Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, and we're only thirty minutes away from continuing our Crappiest Country in the World tournament. We will not spend very much more time on this. I want to get to what happened in the Senate today and everything else. I just want to I just want to finish off this. Pam BONDI talk with this. I know we're angry. I know we are, let's be honest, desperate for the administration to do what.
Speaker 2: Needs to be done.
Speaker 1: And to their credit again, a lot of people in the Trump administration, including Trump himself, they're saying a lot of things that are the right thing.
Speaker 3: Well, it's something I would do, Yeah, if I have support from the people back here, I think would suck with Pam, I think, but I would if you give me, I would do that one percent and others also.
Speaker 4: By the way, but.
Speaker 1: He was asked about labeling Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization again, I want to try to put some bomb on all this burn. Steven Miller very close to Donald Trump. He has the right idea of what needs to be done.
Speaker 4: So what you're referring to.
Speaker 5: Is there are these nonprofit entities that organize, as the President mentioned, attacks on ice officers, attacks on ORTA patrol agents, organized boxing campaigns, which are a violation of federal law. They break off cement and they bring into riots. They have organized drop points for weapons, organized drop points for a gas mess organize drop points for all the materials necessary to launch a riot. And of course you saw that during the Black Lives Matter rights as well too.
Speaker 2: So there's this whole.
Speaker 5: Network of organizations.
Speaker 6: And I think the key point the President's been making is somebody is paying for all of this. This is not happening for free, and so under the President's direction, the Attorney in General is going to find out who is paying for it, and they will not be criminally liable for paying for violence.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not all bad. But Pam BONDI, why are we stuck with her? I'm not going to let Trump totally off the hook here, So I'll get to that in a moment. But remember she wasn't Trump's first pick. Trump's first pick was Matt Gates. Now, I don't care if you love her hate Matt Gates. I don't know Matt Gates. I'm not a Matt Gates fan. I know that he is a ravenous pitbull.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Why did Donald Trump's first pick get shot down almost immediately? Well, there were allegations, there were That's not why at all. The real reason Matt Gates got shot down immediately is because Red states they send Unix senators to Washington, d C. Unix senators who are not there to drain the swamp. Unix senators who are, in fact, there to ensure the swamp remains very, very full. In those Red state senators shot down Trump's first pick for attorney general. Now, let's keep walking through this. Why in the world through Red states, how do they vote for senators like that? Well, the senator already wins the general election as soon as he wins the primary. Okay, let's talk about the primary. What happens there. What happens in the primary is Red state GOP primary voters are stupid and lazy.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: And I don't give a crap if you're offended by that at all, not even a little bit. You can send me all the emails you mind. Did you just call me stupid and lazy? If it doesn't apply to you, don't apply it to you and don't act defended in order to get some sympathy out of me. I really couldn't possibly care less about your feelings. The truth is that these GOP senators from red states, they get elected easily almost every time. How in the name of God is John Cornyn a senator from Texas and I have to own that too.
Speaker 2: That's on me too.
Speaker 1: James Langford being a Senator from Oklahoma is in a disgre stain on this nation. Oklahoma might be the most god fearing blood red state in the Union, and they send the most pathetic senator we have. South Carolina has two, Tim Scott and Lindsey Graham, Mike Rounds, Bill Cassidy, John Thune. I could go on and on down the list these states. If you are Texas, all make it about me, so you don't think I'm just.
Speaker 2: Pointing finger pointing.
Speaker 1: If you are in Texas, the state of Texas is red solidly. Read what that means is whoever wins the primary is going to be a senator. That means, honestly, and I swear this is true, you could send me.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not asking. I don't want to run.
Speaker 1: I could get elected to the United States Senate in Texas. Somebody that extreme and that part of the right, someone like me all would take would be the GOP primary voter. To get off the couch, put down the remote control. College football can wait for an hour, Go out and vote out the rhino. Get involved to your research, vote out the scumbag.
Speaker 2: But we don't.
Speaker 1: Most of us don't even vote primaries. Now, I'm gonna vote for him in the general. Ha, I'd never vote for the Democrat. We don't even know when the primary is. We don't participate in the primary. We don't vote for reformers in the primary. And you follow those steps down the road. Soon you end up with Attorney General Pam Bondy, who's too weak to fight her way out of a brown paper bag. And we look around saying.
Speaker 2: How did this happen?
Speaker 1: Red States not good enough? And I genuinely feel sorrow for the people on the right who are in blue. Maybe that's you listening to me right now, because they fight tooth and nail. They are so desperate, they have nothing, They never get what they want out of their government. They're behind enemy lines, they're stuck, and they know that Red States must carry the burden by sending the most hardcore anti communists we can to the House in the Senate, and they watch.
Speaker 2: Over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: As Lindsey Graham goes back to the Senate from South Carolina, and it's disheartening.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: We watch, We watch Fox News at night and we see James Langford and his stupid ginger face on there. Then we turn and we I met him once at our Baptist church and he seems like he loves Jesus. We should vote for James again. He reads the Bible like I do. We turn on the news at night, I see him. I've been watching TV at least. We've had some baseball on in the background. In Texas, we turn on the news at night and we see these thirty second commercials. Hey, I'm Bob, We're construction. And I love how John Cornyan in prison and Trump are so close. I'm Mega and Trump and Trump and Mega, And we say, man, you know what I like Trump. Let's vote for corn and he's with him, or we don't vote at all. In Utah, that useless idiot governor there is Spencer Cox. You need to use his preferred pronouns Spencer Cox. Spencer Cox shows up at all the LDS events, every one of them. Look at me, mister Marmon, vote for me, Governor Cox. Now Utah looks around and wonders, how does this happen? We have got to start getting more engaged in our primaries in red states. That's how we end up with Pam BONDI all right, all right, I'm gonna lay off it now, We're gonna move on. I'm gonna drop the whole thing. We'll get to cash Betel and the Senate stuff. I want to do some emails first member, you can email me Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com, Bronco analogy Master. I'm torn on the issue of exposing communist monsters posting vile comments about the assassination of Charlie Kirk and having them fired. It's not like I don't want them to pay for their mnemonic impulses, but I have two concerns. One, we all know how we felt when conservatives were being censored during COVID, and it feels a little like that again. Two, I'd rather have them out in the open, quietly advancing their cause. Behind the scenes, it seems we have a better chance to wake up Norman Norma if they see who they are, would love your thoughts. Okay, well, I don't I disagree with you, but you're not an idiot or something like that. That's an understandable concern. Here's how I look at it. You know that pyramid we've been over at the beginning of the show, showing the infiltration of this and infiltration of that, and how far along in that pyramid we are, I should say, how close to the pinnacle of that pyramid we are? We have to root them out now. The time for being passive about it, sadly has passed. I've used you see analogy master, I've used the analogy before. If I don't want anybody to break in my home and assault my wife and steal my stuff, you know the best way to do that. Lock the doors, alarm system, make sure the windows are secure. The best way to do that is to keep him out. Then I don't have to lay a finger on him. I probably don't even have to call the cops if he can't get in. My wife is safe and sound, my stuff is safe and sound. Life is good. But if I am negligent, I don't lock the doors no security system that windows to everything else.
Speaker 2: If I don't have a dog that will handle it.
Speaker 1: If I am negligent with that security and he ends up inside of my home, assaulting my wife, taking my stuff, there's no longer a hands off approach that is an option for me. I now have to be hands on. We were negligent, myself included, for far too long in this country, and we allowed the slow, steady infiltration of our teaching institutions, our nursing institutions, our media institutions. We sat back and lived and let lived our way. And now we have monsters in our military and everywhere else. And now locking the doors is no longer an option. I would prefer just to lock the doors.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: We got to get them out. Look at this purge as rooting them out.
Speaker 2: That's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: And that's why you need to take your chalk for the times that are coming and the times.
Speaker 2: That are here.
Speaker 1: We cannot fight these people if we are weak and effeminate. If you get home every day after doing your job and it's five point thirty and you're out of gas, do you think you're going to fight the communists? Do you think you are ready to go, get involved in your school board, take back your city council, work for a campaign, maybe go start doing speaking events, maybe even start a podcast. Are you ready If you don't have energy, of course you're not. Let natural herbal supplements get you ready. I swear chalk has made me better over the last few years. Just because I'm in a better mood and my energy is better, my mind works clearer.
Speaker 2: Chuck c.
Speaker 1: Cho Q Chalk dot com, slash Jesse Get a subscription ninety days You're gonna feel amazing chalk dot com, slash Jesse, Senate cash Betel. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: Chris, what on earth was that music? What was that? Oh?
Speaker 1: That was the Doors. I didn't mean to insult the Doors. It was I know they're weird, Chris. It's called heroin, Okay, I understand it's it's weird, but they put out some good music before died of the inevitable drug overdose. Either way, it was good. Sorry, Doors, I didn't mean to insult you, even though you're most definitely all dead. Now, don't forget ten minutes from now the tournament begins again.
Speaker 8: It's the twenty twenty five Crappiest Country in the World competition. Tonight's matchup is between France and South Sudan, brought to you by Big Al's Desserts, from fruitcakes to fudge packing.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be Al's.
Speaker 1: Can't wait for that one should be exciting. Cash Bettel sat in front of the United States Senate today.
Speaker 2: As we've already discussed.
Speaker 1: And many, many, many things happened in front of the Senate today. I want to just touch on something that goes off of what we were already talking about though, the infiltration. How did it get to such a level. Well, remember how many times when Biden was president we had this discussion about organizations like the FBI. How there are only so many hours in the day, there are only so many agents, there are only there are only so many resources. You can't dedicate yourself to every left wing kookie project while also taking down violent criminals, while also breaking up domestic terrorist cells. Something has to give. Remember our friend, special Agent Steve Friend at the FBI. Remember what he said. It wasn't just that he was sent to school board meetings to jot down license plates of angry school board moms. It wasn't just that he was pulled off of child pornography cases in order to make that happen. There's only so many hours in the day, only so many Steve friends. He can do one of.
Speaker 2: Two things, child predators or school board moms.
Speaker 1: And of course the communists inside the Biden administration and the FBI made the choice. Cash Bettel dropped this little nugget today about the FBI's most wanted list.
Speaker 9: We've also arrested four captured four top ten fugitives from the FBI's top ten most wanted list. To put that in perspective, that's the same amount I've captured in seven months that my predecessor did during the entirety of the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: The same amount in seven months as Biden was able to track down in four years. Now, Why well, Senator Grassley exposed a bit of it today. If the FBI wasn't hunting down the murderers, thieves, rapists, and drug dealers on the most wanted list, that of course begs the question what were they doing.
Speaker 4: I made public records that whistlebowers provide me about Arctic Frost. In total, ninety two Republican targets, including Republican groups and Republican and linked individuals, were placed under investigative scope of Artig Frost. On That political list was one of Charlie Kirk's group's turning point USA. In other words, Artig Frost wasn't just a case to politically investigate Trump. It was the vehicle by which partisan FBI agents and Department Justice prosecutors could achieve their partisan hands and improperly investigate the entire Republican political apparatus.
Speaker 1: The communists took over the government, and while street terror cells were forming, arming, becoming radicalized, being organized, being funded, well that was happening, the Federal Bureau of Investigation wasn't getting involved. They weren't infiltrating them. They were infiltrating your church. The FBI wasn't taking down Antifa terror cells for four years. No no, no, no, no no no. You see, there were pro life pastors out there that had to get what was coming to them for being so pro life. That's what the FBI was doing. This is all downstream of democrats, communists, I'm sorry, of communists infiltrating our government. And then doing with our government what I've discussed with you a million times before, taking all of that government power, all those government guns, and turning it inward against our most patriotic citizens. And I want to remind you of something that is critical for everybody to understand. As Republicans make you angry, and they will because they are a bunch of idiots and screw ups and cowards. As Republicans make you angry, the temptation will come to you and me that, Wow, I'm going to set out the next election, tied to the GOP for this, tired to the GOP for that. If Democrats ever take power again, they will join forces between the terror groups and the forces of government. In fact, if we're not being naive, let's be honest, there are already connections there. But we'll set that aside for another show. You may think that's over the top. If you think that's over the top, I would argue you didn't pay attention at all to what Joe Biden did with the FBI for four years. The FBI will join forces with Antifa if Democrats ever take power again.
Speaker 2: Believe me, they will.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to think about, yet that's exactly how it goes in every single country that experiences a communist revolution. Remember that that's enough heaviness for right now. We might do a couple more of these things on the back end, but it's tournament time, baby, Crappiest Country in the World competition. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Chris, what on earth was that garbage music you just brought us back to? It's staff punk? Daft punk? Why are we playing daft punk on the Jesse. Oh they're a French band. Okay, I guess that gives the game away. But except I've talked to about it several times during the show. As you know, it's halfway through the second hour, and so it's time to continue our sixteen team Crappiest Country in the World the tournament. And as I explained to you earlier in the show, tonight's matchup is between South Sudan.
Speaker 2: And Surprise Entrance.
Speaker 1: In the entrance, Surprise Participant whatever, some of them are all shocked, is in the tournament France. Because you think to yourself, France is a first World country. South Sudan doesn't sound very nice, But let's dig in and find.
Speaker 2: Out the Who's Who and What's What.
Speaker 8: It's the twenty twenty five Crappiest Country in the World competition. Tonight's matchup is between France and South Sudan, brought to you by Big Al's Deserts. From fruitcakes to fudge packing. It's gotta be Al's.
Speaker 1: Big Thanks the Big Al appreciate it very much. The first of our two contenders is France. Now, as you know, we usually start out saying where are they in the State Department's Travel Advisory four levels? Of course four being the worst, first being the best. France is actually at a level two, which doesn't make it sound that bad, except for if I was to ask you to list the first world countries in the world, France would be on your top ten list.
Speaker 2: Don't lie, of course it would.
Speaker 1: Yet there are warnings all over the place about France and what you might encounter there.
Speaker 2: I told you about us Me the boys went to Paris.
Speaker 1: For a couple days, and because we wanted to do all the touristy things Napoleon's tombs, so on and so forth, we also wanted to see the Eiffel Tower. Hopped in a cab over towards the Eiffel Tower. Before we arrived there, we were at a red light. Cabby turns to us, just about freaked my whole family out and gives us a stern lecture in warning to be very very careful at the Eiffel Tower where we're about to be dropped off. The dude made it sound like he was dropping us off in the middle of a war zone. It was that kind of a lecturing of you are not safe here. Pickpockets everywhere by the way or on the rise for very understandable reasons, which we'll get to in a moment. Do keep in mind, if you're in France and maybe you want to take any something at the local theater, you could very well find your final moments faced with the jihati who's gouging out your eyes before he cuts your throat. Remember the body Clan massacre. Did you know here's an eye popping stat for you. Did you know that in the last five years, this is just what's reported, Over two hundred churches in France have quote caught fire. Let's not be naive here. You know exactly what's happening, you know who's doing it. Over two hundred sets of arson as French churches are burning to the ground. Would you like a comparison, because maybe you think all of Europe's the same. I know Germany has problems, I know Italy has problems. In Germany there were thirty seven, and the UK there were nine. In France over two one hundred. France has imported jihad at such a level there's not even a France anymore.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're at least saying, well, at least they still have first world elections, but that's.
Speaker 2: Where you'd be wrong.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind they did recently arrest the quote far right, which just means normal anymore political opponent of French President Macrone.
Speaker 2: I will give them this.
Speaker 1: The bread is delicious because they have a law there that says it has to be baked the same day. So shout out to France for that. But we can't ever forget or forgive the fact that it was French weakness and French collapse in World War Two that pretty much doomed the United States of America to have to go send several hundred thousand of our boys off to die in war. Because if France stops Hitler in France, there's probably never an invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany and Japan probably don't join forces either way. Long story short, if France had been able to stand up strong, the world would have. Oh, I don't know, roughly one hundred million lives France. Not a great performance out of you, but to say they have a worthy contender in the opening round would be putting it mildly. Remember the audience, you you get to vote on this. I of course retain veto power, but you do get to vote on this. That shows Twitter page at Jesse Kelly's show. South Sudan those four levels the State Department Travel Advisory four levels. Yes, South Sudan is a level four. No if ans or butts it comes what they do not travel for any reason. They just got done about five years ago with a civil war. They killed roughly four hundred thousand people in the country. But don't think to yourself, wow, I'm glad that's over, because every indication points to the fact it could fire off again at any moment. Everyone hates everyone, ethnic cleansing, genocide, sexual assault, you name it. They even have cattle raids across the country and lots of the people doing the cattle raids, lots of people involved in the shooting are children. Children are routinely recruited in South Sudan to become child soldiers. That's the young boys. The young girls have it obviously much worse. They are often forced into child marriages. Yes, child bride is a big thing. There open warnings all the time about kidnapping, torture, rape and murder. As we just discussed. It's also you know how your every day you turn on the news and there's a new rhino who's either extinct or about to go extinct, or elephants that are under attack because of this illegal trade of their horns and tusk and things like that. Do you know one of the main hubs for all that illegal training that's right trading, I mean, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, you guessed it.
Speaker 1: South Sudan and the coup de gras in maybe the worst country I've ever researched in my entire life. Eighty five percent of the win women who die in Sudan die from AIDS.
Speaker 2: If you thought that was bad.
Speaker 1: Seventy seven percent of the men die from diarrhea. So your ending in Sudan will likely come either AIDS related or you pooping yourself to death. Sudan won the audience choice, but I have to be honest. The winner of this matchup takes on Haiti the next round, and having a second matchup between Haiti and France is just too much temptation for me. I am overruling the audience. I am declaring France to be the winner, and a reminder that tomorrow we have another barn Burner Rwanda versus Bangladesh, and you can vote at the Jesse Kelly Show Twitter page. All right, that's enough of this. Let's get back to a little bit more or this Senate exchange today, the exchanges, and they're just there are a few things more predictable and exhausting than Corey Booker when he's getting ready to run for president. It's like he has only one playbook and he pulls it out every single time. Step one is always we have to find him a girl friend so we can make believe that he's not what everyone knows he is. So and of course this time he dug up a fiance and happened to bring a photo crew out with him when he proposed to are definitely real and not at all organized. That's always step one. Though he did the same thing last time when he started dating Rosario Dawson. But then step two is he takes the obnoxious meter and he turns it up to eleven. This is all about presidential fundraising for his primary. And I'm warning you this is going to be NonStop now until the Democrat primary is over, which of course he will have dropped out before it's over. But this is why we're going to have to endure a couple more years of Corey Bookers.
Speaker 9: You want to work on bringing this country, It's my time, not yours.
Speaker 10: My god, my god, you want to talk about this country? It is follow you on your social media post?
Speaker 2: Is my time to address you all in this country?
Speaker 1: My time? Isn't it the worst? When they talk over each other. You can't hear what anyone's saying. Time you can make out every other word.
Speaker 2: Your time over?
Speaker 10: Committee, Sir. You don't tell me my time is over. You tell me what my time is. You can't lecture me, you can tell me time.
Speaker 2: I am, mister chairman, not afraid of you. Why are you bringing this up? All right? Quick?
Speaker 1: We'll do a couple more little cash tidbits and then we're moving off of this.
Speaker 2: We'll do some emails.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about a theft that involves scuba gear Americans jealous of other Americans traveling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna break the siche.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Remember, if you missed any part of the show, you can download it. Iheard spotify iTunes, so I have. Before we get back to the cash matel stuff and email stuff and scupa stealing and things like that, I have some very very exciting news I wanted to share with you. There is a local restaurant, a fast food restaurant that I have a lot of respect for, so I'm not going to name them, but in my area, they had a bad location, I'll put it that way. A bad location, maybe bad management.
Speaker 2: I can't say.
Speaker 1: Look, this is a high end place, so I don't know, but uh, it was not the best location. Therefore there's never anyone there. I drive home a couple of days ago, there's a big Penske.
Speaker 2: Moving truck out in front. What's going on?
Speaker 1: All the signage has been torn down. The place shut down. Okay, I'm not celebrating that. That was someone's livelihood. That sucks. I got all that but it's in a prime location. Now, what's coming next, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But now every day when I drive home could be Christmas morning where right now the president is wrapped, right, it's not gonna be nothing there. It's not gonna be an empty lot, and it's undoubtedly going to be another food joint, which one I don't know, and I won't know until the day it's unwrapped. I know what, Chris, What Why do you think it's so long away? No, Chris, No, the infrastructure is already there. The place is already plumbed and ready. They may tear down the walls and adjust this, and and they're probably gonna have to do some clean up that the other place was hit. It fallen on hard times. There's gonna be a cleaning crew or two. So I realized they're gonna time to get everything in order. But the time, the wait, Chris, is what makes it better. You have to learn self denial. I learned this by watching Kung Fu a lot when I was a kid. It says, you need self denial, put yourself through pain. Everything doesn't have to be instant gratification. Every day now when I drive home, I'm not even gonna look it up for what's coming next. I don't want to know. I want the day to come where I crest the hill and it's right there, and it's like, oh, angels, what, Chris, you hope it's office space? Why would you put that on me? Why would you want something? I'll rent it. We'll build a studio there. Yes, we will, Chris. If it is, I'll be so upset we're buying it that day we are. We'll immediately I'll walk in there immediately and say this place is now mine. I lay claim to it, and then I'll open up a taco belt or something in there, something amazing like that.
Speaker 2: So that's exciting.
Speaker 1: It's also pretty informative. Again, back to what was the FBI doing while terror cells were forming this stuff.
Speaker 9: We made adjustments and permanent fixes to ensure that sources are not put into houses of worship unless there is an actual ongoing criminal or international terrorism threat. We will not use sources at this FBI to investigate and call information just for the sake of calling information and houses of worship.
Speaker 2: Has anybody been fired for this?
Speaker 9: There have been terminations related to this and resignations.
Speaker 1: Remember when the FBI infiltrated the churches, and then, of course Christopher le Ray lied about it and said, well, it was just one memo, we didn't actually do it. But of course they did do it. The Communists are always on the move against you. That's why they did it. It's not just that they didn't look in to all the Communists terror cells that were forming. They wanted them to form because they're on the same team. You and your church, you're the threat to them. Antifa is no threat to them. They're on the exact same team. They need these Antifa types to march forward as the tip of the spear. But you and your ugh biblical beliefs, well you're a problem, you see, because you believe in a higher power than them, and that's not something they can withstand. One more little tidbit, and I think, and then we'll get to some emails. Remember remember that the system takes care of its own. And remember FBI agents or employees, I guess I should say, Peter Strasik and Lisa Page. They were the ones who conspired, well some of the ones who conspired to take down Donald Trump. Well, did you know that you the American taxpayer stroked them a very large check on the way out the door.
Speaker 7: This Page resigned from the FBI. Mister Struck was fired. They promptly sued the federal government and the FBI and Justice Department for releasing their emails which revealed all of this. The FBI settled that lawsuit for one point two million dollars, gave mister Struck one point two million dollars cash, gave miss Page she resigned, shoot and fired, she resigned, quit, gave her eight hundred thousand dollars. Who if the FBI made that decision to give them money.
Speaker 9: The only people that can decide that settlement are the Attorney General in conjunction with the director and the administration.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you're telling me that Attorney General Garland and Director Ray decided to give them the money.
Speaker 1: In the wake of the discovery that FBI agents were deployed against the Republican opponent of the Democrat president at the United States of America, Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray wrote them a check on the way out the door for their troubles one point two Millski eight hundred thousand dollars. The endless looting of the treasury to reward your friends and punish your enemies. Let's never forget where we came from. We can have our frustrations with where we're at now with all this other garbage. Let's not forget where we came from. We will make fun of Mazie Herono just because I enjoy that a great deal. But we are going to break from this stuff a little bit, and we're going to talk about people being poisoned because of AI stealing things in scuba gear. We're going to talk about being jealous of other people's travels, Patriotism hitting an all time low. A jam packed final hour on The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Next