Speaker 1: C K and Carmen.
Speaker 2: He's been ninety five friends nos, home for hip hop and hits. You know, when somebody ghosts on you, we do our job to figure out why they ghosted it and hopefully make a second date happen.
Speaker 1: Be ninety five? What's up?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: How are you guys doing all right?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Second date up date? You kind of want to hang out with Chris? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So exactly, I kind of want to hang out with Chris and he's not getting back to me and I'm just hell confused.
Speaker 2: So so tell us a little bit about Chris, what's going on and why you're a little bit confused.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: So it's super random, but we actually met at a speed dating pussion.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I've just.
Speaker 3: Been trying a bunch of different things and was like why not and was super.
Speaker 4: Surprised when it actually worked.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's really chill and cool, and we decided to go on up like an official first date.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I do want to say though, that I've been singled for a bit now. I broke up with my ex and this like stretch of being single has been driving me crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Chris seemed really cool, and I don't know. I just I also want to say, we were like two seconds away from having sex at one point, and he didn't have a condom, So.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, wait, you guys had a good first date, obviously, so good that you guys ended up going back to your place or his place and then you know you was about rated to get it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that does sound like the escalated qrit. It was a long date, but yes, yes, but so that's the only thing is like, it was obviously good enough, right, But that's the one thing that I keep getting caught up on is like maybe because we weren't able to have sex, but that's not cool. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see what you're saying, and you're like, if that was the end all, be all. I mean, it's kind of like it takes two to tango. You didn't have a condom, he didn't have a condom. He shouldn't be so upset with that, I would hope not. I mean, you're both doing the right things first time, y'all hooking up. You guys are having a great first date. You want to make sure that it's protected, all that good.
Speaker 3: Stuff exactly exactly, and so the fact that I mean, I think at the end of the day it was like, well, we definitely want to get together again so that we can finish what we started, and I just haven't heard anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Well here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna get Chris on the phone. We're gonna see if we can make a second date to reality and see what happened and why he just kind of abruptly cut you off, because I mean, it seemed like everything was going extremely well and then out of nowhere, Chris just disappeared on you exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: So what is Chris gonna say? You're gonna find out next. Here we are inside a second date update see Kan Carmen is BE ninety five. So we were able to track down Chris second date update see King Carmen BE ninety five, got to figure out why he ghosted.
Speaker 1: I mean, things went so.
Speaker 2: Well they almost got it in on the first day, just saying I believe he's on the phone.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, Chris? How you doing? It's c K and Carmen from BE ninety five.
Speaker 4: Good morning, what's up guys, how you doing?
Speaker 1: What's up? Man.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're calling because we do this thing called a second date update.
Speaker 1: And before we go any further, I have to have your.
Speaker 2: Permission to continue this conversation on the radio.
Speaker 1: Are you good with that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do permission.
Speaker 1: I love it, all right.
Speaker 2: So, Chris, you recently went on a date with someone, had a good time, you know, so good of a time you guys almost you know, did a little something something, but didn't have a condom. Do you have any idea of who I might be calling about?
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, you probably calling about Carmela, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, I'm curious to know what you thought of Carmela and how that first date went from your perspective.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this chick has reed boyfriend's name.
Speaker 1: On her like when you say on her like, I mean.
Speaker 4: She's got a tattoo of her ex boyfriend's name on her body.
Speaker 2: And so when you saw that, that was kind of like the ant can't do this, can't do this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, pretty much right away. I you know, I'm in of excuse. I was like, oh, I don't have a condom, but yeah, when I saw that right away, that was a big turnoff. And I'm like, I'm out of here. She needs to be with whoever's name is written on her.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you understand that people do have ex'es and people you know, may have done some crazy things with that ex and including getting a tattoo of the name on them at some point.
Speaker 1: Is that really a deal breaker? I mean, maybe like get like a tattoo remove I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, Yeah, I know, but it's it's always gonna be there. It's it's like, uh, and she's the kind of person who's gonna tattoo someone's name on it, who it might not work out with. It just was a big turnoff. It's just it's just a note.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. We have Carmela on the phone right now. I'm not sure if you know how the second date update works, but Carmela is on the phone, and I mean, I gotta let Carmela.
Speaker 1: I mean, you heard him, Carmela. First of all, I heard him.
Speaker 3: But I don't understand if you had an issue, you could have said something right then and there, like why are you now just saying like that's the deal breaker? And you literally lied to my faith, Like tell me.
Speaker 4: You have an issue? Well, I mean, I was just I was just being polite. You know, I don't really know how to how to deal with it, like and I mean, am I wrong? Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 4: Is this a a you know? Is that just it's just a word now on your body? Is here? Is this is a guy you still like? You still like or still have feelings for?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was in a ten year relationship with that dude, okay, And so that was a big part of my life. And we do still talk from time to time, but I'm not interested in being with him.
Speaker 2: And you know what, like I said, when you're in a relationship, things happen. Sometimes you do things when you're young that you regret when you're older. And I'm sure that this is probably one of those things. And I know I kind of mentioned this earlier. You never know, she could be in the process of getting that tattoo removed, because, like I said, when you're young, sometimes you do silly things, especially when you're in love.
Speaker 4: Here you, by way, didn't you just say that she's still talking to a guy?
Speaker 3: I mean we're civil Yeah, I mean this person was a big part of my life. Ten years is a long time. It'd be one thing if there was some.
Speaker 4: Dude I gated for a couple of dates. You know, Yeah, I mean you see what I'm saying. It's enough for me.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a note for me too, because you're honestly rude.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is kind of an interesting one.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe if you were like, now we have.
Speaker 2: No communication anymore, we don't talk. I can see how Chris may say, you know what, she's in the process of getting the tattoo removed. She doesn't talk to the guy. Everything's all good. I'm down to see where this may go. But I mean, I know that you said that it was ten years and he's still kind of a part of your life. Do you see him always being a part of your life? Is that something that you're probably never gonna get rid of and you always, at the very least remain friends.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't predict the future. I don't know, and I'm not gonna get a tattoo remove It's a sensitive area and so I'm just not going to go through with the removal.
Speaker 4: That's stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, where is this tattoo?
Speaker 4: It's right next to her.
Speaker 3: For real, you're gonna say that on the radio?
Speaker 4: What the hell? Yeah, if you say that, I'm rude. I'm gonna tell tell the listeners what's what?
Speaker 1: Well, that was.
Speaker 3: An information for you to reveal. It's my body. If I wanted to say that, I could have.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, she's right, I mean, but we kind of know where the tattoo is now.
Speaker 1: And yes, that's kind of.
Speaker 2: A sensitive area, in a very personal area in the sense that I mean maybe as a guy, if you're like I'm about to you know, possibly, you know, make love to this person, that's probably not the last thing you want to see before you get intimate.
Speaker 3: Maybe that sounds like insecurity to me. If you could be yes, secure in yourself and you can't deal with that, then.
Speaker 2: Right are You can also look at it like, well he's lost my game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I need to find good, but I don't want to be reminded of it every time. So you're going to keep a picture of them around nothing you issue?
Speaker 3: This all sounds like you, Chris.
Speaker 4: This is a you issue.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to find someone who's secure and doesn't lie to me.
Speaker 1: Not good that a hymnist, I understand.
Speaker 2: I can see quickly that this is not going to go in the direction of a possible second date. So I mean, I appreciate you coming on and being honest. Carmela. I'm sorry that we couldn't make a second date happen today and hopefully you got the answers that you need and you feel like, man, it's time to move on and find someone other than Chris.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a blessing, So thank you.
Speaker 1: So there you go this morning.
Speaker 2: Second date update, c K and Carmen has been ninety five Presnos Home for Hip Hop and Ince