Speaker 1: I just it's absolutely ridiclous. Why why did he just give Jeff Callaway top billing? Everybody knows it's Ethan Almighty and that other guy.
Speaker 2: The other guy is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: He's all right, he's alright, Hey, what's up? Other guy? Jeff Calloway joins the show, and of course he's got Ethan Almighty.
Speaker 2: With wh as Tony and Dwight Chielder. He's by the kentuckt Office of Highway Safety. What's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Look an extra cool this morning? Got Ethan a sweatshirt on, and you got like the floppy hat, some really cool looking shoes. Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, so people, this is Ethan's dad. Uh you gotta look. You kind of got a surfer. That's what it is, a surfer. The hair's long. Okay, you are in the this is if you're in Florida. No one even notices I'm there.
Speaker 1: Next time you come in, I'm on prenole script. Okay, and I'm gonna play somebody named Johnny Utah I washed up quarterback.
Speaker 2: He does have that.
Speaker 1: At the agent. He's you played Patrick Swayze. Okay, listen, I think you're very brave.
Speaker 4: You know, you know I grew up in Louisville the Pleasures Park played football. Play nice like quarterback at Pleasures played football.
Speaker 2: Year you graduate, you played against a bunch of our friends in eighty nine. I love it, man. I bet you could still spin it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know about that. Probably probably hurt a shoulder, pull a muscle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I make noise just getting up and dead off the couch.
Speaker 2: So after your football days, you're like, I want to look like point break right?
Speaker 1: What was I got at? Patrick?
Speaker 2: You do it? You got the Patrick Swayze thing going on? How you doing? Man?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good man, you know, just continuing to try to make a difference for these animals best that we can.
Speaker 2: You never imagined, you never imagine a couple of years ago that your life would transition to this. Isn't that crazy about life? You get older and you're thinking this thing came into your life and now it's it's it can consume you.
Speaker 1: If you out before we before we get serious and continue the conversation, I want to say, Uh, it's a thrill to have body from uh yes, point break with so anyway, Jeff Callaway, Yeah, Like to Tony's point, though, man, it can consume you and the wife and I often talk about you guys, and as much as you give out, it could really just take from you because you do a lot. You're doing something every single day, and I mean on the weekends too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it can consume you. And it's changed my life of one hundred and eighty degrees.
Speaker 3: For the better.
Speaker 1: For the better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because we're you know, we're making a difference. You kind of get to you know, graduating now, you kind of get to this point in life and you kind of think you're where you're.
Speaker 3: Run to be, yes, and you're just going to ride it out, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then something comes to long and you see, you know, when we decided we wanted to adopt Ethan, you know, we were just told he's not going to live, he's not going to make it, and we said, that's okay. We want to make sure that he knows someone loves him before he dies with without knowing any of what was going to happen until so many, so much support, not only from the local community but all over the country.
Speaker 1: So much support.
Speaker 4: And the interesting thing about Ethan is all the emails and letters and messages I get from people, they all have this personal connection with him. People have never met him right, never been in the city, but they've seen his story and it has inspired them to get through something difficult in their life.
Speaker 1: Even times Query took over the board at times. I mean, I mean Ethan Almighty is is nationally known. Let's talk about how you're helping his celebrity, your celebrity to help other animals. Because this law was passed. Anniversary today is today the anniversary? Wow?
Speaker 2: But today?
Speaker 1: So you know that law.
Speaker 4: You know, Kentucky has always been known as someone a state that doesn't take care of their animals.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: That law was historic and is a good step in changing the attitude and the and the way people look at Kentucky. And eventually there are going to be a lot more steps, but eventually people will look at Kentucky and say they take care of their animals in Kentucky. That's our goal.
Speaker 2: But okay, so we're all it's it's a movie theme all the way up until this point. And but now you've got you've you've had some Now the laws passed. This is so uh. Sometimes it can be frustrating but eye opening because we think, well, it's the law, so now it's over. We get to do that, and now we find out how people get out of stuff. They get their charges dropped. So since the law has been passed, we've had a couple of instances where this should have been an act did but the it's been dropped. Well, you know here, tell me about that.
Speaker 4: Here's a frustration on my side.
Speaker 1: Is I hear something?
Speaker 4: And we've talked on here about some other cases here and there. This thing pre trial diversion. Pre trial diversion is a good thing for people that have are first offenders that if you follow certain rules which are you know, can't you can't possess a firearm, you can't. You have to remain drug and alcohol free. But that is not my opinion in the way that I read is not meant for violent offenses. You don't want those people still out. And so what I have as I've looked through it, and I'm not an attorney, but it and they make things so confusing. But pre trial diversion, as I read it is in Kentucky, and it's not like this in every state. In Kentucky. If you take pre trial diversion, you are you have to plead guilty either an out for plea.
Speaker 2: Or you have to play please correct, all right.
Speaker 4: So if you plead guilt, if you're going to take pre trial diversion, and you plead guilty and you have killed a dog like in Fayette County, this this lady Hannah Mendez left her dog to starve to death in her apartment in a kennel. She got pre trial diversion, so she pled guilty. The dog died in Kentucky. That makes you a violent offender record of this, and you have played guilty and the victim died or had serious injury. And if you are a violent offender, you look at the violent offender status or a statute, you have to serve eighty five percent of your sentence.
Speaker 3: So where's the boy?
Speaker 2: So where are we.
Speaker 4: Getting hung up on this? If you pleading guilty to a felony and the dog died, you should have to serve your sentence absolutely, And this pre trial diversion stuff, it's good in certain cases. And the other thing I want to point out is the commonwealth does not have to accept pre trial diversion. They can you know, of course, the defendant is going to ask for it, but commonwealth can say no, no, no, you killed this dog, and odds are percentages are you're gonna do it again, and you're gonna do it to a person. So no, we're not going to do that. You serve your sentence, You serve a part of your sentence, and then we move forward from there. But the pretrot diversse that I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: With violent crimes, we've got a problem with our judges. We have a problem with our prosecutors as well, because there's been so many cases that you and I have both seen, not just with dogs, but also other cases where they have the defendant dead to rights, dead to rights, no question, and then they take some kind of a plea deal for no reason whatsoever. I just don't understand what the motivation is there.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 4: And there was a you know, you continue to look into it. So there was a case here in Jefferson County and it was part of a domestic violence case. The person, the offender beat the dogs so badly they had to euthanize it, right, Okay, So it gets charged with Ethan's Law and it's going to go to a grand jury. She asks, cannot testify to the grand jury. She was told you are not allowed to testify to the grand jury. That's not necessarily the case. She has a right in Kentucky animals or property when her property has been damaged as the owner of the property and anyone has a special interest in that property, can petition the grand jury to testify in front of the grand jury, and they can choose whether she can testify or not, and if they want to hear from her, the Commonwealth, by statute is required to allow her to testify.
Speaker 2: I think this can go even farther because I believe this can assist in any law enforcement in other avenues. I've said it a million times and I'm going to say it again. If you are cruel to animals or you beat a dog to death, there's something wrong with you. This is beyond your pissed off for a crime of passion with another human. Sorry, I think it's worse because at least a crime of passion and there's something going on with the family, that's one thing. But when you beat a dog to death, that is you're something's off and you should be on a list. And here's the other thing. I I kind of look, do I want to know if this guy is a sexual predator. He's on a list?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right? Did I work with right? Or I live next to you? I want to know if this guy is cruel to animals too that I work with and or live next to. Why isn't that a list?
Speaker 4: Well, I've talked with a couple of lawmakers about there was a something introduced years ago about creating a list just like that, right, not a sexual like the sexual predator list, but animal abuse list. He has been convicted, you go on this list. It didn't pass a few years ago, but now that we have this new statute, now you have something that you can really start to put put people on a list for doing stuff. And so I'm hoping that in the future that'll be something that we can add. That'll be another one of those small steps for Kentucky moving forward that then you can look people up.
Speaker 1: You're on a list.
Speaker 4: And that list not only not only as a sit and can you look at that list, but it goes out to all rescues and all shelters all over the state.
Speaker 1: And when you go to adopt an animal.
Speaker 2: Right, amen, Amen, because we again I'll say it for the million time. A psychotherapist, a therapist all will say, and when a child, when you learn like a seven year old is doing that, the entire room stops, all therapy stops, and they go in a new direction because they're like, that is unique to kids that have real issues. So we're going to go in this direction.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I hope we keep getting further here, and I hope these folks get a felony and it's on their record and they have to do something, because you're right. I think it's thirteen years in a row. Kentucky has the worst for animal cruelty in America, So we're trying to fix that.
Speaker 1: So that's just what you're doing in the court system, no pun intended watchdog for all of Kentucky on these cases. Let's talk about some other good you're doing for the neighborhood. Let's talk about the Littleville Metro Animals show. I'm down there once a week doing videos for them because it's an overcrowding situation. All this could be prevented with spay and neutering, which by the way, it's better life for your pet as well. Uh, talk about the spay and neutering clinics that you all have been doing.
Speaker 4: So we've been doing several Spain and Neuter clinics, this particular one a couple of Metro Council, a couple of Metro Council folks Andrew Owens and Ben renal Weber, decided they wanted to see what they could do and make a difference and reached out and so we're doing community spe and Neuter for fifty animals this Sunday. And so all the spots are filled right now. They filled up that quick, which is good.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: You want to and we hope to do it more and more in the future and get more Metro Council people involved in more areas involved. But so that'll be Sunday at Louisville Metro Animal Services. Well they're doing great.
Speaker 1: I got to ask you a question and waved me off. If it hadn't been sanctioned it or whatever. Is there an Ethan fest or something? Because I heard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so so may we're gonna do it sort of an Ethan sort of festival kind of well, it's Ethan's Wellness extravagance over New Albany Uh people, any vendors, anybody wants to come out there.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be kind of like a little festival, farmers market sort of thing. Uh, they can reach me at Jeff at Ethanolmighty dot com really and I'll put out a flyer about it and people can come. But we're hoping to we'll have some live music and we'll have some vendors and just sort of a celebration. And it also goes to help raise money for Ethan Almighty's Blessings the five o' one C three, because we try to do as much good as we can, but it also takes everybody helping out, and we can't do all that stuff without.
Speaker 1: A lot of help. I'm going this is just off the top of my head. No, I'm not gonna say it might be stupid. No, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Would go?
Speaker 1: Okay, just off the top of my head, so stupid. It takes a village. I just made that up. I just made that up.
Speaker 2: Plate John, get that on a plate please, And Louisville Stoneware is where I go.
Speaker 1: And let's get it glazed. Okay, let's get it because it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: And the more we get word out there and the more awareness we put on all of this stuff where it's court case suspending whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is, it helps out. Speaking of dogs and cats. Let me ask you a question. Is your dog over fifty pounds? Is your cat over ten pounds? Well, if they are, they could qualify to be a pet blood donor. Now listen to this. Every donation can save up to four to six lives of other pets. That's huge, huge, But there's even better reasons to get Not just because you're saving the lives of pets. Listen to this. There's benefits for you and your pet. If you become a blood donor your pet, well, then you get regular examinations, blood work, vaccines, all at Jefferson Animal Hospital on outer loop. That's right. If your dog is over fifty pounds, your cat's over ten pounds, they could be saving lives. Find out if your pet could be a blood donor by calling nine hundred Pets, nine hundred Pets or pet Bloodbank dot com. And I love your glasses.
Speaker 2: Oh vision first, I got went and got two more pair yesterday because my prescription changed from last year to this year. So the two new pair, I kind of threw them all because it was very close. I threw them on and went, oh, I see better with these. So I got two new pair of vision first, I Care. They were they they texted me when I when they were ready, I whipped over there and uh and picked them up. It's really a good time to go over there and check your eyes out and uh do.
Speaker 1: They make you feel sassy because you look a little sassy?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I feel satsy.
Speaker 1: Really now you look two things. You look beautiful and sassy.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Vision first, I Care dot com. They got eighteen locations. Get over there and get some new Glasies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight away, back after this little Daryl Holland. You like the way us old men dance. That's the shake your shoulder dance I'm doing. I've had the days wrong at Maddy mccarco Maddy mcarcoff. She sure likes to snorkle. Maddy mccarthof.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey girl. People are like, it's not Friday.
Speaker 6: I know, what the hell?
Speaker 1: You're never supposed to ask a woman what her age is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How much do you wait?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: So yeah, so I'm just kidding. I'll be mad.
Speaker 2: I started to joke, going, don't I said, bucco five, here you go.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven?
Speaker 6: Twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Okay? So look okay, yeah, so you're the demo. We get confused on the emojis, right, And for example, I use them the proper.
Speaker 2: Way, which is which for okay?
Speaker 1: For my mom. I love my mom dearly. So every once in a while, I'll send her a text and I'll say, hey, Mom, when's the last time you had some? And I'll put an eggplant emoji.
Speaker 6: Yeah for egg plant parmesan, and.
Speaker 1: I'll send it to her yeah, and she'll say, oh, just had some this morning.
Speaker 6: You know she's a busy girl.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you gotta eat your veget right, But evidently there are you Some of these emojis can be dirty. And she'll send me back a peach and said, when's the last time Susan gave you some peach?
Speaker 6: They're not in season right now, so it's probably been a while.
Speaker 1: I say, why she did, but they were in syrup and it wasn't healthy.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're gonna help us. I got a list of it's a long climb for a short slider, like we're gonna wrap all right, So what we're gonna I'm gonna tell you what a one of these emojis are. Help us understand it. John is in your demo too, so John Alden, you're gonna help you go. Oh I know that, okay, So so jump in there if you want to. And the other discussion is we need to come up with a walk up song for you have to think about it.
Speaker 7: I think on it because I love music. I'm really I'm gonna think on this. It's got to embody. Maddy mccorthy know, we got to know.
Speaker 6: That's what we were saying too.
Speaker 1: I have a contest between them at some point and find out who's more twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 6: Oh are you twenty seven as well?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right here we have a contest.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Some of these I think are are we we all know? I think like the red pill. When you send a red pill to somebody, what does that mean? That's obviously a reference to the matrix.
Speaker 1: Like a dog looks like a noise that doesn't understand.
Speaker 2: You're not on board, You're not.
Speaker 6: It's just did you take your medicine?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: John, I hear that silly commercial for red pilled America, so I can't.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's like uh, conservative news, okay, conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a repository so no, okay.
Speaker 2: So if you send a red pill emboji to somebody, it means I see the truth. I see the truth of what's going on here. Okay, so the red pill, let's go the opposite blue pill.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You are unction.
Speaker 2: But not that blue pill. But this is the blue pill where remember he gets the choice in the matrix where he takes the blue pill and he goes back to his old, old life. So you'll just be blind to the truth. So you're just like you said that to your friend. You're like, you're a fool. Yeah, you know you're you're blind to the truth, dude. Okay, and just and you could do that in just one emoji.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know if our demo is using those emojis in that way, but I guess that's what boomers do.
Speaker 1: Some of these the boomers, man, we don't use them the wrong ways.
Speaker 2: I'm just we're not your gen x. That's what you said, The fact that you were confused said we were either one.
Speaker 6: You're so offended that you might be put in with boomer.
Speaker 1: How do you think we are? Lady's four hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's been a lot, it's been a rough road. You do rock radio and all that. So here we go, Uh dynamite emoji? Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Like fire? That was awesome? Boom mic drop.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 3: I'm in the same boat. I don't have anything out.
Speaker 2: Of what it is? Is it exploding red pill meaning someone is radicalized or you're an involuntary celibate.
Speaker 6: This is what is your source right now?
Speaker 2: This is the source? Is my source?
Speaker 7: See I question your sources both with trivia and this game.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's another one. Do you know what the kidney bean is for?
Speaker 6: I would never use this.
Speaker 7: These are not my most all right, good because you can job job.
Speaker 1: You know what a kidney being mean me to the hospital?
Speaker 3: I'm having a kidney stone?
Speaker 2: No, no, damn.
Speaker 6: Is it sexual?
Speaker 2: No it is. It is a little sexual. It's in cell culture sometimes used to be little wish. You got to be aware of this. So somebody sends this to you, it's offensive. No no, no, no, no, okay, so wrong?
Speaker 1: Hey man, you you are you're a kidney bean. Take it back.
Speaker 7: Walk.
Speaker 2: My feelings are very much about cells are completely or exclusively men.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what an insult is.
Speaker 2: You don't come on, Oh.
Speaker 6: My gosh, do we really want to open up that can worm?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think there are some women out there now. It's obviously less than you know, being in cells involuntarily celibate. They hate women because women have forced them to be celibate, and they hate you know, it's it's women's hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's one thousand, three hundred. There's one thousand, three hundred and eighty reasons why no one will date them. But it's the women's fault, right. One hundred emoji just a hundred.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's like facts, like one hundred. You're you're spot on what? No, that is totally correct. People say one hundred. It's like you're speaking the truth. You're one hundred percent right.
Speaker 2: The one hundred emoji refers to the eighty twenty rule, which is the belief that eighty percent of women are only attracted to twenty percent of men.
Speaker 7: You're the gen X emojis your and your source is like, Jen, I don't know what you're even talking about right.
Speaker 2: Now, sources your face. So, but that's.
Speaker 7: Eighty percent of women are attracted to me. Does it go the other way?
Speaker 2: I like it's a lot. I think that's a lot eighty percent of men attracted to twenty percent of women.
Speaker 1: Think, Ay, look at anything.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, men are.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's fair that eighty percent of women are.
Speaker 2: I've always said this. No, I've always said this. And if you look at it, sixes are attracted to sixes, sevens are attracted to seven somehow you line up?
Speaker 1: Do you think that?
Speaker 6: You think so?
Speaker 7: I feel like a lot of people claim that the women are always like outer, hotter than the man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, what do you think your husband is?
Speaker 6: Let's say both we're just beautiful.
Speaker 1: So what's what's the Romeo Void song?
Speaker 2: I think you should have this conversation it did?
Speaker 1: Remember remember the Romeo Voice song of mit like you better if we slept together. There's there's a line in there that says, a couple walks by this ugliest sin, but she has her, he has her, and she has him. Do you think ugly people when they get together they know they're ugly.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I think they.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's something they bond over.
Speaker 1: If you're an ugly person, you got ugly spouse five four.
Speaker 6: You know, if you're ugly, you feel more comfortable.
Speaker 7: You're like in the same as this person and we're happy and we're.
Speaker 2: Like my old show partner had him if we'd beat out of a live remote, he took his shirt in. They'd be a group of girls older and he goes going over to get turned down and I go, you go get him kid, and we'd see him talking to This is.
Speaker 1: A true story. So, pulling out on my driveway this morning, I was thinking, because my wife's hot, I'm ugly, and I thought, what in the world's wrong with her? So I was thinking about, you know, my wedding day. I knew I'm ugly, and she had to know I was ugly.
Speaker 2: You were worse. You were even uglier then.
Speaker 6: So personality is uh, you know everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're funny funny dudes, Yeah, for your whole life, you've been pulling on that.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: So no, I watched it. I watched a thing where they had a five or six to seven and eight nine ten on both sides, women and men, and they just threw them in together, and then after the whole thing together, they ended up. They act. They they said stand in front of the one you want, and they were from the five to six was in front of the center seven it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Also, like how who's judging that there are five, six, seven, eight? You know, like who decides that right? Because it depends on your taste And I don't know, you might think of five as someone that I think is a seven.
Speaker 2: I don't know. People can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We can whittle it down to certain features. I think there's a leap between a seven and and eight. Really, Like I say, seven point five is perfect. I told my son that, I said, you're going to marry a seven point five? Was like, what seven point five? That's what you want?
Speaker 6: Then you're not too intimidated.
Speaker 2: Anything upper than that? It's trouble ude, too hot.
Speaker 1: Emojim coffee, coffee.
Speaker 2: It shows disapproval of women's actions.
Speaker 3: I swear, how is coffee?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's do actions. Your source is like some.
Speaker 2: Crazy like pancakes.
Speaker 7: No, okay, coffee, Let's go back to a cup of coffee. In my opinion, John, maybe you agree, it's like the cup it's spilling the tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was taking a cup of tea. You know what's spilling the tea is tony given secrets.
Speaker 7: Okay, spreading gossip. Yeah, they're like, oh, I'm filling you in on this secret. I'm spilling the tea. Here's this cup emoji.
Speaker 6: It's usually a frog next to Wait, yeah, why the frog too?
Speaker 3: I think it's a kermit thing. The original was some tea or some coffee.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't pancake.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you do the tea something that is you're saying this is a secret. I'm spilling some secrets to you.
Speaker 6: Like this is hot, this is juicy stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, but is.
Speaker 6: There a tea cup or like a teapot?
Speaker 2: Okay? So pancakes, dwighte flat ass, Yes, because I have one that's a flat butt. Flat butt.
Speaker 1: That's my nickname. Susan calls me pancakes.
Speaker 2: Dwight sends these to me every weekend. It's a steaming bowl of food. So you have the bowl with steaming that represents nude photos.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like sending them the pictures. Just like it because because I think it's hot. It's hot. But like these, is at a meeting with the Catholic People's Society, you like to send them nuds? Seriously, I'll send them nudes are no, I'm that serious, hoping that someone at the meeting goes what the hell is that?
Speaker 6: So you're just like taking nudes throughout the day.
Speaker 7: You have a file that you're like, Okay, I've got my collection, my favorite notes.
Speaker 2: But I wish I could tell you it's no truth.
Speaker 1: No, it's true.
Speaker 7: Like my first thought was I need to see that to believe it, but like I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: I actually I don't know to tell you the truth. The photography and the lighting is always pretty good, so.
Speaker 1: I've been working on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, the ear of corn?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is corn? John?
Speaker 3: I think we already discussed what that is. Do we need to say what it is?
Speaker 1: It's sexual? No, we didn't. I just said sexual.
Speaker 6: I don't know. You elaborate.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say it out loud. Well you can.
Speaker 2: It's four letters.
Speaker 3: Oh that can help.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, porn?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but how corn equal porn?
Speaker 7: I don't know, because you can't, like I think on social media or TikTok, like you can't say porn your you know, stuff will get flat, so people instead call it corn.
Speaker 3: I think, well, that sounds like then you heard John Davis the little scatting that he does.
Speaker 1: Scatting is something else. I don't know. What scatting is.
Speaker 2: Uh. Text messages for me used to be pretty free, and I would say stuff on text message no matter who it was. I stopped that years ago because text messages are legal. Yeah, that's a legal contra I mean, what.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about on your phone saying?
Speaker 2: This is a pretty dicey list. But I'm just saying, any business or some the inside scoop stuff you can't text that. Use your coffee, call me and then you talk to them, or.
Speaker 7: Use the coffee emoji, and then the pill emoji and then the the pancake emoji, and you'll know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Make sure you take your pills with your pancakes, coffee snowflake emoji.
Speaker 6: Oh that's probably some like your liberal snowflake. You can't oh, or.
Speaker 1: We all have to talk about that carco has her own bump bottle.
Speaker 3: Evidently, what did you say?
Speaker 6: You said something so funny to a guest that was really to oh.
Speaker 1: I do it whenever. Whenever the guests come in, I say can't get your water, No, I can't get your coffee, no coke, And they'll say no. I say, even just one line.
Speaker 6: I was like dying.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that it's like sister Jane, No, no, sister James want all right, you never want a mixture for lying face a lion face?
Speaker 1: What is a lion face anyway?
Speaker 2: Wait? Hying lyon l y I n g. Not a lion but a lion?
Speaker 6: You're I need a visual what what is it? Determined? Is the lying face?
Speaker 2: So snowflake is cocaine. Lying face is doing cocaine.
Speaker 4: But let me I need to see the what a lying face is?
Speaker 6: Is it the one with that long nose?
Speaker 2: That one that would make sense? We need to be careful what you send to people. Dude, Okay, I need to get worried about it. Now.
Speaker 1: I need to talk to my mom because I'll send my mom. Hey Mom, I just want to tell you I love you by bah and she said, well, I love you too. Bling it'll go off and then bling it'll be a can on roller skates and then bling it'll be like some grapes. Just keep selling me.
Speaker 2: What it is. So last thing you ever send six in a row, like not separate text, but just like high five heart emoji, like all in one one, like celebrated.
Speaker 7: If it's like I'm trying to be whoo and like talk about something really exciting maybe, but no, typically I'm like one or two yeah, okay, yeah, or you know, if it's someone's birthday. If you have an iPhone, I don't know about androids, no, but you can send the message with confetti do you ever do you can like send it with with an effect?
Speaker 2: Emojis were great for guys like Dwight and I because you just want to end the conversation.
Speaker 7: That okay, But then the reaction to text I love that because you can just like their message. That's a clear ending. You don't have to feel weird, like okay, you know, talk to you later.
Speaker 2: And it's over.
Speaker 1: Okayla's over.
Speaker 6: T T Y L.
Speaker 2: L brow By tomorrow. You need your walk up song because you're gonna come back for a crusade from tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Yes, much pressure, long decision maker.
Speaker 7: Okay, I could moll on this for weeks, but I will make it happen.
Speaker 1: No worries. I'll pick your walk up. Thank you.
Speaker 6: You know what you can give. You gave me one suggestion you think about that.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome. I'll take over from here, don't you.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go irish, but I'm going to find a song.
Speaker 1: That I like.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I have an idea. All right, you tune in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: SIMS Furniture, your baby s I M s one am in Sims Furniture, Dixie Highway and Presston Highway. How's your furniture game. It's tax time. Let's upgrade everything the whole house. Make a home that you're proud to come home too, that you can actually relax in. We're talking new living room sets, new kitchen sets, dine net sets. We're talking about a bedroom as well. We're shopping for a new bedroom set at SIMS as we speak. And I was up out the other day that bedroom sets, seven piece bedroom set, nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. It was a queen and we have kings. I said, well that's where they get you. Wait till you upgrade to the king. I said, hey, TC, how much more for the king? He said, only one hundred dollars more. You're going to love this beautiful, high quality furniture and it's Sims Furniture. It's tax time. Let's do the entire house, and let's do it with SIMS Furniture, Sims, Dixie Highway and Preston highway stick around eleven o'clock hours, straight Away News Radio eight forty whas