Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It is TLC Tuesday. I'm here with Kimberly. Hey girl, Hello, hello, Hello. We've got two people that are possibly ridden first class on the Struggle West. Here today, guys, front.
Speaker 2: Row, front row, right behind the driver.
Speaker 1: I got two crowns this morning, and I don't do well with dental procedures. I roofed myself before we went, and then got there and the nitress machine didn't work. And that was all I had been living for, was the nitrosus machine that will relax you and kind of make you a little into a different La la land. And it didn't work, so they get charged for it. But that was a very expensive morning where I was not knocked out to the extent that I like doing knocked out.
Speaker 2: And it's not expensive for like botox or a massage. It's not like I'm getting a fancy haircut and it's expensive, but I enjoyed it great. Yes, this is you're paying someone a lot of money to torture you, which is kind of like a metaphor for watching the ninety Day Fiance franchise.
Speaker 1: No one's paying me to watch it, but I guess I do get paid by ads, So yeah, you are paying.
Speaker 2: You are paying for Discovery Plus or cable service.
Speaker 1: I am, I'm paying for all that, for.
Speaker 2: The pleasure of being tortured by these people.
Speaker 1: And then for Kimberly has it felt well for a few And I never got a straight answer from you if you ever went to the doctor, So.
Speaker 2: I said, you pressured me into going. I went to urgent care. COVID and flu were negative, but she said, you have all of the flu signs except you don't have the nasal stuff or the throat stuff. Just have a horrible headache like blood rushing in your ears kind of headache. Yeah, neck pain, body aches, joint pain, a little dizziness and very Yeah. I just didn't know what was going on. So she wanted me to go get a head ct at the er, and I emailed my doctor and she said, you don't have to do that as long as the over the counter flu medicine is making a dent in the pain. Yes, it is making a dent in the pain. And she said, Okay, then you're probably good. It's probably not like meningitis or something, which is like if you have neck pain, which I've had, I don't know why I get nick pain, but not like this. And this headache has been every day, but today the headache's pretty much gone. I just am so low energy. Yeah, I am not sleeping, and it's just miserable. Poor Benji has not gotten on a long walk in a long time, never.
Speaker 1: Going to get adopted.
Speaker 2: I haven't even recorded our Dateline episode because I haven't felt up for it. I need a lot of energy for that. I can be low energy yet, Pink Shade, that's right, that's right. But so we're pushing our ads and our episode is probably going to come out of Friday, which we've never done before. I don't think ever. But yeah, as long as our advertisers say it's okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you guys, what is happening? And then all this other stuff that happened, And then I was like, and then Matt's like, mercury is in retrograde, and I was like, I don't know if I believe in that that. Maybe I do now, I do?
Speaker 2: I think maybe I do now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you another interesting fun fact and then we will continue with something upbeat.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: When Anna, my daughter was born, her birthday is March eleventh. Fun fact Matt's birthday I think is March twelfth, when maybe it's the thirteenth. I think it's the twelfth. When my daughter was born, was the first time that we had a war with Iran twenty three years ago, because I remember, like, uh, my sister in law wrote like, you know, welcome to the world, like here's a blanket or whatever on the day you were born, like we bombed Iran or something. I was like, wow, Wow, good times for this new baby. Anyway, her birthday's coming back around and here we are again.
Speaker 2: So just got to the office when I think Oscar gets like a frame newspaper page for Jim and Pam's Baby of the day, and it's like spring has sprung. It's like a perfect headline. But then the baby gets born like the next day and it's like Scranton Strangler strikes again.
Speaker 1: That is about right, and so that is listen. I don't understand anything about anything, but I will tell you this. I did DM quite a bit with the lease last night, so I'll have my inside information for that. And I did announce yesterday on Mugshot Monday that my interview with Kimberly of Kimbali was going to be coming out on Thursday. Well guess what. She had a conflict, so that will not be coming out on Thursday. But if you're a listener here on the free feed, you are going to get the Love is one wedding episode that'll come out on the page feed on Wednesday and the free feed on Thursday. Because I had to put something in that spot. I'll be on a boat. I can't record an extra episode at this point, and not because I can't feel half my face, because I don't have time. So uh anyway, enjoy enjoy that, Enjoy that prime prime content content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: My identisty today told me she watches Love as Blind.
Speaker 2: Oh look at them.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, look at me? Did I just gain a lot of people?
Speaker 2: Do? My brother and his wife do, and they don't watch any reality TV.
Speaker 1: So my son and his girlfriend just finished watching The Traders, Yes, I told him.
Speaker 2: But oh I also had to cancel our Traders live stream, which was such a farmer and I'm so sad about that. So hopefully this Friday will feel better. And I thought the reunion was going to be this week, dropped it and so we'll do a belated catch up with whoever wants to come on and join us. My brother and his wife really want to come on because actually they do watch Traders now yeah, so they really want to be part of it. They want to be on the podcast. They begged to come on Great British Bake off our top show, and it never happened a date with the Bake and so I owe them so.
Speaker 1: Kimberly, that will be very exciting. I won't be able to watch it because I'll be on a boat, but I'll be able to watch it later because I am a member of your Patreon.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, of.
Speaker 1: Course, all right, let's get started.
Speaker 2: I just dropped yours. But it's fine, no you didn't.
Speaker 1: You guys. This is heavy on the Kimberly because if you're new here, we like assign people and sometimes it'll be like, oh my gosh, all my people are this week, and then what happens is I will go, oh wow, you had too many people. Let me take this couple. But Kimberly didn't alert me and I didn't go to take my notes till after my root Canal Crown situation.
Speaker 2: It's usually on me because I usually do it first, do my notes, ahead of.
Speaker 1: Like, and you didn't tell me, and I feel terrible about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I don't want to be a burden.
Speaker 1: Well you're sick, and you should have been a burden. You should have say.
Speaker 2: You can't feel half your face.
Speaker 1: So it's true. And when I do feel it, boys are going to hurt. That's cute. Where did that come from? You just pulled that out of nowhere. She's got a little sign.
Speaker 2: I had this here. Oh, Benji, Oh Benji. Huh, she doesn't want to have a smile today.
Speaker 1: You know, lots of people are talking about you. Benji is and like, oh, I wish I lived in southern Californias.
Speaker 2: So cute. He is so cute.
Speaker 1: I do have to say one last thing. I went to I had to do some earrings yesterday, and so I went over to Staples where DESCRIBED do my Amazon returns, and next door is a pet smart And I'm not lying when I say there were two to three hundred dogs outside. They were talking an adoption day situation.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what why all these people were there with dogs. I don't know if they were like you and they were fostering dogs and they were there with dogs to try to like, hey, look at this dog. Don't you want to adopt it? I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: There were maybe were volunteers.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were all volunteers, and they were there with the dogs to showcase the dogs, because it would be like three people walking a dog around, yeah, and then two people talking to one dog. Yeah. There were so many dogs you couldn't even like I couldn't even hardly walk into the safe holes. I was like, hello, hello, doggies, and I'm going and then I'm getting very distracted by the dogs. I don't know what was happening. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: I hope some god adopted.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure they did. But I wrote to Anna and I said, oh, She's like, where are you. I said, well, I'm trying to I was trying to get over to pick up our dogs at the groomer. And I said, I am, you're the pests swer and there are so many hundreds of dogs out here. She was like, don't tell me that, because you know i'one go get one. Yeah, I said, not in this house, not no. But guess what if you had your own house, you.
Speaker 2: Could That might be a little impetus.
Speaker 1: No came home, she was still here Okay. When life gets busy, workouts are often the first thing to go. With Tonal, you can make sure you're checking workout off your to do list with their smart and compact strength training system right in your home twenty four to seven. Tonal provides the convenience of a full gem with the guidance of a personal trainer, anytime at home, with one sleek system designed to reduce your mental load. Tonal is the ultimate strength training system, helping you focus less on workout landing and more on getting results. No more second guessing your form. Tonal gives you real time coaching cues to dial in your form and help you lift safely and effectively. After a quick assessment, Tonal sets the optimal weight for every move and adjust in one pound increments as you get stronger, so you're always challenged. Tonal lets you choose from a variety of expert lead workouts from strength to arrow, hit to yoga and mobility to keep you coming back for more. Right now, Tonal is offering our listeners two hundred dollars off your Tonal purchase with promo code pink Shade. That's Tonal dot com use promo code pink Shade for two hundred dollars off your purchase. That's Tonal dot com promo code pink shade for two hundred dollars off. Y'all, we all have that one thing that can really refresh the way you feel and you can't imagine your day without it. For me, that's my morning cup of coffee, and I love it when I can also have it at the beach because coffee and the beach are my two favorite things that can really reset my mood. And you can also change your outlook by refreshing and amplifying your look with clean beauty from Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan and cruelty free and maybe with skin loving ingredients that work with your skin, not against it. Y'all know, my number one Thrive Cosmetics product is their liquid Lash Extensions to Be mascara. My sister asked me this week, what is the thing that you love from Thrive that I should try? I said, you got to try the mascara like it's my number one. It's my go to product. I can't live without it. I always have a backup in my bag in case I run out, It lasts all day long, and when you're ready to take it off, it comes off with warm water. I love that. And did you know that every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetic product, you're doing far more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million in product and cash donations to six hundred plus partners, your purchase helps amplify others. Amplify your spring look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Thrive Cosmetics dot com slash pink shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics c A U S E M E T I c S dot com Slash pink Shade for twenty percent off your first order. And when they say where did you hear about Thrive, make sure you tell them we sent you before the ninety Days Season eight, episode twelve, final boarding call. So now what back?
Speaker 2: Are we a fucking joke to you? Match Sharp Productions? Aren't we look like clowns to you? What are you do? You think you can just play with us like this? Go out of order? Now we're boarding the plane? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Did some people get off the plane, and now some people are getting on the plane and now it's final boarding call. These instructions are out.
Speaker 2: The green been flying in reverse this whole time in some sort of time warp show, and we're it's lost and we are going backwards in time. Why are we final boarding call? That still wouldn't make sense because we still have half the season to go, so that I don't understand we are I don't what. I'm so mad. I literally wrote, are we a fucking joke? It's like match our productions?
Speaker 1: Stop it right? I hate you?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, don't say I feel like you're an abusive lover. Well, and you're gaslating me, and I won't be gas lit.
Speaker 1: We don't like these titles. We don't like them.
Speaker 2: Well at least put them in order or procedure of getting on a plane and going somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with all that. So and I get it because they did final boarding call, like Alisa is having trouble going to Australia, Like I kind of get it. But it's just everyone else.
Speaker 2: Been there for a long time.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody else is final boarding card to head back home exactly. Well, we're gonna start with Alise and Joshua and no less than six people DM to me last night saying I can't wait to hear your hot takes on her bags. Now here's what I will tell you. Nobody in the world would have their bags displayed in their place like that if they weren't real. So I wrote her and said, lots of people are asking me about your bags. And in the past, I've clocked a lot of fake bags. I've clocked a lot of and Darcy fake back, Darcy and Stacy fake bags. And she wrote that, bitch, clock me all mine or real? Yep. And then I said, you know I love you. Will you come back on the show? And she said, I was hoping you would, hoping you would ask. So she's going to come back on.
Speaker 2: This woman had five hundred thousand dollars stolen from her. She can afford real bags.
Speaker 1: We've seen her parents. There have been things online about how rich rich her parents are. She is a model, I think, a successful model. I mean look at her, and I do believe she's had a series of very rich fiances except for that one. All the money and boyfriend. So all her bags are real and she has them displayed in a way that made me very happy.
Speaker 2: In her bedroom, I didn't even notice that, so you might need to subscribe it to people.
Speaker 1: So at the foot of her bed. So when she was on the floor in her bedroom packing all against the wall, the wall is like a it's like a half wall because it's like her bet her bedrooms in the loft area, so it's a half wall. The half wall to the floor was shelves like two here one here, two here one here too, all across with little lights displaying I don't know how I missed that. It was beautiful. It was like going to a store. It was yeah, yeah. And I said, only a serial killer would go to that much effort to display fake bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: And she was like, not a serial killer, They're all real. I was like, good for you, good for you. Yes.
Speaker 2: So she's packing for her trip and she's showing off her red light sleep mask, which I also would like to know what kind she uses. I probably can't afford it.
Speaker 1: I need I have doctors. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And how much was that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: It was about five hundred dollars years ago, But I waited until it was Sephora like double point stay and you can get like forty percent off one item or whatever support does once or twice a year, and I use it for that.
Speaker 2: That's very smart because I would like one of those. So she's like, is this sexy? Well, Joshua think this is sexy? Uh so, how long is she going on this trip for? Do we know? Because she's packing eight purses.
Speaker 1: She's packing five fifty pounds bags. I don't know how at least two weeks. I think if you go to Australia, you have to stay at least two weeks, right, because of just the time difference and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So she's so excited to meet Joshua and she starts calling him josh in this episode. Yeah, she says, I'm so excy to meet him and to see if he can be my future husband. Let's not but the card a horse.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she pours out this huge basket of bikinis, including what she thinks are granny style bottoms, bikini bottoms which are more than I would ever show and have ever showed, even when I was twenty. She says it's been six months since she's had sex, which is the longest time since freshman year of high school. So okay, okay, I mean, if your parents, your parents are watching. She wants to take it slow with Joshua, but even if not, if she did want to do it, the roommate is going to be there. And she's talked to the roommate and he's nice, and I was like, he I thought from the preview that the roommate was a female, So I was very confused at this point. And I thought Joshua had been putting on a fake friend on the phone that she had talked to and and it was not his roommate. So this is where my mind was going. So I'm also very sick, so who knows what it was?
Speaker 1: A fever dream?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she says, I've talked to the roommate. He's really nice. But it's super weird that Joshua at forty needs to split the rent with the room. It's a rental, and because he lives with his parents and he needs to split the he can't even rent a place for like a couple of weeks without a roommate.
Speaker 1: That seems weird.
Speaker 2: And she says, if he would have told me his finances upfront, I would have split it with him, but I don't want to offend him by making a big deal about it. So I'm going with the flow. And so then her friend Yulia picks her up from the airport. And I thought it was three suitcases. It's five suitcases. They're fifty pounds each.
Speaker 1: It looks like five suitcases to be, and looks like maybe three of them are fifty pounds and the two of them are like carry ons, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they can't even carry them down the stairs alone, like they each need to grab usid. So Alice says she told Yulia about this mysterious last text from Josh because she was so stressed about it. And she says, Josh sells boats for a living. She calls me a yacht broker, which you could sell boats and not be like a yacht broker. I don't know what's considered a yacht, but like you could sell dinghies and to be a boat seller but also not be a We're unsure. He works for a company, and a few weeks ago he took his friends out on a joy ride on a boat that his company was selling, so company property, and he crashed the boat into the rocks. Sounds alarmingly like Paul Murdoch.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing I thought of because true crime people think alike. And the first thing I thought was like, oh my gosh, was anybody thrown from the boat never found?
Speaker 2: Was Josh? So a couple things. Paul was wasted? Yeah, was Josh drinking with his buddies? Now that we've met Josh and Chris, I think it's highly likely they were drinking. And but the other big point is that Paul was like sixteen or seventeen, Right, his frontal lobe was not developed at all. Right, Josh is thirty nine years old. You've had thirty nine years on this planet for your get your prefrontal lobe dumb fuckery out of your system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to go on a joy ride on a boat. So let's say he's stolen stolen, he stole a boat from where he works to go on a joy ride with his buddies. Thought that was a good idea, and then was stupid enough tosh it, And so he's on his last leg at work. I was like, it seems like that would have been no leg, that would have been like yafyand tired, and maybe the reason and you have to pay for all this, Yeah, I think that's the reason he has to live with his parents or wherever he lives, because.
Speaker 2: I mean, some yachts are like hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: Some of them are millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: So I don't know how big this yacht was, but the damage could be. This is just horrible. So he got a final warning and Yulia says, huge, red flag huge. Julia says, this is so responsible, irresponsible for like an almost forty year old man to do this. And Alice said, so, I just found out he might lose his job and he lives with his parents. But I really like him. And I said, if I, you know, if I didn't go, I would always wonder what if, what would have happened? So I have to go. And Yulia's like, just keep your heart closed. Yeah, because your legs clothes.
Speaker 1: He's good looking, he's got an Australian accent. Mm hmm, So right there, your defenses are weakened exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I would say, maybe wait until he has a shit together, give him six months or a year to like maybe get a different job and be moved out. No, in the meantime, if you meet someone rich in Florida, right, yeah, then it wasn't meant to be so.
Speaker 1: Or just not a scammer or not facing charges from their just they don't have to be rich, they just have to be like regular.
Speaker 2: Regular and like a decent person or a well meaning sugar daddy.
Speaker 1: I'm just fine too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she would be a perfect sugar baby.
Speaker 1: I think she's dabbled in the sugar baby room.
Speaker 2: For sure, But she seems to want something real now. But she has a horrible picker, so so she needs. I hate to say it, I always say it that she needs a conservatorship. She needs. She needs a panel of people who are in charge of her love life. Like us, we could do it. And like we, she presents the men and we say yay or nay.
Speaker 1: The facts we need all that.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll need a forensic accountant first of all to dive into their finances and and we need she needs or like a professional matchmaker. She needs, like someone like Seema Auntie from Indian Matchmaking.
Speaker 1: When I was getting my double crowns today, you know that when you lay down, either have like the TV above you and the lady goes, do you want to have on Netflix or something? I go, yeah, I like when you put on the Barack Obama like parks around the world and then you see all that. You know, it's not great when you see like a lion like killing a gazelle or something, but you know, otherwise it's interesting. So when I open my eyes, I have something to look at and she goes, oh, okay, So she puts it on and.
Speaker 2: This narrated yeah, oh I could, Oh I need to watch.
Speaker 1: That does put.
Speaker 2: Me in a happy state.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. And it's like in this park in you know, Zimbabwe, Da Da and there's a there's a type of worm that's never been seen before, and they show it and.
Speaker 2: Tell me about the worm.
Speaker 1: Back, tell me about the worm and it eats the snail and you're like, how beautiful. And it's you know, it's really close national geographic, you know, yeah, really cool. So anyway, before that came on, she goes, oh, yeah, let me find it again, because it had been on and it turned off. She's let me find it again. And the first thing came up was Indian Matchmaking and the dentist goes, oh, that show looks good. I go, I've covered it. I've covered it. It is a great show. It's just oh yeah, you know, tell me what you cover on your podcast, and so you know, whenever you say love after lock up er ninety day fiance, this sort of glaze over. Yeah, but she was very interested that I covered love is Blind.
Speaker 2: I love that, she said.
Speaker 1: Picture. She said she's going to listen on Thursday. I was like, okay, I just watch out. I have a dirty mouth. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, I just lie and I need to remember. I need do a fake story, but I still haven't found a good one. I'm going to say I am something that Elisa's like boyfriends do like a Yeah, I am a yacht broker. Say I'm a yacht broker.
Speaker 1: People would believe that you lived here the water, you could be a yacht broker.
Speaker 2: I don't dress like a yat broker, So you yacht broke in flip flips, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You're like, I have a very casual Jimmy Buffett style client. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So twenty minutes later she's at the counter. It's like, twenty minutes later, very dramatic music. She's at the counter of the airport. Am I getting pranked? She's freaking out. She applied for a tust visa and it was instantly approved because maybe they love Americans in Australia. I don't know. And she's like, now it's saying your visa is denied. Girl, go home. It's not meant to be if you needed a sign. So she starts crying and the guy has ran it through the system. He's called Border control in Australia. Ran it eight times. It keeps getting denied. Finally it gets approved, which we already knew because we've seen in the previous that she's in Australia. So it turns out that a lease transposed her first and her last name on the visa form.
Speaker 1: Okay, sometimes on those forms, like if you're going in and out of a country and they give you the form on the plane and they tell you fill out one for your group and then everybody else. Do you know all that? First of all, everybody handsome to me, and I do them all, So I do the I do the first one, and I really study it. Yeah, because you because it will say like surname, yeah, and like my son and my daughter for sure would put their first name. They would not know Surnamy's last name. Do you know what I mean? Like you have to Yeah, I'm sure that it happens all the time. And they looked at her and goes, is your name Benson, Elise, and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, right, hold on, that's Elise Benson.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it happens. The good thing.
Speaker 2: You're pretty Elise. So she tells the counter guy, if I wasn't about to meet the man of my dreams, I would ask for your number because you've been very helpful. And then she goes like this to the camera, like she pull on post. She's been filming herself and she keeps and then she boards the plane and she is full on eye fucking herself in the phone.
Speaker 1: She's like it has to be a selfie stick, right, because her arms appear to be down by her side. But she's definitely doing like this.
Speaker 2: No, she's a professional, and she has those gazelle limbs. Yes, so her you know, And she's just like this. She's smising as she's walking down the aisle of the plane. I'm like a sweaty mess horror person like, He's like, yes with my hair, and I'm trying to stressed about where am I going to put my bag? So she boards the plane. Then we meet Joshua. He's thirty nine in Sydney. He's cute. I do not believe he's under forty.
Speaker 1: He just needs to grow his hair out. He and his buddy both had like super tight, shaved to the head hair on the sides, and then it was long on the tip of this. Maybe that's an Australian look, but I didn't like it. His hair needs to feel a little longer, and he did look like screen issue. He's spent a lot of time in the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so he meets some peals, but he's he's super cute. So Joshua, he's walking down the street and his friend from a window and a building above yells oi dickhead. So that's our intro. I loved it, So josh says, I'm between places at the moment. So I rented a nice place for Lisa's visit with my friend Chris, who is a man. So I was totally wrong at this point. So I was like, oh, okay, I completely misunderstood that preview. So he's bought groceries that she's requested, but only some of what she's requested because it cannot maybe afford all of the groceries she requested.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: He's Chris is teasing, like you're shitting yourself now, right, are you so excited?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And they're just growing out teasing each other.
Speaker 1: Do you think this is Chris's apartment and he's just staying in the guest room.
Speaker 2: It's possible, okay. But Chris has has put a framed poster of himself in a tuxedo drinking Scotch in front of a roaring fire, which I don't know why he has as that photo, but that's hilarious and it's a it's a huge poster and it's framed and he's put it in Josh's bedroom above the bed.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: He's like, it's hilarious. Yeah, So Josh and says Elise is beautiful. She's so gorgeous, but she's also a good listener and she's fiery. But I think that's a good quality until she blows up at my local bar and I see the firings in person, so yep uh, And then it's like the Fire Festival, which was a good quality and no one so okay. Josh and Chris are going to the Melbourne Cup, which is like a horse race and it's the biggest day in Melbourne, it's a huge deal, and they're going after they pick up Alice at the airport, and he says, she's spontaneous, she'll like it.
Speaker 1: It's nobody would want this, not one person in the world that's.
Speaker 2: Not even a jet setter, model person who is used to weird hours and traveling.
Speaker 1: I agree with all that that is crazy behavior. I would be like, I'm going to need to go to your apartment, sleep for like two days, get on the correct time zone, wait me at eight in the morning two days from now, so I'll think it's I've gone backwards in time. I've gone forwards in time. Like this is crazy behavior, crazy No.
Speaker 2: So Chris is like, do you think she'll like it here being a Miami girl. I bet she'll like me, but I think she'll probably have a problem with Nat. So are an American girls more jealous and they don't like the man and women being friends thing. And Josh says, I've never even thought about that, so I wasn't wrong. Josh says Nat is a very special female friend of his who is let him into her home and he has been staying with her for three months. And the producer says, uh, wait rewind and at last told us that you are staying with your parents, and he goes.
Speaker 1: Huh huh, oh huh, forgot about that, and.
Speaker 2: Then he smiles. So is he a pathological liar like most people on the show tend to be.
Speaker 1: Or just a liar? You could be a regular liar.
Speaker 2: We don't know yet, Sure a sometimes liar? Or did she misunderstand? Like I really doubt it. I think he fully told her I'm staying with my parents. Uh. So Josh and Chris pull up at the airport and Josh says, I'm nervous, hold my hand, and they're holding hands in the car, and then they're holding hands walking in. It's very funny. Also, Josh's pants are so tight they are painted on. You can see every curve of his thigh muscles, which are large.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They they're leggings, very tight pants to go to a horse race.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Alice Lands, she's filming herself. She looks amazing, nothing like me on a plane a day.
Speaker 1: How do you travel over twenty five hours and get off the plane looking like that?
Speaker 2: No idea? Yeah, genetics. So she says, I'm exhausted and some help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean, like, did she wash all her makeup off on the plane, start over, and then start over and then how did she get her hair? She told me she never brushes her hair. That's the trick, and she uses panteen. That's what she told me.
Speaker 2: Yeah that works on you, girl, That would not work on me. I'd have a pull on rat's nest. So she's like, I would look like a Viva.
Speaker 1: Is what I would look like?
Speaker 2: Yes, so she says, I'm exhausted. I look like Aviva now, so I need to stop making fun of a Viva. I wish I looked face like a Viva, but my hair is starting to look like a Viva too. So she says, I'm exhausted. But I'm meeting Josh for the first time, and this man walking by says beautiful lady, and she, which I think just literally happens to her every single day because she's very used to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Also, I might be like, what, I have a brain duck comment on my looks. I might be like a raging feminist.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh my god, me, thank you what?
Speaker 2: In reality, I'd probably be too uncomfortable to say anything, so I'd be like, thanks, don't murder me.
Speaker 1: Don't murder me, don't don't follow me to my car?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so, she says, thank you. I hope my husband thinks so too. I'm about to meet him for the first time.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's don't just don't call him your husband. Okayo.
Speaker 2: Uh So, she's freshening up in the airport bathroom. She saw that Josh on Josh's social media that Chris is with him, and she's spiraling, why did he bring Chris?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Why are they wearing boots? What is happening? Is he nervous to meet me? Why can't he afford an apartment? Is he living his parents? She's like, spirally, my parents. I can't let my parents down. I can't like let them, you know, have to bail me out again. As long as Josh doesn't steal half a million dollars from you, then you you're good. But when yeah, so she comes out in her skimpy leggings and bra top, which I don't I just don't understand, and should they hug and kiss? And she's saying how sexy he is? And she says, I feel like I look like shit and he looks amazing. Like, and that's an oxymoron, right, isn't that? Oh no, wait, an oxymoron is I don't know what an oxymoron is. I'm very tired, but I at least she knows that she is wrong and that what she said was not an oxymoron.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she he tells her it's like the biggest day of the year here, huge horse race. Come with us to a bar and we're going to celebrate. She's like, I need to shower and I'm disgusting, and Chris comes up and she hugs Chris and they need to be there in like thirteen minutes. So time is of the essence for the first race to start.
Speaker 1: I mean, my god, this is I think this is so rude.
Speaker 2: It is so they say, after some tequila, you won't even care if you've showered.
Speaker 1: Great idea.
Speaker 2: She could go back to the apartment and then you guys can go up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give her like some alone time to like unpack and shower and take arrest and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they do say you're not supposed to go like to sleep. You should like get on that time zone, like wait until nighttime to fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I don't know, not in this situation. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. So Chris or Chris says, well, just pull something out of your fifty suitcases. It'll you know. And then that's where she likes it, because she loves clothes. And she's like, we'll do a fashion show here in the airport. Pull everybody, pull, grab a suitcase, open it up, look for dresses. So they're pulling out dresses and she's like, I want something sluttier than that. And then she's like, that dress I don't need a bra or underwear in and Chris is like, that'll save some time, so let's go. So Josh loves that. She's being a trooper, which is what everyone on pillow talk called her. And she gets ready in the bathroom, she comes out ready for the runway. Just she could be going to a Miami cocktail party. Yeah by the beach.
Speaker 1: She's not bloated, puffy, nothing, no boobs.
Speaker 2: Are out, no underwear always just it's amazing and she's at least she and she's like, now I match you guys. So they're all strunning in their you know, fancy outfits. So good for her. She handled it well.
Speaker 1: Not me, not.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have no, And I've been like, are you insane? Now you guys go? What time will you be back? I'll be ready and cute by then, But in between I might take a four hour and out.
Speaker 2: I do worry that she suffers a bit from cool girls syndrome, where she's trying hard to be the cool girl that like watches football and drinks beer and hey, goes with the flow, doesn't ever complain about things, and she might be leaning into that a lot, and that's not real. So if you are annoyed, like you can be annoyed, and if you would rather go shower, say you'd rather go shower?
Speaker 1: Let me see what she wrote, because I wrote her and said, girl, is this man homeless? Right? And let me see that. She replied, I said, girl, is this man homeless? Is he hot and homeless? And she wrote, oh, girl, the drama. I'll explain it when I come on your show. So yeah, she'll explain it. But hot and homeless is not what we're there for. Okay, No, Now, unfortunately for you, we're going to go to an events. Dig I did post a picture of her hair last night and say, are there showers and Belize. Our bunkie Melissa that lives in Belize half the year wrote and said that she had to leave police early. I think she must say she did something to her ankle or something. She had a medical situation, and she said, however, she has put her niece on the case. And it continues to be the same answer. No one knows who this man is. Told you Marieltor went there and asked three people at the resort where she stayed. No one had ever heard of him, and looked at her like she had ten heads. So I love it. We're still going with Yeah, he is a legend in his own mind. Okay, mm hm.
Speaker 2: So it's the next day she's going to meet her Aunt Spring and Stig, which is she wouldn't because Anne Spring is going to poison her mind with more truths, I mean lives. And he doesn't want to lose Aviva over this. It would be stupid to lose her over this. You cheating?
Speaker 1: Not No, it's not stupid. And thegnant it's questionable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even her greasy hair meets Spring in her mad era, which only missing is the pointy bras and springs. Niece Karen is there, so Aviva orders a strong wohito because she's stressed. Girl, you might also be pregnant, so don't have too many, please correct one is fine. So Aviva tells them what Stig's story was, that that girl was just a fan that he took a photo with, and Karin's like, this girl's been my best friend since childhood, Like she wouldn't lie to me. Here's the photo in question, and she's been telling me about him for a long time, how they've been together on and off and hooking up. And when I heard that you were dating him, I thought that was really weird because they're hooking up sexual and everything and.
Speaker 1: As opposed and they're just hooking up to play pickleball.
Speaker 2: Have exactly so like Laura and Michael, I would just play pickleball buddies. So and also they did Karinn dirty by doing a shot of her missing the straw like like ten times she goes like this, like it was one of these like where you can't give the straw in your mouth. Now I don't believe you, Karen, Like why drunk? They did that dirty? Like they should have had her put it right up to the mouth, touching her nose. To her finger, counting backwards from one hundred, like so that we know she's sober and we can believe her and this friend. So Aviva says, okay, so what's going on currently before I lose my mind on him? Like, what's the current situation with them? And so Karen's like, let me call her, so Aviva says, So they call the friend and Aviva says, ask her when was the last time you and Stig had sex? And the friend says last month and when we were like in Palencia together, And Aviva says, are you still communicating with him?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: They still talk? Did he tell you he was in a relationship? And Karin is like repeating and she's like, so he said to her that he's single, So yeah, like.
Speaker 1: I know you could heard her answers, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know. So Aunt Spring is just so pleased with herself. She's like a cat that swallowed a canary. She's just like I told you. So, he's never mentioned Aviva at all. Do you hear that, Aviva waiter? So he has never mentioned her at all, Like, but I'm not happy about it. I don't know why I'm smiling. So Karen says, Okay, thanks, friend, I owe you a night out, as if to be like, look, we are friends, Aviva. I just called her friend and I said that we are going to go out, so believe me. So they hang up and Spring says, Aviva, do you used to believe him when he says she's just a fan and you say she's just a fan, and you say he's just a fan, oh babe, And Aviva says not really, And I was like, not really. Some of the chemicals in your unwashed hair have seeped into your brain, because what is what is not? Really?
Speaker 1: I would have liked to have seen more than the one picture.
Speaker 2: I need more proof for sure. Yeah, but I'm already at like ninety percent before this happened with Stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's a tough one because it's not like this girl was like, here are six other pictures.
Speaker 2: From that vacation we went on together, and here is our entire thread that I've sent you in a word document like or screenshots like here's my simpard.
Speaker 1: It's just him.
Speaker 2: On the text be manipulated in one picture. So yeah, and girls can be crazy, Yeah they can't. And they can be good at photoshop. So it's like Aviva you're still being very naive or she has a very extremely early case of mommy brain or pregnancy brain, and that's why she's falling for this. So Sprigg says, she has no reason to lie, and Aviva, she didn't even know about you. Like, remember, that's my favorite part of this. Did I mention she didn't even know about you? He never she never heard of you? And I know that must be hurtful to you, but I'm just going to keep mentioning it with a little smile on my face. So Thenkriinn gets a text from the friend. She says, oh my gosh, she's saying that they have an upcoming trip in sam Pedro at the end of the month, from Friday to Sunday, which is right after Aviva leaves.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, the Woldnie photo evidence of that trip of the two of you together. I need you at the hotel, you drinking the drinks. That needs you on the airplane, I needs you on the car. I need lots of pictures. This one picture is not doing it for me.
Speaker 2: No, or like, can I see the confirmation trip like with his name on it, right, you know? So Aviva says, well, it sounds like the girl is a casual relationship with Stig, like she's blowing it off, but I mean still, yeah, we were supposed to be exclusive. And if this is true, it's if this is true, I don't even know him at all, right, and well you don't but you don't, so even if it's not true, you do not know him at all. So and you've been letting him shoot of the club. So that night, ant Spring and Aviva are meeting Stig's dad and she still could not wash her freaking hair.
Speaker 1: It's been days. It's been days of no washing.
Speaker 2: I don't even Lisa had the decency to put on a fresh wig when she went to go meet the king.
Speaker 1: That's right, the king.
Speaker 2: So Spring orders the Spring orders them panty rippers. Pantyers.
Speaker 1: Panty rippers are the name of the drinks they order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in front of the dad, which you love it. And Spring says, it's been an interesting day. We have a lot to talk about. And Stig's like, oh, good or bad? And he's nervous because Aviva has been ignoring his text all day and he thinks Spring has been really laying it on. So Spring says, okay, let's get started. Sorry, dad, that this is the first time we're all meeting, but.
Speaker 1: That is really cute by the way.
Speaker 2: He seems so nice, and even we see a flashback of Stig filling him in on the situation and the dad going, did you cheat with this girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's like, my son is who he is? Is who he is? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they tell Stig we spoke to the girl on the phone, and he's like Carinne. He's like, no, the girl and she said, you guys have been hooking up and are going away together, and the dad goes, is this true, right, Stick's like no, I swear, and the dad says, my son has always been drama. He has been always talking to a ton of girls. I never thought, as a singer musician in his lifestyle that he was gonna slow down and commit to one girl. So I don't know what to believe. And so they pull out the phone and they show him the texts about going away together, and the dad says, well, can she show the text with back and forth like a thread, so it's not just something that could be taken out of context or something that might be faked, like it might not even be from him. She may not even have his real number? Do we even know that this is Stick? That is the person talking to her?
Speaker 1: Good boy?
Speaker 2: And Stick says, I'm having you meet my dad. A Eva like, I'm very serious about you. You can call me every day, you can track my location. I'll say it over and over again. I am a faithful I'm not a treader. And Aviva's like, oh, well, maybe yeah, maybe this girl doesn't even have his number. And hm, just ask Karin, ask your friend what's his phone number?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Give us the last four digits, So just improve that you actually have his real number. And this is the person you are talking to.
Speaker 1: If this is her boyfriend, this is her boyfriend that she sees all the time, she would have more than one picture.
Speaker 2: Yes, So Aviva says, I guess I'm gonna trust you. Spring goes hmmm and spoiled again, and she's like, I know some mob people because I did witness that hit, So maybe I can have him taken out of the picture because my obvious other ploys are not working.
Speaker 1: So is like.
Speaker 2: Hmm, and he goes, what does that mean? And she's like, well, it's whatever, it's a Viva's choice. But I'm not seeing through. I'm not you know I'm seeing right through. I'm not falling for this. And maybe Aviva can't see the truth because her eyelids are so droopy from those massive eyelashes that she never takes off.
Speaker 1: And the not washing of the face is clouding her vision.
Speaker 2: It's just grease and this all the time.
Speaker 1: It's just half masked. Yeah, I would love to her.
Speaker 2: She honestly does look stoned all the time. Yeah, so I wouldn't be surprised. So Stick says, I'm which is fine whatever, but it is clouding your judgment. So Stick says, I'm worried that there could be more that could come out. He says this to us, And when Aviva was like wanting us to be exclusive, I did make some changes, but I was still intaining people. I wasn't sleeping around, but I was hanging around.
Speaker 1: People, texting people, texting people.
Speaker 2: And I'm not proud of it. Viva doesn't know, but I hadn't met her in person, so I wasn't sure. And now that I've met her, I'm all in Okay. Well, so this girl is telling the truth, is what I'm gathering, or there are this girl is lying, but there are other girls that could come forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this girl is telling seventy five percent of the truth. Yeah, and I don't think they actually have a trip planned. I think probably last time he saw her, he was like, oh, okay, well in a few weeks, i'll see you in the other place because I have a show there or something. And in her mind, oh, they're taking a trip together. You know it could be.
Speaker 2: But he has just admitted that there are girls that he is sleeping with or hanging around with, texting, second sexy something.
Speaker 1: It's not good. Well, congratulations on your baby. Okay, Lisa and Daniel, all right, my god, here we go, take a break.
Speaker 2: Tear god.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we open with Daniel and Lisa in a hotel room and she's making up the bed and he's just happily, voraciously eating a chocolate bar. Remember that, just nothing to see here, no symbolism involved. And she's like, oh, I don't feel well, and we see sheets on the floor and she goes, I don't know, I just don't feel good, and he goes, I don't know what's going on. Maybe you don't feel good because you ate too many of these spices here, like you're not used to it, and she goes, I don't know. I've been sick in my life, but never so sick that I pooped the bed. And then he says, yeah, I don't know what happened, Like I woke up and the stuff had stained to my clothes, and production says, she pooped on you. He says, yeah, she pooped on me.
Speaker 2: And then he keeps eating the chocolate.
Speaker 1: He's eating that chocolate like they kept hand, like he would eat it and they would just hand him another one, like he was eating it for a long time.
Speaker 2: She's into the pooping. I think he was way too much of a jerk about pronouncing the name of that food right, and like yelling at her, you're not pronouncing that right, say it better. Don't drink that wine. Why aren't you wearing your wig? He is way too much of an asshole to be this nice about being pooped on, unless you are someone who enjoys being pooped on.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a kink.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, girl, Okay, I don't know what it's called whatever. The poop name for Golden Shower is perhaps brown bath, but it's I don't know what it's called. It's a it is a kink. I'm one thousand percent positive, and I think he has it because he's being way too nice and on Daniel like about it.
Speaker 1: So uh, she is saying, I don't know what happened. When I woke up, I was I was have an explosive diarrhea and and and then I got up and I was trying to help change it, and I kept going to the bathroom. It was explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get charged for those sheets. I'm sorry. They needed to borrow Rick's splash pad.
Speaker 1: Totally needed the splash pad. And she goes to day of all days, you know, Daniel has set up a romantic date for us for a cooking glass and then comedy. She goes in the bathroom. He's like, do you need help? And she's like, no, Oh my god. I'm so glad they showed this. It's like wrapped up and they were still all white, because I would have absolutely died if they would have shown any more than they did. They need to burn those yes they needed to have. In the middle of the night, called the front desk and be like, we need house. We have a very sick person here. So they go to the class the lady's going to teach them how to make oha soup. And we see the ingredients and it's like, here's the raw fish, here's the other raw fish. Here's the fermented beans. Here's the fish. We're going to have to dig out with your fingers. The fish cuts mm, and she goes must like kids, carton, I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do it. Here we go raw fish. So she said she was a trooper too, Yes she was. And I kept thinking how much of a deep clean did you do on your body and your hands and the wingernails and the nails everywhere?
Speaker 2: Still again, silkwood shower.
Speaker 1: So the talking head together. He says it's important that she learns to cook as an evil woman, and she says, I will. I will learn to cook as an eva woman. And he says yes, because in our culture, you eat in your home. If you have to go and eat outside of your home, another woman could catch your eye. And she was, no, I don't want that to happen. I will learn to cook. So we what. That's what he says. If you go out of your home and eat food outside of your home, another woman could catch your eye, like another woman that can cook correctly.
Speaker 2: They've gone to a restaurant before, that's right, but I guess they weren't married yet, and so.
Speaker 1: There's still not so uh. Now it's dark because this is a day long situation, and they're going to go and there's a table set up outside and shes this is so romantic, look at this cute table. So they go and sit down and the woman comes out serves the soup, and I guess this is like a community soup and you're supposed to eat the bread because it's one bowl of soup. And he stands up, is putting his hands on in it, and all I can think about is the bacteria.
Speaker 2: That's what they do though I.
Speaker 1: Know that's how they eat.
Speaker 2: Oh, because remember she was like, I'm in the medical field as a nurse something, and I just can only think about the bacteria. Remember that when he last had the soup.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And now she's thinking about pooping. Maybe that's how you were pooping. Why you were at the poops.
Speaker 1: So he's eating it with his hands and he stands up and he leans over and kisses her. Use he notices eating cand he kept to the side and he kisses This is so good. And she's like, I'm so glad that you liked the oha soup that I've ate and served to you. Now here's where I noticed the two bottles of wine on the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's getting wasted, white girl wasted.
Speaker 1: She hasn't eaten no.
Speaker 2: Food, she hers, tummy has nothing in it. No, and she is drinking copious amounts of wine.
Speaker 1: Yes she is. So he's so happy because the soup. And she's just beaming because she's drunk. And she goes, you know, I'm not going to be able to eat. Just remember I was so sick. Look look look, look, look, look I was so sick.
Speaker 2: But why wine coats your stomach and soothes it. Everyone, No, it's medicinal.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, lady, it's called for me to base. You form a base with some bread, something cheeseburger. So she gueld toe it.
Speaker 2: There's bread there. Bread would be fine, Bread would be great. Just don't eat the soup.
Speaker 1: So she says, I need to talk to you. So you know how I told you I've been married a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Okay, why with these bowel issues are you having this anxiety producing conversation right now?
Speaker 1: I mean literally, maybe the trip's almost over, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And you also just pooped on him this morning. Now it's not the time to be asking for more forgiveness for something else, unless he's into the pooping, which I suspect that he is.
Speaker 1: That's a great point he should have. He should have given it a couple of days of good times to be like, now we're having any good time? Forget that I posed on you. So I've been married five times and he goes God, and she goes past the wine, and he says, why didn't you tell me? You only mentioned two? And then she goes, I know, I didn't want to tell you that part, and he says, you know what, It's okay. You could get married to one hundred men and get divorced, but once you've met your God given husband, it lasts forever. So what happened with these men?
Speaker 2: He is being too nice about this. He is happy because he got pooped on this morning.
Speaker 1: Kimberly, He is overlooking it because he wants to get to America. Okay, So he says, so what happened? What's the story, and she goes, well, they weren't all faithful, and he goes, oh, so they weren't. They were all they all cheated on you, and she goes, I mean just the fifth one. So he goes, okay, so tell me about the fifth man.
Speaker 2: They weren't all faithful, but only one out of five cheated, saying yes.
Speaker 1: That's what she's saying, okay, and then he says, we'll tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm a mathematician.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the fifth man. And she says, well, we were married a few months and then they ran off to be with someone else, and I could not locate them, but.
Speaker 2: We were in hiding from you, like Michael and Angela.
Speaker 1: I notice she's not saying him, yeah, them them, And she says I could not locate them, but when I did locate them, I sent the divorce papers. But I am still married. And he's like what she says, I wanted to tell you before you propose, but then you did it at the airport in front of everyone, and he is sweating and he's so mad, and he says, so I've been sleeping with another man's wife. Now Here is where she could have said, actually, you've been sleeping with another woman's wife, but she doesn't.
Speaker 2: She says she could have said at any time, because he kept going, tell me about first man, tell me about second men. Five men. He keeps saying men, men, men, yes anytime.
Speaker 1: She says, well, we are legally separated. And he says, no sleeping with another man's wife. And my culture is a sin. They can banish you. She goes, I've been separated from them nine whole years. We have not lived in this same state, we have not slept in the same bed. We have been separated, right, But.
Speaker 2: That's not his culture. And you made him complicit in your lies and your sins. And now he is lied to his uncle, father person and the king.
Speaker 1: Who's an actor. But it's fine, She says, I call you. He says, I call you on the phone every day. You love me, and you have never told me about this. And she goes, Daniel, we were separated, and he goes, shush, quit talking. And then she goes, I I was scared to tell you. It took such a long time to get the divorce. But the divorce it is almost here. Oh, I feel sick. It's all the wine and the lack of food. Oh, the divorces again almost here.
Speaker 2: He should poop again.
Speaker 1: He might love it. And he says that'll cheer him right up. He says, I have told you everything about me, and I never hide anything. Well, okay, and he says, you have told me you love me sleeping with another man's wife. That is not love. My uncle came all the way here, and my friends came, and now you're lying to me. This is just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: They like travels. I guess ye visit it? I think so, which is expensive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think I don't think he's from that town that they're in. And she says, I'm so sorry. Do you want the reading back? I will give it back. I will leave.
Speaker 2: This is where the drunkenness is showing. Yeah, Like she's fully slurring, and it's bad taking there. He didn't ask for the ring. Now you're volunteering the ring. You want to stay with this man, but you're volunteering the ring because you're wasted. This was not a good time for this conversation.
Speaker 1: She puts it on the table and walks away, crying. He mumbles, oh my god, I was sleeping with another man's wife. And no, no, no, no, no, well I mean not really.
Speaker 2: I thought he was seemed fake, like he talking to himself, like giving a monologue like a soliloquy. But Lauren on pillow Talk was like, look, how genuine of a person he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she walks off and she dramatically goes and leans on the minivan. I call this the Tom Sandival because Tom Sandaval did this on vander pump Rules when he went to Lisa vander Pump's. She's like, what's wrong with you? Tom? Cheating on Ariana? And he was like, and he threw himself off against the window like this. So she throws himself in the Tom sand of all evidence the end with her hand and goes, oh, I may whoa is? May?
Speaker 2: So I need the vapors.
Speaker 1: So he is over talking to production so that we see the production set up and where they do the im and he says, sleeping with another man's wife is committing the worst sin. In my culture. I feel like someone has poisoned me.
Speaker 2: Someone poisoned her.
Speaker 1: That's what's well, that's what's happened. And the producer goes, well in America, and he says, don't tell me. In America, I'm engaged to another man's wife. In my culture, we don't do that. It's a very big offense. Lisa. This could have me vanished because of her lies. This is forbidden. I don't know how. Now I will talk to God and the ancestors. Oh my god, Now I have to ask for an apology. So we see him. He's talking to productions. So she's like, I'm excuse me, go yeah, way, I'm going over there. So she goes over there and says, Daniel, I am so sorry. Can we talk? And he puts his hand up to her and goes stop, go away. She gets on her knees.
Speaker 4: And says, I'm so sorry. I came to Nigeria to tell you the dreaded version. I can't here you tell you everything. I love you day, I will be together forever. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Please Daniel forgive me. And she is on her knees and he is looking at her like girl, get off the ground. Yeah. He says, you have messed up, and that is all I have to say, and he walks off and then he does to the camera crew, don't follow me, right, so the talking head. She says, I feel so empty. He may never forgive me, and I haven't even told him everything I should have told him in beginning, but I waited and I waited, and now the worst thing has happened. I'm worried. There's no coming back from this girl. He's this mad about this and he doesn't even know the major sent the lesbianism.
Speaker 2: I mean, would that be better maybe because they wouldn't recognize that as a marriage, so then he wouldn't be an adulturer type person.
Speaker 1: She said she had only tried the lesbianism one time.
Speaker 2: But I mean he'll be fully mad about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would.
Speaker 2: She's a full on center in his eyes. Half her life has been deep in lesbianism.
Speaker 1: Maybe Lisa and Daniel are the couple that goes away, and that's why we had to replace. You know, we had to add in the new couple of Elisa josh.
Speaker 2: Right because I thought it was Emma and c it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was gonna be beer Can Laura.
Speaker 2: I'm beer can.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Are you not going to address the funniest thing that has ever been said on this entire show? That he said?
Speaker 1: I'm not there yet? Oh? Okay, okay, yeah. So she sits at the table and drinks herself into a complete stupor. She is click lookokolk, pouring that wine and drinking it, and then she goes, I'm a fucked up person. Yep, she like growls. It was strange.
Speaker 2: Truth coming out of her.
Speaker 1: She cries, and she says, my god, I've been goog loo, look, goog look, I've been separated for nine years. Nine years. I didn't even know where she lived. She doesn't. He doesn't even know, she says. She Oh my god. When he finds out she's a she, I don't even know what he's gonna think. I didn't do with a man twenty one years. I don't have any open pass me that second model. So on the talking head, he says, she has called me a liar, she has called me a scammer, but she's the real scammer. I thought white people tell the truth. I have given her my heart. What did I do to deserve this? I cackled.
Speaker 2: I left. Who told you white people tell you truth? Told you that what in the in the history of mankind has led you to believe that white people tell the truth. White people, we are called colonizers, and we want what's best for you or Africans, get in this boat. We're just gonna go on a boat ride. It'll be fun.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you a job and a place to live. What are you talking about you white people? Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow, that was hilarious. So are you saying black people lie and so you admit that you are a liar?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he's saying that. I think he thought. I thought I'm the one on it. I'm honest, I'm honest, and I thought because she's white, she was gonna be honest. Okay, So she gets into never watch this show. I don't, definitely. So she gets into the production man in the back row and she's just like, he's never got I go, I mean you. I posted a picture on my Instagram because I've never seen somebody look so bad in my life.
Speaker 2: It was like the definite. This is what you would call sloppy, sloppy drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to show the picture. I'll posted it is in case.
Speaker 2: She is sweating and drooling and smells like poop. Okay, that's horrible. Her hair looks like a viva it is.
Speaker 1: She looks like she has been beaten about the face. I mean, it is bad. So he gets in the van and gets in front of her because he's like, well, this is my ride. So awkward. They arride back at the hotel. She can't even walk out of the van, like he didn't. Nobody helps her. I was like a production person at work. She's gonna fall. She's gonna fall, she might break a hip. So she goes in the room and puts some things in a bag and drunkenly goes, I gonna get a different room, and he's like okay. So he's like, this room is tainted anyway with the pooping.
Speaker 2: Yes, it'll never be clean again.
Speaker 1: So she calls Faith aka Princess and says, I just told Daniel how many times I was married, still married, and I'm married, and it didn't go very well. Now I'm in a whole different room. I told him the truth and he won't even talk to me. Faith looks like she was dead asleep. Gohes, yeah, so you even told him about the women. She's no, Faith, I didn't mention the women, only the marriages. Faith goes, you didn't just lie about the marriages. You lied about an entire part of your life. He's going to be destroyed by the women. You have to tell him so that then you can come home and we can be done with this.
Speaker 2: Exactly I'm not trying to break you up, even though this will break you up, but it sounds like you already broke yourself up.
Speaker 1: She goes, I can't. I can't. He's never going to forgive me. Yeah, will he forgive that? And she goes, I know you don't want to tell him, but he will find out eventually. You need to tell him. And she goes, Daniel is the one. Faith, He's the one. I want him faith. I want Daniel forever. I don't want it to be over.
Speaker 2: I was like, she is whining like a child having to hand. I want am this is your mother. I guarantee you that you have heard this from your mother at least fifteen times, because we know there were fifteen moves during the childhood. She confides in her daughter like it's her therapist, and she says, he's the one. He's gonna love me forever. She's the one, she's gonna love me forever. She's you were the daughter. You should not be relying. This is so unhealthy. This is like what Sophie probably had to go through with her mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and always rescuing her.
Speaker 2: Yes, this from toxic relationships. This is bad. Oh God, At least Faith is a grown up now, but like, just that's your mother on TV looking like that.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, Poor Faith, Poor Faith. Let's move on to Rick and Tricia.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I forgot about them. Contrician notes, hang on, Okay, so freaking Tricia. Haven't seen them in a while. Missed her him not so much.
Speaker 1: She's so cute. Every time I look at her, I'm like, she's just so cute.
Speaker 2: She's adorable. So and she seems really nice. So I hate this for her. So they arrive at their next hotel and he's like, how can I make it right? And she's pissed because he cheated, but also because he keeps accusing her of cheating, much like Lisa and Daniel who kept accusing her. She kept saying he was a scammer.
Speaker 1: And Rick is a Rick is a deflector. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's doing this like head down, mumbling like I'm just a little boy, I'm just a sweet puppy dog.
Speaker 1: What did I I didn't mean to hurt you.
Speaker 2: And she's like, how can I trust you when you go home to America? And he's like, she's not in my country, so you don't have to worry, and he's like, she goes, you went to Columbia before you can do it again.
Speaker 1: And also, I bet you could find somebody in your neighborhood exactly, and.
Speaker 2: She's He goes, I promise to be faithful starting now. No, I mean really now, starting now, I promise to be fair, even though I promised that many times. So she starts crying and he gets down on his knees, like, Lisa, there's a lot of this, and he's like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to hurt you.
Speaker 2: And he she says, I've been hurt in the past, and he says, I know. I didn't want to add to it. And he says, I promise, and she says, don't promise me again. He promised me many times. And he says, look met him my eyes, look at in her face, look at me.
Speaker 1: I'm not in my tiny, tiny, little squinty beaver eyes.
Speaker 2: Hey, I am not going to cheat on you. I'm going to make it up to you. And she just goes, Okay, she's not even looking at him or letting him touch her. She's just done talking about it. I think she's they've just traveled. She's over it. So she says I'm still in love with him, and but like, I never thought he would be the cheater type and the liar type, and I've done that before and I just don't know if I can ever trust him again.
Speaker 1: So what about this man made you think he wasn't the lie in the cheater type.
Speaker 2: Exactly because he said he wasn't. Oh she believed him.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: So and he has kids, so she's like, oh, he's a family man.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So every time in this episode where it shows b roll of like an African village, I was like, oh, it's Daniel Lisa. No, we just had Daniel Lisa. That doesn't look like belize is Could that be Australia? Never once did it occur to me? It was Rick and Trish. This is what happens when you leave OURTV for one week. I've completely forget that you exist, saying.
Speaker 1: They come back on and I'm like, what's her name? What's his name? Way? Where is he?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Madagascar? Huh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mind only has so much room and they're not staying in it. So they are watching this like fighting, boxing, ring, and it clearly is not Australia. I don't know what I was thinking, but I'm not well, so she said, And we had even talked about last week how they were going to see fighting at her village. Are the fighters we had talked about it. He's trying to talk to her about the fight and make her smile, but she's not giving it to him yet, but she does. In like thirty seconds, she gives him a smile. So she tells us maringa fighting and they don't use boxing gloves to keep it historical and culturally accurate, even though you can break all of your bones in your body. But I guess culture is important.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it looked it was violent. It was fine.
Speaker 2: They did have mouthguards in so that was good.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: So Rick says, how about we watch some fighting here and then do some wrestling at home. Why are you so disgusting? You are such an offensive.
Speaker 1: Person to me, He's so gross.
Speaker 2: This is how you're gonna win her back with gross sex like comments, like you're trying to get into a girl who's half your age's pants Like exactly, Yeah, maybe just win her back by being a decent person. And I was like, do not fall for it, Trish, get in the ring and kick him in the dick, but I wanted him to punch him with no boxing gloves right in the penis, but it did not happen.
Speaker 1: I wish you would have said, in our culture, if you're new here, right, you have to get in the ring and let these two guys beat you up and then you're a part of our culture. That's what I wish you is that.
Speaker 2: So she's like uh, and she laughs. She gives him a laugh from that dumb ass let's go home and wrestle joke. Yeah, yeah, And I was mad. And then she's like, Okay, how about we each pick a fighter, and if mine wins, we don't have sex, and if yours wins, we do have sex. And he doesn't want to, but then he agrees because at least it's a fifty percent chance, and he's rooting for this guy, like get me my sex, like get me late, and then his guy wins and he's so happy. I'm getting some tonight, and she says, we had a fun day, but there's no way we're having sex tonight. No way, it's too soon. And I don't want him to touch me. So I don't know if that she's actually gonna stay with that. Yeah, I feel like I'm doing shel Cave. So in the cab, he says, do you want me to meet your dad? Still, like with all this going on? And she says, well, I already told him you're here, so we can't back out now. And he says, you're not going to tell him what happened, right, because he's chicken shit And she says no, because he's super protective and he wants me to be in good hands. He says, that's what I want for you too, baby. She rolls her eyes, and he says, hopefully your dad will see how much I love his daughter, and she rolls her eyes again. I was like, at least she's starting to see how annoying and cheesy he is and has no real personality besides like sex lines he got from the internet about sex. So he's worried that they are going to meet the dad while they're still fighting. And he's also worried about this are you going to have children conversation that is going to come up with the dad, So.
Speaker 1: He should be worried that the dad's going to see this show and saw that he bought her a splash pad. That's sure, yea, that's.
Speaker 2: Sue in their village. They do not have cable so but I bet they do, but they maybe don't have a VPN so they can't watch this.
Speaker 1: We're going to end with for Ust and Sheena and uh. I was proud of them this week.
Speaker 2: They did great. Molly still disaster. She might be drunk, so who knows. They're still arguing at the pool in front of tourists who were hoping for some peaceful time and hoping someone will drown.
Speaker 1: Molly, is this at the Airbnb?
Speaker 2: No, it's at this hotel in the main. They're not at the parents'.
Speaker 1: House, okay, Because I was like, is this Because all of a sudden, I was like, wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: They're at like a hotel, so all of a sudden, So it's the music's very tense, but then it calms down and Molly lowers her voice and you're like, oh my god, it's going to be okay, and she she lowers her tone and she says, the point is I worry about you and Sheena, So for like one second she's calm, and you're lulled into some fake sense of security, and Forrest says, well, Sheena and I talked privately and she explained things. And then Molly go, oh, I'm sure she did.
Speaker 1: Did she say.
Speaker 2: Your forgiveness to Forest like the one thousand times before? How about you enlighten me? Or is that private too, Forrest? And then she said, she.
Speaker 1: Said, did she ask her your humble forgiveness?
Speaker 2: Did she humbly apologize?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's what she always says. Yeah, And I was like, oh, Mollie, yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: So Forrest says she has explained, and he's not explaining it well, and he's stuttering and getting a little nervous, and he's like, she's had traumatic experiences and that makes her lie and she knows like mental stress, say mental stress, like they're both they're both not explaining themselves. Well, they should have written it down and had like a speech prepared. Mollie says, So she's not going to do it over and over and over again for the rest of your life. And he says Rome wasn't built in a day. He likes that phrase, but I don't know what that. So Mollie says, well, then, Winding, you wait and have her prove herself and why do you have to get engaged now? And in their talking head by that I mean, the three of them, only dev is blessed enough to not have to sit on that stinky couch with them all sweaty, crammed up next to each other.
Speaker 1: Mute, he's mute.
Speaker 2: He's in one of those bathtubs, like like, oh, this is the only quiet time I get away from Molly screaming. You want her for a talking head?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure, take her the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Molly goes forrest, you're more full of shit than a Christmas goose, which the AI translation was you're more bullet than a Christmas goose. Okay, okay, he goes no, and Molly says, everyone has stress in their life. You can't just say I'm under stressed. So I'm gonna lie this this mocking, sarcastic thing. You're too old for it.
Speaker 1: Rather, we'll talk to you, like, why does she do that? She's like so immature, so.
Speaker 2: It's like she's in fifth grade on a playground, like stop, so she says I she says, she just says, mom, I admit that everything I did was wrong. And Molly goes, here we go again, She's gonna humbly apologize, and she says, she just says, you don't know my past and I can't trust people, and Molly goes, well, we can't trust you. And she says, I'm trying to get things over and Molly goes, you're getting them over all right, pull, you know, pulling the wool right over for his eyes. So back at the pool, Molly says, we've been dealing with this for seven years until like three days ago she stopped lying. So it's she's a pathological liar. And I bet you'd stay with her if she diddled in someone else too. Okay, a few things. I gasped a few things here. First of all, it's diddled, not diddle did. And they should not have helped her out in the official subtitles on the bottom of the screen by writing out diddled because that's not what she said. She said diddle did. Do not correct her. Two, don't say diddled because it makes it sound like she is a pedophile or p diddy.
Speaker 1: Uh huh uh.
Speaker 2: Three they show a shot of dev his close up face and he is like, oh damn, she went too far. Mal mall, you've gone too far, bait. But he doesn't say anything. He's just like he gets real uncomfortable. So Molly says wouldn't you wouldn't you forgive her? And Forrest says, Mom, the point is, and Molly goes, you can't even answer my question, and Forres says, because your question is it's ridiculous, and he tells us, I am so unbelievably disappointed in my mom's reaction at this. This is so disappointing, and he says, Mom, I'm going to take the dive and if there's rocks, then it's my choice. I love a metaphor. So Mollie says, you're going to be watching her your whole life and paranoid and you won't be able.
Speaker 1: To trust her.
Speaker 2: And I know that because that's what she's shown us for seven years. And finally Forrest is like, Dev, can you help me out here? Do you think it's appropriate how she is acting right now? And Dev refuses to stand up to Molly because he's scared of her, like all of us or Molly is real freaky in bed, Well we know that, and he doesn't want to lose that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Dev says, well, this isn't about her, It's about you, and sheina and Forrest says, she's making it about her by the way she's acting right now, and I can't have a conation with her. No no, no, no no, all the time. They love the sound effects in this family Da da da.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I didn't get it phonetically. So Forrest says, you need to accept the proposal or get out of our lives, and she says, you're giving.
Speaker 1: Me an ultimatum.
Speaker 2: Forrest, excuse me, excuse me, and he says, yeah, I don't like your attitude and you've made it clear you can't mentally handle my decisions. And she goes, oh, wow, you're all the big big shot now, aren't you. You're a big grown up and he goes, yes, I am, thank you, and Molly says, I'm used to protecting Forest because of his autism and he's been hurt before, and now I feel like I lost my son and she cries and I don't feel bad for you because you are pushing him away.
Speaker 1: By a Yes, she's the one that's like I don't.
Speaker 2: So you have overly babied him and he is going to break free like any man would.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw that she posted something very well written, which means she definitely didn't write it.
Speaker 2: About how they haven't supported him financially and gotten government help because they're learning him.
Speaker 1: Saying, you, I've never been like a caregiver where I'm getting like government money for caregiving for him. He's always had a job and all this, So don't think.
Speaker 2: That, Well, he hasn't always had a job, but it's not an unemployment for why.
Speaker 1: He's on disability. But I guess her point is ability. She's not getting money from the government to be his caregiver, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that would be what people are criticizing her for. There's so many other things in her behavior. Yeah, criticize her for, like.
Speaker 1: If he got married, maybe she wouldn't get that caregiver money or something.
Speaker 2: That's why she They think she might be putting a stop to it. No, she just doesn't want to lose control of the situation right of her son. So so Molly says, Forrest, you have done this crap to me before, and I'm so tired. But bear in mind they are outside at the hotel pool with people in the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was asking the night it's.
Speaker 2: Nighttime, like with lights out and it should be like a peaceful environment. You have done this crap to me before, and I'm tired. I am so tired of the mess you have thrown me into it, and then when I crawl up out of it, you just give me the big bird. Next time, I won't be there to help you.
Speaker 1: Benji is very upset by your traumatics.
Speaker 2: She's acting out like crawling it out of the pile of shit. So Forrest says, I won't call you for help next time. And you know, but you'll be in our lives. He's trying to be nice, and Molly goes, you might be surprised.
Speaker 1: No, I won't be in your life now. I think you guys have a plane to get home together in about four days.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so Forrest says Forests and China leave and she thanks him for having her back. She could have had his, He could have had her back a little more during the her being like a cheating whore, allegations.
Speaker 1: The diddling, diddled, middling, uh huh.
Speaker 2: But she he did a good job.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: This is the first time he's ever stoop up to his mom like this, So good job. So he says, I just can't believe I would lose my mom on this trip, like, yeah, that's not what this trip was for. Mollie tells Dev, mommy needs to cut the cord and let Forrest learn his lessons, and Dev just.
Speaker 1: Goes says, non, I've been telling you that for about fifteen years.
Speaker 2: But okay, yeah, and she starts crying and she says, I'm turning into Sina like because she cries all the time. I was like, offer her some fruit, Dev, she loves the fruit.
Speaker 1: She loves any kind of fruit. She loves any kind of fruit.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, I humbly apologize, Okay, coming up on next week, Alice says, I told Joshua.
Speaker 1: That made me choke. Sorry. I told Joshua I want to take things slow. But then she gets in bed in some like red pajamas and was like a Joshua, She's not going to take things slow.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. I hope she showered though.
Speaker 1: For sure it's for all we know. She was on like Quantas Air where they have like showers on the plane. I mean, you know something like that. So Rick asks Trisha, am I the man you want to introduce to your family? Tell me now? And he's acting all on my little baby yeah, and she goes, yes, I've told you, yes, what else do you want?
Speaker 2: Like she is so pissitive, so annoyed.
Speaker 1: Emma talks to her friend on the phone and says, everything went to shit with Zied, but don't be mad because and then we see a picture of her going it's Mohammed.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh my god, Like, I'm here for two weeks. I may as well try to get laid, okay.
Speaker 2: Or you fly home early and get a job because you lost your job. Yeah, so that's another option.
Speaker 1: Laura tells beer Can that she talked to Michael and he really wants to come and meet him for himself, and he's like, no, he doesn't need to be in our lives. And then we go ding dong, it's Michael Hi okay.
Speaker 2: Oh I did see before the More to Love, Yeah two before between two Moors and they had a little bit more of a few scenes but nothing that exciting. But Laura was telling Michael about all the things they did and like how nice he was about the plastic surgery consultation, and she's like, you have no idea how hard it was being vulnerable and showing someone your worst qualities. And he goes, yeah, I have no idea what that's like, and she because he has the scarring on his face and she goes, you're amazing, You're very amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was funny. Yeah, well she posted this week, you know, like can you believe it, like a picture of her in the airport, like she's going back to Turkey. But I think she's going back to get the surgery. I think going back to Steve beer Can.
Speaker 2: But she's really playing it up. She's very playing the game on social media, sure is. She's every comment is like maybe you'll have to stay tuned, and like, yeah, it's very she knows what she's doing.
Speaker 1: She's very active on the old social media. Yeah, okay, so Da Michael comes. Okay, Lisa says, I'm going to fight the tears and fight for Daniel. And she goes and sits with him and he's like, what the fuck are you doing here? And she goes, I wanted to tell you I have planned a romantic getaway and he says, is this a trap? Like is this it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is this where how I die? Like what's going on? Then? Okay? My TV cut off? But Jovon and Annalisa were like getting pedicures or something, and he says, did I pass the test? Am I being nicer today, and then she gets mad and says, never contact me again. It gets up and walks off. I don't know what happened between those things.
Speaker 2: He says, am I being romantic? Did I do good by planning this? And she's like yes, and he goes, you still have to be nicer to me though you're getting too comfortable.
Speaker 1: That's what he says.
Speaker 2: You should never be comfortable, right, And that's when she gets pissed and she goes, leave me alone, don't come home, even though he's paying for her apartment she needs. I really wish she had kept her job. Then she would not be financially dependent. She would have so much more ground to stand on in all our fights.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, because because he is quoting the manisphere, being like, you got you got to keep a woman on her toes. Don't get too comfortable. You got too comfortable with me being nice. Don't like it too much? Yep, God, I hope that either he has been deprogrammed or they broke up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but I still think she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 2: I think we saw a preview where he says I'm going to be a dad, and she does a pregnancy.
Speaker 1: But again it's Matt Sharp and sometimes they do that, and they could have cut off the first part where he said, like I can't believe it would I be a dad and they cut it off and saying I'm going to be a dad, you know. Yeah, it's so funny because on Love during Lockup, there's this next week is the finale, and they keep for three episodes shown this girl Kaylee being outside the prison, like you told me I could pick you up, and now I can't pick you up. They keep showing it, and key, she goes, here's what's going to happen. All it is is he's going to be able to come out and say hello, and she has to take him to a halfway house. And that's what she's upset about, like they are tricking us and you're going around the block too much. And also on that note, loved Your and Lockup, they just let us know that next week is the finale and we had no idea and they're putting Mama June there until whenever just unclear. So we're trying to decide, I think we should put their Real Housewives in New York season one? Yeah, oh, I think just like really mix it up the original og first season.
Speaker 2: Watched it hate Jills Erin right now?
Speaker 1: Well, we all do, and that's why it might be fun.
Speaker 2: It could be fun.
Speaker 1: It could be fun. And I'm not even sure if Jill's Aaron's on the first season.
Speaker 2: Actually, isn't she fighting with Bethany but they're best friends?
Speaker 1: But is that the first season?
Speaker 2: I kind of think it because I only watched the first couple of seasons of that show, So you were the first two.
Speaker 1: Seasons May season one, Rony cast we look blue An, Bethany, Ramona, Jill Za, and Alex McCord. That Alex McCord of it all is just wild a. So Sonia must join the second season, and she's the one that's truly funny. Anyway, later Yeah, anyway, I don't know what we're gonna do. Other people are saying, could you do six Days In again? And I was like, well, number one, I'm going to need Kimberly to tell me what is a top Fear season. Some people liked it, they some people liked it, some.
Speaker 2: People liked I'm happy to hear that. Well, the first season is great, and it has a guy that you'll like because he's a little bit like Nate. And also no one's heard of the show yet, so like no one is suspicious of the inmates, and there's a really weird guy, like so weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that's the whole thing is that we've got to have good people, because I was like, I can't just be regular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he's not regular. Nothing about him is regular.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that's it. Everybody, Thanks for coming, Thanks for listening, Thanks for watching. This is not the final boarding call, because this is not the end of the show. We probably have at least ten more episodes. Why did they do this to us? We hate the titles, match our pair, our prayers and everybody. I Kimberly and Katie are back. But like we've established, Kim really has been six So your episode won't come out Wednesday. It'll come out Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, it was a dateline that I watched and it was a Was it a suicide? Was it not a suicide? That was the question. Yeah, if you had to ask, probably somebody killed her.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a date line.
Speaker 1: It's a dateline, so yeah, uh that did everybody. And we'll be here in this spot next week, even though I'm going on a Little Vak. If you want to follow us on a Virgin cruise, it is at Pink Shade Pod and the Facebook group. I'm in this for this particular cruise because they do like Facebook groups for cruises. I think there's gonna be some swingers on board and we're scared. We're scared. I love it, We're scared, or it just gives us some great stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great stories.
Speaker 1: But be following because I think we're doing live from there if we can. Oh, yay, yeah, okay, okay, I'll see you next week. Bye. M m.
Speaker 3: M m
Speaker 1: Hm