Speaker 1: Good Morning.
Speaker 2: It's mixed ninety six y nine the Valley's Best Mix. Your chance to go to twenty one pilots nine thirty this morning, your chance to go to the d bas just around seven ten, and your chance to go to Slightly Stupid just around six point forty. But Sid, I feel like sometimes people just want to stay offended.
Speaker 1: I totally agree all the time, all the time.
Speaker 2: So there's this uh Zara, you know, the fashion clothing store. They're facing backlash and they have issued an apology for a suggestive quote unquote T shirt for kids labeled the Perfect Snack.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they apologized already.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they were criticized for the connotations of the T shirt by a mom in London, basically saying that she felt physically sick and deemed it completely unnecessary and inappropriate.
Speaker 1: But here's what I don't get.
Speaker 2: Is the T shirt is two strawberries, right, It's labeled the Perfect Snack, and then it says the strawberry a small burst of joy.
Speaker 1: Take it by a burst of sweet delight. But it's very clear that it's about strawberry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a picture of a strawberry on the shirt.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are you just want to stay offended? And it almost looks like a dictionary kind of ret It's as if it were in a dictionary. There's a picture of a strawberry and you know, like a cute little graphic t except in fact, honestly, I'm more offended at Like the mom feels like a weirdo, Like, why are you making it's weird?
Speaker 1: It feels weird to me that she would even bring that up. So just here's the thing. Be Everything doesn't need to be a thing, right, Yeah. The person that created that at Zara is like.
Speaker 2: Really, They're like, it's a strawberry, it's a snack.
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: If you want to see the photo of this T shirt, will put it up on our Instagram and you let us know if it's inappropriate or not on Instagram. At Mikes ninety six nine FM Blink Mix ninety six nine The Valley's Best Mix.
Speaker 1: So said, do you know what doom scrolling is? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you're just rotting in bed and you're just scrolling on your phone, something's on TV.
Speaker 1: And you feel like worthless and you're just like a blob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, there is science behind that because a recent study shared that basically watching more videos period like in a row, makes you more bored and makes you feel less productive.
Speaker 1: So if say you're.
Speaker 2: Boreding, you're like, I'm gonna go do something, watching all those videos actually makes you feel more bored.
Speaker 1: Well, what are we supposed to do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Its touch grass outside.
Speaker 2: It says, instead of watching a bunch of short clips, watch one single video without interruptions, and that way you're not doing quote unquote digital switching.
Speaker 3: And that kids is called a movie. Yes, usually two hours long. And you know what's so funny whole thing.
Speaker 2: Here's what is is proven as well is that because of TikTok and Instagram reels, our attention spans as humans have gotten way shorter. And that's why we can't watch a movie because we have to scroll while we're watching a movie.
Speaker 1: I know. And so I'm like, all right, this is a habit. We need a break. I'm going to figure this out.
Speaker 2: And the other day what helped me was I was watching Emily in Paris while i was folding clothes and hanging clothes, and I'm like, wow, I'm doing something but also watching and staying engaged. So that would be my recommendation. Yeah that helps, or just keep bedrotting and call it a day. Teddy swims I Mix ninety six to nine, the Valley's Best Mix coming up just after seven. We're gonna have your tickets to the DVAX. But there is a list of the top ten blatant lies parents used to tell the kids in the nineties, and we all felt for it.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: For example, you won't find a job if you have a tattoo is ten on the list, which maybe that used to be the case, but nowadays no one cares. Yeah not Now you have to wait thirty minutes after eating to go swimming or to get a cramp.
Speaker 3: I never got that one. I didn't undulyk it was a free for all in the summer.
Speaker 2: I still believe this. I don't think it's a lie. Cracking your knuckles gives you arthritis.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I still feel we need to look into that, because does it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it does, But I don't know. Sitting too close to the TV is going to ruin your vision. This one I still believe too. It's illegal to drive with a light on inside your car. All the parents freeze in that one.
Speaker 1: If you swallow your gum, it takes seven years to digest.
Speaker 2: Wait, why am I thinking in my thirties that these are still true? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean you shouldn't swallow your gum.
Speaker 2: Am I today years old to know that this isn't real. A watermelon will grow in your stomach if you swallow the seed.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what happened.
Speaker 2: If you go potty in a pool, the water changes colors.
Speaker 1: I think is that not true?
Speaker 3: I think some places it does, like water parks and stuff, but a normal pool.
Speaker 1: Is not gonna do that definitely gets warmer. Yeah, well yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then number one on the list drinking coffee stunts. You're I think that's true.
Speaker 3: I just used to ignore that one. I'm not sure, Okay, I don't. I can't think of any lies that my parents used to tell me.
Speaker 1: Girling up.
Speaker 3: It's so funny that you brought this up, because last night I was telling my husband he won't eat fruits or vegetables hardly.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, had like a select vegetable. Really, and I'm having a baby.
Speaker 3: I said, what are you gonna say when she's you know, not eating her vegetables?
Speaker 1: And neither his dad and He's like, I don't know. We'll just have to tell her. I said, I'm gonna tell her that it's the reason why you don't have any hair.
Speaker 3: Daddy doesn't have any more hair because he didn't need his fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be traumatized saying that she's not gonna have hair as a little girl.
Speaker 1: You know what, I those little white lies I can get down. It might work. It might work. Okay.
Speaker 2: On the way, we have your tickets to the d bags. Those are coming up just after seven. Right here on Mixed ninety six nine. Good morning, It's Mixed ninety six nine, the Valley's best Mixed. Priscilla Here, it is time for What's Trending, brought to you by Hilo Rivert Resorts and Casinos. By now we have heard that j Low filed for divorce from Ben Affleck. But the day is of significance. Petty Paully over here filed for divorce on their two year wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: And if you think it's a coincidence, it's not.
Speaker 2: Because she disclosed in her paperwork that they've been separated since April, so she waited until yesterday on their anniversary to file she does not have a prenup with Ben Affleck, so she asked the judge to deny spousal support.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy that they don't have a prenup.
Speaker 2: But I will say this, because of who they are and where they're at in their lives, I don't think either one of them is going to go.
Speaker 1: After each other unless things got really messy.
Speaker 2: So the NCAA Final Four tournament was here in Arizona, and if you're curious curious how much money it brought into the Asy economy, it was a lot four hundred and twenty nine million dollars in the economic impact. It created a total of three thousand, three hundred and seventy four jobs and one hundred and fifty three million dollars in labor income. And the game drew one hundred and fifty thousand fans to State Farm Stadium, and it was watched by over forty million people globally, which is pretty cool for that to happen in our own backyard. If you have a Starbucks gift card, use it. There's an article out saying that Starbucks has one point seven billion dollars in unredeemed gift cards. I can think of like four that I have in my junk drawer, just in their little increment Starbucks cards like five bucks, right, so go redeem those, especially because Pumpkins Spice is back tomorrow, which is so exciting. The Pumpkin spice, latte, iced apple, crisp, non dairy cream, chai, all the goods.
Speaker 1: So check that out. All right, let's do this.
Speaker 2: If you want to go to the Arizona d Backs for their Hispanic Heritage Weekend against the Los Angeles Dodgers, we have a four pack of tickets for you, give us a call right now and we'll hook you up with American Aidol six oh two two six oh nine six nine.
Speaker 1: At six oh two two, six oh oh nine, six.
Speaker 2: Nine, it's six ninety six nine The Valley's Best to mix Priscilla Here. It is time to play American Aidol and we have David from Glenn Dalton on the phone.
Speaker 1: Good morning, David, good morning. So you're playing for these d Backs tickets. And here's how it works.
Speaker 2: We have Ai that is going to sing a popular song that we play right here on mixed ninety six nine. You got to guess who the artist is or what song it is okay, okay, all right, here.
Speaker 5: We go and I hold you every night, and that's a feeling I want to get used to. But there's no man as terrified as the man who stands to lose you. Oh I hope I don't lose you, and please stay. I want you, I need you. Oh God, don't take these beautiful things that I've got.
Speaker 1: All right, David? What song is American Aidol singing?
Speaker 6: It's beautiful Things by Benson Boone.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, save it up, Yes yes, congratulations. You are going to the d bag game August thirtieth against the Los Angeles Dodgers for Hispanic Heritage Weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much of course. Hanging tight. Ah, that is so fun to hear AI sing songs. I know, I like it all right.
Speaker 2: On the way we got to break down a little bit more this j Lo ben Affleck divorce drama.
Speaker 1: Another one bites for death. We'll do that in a couple of songs. But let's have some fun with all American rejects on Mixed ninety six nine. It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: That's Benson Boone on Mixed ninety six to nine in the Valley's Best Mix Priscilla here, don't forget your chance to go to the twenty one Pilots show is coming up at eight point forty this morning on Mix around that time, but said, let's dive into Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck a little bit more. It was announced yesterday that she filed for divorce Petty Queen on their two year anniversary.
Speaker 1: I know you sent me that story and just go in all caps. I couldn't believe it. Oh, she's kind of the worst, isn't she. Well, that's what I'm curious.
Speaker 2: It's like it has to be her at this point, like how many marriages, how many relationships?
Speaker 1: I hate blaming her because obviously we don't know the whole.
Speaker 2: Story, but come on, at some point, when there's a pattern, there's a problem, Right.
Speaker 3: When do you stop looking for husband number five immediately?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like if if if you were day Low, would you give up after marriage to like say I was divorced and then I was like, you know, I'll give marriage another shot, But if I got divorced twice, I think I'd give it a rest and maybe like let's have a life partner.
Speaker 1: That's fine, life partner, boyfriends, yes.
Speaker 2: But marriage I'm not too sure on I will say it was interesting when I read that they do not have a prenup. That shocked me, and I wonder it's because she is said to be a hopeless romantic and knowing her when they first, we don't need one or forever, and I know if we end up breaking up, we'll never take each other for what we have.
Speaker 1: I don't buy that, because she seems like she's all about her business. Do you think it was him not wanting a prenup or maybe maybe he was like, no, we an'll need that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I also think that Ben Affleck's a little how would I say, unhinged? Yes, like there's a reason Jen Garner was like, I'm out. I will send his own problems too. We can't put the whole blame on Jed. But I am curious what the kids are gonna say too, because I did see an article where their oldest Jen Garner Ben Affleck's oldest daughter, what's her name, Violet? I think, yeah, she was wearing Jennifer Lopez's old dress and.
Speaker 1: This was just a couple of weeks ago. I saw them shopping together too recently. Yeah, so she must still have a relationship with them.
Speaker 2: That's why it makes me think that Ben has something to do with it, because I can't imagine if that she was the problem, the kids would still be on board with her, right, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think anything big happened, but she just can't make it work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand. Uh, it's a bummer, you know, I'm not surprised to be honest, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna relieve that she finally filed. There's been rumors since what April?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Can I say this though part of me is a little sad. I was rooting for them. I'm always rooting for love. So it's just like, dang, they broke up again for.
Speaker 3: The second hill get back together in another fifteen years?
Speaker 1: No, they won't. All right on the way our hot topic, what is that useless information that you have never forgot?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it a song from elementary school? A theme song to a show from back in the day? Just the most useless information? We want to hear about it?
Speaker 2: Six h two two six nine six nine, And then we'll share ours and a couple of songs right here, all mixed and here's went so funny? Please turn lot around, Zach Brian on Mix ninety six nine in The Valley's Best Mix.
Speaker 1: Priscilla Here it is time for our hot topic.
Speaker 2: Producer said, today, we're talking about the useless piece of information that you remember that your brain is held on to taking up space, taking up space. It's like one of those things like you cannot, for the life of you remember like what your password is for your computer. But guess what You'll remember every single lyric to a nineties song that you used to listen to in high school, right yeah, Like I never know where my keys are, but I remember the song from elementary It might have been actually middle school, but it's South.
Speaker 1: American countries and their capitals.
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 1: Bogo Talk, Columbia, Key to Ecuador, Lee, Ma Peru, La Pause, Olivia a Swussia, Chili. I love the accent thrown in there, Pawgway.
Speaker 2: You're right useless, but also a little fun fact party trick, right trick? Yeah?
Speaker 9: What about you?
Speaker 2: So for me, like you said, I cannot for the life of me remember how to do division to help my third greater. But what I can do is sing the theme song for Fresh Prince of bel Air. Okay, let's see hold on, Okay, we're gonna see it ready, let's go. In West Philadelphia, I was born and raised on the playground, where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxim, relaxing on.
Speaker 1: Cool no shooting some peopball outside of the school.
Speaker 2: One a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I got it one little fun and my mom's got sketched. She said, you move away. Wait, but that's fun. It is a fun party trick. Oh, but I can't help my daughter with her homework.
Speaker 2: No math.
Speaker 1: I had a Google how to do simple division well, and they do it differently. Now, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: So we want to know what is that useless thing that you remember that you've memorized that you're like, I don't know why my brain held onto this, but let me share it with you.
Speaker 1: It a cassic. So two two six oh oh nine six nine. That's six oh two two six oh oh nine six nine.
Speaker 2: Don't forget your chance to go to the twenty one pilot show and qualify to meet the guys and get two hundred and fifty dollars in online merch is coming up at eight forty. It's six ninety six nine The Valley's Best Mix Forcilly. Here we're in the middle of our hot topic and we're talking about what's that useless piece of information that you've memorized and you don't know why, but it's stuck in your brain.
Speaker 1: We got Jimmy on the phone. Jimmy, what is it for you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So for me, it's my childhood's phone number, which was a landline, and also all my friend's phone numbers growing up.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's so true?
Speaker 2: I can say mine right now from my childhood it's six two three, eight, four, seven, nine, seven ninety three.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, hopefully that's not anyone's number anymore, but uh, that was mine growing up.
Speaker 7: There you go, well, I'll try it.
Speaker 2: We're asking what's that useless piece of information that you remember in your brain your entire life, Like you can't remember how to do math, but you remember this theme song or this stacked from elementary school.
Speaker 1: And we have Shelley on the phone. Shelly, what is that thing that you remember that our life?
Speaker 9: Like the amount of pitches on a bay ball two hundred and eight or two.
Speaker 8: Hundred and something like that, like, I remember that stupid stack.
Speaker 2: Feels like it would be beneficial at some point in life. Okay, we have carry on the phone, Carrie and Phoenix. What is that thing that you remember? The useless information that you're like, why does my brain hold onto.
Speaker 9: This the Grease soundtrack baby and hopelessly devote it to you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: I think I can memorize most late nineties early two thousand's R and B songs. Yeah, I used to.
Speaker 9: I had the album like it was a byfold, and I used to have it on my little record table.
Speaker 7: I mean that day's for sure, But.
Speaker 1: I bet you most of us have those songs that we'll remember for the rest of our lives. All Right.
Speaker 2: If you have that silly, useless information, whether it's a song, a theme song, maybe a fun fact, or a song from elementary school that you kept in your brain and for some reason you can't forget, give us a call. We want to hear at six oh two two six oh nine, six nine. That's six oh two two, six oh nine, six ' nine. It's so exciting six nine The Valley's Best Mixed Priscilla. Here, we're in the middle of our hot topic and we're asking you, what's that useless silly information that your brain will hold on to forever?
Speaker 1: We got Paul and Awatuki on the phone. Paul, what is it?
Speaker 2: For you?
Speaker 6: It is the equals and squared?
Speaker 2: What's that all about? Yeah, I think that's the standard one that everyone's gonna remember forever.
Speaker 1: Thank you Albert Einstein for that. Yeah, all right, thanks Paul, thank you.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: We actually have another Paul on the phone, and it's Paul and Casa Grande.
Speaker 1: Paul, what is that useless information your brain held on to?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: So I've been flying for many, many, many years, and on the back of the three part safety brochure, after you had read the pictures and the diagrams and all the instructions and the smallest sprint they could find, it read if you're unable to read this or your vision is impaired, please contact the flight attendant.
Speaker 2: Well it's funny because, like literally it says, if you can't read this, let the flight attendant know. But you literally can't read it, So how do you know to let the flight attendant know?
Speaker 7: That's my point.
Speaker 1: I love it. Thanks Paul, Thanks the good one. Thank you so much so we have Gedmo on the phone. Gedmo, what was that useless piece of information that you remembered growing up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, So I'm forty one years old now and I still cannot forget the landline's phone number to my high school crushes house seven six zero three five three five three five eight.
Speaker 1: Ay did you call it a lot.
Speaker 4: When I was in high school?
Speaker 2: Okay, I just remember staying up all night falling asleep on that landline.
Speaker 1: Those were the days.
Speaker 2: Right, you ain't up first?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hang up first?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Thanks edm alright, bye bye. Let's move on to Stacy.
Speaker 2: Stacy, what's that useless piece of information that your brain has held on to?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't seem to remember where set my keys down, but I can still sing row row Road backwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do it now. We got to hear it.
Speaker 8: Okay, dream a.
Speaker 9: But is life merrily merrily merrily stream.
Speaker 4: The down gently boat your row row row a?
Speaker 2: That is fantastic and now I want to learn it. Thank you for that, Stacy, have a good one, you too, all right, we got to hear it.
Speaker 1: Keep it coming.
Speaker 2: If you got that useless information, that song, that theme song, the fact, whatever it is give us a call.
Speaker 1: We want to hear it. Six oh two two six oh oh nine six nine. That's six oh two two, six oh nine, six ' nine.
Speaker 2: Your chance to go to the twenty one pilot show is coming up at eight forty this morning. It's Mix ninety sixty nine, the Valley's Best Mix, and we're taking your calls on that useless information that your brain still remembers, that you're not sure why, but you'll never forget. And we have Tiffany in Santana on the phone. Tiffany, what's that for you?
Speaker 9: I can list all the states in outbetical order.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 9: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia.
Speaker 4: That is amazing.
Speaker 9: Wisconsin, Wyoming. Hey, Tiffany, it was the song I had to learn and like elementary school, and for some reason it stuck with me my whole life. I love it.
Speaker 1: You know what, that is a great party trick and listen. Even if you can't.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what day of the week it is, at least you remember the states in alphabetical order.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to Adriana. Adriana, what is that thing for you?
Speaker 8: My elementary school lunch code that you type in when you purchased a hot lunch.
Speaker 1: Your lunch code from elements?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Yeah, there's no way I would remember that.
Speaker 5: Hey, yep, three nine zero five five two.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Adriana, appreciate you, Thank you, Bye bye. Chris. What is that useless information for you that your brain is held onto?
Speaker 8: Okay, so Paul, have you go into it on the equals MC square and I actually know what the equation is.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what is the equation?
Speaker 8: Okay? So energy results from matter traveling twice the speed of light. The speed of left is one hundred and eighty six thousand miles per second. So when matter travels twice that speed, it's transformed into energy.
Speaker 1: Put it on your resume. Put it on your resume. Thanks Chris, appreciate you. I have a great day. All right, we are asking you what is that useless piece of information that your brain is held on to. Who's this Christian?
Speaker 2: What is it for you?
Speaker 6: So it's the national fish of Hawaii. It's a really long name and I remember it.
Speaker 1: Please back in my hand, please tll right.
Speaker 6: So it's humahuma nuka nuka apawa.
Speaker 1: Ah Wait, why do you know that?
Speaker 6: I just remember it from when I was a kid. I have no idea. I learned it in school somewhere and I thought it was a funny name. So I'm like, you know what, I'm never going to forget that.
Speaker 1: You're the best. Thank you for sharing that with us on this Tuesday morning or Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Have a great day, good one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we have to end with this.
Speaker 2: If you're from Arizona, I've been here a long time. You're going to recognize this immediately.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Now, you have a friend in the diamond business, Shaneko on Scottsdelle Road, in a Coma, one mile south of Bell Road. Open weekdays till eight Saturdays and Sundays till five online at shaneco dot com. I'll never forget that theme song for the record, All right on the way, You're twenty one Pilots tickets plus your chance to meet the guys and merch all coming up at eight forty plus commercial free music. I'll mix Good Morning, It's mixed ninety six nine where commercial free. Your chance to go to twenty one Pilots is coming up around nine fifteen.
Speaker 1: I'm Priscilla and Sid you are how many weeks pregnant? Thirty three? Thirty three weeks pregnant?
Speaker 2: There and so of course hump day, bump day, get an update on your pregnancy.
Speaker 1: How's it going? How are things? It's going good.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I'm at that point where strangers just talk to me about my baby and they want to know.
Speaker 1: They're like, is it a girl?
Speaker 4: Is a boy?
Speaker 1: What do you get? A namer? And I just think it's so odd. I don't mind it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's probably something new that you've ever experienced. And just I'm trying to think the last time I was pregnant was back in twenty fifteen, almost ten years. I couldn't even tell you what it feels like anymore.
Speaker 1: It's up slowing down. I can feel it for you.
Speaker 2: But I found this creator on social media that is giving pregnant women other ways to say they're pregnant that are hilarious and I think you will want to start using them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's the first one. You're locked and loaded. You you're locked and loaded, your bodybuilding, your.
Speaker 2: Bodybuilding right now, said so, don't tell people you're pregnant, tell them that you're bodybuilding.
Speaker 1: You're in your cocoon era. That's cute. You're vaping for two.
Speaker 2: You're vaping for two, vaping for two, like if they you were vaping like joking.
Speaker 1: You're three D printing. That's my favorite, the three D printing. You're now a two party system. These are cute and I feel like I should use it.
Speaker 2: I think you should use three D printing and your bodybuilding bodybuilding.
Speaker 1: I like that and the cocoon era.
Speaker 2: Hey, there you go. If you're use those to tell people that your pregnant. It's mixed ninety six to nine The Valley's Best Mix. Priscilla Here So producer said, I just read that managers are now implementing no meeting Wednesdays to help increase productivity.
Speaker 1: Productivity lest meetings, I love it.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, though, is that I don't know. We don't have a lot of meetings here in radio. That's true because our job is so unseerious, at least us on air. But do meetings really affect Have you ever worked in an environment where meetings really do affect your day?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I have where there's a daily meeting at like nine point thirty and then you can't actually get your hold your job done because you're in these meetings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so take forever. And then there's that one person that just wants to keep going and going and going.
Speaker 2: You know what is the most like dreadful thing about meetings is the person at the end of the meeting that has questions that.
Speaker 1: Only apply to them.
Speaker 2: And it's like, just send an email, don't hold up the whole meeting for everyone to ask the questions.
Speaker 1: Exactly. So I like this because it's like, bring your most important information once a week. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: So if you want to increase productivity at your company, don't do days some days with no meeting. It's ninety six to nine the Valley's Best mixed Priscilla here. So I don't know about you, but I am balling on a major budget because we just bought a house and we renovated it. So I don't have a lot of extra spending money to go out to eat. But you know, my friends are going out. I want to spend time with them. So I'm trying to figure out ways to go out to eat without having to spend a ton of money. And here are the top ways to save money while you're out without looking cheap.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready?
Speaker 2: So the New York Post says that opt for lunch instead of dinner, go out just for dessert.
Speaker 1: Say you know what, I had a big meal, a big lunch. I'm just gonna have dessert.
Speaker 2: Stop overpaying for the appetizers, take some of your meal home. Go out on a Tuesday. I guess Tuesdays have cheaper prices on the menu. Jump onto the main course again, not doing the appetizers. Skip the drinks, guys, Skip the drinks. That's where you're gonna spend all the money. And then the big one is go out with friends during happy hour and get those discounted drinks and food items.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you want to hang out with friends but save money while you're doing it, there you have it.