Speaker 1: You know, a world of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the twenty third of October of Our Lord twenty twenty five. Well, today we're going to talk about.
Speaker 2: Our president who thinks that he's greater than Washington Lincoln, but we're also going to take a look at the war and of course they were both associated with some very important wars. He's he's doing everything he can to be a fourth turning president, whether it's Washington, Lincoln or FDR. Only one of those turned outright. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back. Well, before we get into what Trump is up to is a never ending circus, isn't it in a very dangerous one. Before we get into that, we'll talk about one thing they does right, and that is the climate stuff. This is how bad things have gotten in the EU where they have gone full on board with net zero beyond ridiculous. EU automakers are purchasing carbon credits from Chinese ev makers in order to avoid EU climate change finds. So think about this. They are not allowed to make internal combustion engines. Those are going to be outlawed pretty soon and there are penalties for it, and if you make them, you have to buy credits, carbon credits. They're having to buy them from their competitors in the EV market. So what's the chance that they're going to be able to make a transition to evs. I think the chance is a net zero. They're just going to shut down and de industrialize Europe. They're pretty far along that path already in terms of power generation, and you can't have manufacturing if you don't have power generation. Manufacturing will be done by highly automated factories, and the key thing in that is going to be power. It already is when you're talking about very energy intensive things like making steel and automobiles. So this is a total insanity europeas finds associated with the production of gasoline powered engines if the auto company doesn't hit targets for the sales of evs. So what they want to do is to give money to their Chinese competitors who are making evs and who are making evs with the cheapest, dirtiest power available. I mean, they're the EPA And all this climate stuff started with protecting the environment It was all initially about air pollution that you could see, that you could smell, and then it transitioned into shutting everything down on the basis of emissions. After they cleaned everything up, they didn't stop there. They had a new mission. They wanted to shut down all power and not aligned with what the globalist one to do.
Speaker 3: And this is perfectly in line with the climate change treaties that give China everything just to pay your Chinese competitors.
Speaker 2: That's right, and so it is good that Trump is pushing back against that. As we're talking about yesterday, the UN pushing very hard to have a global tax on shipping and again justified by the climate mcguffin. They need to have a global tax, that they're going to have a global government, and they need to have a global tax to pay themselves to pay for an army that they want to have. Those are all things that you do. So this is you have to have a global problem in order to have a global government. So they manufacture this problem, and it's good that Trump is pushing back against. That's the only thing that I can see in the registration that is good. Frankly, seriously, the only thing we have a ev bus that was pulled after a fire here.
Speaker 4: We had called twas a bit inconveniencing, but it's okay.
Speaker 5: Thousands of students throughout Quebec were unable to get the bus to school Friday morning, as about twelve hundred Lion electric buses have been temporarily removed from the roads for a full inspection after one of their electric school buses cut.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at that Tuesday in most it's a great name for electric bus company Lion.
Speaker 5: This meant that many parents in the province in dis misspelled it the area had to either walk or drive their children to school here at Hampstead Elementary.
Speaker 4: Was it really so bad because it's for the Gundovaakades, so it's okay. If they are servicing or whatever they're doing with their buses.
Speaker 2: Well Canadian access it'll be most it is a.
Speaker 6: Bit inconvenient India Edman.
Speaker 7: We don't know.
Speaker 2: Actually, the problem is that we don't know how many days it will take now.
Speaker 5: The school bus that caught on fire on Tuesday was near Jean Talon Street and Victoria Avenue in Cotonje. The driver noticed an unusual odor and immediately pulled over to evacuate the five children on board. Transport Canada is investigating the fire. The Montreal Fire Department confirmed to City News that as of Friday morning, the cause is still undetermined, but have established that the batteries were not involved. We need to ensure the management.
Speaker 8: Incident might not click happen again.
Speaker 5: In a written response to City News, Transco, a company that uses Lion Electric buses to transport children to school on the island of Montreal, says that all of their fleet have been inspected and we'll undergo a second round of inspections following an assessment request. They add that after identifying a wiring issue, all affected Lion Electric and Diesel buses have been removed from service and that no buses will return to service until a permanent solution from Lion and Transport Canada is in place.
Speaker 9: The reliability issues of this vehicle has been something that's been plagued since day one for us.
Speaker 5: The owner and operator for Transport Scholar Elite and Ottuboost Beaconsfield, two other school transportation companies in the Montreal area, says that they recently canceled an order for twenty line electric school buses after having encountered reliability issues with their current fleet of eight.
Speaker 9: We have one of our vehicles down currently and they don't even know how to diagnose the problem. During two vehicles, we can even begin to figure out what's frow months each.
Speaker 2: It is not clear.
Speaker 5: The problem is the school buses to be inspected and put back into service. While an inconvenience for certain parents, some who we spoke to said that they understood the importance of taking the time for these inspections.
Speaker 4: They would say, do they don't. I know, they'll come up with the best solid shot. Of course, the kid safety comes.
Speaker 2: First in Hampstead. Get no idea what you said?
Speaker 6: City news kids SEFTI you come first?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well a very thick Canadian accent.
Speaker 2: If they say the batteries are not involved in that fire, if you see that fire, they would be lion and swell l I O N. They felt the other way, that's the really the lion bus that's out there. The other thing, costs of these things are astronomical. They can't even begin to guess what's wrong with it. Right, this is not ready, but it's being forced down our throats and it is truly a dumpster fire. And the European companies like Jaguar, you know who just did their their they're pink recently. You know, this is another thing actually coming from Jaguar. This is maybe you know, you can have electronic bus, that electrical bus with battery that catch fire. Maybe it'll be friendly because it'll have a face like Thomas a tank engine and and eyes that look at you. Look at this, it's it's got eyes to make it more friendly. They put a face on it and in that nice and look at the eyes looking at the person there. Hello, I'm here to carry you. Isn't that great? That's what Jaguar has become. That's a Jaguar, folks. This how do we get to the point of idiocracy? And how did we get there so quickly? You know, it was just ten years ago, in twenty fifteen, the Jaguar was leaning into its role as the villain car in the Bond films. Have you ever noticed Talian Hollywood movies? All the it's a played by prince and all the villain's cars were Jaguars. I don't think you're gonna get a Jaguar, that little car with the eyes that are rolling around.
Speaker 10: I'm more focused, more precise, always one step ahead.
Speaker 2: For a serven style, an eye for detail, an eye for details.
Speaker 10: Stiff upper lip is key, and we will drive Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's good to be bad. See that's why Europe sees itself. But in reality, this is what Europe is. It's a little Johnny cab with the roving eyes and they're picking a fight with Ukraine because they still think they're the bad guys in a Bond show. But this is this is what they really are. And I think it's going to be. Yeah, we talked about a dumpster fire. That's going to be really truly the dumpster fire.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think that makes kind of the perfect villain car. Like I could see that thing just running people down with the coldest uncaring expression. That's a level beyond like the Stephen King cars.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, not even Christine Well ev car companies buy Chinese car company carbon credits to avoid being fined by the EU. Yeah, the EU, it's just it's assessing fines and taxes. It began as a way for them to have a common market. That's the way it was sold to people. And so be very careful that we understand what all this stuff is about. We understand that was what NAFT was about, what USMCA was all about. It's all about the Trialotal Commission and making doing consolidation. First economically, that's why they call it the World Economic Forum. They come at you first with money and that's the way they conquer people. Now the guns come later. The Chinese car companies can then use the carbon credit revenue to subsidize lower priced Chinese evs into the European car market, thereby undercutting the European EV car companies. Except it began long before that. If you go back to the twenty fifteen, right about the time they did that bond commercial there, that was when the hammer really fell. It's taken about ten years to see the effect of it. But that was a Paris Climate Accord saying that you've got to putting mandates for reduction of energy use on Western countries Europe, US and others. And of course we were never part of that treaty. Trump pretended that it had been legitimately entered, and he pretended that he had to leave it under the conditions that were there. But there's absolutely no way that well, you know, for the Trump model, he doesn't want to push back against the authority of the president. You see, it was important for him to pretend that Obama and John Kerry could put us into a treaty without the Senate as required by the Constitution, because Trump is about first and foremost about a unitary executive, that we have a king, that we have someone who can do whatever he wishes and there's not any need to get any permission from the Constitution and legislative bodies. He just does as he wishes. So he wasn't going to push back against that. He pretended that we were in it, so he had to stay in it for the entire four years. That was clearly a clause that was put in for the American government that was there. Now this time around, after he got back in the second time, he only had to stay in for a year. So this is he's still playing by the rules as if the president can put us into a treaty. But that's the thing that basically killed it for the Western companies to de industrialize them was the twenty fifteen Paris Climate Accord. Because China does not have to have any reductions, China and India were allowed to continue to expand had no restrictions on how dirty their power plants could be either, and so they've been given an advantage on energy as well as on labor costs. And now the EU is out there penalizing anybody that doesn't buy the kind of cars that were designed to be made and sold by China. This whole thing has been you want to talk about bond villains. I mean they're the ones who put this whole thing through. The bond villains who are shutting down Jaguar, actually the green flagship Beyond Meat. I've got an update to this. I talked about this. It was just last week on the sixteenth, though, we had Beyond Meat falling to under a dollar. I think it went down to fifty cents. It had at stock, had been at two hundred and thirty five dollars in twenty nineteen, and it crashed to less than one dollar. And we were all celebrating that yesterday because that's Bill Gates's company and it's like good, glad to see him losing that money. However, amongst other things have been happening this week that are kind of strange, and we to talk about a strange week. Gold drops a little bit, I mean, still way up, but Beyond Meat had a rally where stock went up by one thousand percent. This is strange the times that we live in are I went up more than one thousand percent after hit the new low last week. But of course, you know we need to get down to fifty cents. It's pretty easy to have big gains, isn't it when your stock used to be two hundred thirty five? Shares of Beyond Meat surged sixty three percent yesterday to around five dollars and eighty cents, so it stock hit an all time enter day low of fifty on October sixteenth, capping what was a seventy five percent decline on the week after the company announced its creditors had accepted a debt swat swap that would substantially dilute shareholders. See this is what I mean when you have Wall Street, when you're talking about what's going on with the large agricultural companies versus the small and medium sized farmers. It's corporations. If it's somebody like con Agra or Archer Daniel Midland, they operate on Wall Street. They can be literally bankrupt, they can lose money for decades, and they can continue to sell their story on Wall Street, and they can essentially conjure up money out of nowhere just on the basis of stories. And so that's what we see going on here. They are bankrupt, nobody wants their product, but they can still keep them alive on Wall Street. And you can still have a thousand percent gain if you jump in on this thing. That's why. That's how they keep raising the money, because they make it into a casino. So one trader named Dmitri some nickkin have been pushing Beyond Meats stock on Reddit after announcing that he had acquired a four percent steak. He was bullish on Beyond Meats debt movement, suggesting a YouTube video under the name cabybara stocks.
Speaker 3: Can you really call these people's stakeholders if it's Beyond Meat.
Speaker 2: That's right? Yeah, yeah, they'll be the only ones who'll be holding steaks. The rest of you will be eating zee bugs, but they'll be holding steaks. Consumer demand has declined in recent years, with sales down twenty percent last quarter. Sales have plummeted by more than seventy percent year over year. Other plant based meat firms have dropped as demand has softened, including Unreal Food, Sun milk noops and open tastes, among others beyond meat. The IPO came in twenty nineteen, quickly became a penny stock after trading at around two and thirty dollars during its peak. Is briefly heralded by Bank of America analysts as among its Reddit stocks to watch. So there you go. This is the partnership back and forth of big financial people taking advantage of the greater fools that are out there. And then this essay from a guy who was very involved in the climate cult and has now recanted at least the catastrophic panic that was part of it. He still believes in global warming. He hasn't grown up completely. He can now walk and say Mama and Papa. So this is this guy was the story was put out. Originally they thought that it was William Nordhouse, who was really big in the climate movement, but turned out it was his nephew Ted, who said, he said, I no longer believe this hyperbole. Why I stopped being a climate catastrophist, and why so many climate pragmatists can't quit catastrophism. And of course when we were in the UK in two thousand and two thousand and one. That was the whole Gaya thing was just everywhere. It was in the museums, especially the Children's Museum. It was on somebody had left behind a science magazine, a British science magazine, and James Lovelock was on the cover and it was all about his Gaia theory, which is based on Greek mythology. Guya was Mother Earth. That's why when you hear all these Hollywood actors and actresses talking about Mother Earth, there is angry with us. I mean, they're really serious. This is not a margarine commercial from the seventies. They're really serious. They anthropomorphized the Earth. And when we went to the Children's Museum that had a loop playing. While you guys were playing, we were watching the loop and I was filming it. Someday I'm going to find that on one of the videotapes and I'll play it for all of you. It was just astounding. But what it said was the Earth was this living, conscious, sentient entity, right they projected onto it like it was Ai or something, and humans were a virus and so you know, we've got to do a virus is got to kill him. And it was just really sinister. Well, James Lovelock, who put out the gaia theory, has now recanted. He's not even doesn't believe in global warming.
Speaker 6: I believe anyway as the Earth is just some guy, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Northouse said. My former colleague Tyler Norris observed that over the years my views about climate risk have evolved substantially. Norris posted a screenshot of a page from the book Breakthrough where Michael Schellenberger and I argue that if the world kept burning fossil fuels at current rates, catastrophe was virtually a sure over the next fifty years. If we continue to burn as much coal and oil as we've been burning, the heating of the earth will cause the sea levels to rise, the Amazon to collapse, Well, Amazon collapse this week, but anyway, online according to scenarios commissioned by the Pentagon, Yeah, there we go. Sold to us another Why it'll trigger a series of wars over basic resources like food. Norse is right. I no longer believe this hyperbole. Yes, the world will continue to warm as long as we keep burning fossil fuels. He still believes that myth and sea levels will rise about nine inches over the last century, perhaps another two or three feet over the course of the rest of the century, but the rest of it not so much. And of course there's been a string of people who have said, Okay, I believe in global warming, and even if this man make global warming, like you said, it's what's a big deal, right, sea level goes up a little bit, it gets a little bit warmer, we grow food more, things like that, And that's where this guy is now, he says. For a long time, even after I'd come to terms with the fundamental disconnect between what climate advocates were saying about extreme events and the role that climate change could conceivably be playing, I held on to the possibility of catastrophic climate futures based upon uncertainty. The string, as they say, is in the tail, meaning so called fat tales and the climate risk distribution. These are tipping points at similarly low probability, But like the supposed collapse of the Amazon, once you look more closely at these risks, they don't add up to catastrophic outcomes for humanity. A lot of people have been saying that a lot of people have been saying, so what if everything that you're saying is true, it doesn't kill us. It doesn't destroy the earth. If it changes of the climate changes, we adapt to it. And when you look at this stuff about the Amazon collapsing all the ready, we've been told the coral resource, and course that's not true either. We're told that all the glaciers are going to be gone by twenty nineteen, on and on and on. Everything they have told us is a lie.
Speaker 3: And of course he just blatantly asserts that, yes, the sea levels have risen what was it, nine inches in recent years. Meanwhile, you can look at things like the several thousand year old Roman tidle baves that are still functioning exactly the same way, tons of places around the world where the tide clearly has not changed in thousands of years. They just look at a few places that have sunk, and then they say, oh, look, well the sea levels are rising.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, sea level is as you point out, is that the land that is going down or is it the sea that is rising up? Yeah, it all depends on your perspective. It's all relative and it can all be dealt with. And the sea is not rising. And so now with all this stuff, these people and we should be reminded that they can't even predict the weather. They pretend to predict the weather. And so you see this story everywhere the Mirror, the heavy snow is going to bury New Yorkers this winter, with one hundred inches expected. How in the world could they possibly know that. Remember back when RF Kate Junior was at about two thousand and nine or something said our children will never see snow. We've played that over and over again. But now we're going to see one hundred inches of snow. There's absolutely no way they can know any of this. This is like predicting the number of hurricanes in the season. They don't know that either. And so this is a story that was done by the Mirror, left wing environmentalists, picked up by the Drudge Report, pushed around and when you look at their source for all this stuff, it's coming from the Old Farmer's Almanac. This was Benjamin Franklin's marketing trick that he did on people in terms of predicting what the weather was going to be like half a year in advance. According to the Climate Addiction Center, there is a seventy one percent chance that La Nina will influence the climate between October and December the al Nina Southern oscillation is a natural recurring climate cycle, with La Nina representing the cold phase. So they're Nino and Nina. So one is they're like the Ying and Yang, cold and hot. We're gonna take a quick break, but before we do, get somebody's comments here about.
Speaker 6: The climate North American house hippo, thank you very much. So since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun the concerate at least. Yes, how dare that wretched yellow ball in the sky exert its will upon me? Is pecs?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wait?
Speaker 6: Fear is the common denominator in globalist tactics, from climate change, global boiling, et cetera. Something's always going wrong and someone always has to give up their freedom to stop it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: The real octospook thick Canadian accent there, loll that's right, A true, a true Canadian.
Speaker 3: It was literally every one of the parents they interviewed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they interviewed three, and three of them are not Canadian.
Speaker 2: Two Canadians. That's why you're paying property taxes that are so high. You got to educate the world.
Speaker 6: That's why you can't afford to live anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they'll be driven there on electric buses with very unstable.
Speaker 6: Batteries, and then they'll be the ones driving the electric.
Speaker 2: It literally costs ten times as much as a diesel bus, and they don't last and they catch fire. But oh, it's not the battery. What you just said, you don't know what's going on is it's not the battery. And one thing I know is that you got a fire like that. I think the battery is involved. If it wasn't involved to start with, it would be involved later intensify it.
Speaker 6: Steve says, Canadians quote unquote l O l soylent Goy, she's probably an English teacher. Turned to a page Brandon Bennett. Why do they hate their children so much to send them to school? And a lot of people they don't see anything else as a viable alternative. They went to school, their parents went to school. They just see that as the It's.
Speaker 2: What we always do. It's just what you do.
Speaker 6: You know, you send your kids to school because if you don't, you know, they're not going to be socialized, they're going to be weirdos, They're going to have all kinds of different There's this really huge fear that has been put into people of you know, you homeschool your kid and all of a sudden you have a weirdo and they'll never have any friends. You'll never you know, they'll never live a normal life like you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm a bit of a weirdo. I'm a bit of a weirdo. I had an Indian teacher. That was a very uncommon thing back then. I had the Indian teacher for a calculus and I still remember mister Mukerje you say.
Speaker 2: But I got in and it's like, what was that he just said? But it was math, so it wasn't too bad. It wasn't English.
Speaker 6: Though today will be studying but that gotto textbooks. North American house Hippo says, I put up a DK video on YouTube that's gotten thousands of views and hundreds of comments and likes, so it is possible to break the algorithm, at least until they catch on.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for doing that. Yeah, maybe we do.
Speaker 6: Need to set up a YouTube channel while we.
Speaker 2: There's some kind of a gorilla thing. We have to get another computer as well as on the internet somewhere else, because I'm sure they've got us marked for both of those things.
Speaker 6: Have to keep a VPN on permanently, or you know, have someone that's in a different state upload the files. Yeah, I have to think about that.
Speaker 2: They're very good at shutting stuff down. That's where Google was abovely a search engine. Now they're designed to keep people off. But yeah, and we should try that. Thank you so much for doing that. Yes, you appreciate it.
Speaker 6: With the excuse me, Natlander, this is just the beginning of the problems with the evs.
Speaker 2: That's right. The problem though is that they're shutting down all manufacturing and industrialization and there's absolutely no way that we can compete with China. The killer thing that they added to the China price of intellectual property, theft, currency, manipulation, slave labor. The killer thing that they've added to all that now is this huge advantage and the price of energy by changing making electricity so expensive, power so expensive in the UK, that shut down the steel plants, the last of them, and other things like that without them having to do a direct mandate to shut them down. They just do it indirectly. They can't compete.
Speaker 6: Jerry al Atallo failure to change the summer air in your EV's tires to winter air, along with missing muffler bearing oil changes often results in fires. That's right. I'm pretty sure if you don't change your headlight fluid that can cause some issues as well.
Speaker 2: You guys need to tell the lie bus company covering them on the right track, you know, take the blinker fluid.
Speaker 3: So it's really amazing that they have that fire where you know, the entire thing is engulfed in flames and say, oh, the battery had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, an EV is really a much much simpler, far simpler than the internal combustion engine thing, especially with all the emission controls that they added to it. And so you know, it's generally going to be the motor, I mean, not the motor of the battery. It's not going to be the motor, and motor's not going to catch fire. It could be the battery. We've seen it over and over.
Speaker 6: What else on that vehicle is there to even catch fire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the copper wires, they don't spontaneously combusted.
Speaker 6: There aren't too many copper wires left if the crackheads get hold of it. I wonder if Canada has as big a problem with the homeless as we do here North American House hippo. When I was around nine or ten, I was riding on the Toronto trolley bus that caught fire. All the driver had to do was get out, pull the poles off the overhead wire, and the smoke stopped. That won't work with an electric bus. Yeah, there's no putting there's no putting out a lithium battery fire until you have some serious capabilities. Got to fully submerge those suckers, and even then got to keep them submerged. The real Octospook truth is we are in a period of carbon dioxide starvation of plants. Optimal is two to three xs of now and higher for optimum plant growth and health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing that concerns me about all this carbon sequestration. It's like, man, these people are trying to jew engineer the earth here and make it so that we can't grow food.
Speaker 6: There. Stated aims are always the exact opposite of their actual goals. If they say they're trying to feed the planet, they're trying to starve the planet. Yes, Soil and Goy says we need to block out the sun and cause greater vitamin ded efficiencies in people. The resulting increase in bone can answer, will save the planet. Dude, we have Mark Young twelve. If those who fear climate change don't first discuss geoengineering, they're not serious. Soil and gooy. Why the hell would negative eugenesis want to save humanity from climate change?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 6: You'd think more people would look at that and go, wait a minute, this seems to be a conflict of interest.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to talk about Trump. He is about to write himself a two hundred and thirty something million dollar check. And he said, it's funny how I'm the one who can do I can pay myself. And this is happening as we have to shut down the mini government.
Speaker 6: I have a small loan of a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's going to give himself a quarter of a billion dollars. Here is we have to shut down the government because they don't have enough money. We'll be right back.
Speaker 12: Making sense. Comment again. You're listening to the David Knight Show. If you like the.
Speaker 13: Eagles on, it doesn't away the cars and Huey Lewis and the news. They say the hotter you'll love the Classic Hits Channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back, and we have as we're going to break last sight. I said a quarter of a million. It is a quarter of a billion that he's got two hundred and thirty million dollars and one Republican senator, who, by the way, has already had his fight with Trump and so he's not running again. Tom Tillis has said he's going to retire because he did not vote for the big beautiful bill I think was where the point of contention was, and so he is now free to criticize, unlike the other sick offense that were there. Although ram Paul has been pretty good about criticizing Trump on the Venezuela thing, and the anger from Trump is escalating towards both Thomas Massey and ram Paul, both from Kentucky. Kentucky better watch their back. They're going to get invaded pretty soon here, I think. Anyway, Tom Tillis and Mediaite has the story here. They say he's from South Carolina. He's from North Carolina. He ripped Trump on Wednesday of the terrible optics. That's his term of chasing two hundred and thirty million dollars a taxpayer money, and his report bid to sue the Justice Department for past legal battles. The New York Times reported on Tuesday that Trump had filed a lawsuit over the years long investigations into him during Biden's term. You had Merrick Garland, you had special counsel Jack Smith. They brought two major cases against Trump, one concerning his alleged retention of classified documents and another over efforts to overturn the twenty twenty election. And so again, all of this stuff we saw for what it was. We said, you know, criticize him for something that's real. It's a target rich environment. You had to make stuff up to criticize or to impeach Donald Trump. You got plenty of real things, but they pick these phony things because they wanted to put him in office. And by doing this kind of phony law fair they basically put him in the presidency. They gave him a pass on debating anyone. And we have an interesting story coming up about a Republican candidate who couldn't get the Democrat candidate to debate, so he created an AI model of the Democrat and he debated the Democrat. Now that's a good one. I think that at least you get them to come back and say no, I wouldn't have said that, you know, so you can maybe get them to comment on policy one way or the other. But you know, Trump should be grateful that they did all this stuff and put him in because it all benefited him and we all knew that. And you had people who were Democrats who were not part of the Democrat machine at the time. So people like James Carvill and many others saying you're going to put him in office, you know, you're making a hero out of him. Does on people because they see this is nonsense that's out there. And I was saying the same thing too. I'm not a Democrat, but the Democrat machinery, controlled by the same people that control the Republican machinery, wanted Trump in, so they were doing that. Carvel was on the outside free to say it, and now Tillis is on the outside of the Republican machine, he's free to say what the real issue is about this. So a journalist asked about the lawsuit, and Tillis said, it's terrible optics, particularly right now we're talking about a quarter of a billion dollars transferring maybe to the president when we're in a shutdown posture because we supposedly don't have enough money. The journalists followed up said should Trump Trump drop the ask? Tillis replied, I think right now is really bad timing for this. We had cent Bill Cassidy and John Corner also both asked about this, but they want to run again for office, and so they were afraid to say anything that'd be critical of Trump. Everybody knows what this looks like. Trump knows what it looks like. He's just so greedy he doesn't care. So Tillis is openly clashed with Trump on the Big Beautiful Bill, which is why he's having to retire now. So Trump just laid out the bare absurdity of John Roberts catastrophic decision, says an analysis from a writer on mother Jones. Another leftist site. Reporter Pima Levy describes how Trump can make the decision to demand that the Justice Department pay him two hundred and thirty million dollars of taxpayer money. Quote, because thanks to the Supreme Court's recent decisions, the executive branch can basically be described as a king that colossal cash transfer that Trump is requesting can happen due to the High Court opinions from Roberts, in which the Court has shifted the fundamental structure of the American government, such as federal agencies, including the Justice Department, are mere extensions of the president's will. The reality is that Roberts set the ground work for Trump's latest shakedown. The absurdity of the decision was laid bare on Tuesday. The president gets to pay himself hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer dollars tax payer money because he controls all executive branch personnel and all the decisions, and there's probably nothing anyone can do about it, wrote Levy. Congress could and should pass a law prohibiting such payments, and dare the Supreme Court to shut it to strike it down. But this Congress is not going to do anything like that. Trump must to be compensated after the investigations of Russia involvement and interference in the twenty sixteen election and his alleged mishandling of classified documents. Now that he's back in the White House, Trump plans to make the government pay. He grasps the fact that he has the absolute power to do it. He even admitted it. This is what Trump said. He said, well, with the country, it's interesting because I'm the one that makes the decisions. He said in the Oval office on Tuesday, following questions about the payments that he'd requested. He said, that decision will have to go across my desk. It's awfully strange to make a decision where I'm paying myself. So basically, he's just going to write himself a check out of the Treasury because he's a king. Trump is seeking to move forward with a ten billion dollar lawsuit against the Wall Street Journal of the Epstein birthday book story. You know, first he came out and he said, you just made that up. That doesn't exist. I never did anything like that. It's a complete lie. And then the actual book was released by the committee investigating by the Democrats who are investigating it, and you could see that it was exactly as the Wall Street Journal had described. But rather than dropping the lawsuit, he's going to continue with it because you know, a lot of people a leak at to say, well, it's only fair that Trump gets two hundred thirty million dollars because he paid a lot of legal fees to defend himself, and he did. But I look at that as just the cost of becoming president, because that ridiculous law fair that they came against him was the best thing that ever happened to him. And so, but if lawfair is wrong, why is Trump doing it to the Wall Street Journal and to other organizations for what they have reported? Lawyers for Trump are asking for a federal judge in Florida to deny a request by the Wall Street Journal and its parent companies to dismiss a ten billion dollar defamation lawsuit or the papers reporting about the body letter allegedly penned by Trump that appeared in a birthday book for Jeffrey Epstein. Look, Wall Street Journal didn't defame Trump, it defined him. The big difference between defamation and definition. And Trump is further clarifying what he is with all of his actions here. In a court filing late on Monday, Trump's lawyers argued that the July article the surrounding coverage were a quote deliberate smear campaign designed to damage Trump's reputation. Don't talk about Epstein, okay, and don't mention to anybody that Epstein was Trump's best friend for over fifteen years. That would be a smear campaign. And you can't even acknowledge that he hung out with him, and he pretends that he doesn't even know who Gleaine Max. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I heard it the other day. Yeah, maybe I do something with that. So he is going to do something with that.
Speaker 3: Also, are they even debating whether it's real or are they just saying that posting accurate things is a deliberate smear campaign against Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly the point when he talks about it. What he's really upset about now is he's shifted. At first he said that's all made up, that didn't happen. Now that people can see that it's real, he's now saying, you put that on the front page because your intention was to smear me politically, and that's why I'm suing you for ten billion dollars. So it has to do with the fact that it's on the front page. It's like the other law suit that he's got going on, which is clearly was an op ed piece. It was an opinion piece. But he was upset. He said, they put that on the front page. You can you can have an opinion, and you can have an opinion that opposes Trump, but not in his mind.
Speaker 3: So depend now there's a legally mandated what is it, fifth page now where they have to put any negative story about Trump, even if it's true, it can't be the front page.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, we didn't have that clarified in the first Amendment. That's how many pages back and how far down on the website you can you're allowed to put your articles Uphe.
Speaker 6: What size text are you allowed to use?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, you got that really large font for a headline. You can't have that either. Dependents did not publish the article on the front page of the Wall Street Journal based on a mirror harmless joke between friends, So that appears to be what the issue is. You put it on the front page again. First he claimed it didn't exist. Now he's upset because it was on the front page. It was a smear. Last month, the House Oversight Committee released records from Epstein's estate that included a copy of a birthday book with the alleged letter from Trump. The newspaper had described exactly. Trump continued to argue that the letter is fake and that the signature of the letter is not his Well, he is a joke. It's not a joke between friends. Everybody sees what Trump is. Everybody knows what he did for fifteen years, and even Maga can see it, and they're starting to get upset about it.
Speaker 6: It's also we're still dealing with the continual revisions of the story. Oh, he never knew Jeffrey Epstein. Oh he knew him. But they weren't close. Okay, they were close friends. Okay, they were close friends, and they've written each other letters. Okay, he was a white hat pedophile. He was just in there to get news for us. They can't pick a story. It flip flops depending on who is telling it and what day of the week it is.
Speaker 2: And if you again, the guy who was his name is Michael Wolfe. I think the guy who Trump set for interviews with this guy for biographies. They did very negative biographies. And of course Michael wolf also interviewed Jeffrey Epstein, and according to Michael wolf he said that Epstein said that he had introduced Milania to Trump. And you can see that they were a foursome for quite you know, several different times. You can see pictures of them hanging out together. Well, Milania is suing people for billions of dollars if they report what Michael Wolfe reported. But the real the dog that didn't bark or the wolf that didn't hallow, is the fact that she has not sued Michael wolf He is the source of all this. Is she afraid that if she sues him, that he's going to produce the tapes as part of discovery. Is that she's not suing Michael wolf because she doesn't want discovery to show that what he said is true, that maybe she was one of Epstein's girls. Anyway, Mike Johnson has had what the opponents are calling an own goal. In other words, he scored against himself, crippling the GOP's shutdown message. What are they talking about? Well, I mentioned a few days ago that the attorney general in Arizona said she was going to sue. She's a Democrat. She said she was going to sue Mike Johnson if he didn't swear in this newly elected congresswoman from Arizona. Her father was the congressman there. He died of a heart attack earlier this year. That had special election. She won the special election, and she would be the final vote, that they need to force the release of all the information that's being hidden about Epstein and that the Congress has, and he wants to stop that. And so Mike Johnson's refusal to seat a newly elected Democrat is hindering the GOP's shutdown message. His fear of the possible release of the Epstein files is a self inflicted wound, showing that there is a fire wherever Sepstein smoke is really I think, and also I guess we could say this is the streissand effect writ large everything that Trump is doing in terms of his panic to cover up about Epstein. I mean, they obviously never understood the metaphor of the Streiss in effect. You know, the more you try to cover up something like that publicly, the more the people are convinced there's something there. I'm convinced there is. The Republican Party's message to voters that the government shutdown has no end in sight. Is the fault of Democrats being muddled by House Speaker Mike Johnson, whose refusal to seat a newly elected Democrat is sucking up all the oxygen in the room. According to a journalists politicos Jonathan Martin said Johnson is handcuffing his own parties attacks on the Democrats by not swearing in Arizona's at Elita Grijalva. I guess this way pronounce her name, who was elected to fill her late father's seat in the House. Arizona's attorney general is now suing the speaker for dragging his feet. Martin noted that Johnson's fears about the possible release of the Epstein files with Grihalva being the deciding vote, it's complicating getting the government back to work. He said, I mean this is about at least in part, the Epstein files. Republicans know that she is the decisive vote here and would be able to release that. This is also just reflective, It seems to me of an own goal. It's a reminder that he's keeping the house out and that something at a moment of the shutdown that I think a lot of that is contributing, I think to why the Republicans are faring so poorly in the polls. Well, look, we alreadys saw when this began to come around, even before they had the votes. Mike Johnson was so afraid of it that he shut down Congress a week earlier. I mean they already were taking off their August reset. They take off essentially the entire month of August added another week to it, so this would not come up to a vote, even though it was likely that they didn't have the votes to make this thing pass. And so not only has he drawn more attention to this, not only has he shown that as a Trump sickophant, he is absolutely desperate to keep this covered up, but he has now made it possible for this thing to pass because by kicking the ball down the road, now they have another representative who is going to vote for that they would have been one vote short. So Arizona issuing the US House Speaker Johnson actually over the delay in swearing in this Democrat, Grijalva, if I'm pronouncing her name correctly. The state of Arizona on Tuesday sued she's fifty four. She won special election, as I said, after her father died March of a heart attack. Johnson has said that he will swear her in when the House returns, but has kept lawmakers out of Washington for more than a month, saying they'll not return until the Senate passed. This is a measure to end the ongoing government shutdown. This case is about whether someone duly elected to the House who indisputably meets the constitutional qualifications of the office, maybe denied her rifle office simply because the Speaker has decided to keep the House out of regular session, said the Arizona Attorney General. She argued that the US Constitution does not grant Johnson the authority to thwart the people's choice. But again, it's a stupid decision, especially because this is inevitable, it's going to eventually happen. You know, he's just minding himself a little bit of time. Is he trying to stall this, hoping that there's going to be a war that will swamp the news about this. Maybe, you know before if they stall long enough, we could start the war with Venezuela and nobody paying any attention, he claims. He says, well, we run the house. She has no jurisdiction. We're following the precedent. She's looking for national publicitying apparently she's gotten some good luck with that. Well, the reality is is that he is not following the precedent. He has sworn people in under the same circumstances. In the past, Grihova has vowed, once sworn in, to provide the final signature needed to release the Epstein files that the Trump administration is desperate to hide Arizona. In this lawsuit, accused Johnson of delaying her swearing in to prevent her from signing on to this bill. Johnson cannot continue to disenfranchise the entire district, is what they're saying on this. Well, you know, this is just part of the disgusting partisan politics that are there. Marjorie Taylor Green has had enough of it. She's one of the few Republicans three Republican women in addition to Thomas Massey, who would vote to release this. Here's what she had to say about this corrupt two party system.
Speaker 14: And I'm so disgusted with Washington, d C. I hate politics. The two party system is extremely broken. It is failing all of us. And when I look at you know, here goes another one hundred billion dollars to Ukraine or thirty billion dollars to Israel, but yet nobody can afford health insurance premiums. And then I'm getting yelled at by Republican. My Republican colleagues for saying.
Speaker 15: That out loud.
Speaker 14: I'm like, this is insane, Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: And that's the end of the tape there. I was waiting for him to say something, but the.
Speaker 6: Tape and nothing from Tim Tillon. Tim Dillon today, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well. I agree with O one hundred percent on that. And just to show how petty Trump is, you know, he's going to continue this law fair against the Wall Street Journal. He's got a lawsuit against the New York Times because of not that piece that they dared to put on the first page, but also against as part of that fifteen billion dollar lawsuit. He's also thrown in Penguin Books because of a Pulitz surprise winning book about Donald Trump calling him lucky loser and how he squandered his father's fortune. So that really got him upset. But the thing that's getting him really upset right now is an obsession is South Park. They've done some very crude, disgusting jokes because it's South Park, that's all, but that's what they do. They've done a lot of crude and disgusting stuff with Donald Trump getting Satan pregnant and all the rest of this stuff and making fun of Trump's tiny body parts. So they recently aired this episode and now they have been put on their programs have been delayed, and so they're saying, well, it's Trump going to get us kicked off like he got Jimmy It Jimmy Kimmel kicked off. Yeah, And so he's working behind the scenes, they say, to have South Park pulled from the air after the animated.
Speaker 6: And it's used to assassinate people. Apparently we've fallen to such an extent where the president has to have a public beef with some cartoon creators. Yeah, you think he could just call in the CI and be like, all right, we're gonna take care of him I don't want to see him ever again.
Speaker 9: Get him out of here.
Speaker 2: Well, he's pretty close to that. I mean, you know, we had part of the impeachment stuff about Richard Nixon was the fact that he had an enemy's list. He'd been putting together these enemies lists and let's find out what we can do take these people down. Trump has actually created a public committee to do this. He's gone public with this. He can do all the stuff that Nixon was impeached for. He can do it publicly and nothing happens to him. It's truly amazing. So anyway, South Park is the next one that he wants to get canceled, and so they mocked him, showed him allegedly naked and other things like that, as they point out, that's what south Park does. It's a disgusting program. But Trump working behind the scenes is something that sounds very realistic because South Park is run by Paaramount and who just bought Pairmount Trump's friends, the Ellison family. You know, Larry Ellison was the guy there on the first day of office US selling the Stargate thing, MR and A plus artificial intelligence. And now Larry Ellison's son, I guess that would be Larry Ellison, Ellison's son, Larryson. Yeah, there you go. Well, he's got his daddy's money and he's out there creating a media empire. He's buying up and getting control of the Ellison family is getting control of TikTok because of the government's maneuvering against TikTok. He bought up Paramount and actually Viacom, which holds Paramount and CBS and many other properties that are out there, and so they're getting massive media companies across many different types of platforms. So this is a whole new vector of consolidation and centralization of media control. And so I think it probably is since they're closely allied, since Trump made sure that Ellison is going to have a seat at the table on TIKO talk, that there probably is some truth to this, that this will likely be happening.
Speaker 3: And apparently Trump didn't learn anything from the Epstein cover up, getting a ton of attention to the Epstein stuff. Yeah, where Okay, if he wants to cover up who the pedophiles are, perhaps he is one of the pedophiles. So now he's trying to cover up South Park's small penis joke.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing that he's doing. There's a pattern of the behavior here, isn't there? Right, he doesn't like it, it's embarrassing, he can't take a joke. Or maybe there's something you know, early true, which I think there is with the Epstein stuff. Absolutely, But by coming after Jimmy Kimmel, coming after South Park and then trying to keep these Epstein documents covered up, what he's doing is just making all these things bigger again. It's the stressand effect that he just cannot help himself. Episode three of the current season was recently unexpectedly delayed this week, fueling speculation that of White House pressure over at airing. A source close to the production claimed Trump has been fuming about the way South Park portrayed him. He's convinced the writers are obsessed with humiliating him and is now trying to use back channel pressure to make sure the show does not survive. He wants to do Jimmy Kimmel on him. Another insider said the President hates being made fun of, especially about his body and about his genitals, so this crossed the line. I think any criticism of Trump crosses the line with him. That's why you just had Tom tollis that we began with. He's not running for Senate again simply because he refused to vote for Trump's bill. He didn't make fun of Trump, he didn't ridicule him with satire. Satire is even worse. The delay of episode three has sent shockwaves through the writer's room. Everyone is braced to the possibility the plug could be pulled altogether. And of course they didn't just stop with Trump. They also made fun of JD. Vance and all this. They made fun of Christinome portraying her as a puppy killer whose surgically altered face slides off, and Vice President jad Vance was portrayed as a sidekick that was doing disgusting things for Satan, and both of them replied publicly se Vance did it the right way. He came back with his own sarcasm. He said, well, I guess I finally made it. They made fun of me on South Park. That's the way to shut these things down. Instead, Trump is going to come on with guns blazing and make heroes out of these disgusting people.
Speaker 6: You get upset about something people say about you online, all that does is let people know, Oh it works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going.
Speaker 3: To help south Park, same as he only helped Jimmy Kennell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to make them huge, and I don't want to see them huge. I don't like south Park. I think they're disgusting.
Speaker 6: Reason that the best advice someone can give you when you're dealing with stuff on the internet is don't feed the trolls. No matter how much you think you're going to win, no matter how easy you think the dunk is, all they want is your time and attention. It doesn't matter you can blow them out of the argument out of the water with your argument. You can be right in all the ways that matter, but if you respond, you lose. It's that simple.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that's the thing with Trump is that he's so easily controlled. He has no self control. So anyway, the thing that I thought was interesting was these the guy who's make a lot of money. They had a one and a half billion dollar deal with Paramount to develop south Park episodes and films through twenty twenty seven. So these guys are going to be paid about two hundred and fifty million a year. But Trump is going to write himself a check from the government for two hundred and thirty million right there. So that's a quotment to what they're getting paid for an entire season for them and everybody else that was there. Another source claim for Trumpet's personal it always is he's never forgiven late night hosts for laughing at him, and he sees south Park is even more damaging because it appeals to young viewers. After Kimmel's cancelation, insiders believe that Trump feels emboldened because he didn't learn anything at all from it.
Speaker 6: Does south Park cater to young viewers. At this point, it's been on the air over twenty years now.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine who would watch that garbage.
Speaker 6: I imagine it's got to be most I never saw.
Speaker 2: Him more than a couple of seconds of it. Those enough to make me disgust it and turn it off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, like a lot of people in my generation were obsessed with it and we were growing up. But I go to imagine it's mostly Gen X and millennials. I doubt zoomers are super into south Park.
Speaker 2: Who knows he wants to make an example of the show and he wants to scare other people. That's the whole thing. He thinks he can intimidate people, and so that is even more important to him than his public image or showing people that he can't take a joke. Well, this is an op ed piece from Klinn Ken Klippenstein, and he said he went to the rallies because he wanted to see what was going on there. In his opinion is that No Kings is about a lot more than just hating Trump. And this is why I think it's very danger that the Republicans for their purpose are dangerously wrong, and for our purpose, they're dangerously wrong. There are real issues here with what is being done. And his take on this was that Americans were rejecting the national security state, rejecting the federalization of police, the militarization of police, and that type of thing. And so he shows a picture of somebody holding up a sign, are you NSPM seven compliant? And again that is executive order from Trump, though we talked about last week, and so it's not even about the issue. It's about the federalization of police and the militarization of police issue. I agree with him on the immigration stuff. I think people that are here illegally need to go home. One of the things that they can do to facilitate that is to stop giving them money. Has Trump stopped that? No, It's just like that example the guy who got the one hundred and thirty dollars ticket because he didn't have his identity papers on him and I said, well, I can't, I've got the identity papers, and I let him go, but then they hit him with his fine. He goes, I can't afford that. I'm living in government paid housing. I don't have a job. Now we'll go home instead. They're going to keep that going well. The major media focused on crowd size and potential violence I never materialized. The New King's protests had another message. Millions of Americans reject the entire framework of the national security state. Protesters I talked to expressed opposition to more than just the president and trump Ism, but to the entire national security apparatus, the FBI, ICE, Homeland Security, the National Guard, and the military. This one doesn't see a savior this time in this protest, they said. Unlike the other protests in his first term, this protest did not see a savior in the FBI or even in the Democrat Party. Instead, they're putting their faith in ordinary people like themselves. Seven million plus Americans gathered with homemade signs and costumes, rejecting the relentless threat mongering and some domestic terrorism enemy from within talk. That's what I think is really dangerous, And like I said, I would, you know, that's what I would show up to protest. I don't want to go to the extent. These people that he talked to laughed about the fact that of Antifi. Many of them said, I don't even know what antifi is. They're going to embrace it because Trump criticized it, but they see the troops being moved in. It's the real issue there. So I said, you know, the problem is that Trump makes Jimmy Kimmel South Park ANTIFA look good by comparison by the reactions that he has to them, and so that's the real issue here. And he believed that was the case as well, he said. The major theme that came across, he said, I interviewed dozens of protesters in the Capitol Building in Madison, Wisconsin. The major theme came across was the utter mockery of the government's warnings about antifah and domestic terrorists in general. Are you going to say that we're all enemies within because we don't agree with your policy? Okay, well, that's why they started wearing these I am antifas shirts, is to make fun of Trump saying that anybody that disagrees with him as a domestic terrorist. That's why they were doing that. It's all a boogieman, said one protester about antifah. This is all fantasy, said another. When I asked protesters about antifah, I expected nervous throat clearing, self censorship. Instead, people just laugh. Many of them even embrace the term, saying that if antiphah means anti fascism, then I am anti faw. So again, this is Antifah is real. I've shown pictures, you know. Mark Hall gave me some pictures because he spent some time in Germany as a lawyer, and he gave me pictures from the nineteen thirties. They haven't even changed their logo. So you had at the time, you had the Nazis, and then you had the communists organize themselves and the banner and the flag of Antiphah, which is still being used by these people. They haven't even changed it. So it's a very long history of these people who are radical, violent communists that are out there, and these people don't know what that means. And Trump is basically, at least to these people, he's making them look like victims. They're not victims. They're evil. And that's the problem I have with it. Trump is making people that are doing evil stuff, He's making them look good. They get to stand there with the First Amendment and talk about how they're with the Constitution because Trump is so obviously opposing it. Even the silly costumes, as many explained to me, We're a rejection of the fear that people that felt the federal government's trying to spread anything from antifa to immigration. What are they going to do arrest the unicorn? Said? One protester said, there's some frogs, there's some lobsters. That's kind of what we were going for. Whimsical fun, they said. Whimsical is a good word for the menagerie of critters and attendance. Most common were frogs, and that was a nod to the costumed frog protester in Portland, Oregon, who became a cause celeb when an ICE officer carefully sprayed tear gas into his costumes air intake. Opening video of the incident quickly went viral, becoming a symbol of the wanton cruelty of ICE and a shorthand for the national security state's ridiculous fear of seemingly everything gassing a fraud. Really eat too fast? Try to boil that frog turned up to eat with a pepper spray. Well, you know, it's kind of interesting. I think both the left and the right now have frog mascots. They got Peppy the frog on the right, and now these people have the Portland frog. They got pepper sprayed, pepper spray and peppy.
Speaker 6: I guarantee you somebody is going to do this to a friend, Like wait a minute, you can pepper spray the air intake of a costume. This is going to happen to somebody on Halloween because their friends are terrible.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I says frog marching immigrants and protesters around. So the protesters responded with a frog march of their own to show how absurd it all is. Far from the paranoia and feared that I thought Trump's designation of antifom as terrorists would engender. I saw protesters of all ages, from teenagers to the elderly, embrace the word. Now. Now he's going to make it, you know, make this a great thing. My personal favorite was a sign that was worn by a woman identifying as anti faw A U N t I E and a man wearing a sign that said I am Antifa, Come and get me. We are Antifa bees, said one professor, as a group of women who are dressed like bees. Most people don't even know what that means, said another, before be interjected, we don't even know what it means. See that's the point. This isn't realize.
Speaker 6: This is the level of political discourse that you get in America. Yeah, we're antifabes. What does that mean? We don't know what's antifa. I don't know who knows. It could be anything around for a century.
Speaker 2: All they know is.
Speaker 6: That Trump doesn't like it, and since they hate Trump with reason, they're antifa.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, that's all it takes for all a threat that's right, or all a threat about public safety. The federal government hasn't offered a clear definition either of what any So there you go.
Speaker 6: And to be fair, they make it purposefully obtuse and complex. They make it so there's no real structure. There are different, you know, sets and cells of these groups scattered all across in different cities and states in the US, and they make it difficult to sus it out and nail it down what it is. But we all know what we're talking about when we say antifa. It's just like I know when I see it. It's very easy to point at these people and go, that's Antifa. Whether they identify as such, we know what we're talking about. They're a communist Marxist radical that will use any means necessary to get their agenda. Passed and getting bogged lence. Yeah, and getting bogged down most of time in a debate of well, what is antifa? Is simply a way of wasting your time from someone who's disingenuous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's always been. You see those guys in the masks with the bricks and the flags all in black, those are Antifa, the violent ones. It's been pretty obvious up until now. They can pull back and say, well, everyone's antieva, they're against fascism. And Trump is just going to play right into that again.
Speaker 2: He goes out there and he's like, well, if you're not with me, you're a domestic terrorist, you know. And then he uses a label antipha. And so that's why it is blowing up the way it is. And that's what I thought was an interesting insight to this. But he's got a couple more here. He said he attended the original Note King's protest in April, and he said I wrote about it, and he gave a link to it. He said, not only was this one much larger, but the vibe was much different. Gone were the NATO flags and the mass produced signs to crying. The Doge cuts into federal agencies. You see, that was a symbol of its AstroTurf when you had that in the first one, and that's why this one is not. You know, the Republicans are trying to reassure themselves that this is all just paid for by Soros disaster turf. That's why it's different. These people may not know what, but they do know that they don't want to have gangs of massed, armored federal troops on the ground and their city. Particularly striking this time was seeing people who weren't Republicans but were pissed off at the federal government. See, this used to be what we did. Trump has got everybody doing role reversal. Now now we're cheering the federal government. Now we're cheering the police state. It used to be that we were upset because Obama was pushing the police state, the militarization of the police, And now the people who did documentaries against that, like Alex Jones, who did four police state documentaries, is now cheering Trump, cheering him in his Latin American wars. Yeah, that's where we've won all of our wars. Let's go have another one so we can win one. It's insane It's like a sports event to them. So now, these people were not Republicans, but they were angry at the federal government, especially those belonging to the National security apparatus, he said. One protester said, whatever happened to states' rights? He said, this is the kind of stuff that Republicans would always talk about. We never needed it before. We definitely don't need the military deployed now in our states. We didn't ask for it, said another protester. You can't really make real change except at the state level, he says, For as long as I could remember, states' rights as a concept seemed little more than code for conservatives. And now the conservatives have abandoned this, and they have abandoned the Tenth Amendment as well. Even local law enforcement didn't seem to buy the hype about domestic terror threat posed by anti Vaon. He talks about how relaxed the people were. So again, when we look at how conservatives have abandoned the idea of what they call states rights, which I always call states powers. They don't have rights, they're not human beings, but they've abandoned that, along with fiscal conservatism, free speech, all the rest of these things. They even make excuses for Trump when he does gun control by executive order. Why because now they are a personality cult following a New York City Democrat who has been corrupt from the beginning. Increasingly nonpartisan skepticism of the FEDS isn't just an anecdote. It's poll after poll this year showing creating approval, especially among Democrats for institutions like ice, FBI, CIA, the police, even the military. The glib take would be, but they just hate these agencies because Trump is in office. But during his first term, Democrats loved agencies like the FBI. Remember Bob Muller or Daddy Muller as many liberals call him, Well, Muller time has long since passed. Gone is the liberal undercurrent that the FBI or that uniformed military was going to save the country from Trump. Today these institutions are seen as tools of repression and enemies of free speech, which in fact they are. And now what Trump is doing is he's there to get people to trust these institutions that don't deserve to be trusted. And what I think is funny is that even though he puts in people like cash Betel Dan Bongino and RFK Jr. To to get you to trust these institutions. Why would anybody trust those guys in the first place. The protest did not have one thing in common with the one in April, or did have one thing in common, and that was frustration with the Democrat Party. One woman said, laughing. They are completely ineffective. It's a joke, said another. Their leadership needs to go. So they're just as upset with the Republican with a Democrat Party as we are with the Republican Party. That is a joke. The Democrat Party's approval rating is that its lowest in recorded history, with a majority of Democrats wanting its entire leadership to be replaced. No, Kings, wasn't just a protest against Trump, as the mainstream media have lazily asked it. It was a demonstration against a national security neurosis that he is trying and failing to excite, not out of some partisan reflex that's just to support the Democrats and to oppose Trump. Americans in large part just do not believe that there is an enemy within. And again it's now the Republicans who have a partisan reflex. Is now the Republicans who are abandoning all principles, and Ted Cruz still doesn't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this graph is amazing how it shows the right is far more trusting of these horrific organizations than the left.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, exactly, It truly is amazing. And they trust them because of Trump, and you know, the left is not trusting them because of what Trump's actions are doing prenominantly because as he pointed out, they trusted them in the first term. So as the US headed for another civil war, well, you know, we actually should see this film twenty twenty four film, The Civil War that came out last year. I know that this guy doesn't have a very good track record. We don't have to watch the whole thing. We'll probably get the gist of it if it's really bad. Kind of like the King David thing that was on. Was it Netflix or something? Turned that thing off before we were two minutes into it. This is ridiculous. So anyway, but he did Civil War last year, and he said he thought it was a warning about what can happen in the US if the country did not confront its growing divisions. Some felt the director was being overloin sensational, but he didn't care he said, I think civil war is just an extension of a situation, and the situation is polarization and the lack of limiting forces on polarization. He said, it's a warning about what could happen when violence erupts between neighbors. And that's what is so dangerous about this. I mean, that's another vector of this. It's not just violating the Constitution, violating Possecomtists Tattus Act, which was there for a very good reason. You know, Trump is pushing us into a civil war. He compared himself, and we're going to get into that next. He compared himself to Washington and to Lincoln. He thinks he's better than they are. I guess he is. If he can start a war, if he can get the country polarized even before the war starts, like it is right now, you know, if he can push us into that civil war, I guess he's even better. John Brennan has now been hit with a criminal referral over the Steel Dossier lies. And you know, you look at this, here's this article. Here, look at that. Who's that guy right next to him, James Clapper? What did they not do with James Clapper? They did never, they never came after him for lying to Congress that was a crime. And I talked about that for the longest time. He did that in twenty thirteen, just about a month or two before we had the snowed documents that leaked out. And Ron Widen, so are you spying on Americans without search warrant? Well, Senator, not intentionally, No, not intentionally, sir. And and I played the clip many times. Michael Hayden went to Washington Lee University and he gave a speech and behind him over his shoulder is like this all seeing eye that they put up as a poster to advertise his speech. And so Michael Hayden had been the head of the CIA in the NSA, said, I blame Ron Wyden. He knew what we were doing. In other words, he knew we were doing that, spying on people without a warrant, in violation of the Constitution and in violation of the Faiza Act as well. And so he said he knew it, His staff knew it. All those senators and their staff knew that we were doing Why did he put him on the spot like that? And again he was put on the spot because he had legal jeopardy. He could be charged with lying to Congress, But it is something that is far more important, I think than the line that we're done here. I mean, these guys were lying about the Steel dossier. They were lying about a lot of different things that affected Trump. But I think that and you could argue that that affects all the people. If you're going to have a criminal organization like the CIA that can go in and operate in terms of soft coups like that, that is important. It needs to be punished, but it needs to be punished as a rule of law, and to help establish the rule of law, maybe we should punish them when they establish coups against the Constitution and against the due process of the Fourth Amendment that can come after us and spy on us without a warrant. Wouldn't that have been a good thing to do. Now the Republicans are doing it. Why because these guys not because they violate the Constitution. They're doing it because they are enemies of Trump. That's why they're doing this. So this is something that's put out by grandstanding Jim Jordan, who typically doesn't ever do anything. He just holds his committee hearings, And now he's going to come after him for committing perjury. The statute the limitations has expired for James Clapper, that expired in twenty eighteen. No senator ever filed a criminal referral over James Clapper lining to everybody, even though he was immediately shown to be a liar by the Snowden leaks. But now they have filed a criminal referral again. Jim Jordan, who's doing this? In a five page referral letter, Jordan argues that Brennan's sworn testimony on May eleventh, twenty twenty three, conflicted with the declassified records that the Committee says that they now show that dossier was not only reviewed by the CIA, but also included via an annex in the Intelligence Committee's assessment. So he said, according to the law eighteen US Code makes it a crime to knowingly willfully make materially false statements to Congress, which is what James Clapper did, and they never cared. Brennan told lawmakers that the CIA was not involved at all with the dot CIA. However, and in subsequent documents they have now proof that they were. But we were told that they were not spying on people, but then with all the documents that were released by Ed Snowden, we saw that they were and of course we knew that they were interesting that you know, you've had these other liars, because that's what the CIA does. Remember Mike Kompeo said, I went to West Point. We were told we don't lie, cheater, steal, or support people to do it. And he says, then I went to the CIA. We got classes on doing all that stuff. And I've said many times, and they got classes on coups, they have classes on assassinations, they have classes on how they can start wars. And that's precisely what Gena Haskell did. Trump pointed out when he was running as a candidate in twenty sixteen. He said the weapons of mass destruction that the Iraq war was based on were all lies. He knew that, and yet he put the woman who brought those lies forward, who got those lies from torturing people illegally, took those lies and sold a war. He made her head of the CIA his entire term. POMPEII was technically the head of the CIA, but she was number two, and she was doing everything there. And then after a couple of years Pompeio steps down and Gina Haswell becomes a number one. But I think she was running the place the entire time, and so he has supported the woman who not only lied but also lied us into a war and nothing happened to her. James Clapper, who lies about spying on Americans, nothing happened to him. But now they're coming to Brennan. And I'm not playing a whataboutism game. I'm not saying that Brennan needs to get a pass. I'm saying it's disgusting that they haven't done any of this stuff before. And I think that although he needs to be punished for this, that this is very minor compared to what Gina Haspital lied about. It's very minor compared to even what James Clapper led about. And it's not being done as a way to establish a rule of law. It's not being done to abolish the CIA, which is what really should happen. It's being done to show that you don't mess with Trump. That's the purpose of this exercise. Jordan claims that Brennan personally overruled CIA analysts who raised concerns about the dossier's reliability, quoting an internal exchange attributed Brennan, which he allegedly said, yes, but doesn't it ring true? Doesn't this feel true? According to Brennan, my bottom line is that I believe the information warrants inclusion in the report. The referral calls Brennan's lies material and part of a pattern of Brennan's willingness to lie to Congress, pointing to Brennan's earlier twenty seventeen House Intelligence Committee appearance in which he said the dossier was not in any way used in the Intelligence community's assessment. And so throughout this article they referred to that the Intelligence community's assessment that is called the ICA. So the CIA had an ICA. I think that's humorous, that the Intelligence community assessment. In his part, Brennan was consistently defending the ICA's core conclusion that Moscow intervened in twenty sixteen. Ultimately, according to the documents declassified by the Trump administration, the decision to incorporate information from the Steele, DOTSA and the ICA was jointly made by the directors of the CIA and the FBI. And again, they should go to jail. They should go to jail for perjury. They should go to jail for trying to do a soft coup. But I think lying us into the Iraq War was a bigger crime, and I know that Trump rewarded her for doing that, made her head of the CIA. And when we look at the fact that the whole reason we have the FISA Act is because the CIA and the NSA from their inception, have been illegally spying on Americans. That was the key thing about the Church Committee hearings. Instead, what they made it about was the heart attack, guns and the attempted assassinations and all the coups that they had done. But quite frankly, all of that was wrong and it should be punished, but especially the violation of the Constitution in terms of spying on Americans. They came up with the FIS Act. They used the fires Act then to give themselves legal cover to do whatever they wished to spy on mister and missus Verizon, as Ran Paul put it so the House Judiciary Committee Jim Jordan so now referring CIA Director John Brennan to the Department of Justice for perjury prosecution. Brendan falsely denied, says Jonathan Turley. He's got three lives that he breaks down. Line number one, Brendan falsely denied that the CIA relied on the discredited Steele dossier and drafting the post election Intelligence Community Assessment. So I guess that's a much bigger deal than lying as to the Iraq war or telling us that they're not spying on all Americans. Line number two worse. Still, under questioning from Jordan, Brennan said, the CIA opposed including the dossier into the assessment, but they didn't. And here's the third big lie that they want to put him in jail for. During an Intelligence Committee hearing in May two thousand and seven, Jordan alledged that Brennan falsely asserted that the Steele dossier was not in any way used on as a basis for the Intelligence Committee assessment that was done. Trey Gowdy, another grand Standard, elicited the perjuris statement in his questioning. And so those are the three lies. And again I ask you, you know, yes he should go to jail for that. I'm not playing what about isn't I'm just saying, can't we get rid of the CIA? And I say it's just and these people are such crooks and we need to do this in a way that re establishes the rule of law rather than the power of Trump. So Switzerland has gone to war against free speech. And it was just a week or two ago that in a referendum you had slightly more than fifty percent of the people voted to have digital ID in Switzerland. Switzerland has, like everyone else, lost its way. A man was jailed for claiming that skeletons reveal your gender, which is a fact. This has been a fact for a very long time. And so because he said that, the Swiss government is sending him to jail because that was hate speech directed against LGBT. When it comes to free speech, Switzerland has declared war on anyone who challenges certain orthodox positions, including gender policies rights Jonathan Early. This guy, Emmanuel brunus Holtz is about to start a ten day prison stent due to his voice in skepticism about claims that skeletons are transgender. There's very little coverage of the story. Free speech cases are often downplayed by European media, so we only have limited information coming from a few conservative sides, he said. In twenty twenty two, he responded to a Facebook post by the Swiss National Council member on the controversy, Some including academics in the US, are now claiming that you can really cannot gauze the sects of individuals from the skeletons, but you can the wind instrument repair man. That's what he did. He repaired wind instruments. Thought that such claims were unfounded, and he posted a comment that said, if you dig up LGBT people after two hundred years, you will only find men and women based on their skeletons. Everything else is mental illness promoted through school curriculum. So brunus Holtz then received a knock on his door from the police and a prosecution letter for engaging in hate speech and for quote publicly belittling unquote comments made based on sexual orientation. Under the Swiss Criminal Code. He was convicted and fined five hundred Swiss Francs court actually convicted him, then another court upheld the conviction. He was ordered to pay a fine or go to jail. He refused to pay the fine, so now he is going to jail simply for expressing his views, which by the way, are true. This is when government censors information. It's typically true information, true information that they want to lie to you about censorship is violence, censorship is lies. He's now going to jail for simply expressing his view, and.
Speaker 3: Let's remember this story next time. They're all about trust the science, and we have to censor information so that anti science people don't spread it.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. So, as Turley said, he spoke in Berlin at a conference. He said, this is only the latest example of how free speech is in free fall in Europe, he said. When he was in Berlin, he spoke at the World Forum, where European leaders gathered in one of the most strikingly anti free speech conferences I've ever attended. This year's forum embraced the slogan a new World Order with the European Values. He says that new World order is based on an aggressive anti free speech platform that's been enforced for years by the European Union. Well, it's been enforced as well by Israel. Here in the United States. They want to shut down any speech that they don't want heard, and typically it's because of speech is true. If it was not true, would be easy for them to push back against it and to disprove it. Nevertheless, he said, I mean a few brave people of free speech advocates and groups still struggling to restore this indispensable right to their countries. By going to jail, brunus Holtz is bringing needed attention to the crackdown on free speech in that country. Despite the disgraceful role of the courts in this effort, citizens like brunus Holt show but the cause of free speech is still alive in Europe. It will come back eventually. It may get really, really dark, and it may last. The darkness may last for a very long time, but eventually people are going to want to be free. That is the human spirit, and that is what these people are so against. It's why we look could be a skinner of the name of his book was Beyond Freedom and Dignity. People don't want to be treated like animals. They may be able to get away with this for seventy or eighty years or even longer, but eventually people will rise up and revolution against this attack on our freedom and dignity. So what have we got here, Travis?
Speaker 6: We got a lot of comments. Buld says, no Trump files a lawsuit, no fake news. He says, Trump loves court and Trump is flat out he's in flat out lie mode. Now he doesn't even care, that's right, Audi m r R.
Speaker 2: And again, you know, he portrays himself as a victim. It says, I need to write myself a check for two hundred and thirty five million dollars from the taxpayers, and for what for lawfair? For unjust, law fair? And yet he's doing at the same time, he's doing it and coming after the Wall Street Journal when they've been proven correct and what they said about the Jeffrey Epstein birthday wishes.
Speaker 6: Audi m r R. The more that they try to suppress the Epstein files, the more they validate why we believe that they are all complicit.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: And of course, even if they get the votes to say release it, do you really think the FBI will release the files?
Speaker 2: They're no, But they do have some information that they've gotten from the committee, has that they've gotten from the seeing people and family and things like that. That's the other point is I think that a lot of this stuff has already been destroyed. I mean it's already been made public that they had people working on about a thousand people working on these files twenty four to seven around the clock, looking for any reference to Trump to get rid of it. So that is a big part of it. But there's other things. There's the financial records where they could find people that were paying Jeffrey Epstein that would indicate that they're being blackmailed, and those would be the people that would be involved in raping these women, and that needs to be investigated. But the fact they want to shut this all down just shows you that Trump is not only personally involved, but he is protecting the people who are in the club with him, just like he's protecting Javier Malay. He will suffer all kinds of criticism, and he knows what he's doing to the farmers, and he knows it's going to get people upset. But he's doing everything he can to help Haviar Malai doing nothing for the American farmers, and he's willing to weather that criticism because Haavey Malai is one of his friends. They're in the club together, the club that you're not in.
Speaker 6: It's gonna call the Rose Gardens. Every painting in the New Ballroom, the longer you look at it, the more the person in it looks like Epstein. Very spooky, very spooky. Indeed, Shelley A. Even if the demon Rats win, they will never tell the truth about Epstein, culled eugenics, money laundering, child draft ging experiments, and the rest. That's another thing, just these no Kings protests. There's no good people involved now, the leftists, if they were to gain power, if they were to indulge their fantasies and whims like the right is right now, it'd be far worse. Just it's important to remember these people are not your friends. If you support them, they will knife you in the back instantaneously.
Speaker 2: They again you, Yeah, we need to we need not sign up for the lesser to evils. We need to oppose evil. That's just the bottom line.
Speaker 3: And with all these Democrats pushing for the Epstein release, let's not forget that this happened under Biden Epstein's arrest, and they could have done something then when they actually had a chance to actually affect things. But now that they are, you know, being held back from it, now they have the chance to virtue signal.
Speaker 2: I think it happened. It happened under Biden's I think it happened under Obamas. Maybe he was, you know, the charges are brought against him and original, Yeah, he was the second time it happened, it was all Bill Barr who came in there. Of course, Bill Barr's got connections with Epstein. Epstein's had a job at a very elite school that Bill Barr's dad ran, and so Epstein was working for Bill Barr's dad at a very early age. Don't tell me that the Bar family doesn't have some connection to this stuff either, because then as soon as Bill Barr, who again was George HW. Bush's right hand man and rebuilding the CIA after the church hearings had damaged their reputation and so forth, he was his right hand man at the CIA, and Bush made him the youngest attorney general. Then Trump makes some attorney general again and he starts doing all kinds of CIA stuff like we we've got to get rid of this Epstein guy one way or the other. And so before you know it, Epstein's back in jail, and before you know it, he's been suicided. According to them, whatever happened.
Speaker 6: Box O's also South Park is going to be more famous than ever and they're going to roast Trump ten thousand percent more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they will find a platform somewhere. I mean, maybe they've got to produce the stuff on their own. They'll do it, and it is really going to blow up in his face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's you can already generate essentially an entire Self Park episode with Sora. That was a story I saw where they're banning it because people were basically doing exactly that. They would just put together a bunch of these clips.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I can't imagine a worst waste of time making South Park ai slop.
Speaker 3: I mean it's very simplistic animation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet it's a very simplistic show.
Speaker 6: Rico nine seventeen says it's political satire. Guard Goldsmith, good to see you. Guard says, if Trump is successful for you South Park, they'll be grabbed up elsewhere and become even bigger. It's on a lord one three three seven. Trump is giving legitimacy to a group that is real Marxist, talking about Antiva Wait to Go. Trump, the average show is going to see these Marxists as victims.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. It works to their advantage. Like we're talking about, even the Left doesn't know who these people are, and Trump is making them victims and heroes out of what he's doing just like you did with Jimmy Kimmell. It's disgusting.
Speaker 6: He's a he goes about things in the worst possible way. You know, if you want to be a dictator, at least I used to have the decency to finish what you start. If you're going to clear Antifa a terrorist organization, which these people are a bunch of degenerate losers that want the worst possible outcomes for you and your family. They're not anyone that anyone should identify with. I want to be that clear. You should at least have the decency to come in and put the boot down hard. You should erase them from existence. Not a chance of oh well i'm Antifa. No, you need to make if you're going to do this. I'm not advocating saying they should, but he if he's going to do it, he should at least go no half measures.
Speaker 2: The way I see a lot of these people who are putting on these Antifa shirts, they don't really know what Antifa is. They don't know about the century old history with these people. It's like somebody continuing to call you a Nazi over and over again, and you're not a Nazi, and so you go out and put on a Hitler mustache. That doesn't help anything. It is that kind of reaction. Yeah, exactly, it's that kind of reaction. Oh yeah, I'm Hitler. Well I just don't it. I don't care.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, you don't. You don't want to make common cause with Antifa or the Nazis either one town of.
Speaker 6: Lord in three three seven. These leftists only hate Trump because the TV told them so. They don't hate Trump for any real reason. They are just lazy minded crowd followers. That's the way I feel when I see the left talking about how they dislike police. It's like, well, I do as well, but I have legitimate reasons for it. I'm not one of these mush minded losers that simply hate because they've been told to North American house hippo responding to his son of the Lord. After everything Trump gave them in twenty twenty, you'd think they'd have built shrines and statues dedicated to him by now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Audi m r R.
Speaker 6: If people in government are spinning a civil war narrative, then that means they want a civil war? Why martial law? I boost again? Who are the teams in the Civil War, and how do identify who is who? There's my team and there's everyone else's. My team is right, everyone else's is wrong.
Speaker 2: That's what you kind of an American? Are you?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm an American? Are you down of Lord?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 6: Three seven? Also, don't watch that twenty twenty twenty twenty four civil War movie. It's got gay stuff in it.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I guess if as a movie that came out last year, it's gotta have LGBT in it, or wouldn't get green light.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's by A twenty four and I hate A twenty four. It's a production company. It is a production company for the biggest pseudo intellectual fools on the planet. Oh wow, it's another slow burned thriller where Trauma was the real bad guy all along. If I have one more horror movie turn out to be about trauma, I'm gonna start something. I'm coming to your house, directors.
Speaker 2: This is why person asked me last week, you know what's my favorite movie? And Karen said, if you hadn't said Briden predjust would you watch over and over again in the hospital And even after we've come home we put it on the background, so I was gonna come in and call you out on it. But that's the thing I don't when you look at these these movies, they just followed this little a few little plot points to just keep recycling over and over again. You got some guy who used to be some super soldier or whatever. Now he's retired for a quiet life, but somebody's kidnapped his daughter and he's going to make them pay, and he's going to take out the entire organization. It's just a pretense for violence and revenge and all the rest of the stuff. And I'm sick of the violence and the revenge. I'm sick of all of this stuff that Hollywood glorifies and makes movies out of. I don't want to spend my time watching. And I think it's ugly. And it's just like the monster movies. So as a kid, the monster movies or things like slow moving Mummy with one arm and he's dragging a leg, but he's always able to catch everybody, right, And you had, you know, Frankenstein and dragging the wolf Man, and those were fun because they were.
Speaker 6: I liked it when they met Kaed Stello.
Speaker 2: That's right. They were fun because they were these imaginary creatures, and they were just just a monster that you know, you could you could run from, and for a little kid, that was a fun thing. But then the horror genre got really dark and evil. It got satanic, it got vicious. They started doing the movies from the slasher's perspective, and you know, long ago I got rid of the horror stuff, and I don't like to see even action films anymore because they all fall into that category, or they fall into the category of you know, we got a just war here, and we're gonna go, you know, kill a bunch of people. And I just I'm sick and tired of the killing and of the violence and the stuff that's being sold to us by Hollywood, and it's all just a pretense to have that, and they just keep recycling these same stories again. So I'm might whether they have something that looks like a beautiful painting that's going on. If I happened to catch it and it's got some nice music in the background, I don't even care about the plot of Yeah, I don't even care about the plot of Pride and Prejudice. I just listened to the music that's there.
Speaker 6: North American House hippo, thank you very much, two of Trump's three wives or European. Just goes to show immigrants will do the jobs Americans refuse to perform.
Speaker 2: That's a great joke.
Speaker 6: There are some jobs that the price is just not worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, and you're gotta pay him like an h to one bvs. One hundred thousand dollars a year at minimum. I'm sure they made a lot more than that. Yeah, so they mand it buried on a golf course, that's true. Yeah, the nineteenth hole high boost.
Speaker 6: This country only has one direction, revolutionary war, not civil Yeah, North American house hippo, all of them. Yeah. So Ice caught a suburban Chicago cop who was an illegal. Somebody left a comment, good to see Ice finally going after the gangs, Hi boost. I could see the US being a complete and out of collapse in persons versus persons with food shortages. But that ain't a civil war, that is civil unrest. GDP three point thirty. Brennan is a true pos behind all of the CIA torture.
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 6: The CIA is filled up with bad ombres, bad individuals.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you know, look, you know that he's been involved in assassinations and murders and all the rest of stuff. Even if you don't send him to prison for that. It's like they sent Dennis Haster to speak of the House, who was a pedophile rapist, and that's why they picked him to run for congressmans, why they made him to speak of the House for the longest amount of time. They sent him to jail for something that I don't think should even be a crime. He made withdrawals, and he did it in a way to avoid attention from the bank. They sent him to jail for that, not for being a pedophile. And again, if they wanted to fix it, they could easily. They could remove the statute of limitations for pedophilia, which is incredibly and ridiculously short. In most cases, it's only like two or three years. And the kids just can't even come to terms with it in that amount of time. So again, you know, yeah, send him to jail. Just we know that if he was part of that criminal intelligence agency, they's got a long rap sheet that people don't even know about.
Speaker 6: Audi m R. The guy who was targeted for saying the fact about skeleton gender, was attacked because he is exposing their Baphomet agenda. Tell the truth and they will come after.
Speaker 2: You exposed the Sculpton's in the closet, right.
Speaker 6: And the ground. Yeah, tofi a tire in seventeen seventy six. All these agencies and orgs should be broken up, decentralized and absorbed by the states. Yes, they've gotten too big. Certainly's no reason for the FBI to exist none whatsoever. Yeah, the states all have their own individualized investigation bureau.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got every state. You got the Texas Borough of Investigation, You've got Tennessee. I don't know if it's in Texas. It might be the Texas Rangers that one riot one ranger through that function. But yeah, every state's got that, and you don't need to have a federal one.
Speaker 6: Gustav Sheban Stephen Europe will Europe does not have free speech at all. They will say that they do, but redefine the language to mean it is free speech so long as the state agrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, exactly.
Speaker 3: It's hate speech is the test of freek.
Speaker 6: Speech, David. Not only are beef producers and farmers struggling. A barrel of oil was four hundred last year, and it's now over two thousand dollars for the combines and fertilizers, up over six hundred percent from last year. Wow Junk Silver says I thought Civil War was a great film. Give it a chance, says, watch the movie, then comment on it. I have had a lot of people say that Civil War was a good movie. I've been burned by A twenty four before, but from what I've seen, it seems to be the best movie they've produced, unless there's something.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just curious to see what their take on it was. I'd seen some quotes from it, never did go back and look at it.
Speaker 6: But anyway, shield your eyes, as the militarization of cities is clearly a pretext for some kind of civil unrest.
Speaker 2: I absolutely agree. We're going to take a quick folks, quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 16: Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen. Yet, Laos, your annual Global Risk Report makes for a stunning and sobering reader for the global business community. The top concern for the next two years is not conflict or climate. It is disinformation and misinformation, followed closely by polarization within our societies.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit Telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 12: You are listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: Here's a little song I ought you might want to hear in your pod.
Speaker 2: You'll own nothing and be happy.
Speaker 7: I got no cash, I got no car, not twenty four booster shots in your arm.
Speaker 2: Own nothing to be happy.
Speaker 7: You can't even buy it in the store because of your low social credit score. Own nothing, Be happy. You will own nothing and be happy. Be happy at Eat the Bugs.
Speaker 8: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some. At the Davidknightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful. I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various.
Speaker 6: Gallas and social events.
Speaker 8: If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 2: All right, and we're back, and I'm going to talk a little bit about Ted Cruz here before we do this, to remind you of what the militarized police are really going to look like. They're going to be heavily armored. As a matter of fact, their arms will be metal. That is what's going to happen with that. This is Trump's fantasy of what he wants to do with America. And it's not just him. This is the this is the people who control our bipartisan system. They're going to have militarized police forces going to be robotic.
Speaker 17: This is the Mily friend O of the same staves, the.
Speaker 18: No sense.
Speaker 17: Russ I'll never look get to your.
Speaker 11: Okay, alry On saying crisis and we're going to straighten that one.
Speaker 19: By what they're saying, you're trying to take over the republic and this is going to be a major part for some of the people in this room.
Speaker 15: That's a war too, It's.
Speaker 2: A war from within.
Speaker 19: I told Pete we should use some of these dangerous cities as training grounds for our military.
Speaker 18: And you fits what.
Speaker 5: So sad.
Speaker 2: Just rely.
Speaker 18: Also strange.
Speaker 17: Better just re read.
Speaker 20: H Welcome back folks real quickly.
Speaker 6: I want to remind you that it's support from listeners and viewers like you that keeps the show running. If you like support the show, there's multiple ways you can do that and get a David Night dot news and see all the ways there. Subscribe Star dot com forward slash David Night is a great way to do that. We appreciate all the people that are on subscribe Star. We cannot thank them enough. They keep the show going. So subscribe Star dot com forward slash the David Night Show is a great way to support us. Another great way is through our sponsors. Homestead Products dot Shop is our newest sponsor. They're currently having a sale on their organic juniper salve. You can go to Homestead Products dot shop and if you search juniper, they have three different options. What's on sale right now is the juniper salve. It's good for your skin. It has some antimicrobial properties, help skin healing and that.
Speaker 2: Sort of stuff. They have the best product. I really like that, you know, I like the tumbleweed firestarter and things like that. The hand, which is a previous so all they had. But this is just a natural save that you can use. And again, when you look at the properties that are in natural products, it's just amazing the healing powers that are there. And he does it in a way that does not involve chemicals. So they do it naturally and organically. The way they put it through there so that you can get to the unmasked and unadulterated aspects of these different natural products that God has put out there.
Speaker 6: And when you look at the ingredients on their Juniper South, it is dried juniper berries, bees wax, and avocado oil. It's not got random junk fillers in it. It's not got cheap oils in there.
Speaker 2: It's high quality and you can pronounce all the words.
Speaker 6: You're not getting something that's methyl, pegilated, nothing, none like that. It's all natural. It's all good stuff made to marrit Erica. Homestead Products dot shop. Juniper Berry Sell is on sale and you can get ten percent off all their products with promo code night So Homestead Products dot Shop, we really do appreciate their support. And of course once again it is their juniper Berry sell that is on sale. You can go check it out for yourself.
Speaker 2: Now, I said earlier that Ted Cruz doesn't really get what is going on here either. Certainly, I think the vast majority of Republicans don't understand what's going on with this no Kings thing. That's why I thought that guy's take, even though you know, he's got a different perspective on all this. He's from a different tribe, so he sees this stuff with a different worldview. I think a lot of the things that he pointed out there in his interviews, being there on site, I think we're valid observations. Ted Cruz is begging the GOP to take quote the political peril seriously. Well, I think the problem is that the peril is more than just political. All they care about is the politics. All they care about is staying in office, and that is a real key problem of this two party system, as MTG was pointing out. But the real peril is this militarized peril of a federal militarized police, and we should take that seriously, and they should also take seriously the frustration that people have with that. But the GOP and the Nudge News and the MAGA influencers are basically I kind of break it down in four different narratives that they got about this. Number one, don't worry about it. They just hate Trump, and these people are just crazy. They're crazy. They're a bunch of old boomers. That's number two. They're a bunch of old boomers and hippies. Or this is all AstroTurf. It's all being paid for by Soros. As he pointed out, there's a very different situation. There's a bunch of professionally printed, pre printed signs that were handed out at previous note King's rally. This one was different. People are making up their own signs, and they're making up signs that they knew what they were talking about. They knew about Trump's executive order about label people domestic terrorists, and then of course you know the label of joining in with Trump, and just all these people who oppose this, they're all just a bunch of communists and anti vas So we can just dismiss them. And if the police run their car into the crowd, I voted for that. That's the usual thing that we see from these people. So I think the problem is is that the Conservatives, in terms of selling this police brutality, in terms of selling an armed, massed federal police force. It doesn't feel like it has to obey the law, doesn't need to identify itself, for get a search warrant. Once they do that, folks, they are selling the rope that will hang them and us. That's the reality. And we'll be hung by the next killery that comes to office because they will have established this precedent. You know, it was Obama who said that we were She called us deplorable. He said, we're bitter clingers. Trump called us non essential. D see the bipartisan aspect of this, and so there was a good up ed piece an American reformer by timon Klein, and he said, if you can keep what what is a republic? And he says, you know, we all know the quote about Benjamin Franklin. When they came out of the Constitutional Convention, an aged, gout ridden Benjamin Franklin was asked by a woman, Miss Elizabeth Powell of Philadelphia, what do we got a republic? A republic or monarchy? And he said a republic if you can keep it right. So what is it that is a republic? He said. Franklin just finished his final address for the convention, given his ill health, he had James Wilson had to read it for him, and the speech was a recitation of Polybius. So the new nation was not immune to regime cycles, It was not immune to a law of history, and it would end in despotism if the people ever fail all to maintain requisite virtue. Oh do we ever talk about that? All we have? We don't have virtue in our country. Of course, as we get to it is when people virtue signal, isn't it? A licentious people is the strong chastening hand of despotism. It's what's the solution to a licentious people? And what does he mean by that? You know, we typically think of licentious. We typically think of people like trumpet Epstein who out they're conducting, you know, sexual licentiousness, But they also meant by licentious, they meant just any kind of profligate behavior. You know, it could be licentious spending, right, It doesn't necessarily have to have a sexual connotation with it. But we have just become a soft people who don't care about virtue, who don't care about responsibility, and don't want any consequences. But the consequence when you have a licentious people, the consequence is always going to be despotism, and that's what we're starting to see now. So Franklin was not very confident in his fellow Americans. He was not a believer in American exceptionalism. For Franklin, republic did refer to a form of government he never although he never used the word in his speech, but it was clearly entailed more than mere constitutional structure and procedure. John Adams spoke more about it. He said that the only good government is republican, and a republic is an empire of laws, not an empire of men. And this is what concerns me. We've had a lot of rubicons that have been crossed already, but this is a big rubicon when we just dispense with the rule of law, and we dispense with all of these different branches of government that were meant to check and counterbalance each other, and we put all power in the presidency and allowed Trump to rule by eating whenever he puts out. First, puts out an edict of a emergency, which is now just a formality backed up by a lie, and then he issues his executive orders as dictates. So he said, the best form of government is one that is contrived to secure an impartial and exact execution of laws. Some why of these people swear to a public constitution as a condition of their office? So Adams said, virtue and simplicity of manners are indispensably necessary in a republic among all orders and degrees of men. But there is so much rascality, so much venality, and so much corruption, so much avarice and ambition, that I sometimes doubt whether there is public virtue enough to support a republic. He said, there's two vices that are most detectably predominant in every part of America that I've yet seen, which are incompatible with a republic. And those two things, he said, are civility and flattery. Why would he pick that, Well, because he's in politics, and because in their day they had people like Mike Johnson as well, who are servile flatterers. And that's what the GOP has become. And that's a sad thing to witness, but it's not unexpected when you have a when the people have turned into a personality cult around someone who has no virtue that we can identify. I can't see any virtue in any aspect of Trump's life, whether it is profligate sexual activity or profligate spending activity, and of course his inability to be able to control himself. He doesn't have any insights, He has no principles. The great fear of Adams was that that America lacked kings actually, or as Carlile Carlisle would call them, able men. So they talk about a king as being somebody who had a kind of He means that in this sense, is somebody who was someone that you would look up to, that you would respect, someone of virtue. And that's why you know, when people look at America, we don't have anyone who is up to the job of being a king. Dewy. Trump has demanded the two hundred thirty million dollars for this Russian witch hunt, which I think, in and of itself, says so much about his character. It truly is amazing. And he doesn't, as I said before, he doesn't just have an enemy's list like Nixon did. He's actually got a formal public committee to go after his enemies that he's made a list of the Reuters, says The Exclusive. A wide ranging group of US officials is pursuing Trump's fight against his enemies against what he calls his deep state. And yet the deep state, I think we now have a definition for it. It's anybody that is a personal enemy of Trump. A group of dozens of officials from across the federal government, including US intelligence officers, has been helping to steer Trump's dry for retribution against his perceived enemies, according to the government records and a source familiar with the effort. Yeah, I've said so many times. I'll say it again. It's the law that should be powerful, not Trump. It's the law that should be strengthened, not Trump. But that's the purpose of him going after his enemies. And it is called the inter Agency Weaponization Working Group. It's drawn from officials at the White House, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the CIA, the Justice and Defense Departments, the FBI, Homeland Security, the IRS, and the FCC. Because he's got to go after programs that he doesn't like either, right. Pam Bondy and Director of National Intelligence Tulsea Gabbart earlier this year announced groups within their organizations that would be doing this. But now they have a large conspiracy to go after Trump's enemies. I think that is incredibly dangerous. It's incredibly unconstitutional, and it is where we are at this very dangerous time. Let's talk a little bit about what's going on in terms of the Venezuelan War and the peace prize that he would like to get. Tucker Carlson got very upset when he was at a Turning Point USA event. He was a speaker that was on the chair answering questions from the audience like Charlie Kirk would do, and he had a guy get up and ask him some questions. And I'll play that for you here by the way, looking at the time here, we're going to have Tony's going to join us tomorrow. I'm sure a lot of you were expecting Tony to join us at ten thirty. We've got a couple of interviews tomorrow, and Charlie is going to be with us tomorrow on the show. But here's Tucker Carlson at the Turning Point event and he gets asked a question by a student about what is going on and have things really improved under Trump?
Speaker 21: So I kind of just don't see a lot of change between you know, the Biden administration and now the Trump point and foreign policy. You know, we're still giving a shit ton of money to like Israel and Ukraine. Nothing is happening, you know, if the war has not stopped. He promised it be done in a day, and it's I don't know how many months, eight months or something like that.
Speaker 18: It's a long time.
Speaker 21: Your dad was in the CIA, And I was wondering, does our government even want war to stop? Do they want complex the end? It seems like we have a difference of interest where we're getting told one thing and the other is happening, and I feel like there's not enough communication between different sects of government, and I just I really think the deep state's controlling everything and we have no can.
Speaker 22: Well let me let me just let me let me start at uh. You know, obviously you probably sense that I agree with a lot of that. Obviously my father out of it. I'm gonna have to kick your ass, which I could do, by the way, if if you bring him up again, because he was.
Speaker 18: A wonderful man whatever.
Speaker 22: You know, he did for a living, so I really do hate that. But leaving that aside, and don't test me, son, I hate to say I agree with a lot of what I think you probably know I agree with a lot of what you've said, and it's enormously frustrating. It's shocking, actually, and I do know I'm not shilling. I just happened to know some of the people who work in the administration who are people who agree with you strongly. I think most Trump voters agree with you. That's why they voted for Donald Trump in the first place. And you know, no pointless wars was not just a thing he said at one campaign stop. It was a pillar of his campaigns and of MAGA itself. I mean, what is MAGA. There's a mad scramble, particularly since Charlie's passing, to define what this is and to read some people out of the movement.
Speaker 18: You're not MAGA. Well, what is MAGA? Well, MAGA is five things.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 22: Mega is America first, which means Americans should put no country before America.
Speaker 18: American interests come first.
Speaker 22: That's not a crazy idea. No pointless wars, period and by pointless, I mean wars fought on behalf of an ideology or another nation are totally unacceptable. They weaken this country. Wars fought because somebody running a country is bad.
Speaker 18: Okay, it is bad.
Speaker 22: You're telling me a world leader's bad all right, Yeah, no, it's impoverb You know, it's dramatically weakened this country social fabric, it's treasury. It's killed so many Americans, and it's really weakened America's position globally. So no pointless wars bring back American jobs, right of meaningful jobs.
Speaker 18: You know, the call.
Speaker 22: Centers who moved to South Asia. AI's crushing the lawyers. What do Americans do for a living? Like, think deeply about that and work to make work a reality for people. I mean, you allre I assume still in college, wait till you graduate? You know, I have a child who just graduated college. Once a week, I'm like, how many of your friends, these are all like smart, pretty affluent, kind of connected, you know, cute girls.
Speaker 18: How many of your friends have jobs in New York City? Four out of ten.
Speaker 22: That's a disaster, actually, and someone needs to be thinking about that deeply. In the promise of MAGA was that somebody would. And then, of course immigration, like you have to control who comes in and out of your country or else you're not a country.
Speaker 18: And I know that.
Speaker 2: And then how do you do that? That's the question right again, It isn't just to say this is the end that we want here, but exactly how are you going to do that? So I thought it was kind of interesting, said, no pointless wars. How about if we have no unjust wars, no wars that aren't justified, and then we have to define what that means. Pointless is like, well, I don't want personal vendettas out there as part of that. Bring back jobs, that's kind of a nebulous thing. How do we bring back jobs? And is that the role of government? I think the role of government is what we should be looking at. Instead of saying, bring back jobs, Let's say let's get rid of government opposition to the free market. Let's get rid of government obstacles to people being able to conduct business freely and unfettered. That's the reality. This government regulation that is our biggest problem. And again, as the government all always does when it creates the problem, when it is the problem, it points to somebody in a foreign country, it says, they're your problem. And it's really more than anything else, it's government regulations that are shutting down our society, making it so that we can't get jobs and the rest of this. But Glenn Greenwall responding to the beginning of that question, he said, it's basically guaranteed that if you do a Q and A with young MAGA types, they will voice their anger that the US continues to finance Israel and wars like Ukraine, just as we saw in last night's TPUSA. He said, the issue is generationally lost for the bipartisan DC class, and he's right about that. And I thought it was interesting that Tucker got angry about the guy mentioning that his dad worked for the CIA, but he didn't say that his dad did not work for the CIA. He said he was a great guy. Whatever he did for a living, Yeah, it was so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's working for that gang at Chrug Deeler's destabilizing countries and all that, but he was a great person at home. You just didn't see that side of him when he was, you know, pushing drugs or doing whatever that he does in the CIA.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, whatever he does, if he you know, he covers up and sells the lies to the people who do all that stuff, whatever he does for a living, you know, he was a great dad. So again, this has sold out audience of thousands as part of the comeback tour, I guess the Resurrection tour of Charlie Kirk. Tucker fielded questions from liberals and conservatives regarding a variety of controversial subjects, including abortion and Trump at Indiana University, and when it got on the topic of the CIA again, he says, you know, whatever he did for a living, well, I guess you know when we look at that, if you create lies and narratives to support the people who do these types of things, even if you're not doing it, I think you have some culpability for that. His father ran Voice of America as director of Voice of America during the Reagan years, and of course he was made an ambassador by George H. W. Bush. There is no evidence, says The Daily Mail, that his father was ever employed by the CIA, although Tucker has said in previous interviews that his father quote worked in conjunction with the agency at some point in his career, and Tucker did not deny it. He just said, you know, whatever he did. Tucker himself, of course, applied to the CIA was rejected. I guess they figured that he'd be far more use in mainstream media selling their lives, which he did until he got fired by Fox, he would not push back against the pandemic or the vaccine, and he sold their lives about nine to eleven for the longest time. Now he's going to make some kind of a nine to eleven documentary to try to redeem himself. I guess what.
Speaker 3: Lands Yeah, he applied for the CIA and was quote unquote rejected.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, you know, it's kind of interesting. You know, you see a lot of people. As I've said before, how many people do you know that have family members in the CIA. I've known too, Alex and Tucker, and it's interesting that Tucker's got a brother called named Buckley. I don't know if that happened before after he got into the Voice of America stuff. But the other CIA family I know, the Jones Is they've got a Buckley as well. I don't know if there's anything to it, just I see Buckley. The Buckley that I think of is William F. Buckley, who was an apologist for the CIA ran National Review and came after the John Birch Society. It's not something that I would that would kind of contaminate that name as far as I was concerned, unless I was a fan of the CIA, which I am not well. Trump also said that he's got Lincoln and Washington beat as president, that he had this to say.
Speaker 19: So, we did the Presidential Walk of Fame from the Great George Washington all the way to well, I think we have to rate him above me, so less than great, less than George. Somebody went up there, they say, you're the third best president in the unit. This was untelevision's third best and they said, who are the first?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 19: George Washington and Abraham Lincoln? And I got extremely angry at this man.
Speaker 9: You know, you can't.
Speaker 19: It's gonna be it's gonna be tough to beat mister Senator, It's gonna be John. It's gonna be very tough to beat Washington and Lincoln.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna give it a try.
Speaker 19: Right, Hey, they didn't put out eight Wars nine coming, all right, and the ninth is coming, believe it or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, please applaud. Yeah, they didn't stop eight Wars. The ninth one is coming. Well, neither did he. But this guy is amazing, isn't it how obsessed he is. We're getting the Peace Prize. I mean, every time he talks anymore, that's about that. You know, he's one of the things that he could have said, Well, you know, he got George Washington. I have to say, you know, he's greater than I was. These people think, But you know I got one thing over George Washington. George Washington can tell a lie, and I'm really good at that. I'm the best. Nobody better than me.
Speaker 3: You should be saying that he's the only person that's killed possibly more Americans than Lincoln.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, that's that's true. Yeah, Lincoln was all about war, wasn't he. The moment came when Trump began to brag about his tacky walk of Fame, which he says, you know, goes back and ends with him right there, and he's got a portrait of an auto pen where Biden's face would have been. He knowed that line of presidents goes to Washington to himself sadly conceded that he would have to be behind Washington. But then he dropped his most famous lie about ending eight wars, and again several wars that he claims to have ended, including the DRC in Rwanda conflict and the Israel Hamas conflict still erupt in violence, and the other quote unquote wars such as Serbia, Kosovo, Egypt and Ethiopia were never wars in the first place, and when you look at the one with Armenia Azerbaijan, he was one of the officials from one of those two countries was openly caught on a hot mic laughing about Trump, claiming that he had made peace there and so they're mocking him for that. The Rose Garden speech was intended to celebrate the demolition of the White House East Wing to make room for his massive two hundred million dollar ballroom, before evolving into embellishments about his accomplishments and his attacks on his enemies. You know he's going to get He's going to write himself a check for more than that grand ballroom is costing. Right, He's going to write himself a check for two hundred and thirty million dollars. He is. I guess you call him a fabuloust, right. He not just doesn't tell lies, but he tells grand lies and grand fables. I guess that's one of the things that got him to commute the sentence of George Santos. I guess he can identify with that guy, just like he's looking at commuting the sentence of the Diddler what was his name, P Diddy? Yeah, p Diddy, Yeah again. You know, he identifies with these sexual predators, sexual predators like Diddy and Maxwell, so probably give them some pardons as well, just like he identifies with the grand liar George Santos. So. Trump is beating the drums of war for direct action in Venezuela. A lot of people are talking about this, and Rand Paul is saying quite a bit about this as well. He's been very vocal in his opposition to it, and it has drawn the ire, of course of Donald Trump, because we can see that he has already committed to this war, and he's openly talking about the fact that he has done a CIA finding and going to apply the CIA to Venezuela. As one person who used to work for the CIA said, you don't typically talk about that because a it puts the CIA people in danger. And number two, they won't always have plausible deniability doing everything in secret. They want to not have that pointed to them. But this is what Rampaul had to say about Trump in Venezuela.
Speaker 15: Number One, there is no fentanyl made in Venezuela, not just a little bit. There's none being made in Venezuela. These are outboard boats that in order for them to get to Miami would have to stop and refuel twenty times. They're all likely going to Trinidad and Tobago, which is an island right off of the coast of Venezuela. So there's a lot of reasons to be worried about this, but number one is the broader principle of when can you kill people indiscriminately when you were at war. That's why when we declare war, it's supposed to be done by Congress. It's supposed to be thoughtful, it's supposed to be debated, and we're not supposed to do it willy nilly. And then when you have war, you just kill people in the war zone, and even then there are rules of engagement. But interdicting drugs has always been a criminal activity, in a criminal, anti crime sort of activity, where we don't just summarily execute people, we actually present evidence and convict them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they've called it a war now for fifty plus years, and so I guess it's time that we just you know, they've been gradually moving in this direction with military's police and no knock drug rades and such like that they can steal your property with civil asset forfeiture. They don't even charge you with a crime. They charge your property with a crime and then say now you've got to sewis to get it back. If they can take your property, then you don't have any rights as a human being. They've already dehumanized you to a large degree if they can just take your property on a whim. And so it's just a kind of a logical progression really that if you can take people's property, at some point you're going to say that I can do the equivalent of civilizset forfeiture with their life. You're going to forfeit your life if you're doing something that I even suspect is an issue. And again, the reason that they steal this property and don't charge people of the crime is because it's done on suspicion. They know that they don't that a crime wasn't committed, or they know that they don't have evidence that they could convict somebody, so they go ahead and punish them without doing that. We've operated under these systems of mil Tri's police, no knock raids and the civiliseet forfeiture for so long, we've been conditioned to accept the next step in this. And that's why I see people that are out there saying, great, I voted for this, That's right, you did. You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't even have the integrity to be ashamed. So Rand Paul said, well, Trump didn't invite me to the GOP lunch, and this is happening, I guess because he's speaking against Trump just murdering people. And that's what this is, is simply murder. It's a crime. The Trump gang, well, the Trump gang invaded Kentucky. Next because he put up on X he posted a picture of him setting with Thomas Massey, who Trump also hates because Massey has opposed his profligate spending and has opposed his wars. And so Paul and Massey, both of them from Kentucky said. Paul said, I actually wasn't invited to the White House lunch today, but that's okay, he said. Instead, we're having a Liberty Caucus lunch. Thomas Massey and I and Trump posted Republican senators in the Rose Garden that's where he was speaking, to express his appreciation after the chamber advanced dozens of nominees and to present a united front. As the government shut down drags and it's fourth week. At one point, Trump marveled at the audience, he said, noting that only one senator was not there. He didn't name the senator, but he said, we're just missing one person. You'll never guess who that is. He automatically votes know on everything he thinks it's good politics. It's not good politics. Well, yeah, you should just rubber stamp whatever Trump wants to do. If you want to be successful in politics. That's the way you get ahead in the Republican Party. You just rubber stamp everything that comes from Trump. Well, ram Paul has said many things. He said, it is a recipe for chaos. After being called by Trump a nasty little guy, ram Paul responded to Trump's nasty little guy insult by doubling down in his position about the administration breaking the law where their strikes alleged drug smuggling votes in the Caribbean. He was on with Puer Morgan. As you saw, he said, I enjoy the President's company and personality despite our personal the personal insults, He said, I don't take it too seriously. I've known Trump for over a decade. I've played golf with them a couple dozen times. I actually enjoy his company and his personality most of the time. But it doesn't mean that I'm going to be a rubber stamp or agree with everything. He blasted his own party and argued that he received pushback on things that shouldn't be considered to be weird, like passing a balanced budget and reducing the debt. Paul argued that there's no legal basis for the president's strikes. He called it a summary execution without legal process. We don't blow butt boats off of the coast of Miami because twenty five percent of the time suspicion is wrong, and we shouldn't do that in Venezuela either, As he pointed out, I mentioned it yesterday. He said that when the Coastguard does stop people and inspected me, he said, twenty five percent of the time those that they suspect of being of smuggling drugs or not smuggling drugs. So if we're just going to blow up every large boat that has a big engine on it and say that's a drug drug runner, then twenty five percent of the time we're going to be killing innocent people. He said, We're not at war, so this is just a summary execution. As he pointed out, these small boats outboard motor boats are two thousand miles away from the US. They would have to refuel, as he pointed out twenty times, in order to get there. He goes, this is just summary execution. Everyone gets a trial because sometimes the system gets it wrong. Even the worst of the worst in our country get due process. The bottom line is that execution without process is not justice. Blowing up foreign ships is a recipe for chaos, and it is a recipe for training your government that they don't have to follow the law. And we've been doing that on a variety of issues for my entire life. And this is getting worse and worse. It's like a metastasizing cancer. Trump slammed Paul as a nasty little guy. I said, whatever happened to Senator Rampaul? He was never great, but he went really bad. I got him elected twice. Well, actually, that's a patently absurd lie. Ram Paul was already a senator when he was running for president in twenty sixteen against Trump, and Trump knows that Trump didn't get him elected prior to twenty sixteen. So he's a nasty little guy, much like Congressman Thomas Massey, also known as Ram Paul Junior, also of Kentucky, which I won three times in massive landslides. Sick wackos refused to vote for our great Republican Party. Blah blah blah. It's pathetic. And yet we've had yet another vote blown up again. This one was in the Pacific. It killed two people, and the lead from WND disgusted me because what they did was they took some of the quotes that people had on social media. One of them said, yeah, all those outboard motors on that boat. I guess these quote unquote fishermen have to do that because they're going after the really fast fish. That's what this is. Not about that, And it is so petty and so typical of the kind of rhetoric that we've seen from the left when they talk about, well, you don't need to have a gun that has that many bullets at it, right, you don't need a magazine of that size. Are you that bat of shot when you go deer hunting that you got to shoot up everything inside? No, it's not about that. They'll also say, well, you don't need an AR fifteen to go hunting and so forth. Well you don't need to have a speedboat to be out on the ocean. And if the government, the US government blows you up in a speedboat, you deserve it. You probably were a criminal because you had a boat with too many engines on it, just like you're a criminal if you've got a certain type of gun. Right, So, Worst Secretary Pete Hegseth posted the video of the exploding boat. This is the thing that I find so amazing. These people are committing crimes, crimes as defined by our own government and constitution, and crimes as defined by international law, and yet they boast about it. They put it out on social media. And you know, when I look at Pete heiseth. There was an article that had him was talking about him in Christian nationalism. He's become the face of Christian nationalism for the left, and they were talking about the fact that he was there with Doug Wilson, who I interviewed Doug Wilson once over a book that was published by Canon Pressed. I thought was really good. I got him on to talk about the book. But you know, I like what Doug Wilson does in the sense of politics and religion. He challenges these assumptions, these false assumptions that say that we're going to have a values neutral society. You can't have that. It's going to be somebody's values. And he's very good at pointing that out. And he will say provocative things in order to challenge the left, but he does it with humor and he backs it up in an argument. Is not what Pete Hegseth is doing. And you know the unfortunate thing is I told Karen when I saw the article, I said, this is going to be it was about Christian nationalism and Pete Hegseth, I said, this is going to be about Doug Wilson. Sure enough, pull up the article. The first two words are Doug Wilson. You're gonna be careful who you align yourself with, because the problem is is that what Pete Hegseth is doing is not Christian. It may be nationalism, but it is not Christian. This kind of blowing people out of the water without any kind of justification is unjustified, and it is not obeying his oath to the law, and it is not what Christians should support, and unfortunately, you know, he's going to have that albatross of what Pete Hegseth is doing because of the connection that's there at a church that's in Washington. So this person from I think it was from the Atlantic went to the church because it was being planted by some people who were affiliated with Doug Wilson. They put a church in Washington, and Pete Headseth was part of getting that move there, and they went there to see what was being talked about as well as to try to talk to Pete Hegseth, but they were not allowed to talk to him. But anyway, she goes off on this whole rant about what Doug Wilson is about and got a lot of it wrong, and people are going to get the wrong impression about this. It's just like they're getting the wrong impression about antiphab because Trump what Trump is saying about it. They get the wrong impression about what Christianity is about as well because of the actions of people who are saying I'm for Christian nationalism. This vessel was quote known by our intelligence said heg Seth to be involved in illicit narcotics smuggling, was transiting along a known narco trafficking transit out and carrying narcotics, Well, this would be the type of thing they'd get you pulled over that kind of profiling. And as ram Paul pointed out, when we do that, twenty five percent of the time were wrong and so it wasn't known because you didn't have due process. That's one of the things that ram Paul said was that if you're going to kill somebody, you've got to at least know their name. If you don't even know their name, how can you know the facts that they have broken a law. And I have to say, the people who are cheering all this stuff, even if these people were known to be smuggling these drugs, they are still entitled to due process. How would you feel if the coastguard pulls over a boat, searches it, finds some drug contraband and just lines everybody up on the side of the boat and machine guns. Would that be justified. So they don't even go that far in this and these people are cheering it, shame on them. Marco Rubia on Wednesday voice support for the action, saying bottom line, these are drug boats. If people want to stop seeing drug boats blown up, then stop sending drugs to the US. This is this is eight year old type of rhetoric that's coming out of these people. And so then WND started posting the comments that were on x Why do all these peaceful, simple fishermen have sixty thousand dollars plus and motors on their fishing boats. That is clearly a bunch of poor fishermen just trying to feed their families. Seriously, everyone knows that you need three outboard motors to catch the really fast fish. Why do we have a government that can do whatever it wishes and you think that it's not going to do that to you At some point in time, you never know if we're going to set up a system of declaring anybody that we point the finger at and say you are a domestic terrorist. Now I can execute you. So the same thing that Trump is doing when he says we've got an emergency. We've got an emergency about trade, we've got an emergency about co it. Now I can do anything I want. They can say we got an emergency, and I'm going to designate who the terrorists are. Oh, by the way, that's you. Now, I've been put on too many lists by the government by both Democrats and Republicans to not realize what this is about. And these fools who voted for this, who are cheering this kind of stuff, were involved with January the sixth, or they at least saw innocent people getting swept up in that January the sixth stuff. They pointed to them and said, you're a domestic terrorist. This was an insurrection. Those are false. You should never take this stuff at face value. We have to have restrictions on the government and a shame on WND for pushing this kind of stuff. So congrats, bro, we get it. You are killing random people without evidence of a crime, and then you're posting the kill cam as if it's a highlight reel. Said another, This administration is not one of peace. It is a typical regime change administration looking out for the neocons. Well, I agree with that comment. You're going to provide any evidence, arrest and try them like civilized countries do, or you're just going to kill whoever you please, same as every other warmongering regime in the American Empire. That's right, but then you have the people say keep going. Americans voted for this. I voted for this. They say, well, even if you were carrying drugs, even if they went through the due process and convicted them, there is no death penalty for that. There's only one drug associated death penalty that's there, and it has never been used by the federal government, and it's not for this kind of activity. So all of this is a phony war. All of this is as phony as the Canadian fentanyl epidemic that we were told. And of course you had people like Jack by Soviet who went to the Order, who went to this quiet little town at the border of the US and Canada, said, look, you know, there's no police dogs, there's no fence here. Anybody can walk anywhere they want to go in that horrible We've got freedom, We've got freedom for Canadians and Americans. How could we ever tolerate something like that? Jack? But Soviet is another one of these people like Tucker Carlson, who's been heavily involved in the intelligence community and been groomed and promoted by Alex Jones to become a large figure in his own right. So Trump has unleashed the CIA in Venezuela, now authorizing the CIA for direct operation inside of the country, a Freethought Project has a Phillip Garaldy, who used to be with the CIA, talks about how surprising it is to see this being done openly. Usually everything is a secret, you know, national security. That's why they created this kind of stuff. They created the veil of national security so they could do criminal, unethical, illegal things and not have to and hide it from people. It's always been about that. So Coumban administration is ramping up their military presence near Venezuela with bombers, navy warships, nuclear submarine. This is about going in and taking over the country. A bipartisan bill in the Senate would block Trump from going to war with Nezuela. This is introduced by Senators Ran Paul, Tim Kaine, and Adam Schiff. That's going to get Trump really angry. That's why Rand Paul was not He's got a bill to stop his war, and he did it with Adam Schiff. Again, Trump is making the worst of the worst. Look good, Tim Kain, the Hillary Clinton running mate, and Adam Schiff, of all things, require congressional authorization before the US went to war with Venezuela, which is the right thing to do. So South American's kine.
Speaker 3: A bill to require the President to get the.
Speaker 2: Approval of the call the Constitution.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought we already had that in law already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. We have the Constitution and they swear to uphold it. But then you occasionally have to put out another bill that says and oh, we really mean it this time, you know. So this is the I guess we really mean at this time resolution. So they said, Americans don't want to send there. This is Tim Kaine statement, Americans don't want to send their sons and daughters into more wars, especially wars that carry a serious risk of significant destabilization and of massive new waves of migration into our hemisphere. Well, that's another way to look at it. You go into war torn Venezuela, what's going to be the next thing. You're going to wind up having the country flooded with Venezuela and refugees that we have created. Paul said that the American people do not want to be dragged into endless war with Venezuela without public debate or vote. We had to defend what the Constitution demands deliberation before war. The resolution was introduced on October seventeen will force a vote within ten days, meaning that it could happen as early as next week. What is that like next Tuesday, twenty seventh. Americans can contact their senators and urge them to support it is Senate Joint Resolution SJ Resolution ninety SJ Resolution ninety if you call him and ask him to support that. The bill comes as US continues escalating its military campaign in the Caribbean by bombing even more alleged boats drug running votes. Earlier this month, Theate voted on a bill that would have prevented more US strikes on boats without congressional approval, but it failed by a vote of forty eight to fifty one. Paul was only one of two Republicans who supported the measure, as he has been very critical of the bombing campaign. He said this week that the extra judicial executions at sea quote go against all of our tradition. You really need to know someone's name, at least you need to have to accuse them of something. As I said before, this is the civil asset forfeiture of life, because you don't have to know somebody's name or accuse them of anything to steal their property. Under the drug war, well, I guess now we've reached the point where you can take their life without knowing their name or accusing them of any wrongdoing, let alone convicting them of it. And even if you were to convict them of it, there is no law that says we get to kill people for that. So Free Thought Project says, brace yourself. There is another regime change war that is coming, and all this is happening. Well, Trump the most double minded person I've ever seen in history. He's boasting about this Venezuelan action, threatening anybody who opposes them. At the same time he keeps talking about getting the Nobel Peace Prize. It's the strangest thing that is. He's an absolute idiot, comments Jim's seven.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, you appreciate the sport says Trump being the best pres is equivalent to Beyonce being country Artist of the Year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think she's posing to be something that doesn't really fit her. And of course we know that Trump is the biggest rhino ever of all time.
Speaker 6: Beyonce is I saw that picture of her, and I just I'm not intimately familiar with what Beyonce looks like at any given time, but I just have this vague idea. Oh you know, she's a black woman. I saw that. She's like, this is a white woman. This is a white woman. She has turned herself into a white woman. The blonde hair, the bleached skin. You have tried to make yourself white.
Speaker 3: The Michael Jackson, she got that same skin problem exactly.
Speaker 6: She's got the vitalago North American house Tipo. Movies are now nothing more than glorified cartoons. CGI and now AI crap. It's become really bad. I'm not a CGI hater hater. I think it has its time and place. You can use it for certain things, but when you're using it to construct the entire movie, everything just feels kind of weightless and yah, it's like a video game. Yeah, the good use of CGI again. I'm gonna plug one of my favorite movies, something like Pacific Rim. Giant mex Versus Giant Monsters. You can't go wrong, lots of fun, Pacific Rim, great movie.
Speaker 2: Well, I like AI for memes, but it's another level over doing photoshop or something like that. They're going to try and make it illegal because it is very effective and powerful. You'll never take Yeah, it'd be illegal for us, just like the Alfred Hitchcock thing, right, that's covered under satire and your fair use. But of course all the lawyers that I talked to you said, you can't afford to fight this, that you can't win even though you're in the right with this type of stuff. And Trump knows that. That's why he's doing his lawfare against New York Times against Wall Street Journal. But I think he's going to get his comeuppance in those two because they're gonna they've got the money to fight him on this, and he doesn't have a leg to stand on. It's just the same kind of political persecution that he suffered unfairly, and he's now going to do that to other people. This is why we keep spiraling down as a society. Everybody does this, what about ism, It's just well, they did it, so now we're going to do it. So we're going to take that precedent and we're going to build on it. And it's just constantly spiraling and ratcheting down.
Speaker 6: Christian constitutional conservative Trumpney to band south Park is similar to China's banning Winnie the Pooh film after comparison suppreciated President Ji.
Speaker 2: I got to say, though South Park is a lot more offensive than winning the home Yeah, oh bother.
Speaker 6: Karen Garpenter twenty seven. Of course, you can find Karring Carpenter on Knights of the Storm during their program as well. Check out Nights of the Storm dot com for more info and impartial and exact execution of law sounds like AI Defy Tyrants seventeen seventy six. The government's divide and conquer plan has worked perfectly. Both sides are demanding a tyrannical king to punish the other side, and the rest of us who aren't fooled by the government are caught in the middle. There's very few of us, you see. The problem is one of the main issues is the other side does need to be punished. So I'm of the opinion personally, yeah, the left does need a spanking, Like we need to take these people out back and give them a little bit of a whooping and be like, you don't get to do this again. No more industrial murder of babies, no more trans in kids. And if you try this again, there's gonna be some serious consequences. You don't just get to murder, you know, a few million babies and go all right, we can be friends. We can we'll put it beside us. No, No, it.
Speaker 2: All matters how you do it, though the means that you use is very important, very important.
Speaker 3: I think, like going forward, it should be made illegal. Same with things like these anti thought riots in the past, they should have been arrested the people that were actually causing the violence. They didn't want to do that so that they could create the anti thought problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what Trump is doing in terms of his narrative about these cities being on fire and all the rest of this stuff, it's like that was actually five years ago. That was true five years ago, and when it was true five years ago, he did nothing about it. Now here he is five years later, knew that he didn't do anything about it for whatever reason, and now he's going to pretend he's going to litigate that as if it was happening now. It's like, no, it's a we don't have a time machine. It's back to the future.
Speaker 6: Sadly, no matter how fast we go, we're not going to see anything serious.
Speaker 3: And as for Karen Carpenter's comment a moment ago about an impartial execution of law, sounds like AI. The problem is the AI is going to do whatever the programmers set it to do. AI isn't rule by you know, a perfectly impartial things. They're going to try and make it out to be it's ruled by the programmers who you aren't going to see. It's ruled by the people that are maintaining it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's an illusion, and but that's going to be the illusion that they sell. And it's going to be easy to do it. When we see that the humans that have been running the government are so obviously biased in partisan in what they do, people are going to clamor for that, thinking that they're going to get objectivity. They're not going to get it.
Speaker 3: Ted Dune had a great line about that. I can't remember exactly how it was phrased, but you know they had in their world building how ais were made illegal and building an AI could get your planet nuked from orbit, and there was something like in the past people built machines to offload their thinking, to to be ruled by those that told the machines what to do. It was well praised. I'm sorry, I'll look it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine. Yeah, And of course there's a large group of people that have come together to say we need to stop AI. At this point, and it's across a lot of different very well known influencers and anything out there trying to stop it. I don't think they're going to stop it. The reality is is that you can use government for some things, but it's insufficient for most issues. Just like with a drug war, it wouldn't be nice if we could just prohibit these drugs and make them go away, but it doesn't work that way. The real world does not work that way. You can't put an edict out there and say, well, I don't like guns, so we're just gonna make all the guns vanish. Now, none of that stuff works. All of these and tractical problems that we have, whether it's drug addiction or what's happening with AI and these other things, they are all spiritual problems. And if we have lost our connection to what is virtually to what is, and we don't care about virtue, we don't care about a standard of morality, and we have thrown God out of our country and out of our institutions, there isn't going to be any way that we're going to save it. With a government that is going to come in with guns drawn, that's just going to add to the problem son of.
Speaker 6: Lord one three three seven. No one accepted into the CIA can be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't trust people.
Speaker 6: Hi, Boost just say it. Tucker Trump did a rug pull on all of his voters. Come on, Tucker, you can say it. Say it, Tucker, say it. Southern Citizen Trump was allowed to be installed to make people think elections are real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get them to trust the institutions. And we've heard that over and over again. Hear from RFK Junior. You know, I'm here to restore trust in the institutions, Telsey Gabbart, I'm here to restore trusting. So she's there to get you to trust the CIA, the NSA and FBI and institutions like that. And he's there to get you to trust the CDC and the FDA, those those Elk. That's what trust Crump is about. He's about a building a fake trust.
Speaker 3: And that's also what banning these AI things would accomplish. There's the only thing that can discredit the government with an AI video generator is a good guy with an AI video generators, they'll try and build trust in these videos. While they will have the tools to create whatever they want.
Speaker 2: They a bad AI generator with a good AI generator exactly.
Speaker 6: I like that land Southern citizen read that one Kingdom law responding a ton of Lord. Yeah, you're right about them not wanting good people in the CI. I know a woman whose son left the CI back in the sixties because he couldn't do what they wanted him to do, which was against his conscience.
Speaker 2: They do the same thing with the military too, kicking people out left and right. Yeah, a lot of people talking about you know, look at this guy who he got put in this position of being had a Southern command and he left this job, this Admiral Halsey, only one year into what is typically a three year thing. It's like, what's going on with that? Did he feel like he was being set up with these war crimes as you're not on board with this? Did he criticize it and they gave him an option to resign quietly and they wouldn't make a big deal out of it. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Tucker shadow Boxer says Tucker should reveal the truth about COVID injections that I would believe him. Yeah, or Building seven even perhaps what is.
Speaker 3: Popular and everyone knows about it, then he'll get out in front of it.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, now that they've completely put in the police and surveillance state and even run the second shoe to drop, which is all the COVID stuff off at nine to eleven. Now Tucker's going to do a documentary about nine to eleven, and I imagine there's going to be a lot of fence sitting on that. I mean, he actively shut down people who wanted to come on his He would invite them on just so he could mock them. He wouldn't show the and I've played the clip for you.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you can show that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can't show that, can't show that. Well, I brought the clip and he'd say, all these people they just ask, you know, what is the melting point of steel? And all this. Well they had a point in terms of asking that and asking why three buildings follow their own footprint when only two of them were hit.
Speaker 6: The thing that always gets me is you'll ask what's the melting point of steel and they'll go, oh, well it was weakened. So yeah, if it's weakened, then the building is going to go mm hmm over like this. It's not going to collapse straight down into its footprint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've seen pictures.
Speaker 6: Now it's amazing to me, how stupid. I'm sorry i interrupt you, but it's how stupid so many people are, how they are incapable of following the trail of logic. Just if it's weakened, what happens? Does steel collapse like this?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it just disappears vaporizes. Yeah, we've seen pictures of buildings that have burned for several days that were steel framed, and like you're saying, Travis, they were bent, okay, but they didn't fall.
Speaker 6: It's you know, it starts to warp the frame, they start to move.
Speaker 2: It burned everything except for the steel frame. Steel frame is still there and it moves over a little bit. But you know, again, none of this stuff makes any sense. It's just like the magic bullet of the JFK assassination.
Speaker 6: Maybe it was actually the magic bullet that took down Building seven. It was still bouncing around. Yeah, it made its way from Dallas up to New York.
Speaker 3: There was a debunking thing. I think it was done by MythBusters where they had a steel bar directly over a fire of jet fuel and then just left that for a while. And then it bends in the middle of the Oh look look see it's proved. It's just we've debunked it.
Speaker 6: I'm debugging.
Speaker 3: I'm going to debunk as though. You know, the focused heat causing a slight bend proves it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's amazing how many midwits and morons watched MythBusters and they're like, well, I'm basically an engineer. Now I have my degree from TV. Thank you very much, minute man Militia. This guy Tucker is good at seeming articulate into eligent, but he hasn't said a damn thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll kind of set on the fence. Well, I don't know what they'd say about that.
Speaker 6: Anytime you listen to a politician or a professional news anchor talk, you come away with that sort of feeling. They'll ask them a simple yes or no question, and they spend ten minutes and they say neither yes nor no.
Speaker 2: That's right. So you get those jobs and keep them.
Speaker 6: GDP thre three point thirty. Trump has done more to further the deep state agendas than any Democrat could even dream of defy tyrants seventeen seventy six. Tucker is proof that even controlled op can say the right things.
Speaker 2: That's right. Everyone, Well, yeah, you have to say the right things or to be the controlled op that's a key part of it. You tell the truth for a long time, and then when it becomes really important, then they activate you. Right, it's like a sleeper cell.
Speaker 6: It's time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, you know, the old things that they would have during the Cold War. They talk about, well, we're going to send some Soviet agents and they're going to you know, this married couple is going to come and live as Americans in the US for quite a while, and then at some point you activated. But now, I don't know if any of that was real, if that was just a Hollywood thing, but I can imagine stuff like that would be real. And so you know, they're going to do all the right things and be model citizens until that day they want to turn them into saboteurs. And that's the way the controlled opposition stuff works. That's why when people say, well, look at all the stuff that he told us that was true, and look at how he woke me up and all the rest of stuff, and it's like yeah, and then what do you do when the chips were down in twenty twenty, when they really brought this thing in and the other shoe for the police surveillance state dropped. What did he do then? Maybe that was his purpose to gain your trust so he could stab you in the back. He'd get behind you so I could stamby in the back.
Speaker 6: Audi, Mr r says Americans, our country is in trouble. Trump, Argentina is dang. It's dang. Got to focus on Argentina first. Jerry Alatallo, George Washington Farewell address in proportion. As the structure of government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's why they built the government schools to enlighten it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Any dark agent, Yeah, that's one of those things. Just the average American should not wield any power. They absolutely should not be given any say in anything. They're too stupid, they are dangerous, should not be empowered. Southern citizen Ronald Reagan was the biggest cocaine dealer in the world. Well, of course he had the Gucci belt. You've seen the pictures.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, when you look at the fact that they're the CIA, and you know Ron Contra and all the rest of the stuff. You know, during the crack cocaine they created it. They did that to fund their war in Central America. So yeah, you're absolutely.
Speaker 6: Right, Southern Citizen, good user name. All while Reagan's wife pushed just Say No to Drugs campaign.
Speaker 2: Just say No to war, just say no to just say no.
Speaker 6: To Nancy Reagan. Yeah, Audi m R. R. Tucker's response to the c comment was a classic reaction from a deceiver, anger when confronted with the truth.
Speaker 2: And classically evasive. You know, he was a great dad. Whatever he did for a living right, so did not deny it. He did not did not deny it, did not agree with it directly. But you know, well, whatever he did, you know, don't you say another thing about him, or I'm going to kick your butt.
Speaker 3: Your father was CIA. I'm sorry, I can love. I can neither confirm nor deny that accusation.
Speaker 2: Being the offspring is CAI. I know exactly what to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, GDP through three thirty. CI has controlled the media for decades. Trump made a CIA controlled parade on TV long before he ran for the potus puppet position. Defy tire in seventeen seventy six. Without the War on drugs, there would be no drug cartels, drug traffickers, or drug dealers.
Speaker 2: That's right. We wouldn't have civil wants at for for sure. This absurd fiction of charging inanimate objects with crime and never charging their owners and then telling the owners, well, if you want to get it back, you'll have to take civil action. You'll have to sue us to get your property back because your property has committed a crime.
Speaker 6: Defy tyrants, seventeen seventy six. CIA smuggles drugs into America. Whistle blowers prove it, that's right, you can. Gary Webb was the guy that broke a lot of that, talked about it, got killed for it. There's the movie with Jeremy Renner, Shoot the Messenger, and there's just lots of documentation articles about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is a good movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Unfortunately, I think they got the ending wrong. I don't think that he committed suicide. He was not distressed. He had put his life back together again. He was fighting back and you see the sober and over again. He was very balanced. He had come on he'd done an interview with Alex and he was a very balanced person. He was not, you know, mentally distressed or anything like that. I mean he had been in the past, but he had overcome that. And so yeah, he.
Speaker 6: Was starting to win. He was starting to be recognized.
Speaker 2: That's right. I had been vindicated in all this stuff, and he was rebuilding his life and you know, advancing in terms of journalism and that type of thing. And then he supposedly commits suicide. He didn't do it when the chips were down. Yeah, they when it was succeeding.
Speaker 6: Waits right until it would be ridiculous, well more ridiculous. Defy tyrants, war on drugs, war on terror, war on COVID, CONVID, all bs. So called wars are wars on freedom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and wars on the American people. Yeah. And they're at war with the Constitution. That's why I had Trump burning the Constitution and his apocalypse. Now get up that he put himself in. Let's start with that.
Speaker 6: Jersey Boy eighty nine, The Jersey Boys. Those are the guys that do that. Oh what didn't I that's them right.
Speaker 2: Well, that was that was the name of the play they put together. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Jersey Boy eighty nine, Thank you very much. Says David, would you interview Jimmy from Brooklyn? Extremely informed and it is called into big conservative radio shows for forty years about the fake collapse of the Soviet Union and of the book I mentioned.
Speaker 2: So we'll take a look at it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jimmy from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: I assume I don't know how to find him. Yeah, it might be.
Speaker 6: More than one Jimmy in Brooklyn. I saw that Curtis siewa rage quit off of w ABC, which is a big channel. I mean it's the ABC News that's there in New York. He had one of his co hosts was telling him he needed to drop out of the race. You know, I don't know much about Curtis Sleiewe, but he seems to be a person who is who has integrity.
Speaker 2: He really believes what he says he believes. I don't think according to the polls, if polls are right, he doesn't have a chance. But you know, people in New York are going to get Mom Danny, and they're going to get him good and hard. And I think it's exactly what welcome to hell. He's got you for four years, that's what they want, so what they deserve, and it's going to be a lesson to everybody else to watch what happens there. Thank you joining us. Have a good day the common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com