Speaker 1: U dire wave. The scientific method cannot justify the scientific method. Therefore itself is a dogmatical.
Speaker 2: Respre suppositionists.
Speaker 3: Stop stop stop stop standing name.
Speaker 4: Stop stop stop stop.
Speaker 5: Stop stop stop stop stop stop students and stands assists.
Speaker 4: It's to stop it stops.
Speaker 2: Stop sto, and they just go. They never.
Speaker 1: Exactly right. Let's break this down. That's ridiculous praise claim and we'll notice how many, how many, how easy it is to to the bunk pas.
Speaker 4: So, let's.
Speaker 1: The Prazienski model of techno. Crown model was much more interested in the incremental, slow, killed baby and approach to bringing.
Speaker 6: The technocracy into being.
Speaker 1: So they're not going to send the Boneland security troops to round you up and put you in a FEMA camp. They'd much rather promote everybody being in mesh, video games, the Disney gulog, the virtual reality gulog. All this kind of stuff is much better FEMA camp in your home. They don't need the FEMA camp.
Speaker 6: It's it's too messy, it's a big ordeal, and it's all the nonsense of.
Speaker 1: All the patriot crap on the radio. That's not gonna happen. They don't need to the shadow of the global government is already here.
Speaker 6: And as we said, it's in the latter stages of the mopping up process to move it into the next phase and ig between two ages of the next age.
Speaker 1: I see, yo, yo yo, what's up?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Once you have atheism, there's not really yo yo yo. Welcome everybody hear me?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Wow? Look at that four hundred nerds on. I need to only stream on Saturdays and Sundays because the nerds pile in when it's the weekend. Nerves pile in when it's the weeknd. Gonna be spitting more bars. Probably gotta wreck, gotta wreck Tristan some more. A little age needs to get wrecked some more. Did you see that stream where he was talking smack again like he won that rap metal Yeah, dude, in your bald bunyon dreams, because he changed his outfit. Dude, if I didn't wreck him, why did Tristan change his outfit to a flannel tucked in looking like a looking like bald bunion, like a logger. He looked like a bald grunge fan, like a preppy grunge boy. Makes no sense. How could you be a crepy prepp eat grunge boy. Well Tristan was somehow he tucked in his flannel while he was out there logging. I don't even know what. Never mind, I'm not gonna make nasty jokes. I was about to make a nasty joke, but I'm not going to. Oh man. I went and I read Klaus. What her name?
Speaker 4: Klaus?
Speaker 1: Klaus, sh shwaves, push it, shut up, push it but push they real good?
Speaker 2: Swap push it.
Speaker 1: Rico swap ah then ric Swapa, what a name I think of q tips when I think of his.
Speaker 4: Name, swap Rico Schwab.
Speaker 1: The Shaping of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Welcome to the next installment of the Global Elite book series. And by the way, we do have super chats still, and that is that stream labs link. If you want to ask me. You're expert at all things Global Elite creepy. If you want to ask me questions, just use that little stream labs link there, you see, and it does what it's supposed to do. It pops up. We'll get the little the little light in his loaf for zombie running sprinting, and you send me your bitcoins and it goes into my bitfund, my bitcoin hedge fund and that's a joke, dummies. So we get so many people who, man, I get everyday comments that it's just I feel sorry for some of y'all. I feel sorry for some of you in those comments that people just don't get things. My bars fly five stories over the heads of all the normies. They don't understand the jokes I make jokes on my streams. People don't understand the jokes I make jokes. I made a bomb ass joke on that other live stream. Nobody even know what I knew what I was talking about. I'm just gonna have to start. I'm gonna record myself talking and then me commenting on myself because nobody gets my jokes but me. Maybe I'm just in my own mental prison. Maybe reality is just my own mind projecting. Right. We just watched Vanilla Sky with Coon Cruise with Tom Koon and my little Tom. I can't really do Tom, but I got I could do that little eighth of a Tom cruise Coom cruise. Laugh that I do Tom cringe, not Tom cringe. Vanilla Skoy was it was a little goofy. After many years, I hadn't watched Vanilla SKay in a long time and it was a little goofy dude.
Speaker 5: I was like, what.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we got a whole analysis coming up that will be virtual. Remember in the nineties when everything, Oh, dude, it's gonna be so awesome. When there's the net. We will surf the net all the time and it'll be like in your house and Mom's on the net.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: It'll be radical and virtual worlds. We'll all have a little carnival thing that you get in and spin around, you know, like a lawnmower man, and it'll be a virtual world that you get in. You be a god of your world, dude. And then when you watch the movies from the nineties of what they thought it would be, it was so dumb, dude, and it was not what they thought it would be. It was a damn unleashing Pandora's hellish dystopia box on the whole world. Pandora's Box, gross, dude. Pandora's Box needs a chastity belt on it because it has unleashed nastiness, garbage, juice, smooth these to attack the world. Yes, Jason Analysis decodes Jayson Analysis. Thank you for that, super chat. We'll begin to look at that four hundred and twenty seven nerds. But we're gonna do the Virtual World's movies, right, We're not gonna do the Matrix that I still played out and I've done that. I've talked about the Matrix. I don't know how many times I do have a stream analyzing the Matrix. But we're gonna talk about Vanilla Sky. We're gonna talk about hackers, Thirteenth Floor, Johnny Namonic, some of those shitty ones, you know, and a couple more big ones now I forgot what they were. Existence Yes, David Cronenberg with Jude Lure, Jude Louire, Jude Loure, Jude Lowell, Jude lou uh and there was one more, one more Virtual Worlds movie. Lawnmarer Man. Yes, dude, lawnmower Man. Shout out to Isaac who also did a lawnmower Man recently. This was not planned. People think, oh, you ripping off people. No, I Burmas planned to do Holy Mountain at the same time we planned to do Holy Mountain. Isaac did lawnmar Man. I've not heard his analysis of lownmar Man. I'm sure it's good. So shout out to Isaac. We just had that podcast with Isaac and Sam Tripoli and the comedian Chrissy Mayor. I'll be doing a stream with her. I think next week I'm gonna try to prod her and annoy her about women comedians, see if she can handle the heat. And then Isaac will be coming up. Isaac and I are going to do a stream on that crazy creeper, what's your name, Marjorie Cameron? We're gonna do a stream on that. How do I look hotter with more lights? Do I look hotter as a the blazing face of a beautiful angel or as a dark, brooding, acne scarred team.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, And we need to we get another stream with TRUSTA we'll trust in coming up. We are gonna do what are we gonna do? Thrist What do we say? Goss?
Speaker 8: You like?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Now the whole YouTube? You remember they used to talk about the cycle Puts world. We're run by the cycle put Remember that guy, what's his name? I met him at the Conspiracy conference and in an onion in London. I should have called it onion because they just eat onions in London.
Speaker 4: Raw.
Speaker 1: They just uh an onion England and it smells weird. The whole city smells like Grandma, so it literally does. That's gotta be some kind of weird mind control where they pump out of the street vents down there where the the Freemasons are under the city pumping out weird lotion smells to the whole city too. It's not calming. I don't know what it is. It smells like Grandma's soaps. But I met Thomas Sheridan, that guy We'll run by the cycle Put, so he got eybody talking about Psycho cycle Put for about two years on YouTube and then everybody decided that it was narcissus. Remember that that was in the next two years a narcissus on YouTube. And now everybody talking about you're gorsuch in me and Tristan was playing those clips of those crazy vegans talking about your gos rogen gose logan not even knowing what that means. Like literally, when somebody disagrees with them, they say, you're goschen Me. That's disagreeing with you is not gaslighting, dummy. Gaslighting is when I steal your butt and I've got your butt in my hands and you say, did you take my button? I say no. One stole your butt. That's gaslighting. It's named after the George Kukor film from the forties. It's the most Hitchcock, non hitchcock movie, really good movie, and it's because that rich dude marriesh Ingrid Bergmann and wants her money, and he just starts playing all these little tricks and psyops, hiding her rings, hiding her candies, making her think ghosts are everywhere. It's all a bunch of tricks. That's what gaslating is. Doing things in your face that are completely contrary to the evidence right in front of your face. That's gasing. Disagreeing with you and refuting you is not gasolighting, dummies. But Tristan was playing those clips of the Vegan.
Speaker 8: Studio, the Golden Tris Stringer gafilater.
Speaker 1: G O s s l y t e r goscilater. That's not gasolining. And the other movie we picked was another hitchcock that relates to mind control, which actually I think Jamie and I covered it a long time ago, but that's been so long that's kind of forgot. We're gonna do Marnie Uh, Tippy Hedron and Sean Connery, and that one relates to mind control as well. Good Hitchcock. So that'll be coming up. I'm just talking aout. Stuff is coming up. Do you notice nobody got my joke about Mike Tyson in that stream. That hurt my feelings because we're talking about Britney and Sam Tripoli said, he said.
Speaker 8: Uh du Bretney, Breddney, Brad My Tysons don't cord Nowadays, I'm smoking with up and I said.
Speaker 1: Toctic Brittany, Toctic Brittany tactic and nobody got it. Well, that's that's how it goes now. You tell you crack jokes. Nowadays, it's just it just sits there like a lump in the room and everybody stares at it. There we go, what's that? What's home? Home? Mad e t for three dollars, Thank you very much. JENSA philosophy five bucks. Do you think black Hebrew Israelite ideology has a possibility of going mainstream? Mister Cannon recently said some of their stuff about melanin makes people superior, and then your your comment runs off the screen. I can't see the rest of it. Yeah, this is another cult. I mean, it's just a cult with a there's all these cults everybody loves to formulate cults and ideologies because cults are great ways to control people. And so all cults always contain a little bit of truth. So just like limited hangouts, right, they contain a little bit of truth. As we'll see with Colaus Klaus's book will contain a little bit of truth. Then we saw that actually in a lot of the global elite books, they will have aspects of truth, and that's how they hook people. Right. You couldn't hook people on this stuff if there wasn't some truth to it. Right, So he'll talk about, oh, conspiracies blah blah blah. Therefore buy into my grand narrative conspiracy. Now, just because it's a grand narrative doesn't mean that it's wrong. It's wrong for factual reasons, not just because because everybody tells the grand narrative. That's what we saw in the Gym Bob stream. But yeah, if you talk about conspiracy stuff, that then turns people over into some weird cult niche that's like total you know, fake fed to territory. I think that's my suspicion. And we did a stream on co Intel a long time ago. We done two two good ones on co Intel, me and Hesher and I don't forget who else on there, Sean Hilton. I think that was a good stream. Go we should find that stream. That's good boiler room that did on co Intel because I know that's old, but that's the model that all these same things use. It's just the same patterns kind of repeated. And then when I didn't want a long time ago on NGOs and think tanks right, re engineering Society, I did that about four years ago. Both of those streams are just packed with you know, factual information. Those are really good that illustrate. Once you see that pattern of how it's done with the template, the cults template, then you notice it every time. It's like, oh, come on, that dude's a fed Oh come on, that's fake and give me a break, dude. Right, So it's the same pattern. It's always the same and absolutely what's almost five hundred nerds. Oh, I'm getting nervous now. We've never seen so many nerds in one place just to hear me talk smack. Anyway, let's get to shape into the future. I've talked enough smack. Actually, right now, everybody's like, what are you gonna when are you gonna give me the facts, dude. And by the way, we have always been here doing goofy stuff. I don't know where these people. I guess they're new. If you're new here, I do my thing, bro, I do my thing. That means I act silly because I'm actually a silly person. Who's that we got like a who was that?
Speaker 8: Did you?
Speaker 1: Gift? Looked like a cross between Michael Scott and Obama? Justice one one one donated five dollars. It's pretty good Obama, right. But we have always been here making jokes. The first videos I'll uploaded here were jokes back in two thousand and six seven. I don't know, and the people are like, what, just do joking around? Because guess what, people will listen to you if you joke around. You just sit here and read your facts, people go to sleep, dude, worrying. But if I act like a clown and a fool and a dick, people will pay tension. That's why we got five hundred nerds here right now. And I didn't even plan this until today. I just woke up and said, I'm gonna go talk to five hundred nerds today at least at least right I sound like Nick Ky. Sometimes, yes, I do my thing, and there's always somebody not getting the jokes. Somebody today said, I'm unstubving from your channel because you have a picture of a girl with google eyes. That's Britney Spears, dummy, you don't know who Britney Spears is a girl with googly eyes pre Britney.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Now this book, now, remember, Davos. Okay, so, Davos, how are we almost We're almost probably like fifty now fifty books of the elite. What other channel has given you this info?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: How many more channels are giving you this hot off the grill info? Not many when this is about number fifty, probably forty eight nine, maybe maybe fifty. And Klaus is the chairman, executive chairman and the founder of World Economic Forum. And this is just one of the many elite contacts Davos, Right, there's many of these. This is just one of them. But Klaus put everything into this book and made it really easy for us, because yes, we've been through dozens and dozens does but one of the advantages, and this is by the way, probably the most recent. We look at the global shelf over there, Brazinski. No, we did one guy about CIA anthropology in Alex Ebeya's book that's older. That's like two thousands though, So this is actually the most recent global elite book. Interesting because most of them are old, you know, but because they planned this stuff, you know, a long time ago. This one is, this is this is a couple of years ago. Now keep in mind a couple of years ago, right, So none of what we see today had happened yet, because two years ago is prior to today if you didn't so today is right now and two years ago is before right now? Do you guys get that? I know some of y'all out there a little slow on the uptake. My jokes don't land, So maybe I should just I'll have a footnote for every sentence that I have, and then we'll put a footnote to this footnote. A footnote is an explanation to the reference you see. A reference is what you're referring to. So I'll just explain everything that I say for some of y'all slower people, as some of y'all a little slow out there. Anyway, This book has the endorsement of the CEO of Microsoft. I don't know if this is still the CEO of Satya, Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft and Satya, says in the intro, we gotta we gotta be global, and we gotta be robotic, and we got to have fair technology, and we are all responsible. There's your immediate buzzwords kind of gives the whole thing away pretty quickly. Right, we know where this is going, Right, we gotta be who does I'm on? We gotta be fair. By the way, Klaus will repeat this many times. This was also Gil Bates. Remember he was saying this in some of his recent interviews. Oh, we have a more fair economy. Technology has more fair. Color me skeptical dog, but I don't believe that Gil really wants.
Speaker 2: To be fair.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I just I just don't believe that five hundred and nineteen, Well got a lot of board people on a Saturday, five hundred and twenty four.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody, Jay Dar from Jay's analysis. You can support the show with the replacement for super chats, which is stream Labs right there. You can send me your questions there and I we'll get to them eventually. Now, so what does Klaus say, Well, he says, let's start this book off. Right, we got revolutions in the past. We got one, two, three revolutions, and now we got the fourth that is coming. Now we are in the fourth, the fourth revolution, you got it is the final revolution. Remember, we've talked about this in many many talk We did hux Ley's, we did bertrand Russell E. C. Wells. They all talk about final revolution, especially Huxleys. The final revolution is the fourth, this one, and it's got little gold cheerios. I don't know what the cheerios mean.
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 1: Are they bolts? I don't know what that is. Somebody said, look like cheerios, and I said, well, I'll be damned this golden cheerios. I don't know what those bolts are. But they represent the robotic era. Right, we're entering into sky Net. That's the point here. That's the fourth fourth Revolution, sky Net. That's the summation here, the let's see what the first few revolutions. The first revolution, he says, was in Onion, Onion, the city of Onion, UK, by the way, not London. I called it Onion earlier, the city of Onion. They were the first to mechanize, right, you had this massionization, the machines with industry. This is where you get the uh. Who are those weirdos called the guys that wanted to smash all the textile machines, the original warriors against machines. They were like the proto sort of communists. What were they called? My stupid professor was like the world authority on these guys. You guys know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 1: What's that called the uh? The the blo the blokes out in the country of England that didn't look the metal machines or the little the dumb peasant blokes there was. Look, give me a damn spear. You're all going to take out these machines with me spee and give them a globby wobble, right because they always use these terms blood heightes. Thank you. Yes, the lud eyes, the luloits was the blokes. There was Look, there was the there was John connor, there was John O'Connor fortning machines with the speech give me a little globby wobble. That's the wrench. By the way, in British talk, if you didn't know an onion speak, give me a little globy wobble. You no wobble is glooby wobble. Yes, luod iyes, thank you, five hundred and forty three. What's up. We're gonna set a record for me alone today, five hundred and forty global the globy wobbles, Yes, exactly, ludyes, thank you, saboteurs.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so this actually comes up here. I mean he doesn't mention the ludd Ice, but that's the period of the luod Ice. And they were actually onto a little bit, but they drank too much of that swill. They were drinking too much peasant swill. They were two enmeshed in the winch maids, the wench maids. The wench maids had casted too much of a wench made spell upon the peasants for the peasant revolt against the machines. So we had uh in the eighteenth that was first. Then eight teen ten to nineteen thirty, he says, is the second revolution, this is radio, TV phones, fertilizer. This is like Birch and Russos conclude fertilizer there because I guess that helped food production or whatever. And then so the third revolution is what's the third? I don't know what the third is. He kind of blends them together. So I'm kind of confused here, But a long story short, he basically says, from seventeen fifty to twenty seventeen, the changes in the world were just crazy exponential. Basically, well, yeah, duh, who doesn't know that, But he says, so what we got to do now is look at the changes that will come between twenty twenty to twenty fifty. What I always tell you. I always tell you that they talk about the next decades, right, twenty thirty, twenty fifty. That's how that stuff is actual Where we don't, he says. The plan is according to the World Economic Forum, by twenty fifty, we got to make sure everything is fairly distributed. Really yeah, he says. The fourth revolution has to be managed. You see these previous ones, they weren't really managed. They kind of had some level of management, maybe different power blocks, cartels, this kind of stuff, he says, But the next one really has got to be commandeered. I always tell you, what do I say that? They're always saying we got to commandeer control emerging tech, emerging ideas, inventions, movements, ideologies, Commandeer them, make sure you grab them, grasp them. He says. We got to have no more cars. Stop driving. That's the first thing cars have got to go in order to move into reset austerity. That's where all this is going. Obviously, you gotta have you can't have you driving around. You can't be going out to make out corner right and smooching. You can't have that independence. You gotta be at home in your pod.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: He says, look, governments are not enough, right if we're gonna actually do this, but I'm glowing here, so dang, it's on his bride dog. Governments are not enough. They don't do much, so we gotta do. We've gotta have a big entity. Now, wait a minute. If governments are not enough, then another entity that's another government. How's that gonna be enough? Well, because that's what they're gonna control, you see. So this bait and switch type of thing. And he says, we've given more and more freedoms. It's time to con contract. Bring rain that in, bring that in too much freedom, rein it in. And he says we've got to focus on systems holistically and not individual pieces of technology. And that's interesting because that's not what I expected old Klaus to say. I figured he would have just said you know, just control everything now. But he's saying, let's shift our focus of elites to not the piecemeal stuff, right, but to the big picture and entire systems and as systems analysis approach. Now you've heard me talk about this for many, many years because I study systems analysis in the sense of worldviews, presuppositions, velten schanskrieg, worldview, warfare, and so you know this a whole transcendental argument is based on systems approach, right, So it was odd to see Klaus saying, Okay, let's shed basically that Enlightenment baggage that everything is just piecemeal and compartmentalized. He says, let's look at big entire systems. That's gonna make sense when we actually look later on it. Some of the other things that people found over at the World Economic Forum website where they are actually planning an entire biosphere, life sphere, social sphere system to come in. That's brand new, you see. That's why he's saying, move away from the old Enlightenment idea and these Industrial revolution time period ideas of this particular time to move to a system's approach now, because we've successfully broken everything down with that older empirical model. Now we can move into the holistic approach. And how many other of the elite's books do we see say the exact same thing to Copper said that right, he said, it's time to move away from logical empirical analysis. We're done with that, We've done enough with that. Now we need to move into you know, everybody being basically a manifestation of the Goddess. That's what he says. Literally, all of life, he says, Klaus now is going to change, and we've got to make sure that everything's going to be fairly redistributed by who, by the way, who decides what's the fair redistribution? Well, of course Klaus and his ros do at the world that can um inform it. They're going to make sure that it's fair. I promise, dude, I promise.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, it's going to be fair. Chill, dude's chill. So what are the four things where action needs to be.
Speaker 3: Had?
Speaker 1: According to Klaus, systems analysis, arranging and re engineering, entire systems, empowerment whatever that means. Come on now, values and intentional designs, systems design and values. He's saying, basically, we're not gonna let things run default. He says, we're going to by design, step in and steer the future. Duh, what have I said? Now? Remember here's the When the elite write these books, it's oh, yes, well, of course that's sophisticated, and that's profound. When when anyone else talks about it, Oh, you're a crank, dude, you're a quack, you're a cook, dude, you're a quack. When I just sit here and read you the books that they write, now I'm a quack. Yeah, And he says values. He says, guess what, it's time to return to values. No, wait a minute, I thought we were in Enlightenment neutrality. I thought we lived in a world of just neutral brute facts. That's the Enlightenment materialist world. Be right, No, no, no, no, no. You see now that that's been broken down. Time to reintroduce holistic systems, reintroduce values. Did you hear that values? This book, he says, is written for the leaders of the future. And he says disruptive technologies are important, we got to control those. But he says, really what we got to worry about is bringing into reality the value systems that go along with the text. Systems that we want to steer the future into. So there you go. I mean right away in the first chapter, how many times have I told you that there's no neutrality? Grag bonch Bnchent tollers, there's no neutrality. Greg Bonnsen was actually right, there is no neutrality. You can't there's no such saying as a neutral system, because contained within any system is the assumption that that system is in some way rational or some way coherent, and thus it contains some notion of value, namely that the system is true with value, that it should be followed or consistent. Those are those are ethics, those are values, value judgments. And he says, we got to do this because chips and DNA are the future. How are we going to put lays and bugles inside of people? Yes, that's my code, right. How are we going to put lays and bugles and Dorito's in people if they don't have the value system that that's a good thing to do. And he literally starts talking about Gatica level stuff, right, ju Louel again, Vadica Gada Vatica. Well, he is the pope, and that show it. Vatica Gatica with Uma Thurman.
Speaker 4: And Jude Luel and.
Speaker 1: Ethan Hank. He's like, just change everybody's values to where they love the chips, right, but we love our doritos. Give me my dorito and I put that dorita in my arm. Dude, turn me into a turn me into Chester Cheetah, turn me into chester Cheeto. He says, why, because this is the robot takeover. Yes, twenty four twenty five, Bro, we're at the robot takeover. We're at sky Net right now, right, the drunk beer swelling peasant blokes did not defeat sky Net. John O'Connor did not beat Skynet. Skynet's here now. It came Arnold, Where where are you at?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: You were feeding your mules carrots and you're supposed to be out here punching Klaus and taking down Skynet. Dude, where was you at? That's a joke, by the way, for somebody trust to attack me over that. No, but Arnold says he's a vegan now right. I thought Arnold was going to save us from Skynet.
Speaker 2: We were duped.
Speaker 1: He's just sitting in his hot tub, small the stogies, right in his hot tub, riding up mountains on his tricycle. Literally, that's what he said.
Speaker 4: In that video.
Speaker 1: I just rided to tricycle up to mountain smoke stogies is not even possible, but I did it anyway. Anyway, So Klaus was talking about the robot takeover in the gig economy, which is the replacement for a real economy, and he says that's going to lead to massive unemployment. And he says that this massive unemployment and rise of the machines, skynet stuff, he says it's gonna lead to mass inequality. Wherever he was saying, this was all by design. And he says, once we've got the mass inequality, dude, then everybody's gonna fall for redistribution. Then they're all gonna want They're gonna scream, They're gonna.
Speaker 9: Squeal, give me my UBI, squealing for that UBI. Squeal for that UBI, give me that UBBI. The mob, the mob will squeal for.
Speaker 1: That UBI once we have wrecked the economy and then we can redistribute the wealth. That's what he said. Now, all the people on this out here in the internet sphere, Mom's on the net, think they think that we're fighting Marxists because that woman at BLM said she's a Marxist. That's just at the street level.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: Again, here's the real quote Marxist. He's not even a Marxist. This is the real fascism right here, because he says, we got to we're gonna bring in an entire system based on the austerity reset model. Then we're going to redistribute all the wealth. And that's I guess it doesn't stop there, bro, it doesn't stop there. It's all of it. It's all of it that you heard me talk about in this whole series. It's all in Klaus's book. Now, there was a Guardian article from about two thousand, I don't know, it was about ten years ago, and it was the one from the Ministry of Defense white paper that predicts the future in the next ten to twenty years, flash mobs, the rise of Marxism. It does mention Marxism. I'm not saying there's no such thing as Marxism. I'm just saying that the people on the street that think they're Marxists, do you really think that they are running this? No, of course not. Who actually thinks that. Well, some naive people out here commenting on the internet think that. But Klaus says that they are going to redistribute who the tech technocrats. They're going to have a giant redistribution system based around all the dystopia tech nightmare stuff that you think that you've heard me talk about, that's in all the movies. He says, I can't readmo running. He says, we got to learn to be true global citizens. Once we are truly global citizens, we can realize that the future economy will be green and clean and will be democratized because of bioweapons. That's a little odd, but whatever. And then he says he says, we want a pro human future. He says, but we're gonna give that value system. Now. See that sounds good. Oh see he's pro human. Yeah. But then he goes on to say, once we massively deep hop he says, that's for him, pro human equals translation the elite that's pro human. Dummy, Imagine actually believing this. Imagine being that naive to believe that he's pro human. He's got cheerios on his book. No more neutrality admitted by one of the elite. He says, none of these areas are neutral. Wait a minute, I thought for the last four hundred years of enlightenment. There's scientific neutrality, philosophic academic neutrality. Oh ha ha ha, we duped you. There's not actually neutrality. That was a lie. That was a lie to make people think there was neutrality. And now we will introduce the new system. That is not theory, that is not value neutral, that is theory. Laden, ha ha, it was always theory, Laden, We tricked you. What did I tell you the whole time? What have I been saying over and over and over? There's no neutral systems. They are all value laden theory, Leyden. You can support with super chats, ask me questions if you want movement right there in that length. All right, So Klaus goes on. He says, uh, oh, suddenly we ought to be anti nuclear. I don't really have any I don't really have any opinion on nuke. I don't know what new how I'm talking about nuclear energy here. I would assume that if suddenly all the elites are against it, that probably was good and was probably was easy. But I don't know. I don't really have any opinion on it. But I think it's odd that Klaus and all his buddies are like, Okay, now it's time to we're not nuclear anymore, and we don't like gas and coal. All those are evil. That's that's all, like, you know, part of the green scan, he says, the future will be green energy. We don't even know what that is, but green energy is you know, the circular economy, recycling, sharing, the sharing economy, the you don't own anything, you roll them around in a van with other Zoomers and millennials, that kind of thing. That's the future, he says. Tiny living in the see tiny living. How come all of the proponents don't tiny live. They all have yachts. Dude, they have giant yachts. Tiny living, and they have giant yachts, palaces, castles, tiny living. Imagine being this dumb. I wouldn't mind having a tiny boat. That would be fun live on a little like a tiny like a tiny yacht. That would be more fun than riding around in a tiny airstream Vand like the Zoomers did, a little tiny yacht that you live in like the size of a closet, but it's super fancy. It's got a gold toilet, like don Trump. It's just a little closet, bathroom yacht, a tiny yacht. That would be weird. Everything in it's tiny, so you feel like a giant and you're like hunched over. Anyway, AI is the future.
Speaker 2: The new.
Speaker 1: World Economic Forum ideology, he says, is to put forth a social covenant. Covenant that's an odd biblical word to use, he says. The new social covenant, he says, we'll reflect the values of a new world. So notice this again. You've been told there's no values. Values are completely made up. There's no such thing. It's everything is just purely neutral. Oh, by the way, it's not anymore. Let us give you values. What are the values? I'll make up a World Economic Forum ten commandments. I'm not kidding. What does that mean? The World Economic Forum's new ten commandments are everything's collectivized except for Klaus and Leocaprio and everybody else that lives in palaces and yachts, stewardship of the environment. You don't actually own anything. It's loaned to you by the elite, apparently right, Your car actually is the property of Klaus Schwab, you see, that's what he's saying. And if you're good, you can maybe use it for a little while. Everything you have, your renting from him, basically is what he's saying. He says, here's some of the here's some of the values. He lists literally probably about ten of them, but here's some of the values. He says, the global new World order technocrat values are education. I wonder why that's so important. Controlling the ethics of investors. That's I didn't expect that one, but I guess it does make sense. He says, investing has to be done ethically. Now, oh, everything is ethical now remember here, So for ever since you know, atheism, Enlightenment, materialism, Darwinism, all you've been told forever is since then is that there's no such thing as objective morals or ethics or true. It's it's all relative, dude, There's nothing, there's no objective right and wrong. It's whatever you want. Now, Suddenly, all of economics and corporate the corporatesphere is supposed to be ethical. What do Why am I supposed to be ethical if there's no ethics it's all subjective? What does that even mean? You gotta be ethic?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I can give you a reason as to why you should be ethical, because I have a worldview that makes sense for ethics. But these people don't believe in a worldview. I mean, it's just purely arbitrary, right, it's whatever they say. And that's literally, yes, it's time to reintroduce the ethics bro organized cultures, organized schooling, brainwashing, uh, controlling our decision making, it's it's it's everything, right, So uh, and then this is dumb. He comes up with the Code of Ethics for young scientists. So, now, like you know, because of Neil mctyson, de GRESSI, Bill Nye or whatever, you now, the new rock star is a quote scientist. But that's not really who the rock star is. It's a pop scientist who believes in a bunch of nonsense. That's the new rock star. That's so they're they're they want to make the scientists the new rock star. But of course these people aren't really scientists. It's like a facade, right, they're propagandists. They're all part of like a you know, cadre of so called skeptics like Michael Shermer and all these people. And then it's a bunch of like it's literally like disinformation. It's more like a counterintelligence, psychological warfare type of thing is actually what they do. But he says, I'm going to give you a code of ethics, a code of ethics for young scientists. I mean anybody who has, you know, like a little bit of philosophical knowledge. I mean, just see how totally ad hoc and transparent all this is. I mean it's literally based on absolutely nothing. It's all just ad hoc, completely out of thin air. And he says that, well, we got to do this because a new society is emerging and everything will be redone and everything will be reorganized. Don't you understand that I'm telling you what they say they're going to do, this is telling you the future. Dude, Let's do a couple of these super chats. Let's see where we are. Hear justice, just ice ice baby. He says, five bucks, thank you for a global elite series. Off topic, what are your thoughts on hustoral logical investigations is good? He shows that scientism is based on logic. Science is based on logic, excuse me, and a lot of what we see as scientists. But hus So Husserl has a good presubsitional critique of psychologism, materialism, that kind of stuff. But he also still thought he could find some kind of mystical neutrality with bracketing, and it doesn't work. So there's some good insights and critiques in Hustorle, but doesn't really go anywhere. Mark says, for five bucks, mark them, mark them up, boys, he says, Jay, assuming that the twenty twenty sequence is get your city on lockdown, a civil disturbance, and then there's if there's not an election, could we have tracking stabs? What's up? Welcome? Thank you for that super chat? And I lost my place? What is I don't know? Timelines, man, I don't know. I mean, who could have predicted where we're at now? I mean, you can predict the big picture, but I mean unless you're at some kind of insider, you know, you're not gonna be able to predict what's going to happen in a month. I really don't know me Sorry. I wish I could give you a better layout, but I you know, I don't know. I'm not an insider. I don't have inside information. I just read the books of the elite, that's it. And it's always big picture stuff. They don't tell you what's coming, you know, in a month. Now, sometimes I'll tell you what's coming in a month in a weird you know, cryptic way and you know fiction or whatever, so sometimes but orthodox eighty three five bucks, I'm a big fan, thank you. Leading up to World War three, will technocrats what be wiped out? I don't know, or will it? Will there mostly be an escape of and I say, I can't read these long super chats because they go off the screen. I don't know what the rest of it is, follow up questions something. Uh, I don't know, y'all. I mean, I'm kind of still new to stream labs, so you're gonna have to keep the questions maybe like one line because I can't see the rest of that. But I don't know, dude. It's just like that last guy Mark them.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure we're gonna see all kinds of crazy stuff happening. You know, there's gonna be probably wars will break out, regional wars. I don't know, dude, But you know everybody asked that question, what's gonna happen the next month? What's gonna happen in two months? I don't know, man?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Andre Andre Andre for five bucks says is corunka fight? Our humans capable? Well, I mean the military has studied biol warfare for a long time. So yeah, I imagine that it is possible to engineer things. I don't know to what degree things are fake or engineered.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you have talks on this? Not really, I mean who really knows that anyway, unless you're like involved in or something cush ten bucks. Are there any jobs in America that are worth pursuing that aren't heavily affected by PC koof and AI seven KGB. I don't know. I feel like I'm not much of a help. These are tough questions. I mean, you're asking you, guys, are I mean, they're good questions, but they're questions I can't answer. I don't know what the answers are to these issues. I've not been in the normal job sphere for five years. I mean I've been doing this full time for four or five years, so I don't know what the corporate world is like. I hear it sucks. I mean I had a bitchy manager. She sucked, he was awful. So there's probably a lot of still bitchie managers running around, that would be my guest. And there's probably still HR departments and they probably don't like you, so uh, probably not. But maybe you could go find a golf course where some where it's they like you, you go be a go be, like Bill Murray and Caddy Shit or whatever. Maybe the golf companies are still fun. Nano nerd ten dollars. The book points to outer space as the goal for all of this new tech. As Christian, do we reconcile space, colonization, don't. I don't even pay attention to that stuff, dude, space is again, right, it's not really, it's just a joke, dummies. I don't think we're going to colonize space. I mean, I just and I don't really waste any time trying to reconcile that to the you know, second coming or in times or I mean personally, I think that weaponizing space. I don't actually think it's about going to Mars and all this kind of gibber jabber. I think it's just about controlling like the upper atmosphere for ICBMs and for telecommunications and for surveillance. That's what I think space is really about. And I think it was always about that. I think all of NASA was just like this thing that was as a frontist piece for a secret space program that was just about controlling the upper atmosphere, surveillance, telecommunications, skynet. That's all I think it's for. That's my view, but I don't have any I mean, everybody loves the really speculative stuff, right. I was listening to a podcast and they were talking. They were doing all the speculations, and there's nothing wrong with I'm not saying you can't speculate. Good grief, man, this light makes my eye look maybe this look like I'm I'm a damn corpse. I'm not actually a corpse. I'm a beautiful man. I'm not a glowing corpse, I promise, guys. But this light is so weird today. Everybody loves this really speculative. I don't know about these really speculative things. I don't know. What I do know is what they say is coming and what I can document. I'm not saying you're bad. I appreciate the super jets and I appreciate speculation, but even that high octane speculation, it's fun. But I really don't know. You guys ask like five questions. I do not know the answer to it. So then he moves on, Let's see where's Clau's going. Is Klaus says the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights, he says, is a model. He says, maybe we could update that. Yeah, right, dude, the Declaration of Human Rights, by the way, that's actually from old Masonic stuff French Revolution. Remember that they came up with the Declaration of Human Rights and it's under this giant all seeing eye because it's a Masonic thing. I'm not saying that rights are bad, but it's just like everything else that we've been talking about. There's no prima fascia brute fact that tells you what rights are. Rights quote unquote, rights only make sense within a system, within a worldview. And by the way, Klaus seems to know that, right. I mean, how are you gonna just know what a right is without like the whole system that goes along with it. So the question is then, what's the right system? What's the most coherent system? All right, let's see, he says, global democracy and rights demand global fairness and redistribution of wealth, and we need to fix world hunger. So now world hunger matters suddenly, right, it doesn't matter right now? Apparently, But according to Klaus, well, these are just tool these are just like virtue signal tools that you pull out the cards, you play at the right time, like the Illuminati card game. Exactly, Oh, let's play this card virtue signal. Right, cult Alien invasion, play the cards at the right time. And he says about, I didn't know we had a global democracy. Who decided this? By the way World War two United Nations decided it's a global democracy. I mean, I'm saying that, yes, World War two initiated a kind of global democracy. But what I'm saying is that it doesn't make sense because democracy is everybody makes the decision. But did everybody make a decision that they wanted a democracy? What if they wanted to a global Quizots how to Rock? What if they wanted a global palm Wa Deep? What if they wanted a global republic? What they wanted a global What's another form of government? Anarchy? What if they wanted a global.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm out of the forms of government. There's not that many monarchy. I guess Quizot's Hot Rock is kind of like a global monarchy, those sorts. But I didn't get to vote for palm war Deep. What if I wanted to vote for palm Wa Deep?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I didn't get to vote for that. But democracy is Oh, but you you've just been so the elite have told you that you have this That doesn't make any sense, but whatever, it's your right to freely have all the shit that I mandate you have. That's basically what we're saying here. Water and food. He says, Oh, there's water shortages and food shortages, so therefore we need to redistribute all the wealth. Do what a scam? Then he talks about the social Gospel and we need to replace you know, religious thought and all that's with more of the social gospel stuff. And then it gets a little more interesting. He moves into well, we got a lot of climate change, a lot of hot a lot of heat everywhere, and so we've got to reallocate wealth because of all the heat. Yes, that's what he says. And then he says, we've got blockchain, and land rights can be once we get everybody on some kind of blockchain. By the way, I'm not the technolog Jess and themselves are not evil. I'm not saying cryptocurrency is evil. I'm not. But he's saying that we need to use these emerging technologies. These new technologies turn them over into a thing where we can have everything on a single system, he says. And then he says, we can reallocate all the land in the world. That's literally what he says. He says, Then we can have a carbon credit trading system market for the whole world, monitored by nanobot satellites, connected to the blockchain, to the globalist blockchain, he said, yes, you heard me right, he says, Then we can get rid of fossil fuels. There's no such thing as fossil fuels, dummy, because oil is not dinosaur juice. How many times do we have to say this, The smartest people in the world really fossil You think oil is squished up dinosaurs?
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I think about that for about a minute. I think about how dumb that is. And yet every one of these supposed scientific elite global elite are still talking about dinosaur juice. Come on, dude, It's a giant house of cards once you see through it. And then he says, guess what Universal basic income? He says. We are already testing out the universal basic income in multiple countries. He says, UBI is at present seen as a radical idea, but from Finland to Kenya to California to India and beyond. This is in twenty eighteen, you see. He says, we're already testing out UBI. Where are the all the apologies for all the times that I was right about all this stuff and people just went ape shit on me. I haven't had many apologies. I can remember all that ass hats that went ape shit, but not many apologies. He says, We're gonna have more women in math and science. He says, emerging tech must transform the social dynamics to shape the future. And I'm not joking, I'm not kidding that he says this. He says, already our AI has to be reprogrammed because the AI is racist. I'm not joking. He says that on pitch sixty two and sixty three. And yes, he says inversion, we've got to start inverting things to more so that we can get equalization. So that's the logic here, is that things are not fair because of things unequally distributed in life, across the everything, all that money whatever, IQ right, this is what he says. It's all distributed in a weird way and it's unfair. So when you invert things, it's supposed to be like a seesaw. Oh, it's going to make things more fair. Oh really, really, dude, Come on, who is so stupid is to believe that this giant conglomeration of con artists really wants to make the world a more fair place. Well, a lot of people are that dumb. A lot of people are that dumb. But are you noticing the pattern here of like how it's all connected and it's all linked in the sense of the different areas of life that he says are going to be reorganized and re engineered. Next is quantum computers. Now I'm a little iffy on I'm not saying that I know for sure there are or are not. I don't know. And he says that they're kind of theoretical, right, IBM supposedly has the proto version. And then there's d wave. I mean, I viewed this like cloning. I don't know. Maybe I'll throw this over in the maybe bin, like the ten to twenty thirty percent range of maybe true, probably bullshit. I don't know, because there's a lot of fakery in science. People don't know this, but there's a lot of propaganda in fakery. He says, the idea was just theorized thirty years ago by Fineman. Right, Richard Fyneman, it's a conjecture, he says, So do we really even have this yet or is it just like science fiction? Maybe one day we'll have that, right, if there is, you know, again, I don't doesn't destroy my world view. If there to be quantum computers, I'm just saying I don't know. And he says, uh, you know, we already are tapping into the secrets of DNA and biohacking.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: And he says, we're gonna put we can store information perhaps in DNA. That's that's getting weird, dude, he says.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He says we need to come up with a cryptocurrency. He says he likes the idea of cryptocurrency being international and outside of nation states, but it's gotta they've got to figure out how to lock it all down, control all that you see. He says, blockchain and the Internet of things will be the key. And he says that will help us get rid of all national regulations, you see, so that we can have an international internet of things and blockchain that is connected to everything, the commodification of all items and all of life. You see connected to the blockchain, connected to nanotech, nano satellites, internet of things, connected to skynet, connected two five gut. Are you noticing a pattern here of all things connected in the web web, So by twenty thirty, he says, internet of things is the target goal. Internet of things is the core infrastructure so that we can have five guh doritos.
Speaker 10: Now, that was the taste, the dark taste of the dark arts that are coming. Just a little dark taste. Let me tell you what comes up in the second half, your nerds.
Speaker 1: The second half of this book is the real juice, the real meat, AI bots, three D printing drones everywhere, biotech, nanotech, neurotech, augmented reality, virtual worlds.
Speaker 3: Bros.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be so sick when we got the web dude everywhere and we can like.
Speaker 4: Dial in swam.
Speaker 1: Remember that. How to promote the revolution in the arts and culture? Cyberpunk, dude, Remember cyberpunk and all this nonsense cyborgs. He says, culture is a big part of this. Storing and capturing energy, the transmission of energy, spraying the sky, spring the skies, and then the control of the upper atmosphere. I thought that was a crazy conspiracy theory. Oh it is if I talk about it, but not when the head of Davos talks about it. All right, that was the first half. If you would like the second half, and we'll read some more. Ship. We got almost six hundred nerds today, whoa dude. If you want the second half, you gotta subscribe to Jay's analysis, and that subscription link my analysis plus all of the archives is the membership link in the show description. We'll get to a couple more of these super chats here, Nano Nerd. Now we already didn't. Mk Okra got the fried mk Ultra. He says, five dollars all of us poor people are get folk woke about the history of mister gene X and I'm with black full Karen's shut down the huey dude. I'm sorry, I don't understand that comment.
Speaker 2: You lost me.
Speaker 1: I appreciate them five dollars, but I am lost and that was just over my head. So you spit out some bars over my head.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: By the way, also in the if you want to ask me some more supertats, I'll keep going, right, I'll keep going. How can you contact me for a debate? You can't all right unless your friend is famous and has fifty thousand or more subscribers. I'm not interested in whoever you want me to debate. I don't debate people with five subscribers. When you see, dude, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of reason for concern. There's social unrest. There is the new couf Tom kof coof cruise out there, all coffin all over our vanilla sky, right, and we have probably food shortages. We saw this last time with the Kofkurunka. What if there's not a grocery?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Look, what are you gonna do? So these are realistic dangers. Don't let yourself being prepared, I would say, prepare with my Patriot Supply. That link is also there as our first sponsor for the show, My Patriot Supply. Go to that J Dier link there and you'll get a discount one hundred dollars off of the four week supply for by Patriot Supply. It makes it easy to be prepared at all times, save one hundred dollars off. And our boy over at chalk dot com remember that dude life source on Instagram. Crackers A good dude. This guy has supported jays Nils for a long time, and he's got that chalk dot com that will give you your man juice back. A lot of men dried up, not a lot of men juice being juiced up. They're dried up. But that chalk dot Com we'll get that man juice flowing again.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We don't want machines. You're already a bio machine, right, and the machines are trying to make you have a one to eighth pepe. But that chalk dot com has a bunch of studies behind it. That link is also there. That's that's designed to juice up the man juice, to get the mojo manjuice flowing again so that you can fight the machines. Right, How are you gonna fight the machines if you don't have any offspring baby creatures that you've made, Right, the machines are gonna take over. You're gonna be making love to a machine girl, and you don't even know Cherry two thousand. You'll look over there, she's shorting out. You thought you were with a woman this whole time and it was just an AI clone, bitch, Then what are you gonna do? You can't have an offspring with her. That's why you gotta get that chalk dot com so that you can support Jay's analysis. And if you go there, you got to put in Jy. It's that easy chalk dot com Jy Jay link in the show description to support my show. Now, I gave y'all some heat today. I gave you some hot stuff, some nice stuff. And you know, we got a we got a large This is probably my largest Jay solo crowd. And uh, you know, we got some difficult questions that I couldn't answer. So if y'all want to throw me some of them super chats out here breaking down these global elite books, feel free to. I'll hang out a little bit. If not, we'll call. We'll call it a night and we'll go do homework. You know, we'll go do some multiple choice tonight. We'll go rake leaves, we'll go we'll go stand in the sun until we sweat just to do it. Uh uh, anybody more can get any more super chats? Anybody want to hang out your requests?
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 1: I'm your little I'm your little circus monkey. When you throw me the money, I dance around like a monkey and I do my little voices for you and you all love it. Do you want voices as they wore myself out for money? I'm like an impersonation stripper like you throw you make it rain, and I do my little monkey dance for you. I do what the monkeys that do that little like they turn that little thing. Am I the monkey or the jack in the box? I'll be both. When you throw those super chats in my face, make a rain, dude, all right, don't make it rain. Then I'm still here. I'm still here. I don't even care. Everybody's lonely on a Saturday. There's no reason to be lonely. You're here with me.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Somebody's making it rain. What do they want more of that? Okra? He's that dude that writes them them hieroglyphics superchess. I don't know what he's talking about. Mister. You got fried Okrah in the brain to due to that MK Ultra dude, because I can't understand your super chest. Sir Dyer, all of us who are not point one percenters must draw public attention to the history of history of eugenic targeting of the black. Yes, I know about that. I've talked about it, for go back to my Darwin talks from a decade ago, and I have talked about that this will stifle the Brene style tactic. Yes, I know. I mean, how many did everybody in our sphere, you know, of talking about the truth the Globe has always talked about. I mean, I just did a Global Elites lecture series and half of them talk about eugenics, right, So we've been opposing that for a long time. Bobby five Bucks. Are there Orthodox churches in San Diego that are I don't know, man, I mean, I've never been to Orthodox church in San Diego. I went to that one OCA church that was in Carlsbad, Saint Catherine. I can't I think that's it. That was a good church. But I don't know about San Diego.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I've never never been to church in San Diego except the crazy Batist church one time. So don't go there. Don't go to that crazy Batister anyway. If you want the second half, it'll be up in the next day or two. Subscribe to Jay's analysis again. The link is there. The membership link for joining the website is there.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 1: Jamie and I still owe everyone the second half of the Apocalypse show.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we're gonna throw in an extra one because I felt like I felt like we kind of did the best ones in the first half, so we threw in a thunderdome, which is a lot of fun. That Thunderdome analysis will be part of the second part as well. So Jamie's been busy in the last few weeks and now she's got some freed up time, so that should be in the next day or two, and then in the next day or two Part two of Klaus will be up with all that crazy stuff. Palmer L Rick, what's up? Longtime supporter ten bucks? Hahaha, dance monkey, thank you for all the hard work. Is that what you want? You omitted dance too? How's that little dance with it? F raym for three to three to three sending these evil Masonic code dollars? What would Bill Cosby say? Not the great reset? No way, I'm messing up my Bill Cosby already and then the feed before I can't do it. Dang it, let me hear Bill. It's been so long since I've done Bill Cosby. My impersonation sucks. I do a better old next seventies Bill Cosby, than I do like a president of Cosby. But by the way, there was a black Day that said that I had the best Bill Cosby one time on Twitter. Let me see Bill Cosby in the seventies, all right, that that fat Albert period. All right, let me hear that Bill Cosby and I could probably do it. Let's see what he's saying. Come on now, play mighty head, Come on run. Yeah, hudwater, hudwater.
Speaker 2: You know what bothers everybody in the.
Speaker 1: World to see what But even if you know that water, the body's going to come natural. Eh. I'm sorry, dude. I failed at that. I failed at that. Now the great reset with the feeble Siple, the Zebras applem Is that good enough? That's all you get for three dollars and thirty three cents, dude, that's all I do? Orthodox eight three three one dollar? What technocrat book must we all read? Brave New World? I mean you really can't. You really can't top that one because it's everything you know, that's that's the whole, that's all of it in one book. And that was nineteen thirty two, and here we are in twenty twenty and it's all right here. All right, I think we're done today. Thank you guys very much. Be sure and like, share, comment, subscribe and all that stuff and looking forward to and by the way, Snack and I are gonna have a stream soon too. We're gonna be talking about a Kondo clasm. We're gonna do an icon of Clasm stream. That'll be fun with your boy Snack. And then yeah, thanks guys, a lot of fun. God bless everybody to have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Talk