Speaker 1: With Lichtaco.
Speaker 2: To Orlando's rock station one on one one w j r R. Hey, what about you know, sixteen seventeen minutes left to throw a vote in for you? Say we play it if you haven't done so already on the jar facebook page.
Speaker 1: Tell us which white zombie song you want is to play? The one with the most votes is played back at nine and somebody who votes yes is going to be randomly picked to win tickets to the big sold out JRR show with My Chemical Romance. All right, little incentive for you to vote at the jr R Facebook page. Y'all dialed in.
Speaker 2: I am I had a little snaffu here. Thank you for being the safety net there for a moment behind the scenes. Have you ever heard the term holiday heart?
Speaker 1: Ooh? Is that where you fall in love just because the holidays? Because your heart's a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's a good guest straight out of perhaps a Hallmark Christmas movie, talk about funly.
Speaker 1: It's it's a.
Speaker 2: Nice softened term for a fib Oh. Really, well, your heart, you know, kind of feels like it's fluttering. It's usually temporary, but it can be serious and it's best to see a doctor if you have the symptoms and supposedly the next couple of weeks is prime holiday heart territory when you're you know, maybe drinking a little more than usual, uh, not keeping the schedule that you usually keep, and just you know, maybe getting your body a.
Speaker 1: Little out of whack, eating a whole bunch of food that you're not normally eating. Holiday heart. Huh, Holiday Heart? Remember Holiday House.
Speaker 2: Holiday Ham carving station. That was a shot doctor favorite.
Speaker 1: Yes, he would shot doctor or old sports dude would always.
Speaker 3: Say, I love the Holiday House.
Speaker 2: My parents used to take me to the one on Lee Road over by the race track.
Speaker 1: Holiday House. For those that don't know, is this is basically a buffet restaurant. Yeah it was, uh, you know, it was really good, a little more involved in like a Golden Corral. But uh, you know, I had somebody right there, like Pat's at a carving station and they had different food and yeah, just.
Speaker 2: We're not preaching, just saying him be wearing holiday hearts if you know, a little uh doing a little too hard. We want you back here with us in the new year. Damn stray keeping with the holiday spirit. Uh, wrapping gifts hanging in the ass. I think a lot of people would agree on that. Who are the worst gift wrappers? Though we've got data that drills right down to not only which category of people, but where they live. Me. Yeah, older Midwestern men are the worst gift rappers, apparently, Taco.
Speaker 1: You can automatically see which one is mine when we're doing you know, white Elephant or Chinese Christmas every time they go, well, I'm not picking that one because it's Bob's, just because I can never I know, I'm meticulous with certain things in OCD, right, Pat, sure you've seen it, yes, not.
Speaker 3: With wrapping presents.
Speaker 2: I would have thought with the degree, and I would have thought this would go hand in hand speaking what you just described with your insistence on folding your own clothes, the mindset of having it just perfect and how you want it and how you want it folded, which you do, would go with the meticulousness, as you said, of the gift being wrapped in perfect presentation.
Speaker 1: No, it is, there's corners of the present hanging out, and inevitably I end up sticking it in a bag.
Speaker 2: And covering it with paper, which is what I've just cut to the chase and gone that route.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 2: If it's something that I want concealed, because otherwise it's a lose lose situation for me, because what I would do is reel off way too much wrapping paper, because before it would be I have too little, and I'd start the folding process over and it was short on what I needed, and I just bawled that up and threw it away, and I ended up going through half a roll of wrapping paper and then there's none left for anybody else in the house to use, and I get yelled at for using too much wrapping papers.
Speaker 3: So I just started.
Speaker 2: Reeling off a ton and then it was way too much, and I'd have like this glob of triple folded man on top.
Speaker 3: And it's just a whole deal.
Speaker 1: You're giving me wrapping paper anxiety.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It's just a bag is easier, like you said, some tissue paper on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don you do that one where you short on the paper like you said, and then you go, I'll just cut it out a square and tape that right over then opening like patching a flat tire. Yep, somebody said it. Text line two two five two six. Morrison's cafeteria style very similar to Holiday House. Remember more since that was one of my father's favorites. He would always go.
Speaker 3: He would always go, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna get two desserts, because I can exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get two desserts. That's where I picked up the pudding habit patently know Morrison's.
Speaker 1: I love pudding.
Speaker 3: Morrison's had some kick ass pudding.
Speaker 2: Are Americans getting dumber?
Speaker 1: M I would say yes if you went by, because how many how much everybody relies on phones or spelling, and.
Speaker 2: New study shows an alarming IQ decline.
Speaker 3: Your United States?
Speaker 2: You don't say, I bet if you drew a graph. This would coincide with when reality TV came into the mix in this country. I bet as reality TV shows went up, IQ went down. And I am just hypothesizing this. I don't know if this theory has been tested, but that's my theory as to why IQs are at an alarming level right now.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of with you on the reality shows. I'm also gonna throw on the phone. When phones came IQ's started going down. I'm telling you, punctuation everything we were lying, somebody texted in. I wrapped entire presence.
Speaker 2: With just the scraps, hoping to start a new trend.
Speaker 3: Are we.
Speaker 2: Environmentally conscious gift wrapper I had, I just used the scraps. I want every little bit to you know, it's kind of like making a making turkey soup after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: I don't want any of this carcass to go to waste.
Speaker 1: Or like the listeners to, or like split pea soup after the ham right right, like listeners told me, you know, my soap gets too small and then it'll fall and get stuck in the drain. Remember what they said, just throw it all in a little container and then bawl it up. It was the most disgusted like Hares and I go, I will throw away the little baby scrape.
Speaker 2: Hold back to that, because I think we might have branched and gone into down a rabbit hole on that. Didn't we come to the conclusion, like if you get to the point where you're doing that, bar soap is one of the few things that is still relatively affordable for the most part. Now, granted, the fancy schmancy ones might be up there in price, but you can still go buy a damn.
Speaker 3: Bar and soap for under a buck.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, And it may not be the best kind book you and I ain't buying fancy smancy.
Speaker 2: The White House just had their annual Christmas slash Holiday party. One of the guests was Flavor Flame.
Speaker 1: Did Joe know who was there?
Speaker 3: Joe did not know.
Speaker 2: That Flavor Flav was there, apparently because Joe was giving some comments and a speech, he spotted him and it threw him off.
Speaker 3: Who's the guy with the clock around his neck?
Speaker 1: Yay by.
Speaker 3: Flame? Come on, it's fla fantastic over it, Red Lobster. There's some video footage of Flavor at the White House Christmas.
Speaker 2: Party j r. Facebook page. Biden got he got invited from doctor Jill. I guess invited.
Speaker 1: Him and uh, I guess.
Speaker 2: He got a little private tour of some of the areas that the other White House Christmas Party guests didn't get a tour of the President. Biden got tripped up during his speech when he saw a Flave and then apologized, saying, sorry, he distracted me.
Speaker 1: That's how the ind of the tour. They're like, this isn't gonna go down. Well, the black man distracted you come on rocking it man. That guy he did it for himself.
Speaker 3: He's a genius man.
Speaker 2: He's a How is Red Lobster doing. By the way, is that a flavor flavor specialty plate still available?
Speaker 1: I think it's still I think they're still doing all right. Did he help the o G too or no. He just focused on Red Lobster and then basketball team or gymnastics.
Speaker 2: It was the water women's water polo. Yeah, he's a big supporter of them in the paras Olympics. So good for Flave.
Speaker 1: Praised in Central Florida one one one w j R.
Speaker 3: R