Speaker 1: House television network.
Speaker 2: The Tamara Scott Show. Tamara has served as the state director for one of America's largest pro life, pro family public policy organizations. In two thousand and seven, Tamara was named one of America's top ten most influential kingmakers by the Religion News Association. Tamara has spent years proclaiming and defending the values of a Christian worldview that is the foundation of our constitutional republic. And now here is your host, Tamara Scott.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody welcome. I am Tamara Scott. It is the Tamara Scott Show where we help you live God's word in today's world when the headlines hit home. Why because if He expects you to live through it, he has directed you how to do it. Somewhere in his word. Bible tells us if we ask for wisdom, he will give it to us in Plundy. Believe that's in James. Too often we don't ask, maybe even as much of that time we ask and don't listen, or maybe we're not in good enough communication, prayer, meditation over the word to hear him when he answers. So, if you're wondering these things, if you've got questions in your life, as one pastor said to me, you want to know what God wants for your life, open your Bible, take time to pray. These are the things we tell you because this is important. God has a plan and a purpose for you. So as we're telling you about the headlines, and as we're dealing with so much on this show, I've laughed before and said my husband's even said your show is not easy to watch because you talk about such difficult topics.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 3: We tackle the tough topics and I won't apologize because if you're not afraid to face him, you can't fix them. You have to be able to tackle them in order to tackle them in discussion in order to find a solution to them. So we do that on this show. I laugh and say, we don't do spin bytes, sound bites. We do full on conversations, complete sentences on this show. Now today joining me, I am going to get right to our guests. I'm delighted to have him back. He joined us just about a week and a half ago. His name is Vic Rowie. He is running for state Senate in Florida, and he's actually running for Joe Ruter's seat. Joe Ruters' is termamented out. I can tell you why term liaments are not a good idea, why it does nothing but shuffle long term politicians to different positions. But it also doesn't solve any of our issues. But I'm not going to talk about that today. Joe stepped forward to the r chair at the RNC. We're delighted to have him there, and so we would be thrilled to see someone with the same convictions as Vic Rowe he running in the seat. Now he does have a primary competitor, and I don't get involved in primary racist So if that competitor wants to come on this show answer some tough questions us, welcome to do. So Vic's been through my drill, so all right, let me welcome Vic, Vic. And I don't even know if I'm saying your last name correctly. It's our o h E tell us how to pronounce your last name and welcome to the Timir's scot Show character. So I am saying it okay, Rowie, okay, very good. And so you're running in Senate district? What is the number two? And tell our viewers you were elected county wide to serve on I think you still have a hospital board in that county.
Speaker 5: That's correct, We're.
Speaker 6: The only county.
Speaker 3: And so part of the thing reason you ran, I think for that was medical freedom. As the rest of us were dealing with a pandemic scandemic, you were talking about medical freedom. And so you've served the people there, and now you're offering to serve in the Senate seat what Senate district again?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: Very good, yep. I'm just trying to make sure our viewers get it to sen it seat twenty two. All right, all of Sarona.
Speaker 5: County, County South State seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good. All right. So last time we talked about a variety of issues. Let the viewers get to know who you are. But since that time, you also were giving an instructional call to some legislators. I happened to be on the call and you came across a bill that was very concerning. Now you're not even a state senator yet and you are still seeing this type of information and alerning those who are in office. Should we just go ahead and start right into this bill. I have the link we can pull up if you would like. Yes, all right, So Thomas, you should have a link that I sent you. Can you go ahead and pull that up. Oh you're so good. All right, let's go to the text. I think on there it says there's a tech next of the bill. Let's see. I thought I had just the text. The link of the text pulled up. So, uh, let me see if I can help you guide through there, Thomas, there, there you go build text. I think that should be a good job. And let's see if it's coming up. Can you click it again? See if that's coming up? There we go. Now, I don't know if you can zoom that up a little bit for our audience to zoom in on the give us the overall? What was this bill supposed to be about the overall? Right?
Speaker 5: And was sold for the public? Date who I count for incuboment counter the.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: But it actually was that important the public when you know, is nothing about it.
Speaker 3: It was in could.
Speaker 6: In the legislature. I wanted to Representative of the House can coach additionally, and.
Speaker 5: We took a look at them. We took a look at.
Speaker 7: It was very interesting. They didn't seem to be a common thread and we haven't had time to delve into the their contributions yet. But when you look at the bill, the bill is definitely against the interests of the people. It seems to be clearly unconstitutional under the US Constitution. And basically I would refer to this as the Great Reset.
Speaker 5: Thought Police Bill.
Speaker 7: Yes, right, because it's the purpose of it is to basically to police your opinions and you and your your views and to make arrests. I mean, it's it's right out of nineteen eighty four. So when I first read the bill, I couldn't believe what I was reading it. It was so I just said, am I reading this correctly? How to reread it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 7: I don't know if you can, if you can bring the bill up on the screen for your readers or not.
Speaker 3: It is I don't know if you can see it or not, Vic, but it is on the bill. So let's go ahead, Okay, Thomas, We're going to go to I think we'll probably start. You want to start the first page of the second page, Vic.
Speaker 5: I'd like to go to the second page.
Speaker 7: Where it defines an adverse an adversary intelligence entity, which is line thirty eight.
Speaker 3: So if you can zoom it online. Oh very good. He's even highlighting it for our viewers. Thank you so much, Thomas, great.
Speaker 7: So if you read line thirty eight, it basically defines an adversary intelligence agency and it says it includes but is not limited to any and then there's a whole list of kind of somewhat scary things except for one thing that I actually picked up this morning. Not limited to any national, foreign, international, or friendly. So just just remember that word friendly, competitor, opponent, adversary, recognized enemy, government or non governmental organization, company, business, corporation, consortium, group, agencies, sell, terrorist, insurgent, guerrilla entity, or which means you can you could actually almost for the for a moment, you could just ignore all that or a person, So an intelligence they're defining an adversary sab an adversary intelligence agency as a person. And then it says whose demonstrated actions, views, or opinions, so you've used in opinions, are a threat or are in a minimum in a mimical which actually means just means unfriendly to the interest of this state in the United States of America. So basically it says, any person who doesn't like Florida, they're unfriendly to Florida. They're an adverse they're an adverse intelligence entity. But then when I'm going to go back to that word friendly again because.
Speaker 5: In a mimical means unfriendly.
Speaker 7: So but they're defining an intelligence and entity to include friendlies, So how can a friendly be unfriendly? Basically it's a contradiction if you read it, it's actually a contradiction. When you see friendly in line forty and you see in a midical in.
Speaker 5: Line forty five, that's a contradiction.
Speaker 7: So basically what they're doing is they're saying any entity, whatever right, they're saying any entity is is basically can be defined as an adversary intelligence entity.
Speaker 3: So to our viewers, we are looking at House Bill nine four or five. This is Florida House Bill nine four or five, and it was it was submitted in the twoenty twenty sixth session, thankful, and there's a companion bill in SB in the Senate SB seventeen twelve. Equally is alarming. I think Vicky said, the language is pretty much word for word the same.
Speaker 5: Correct it is.
Speaker 3: All right, that's pretty alarming because when that happens in other states states that I'm familiar with, means they're going to try and push it through quickly, sometimes before anybody notices something like VIC noticed. So I don't know how you caught this, Vic, but and.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what happened, and what the reason I caught it was. We were looking at the legislation that my opponent voted for, and most of the bad things you voted for had to do with transferring power from the local communities up to either the executive branch in Tallahassee or the billionaire developers that can that have a large control of the Tallahassee right along with some other large entities. And so I started reading this bill. And when I the more I read the bill, and more I said, I can't believe what I'm reading.
Speaker 5: And then so to just go a little further in the bill, it took.
Speaker 3: To go further before I want to come back to this before we go further. So, Thomas, if you can go back to page two, lines thirty eight through forty four, and for those of you taking notes, you can go ahead and write down. We'll give you page number and the lines. You can look it up. You cant us do a search Florida HB nine four or five and you can put twenty twenty six, give us space and then put twenty twenty six so now we'll get you to this bill, same website you saw Thomas go on and he clicked on text of the bill, right, so I want to read this again. Used in this section, the term adversary intelligence entity includes, but is not limited to, any national, foreign, multinational, friendly, competitor, opponents, adversary, or recognized enemy, government or non governmental organization, company, business, corporation, consortium, group, agency, sell terrorist, insurgent, guerrilla entity, or person who demonstrated actions US and opinions are a threat or end mimical to the interest of this state in the United States. Man, that is wide open. That is just because they say not limited to So it is just wide open with the intent of the bill. And I mean competitor. How many countries, how many states, how many people are competing against the state of Florida. I mean a governor in another state could be competing against the state of Florida. And if you're already concerned about states or countries that have said things or doing things that are not in America's best interest. The CCP and we have these data centers and these battery energy storage systems coming in with components from CCP or CCP affiliated funding so this were listen to me, bit, we don't even need bills like this if we understood our oath to the constitution period and every state elected official takes the oath to the constitution, the federal level and your state constitution. But here we are dealing with this and in their effort to maybe protect us, I think this is I think this bill is a threat, as you say, to the thought police, but to anything someone might say that someone might determine in the future as being dangerous or anti Florida.
Speaker 7: Correct, And it applies to any person. So it applies to every single person in state. And who's the determined if you if you have views and opinions are unfriendly. Well apparently apparently it's the people who are they going to assign to this unit.
Speaker 3: So we'll get into that unit where there's more in this bill. Thank heaven's Vic Rowe. He was just doing some research and came across this bill. We've got to go to our first break. When we come back, we'll go through the rest of the bill. There is more. Stay tuned. Vic Rowan, Senate District twenty two, Florida. Oh, you can see the Guardian. He is of your liberty Right now, we need more watchdogs like this elected. Stay tuned.
Speaker 8: I need to tell you about our Bella Grace, the slender little sachet has the elixir with the collagen, astras, anthem and Kat's cloth.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Two got an award for helping with cognitive function, and in twenty twenty three in the Sports Arena for Active Ingredients, Nutrition and format.
Speaker 3: But the best is what we hear from so many of you. You have noticed better joint health, improved mobility, less eye strain and fatigue, helping with computer vision syndrome, visual acuity, death perception, alleviating dry eyes, but also helping with your immunity, your stress management, endurance, less fatigue overall, not just eye fatigue, muscle recovery, mental clarity, focus, and gut health. Then there is the fun list. The firmer smoother skin, fixed uh texture, fewer fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, decreased age spots or even skin tone, improved skin hydration, reduce oxidative stress, healthier nails, less cellulite, hair, health, better sleep. Who wouldn't want any of those? Call them beauty in items if you wish, But who doesn't want to feel a little bit better or more confident when you're going to present in the public square, when you're going to speak at a city council, And who just doesn't want to feel a little healthier.
Speaker 8: Maybe they're just by products of being healthier. More information at Tamara dot Bella, Grace Global dot com Tamara dot Bella Grace Global dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thomas, all right, and we probably should tell you a little bit more. I remember when doctor Joel Bryn was on the show with us and he had his own products that you learned of our liquid collagen in this packet and just was very excited about it. This is just such an easy way for me because you just rip it, sip it, and flip it in the trash and you're done. So if I forget in the morning, I can take it in noon. I keep them in my car, keep them in a student helps me stay on track as well. We haven't talked about this for a while. With the facial products, the skincare system, I think this is one of my favorite skincare systems. This little serum. I absolutely love the way my face feels when we put that on. I haven't done it for a while because I ran out. I need to order more. And that's what I love about not having to go to the store. I can just order it. But I need to do that if I don't have it on subscription. All right, My guest today is Vic Rogy is running for Senate District twenty two. He does have a primary and so if you appreciate what he's saying, and you know friends or you live in that area of Senate District twenty two. I think you said it was around Sarasoto, you need to do what you can to help get someone who's going to be a guardian of your liberties in this seat. All right, Vic, give us a quick summary of this bill and we'll go back into page three now.
Speaker 7: Right, Okay, So quick summary is this The bill sets up a statewide police agency to pull lease the opinions and views of the people in the state of Florida. Right, it's kind of like right out of the old novel nineteen eighty four by Jeorge Orwell, right, the Thought Police.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what it is. So we're going to.
Speaker 7: Go to line fifty two on the third page of the bill where it talks about how they're going to operate.
Speaker 3: So Thomas, can you bring the bill back up for our viewers, those who are watching, they can follow along on the screen. Page three, line fifty two is where we're going to start.
Speaker 7: Right, So what it says is it's says the unit shall identify threats by analyzing patterns of life. So I'm going to stop right there for a second. And there is so it applies to everyone in the state. So they're going to analyze the patterns of life of everyone in this state, basically, right, and uh, And if you read down below, it says, it says gathering actionable intelligence and formulating effective plans and actions, and by executing arrests. It doesn't say they may execute arrests. It says basically, it says they will execute arrests.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't say anything about a trial or a jury here. And so this is a whole new statewide commission that will have the authority to execute arrests.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's what the bill says.
Speaker 7: It's a plain the English is plane and and then it says and response by using all counter intelligence and counter terrorism tradecraft. So tradecraft, that's a that's a that's a word from the intelligence agencies. Trade Craft means, you know, the type of things that you use against foreign intelligence agencies.
Speaker 5: They're going to use.
Speaker 7: Trade craft against regular American people in the state of Florida.
Speaker 3: So that would be spying without knowledge. Perhaps that's a patriot act. I believe the listening and on cell phones, et cetera.
Speaker 5: Correct. I mean, I'm not in the intelligence business.
Speaker 7: I don't know what all the applicable trade craft is, but I'm sure it's a pretty broad a toolbox.
Speaker 3: We've had former We've been individuals with former intelligence and high credentials telling us. And this was back in twenty fourteen. I believe if you type it in, speak it over a device, or watch it, they know it. That was twenty fourteen. Fast track to today. Flock cameras recording where you go can tell what political rallies you may attend, church, where you go, medical appointments you're viewing, if you're under the store at three am for a snack, if you go on that morning run and the job. We have talentteer videos talking about prediction to behavior. We have clash Schwab saying we won't even need to do an election because we know who you're going to vote for. Think about this, my friends. So if they could now use this information that some Robert Frommer from Institute for Justice is saying illegal, it's if you needed a warrant two years ago, you should have a warrant now to get the same information. So then VIC, imagine this when you're talking about your trade craft. We're making it easy for them with flot cameras popping up all over our communities, data centers coming in against the will of the people, to gather it, collect it, catalog it, categorize it, and sell it as a commodity without our permission. We are headed for a very dangerous future here, all right, So trade craft we've.
Speaker 7: So So basically, they're going to all the intelligence information you said, and they're going to gather in addition to that, they're going to gather their own information, and then based upon that information, they're going to make a rest. All right, So when is this going to happen? Right, and then we'll talk about how it's going to happen. So when it's going to happen. If you go down to line seventy one, it says I'm going to read from sixty nine on it says each physical year request the appropriate number of positions and funding required for each position in order to be fully staffed no later than December thirtieth of twenty thirty three.
Speaker 5: So they have a deadline.
Speaker 7: They want this thing operational by the end of twenty thirty three. So when Klas Schwab talks about the Great Reset, this is the deadline for it. The deadline is December of twenty thirty three, right, And this is how they're going to implement it. So they have been having a war on free speech worldwide. The u N and the World Economic Forum have formed a partnership to get rid of free speech worldwide America. In order to do that, they have to get rid of the First Amendment, and the quickest way that they can do that is by having a new constitutional convention at Uticle five, convention of which thirty three states have already called for it and they only need thirty four.
Speaker 3: I will argue with you on those numbers a little bit, because I hear it's not that close, and I think convention of States would be proposed, would be promoting it if it were. It depends on how you look at it, on the language of it. But You're right. It is a threat. It is the biggest threat we face besides Islam and shri a law in America. I think this is the biggest threat we face to our nation because thos politicians don't understand it. I'm glad you do. Thank you very much for that.
Speaker 7: All right, Right, so I'm going to I'm going to skip ahead now for a second to line eighty one, which is on the next page. All right, So line eighty one, I just want to this is something I picked up since the last time we spent and because I was trying to I was trying to figure out we're going to talk about the federal liaison officer that they have the liaises with.
Speaker 5: Somebody, and I was trying to figure out who who is it that they're going to.
Speaker 7: Liaise with, And then I realized, if you look on line eighty one, it says a team leader who is an assistant special agent in charge now and it's just a special agent in charge.
Speaker 5: That's not a police term.
Speaker 7: Police have detectives, they have ranks, you know, they have they have inspectors, they have colonels, they have they have detective squad commanders, a special a special assistant special Agent in charge. That's an FBI term. The FBI users those type of terms are there's type of titles for their people, So it sounds highly likely. And then there's some there's some other information that with the Senate that some some are Senate Senate committees is more than we could go into right now, but some of this committee Senate committees did some digging and they mentioned in that digging they mentioned the FBI. So it looks like they're going to liaise with the FBI. It looks like that's the agency.
Speaker 5: So then if you go.
Speaker 7: Down to page i mean, line eighty seven, they're talking about, uh, they took it. They talk about setting up seven teams and each team must have certain things attached to it.
Speaker 5: One of whom they took me, I'll read the whole thing.
Speaker 7: The deputy team leader, who is a special agent supervisor to be assigned six counter intelligence agents, one of whom must be a regional federal liaison officer. So if the federal liaison officer has to liaise with somebody, and that somebody it looks like is in the FBI, it could be an and the way it's written, could be any federal agency. But it looks like the person that they're going to liaise with is going to be an is someone in the FBI.
Speaker 5: But then I looked at it further and I.
Speaker 7: Said, one who must be a regional federal liaison officer?
Speaker 5: Well why regional?
Speaker 7: Because if there aren't other types of federal liaison officers.
Speaker 5: Regional would be redundant.
Speaker 7: You could just say one who must be a federal liaison officer, But they didn't say that. They said one must be a regional federal liaison officer, which brings up two questions. Number one is who is this person employed by? Are they employed by Florida or they employed by the federal government? And the second one is uh is that if it's regional, there must be regions, and we know that they're setting up seven regions, and in all likelihood it's not in the bill, but it would seem likely that there's already a map that delineates the seven regions in Florida.
Speaker 9: So I have to say, vic with all, I tend to thinking questions, are they going to try and bypass the constitution?
Speaker 3: We've talked, We've heard about regional governments across the nation. Is this one of the ways they're going to set up regions in your states, and then you make it as far as a regional I just don't put anything past some of these votes.
Speaker 7: Right, So what you brought up when we've had that meeting with the state legislators, what's really important Because the federal government isn't just going to be liaisoning with Florida. They're going to be liaisoning with other states and maybe all states. So it's very likely that legislation similar to this is going to start popping up if it hasn't already in other states. Now I found out almost by accident that I may have actually stopped this thing from being in law already, because what happened was I had a text exchange, as I mentioned to you, with Joe Ruters, and I said to Joe basically, I said, Joe, have you seen HR ninety five? He said no. I said you need to see it. He said, well, what's in it? I said, just read it. It's for pages. So that was it, and then a week later they pulled the bill. And what I said to your last time, I didn't know if there was a connection but between those two things. So what happened was coincidentally, I ran into Joe at a meeting down in Northport, and I specifically asked them was there any connection between me sending you that text and the bill being pulled? And he looked at me and he said absolutely, absolutely, he said, and any kind kind of a little bit apologetic, He says, Look, you know you can't read every bill, and this year the were twelve hundred bills submitted, so I totally get that right. So, I mean, basically, you usually rely on the staff is to tell you, you know, you know, what do I need to know about? And so I'm sure you didn't know about it. I dah, I out about it a week later it was pulled.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for your guardianship over the people of Florida and liberties constitutional protections for all of us, and for alerting Joe. I mean, there are a lot of people who'd have seen it and not moved forward. You alerted Senator Ruder is your state senator at the time, and thank you for that. And so because of that, we're now alerting to all of you, our viewers out there. I don't care what state you're in, you need to start searching to see if there is a bill that has been proposed. Hopefully it did not pass your session last year. Do you need to be watching this? I can't tell you. You know who's do you know? Well, we've got to go to our break. We'll come right back. I'll ask you who sponsored it in your state. We'll try to help you how you can watch for it. It's under the guise of counter Terrorism national Security, a bill active relating to statewide counterintelligence and counter terrorism. It just sounds so good and yet it's so not. We'll be right back. Vic Row. He is my guest today.
Speaker 2: Do you like drinking toxins that could cause cancer, inflammation, and all kinds of other audioimmune diseases. Of course you don't. Well, much of our water in America is full of toxins. That's a proven fact. Worldviewwater dot Net. Worldviewwater dot Net is your solution so that you can drink good, clean water. In fact, I give it to all my three fur babies, all my three dogs. I have one under my kitchen sink one of these filters, as well as on my shower. Worldviewwater dot Net.
Speaker 3: This is our new nutrient swish, Numi nutri Swish. You can find more information at Numi e U m I dot com slash ttss any Umi dot com slash ttss. One of the products we offer because you all have different preferences and respond differently to different items. So this is our lavender. It's for ladies anywhere along your journey. No hormones in it, but if you're taking a supplement of hormonal supplement, you might want to check with your doctor. The blue is for anyone over the age of eighteen. It has the glutathion, which is a antioxidant, helps with over four hundred cellular functions, and it helps detox heavy metals, forever chemicals, Graphene oxide one of those terms we learned after twenty twenty and it helps dtox glyphosaate. The good glutathion helps dtox glyposade. Glyphosate is found in ag chemicals or lawn chemicals, and some are very concerned about possible links to cancers, HPBS and diabetes. But the blue bottle, the glutathion helps detox heavy metals, forever chemicals, graphine oxide, and glyphosate. Then there's the mango colored bottle you see on your screen. Numi neuro helps with your mind, your memory, and your focus now again, after twenty twenty, we heard something about brain fog, a term we'd not heard before, whether it's from a virus or a vaccine. Many have found relief a little help with Numi neuro the mango colored bottle when used with the blue bottle. It is so positive that the American Brain Council wrote about it and it looked like an endorsement, though we're told they don't write endorsements with simply a positive review of what they saw. You can find more information at numi in eumi dot com slash ttss inn eumi dot com slash t TSS for the Tamara Scott Show. Why because we want you filling your best and when you use that TTSS link, you help us be our best. All right, Vic Row, he is my guest. He is a Senate candidate for the state of Florida, a state Senate candidate District twenty to Vic, tell us again, what county? What area?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: So that's all of Sarasota County and Manateee County south of State Route seventy.
Speaker 3: And you are running in an open seat because Senator Joe Bruders stepped up to chair the R and C. We're thankful that he did and you were able to alert him to this extremely dangerous bill that you found it because you are doing some investigative work on someone who is also running for this seat. You're not challenging an incumbent because the incumbent moved forward to the R and C and termaments put them out.
Speaker 7: He's actually was actually still in the seat until NOVEMBA.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're ready and what will be an open seat. But the other individual running for this is coming from the House, and did he vote for this, No, it got pulled. Did it get pulled in the House?
Speaker 5: It did, but he voted for it in committee.
Speaker 7: And not only that, you brought up a good point because not only did he vote for it in committee, but we pulled it down, you know, like you pull everything on the internet because you never know what it's going away. And all of a sudden it disappeared from the Senate website and it says.
Speaker 5: Roll call vote not available. So they actually pulled the roll call vote they had on there.
Speaker 7: And but we did also find some other sites that have the vault call vote up there, and.
Speaker 3: That would be for the House. Because you pulled it in the Senate.
Speaker 5: No, that was in the House.
Speaker 3: That's in the House, okay, but a lot of.
Speaker 7: A lot of the house stuff is on the Setate website for I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, So we made it through, I believe the whole bill. And again the bill is HB nine four or five. The Senate bill would have been a SB seventeen twelve. They are very similar in language. This is a great warning to us and vic rohe who was running for that Senate district, found it in the work that he was doing, alerted the sitting senator, who then helped pull the bill because it was extremely dangerous. Jo Gruders, there's so much in here. I mean, whether it's a law enforcement I don't know who this task force is. I don't know how they're elected, selected, appointed, anointed, maybe purchase. I have no idea.
Speaker 5: They're all going to be appointed.
Speaker 7: And it can be hide by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
Speaker 3: So it says that they have like three years of experience actively working in the fields of intelligence, counterintelligence or counterism counter terrorism. Okay, that's helpful.
Speaker 7: But you know that's an a point that you suld remind me of an important thing in the bill. If you read it, there's a spot in here where it talks about when it talks about the qualifications.
Speaker 5: Here it is.
Speaker 7: To look at the very end of the bill, number two, on the bottom of the fourth page. It's talking about the qualifications, and it says or have at least three years experience actively working in the fields of intelligence, counter intelligence or counter terrorism. So because of that or that sentence stands on its own. So if you read that sentence carefully, you may know something. It does not require that experience to have been within the United States.
Speaker 5: So basically they could hire.
Speaker 7: Someone who has that experience from any country in the world. They could hire Summer from China or Russia, Iran if they have three years, If they have three years of the appropriate intelligence agency experience, they could be hired for this.
Speaker 5: It doesn't even say they have to be American.
Speaker 3: I can see that being justified as well. If we're dealing with a country that is a particular threat and we could pull in an employee who has inside knowledge of their counterintelligence. Can't you see somebody saying why we should do that? Vic you just thank you, thank you for understanding the danger that is just so much well intended. Perhaps maybe not, maybe it's nefarious, We have no idea, but either way, it's dangerous to all of us who live under the Constitution and expect those protections for us and limitations on government. This totally does away with governmental limitations from.
Speaker 5: What I can understand.
Speaker 3: As you say, you'd have to really almost repeal the person Endment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would have to repeal it. Then I would have a get a court decision to say it doesn't apply. But I don't think that would happen.
Speaker 3: It could and as I mentioned earlier, with all the flock cameras, with all the data surveillance, with all the categorizing, collecting and selling our information as a commodity without a warrant, what we call searchualist warrants, this information could be prevalent to anyone, whether they are of good standing or nefarious. We've got several law officers now arrested and charged with misusing those spot cameras because it's just such a temptation to check out a neighbor who's irritated you, to check out a love interests who's maybe not being faithful to you, And we're seeing that in police departments across the nation. And that's unfortunate because we want otherwise good officers to be in those those positions, not people who are going to use their power if they're willing to abuse it at this temptation. Imagine where something like this would be so easy to abuse. This is This is an incredibly dangerous piece of legislation.
Speaker 7: It almost gives you unlimited power. And law enforcement agencies they go by the law. So if this is the law, that's what they're going to go. So they're going to say, well, how should we operate, Well, it tells us right here how to operate.
Speaker 5: That's what we're going to do. Right.
Speaker 7: They're there for a paycheck and to get their pension, right, and they've been in the bureaucratic situations.
Speaker 5: They know how it works.
Speaker 7: Basically, when you're a bureaucrat, and I was a bureaucrat for a good three years, you're if you show up and you say yes to everything they say, you're going to get that pension. You show up on time, do you do your work, say yes to whatever they say, and pretty much that's all you need to do to make it to your pension and get get paid all the way along and get all your medical benefits and everything. So that's that's the scary thing about it. And of course when they're putting a unit like this together, they get to pick whoever they want, so they don't have to pick the best in the brightest.
Speaker 5: They can pick the most compliant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's compliant. That's usually what we see. Compliant or complicit seem to have favor a lot of times with the big money folks, the consultants, people who they call establishments, the insiders, whoever you think that may be. We the people want somebody who's going to be a guardian over our liberties. All right, we've got just a couple of minutes left in this segment, more information anything else you've leaned from this since you realized what was happening.
Speaker 5: When we come back from break, you're getting ready to go to break.
Speaker 3: We've got two minutes or three minutes. Do you want to fit something in before you want to wait?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I could. I'll wait because I don't think I can get it all in. All right, And it has to do with the way we have something in this state that are going to refer to as convey about leadership. All right, why this kind of build can move forward so easily?
Speaker 3: Perfect, Thomas, In this remaining two to and a half minutes, we have time to play that, Klaus Schwab clip, let's do it.
Speaker 1: But since the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore, because you can already predict what predict, and afterwards you can say, why do we need elections because we know what the result will be.
Speaker 3: Wow, you don't even need elections because through prescriptive mode we'll be able to help you with that. Yeah, we need elections in here, it's clear. And so to vix point, unless they are going to have a constitutional convention where this is at greatest risk of being revised, revamped, rewritten, or replaced totally. And we have Kelly, Robert Kelly's staff attorney for Convention of States, on videos saying we want to undo article one, Article two, Article three, Article five. Those first three are every branch of government. That's not an amendment, friends, that's an over faull. Article five is the one that they're using and misusing to call for a convention, saying that the states call for the convention they apply, but they don't call Congress will take it over from there and call this is fraught with peril, this convention, and I thank you for trying this to the bill, Vic. And that would be the very easiest way for them to run us over, is to change it in a convention which we don't even know. Who would be the delegates who would attend, Conservatives, liberals, You know that they would all want to be involved. And at this point, why wouldn't Minnesota even say we're just going to send citizens who knows if they'd even be non citizens at this point to participate as a delegate. We'll be right back. Stay tuned, Vic, rowhee. We are opening up a can of worms and it is ugly. Stay tuned.
Speaker 4: News is moving faster than ever, and so are we. Worldviewtube brings you twenty four to seven livestream coverage and now real time alerts when it matters. Once you have the World YouTube App installed, exit the app and navigate your way to settings. In settings, locate the tab labeled notifications. Select the notifications tab. Scroll down until you locate the World YouTube App icon. Select the tab, and here you can turn on and customize your notification experience for the Worldviewtube app News doesn't wait, and neither should you turn on push notifications to stay informed every headline as it.
Speaker 3: Happens eight to ten minutes. We come back. We have to be done by fifty five after all, right, my guest, vic He is running vic Rowie Rohe vicvic r He running in Senate District twenty two in Florida. Without even being in office, he's already saved the people of Florida from being overrun by an unconstantutional, authoritarian, overreaching bill in s and HB ninety four or five, which he realized the dangers because his opponent, the one who's challenging him in the primary, really supported this in committee, voting for in committee. That's a fright. So, Vick, I thank you for being on guard. And so you're going to take us through a little exercise here and help us draw maybe another conclusion.
Speaker 7: Yes, so, because we have term limits here in the state legislature in Florida, what has evolved is this convey a belt leadership system. So let me the best way I can I can describe this is, let's assume Tamara, that you on now you have just been elected to be a new state representative in the state of Florida. Right, and now I'm going to tell you how it used to work. And I'm then I'm going to tell you how it works now. So it's your first day and you're up in Tallahassee and leadership comes over to you and they say to you, listen, you're going to have to vote for one of the people in your class. And by your class they mean the people who are elected for the first time to the state legislature. Now, you came in, this is the first time you were elected, and all the people who are elected for the first time with you.
Speaker 5: You're going to have to vote.
Speaker 7: For one of those people to be the leader in six years from now, assuming that they get reelected. Right, you have to vote for the leader. Now you may not know anybody, but that's not a problem. We're going to tell you who to vote for. Now it's your vote, so you can vote for anyone you want, but we're going to tell you what happens if you don't vote for who we tell you to vote for. Basically four things. The first thing is you may find you is in the basement. The second thing is you will not get any good committee assignments. More importantly, no bill you ever submit will ever see the floor of the House. And then when it comes time for you to get re elected, the House pack maybe funding your opponent, but it's your vote. You can vote for heevy one. So what do you do now? Don't answer that at this point because that's how it.
Speaker 5: Used to work.
Speaker 7: Now how it works now is all of those things plus two, but two more things. You're not going to vote the first year for the person who's going to be the speaker in six years. You're going to vote the second year. So why is that an important difference? Well, by voting the second year, it gives the House leadership the ability to do two things. Number one is to assess how much money you raise for the pack in the first to year. And then the second one is did you ever have your audacity to vote other than is instructed?
Speaker 3: Were you malleable?
Speaker 5: If you did small game off? If you're going to be they're going to do whatever they have to do to get rid.
Speaker 7: And well I can tell you is those six items are just the beginning of it. We don't have the time to go into all the other things they can do to you for like kind of like they pay your staff people. They so your control over your staff people is limited, right.
Speaker 5: And there's more. It's very complicated.
Speaker 7: There's a million other things that they can do to make it very difficult for you to operate. But those six things are the main things. And most people, when they're confronted with that, what do you think they do?
Speaker 3: Well? I think several of them buckle. We've seen it. We've seen very few that don't buckle. The ones that and then the ones that don't buckle often don't get good committees or get their committees taken away. We had that happen in the Senate at excellent I mean very creative, thoughtful, innovative, intelligent member. No committees in the Senate whatsoever, because Senate leadership didn't like what he did, and he had the audacity, I guess, to endorse someone in a primary which he didn't even realize at the time that they were running against an incumbent, went and called the incumbent and apologized. The incumbent said, no problem, I totally see how it can happen. But leadership, not so much apparently called him in the office and gave him the old what for meeting and he doesn't have any committees to this point, this is a travesty to the counties that he represents. This is not to be the process. We don't elect people to sit under the approval of a speaker or majority leader or a Senate president. We elect people to represent us, period and that individual is supposed to follow along with what our representatives and senators would have us move in the direction. Therefore, but this is the federal level as well. David Brott who ousted Eric Canter in a primary, So don't say that we can't take incumbents out as we can Eric.
Speaker 5: Fourteen remember that lection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Tom Dashel was ousted Senate leadership, so you can oust people. We have termments. It's called elections. But brought talks about his first time in office. And I think David Blum from Iowa talks about this too. As they were told, and Bayner told Blum you either vote, you vote for Bayner for speaker, or you don't get your I think it was two million in campaign funds, and you won't be here is what they said. Well, Blum did not vote for Bayner. He stood tall Bayner was later removed a speaker and Blum was still there, but campaign funds weren't there.
Speaker 7: You go, yes, we have because of that, because of the system. Yeah, basically, what it does, the conveyor built leadership system transfers power not only from the people to the billion is, but it transposed power from the representatives to the billionaires.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It let's a very small oligard decide who will have leadership roles. That's what it does. And that's the unfortunate thing. So we have just a couple more minutes before we have to go anything else you want before people.
Speaker 7: Well, there was one a good example of that here, and that happened in the House only a few months ago, speak of Perez. We had a health freedom bill that had gone through the Senate. Desanta said he wanted to sign it. The House hadn't considered it. Sosta pulled them back into a special session and told them, I'm giving you a special session just to consider this bill. Speaker of the House, Pere, turn to the members of the House. Now there's one hundred nineteen other ones besides them. They said to them, I do not want one person to sponsor this bill on the floor, and it was a guy who had it, was all ready to put it in. Not one person Republican or Democrat would stand up to him and say I'll put in it. Not one person out of one hundred and nineteen reps. And it's even worse than that because come January he's not going to be the speaker anymore because he taste time limited. So what are they afraid of. They weren't afraid of him. They were afraid of the money behind him.
Speaker 3: And we see that now, whether it's House majority funds, Senate majority funds. Another good idea, but can become very controlling and working against the people. All right, So this is one more reason why we need to get good people elected. Former R and C chair used to say, we seldom see bad people get better when elected office. We often see good people get worse. Which is why we need somebody who is well grounded, well founded, able to see the dangers, willing to stand for your liberties and your and your freedoms even when it's not going to be popular, and vic if you've proven anything just by finding this bill. HB nine four five and SB seventeen twelve would be the companion bill. This in Florida. You can look it up online HB nine four five. We've given you the line numbers. We've gone through the bill. This is disastrous. This, along with the flock cameras, the AI data centers, is just an atrocity to our liberties. And so vic I just thank you very much for stepping out to serve the people of Florida and Senate District twenty two. Anything you want to say in closing a minute left, I.
Speaker 7: Want to say this, Tamara, I want to thank you so much because the local media here does not covet this. If it wasn't put courageous bloggers like yourself right who have shows and bring the facts to the people, they wouldn't know about it because these type of bills. The only time that general media reports on these is when it's too late, when they're already in law.
Speaker 5: That's what they tell you.
Speaker 7: It's only people like you who will for run it and let the people know what's going on ahead of time.
Speaker 5: And I really want to thank you for doing that.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Vick. I have to say thanks to Brandon House, the founder of this network WVWTV dot com. But for him, we would not have this network and able and be able to do this, and Brandon is so good. Give me free reigning to talk about whatever we need to discuss and to bring these issues to you, to our people himself. Now, these will go behind a paywall at the worldview tube dot com slash vault worldviewtube dot com slash vault. Very reasonable subscription. You get access to our shows, all of the shows on the network, and Brandon's incredible thirty seven plus years of documentaries and speeches and presentations, and so that is available to you. Nick VICKI of about seven days before that, I would tell you to get this show and copy it so that you have it, download it, use it however's helpful to you, and again to your primary opponent. They're welcome to come on this show, but they will have hard questions to answer, starting with this bill that would eat away at our liberties and be authoritarian and overreaching against our constitution. Vick rowhe Senate District twenty two in Florida. To all our viewers out there, you've heard him speak, a good man. If you know people in that area, do what you can, and as always, we pray that the Lord would help us to know the truth, reveal or expose falsehoods, and have those who have ill gained or ill motive be made known so we can have justice. And as we tell you, live boldly, love better, lat bigger, be encouraged, and never be complacent.