Speaker 1: Say now top lots of productions.
Speaker 2: In the shadows of it.
Speaker 3: They love a word toy.
Speaker 4: They're still.
Speaker 5: To Jay.
Speaker 6: Squad from the last the sounds and the emphas crack.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen to another episode of Nephelum Death Squad. I am David Lee Corbo a k a. The Raven that is a top lopsa, the father of this information up. Guys, before we reveal our guest to you, a little reminder. If you want to support us patre dot com. They could read, well, that is true, but it is revealing. I mean we you know, I suppose so Patreon dot com forward slash Nephlin Desquad. Go there and pay us. You'll get things in return, I promise. Maybe you'll get some ad free viewing experiences or listening experiences. Get uh discount codes off a merchandise in top loopsa dot com. Access to private communities and Nephlin Desquad communities, groups and groups of dangerous retards await you if you remember, and at toplopsa dot com you can use that discode count code to get a shirt and then you could get tickets to Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 1: The general admission day.
Speaker 3: Also, guys, if you sign up at our Patreon that's where you're going to get access to the live stream.
Speaker 7: Hi, and tickets are moving. They are actually moving. It's it's been encouraging to see. We're working on a very special guest.
Speaker 3: Special surprise guests non disclosed on how school in discriminated in disclosed.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna We're not gonna tell you. We're gonna tell you. You won't know until it happened.
Speaker 3: You'll find out on stage today we have a great guests were yes, yes, this one will be disclosed. Joining us today is Doc Brown of the Prometheus Lens Podcast in studio. I have a button for that one. Oh that's not that's an in studio button. That's what was wrong with that?
Speaker 4: No golf club.
Speaker 3: All right, fine, Before we get into the conversation, Doc, let's talk about where people can find you.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I'm so glad to actually be in studio with you guys. I wanted to do this ever since you guys got set up. Man, so I'm happy to be here. But yeah, man, if you in the NDS, I'm in the same vein. But yeah, you can find me anywhere you can consume content to Apple, Spotify, YouTube All the Things or Prometheus Lens podcast dot com. Come check me out.
Speaker 3: Also, your your book is available. Where can people find your book? We actually have a copy of it here, the Epic of Esau. Where where are people going to find this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You can actually go to my website and buy one directly from me. Nice the autographed and you get to cool stickers and bookmarks and little gift bag with your purchase. And or you can go to Amazon if you want to give Jeff Bezos some more money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which way, Western man? Do you want a little goodie bag? Or do you want to give your money to Jeff Bezos? That seems like a pretty easy question to answer.
Speaker 4: You know, Jeff Fiscal coffee digital coffee, and you have audible and it's me reading it to you, So don't listen after eight pm. I will soothe you to sleep.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that actually actually sounds like something you might be interested And do me favorite when you just bring this thing up to your fit. We have them dialed in such a way that you got to eat this microphone choke in on it. There we go, so before this, you know, before we hit the start live stream, but we were talking a little bit about what we're going to be discussing today, and you said a bunch of fascinating stuff, but you said it all at once, and there was like vampires, menstrual blood and all kinds of other critters and all great things cryptids and bloods and chalice and well.
Speaker 7: I mean, as we were talking, you were saying that this is your old book, you're working on a new book, and any any timeframe for when this is going to be out, how long you've been working on it? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Doc?
Speaker 1: It's been a while, and let us know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually just started on this one maybe a month ago. I'm hoping now that I'm actually content creating full time now. The last book to be two years because I'm working full time, just having to write on the weekends, you know, and stuff like that in between recording. So this one, I'm hoping to be done a lot faster. I'm hoping. I'm not hoping guaranteed by the file, but hopefully before then. Okay, but yeah, this one, I had a couple of books in my head that I wanted to write, and I've actually talked to you guys about a couple of them, like at bro Grove, but like this one. I just happened to stumble across some of this information and it got me excited, and I was like, this is kind of in line with my last book, but just going deeper. So I was like, yeah, that kind of just sparked me off on this little trail.
Speaker 3: Very cool. It's an interesting subject. It's something that I'm fascinated with. You know, we don't get an opportunity very often on this show, maybe more so with the Days. We did a couple of episodes recently on some of these cryptids and such, but you know, we stick to the realm of conspiracy and and Christianity and you know, aliens and things like that, far and few in between that we get to talk about concepts like vampires. And I was recently looking at some old video games. I don't know if you're familiar with a Legacy of Cain Soul reaver Man. It's an old game for PlayStation one, but on its face it is as the title describes, it's the Legacy of Cain, and Cain is in that game. He is basically a Dracula type character, you know, so you have this this marrying of vampire lore and and you know the Bible. I couldn't remember exactly how it goes. Used to actually scare the crap at me when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: You ever played video.
Speaker 3: Game when you were a kid, is fantastic, and you basically play as a nephelomn and I've had to repent for that. But that is Soul Reaver. That is the correct game. And it's hard to remember exactly the premise of it. I just know what used to scare the crap out of me as a kid. Like if you were young, you tried playing Resident Evil, things got too real.
Speaker 1: You had to hit the off button.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those kind of games.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited to talk about this because this is something that's always piqued my interest. Where we where do we start in regards to you know, these kind of vampiric connections.
Speaker 4: Well, honestly, I mean it kind of like I said, it ties into Serpent Seed, and I kind of dove into that a little bit with my other book. But I stumbled across uh de Vere and his book The Dragon Legacy, Lawrence Gardner, the Grail books and the Genesis Bloodlines and all that kind of stuff. And they say they are of this dragon court, you know, in a biblical ends, that that's the Nephilin, that's the serpent seed. And Devere he is actually from this family, so he actually throws his genealogy out there. They supposedly trace their genealogies all the way back to uh in the garden, and they said they were given the divine right to rule, and the the Samerians and the Acadians of Collu and all this kind of stuff they stem from them. And they even say that they were created by Inky and all these gods from Samaria, that they were made to be overlords. And so they say they are a sub human race. And so that got me excited. I was like, wella biblical paradigm, that is enough on them, you know. And I've already been going through this serpent seed stuff through a biblical lens, so I was like, okay, and now I'm going to look at it from their point of view and see what they think, what they believe. And it's been a wild journey man, And like I said, I'm still reading, still studying and adding to it as I go, so I'm still finding stuff. But it was really eye opening, and they trace all the way back to the Anonachy to Egypt, so you have this iconography of dragons, serpents, and then when you get into Egypt, it's soback and he was this half crocodile, half person. Yes again it's a reptilian yep, you know. So I was like, okay, this is pretty wild man. And even Anana when you look at it, she's described as like this entity that devours her lovers. And when you get into the Samerian kings list. I found this in my other book, Visau. I didn't really know what to do with it, so I just kind of pocketed it, you know, and put it back and mentioned it in the book. But Gilgamesh it was said that his mother was of a vampiric.
Speaker 1: Stock bloodline, some sort of yeah, vampiric descent.
Speaker 4: And I was like, that's strange, that's weird.
Speaker 7: I just know when they see vampiric, do they just mean like parasitic or are they actually talking about vampiric in the sense that we know what that is today, like white face, blood sucking.
Speaker 4: It was just yeah, like they they feed on the blood basically. Okay, yeah, and I'm trying to think of the name of it. I think it was Lee Lou. It sounded kind of like Lilith. It was Lee Lou, and it was a vampiric you know type entity. Yeah, and so but once I started seeing this, I found that connection point because this Dragon Court, they have like subclasses or job titles basically within the family. And here is where fairies, elvens, vampires, wirewolves, all of these things come from this family. But through myth mythology, through Hollywood, it's been sensationalized and stretched and blown out of proportion to something that it was totally not to begin with. These are real people, but they've just been you know, stretched so out of proportion that when we think of we think of these exaggerated crazy things and laugh.
Speaker 1: Well, I wonder to.
Speaker 3: What degree are these things even exaggerated, because you know, you have the precedent of modern day adrenochrome drinking, right, And before you do that, sure, I.
Speaker 7: Was gonna say, like in the Bible, there's a bunch of scriptures where they're telling you to abstain from blood.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't drink blood.
Speaker 7: In a couple of times in the New Testament, I think Paul was talking about in the New Testament. But in the Old Testament for sure Genesis, we have Leviticus and Deuteronomy.
Speaker 1: Very specific about the life blood.
Speaker 3: Not yeah, it because there yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Whenever there's warning, it's because somebody exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 7: Worked in it, you said you worked in a factory before, so you had like a rule book of things to do. When I worked in the MTA, there was a rule book, and they said every rule is written in blood. So it's not like we knew stuff was dangerous before. They don't write a rule until somebody dies from.
Speaker 4: It, right, So it's extremely heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when a can of spray paint and says, do not inhale, because somebody's been inhaling it. Leviticus seventeen eleven and fourteen. It says for the life of every creature is its blood. The life of the flesh is in the blood. So that makes a lot of sense when you hear not only the adrenochrome thing, which you have the elites who are supposedly from you know, particular bloodlines, and they are torturing children because blood on its own has its benefits, but adrenalized blood is somewhat of a drug. And if that's too extreme for people. Rogan talks about this often on his own podcast, and there are studies that are conducted regularly where you are taking the blood of young mice and injecting it into older mice, and suddenly the older mice are filled with a sort of youthful exuberance, you know, they experience I don't know if it's cellular regeneration or something like that guy.
Speaker 1: Doing that with his son met Trak and his boners or something like that. Yeah, Brian Hoojima, what's it? Yeah, he looks like a vampire.
Speaker 7: He's one of those, interestingly enough tech overlord guys that has been doing these Yeah.
Speaker 1: A collared keep.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you know, right there you can see on a scientific basis, Okay, there is something too blood and it's rejuvenative. Uh you know components, good word, you can which when rejuvenative? That was hard. I think I screwed it up. It is now and then you can see it in the adrenochrome things. So my question going back to it was how exaggerated are these descriptions of vampires, because it seems pretty obvious that there are people drinking blood for various reasons. Maybe just not transforming into a bat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which I mean they got studies now they've shown like liab rats and different kinds of animals, when they inject them with high doses of melatonin, they actually start turning pale, ghostly wide. So that's one reason why the vampires were depicted that way, because they were getting high doses of meloton And that's in I don't want to blow with the coverage just yet, but that's what's they're doing with their ritual. You know, they're they're getting really high doses of melatonin. So it kind of you know, backs that up a little bit.
Speaker 7: Why would they be getting high doses of melatonin though? Like is that is that in uh people's bloodstream for some reason?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, okay, so you have fairies, like in this family they were called that, they were called the fair folk because their skin was fair. And uh, the vampires they were also depicted with fair skin, right, And this family, this group, they practiced ancestor worship. So with that, they were going in and out of the tombs and sometimes if they weren't getting you know, the results they wanted, they would camp out there and stay for a week or several days or whatever, and they would pray to their ancestors to give them wisdom from the other world, or even some cases to embody them and strengthen them. This is where you get the Viking berserker lore. They prayed to their dead ancestors and they embodied them, and that's why they were so ferocious and fearless.
Speaker 7: It's also like a pole Stops kind of idea where they would be dressing up or like creating a paler face like their dead ancestor to invoke that spirit.
Speaker 4: I mean possibly, but I know that they were going into tombs and doing that, and they drank blood. So this was the elite ruling class. So at the time of the Roman Catholic Church, they were trying to dethrone this dragon court, this elite ruling class. So they were really taking, you know, what was true, but really blowing it up and demonizing it. So they're saying, oh, they're undead, they're coming in out of tombs. They drank the blood. So all the people that's disappearing, you know and dyed violent deaths or whatever, it's because of them. They're doing it. So that's kind of how the vampire stuff took off. And then the werewolves. You know, they're associated with drinking blood coming out there in full moons because it's attached to the menstrual cycle. Oh, when the women's blood would flow, that was the blood they were drinking, and they drunk it, not from just random strangers. And that's one thing Devera talks about these books, he said, people talk about the adrena chrome and all that kind of stuff. He said, when you're just grabbing a stranger, you don't know what drugs they've ingested or whatever else, you know, so you're taking in whatever their diet is, basically, he said. And if you're terrifying someone, you know, you're they're releasing all kinds of bad chemicals, you know, he said, And basically you're slowly poisoning yourself if you're drinking that kind of blood.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why we would like when we kill a cow, it's kind of like sneak up behind it in one shot. You don't want it to be petrified or even like deer. Right these see like when you when you.
Speaker 4: Spoils the meat taste because because all the what they call it that starts with a C stress hormone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's the flood.
Speaker 7: It's blood, and you kind of want to just take it out nice and easy, easy and clean.
Speaker 3: It's interesting though, because they they do, you know, torture children. They're not I guess they're not eating the meat, but they're drinking the blood. So there's you know, if you're eating wild game or any sort of game, or you know, you don't want to spoil the meat with adrenalized blood. But if you are eating, uh, or if you're you know, cracking a cold baby with your elite homies, that adrenalized blood is good.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's it's interesting. Well, it's like a pot.
Speaker 7: I mean, alcohol is a poison, right, so I guess sure if you'd want that in your cocktail of babies.
Speaker 3: Your baby cocktail. But yeah, blood does contain uh, melatonin. The pineal gland in the brain produces melatonin and releases it directly into the bloodstream. So there you go.
Speaker 4: And so the blood they consumed was from virgin women in the same bloodline, and they called them grail maidens or dragon princesses, so they would lovingly and knowingly give themselves over. So it was a sexual act. But during the time of menstrual flow, so you had vaginal secretions and you had the blood and so with that they would get this high dose of militonin and they believed, you know, were inky and in Leo and the Antonochy curated them, that they created them to be overlords. They were a subhuman race, so they had power of forethought, they were more intelligent, they had your gifts and powers, and by consuming this it heightened them, it rejuvenated them, kept them young and healthy, helped their foresight. That's, you know, kind of what they believed.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, do you So are you familiar with Pulse Dobb's work When he talks about the mark that's given unto Cain resulting in pale skin. This is kind of like his foundational information for the Nephelom look like clowns, right, because in his estimation, I guess all nephylum are of that. He believes Cain was the serpent seed and therefore, you know, all the Nephilum come from that line and they all had pale skin due to the mark that God put on Cain to keep people from persecuting him when he was cast out. And when he was cast out, he's cast out into the Land of Nod, which is interesting. That just means like exile, I believe is what Nod translates to. But what's interesting about that is it's a sort of separation from God.
Speaker 1: So in that you might start to draw a correlation.
Speaker 3: If God is light and the Kingdom of Heaven is light, then to be separated is to be in darkness. So now you have this pale skin motif, and you also have this guy who is cast into darkness or distance from God. So you can see how a lot of that kind of like you've got a pale skin who operates in darkness. And then of course the Nephelom are said to be cannibals. So you know, there's a game I discovered. It's called uh, Where the heck to Go the White Wolf, and they basically made an entire I don't know what kind of game it is, might be like a Dungeons and Dragons sort of thing, but it's a vampire game. Maybe it's called Vampire the Masquerade. And in it they described the Book of Nod, which which is all about the Land of Nod, as an eternal, absolute darkness place with no light source, and that their cane meets Lilith and then you know, from there begets all these all these horrifying So it's it's just interesting because there does seem to be like there is something about a pale dude who feeds feeds off the lifeblood of human beings that is that is literally an abomination in God's eyes. It's an it's almost an arche it's almost an architecte. Like you would be hard pressed to say it doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's why the Bible said, you know, like you'd mentioned, I've talked about it in that book. There all these rules, laws, regulations, just because some people were doing it, obviously, yes, And when you go into the writings, it talks about, uh, the blood liquors, the Amalekites, right, and they believed that they were shape shifters. They were sorceresses who drank the blood, and they were shape shifters. That's why God said kill every man, woman, child, and animal, because.
Speaker 7: Probably Atma goes from girl the Boy, he said that we're describing exactly how skin walkers are created.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Uh yeah, that was a little way back, but sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and so that shows you they were doing all that, and that ties into this this dragon Court. And Esau was red haired. They found a statue in Egypt they believed to be Joseph. It had red hair. And he talks about the Arians and the Germans, Nazi Germany, how they had it backward. They were all about blonde hair, blue eyed. He said that was of the dragon court, but it was like the warrior class. He said, the elite ruling class had red hair and green eyes. And so I thought that was particular that Esau come out red, you know. And the Mallekites that come from his loins were known to be sorcerers and witchcraft and shape shifters, and they consumed the blood. Their name means the blood liquors. So all of that stuff that I'd found out in that research of that book ties directly into this stuff that I'm looking at now.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: And I did an image share. That is the logo basically the emblem of this dragon court. So there's a lot of symbology in here, with all symbols, of course, but you have the red cross and if you look that ring around the outside, yes, that's the oraborous and in the side you have the lotus flower and then the dragons coming off to the side and with the crown on top. So the oraborealis the oraboris uh is an alchemical sign. By the snake consuming itself evolves into a dragon, and so by them consuming their families on blood and secretions, they evolve and ascend to a dragon. And the lotus is a symbolic for.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Rebirth, isn't it vaginal? You know, like virgin the vulva earthing, you know, so all that stuff is kind of weaved into even their emblem and their logo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is specifically that of rebirth, which is interesting because these bloodlines are how a lot of these entities incarnate, right, you know, they'll put them through these ceremonies and rituals and have them be inhabited by these spirits. This is when we talk about it seems that certain genetics have attachments to certain entities, maybe higher ranking entities or otherwise. So the lotus being there being a symbol of rebirth. It's also fascinating that the lotus flower was effectively a pentagram. It's a five pedaled flower in that image pointing downwards, and then behind it is an additional lotus pointing upwards. So you see what I'm saying. If you were to connect the tips of those flowers, you'd have two pentagrams, one pointing up and one pointing down.
Speaker 1: And then to crown all of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is this is kind of a descriptive of the bloodline, right, you have entities incarnating in this bloodline of the dragon, and it's a royal bloodline.
Speaker 4: And since you brought it up, I will try to find that here the pentagram is even involved in this and all the hidden stuff inside of there as well. Let me see, let me find it. I got all this stuff in a folder. There it is, And hold up, I screwed up. I hit shared video instead of picture image. There we go. Now there is the there it is by famet. All this stuff is ingrained into this image too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's very much the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So the inverted pentagram, you see, you have the goat in there. Yeah, and it's always has that fire on top, you know, the fire symbolic for you know, the knowledge, the enlightenment. You know, you evolve and ascend, you know, with this flame. So but when you turn it the other way, it's a human, you know, the ears of the baphomet become the arms, the horns become the legs. Yeah, and the flame is positioned right in the crotch, so they say that inverted, this is the Grail Maiden, the Dragon Princess with the fire coming from her crotch, and it is symbolic for starfire.
Speaker 1: Definitely a redhead, yeah, so he said.
Speaker 4: Even in that symbology, you see the Dragon court and their practices of the drinking of the menstrual flow and the secretions of the Dragon Princess and or Grail maidens.
Speaker 8: Whether it's slots or live dealers, spinquest dot com has the fun in action you're looking for with spin Quest exclusives Blackjack, Roulette, Bakarah, and even live dice with Crabs and Bubble Crab. The games never stopped, so you don't have to, and right now, new users get thirty dollars coin packs for just ten bucks.
Speaker 1: Play now at spinquest dot com.
Speaker 9: Spin Quest is a free to play social casino boid. We're prohibited. This is spinquest dot com for more details.
Speaker 10: Ben Doug, There's nowhere I wouldn't go to help someone customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual, even if it means sitting front row at a comedy show.
Speaker 11: Hey everyone, check out this guy and his bird. What is this your first day?
Speaker 5: Oh no, We help people customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual. Together.
Speaker 12: We're married. Need to a human, him to a bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bird looks sound of your leg.
Speaker 5: Anyways, get a quote at Libertymutual dot com or with your local Agentstyerty.
Speaker 3: By the way, we were talking earlier about what was the name of that Egyptian god with the with the gatorhead, sobic sobek So one of the things that was kind of revealed, I guess lately and this case him from I think his name was Perry Stone, That that pastor from Tennessee, and you know, he was potentially in this closed there there he goes, he's potentially in one of these closed door meetings or not closed door mean this whatever. It's just it's just a conversation with a bunch of ex military and government guys who are Christian and they've dedicated a lot of time and resources to trying to understand the alien phenomenon because they thought that disclosure was on the way, and they're having a conversation with these pastors, and as we stand here today, we're gonna get into it in a show after this.
Speaker 1: They are doing disclosure. It's it's actually happening.
Speaker 3: So but Perry Stone, if I'm not mistaken, I might be talking at it might be Alan Deda, whoever it was, says that they were told about reptilians, and you know, reptilians being shape shifters. And you know, if everybody's familiar with the lore, David Ike really nails that. And if you look into like the seraphim that seem to have had potentially reptilian like aspects to them or serpentine aspects to them, you know, it's just once again, you have another entity in reptilians, just like you have it in vampires. And you can link this all the way back to some biblical concept because obviously the angels were able to take different forms, and if the Nakash in the garden was indeed a seraphim, then you might take that descriptive of being a serpent in the garden as meaning serpentine attributes. So you have an angel in the garden that presents as a sort of serpent and that can shape shift into one thing or another. And now all of a sudden in modern day you have this phenomenon of the reptilians, which reptile like in their visage and can shape shift.
Speaker 7: So odd question here, what do you make of the curse where God curses the serpent to crawl on its belly?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know the that's interesting.
Speaker 7: I underst and the part about eating the dirt like that is fairly clear. Adams made out of the dirt, so that's what he's going to crave. But like crolling on your belly, if the seraphim does resemble a snake, white punish the the snakes. They're just kind of snakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, what the hell is that about?
Speaker 4: I always took it is like it was allegorical, as in I believe and I talked about it in the book that Satan was once the high priest and king of creation. He was like the overseer of it all because Ezekiel twenty eight. You know, it says every precious stone was you re covering names of barrel Onyx, Topaz Jasper. This is a carbon copy polaroid picture of the priestly ephot And then it says, and you profaned your sanctuary so it paints him in a priestly role. And then it even says out right, he had a sanctuary and he profaned it that it was taken from him, and then dominion, kingship and priesthood was given to Adam right and as the priestly ephot So I think when it talks about that, it basically it's saying that, you know, once you were the king, you were over all of it, you had dominion over the animals and everything. But now you are made low. You are, you know, even beneath the four legged creatures that you once had dominion over, so you'll slither on your belly and shame beneath everything. And then eating the dust. Adam was from the dust, And it talks about in Romans your adversarier the devil. Rome's is a roaring lion seeks who he made devour, right, so he wants to devour you know, God's creation. His image bears us.
Speaker 3: It's fascinating because there you have it again, like this eating of men. And I know it's not specifically saying blood in that instance, but if well.
Speaker 1: That's what is it, then it's the life blood.
Speaker 3: That's well, that's what I'm saying, if the life is in the blood and you are devouring the man, you know, it doesn't seem like much of a stone's throat.
Speaker 1: It come to the conclusion like, is this another instance of you know.
Speaker 4: Even his name dom Red, he dumb read, the man from the the you know, the Red Earth, the Red Clay. Right.
Speaker 7: Do you think these families that you're talking about, do you do you think that they had to consume this blood in order to I guess maybe to persist their familiar line at least, right or was there any aspect of that in your studies?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Uh, and that's where the inbreeding comes in. They try to keep it in the family, to keep that bloodline as pure as they can. And by consuming this, uh, this blood and these secretions. They compared it basically at the way I understood it, And what popped into my head was that the movie Limitless. You remember the guy it took the Limitless pill. He had to continue to When he took it, man, he was one wide open, felt great, but then when he didn't have it at first, he started feeling sluggish and couldn't keep up. Then after a while he kept doing it, doing it, doing it, he needed it. He was basically like addicted to it, and he didn't have it. He was going through withdrawal. So that's kind of how they paint this that you know, they were already you know, the subhuman race, blessed with foresight and knowledge and all this kind of stuff and power. But by drinking and consuming this, it heightened them. So therefore they wanted it. And then once they've had it so long, they become dependent on it and had to have it. So they enter bread to try to keep that bloodline pure, to keep that power as strong as they could. But ever so many generations, I think it was Cambridge University to study, Uh, you can mbreed basically for one hundred years or up to ten generations before you start getting mental retardation and different things like that.
Speaker 1: So got to diversify it.
Speaker 4: It's ever so many, you know, one hundred years or generations. They'd have to introduce, you know, a mud blood.
Speaker 3: But the only all that does is it slows down the process. So you're going to water down your bloodline. There's no way to keep it pure unless you want to end up full blown retard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that limitless idea the end of it is a bit of fiction on there, or a bit of fantasy of their wishing where he gets he gets some sort of pillar technique where it's like a one shot and he's got it now, right.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the end of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he ends up producing his own so he was like basically making his own pills, wouldn't it.
Speaker 7: Oh No, He he ends up producing a thing that he has to take one time and then that's it. So that limitless pill is now limitless within him, and it seems like that's what they're after.
Speaker 3: That's the one with what's the actor Bradley Cooper, that's the okay, So because I know there was a show when there was a movie and the show sucked, but the movie was cool, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the movie is cool. They kind of tied it up.
Speaker 4: But yet at the end, remember he drank the blood. At the end, that guy took his last pills. All blood was pouring out. He was sitting there licking that blood up.
Speaker 1: Oh and that's yeah, that's how he got the blood. That's how he got his last hit. Oh damn.
Speaker 4: And even makes fun of new Agers and Wickens and things like that because he says, uh, they could have the best grimoires. They could have the perfect ingredients, say the right incantations, I mean, do everything perfectly, but it would never work because they are not of this bloodline. Wow, power is in the blood. And he said, so a lot of people just capitalize off of making money selling people these books and these potions and all this stuff, he said, And the people that think they're doing magic.
Speaker 3: They're doing parlor tari effectively.
Speaker 4: You know, it's alchemy or it's science, you know.
Speaker 3: But in comparison to what they have access to because of their bloodline, which is why if you really boil it down to that, then there's no other It's like it's like Christ or Bust, you know, because that's the only way you're not gonna You're not gonna grimoire your way into this secret society or some shit like that. You know, you're talking about doing this, the inbreeding and the blood drinking to preserve their bloodline.
Speaker 1: It's another thing you just look at.
Speaker 3: So Number one, oftentimes, I have a picture here of Lord Rothschild.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to bring it up, Jacob Rothschild. It's probably horrific.
Speaker 3: He's disgusting, and it's not uniform across the board with the royal families, but very often, and they are really rough looking people. And is that because they're so concerned with keeping their bloodlines pure. Then eventually that bleeds down. But the other thing that you can look at is it's become a trope. Ever since Pizzagate. Let's say, the trope has become when there is a rapid decline in the visage of a Hollywood celebrity or or some sort of a royal family, elite or politician, what's the joke. The joke is they ran out of adrenochrome. But you see that, right, these people, especially during maybe twenty twenty twenty twenty one, you had a lot of these world leaders sort of like shaking like there was something wrong. I forget. There was a woman, not Macrone. It was a female president of some country. I forgot what it was. But she was basically being held together by her guards because she was trembling so hard it looked like she was just gonna collapse in herself. Kathy Griffin is another one who, like rapid decline all of a sudden, looks like a bridge troll, like all at once, dude, just like one of the worst looking people ever, this there's a lot of instances you can point to. Ellen DeGeneres is another one of those where she gets put on house arrests during you know, the thickness of the conspiracy days, and this was during the lockdowns, but people saw her with an ankle monitor and it was, you know, surmised that because of her condition of being lockdown, she no longer had access to this you know, adrinochrome thing. And there we go, Thank you, Jenny. The President of Germany, Angela Merkele. Good God, what a crazy video. That woman looked like she was gonna die right there. But but Ellen DeGeneres, you know, she is while she's on lockdown, and people only put that together because they saw an ankle monitor. And this was during the lockdowns themselves, and she's doing these videos about how we all just kind of stick it out, stay together and be strong.
Speaker 1: She looked like shit. Since then, she's pretty much vanished.
Speaker 3: But whenever this happened, everybody who was you know, in the know, would go, oh, adrinachrome dried up. If that's true. All I'm saying is you were asking, do you think they have to do this? But looks like if they stop, you know, maybe it's a drug thing. It's like being addicted.
Speaker 4: And you hear that mythologies, you know, I've found I actually I knew about this, but just didn't connect the dots till I started looking into this. But the Norse, they have a mythology, a legend of this goddess named E Done He done it, And so in their story, their mythology is how the gods stay young and vibrant and beautiful is because of E Done He done had an orchard, an apple orchard in Valhalla or whatever. There is a degree I don't know, but she has to take these these apples of red gold and give it to the gods and goddesses, and that's what gives them strength, keeps them young and vibrance. And in one of the stories, there's a giant, frost giant that lusts after Eden and wants her for a wife. So he convinces Loki to kidnap her and steal her away, and he does. But then the gods start dying, they start losing their their youth, and they, you know, start declining really fast because they didn't have Eden's apples. Interesting, and there you got this red blood apple that you know, sustains the gods and keeps them young. So here again, it's this same story, just told through a different lens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean these, uh, these echoing themes. This, this is what I'm talking about. You know, people will get not upset, but they'll say that Christians don't have a framework for a lot of what's going on. Alien disclosure is the most obvious one, but so many of these things.
Speaker 8: I'm here with spin Quest, where you can play and win from the comfort of your own home with hundreds of slock games and all of the table games you love.
Speaker 3: With real cash prizes.
Speaker 8: Right now, thirty dollars coin packs are on sale for ten dollars for new users.
Speaker 3: It's all at spinquest dot com. That's s p I n QUE s T dot com.
Speaker 9: Spin Quest is a free to play social casino. Boyd We're prohibited. This is spinquest dot com for more details, Ben Doug.
Speaker 10: There's nowhere I wouldn't go to help someone customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual, even if it means sitting front row at a comedy show.
Speaker 11: Hey everyone, check out this guy in his bird. What is this your first day?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, we help people customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual.
Speaker 12: Together, we're married, me to a human, him to a bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bird looks sound of your leg.
Speaker 5: Anyways, get a quote at Libertymutual dot com or with your local agent Liberty.
Speaker 3: And it's like, if you just take the time, there is framework for virtually everything in the Bible. It's a shame because when you say Christian, it's it's almost like synonymous with the idea of ill equipped if you're a conspiracy theorist at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which I used to even say that. You know, he said, my people suffer from lack of knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I made a tweet today where I said.
Speaker 3: Christians are well equipped for disclosure and what follows whether or not they know that is a different story.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they have all this stuff in their back pocket, but are you going to be able to use it and siphon through that information when the time comes.
Speaker 4: Connect the dots? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, most people know.
Speaker 7: I' mean connecting the dots is a conspiracy thing, and they shy away from conspiracy in a big way.
Speaker 3: So it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be a really big problem coming up.
Speaker 3: That's what I will agree with with you know what's been going on once again to the pastors in Tennessee situation where they're like, this could cause a big falling away talking about like disclosure and you know, Trump's releasing these files and such, and they're they're.
Speaker 1: Right, it could. It shouldn't.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't because, like I said, Christians, more specifically followers of Jesus Christ, because you know, a Christian is like a loaded thing. This is like a person that's just going to church and going through the motions of casual Christians. Like no, followers of Jesus Christ are fully equipped to deal with disclosure and everything that follows it.
Speaker 1: But they don't know that. So many of them don't know that.
Speaker 3: And it's like, so, yeah, you don't have to fall away, you don't have to have your faith shaken. And even in these concepts that we're talking about, a lot of these are we briefly touched on, like occultism and witchcraft. It's like these people are engaging with those systems because they think that they're dealing with something real and that let's say, even Christianity, for example, doesn't have an explanation, doesn't sufficiently describe what it is they're interacting with. It does, actually it does. All of these things are available, you know, if you stop being.
Speaker 4: Casual, yeah, and not be afraid.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: That's what I used to always say, is all the answers are right there. We have the most supernatural book in the world. Yeah, but where it's weird or makes people uncomfortable that they shy away from it. And it's like when you do try to bring it up to some you know, good old boy pastors you know from where I'm from. Ah, people make that stuff up to sale books, you know all people make that stuff up for clicks on YouTube, and it's like, man, come on, buy my book while we're talking about this, will give you all the information you need.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what though, Man, those people are those people that say, oh, just sell of the books.
Speaker 4: People that you know, come of New Age, that come out of you know, Wick and all these other kinds of things. They've seen supernatural. Yes, they know it's real. So when they finally decide to come out of it, and they're like, oh, well, Christianity, the Church, they got the answers. So then they go and then they hear somebody, oh, that's that stuff not real. They make that stuff up. They're gonna be like, I come here for answers and I know more than you do, so then they're gonna start seeking people that are talking about it.
Speaker 3: That's why some of the most powerful testy comes from people that used to be in the New Age, used to be in Occult. It's like yeah, because.
Speaker 1: They know it's real. A lot of people, you know, that are just going it.
Speaker 3: If you've never had this sort of thing be present in your life, this like overt spiritual warfare, and you're just going on Sundays and you're you know, you're going through the motions, and you know, you're trying to lead a good life, and there's nothing wrong with that at all.
Speaker 1: But you may find yourself.
Speaker 3: Really confused and and really with your faith shaken.
Speaker 1: I mean, geez, what you're coming.
Speaker 4: You know, Revelation says in those days their hearts will fail them.
Speaker 3: By the way. You know, I don't know what the timeline looks like, but as we're sitting here today, they are releasing files as of four hours.
Speaker 4: Ago, like eight o'clock this morning, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what does that mean, Doug, that this thing that we're talking about. Is that some far away concept where your faith will be shaken. This could be next week. We're living in really weird times and this thing could be dropped in the lapse of people next week. I saw a tweet from somebody basically saying, I think it was Alberino.
Speaker 1: Daddy, I'm sorry, daddy, Daddy. Daddy said, uh, hi Daddy, Hi Daddy. He said that, Daddy said, My mama said, said my daddy said that.
Speaker 3: You know it's gonna start slow, but very quickly, before you know it, it's going to be really groundbreaking shit funny, And he's right.
Speaker 1: It's funny to watch the people now.
Speaker 7: They're like, oh, this is a nothing burger, and it kind of is like they're showing us stuff that already. But I'm like, to us, it is you got to get your feet wet for like the regular rank and file people that don't believe this stuff, like the Matt Matt Walsh what's his name whatever his name is, Oh, oh, the guy from the.
Speaker 1: Daily Wire Matt whoever?
Speaker 4: I think it is wash?
Speaker 1: Is it washed? Is just another like, yeah, what was a woman?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What is a woman? Who is a woman? Who is a woman. Who is that guy?
Speaker 7: That guy, that guy. He's stating there and he's like, well, this is just blurry video. And you know, if you want to convince me you've gotten I'm like, you are so far behind the ball that at this point it's.
Speaker 1: Probably better to just get out of the water. Well this is the water, now, dog. Yeah, the whole thing is the water. Yeah, it's all about to be the water. You're in it, You're in it.
Speaker 3: It's it's I mean, I guess maybe.
Speaker 1: Just shut the fuck up past the microphone.
Speaker 3: They won't They're gonna know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hold onto it so tight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I'll be honest. When I was on I was on tim cast a long time ago, man, was it twenty twenty two? What year is it? Four years ago? And I was talking to him about Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro and a couple of these other guys that missed really big on COVID on what was COVID at the time, and I was like, hey, it's time to pass the mic, and not to be like pass the mic to me, I'm just saying time to give it up because you missed. He missed really big swinging and miss strike three, you got to sit down, and then you go through the rest of the lineup. That's nine other batters before you come around. And to be honest, I take you out the game if I'm the coach.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they don't even have the wherewithal to be like strike three.
Speaker 7: They're like sitting there, Strike four, right, strike five, strike like, dude, get out the way. You're not prepared for what is happening here. And it's not even about being like a special type of person. Your mindset is so closed off to what is happening the supernatural, what is happening on the governmental level that we're talking.
Speaker 3: About policy at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, damn.
Speaker 7: I checked in on our buddy Clint recently and we're talking about Mark Levinnon policy and I'm just like, oh, which.
Speaker 3: Is really funny because in that political space, you know, talking about like you know, buddies of old.
Speaker 7: There's really heated battle going on about the Ukrainian War.
Speaker 1: And you know what's funny though, what did Josie the red headed Libertarian post? Yeah, she's she's paying attention a little bit.
Speaker 3: She's like over the target when she called it nephelim shit, I go, yeah, like you don't have to stay in this political paradigm as we move forward into these days, they're literally playing it here before you got here, Doc, people are walking through and.
Speaker 1: I've got on the TV.
Speaker 3: Fox News is doing disclosure like, hey dude, it's in your arena now.
Speaker 7: Still yeah there. I just feel like it's a little too little, too late.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. Is that an egotistical of me to say at this point?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know if it's too little too late. How far behind the ball do you have to be before we go? I don't think you should be talking about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, like you said, I mean, it's it's right there, it's in your face, and whether you want to believe it or not, I guess at that point those people and only hope to find someone reliable to listen to, you know, and catch them up.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I mean, I'm not disheartened, you know. It's it's it's just that I don't have like a ton of answers when it comes to that question. But I definitely am not disheartened. I think this is fantastic. I think this is what characters like us are supposed to do, you know, it's a big shift in the information to sour face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not me.
Speaker 3: Well it's not that it's not us. It's like, wow, you guys are screwed if it is us. That's what I'm saying, man, that's what we're supposed to do, I think. I mean, when we see people that jump at the opera, We're seeing people jump at the opportunity and they go, oh me, I'm just like, man, what a dumb response, Like, do you know what you're asking for? I'll do it if I have to, But I'm gonna sit right here and continue having fun and doing exactly what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: Although I do think we're going to start doing something live here.
Speaker 3: I would love to once or twice a month get people in here in the evening and go, hey, hey, look at this Fox News story, Look what Trump said, Look what Vivek Ramaswami said, Look what the Secretary of War said, Like at this, what do you guys think about that? And just like start that conversation with people that are actually here in the community.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe it's gonna help me with my new adventure.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 4: I started another channel called uh Prometheus Report, Okay, and I want to talk about current events and news and things like that.
Speaker 3: I think that's a great idea because current events and news is about to be He's about to be considered to be the exact shit that you've been talking about dog. So yeah, I think that's a great idea. I think that is as much as I'm willing to throw my hat in the arena wherever the landscape changes. I don't know what that's going to look like. But right now, we have a spot, we have a TV, we have mikes and cameras. Let's open the doors. Let's do it with people in real life. And let's not do this show necessarily because we might scare them, but just go, hey, what do you guys think about that? And shake your faith a little bit because it shouldn't. You'd be a right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, so, Doc, where does uh as far as our current events go? Where do you place your current studies, your upcoming book in in uh? The timeline?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: Because we we have like alien disclosure, we have a lot of weird stuff going on. How do how do you think these bloodlines are going to play out coming forward? Because I feel like that's like an important integral part that hasn't been revealed yet to the public necessarily about what is happening here?
Speaker 1: Where do you see it going? And how does that how does that like peak its head?
Speaker 4: If I'm being honest man, and I don't know, I have some theories, you know, I mean, I think that the bloodline has obviously gotten so diluted, and even de Ver talks about it. It's a fraction of a percent of what it used to be. So in our biblical paradigm, that that's Nephilie angels coming down breeding with daughters of men. I think there's going to be if it hasn't happened already, another encouraged or insertion of it. And when you get to the Book of Revelation it talks about the anti Christ. I think it's going to be of this dragon court. He's going to be of pure blood.
Speaker 7: Interesting do you do you put any veracity behind? Like Pete Hegseth saying that he's privied information about breeding programs, He's been like debriefed by army personnel about breeding programs with aliens, and then that leads into you know, what's it called trafficking and things like that.
Speaker 3: Matt Gates said the same thing though, right Matt Gate said, Gates are saying the same thing, vibratization program underground. Yeah, do you think that it's going to come from that? What are you thinking there?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm a person. I think it's a it's a smortgage board of things. It's not this or that, it's this and that. I think some of the stuff we see in the sky, you know, like Albareina, I think it could be angels and or following angels. But at the same time, I think there's some government ships up there that is reverse engineered from this technology these people, and the same thing with the hybridization programs. I've heard some people their eyes and it makes kind of sense. But like I said, I don't know, but maybe something that at the flood, something happened to where they can't do it like they used to. Interesting, so they have to find an alternate way to do that, so by you know, maybe abducting people and doing some stem cell research, or maybe growing them in a little incubator, or you know, just all these different things that I think that they are trying to figure out a way to bring that back.
Speaker 3: I do think that out of all of the stories, because that's at the end of the day, all we have, right stories testimony from individuals who have had run ins with these and let me.
Speaker 7: Say, isn't it so isn't it freaking crazy? How it's like what we've had is stories. Yeah, and a lot of what was disclosed today it was just stories. And I saw it and I was like, yeah, stories that we've seen. Yeah, Like that's all the shit we've been saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I said on that last episode where it's like, if you're Annapoline Luna and I apologize for saying that she was sucking a bunch of dicks.
Speaker 1: I don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 3: I really don't know anything for a fact, but I didn't mean, you know, but for her to get to these upper echelons, she's she's a congress woman, and she's saying the same ship that we're saying. She got a blood liquor mouth. Oh yeah, she's been licking blood off of penises. So but for her to have gotten to that degree of of you know, I imagine there's some kind of clearance that comes with being a congressman prominence.
Speaker 1: Like you're saying, you like you're in the way at that level.
Speaker 3: Somebody's gonna tell you some ship that they're not gonna tell us this is and this is the same thing that we know.
Speaker 7: This is the idea with with the pastors, and I think we'll get into it next episode. If you hang out, like what do you think you're stepping into? Guys, Yeah, what did you think this was? You thought this was fun? You guys didn't.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it. But uh no, no, it's gone. Whatever it was, it was gone, Aluna sucking blood or dick? Now what is it both the same thing? Same thame? Why not both?
Speaker 6: Uh No?
Speaker 3: But I do think that is a funny observation, is like we we have no access, full stop, period, we have no access, and yet we've come to these conclusions way ahead of whatever's happening with the disclosure.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is this is for the average person.
Speaker 3: You know, this is for you know, the boomer or or whoever, the person that just maybe boomer is a little insulting. Not everybody has the time. Let's say you got three kids and you're working seventy hour weeks, you know, turning wrenches and busting your knuckles open. Maybe you don't have the time.
Speaker 1: So this is for you. I suppose doctor, are you still going? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Man, I was just gonna say, speaking the time, Uh, laptop is about to die. You want to go through this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you have a charger?
Speaker 4: We could uh say, because this is kind of new information for me and I don't have it all memorized.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, that's no problem.
Speaker 4: I've not done this dance too many times, like I have done the esyle. I could be blindfolded and heavily sedated and still talk about that.
Speaker 3: There it is that we thought of it all, dude, and d S Studio is at your service. Check that ship out. Go ahead, knock that down. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask, while you plug it in, are you are you going to it?
Speaker 3: Do you go to church still or what?
Speaker 1: What do you? How is your.
Speaker 3: How is your walk?
Speaker 1: How's your walk with God? I think that's important. That is it's the most important. Yeah, it's the number one thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Me, I've always been kind of like a Bible nerd uh so I kind of just uh once I went through my last divorced and moved, I just hadn't found another church. But uh, I do my reading and praying of course, at home. I don't need no building to do that. But I've recently uh met uh met a gal and we've been uh dating for about five months now. Uh great godly woman. And she's been kind of, you know, pulling me into her church. So I've been kind of going there here and there.
Speaker 3: So what does she think about all this? When you go, like, hey, what do you think about blood sets?
Speaker 4: But I love her death. But she she you know, listens to me and stuff. But she'll tell me, she's like, that's so's interesting, she said, but it's just it's wear over my head. And she said, you.
Speaker 3: You do that. That's a good woman.
Speaker 4: Though, give me a coloring book.
Speaker 3: That's a good woman. That's a good woman. Because my wife, like this morning there, even this morning, I'm going, I'm trying to enjoy this moment.
Speaker 1: What moment where disclosure is happening?
Speaker 3: Uh huh. But you won't shut the fuck. No, no, no, no, it's not that at all. It's that I'm so immersed in it that it doesn't move me the way that I wanted to move me.
Speaker 1: So I'm just trying to talk about it. Oh, I was telling my wife to hold on to my wife. I was like yeah.
Speaker 7: I was just like, hey, you should see this, and she goes, she goes like this, she goes, that's so good for you.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy, so happy for you. I love that for you.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah. So so I'm trying to like kind of like get in, like hey, really, like let's appreciate this, and I'm trying to tell her, and like, you know, it's just not She's listened to it for so long.
Speaker 1: She's like aliens, Oh yeah, yeah cool. And I'm even just trying to.
Speaker 3: Do a little bit of like, look how right we were, and it just doesn't I don't feel anything. Yeah, I just want to feel it whatever that thing is that you see where you think like, oh, vindication looks like it feels good.
Speaker 4: We're entitled a victory lap.
Speaker 7: I was telling my dad, I don't even want the victory app but I was telling my dad, Yeah, remember I think I dropped the day I had diarrhea. I was really dropping people off at the airport, you bitch.
Speaker 1: That's what he calls diarrhea, by the way, dropping people of their.
Speaker 7: Yeah, airport especially hilarious. I was telling him in the car ride. I was just telling him about I was like hey, man, listen, there they're about to do some ship. Yeah, they're about to do something aliens stuff. He goes, no, no, no, he's past the point of telling me like, oh like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, I was telling him.
Speaker 1: He was going, he was going, man, I've been feeling like we're living in the end times.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Doug.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, yeah, yeah, I think so. But I was just telling him like, hey, listen, this is what it feels like. And that feels like they're about to tell us aliens are real. They're about to do some shit. And then within two days, hell yeah, aliens are real. We're about to do some ship. So I see my dad this morning. He goes, anyway, anyway, kids are probably gonna go in the pool. But like I could tell on his face that he's like, what the fuck are you doing in that room?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you guys doing in there?
Speaker 3: Ye? Well, he doesn't like that. He doesn't like the cursing part. But we'd be right, we'd be slurring, but we'd be right, be right, be right, All right, let's let's get back into the Scythians. I could see it here or.
Speaker 4: You know, cheating.
Speaker 3: I don't worry. I can't read.
Speaker 4: I can't read, no, but kind of went through the history of the people and kind of traced them, you know, and I know I made some pretty bold claim, so I wanted to kind of show the people that maybe have their their questions and or doubts, but he stems them a lot back to the Scythians. It was wild as when I was going back through and reading this stuff, I had just rewatched that show Vikings.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's pretty good show.
Speaker 4: I had all that imagery like fresh in my head, and as he's talking about this stuff, I'm like, oh my god, that's who he's talking about. Yeah. I mean, at least it's one branch of this you know tree here, but yeah, the fairies, the dragon, vampire alls, all that kind of stuff. When I use those terms, I'm not talking about the entire people group. You know, we're talking about the elite ruling class of those people. So it's not like a catch all term that I'm using there. It's basically the royal Scythians. And you can can trace these people and their migration as through the etymology of some of the words. You know, what words don't lie. I love etymology and digging into the root words of these you know, different things, and how you can trace them, how these words migrated and maybe changed a little bit, you know, over time. So people groups you can trace, you know, where they've been and their migrations through the words. But one thing, Uh, these Scythians, they're named for the curved blades. Yeah, like I said, they use yes, the grim reaper in the scythe or scimitar. So, but originally that's that way.
Speaker 7: They were using that to cut the one you remember that Epstein files. Yeah, there's like a there was an email talking about George H. W. Bush slicing the foot I think it was a baby. They were slicing the feet of like the Virgin, an eight year old, and they were taking the blood. But they were using a scythe or a semitar and.
Speaker 3: They were putting it into chalice and they were drinking it. So they say so, they say.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean, that's all this stuff stems from in But it was originally spelled s I T H I A N. And where we get the word scythe you know as the curve blade already mentioned. Uh, the name Scythian is related to a group of words that appear in Indo European languages as far apart As, Erie and North India, indicating they all had common Aryan origins of Scythia. One word is the sedir s i d d i r. In Danish society were witches who practice not tying and loosening related to the mythic Nords or the Moor or fates, those who were responsible for the fate of mankind and the patterns that they wove. In India they were called the cid his s i d d h i s a word describing the powers of the yogi who self realized. And again in Irish the cidy s i d e. I'm sorry s i d h e and this is describing the fairies. So but once again that word means the powers. So again we're talking about the people of the powers, the Scythians and or cid hens ah. In Ireland, you find because it all goes back to, uh, you know, you've got patriarchy and matriarchy. You know, the matriarchal society is propagating the woman and Stephen, if you're watching embrace yourself the divine.
Speaker 3: Feminine he just read out.
Speaker 4: So it all goes back to that. But when you go to Ireland, I thought so wild. There's this goddess is over a Catholic churches in Ireland and they call her. It's called the the Sheila the Gigs, And basically this was the goddess of sovereignty and transcendence and you you can google it and look it up. They have over the doorway and there's no way around it. It's vulgar as hell. It's a woman sitting there spread eagle with her fingers on her Libya, herself apart. Like in Ireland, you can just type in Sheila and the Gigs and so she's standing over the arch of the doorway with her legs spread, pulling herself wide open. And so basically, symbolically you are entering the vulva of the goddess going into this church. So they put that in there to kind of like tie themselves to the old ways and to get the people of Ireland. You know, Hey, you know this goddess that you worshiped, Hey, she's welcome here. Look we got her above the door. Come on in. And we know the Catholic Church has done this over and over again, you know, reappropriating pagan ideas and things like that to try to get their seats full, you know, to feel their coffers basically, if you want to get down to it. But and I mentioned earlier fairs that were usually tall, pelskin golden, red haired, green eyes, unlike the Celts, who were stalky, ruddy complexions in dark hair. This was a group that migrated there and took over. They were the ruling class. But in pre Christian history the Arian was the high king. The real Arians were red haired and green eyed. The Aryan Hittites were close allies of the Jews, whose Draconian royal family the House of David. They claimed to go back to the House of David made the Israelites in a cultural sense. In early Aryan nation, the Scythian and Aryan Scythian Gales had many settlements around Israel and Judea. Like the Hurrians. The Scythians that they were basically all Aryan. Now I'm not saying I hold that view, but that's what they believe. They believe they traced their lineages all the way back to David. And this goes back to a people group that Gary Wayne talks about a lot. The Tuatha, Dee and Anne. Yeah, and they were depicted in their mythologies as gods. But he's saying, know that these were real people and they were mythologized into gods. But he said that the Dinan when they were migrating, they fled south to mainland Britain. Several centuries later, when the Romans encountered them in Scotland, they described to them as picks p I c t s, And this word slowly changed over time to the pixies. And this describes that that fairy race once again drawing them all back to these people. But later these beings would become known as leprechauns. And I did a show on this on my channel because when I found this, it kind of, you know, blew my mind. That's actually what actually got me sparked into researching this and wanting to write this book. So it changed the leprechauns in the etymology. When you go into that word, it means small, bloss bodied. So that's why when you look at leprechauns their midgets with green you know, and all that kind of stuff. But he's saying that it was a mistranslation, that it actually means scaly bodied.
Speaker 1: You know what, It sucks to be bored.
Speaker 8: But when I get on my phone and play real casino games on spinquest dot com.
Speaker 1: The time flies by.
Speaker 8: That two hour wait at the DMV seems like ten minutes. Play your favorite spots live, Blackjack, live preps with a live dealer, new players. Thirty dollars coin packs are on sale for ten bucks. Play spinquest dot com and you'll never be bored again.
Speaker 9: Spin Quest is a free to play social casino boid. We're prohibited. Visit spinquest dot com for more details.
Speaker 10: Ben Doug, There's nowhere I wouldn't go to help someone customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual, even if it means sitting front row at a comedy show.
Speaker 11: Hey everyone, check out this guy and his bird. What is this your first day?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Now, we help people customize and save on car sh and with Liberty Mutual.
Speaker 12: Together, we're married. Need to a human, him to a bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bird looks sound of your leg.
Speaker 5: Anyways, Get a quote at Libertymutual dot com or with your local agents Liberty Liberty.
Speaker 1: Oh and they also have like a right the scaly bodied.
Speaker 4: All right, So the Latin when you go to the Latin it stems from a lepre as in leprosy, scaly skin of leprosy. But he's saying they wasn't talking about the skin. They were talking about the fish scale armor, which was very common to the Draconians of the time. And I got an image of that Aushellian's present image. Uh, where's it at? Scale armor? So when they seen these picks, it was later become pixies and it developed into leopard of cons because of the leprosy, the scales. They were talking about this armor, so you can easily see that serpentine. So that was, you know, the people of the serpent These are the people that Saint Patrick was chasing out of Ireland.
Speaker 3: Oh that is fascinating. Yeah, now we just get ship feast St Patrick Ray Saint Patrick. Yeah, Saint Patrick was the one.
Speaker 4: Who christianized Ireland by chasing out there's no snakes on that island because he did a great job. He's talking about this really class of people in their God.
Speaker 7: That's gangster, don't Some of these on a Naki statues have the similar type of pattern like that's uh, not scale skin, but scaled uh like almost armor around them.
Speaker 4: Because Yeah, it's the arians, the Scythians. Uh. But even with the females, you have the scaly, twin prong tails. They called them the wolf air, which basically it's a mermaid and it comes from the grail maidens, the dragon princesses like I talked about earlier, because they wore fish skilled armored leggings and uh, swans or ravens, feathered cloaks, and that's where you get the imagery of harpies.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, right right, bird legs and and uh and wings, and.
Speaker 4: That's where the mythologies of the mermaids come. Or the Lady of the Lake, because I know I've seen that coming up there, so and all the mythology is about Merlin, you know, and the Lady in the Lake, the dupen our, the ring you know, the dripnar Yeah, I dropped near. All this is going to the Lord of the Rings, the ring that rules them all. That ring is the oor Boris. It's the symbol of kingship of these people.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: That's why there's Alvin's in the Lord of the Rings people groups, because that's the story that Tolkien is telling.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: That is the ring that rules them all interesting? Or boris dragon Court?
Speaker 3: When these do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you know anything about?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: Gary Wayne got into some stuff with with daddy.
Speaker 3: Daddy got mad, Daddy yelled at him.
Speaker 7: Daddy got mad that he said he was Tolkien was a cult in his nature.
Speaker 3: I think he suggested. I don't know if this is true, but this is what Alberina was saying, is that Gary Wayne was initiated or something of that. Oh, or Gary Wayne was saying rather that Tolkien was initiated, Okay, And that's what Albertina was pushing back against. And I would push back against that too. I don't know if you have to be initiated to.
Speaker 4: I'm not aalitiated right, and connected the dots what Tolkien did.
Speaker 3: Right, I can see how you might come to that conclusion. It's just a simple thought process to go, Man, this guy knows it so richly.
Speaker 7: I think, yeah, because in today's day and age, it's a lot easier to be occulted in this stuff because we have the Internet.
Speaker 1: But like in Tolkien's day, like you had to have these weird well these books.
Speaker 3: He could have been inspired to write this and had no idea, like really, where I mean, I'm sure he did quite a bit of reading, and he's drawing from a lot of stuff, but like as far as the connectivity and fleshing out that world to such a degree, sometimes you just start flowing and you don't know you're your j R R token is how many urs are the JR R R token.
Speaker 1: He's got three ours and he's just flowing.
Speaker 3: Man Like he's piecing together this this narrative and everything.
Speaker 1: But like who knows.
Speaker 3: You you know, we're talking about auto writing or or like these various modes of channeling, like who the hell knows.
Speaker 1: He might not have even been aware.
Speaker 4: But still reserved, they said, Or Solomon's ring exactly, And I'm laying some foundations here the crescendo that I plan on giving you guys involved Solomon. Solomon practiced these these beliefs. Uh. And it's in our Bible.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Uh.
Speaker 7: I like to I like to get in today. You said it's in the Song of Solomon. Yeah, okay, that's a book that I.
Speaker 4: Don't which we'll get there because I want I want to expose some of the myths because there's a lot of symbolism that in Solomon that to the uninitiated.
Speaker 3: I can see, sir, there you go things in.
Speaker 4: But uh but yeah, the Pixies and the Picks also described uh uh their painted bodies and like I said, where I was watching vikings, it really stood out because they were covered in tattoos and some of their favorite iconography was labyrinths and uh swirls, hypnotic swirls.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, because it's into it's integrated into their dragon court, their grail maidens, their dragon princesses and uh mazes. Yeah, and it goes back to like Meliosine and you go to Meliosine, she was depicted as this mermaid because she was a dragon princess and she was in the middle of a maze and it said there was this black cube stone where the waters of life flown and you had to go through the maize and find Meliasine. And if you were not, you know, destined to find her or whatever it was, death she'd kill them. But to the initiated, the right ones got to drink from her living waters, which was her Yeah, STARSI blood. No, because the women, the matriarchy decided the kingship and how it descended. A king was nothing without his grail mat or his dragon princess giving him his limitless pill.
Speaker 7: Basically interesting, and I mean a lot of these ancient cities were designed like labyrinths, where the center would be the court, the king would be there found and the fountain would be in the center where you can never reach. I mean the city of Jericho, you know that that story there. The reason why the walls were impenetrable is not necessarily the outer walls, it's everything in between.
Speaker 3: It's a labyrinth.
Speaker 7: So you go through there and it's certain death because you have to like left right, left right, and to get into the court to really you know, establish a foundation and plant your flag, You're never going to get to the center. So that's that's why they would do this. There's also we had spoken to Sean of Kingdom and Context not too long ago, and he was describing to us a Catholic church that had these paintings on the floor and before you get into the sanctuary, that labyrinth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thats a meditative process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Meditai is a Jerusalem mile because people that wouldn't make the Holy pilgrimage would walk that maze and that was their supplication for not taking the pilgrimage.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, I know that, and.
Speaker 4: That ostumes back from these people. Once again, they took something and appropriated it.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: That way, they took something familiar of these people. Look, this is like home, come on over here. Look we got the mazes, we got the shielding a giesh above the door, and come on in the Water's fine. Yeah yeah, but showing you some as symbolism of that, you know, like the Malia scene that I mentioned earlier, The druids and their thing with trees, trees and wells and labyrinths and mazes. All this is Grail legends and Grail mythology, because like I said earlier, these were the elite ruling classes throughout all the nations. They were everywhere, and they had the divine right to rule. With the Church out. The Church when it was coming into power, wanted to dethrone these people, so they started making up the stories about the vampires, the wire wolves, and really demonizing these people to turn public opinion away from them. That way, when they dethroned these people and put in their puppet kings, the people wouldn't be in an uproar. They were swaying public opinion that way, and even they come out with this fake document has been proven fake now. But it's called the Donation of Constantine, and supposedly Constantine on his death and he was of the Dragon Court give all the power to the Church, he supposedly wrote this document and give all the power to the Roman Catholic Church that they had the power to enthrone or dethrone kingships and all this kind of stuff. And so they used that to get rid of some of these people in this bloodline and these kings. And they used that document. And what was crazy is when they said they wrote it, it wasn't even brought out into public light, like until several hundred years later. And when they actually studied it, they proved it to be a fake because they were using words and phrases that was pulled from the Latin Vulgate that wasn't even out at that time. So I mean, they were forging documents to car pathways for their puppet kings and queens.
Speaker 7: It's interesting because I think now we're looking at the verse of that, you know, the most recent truths by Trump where he's posed and people were saying that he's Jesus. There's like a picture of some kind of fallen angel with like stars on his head behind him. That's interesting on its own, But the really interesting part is that whether that's supposed to be depicted as an angel and him as Jesus is not the intention of what he did.
Speaker 1: The real intention was a shot at the pope.
Speaker 7: So Trump is coming at the pope in this weird sort of way, and he's been doing it for a while.
Speaker 1: He says that he should be the pope.
Speaker 7: And I think there's even a new movement within the Catholic Church of America to have their own pope. So America is talking about unseating that current structure that you're talking about right now to I don't know, would it be to change into something new or reverted back.
Speaker 4: Because the tankers have took over, and that's something he taught about. He says that they put in their puppet kings, but over time he calls them the tinkers. The tinkers took power, and the tinkers are the merchant class. He said, that's why the world is in such ship right now, because it's ruled by the tinkers. They're the sellers, you know what I mean. So the only thing they're worried about is money and greed, and they're uh, chop all the trees down, you know, plute, pollute the air, all this stuff because they are the merchant class. All they care about money. And he said, that's why, you know, everything's the way it is. And Donald Trump is the you know, epitome of a of a tinker of the merchant class. You know. So they took over this system. And but with those druids in their trees, uh where to go there is they associated themselves a lot with groves, so yeah, like large amounts of trees, like sacred grove.
Speaker 3: Like Bohemian grove. Yes, yeah, they do dress up like druids a place not to yeah buying, sure, we dressed up like druids for the second one. Uh there right, not dressed up like a druid though.
Speaker 4: Right, maybe maybe high priest.
Speaker 3: That's interesting though, because that is it's a Druidic larp of sorts. You know, you would call it a larp if you believe that, like the cremation of Care was strictly just a uh an effigy and not actually a child that they were burning at the foot of a giant owl statue. Of Minerva. But that is at its heart what it is. It's a it's a Druidic ritual or ceremony.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And they associated themselves with with the trees and a specifically the tree of life and the tree of knowledge. So uh, this was the symbolism behind the Hindu and Buddhist tntra and chocktric system. The tree alife is the genealogical chart of the gods and by lore, it was their sacred tree yigder seal with a coiled serpent at the base by a pool. The living water is the fountain of the Grail Maiden, the dragon princess. The most sacred tree to the Druids was not the oak, but it was the apple tree. And that's why the tree in Eden has been portrayed as an apple tree. It's not really an apple tree, it doesn't say, but it's been betrayed that way because of this association. And they're interchangeable with pomegranates, which are also red gives off a red juice. It's full of seeds. It's the perfect like imagery for fertility.
Speaker 7: The pomegranate was also on the priestly robe of Moses or aaron at the time a different type of mostly the flour I think of the pomegranate, but it is a aspect of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I mentioned earlier the apples of red gold. With Eden, the Kabbalah, they have their tree of life life and they associate and talk about starfire. So all this stuff is like, you know, integrated and interwoven, overlapping each other. See. But the Elevens they, like I said, they do the inner breeding, and they practice Phoenician and Paronic you know, going back to egypt marriages. So the Phoenicians, and I found that out in my book, but I didn't make the connection. I was just like, Okay, they're they're inbreeders. But no, there's a reason. There's a method behind the madness because the Phoenicians practiced the union between father and daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yell.
Speaker 4: And in the horse breeding world, this produces the finest, healthiest thoroughbreds.
Speaker 3: Oh no, is that true?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And the Paronic practice unions between brother and sister. That's where you get osiris and isis. And like I mentioned earlier, according to geneticis of Cambridge University, you can go up to three hundred years or ten gents before there's any kind of defects. And this was going on because you know, in the Book of Leviticus keeps talking about you know, don't sleep with your mother, don't sleep with your sister.
Speaker 1: It's like uncovering the nakedness.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and that's what Cain did you or not, McCain, I'm sorry, Ham right right, when he uncovered his father's nakedness, he slept with his mother.
Speaker 7: So there could have been more to that than just dominance. It could have been purity, right, perfect in his generations.
Speaker 4: Yes, the bloodline once again, Holy shit, that's bad. And that Twathad d denand that I mentioned earlier. In their legends, they say they were a ruling class and all of a sudden, this other group shows up called the Malaysians, and that they have like three battles with them. They end up overthrowing them and they send the Twathade de nan Uh to the underworld, to the other world. He's saying that, no, this is a real story, and these Malaysians were of the same family. He said. They lived together in peace and harmony until they didn't and then they fought. And I was like, that's so similar to the Greek mythology, you know that there's a war with the family and one gets put into the underworld. It sounds just like Genesis six because people focus on the flood. But it even says that he caused them to war with each other and kill themselves too. That's what this is. It's the same story, I think.
Speaker 3: I think doesn't Enoch elaborate and say that they were forced to watch their children and kill each other.
Speaker 4: While they were at war. And Prince Charles, he said publicly he traces his lineage back to Vlad the Impaler that kill us. Right, Well, history records that he was initiated. They had like this secret mystery school that only very select few got to go to, and you were taught all the ways of the dragon court, and those that went through this they were have said to have ridden the dragon. So when we get to revelation, guys the whore, Yeah, she is writing a red dragon and she's holding this childice, this golden cup, and in our English translations it says with her abominations, this cup is filled with her abominations. But when you go to the Greek it doesn't say that. It says her cup filled with her corna.
Speaker 3: Cornea.
Speaker 4: So imagine a Christian knowing about these rituals going on drinking vaginal secretions and minstrual blood of dragon princesses who's been initiated and have said to have ridden the dragon.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's what John is talking about in the Book of Revelation. My mind, I'm convinced. Huh, that's an interesting history records the people that went through this court or have said to have in the dragon. And here's this scarlet whore with a cupful of her poor nea. That's her vaginal secretions and blood. That's the initiation that made kings. By drinking this, she was a king maker.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. I'm thinking.
Speaker 7: You got me thinking a little bit about the Game of Thrones as well, because they really do nail it with a as far as like the red dragon and the yeah, the brother and sister. Where I guess where they do miss is the hair color. But you know, George R.
Speaker 1: Martin is a fat retard, so close enough, I really close.
Speaker 4: And then they have the whale stuff I mentioned with Maila Sine right, and then uh, the Irish they talk about these these fairy whales. You know they wasn't you know, physical whales. They archaeologists have found them, their spiral down tunnels that goes into ritualistic chambers, just like they did with Mithrs and all these other secret mystery schools. Dionysus, the road to eleusis the illusion mysteries. It's all the same. And in the Irish lore they talked about nine trees surrounding this well, the nine realms symbolically, and there was a red nut that hung over the well, and inside the well was a salmon of wisdom or knowledge I'm sorry, salmon, yeah, okay, fish, And thirteen times a year this red blood nut would fall and the salmon would eat it. So it was the merging of wisdom and knowledge. So this was alluding to that same ritual we've been talking about today, the red blood being consumed and the grail mating maiden in the lake like the lady of the lake, waiting for death and resurrection. Because whoever found it and drank this, they died, went through the waters of chaos and abyss and were resurrected, reborn something new. And they say it's like the death of the ego and being reborn.
Speaker 1: So there's a second king.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so with all that you know being said, and even ah that or boris is with the garters back in the day, like medieval times, these witches were these red garters, and that show they were of the dragon court. And there's one name. They call her, the Lady of Kent, and she's got a poem after called lay Belle Dame sans Mercy. But in there it shows this king and they're at this ball. Then all of a sudden, this lady's garter falls and he snatches it up and holds it in the air and proclaims, you know, uh, how dare anyone proclaim this a sinful thing? Well, why would anybody see that as a sinful thing? Because she was exposed to being a witch, a dragon, princess of the dragon Court, and that's why people were like, oh gasping when they seen it. He's like, shame on you guys for thinking this is evil.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: So that once again, that's that's the ring that rules them on. Some mad mentioned you know Solomon so and they called them the shining ones everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's what they called the princesses of the Dragon Court.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dragon, the people of that sub human race, they're all the Shining Ones. And that's when Hebrew Nakah the Shining One.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: And you find that in Mesopotamia, you find it in Egypt that the Shining Ones are everywhere, because that's who they're talking about. Uh. But I'll skip down now that I've told you know about the symbology stuff, and we'll get to the Song of Solomon and also persefne is in this the pomegrants she takes, goes down, the world comes back. There's so many you know, of these legends and mythologies that hint and point to this ritual.
Speaker 3: You know what's interesting this there's a breakdown online of everybody in Stephen King's book that has the shine, and one of them is Carrie, the girl who's covered in blood. Her dress is all red with blood. She's all covered in blood. She has the shine. M It's an interesting thing because if you if you look at that, like, okay, so there are these characters within this Dude series, and they all have you might call them the shining Ones. So much of what he talks about in his books is so close to I guess occult truisms that's really fascinating that he's got a through line of everybody who has the shine.
Speaker 4: Hum. Yeah, that's wild where every.
Speaker 3: King character that shines.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, with those lilies that I mentioned earlier, and it was in that image of the dragon court. Uh, that goes back to this same stuff too. It's the volva, you know, the rebirth like Raven had said earlier. Uh, you see all through the different mythologies like Jason and the argonauts, right, and then you get into a Homer. There's a story where this guy named Hylas or Haylus. They go to this island to try to look for water and supplies, and he goes and finds he's trying to look for a spring and he finds one, but they're the nymphs are bathing naked, and he watches them and the depictions and paintings they have, they have these nymphs and with lilies in the or hair. And then uh in one of the stories, uh, the men get off and these witches give them this wine, this drink, and it was mixed with these these lilies, and some of them have been known to have like psychedelic properties, and so when they drink this, they forget what they were doing, They forget about home, and so that's like they're enchanted, but they're basically going through this alchemical death and resurrection, uh ceremony right right. So, and they call them the lotus eaters because one of the where is it in Greek mythology? Uh, i'm I can barely speak English, guys on a redneck, so these big Greek words are really hard.
Speaker 1: You just say whatever and they won't know the difference.
Speaker 4: Little top of the guy. Yeah, absolutely, the lotus eaters. Uh so the Song of Solomon. Okay, in that way.
Speaker 7: If the lotus eaters are the people who were doing psychedelics, what what's the history behind that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like they were eating that and they would get manic, and even like when you get into the Dionesian colts, they would drink this spiked wine with these flowers and they would get manic, and they would even become cannibals. Said they would kill anything they seen in men and devour them and drink the blood. Uh. Just like the illusion mysteries. And when you get into that, it says that in order to live, you must practice the art of dying. Interesting, you know, dying and being reborn, right, And they take the the wording and stuff of Jesus because they even try to say Jesus was a dragon king and that's why he said, you know, you must be born of water. So they really grab onto other stuff and try to you know, twist, distort it and try to appropriate you know a lot of stuff into their their theology there, right, but they believed the Holy Spirit would feminine. Where have we.
Speaker 1: Heard that before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I wonder how they're doing over there. They're doing all right. Actually the blood.
Speaker 4: Sees yeah, and that's the thing. Yeah, it goes back to it's coming full force right now, it's coming into the front. Uh. And that's why, uh, the church put Marry in such high regard because even these guys say that Mary was a dragon princess.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: And that's why the church depicts her breastfeeding Jesus, because you go back, it shows isis breastfeeding horrors. Uh. I'm trying to think of the Mesopotamian text. There's so many of these, you know, people, group stories, religions, mythologies that depict this same thing, and they're trying to connect it all and say it because it's all the same thing, and that's why you have even the dragon iconography into the Vatican everywhere, because they say the Dragon court infiltrated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the big serpentine speaking room that they're they they do their speeches from the Pope sits at the head of a giant viper.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a couple of these. The Catholics come after me on Twitter, and it's.
Speaker 3: Very strange because they're defending the Pope and.
Speaker 7: It's like, yeah, I'm like, you guys are not the ones, Yeah to give any criticisms.
Speaker 1: You just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: At least when I see Catholics talk about it and they go, yeah, not like the Vatican is super corrupt and I don't know what the fuck's up at the Pope. I guess.
Speaker 7: Actually, it's really funny, Like any any kind of criticism from a Catholic, I'm just like, hey, listen, I'm not gonna drash you.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 8: It sucks to be bored, But when I get on my phone and play real casino games on spin quest dot com, the time flies by. That two hour wait at the DMV seems like ten minutes. Play your favorite spots live, Blackjack Live, preps with a live dealer. New players thirty dollars coin packs are on sale for ten bucks. Play spinquest dot com and you'll never be bored again.
Speaker 9: Spin Quest does a free to play social casino boyd We're prohibited. This is spinquest dot com for more details.
Speaker 10: Doug, there's nowhere I wouldn't go to help someone customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual, even if it means sitting front row at a comedy show.
Speaker 11: Hey, everyone, check out this guy and his bird. What is this your first day?
Speaker 5: Oh no, we help people customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual.
Speaker 12: Together, we're married, me to a human, him to a bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bird looks out of your leg.
Speaker 5: Anyways, get a quote at Libertymutual dot com or with your local agent.
Speaker 7: But if you're coming after me, I'm just gonna send you some pictures and it's gonna be like you're gonna have to sit on that.
Speaker 3: It's in the nuclear explosion or any of that crap where he looks like he actually looks like the side profile of a lizard man.
Speaker 4: That just looks wig.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know the Viper Speaking Room or you know the Peed of dig on fishead or yeah, out to the fish.
Speaker 4: Head, and the inky too was lord of the Abus, came from the water, you know, and all these other fish gods and stuff too. So all that's there, but the Song of Solomon. Now, this is what blew my mind because I was reading all this stuff, seeing that the fountain, seeing that, the drinking of the blood, the pomegranates, the lilies and all that, and then I get hit with the Song of Solomon, and every bit of it is in there. Man, it's undeniable, honestly. And we know that Solomon, you know, went into some of this idolatrous stuff. We had the the he had the ring that ruled over the demons, the ring that ruled them all once again going back to this dragon court. And so I don't know if this Song of Solomon is legit and people just put it in there not knowing what it was.
Speaker 1: Or you mean, it's if it's legit to the Bible.
Speaker 4: Like you know, like if it was really you know, written by Solomon and the people that found it didn't think there was nothing to it and threw it in the Bible and then later found out.
Speaker 1: This this is a strange one. So the song is that there was.
Speaker 4: Dragon court people at the Council of Nicea and knew what this was and slipped it right in.
Speaker 7: That book and the Book of Esther are two books that I don't necessarily read when I read through the Bible, and both of those books are books that famously never mentioned God.
Speaker 1: And it's yeah, so it's it's funny that you bring that up.
Speaker 4: And they got kind of erotic feels to them too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's strange. It's strange.
Speaker 7: Book Esther is more of like a history of the Jews and and it leads to some weird shit. The Song of Solomon is just kind of like.
Speaker 4: Well, I always thought it was sexual. Yeah, it feels that kind of obvious. But yeah, when you know all the the allegorical stuff behind the images, that's what really sets it all off. So in that Song of Solomon, it mentions, you know, Shiba and in there it mentions that she is a whale of living waters and in a labyrinth garden filled with sacred pomegranate trees.
Speaker 3: Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And we see more symbolic representations of the Virgin priestess goddess with works like Sir Richard Burton's Perfumed Garden and Francis Israel in his Garden of the Pomegranates. So it's very similar to those. And man, she's a well yeah, a well a well. Uh. And it mentions the rose of Sharon in that song of Solomon. Oh really Yeah, So Sharon is a level fertile plane between Jaffa and Mount Carmel and Israel. Uh. There's some dispute over the meaning of the word rose, but will sidestep that. But a garden Encyclopedia says that the rose of Sharon is described as a hyper come or Saint John's wart, and produces a red dye hypercum. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: H y p E r I c U M or high high uh high kerl. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hyper hyper I like hypercum.
Speaker 4: That's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Hypericum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what the hell know what that means.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna hyper come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't do that. Yeah. And it says it's related to a cistus and produces red dye. The cistus looks a lot like the western rose and is called the It is called the rock rose in southern Europe and Northern Africa.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: The cistus is a white is white with deep red blotches dappling across it, looking like menstrual blood. It's also known as the gum Cistus from the genius family land of from which is obtained landing them. And it's the dream bestowing prize of poets and visionaries.
Speaker 1: And dream bestowing pride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, psychedela.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 1: Red with white spots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, white with red spots.
Speaker 3: White inversion of the Amanitamus gra.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So the Sheba as the lily of the Nile Valley, it's the Lymphaea lotus and and or rows of Sharon. And the land of Fir was like into the narcotic pharmacopeia, so it had, you know, the psychedelic properties to it. There. Let's see me skill down. So Song of Solomon UH has underlying hermetic esoteric character.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's said to have been compiled around four hundred BC and said to have derived from oral sources and is of this genre of Egyptian love poetry. So the temple School of Solomon was destroyed UH and its teachers dispersed during the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans, uh many Christian nobles sled Palistine and bringing the vampiric practices into Central Europe and goes into many rabbis and kabbalists. This explains the appearance of the Solomonic schools in Europe. But it is these institutions that Dracula was said to have ridden the dragon had mentioned earlier with his many wives and thirst for knowledge. There is much fairy lore and many gods of Eurasia filtered through the Holy Land during the reign of Solomon. So it's well accepted that Solomon, you know, done these hermetic practices and seeks out dark magic and all this stuff, had the many wives. But it said Solomon had seven hundred wives that were royal princesses gathered from around the known world.
Speaker 3: So you think he's collecting dragon princesses effectively got to catch them all and it and the the etymology of the words used in the Bible affirms it. Bro he's just collecting dragon princesses and drinking the bloodness.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. The fuck is wrong. Yeah, Solomon not based.
Speaker 4: But so he had seven hundred wives, and it said three hundred concubines. That's pretty excessive, right, Yeah, And it's a large cost to him. He has to keep all these women upfeed them and build their houses and.
Speaker 3: Stud listening to them talk all the time and stuff too.
Speaker 7: I got an idea for your book cover. It's just a Solomon with a milk mustache.
Speaker 3: But it's blood.
Speaker 7: Oh got got menstrual blood question?
Speaker 4: I got blood by Doc Brown?
Speaker 3: I got blood rough.
Speaker 8: Whether it's slots or live dealers, spin quest dot com has the fun in action you're looking for with spin Quest exclusives Blackjack, Roulette, Bakas, and even live dice with Crabs and bubble Crabs. The games never stopped.
Speaker 1: So you don't have to.
Speaker 8: And right now, new users got thirty dollars coin packs for just ten bucks.
Speaker 3: Play now at spin quest dot com.
Speaker 9: Spin Quest is a free to play social casino. Boyd We're prohibited. This is spinquest dot com for more details.
Speaker 10: And Doug, there's nowhere I wouldn't go to help someone customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual, even if it means sitting front row at a comedy show.
Speaker 11: Hey everyone, check out this guy and his bird. What is this your first day?
Speaker 5: Oh no, we help people customize and save on car insurance with Liberty Mutual.
Speaker 12: Together, we're married a need to a human, him to a bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bird looks out of your leg.
Speaker 5: Anyways, get a quote at Libertymutual dot com or with your local agents Liberty.
Speaker 4: Liberty, Liberty Liberty. But the house that they are all at, they called him, called it a harem, right right, Solomon's harem. Harem is taken from the Arabic word haram, which means sacred and or prohibited place. The harem was known as a sacred or spiritual place, and this word in Hebrew is harem, which translates to ban, something set aside for coltic use. So in the Song of Solomon, it says, quote, he feeds among the lilies, damn. And this is chapter two, verse sixteen.
Speaker 3: He feeds among the lilies.
Speaker 4: It says sheba enjoins Solomon to feed among the lilies until the break of day. And it says, like a young heart, and that's a stag that drinks from the fountain on the mountains of Betheir. A lily is a virgin, and thus Solomon by night feeds amongst the virgins and the virgin princesses of his harem.
Speaker 3: So Solomon is collecting blood princesses or dragon princesses, not even to bang them's psychotica, just to drink their menstrual blood.
Speaker 4: And he wanted the wisdom, right, that's what.
Speaker 3: He So he's not even that's what the concubines are for. Three hundred concubines to slang dong. We got guys out here drinking seed. They're doing it all the knowledge. They're doing the wrong thing. Yeah, yeah, you gotta drink. Would you respect them more if they were drinking menstrual blood? I think you're for the knowledge.
Speaker 7: I think I would be a little bit more. Something disgusting about the menstrual blood.
Speaker 3: It was really rough.
Speaker 1: But how many was it? Nine hundred or seven hundred? Seven hundred wives?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he can watch why like why the Jews saw the menstrual blood as like being completely filthy, unfained, profane, not just like the shedding of because it is kind of gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they wouldn't just be around the same room with a woman onstcle.
Speaker 7: Oh is it possibly because of like temptation you might grab a straw and start.
Speaker 1: Now they're bitchy emotional.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that had to be going around. People knew about. That's why they're saying, do not drink the blood. You know, do not sleep with your mothers and your sisters because this is what the dragon court was doing.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, dad, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So chapter that, chapter two, verse sixteen, this is gonna Blogan's mind. Okay, uh, says my beloved is mine and I am his. He feeds among the lilies until the jay break and the shadow flee away. Turn my beloved, and be thou like a rose or a young stag upon the mountains of Bethir. So feeding among the lilies is the blood and water of the virgin brides. The heart symbolizes the young stag drinking from the brook aka the grail the living waters. And this relates to chapter four, verse twelve, where it says, quote a garden enclosed is my sister. There's that pharonic stuff again. A spring shut up, and a fountain sealed, so enclosed and sealed, signaling her purity and virginity. The underground hidden stream the blood flow in secretion. Chapter four, verse thirteen says, quote, thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates with pleasant fruits to them. The living waters related to the Holy Spirit, which is also referred to as starfire. They believe the Holy Spirit It and the Shakana to be feminine, and she gives the gift of living waters.
Speaker 3: By the way Spirit, starfire or star as a symbol is, I believe the even even in the the DC comics there's a her symbol is the star of Ishtar. Oh yeah, it's the same exact uh star. And of course you know that's what the Bloodstones are saying that she's.
Speaker 7: Actually a So my kids watched this bullshit show. She's a she's a star seed. Yeah, of course she's a star seed, starfire, and she's from like a different planet. They watched The Little One, which is actually kind of funny, But.
Speaker 1: There was a symbol. I don't know if it was, like I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 3: I remember the.
Speaker 1: Star of black come on.
Speaker 3: Red hair.
Speaker 1: Well with the red hair as well, they that's we was gingers red hair, you know how they do.
Speaker 4: There's a part in that song is a two where it says that he uh invites her uh, she invites him in uh to partake of her pomegranate. So it's a singular, not saying, oh, come and I will squeeze a bunch of pomegranates and make you some wine to drink. It's singular, and it's in the possessive says, come and partake of my pomegranate. Damn and uh Chapter five, verse four through five. Now this one is really wild. Uh. My beloved put his hands by the whole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him. What my bowels.
Speaker 1: We've got to get that as a drop, as a drop broke.
Speaker 3: My bow My wife, my wife's we're gonna get that. We're gonna isolate. You just became a drop on this show.
Speaker 4: My bow I rose up to open my beloved, and my hands dripped with mirth, mirth, and my fingers with sweet smelling mirth upon the handles of the lock.
Speaker 3: This is just smut.
Speaker 1: This is a smut, This is crazy mirth.
Speaker 4: You need a bathroom break now, Raven, No, I'm good, okay. But the hole in the door, of the keyhole is the opening of the vagina.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The handles are the libya. The bowels being moved. She's describing an orgasm and the verses proceeding to this, It says that she falls asleep with her hands in the spices. Yeah, the nutmeg, and when you look into nutmeg, right, that's where mirth and stuff derives from. The scent that it gives off is described as musk.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be like pennies.
Speaker 4: But anytime you hear of musk, it's in colognes and perfumes because it's it's considered a pheromone.
Speaker 1: A sexual design comes from something.
Speaker 3: If you get like a real potent, when it comes from selling a skunk, maybe something's ask land.
Speaker 4: So her hands, she falls asleep with her hand basically in the musk, the pheromone of sex. And then she says she wakes up and her hands are dripping with sticky, wet mirth, and her lover is by the hole of the door, and she doesn't even take the time to wash her hands. She smears that sticky mirth all over the door.
Speaker 7: Oh god, fuck are we doing here, guys? Oh my god, I can't believe this shit's in the Bible. I mean, I do believe it is why I don't read this that I've read it, and I was like, I don't know what this is about.
Speaker 3: It's about blapping it up, getting blapped up, doing something, blapping, having a little sharing, a little black it's weird.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. No oh no, good god, what that's a heavy You like that one story? No, not the noises.
Speaker 3: I don't like the noises either, but.
Speaker 4: For which I've seen somebody in the chat saying, man, this is heavy or dark? It is? Man, Yeah, I don't like who he is.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: That's what we're told to do. Man, shine the light and expose the darkness.
Speaker 3: Kick the door open while their hands are in murr and go look at they're doing.
Speaker 4: Lapping it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that that is a little teaser about some of the stuff. It's gonna be in my book.
Speaker 1: Sexy novel novel.
Speaker 3: It only got sexty the last five minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you know that's a women love it when you build it up.
Speaker 4: That's what I said. I give you some for play before I got you into the bedroom with Sticky, Mr.
Speaker 3: Stick Sticky and the nutmeg that's called so but your fingers by the door the b I think it's going to be uh kind of It's excellent, excellent research say X rated.
Speaker 7: Well, it's gonna be crazy. It's some crazy ship you're gonna have to get into you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: I like it though you would like it. No, I mean nasty.
Speaker 4: I thought you was pointing to the banana.
Speaker 1: No, that's a banana minora, sir. Nasty means something totally different.
Speaker 3: You got your fingers in the mirror, dog, I might need that.
Speaker 1: Let's bring it in for a landing. Bring it in for a lowly erect.
Speaker 3: We have another.
Speaker 1: You know what. Just tell the people one more time where you can find do another show right after this?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah, yeah, Well guys, if you enjoyed that and the kind of stuff that we're talking about.
Speaker 13: Everywhere, oh my god, come on over to the Prometheus LYMBS podcast anywhere you can consume content at the website Prometheus lynds podcast dot com.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: Some of the elements of some of the stuff that I talked about, not the smutty stuff, but the serpent seed and he saw that is in my other book that I wrote last year, the Epic of Esauburth Right and Seed War. You can find that anywhere you can buy books, basically Amazon or the website directly from me uh hope to seeing is on the heroes Journey with non sticky fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, g by Jonathan said, NDS x NDS x x x bro, that's that's kids.
Speaker 4: Version, Honter, that's my boy.
Speaker 1: We're just showing the versatilitie of this show.
Speaker 3: The bowels the excellent.
Speaker 7: Thank you for dropping by and doing this, but a guy stick around will be back and be right until next time. And if you listen to this out of order, join the Patreon stupid Yeah, quit being a bitch o bass a bit and comply.
Speaker 3: We'll see you later.
Speaker 6: They run with John.
Speaker 4: And they will do.
Speaker 3: This Rich.
Speaker 4: Love Pages.
Speaker 6: That's Spot, that's ft, that's smarts. I never don't thinking that's spot.
Speaker 2: When the last talked the
Speaker 12: Sounds House and the