Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts.
Speaker 2: Eg you're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Ghost, Derek Black Ben and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ships.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some glad glory.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. A Gregorian, Yeah, a Gregorian is on the show.
Speaker 4: Is that what a Gregorian?
Speaker 1: Chance is? Is it a Gregorian A like a type of person.
Speaker 4: I thought it was.
Speaker 5: A rich Belgian billionaire that game Tim Poole and Benny Johnson and Dave Rubin millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: I thought that's what a Gregorian was.
Speaker 1: Why Edwardian is that as he is not a real I totally forgot about that part of the story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's to me, it sticks out because I'm like, why did they choose now, just choose a regular name.
Speaker 4: Like his name is Eduard Gogorian or some shit.
Speaker 5: I'm like, just about like the most bullshit French name, Belgian name to where it doesn't even sound suspicious to us. Just something like Jean Claude, fucking Jean Jean Jean. Yeah, fucking John Reno, like he fucking got he's he's now rich and he's investing in podcasters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is that is crazy that they created a fake guy with that ridiculous name. I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 5: It's so funny, like the to know that, Oh my people handle this like lawyers and ship and I'm like, your lawyers are either the dumbest pieces of ship on planet fucking Earth, and they're not real lawyers, because no lawyer would look scout this person and be like, oh yeah, it's got that's real.
Speaker 1: It's a soul goodman as lawyer. It's like, it's totally there's no way.
Speaker 5: It's Oh that was funny, man, what I mean, upsetting but funny, you.
Speaker 1: Know, upsetting but funny. Welcome, that's a great way to describe the show. Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, It's Tim Sweeney, Tim Derek. He once again has his face in his hands. It's the classic Kingston pose.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's either that or he like completely zones out and starts like doing this weird like happy yeah that thing. He starts doing that thing, and I'm like, oh, he's gone, he's checked out.
Speaker 4: He left, he left.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what the hell, what the hell happened? I guess we could start with uh, I guess you could start with this fucking jubilee video because it is it is, uh, it's what what is it? A Muslim versus twenty racist?
Speaker 4: What was the what was the title of it? Probably that I saw a preview and I forgot about it was one progressive verse thirteen n words sayers, And that's what conversationalists and words better at their titles. Man, the titles are getting better.
Speaker 1: They know what's up.
Speaker 4: They should just let us make the titles.
Speaker 1: They might, they really might as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll get more viewership.
Speaker 5: Would absolutely whoever titles Kyle Klinsky's videos, I think, yeah, that's just Kyle.
Speaker 1: It's always like Joe Rogan scrapes Trump's come off his own back and drinks it.
Speaker 4: That's the name of his like not literally remember remember when he didn't remember? They were like sort of respectable titles, and they were like sort of there used to be.
Speaker 1: Like normal news was normal or like normal like breaking like their attentions obviously the click you know, the s e O. Yeah, so often it's like John explodes on camera, but maga is gay parentheses?
Speaker 4: So fun is a good tell over because it was over like I think it was towards the end of the last presidency where he started like he made the shift to like, oh, I'm just going to call them stupid now because they're dumb.
Speaker 1: I think Joe Rogan push them over the edge totally.
Speaker 5: We had that arc where he was just non stop shitting on Joe Rogan, which everyone was here for.
Speaker 4: We get it was, yeah, this is fun.
Speaker 1: That other podcast, uh passed him. I didn't even realize that MIAs Touch.
Speaker 4: Or whatever, that's that. What's that?
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's essentially they say it's an anti Trump podcast, but it's kind of just a leftist podcast.
Speaker 4: It's pretty generic, but I guess there's a lot of you know, trashing Trump on it. And is it a progressive one or is it more like a moderate I would say it's much more on the progressive side. And the thing.
Speaker 5: That's interesting it's I would imagine it's now it's kind of the quality's ass.
Speaker 4: So that's annoying because I caught a couple of like clips of.
Speaker 1: It and I was like, I'm not gonna I've never seen anything neither.
Speaker 5: It's I was curious when I started hearing about Midas Touch, because I'm like, what And then I went on the YouTube channel and it has a lot of subscribers, but it's like usually like some fucking guy with this shitty fucking mic, and I was like.
Speaker 4: What, I can't I can't do it anymore, frustrating. Yeah, I can't do I can't do anymore.
Speaker 1: Man, it's like a basic level of quality. I think, yeah, uh, video whatever, but like audio especially, like there are people out there doing like do you remember those old webcams and like the mid two thousands where like it would be the webcam and then the clip on mic. Do you remember those? Yeah, of course it's like those. Yeah, they're doing like a modern day podcast. And it's like it's so frustrating, welcome to the part, and it's like all compressed and fucked here static whispering.
Speaker 4: I'm in here.
Speaker 5: There's no excuse for it anymore because mics aren't even that expense, even just a decent mic.
Speaker 4: You don't have to get this one right. It'd be nice if you.
Speaker 5: Get it so you don't have to edit as much, because making a cheap mic sound better is a little bit difficult, Like you just got to have the right like EQ and the right compression and stuff. But those guys make enough money to buy these mics. I don't even know why I'm saying that. It's just like, you know, like just buy decent mics and then some poor like no even you just fuck just fucking.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I it's upsetting that.
Speaker 1: The use moterorle eraser microphone, that's.
Speaker 4: What it sounds like. That is insane. I feel even I can't even decipher why someone says on that anymore. I'm like, I just don't know what you're saying. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know. What's funny to me is that like technology has gone pretty good, right, like or pretty or not good? Good is implicational advanced sure, not good, but advance yeah yeah, better at doing what it's supposed to do in some ways. Still to this day, if someone calls me, it's like, if someone calls me, I have like a fifty percent chance of not understanding a word they're saying. Like, there's something about I don't know if it's the microphones on phones. It can't be, though, because I record videos on my phone it comes out fucking fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's the way phones work, or like the phone signal or like the signal phone towers or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's the signal it is.
Speaker 5: It's the one thing that I'm like waiting for them to abandon because we still it like just like you said, sounds like it did thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that shit happened.
Speaker 5: And I think that's an issue because when a say, for example, when I was talking about uh so speech detext like I have carpaltonus, so I don't like to type a lot, so I'll use the speech to text, and that signal it like it reads like whatever server it.
Speaker 4: Uses to translate it. It's called the dictation.
Speaker 5: The dictation that it uses, I think it uses the cell phone signal.
Speaker 4: It doesn't know what I'm saying, so it sucks it up all the time.
Speaker 5: But then if you go and just hit the audio record you like you want to use leave a voice note, Yeah, it uses the mic that you use to record like notes, and it's clear. And I'm like, what can we do to get this thing on the other thing so I can understand you, you can understand me. I can stop fucking editing this message, yeah, because it won't. It just doesn't. And I swear I'm second guessing myself. I'm like, do I speak like shit, do what do people not understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ask people, I'm like, do I no clue what's happening right now? Yeah? Well that's it. That's you in general exactly. Huh, that's you who anyway?
Speaker 5: Jubilee, Yeah, Jubilee Madi Hassan, who's uh?
Speaker 4: I love that guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like what I've seen from him. I like.
Speaker 1: The issue with Medi Hassan is that there's there's like I'm gonna be I'm gonna be serious. There's a lot around there's well, yes, obviously he's Muslim.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: What happens is like, I really, there's so many there's so many Hassans in this space.
Speaker 4: That's not fair.
Speaker 1: It is, though, it's true, Like there's an insane like as Hassan Minajs, there's Betty Hassan, there's Hissan Biker. I think there's even four other ones.
Speaker 4: Look, you're probably right, it's kind of great.
Speaker 1: And they're all like, uh, political columnists like people who are in the same general space, and it's like, how many Hassans could there possibly be?
Speaker 4: There's a lot that's like John, it's close Mohammed is but but yeah, it's close.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like Muslim Chris, I guess yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, everything is everything is the non version, the non Muslim version of Muhammad, because that name is so popular. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 4: What is Mohamed is such a popular name, it's in like, like every other popular name is the non version Muslim version of Mohammed, because like John, Peter, Michael, Joseph, all those names are really popular, but Mohammed is like the most popular human name by a crazy amount. You're saying numbers wise, yeah, like numerically of course, what else would it be?
Speaker 1: Percentage?
Speaker 4: That's still both never mind, I'm not going to like.
Speaker 1: Rong numbers versus percentage.
Speaker 4: I know you understand this, Yeah, but there's still they still in this never mind what all of this is to say.
Speaker 1: Every time I see a headline about a Hassan in a debate or like a video, I always like, oh, I I never even if the full name is that. I was like, I don't know which one that is.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I always forget. They all look pretty different in there, like they all look.
Speaker 1: Different, but I don't watch any of their I don't watch their content, like like independently.
Speaker 4: Listen, may seek it out. I'll make it easy for anyone listening. It's the only one I recognize off the He's the only good one. I'll just say that, like, if you want to.
Speaker 5: If you if I want to make it easy and digestible for anyone listening, if you must listen to any Hassan, listen to Medi Hassan. He's the most respectable one, for sure, Median educated in my opinion, for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to be objective about respect the piker or anyone else. And then he's clearly the most educated. He's a legit, like an accomplished journalist.
Speaker 5: Yes, he started his new because he got fired from his job because of the whole Israel Palestine thing. Uh so now he started his own company's a tail and uh And you know, I always kind of feel weird about Brandon because sometimes people are like, oh uh like Greek and old Latin words or sound I'm so cool, But I'm like, nobody knows what the fun that means.
Speaker 1: It was like, uh, that's why that so you can make it mean you you can get a case of court and not know how to defend yourself.
Speaker 4: There's a bunch of words in a language that no one speaks anymore. That's I mean, that's that's a topic for another crazy secondary to talk for another day.
Speaker 5: But that is like, you know, updating language would be nice to be amazing, people don't give it in their ass, Like if you like you, being able to represent yourself would be dope, but like why would they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Medis though, so he went on the thing I I forgot that I caught.
Speaker 4: It was one of those things that I think.
Speaker 5: I saw it and my brain immediately was like, nope, like I'm not watching that, because I do remember somebody being very excited when he called him a fascist or something I am something like that, and I was like, I'm not watching you.
Speaker 1: He go, yeah, he said stuff like yeah, if Trump is against the Constitution, that's good. I wish you'd go further things like that, where I'm just like, I don't know. I'm sure there are people like that, I have no doubt, but I just I wonder how many of those people would be willing to go on. Yeah, it just seems a bit convenient that they find the most out of pocket people. I don't sorry, I'm just saying I don't disbelieve that these are a lot of people. I just think the people who end up on that show not all of them, but like maybe like I would say, like a solid like forty percent of the people on that show. I think people ham it up having it Upper Planet. People ham it up there for sure.
Speaker 4: But that's like not I that is such a common mentality now, oh yeah, and it's like of course these people are going to be figuring to find them, you know, like that's a these are that became a job being as out of pocket as you can for Trump, that became like a career path, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, we even discussed a couple of weeks ago about Truck because there was a I think this was it another was this the one that we were thinking of applying for it?
Speaker 4: It was it was well, no, it wasn't. It was what we were thinking about. Well, it's just must not Jubilee in general. I just want to go. But yeah, I'm assuming they were casting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they were casting for this one. We thought we thought it would be funny if we just went and did it. Yeah, I'm just pining to be. I just pretended to be. But then we just what the point?
Speaker 5: But it would have it would have it would have been relatively the same if we did it, maybe just would have been funnier because we were actually trying.
Speaker 4: To be funny, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Maybe I think the people that were there weren't trying to be funny, but they came off funny because they're just so stupid or whatever.
Speaker 1: There's a guy on this episode who looks like fucking I don't even know, pussing boots or something he does.
Speaker 4: I need to see he looks like me.
Speaker 1: If you look at the videos, you'll find it.
Speaker 4: He's like he's wearing a fancy skin like he's like a character like yeah, yeah, here's here's a fancy like.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's wearing a Django unchained like micro fans actually like skin.
Speaker 4: You're wearing a micro fan like crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what I wonder if people are I wonder if.
Speaker 4: It looks like Clay what is this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he was wasn't that fist.
Speaker 4: Was another face?
Speaker 1: They're all punchy, fat, unable retards.
Speaker 5: But there's one understudy of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the that's the guy. Yeah, yeah, he was shaking to you see, like this is a close up shot of it. You remember Yarny at E three, where like the guy showed Yarny for that yard game and it's like hands were shaking.
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 1: It was that was an endearing thing, but this guy was like talking about, like, you know, being a fascist, so it's like lame. Like it shows a close up on his face and he's like he's like really fucking nervous, and it's like, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, why are all these people like Clay, what's happening? Oh my god? That guy looks like a mister Meaty, like that guy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. But there's one guy who just looks fucking absurd, Like the get up is crazy. But I was I was saying, I wonder.
Speaker 4: It's an hour and forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, I watched the whole thing.
Speaker 4: It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I couldn't laugh watch it.
Speaker 4: You're a fucking lily, Lily and I watched that. We were laughing our asses off. It was funny to seeing people just saying something like that in public. It is nice. It is nice to have a video like that, But this chick, for real, who is that? I don't know, but I'm just like this, let's let's be real.
Speaker 1: She looks like she she looks like she loves Anita Sarkisian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like like love Yeah, no, dude, like as a sean She fucking writes on medium all the time. That's like, yeah, that's crazy, Get the funk out of here, no way, no, yeah, I don't know, Like.
Speaker 1: It's it's like all the like that she might be fake. But like do women have some Hell.
Speaker 4: Not really, not really, I'm just kidding. I think they can laugh and joke until it's anything really not really, I think any sort of introspection makes women lose their mind.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: What are you saying? Like maybe you're wrong about this? And it's like oh no, and it's just it's like Broadley's seeing the moon and it's like and they turn it to olsar versions themselves. They're like, I can't accept accountability. That's insane. What I think women can make jokes on?
Speaker 1: What is he doing? He's going on on some anti woman?
Speaker 4: Yeah I got more.
Speaker 1: I got more.
Speaker 4: I got facts too, you got more? I got papers to back it up? Did they have they done like a sexist version of this? They shoulds versus I'm looking for this twenty men versus oh my god, there is Ohud.
Speaker 1: You find him. I was to say, doesn't he looks come.
Speaker 4: On, like, you look at that guy. You tell me, like that guy's not.
Speaker 7: Oh no that he No, he looks like he's about to assassinate a slave, Like.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? He looks like he'll he be friends with candy. You know. Yeah, done, We're done. Dude, Come stop stop it.
Speaker 1: You believe yeah, like you know, I don't buy that guy at all.
Speaker 4: I mean, people clearly come there in their fucking nine wow, two point six million in a day.
Speaker 1: It is absurd. Shit. That one was really funny, and it is like it's one of the things I am glad it had. Like Jubilee sucks, but I'm glad that video exists because it's one of those things where it's just like there's so many clips in there where I just like you could take it and just like this is a Republican and it just completely fun It completely fucks the image. Yeah, entirely.
Speaker 4: Geez.
Speaker 5: Now's a good time too. I keep I know, I keep saying this. I'll say it one more time though, first lean name, last name, put on a blazer, react to this. I think you'll fucking get one hundred k probably in like a couple of months, hundred K couple minutes.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it. I promise you at home. But yeah, that that I didn't watch all of that. I saw some clips. I was like, I'm not gonna put an hour and forty minute. I could do so much more shit for within an hour and forty minutes.
Speaker 4: Dude, No I can't. It was a good watch. I was like, man, this is crazy people, hilarious. You could have watched like a film or something. You could have watched a good film. That's true, I chose not to. I mean, you got something out of it, you know, Good for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just wonder if again, this is nothing. It's it's pure entertainment, right, There's there is no real value out of this, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I guess that's the only thing that's.
Speaker 5: A little annoying is here's here's media san and I'm wondering. I guess it'll increase his brand, So good for him. But as far as this doing anything to say the ops, like, is there any retarded fascist list gonna watch that and be like, oh I'm embarrassed or I never thought of it that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm kind of like, I don't know, I don't know how I feel about that aspect of it, because I do think it's one of those things where it's like it's it's kind of a cell phone in some way. If it's just like these guys are literally openly saying they're fascists. Yeah, so, like, I don't know what at this point, like you you mayasically signed a warrant for you to be punched to death in the street, like you know what.
Speaker 4: I mean, Like that doesn't happen. That's but that doesn't happen anymore. That's the fucking big problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everybody was going around calling people Nazis when they didn't like the fucking Ghostbusters reboot in twenty sixteen, they ruined it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you I think we're due for a reset.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, yeah, a lot of that, all that bullshit's kind of gone it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it got swept out for that. That's the problem. Yes, now conscious now it's green light the modern consciousness of that now, which is a problem where it's like it's not green. Lie.
Speaker 5: I feel like the people are gonna start getting brave and start uh especially I think that guy who pulled the gun out on ice. No, yeah, yeah, there's like footage.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's a guy who, like I guess ice people were coming up and then he just like pulled the gun out and shot at him. I don't think he killed anybody. I don't think they shot back or anything, but like uh yeah, and like all the writer of course, freaking out of it, is like how could you use how could you how could civilian use arms against government? Nity? Yeah, the big that's not what the Second Amendment was written explicitly for.
Speaker 4: I just I want to shut the schools where they should be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so guns in schools, So then the frightened teachers accidentally blast the students instead of the school shooter, like five off Dan.
Speaker 4: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: It is crazy how how much more upset they get over things like that than like a kindergartener becoming SpongeBob and being filled with holes. And they're like, it's the price of freedom.
Speaker 4: It's it's been that forever. Man. I can't I can't even like care because it's like that, I lack of connection. I can't begin to even bother with that because that has been the main argument the whole time. Yeah, and I don't like Obama. Obama was like literally like he like sane. It happened. He went in front of the whole country, was like come on, come on.
Speaker 8: They were like, if anybody's out there trying to kill kids, don't do it. Help stop that?
Speaker 4: How dare you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's always saying no morals, no principles, no convictions.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. We can't take these people seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: That's that's what's it's.
Speaker 5: I can't even waste my time talking to somebody about the Second Amendment or even free speech or anything. Because that's why I do appreciate when fascists come out. They're like, no, I don't like the Constitution. I don't like any of the amendments to them. Yeah, because tithesis. Yeah, people say my fascist idea, like I wid the consution was, I went, I want the country to go back to a consulation in its most literal form. And I'm like, do you understand, Like it's it's.
Speaker 1: Well, there are people too who are like those people too are the other kinds of people who are like the Constitution should have never been changed at all. But then they're like they but then they love the second Amendment. They like they don't know what an amendment is.
Speaker 4: They don't, they don't don't get it.
Speaker 5: They think it's like, oh, this was the Bill of Rights and that's this is it's always they don't know what amendment is, and that that amendments through time have still been collecting and we're like close to thirty and like it's it's a huge fucking problem.
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't see the last twenty fourth. I think the last night that feels like a way too long time.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the eighth I would, I would, I would say the.
Speaker 1: Sixties is crazy.
Speaker 4: I think the I would say, that's twenty seven or twenty four. Then you can just look it up because I fucking yeah, close to either one of those. But yeah, it's crazy. People just don't. People just don't. I don't think people. First of all, people have not read it. What the fucking Bill of Rights or any of the amendments at all. I don't go, haven't read it. It's weird to not read while since I've read it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's I mean, I should not have a basic understanding of the first few I guess like this, because I would say the first few or something like the most important.
Speaker 1: One versus there's some that like soap can't be gay looking and stuff like that, where yeah, I don't know if I need to.
Speaker 4: I think the Bill of Rights. I think you should know that least. Yeah, you should know the first ten off the top of your head, not top times, but no, understand them.
Speaker 1: I think don't eat a pig.
Speaker 4: Ten commandments are the only thing I in the world needs to know.
Speaker 1: Now you're speaking sense.
Speaker 4: I just hate that.
Speaker 5: The first one though, isn't you know you shouldn't have any graven images of of my God? I think that's the only one that actually matters to me. Everything else would be fine. So don't don't, don't don't Oh wait, no, sorry, don't take it. Don't take his name in vain. Should not be black graven images. That's everything else is like the purge.
Speaker 4: It's legal. You said not that should not be black purpose. That should not be black on purpose. So but how does that pertain to black people? We're not black on purpose, so it's just or black.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So as long as you have black face and cosmetic surgery, you can't make yourself black. Okay, you can't black and in yourself and back. So I guess there's like a yeah handful. So you can't use like charcoal rubs on your face, you get in trouble.
Speaker 5: What about like, uh, what about like traditionally black culture does that?
Speaker 4: How does that? How does that fit? I feel like I feel like it's in a book. If you look in the book, you'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: So like say, say, for example, like if you're if you're like eminem or something, does does he get killed or whatever happens?
Speaker 4: Black not black? I don't know if you haven't noticed he's.
Speaker 5: But hey, like I said, if you, if you, if you emulate what is?
Speaker 4: Did you not hear what I just said before?
Speaker 1: He was not he was not literally.
Speaker 4: Just went to like, he's not blacking.
Speaker 1: He was listening to the animal crossing music. He was listening to like the O C for like three a M. Spring or something. Anyway, whatever that's Jubilee, go go don't watch it. Go don't watch it because it fucking sucks.
Speaker 4: I want to get Medi Hassan on snark Tank.
Speaker 1: He would fit right in.
Speaker 4: He would not have me here, would be so funny because he'd be like, I k kind.
Speaker 1: Of actively like I think he would leave. He would leave this studio with infinitely less net worth than he walked in with before the video before the episodes even.
Speaker 4: Is his He would go back to India like he'd go he would like he wouldn't even go back to London. He would just go back like I'm gonna live here now.
Speaker 1: I'm what if you himself kills himself.
Speaker 4: He's go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: He killed. He goes to the bathroom and drone strikes himself. He borrows a drone.
Speaker 5: Hold on one second, He's just what do what happened there? He's coming back, buddy's been the wind. You see a pool of blood just trailing got the little door.
Speaker 1: You see it's it's it's like a tsunami of blood. It's like an insane It's like more than could have ever possibly been within him.
Speaker 5: You ever see Uh, there's a Robot Chicken bit where it's about like, uh, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, like escaping from prison.
Speaker 1: Familiar to me. I haven't seen it in fucking forever though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know why it's happening, but like, all I know is that Nicole Richie is a Lionel.
Speaker 4: Richie's daughter, adopted daughter.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and it's whatever's happening is on the news and he's watching on the news and he gets a gun blows his head off. But it's way too much blood. It is so fucking funny. It's like buckets of blood just for shooting this.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it's been a while since I've seen.
Speaker 4: That's his daughter is crazy. I was like, wait, what we what that really? That really talented artist daughter is this girl?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I can write a good song. I'm you still, I got a I got a good nipple. This is my nepo baby, and I can really groom her to become something that she just parties on like fus a bunch of random people.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, that sucks. You know do you do you do your thing? Oh god, I think that is the greatest shame ever.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy react.
Speaker 4: I sometimes like to uh overreact and and mess up.
Speaker 1: Somebody sneeze so crazy, that's like, that's so mean.
Speaker 4: It is, especially since a good sneeze is really satisfactory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always I always robbed myself that satisfy you were I don't know.
Speaker 5: If this is a revenue, but maybe this is just to me had a bad sneeze to where like it hurt your nuts.
Speaker 1: I've definitely done that. I've definitely hurt a sneeze so hard that my whole body. Yeah, it almost feels like, you know, there's like toys were like the were they were like old. I never actually owned any of them, but like I remember seeing them in media where like it would be like a torso and then the arms and legs be connected by like some kind of string in the middle so that they could like they could be like flexible and they could fall apart. That's what it feels like to sneeze really hard. Sometimes it's just like my legs, my neck, my arms have disconnected from me. Yeah, and I don't know how to fix this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's perfect design.
Speaker 1: You know, it's great. It's great, it's really good. We're really Yeah, I'm really convinced that I could sneeze myself into being a paraplegic. I faced on that one experience sneezing like that, I was like, maybe it definitely if this was even like two percent harder, I'd be in a wheel chair for the rest of my life ever vertebrate.
Speaker 4: So you sever a vertebrae and you're just fuckinglying there. God damn it.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows what's wrong anything. You're doing a bit.
Speaker 4: Stomping on you. You're not reacting. I mean hurt. I'm hurt in a way I can't explain, ye whatever, Yeah, freak, you think.
Speaker 1: If Superman sneeze that you, you would explore.
Speaker 4: Here it's possibly absolutely possibly, yeah, yes, which I think that's why he doesn't get sick. And then that's why he thought about it making him not get sick on purpose, right, he could see he'd probably just sneeze away a city destroyed.
Speaker 1: He can't get sick.
Speaker 4: He doesn't get sick.
Speaker 1: Like not at all, like not even like a like an allergy.
Speaker 4: He doesn't get sick. Yeah, it's it makes sense, I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whatever on as bars the rules.
Speaker 5: Of him being in the in the in the yellow sun, yeah you should be if he can get powered by the yellow.
Speaker 1: Sign and he's and he's already this outlandish like why not have him not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we also be a walking cancer giver too, but like probably yeah, it's probably all right, No, he probably doesn't absorb well, he probably doesn't absorb radically more than us. It just strengthens his sou So it might not be that I.
Speaker 1: Believe he would be radioactive.
Speaker 4: It would make because how would he not How would be so redioactive? He's just on Earth getting much sometimes we are, I don't know, Man, there's and so when he goes to the Sun, it's like that that's why he gets cancer. An all star, so like, I guess it makes sense the time he actually does go to the Sun and he's like, yeah, I'm so powerful, and like, bro, you have like twenty months left to live, and it's like such a weird amount of time. Say, twenty months is crazy anyway, little Yeah, I'd be good with that.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Then is it a decline or is it like you're here.
Speaker 1: DeLine, it's a rapid decline.
Speaker 4: Hmm, Then I don't want well he is rappings like the time span affords.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: As soon as I know it's anything different, I'm blasting my head off.
Speaker 1: That's just anything different. The second I sneeze, I feel a little weak, I have a headache. I guess that's it for me. So we also Superman, right, finally, we all saw it super mon it's doing pretty well. Actually it's uh, I think it's it's on pace for like seven hundred million, which is nuts's great. I would have I would have figured way less because I just feel like superhero fatigue is a thing, or like people don't care about these things. I think Thunderbolts people didn't really care about.
Speaker 5: There's also nothing like note worthy about Thunderbolts as far as like even like oh, Captain America with oh Sam.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, they keep trying. Yeah, the issue is that they keep trying to like they try to build the brand of individual heroes more than they try to build like intrigue in the world. Like I realized at some point in the last couple of years, like I don't care what's happening in this world at all, because like the heroes have been like recast or like whatever, and it just like kind of feels like it's like this weird, awkward stopping point in the middle, like oh, it's Captain America and now it's like Samuelson now, but it's like that's the fucking Birdman. So like this doesn't feel cohesive at all. Why not just not have a Captain America? It would need it, Like, what's the point.
Speaker 5: It would feel better at least I would appreciate. I feel like they should definitely go in different directions. However, I know they're trying to cater to the masses and brand recognition.
Speaker 4: We got to make more money. What do we do to me? It's like, go away, let them miss.
Speaker 1: You, dude.
Speaker 4: I think the best idea to take take like five years off. Genuinely take five years off, make one show that's really good, and then make a really really good movie again. We're like, oh we care.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Like it's been a while. I haven't seen a good Marvel movie in a minute. Like they just keep coming out, and I just I'm like, I'm I'm good. I heard fucking though.
Speaker 1: It was okay. I thought about seeing it because fucking Elaine's in it, and I was like, that's all right maybe, But then I just didn't. I was like, all right, and then I didn't feel bad about not seeing you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I might see Fantastic four just because I heard that. That's like kind of like standalone ish.
Speaker 5: That feels it feels different enough to where I want to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious enough about it.
Speaker 4: It sucks because like, that movie has so many good actors in it, and they're in an mcu movie, and it makes me really sad because that is like a that is actually a great cast of people, and I'm like, wholl, these are also talented actors. Unfortunately, they're gonna have to do a movie that might be pretty good, but then it's gonna have to connect to the greater mcull which is just unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Do you think the issue that I have with Fantastic Four? And by the way, we none of us have seen it. I know, I know some people have somehow, but like, I don't know who's directing that movie.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there even is a direct that's kind of one of those I.
Speaker 4: Don't think it needs matter. I didn't look into it. I feel like that matters a lot to me.
Speaker 1: I think the only reason I gave a shit about Superman was like, oh, it's fucking James Gunn.
Speaker 4: I think I think gun directing it was definitely. I think clearly he he's a different case where it's like he's someone who is a fan of those things. Clearly he's he's always jumped at the chance of being a part of this stuff. Sure, I have had on James Gunn because of the fact that he made the Guardians at a Galaxy silly when they're not will be a silly team. But I respect those movies for them being pretty good movies. You know. I think the second one doesn't need to exist. But other than that, I think they're all pretty good movies.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. I think the second one's really good.
Speaker 4: I think it's I don't think it does anything for the plot, but I think.
Speaker 1: It's it doesn't movie. It doesn't do anything for the greater This is what I'm saying. It's like this, it's a movie. It's it does everything for the plot of the movie, but it doesn't do anything for like the broader cinematic universe, which I think is fucking fine.
Speaker 4: I think that. I think that's I think that's fine. I think if I'm watching a movie in a cinemat universe, I want to do somethin cinematic universe though, you know, like I like, if I'm I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't care about if I'm reading for the movie to be good.
Speaker 4: If I'm reading comics, right, if I'm reading a comic book and I'm like, oh, the greater universe of the comic books all works together. I enjoy a Spider Man series by stuff and a spider can be alone, and that's cool. But if the only avenue through New York is Spider Man, then I see a Spider Man book that doesn't do anything about talking about Kingpin or not real anything about Dared or something like that. It kind of feels, you know, it's like, it's like I'm the new Dunborn against series all that shit's going on in New York and not a single other meda human in the most medic human field places is doing anything. You know, It's like, what the fuck you?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Do you know why you gotta just I know, I know why you just gotta an I know why I got sit there with thunderbolts. Thunderbolts. What happens at the end of the movie. Everyone should be every single person should be like, yo, what's going on? And they're like, a Spider Man is getting a ged.
Speaker 1: No, he's in school. He's like no, let.
Speaker 4: Spider sense would go off and he wouldn't be able to move without coming. He'd be freaking out. He'd be spinning on his ceilings.
Speaker 5: Look, man, if you're gonna watch you have to you can't to me, I don't even talk about that, just because if gonna watch that movie, you know why. And so there's no point of even like if we were doing like an analysis where hey, we're gonna break down this movie and like why are these people in here and be like, well, you know why why?
Speaker 1: It's conclusion kind of way you're talking about this.
Speaker 4: It's it is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 4: It's still funny.
Speaker 1: I guess too.
Speaker 4: You know it's funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny to cinema sin's about Yeah, yeah, yeah, as far Superman goes, you're a big Superman fan, you don't really give a shit about Superman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like, did you see any Superman stuff before this? Any other?
Speaker 1: I remember? So? I remember seeing the Brandon Brandon, Ralph Brandon, Ruth. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Which you saying that made me forget? Isn't what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and five Superman returns? Yeah, oh yeah, you're right, twousand and six, and I remember that. I remember the animated series kind of vaguely. I don't remember watching it, so much as I just remember the vibes of it, I remember.
Speaker 4: It being I remember unlimited. That's not what you remember.
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, I did not watch Justice League Unlimited. I didn't watch any I didn't watch any Justice League stuff because I specifically, I don't know. Man, there were characters in the Justice League that I was like, I can't even begod to take this seriously or care like hot girl or whatever.
Speaker 4: I think that who is this bitch? That was one of my favorites. I like her more now, you know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: But but like in the cartoons, I was like, I don't know. I always looked at it as like that's a lame and then like really yeah, And I just kind of I liked focusing on individual Whenever there was like a big team up, I always felt like, you know what, it felt like it felt like somebody playing with action figures, but they weren't doing what I was what I wanted to do with them, you know what I mean. So it was like when it was just Batman, it was just like, Okay, I'm watching a story about Batman, but wh it's everybody. It's like, oh, this is a story this is playing.
Speaker 4: That's very interesting. I felt when I was you missed out on some of the greatest combook stuff ever with that unlimited and regular or amazing, like the way people talk about the Batman show, I feel towards Unlimited.
Speaker 1: I did watch teen Titans and stuff like, I liked some of those shows, but like the Justice League always sounded, they were always lame to me. Yeah, even just the name, like that, we're the Justice League.
Speaker 4: I I was. I was a kid, I though. To me, I didn't have the concept of lame and cool and shit, well, everything was just cool pretty much. I was a kid.
Speaker 5: I didn't really have a concept of being like too cool for stuff or like I remember even my like you're you're the way that you're the way a teenager would see a lot of stuff is the way there is.
Speaker 4: Uh, how old were you around that too? Well?
Speaker 1: I want to be clear, right, I want to be clear that I think I'm superimposing future me lingo onto like what I was feeling at the time. I don't think I was literally at the time thinking this is lame. It was more so that this doesn't capture my attention as much as other things do, so I don't care enough to watch it okay, and then also like just some of them looked I don't know. I was very visual, very like spider Man spoke to me, Venom spoke to like those kinds of things from Marvel spoke to me. Yeah, whenever I would see like hot girl, it was just some lady with wings. I just kind of felt like, I can't deny that this isn't as interesting to me the.
Speaker 4: Spider Man and like Spider Man and like ghost Rider and Blade and like those kind of characters aesthetically grabbed me.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, cool, because even yeah, I thought Batman, I still think Batman looked kind of stupid. But I think, yeah, I think he looks kind of stupid. But I think at the same like talking to people like individuals. For me, I think it looks because my first.
Speaker 1: Introduction was Batman nineteen eighty nine, and I remember thinking he looks a little silly like Michael Keaton looks.
Speaker 4: I don't know anyone that would disagree, Yeah, especially that he can't move his fucking neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I really liked it, and I really liked that movie. But I liked it in the sense that, like in the same way that I liked. I don't know, missusdoubt fire. We're like, I like this movie a lot, but I don't know if I would want to buy an action figure of Michael Keaton's Batman and play with it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I had, I had a Michael Keaton.
Speaker 5: Actually my I was just talking about my cousin the other day because his his his family stuff going on, and I have my I have a vivid memory of accidentally breaking his Batman, his Keaton Batman, because the ears were way too sharp for whatever reason. And then so I was throwing it up into the you know, because and then at one point it stuck but his head only fuckingmate, fucking severed a Batman, And I was like, oops, I have that. Like anytime I think of that, dude, I think of that memory. I was like, oh, man, I fucked his Batman.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy. Do you remember when the movie with the Freeze came out, the McDonald's had the fucking cups like all of the various characters on it. Yeah, myster had all the cups and I broke two of them. Two of them, I broke to them. I was I was small, so I dropped them and I think I don't know if they were they glass.
Speaker 1: I know they were.
Speaker 4: I know they were damaged. I know I did spiked them into the ground something. I was being a kid, I was probably playing with I saw Batman on it and I was like, yeah, this'll work, and she was like, dude, my grandma was like, don't kill him.
Speaker 1: He's a kid.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I'm sorry, while fucking snock covered with peanut butter on my fat my apologies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, I didn't have a lot of it. I'm more open to that now, but I just I don't know. At the time, I just didn't care.
Speaker 5: I kind of know what you mean because when I saw the second Mortal Kombat movie in ninety seven, I'm still okay, and I'm like nine years old. I recognize how shitty that fucking thing was and how lame, like compared especially compared to the first one. Some of the designs and stuff. I was thinking, I'm like, this is this is not I don't like this. You know, I appreciate it now for what it is. Just complete garbage, just garbage. But uh, I think going back and watching some stuff like like watching I would highly recommend Justice League justly Unlimited, I think, but I wouldn't feel offended if you were, just like I don't care, you know what I'm saying, Like it, I love all.
Speaker 4: Those shows like definitely Limited, Batman Beyond Batman, Superman. I don't was there. I don't think it was the Flash show, the fal who else had the show? I think it was this Batman Superman is it? And then there was Unlimited Regular.
Speaker 1: It was the Jimmy Olsen series. Yeah, Jimmy Olson, the animated series.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Olsen is just this him every morning waking up in a different woman's bed, just like, oh my god, I gotta do better than this. Going to work, another girl texts him. Then you wait, that's the whole shows him.
Speaker 1: Working and being interrupted by women.
Speaker 4: Then fucking a woman, waking up, going to work the next day, and then like there's like one episode where he's out of park just kind of trying to figure out what he's gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He've got like.
Speaker 4: He's like eighteen late texts in his phone, just like yeah, incredible, incredible stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But DC always felt to me like like like like older and so like by by By definitionally like it kind of felt like, oh, DC was like this is the my parents watched because my dad liked Superman and like Batman. I remember seeing him like team up with like Scooby Doo and stuff like there was like stuff like that where I'm just like the old campy bad yeah, and so like this isn't as year. And then you see Spider Man the animated series and you're like, Okay, this is more ninety this is more of my speed. So I was more into that stuff.
Speaker 4: I always like Supermans. I thought he was like I think he was just the idea of cool, Like he was a nice guy that was like really strong to help people. Oh, this is awesome. I like that spider Man living in New York. Spider Man is just is just synonymous with New York.
Speaker 1: Superman felt like a church character. Yeah, like a character that like the church would push on you.
Speaker 5: To me, it was I think they finally the Tim Daily stuff, you know, the Bruce Tim shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that was definitely cooler that I did appreciate.
Speaker 5: That was when I feel like, because that was that was specifically Okay, it's made for kids, but we're also gonna make it a little more because personally, and this is just me speaking.
Speaker 4: I the chrispher reeveshit. Don't like it. It's just not for me. I liked it. That shit just doesn't you know. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it in a long time, to be fair, like that first movie is really the only one that I see people talking about positively like the other the other three, or like I feel like, because the third one is like a Richard Pryor movie as far as I understand it's it's like a Richard Pryor movie featuring Superman. And then the fourth one is just a fucking disaster. Yeah, that's the one I remember seeing. I remember seeing that one vividly because I remember me because it was like what nuclear Man or something. Yeah, and it was about him going around taking all the nukes away, and it was just so so fucking lame.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's looking man. It was sign of the times. I feel the same way about Star Wars came out around the same time. It's it's me being a child of the nineties. There was stuff coming out that was just better because they had more time to write better stuff. So there's a lot of nostalgia baked into that stuff. So when I go back and watch that old stuff, I'm like, I understand why this was coolest ship at the time. Like, but for me, I'm watching it through the lens of like I can appreciate it, but I just don't want to watch it.
Speaker 4: I just it's not I'd rather watch the stuff that came out.
Speaker 5: I'd rather watch the sci fi I would rather watch the superheroes that came out in the nineties, the animated shows, the Superman's that the comics that were coming on at that time.
Speaker 4: Even super Boy thought was pretty cool around that time. You like Connor Kent around that time when he just had the shirt on he s had a T shirt on. Only No, when he had the ear ring and the jacket, It's okay, okay, because I was like, if you like the black T shirts, boy, you're fucking stupid. No, it was that was that was that was No this you know.
Speaker 1: What I did get into Actually Batman Beyond I really like Batman.
Speaker 4: I don't remember anything about it.
Speaker 1: I just remember I had the cost that cost No, I had the Batmobile toy from Batman.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what his Batmobile looks like.
Speaker 1: Really, it was It's just very cartoony but his bat wing.
Speaker 4: I remember that. I remember his uh.
Speaker 1: And the costume I thought was fucking so cool, awesome. I thought that I was a lot. But it's also like, what is this, Like.
Speaker 4: What the it's in very nineties, it's very nice. It's the future. It's like it's it's he has he's black attired, he looks menacing though, like actually, I just like Terry. I thought he was really funny. Yeah, this fucking thing they ruined him. Yeah, this it looked like it looked like a fucking gun. My god, I remember it now. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so I think this is the exact way.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 1: It was so cool.
Speaker 4: That was good man.
Speaker 1: That show was to me.
Speaker 5: It solved the problem the one problem that I had with the animated Batman the animated series. As a kid, I I loved adversity and Batman had almost none. In the animated series.
Speaker 4: There wasn't very many times when Batman was like, oh man, he got his ass kicked. It rarely happened.
Speaker 5: Clayface whipped his ass one time, Harley Quinn whipped his ass one time, but then he just was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, untied me me, you're gay.
Speaker 5: And then she does it, and I'm like, what the Like, no, oh, I need to wait for I can't kill you yet. Joker needs to show up right, like don't kill me. You'll be mad if you kill me before, okay, And for some reason, like it gives him enough time to like escape and I'm like, I whatever, But I was saying, there wasn't very many times and I always felt like he was too almost infallible, and that annoyed me, like because.
Speaker 4: I liked I like watching Spider Man.
Speaker 5: He was getting his ass kicked and so then Terry McGinnis every episode and I just love the adversity of it. It felt it felt like, oh, man, how's he gonna get I know he's gonna prevail, but how is he going to do it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: So I liked him so he made it like oh yeah. Batman secondly is a sperm donor to your mom. And I was like, why did y'all do that?
Speaker 1: Like why would y'all juster?
Speaker 4: And it didn't. Unlimited they go to the future and they like talk about how like trying to tell me I think it's really I think it's really sperm donor Batman are it's because they just don't let the Batman's always gotta win, no matter what the case, He's always gotta somehow win at the end. And it's like, oh, yeah, that's why I like Batman. I think he's cool. But it's like the more I read him I was, the more I was like, I just can't even log into this anymore. Dude, Like I'm just gonna I'm gonna go read Spider Man and watch him be poor for fucking thirty eight years. Well rather watch that.
Speaker 1: Well the other thing too, so like Brandon Brandon Ruth or Brandon Ralph, I can't remember the guy's name, but it was it was the one by Brian Singer. An think Brian Singer did the two thousand and six Superman Returns and that was supposed to be That was weird because I remember seeing that movie and it was like, apparently, apparently the Brandon Ralph Superman that was supposed to that is supposed to be canonically Christopher Rth. That's fifth movie, which is insane.
Speaker 4: Did you see the fourth one? Right? You said, yeah, he leaves the fourth one.
Speaker 1: No, But what I'm saying, the idea of making that in the first place, it's like, oh, this is the same guy, even though he doesn't look the same and the vibe is completely off.
Speaker 4: Close amount and it's like, I mean he does he does, like he's different looking, but like he's not a bad look like I think the archetype of that man still.
Speaker 1: Actually bad for him. I feel like he's he actually looked like a Superman. Yeah, like he looked like Superman.
Speaker 4: I believed him.
Speaker 1: But then that movie was like the movie was as who cares, nothing happened, nothing happened at all. I think like there was some set people save the plane. He saved a plane, and then he has a kid fucking bullet hit his eye, which was like, Okay, that's cool, that would have been cool, like if I hadn't seen the Matrix already, but yes, but.
Speaker 4: Then Kumar whoops his ass. I don't remember that, dude. So I barely cala Calpin when he gets the krypt Nite and so he's on He's.
Speaker 5: On the platform. It's made him, He's made. It's made of a Penn versus kal l that's crazy, yeah, Calpen versus kal El. And then like Kevin Spacey rape luthor, you know, like he sex luthor.
Speaker 4: Crazy sex without consent luthor.
Speaker 5: He has the platform right, and it's made of krypt knite, and then he's oh, fucked up and then all of a sudden, his Hinchman start whooping Superman's ass. I'm like, Kumar is whooping Superman's ask for now, what the fuck is this movie?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, But so that was that was the first.
Speaker 1: That was the first like real like modern Superman thing that I've seen, and I was like, oh, man, this is not good. And that was, by the way, before spider Man three, after spider Man two, so I was like, Man, DC sucks. I was like, because that was also before The Dark Knight. I didn't really like Batman begins that much. I thought it was fine.
Speaker 4: It's a fine intro, but you know, you can skip it.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, it's just it felt like this is too dire for me. I don't care.
Speaker 4: And I liked the Dark Knight ghost scene. I like to Rusha'll go see when he's training him. I think that scenems actually a really dope scene when they're like fighting outside on the ice. Yeah, and he's like training.
Speaker 5: Game and then he like makes him fall in the ice and he freezes. Yeah, there's actually a clone Batman.
Speaker 1: I like that that scene where Batman leaves a guy in a speeding train and he kills him.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it immediately. I love the the first movie, the first the first movie where he's like it's Batman and his no Killer.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm gonna leave you this train. Fuck you actually say when he drops that dude off the roof. No, he's done. You know that guy's cook.
Speaker 1: I was like, there's a great By the way, this is completely don seculary, but I saw something on Twitter. It was like somebody said Man spider Man two was insane and it's the game for Xbox and PS two and guys like you could you remember you could bring Henchman up to like the Oh yeah, you could bring a henchman up to like the top of the Empire State Building with you and you could jump and do that. I don't know what that. The move is where like you wrap their legs and arms around somebody and like flip upside down and spin. I don't know what that. I don't know what that movie is called.
Speaker 4: Kind of like the old school. It's not like a pile driver, Like, yes, it's a pile driver, but it's it's a pile driver in a degree that humans can't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's completely fictional, but like he does it off the Empire State building and lands and then jumps off and he goes to m maguire's voice line cues and he's like, you're lucky. I pull my so funny gets up by the way he gets up the guy in the universe. But yeah, so I don't know, but Wolverine, but so DC Just in my entire life has always been just kind of a mess, you know, Like Superman Returns was terrible. The Dark Night I liked, but then Rises I couldn't stand. I really did not like Rises or Begins. So like for me, like Rises for me, that trilogy is like that was unfortunate.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love they took Bay and they made him ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Tea drinking because.
Speaker 4: He's the coolest Batman character and it's just like you lamed him. Was also egregious.
Speaker 1: Just how many times, like they became so annoying, Like everybody's like, oh, the.
Speaker 4: South Park, like they're all wearing masks and stuff. Yeah exact.
Speaker 1: If anybody wants to know what it was like growing up around that time, That's a great example of it, because people were doing that all the time in person. Any Bane, it sucks.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm supposed to be Mexican, but I'm not, well Brazilian. Brazilian who is Brazilian but he's Mexican, Doug, Are you sure?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I thought he was from.
Speaker 4: He's a Lutra door technical, that's why he's wearing a mask. I thought he was just culturally appropriating. He might be.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about Bane, but I think.
Speaker 4: He was from Brazil. The the well, you know, I give me questioned myself now because I'm crazy.
Speaker 5: No, I'm sure you're right, and I'm just my for some reason, I'm an idiot, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think DC is definitely lamer and aesthetic to Marvel. But I think the idea of dcs that is supposed to be the most like they're more or less like like ideals, like kind of cats.
Speaker 1: They're more fantastical, I would say, like they're they're even Batman, who is like more grounded. You could say, it's like that's like a more fantastical premise to me. Yeah, and so like I don't know, like, so yeah, the Brander Superman. You had the Batman trilogy, which for me was like a thirty three percent hit rate, because like I didn't really like the two other ones, so like that didn't really work for me. And then you know, you had Man of Steel, which.
Speaker 4: Oh he's from the Caribbean. Really, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's culturally appropriate.
Speaker 4: He's half British and half Caribbean.
Speaker 5: That's probably why they did that British things. No one was like, oh cool, and we'll just make him fucking British.
Speaker 1: It's so much easier. I don't know when he Spentish.
Speaker 5: White grew up in in a fictional Spanish speaking country of Santa Prisca, and the Spanish speaking blah blah blah. He's not Mexican, but he is dependentally he's from the Caribbean.
Speaker 4: I guess we're both just Island. I swear I thought he was Brazilian. What the fuck the representation? I guess, but I Spain is coolest fun is that they don't use him well because they don't know how to was they can't get septulize, strong and smart together. Was he in Batman and Robin Oh? Yeah, because it was like Campius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I mean those let's not even get it.
Speaker 4: Those movies are so fun though their their Schumacher, the.
Speaker 5: Nipples, the nipples of the card Man, the credit, it was that like ch ching noise when he brings it out, teals like this movie it's very stupid. The funny thing is, though as a kid, I thought Batman Forever was good.
Speaker 4: I remember I.
Speaker 1: See that being a fun movie. For like, I still like that movie.
Speaker 4: I remember coming out of the theater feeling kind of inspired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then like I felt that Jason, it was like seventeen the first time.
Speaker 5: No it, Dick, I don't think it. Find Grayson's and then two Face killed his family.
Speaker 4: I hate that while they were on the trap, he's fucking gay. That bothers me so much as I just they that's my man. Grace is my favorite fucking Batman character. And it's like, yeah, they two Face but fucked him. After he killed his crazy He's like, come here but you And then he was he was doing trapeze and he couldn't catch it. It was just hard but tales. I but your isn't.
Speaker 1: Isn't the Gerson a kid?
Speaker 4: I mean, these are villain these are they don't have this line.
Speaker 1: I guess, so I guess there's death stroke too. Listen, I didn't know any of that ship.
Speaker 4: By the way, dude, the fact that that thro causes beef with a kid is crazy, Like he wants ship with a kid.
Speaker 5: I think that's I mean, he's like the main antagonist of the Titans.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Apparently I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I don't know. So like.
Speaker 1: Solid Raymond Tara. Okay, so Solid asked me to do like a voice and for for death stroke, he sent me the stroad. Was like, oh my god, this is crazy. This is real. It is it's like a real storyline. I had no fucking clue. I don't know that much about death stroke.
Speaker 4: Guy. I just knew there's a reason. I know a lot about him. Now. I know he's racist, and I think that's funny.
Speaker 1: Is he racist? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He intact he he he'll make a racist joke to you to say no, no.
Speaker 1: But is that is that like in the same way that Superman is kind and Spider Man is guilty?
Speaker 4: He I'm gonna same degree as those two things, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's like, okay, that's when you were That's how he came across.
Speaker 4: To me, who's a racist character?
Speaker 1: Like no, probably some fucking.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, but like he's kind a right, but not when it comes to like the supremacy aspect of it. He's right, he's right. The issue could he's not right to complete what what? Okay? Explain? Look, please are superior to humans? Okay? They are? Okay, I know. So his bigoted mentality be like, hey, we're just better than them has some sort of validity in that concept where there are literally aliens who are are better. Do I validate him going around killing people? He's like, he's so, you just don't disagree with the middle. I think the guy that says didn't like Superman, he's going He's like, I think he's going a bit too far, but.
Speaker 1: Some valid it's literally in his point, you know anyway, Okay, So, and then you had Man of Steel Man Steel, which, like I liked that movie, but I get it. I watched that movie and I was like, this is a cool dragon Ball movie or like this, but I don't feel like I'm watching Superman. Really, I don't know what the fuck this is. That's what I actually like. I remember it was like Prisoner of Azkaban. I like to see anything I like in this movie.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: I feel like that goes a little too far. I like when people's like, oh, I can't tell what the transformers are doing, them like, are you fucking eighty?
Speaker 1: I can't see it. I can't like are you eighty?
Speaker 4: Like I can see. I feel like maybe just from playing, because you play fast video games, how could you not see it? That's why it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's just the visual design.
Speaker 4: Maybe you don't want to see it, like you just don't care enough.
Speaker 1: I've tried.
Speaker 4: I think that. I think that's I didn't try much. That's what I mean. I feel like you just don't care, like and and I feel like that's a perfectly fine position. I won't even care.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have to try to follow the action. That's just that's the director. I'm not at all.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that I've never got that either, because I'm like I the only moments I'm kind of confused. But you're supposed to be is when they're transforming. It's like, oh, I'm not going to transforming. You're not supposed to see everything you've seen.
Speaker 1: The fight between Venom and Carnage and that and that movie where it was dark. We're just it's dark and it just looks like a bunch of slime like mixing it and you're just like, what the fuck is even? Like, who's what? That's what a lot of transformers feel like. I feel like all of them, But the ones that I've seen, I kind of like, I guess that you can't see it. I'm say it's not on screen.
Speaker 4: I've watched the old ones a couple of times, like rectally, the first two I've seen. The second one is my favorite one.
Speaker 5: I've seen that one many times, and I was trying to like look at it through the lens and see if there's anything that seemed kind of confusing to me.
Speaker 4: I just I just never I was trying to see it like objectively, be like, okay, I can see where that I just didn't get that feeling. That was the thing that was like very strange to me. But I don't fucking know, dude, Yeah, I don't know. Man of Steel, I you know, I don't.
Speaker 5: It's a weird This is a weird one because it's hard to like see what people unanimously feel about. I don't know what I don't even know if there's unanimous thoughts about Man of Steel.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of division on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I'm I'm one of the people that like, oh this this, I love this version of Superman. But also coming from a bias, I love Henry cavill I think I think he does a fantastic job. I don't care about Lois Lane. So Amy Adams is fine, you know, like I don't. I just don't. I've never She's fine for what she is, but I just never cared about her as a character personally. So Amy Adams is fine. Michael Shannon is one of my favorite actors. I think he fucking murdered Odd. I think, yeah, that was fantastic.
Speaker 4: I thought the cinemata.
Speaker 5: I love Zack Snyder cinema cinematography team, Hans Shimmers scores. He's never had a bad score for me. You know, I'm sure you can rank one's the lowest, but I've never won. Like this sounds like shit, Like sure, even Dune is probably one of my least favorites, but it's also appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of it's it's supposed to be in the background. It's not really supposed to steal the show exactly.
Speaker 5: So like I just all of that stuff combined and just the fucking Kryptonian beating the piss out of Superman, like the fucking the Giant motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the broad nap and Vegeta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally looked like nap in Vegeta when they were coming through this song. It was like the silhouettes of like this big guys like, that's nap in Vegeta.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 5: And to me, it's like you even saying so it's like a dragon ball Z thing, I'm like, whoa as a dragon ball Z mark, that's fucking near in my heart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think the problem is that I so Yeah, when it comes to comic book things, right and adaptations, the problem is there's so many different adaptations of characters that it's like, this is a comic, says comic acurate does kind of fall on Dead Year. Unfortunately, it just does, because there's comics of Superman's been racist. There's comics where Spider Man has beat Mary Jane. There's comic you know, it's like all these things that have happened where it's like I love that one. You so, I actually don't know about that and I'm intrigued. He he sort of slaps out of her, and in its situated he lost she lost the baby because of him. It's crazy. Someone wrote that also, someone was like, I'm gonna write you know what it's it's it's nineteen eighty three, we beating our wife.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is the same.
Speaker 4: The fact that I don't know about this is like I'm sorry, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, comics are there's all sorts of manga type shaited him. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's that's ridiculous comics. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, what I'm saying is like the absurdity that people attribute to to manga, like it, it's there in comics too, like this absurd like fan fiction, like the author is barely disguised fetish type stuff.
Speaker 4: Right of course, that's just that's just how that's just how writing works in general. Yeah, like what's that?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: Miss Marvel Women? She has her own baby and dates it. I feel like that's you keep throwing her balls at.
Speaker 1: It's it's one of the because the thing I've wasted in is like a like a like there's it's like an anthology of like all these like ridiculous stories. One is the death throw fucking uh Tera. The other one is like Miss Marvel having a like getting impregnated and having a baby all within a day, and then the baby grows up and becomes the person who impregnated her with himsell some absurd ship. I think that's I don't know, I didn't look at it.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's the nature of comic because it's it's it's crazy because like people go back, right, you go back to earlier periods in comics, right, and then there's niggas like Chris Clamont, who's like, even by now standards, he's a fantastic comic writer. M And then there's like these other dudes that were just in the room that's like, I'm gonna I'm gonna write this, what.
Speaker 1: If bat Girl's pussy fell off and became a villain pussy bad.
Speaker 4: Guy State to Korea printed? Now, don't even workshop it what it's like, It's the thing is that idea is ripe off the tree. For me, Man of Steel feels weird because he's not even supermanish, you know, and there's nothing he's super about him. He's kind of just like in which way, what do you mean, he's like unbelievably Like when is when did we see him be nice once in that movie? When did he save people? Know, when did he do anything that was kind in that whole entire saving people other than save other than saving people? Because because I'm because because Batman saves people, how Jordan saves people? One woman saves people, but they're model.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even save you, Isn't that the big criticism on Superman is that he kind of doesn't even save people. He puts like a ship down people in danger. I mean he is in that fault reckless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that that's what I like.
Speaker 5: That's one thing that I about being a especially new this is an origin story and being new and needing to sharpen his skills by being better.
Speaker 4: Sure, but it's but when is he kind? Like when does he show any features that people are like famous for ust moooved man being those kind of character traits, you know, because like you're if I'm if I'm watching a movie, we don't need him to be the exact same person that cornsweat is, you know, but some of the features that are a part of Superman should be there. He's never really kind throughout the movie. He's kind of just stoic, you know, trying to figure out, like our humans worth saving should I be intervening, you know, And that's not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think you have to have, like, for me, my thing about Raimi, right, I don't think Raimey does a very good job portraying Peter Parker as a character, but we know what he does. He portrays the rest of the cast amazingly, you know, like the Spider Man crazy and the Spider Man. I don't think he's really Peter Parker at all. It's kind of he's kind of very mono like minimal, and I think that's like he probably read comments that Peter Parker was like that. So it's fine, it's fine. That's like that that works, you know, that's a vision of Spider Man that works a lot. But Spider Man is more character than that. You know, he's more of a jokester. He had his own kind of like mentalities and inner thoughts that we don't kind of see in a movie. And that's like a okay, but but you have to have some of the acts of the character there. I think, other than being Superman he's not really Superman. Is that Cavil's fault. No, that Snyder being an edge lord that Clu didn't get puts it is even him? Did he because he did he write it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: That's kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I think people really directed it though, and that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can only direct. I don't know. I think I think it's I think too many people don't really know the finer process of making movies. So like they look at like a director and they're like, oh, it's his fault that the script is like this, and it's like, that's not really how that works. Sometimes it is its.
Speaker 4: It totally depends, right, and writers go hand in hand in the creation of the movie.
Speaker 1: Though not necessarily. A lot of directors, like a lot of directors just buy a script or like you know, it's auctioned off. They sometimes they don't even work on and they might rewrite it a little bit, but they still ultimately like, you know, you bought a script. You know you want this script.
Speaker 4: It is the right, like it is the person who wrote it, and that's the studio. The studio is right in the Studios right now ed Ones that write it in its issue.
Speaker 1: With man Stield for me was that like it felt like, oh, this is Batman again. They're trying to make this like dark and gritty and like, I don't I don't think it's ceu well right that like it was a way to separate themselves from Marvel at the time. But like to me, it just kind of struck me as like, all right, well, I don't know man, Like do I care about a Superman if he's just gonna be like quiet and weird the whole And then like that scene with fucking podcand where he's like.
Speaker 4: That scene is that is so sad, the craziest the hold so that I.
Speaker 1: Love this Tornado man. He's cool, We're friends.
Speaker 4: Chris Pratt did to the dinosaurs and a new Jurassic Park move, it was like dinosaur stop. I really I wasn't as bothered as a lot of people because people are are not thinking of it as being a dumb redneck that.
Speaker 5: You need to think like I'm serious, Well you know why I think dumb rednick that is just trying to protect his son.
Speaker 4: I like he would sacrifice himself easily.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. But I think the issue with that. I honestly think the issue with that is really just the they always cast people as Ma and Pa.
Speaker 4: Can They did a really good job in this You're right.
Speaker 1: Well, what I'm saying is like in the older ones, it's always like some person who's clearly not like it's a it's a world renowned actor that we've seen a million times. So it's just because like, you're not, I know you, like, can't I can't be distracted these people I've never seen in my fucking life. The one in the new movie, I'm like, you are.
Speaker 4: Just Yeah, they just got some people that movie.
Speaker 1: They just picked them off the street. I know they're actors.
Speaker 4: That scene was, dude, that ending scene made me so happy. Scene like that's that was a Swooperman scene, like whereas like that's a great like idea of the character. It's like, oh, I'm not I don't want to spoil for people that gonna watch the movie, but the closing scene of the movie where but not before the post credits, it was like, that's a beautiful scene, a good scene, Like that's really really really cute. You know what I like about everything involving the parents was just the parents just being parents to him, not understanding what he is, and it's like they're just they're just trying to help.
Speaker 1: You know. I like about the this New one is that like I feel like everything is everything is set up up and paid off. Yeah, like everything, And that kind of surprised me because I was like, this is this is an unusual amount of like because even the dog. I was like I remember thinking like, oh, this dog is gonna be like annoying or like or he's either gonna be annoying or the dog is like not really gonna play a part in the movie at all. And he's like there for toys or whatever. But he's like mega important kind of like the weirdly the whole time he's like a driving, driving force everything. Actually it's kind of wild. He's important.
Speaker 5: But also there's a lot of things that he did that they left the dog.
Speaker 4: They made the dog do it, and ne didn't have to.
Speaker 5: Superman could have did some stuff himself, but they made the dog do it because it felt better.
Speaker 4: Like I get it. Yeah, it was one of like it was one of those things like I get it.
Speaker 1: Really, Yes, they're really can only think of one part.
Speaker 5: I can think of it. I can think of a few things.
Speaker 4: I think there's maybe one part, but I think I think every part that the dog was in he was useful. Be Like, I think there's one part where like I guess it was coming along it was like, well you do that, I guess because you're you're coming along with us, you know. But I think I think they used crypto very well, like using it like an animal in a movie. I think he was like the best problem.
Speaker 5: In the movie at all, especially when you again, when you keep doing when you keep rebooting stuff like try something different, and so I.
Speaker 4: Think there adding yeah, new stuff.
Speaker 5: The only thing I was thinking of is I feel bad for people that don't know funk all about Superman because this is like you were just dropped in the middle of a ten episode series and you're like, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: The what this ice thing? What the fuck is this? What is this the force of Solitude?
Speaker 1: Like when they built that, by the way, oh they made like what's in a practical set?
Speaker 4: What do you what do you mean they built this? Like, oh, you mean like when they're actually on the Yeah, when they're in it, not the thing that right, Well, they coming in and out of the ground, like the an asshole money on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was I would figure like you would just see G everything right quite frankly, you would probably even see G fucking the people. Why not at this point I have an AI generated Superman movie. But yeah, I know what you mean, I think, but it was fun.
Speaker 4: You have to if you the thing is, it's hard, like think about it from if you have no idea, Like you know, I've heard all about Superman. I know Superman is, but I don't know anything about Superman. It's hard to live in a world where you don't know that forces of solitude without understanding like I need especially this this job. This doesn't one thing that I criticized alast superhero, Like why is every fucking superhero goddamn genius for the most part stupid? That annoys the funk out of me.
Speaker 5: So it's like one of those things where I feel like a lot of times it's unnecessary to make so many of them geniuses, And okay, you have to assume that by this thing existing, you know, but like also there's just a lot because like.
Speaker 4: You know, you didn't build the fortress, but it's like even maintaining it well he has robots to do that, so all that is Kryptonian bullshit, but it's still stupid. But yeah, it's there's a lot. There's a lot to soak in if you're beginning thrown in.
Speaker 1: It is a lot like when I first when I saw it, it was like the first thirty the first I think twenty minutes, I was like, whoa, they're really throwing you into the defend listen. And then like after it, I was like, oh, okay, I kind of summ. That's the thing that kind of blew my mind about is because I don't know any of this ship, you know, and I don't know anything about the Superman robots or fucking and the Enginet. I don't know any of these any of this, And somehow, like by the end of it, I was like I kind of understood it, Like I didn't get lost at all, which to which to me is you're not stupid insane, You're not stupid. No, But like it's it's that's a lot for a movie to do, Like Spider Man three was a lot to juggle for like a direct or, a director and a writing team. So to me, like this is full. The only thing that I think I wanted more information on that. I still don't quite understand.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 1: Look spoilers from here on, Like just let's just we're not gonna spoil everything, but like just understand you tread lightly. Okay, skip to the questions if you want. Lex has like a demon operating his fucking gondola or whatever in the fucking pocket universe.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is that? It's like a.
Speaker 1: Faceless, like leather faced guy with like do you see that he had? He called him something, he called him mister handsome, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: That's the only thing?
Speaker 4: How how is that out of more when he could be hit black nose together and created a pocket I'm not saying how many people were dude.
Speaker 1: The fact that that place was full, I.
Speaker 4: Was like, I'm not saying that's so many citizens.
Speaker 1: I'm totally I'm totally willing to go with Like, sure, he's a genius. He could make a pocket universe. That's insane, but whatever, it's a superman. I'm I'm totally I'm I'm buying it. It's fine. But like I it's not so much that it didn't make sense to me. It's just more like that's an objectively very almost honestly, it was the most interesting thing to me in the entire movie was that he had this like leather faced demon operating a gondola in a pocket dimension and there's no explanation. There's not even like a passing remark of like who he is or why he is or anything.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I want to know about this guy? Is he from the comics? I looked it up.
Speaker 1: I can't find anything, So now I'm extra interested. I'm like, what the who is this? Who is mister?
Speaker 4: Answer? It might be?
Speaker 1: It was driving me crazy. Spot you guys saw that thing though, right, a slender man, and he's like barely shown. He's like there's maybe like an ironically seven seconds of footage of him in the movie.
Speaker 4: There might be a little borer. There's also I think I think there's probably less. Yeah, body rides like a couple of times.
Speaker 1: He rides a couple of times, there's a full there's a wide shot where he's like kind of visible, but it's like, you know.
Speaker 4: But for me, the scene that took me out of it was like maybe it was like this is insane with the monkeys. That seems so ridiculous, so crazy.
Speaker 1: I liked it because I liked it because it was it was the second that happens, You're like, Okay, it's gonna be this is ridiculous, and it's fine because, like to me, I'm thinking a lot of the time, like as I'm watching it, it's like this is not grounded at all, and I'm totally about that. I'm kind of bored with grounded stuff anyway. It's like whatever, that's fine, I'm into it because there's tons of problem there's a there's actually a lot of problems that I would have with it if I was thinking of it from like a grounded perspective, like the whole like the whole system that he comes up with to fight Superman as Ultraman or whatever, where he's like, oh, I'm gonna memorize like a million martial arts moves and then give them a code name and then teach it to this guy and then scream them out at him and then he'll do them where he's like B three one six or whatever. It's like he's not smart enough to just like make a computer do this, you know what I mean, Like kind of if you're thinking of it from that perspective of like a grounded, like why would you be smart enough to memorize all these things but not smart enough.
Speaker 4: To build something better than the computer? Well, well the way that's well, yeah, that's what I thought of it.
Speaker 1: I thought of it as like I want to showboat and I want to also I want to be responsible. I want to Superman, I want to play the video game. Yeah, I don't want to make a thing do it.
Speaker 4: So I respect it.
Speaker 1: It's absurd, but it's comic y, it's and I appreciate that. It's like, you know what, it felt like. It felt like a Saturday morning. It felt like the animated series.
Speaker 4: It felt like and I was like, I like this, this is like refreshing, this is like a cool tone. That's what it was.
Speaker 1: It that, yeah was.
Speaker 5: It was very clear, especially even with the with the score. It gives you the nostalgia from the old one, which was a lot more.
Speaker 4: Lighthearted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so it's like I'm complete, even though I, you know, said like I personally like Man of Steel and like that's I I really like that movie. I wouldn't want them to make Man of Steel too, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I already had that movie that's kind of how I feel about The Batman. Honestly, like I like the Batman, but like looking forward to the second one, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't love that movie so much. It's crazy, really, I love that The new one, the Newest One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that movie. It.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he, I think he, I think he. I think he's the best Batman we've had. I think as a person portraying a character the character from the comics.
Speaker 1: Means yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Of course, obviously Arkham Batman is the best Batman ever, because.
Speaker 1: Clearly Lego Batman will learn that he's great too. Though I haven't actually seen that movie.
Speaker 4: Great too. It's actually really good movie. Actually it's really fun. It's a really fun movie.
Speaker 5: But I was really because I was like, I don't want to see the ship. My my buddy was like, let's go see it, and I was, I don't to see this ship. It was actually really fun, really fun. Yeah, probably check. I like the Lego movie, and he's kind of in that he shows up for.
Speaker 4: A bit of complaint and he leaves, and I think, I think, like when it comes to as far as life actually might be right, I think he's the best one. I think you're probably like none. I think he's the best one. I think a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Only like an affleck but like, I don't think he's given.
Speaker 4: And I don't know why they like Ben. I love Benefic as an actor and as a person. Yeah, it's stupid. It goes on so fucking long. It's like, dude, and to me, while it's not, it's one and done for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't need more of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I appre it is wild. How much should they cut out of that movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They cut They cut a whole movie out of that it is it isn't And how much they rewrote? There's so many rights. Are Josh Whedon.
Speaker 1: Egregious dude, It's amazing that he ever had a career. Really, Like I honestly, I like Firefly quite good. Yeah, the Firefly was like the right team and he was working with a good cast and presumably other writers because like no man, like.
Speaker 4: There's no Firefly. He made Buffy, right, I didn't watch.
Speaker 5: That was his name before like anything, like because a good show, but like I never watched it.
Speaker 4: He's he's a huge I love Buffy. I love Buffy, but I watched you watch it? With your sisters.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 5: It's basically just like anything that's like even I just don't watch it. Uh So Cabin in the Woods was fun, super fun. Yeah, Okay, I like them a lot. I like that movie a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then he I think just because of Avengers, which he's not responsible for it, at least not in my opinion, but that was like, oh, he can handle this. So then when you saw what he did to Justice League or anything, I was just like, I think there was a he got lucky with Avengers.
Speaker 4: It was just there. It was set up.
Speaker 5: I feel like it was gonna do well regardless, just because all these superhero I probably could have been better, because it's not one of those movies.
Speaker 4: You want to really go back and watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So but just with the coming together for the first time, it was gonna be hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You could have had anybody directly. You could have had fucking David Lynch direct that and make it completely fucking insane.
Speaker 5: Okay, see now you see that's alter nightmare setting. Like if you're saying I need to make a cohesive movie about superheroes and David Lynch, go.
Speaker 1: I want iron Man to Dream.
Speaker 4: You're like David. David Lynch makes a Spider Man movie, and Spider Man never puts his suit on. It's just a process of him trying to put his suit on, but dealing with like several panic at that and dreamed and Spider with pajamas on.
Speaker 1: I love David Lynch, but like that would be crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean he was.
Speaker 1: Gonna, he was gonna he was gonna direct fucking what is it? Uh, that Star Wars movie, the third one, the episode three? Yeah no, not episode three? Sorry no no? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that one.
Speaker 4: That would have been.
Speaker 1: George Lucas was like, I want George Lucas was like, I want you to direct. He invited him over. He's like, I want you to direct this, and he was you don't know the story where he's like George Lucas invited him over to his house or something and because he wanted to talk to him about directing it, because gege Lucas didn't want to direct it and he wanted was like, oh, I want you to do it because you're he loved David Lynch or whatever. And he took him out to like he drove him around like to get food in his ridiculous car it's like insane, like I'm Star Wars money, Fuck you money car And he was trying to explain E walks to him, and David Lynch was like, it was a nightmare.
Speaker 4: I didn't understand a lick of what he was saying. That is crazy for David David Lynch. He so disrespected David, just like, oh, they're like tiny little bear people in their own siety. He said, it's weird you ever like had a dream that didn't stop. It was like, dude, shut the shut up.
Speaker 1: Well he was like, he was like, I didn't understand. I didn't. He was trying. He showed me a drawing and it scared me. I had nightmares for weeks. That's crazy crazy.
Speaker 4: I love Twin Peaks. Season two is such a fucking insane situation of a show. I'm like, what is.
Speaker 1: That's not his fault, though, technically I season two of Twin Peaks was the network being like, we have a we have to answer the fucking question that he's set up in one. No, but like, the whole point of the show is the mystery, Like you're the whole point was that you're never gonna find out. And then so he was like well that's the driving and so they solve it in like the first three episodes, and then the rest of the show is like, I don't know, this guy has amnesia or something like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Crazy, that's what happened with the I guess so I didn't good fucking show.
Speaker 1: I've heard great things about it. First season is great. The second season is interesting.
Speaker 5: I heard I've heard it, and I heard when it when it came back, people were like, holy shit, I remember.
Speaker 1: Like it's very much a parody of like soap operas. It's very much like Gotcha. It's not like a tongue in cheek like scary movie parody, but it's like clearly like trying to I.
Speaker 4: Know, there's a band full of Simpsons references from Twin Peaks, Like basically, whenever something was insane, I'm like, oh, I think this is Twin Peaks kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of things where I'm like, okay, but yeah, yeah, So I never got around to it. But there's this show that's out right now. Damn, I can't remember that chick's name.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 4: She was in a fun she was an American pie Uh, it's damn it. It's like A. I think it's like A. She's the one that she has curly hair and she was like kind of mundane. I don't know, man, fuck she's in a show right now that I think it has to do with A. It's like a gambling term. God damn it. The only reason I'm bringing it up right now.
Speaker 1: Is because Gambit. Is that a movie Vegas?
Speaker 4: Not that one? Fun I'm I'm retarded.
Speaker 5: A Peacock show anyway, it's on Peacock.
Speaker 4: There's somebody knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Season two is coming to Peacock soon.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I can't believe that got Axel Axles in it. I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see that stupid fucking designed live action dude, how did they show? Yeah, there's there's clip.
Speaker 4: There's at least.
Speaker 1: Like there's at least like a three second shot in the trailer of like Axel, Like A look good? I mean no, Like I don't know the answer to that question, because yes, it looks like Axel, but no, but of course it doesn't look good.
Speaker 4: It looks stupid.
Speaker 1: But I'm so excited for it, Like like I didn't give a shit about the first thas that I didn't watch it, but uh, knowing that Axel's gonna be there, it is exciting. But yeah, so what the fuck were we talking about before I even super Man?
Speaker 4: Is this? That is?
Speaker 1: So? I don't know if that's the clip exactly, but yeah, that's that's definitely like that's a set photo, I think. But the clip is hilarious. I don't think you'll be able to look it up on your own though. That's like a three second clip. Maybe maximally you'd have to skim through the trailer. It's so absurd, but.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, it looks it looks like how you would imagine AXL. Again, that's fucking big wheel right there? Man, that big wheel.
Speaker 1: Good. That's a good shot. God man, God blessed. Such a fucking ridiculous concept. How can I make a car but most dangerous, the most dangerous car?
Speaker 4: Way to have a car.
Speaker 1: I know, it's like get ripped, like the wind is in your getting hit with bugs?
Speaker 4: What did he get ripped apart? Like what the wheels veered too much? He would just get ripped into two pieces. I don't think about it unless he has the strongest sockets on his body.
Speaker 1: Well, he is the axle. You have to remember he is the.
Speaker 5: Axle, and the axle is completely exposed.
Speaker 4: If he goes over a bump, all that pasture is going right into his mid take. You can't think of it.
Speaker 1: This is that's it's clearly Superman, you know what I mean, it's clearly like whatever, he can make a pocket Universe. Yeah, you know, it's fine. It's fine that he's an axle man. Yeah. Whatever.
Speaker 4: There's questions.
Speaker 1: But by the way, again, if you've we haven't spoiled anything. But I do want to one actual spoiler here for Superman. I'm giving you heads up five four three two one wild That hot girl just kills Benjamin Yahoo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was yea.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, yeah, that is crazy. He's like, oh, you won't kill me, and she's like.
Speaker 1: I'm not Superman, like Isabellahmer said. And that's why the shot it was good to the match cut of like the the Seltzer coming into the drink when he hits the ground Man.
Speaker 4: You can really appreciate her in Justice League and then Justice League. Oh Hawk Girl, Yeah, the same, it's not the same. Hot girl though they're they're always there.
Speaker 1: I think he's just talking about the character in general.
Speaker 4: Character. Yeah, we don't. It's not like if I said Flash it doesn't matter of the time about Barry on the Wally West it matters.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm sure, I'm I might one. Are they connected or are they sequel series? Like what's the like Justice? Are they sequel series like Justice justicing on them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it's like Batman the anime series and the New Adventures of Batman or whatever. Yeah, but they but these where the arts style changes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but but they also if it's like a direct follow up, like it's not like it wasn't like, oh.
Speaker 1: It's Justice League ship who didn't basically yeah okay, okay, yeah, yeah, it's super I guess.
Speaker 5: And this is interesting around that time, that was when when when John Stewart became the favorite Green Lantern, you know, because like it was always like, oh, how Jordan's default, and then people like they would do voting and stuff online and ship and they're like, yeah, fucking John Stewart.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: It just was good enough that the dynamic was good. Fucking Phil Lamar, he's a good classic goaded I was.
Speaker 4: Ship out of fucking hot girl. Yeah, I was like, damn hot girl.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of a little mixed race baby too. Yeah, yeah, I'm a big fan. I'm a big fan of that that crew. Mister terrific. And he was.
Speaker 4: So good in the movie. God damn it. This is a good cool Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: He was any good. I loved. I love Nathan Fillion. I'm always gonna love Nathan Fillions. I was like, you, guys, a green lantern who's a dickhead is cool.
Speaker 4: It makes me sad because I wish it should have been him instead of Reynolds. It should have been him instead of Reynolds. But the problem is that he's told I'm happy. I'm happy that it was him playing Guy more than How. I feel like he embodies Guy better than How. But he could have easily been what he could have been House Stewart.
Speaker 1: Jan Nathan Fillian's very likable, and if you're gonna have a character that is a jerk, it's good to have somebody like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was a twat, he was a I love it. I love how all these things are just fingers. Yeah, yeah, it's it's one of those things. Though it's like it it again.
Speaker 5: If you don't know it, you can't appreciate what Hawk Girl did if you don't really know who those people are and that all they do is kill people like that is that is what they do. They people up, and so like if you don't know, like that's why it's like it does drop.
Speaker 1: You into satisfactory. But you know what it reminded me of. It reminded me of like Star Wars literally, like like how that that first movie begins with like here's a bunch of fucking lore whatever, and then like and then you're just kind of and you're just kind of expected, like, Okay, people are doing things.
Speaker 4: Oh, these guys were beefing for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Fears of Warriors in the in the in the universe, Jerry, y'all know, y'all know how much I love that franchise, and y'all just be sitting on it my face all, look, I get it right.
Speaker 4: It's fucking fifty years.
Speaker 1: Its like a fencing class at a senior center.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 4: It's comically, but it's really not good face and the ganxy.
Speaker 1: Now and then the camera cuts.
Speaker 4: It just bothers me.
Speaker 5: Because in the seventies, so kung fu movies, even like a regular even the movie like The Warriors, there's just better action.
Speaker 4: There's action was already picking up. So it was just weird. It was just weird. My god, oh this fucking the New York guy like, oh oh, what a weird fantasy version of New York. This is gay, no war Warrior, he is insane. It was just that it was just missing, you know, all the good It was just New York. If the sixties kept going, that's cool. If you didn't, if they didn't derail the problems fantasy. I love I love that movie. I'm not shitting on it. I'm just like like, oh, brother, because I'm like, you're just thinking he's like that we're talking about start exactly.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just saying in the seventies the action was already picking up. I'm just be I can't even think of a better word, not flabbering, something better than that.
Speaker 4: The problem is that, oh shitty that The problem is that all the money went into creating the tiny fucking stuff of the ships. I've seen kids fight better. That's what I understand. I understand. But also the guy that had that Vader suit On clearly wasn't okay. That was his real breathing, Like that was his real breathing.
Speaker 1: That wasn't in the script. It was. It was just like I like, I like how this is coming across. This guy's dying and this apparatus. He's like actor, actor, this is this is an this is an inspired choice.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna pay you more inspired. What you're making is a really inspired choice. I'd like you to keep doing it.
Speaker 1: And he's in the mask like he's actually screaming for help, but it's not coming through, and.
Speaker 4: Fucking Obi Wan is concerned.
Speaker 5: That's why he's like petrified, like I think I'm fighting a dead man and he's dying.
Speaker 4: This is a cadver.
Speaker 1: He needs help.
Speaker 4: And he's just like, no, come on, Jorry, I'm gotcha. We're only doing one take.
Speaker 1: We gotta go if you if you fix it, if you help him, it'll ruin the shot we have if you help him.
Speaker 4: He gets out that suing He's like, I really don't know if I can go back and do this. Don't be a fucking bitch. I'm like, screw the help, you know, like the little part right there, like he's screaming. But it's dude, I love the look. I love that movie with all my heart. I love I love the Star Wars movies all my heart. I'm definitely way more connected to the prequels than I am to the original trilogy. Original Trilogy is it is what it is. Episode five one of the best movies ever. Episode four change sci fi forever. It's never gonna be the same without that movie. Sure, Episode six whatever has really cool parts in it.
Speaker 5: They've had a cold fighting seen at the ends kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Set's cool. I like, you know, it's very dark, it's lit well.
Speaker 1: It pays everything off.
Speaker 4: It's fine. But I just I think those movies.
Speaker 1: It's the return of the whatever the call. I always get it confused because I remember that scene in BioShock where they show it well.
Speaker 4: It's just what it just boils or blood.
Speaker 1: No, it's just like because I have such a low affiliation or association with those movies, but I have a high affiliation with BioShock. And in BioShock Infinite, they're like opening the portals into different realities and there's one where it's like the opening night of Revenge of the Jedi, because that was the original working title, and like the idea is like, oh, that's like a different plane or whatever. But so that's the only association I have with Avenge. So I always think Revenge of the Jedi. I see and then they and then they use it again. It was like a Revenge of the Sith, and so it fucks me up always, but I love that movie.
Speaker 4: Man. I think the movies are so special. But they open with like these like lord dumps. Basically, like they open with like fucking.
Speaker 1: Everybody's running. They're running and they're in space and shit's crazy and it's like paragraphs actually, like straight up like long ass paragraphs, and then the movie starts and you're just like deal with it. And that's kind of how this movie is. It's not really that crazy because it's like they do it. They set it up kind of nice with the three three hundred and three centuries, three decades, three years, three minutes. It's kind of nice. It's succinct. It gives you a lot in a little but like it is kind of like WHOA. Remember when I first saw it, I was like, no, I don't know if I'm gonna like this. And then and then it kind of turned around kind of pretty immediately, yeah, which is nice, but it.
Speaker 4: Is it's a it's a fun movie. It's a fun movie. I'm happy for Superman fans finally eating Man. It's been a while, you guys have had a rough go.
Speaker 1: Really, to put this into perspective, my entire lifetime has gone by without a good Superman movie, like like a like an authentically like.
Speaker 5: Propably one that people are like, I would saymously unanimously happy with, because even like somebody like me that you know, prefers, I still, like I said, heavy biased.
Speaker 1: I mean, I kind of like Man of Steel. I just don't think it's a very It's kind of the same way that I like like Halo five to me, you know what I mean, Like this is a damn good video game.
Speaker 4: He's not I don't hate Man Steel at all at all. He's very not spied not he's not inspiring to you and stuff like that, and it's like that's the point of this character for me, But it's not.
Speaker 10: Yea.
Speaker 4: I also just like Cavil a lot. I really like Henry cavi I like, like, I think Henry Cavill could have easily done this role as well. Too good. But the problem is that he's just not he's old. Now he's older. Now do you think he can do? You think he can do?
Speaker 1: I don't think he could have.
Speaker 4: Actually, he doesn't look that old, especially with camera magic. Like that's true. But he fucking dude, the problem is that he can't get that kind of mass on the problem Uh fucking short scientology guy Tom Cruise. He looks looks like Clay. He looks like he looks.
Speaker 1: He's playing Clay Face in that movie.
Speaker 4: He looks, he looks, he looks rough. Now, man, fucking yeah, he was superld.
Speaker 1: He's sixty one. He's super fucking old. He's a life of just stress and seeking out stress. But oh, I'm gonna dive from a plane fifteen times in a row to get this shot right.
Speaker 5: He's an idiot, but like, hey, he plays the significantly younger characters. What I'm saying, I feel like I'm I'm you know, I just first of all, I feel bad for Cable because I just feel like that's he just got.
Speaker 4: Screwed over by fucking Warner Brothers. Really Warner Brothers Snyder being like, we need you to like be sure the Rock really fucked him over to the Rock shot. Really I would.
Speaker 5: I would definitely The Rock and Warner Brothers, because I'm sure Warner Brothers would have probably tried to do something for Yeah the Rock more than If the Rock.
Speaker 4: Yeah fuck the Rock. Ass Man. I thought he was gonna come back. I was like, oh, this is really cool, and then it's like, oh no, never mind. Like a weeks later, it's like no, Son is like, hey man, sorry, yeah, we're not doing this. Man, it sucks. I mean, you know, it is what it is. Though it's hey, Superman, people are fine. Hopefully you guys get a good sequel.
Speaker 5: It doesn't seem like Superman supposed to in this universe that we live in, supposed to have good, steady stuff on live action.
Speaker 4: So I feel like something bad is gonna happen. I don't want to have a Superman movie, though, I want him to be a point in the rest of the movies. Like I that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of what they're setting it up. I don't because the next thing is what is Clay Facer is a horror movie, which is that's fucking cool.
Speaker 4: Is really interesting they're doing. They're doing different archetypes of movies, and I think that is a fucking thing. That Marvel just missed the bucket on entirely. Yeah, not everything, every movie movie, every single movie. They feel they got a little bit from that first and it's like all the same, you know what happened fucking uh gun.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's it's not his fault. It's like he made the Guardian's movies and they were really good, and then everybody was like, let's do that, and then but they don't know how to do it. They don't know, like they're not there, not equipped.
Speaker 4: They shouldn't do that. There's a problem. They just shouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 1: Doing it for everybody. But it's you know, you know how it works, Yeah, exactly, that's successful.
Speaker 4: The reason why the reason why I Winter Soldier works is because Win a Soldier is a different kind of movie. It's a spy filler movie. The Skin does a captain American movie that works.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it doesn't need to be every movie doesn't need to be, but they're doing that together. It's kind how I feel about Man of Steel, to be honest. Yeah, yeah, it's about.
Speaker 1: I think I think because I think he said even that, like we'd love to have I wonder if Henry will come back as like a like Bizarro or something or like or like.
Speaker 4: Already have already though maybe that'd be cool he came back, that'd be dope. And he's being a piss on of courts with that.
Speaker 1: Really anybody like I think I could I could see him playing like a lot of people.
Speaker 4: You should have been Jimmy Olsen. They fucked up.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, I don't know he's he looks Harry Kevil looks like an absolute Batman next to everybody.
Speaker 4: I can't understand how I'm getting so much pussy by the way I'm reading it. It's amazing. Absolute Batman looks. It's amazing you're actually reading it. Absolute Batman is the best. It looks so stupid. Comic book run in maybe like ten years. It looks so dumb today. Derek like jokers wearing babies. You're hooking me man, Dere Derek, Derek, Derek, I'm Derek. I'm not kidding. I'm not kidding what I tell you. That's Derek. I'm not kidding. I tell you this. It is literally phenomenal. The Absolute Universe is the absolute in the Ultimate Universe are so good. I'm so sad they're gonna touch the main universes of comics like. It makes me like I wake up at night upset that that's gonna happen. Is it as good as you? Me and dupree? How do I explain it? Absolutely the ultimate Spider Man comic line right now? Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't touch base with that. I can't touch base with that. Is that a movie?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Yes, of course it's me. It's with his name, wow, and yeah that's what that is?
Speaker 1: Like, remember, I just remember the name. And I just felt like, like, why I only watch a movie if it's as good as you many films.
Speaker 4: Man, it's like six eight four hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Owen Wilson as Batman would be amazing.
Speaker 4: That would be different. But I would watch it joke or joke. Wow, he's so dude, he's so a battering all of the main villains in a university. And then Vince Vaughan is there. Vit Von's jokes always there. I can't stand him. I like him because I'm a joker. I guess I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't. To me, he doesn't act. He's just He's just him. He's just.
Speaker 1: The thing that bothers me about him, is like, and I really didn't have a problem with him until he was on Kurby Enthusiasm because when he was on Curby Enthusiasm, he plays a character who's not him, which is very distracting because every celebrity on that show plays like a heightened, like satirical version of themselves. But then Vince Vaughan is there and he's like, it's me Marty Funkauser, and it's like, you're Vince Vaughn. What you is it? Because this implies that this is like a cinematic universe now where like Vince Vaughn doesn't exist, but his movies are real. I don't it's dumb. It's a really pissed me.
Speaker 4: Off Immediately, it sounds like something that Vince Vaughan would do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me come in here and that let me come in here and ruin your show real quick.
Speaker 4: I know he begged for that. He begged for it to be the way it is.
Speaker 1: I do want to be friends with you, please, He's that's.
Speaker 4: Right, read absolute Batman.
Speaker 5: Well, my stupid fucking friend that owns a comic shop actually like termed me well because I asked him, was like, hey man, you're gonna read Absolute Batman. He's like, I don't give fuck, and I was just like all right, Like his his tone made me feel like, okay, whatever.
Speaker 4: He's like he's a boomer. That's why he was like old comments and dude, I opened. When I saw Batman had a battle axe in his chest where his symbol was, I was like, I'm here, I'm present.
Speaker 1: That sounds of it absurd. I can't imagine so much more crazy. I get it, like because I'm interested.
Speaker 5: I loved Thomas Wayne and Flashpoint and because it was just uh and and Flashpoint.
Speaker 4: Bruce dies and then so his dad Thomas becomes Batman, and that motherfucker is justniac.
Speaker 1: That's a idea.
Speaker 4: But the Absolute is pretty much the universe is made because dark Side creates the universe. So everything instead of the universe is going to be based on hope, but it usually it's all based off like fear. Its created. He created the university and he did the Absolute power event and then afterwards dark Side like found the the you know the source wall is right because you read fucking yeah, he went beyond the source wall. And made his own universe, and it's like everything is fucked, Like who else Barry Allen dies so he never had a chance. Oh no, it's not very I think Jay Garrett dies, never becomes the Flash. Bruce Wayne's dad dies only and he's a social worker. So he dies at a zoom protecting everybody zoo who kills him like some of someone comes into Pelicans. He's a he's a teacher. Instead. He doesn't become a he doesn't become a soul. He has to becoming a surgeon. He becomes a teacher. So he like he goes on a school trip with all the kids, like after Bruce wins like an event because he creates like some sort of really cool technology and he goes on a school trip with them and their money. They're not rich. He's not become Batman. So he's just he's yeah, he's just really smart. And what you call and he goes, you have a batmobile? Yeah, but it's not. It's not a high tech batmobile.
Speaker 1: It's just brutal.
Speaker 4: He's just running with it's it's that everybody's running really fast. He's running really fast. I would love to make us Flintstones car dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how do you stand your feet off?
Speaker 4: I think starting up the car is fine. Breaking is the part that's like crazy. I think you drop a bunch of anchor exactly, drop a bunch of bricks that are tied to the back of your cars. You stopped, that's crazy. I gotta stock, gotta turn, I gotta slow down a mile and a half.
Speaker 3: I ran out of an anchor fluid. My anchor fluid is run out. Thinking of lifting an anchor out and dropping your car. He dropped the anchor. Yeah, got you.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yeah, so fucking heavy as an anchor. Look about heavy anchor.
Speaker 1: I think they're varied weight.
Speaker 4: They yes, the average anchor, average cruise line or anchor. How about you, like, for like a ship, Yeah, like what like maybe I like but like eighteen.
Speaker 1: Pounds minimum minimum for sure.
Speaker 4: Eighteen pounds he said that would float. Probably eighteen pounds, but maybe thirty thirty sees like a fucking safe place sometime.
Speaker 1: Man, it's like a ton I want minimum, Like just a sniper just to get you right now, like whenever you say something that stupid, just all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: I would for the miss. There's no someone's after me.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't that would be your life would completely change.
Speaker 4: Yes, it would, because I know I've cooked. I know I'm cooked at that moment, You're just gonna change. Why not just be the same you you would live, You would live your life completely differently.
Speaker 1: I would not if you found out that people were out there, if you if you're if you were like the people at the at the end of Breaking Bad Room, he convinced those two guys to with laser pointers to pretend like they were snipers. Oh right, yeah, you'd be fucked.
Speaker 4: I feel like that wouldn't change because I at that moment it's whatever. Well, look'n sleep eventually, and they're gonna get meta.
Speaker 1: We gotta move on. We gotta move on to questions. We gotta move on to questions. Sure, talking a while, human's good, it's fun. Uh, they're making lanterns. I guess next. I cannot wait. It's all of them, after all.
Speaker 4: Of them, after clay Face, I think I don't have confidence. Lantern is gonna be a show? Though, that's gonna be a show. Clay Face be a movie, Yeah, is gonna be a show. Oh well, that's why I feel like I mean person That's why I felt like Superman should have been Yes, but you know it can't.
Speaker 5: But I'm also yeah, I'm also that's just me being like I think all this would benefit being a show.
Speaker 1: I know, I know all of it can't be, but I know most in most things like this.
Speaker 4: Would like what I think. I think, even like as much as I don't like the way that you've done the MCU Spider Man, I think a show would have been a wet but it would have been a better got to a better point with his would have been a show maybe because of the fact that, like, it's just more time for us to like, live with those characters, give us like a twelve season show, twelve episode show.
Speaker 1: If I don't like anybody in those movies. Man, the more I think about the time Holland movies like, the less I like them, like deeply.
Speaker 4: I'm like Ned, I'm like, you suck. I'm unfortunate. I don't think I don't think that's a problem Ned.
Speaker 1: Ned started completely docile to me, but since I don't know, there's something about him where like look at this fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: I don't like him.
Speaker 1: I hate you.
Speaker 4: I don't like fucking I can't wait. Flash made me angry. Bro. I was like, really it was bad because it was like replacement bullshit where I'm like, oh my god, why is he brown? I mean, I just go to the military and then come back like lose his legs. Have like a really epic moment to me. It's like and then he's like, look at this guy. This guy is gonna get killed on me. His friends are gonna shoot him. I don't mind if he like say, okay, he's he's I just I hate that he's not intimidating. That was kind of his only identity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they didn't even have to make him like physically intimidating, but like they could have made him intimidating in a different way too.
Speaker 5: Anyway, did you uh did you the Punisher Jigsaw? Like that guy's he's not huge, right, he's tall, suited, Like he's like he's an intimidating person just by like being a very but he's not like jacked and all whatever.
Speaker 4: But like, did you watch the Punny's Intimidating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's intimidating like that. What is it? Like that downsing droom guy at the Town Center with the big balls that he was hanging out.
Speaker 4: No, he's fat. That I was fascinating.
Speaker 1: You know if that guy trailing at you, that guy barreled at you down a narrow alley, Oh yeah it's.
Speaker 4: You, he would be I think it's get caught in like a place.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you go down a narrow alleys. It doesn't continue to narrow. But no, but I like that idea that is, like it's all growing. It's a more narrow place eventually, but like he gets through one area and it's like a walking area, but then a second to get close to an architect. Thought I should keep this making this out. You got some guy, some guy with really big balls, is gonna chase after some other guy.
Speaker 1: Was actually such a psychotic decision to make. I don't think I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: That in my life because we're already talking about a guy with big red balls, so like, what the whatever?
Speaker 1: He's real though, anyway, it was.
Speaker 4: It was cool. If you want, I regret not taking a picture. I regretted so much.
Speaker 1: Anyway, move on to some questions right there. Move on to some questions from our patriots over our patreon dot com slash the snark Tank. You can go over there. There's a bunch of tears. Snark tank dot, uh, snark tank dot. Shoop shop is the shop. The shop is shop. Totally fucking myself up there. Yeah, I go over there for merch and what have you?
Speaker 4: What is this just some cum suckers?
Speaker 1: I am the.
Speaker 4: Song at the end punk the punk rocker song. What what are they called?
Speaker 1: The Teddy Bears is the band? Oh, you're talking about the band in the universe, the Mighty crab Joys.
Speaker 4: I think I'm pretty punk rock. I like they crab joy like anything.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: You can't be that unaware of how stupid.
Speaker 1: Now he just likes I love. That's my favorite scene in the movie. I think is him like him and Lowe is talking in that scene.
Speaker 4: That's a good scene. I like that bitch. But it's a good scene. What do you mean which one? You know? This is like what her He's like, you know, I am doing new stuf, dude is He's like, he's trying to be like, yeah, I means she's busting his balls. He I know, I know, I know the scene, all the interviews she is.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about the interview. I'm talking about the scene where they're like in the in the apartment and that's when the dimensional impass is.
Speaker 4: That's that's a really really cool scene fighting.
Speaker 1: Well, I just like the again, this is what I was talking about when I was just like everything everything pays off, like Crypto pays off, not only from like like why is he behaving this way? Oh you find out why? Oh him destroying mister Terrific's ball things. That plays into the final fight, even just like the punk rock line plays into the end. Everything feeds in and I'm like, this is a really impressive, Like it's a messy movie for sure, Like it's definitely that's nowhere near perfect. I don't even think it's I don't think it's my favorite James Gunn film. It's not my favorite. Uh it's not my favorite superhero like Spider Man two is thrown unthrown for me. But as a script, I was actually impressed by just how much was in there and how little I got lost and how much everything like mad like guy Guy got a scene the only person that was like why are you here? And I wonder if you'll even know if you'll even recognize this person. I know, you know what I'm gonna say at the Daily Planet. At the Daily Planet, the group of reporters that are there, there are there's Jimmy Olsen, there's Perry White, the Chief, There's Cat Grant, who is just weirdly, she's just hot, just roving hot, just a roving, massive hot. They all go onto the UFO and I love that guy who's like, where's my seat? But like they go, they all go into mister terrifics UFO and then like when Superman says the day, they're all celebrating, and I was looking at that scene and I was like, there's just a black dude in that UFO who has no lines, who is who they bring along and he's just there and he's like sell Brady with everybody is if he did anything, and it's so weird because he's just I get like, I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know if he was. I love the where's my seat guy? That was funny, Like where's my seat? Why don't have a seat? Literally asked purposely, Hey, is there enough seats for me?
Speaker 1: And they were like yeah, sure. The delivery on the panic in that line was great. That was that was That was one that got me.
Speaker 4: Where's my seat?
Speaker 1: But I'm so I just remember being like, who is that guy?
Speaker 5: It might have been just you know, he was definitely kind of there because they could they couldn't cut around right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like we can't. I'm sorry, dude, but it's so funny because it's.
Speaker 4: Just like they're all celebrating.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like I heard this story a long time ago about like the Friends finale, where like they were like they were they were shooting The Friends finale and they were all like hugging and crying or whatever. And then because Paul Rudd was added into the cast, like very very late, like in the last season or something, he joins me and he's like, we did it, guys, And he said like they didn't think it was very funny, which is awesome, makes it ten times funny.
Speaker 4: Always gotta make a big he's always gotta be like he's I gotta I love Paul.
Speaker 1: I gotta do.
Speaker 4: Something here that doesn't that doesn't need to be only starting to look old. It's weird, I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like what the hell he found the curse? Because everybody was like, oh, he's a vampire, clearly, And he finally broke the seal.
Speaker 1: He's almost weird al recently where I was like, he's even talking old and that made me sad. Yeah, like you could tell it's kind of like it's slower and like there's silo. Certain syllables are like, oh man, that's so sad. I don't want to see this. You're you're dead to me? Now, do you officially die?
Speaker 4: Because I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want to see any more of this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's gonna be weird when there's certain people that I'm gonna feel.
Speaker 4: That Will Smith when I saw this, Will finally be like old with a gun and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I was never gonna It's a shame that Will Smith already died though, I mean, yeah, he slapped him so hard he died. He's not doing any cringe freeze aisles anywhere.
Speaker 4: I'd like, pretty girls.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the freestyle that they did?
Speaker 4: I just saw. I just saw his new song that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean that's not great either, but like that freestyle is it's crazy. Even though I'm in action sta sometimes I'm an act bizarre and he's like, dude, it's it. It made me realize. I'm not gonna say that. I was gonna say there's some positive about the death penalty, but.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Someone rapping badly was put to death.
Speaker 1: It was the first time I've ever heard something that was that Like. It reminded me of like the fucking the trump Cipher that Eminem did, but somehow worse.
Speaker 4: It's somehow not bad though, Like it goes on too long, but he's rapping well.
Speaker 1: I think you should go to the Hammer Museum and run around with your eyes closed.
Speaker 4: I think it's crazy. I think that I think it went on too long. That's an awfully hot coffee pot, and then he still turns it into a good sixteen. I'm like, look, it probably not.
Speaker 5: He talks about him being orange rock fist, and I'm like, bro' that shit sucked.
Speaker 4: I don't like that sh it. It went on too long.
Speaker 5: It was fucking I mean, it's good if you enjoy like slam poetry, if you enjoy shit and garbage and and shit water slam poetry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, slam.
Speaker 4: Should am a lot, but his rapability is fucking stupendous, unfortunate. Yeah, it's good when it's good. That's like I'll give him all the flowers when he makes something good. But unfortunately I don't know what happens, and I'm kind of afraid of getting older and I completely lose any ability to like like say, I feel like right now, I can still write a good song, but it seems like at some point he just lose it because I don't understand that as an artist, seeing it happen to many people more than not, right, there's like more of the ex yeah, the exception of the role. There's still plenty of artists that I'm like, damn, they're still killing it. Or even like say, like a director like Scorsese, you can still put out a competent film and he's like ancient. But then there's some people You're like, they're why why don't they happen anymore? What happened? I think there's very few don't know that make good music in their older age. Particularly, it's like and it's like because eventually you're just not you're not as plugged into the source of what makes you make the music so much more man your life changes, you change, understand the changing aspect.
Speaker 5: But I guess this is me like as kind of like an actor you can probably still test on roles. You know, an actor takes on roles, so it's not about their identity, it's about the roles that they're taking on.
Speaker 4: I feel like, as an artist, this is me. I know.
Speaker 5: Hip hop is very different in the fact that most of it is about their experiences that they're rapping about. But say, as an artist is writing, I'm going to write a song about like, let's just say a Greek chat. I'm just gonna so I'm going to now think of this thing, and I'm gonna write around it, like I'm gonna write a song.
Speaker 4: About the Odyssey for example.
Speaker 5: I feel like I can do a pretty good job now, but is there gonna be a point, like, say, twenty years from now, where I just literally can't do it because and I can't conceptualize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think it depends, like I think we are. NAS is the a number example of like someone that took a long break from hip hop and then came back and made like three of his best products, came back a few times, and it is consistently he came back with Kanye and Kanye fucked him. That's different, really bad, that's a yeah, But when he came back like one, two, and three, they're great, and it's like, oh, you can still rap. I think, just why not go into producing at that point, I think that's the biggest thing this produced. But I think people are too egocentric so they want to make their own stuff. And it's like, but you just produce, that's what what's his name does? And he makes something like fucking Neo Neo produces and makes so much fucking money off producing, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like the fucking guy from the Matrix. That's not a real person, that's a fictional character.
Speaker 4: Do you know who the artist is? Actually?
Speaker 1: Yeah, piano is okay.
Speaker 4: He's probably heard some of his hits. He's heard Miss Independent. I have heard Missing That's like, I guess that's almost fucking everywhere. That was like his been song.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I've heard the song I'm a Dope song. I'm sure I've heard the Neo songs. There's no way I would know that my name though, because even with bands that I like.
Speaker 4: I'm like feminist, there's a feminist there's a band, but it's good song.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't like feminism, but the song is good.
Speaker 1: Always good.
Speaker 4: I hate that child a survivor. I want to bet.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Somebody takes it, takes it as a challenge, that's all I bet, going on stage and fighting them.
Speaker 4: It's fucking it's hard rush and like it goes to his person you as third person fight like Deaf Jam. Oh, we played Deaf Jam at Jordan's house. That game is nuts. It's so good, dude, dude, you have to beat people, do me and Jordan, I'd beat.
Speaker 1: Him holding the controller upside down, by the way, and I've never played that game.
Speaker 4: In my game, you gotta kill people on grabs and can't kill people regularly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta grab the death I love.
Speaker 4: So I played it and I grabbed Jordan. I stomped on his head for like three seconds straight, and I was like, oh, this game is insane. Of course it was made by Yeah, yeah, of course, brother, that's what like it was.
Speaker 5: It's It's five for New York is one of my favorite games of all time. Like It's It's It is so good, especially because even the story is fun and it has every element that like, it has RPG elements that are actually kind of intuitive and fun. You can get a fucking girlfriend. It can be a regular were gonna be famous one Carmen Electra. But depending on how you dress affects how you fight, because the crowd will fuck you up if you look whack. So if you just come out in underwear and you get close to somebody, don't hit you.
Speaker 4: But if you look good, they'll give you weapons. Like it's fucking cool, man, Like, I really like that game. What do you got? What are you laughing about.
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 1: Than I can shoo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, grenade on purpose?
Speaker 9: When buzzah, that's rough.
Speaker 4: But I will give them credit. That's a real freestyle. Yeah, I'll at least give them credit. That wasn't written, That wasn't Britton. They hold the pin out the grenade on purpose. I was like, yeah, isn't that the point? Dip in my ear?
Speaker 5: We're so like, what is how does it normally work?
Speaker 1: You just fumbling with you throw it, you hope that the pin goes off and then they may have a grenade. They may have a grenade now, but like that's the name of the game. That's the challenge of it. Jesus Christ, and I chew it.
Speaker 5: You thought I messed blew it like a dick.
Speaker 4: I went on that stage and I slapped Chris Rosi. He fucking died. That was how I fucking cried.
Speaker 1: That's how That's how I heard about it because he mentions, uh, well, he mentions it. Yeah, it kind of brief, it's not it's direct without being direct, but it's also like not very interesting the way he does it. He basically just like, don't talk crazy ship about people.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna hit you. I'm gonna hit you.
Speaker 5: Even though I was laughing little least seconds before, I looked at her and she got angry, and then I got angry.
Speaker 4: In reality when he slapped the fun out and I know the universe he did because she gets crushed balld bitch and then bam, he's.
Speaker 1: It's okay, everyone, this is a gushous commercial.
Speaker 4: He's that's insane. But he slaps her blood out her mouth like hits her hard, dude, and everyone starts clapping. One guy's clapping with his feet like Donkey Kong.
Speaker 5: That's that's the universe.
Speaker 4: You're playing that game, speaking of Donkey Kong.
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm not okay. Literally this may sound crazy. No, no, no, no at all, this may sound crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm not completely sure that Claire Obscure Expedition thirty three is gonna catch the game of the year.
Speaker 1: Maybe not.
Speaker 4: I'm not convinced anymore.
Speaker 1: No, well no not now, uh because now Donky Young has a shot.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: But uh, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: A reception of Donkeys kind of insane.
Speaker 1: I would be angry, honestly, I haven't played it. I would have no way.
Speaker 4: That game is amazing, amazing it is.
Speaker 5: I'm taking aback of how much people are like the language he's using, because it's like, the dun Kan game is gonna be fun, no matter what I imagined.
Speaker 4: I haven't had a three D gun Kan game in a long time. You had a three one. People are marking off there they're going kind of and I'm like, granted this Nintendo, and they're there, they are they You could feed them blood infused come and they will be like I love it. Right, I'm seeing people who aren't those people saying good. But it's very And here's the thing, it's not better than when it.
Speaker 5: Comes to a video game because we don't we don't. We don't do video games like cinema. So when it comes to a video game, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 4: The games is the most important part.
Speaker 5: Upon the time, because there's a lot of people that played Expersion thirty three and they're like, fuck, this is hard, you know.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could say I wouldn't be mad either way. I think it's I think it's both. I think it's either one of those.
Speaker 11: Right now, the narrative aspects of games, they're definitely gonna we're what we're talking about game of the year, Like I think it's I think it's honestly a toss up because I think, on one hand, I think so many.
Speaker 1: People played claib Skier who aren't JERRPG people and loved it, and that is harder to do than to I think it's objectively just easier to make a good three D platform or especially for Nintendo, they've been doing it forever, so like I wonder how that's going to play into it. But either way, like, yeah, I'd be happy with either of those. That's fine. I haven't played Donkey Kong, so I can't speak to it.
Speaker 4: Get someone about just play it. You're gonna be like, whoa, this is fucking it's I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure maybe, yeah, I really Donkey Kong like I was actually thinking of for an extra ammo, let's uh just let's go buy uh top ten our favorite games. Let's just go off the list, and let's just see what how vastly different our list are.
Speaker 1: I have my list on off rip, so you are well you have it already.
Speaker 4: It kind of makes sense. It's your I don't have my top ten off rip anymore. I would be a fun one to do three of them easily, but I don't know. I have ideas, Like I was gonna say, Dounkuk Country is probably my top ten. That game is lit. I love that is definitely and it's I don't know, it's not definitely up there, but it's not on your time. I love don me personally.
Speaker 1: I remember like experiencing that game for the first time and just being like transfixed by like the music in it.
Speaker 4: Music.
Speaker 1: I remember like it was captivated fun, like this is amazing.
Speaker 5: The music level plays through my head way too much. Like it starts off with the fucking drums.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it starts getting bump bump bum, well Jungle James bump bump.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that it shows real footage of invading Iraq.
Speaker 4: And Donkey Kong picks a guy up and throws him.
Speaker 1: Into the sky.
Speaker 4: And yet can you imagine rolling into the place, grabbing Saudi's and ripping him in half. Dude, dude down on the us. He slaps down on one of them and he doesn't touch anything. That's how hard he's down. There's a person here, and then before he hits the ground, they're sad. Oh it's it's like he just like does he switched the air? Like there's no resistance whatsoever?
Speaker 1: Though, Like, yeah, I'm sure like whenever, eventually I happened across the switch to I'll probably like try and pick it up.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's worth it still, but I think I'm not gonna buy Switch. That new Firm Software game is a vampire one comes out? That ship is gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming, Oh, yeah, they're making it's blood That's Born.
Speaker 4: Or something like that. That game looks what is it? I didn't hear. Yeah, it's like this vampire. Oh I know what this is. That's like the the next Firm Software game. Yeah, but it's it's it's like a it seems similar to Blood Born. It's like in visual appearance, look similar blood Born. But I'm excited to see what it's gonna be. Okay, I think, I know, I think I saw I think, I think. I think it's almost worth. I think it's almost worth. Like I love my switch, So I think the Mario Party game is awesome. Mario Kart sorry cart is awesome. Listen, I'm gonna not five worth right now.
Speaker 1: No, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I promise that it's gonna technically get more expensive as time goes by. That's the unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, we'll see, You'll see.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where I'm just.
Speaker 5: Hoping that I can convince somebody to get it for me, like like Jojo or something. Oh yeah, just like, hey, uh, just give me a switch, give me a switch to bitch fucking July.
Speaker 4: My anniversaries in July.
Speaker 5: So I'll be like, hey, I know we're moving and we need to buy like a new a fridge and all this stuff, but buy me a switch to I got buy fridge, yeah, because it didn't come with So this apartment came with a fridge. So we're like, yeah, I'm annoyed because when I lived in Vegas, the guy offered me a fridge because there was one just in the garage, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh no, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: I think that's what happened with us. Right, they had like a fridge in the Glendale apartment, right that we did we buy that fridge. We didn't buy that fridge.
Speaker 4: I think you bought the fridge. Was there one of them?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Maybe? And I know it gave it to Lyle because when we moved into our burbank place, he's like a fridge and I was like, okay, yeah, fridge I bought sucks. Starting fridge. Is that.
Speaker 4: I could not imagine not having a fridge I have. Now, you guys got some crazy fucking fridge.
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 1: That's such a stupid fridge. I hate your fridge. You guys like it's like a vending machine too. It's got like segments. It's too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good fridge if it If it sucks my dick, that's it. That's the only thing that like. To me, it just needs to do its job. Unless they start adding like sex stuff to it, then I will be on board to add.
Speaker 4: Just to me, I'm like, why am I? Why do I need a fucking fucking TV or touch screen? TV's so fucking stupid. It has it has a hole that sucks my penis.
Speaker 5: I will pay extra for that, because imagine you're like, where's the going.
Speaker 4: It's gonna there's a little part.
Speaker 1: Like whiskey rocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: You want to freeze you come and drink it later. Yeah, that's that's where it goes. Come with someone's people.
Speaker 1: You said, he's not like a classic ill.
Speaker 4: Well ill, I said, I because it triggered that. Absolutely perverts have done that. Yeah, that's definitely the fun I have not done that.
Speaker 5: This is fucking freak, you freak. If I find out that you're actually like a real freak, like this whole time, he's like, these freezes come.
Speaker 4: I'm not literly. Wouldn't let me be that way? Even if I was, you should probably inspect. She has like a magnifying glass on the on the ice.
Speaker 1: She's like, I.
Speaker 4: Knew it, Kingston, stop it. I told you to stop her. Rolled out the bedroom, rolled out the bedroom. That game felt like it so in a way that Mario didn't. That game felt like you were just acting a fool your way through the game. I think it's the fact that you rolled in Artwheel, know the old like top Country, because you rolled and cartwheel, picked up barrels, bashed up on people's heads, you slammed down like it just felt like, Oh, I'm just allowed to act. However, I fucking want to and run through this jungle. You get on top of rhinos and fucking rot.
Speaker 5: Fucking swordfish, fucking dude, the aquatic fucking ambiance. That's still one of the greatest fucking iconic. So good, good ship, It's so good.
Speaker 4: I the fucking the rails. That ship was always insane.
Speaker 5: That I have a clip on my phone. The last time I played this game. Oh interesting, twenty seventeen is the last time I played it. And then my friend was recording me, and I hit the K and this is very very appropriate. What's happening now? I was like, K is for the Jewish slur. My friend was.
Speaker 4: Like, whoa dude?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I was like, we're just having fun, dude, bro sire, what do you want right now?
Speaker 4: I was like, I didn't do it. They're the one who did that.
Speaker 1: They the one who did.
Speaker 4: They did it?
Speaker 1: That was his name.
Speaker 4: It's oh, it's they. They dame did that?
Speaker 1: Whoa dude?
Speaker 4: I might have that clip somewhere my phone. Funny because it's like it's like one of us making one of our jokes on somebody that is like exactly cool us, and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, that would be like whenever, whenever I would have to code switch in front of Lacy's.
Speaker 4: Friends, that was that was me a little bit around Lily's family until I put on that car crash the Plane Crash compilation and the dude I've never seen that. It was like it was like the end of the fucking.
Speaker 1: Baby pigeon being born in your living room, the end of the grad gather, end of the grad. He's like.
Speaker 4: Some guys to pitch.
Speaker 1: They're holding hands and they're holding hands in a circle and doing the sway thing around a TV show like Top ten car crash Compilations, Top Men Compilations.
Speaker 4: Finding imagine finding the best car crash compilation, Like some guy posted on Instagram and it's like, no, this is the highest rated one, like out of all of them out there, this one has a ninety seven like ratio out of eighty three million people. Yeah, please watch going out of your way to watch a crash compilations. Crazy. There's one one of them is really funny. One of them. There's one moment. That's very funny. It is because let me explain to you, actually, this is why this is funny. It's a plane compilation and it's very zoomed out and you see everything happening, and some guy sees a plane about the crash, so he starts running away and then part of the engine flies off and hits him exactly where he's at. And I'm like, if he stayed still, he would have been That's that is fucking funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It's a funny.
Speaker 4: Fact didn't look funny. Yeah, Yeah, he got hit and he kind of flipped over entirely and almost stood back up, like if he was consciously could have stood back up if he wanted to, but he was. He was. He was, Oh man, dude, I man, I really got it clear on my Twitter, my history man on there just the ship that's on my Instagram, not Instagram. I'm crazy. Let's go, let's do a lightning around two hours in. Let's do a lightning around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, answer question. Uh's biggest simPRO in it? And he says, hey, there, rock paper, is.
Speaker 4: I'm you tapping? You're tapping? Stop? You're tapping stop? I mean I did, but go ahead, Yeah, we got to go.
Speaker 1: This question is for Kingston.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: The new Clips album came out a few days ago. As I'm writing this, I haven't listened to all of it yet, but I've heard it's amazing. I'm a new fan. What are your thoughts on have you heard it?
Speaker 4: New fan? He's a new fan of Clips. I guess they get together and it's, Uh, it's really mean spirited but amazing. But like they're both still really talented rappers that are very upset with the way that rap has gone lately, and they're like maybe like six years late to being upset, but like it's it is a lot of because Clips, because a Pusher T was a part of it. Push your t in Malice people are Clips. Pushy was under Kendricks. Kendricks Kanye's little for a long time and Kanye just started fucking love because Kanye went crazy obviously, So right now Clips and him and make his brother make the music again and it's very very talented. Not to mention that Malice is fifty two years old and I think push is like forty eight years old. Yeah, Pushes up there. So it's so again some people that are back into the game again that are like, no, they can still do it. That's a good point. They can still do it, they just haven't been doing it because they've gotten like, Wow, I don't need to be out here wrapping my heart out when I'm an old man now like other young people, I should be doing it. And I guess taking your time too to probably like say Pharrell and all of them like kind of taking their time and being like this is good and not. Maybe maybe a part of getting old is just not caring. I think a lot of times. And maybe they cared because I, like I said, Likelrel's been never stopped working. Really, my fucker's been working, yeah, since two thousand and one. It really. It's actually crazy how like how much Pharrell was around. And I didn't know at the time. I was too young, Like I just didn't know that. I was like, oh my, this is Pharrell. This is Pharrell, this is for I hear that one, two, three, four, and that's all Like everything that comes on the fore beat that's hip hop pretty much is produced by him. It's crazy, it's pretty nutsy, but he is he Look, I don't think he's the best producer, but if you're talking about best about producers. He's got to be in a conversation absolutely absolutely, like it would be crazy. The neptune shit that he's created is fucking important. So yeah, clips, I would man, listen to it. Brother. So I'm getting around to it.
Speaker 5: I've just been so busy because I've been seeing everybody like praise it, even fucking Fantanic give.
Speaker 4: It a ten.
Speaker 5: I saw that, I was like, oh my god, Anthony, it's just like one of those things. He doesn't get very many ten. So I guess a lot of people are talking about it's like, oh.
Speaker 1: Man, ten. I was like, oh, I think the last time I gave out of ten was like the Trolls soundtrack for the movie.
Speaker 4: I think it was Butterfly. I think Butterfly was last ten he gave out. Actually, no, I think he could. Actually it's a very short list. It's a very short list. But I heard something else got a ten this year two from him. But I don't fucking know. I don't, I don't you know.
Speaker 5: The only time I usually I'm be honest at this point, I only watching red flannel fucking reviews because that's when it's it's it's a.
Speaker 4: Bad it's a bad album.
Speaker 1: I like watching the bad one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the not Goods and the red Flannel ones I watched those, yeah, Because I don't really personally care that much about the positive stuff, because it's more of like I'm a form of my own opinion about it.
Speaker 1: I don't care what people think about music. I like, Yeah, so something sucks, so it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Like a bunch of people, I like negativity. I like negativity. Yeah, I'm gonna try out Clips. I fucking haven't. It's crazy. I haven't losted the Clips. It's like, what twenty twelve? I feel like the last album can out?
Speaker 1: The last I swear it was.
Speaker 4: Like twenty twelves. The last thing that Malice worked on was in two thousand and fifteen years, so twenty ten.
Speaker 1: That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: Was it? Was it twenty ten then? Because I just remember Clips. He might have released a song with something like that. But the last Clips album was was then A long time ago. I was in high school.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: Is that the same album, the one that has the song like speak of Freedom sing thember Waves of Grain?
Speaker 4: Do you remember that? I think that might do. It's been so like it's it's that amount of time you know, it's just fucked. I love that lyrical hip hop music is coming back again. I'm really I'm really happy. I'm really happy the Drake's and the Travis Scott's are getting kicked in a dick a lot, even though I like even though I like Travis Scott, actually I'm a pretty big fan of him. I'm do people have been now. Listen, listen, listen. People don't know who Shine is. They don't know who Shine is. They don't remember that song from back in the day, bad boys, you know, sing.
Speaker 1: It, skim.
Speaker 4: Sing.
Speaker 5: This song is so embedded in my head because my stepsister thought I was injured in the shower.
Speaker 4: Because I was singing that song.
Speaker 5: She knocked on the fucking door, Hey are you okay? And I was like, yeah, I'm fine, I'm just listening to radio listen to that song and I was singing.
Speaker 4: Who I was like screaming or something. Brothers dying And You're like, no, Derek, Derek, can you get to the door.
Speaker 1: But going an injury is that that you would make those noises?
Speaker 6: Seeing it made.
Speaker 4: That's like your knee, your leg looks like a tea. Oh my god, I saw something crazy last But you know some guy, some British to some of the Scottish dude that they he has like deformed feet, but his feet looks so insane.
Speaker 1: I have to show you guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, God Till the Casket Drops was in twenty two and nine. It was two and nine. I said, twelve was way off.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's a long time.
Speaker 4: That was a lot, haven't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know any but they are officially old now though they are like people.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, it's funny. So I said, you know Jeremy John's do you know that guy at all? He's like a he's like a movie review. Oh yeah, he's the one that has like his hairs like slip back. Yeah I think, yeah, he has a red background typically beard. Yeah now yeah, yeah I think. But like he gave like a negative review of Superman or whatever. I don't know. It was just like he didn't like it at all. But it was like it was weird though because it was like didn he say anything. I don't know what he There's implications because like he liked that uh Matt Walsh movie and which was like okay, yeah, and then he was like, oh, like Superman I'm like, hmmm, I don't know. I don't know what that's about. That's weird. That's a weird combination. I'm not gonna make assumptions, but it's an interesting combination of things.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 1: But some people were giving him about it then, like they pulled up this fucking review they did for a blade did blackface for thee It's fucking dude, it is hilarious. That is cool. Our first building, the uh, the the olive apartment he lived in that building, did cos us well, I think briefly because I remember going to check out the apartment to see if we were going to get it, and uh, I was going to the main office and then I saw him come out of the elevator getting mail, looking like really fucking like he just looked really like not having a good time. He just spent five years washing it off. But so it's so funny because I was like, like, oh, I see the guy who's in my building. That's so funny.
Speaker 4: But oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 1: I can't look at that man, Dude, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: It looks like croissant roll twits.
Speaker 1: It was like, anyway, you should see you should pull up if you want to see his black that sounds it is. We should make it the thumbnail for this for no reason. Some spoilers and Jeremy John's blackface it is nuts because he went he went way too far.
Speaker 4: Doing black face in general is crazy, but doing blackface.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, it's full blown. He's got the fucking afro one too. He's fucking that's that's him. It's creating this guy right, and.
Speaker 1: It's fucking insane. He's got a great range.
Speaker 4: Oh and somebody put it next to that bat Waltz movie. Am My erasing. That's good. That's good. I've seen it YouTube all the time. People haven't seen. Let me famous a really big I mean, so that's the Jeremy John's guy. Come on, fix you piece of shit. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 4: So that's him, and then you can see under there's his black face.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. That's fucking it's so fucking funny. He's like twenty three at earliest when he did that, you know what I mean, Because he's an older guy. He's been doing YouTube for a long time. I remember from back in like I think maybe genuinely like the twenty nine ten. He's been doing it a long ass time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he definitely has like an outdated look too, like so he's Yeah. When I see him, Like when I look at this guy and the way that he grooms himself, I'm like, oh, he's like a man.
Speaker 4: He's he's a time capsule. To me, that's a well put together guy in two thousand and eight. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: You don't see people do that anymore. First of all, they usually uh, they usually shave the sides down. They usually may even have a fade a little bit. Now, the goatee kind of beard combo is a little bit done. People don't like people don't do stuff like this anymore.
Speaker 4: So it's interesting to see that. But uh, yeah, that's pretty great that he Yeah, it's it makes me want how many people have how many people have black face stuff that we just don't interesting to that.
Speaker 1: That was ever something that you could stumble upon, like you could just do that. I don't know, it just seems insane. The motivation to do it is like three times only only three times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I hope I can find it.
Speaker 1: It's out there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna check reddit. I guess we'll probably find on reddit. Yeah, red it has everything. It does our slash racist probably on that one. No, I haven't, but I'm sure it's a wild crazy because it's it's people that are like trying. It's like methodical racism. It's like, oh, you're still racist, don't even get it. It's like there was a I guess it was like a Cometown bit where they were talking about a guy there's just Indian racism where it was like about a club. It was a picture of a club of India or something like that, and then the dude all the dude just said that it smells crazy in there.
Speaker 4: In the freaking backlash. You remember that, dude, that was the best Twitter moment ever. Yeah, it smells crazy. That is so first and foremost. That is so fucking disrespect that's funny as fun That is so disrespectful. It's because it's fucked up for me because I'm so close to Indian culture growing up that it feels so mean spirited to me. To me, then the backlash that they were given was crazy.
Speaker 5: It's it's like, you want to talk about methodical racism, That's what That's why I brought that up.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen remember that, Chris, There was this image of like Indian, like club and like people dancing. It's some black dude, tweeted, I bet it's the most crazy no I do.
Speaker 5: To me, it's just funny because it's like, it's obviously it's disrespectful, but it's lighthearted racism if that can exist.
Speaker 4: And then the retorts were just they went cow.
Speaker 1: Here's another one, because you know what I mean. Frankin Tubby wrote in he said, shalom cis gay gum, some black dig and tiny peenie. Uh. The other day I came to a stoplight where homeless people were were I he says, iconically, I can't, guys, you gotta write better ironically it's he says iconically. I'm gonna read this again for you, guys, and then you I'm gonna read this exactly as it's written.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The other day I came to a stoplight where homeless people iconically beg for everything, uh, money, drugs, sex, but the essentials, but the essentials, And I saw a lady living with a living my best Life shirt. I had to stop every fiber of my being cackling every directly in front of her. So I asked, what's the most ironic thing you have found in the wild living my best living my best life on homeless again. That is kind of wild. I will say, dude, shoving is shopping for clothes as a guy.
Speaker 4: I think it's hellish. I think it's truly hell It's worse.
Speaker 1: I've gone to like I can't even count how many times I've walked up to a shirt and I've seen like, oh, it looks good, and then you go up to it and then it's got like I don't even know, like fucking like a melted SpongeBob on the back, and then it says is like embrace the wave or some like nonsense, just like I don't know what the fuck even is the point. I don't want this. I don't want I don't know who in the right mind would ever want any of this. Or there's like something written down the sleeve or all sorts of ship like that. Unfortunate.
Speaker 4: It's about the graphic t's but now I had Now I've had to buy like regular shirts that are not graphic T shirts, and I'm like, oh man, something died today, so yeah, something dies within you, something died with me today. I have I have fucking khakis and like, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I feel like that is the weird thing that for the for the men that like to wear fancy shit or whatever or wear stuff that has stuff on it. Uh, they they like just refer to the I feel like just people in New Jersey or something that is, I have dumb graphics and dumb patterns and ship and like like that ed hardy shit like stuff like that.
Speaker 4: It's just stuff that I'm ed hardy shirts so bad you would have wanted so bad and I wasn't like fucking like ninth grade. Really, stuff like that fascinates me.
Speaker 5: It reminds me of like in the nineties tribal tattoos where you can see people, you can you date them by seeing if they have a tribal tattoo on them.
Speaker 4: And I always ask, why did you think that looked good?
Speaker 5: Because even me growing up as a kid looking at the tribal tattoos, I'm like, that looks stupid.
Speaker 4: You know, it doesn't look like a It just looks like nothing to me. My grandma has a real tribal tattoo, which is hilarious. I think she has a real, like actual Tino sun tattoo right on our chazz. Why do you have a tattoo there, You're like, you're you're so lame and Christian and old.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I know it's a cultural thing.
Speaker 5: That that is completely fun, especially like when I see Polynesian tattoos. I think a lot of the Polynesian patterns are dope, and so they'll all do it like, you know, if you look like the Rock and his extended family or all like a lot of the Fattou stuff, they have all these cool patterns on them. But I see these biker white guys that have fucking barbed wire tattoos and then they have this like claw type of fucking like tribal ship, and I'm like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: It's like, it just Godsmack to me.
Speaker 5: It's basically you listen to Godsmack and it's it's it's I never understood that even like Godsmac another band that I listened to, but you were completely aware of how gay they were.
Speaker 4: At one point. I'll never forget this. This will say this fast.
Speaker 5: My mom's friend came to visit and then I had the Scorpion Kings soundtrack on and the first track is uh I stand Alone by Godsmack, and he was like he came up and He's like.
Speaker 4: Wow, like that sounds really good.
Speaker 5: And I was just kind of like I didn't want this guy to get the impression. I'm like, I don't. I hope you don't think these guys are cool, you know what I mean? Like I got of like I kind of like, I hate to break. This is not the best crowd to get apart. Like I just wanted to warn him to be like, don't. I don't want you to me in your card. You you're not your You'll get no pussy. You know, people will probably fight you if you're playing godsmack.
Speaker 4: So don't get the thing. If you think it looks am going to try to have second you if you played this song, you got it. It's really not safe for you to do. Don't do that with the disclaimer, is what I'm saying, right, disclaimer.
Speaker 1: Count orlock reminding you that you're gay, rode In, that's fair, it says yo, Chris. I just listen to anpisode from a couple months back where you talked about feeling a sharp pain your upper abdomen with breathing in. Sometimes that's all that's an enlarged spleen. It can be a symptom of underlying health as you to go see a doctor on guard. I'm fine, it's got worse, but he's fine. Yeah yeah, it actually happens every day. But whatever, I'll walk it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh what is this Derek Pilot eats corn the long way? Yeah, I wrote in yeah says not a question. Can you let Sweeney know that I'm going to steal his foreskin when he goes to Disneyland this weekend because he spoiled the X Men ninety seven when I was listening to the X Men ninety seven Dark Tank episode. Why are you listening to the X Men ninety seven Dark Tank episode? If you're watching x Men ninety seven, we.
Speaker 4: Would no review that you and I did. Yeah, but I feel like that was that was the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we well just sacrifice your foreskin.
Speaker 4: Sorry, bitch, you can't. You can't be that stupid out here using a computer. You can't be that silly, yeah, out here using technology.
Speaker 5: We'll say this also for for anybody, just disclaimer. If if there's an extra AMMO and we are talking about a specific anything, yeah, it's absolutely because it's it's paygated. Yeah, it's uh, we're absolutely spoiling it. It's it's not supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Like like on the main show.
Speaker 1: It's optional stuff. And even with you know, the main show, we try to make spoil Superman today, but we tried to very.
Speaker 5: Like it didn't spoil anything because what you said in a vacuum makes no sense. Yeah, it makes what you said, the little little spoiler they did like, it has no bearing, has no meaning.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen it, you're like, what the fuck you dot?
Speaker 1: What dang?
Speaker 4: It makes sense?
Speaker 1: That makes no sense anyway. Yeah, you just gotta deal with it. And then what is the last one? Jube calling you the hard and what I don't even know that is j j I U B. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 5: Probably this person's name shout out to if you're Indian, shout out many.
Speaker 1: Juice only what are you saying?
Speaker 4: And I have the boo boos? What about the ju juice.
Speaker 1: Nice In the wake of Ozzy, I'm not getting into that. In the In the wake of Ozzie's final concert, it got me thinking about big names I never got to see on stage at their peak or at all. I never got to see Carlin because I was too young, never got to see Ozzie because I didn't care.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I got it. I got it. I got it, though, I totally see what you're saying. In fact, the only notable stadium event I ever even remember was fucking Jeff Dunham show.
Speaker 13: Yeah this guy, Yeah you saw document the Terrorists Live? Hell yeah, dude, I kill you, kill you. I don't know what, I don't know the bits really yeah, yeah, that's the only one.
Speaker 1: He was like, Oh my god, give him millions of dump.
Speaker 5: It's such a reflection of our of our like our country. I know that guy can become an infinity millionaire.
Speaker 1: He just pretends to speak like he pretends to do comedy.
Speaker 4: He pretty absolutely does pretend to do comedy.
Speaker 1: Mine fucking outrageous, Okay, And then people are just and I was like, damn, yeah, it's just like, yeah, it's like, why didn't I just make a puppet and just fucking barely barely even put any effort into the.
Speaker 4: Ventrila literally insensitive, I'm racist, I like making fun of this is.
Speaker 1: My puppet, and this is my puppet, and he's old man, I'm a fucking old guy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's the old guy. That's so what an old guy sounds like there was a Mexican halapino go figure.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 4: There was something a weird thing. I only remember oman it was a akman. I'm starting to think about, like the props that I see it, like a purple big lift I'm talking about. I don't know what. I don't know what that thing. Oh yeah, look at a monkey sort of remember it was like a weird like a little troll. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: It was like a troll was a thing, troll doll. Now I have a purple guy, I.
Speaker 4: Guess fucking puppets, purple fucking puppet bitch Smith Jeff done on my low view puppets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this fucking thing, it's like yeah, yeah, it's like purple skin and green hair.
Speaker 5: Its lips are way bigger than I remember. Peanut, peanuts its name. That's very creative. It was like a peanut, the the c se, the holopen because I remember it's just a hollopennon with the sombrero.
Speaker 4: There's the old guy. I remember.
Speaker 1: Everybody remember his classic Jeff unneing bits.
Speaker 4: That fucking old guy reminds me of the dude from a l A You are remember, do you remember.
Speaker 1: The exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Remember who was I played that? I played that scene and it's just as crazy as you think. Well, it's just like when he's like, oh I didn't hide some stuff like honest, and he's like like the most obvious lying face, so like like I believe you. You're so right though, that is totally exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Can you look him up? Actually look up that character or that like scene or whatever that is so precisely this old man puppet from Jeff Dunham set.
Speaker 4: In Old Guy.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 5: It's so close, like you're supposed to see if this guy's lying or not, and he's making.
Speaker 1: Its Actually it's almost the same.
Speaker 4: Clothes, really did they just like legitimately, Fuck, he's only got a red bow tie, but that's the only difference. That's pretty close.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's genuinely jarring.
Speaker 5: I love this that this was to be fair, this is uh, pretty close early in the game, so it's more of a I guess, a feeler to have you understand the mechanics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's no, honest, it's like if it's like if you ask somebody to act like they were lying, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Some of them are actually a little good. Because I I some of them are good.
Speaker 5: Some of them are I was like, fuck, actually don't because they look a little suspicious. But also I feel like they're supposed to get off a nervous five, which is not the same thing, right, Yeah, like being nervous.
Speaker 4: A lot of y'all cops are well are you so nervous? It's like because you have a gun, faggot, like, I'm not guilty. You just you can shoot me in the face any second. I think it's so funny because like the light Ones, you put black people in it's like, doubt Nick, you're lying. It's like I was right outside of the build the Fadi there. Put him in jail. Put him in jail.
Speaker 1: He's scared. Put him in jail, like I didn't se Hi approaching at night. Put him in jail anyway.
Speaker 4: He would always said you just racism from that game. But I'm like, please stop, I don't like anyway.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on going to Jef Dunham and seeing him live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great. That's something no one can ever take away from you. I actually Jeff Dunham for free, you know. Yeah, Like I would never pay me.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even I'm not and I mean free, I'm not paying for comped meals or I'm not paying for the meals made be camped like not. You do know how they used to have a minimum drink or meals.
Speaker 1: If it's like less than if it's less than fifteen minutes away and it's free, and I don't have to pay for any food share, I'll.
Speaker 4: Go see Yeah, why not if it's sixteen minutes away. It's sixteen minutes away and free.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying him just too much sixty seconds.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway, he writes, he's going like anyway. My question is to you, by the fuckers?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is there any artists you were not having seen live, whether it was in or out of your control.
Speaker 4: Any of them? Yeah? I never saw Lincoln Park, you know, Lincoln Park is the obvious one for me. I never saw Michael Jackson. Yeah, I never saw Odd Future when you were a group. Makes me sad. I guess still happen that happened? You never know. Earl does not fun with them. People get old, they reconcile. They that's true, but Earl's brain, he's like he's like, I'm like making art, y'all do whatever you want. I think Tyler's washed up, honestly, they personally, I just not washed up. He just doesn't make me it's for me at epsote at all anymore. I guess it's not.
Speaker 1: He just put on an album.
Speaker 4: That's why he's definitely not washed up. But like, I understand what you mean, Like you just don't care, Like I like that.
Speaker 1: I like the cover of it. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's he's doing interesting stuff. He's like, I think he's just do younkers too. Yeah, you mean wolf are goblins. I don't know. What I mean is make those all younger. Yeah, I would look. Look, I would love that, But I just don't think he has any anymore. I think he's gotten too rich and too like, Yeah, I'm trying to go out here, and there's no way I would if I there's no way i'd want to do that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, funny if that was Yeah, but yeah, Lincoln Park is the obvious one for me. Yeah, I think that's really the biggest one. There's some things that I think I would gotten a kick out of seeing, Like it would have been interesting to see. Oh, Paramore, I guess it's the other one. I never saw Paramour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think first concert experience.
Speaker 1: There's something that I feel like it would have been interesting to see, Like, like I think it may be it'll be weird, like and have an Essence show. It'd be weird to be in. That'd be crazy, or like a night Wish concert or something. There's something fucking very bizarre.
Speaker 4: I want to listen to Metallica, But I think that's kind of the question. No, I but it would just wouldn't be it wouldn't be what I wanted to be. I'd have to go back in time to when I was three and three. Yeah, that's another one that I need to see Metallica before.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of have this weird thing that I'm holding onto that Lars is going to be too crippled to play drums, and then they'll actually get a competent drummer and then like, I actually want to see them because there's a part of me that like every because they put out so much live footage. They're one of the bands that put out so much live it sounds great and it's just all on their YouTube channel and Lars is just a terrible fucking drummer, and it's the big elephant in the room that everybody knows about. There's jokes all over their social media, you see, like, uh, there's a tech guy the drum tech that was kind of warming up on the drums, and they're like, dude, that's the most action and most competency you'll ever get on that clip. That fucking drunkit ever, because that guy was like fucking actually doing real fills and all this stuff, and large is terrible. So there's a part of me that would one pay, however much it costs to see them now, probably a lot because they play in stadiums.
Speaker 1: I would pay.
Speaker 4: If Lara's gold, I've been like cos I've been wanting to do that one, but it's like that chorus, there's not enough, there's not enough song. Yeah, so like what do I It's it's too I'm sure people still appreciate it, but it's just too nothing. You gotta you gotta for when there's bars, you have to go hard that I have to like really sing a heart out for it. I fucking I really I hate how much of a Metallica fan I have been my whole life without know those things. I've been a Metallica fan. I was like, oh, I guess I really do like it. I know what you mean, I know what you I really do like it. If it's like, oh, talk about metal, I'm like, I only have their music for metal reference in my brain. That's me with Chili's Chili Peppers.
Speaker 5: Chili Peppers, I I Calivernication is a great album actually, because I always.
Speaker 4: Feel like I'm like, I don't really like Chili Peppers. I think is an idiot.
Speaker 5: You don't like before I know about him being like, oh I'm dating like a fucking twenty year old or whatever, then well he just sounds like it is.
Speaker 4: That's what it's that. It's the it's his rapping, that annoyed math.
Speaker 1: I don't know what duplus do is with I'll take that I'm so slow.
Speaker 4: It's before he does that part. That's what I don't like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ababe California but baby, because he.
Speaker 6: Just can't stop boop Lilifornia, California.
Speaker 4: It's like I loved Peppers because that's like all like our age. That was music that was on I didn't like.
Speaker 1: I really didn't experience.
Speaker 4: I heard Peppers my dad didn't like that's probably why you probably heard that stuff.
Speaker 5: We're talking about what he didn't get to the good courses, you know, like like he could have taken and he was like, you sounds like those.
Speaker 4: Is this fucking eagle to the TV through Alex.
Speaker 1: This isn't Benny and the Jets. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Chris Pullet shatters it into the TV then jumped over the coup. That's such a crazy life to live up.
Speaker 1: Last way, last one, last one, and then were and then we're doing names. Black Face Sanji, this is an interesting one. Black Face Sanji, Hello Taiwan. Cool Fox characters. That's it's crazy. Have you seen that cool Fox?
Speaker 4: Of course, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: There's so there's this there's like a PS two looking game that came out recently or something where it's like a character action platformer. So there's like anthropomorphic animals and ship and they're just straight up ghetto apes. And it's unfortunately because it's pretty good character design, but it's like, what are they doing here?
Speaker 4: Ghetto apes?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: It looks Jordan would not stop talking about it when we've had his house this weekend. He was like, hey, look there's.
Speaker 1: A graffiti in their world in their overworld too. It's crazy, that's outrageous. Anyway, he already says a submission mostly for Chris had a good time for the solo. Uh, I really only I really enjoyed the jokes that seemed preconceived. Like Chris, he said something about like, oh, he's basically saying, I think you do well as a stand up. I appreciate that. But the more interesting part of this is that that being said, let's get parasocial. On a previous episode, you mentioned getting side eyed by Noah Samson at a party a few years back. Coincidentally, on his U n r W A charity stream, he did mention being at a creative party and hating somebody saw at it. My questions do you remember doing comedy? So I get I don't really have an answer for the second thing. I just thought that was a fun you.
Speaker 4: I'm yeah, I'm sure though he's hurt, just like those remember those, Well they're the snark Tank podcast and then they turned their name to Contrivance. Oh yeah, they probably have the same experience that they probably have the same experience no Samson in them. They know you by proxy of what they've heard, right, Oh, like this a Nazi podcast or something like it is silly, But clearly people were just saying that that's crazy. It is very funny. We're Nazis, then what's Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The thing that's unfortunate about it is that, like when you're at parties, you see the groups that people meld into. Look, I don't know anything about no Samson. He's got a very nice group of white friends. No judgment, So I'm sure you've got a nice it's not a problem that your friend group is not particularly diverse. Yeah, it's fine. I literally know next to nothing about this guy.
Speaker 4: I've noticed.
Speaker 5: I've noticed that the bread tubers overcorrect because they don't.
Speaker 4: This is actually what happened with Ethan Klein, and he's been very forthcoming.
Speaker 5: About it that he literally had almost no experience with black people growing up, and he's talked about on the podcast, and you see the people.
Speaker 4: They do this over correction, and it's very.
Speaker 5: Noticeable between people who just grew up with black and brown people, and it's just it's not you don't think about it.
Speaker 4: It's just a thing.
Speaker 5: And then you gat friends and it's diverse because you grew up in a diverse place versus people like this, and they have a very different I just their vibe is off. But I Noah, same thing. I don't know much about Noah. He does have the personagious vibe. I think everybody can notice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did. To be fair, I donated to a charity too, So I'm like, you know, I don't. I don't hate the guy.
Speaker 1: He's doing good things. I literally don't know shit about it. Yeah, I just think that's fucking funny.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 5: I just I just think I would bet money that it's Oh. I heard like, is this Nazi doing here? This fascist or whatever?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, it's crazy that you think that. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: They think that.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a cat black drawing of me? Did you did you ever see that thing? I didn't see she do a drawing of me.
Speaker 5: First of all, I'm wearing a fucking huge ass fucking shirt with a chain, so I'm looking hood as fuck, but also draws a Nazi armband on me, and she made it like it's a YouTube video and it says some conservative black and the title is like my my friends are Nazis or something, And I'm like this isn't. First of all, it's crazy that you drew me like this, like you, of all people, this caricature, this racist caricature. And also my friends are not I was just like bro brother. None of these people have seen an ounce of our content.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, yeah, I love it though. It's fun. That was the that was the most fun I had at that party, was just understanding that I was bothering people by being just because only a freak would be bothered. It's kind of the thing. That's kind of how I feel about.
Speaker 4: It's like i'd walk up to them and talk to him like, hey, it's gone. Hey man, I love you, I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Gone.
Speaker 4: I think I I think what you're saying about me is in fact entirely true. I'm really I'm really bad. I have no good intentions. I want people like you to die. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to know to just understand that's fair. I want to know to understand that, like, yes, I do, I do think black people are inferior.
Speaker 4: Why don't you ask one of your black friends to talk to me to change my mind?
Speaker 1: This guy, I can't. I want him to die desperately.
Speaker 4: I wanted to. I really want to bring one of your black friends, just we can talk to him. I love that, I love I love you, please so much. Wait are your black friends? Where are your female friends of color? Where are you're trying to queer fans? Please?
Speaker 1: Please show show me them?
Speaker 4: Please? They could change my mind right now, right now, I'm subset to I could be changed.
Speaker 1: Well, I could be changed.
Speaker 4: I don't have any well, not yet.
Speaker 1: I'm working on.
Speaker 4: A nonsist white friend of yours could really change my perspective. Well, I'm, I'm, I'm I talked to this one person the other day. Maybe I can. I'm gonna be friends with that. I could, I will. I'm gonna say the end word. If one doesn't show.
Speaker 1: Up my gas station attended, I guess again, we're busted balls. I don't know any of Yeah, yeah, but you know, having friends that look like it's fun.
Speaker 4: Having all your friends looked like you was a strange occurrence experience, and I just I've just never experienced that in my life. It's a freaking weird to me. It is, it's it is strange. Granted, I've usually been the I've usually been one of two black and three packed people with friend groups. Most of the time, but it's really weird not having like having everyone tears white. It's like strange to me. It's like, what, because that's Lily. Lily's friends they're all Mexican people, But that's because she grew up here where everyone's fucking Mexicans in her area.
Speaker 1: She had that. Yeah, so I get it.
Speaker 5: It's like I have I have an overwhelming amount of Mexican friends, but my group was like, say, my main group a dwarf white guy that looked like he was forty fucking Hawaiian. That sucked, but he was, you know, he's fine, so you know, like fucking a couple of Mexicans. It was like it was it was very weird.
Speaker 4: How different the group.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so funny.
Speaker 4: Your friend group is overwhelmingly Caribbean Hispanic. Granted that's what it's sane degree. Yeah, but we have friends that are different color, like especially now, our friend group is like every sort of well I.
Speaker 1: Remember even in high school, our group looked like you would see it and you'd be like, this is a studio made, this like a studio mandated. This just makes no sense. How would these people ever be friends with each other? It's like me this Hispanic Puerto Rican light skin kid. And then Steve is a Filipino nerd, and then my friend Sean who was like he was truly white Irish, like redhead ginger, and then there was Justin who was like just a big black nerd basically hmm. And there were like other people where I'm just like, this doesn't really make sense. It's like a breakfast Uh what is it the breakfast club or something? What's that fucking movie?
Speaker 4: I think that's right.
Speaker 1: I think so. I've never actually seen it. I just know the references the people make.
Speaker 4: I know the same same watched that movie with Charlow to god, did he try to sexual as? I like, that's the right one. That at the base guy. I don't know why that.
Speaker 1: Went over my head.
Speaker 4: The breakfast club, the fucking radio show and a god also like he's he's a he's a shitty person. And about the rape charge, the rape charge he has. It's a rape charge, yes, and no one talks about.
Speaker 1: Charged out charged out charge. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Listen, if you're close friends with fucking uh, that fucking white idiot on the yeah, you're you're you're not a good person, Like.
Speaker 1: If the facts your closest friend due it is crazy.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Nah, bra, it just doesn't work that way. It's like, oh, well, Trump and Epstein being good friends. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There's no way you're a good person if you're best friends with that guy. What my best friend on Steam is fuckingmi? What's wrong with that man? We just played Destiny together? Wrong with that?
Speaker 1: He is crazy because it's practice. You were helping, you were training with him.
Speaker 4: He's getting crazy thing.
Speaker 1: He's amazing.
Speaker 4: There's people that he's like, people that we could talk to that probably actually did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, yeah, we used to play Kill the President.
Speaker 4: We used to play new Grounds flash game. But he was like really he's good.
Speaker 1: Ever, he's really good at Bush Shootout for some reason Bush Shootout.
Speaker 4: I do remember that he's realized why is why are you so Why are you so good?
Speaker 1: I would buy that on the p s N right now? Why are you really good? At time crisis?
Speaker 4: Like way too good? It's going on. They don't even enter it on screen. Before they get the screen, you shoot where they're at. I mean, he did get that guy in the back of the head. It wasn't like a skillful yeah, locked up and he's better at what you said anything.
Speaker 5: I want to be showing like oh said yeah he said something, then John and then he shot.
Speaker 4: Bang bang bang bang.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 4: That was whoever found that first, who ever remembers that. As soon as I heard, I was like, oh, perfect, that's what he does. I didn't know that. That's why I was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what I've been seeing a lot on on Twitter lately for some reason. I mean, this was a big thing a couple years ago, but like these uh, these Breaking Bad edits that are like researching now because everybody's like one, well yeah, of course, every like where Duco's breaking up the Infinity Stones and those things are so well edited, man. But I saw one recently that was like breaking Bad if no one was careful, and it's insane because like there's the seat of him like Hank showing everybody at the party of the gun and it's just constantly going off and it's like this and then like he's he's driving with Wall Junior and he runs over the drug dealers and he's like, h you did fine, It's okay, it's and it looks real. Yeah, like it looked like breaking bad. Like super fans for some reason have like doctorates in editing softwares. It's insane. I don't know, like the way that they were able to color grade, like there's shots that they was like that was in the daytime and they made it look convincing latet night.
Speaker 5: I don't know how the man they took it on. I love how the metas go. You never know what's gonna catch on, and then these geniuses like this is what interested them and it took off and you're like, oh, okay, what happened with Spider Man For a minute. Yeah, Like for a minute, it was like some of the best people making taking multiple movies, putting them all together and making it make sense.
Speaker 4: And I'm just like, this is this is the stupidest but the greatest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Good ship Anyway, We're gonna read the names now for twenty five dollars Patrons over at Patreon, a Compcess, just starting tank. Remember you can go over there Patreon, Patroonic, Compass, the Stark Tank, Stark tank Ton Shop.
Speaker 4: Go over those places.
Speaker 1: Please, We'll eat you if you don't. I know. Billy McGuire bully McGuire, because I had these two drinks and that's a crazy amount of liquid. Actually, I'm surprised you made it this long ago.
Speaker 4: Didn't have one large Comma see you later, one large co all right, coming down three two one.
Speaker 1: The gap between Sweeney's teeth held together by Toby maguire, Spider Man like the train that's insane, dworking, uh dworking till it ain't working? Have you seen that? The door? Yeah so dumb Pervic thrust PC threat with a physics emphasis, I guess.
Speaker 4: With stating stating the physical nature of your penis existing while it happened.
Speaker 1: Uh Jay Birds Quivering Kloach, A full of gay little Beatles, The Dead Spider, Tornado, g l z Y Pocket Pussy Sport Touring Edition shooting an Indian for Lex Luthor Cosplay Ursy.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. Oh god, I'm not getting wait, getting my dick sucked by an elephant trunk Sissy Chrissy pissy peen filling swen with hot cream, Delta Gamma, Big gay Beetles sucking beetle dick for the taste. Literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? Squimp as bugs clam you will esquire the third. I used to listen to Crowder in twenty nineteen. Should have killed myself. I had three biscuits, then I ate one. I love that fu Do you remember that? I don't know why that just came screaming into my head. I had to get it out. I had four biscuits, then I ate one. Eliot, they're on the Flying Dustman ship and they're looking for people to scare. They're like, what about what about that one? And it's just some kids skipping down the street talking about how many biscuits they've eaten. It's such a psychotic line to write, Like what should she say? Is she's skipping? I don't know math.
Speaker 4: I don't know. She just happened some sort of mathematic analysis.
Speaker 1: Then I only had the delivery on it. It's so good user guild Master caulinri alreaty. Did you know Cuomo is a real lawyer for NT Yahoo?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't be surprised. Why is nyc Lingo so sexually charged? I don't know. Mud coming to coming to theaters near you by Director mel Brooks coming good Men and twinks, Oh like Robin Hood I say, Colon Moriarty, two rats in a trench coat, Sam Porter, bitches, I will never get gay, buddy, Holly resting penis, Chris the toaster, fucking a toaster? That that guy?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Berserker, doctor Mike screaming from sucking a fire?
Speaker 1: What are they called? Again?
Speaker 4: What the fired? Creatures and ins of skyriam? What are they called? H?
Speaker 1: I don't know? There you go?
Speaker 4: Why are they weapon in the position?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: Why are they feminine? Figure?
Speaker 1: I don't know. They're kind of hot. Berserker beatles, big bouncy backside, Reckless Rhino the Smoker to why so dirty? Then we got you in shots.
Speaker 4: Probably for like two minutes straight. I get it. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm doing that right now. Berserker, Uh what did I? Reckless Rhino the Sloker to why so dirpy? If gender, if gender is what's in your pants? Then I identify as a chastity cage that I lost the key for. Please God help, it's been three months. Crap. At that point, you gotta you gotta do something. You got to get like, what's that stuff that eats through.
Speaker 4: No raino down your penis?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what the fuck is it? What I'm I can't for life and me placed it. It's that weird stuff that like melts through metal, like they use it in like heist movies a lot. No, it's like metal, Fuck me, what.
Speaker 4: Is Don't you people just use plasma cutters to cut through metal?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: No, I mean like it's more of a heist thing, so like Dick's hard plasma whatever. I'm not gonna remember it. Okay, thermite, that's what it is. That did not ring for me, but I totally forgot what the word was. I was like, why am I misermever with Craby Shrimpson. I restrain myself from the hyperbolic chamber joke. Uh Chester don Cheetles, Cheesy vel Velvet or bussy Beatlefucker twelve five seventy seven, The Fucker of twelve and seventy seven Beatles, domin Nation, Click, Dribble, Cocker, Coach.
Speaker 14: Cockroach be Like, it's in on aja to soil ourselves, it's in on nature to ship us, it's on nature to ship each other.
Speaker 1: It's in ship ship ship.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: I love that song actually, like that song is so fucking fun, good.
Speaker 4: Songs, good opener for an album that blood Brothers. Yeah, you're right, that's not an open that's track number six. It's weird that I remember.
Speaker 1: I actually remember the name.
Speaker 4: I remember I did. I really liked that album. I think it's not a bad one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's number But I love Blood brother because Blood Brothers I think was in Tony Hawk.
Speaker 4: I think either pro Skido two or three.
Speaker 1: It was in two. I think too. Two's the one that I have the most nostalgic memories for because I played it the most. I never and I'm only realizing now because the third one is out and it's on game pass. I was like, oh shit, I guess I'll play it. But like I actually was like, you know what, I'm gonna do the guittorial and actually learn how to play this. And I realized, like, man, I did not how to play this. Ever. I had no idea that game is just going over rams, holding circle and then twirling the entire time I was doing jack Fuck. I had no idea you could, like, you know, do half the ship in that game playing it like.
Speaker 4: All this stuff to chain it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I was just bad at I was like, or I just wasn't patient or whatever, right, But uh, there's a lot more to that, than I than I thought three is pretty good by the way. Uh. I know people have weird feelings about what they did with four because four was like a completely different game, but they just made it more like two and one and three. But like, I don't care, because anyone.
Speaker 4: Might be the one that I didn't play.
Speaker 1: Four had like a open world kind of thing. It was like a campaign structure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was more.
Speaker 1: It was different, but now it's like they just took the levels and made it more like one, two and three.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 1: So to me, I like, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I think the only underground was the one I played. The type of thug. Thug like any type of campaign where there's like a story and shit, and you had something.
Speaker 1: I love that game.
Speaker 4: Some guy like your move or some ship. Yes, that was the beginning of the first one. Go get him and you have to fight the guy with the tricycle, A little fucking guy with a little tricycle. Was that was the tricycle or was it the because you fought like an undead guy and both of them you fight undead people, you fight on dead I don't remember that, and both of them play undead Nightmare.
Speaker 1: It was either Tony Hawk or Red Dad. I can't remember similar serious.
Speaker 6: Kick flip.
Speaker 1: I can't flip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I haven't caick flipped in a while. I don't know, guys, I was trying up.
Speaker 1: I've got a trick.
Speaker 4: I got a trick.
Speaker 1: Watch this and he just dies. He doesn't even He rides a skateboard full speed downhill into a horse.
Speaker 4: Arthur Morgan's pro skater. He's going down the head. Oh boy, that's a good bar.
Speaker 1: That's a good boy. It's like he's pets his skateboards.
Speaker 4: Board has a good bar. Like he lays down flat on the skateboard, stomach first and pets the skateboard. I love Papa Roach. I love them to war threat.
Speaker 1: Finally we agree.
Speaker 4: I don't like them too much. I don't like them very much Dutch. They do the hip hops.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That's a good mic. Actually, time and time anyway.
Speaker 4: I love that seat so much. He's like I scanned it in the heart. He's like anytime, old friend. Yeah, and I'm just killed him right there.
Speaker 1: More bullets possibly revolvers at once.
Speaker 4: He's just shooting. He's shooting for the thriller. He's shooting for the thriller.
Speaker 1: At that moment, he pulls out two revolvers.
Speaker 4: With drums on.
Speaker 1: With drums, it looks like.
Speaker 4: Mike has gone in most of the ground by where he was sitting. I needed break up.
Speaker 1: I needed I gonna finish the game.
Speaker 4: Arthur, What the hell? Where did you get that gun? I don't know.
Speaker 15: Some Asian guy just picked it up, some mysterious guy in the woods. I don't know, man, A top hat, quiet mysterious. I don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: Believe me alone, you fat bitch.
Speaker 4: It was stupid, motherfucker. I hate your stupid slut wife.
Speaker 1: God damn it. That's not necessary, man, We all had her. Jack's like, yeah, what the hell?
Speaker 4: Well, Jack, you know she's kind of she sucks. You know he slugs Jack.
Speaker 8: Well, you know Jack's Mac's Mack coming is a surprise to you.
Speaker 1: Jack. But I killed her yesterday and you didn't even notice.
Speaker 4: This is some bad time because you're a stupid fuck. She sucks. As a matter of fact, about you felt happier, didn't you? Admitted? I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about it that way, admitted. I feel like, Wow, the way I think John Worts is always shouting for her. This that's the only way that can mimic it was the only way. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can only impersonate him screaming very true.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Good and we're.
Speaker 4: He says that he said he would he would, he would do that. I don't think he would say that. I think I don't think I will. Arthur is definitely not racist. I'm pretty sure John's not racist. I don't think I think Arthur's not racist. But I think he said the N word for sure.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, he doesn't do it anymore until he realized, like, don't they don't like this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like as a description, he's like, what are you there? A couple of hard call him.
Speaker 1: I guess right, you know.
Speaker 4: And then then he spoke to Lenny and then freaking Lenny and Charlie God, just like, hey, that word doesn't mean he was I even mean, goddamn, it.
Speaker 2: Was that pretty black man that he was, that bratty black man with a gorgeous eyelashes, looked like a pharaoh.
Speaker 1: It's just Charlotte Man and the gods the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: He looks, he looks sung like a ninja.
Speaker 5: Turtle doesn't it what you goes to that man, Wait the goods that can'temy doing. Charlemage, he's just always.
Speaker 4: About his courage. He talks with his lips. It really he does while you gonna go see that. It's like Charlemagne, he sounds a courage being digitized Charlamne Hoe you make up in a plantation two hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Fuck you.
Speaker 4: But also he gets to waste away in a wormhone.
Speaker 2: Well I'm not supposed to be he grabbed dragged to the fucking tail Charlemagne.
Speaker 4: Well, looks like once again we've.
Speaker 1: Sent Charlemagne the god back through a portal as his customary.
Speaker 4: Let's get ready to rob san Denies.
Speaker 15: Just we're having stagecoach now, because fucking whatever, what's the fucking point.
Speaker 1: I would love it if there was like a red did Emption three and it was like dead serious, yeah, the entire time, and then the last third they just completely give up.
Speaker 4: It's exactly what we just said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like old rabbits stage coach whatever. I don't know, there's one and then like everybody shows up.
Speaker 4: What would there even be about? Character dead? Characters are back. Arthur's back, coughing like a motherfucker do Yeah, I'm fine. Actually fucking you turn the game off and it's still playing out, so you tell you you just.
Speaker 1: You can't take a break or you'll miss it and there's no way to rewind. You have to just buy it and copy of the game and time it. You gotta that's crazy that you have to record. You have to record the game. You gotta recorder Rose, It's gonna be fucking wasted. You can never like you upload content either, like they copyright claim it.
Speaker 5: So like you're trying to be like, oh, look at if you missed it, I got you Like no, immediately flagged immediately.
Speaker 4: Their own trailers from the studio that day they get copyright.
Speaker 6: It plays one time.
Speaker 5: They give you the exact amount of time that the trailer is before it gets copyright claim to take.
Speaker 4: It down, So you have to be there. Streams ended. That's so crazy. Steams get ended like I can't afford to. They always win in a lawsuit to this green block down. Rock Star has a lot of money. They do it.
Speaker 1: They won't. Yeah, this is all right. The worms bursting out of r ffkse Junior's skull like Diego and Dead Rising three whilst whilest he's on trial. What are those?
Speaker 4: Oh my my, my messy chips? Are you fucking serious? What it's made from?
Speaker 1: Oh the laze?
Speaker 4: Okay, real messy skin? Oh so like it's I don't know how they did that.
Speaker 1: They just sunburned them five million times, just peeled off his fucking skin and made potato chips out of it. Uh.
Speaker 4: These are unnecessarily good, are they? What are they like?
Speaker 1: What's the flavor?
Speaker 4: The flavor is Argentinian style steak.
Speaker 1: I can't even fathom.
Speaker 4: I don't it just whatever it is, it tastes fucking good. At least I like it.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: It's a knife shuttle flavor.
Speaker 1: That's confusing me though, because I feel like it's meat, like it's good, but also like it feels wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it though, Will you want a chip?
Speaker 1: It's like she's like.
Speaker 4: Roast beef, you know, becomes fucking blue and dyes.
Speaker 1: No, fucking damn, that's really aggressive.
Speaker 4: You get those? I do hate that pretty good. I don't know.
Speaker 5: They're probably on the chip aisle, but I saw them on promotional by the where the napkins are and stuff.
Speaker 4: There's the produce section.
Speaker 1: I mean gonna that's good. You should get Yeah, that's a really good chip. I'm a right, I should, I should withstand. I had a grill cheese for me. I'm not off to a great start tonight.
Speaker 4: He's upset now you made him upset.
Speaker 1: He's crying on the bag.
Speaker 4: I'm a I'm a pet fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had just a grilled cheese this morning, so I'm trying to think for lunch. I gotta do something better than chips.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have a sandwich when I get home.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drink, drink sandwiches. They're my favorite lunch.
Speaker 1: I'm taking my sandwich to.
Speaker 4: I love a good sandwich. You love bachelor food?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Spider Man looks for the evening spider Man with pussy attached to his hand because he forgot about his wall crawling ability when fingering Mary Jane's crazy, Uh, Derek not shoving his innocent hashtag free him.
Speaker 4: Sweeney comes in a.
Speaker 1: Sweety, comes in bowling ball finger holes and puts them back on the rack.
Speaker 4: Crazy crazy? So do you roll up to the bowling alley already like ready to should I do as I fold my dick as much as I possibly can so he gets all up and then I fucked the fuck the ball, and I think my refractory period. I fucked the other hole and then I do every single hole of every single bowling ball. Then I leave, So you do it while you're there. That's crazy. Early. I go there early. I was there early clock in. Anybody is there. And by the time I walk, everybody walking, and I'm walking out sweaty, fucking have a good day. They don't even question you have a good day. You don't work there. Workers.
Speaker 5: The person that's opening it is the manager, and he's like, and then it just goes to work.
Speaker 4: I don't get paid enough for this ship.
Speaker 1: Every day. Insane. So around that Asian freezing a snack wrap to cool off his bussy hole. His burn didn't make bussy hole.
Speaker 4: You made him sad and angry. Made that's so.
Speaker 1: Stupid, like a crying messy.
Speaker 4: He's making a messy of himself, making a little eat my skin they made they made a messy in my pants. Stupid.
Speaker 1: Justin Bieber be like, beat gay. Justin Bieber, like, it's not cocking to you that I'm standing on penis. Gamer Gate is a type of worker.
Speaker 4: Aunt.
Speaker 1: What they woke everyone. I don't know that, man, I don't know what that.
Speaker 4: Explained in the next episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get it. Uh, I lost my I lost my place. Eric Clapton with a pilot up his ass. Uh, got phantom e preggers through my phantom touch sense in VR chat, got e preggers in my e ass, got pegged in my e ass, and I E liked it. Blonde a blue eyed German Man trading Chris's feet picks for fent Superman punching Israel to death, getting motion sickness from the Earth's rotation. Oh yeah, uh Obama, Obama's beautiful man wife, mister shell Obaama, Thugzilla destroy Thugzilla, destroy all magas Melee g t a swingset glitch on some Mario Brothers shit. After the bill passed, introducing our new merch item, the patent pending evil ass rape Machine. WHOA, that's a crazy thing that no one would sign off on. Jack W f N Sween's spoiler policy is genuinely fucking outrageous, super inconsiderate makes sense. For pistrofs are absolute barberism. The cock, the the cock, fisto, suck my ball. This is the coastal protocol. That game that the cock fisto sucked by ball is so that.
Speaker 4: Is exclusively only this person has done that.
Speaker 1: This must be sucking. Is that is that Pedro Pascal? Because that was a mister fantastic reach dude, that inside of Halo, mister fantastic reach shut.
Speaker 9: That is.
Speaker 4: Abysmal town without the down syndrome jokes. Huh, what.
Speaker 1: Do you say? Calm down, y'all? Y'all are come down with the down syndrome without the downsonn drome drugs.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, we can wrap it up. We could, we could. We had one the big Balls guy. It was absolutely downed. He was down, he was up.
Speaker 1: I feel bad about making joys about doancing because they they're cool. Actually, like the people that I met so far, I guess how could they not.
Speaker 4: Be exclusively awesome? Yeah, they're like they're just vibes.
Speaker 5: If like, you know, all the average the average voter, if they were just down syndrome, I think the world.
Speaker 4: Would actually like, why not help people like you?
Speaker 1: Fit a grilled cheese for everyone?
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like, could you not agree?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna who's gonna argue? With ten dollars rent and free grill cheese two am specifically, let's see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm on board.
Speaker 1: I'm on board two. Let's got our first down syndrome president uh, well our second.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've definitely had one before. Yeah, I I I yeah, I think. Well, well, like I love I love fun games.
Speaker 6: I love fun games.
Speaker 4: I really like Pokemon. It's a very cool game.
Speaker 1: I like slim Gym. Get some slim Gym. I don't know whatever, Big Meaty stinks Canola Joe deep frying, deep frying Yahoo to death kick flip plus three sixty plus sucked Dick into perfect landing. That's a crazy Tony Hawk cat como. There the kickflip, spin, suck, suck to completion to completion. Yeah wow, that's a lot of air time. He was twirling the board under his feet to like created like propulsions. He was in the air.
Speaker 4: It's like a propeller like aut That's insane.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I want to get back into I gotta. I have to like speed run through death stranding too for to make the spoiler cast. So I'm not gonna be able to play fucking anything for the next several days. But oh well, that's my fault for taking too much gay actor good Luck Jonathan. I still haven't looked that up.
Speaker 4: It's it's like a two minute clip.
Speaker 1: I gotta. I meant to remember it, but then I, well, you always meant to you, You've always mean. But I remembered it and I forgot, like what the keywords were? Good luck? What is it?
Speaker 4: Good luck? But you have to put in cumtown because otherwise it won't pop up for Cumetown?
Speaker 1: Oh, welcome to Did they ever have a theme song? I don't know that their show.
Speaker 5: They had, well, so they in the very first few episodes they were using home improvement theme song.
Speaker 4: That's just it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, that's very low fun, that's very like late two thousands YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you just use like Ruquiem for a Dream for everything that was every two steps that and two steps from hell. Yeah, in the heart of Courage everywhere. And I remember it very distinctive because I loved it. I thought it was great, but also like this, everyone's using this because it's royalty free. Yeah, or if it isn't, they don't care. Yeah they did they claim anything? Yeah, they didn't claim uh. Human Torch song from nineteen ninety four Fantastic four cartoon. That's fucking Have you seen that?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Ooh, the Fantastic four cartoon where Johnny Storm is rapping. I have not.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's great, magical, it is, it is.
Speaker 1: I'll show him unbelievable.
Speaker 4: So my name is Johnny and I'm here to shake. It's damn gonna burn you. Fucking hegros away.
Speaker 1: Hot, No, that's not so.
Speaker 4: He's racist, too, great, you would be Johnny Storm.
Speaker 1: He has the most he's the most like of that crew. He's the more like yeah yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. Yeah, he's like not seethingly, but you know he has brittian he he he looks at a black andy and he's like, I'm gonna be wary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a little nervous. I don't think the necessarily be weary. I hear things on that exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I can't believe this was real. It feels like a fucking fever dream. Dude.
Speaker 4: The animation is amazing.
Speaker 1: This this is.
Speaker 4: This isn't like a don't making fun.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, she actually started smiling, and they should have cut before she started smiling.
Speaker 4: Turned up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is real.
Speaker 4: It was not supposed to be that the animation does not match.
Speaker 6: Up that.
Speaker 4: There's no way this is real.
Speaker 1: I am so serious. It doesn't match. It's not they didn't.
Speaker 5: That was clearly not supposed to be hip hop. It wasn't supposed to be I don't think, are you I'm not joking. I feel like I'm getting I am serious.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you would be able to stream the show legitimately, but this is a real clip.
Speaker 9: Wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, what's happening though? Wasn't that bad?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: So the buildings starting to burn down? Right, and then you see Reid Richards. He's like, oh my god, everybody's fleeing. You're not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: The building building.
Speaker 1: That is very real. I I hear you, but I understand I too would I too, am still confused by it. Quite frankly, what.
Speaker 4: That did not sound like ninety four hip hop? It sounded like I am. I'm perplexed. But someone made raps on it doesn't know how to know about rat music.
Speaker 1: It's vexing, to say the least.
Speaker 5: I will say, looking at the animation with something else, yes, and then they put that over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably because he's probably sinking like my Way or something.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 5: There's a fucking orchestral nigga doing ship dude to deal in the background hip hop?
Speaker 4: Okay, charge of the beat. That's he's a charge of the beat.
Speaker 1: That song is so crazy, man, it must have really killed crazy though it's not bad it has been when all those people got snatched by ice last week at Lily's Kinsinnia Heat the eating truck stop Sushi on the regular, Gids Sweeney a certified rock Can we get a death metal logo snark tank tote bag please? The blonde haired, blue eyed German guy's name is so annoying. He might he just might be a real Germany evil. Freddie Mercury gets aids from Pussy Evil?
Speaker 5: Why he gets aids from busy Hey, it's possible. I guess a lot harder, but it's possible.
Speaker 1: Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be quere.
Speaker 4: It's way easier to get it from the butt.
Speaker 1: Rfk's golden worm ascending from his bullet. Rfk's golden worm ascending from his gullet as the Eld and Beast m turning Japanese covered by Kirsten Duntz two thousand and nine. Is that real? She did that? Did she do that?
Speaker 4: And what from the vapors?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I don't know, turning Japanese. I think I'm turning jepaneth.
Speaker 4: So does anyone tell them the meeting?
Speaker 1: That song? It's fucking creepy. I love that song, that's honestly, but it is creepy as about jacking off.
Speaker 5: You're turning Japanese by when seeing your eyes are Yeah, it's it's it's racist, it's vulgar. But it's a fun song.
Speaker 1: It is fun.
Speaker 4: It's got it's a it's a it's it's got a feel to it.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 4: Sign of the times.
Speaker 1: This is real? Is that crazy? Never? I never knew about this.
Speaker 4: You pull a sort of come out of your peating.
Speaker 1: Hm, I never knew about this.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: I like her.
Speaker 4: I like her more man for Christian dunts. Now I like her more now that I know that she singing racist anthems. It's so strong that.
Speaker 1: She I have no old her now.
Speaker 4: Obvious racist. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: This is a crazy song though, because it's like the picture he's painting is insane. I had like a doctor to take a picture so I could see you from the inside as well. It's a lyric.
Speaker 4: Turning Jep and I think I'm turning Jep anything.
Speaker 1: So I can't remember. There was somebody that I clowned on for with that song and like a recap because they pretended to have an Asian girlfriend. I don't remember who it was.
Speaker 4: Damn, that could be anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's a video whatever, you could look it up. No, he just pretends to be Asian. Probably this cat turns alt. I saw a cat turn recently. Quote sweet A guy was saying, like, you can tell that cat turds never had his ass whipped or something, and he was like, oh, I've been like forty bar fights. First of all, you've been in forty bar fights. You sun, You're like, you're that's not a good thing.
Speaker 4: You're a terrible person.
Speaker 1: You should have been killed by now people keep fighting you. It's you like literally like if you can't stop, I can't avoid bar fights.
Speaker 4: Every time I go to get a drink, people just want to.
Speaker 1: Beat me up. You either look so stupid that it's worth other people risking themselves to beat you beat you up, or you're just a dick. He's a big dick. But there was a fucking quasi boat to that people walking. He walks into the bar and people assume it's a fucking monster. It keeps coming back. I wonder what he actually sounds like in person.
Speaker 4: I don't know I've seen him though. You see a picture of him. Oh no, no, no. He looks like a day old biker, like a thumb. He he looks stupid. He looks like like, oh I fucking right, I listen to godsmack.
Speaker 1: You know, he looks like he's got a goate but his chin is so like missing that it looks more like a decal on, like a window, like a bunching bag or something. I love extremely fat people with goatee's because it's just like it's like you drew it, bad dude.
Speaker 4: It's it's not a good idea.
Speaker 1: You need a big, full beard.
Speaker 4: You need a full beard or just lose weight. Sorry, it's one.
Speaker 6: Are the other.
Speaker 4: You can't have it both ways, at least if you don't want to look goofy, goofy. Sorry. Bird of Tea is crazy.
Speaker 1: Big bird Steam doesn't Big bird Stein. Fuck? Do I paying paying my TV license? Bitch, mister pants, I've sucker fucked twelve to twelve dereks and thirty seven swings from alternate timelines. That's crazy, damn. Why so many swings compared to dereks.
Speaker 5: I wonder if he got me though, because I've been sucker punched a couple of What is sucker fucked?
Speaker 4: Did you say something sucker fucked?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that's happened to me.
Speaker 1: You would rather say you've been suckerfu Yeah, what if you got me?
Speaker 4: Suck a punch twice?
Speaker 1: Manucking crazy people face on stapable cardboard pie. I replaced the RDS on. My dad ran with ws and now my engine sounds like wake me up before you go go.
Speaker 4: Both times I was Mexicans, probably too, huh.
Speaker 5: No, three white racist guys attacked me in Florida, of course in Florida, and then uh and then it was a toolo yeah, after I gave him a lighter.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I broke up a fight, got jumped, and then I gave a guy a lighter tried it off. Unfortunately for you, I've given you my decoy lighter and it blows out. Oh you got my hand, you fucker. Oh funk, Oh my fuck, I gotta grow it out again.
Speaker 1: Ship it's going to take so many months to grow this out again and put it on there.
Speaker 4: You know, we Mexicans can go our hands back, hands back, just our hands though, just.
Speaker 1: Our hands, though they're so important to our work, so to our work.
Speaker 4: They evolved to grow back their lips.
Speaker 1: Oh man, sometimes I have a necklace with all my old fingers on them.
Speaker 4: They took with the West Side is crazy.
Speaker 1: Don't be fooled by my soft handshakes, because his hand is real new. It's all soft and slimy. But I promise you one day it'll get the callouses, it'll feel.
Speaker 4: Right, it would be really strong again.
Speaker 5: Fucker fuckers, fuckerlace so means so means.
Speaker 4: Hearts.
Speaker 1: Zigard wrote in not rode in completely, this is the name annoying fact checking actor Wesley Snopes. Wesley Snopes is so dumb Mexican O. Mom would be like, let me be clear, this is the anywhere, that's all.
Speaker 4: It's that's as it says. It's the soft but yeah, let me be clear. Gay. Also, it's a name demon in white.
Speaker 1: I can only imagine what Almos said to Larry David Sweeney and Kanye for President twenty twenty eight. Good goon, devil the man without come, hammering my dick flat to grind smithing levels. I call it Excalibur. Now I ate the dick dick fruit and now I'm gay. Uh search Peter Lorie Fish Battle. Adam ruins everything, but it's super Adam bomb striking the North coast of America. It was just just Canada, by the way, the North Coast poor. And it's most of Canada that nobody lives in. Maybe some of Alaska.
Speaker 6: Yeah oops, yeah, ot bombed Canada.
Speaker 4: Whoops ooops, whoops.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's crazy. My buddy Jeffrey Epstein told me to get rid of Canada. It's where he hid the pictures of me with all the twelve year old boys and girls.
Speaker 4: Maybe I mean Sam Bondie's like, stop, your friend, we just got rid of this.
Speaker 1: Also him just admitting it, you know, just like we bobbed candidates to get rid of the evidence. So I don't know why you're I don't know why you still care about the evidence we destroyed. Get over it.
Speaker 4: We had that dumb couple get caught at cold Play.
Speaker 1: At cold Play, Oh did we talk about that? I don't think we did not at all. That was awesome by the way that was great, Like the reaction was. It was the most conspicuous you could hope to. Like it was like they were asking a granted their lives would ever run anyway. They're in a circle, would have known, but like their lives way, But like I think the internet at large probably wouldn't have known much about it. If they had just been normal about.
Speaker 5: It, it would it would not have went viral at all if it was because there's been other ones. It's happened a numerous amount of times. Which what is with people cheating that publicly?
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 6: It's it.
Speaker 5: I cannot understand it all because don't you. I guess the comp too to not feel because like when I'm doing something.
Speaker 1: It's fun to do silly things.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 5: It's just that publicly, as wold, I can't even conceptualize that. Like I'm like, if you're gonna do that, go to some like don't you go to each other's house? You don't go maybe, I guess the most to catch a dark movie or something, but then you can't you risk walking.
Speaker 4: Out of the theater and seeing people that know you. I don't know walk It's been frustrating enough getting caught with just like even just like taking pictures even as a content person, right, taking pictures with just some woman that you know, or just like another content person, and you're like, oh, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You know? I can't even how many times I've been seen by other people with like with a woman who's just my friend, and I have to.
Speaker 4: Be like, damn they think this is something. Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's I to be millions of times a business partner. Yeah, we're fucking fucking uh your X too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like like, can can these people just can women be people to you guys? Please?
Speaker 5: Like they immediately have to be fucking a guy that they're next to you, because for some reason, when we're hanging out, we ain't fucking to them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Right right, Well, well as far as they know. Yeah, they don't know, they don't know. I mean, we could be blowing each other's brains out in the good way.
Speaker 1: True, yeah, true?
Speaker 4: Would you?
Speaker 1: I deleted all the info, I deleted all the evidence of me fucking the kids, So don't even worry. Why are you worried about it? Oh? My god?
Speaker 4: At that point, you gotta quit like you can. This cannot be worth it. That's feel like you put a sword in your mouth and push.
Speaker 1: I have the worst job. What why is she doing that?
Speaker 4: Replace her right now.
Speaker 1: Get somebody who is going to push a sword through their own skull.
Speaker 4: Get Charlie Kirk can put a wig on him.
Speaker 1: Please get Charlie here. I like his gums. I like that he looks like a rape atronarch. I love him. What is that? I don't know, like a flame, but a rape one. Okay, all right, fair enough. I like that he looks like he would scare a shadow away.
Speaker 4: Thanks, mister president.
Speaker 1: I like that when he walks up to a computer, the computer covers up the computer. It's like CRUs the video tech crew is trying to kiss his daughter on on TV and she was just like it is wild.
Speaker 4: I remember Millennia's is fat Dracula trying to kiss me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, especially the kid Pringles do heaps of freak flavors. In Australia, Adam Ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper, me Tink big one, Keith the King, a haphazard nice uh Indiana Jones and the joking of the crystal penis uh, my new dand weapon plus four bludgeting hamster and a sock. Fuck working in a bakery when it's ninety five out, it's one hundred and twenty five where I stand by my ovens for Christ's sake.
Speaker 4: Fuck that dude is crazy and this is the work in the bakery.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure you get a free song on YEP, so I mean, well, you have no choice. It's a sweating I mean one hundred twenty five degrees. The average song is one hundred and twenty degrees.
Speaker 1: This is the best temperature. I feel so comfortable here.
Speaker 4: That's why climate changes a hoax at one and twenty celsius.
Speaker 1: I'm always freezing. Selsie is he's a fucking what lizard? He's a lizard.
Speaker 4: He's not heat lamp he is, he's not persons, not a carbon organism for sure.
Speaker 1: One hundred crazy and he's outfrageous. That's like easily more than a stove.
Speaker 4: Let's I'm gonna go piss because I just made me fucking so much.
Speaker 1: Go pee, what go pepe, go beepee?
Speaker 5: I can't lose control and twenty degrees? Thanks, thanks dude, did skip hundred and twenty degrees?
Speaker 4: Celsius, Go peepy, go beepee. Just a nice.
Speaker 1: Breezy two and forty eight.
Speaker 4: Fahadheite. Ah, that feels good.
Speaker 1: It feels refreshing. It's like a pool. A pool would boil you at that point.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Yes, fuck working alright, I see that you Batman's moldy, moldy best, Batman's most dastardly nemesis, the Diddler, m the Diddler on the roof. Um, it's is Harvey Wins.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm still jerking better than I ever did, jerking like a true survive, jerking like a little kid jokin' John Crocodile Cock. Don't know any of that.
Speaker 4: John Crocodile, I guess is that the person I don't know.
Speaker 1: Who knows eh?
Speaker 4: Can we get to that point? Can we skip to where he goes completely see now?
Speaker 1: I would love him to just start screaming, like just like, ah, do you remember that clip that I showed you where it was that that I don't know what that movie is, but the cops talking and he just starts screaming.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: I think so I have like a vague man like you boys.
Speaker 4: Get home and he's Likens. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm late. We were off at the at the precinct. That even is so good, man, I love it. It's such a good scream. It's the perfect scream to accompany that shot. Everything about that scene is perfect. Yeah, dude, that movie is weird. I don't remember it very well, but whatever. Maybe she's got to get back to the penetentiary before nude Craig the Canadian, I have feelings for you forethes He's a hatred. It's your boy, Shawnee d And thank god for Asian women, thank God for Stellar Blade, nude mods, Come Shot gaming tm at Grock. Is this true? Gay Southern beetle whipping his beetle? Gay beetle slave a enigma? Kiwi, stop writing gay covers if you're never actually gonna record, Relax, relax already. I've got the uh what is it the nickelback one downloaded? Oh okay, yeah, I just had to. I had to do the fucking solo. And a certain point I was like, I'm just gonna read it. I just read it because I was like, I don't remember how I answered the first time anyway, And there were a bunch of new ones in there that I didn't get to, so I was like, I guess I might as let this do all of them. Look it. Yeah, there you go. It's a long one. It's also it should be good. It's got two hours is it's the one hour and fifty five. Oh I didn't even notice because I went because I just did not all of them, but more more complete list of them. So go check that out if you want.
Speaker 4: It'll be well, well yeah, but yeah, that's yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Do you wash your hands?
Speaker 4: Of course they're actually still wet, like very wet with shopping wet hands, pet people of mind, not stopping wet.
Speaker 1: It pisses me when people wash their hands and they don't dry and it's just like they're fucking dripping.
Speaker 4: I live with someone like that, she doesn't dry them all the way.
Speaker 1: Like hug me and man like, there are things like that that really like, there's certain things that are very very little like that that I think would genuinely be grounding.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't know, that's great. I don't know if I could. I don't know if I doestinguish it always bothers me, And I was like, can I deal with this understood for the rest of it until go like in the short in the next like five years, that's fine, But in like ten years after this grates me and grinds me down. You gotta you gotta talk about stuff like that. Those are sunny small things that like they're stupid. I've talked about probably big things. Yeah, they're stupid, but like like, hey, this is the like my one thing is I get mad at all the time, is like I like to make sure I'm done cleaning before I like, before ten, I want to be done cleaning. Okay, nothing, no other bullshit, bring about it to me or at least know what I have to clean. Wait a second, and for her, she's like before ten, what is it you said before ten?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ten ten? Keep talking beforetunate.
Speaker 4: I want to be done like fixing up everything and putting anything together. He's cooking, amazing, that's crazy. They are very pronounced balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like no sack.
Speaker 4: Those are balls. Those are attacked that you attach a battery xbox. Those are like balls you put on yourself. Those are the time. But I want, like I want sack like that, Like I want my sack to be freezing so it like just like so it's really attached to you can really sometimes I get my boss sacking like camel toe, I'm not my boss, and to them as far as I can, I don't want it like such them out and then I usually put like a little fluf fixes in like I'm like my hobo pouch. Oh I put like I put like balls and oh, okay, that's very, that's very. That's cool. Man.
Speaker 1: You know my favorite number is.
Speaker 4: Eighty.
Speaker 1: You are damn he got it. You are.
Speaker 4: It's like this is like it's a beautiful mind.
Speaker 1: The audience is completely in the dark. Then nobody saw what we did. I'm just gonna keep reading this. That's what makes it better. Microsoft canceling all gives more projects and selling the franchise to Nintendo. No no, no, no, no no no, not getting Niggy with it. Drip mh Lord of All Drip ten thousand rabbid Mexicans wrapping Steven Miller and a comically large tortilla and throwing him off the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think you need ten thousand. I don't think you need maybe like five. Thanks, get to do that. Beetle Hooker in his beetlefish. That's sucking beetle dick for beetle meth. Oh you want to blow me? So gape do?
Speaker 4: They call him slipping Jimmy? Then?
Speaker 1: And Yahoo's Nexus account only has the mod that lets your children, that lets your you kill children children. Yeah, Kremlin, it's it's written fuck. It always funs me because it's like he wrote it, lets your kill children in skyro Kremlin di gremlin. H. I saw pro Jared's dick pic before I met him. I r L that's always funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, hey, it's a cock. How's going man? Can I get a selfie with you?
Speaker 1: Get a selfie with your cock?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And he's like, sure, sure, of course you are. You're eighteen, right, don't don't answer, Let's just do it.
Speaker 1: Don't answer.
Speaker 4: Well, pro Jared is fucking answer. He's still going strong though.
Speaker 1: He is. He's back, is he?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sure he's doing fine in his space. He's completely fine.
Speaker 1: Yes. I mean I saw that one clip of him being like I'm about to go jerk off and come on my chest and it made me laugh because I was like, oh you okay, very honest, chill, you're chill I didn't know you were cool like that. That video that guy doing like some weird on somebody's lawn, like he's like cutting, like he's like walking his dog and his dug shitting on the lawnes Like, hey, you can't do that, man, And he goes and then the guy behind the camera goes like, oh am, I bad. I know you were chill like that. Carry on.
Speaker 4: That is a good way to handle it. Is like.
Speaker 1: That that would really confuse me, Like, sincerely, I don't know how I would react if somebody were to pull that up at a genuine grievance with like a stranger. Yeah, I guess I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: I might shoot my fire my RPG at them.
Speaker 1: I might take a sword out and pull push it through my head like your head.
Speaker 4: You get your sword that you just finished sucking, making you quench it inside his body?
Speaker 1: Goddamn swing being real quiet, I was away Harry reckt um swen humor be like, what if instead of House of m it was House of n Scarlet, which said no more negroes ha.
Speaker 4: That'd be funny as fun You.
Speaker 1: Guys could write a script that was just Kingston authentically and no one would watch it, but it would be it would be well written. Uh wage lay five eighty three, Swen, please wake up. You've been in a comas. This has comma, but you've been in a coma for two years. You fell into your head getting a Blumkin at the Furry Con Peppini Brothers Presents, Crash Course, Cybertron History, Rise of the Epticons, Don Donkerson, the colon Swinging slasher Peepee turns out. I get hard when women cry. I am frightened by what this revelation might mean. You should be, You should be.
Speaker 5: That's a ver you go to therapy please, yeah, before it turns into something crazier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I get it, but like I don't. Sadness makes me unhorny. Yeah, it completely like fucks the entire horny stumpy. It just makes you feel bad, makes you have to take care.
Speaker 1: Now. I'm like in a Now, I'm in like a nurse role almost like I'm gonna caretaking.
Speaker 4: I refuse to console women, so when they cry, I gotta get him out of my house. I don't know to console them. Fucking a crying person is crazy, Like fucking a person until they cry? Is that a that's still even still brutal, but he in like tears of joy, like I'm so happy I'm getting late or something.
Speaker 1: Even that great. That's horrifying. It's weird to be so happy that you're getting late that you're.
Speaker 4: Crying like a woman is like in a love like like I can imagine there's a woman that's so emotional, like having a connection with but like they're making love, yeah love, which I'm with.
Speaker 1: I don't make love.
Speaker 5: I'm into having sex, into making love. I remember floating when I first heard that, because I was like, that's my that's my future.
Speaker 1: That is we're going to use that photo. That's stupid, that's.
Speaker 4: Already it's the image for the podcast.
Speaker 1: Remember that this needs to be black. Jeremy John's huh, remember that this needs to be black. Jeremy johns, Oh my god, I cannot, we cannot.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got. It doesn't matter that it doesn't make sense. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Superman reviews done done and then done done done. You can buy me in the club, sucking in the vacant same been making love and love, my god, in a club, pocket full of plugs, fucking full of.
Speaker 1: It was like three.
Speaker 4: They're pretty big. There's way more.
Speaker 1: At least it looks like super Boo.
Speaker 4: It looks like he's got Carreo hips like on you. I've been having a good time today, man, you go big, you hot. They like me, but wanting to love me like they love cock. They tell me, tell me fish I wanting to funk me? What what I've just reading the like I sucked cock? Like maybe fishy.
Speaker 1: We should change all our names to I'm going to get on the president of the mortars Chris has the mumble for an hour.
Speaker 4: That'd be funny. But don't do that. If you do that, I'm gonna just not read them at a certain point. No, no, you guilt to read that.
Speaker 1: No, Bondy, No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Are you doing I gotta be able to bring up your files again.
Speaker 1: Look at this loser dying on the mountain. It's crazy. I wouldn't have died on the mountain, would I would have died in never Never. I would only die like a phoenix. Only do her eyes again.
Speaker 4: I'd be so fucking mad.
Speaker 1: A little baby would crawl out of my ashes and he would be like where, But he would know what he's talking about. He'd be the smartest baby. He's gonna kill Palestine as.
Speaker 4: A baby, as a baby.
Speaker 1: Whatever can brilliant? I love you, d y'all. Yeah, traw.
Speaker 4: Goo goo goo got go.
Speaker 1: Guy, got ge goo.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: The foreign policy chops on this baby defied reason anyway.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it doesn't agree that that was the most brilliant thing you ever heard. It's foolish. He talking and yelps like like furious, like imagine a dog barking, but a human speaking. That is how he's speaking.
Speaker 1: Like like.
Speaker 4: Much that's changed.
Speaker 1: He love you Trump, I love it barking their words. Holy ship man, that was fucking unsettling the witness.
Speaker 5: This motherfucker's had like a fucking squirrel steakhouse, fucking with his family, just barking talking about how fucking great as far as palsy is.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like it's like that guy. You remember that guy who did it was like that anything on the news like a decade ago, where the guy was like doing an impersonation of like.
Speaker 4: Something, the zombie thing. He always been the dog thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got real fucking character.
Speaker 4: He looked like I remember people were using him as like a rabbit, like rabbing his arm that's that's when the that's when the ketamine was almost a special cave. But that's ken of mean.
Speaker 1: Ocneill no, no, oh my god, anyway is so funny.
Speaker 4: It actually made you scared. Hurt me a little bit, like I feel my head doesn't feel great.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh god, I'm scared. I don't I don't feel good. I hate the thought.
Speaker 4: It's like like jolting forward like a dog. And so up said, I love this guy, the evolution man, it's fair. Oh he is a he is a beast before he's a person.
Speaker 1: It's like a fucking palm tree swinging in the wind.
Speaker 4: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Peenie brothers crash forse and sabatines rising in this aftercons Jesus fucking christ Don Dockerson, I read these already. I mean lesbian. My girlfriend d gloved my cock during an epic blow job. At least I still came getting ship ripped off. Basically, what has all with rings? At like factories, you get de gloved, like your fucking hand comes off or your fucking fingers get pulled off.
Speaker 4: Luckily I've never yeah, of course you never.
Speaker 1: Most people have never been degloved, even from speaking yet what We're you gonna say nothing? Yeah, because I was right. John Strickland uh Mers eighteen eighty nine. Wait, what's your profile picture? Oh it's that fucking creature Commandos Nazi ro But I gotta watch that show. I should just like spend some time just like catching up on ship. I'm gonna do them. What's just this thing Unlimited on or Justice League Max everything. I'll probably start that tonight. They I'll watch it while I'm playing death Strand Hey there you go. Don't you start with Justice League?
Speaker 4: Start with Unlimited?
Speaker 1: No, right, I was just asking if they were where they were generally, because sometimes they're on like, oh, it's it's just on Toby, and I'm like, I'm not, I'm not watching six hundred ads to watch the show.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 1: Batman and then it cuts the quiz nos it's not even a not even a thriving place, and then it comes back. It's like, I'm glad you're here. Superman cuts again.
Speaker 4: It's some guy that's the background and jerking off in Arby's.
Speaker 1: That's always true.
Speaker 4: When we're a roast beef looked like pussy at least some pussies.
Speaker 1: You're so right, Why did Arby's why did they build arbies to look like churches? Kind of? Was that only over where we were or was that like, well, I drove past one all the time, and I always was happy that. I always looked at it like I'm so content never going here. It's so funny. It was like I was never had any curiosity about it. But like the Arby's that were around us on nine that got transverted, trans trans that became the Sonnets, right, I don't know what the no, no, no, it was somewhere. I don't know what the fuck it became. But I just remember it like it was like tall and like a little bit at church. I don't know what the fucking deal wasn't Johnathan merg eighteen and I watched two l late forties women sixty nine on the floor at a bar tonight. Congratulations probably, I mean he doesn't seem too thrilled about it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, First Church of Key David presents Kingston Jamison, aka the King of Gap Hazard. That's crazy. Hey, hell, you're teether fucked, Discott Pilgrim. My bottom row of teeth are completely fucked. I'm glad they don't naturally come out he looks like I got fucking radioactive fucking.
Speaker 4: Someone blasted come on your bottom row, Yeah, disrupted force.
Speaker 1: Powerwash, imagine powerwashing with steamens. Yeah, I know, I can't.
Speaker 4: I mean, think about a try. You can.
Speaker 1: Fly with me, can fly with me, Let's fly, Let's fly away? Wild gay in this hypothetical amount coming with a pressure watcher.
Speaker 4: Someone, you can make somebody dream with you? What dream with me? That's so fu u that's awful.
Speaker 1: Scott program versus the I d F pre raz I got Lockjawn doing graveyard chips at the Dick Sucking Factory, and all I got was, would you believe it that Lockjaws previously mentioned with what with ass wide open?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 1: Uh fun, Charlie Kirk, I hope that all gums, no teeth, yakub headed boot licken gunt explodes. That's not me. I'm reading a name I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree with that, though. Yeah, I hope that very much. So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna like Swen spoils something to make shitty reference. What Noah Sampson is gay? That's crazy? What the hell you know?
Speaker 4: Fair enough?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. Maybe, I mean it's pretty possible. Uh, there is no epscene list in Bossing, Say does goopy jerking it with so much lotion? My ball stop being wrinkly. Kingston's dad picking up a gay little beetle off the ground. Kingston My child look a delicious morsel as he feeds it to him. Young Collins swinging himself into a tree. June what the fuck is this? Juneo or magnet? You is so fucking mag mag jun I don't know which one man, they're both, they both equally kind of are horrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I would take mag Juno at least the magnetic. I think Magnegro.
Speaker 1: Currency that's insane, same power, but currency.
Speaker 4: To me, literally money a nickel and.
Speaker 1: One million, one million gay beetles in a trench coat, and they're coming for Kingston to Spartans Butterfly jumping over border starrmus Jackson Badley Brave, who's New York nick ethery it needs help lowering his weapon Halo three penis nay from melpous One and rounding out our list as always is the renowned King of Haphazard.
Speaker 4: The Exalted. Eat it.
Speaker 1: You're just making a guy. You threw that back in the bag.
Speaker 4: You're a fucking mind, because you know what's crazy about that.
Speaker 1: It's like, even though you're not sharing that like me as myself, would hate that experience to pull out a wet chip that's still like me.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think of the worst thing that I can do it.
Speaker 1: I hope I got on my camera. I don't even know a blighted bit, so fucking bea anyway, thanks for stopping by, everybody, Thanks for coming and listening to this episode of the Patriot of the Not the Stark Tank podcast. Going over to patreon dot com Slash the Snark Tank if you want more, if you want early ad free access all that ship the exclusive episodes. I just did a damn near two hour episode solo going into your direct questions for me. There's one with Kingston and Lily. I think Derek and Jojo did one, so I think so right. You said something about doing it. It's not out yet, okay, yeah, well whatever, it's in the and I think, uh, get your top ten games, let's do that. That's a it's a good idea for a next round, and we'll do that next time. We'll catch you guys next time. Goodbye. Almost four hours yep. Whatever, pretty tight, naked