Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jar R your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Reminder, we've got another Tuesday ticket takeover happening at one on one one w JR.
Speaker 4: On Instagram Volte beats today.
Speaker 2: It's funny you mentioned that, because that's just what I was thinking. We need to send them to that Instagram page because these are really good tickets.
Speaker 3: Just get into that post. It tells you what to do and you're qualified. You can do that anytime today. Hey, my apologies, I got a little ahead of myself here. Oh with the parking spot thing, all right, we're gonna get to that a little bit later this hour. You can keep your feedback coming on the saving a parking spot for someone scenario. I didn't. I just got my time screwed up. I don't know you got.
Speaker 2: It's funny you got me so heated with the saving a parking spot question that I was like, wait, we have Idiotsology. Yes we do, and we'll discuss that a little bit later this out. Don't just bear with me losing my marbles this morning. A rest in peace, fast living Florida man, as in driving a car, as in a very great obituary crafted by the family of one Arthur Nixon Bates, the fourth who recently passed away in the Tampa Bay area ground zero for Florida Man's story. Well, yeah, the surrounding area and clear water. So did he write it or them? It sounds like it might have been a combination of the two. But Arthur, I guess, had a lot of Florida Man type attributes, and they were recognized in some of the fond words left to memorialize him, noting in his obituary that's Arthur, quote succumbed to a life of drugs, Marlboroughs, fast women, and Ford roncos. It goes on to say, quote he is survived by his three daughters, none of whom know how they will get by without Dad calling to ask for twenty bucks for cigarettes and methadone.
Speaker 4: One last time.
Speaker 2: Oh my God.
Speaker 3: Of course, there was the comments from friends and family and the guest book for the online obituary to the effects of Baits was a true Florida man. Somebody else wrote, he still owes me twenty bucks.
Speaker 4: I knew you were I was waiting for it. That's some bit still owes me money.
Speaker 2: This is like when you have the wedding bowl, you know, or or a plate at your wedding that everybody's supposed to sign and you have the one or the couple people that knew you and you're a wild one, and they write something on there disgusting that you're gonna have to have for you know, as long as you two are married. You know what I'm getting at, right, I do same thing you look in that book. But you know what, if you're going to that guy's funeral, you do expect it. Can you mention one more time? The part about the drugs kind of sucks? But with the Marboroughs come.
Speaker 3: To a life of drugs, Marlboroughs fast women and Ford broncos. Hey, you're calling it like it is, man, Marborl's fast women and broncos.
Speaker 4: Man. Arthur had a good time. Man, Arthur knew how to party.
Speaker 2: Arthur's the kind of guy that once it gets to about twelve thirty or one o'clock in the morning, you kind of walk away from it because he's keeping it going.
Speaker 4: He's just starting things are gonna happen.
Speaker 2: He's just going like from third to fourth gear and that bronco his we all know and Arthur.
Speaker 3: On a somewhat related notes. Fast Women visual of this on our Facebook page. A British man was granted his dying wish to be buried in a Snicker's coffin. Wow, I noted for a sense of humor. Named Paul Broom, worked as a care assistant at a home for adults with learning disabilities, had joke for years that he wanted to be buried in a Snicker's themed coffin. Everyone laughed at what they thought was a joke, but Broom wasn't kidding. He included it in his will. His coffin was made to look like a Snickers candy bar wrapper, but instead of the name of the candy, the logo said I'm nuts. The coffin was included also included a logo of Crystal Palace FC, the soccer club he had supported his entire life.
Speaker 2: I have the picture of it on our faces. That's what I was looking for. Let me see it, Okay, hold on. You know what, though, that makes the funeral a little less.
Speaker 4: You're not yourself when you're dead.
Speaker 2: It's it adds a little levity to the funeral.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. He walked into the viewing.
Speaker 2: And there's that giant Snickers I'm looking at it right now. Those britts, I tell you, Oh my god, that's the kind of one where you have a celebration of life. That's what this guy requests him. And what was the other guy's name?
Speaker 3: Oh that was Arthur over in Tampa Bay him any would have got along, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably again twelve thirty to one in the morning. You walk away from both. Now, I'm not gonna paint this. I'm nuts Snickers coughing guy into the same corner as already taco.
Speaker 3: As long as you're on the j our Facebook page, if you look next to the picture of the Snickers guy, there's another interesting photo that, if without the context of the headline, your mind would be running wildest to what you were looking at. It's a picture of a Chinese fella.
Speaker 4: I just got locked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with his girlfriend's fist stuck in his mouth.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on. He showed up at the emergency where I'm like this.
Speaker 2: See the one with the beer? Can wow? Uh one more time? Repeat? No, you don't have to repeat. The hand symbol. You were just.
Speaker 3: Showed up at the emergency room with his girlfriend's fist stuck in his mouth. Apparently they were gonna do a funny little video, and little did they know that, Yeah, they're getting their wishes and idiots like us are helping proliferate their fifteen minutes of Internet glory.
Speaker 2: Couldn't you just tell her to look do this with the hand. I know it's gonna gag him, but it's better to gag you up. What I'm doing with my hand, by the way, is going from a fist to putting it to where it looks like a bird's beak and face.
Speaker 3: The problem was that, yes, she probably could have done that his jaw, and the doctors had to figure out a way. His jaw locked locked down and he stuck, and yes, poor Sot was gagging and drooling and trying not to laugh at the same time.
Speaker 4: The guy's jaw muscle seized up.
Speaker 2: Who drives to the hospital. She can't steer because she has her hand stuck in his mouth.
Speaker 3: They gave him muscle relaxance and used a mouth opener, then slowly twisted his girlfriend's wrist to get her hand out, took him about twenty minutes. That's I'm telling you. Look at that picture and if there was no captions on it, you go, what in the world?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened here?
Speaker 4: What is going on? And how how can you show that on your Facebook page? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It does not look like a hand or an arm. Go, yeah, I think you do. If I was the die, I mean, I'm not a doctor. I was in school long enough to be one, but you were. You just use soap, you know, like if you get a ring stuck and you listen to with soap or butter, that's what you had to butter that thing up or kick him in the jaw, you know.
Speaker 4: Sorry that.
Speaker 2: One. W j r R, Orlando's rock station.
Speaker 4: I wish you