It was amazing. Watch it for a second.
Speaker 8: You're like, Okay, this is actually pretty funny because guess what they'll alternative is.
Speaker 1: No comedy movie. No one makes comedy movies. Any make a new concept? Was that so hard? I agree that friendship and I thought it was great. Christina, I know, okay, I gotta go here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's so here's some of the names that are attached to this, and they were kind of revealed throughout the trailer. Ben Steeler of course is back, as you know, the nursing home guy. So we'll see Shooter McGavin's back.
Speaker 1: He was in it.
Speaker 8: You forgot Oh my god, Christopher McDonald back to Shooter McGavin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta have him. So the caddy is bad Bunny. I saw that. I saw pretty good. I thought it was fine.
Speaker 7: It's pretty great and why my wife would normally hate Happy Gilmore. I doubt she's seen it, but if I tell her Bad Bunny is in it, I bet I can get her to watch it.
Speaker 8: She'll be seeing it this summer because we're all gonna rewatch it in July to get ready for the sequel.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, won't watch it? Come whatever.
Speaker 8: Our friend Jack Jerypudo will be there with Vernon ln Quist, reprising their role as the broadcast. Okay, Cameron, who's gonna try to get some cheat after this horsepower drink will be in this movie. Ken Jennings of Jeopardy will be in the movie. Lavelle Crawford, Eggs Tyrone, Let's go. You remember him from Breaking Bad? He is in the movie all Right, M and M post Malone, Marcelo Hernandez, Reggie Bush, Weirdly, Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Okay, but here's one that I love. And here's the the This guy I'm assuming here will be playing the sun of this guy. It's a behemoth of a man.
Speaker 8: And here's the scene from the original Happy Gilmore Cheerter mcgadda from here shooter. Cheter mcgavan's about the tee off and the guy in the gallery is a big, huge man, happy as old boss that.
Speaker 3: I beg to differ.
Speaker 2: Happy Gilmore accomplished that feat no more than an hour ago.
Speaker 1: Well, moron, good for Happy Gilm My god, as he turns around and see's a huge man with a knell in his head because Happy accidentally shot him in the head of.
Speaker 8: The dark playing that role of the sun of this guy Bobones.
Speaker 7: Was that guy Jaws from the James Bond movies, Richard Keel That sounds right, Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, I remember the voice.
Speaker 1: That would make sense. Yeah, he played Jaws in the the James Bond movies. That's a huge names.
Speaker 8: John Daly's got some role Page Spearmak, Rory McRoy, Scotti, Scheffler, got Bryce and d Schambeau. What if there is a nude scene well the other with Bryson d sham I don't think they'll do that. But also Will's Alatorus is in this movie ALSOFW right, and he looks just like Happy Gomore's first caddy in the first movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it would be great if he's doing something like he's the kid of that caddy. Okay, this is gonna be fun if you want it to be. I want it to be. I mean because the first movie wasn't that good. I would love I'd love it. Oh, you suck on my toe.
Speaker 7: I would love it if the sequel actually had merit. That's the Ben and Skin Show. He's Kevin, he's pissed. What's what's happening next in Cowboys?
Speaker 1: Kerosene, Dude, Well, one of these Cowboys players is going to Broadway.
Speaker 7: All right, so someone's gonna watch a play. We'll get into that neck. It is the Ben and Skin Show, ninety seven point one The Eagle. Sorry about that, I didn't turn my mic on. All right, we've got a huge four o'clock hour and we're gonna start with music news. Did Jelly Roll cause a head injury for somebody? Well we'll get tells of that, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: You all work from Cowboys, block can Yeah, I think you're telling the people what they want, Blockchain Calm. Then we had a little fun last week, you know, with really have The last couples was Shoddy because his name Shoddy. Yeah, the new Cowboys coach Brian Shottenneyron my guy, and we got a new cowboy nickname over the weekend that I was not expecting. The guy in question here is Solomon Thomas. Solomon Thomas was the number two pick in the NFL draft. I want to say twenty seventeen. Okay, he is from here, he is. Actually he went to Coppel He was the numbers three pick. I'm sorry in twenty seventeen. All right, played for the forty nine ers for a few years Raiders, and then he's been with the Jets in New York. You remember for three straight years.
Speaker 8: He doesn't remember, Yeah, because football players they can't. Yeah, he's actually a very smart guy. Went to Stanford.
Speaker 1: Good dude.
Speaker 8: A lot of charity work, like he's seen. Its like a one type person. Wow, great, let's get him on the show.
Speaker 1: We probably could, But if that makes sense, I bet you know we could do.
Speaker 7: We could make it hyper local Coppel Day on the Beninstan Show.
Speaker 1: We just played Drowning Pool.
Speaker 7: Let's get Mike the drummer from Drowning Pool and Solomon Thomas in here and do a roundtable and smarm wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh ooh triathlon? Oh no, tocathlon? So Solomon Thomas is here. Now that was theying to play defensive tackle his ninth season in the league. But before he gets started here, he's gonna make a cameo in something called MJ. The Musical and a one night only roll June thirteenth on Broadway in New York. Wow, MJ being Michael Jackson. Oh, I didn't know if it was Michael Jordan. There's a lot in Jason. I was thinking and Michael Jordan, MJ. Linderman.
Speaker 8: I mean, so here's some things I didn't know. Okay, you're gonna throw out a Linderman reference. Why would that be a.
Speaker 7: War one night for that? There'd be a one night Broadway show of that.
Speaker 1: So in this article on the Fourth Star Telegram. Salomon Thomas has also worked as a theater correspondent for CBS over the years. What and a producer expressed excitement at bringing him aboard. Are you ready for your newest cowboys nickname? Yep quote, Sally has been such a great supporter and friend of Broadway in our show, he's not a hockey player. This is unnecessary.
Speaker 8: We couldn't think of a better way to thank you for his time in New York. Than giving him his Broadway debut. And I don't think he's gonna be playing the role of Michael Jackson, but for one day, he is going to be in a play. And this is apparently like something that he's always wanted to do in that environment. I'm just telling you, I can't imagine how the NFL locker room thinks of people doing performing on Broadway. I would imagine it's very similar to me and my and the idea of doing the school play, because I would have loved to be in theater arts, but I would have been gay, and I think that's messed up and wrong. Yes, here's what I would say about that, and honestly wasted an opportunity for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you would have been incredible. God, I think about that every day. How great Katie would have been at a school play. He would have crushed all those high schoolers small town school play. Did she said crushed or smashed?
Speaker 1: Crushed?
Speaker 7: She actually made the hand gesture of crushing something when she did that. I think, Uh, I think times have evolved, and I think all those dudes, most of those dudes in the locker room want to be famous for other stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you think times have involved huh not involved? Evil evolved? Have you seen the des Bryant tweet from today?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I think I don't think Dez has evolved. Man, there's a big tweet about June being gay Pride a month, all right, And this is a tweet from some outlet, you know, and it's like today is the first a Pride month of the NFL is showing their support for many LGBTQ causes. Quote.
Speaker 8: Football is gay, football is lesbian, football is beautiful, football is queer, football is transgender.
Speaker 1: Football is everyone and Dez Wait, who put that out? The NFL?
Speaker 8: Some account called mL football. But I do think it was an NFL tweet. I actually do think it was. Yeah, I'm trying to see her, Yeah it was.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: The Trevor project is just something I really don't know, man, I don't know. Here's de response bad music under that death says football is gay, football is queer, football is transgender. These are wild statements to make. Excuse my silliness, I'm going to proudly tell my boys football is none of these things. I have nothing against gays, but this is far from right. I mean, football is a sport. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think you know, Dez isn't doing the deep dive on what they're saying. They're saying football is for every right.
Speaker 1: The Trevor Project and organization that is aimed to, you know, help out with you know, suicide prevention of you know, LGBTQ plus young.
Speaker 7: People, the inclusive and the words of Michael Jordan. Republicans where sneakers too. It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 1: We got so much to get to.
Speaker 7: Coming up next in music news, did jelly Roll inadvertently give someone a head injury?
Speaker 1: KT will tell us here on The Eagle. KT did what everybody wants to do. Early on a Monday morning, he.
Speaker 7: Went to a high school graduation. He'll give us the details coming up. And exactly one hour, we're moving sports to the bottom of the hour, and an institution on Sports TV has said goodbye. We'll talk about all that, but right now it's time for this news.
Speaker 8: A couple of wild stories for the world of music. So a few weeks ago, jelly Roll and post Malone were here. He was Post Malone's tour.
Speaker 1: But jelly Roll was opening and they were at the AT and T Stadium and it's a pretty big, pretty big deal. Had a big tailgate party out there at the Stagium.
Speaker 8: When you think about post Malone's last record was a country record for the most part, you know, duos with Jelly Roll and Morgan Wallen and Blake Shelton, your guy.
Speaker 1: I love Blake, you know.
Speaker 8: So I was thinking, this is the type of thing that could, in my opinion, only really happen at a country concert. I don't feel like you'd see this at a jazz show. I don't feel like you would see this at a hip hop a rock show.
Speaker 1: Was that? Did they rote a dogy?
Speaker 8: No, not so much that. But a firework hit a lady, Oh firework.
Speaker 1: It's caught on video.
Speaker 8: Actually, this gal is actually doing the awful concert move of turning around towards the audience, filming herself singing at her phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah we need so.
Speaker 8: We can see the performer in the background in the video. When a firework drills her right on the top of the head man, she starts grabbing her head. You can see her hair smoking, so she you know, she puts it out pretty quick, because it's not like a huge thing, goes to the bergency room get treatment or whatever.
Speaker 1: There's a big burn on her head. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Okay, so man, the video that's out there, is it the one of her filming herself, like you get to see her reaction and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it was just oh I just hold her head. I think you see her hair smoking.
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: How old is this gal she appears to be. I would say maybe twenty. She could be high school maybe, oh wow, maybe I could be wrong.
Speaker 7: I uh, this is where not growing up in the country's backfiring on me because I immediately was like, okay, what kind of a firework? Does work flies through the air like that and you can shoot it someone? I immediately could not remember a single name of a single fire.
Speaker 1: Work that goes it is a Roman candle? But yes, that's is that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Roman candle most likely could be. And it wouldn't be an m AD. You wouldn't have an MD there.
Speaker 1: They were more for a noise, maybe black cat things that you wouldn't do something like that.
Speaker 7: Okay, Joe Dirt, now I'm on the candle you could do. I'm assuming that Jelly Roll didn't shoot it at her. No, he didn't.
Speaker 8: It is weird though it's coming so she's kind of side stage. So it's something from the Pyro I think on the show perhaps. Okay, so it's that's what I'm gonna tell you. Want to see the video live on the air, Yeah, I can show it to you. Yeah, I got it plugged in and I'll play the audience so the audience can be there. She's going to be singing.
Speaker 1: She doesn't cuss while she's finger on the dump button.
Speaker 8: Case, i'd see the whole. Yeah, do you see the whole? You can't really hear it very well either, so it's not worth that.
Speaker 1: Now here's another thing here, and let let's just say the diameter of the hole is about three or four centimeters for maybe half na maybe half an inch.
Speaker 7: Ler talking about it's top of her it, man, you know what, it's actually probably about a quarter of an inch in diameter. Wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 1: Kt? Yeah, it'd say, yeah, yeah, okay, it's still big and un listen, someone put a cigarette out on her head. Yeah you know. Now you can shoot a bottle rocket. Now if that happened to you, Oh, a bottle rocket. Those are dude, those are fun, dangerous but fun.
Speaker 5: A country show, someone could have put a cigarette out on her head. Oh, to be fair, they could have flipped the cigarette. That would have been a very thick cigarette.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, this is coming in hot. Here's some of the comments on her video. Though these are always fun. She should have been given a full refunded merch if she has no intentions to sue.
Speaker 1: Fill her basket.
Speaker 8: Um, let's see a girl get in touch with poster jelly roll quick. Seriously, some bad happens to you at a concert. Take advantage.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Opportunity doesn't come like this all the time, sir.
Speaker 7: Other story I'd like to get to, though, Hold on, I want to add on to this. Oh yeah, please, because you can carry the story. Oh we're gonna do back to back music news, right, yeah, all right. I got a vagina story I gotta get to though, go ahead. So I'm looking for it right now, on the top of my forearm near my elbow. And the thing about scars is they fade over time. So this is a scar that I had for I don't know thirty four thirty three years. But our friend Jeff Kavanall used to be on the station when it was the Free.
Speaker 1: The late Great Jeff Cavanall.
Speaker 7: I used to party really hard with his cousin Mike, all right. And I was working with Jeff for about six months before I even realized they were related, because Jeff never told me. Hell, maybe it was a year. And then one day he said, I saw a cousin Mike yesterday, he said. All I was like, wait, what like when I say I partied with this guy and been to we were wild and and there was one time where he was in the front seat of a car and I was in the back seat.
Speaker 1: He was shotgun.
Speaker 7: I was back seat driver's side, and he turned real quick and he shot a bottle rocket at me from about a foot away from me, and it went directly into my forearm.
Speaker 1: And I had a scar.
Speaker 7: I mean, you can kind of see it, but it's faded over thirty four years. But when I saw that her work going to the back of that chick's head, my first thought is that my old buddy Mike Kavanaugh was there at the Jelly Roll show and he just turned and shot.
Speaker 1: It at her head drunk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because the size the size of the mark on the back of her head was about the size of the mark I had in my arm.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy. And this is post malone shift to country, so we get a country act there and I just think you don't see these things, you don't you free show type of thing that would never happen at Drake Probably not.
Speaker 8: Yeah, another band story. I want to get to sitting on this one for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 8: There's a band in Australia. They go by the name of Private Function, and Private Function has released a new vinyl LP that smells just like Gwyneth Paltrow's Poodenda.
Speaker 1: He's so proud of himself. What about when you cracked yourself up? That's my favorite end. Someone's got to laugh, you know. So this new album is titled Is that what it's called? He just did the emoji that's shrugging. That's the album.
Speaker 8: It has been made available in scratching Sniff, Yes, and it evokes the scent.
Speaker 1: Of the creator of Goop. She made her badge candles.
Speaker 7: So when it's scratch and sniff hits vinyls out of DJ scratching and like you do the crossfade the scratch and then the smell comes.
Speaker 1: Out of it off the needle.
Speaker 5: J's like, no, please stop playing this song because I'm requestioning, is that is that what they did? They got those candles, I'm sure melted them and then put them.
Speaker 1: In the exactly melted it into the wax.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you nailed it, because from one guitarist to another, the guitarist Lauren Hester and this band said the band was inspired by the this smells like my vagina candle that you could buy on Goop, which the wax is the allegedly the scent of Gwyneth Paltrow's Have you guys ever.
Speaker 1: Smelled at the bottom? No not not Gwyneth Paltrow with the candle? No, huh, I'm good. Would you do that for the show? Buy the candle. I'll buy the candle, you light it and smell it. Do you want to see what Mike said that he walks You know, those candles are like going for like seven hundred bucks each. Why we are so dumb? We are so dumb? And then also tariffs? What if Mike?
Speaker 7: What if Mike were to walk in and you had it lit and he goes, God, that smells just like Gwyneth paltrows v.
Speaker 1: And he knew it. I made my ribs hurt. Man.
Speaker 5: I don't want a candle, do you want to I don't want any part of it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to keep doing music news?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, why don't you tease something?
Speaker 8: Kt This gal allegedly is the most savage entertainment star in the world.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you why next.
Speaker 7: All right, that's coming up next. It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We're gonna move sports to the bottom of the hour here coming up in about fifteen minutes or so. But Katie, let's keep music news going. What you got over there?
Speaker 8: So this was this report on Friday, and I know that we're on the Eagle, so a lot of people probably don't care, but I do think it's interesting in terms of music. All Right, Taylor Swift is getting her best, just get her master's back from her first five or six albums.
Speaker 7: Okay, So just so people know, what masters refer to is the original recordings, and why that should matter to you is like you can think of a cover song that's a new master recording. You can go re record a song any number of times and create quote unquote new masters. But when a record company releases something, they release recordings that they refer to as the master Recordings.
Speaker 8: Ownership of her work basically for those six albums, and I think Big Machine Records, which the Scooter Braun is the name that you might have heard before here. He's the guy who worked with Kanye Heber bieber to that that was one of his big ones. Yeah, and Taylor and Scooter bron have had some beef for a long time. But surely Taylor's beef turns into like a million people's beef because of her fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I'm just trying to read you a couple of text messages from a music friend of mine. Okay, he texted me that I said, Taylor Grift strikes again.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, I think, all right, I think our listeners actually.
Speaker 1: Will like her being called Taylor Griff.
Speaker 8: And I said, are you saying she could have bought these masters the whole time? So the company that bought the Masters was Shamrock. Shamrock was started with the nephew of Walt Disney, Roy Disney.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's got some loot.
Speaker 8: So he has over three hundred million dollars he bought Taylor Shift has clearly over three hundred million dollars, right, Okay, So that's my point that I said, so she could have bought them this whole time. Question Mark, this guy knows way more about this stuff than I need. Uh huh, he said, one hundred percent. That's what Scooter Braun has been saying this whole time, but her fans aren't having it. And I have seen this out there before, Like, Scooter Braun didn't do anything wrong here, He's just doing business.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's doing business a lot of and and it's the type of business you're doing. This is why Prince was at war with the record labels and why he wrote slave across his face. He was like, why did you Why do you own something I created? I created that? Why do you own it? What's reasonable? And again, different different people can have a different idea of what's quote unquote reasonable. And I'm sure I don't know Taylor's exact position, but she's like, why should I have to pay you three hundred million dollars for something I recorded that you've made millions and millions of dollars off of what is fair?
Speaker 1: What is the principle here?
Speaker 7: You know what I'll do, I'll just re record all of it and tell my fans to listen to that.
Speaker 1: And she did, and she did. He said this as a music nerd, this is truly wilds. I can't wait to read the book on this.
Speaker 8: Her main motivation has always been Spike, though, and that's what you do when you can't rely on talent, you make.
Speaker 1: It a storyline. This guy's going hard on Taylor. I would disagree that Taylor doesn't have to I would too, I would too. And then later he did say that she is a talented songwriter. Yeah, and backpedal off that.
Speaker 7: And by the way, when you have fu money, you can take spite to a whole new level, right.
Speaker 5: And well, and that's the biggest f You was like, you know what, keep them. I'm going to prove that I can rewrite the same exact song and then make more off of it.
Speaker 7: And it's not even rewrite it, it's just re recording recording it.
Speaker 1: You're go back into the studio and re record It's pretty badass. Yeah, now I can trying to pin him down on this, give me to tell me a little bit more, putting him in a place to give me some really juicy answers. Yep, And he said the business Griff's side is the most insane to me. Being a billionaire and still being that into making money is a sickness. She still charges her fans like one hundred dollars for a hoodie and fifty for an album. If I were her, I'd be selling that s for one dollar profit. And then he sends me a link to a website called the Tortured Poets Department variant tracker, which is her latest album, and how many variants of that release it has, because it'll get released and then it'll get re released, and she knows that her fans will go get that absolutely, And that's whey. I've always struggled with determining the business of the band and what a band is like the head of the band in her situation, but she's got a team and it's hard to know. And some bands have a little more control over how they do things, and some just say I don't care. I do what I do and let the label handle it. And I just think it's interesting. I think I'm thing. I don't know that I have a hard opinion. I don't know enough about it to know. I think it's interesting too. Like I'll give you an example one of the reasons that and this is my opinion I've not been told this. Okay, this is my opinion.
Speaker 7: One of the reasons everybody loves Dirk so much is he gave up like one hundred million dollars maybe more.
Speaker 1: To stay a Maverick.
Speaker 7: I'm willing to bet Dirk's not happy he did that because now he's in a later stage of his life and he's a businessman, and he's an investor, and he's all kinds of different things.
Speaker 1: It's like the whole Luca thing. When Luca got traded.
Speaker 7: He lost out on about seventy million dollars he won't be able to recoup, and people are like.
Speaker 1: Well, he's already rich. Who cares.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can buy a lot of things with seventy million dollars and can turn that into five hundred.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like the idea that being rich is a sickness. I get it. But let's talk about this. Maybe we'll talk about this later.
Speaker 7: Our friend Sarah Heppela wrote a great article about mort Myerson. You've been to the Myerson the Symphony, and he's talking about I wish the billionaires in this city would give back more to the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. That's a big problem with humanity right now.
Speaker 7: In my opinion, if that guy was talking about very early Barry Diller. Barry Diller is a billionaire. Have y'all ever been to the High Line in New York?
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 7: It's incredible. He just donated it to the city of New York. It's this incredible. They turn an old elevated subway thing into a thing that you could walk through New York with all these gardens.
Speaker 1: It's just unbelievable. Oh, we have been there. Yes, that's cool.
Speaker 7: It's so cool. He said, I'm a billionaire. Why don't I give something like this to the community in which I was just a big wage gap?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, the extreme on. It's crazy. It's crazy money.
Speaker 7: If you had all that money, think about all the things Like I don't know a lot about it, but I know the Walton family have created all these amazing bike trails and parks in the state of Arkansas cause they've.
Speaker 1: Made so much money off Walmart or whatever. Yeah. Anyways, I do think it's a fascinating conversation. I'm with you.
Speaker 7: It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle Let's do sports. Coming up next, we'll get to the Uh, we'll talk about this idea of a sports institution going away and why I was pissed off about it. We'll do all that now on the eagle. So it is graduation season. I still have not recovered from my daughter's graduation two years ago in a class of nineteen hundred with the last name Wade. But we got lots of stuff to get too still, So don't go nowhere right now. It's time for this.
Speaker 6: Now, let's cool around the sports KG quints as all.
Speaker 1: The sports.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 1: I have a stepf It's gonna break your brain. Are you ready? I'm ready.
Speaker 8: Dallas legend Scottie Scheffler has won three times since May second?
Speaker 1: Has he won the Memorial this week? Three times?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 1: May second? That's incredible.
Speaker 8: What major League baseball team has only won three times in the last month.
Speaker 1: It Texas Rangers. No, oh, they've won a ton Okay, I thought you were tying it in.
Speaker 7: That's got to be the Chicago White SOXLP.
Speaker 1: Who is Colorado Rockies? Correct? Good job, Christina May second.
Speaker 8: Scottie Scheffler has won the same amount of golf tournaments as the Rockies have games, and they play every day.
Speaker 1: That's insane. That is nuts. They're so bad. They're nine to fifty. Rangers are off today and play tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They got a series win. They had eleven runs Friday night, they had eight or nine yesterday. They had nothing on Saturday. It's okay, series win over a good team. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 7: Head above water boys, Yeah, seekers back right, he is okay?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Well we know that it is the Pacers in the Thunder that gets going on Thursday nine. Yeah, and talk a little more about that later on.
Speaker 1: Let's get to this. I want to play audio. This is Ernie Johnson of TNT Turner Sports who's been there forever, and he is signing off the NBA on tn T because with the NBA's new media rights deal, they're gonna be on ESPN and Amazon, at NBC and ABC and they're not gonna be on Turner Sports anymore at TNT. So here's his sign off again. I cut this down to about forty seconds because he had three minutes of very thoughtful commentary and shout outs, and he is getting emotional at the end. He's been at this company his entire life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, can I say something right quick because I want to set the scene on this because I was watching this live. There's four guys on set. They've been the core of the inside the NBA.
Speaker 1: For a while.
Speaker 7: Shack, Ernie, Kenny, and Charles. So they all said something. Shack went first set, the tone dropped an F bomb, Then Kenny went, Kenny echoed Shacks F bomb.
Speaker 1: Then Charles went.
Speaker 7: Charles told a great story, and then now it's time for Ernie, the guy.
Speaker 1: Who runs all of this.
Speaker 7: Ernie does his thing, and it was you could tell he had written it and it was very thoughtful.
Speaker 1: And so that's what you're gonna play.
Speaker 9: The four of us are gonna be together. Our production crew is gonna be together. It's gonna be that same bunch. We're still gonna be shooting. That show in Atlanta is just going to air somewhere else. And so the craziness that you've seen, the nonsense and the foolishness and the top notch basketball analysis, all of that stuff's going to be on. It's going to be on ESPN or ABC next year, not on T young T for that. It's uh, We're sad, but I'm proud to say, for the last time, thanks for watching us. It's the NBA on T young T.
Speaker 1: Before we go, guys, do the money joint? Come on?
Speaker 7: Shack Man looked at me right when that happened. I was watching it live and I went, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing? Dude?
Speaker 7: Let me just say that Ernie started that job when Shack was a senior at Cole High School in San Antonio, so that meant a lot to him. And like, I just think about in the small role I have on the MAVs broadcast when we have something important going on, follow well is the voice of it. When he's finishing, I'm going, oh, and one more thing, Like Ernie had that in his mind. I've been here for three decades. I've given my life to this company. I have the final word, and I'm gonna end it with how I've ended every NBA broadcast. And then she goes, hold on, everybody, I gotta talk again, and.
Speaker 1: I was just like, dude, what are you doing? Man? Shus some f in respect. I don't know, man, I get it.
Speaker 7: And you know there's probably people listening right now going, hay Skin, you're being pretentious. But like I'm telling you, that meant a lot. That meant a lot to all of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I mean the nature of that show is them to just goof off and say stuff, you know, So he was definitely not thinking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree, and you're exactly right. And my point was, hey, man, read the room. Yeah yeah, as Ernie's doing that, you can tell Ernie had thought out. This is a legendary show. Most people think Inside the NBA is the greatest sports studio show of all time. That's up for debate, but most people think that this is their final time. They're going to go do something else on ESPN.
Speaker 1: But I tell you about that. Okay, you've got that. This is Barkley on and Dan Patrick this morning. Does the show look like the show? It's just it's Inside the NBA, but it's on ESPN.
Speaker 11: Dad.
Speaker 3: We don't even know okay, yeah, I don't know what we're doing. Then tn T is trying to do something stupid behind the scenes. We taped the pilot about a month ago and it was the stupidest, you know, because because we're not going to be on ESPN as much as people think.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, what do you mean you taped a pilot.
Speaker 3: But they're trying to do something stupid at TNT and like I say, we tape the pilot doing stupid stuff. I wouldn't want to go out like that, so but I guess they want to feel like they're doing something to make us earn our money. But from TNT.
Speaker 8: So they're doing a show, and they were making fun of the fact that tn T doesn't have the rights of the NBA anymore. So it's them just doing stuff. They don't have highlights of basketball games they can cut to, they can't really talk about. So but TNT is still going to make them do a show on TNT. And also he said we're gonna work about a half or maybe a third of the time that we're normally working over at ESPN. I saw Bill Simmons say some stuff today too where he was like, dude, ESPN is going to change that show. They're not gonna be able to do whatever they want like they were at TNT.
Speaker 7: I will say, I mean, Bill Simmons has been at war with ESPN forever. I will say, in our brief time at ESPN, Yes, ESPN is about those four letters. Those four letters matter more than anybody they've ever had on there. Oberman, Bill Simmons, Dan Patrick, Scott Van Pelt, You guys can all suck it. There's four letters ESPN and it's about that over anything else.
Speaker 8: I would disagree with that now because now it's more about Pat McAfee and Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith than anything else.
Speaker 7: Man, they'll root Pat McAfee out. You think so, yes, I mean he did a bunch backtracking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 7: I mean, dude, Bill Simmons was huge. Bill Simmons was there when we were there. He was a monster and he said no, what fu and then he sold his company to Spotify for seven hundred million.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, they don't care about you. They care about those four letters. That is it telling you? That's interesting? I care about the nine letters the Today game.
Speaker 1: Oh, and we're gonna do it next.
Speaker 7: Ben would be excited too, but he's out on vacation. He will be back tomorrow and as soon as you get back in town, he's going to want to go to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. I don't know if you guys saw this once again in the Dallas Morning News. They were nominated for best Pizza, Best Italian, Best comfort Food, Best Happy Hour, Best Bar, and best Sports Bar. They're nominated for all those things, and I think they should win every category because they're badass. Five different styles of pizza, great bar, great beer selection, great cocktails, incredible pasta dishes. Right there in Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway.
Speaker 1: Go check it out.
Speaker 7: It's Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. All right, Katie, you had kind of a long morning, and I think you should tell us what. Yeah, as one of those mornings where you wake up and you kind of know. Man, I feel like this is one of those stations. I think a lot of weird stuff is gonna happen. Oh no, So my wife's brother is graduating. He graduated high school. All right today, that's huge graduate graduation ceremony, just like God intended Monday morning at eight am where the Texas Rangers play. That's exactly how it's always been drawn up. Wait, it was it Global Life Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Arlington.
Speaker 8: So are a lot of big schools in Arlington, so they oftentimes utilize those stadiums.
Speaker 7: You know, do you know the graduating class? Do I know the people in it? Just like about how many?
Speaker 5: Oh no, okay, it was that Global Life field. This graduation at eight am on a Monday, I mean insane?
Speaker 1: Did you get some hortatos barbecue because they're on two.
Speaker 8: Different but I did see a guy dipping his toe in some nachos.
Speaker 1: They did have the concession stand going.
Speaker 8: I didn't. I just gonna look at my phone for a couple hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what they set up the stage behind second base because it can't really you can't mess up the infield, right, So that and then you have the you know, the JumboTron. That's great, that's good.
Speaker 8: The students are all on the lower bowl and then it's basically ga. So all these people with their families and their kids, and a lot of people dressed for work because they have to scurry off to work after this. It's very strange Monday morning at eight am. I've seen nothing like it.
Speaker 7: When my daughter graduated from Allen High School, and keep in mind her graduating class was about nineteen hundred people. But it was a Friday night. It was a Friday night in a football stadium. Yeah, and so that they couldn't have done the old Ranger Ballpark across the streets hot outside. Dude, Oh okay, well that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's reason we haven't the reason we have a new stadium. So we don't have to do that.
Speaker 7: But when we did Alan, we did it. It was an outdoor that's Alan.
Speaker 1: You guys don't have a dome. But they could have done it at night at that stadium.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the taxpayers and Alan would pony up and get a dome on that thing.
Speaker 1: Then we might be good to talk. But they didn't even do the foundation.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I'm I'm you know, it's weird eight am, but but whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: A couple observations I would like to say is we got to get these speeches tighter. And I realize graduating is a big deal for a lot of people. If you're a valedictorian or soledatorian or the principal. Look, I got to tell you, we can't really hear you. It's just a lot of people in ga talking to each other.
Speaker 1: We can't hear you. Let's keep it moving. The principal the biggest violatory ten to twelve minutes. So when you're gonna say, this happens at every graduation, but we've all seen this routine. It's like young families want to have a you know, shout off at some point. And that's good, you know, because graduating, to some people is a bigger deal than it is to others. Yeah, right, And it's just a situation where that might mean more of that family they get, they get one.
Speaker 7: It might be an immigrant family. Like right, that's a huge absolutely a huge deal.
Speaker 1: But also it's you know, you can tend to read how the pace of play is going here. So the next the next names coming up five seconds after that name. We got to get that down.
Speaker 8: To a three second rowdy thing and then shut it off. Boy a ten to fifteen missing three or four names. Yeah, for some families, people don't care. They make it about themselves. Now, another thing that I thought was a little bit interesting about this is I saw a Ferbie this morning.
Speaker 1: That was weird. I'll move on from that.
Speaker 5: Hold on a Ferbie, like the old toy of Ferbie. You're just gonna move on from that. You saw it, like, did someone bring it with them to graduation? Did they carry it across the stage?
Speaker 1: I have a lot of questions. The lady in the road in front of me and the row in front of me had a Ferby in her lap.
Speaker 8: It was like a mom, but there weren't like any kids around. I was like, she's just carrying a furbie around it happened.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was for her kid. How old a gal a mom the hell around my age, I would have a furbie.
Speaker 8: It was older. It's forties, fifties now. I put a video up on ninety seven to one the Eagles Instagram TikTok oncep. I'm pretty good at making boring things fun. So on the way to Arlington this morning, after that six thirty wake up call, me and my wife had a draft losers got to take care of dinner tonight, okay, and ABCUCO I've done. I've put abc DFG all the all the latterers and we're drafting names.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: And if they get drafted, I mean if they get if they graduate, you check them off.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: So for instance, you know, she had the first pick of the S round. We were on Snaker F. Smith clearly, yep, w with Williams neld it. I went with Wilson, got it. What was considering Wade jeffskin Wade.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's a good thing to do for graduation. Yeah, going to a long one, get some of your homies together, start drafting them up. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Here's and here's what we did in al and is know the demographics of the school and do over unders. So, for example, we have a large Indian population, Allen, I said Patel twelve and a half. I in you how many Patels graduate or Johnson's or whatever. If it's a large Latino population, Ernandez right, like, okay, it's a really fun thing to do if you know the demographics of the community, set over unders and you can get some good gambling out. I know that was Salsato in the s she took Smith. I got Salsato got the point. Let's go, Hey, great job, KT.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 7: It's almost like he graduated. It's The Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle coming up next on the Weekday Update. Did they catch this dangerous fugitive? KT has the deats. It is The Ben and Skin Show ninety some point one The Eagle. I'm very excited for the last half hour of the show today. We got some good stuff, including Christina is very excited about something that's coming to Netflix, and she'll tell you all about it coming up here in about twenty minutes or so. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 6: And now it's time for Basian's Weekday Update. Featuring veteran news anc KT's on tweets heroe the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 8: A couple of stories I want to get to. A wild story finally came to its conclusion this morning. Trevor McEwan was a murder suspect and he was supposed to appear in court for his trial back in early May. So the morning of his trial, he was not being you know, he was out though he was out on bell but you know, ankle monitor and all that stuff. So morning that he's supposed to go and his trial's supposed to begin, he snaps off his ankle monitor and disappears. And they've been looking for him for about a month now. I've been back when this happened. It was one of those stories like okay, we'll just on the show. And she didn't have time to get to it. There's a fugitive. We had to do a fart story. Yeah, it broke off his you know, it's like as not the most fun thing.
Speaker 1: But by the.
Speaker 7: Way, have you ever seen one of those ankle monitors? Like how hard is it to snap that effort? It's like it's hard to do, but I don't I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he had, you know, a free man, I guess sort of, you know he had. Here's what he was charged with killing and killing his neighbor over in forty It was not forty k though. It was a man by the name of Aaron Martinez. They say he was shot more than fifteen times.
Speaker 1: What the hell? That's yeah, stream.
Speaker 8: So rather than go to his trial like he's supposed to, he takes the ankle monitor off and he's gone away. And then he's now a top ten you know, fugitive in Texas and rank him for some reason. Always weird. They usually do it by height. Used to put them on these little newspapers too. I used to see this at the gas station when I was a kid, going with my grandpa and they'd have the America's most wanted list on these little papers at the gas station.
Speaker 1: How much be small town stuff. But maybe in the big town they do it at the post office. Okay, yeah, yeah, Like anytime you would walk into a post office they would have the most.
Speaker 8: Wanting crazy But this morning he was found in a residence in van Zant County, Is that right?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 8: Van Zant's west of Tyler East Tayrel directly east of house.
Speaker 1: He was still close. He didn't get very far.
Speaker 8: Brother, if you're gonna take the time to snap off your ankle monitor, get out of the state.
Speaker 1: Help go ahead.
Speaker 5: My parents live in van Zant County. There's a lot of land out there, so he was probably trying to hide out in some barn or something. Yeah, so I'm not horrible. Stayed in a barn dough Yeah.
Speaker 7: Van Zant County have anything to do with towns van Zant? I don't know, man, Come on, dude, Uh okay, So he had been gone for a month. He snapped off his ankle monitor and made it about forty five minutes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Honestly, though, if you make it out of the side of that five day window, you're not thinking to look at you though, they're not really thinking to look here. They're they're spreading out. Don't you go to Mexico?
Speaker 5: Maybe he was confused, Maybe he doesn't no direction like we do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, all you gotta do is look where the sun sets. Man, what's this guy doing?
Speaker 1: He went east instead of south? Yeah? What a moron? Tough deal there?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: What if they cut him that? He was doing some good charity work though he's doing like a good deed. They all time served.
Speaker 8: Another story though, last night some storms kind of popped up over in Fort Worth, a little south forth in Benbrook, No, benb Yeah, And these are stories I just think of as you know, a kid, we went to the lake a lot. I don't go to lake anymore. Have been the lake in a long time, claiming to be a lake kid. No, no, you know, yeah, growing up. Yeah, that's lack all the time, monster trucks and lakes. Yeah, yeah, jealous Christina.
Speaker 1: Was it was?
Speaker 5: I had to like use my friend's pools all the time because that's all we had.
Speaker 1: But your friends had pools, yes, I know, I know you guys in your country life. We had to go to the city pool where there's a gurine everywhere. So there's some storms that came in and there was a lightning near Benbrook at this place called Mustang Park, Okay, and fourteen people were injured. Now the story goes they were trying to hold down or something.
Speaker 8: Some groups of people were trying to hold down a canopy okay, and the candy.
Speaker 1: Is blown away. Oh yeah yeah, yeah, those are made out of or iron metal, you know, yeah, but I was also thinking this is a thing, and I don't I did a little research on this before the show, but I don't think it's clear. You know, the boats all come in when there's lightning or storm's coming. You got to get off the water because if lightning strikes the water. We were told as kids that you would be struck if you were in the lake when the water, when the lightning struck the water, and then you know, the currents would electrocute you and you'd die right then and there. And I just don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 7: I think that Okay, now it's time for people to act like they know something that they don't know. Wouldn't the body the bigger the body of water is, the less likelihood it could carry all. Like I get it, like a swimming pool or something, or you know, if you were like in one of those houses that didn't have roofs and you're in the bathtub and the lightning came into the bathtub, But I don't know, like a lake really, like if I'm on the other side of the lake and lightning strikes it, Like, wouldn't that kill every fish in the lake?
Speaker 5: If that's exactly what I was going to say. It would kill everything in it.
Speaker 8: Well, let me tell you about a quick story. Lake text Alma take thirty seconds. Definitely under the age of eight. Popall Buddy, Uncle Jim, cousin Jim. I mean, we're going out fishing. We got a little too far away from the campsite, maybe went to the other way, the other side of the lake. Now, I contend it was a situation where everyone was just trying to get away.
Speaker 1: From their wife. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 8: I'm too young to know, right, I get back Nana, my mom. There's like panic because a big storm at hit and we'd gone through the storm back and they're like hugging me like they like I died and they were never gonna see you again. And I got to tell you, Pap Paul, Buddy and Uncle Jim got an ash chewing the size of Texas.
Speaker 1: Is that right? It scarred in my brain forever? Okay? Is Paupau Buddy one or two people? One? Okay, Papa Buddy Budd. That is a badass name, it is. But I guess Buddy knocks, yeah, because if you said Paupau Buddy, get this, Yeah, he's Buddy Knox, Uncle Jim is Jim Reeves.
Speaker 8: Buddy Knocks and Jim Reeves were country music singers in the sixties.
Speaker 7: Okay, and what if you merge them together and they became Jim Knox. It's The Bin and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next. Let's steal a little TV to with our homegirl, Christina. That's right here on the Eagle.
Speaker 5: Now incredible if you couldn't tell from all of that this is a TV segment, But I'm actually starting the first starting with the starting with actually a thing. Okay, some people in Texas might not remember that sound sad day. So I'm actually starting this segment with some movie news. Do you guys remember a certain movie I was super excited to go see.
Speaker 1: I believe it was back in February. Yes, I vaguely remember this. I think I caught more of a documentary, right it is a documentary, Yeah, I know what it is, then becoming Weed Zeppelin.
Speaker 5: It released to Imax again, I believe it was February. I didn't go see it the first run, but then they brought it back a few weeks later.
Speaker 1: I went to go see it.
Speaker 5: I told everyone to go see it, and if you didn't, again, I can't get mad. I still haven't seen the movie that you guys want to go see Friendship?
Speaker 1: What are you doing. I'm not allowed to get mad at anyone who missed it.
Speaker 5: And also you're in luck because it is coming to Netflix, yes, very very soon.
Speaker 1: Wait, Friendship is no becoming.
Speaker 5: Ed Zeppelin, the Sepland documentary that was released not too long ago, is coming to Netflix.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait when you saw it? Did you see it in Imax?
Speaker 5: I saw it in Imax And that's where it's the downside, because there's concert footage that no one has ever seen before, and you're seeing it in the imax, so it's like your front row at a Zeppelin show back in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Wow, how incredible? How did the bulges look in imax?
Speaker 5: Isn't paying attention? I think Mike was more focused on that than I was.
Speaker 1: Mike loves bulges.
Speaker 5: So again the documentary. But but it's coming to Netflix. Let's see June seventh. Yeah, June seventh, that's this weekend, which is this Saturdays. So another reason to see this. If you're like, man, I know everything about Zeppelin. I thought I knew everything about Zeppelin. I went and saw this. I learned quite a bit. And also there's an interview with John Bonham that they found before he passed obviously, uh huh. And they play it and you get to see all of the members react to hearing this interview for the very first time, and it is it's really really cool.
Speaker 7: Wow, I'm excited. I really was bitter that I missed it the first time around that one in the sly Stone documentary. I've had plans to get to in February, and just you get caught up in life and you end up not getting to it.
Speaker 1: I still haven't seen this.
Speaker 7: I mean, I love Slying the family Stone, and I still haven't seen it.
Speaker 8: We'll get a little new summer of a little time because there's not a lot of great new TV shows popping up.
Speaker 9: It on?
Speaker 1: Is it on Hulu? The Slice Stone thing? That's why if this.
Speaker 5: One's already coming out, I'm sure that one's already out as well.
Speaker 1: I think it premiered on here. I never got around to it. Yeah, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 5: Before I get to this, I hate myself to this. Next show, Mike and I are watching a show called The pit.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard that heard it's wonderful. It is fantastic.
Speaker 5: You will cry almost every single episode, but it is like real life er situations. They're talking like you are, and they're going each episode is just an hour of time throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Is this the one that's got Noah Wiley? And yes? Okay, incredibly too.
Speaker 7: I was I was cynical about it because I was like, oh, it's that guy again in a hospital.
Speaker 1: I'm good, but you're saying it's good. No, it's fantastic. But I agree with you.
Speaker 5: I'm like, why I never watched these stupid shows and it's.
Speaker 1: HBO is not going to put anything now? Oh it's HBO. Yeah. You know what would have been good is if it was.
Speaker 7: Like you're talking about, but it was emergency situations and a barbecue pit, right'd be cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It kind of burning your thumb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh man, I won't give anything away. I highly recommend it.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. The Pig wakes Up.
Speaker 7: By the way, did you keep watching your friends and neighbors after we told you to?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 5: Okay, another I just we needed to start a list of things we're supposed to watch because by the time I get tired and I'm like, yeah, let's put something on.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what. Let me start the pit again. Let me just say the finale. You know it's fine. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was a show that was handed a second season before even having to prove itself and the second heality of red Flags everywhere, and.
Speaker 7: The second season all right, we got to write a whole other season finale for sure.
Speaker 1: No, that sucks. Okay, well, hopefully this new show won't suck. All right.
Speaker 5: It's called Underdogs. And originally I thought Green Day wrote the theme song to this song. No, Green Day already had a song called Underdog, and it was used for this new TV show called Underdogs.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Now it is basically a wildlife show that's narrated and executive produced by Ryan Reynolds. Oh cool, So you know it's gonna be funny and way different than the normal just boring wildlife shows. And I did get the trailer if you want to hear it real quick. Yeah, it's kind of exame what it is.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 11: For over one hundred and thirty five years, National Geographic has gone to the ends of the earth to bring you the most stunning footage of nature and ever put to film. But enough with the top of the food change, it's time to shift our focus to the Bob.
Speaker 1: Hook.
Speaker 11: I've teamed up with Natio to fast forward right past nature's gloryogs and get down in the mud with nature's benchwarmers. Not the superheroes, the super zeros.
Speaker 1: You tell them great day by.
Speaker 5: Und So, this is only gonna be five episodes, but it's focused on animals and there bizarre mating strategies, surprising superpowers, just stuff that you don't normally.
Speaker 1: See Deadpool for wildlife absolutely so again it's called Underdog. What's on?
Speaker 5: It will premiere June fifteenth on GEO and ABC, but then it's going to stream the very next day on Hulu and Disney.
Speaker 7: Plus Fantastic Great Job Ka Ben and Skin Show ninety some point one The Eagle Last Day with Ben on vacation. He'll be back tomorrow loaded with all kinds of tales of Shenanigan's guiltiest charged with the stories.
Speaker 1: That's Big Ben.
Speaker 7: He's also my partner in Rollertown beer Works, and that's who the sponsor is of this segment right here, Rollertown beer Works, the Brewery up there in Solina.
Speaker 1: We got big doings all.
Speaker 7: Year long, including launching our new mothership in in October out there in Frisco. But I want to tell everybody put this on your calendar. We do it in June every year. It's big German Weekend and so not this Saturday, but next Saturday, the fourteenth is the big German Car Show. It's an evening car show because of cooler weather. And you know, we were honoring Dirk the big German. We have that culch named after him. Minimal hops and a smooth finish, but we're gonna have smash burgers, hot dogs, live music, beer, wine, cocktails and a family friend a car show from the nice people at the Porsche Club. And people love this. It's so cool. Make plan Saturday, June fourteenth for the big German Car Show, and in the meantime, pick up big German at any place that serves it. Places like Fortunate Sun, places like Good Friend, American Airline Center, if you're going there for a concert, Globe Life, on and on.
Speaker 1: It is Rollertown beer Works. But right now it's time for this. Something's big Man. There's this. It's basically it was put together on Twitter. But someone took seven different music outlets, okay, and had and there are music outlets that you know, rank albums pitched four and also grade them. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Sometimes it's user ratings, sometimes it's critic ratings and all that. And they just kind of merged all these scores together, okay, and you pushed them together so nice and the beautiful Cleavage.
Speaker 1: Was the overall score. Fantastic. So what are the best albums of all time according to six or seven different music outlets and their their scores?
Speaker 7: Can you give us a hint? Like, in other words, does it lean more modern?
Speaker 1: It is not. There's a few up there that scored well, but it does not, okay, and it never does on these lists. So so always like classic, right, classic rock? Mostly classic?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, do you have one you want to guess? Beatles Abbey Road number two. Oh, that's number two. I would have thought Sergeant Pepper's God You came out fire.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 8: Sergeant Pepper's not the second ranked Beatles album. Revolver album Sargeant Peppers Revolvers, that's my favorite Beatles album.
Speaker 1: I love. That was number ten on the list overall.
Speaker 7: Okay, I think the number one album can I get too well, No, I just I'll do one.
Speaker 1: Guess.
Speaker 7: I think it's gonna be The Beach Boys Pet Sounds.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, No. In fact, Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys is twenty eight.
Speaker 7: Interesting, all right. It's one of those albums that's so lauded.
Speaker 1: Always up there, another one that's always up there.
Speaker 8: I'll just say this right now, Marta, What's going On was twenty six on this list, and that's normally a top five. Yeah, on any list of Rolling Stone all that stuff. They didn't use the Rolling Stones list, so okay, which I wouldn't have either, I wonder, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Zeppelin four. Zeppelin four is up there, Christina. In fact it is. It's in the top thirteen there, number thirteen. Is it the highest rated Zeppelin album? Yes? What is your favorite? Only Zeppelin album in the top fifty? My favorite is Physical Graffiti.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's tough for me to pick a favorite. I know, what's stupid to say, so Zeppelin two, Zeppelin two, Zepplin three.
Speaker 1: I go back and forth with Poser. Here, Houses of the Holy I love Houses of the Holy.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say it's either physical Graffiti or Houses of the Hole. For me okay, okay computer.
Speaker 8: Okay Computer is on their Jeff Skinway number eight. Hell yeah, I like this list. Now let me go ahead and get this out of the way. While we're on the radio. Ahead is on there another time kid A is also it is not kid A though in Rainbows?
Speaker 1: It's in Rainbows? Where is it in Rainbows? All the way down? Number thirty?
Speaker 5: Do you have a favorite Radiohead album? Okay Computer? Yeah, we talked to me and Mike talked about this over the weekend. Actually, okay, and Rainbow is my favorite. So it depends on the mood i'm in. It's either okay computer or in Rainbows. And sometimes I might get real funky and slip in kid A. But let me just say, as an old man, moon Shape Pool, I know you like that one. Oh my god, it is.
Speaker 1: It's good. It's very good.
Speaker 5: Okay, real quick, real quick. I think the tour rumors, I think it's going to be in Europe this fall just what I want.
Speaker 1: I think that I do think there's something here against, not against, but I think there's something here where they're like, oh, Oasis is gonna come back.
Speaker 8: Ah that's me, I really do think, because honestly, no offense to the Gallagher brothers. That wipes them off the mat for a second. Everyone's like, okay, you guys come back, Okay.
Speaker 1: We'll radio.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: You know. The interesting thing about that, though, is Oasis is bigger than Radio had and they also win over yeah, commercially, not in terms of just making music.
Speaker 8: And I don't think for a second Tom York gives a crap about all that. But I just think there's something there. I want to pretend there's something there.
Speaker 1: At least I think he really cares.
Speaker 8: Yeah, whate it rejects that they don't care, they actually care.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think he likes to project that he doesn't care. But he got an ego. All right, give us a hint on number one, but don't give it away.
Speaker 8: Well, number one, and I'll say the band is in the top five twice, number one and number four.
Speaker 1: Oh and I did say band, You did say band? They I mean.
Speaker 8: Iconic albums really not my jam. I'm not like a huge disciple of this band. I'll tell you that much. Weed smokers definitely love this in the seventies Black Sabbath, Nope.
Speaker 1: I mean that could be anything, Yeah, it could be anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, surely not if you mixed a color with a name.
Speaker 1: Black Sabbath. Nope, Sabbath is not a name.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, you never met Sally Sabbath to be Sabbath, so pink Floyd, Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. The number one album is Dark Side of the Moon.
Speaker 8: It is not number one Wish You Were Here, which I think is better than Dark Side of the Moon. I do two Dark Side of the Moon four, okay, Wish You Were Here one all.
Speaker 1: Right, that's good, the one with the guy on fire on the covers, right yeah to pemple a butterfly. Kendrick Martin number three? Are you serious? That is so weird? I mean maybe they got some outlets who are like, you know.
Speaker 7: No I get and that is his uh. I think people think that's his creative apex am. I if I'm going to put a Kendrick album on, I'm not putting that one on.
Speaker 1: You're doing good kid, Mad City? Yes, number fourteen on the list. There is it? Really? Yes, sir? Okay, your guys.
Speaker 8: The Wu Tang clan fifteen uh six Chambers course, all right is a tribe called quest Midnight Marauders or low end theory on there.
Speaker 1: You know what I did not see tribe on there.
Speaker 7: Okay, I did not let me tell you Daylas Soul three feet High in Rising, No Appetite for destruction.
Speaker 1: No, he's kind of going to this hold on real real quick. I'm throwing curve ball well.
Speaker 8: Number number five, Stevie Wonder Songs in the Key Absolutely number six.
Speaker 1: He passed away in the last decade.
Speaker 7: Well that's a hint. Oh it's a solo artist. Yeah, it passed away in the last decade.
Speaker 8: This album was more of a concept record where he had a fake band and a fake name, Ziggy Star Dust.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 8: David Bowie David Bowe Number six and the Rise and Fall of the Spider Monkeys, the.
Speaker 7: Spiders from Mars from Mark. Are there any other Bowie records up there? You're asking this question that I can tell you that there's. I don't think there is, Early don't.
Speaker 1: Is there any Sabbath in the top one? I don't want a bomb Dylan all right? Number seven Miles Davis kind of Blue.
Speaker 7: I think that's the greatest record of old time. Miles Davis on Hereton Anytime. Oh, there is a bunch of Miles. Yeah, so Bitch's brew uh No, In a silent Way. Oh, in a Silent Way is actually better than Bitch's Bruce, So they got it right. But Bitch's Bruce is a double A twenty nine For Bitch's Brew. Silent Way is two songs. In a Silent Way is two songs. A couple bands on here I've never heard of Okay, wait, hold on a second. Whenever anyone asked me what's the greatest album of all time?
Speaker 1: You can only pick.
Speaker 7: One ninety nine times out of one hundred, I say kind of Blue. It's a flawless album. What am I missing here? On number eleven? Mingus? Charles Mingus is an incredible bass player. So is that one? The Black Saint and the Center Lady? Okay, I don't know that record. Well he is number eleven Nos twelve the first NAS record. Yeah, okay, o Maddick Christina You'll love, Yeah, you'll love Jimmy Hendrick's Experience Electric Lady Land seventeen. Is that like your favorite Hendricks album?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd say that and say I'm trying to think of what all I have. I haven't listened to Hendrick's album in a long time.
Speaker 7: Part of it is like the first Interrix thing. I Bought was like greatest hits, you know, yeah, like I never consider those for this.
Speaker 1: Oh did they put a hotel California on this? I didn't see it.
Speaker 8: No, twenty King Crimson twenty one Talking Heads, Remain in Light.
Speaker 7: I think that that's my favorite album. That one's yeah, Psycho Killer. No, Remain in Light is the one that has uh you my so lifetime?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Really song? Yeah, it's such a great song. Okay, it's got it's got born under punches. Okay, do you see it? Yeah, I'm trying to get the tracks pulled up there this stairs. Yeah, dude, that's not no, that's not no. I love that album.
Speaker 7: That's the album that they worked with Brian Eno and they pulled in all the Fela influence. So for me, that's my Talking Heads. Oh that's trash. Give me speaking in tongues. That's a great album for people. Burning Down the House was a big hit. Yeah, Girlfriend is Better is a good song. It's corny. I've never heard of this though. Helped me out on this number twenty one, No. Twenty five Mad Villain Oh by m F Doom, MF Doom.
Speaker 1: Oh that's m F Doom.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well they have it on here is mad villainy by Mad Villain. Yeah, I don't have it was that. It wasn't as a mad villain is uh? I believe that's his collaboration with mad Lib. Okay, sir, okay, Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's MF doom is rapping and then mad Lib is the dude that made the beats.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that would have been under the Skuy's Mad Villain.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, hold on, there might be some MF Doom fans out there, like hold on, I'm ninety nine percent sure that's mad Lib and MF Doom.
Speaker 1: I like to give Doolittle by the Pixies out forty a big shout out as well. Yeah, what's all on that album?
Speaker 8: That's gonna have? Here comes You're mad Baser? No, it was debas on that one was on Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was on that and Machine.
Speaker 7: I'm blanking on the name of the other hit. God, what was the other big hit though? Sure this Monkey's Gone to Heaven.
Speaker 1: Monkey's Gone to Heaven?
Speaker 5: Yeah, rules Twilight Lounge added that to their little jukebox not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Oh what are we doing?
Speaker 7: The first Nirvana album or the second Nervella, never Mind, never Mind, never Mind Nirvana.
Speaker 1: That was a huge album. Man, I don't see it on here. Why that's fine, But we're running out of time. Is there anything we need to know? No, that's it. Well, I guess we'll end the show.
Speaker 8: Then tomorrow we're gonna come back and we're gonna try again. We're gonna rerack because it's been shaky today. Let's admit it.
Speaker 7: Hadn't been a good show. But don't worry. Ben's back tomorrow. I'll never forget the time that Ben came back. He walked in the door, Kat looked him directly in the eye. He dropped his pants, and he said, do your job, go home, enjoy your night, turn around, do it again.
Speaker 1: Die. That's life. Ben was so confused he left immediately.
Speaker 7: Christina is gonna stick around and play some tunes here on the Eagle.
Speaker 9: There you going, Well, I'm gonna get my sock bag, dude,