Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has coming living one's property of all times. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 2: Can you dig it?
Speaker 1: Then you did it?
Speaker 3: Where you did?
Speaker 4: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, Come out to play, Come to play.
Speaker 2: The story the Personal Wolf and the.
Speaker 4: Sun is rising God, Wake up, Wake.
Speaker 2: Up now, don't worry. We're all here to show you how.
Speaker 4: Jeno, Wiz Horse, roustache K and boj Home of the Listen is a family be don't turn that down.
Speaker 1: Just wait and see. Are you ready? Are you ready to jop in time.
Speaker 4: To start to show plastick the cling about Prisco Whist, Big Man, Marny Show, Welcome to the work in we it's on such a war kick that makes up this up in and make it hardcore.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're whiskey and then mess pick up your phone there.
Speaker 5: Line you're on the air man, Well, good morning, It's the Big Men Morning Show, BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five listen online the website that rockskmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, Slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corvin, Good morning, can.
Speaker 1: Pe Al Good Morner.
Speaker 5: Five figure does Punch is going to be over at the Walmart Amphitheater on Friday, October twelfth.
Speaker 6: We got a pair of tickets for you.
Speaker 5: You don't want to wait for us, get your tickets walmartamp dot com. We're gonna see what Gimpy wants to talk about. We got some conspiracy theory Thursday stuff will hit. Mike Malege will join us talk thrillers baseball, and we got our top list. One that I'm excited about because I love watching magic shows and it's the top five magicians.
Speaker 6: Deep bench or not deep bench?
Speaker 2: Pretty deep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess Gimpy didn't feel like it was, so we'll have to get into that a little bit later. I'll tell you this. There are more than I thought. Is it as deep up a bench as some of the other things that we've talked about and done, not so much, but there were more than I knew of you bringing up a good point. The more we do this and the more broad categories we get.
Speaker 5: Into, the bench kits very deep in the off changes the definition of the bench.
Speaker 6: We'll get into that later. We'll get into that later.
Speaker 5: Have you seen this story about the social media quote unquote influencer who tried to murder hire somebody to murder her baby daddy. It's a fantastic story. So I'm gonna say air quotes about influencer. I don't know how much following she has, but she was in a relationship with a boy band that was up and coming. I don't even really like know the band. Why don't we'see the band? Okay, okay, yeah, I've never heard of it. But anyway, she had a kid with somebody in that band and they were going through a you know, custody battle that typically can be.
Speaker 1: Rough.
Speaker 5: And the dad started getting more and more involved with the custody and visitations and involved in the fights, as parents do sometimes they tend to, especially children that are catered to and their parents always come to their aid. Parents typically getting involved even more, and the dad decided that he was gonna pay ten thousand dollars to make it look like an accident.
Speaker 1: And this was the influencer's dad. Correct, okay, and a car accident.
Speaker 5: The FBI visited this guy in the band and was like, hey, someone's trying to kill you.
Speaker 1: You need to be careful. Who would want to do that?
Speaker 5: I don't know what that would be like. That feels like a wild moment. Yeah, knock knock, knock. Hey with the FBI. Here's a little tiny badges. Because they have tiny badges and we think someone's trying to kill you.
Speaker 1: What do you? What are you supposed to do?
Speaker 5: Like I joke all the time, like you win some big award, guess what you do afterwards? You go and finish, you know, mull in the yard or whatever, right you and the Super Bowl? You still got to take out the trash the next day or whatever.
Speaker 1: If you're Kirk Cousin hit.
Speaker 6: But I don't know what you do with that information.
Speaker 1: I think you sit and reflect on what take their information that the FBI has to offer, and then sit back and be like, what the hell, man? What did I do to deserve this?
Speaker 2: Start running down a list of people who might be after you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I would imagine the FBI they already know right, and they'll tell you. Hey, in this case would be your baby mama. Her dad is the one who's trying to hire somebody to kill you. I would think anyway, I like to think that they'd have all their information before they just go and notify the person. You'd like to think that I would. I'm not an FBI agent.
Speaker 5: So the dad's been arrested. The mother, I'm sorry the baby mama, she's been arrested. To the quote unquote influencer, Apparently she tried to have her then boyfriend find a hit man via the dark web.
Speaker 1: Of course, if like.
Speaker 5: My wife's like, hey, can we we need to find someone to kill so and so. Can you get on the dark web, I'd turn around and be like, are you talking to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think at dark web. Yeah. At any point in time, if your spouse asks you if you can get on a dark web, no matter what, Okay, you should already red flag.
Speaker 5: Then the dad paid somebody ten thousand dollars under the guise of web development to locate higher and pay someone to kill this kid. And then they the then ex boyfriend or boyfriend or whatever, asked for another four thousand dollars, which they paid, and prosecutors said the then boyfriend began unknowingly talking with undercover law enforcement posing as the agent.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Here's the fascinating thing about any these.
Speaker 5: Higher to murder schemes is you want to say this statement, why would you do this?
Speaker 1: You get caught? Yeah, you want.
Speaker 5: To say that, but the people successful at it don't typically.
Speaker 1: Brag, and why would you want to get caught? Yes? Why would you? What do you think the penalty is for trying to have somebody killed? Ooh, ten years okay, Kimpy, let's go with five and a fine. Twenty five to life okay, wow, which makes sense. I mean, you are trying to get somebody? Do you think it should be less severe? I just think it's pretty broad scope. Twenty five to life. Well, yeah, that feels pretty broad. Twenty five I'd probably be okay with. Should you serve life in prison for getting caught up in your emotions like that? You didn't do anything, no, but you were trying to but nothing happened. It doesn't matter at sympted murder is still a thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, But if I if I accidentally hit somebody with my car and kill them because of my negligence, drinking. Uh huh, I don't get life in prison. Yeah, because that's not that's not necessarily murdered. That's more manslaughter at that point. That's just the legal term. But it's just the legal term. You're negligent in your behavior. Yeah, for sure. Both of these are negligent. Yeah, absolutely, but one of them you get. Wait, you like the.
Speaker 1: Difference is the premeditation, right, That's that's the thing. When it premeditated to get in your car drunk, Yeah you did, but you weren't expecting. You didn't go out get drunk and be like, I'm gonna kill somebody today. I'm going to get in an accident and I want to kill a family of four today. You didn't think about that. You didn't premeditate. Maybe you did, I doubt it. But when it comes to murder for hire, when it comes to first degree murder, you're definitely thinking of, Okay, this bitch needs to go. How are we gonna do it? Or I'm gonna do it? And I think that's where the difference is. It's the premeditation.
Speaker 5: The part that's fascinating to me too, is that you were doing this over a custody fight.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what you lost the custody fight. Damn it. We don't know.
Speaker 5: You don't even have to go to We don't even go to the core, right, I don't care if you get dismissed.
Speaker 1: You have now put all the cheese in the other person's basket. Yeah, yeah, you sure did. Because those are two separate courts right there. Yeah, the criminal court and then the family courts. Yeah, you may have gotten it dismissed on the criminal side of life, but the family laws can be Like, you still tried to have them.
Speaker 5: Killed, right you may, yeah, but I was found not guilty. I don't know if it's the well being of the child, is right?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do when the kid pisses you off? You're gonna find somebody on a dark web to kill them, right, Becky? Find somebody on the dark web? Do you advertise, like if you're a mob hit man, do you go hoo?
Speaker 5: Times are tough. I need to pick up some extra gigs, you know what I mean? Right, I don't understand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how does someone go? Babe?
Speaker 6: Will you get off the computer?
Speaker 5: Hold on, I'm making a job placement on the dark one on the dark.
Speaker 1: Web again, anything involving dark web, you already flag up.
Speaker 5: But like, if you're someone who does landscape and you're like, oh, I want to pick up some extra gigs, you may make a post to your neighborhood Facebook group or Craigslist or whatever. So if you're a hit man, do you just go or do you go? How do you interview with hip man?
Speaker 1: No clue?
Speaker 6: What is a question you asked?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Can you give me some references? How much experience do you have in this field? I've been doing this? They got to talk deep. I've been doing this along time. You don't want them to be like, hi, right, exactly? Sound all nervous, voice breaking? Yeah, all right, I can tell right now, sir, you've never done this before, so you're not hired. Thanks for coming in, you know, but uh yeah, how long have you been doing this? Well, I've been doing a long term. Well what's a long time? You know for some people, six months is a long time.
Speaker 5: What's one time you went to kill somebody and it didn't work out the way you want and you had to pivot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly where do you see yourself in five years? Not in prison?
Speaker 5: Do you dress for the killer you want or the killer you want to be. That's why Horrible Bosses with the Jamie Fox part. Yeah if you know that?
Speaker 1: Can they just picked him because he was black? Yeah, and had tattoos. Yeah, well that's like, uh what it's that office space where they needed the launder money. So the guy who was at Orlando Jones his character, he's trying to sell magazines once I was addicted to crack and now I'm not. Yeah, this guy, he was to crack, he should know how to launder money. Yeah, because he's black.
Speaker 5: Well how about the movie Get Hard where Kevin Hart washes cars, but because he's black, Will Ferrell thinks he knows what prison's like, and Will and Kevin Hart's like, I'm taking his money. Well, he's paying me to teach him about prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't say that. Blame him out of him the same thing. You're like, sure, totally, i'll teach you. Oh I thought you meant pick a black man to teach you about prison. Oh no, no, I'll teach you crazy white man or black man. Listen, I don't I know no colors about I'll take your money.
Speaker 5: I would probably pick a guy with a spider tattoo over his eye.
Speaker 6: Before I'd pick anyone else.
Speaker 5: Right, you know that fart story of the mom going into the bar the motorcycle club and being like I need you to help me get rid of a kid or some stupid story.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would do that. You look big and scary. Hmm right, you know you have a wallet chain. Yeah, well that's the same thing they did with Jamie fox Man. You look scary and you're black. That's a double feature right here.
Speaker 5: God yeah, but lately it feels like you got to go to some office building and find that person to have you tell them what prison's like. Right, maybe a city councilor or a teacher for that matter.
Speaker 1: Get up, we have breakfast, you know, and then about nine o'clock we go play tennis.
Speaker 5: I can't even like even if you are a criminal, So text in if you're a criminal and tell us if a guy approached you was like, hey, tell me about prison.
Speaker 1: What would the how would you charge? No? What do you charge?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like they're willing to pay, like like Will Ferrell's character.
Speaker 6: Yeah you're listen.
Speaker 5: If you are not a Kevin Hart or Jamie fox a true criminal, you're trying to have them teach you and you're gonna give them money. You are getting taken. Sure, they're going to You're gonna go. They're gonna go, let's say a thousand bucks, and you go, okay, and you give them a thousand bucks. Guess what's gonna happen the next time you meet. It's the scene for War Dogs when Jonah Hill goes to buy weed and they take his money and they and then they go, what do you want? No, get out of here, Whitey, And then he goes to his car and gets an oozy right blasted.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see how it is. Wait, where are you going? That's a great movie. It really is a great and a true story. Apparently all right, where were we? And we get here? Influencer murder for higher Black Web? Yeah, dark Web, my bad? WHOA just saying.
Speaker 6: When you need help with math, do you go to the Asian Web?
Speaker 1: Right? Need help with the bland recipe? Need to go to the white web, the vanilla web? Vanilla.
Speaker 5: All right, we're gonna take a break. Tickets to five figure Death Punch. We're gonna give away more of.
Speaker 3: The Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Next, it's time for news Quakies, world news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn Gibean lindsay with what's going on news quakies from The Big Mad Morning Show.
Speaker 1: In ninety seven five.
Speaker 2: Teacher removed after inappropriate and highly offensive display. This happened in Florida, where a Barrington Middle School art teacher was removed from class and the school while a investigation of an incident in which the teacher appeared to wrap a phone charge record around a black doll's neck and hung the doll from a television in the classroom. The incident was recorded by a student. This happened on Monday and shared by a parent on Facebook and has since been widely reviewed. The video shows the teacher, confirmed by the district to be an art teacher. Her name is Karen Savage. She tossed her Yeah, she tosses the baby by the cord over the TV before leaving it to hang. Some students appeared to laugh or say oh my God in the background of the video. In the post, the parents wrote that when students asked the teacher why she did it, the teacher just laughed it off. Her excuse to the kids was that she did it to get their attention.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually got a lot of people's attention. I mean, I'm I know, I'm not going to jump straight to she was lynching a black baby, right, it's ort. Well, I don't know about I don't know about that. I want to know what was happening. Did you thumb through a bunch of dolls and grab the black one?
Speaker 1: Right? Or she just prot pulled one off the top?
Speaker 5: Did somebody throw you, throw it at you and you caught it and wrapped it? Like, what's going on? What would be the.
Speaker 1: Need to do this? Right? I'm not gonna go with She was like, you know what I'm saying it all right? You know what I mean. She could have she could have cracked. But I just don't want to jump straight to that. Well did she offer any kind of explanation, Lindsey, They didn't say, nope, huh.
Speaker 2: Just to get their attention so far.
Speaker 1: Okay, because they were being disrupted for whatever. What school teaches.
Speaker 5: To make an effigy of someone being hung as an attention getter when kids are being.
Speaker 1: Disruptive, I'd be curious. Yeah, not many, if any. I'm just scanling it.
Speaker 6: I'm just asking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, doesn't seem like a standard technique.
Speaker 1: I'm not a teacher. I've never trained. Yeah, yeah, whatever happened to I don't know, whacking the desk with a ruler, making a loud noise, dropping a book on the floor, making a loud noise, just saying hey. You know, when I was in the eighth grade, I had to think it was miss Fairious as science class, she had a thing when we were being loud or just talking or being disrupted. She and she told us this at the beginning of the year. When I say hey, hey, you say ho ho. And that's how she got our attention. So we would be talking disruptive and and sometimes she would say aloud, hey, hey, or she would be a little bit quieter, just see if we're listening painted hey hey, and we would all have to say ho ho. And that's how she got our attention. She never wants hung a black baby or Asian or white or whatever, any any baby huh okay from a television in the classroom. There's there's other ways to do it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could turn the lights off and on. I here, that's the thing with the kids that works. That works.
Speaker 1: A man dancing in the street arrested for holding a turtle, And myth comes out of Indiana where police that got called out because there's some some tweaker out in the middle of the road dancing like ain't nobody watching. When they got there, they found him holding an Eastern box turtle, which is illegal to collect from the wild there in Indiana. They made the guy put the turtle down, or they took the turtle from him anyway, and then they searched a dude and that's where they found the meth and his drug paraphernalia. So they went ahead and took him into jail on drug charges. Now, the Eastern box turtles are not federally endangered, but they are considered rare throughout the Midwest because of their slow reproduction rates and their long meturation periods. The turtle was unharmed even though he was in tweaker Tom's hands, and it was released later on by officers near where he had been found. You're just a happy guy high on math trying to dance with the turtle. Just let him, just let the man dance, set him dance. Man.
Speaker 6: Of all the things guys on meth could do, right.
Speaker 1: He's not ol stealing copper. He's not cutting off catalytic converters. He's just dancing with the turtle.
Speaker 5: McDonald's manager facing charges after spitting and licking on fries. This happened in Massachusetts, where manager is facing the charges in connection with the licking and spitting I mentioned. The investigation began with a review of the video of the incident, which was posted to Facebook after originally being on Snapchat.
Speaker 1: The police report notes.
Speaker 5: That Kayley I hate my job Santos put the fries in her mouth before serving them to a customer.
Speaker 1: In April.
Speaker 5: Both the customer and the restaurant owner told police they wanted to pursue criminal charges. Santos is charged with disturbed I mean distributing food with harmful substances substances and its scheduled for arraignment coming up in a few days.
Speaker 1: See where she messed up was videoing it and putting it on social media. If she would have just done it and not have to brag about it, she would have been a lane. She never would have gotten invested.
Speaker 5: I don't understand the people that do this that you have other choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could grab their lettuce and swab your taint with it. I'm just saying that's a choice. It's an option. It's it's an option. From what I hear anyway, I would never do that to anybody. That's crazy talk, huh, weird news.
Speaker 5: And unless you knew the person like you like the example you're giving, you knew the person like there was a mission right to do it just for a rando, Just because you hate your job, that's another type of messed up.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, quit your job if it's that bad, right, just quit your job.
Speaker 5: You have options, or I let them know, like, hey, I'm feeling a little unstable, I might lick a fry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can I take a break?
Speaker 1: To be fair on the grand scree scheme of things that could have happened? Licking fries isn't that bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is bad.
Speaker 1: I was just saying she could have compared to what shot everybody in the restaurant, that's true, if I mean, of course, yeah, if she would have dropped a nuclear bomb, that would be worse.
Speaker 6: Skimpy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying it's not that bad. We should be grateful, is what I'm hearing you say.
Speaker 5: Let's be grateful she licked fries instead of shooting everybody up. Let's let's give her an award for control. Yeah, yeah, pretty much basically. No, No, that's called moving the moral line.
Speaker 2: I had a front. It's stories like this at a friend who this is exactly why she never ate any fast food anywhere where she couldn't see someone preparing her meal. She never ate.
Speaker 1: That's a horrible way to live your life.
Speaker 2: I agree. But then I hear stories like this and I'm like.
Speaker 1: She hain't wrong.
Speaker 6: Well, the fun thing is, no, she's wrong. She's wrong. Are you a religious Was she a religious person?
Speaker 2: No, it's how she stayed healthy, I guess, because that's no.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Was she a religious person, like believed in God? And yeah, well that's what a religious Yeah, So why would you not just then entrusting God to take care of you and take care of that, rather than be so worried that you've got to watch people prepare your food.
Speaker 2: It was it was more of a that's how she kept from eating bad food and in her.
Speaker 1: Other people are nefarious. Okay.
Speaker 2: It was more of a I only will eat if I can see my food being prepared for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, think about that. Is though you can see people prepare your food but you don't know if they wash their hands or not.
Speaker 5: And you don't see them prepare your food. You see them up, make it, put it together. You don't see them cut the tomatoes. You don't see them unload the meat. You don't see them unpackaged buns. You can't. You can't open air kitchen. You just can't, right you, Even it's an open air kitchen. You're sitting at the bar into the kitchen, you're seeing them pull out the container of the pre cut tomatoes.
Speaker 1: You weren't there.
Speaker 5: You didn't see them cut the tomatoes. Right, there's no guarantee just because you watched, I could I know people like that. They're like, I only eat an open air kitchens. Okay, that makes you feel better as you eat your canned tomatoes that has a so much allowed feces in it, yeah, or arsenic yeah? Or you suck on your vape while you keep all hawk eye on them, right, Or that you drink a glass of water that came from the dishwasher. God knows what they've been doing, right, the lemons that have been sitting there all day long, or.
Speaker 2: Sip on their martini while doing so well.
Speaker 5: Alcohol kills the jerm or touch the door handle when you leave. Now it's an endless cycle. You can keep going of all the things that you know. How about your steering wheel, Well that's your steering wheel. That's totally different. But you put dirt and everything else on it and pick your nose at the stop light and now begain.
Speaker 1: That's all you. Everybody likes their own brand. It's not like some homeless persons coming in.
Speaker 5: It still has germs and bacteria. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 2: Smashing Pumpkins. The Rats in the Cage Tour is going to be Saturday, October twenty fourth at the pay Come Center and Oka see and if you would like to go when our first pair of tickets hit up our Instagram page and nine seven five km D check out the pinned post to enter our contest.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin. There used to be a time when we would be celebrating Rockklahoma this weekend, but they moved it, which is good because they're supposed to storm all weekend long. Regardless, it's moved the Labor Day weekend. Prior to us a God Smack Slayer, Papa Roach, Tons more. You get your full lineup in your link for tickets all at the website that Roxlohoma km odi dot com. You are my kind of backwards.
Speaker 8: Crown, no world, Take my strong hand, Give train moment, give train, no world, take my strong hand, gim train.
Speaker 1: You are my kind of cripple GIMPI tremendous. I'm gonna do something a little different here. It's a segment that I call Segment Roulette. And what I did is I took the Facebook and I says, what should I talk about on the show. I'll let the listeners in on this and give them an opportunity, uh to let us talk about what they want to hear. What what do they want to talk about? So they commented. I took said comments, chopped them up, put them in a fish bowl, and I'm going to reach in, grab random whatever and we'll talk about it for a little bit. And like our listeners do, they did not disappoint, all right, So we'll just reach in here into the old bowl, whirled around a little bit. And first one on Segment Roulette, let's see what we have here? Comes from a guy named Haskell something that will get on Corbyn's nerves. Corbin, what is something that gets on your nerves? People that try to direct traffic at a four way stop? Fantastic. I kind of figured something like that or or okra that's kind of where my head was. Doesn't get my nerves.
Speaker 5: But yes, people should not do that every time. They're just trying to be friendly. I get no, you're not. No, you're not. Why not You're trying to be in control? You're not trying to Yes, otherwise you would follow the rules.
Speaker 1: Well, does that same rule apply, like when when you go to open the door for somebody to let them in ahead of you, you know you're trying to control the narrative or just being nice.
Speaker 5: I see it as just being nice. There are no rules established by the state to open doors.
Speaker 1: Do you know where that's stated, like the statutes in the law books of you can't go into the.
Speaker 6: Driving the driving instruction.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't remember taking that on the task yield to the right, and it's against the law to direct traffic unless you're not a police officer. I never read that anywhere in their Oklahoma driving It might be part of the problem then, because you aren't reading maybe so maybe so what do you what say you, Lindsey?
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, no, that's exactly right what he just said. And it made me think of Corbyn the other day because I was in one of those situations where it was construction or the lights were out and people thought they would have to direct traffic and you don't have to, and it made me instantly think of Corbyn, like, h thank god, he's not fair enough.
Speaker 1: All right, we're playing what about you? I don't mind. It's cool if you want to let me go, fine, you're the one waiting, not me, you know, if you want to finger somebody at the intersection and let them know, hey, you go on ahead. All right. I look at as it just being nice, being polite, letting them go ahead now. But again that's just mine. So segment roulette. What do we got here? This is a big one comes from Robert. Robert commented and said, yesterday I found out I'm cancer free. Well that's pretty awesome. Yeah, that is great news. That is great news. I wish I know what kind of cancer we're talking about. Oh yeah, why.
Speaker 5: You'd be more excited for him if it was a certain type or less excited.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily, I'm just interested more of my intrigue of well, what kind of cancer did you have? Did you have melanorma skin cancer? It was a lung cancer? Was it brain cancer? All of those cancers they have different things and different treatments, right, Not every cancer is the same. Did you have to have a lung removed because of the cancer in your lungs? Did you have to have brain surgery? Yeah? Yeah, so I'm like, okay that I think it would have been interesting to find out what kind of can cancer exactly? Did you have to remove your nut because you know you got you got a lump down there? Tom Green? Yeah, the guy that taught us all to check our balls, which, by the way, Corbyn, have you lately?
Speaker 5: Uh about two minutes ago. We also wouldn't have podcasting if it wasn't for Tom Green. Really, he was doing it before Joe Rogan was.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right. I guess you're right. I see TikTok videos of him, and I guess he's got a farm now and uh he likes to ride his donkey around.
Speaker 2: Tom Green lives on a farm now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's from Canada. Yeah, does it do people from Canada, nor have form is just more Land. I guess that makes sense. All right, we're doing a segment rule that we reach in here and grab another one real quick here. Uh, this one that comes from Tony with an eye that tells me that it's a goal, she says. The UFO files that are coming out about the four different species of aliens or five, I can't remember. That's nuts. Have you guys heard of this? I have not. I have not either. The only thing that I could come close to, and I've seen it on the TikTok that there's two different types. I didn't know there was four or maybe five. But I come from the camp of everything on TikTok is fake. Yes, that's kind of how I feel about things. It's either AI generated or whatever made up. I don't believe it so well.
Speaker 5: And I don't think they're releasing anything about different types of aliens.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's what I'm googling right now now.
Speaker 5: That would imply that that there are aliens, and as far as I know, there's no documented proof of that yet. Now I just googled it, and here's what I know about the different types of aliens. You've got the reptilians. This is perfect for today being as ass conspiracy theory Thursday. You have the reptilian aliens, right, who are like humanoid reptiles. They say they they say they walk amongst us in part of the elite. I know you have the grays, and this is all just based on television shows exactly that I've watched.
Speaker 1: The grays. The grays are the ones with the big bulgy eyes, and they usually are the ones who abduct people and anally probe them. I've heard of the whites as well. The whites are the ones that are most human like, but they are still aliens. Now that's only three, but Tony says there's four or five. Yeah, And here's what I found out on a Google search. This is what the AI overview says. The grays, which I've mentioned, those small, hairless grayskinned with large, dark almond shaped eyes and slender bodies, often associated with alleged UFO sidings, abductions, and advanced technological intelligence. That's one the Nordics often described in uithology as benevolent or spiritually advanced humanoids. I think those are the whites that I was making. How do you know all this. I'm just reading it. No, not you. How do they know this? Well?
Speaker 5: I know a guy came forward that says he did all this stuff with the government and he knows, but there's no proof.
Speaker 1: He could say he's the pope right right, But you gotta take his word for it. No, you don't.
Speaker 5: People lie all the time because he worked in the CIA. So what he swept floors, that doesn't make him an expert, or does it?
Speaker 2: Doctor?
Speaker 1: The Nordics are tall human human sized or larger and closely resembling humans. So yeah, those are the whites that I had mentioned, typically with blonde hair and blue eyes, similar to people of northern Europe. The lore is supposedly originating from the Palladius star cluster. They often are They are often characterized as wise guides, not wise guides. We have the reptilians that I had mentioned before. Upright, humanoid creatures with scaly lizard like skin, use some lotion, uh, sometimes featuring tails and distinct facial features, often portrayed as powerful ancient and entities possessing advanced stealthy capabilities. I think if I I don't know how you can be stealthy with the tail with a lizard like tail. I feel like you'd be knocking stuff off tables and not again rooms over. This is all made up Number four The insectoids. The insectoids a category of aliens resembling large insects, tall bug like humanoids, frequently compared to praying mantises or would it be mantai due to their posture and limb structure. Accounts generally describe them as highly advanced and calculating, calculating beans, sometimes acting as leaders or overseers in alleged abduction accounts. So do the insectoids and the grays work together?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but those sound like the most terrifying.
Speaker 1: Hey dad, the truth? And then here's number five, the science fiction archetypes. If you're exploring the broader sci fi landscape like Star Wars, Star Trek, or the Alien franchise, alien types are broken down by biological or mechanical classes humanoids, exotic, non humanoid, and then biomechanical like cyborgs. So there you go, Tony, there's your four or five different types of aliens. What else we got out here? Dig deep, dig deep, Come on, give me something good? Uh? This one comes from Kendra who sent me a link to Rockavet Music Medicine. Music is Medicine. That's a music festival going on this weekend at Post Oak Lodge. It is the Rockavet Charity. We've kind of talked about that before in the past. It's a great charity to put together. And I guess they've got a lot of local bands playing this weekend out at Post Oak Lodge. If you want more information, go find it your damn self. So there's that, all right, Segbay Roulette Lewis got here's a here's a thin one. Here thin one comes from John John's says they're turning the frogs gay. You guys know, time, do you know anything about that? Now? Time?
Speaker 5: I know I'm going to regret this, but no, let's not. Let's not search every single one of these It takes too long.
Speaker 1: How do we know of what they're talking about? If they're turning the frogs gay, then they need to be better explainers. Well, come on, that's what our that's what we're here for is to talk about it. Now. I'm curious about gay frogs.
Speaker 5: I mean, we could just you know, spit it out. You know, we don't have to google it.
Speaker 1: That's how you get the true information. Corbin Travis here says Okra. Just for Corba, Corby, you come up twice on this one. How about that. Let's talk about Okra and how delicious it is when you deep fry it and smother it in ranch. See, this is this is the thing that you all do is you're like Corbin and Okra.
Speaker 6: Lindsey hates Okrah.
Speaker 2: I too, not a fan.
Speaker 1: So overwhelmingly the show by majority does not lie. That is a true statement.
Speaker 2: And the fact that you have to deep fry it and cover it in ranch to make it good doesn't make it good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we all know that everything deep fried and smothered and ranch is good. You can take anything, deep fry it, smother it in ranch and be like, yeah, that's tasty. All right? What else we got here? This one comes from Sean Pimento cheese changes. Are they changing pimento cheese?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you know, growing up I hated pimento cheese. That was probably one of my least favorites. And then the other day I had it for the first time in many years, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Hmm, I am with you changed. I have never been a fan of pimento cheese or pimental loaf. Okay, pimental loaf. That's something that my folks would get. I don't know why they make sandwiches out of it. Yeah, And then us kids would be forced to eat pimento loaf because well that's all you had in there. Sure you know they ain't no peanut butter and jelly. Yeah, ain't no baloney. You're stuck with pimento loaf or bronze Schweger. Well, my dad would eat that by the slice. He'd sit down in his chair, slice off some bronz Schweiger and then have a block of cheddar cheese the size of a car battery and would just watch TV and go to town on it. That And the only thing that I do like that that my dad did is is he get sticks of pepperoni, not pre slice packages, but the stick of pepperoni. And he'd sit in his chair, same thing, block cheese, stick of pepperoni and his Rambo knife, be watching stuff like The Rifle Man or Bonanza Tone, you know, and then sit there and just slice his pepperoni and cheese with his knife that he carried on him everywhere and used to cut everything.
Speaker 2: I think that what to carry the knife?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my dad didn't carry a knife.
Speaker 2: Oh, my dad did. But my for my dad, it was the cheddar cheese and summer sausage and crackers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if it was the the uh liver pete or whatever he would use. Yeah, that was it. And then he would use grape jelly on it with.
Speaker 1: Crackers to make it taste better because it's disgusting as it is.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know, but Kevin tried it and he loves it, and I'm I don't know how they do it.
Speaker 1: It gross. My dad would sit there and eat his pepperoni and cheese with his rambo knife. After he was done snacking, he would clean his knife off and then sit there with his wetstone and says, sharpen his knife while still watching whatever old cowboys show on TV. So bizarre, so bizarre. But I never get it too shy, you can't. It would be like at least a once sometimes twice a week thing, saying that you'd look over and there he is sharpening his knife watching TV.
Speaker 2: Well, if it wasn't that, if he had a smartphone, he'd be playing a game probably you know.
Speaker 1: See he died in twenty seventeen. I'm trying to think if he had a smartphone at that time. I can't remember. I don't think he did. I don't think he did. I'd like to say by now he would have upgraded. And you're probably right, yeah, Heather says. Circus first music video coming out on May twenty second. Now. Circus is a local band who will be playing at Rockwaholma this year, and they were one of the winners from our Battle of the Concert last year. They were pretty awesome, So be looking for Circus's first music video coming out. What else we got in here and Circus excuse Me and Segment Roulette and got two of them. Let's grab another one here. This one comes from Chip. Explosion farts. That's just what he says. I don't know if he meant explosive or explosion. Do explosions usually farts? I guess I've had some pretty explosive farts, especially the last couple of days, because I made enjeladas day before yesterday, sure, and that's what I've been eating on for the last couple of days. So they've been pretty pretty explosive, but not explosion.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about chipsnew truck.
Speaker 1: The rainbow one and his what are we talking about? Unicorn? I took Ai. He had sent me a picture of his new truck that he had purchased, and so I took Ai and I made his truck rainbow painted color and then put him in a unicorn costume sitting next to it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't know what we were talking about, just a random off cuff comment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wasn't gonna mention it. But since she did, it is what it is. Mike here says, how about what happened to the first person who got drunk at a good old Mark White party or any other party? And the possible pictures that are out of it? All? Right? So that one's fun. That one is actually a friend of mine from high school and Mark White. If you don't know him, you've heard me talk about him many of times. Mark White is the friend of mine that died in high school. Guys, you've heard me talk about that many times. Didn't make it to eighteen, died at seventeen. So not at his party, because I believe it was after he had died. But it's kind of something I became known for around that time. In the early two thousands. I'll never forget the first time that happened was at we was at a party and I was sitting there talking with this guy named Jill and she's like, ah, look at this guy. His name was Mike. He was over there, pasted out, he was hammered, and I was like, yeah, that's pretty funny. And I was like, I should go put my balls on his head. And she's like, yeah, I'll take a picture of it too, And that's when it all started. That's when it all started. Anybody who passed out at a party after that moment in time and I caught you my balls were going on your head and there was a picture taken. That guy, Mike was so pissed at me for many years. He probably still is. You gotta keep in mind this was twenty six years ago. Yeah, yeah, and he wasn't the only one. There was a lot of them out there, I would recently. I say recently. It was a couple of years ago that I stumbled across a picture and it was actually my buddy Clint, who passed out at a party and got tea bagged by me and the picture and I thought it was so hilarious that twenty something years later, I hit him up on Facebook and sent them a copy of that picture, said, hey you remember.
Speaker 2: This good time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, all right, let's see what else we can out here do one or two more? Uh? This one comes from a guy named John. He says, for conspiracy Thursday, look up the boxes of ticks farmers and ranchers have been finding. You guys know anything about farmers finding no boxes of ticks? I can tell you that they're pretty bad this year so far, and for you. For me, I played disc golf several times in some deep woods, Mohawk Park being one of them. The other one was in pa Huska. And each time I'm picking ticks off of me as i'm playing, and then when I get home, after it's all said and done, I'm picking off at least three to four more. And then here's the fun thing that really sucks is when you think it got them all and then you go to bed, and then you take up the next day and you look at your feet and there they are attached to your toes cuticles. That's happened to me both times. Both times I thought I got them all off, and then there it is uh, you know, just one attached to the toenail cuticle there and I'd have to pluck it off. And I'll tell you what this was. This has been weeks. This has been a week. I haven't had to deal with ticks in a while, but I am still itching from the places that I've had to pull them off. Sure, they've been pissing me off. All right, we'll go one more for segments.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is about the tick. The rumors about farmers finding boxes of ticks scattered across farmlands are unsubstantiated social media conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: Investigated you don't.
Speaker 2: Investigations by independent fact checkers such as Snopes found no evidence, photos, or confirmed reports from public health agencies that anyone is intentionally dropping literal boxes of ticks on properties. Okay, Earlier this spring, viral posts from social media influencers and TikTok users began claiming that Midwestern farmers were discovering the serious boxes of ticks on their properties, and some users speculated this was an intentional release meant to drive up demand for newly developed lime disease vaccines.
Speaker 1: Huh So, basically, it's you know, people on social media making stuff up. To get clicks. That's a big surprise. This one comes from Brady. This will be our last one here that says Conspiracy Thursday about Bill Gates making these ticks everyone's getting sick from and can't eat red meat. I believe they call it it's alpha gal. Yeah, that's that's real. That's a real thing. Did Bill Gates make it? I don't know. I don't think so. Why would he. He's a little busy trying to deal with going to Epstein's Island, right, divorce, trying to win his kids back. But that is a fear of mine because I had had to deal with these ticks the last couple of rounds that I've went out. I don't want to get this alpha gal because I kind of like steaks. I kind of like hamburgers. I don't want to be stuck for the rest of my life eating chicken, fish and pork, right, you know what I mean. So that that is something that I do kind of worry about, but I don't. I don't put a lot of worry into it, you know what I mean. Much like everything else, I'm just like, I guess, if it happens, it happens. If it's if it's meant for me not to eat red meat. Then okay, okay.
Speaker 8: Aroun no world, strong hand, give moments, give train world, take mine, shrum hand.
Speaker 1: You are my kind of cripple GIMPI tremendous turns.
Speaker 5: Let's go ahead and play a game. We've got tickets to give away. Five Finger Death Punch is going to be in at the Walmart Amphitheater on October twelve. Get your tickets walmartamp dot com and we're gonna play Schnip Schnapschner. Current record is will I am running away with this woman nine and Gorman you have five and Lindsay's pretty far back there with three. Last week's winner, that'd be me, So Corbin and Lindsay at eight three three four six oh kmo D eight three three four six oh kmo D call up, decide who's gonna be your clue giver. We're gonna try and get you to say what's on the card. If you guys to correctly, you get a point. Team with the most points is winning those tickets to see five Finger Death Punch with Cody Jinx on October twelfth at the Walmart Amphitheater eight three three four six.
Speaker 1: Oh K M O D.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the phones and get our contestant. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Jake?
Speaker 1: Jake? How are you? Buddy good Man? Who do you want to give clues? Lindsay or Corman, Cormyn. Let's get it, Jake.
Speaker 5: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timers starts after the first clue. Here we go, Uh, Cheyenne is a city in this state Wyoming.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: Uh, this is the East Rutherford.
Speaker 6: There's the state the Garden State.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Uh. Football teams where what that has their numbers on? It is a I can't hear you.
Speaker 9: The numbers have a what.
Speaker 6: Football teams wear a shirt and it's called.
Speaker 1: A jersey new jersey. There you go.
Speaker 5: Uh no, not an alpaca. But this is another kind of looks like an ostrich.
Speaker 1: But yeah.
Speaker 5: Film used to come on these for projectors in movie theaters.
Speaker 1: It was on a movie real Correct.
Speaker 5: This is when you grab the metal cylinder that has beer in it and your friends hold.
Speaker 1: You by your legs. Yes. Uh.
Speaker 5: This is the game you play when you're drinking where you use your hand to knock something and trying to get it to land upside down.
Speaker 1: I think the buzzer hit before he said flip.
Speaker 5: Cup five is what we got, Jake, might be good enough for the wind. Buddy, hang on the line. All right, good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 1: What is your name? I want to say? Sorry, I actually hit the wrong butt yesterday. I had to hang out, but I apologize. Bro.
Speaker 5: If it doesn't happen today, you're gonna have to just be a listener and no more an active participant.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it's a joke. All right, here we go. Got it about five.
Speaker 2: Opposite of opposite of short? Oh, yes, I this is the big office. You might work at the blank office. I am a big deal because I'm from the blank office. The bosses, yes, yes, yes, oh. The surfers use this phrase number after nine? Yeah, but what comes before ten? You're like nine? Yes, but okay, two words. If you are surfing, you might be like, what's up blank?
Speaker 1: Ten?
Speaker 2: Dude? Yes, okay. If you're on an airplane, you might want to sit here. If it's not economy, it's better than that.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's yeah.
Speaker 5: Sorry, man, you did not win, Buddy, Thank you so much for playing.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, sorry, guys, I thought you on the phone and it has to hang up, but I'm steering wheel. Hang it. I could have won that too yesterday. Yeah that people always say that. Man.
Speaker 6: Don't worry, brother, you have a great day.
Speaker 1: Man. I love you guys, and I love all right. All right, man, see you later. James. You're getting those tickets. You're gonna go.
Speaker 5: See five Finger Death Punch and that show is October twelfth, over and uh at the Walmart Amphitheater. Uh get tickets to warmartamp dot com. But you can hang on the line and talk to gimp you about getting yours.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, thanks brother, good job man, I got mine right at the very end. Lindsey.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, hey, he said after the buzzer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I thought it was interesting to hang ten one.
Speaker 1: Don't hung up on that one, now, I know.
Speaker 2: I was. I almost said this is how vampires sleep.
Speaker 5: Upside down, hay Matt could have if he had been paying attention.
Speaker 1: This is what the teacher did with that baby doll. Yeah, your news story.
Speaker 5: There's a game you play where you guess the word by giving letters. It's called blank man. Okay, yeah, yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 1: All right the record now case me in the lead with nine moves you closer to now six, keeps lindsay with dreams, let's yeah. That proposal to prohibits foreign born lawmakers and judges. South Carolina congress Woman Nancy Mace, not to be confused with Nancy Grace, is post proposing a constitutional amendment that would bar naturalized US citizens from serving in Congress because federal judges or holding Senate confirmed positions may says the proposal would extend the same citizenship standard already required by presidents or for presidents and vice presidents, arguing some foreign born officials could face divided loyalties. There are currently twenty six members of Congress who are naturalized US citizens, including nineteen Democrats and seven Republicans. It says here that HHS warns of children's screen time issues. The Department of Human Health and Human Services is issuing an advisory warning about children's screen time, highlighting its effects on sleep and mental health. The Surgeon General's warnings says that harmful screen use among young people has become a public health concern. It notes that exposure often begins before a child's first birthday and increases with age by adolescents. Many kids spend more time on screens than they do sleeping or attending schools.
Speaker 5: They said that in the story that said that the average was over eight hours.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Yes, that's a lot of screen. Yes, go outside. Do you know what your daily screen time is? I'm sure I can find.
Speaker 5: Out, because it's always a surprise when people do this.
Speaker 1: My daily average is five hours.
Speaker 6: And twenty eight minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it. I gotta swipe down search screen time at least on the product. Yeah, that's what I'm looking for right now. Is screen time, screenshots, screen time out, screensaver, screen time Lindsey, do you know right off the top of your head or you got yours full off already? No, Well then let's let's just screen time goal.
Speaker 2: Oh my daily average is six hours and thirty four minutes.
Speaker 6: Okay, it feels it feels like a lot for all of us.
Speaker 5: Five hours feels like a lot, and I'm conscious about putting it down.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go. Uh, scream time today an hour and a half? Well not today. You need a daily in your average. It doesn't give me the average, so yeah, okay, cool. So if it's an hour and a half a day, so far, today. I don't know. I'm sure it's pretty far out there, but I'm not gonna spend a lot of time worrying about it.
Speaker 5: But like yesterday, you did an experiment with your phone, and that's that's four hours just that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and that will skew you know, the average time or whatever for myself. But regardless, I'm a full grown adult. These are children we're talking about, you know what I mean. So, but maybe I should go outside. What else we got here? SpaceX preps for biggest rocket ever. The launch of space Exus's most powerful rocket to date may take place to daily. Starship V three is the tallest rocket ever assembled, and it's set to make its first flight from South Texas. It's touted as the world's most powerful reusable rocket. It could be keyed to NASA's plan to return astronauts to the Moon surface and create a permanent moon base following the success of Artemis two lunar mission. And then lastly here, TPD brings back mounted patrol ahead of Downtown Division launch. The ten new recruits are joining the Tulsa Police Department ahead of launching the new Downtown Division. TPD is bringing back mounted patrol to better protect the city during big events. In addition to e bikes and a UTV to help officers get around quickly, the mounted patrol is one more resource that gives the department an advantage. The Downtown Division launches in August.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn. If you were listening, we just played the first keyword of the day, which was media Media. Enter that word at kmod dot com for your chance at one thousand dollars when you rock the bank. If you don't win, that's okay. You've got twelve more chances throughout the day to win one thousand dollars up until eight o'clock tonight. Toh, you hear that keyword intererit at kamody dot com to rock the bank.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Good morning Gimpie. Oh well, good morning Corbin. I think it's exactly one week from today. As a matter of fact, that is a true statement. One week from today, Brett Michaels' hair piece and all of his man makeup is going to be at the cove inside River Spiracy. And you want to go for free, I'll just hit up the contest tab on the free Gangheart Radio WEP.
Speaker 2: It's not a hair piece. He's got plugs.
Speaker 1: Women do because they get the hitter pieces. I mean, the thing I've seen is it's the Bandit has got like hair son into it, right, like the guy fieriwig that you get on Halloween. Yeah.
Speaker 5: OK, yeah, but that's not what we're here to talk about. We're here to talk about conspiracies. And a listener sent me this, and so we're going to get into it a little bit. And it is a conspiracy that's been floating around. It's an acronym actually, and it's testcreal. I got that right to screal if I'm not mistaken. And it sounds like a made up, weird, fake thing, but it's a label used for the tech world belief system tied to AI. So what it stands for is transhumanism, extro extro extropianism, senulitarianism, cosmism, rationalism, effective altruism, and long termism.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of.
Speaker 5: It was pushed by AI ethic researcher Timinant Gerber and philosopher Emil Torres, who argue the ideas overlap parts of the big tech and AI culture. So on the surface it sounds really nerdy, right, but people who believe in tech, think they can make humans better, smarter, healthier, and even mortal.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the idea is.
Speaker 5: That what if some of the richest, most powerful tech people aren't just building apps, they're building toward a different version of the future where one human one regular humans are kind of we're like the way humans are a day don't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: So we would be cyborgs.
Speaker 5: Well, they just don't exist like today because they've been AI treated. So they talk about uploading minds, merging with machines, colonizing space, creating super intelligent AI. Let me know if any of this sounds vaguely familiar, and making decisions today based on trillions of future digital people who don't exist. Long termism argues that the future lives matter too, but critics say that could become a moral loophole. And if you claim you're saving billions or trillions of future people, then what what are you allowed to ignore today? So the idea is that the rich people are creating a different type of human based off of they can control and create the mind. And we already have people talking about creating a superhuman AI, super intelligent AI. We already talk about colonizing space. We've already read stories on the air about humans and machines merging together. Yeah, and so does it make sense that those people are deciding what humans look like in the future.
Speaker 1: I don't think it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Do you trust billionaires to decide the way humanity should be?
Speaker 1: I guess you could say that's what they've been doing since the beginning, because they have the money to influence, influencing the market, influencing the technology that's out there, influencing the medicine that's being used and created. So you could say that that's been going on for a long time. It's just taking a different route now with artificial intelligence.
Speaker 5: But in the past, those people they'll let's just go with like the landowners, because that's that was the og rich people, right. Yeah, the landowners would then become politicians and there was like a filtering process, or at least there was. There was a belief that you were playing a part in deciding who would be there, and there was some sort of accountability that doesn't exist when you let millionaires and billionaire Sorry that was not accurate. Not millionaires. Billionaires do it right.
Speaker 1: Millionaires aren't nothing. Anybody would be a millionaire nowadays in and out of the airport. To me, the idea of like.
Speaker 5: When somebody rich, super rich decides that they are they're saving humanity, I'm I'm not believing them, right, And that's what I get out of this hole to screall thing is that it is rich people saying they're gonna help humanity.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need AI to do it right, because a I can think better and faster than any human around.
Speaker 5: If you looking for if you're looking for a show to watch that there's no way you think it would be relatable today, then you need to go watch Silicon Valley.
Speaker 1: That was such a great show.
Speaker 6: It came out in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: The villain, if you will, of the show is a guy named Gavin Belson. Yeah, and it's it's like a combination of all the Silicon people we know, right, the.
Speaker 1: Zuckerberg the Bezos of the world, Yes, yeah, the Bill Gates, all of them combined in the one douchey person and.
Speaker 5: Then these people all on a dot com or an app or whatever, and it goes on and on about the things they have to deal with and it is one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Happening. Lid you've ever watched that show.
Speaker 2: I haven't you should get it.
Speaker 6: It was on HBO, so Mike Judge Project.
Speaker 5: If you don't know who that is, that would be Beavis and Budhead or our office space. But there's even there was this episode like I don't even remember what year was. It might have been one of the last two and Bill Foyle had made the AI, but the AI was cannibalizing itself and he's delivery in the show is all very dry. He's a dry character anyway, but it's fantastic character. And uh, that was happening before we have it now they so he knew enough then to write that in thereh or.
Speaker 6: We live in a simulation. Simulation wrote itself.
Speaker 1: You think you might be onto something there.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm onto something there.
Speaker 5: People panic about a I think, and it's going to destroy things, right, But if you can convince everyone your technology is world ending powerful, then suddenly you're not a CEO.
Speaker 6: You're you're now a like you run a country essentially.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: If I have technology that's strong enough, like Gimbe's alluded before that they could take over the world, then you have some responsibility.
Speaker 1: You need to be careful garnering yeah, imagine if let's go back before Hiroshima and be like the local billionaires like, so I got an idea, I'll make a bomb.
Speaker 6: You can trust me. This is technically the same thing.
Speaker 5: It's just not an explosion like that, right, and they I think there should be some controlling So is this Are these people geniuses? Are they just trying to be you know, gods? Are they LARPing.
Speaker 1: Combination of the two playing god wanting to be god because they are geniuses or super intelligent alien beings? Well, they'll be funny if the UFO all that comes out and they're like they name people that are right, they're real aliens. I mean those people would have to go to protection, right absolutely. I mean if you just look at Zuckerberg, look at Elon Musk, very alien like looking. Now, well hell, I mean even back in the day before Elon got his hair, you know, still looked alien esque. Right, you just look at him, You're like something something ain't right about you.
Speaker 5: Both favorite pictures all the time of Zuckerberger's when he's surfing or something. He's got sunscreen on. What he needs, Like, do people do that? Do grown adults do this?
Speaker 1: Puts unscreen on? The way he did. How do I get whiter than what I already am slather on the sunscreen?
Speaker 5: If you haven't seen the picture, it is worth it. By the way, Jeff Bezos was on the news this morning. He he's turning into the Hulk.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look anything like he did ten years ago, two years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looks like he's playing linebacker for Middle Central State.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he went through the divorce, right, Yeah, I'm sure he's got him a new gown now. And you know what happens when you get in a new relationship and you get comfortable, you gain some weight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he doesn't look like he gained weight.
Speaker 1: He looked like he looks like he's gaining mud, like he's getting jacked. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, he doesn't look like he used to look a lot older, and that neck has gotten Fuck.
Speaker 5: I'll put the this was from just today of him, and you can judge for yourself on whether you think that he looks like he's gaining losing weight, whatever you want to go with. But and then here's what I think we all visualize him as. And that's that's from twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Ye, yeah, that's the Bezos we know it looks like a ceo. Yeah, who this other character is. I have no idea. Got the beard. He's just getting older. I don't know if he's getting No, that's not getting older now.
Speaker 2: No, he's he's changing his appearance. Hey, it's probably for his new girlfriend.
Speaker 1: He's ripped. Yeah, he's I think he's taken uh growth hormone. He thinks, so hgh maybe so, but you're that vain. Everything's at your disposal.
Speaker 5: You don't get You don't just get you know, the local gym human growth hormone.
Speaker 1: No, you get the best, to get the experimental ones. You may know. You get a team and then you pay someone and test it on them for a year. Right, you're like, all right, that guy's Jack. That's what I want to look like, right, I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look how thick his neck is.
Speaker 1: Man girzy.
Speaker 6: He looks like he's gonna join the American Gladiators.
Speaker 2: It's like, come at me, bro.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to change his name to some cool gladiator name. He can just go by Bezos and be all right. Yeah, gladiators always had those cool names and thunder yah know zeus, Yeah, I'm Bezos.
Speaker 5: You watch that show now. You watch that show now American Gladiators and you go, whoa.
Speaker 1: This show was not okay, right, but we got into it when it was Oh my gosh. I loved it. Always wanted to be I always wanted to compete on that show. Well, yeah, of course, hot ass women and big muscle armed women. They're giant brestuses.
Speaker 5: Somebody text us in. I think this is so perfect. These people would be the villain in a Bond film. Yes, yeah, we look in those people. They've mainstreamed them that they're okay. I want total global domination dot dot dot to get your packages there in two.
Speaker 1: Days, right, and we let them do it. Why because I don't have to leave anywhere to get anything.
Speaker 5: Telling you I couldn't find this cable yesterday something, and I went to three places that should have had it.
Speaker 1: Nope, went on Amazon. Half the price will be here today. Nice, right, How are you going to break that out of me? Ain't no way. No, Sometimes you get it that day, which I find is impressive. Well, when I was replacing the speakers in my bike, you know, I ordered them at like eight o'clock in the morning. They were there at five o'clock. In the evening. I'm like, how did it get here so fast? Yeah, that's all part of the simulation. Man. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 6: Somebody brought this up.
Speaker 5: Oh is our listeners are awesome and that sent me down a rabbit hole for conspiracy theory Thursday.
Speaker 6: And it has to do with the mothman.
Speaker 5: And you remember we had the listener and she had an interaction with mothman was like fifteen years ago, twenty years ago? Yeah, yeah, And this says there are no official historic recognized mothman sightings tied to the state of Oklahoma.
Speaker 6: That doesn't mean she didn't see it, right.
Speaker 5: That means there are no official historic recognized mothman sightings and that this is deeply rooted in like nineteen sixty six in West Virginia, Chicago, and some other Southern Plain states. There is, however, the Oklahoma City patio thumper oh Okay, a homeowner in twenty twenty three, made local and national headlines after reporting a mysterious, persistent, winged creature that slammed into her sliding glass door at night. Obviously it frightened this person, and they initially suspected something supernatural. A local wildlife expert and an insect diagnostician from the Oklahoma State weighed in. They concluded the monster was likely a massive moth, like a polyphemous or a sphinx moth attracted to the glowing light on her security camera. Now, a polyphonics I'm sorry, polyphemous or a sphinx moth can be about four to six inches wing length, so half a foot.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a bit. Oh, that would scare the dog crap out of me.
Speaker 5: Yes, lord, yes, And it looks like when it's on a tree or whatever, it looks like an owl actually, because it looks like it has eyes on its on its wings.
Speaker 6: It is bigger than someone's palm.
Speaker 1: That's massive.
Speaker 5: Imagine hitting that on you when you're on your motorcycle. Oh Jesus Christ, you might see him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get it off, Get it off, get it off. You'd be you got slimmed. Yeah, man, how horrible is that? Do you think you would be able to see something like that clearly at night going sixty seventy miles an hour and it keeping up with your car kind of like that? She had described the moth man.
Speaker 5: Uh, I mean, I would think so when you see the video.
Speaker 1: I will show you the video.
Speaker 5: It doesn't look that big, but at night things are just louder, true, Dad. So maybe during the day you wouldn't think nothing of it, but at night it sounds like someone's hitting your door, all right, especially.
Speaker 1: If it's you know, hitting like a screen door or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are other cryptids that people have say they have seen in Oklahoma's thunderbirds. It's a winged cryptid thing that people say is in Oklahoma and the planes. Native American folklore features tales of massive thunder bringing birds capable of carrying off prey, which is some cryptozoologists attempt to link to a massive unidentified petasaur like sighting potass or type of sighting bro If a bird started picking up babies, how long do you think it would take for them to blow that bird out of the sky.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sure, sure, you'd like to think it would be rather quick. But if it could pick up a baby, I don't know if a shotgun's going to do anything.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, we'd have to track it down and hunt it. You have to get some other baby out there to use his.
Speaker 6: Bait, right, you got a baits? You kind of bait.
Speaker 1: Somebody, Miriam, can we borrow your baby? Yeah? I didn't know about the thunderbird thing, but it's huge. Yeah, yeah, massive, at least according to the image on Google Images. Is that? I mean there's a guy standing next to a thunderbird?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like in that old photo. Yeah, like thirty five feet wingspan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the size of a small plane.
Speaker 6: Tell me you would never leave the house.
Speaker 2: I I.
Speaker 1: Don't think i'd ever leave the house. No, I'd be grateful for you know, door dash and Amazon. If you guys see what I seen, you wouldn't be going outside either.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't try to capture it.
Speaker 1: That's what. And how have you ever tried to catch a bird before? You've never tried to catch a chicken? No, those are the easier to catch.
Speaker 5: Listen, I promise if you can get your hands around a chicken rooster's neck, that'd be impressive. But no way, I'm sure one of you crazy fools would try to put a lasso on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure, taint it right, domesticate it, use it as transportation. What would be the Oh, Mike, where would you put it? Oh? You'd have to you would have to, Uh, you'd have to build a special place, like a special barn for it. That's not something you're putting in your spare bedroom. No, you're right next to the drum kit, right.
Speaker 5: Uh that I think that is more terrifying than the moth Man. Right, and the thunder That's what the USFL football team should be called as the Thunderbirds.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't hate that. I don't hate that at all. It sounds badass, and it's tied to Oklahoma. That makes sense better than the Bison. Yeah, and well it wasn't when Union was changing their name. That would have been a great one for them, right, Instead they went with Red Hugs the Thunderbirds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'd been a great name. Mythic creature m pick up and carry people off.
Speaker 1: I mean they have the Thunderbird Military Academy here. It makes sense.
Speaker 5: Uh so the origin I'd looked up the origin two of the Mothman. This young couple, these two young couples said they were driving near World War two munitions area called the T and T area, and they saw a tall, dark winged figure with glowing red eyes, and they claimed it chased their car as they sped back toward the town. Obviously, the paper picked up the story and then it just took off. There were other reports of strange winged figures nearby in the area, including some by grave diggers a few days earlier, but these two young couples, their report is the one that becomes the official launching point for the Mothman, and then more sightings happened around that area after that for a few years. On December fifteenth, nineteen sixty seven, the Silver Bridge collapsed, killing forty six people, and the people linked it to the Mothman, like it was a warning or an omen that something.
Speaker 1: That he was. I guess that he was a part of it, Okay, And then we all know about the book from the seventies that became a movie, The Mothman Offices.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's what we did back then, right when we weren't sure, we just made up our own narrative. And then we're just like, well, it probably that Mothman probably took the bridge.
Speaker 1: Down back then. Yeah, we still do.
Speaker 5: So now we get the answer and we're like, man, I don't think so. I think it was the moth Man. We've got we've kind of done the opposite, right.
Speaker 1: No, it says right here in black and white man, this is fact scientists.
Speaker 5: Now, huh Bigfoot, that was a suspension bridge that collapsed and uh some sort of steel failure.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've got a couple of texts coming in here. There are a lot of local sightings of a mothman like figure with wings on the back roads between Ooliga and Claremore and Sequoia. And then the other one says the thunderbird. Myth is why the Oklahoma National Guard mascot is the thunderbird? Love that sense? That's badass? But and I don't know. I'd have to go through and dig in mind. And that's not the same number from from the gal that we talked to about mothman.
Speaker 6: And you can say local sightings, but again, there are no official sightings right, so if those are happening, you all need to start reporting it right, get it, get it official.
Speaker 1: We need people to know. Bring in tourism, they come into town to hunt Bigfoot. Why can't we hunt the moth man? There would be absolutely no way I would ever report something like that. Why is that because people think you're crazy?
Speaker 6: Oh no, people already think I'm crazy.
Speaker 5: I just why Now that's all I gotta talk about.
Speaker 1: You're known as that person. Yeah, I don't want to. Yeah, I don't want to talk about that, right, I want to. I want to talk about other stuff now, No, no, tell us some tell us again, tell us the story, Grandpa. Ah, All right, fine, bullpit cheers. It's a dark and cool to night.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of stories that float around this building of a slew of different topics.
Speaker 1: Radio station.
Speaker 5: This long a lot of crazy stories involving people that have worked here, and there are story every there are stories that I have was there to witness, and when the story is told, it's a dramatically different story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you correct them? No? I don't either. I just let it hang.
Speaker 6: No, that's your version, right, speak your truth?
Speaker 5: Man, Well I say that, I say, I say being a fun crusher for the show.
Speaker 1: I don't do it for you pay me to do that.
Speaker 6: I don't do that for free, right, you got to pay for that kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I'll keep up the good work.
Speaker 5: Then, Hey, listen, you don't get number one by going half ass.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back the Big.
Speaker 3: Men Morning Show returns.
Speaker 1: And join us on the light.
Speaker 5: Right now, is our good friend Mike Malaga with the Tulsa Drillers talk some Drillers baseball.
Speaker 1: Hey Mike, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great?
Speaker 1: Good morning forban.
Speaker 6: Good morning man. Let's talk about baseball.
Speaker 5: Guys are on the road right now, but they are going to be back for a unique Monday game. Is when you guys start the next home series on Monday, the twenty fifth Moral Day exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we like it when we get the opportunity to play on the holiday. So we're gonna we're not playing on Tuesday. We're playing on Monday, so it'll be an interesting when we have an early start. I think it's a six o'clock start, and we have fireworks afterwards. So finish up your holiday weekend at one Upfield.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and get your tickets Tolsa Drillers dot Com. Take it on Northwest Arkansas and then you've got all week. You guys got a series of games that's got all the favorites, including more fireworks. Bark in the Park is off again, and then the Sunday game And I can't think of something more Memorial Day than going to a baseball game down at one Oakfield to see the future stars of Major League Baseball.
Speaker 1: You got it, man.
Speaker 3: It should be a great week.
Speaker 9: You know, Wednesday night even we've got we had gotten rained out earlier in the year on Jackie Robinson to Day, so Wednesday night's going to be a big giveaway. We've got thousands in Jackie Robinson Drillers jerseys that we're going to give away on Wednesday night, so that should be fun. Great giveaways. Check out Tulsa Drillers dot com for all the details. But lots of great promotions all week, finishing up with rich sixty six Hawaiian shirts on Saturday night, so that should be a pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: Give Those shirts are hilarious.
Speaker 6: I just saw the picture of them.
Speaker 5: Those are fantastic shirts for a giveaway. You guys always have seem to have the best giveaways that people can get. And one of the things you guys do is you make sure that they're of the right size. So you get a ticket, you get to trade it in for the size one even all the way up to three xl.
Speaker 9: Stra largees for like every giveaway, and you know half the people can't fit in them, so we try to meet everybody where they're at.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you guys are doing a fun thing for you the kids day too on Sunday where they're the driller's drawstring. Color me bad giveaway for the first thousand kids that come into the ballpark for that day game. So lots of great games happening at one oak Field, coming up to see the future stars in Major League Baseball.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Corbyn, Happy dirty thirty birthday too, Miss Charlie Summer. This porn star is down and dirty and brawl this summer lotion by the ocean and winter tongues all. She stands at five foot one and weighs just ninety four pounds.
Speaker 1: Good morning, give me, Good morning, Corwyn. Just got another keyword to rock the bank. If you missed it, that's okay because you got other chances throughout the day. All you gotta do is keep on listening for that keyword and then plug it into the website the Rocksgamity dot com. Get yourself a thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Let's go ahead and do Top list hyberbic Mad Morning Show's top list random topics, randomly drawn with random results. Now here's Corbyn, Caimpi and Lindsay with this week's top list. This week's top list is magicians.
Speaker 1: What you got Lindsay.
Speaker 2: Number five Harry Whodini, most famous for being an escape artist but also a very accomplished magician and illusionist from eighteen seventy four to nineteen twenty six. I feel like without him, magic might not have been so popular. He was a magic pioneer. So yeah, that's why he made my list. Number four for me is the mentalist Oz Pearlman. I like his videos. I would like to see him live if I could, if he traveled here, I would definitely buy tickets to see his show. I watch a lot of him when he works with NFL players and he goes into their I call him classrooms. But he is awesome. I don't know how he does it.
Speaker 1: He just red.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. It's magic for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You and I had a conversation about him. It's been maybe a month or so.
Speaker 5: And because you do, you do like his illusions or his tricks very much, and you very much believe he has a special power.
Speaker 1: I do, even though we know he doesn't.
Speaker 2: I absolutely do, because how do you how do you just assume what these guys are gonna do or say? I just it's incredible to me. And number three on my list is Justin Willman who goes by Well used to go by just Incredible when he was younger, and I follow him on social media and he's he does tour currently and he is one I would definitely go see too. He's another mentalist.
Speaker 1: And have you watched his Netflix? His Netflix Magic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Magic for Humans.
Speaker 1: He also used to host a Cupcake Wars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, He's done a lot on He's been a lot on Netflix's different shows like baking shows and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: He he has.
Speaker 6: A prank show right now. Yeah, Magic Prank Show.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, and he's done one. When he was twelve years old, he memorized every single zip code in America and you can go on he did. He on one of his tours. He's on stage and he's talking about how he has memorized all the area codes or zip codes. Excuse me, and he'll call. He'll go, where are you from? What's your zip code? Just tell me your zip code and I will tell you where you're from. And he's someone said the zip code. He's like, oh, Owasso, Oklahoma, and she's like yeah. And then there was someone like Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. And then there's like little towns you have no idea, never heard of, and like yeah, and like, how do you know that there's a population of only four hundred people? And he's like, I just know them all.
Speaker 6: My favorite, my favorite trick he's ever done.
Speaker 5: He was on stage with Adam Ray if you know who that is, that comedian, and he pulled they grabbed somebody and they're like, do you who was your first love? And the guy says the name and he asked him a couple more questions and he's like, wouldn't be crazy if I had her name written down on a piece of paper? And he pulls up the piece of paper out of this box and it's her name printed. Oh, and you know but he's like you know ah, and he's like, how crazy is that? Well, how would I do that?
Speaker 1: And so it was like printer in the box.
Speaker 5: And he pulls up a printer and he goes exactly a printer and then he squishes it.
Speaker 1: It's made of paper. Wow, that doesn't mean.
Speaker 5: There wasn't a printer in there though, right, right, right right, But yeah, he's a fun he's a good, safe comedian.
Speaker 1: If you're like, you know that type of thing.
Speaker 2: Number two on my list is a David Copperfield.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: Definitely on the large scale of illusionists by making the Statue of Liberty disappear, audience members disappear. I when I was living in South Dakota, I saw him. I went to his show and it was during the winter time. And if you've ever been to South Dakota in the wintertime, it gets so cold you just want to be somewhere warm. You would do anything to be somewhere warm because winter lasts until April. And we're sitting there in the audience and he actually took someone from the audience, and on the screen you see him disappear with an audience member and they're on a beach somewhere and he comes back and they show up in the middle of the audience, not on stage, but in the middle of the audience, and they both like have sand in their hands and they just let it go. And the audience You're like, oh my god, how did that happen? Like, I mean, he is pretty incredible. Yeah, and he's a billionaire, owns his own island. I mean, the dude still, I think, to this day, does like fifteen shows a week.
Speaker 1: I don't even think he has to I know, does he still have his residency. I don't. I don't know because there was a lot of me trus against because I've seen him two or three times. Uh yeah, it actually ended April thirtieth, Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And then number one on my.
Speaker 1: List, he's sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Number one on my list is David Blaine.
Speaker 1: David Blaine, he was the short haired one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the street magic.
Speaker 5: From now on, we have to say, if you're gonna name drop, you got a name drop as you're saying it, like flavor flav I love it.
Speaker 2: David Blane Okay, he first appeared on TV in ninety seven and with his levitation, I don't know how he does it. He's amazing. But also I love him because he makes me cr ringe when I watch him when he sticks things through his throat and doesn't bleed. The guy is he's a crazy magician. He's legit crazy. The things that he does. When he will put a knife through his hand, he just he makes you squirm. He makes you uncomfortable. Yeah, and you still want to watch this guy. It's crazy the things that he does. So I can appreciate his art.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The thing that people don't like about him, like other magicians don't like about him? Is he tries to make it so serious. Yeah, not so serious, like it's trick. But like when he like, ah, like when he's fake cutting his arm and he's like, oh ah, that is the that's the prestige, right, Like that's him trying to pull you away from what's happening. Yeah, And it's a little like that is the act instead of the actual magic trip.
Speaker 2: For sure. But he's incredible from small even his small little card tricks are are great. I love the when he was in Harrison Ford's house and Harrison Ford told him to get out, It's like to leave my house.
Speaker 1: Like he's just he's like eyes like he's a mentalist too.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. So yeah, he's he definitely takes the cake and he's not He's not bad to look at either.
Speaker 5: Look, he knew that's where that was gonna land. Doing our top list magicians. What do you got Gimpie?
Speaker 1: Number five for me is David Copperfield. I'm going to warn you right now, I don't know dick about magicians really don't care, but got to play along. So David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty disappear I think there was something about an oriental express in there somewhere as well. I know when I was growing up, my friend Dan Tracy was a huge fan. Okay, so that's why he lands at number five for me. I'm giving Dan Tracy wherever you're at, man, you get credit for that number four for me. Chris Angel, he was big in the early two thousands, right, never watched the show, Wasn't he one of the ones that levitated as well? Yeah, like to lift himself up off the ground. I always thought that was kind of cool. I was like, I wish I could do that. Yeah, that's neat number number three. They not too long ago. Penn and Teller. Penn and Teller, great musician, musicians and magicians, Okay, funny the little guy Teller, right, Yeah, never really did say anything. I always left everything, all the talking up to the big guy, you know. And I think it was just recently was when Teller started speaking. I want to say, within the last ten years. You're like, that guy actually has a voice. Huh uh.
Speaker 5: Number do you ever say, have you ever seen Penn and Tellers? You got to try and full Pen and Teller.
Speaker 1: I've watched, Yeah, maybe a little bit of an episode here and there. Never got into it because again, magic's just not my thing. Uh.
Speaker 5: I enjoy watching the show, but I hate it because it always ends with I mean, you know, we know, like we did?
Speaker 1: You know, we know, and you're like I would, I would venture to say when it comes at least in my opinion, Uh, they're probably the greatest the goats of the magic world. You know. That's that's just me though. Number two is a magician that has been stuck in my head and I think about every now and again from it's been stuck in my head since nineteen ninety nine. And that is that is It's a local magician named Bradini, the Great Bradini as I call all that. And Braddini would always come to my driving through when I was working at the car Junior there in Ajuassau. I guess he'd be out doing you know, parties or bar mitzvahs or whatever and he have his his van and uh and always sitting on the side, the Great Bradini, and that stuck with me for so many years, and that's why he comes in a number two. He's still available.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't mean still like he hasn't I mean still like, yeah, he's around apparently.
Speaker 1: So if he's listening. You know, Bradini, you rock man. I've never seen any of your magic, but maybe the magic that you create is the memories because you've been locked in my head for twenty seven years. Bradini anyway, and number one on my list of magicians. Everybody knows this magician. He's probably, i'd say, at least in my word old, the most hated one out of all magicians, and that's Bill. See twice a month I get paid, and Bill, a magician, makes all my money disappear. Don't ever see it again, poof, it's gone. Thanks Bill, you get Dick.
Speaker 5: Doing our top list magicians. Number five for me, I have the Great Lafayette. Now no one's going to really.
Speaker 1: Know who This is.
Speaker 5: Just my dorkism about magicians knows about Him's from nineteen hundreds and Houdini. Herryudini gave him a dog, and he loved this dog, loved it so much. He had had its own room, it had its own dressing room, got it a diamond collar. And the dog died. And when the dog died, he wanted to bury it in the town cemetery, and the cemetery is like, no, we don't bury dogs where we bury humans.
Speaker 1: They have to go.
Speaker 5: We have to separate them with some soil. But we'll make an exception as long as you will be buried there. Two when you die, we'll let that go ahead and start the process. Two days later, he's performing in a theater. The theater catches on fire. He gets out and then realizes his horse is still inside, goes back in, He gets his horse, he dies in the fire. To him now, right after the fire, they find him and they're like, oh, he died, but they were wrong.
Speaker 1: It wasn't him.
Speaker 5: It was his body double, and he did die, but they found him deeper inside the theater.
Speaker 1: And so he's really like the first.
Speaker 5: Comedian that gave away the tell that they used body doubles. A lot like, wouldn't it be amazing if David Copperfield came out and he has a twin brother, right.
Speaker 1: And he's the one that's out there raping the bitches? Right?
Speaker 5: I was thinking more of his magic trick where he's in two places at once. But yeah, sure, So that's number five, number four for me, probably my first real exposure because I saw David Copperfield on TV, and I think he deserves to be on a list like this. I don't have him because I figured you guys would. He mainstreamed magic, he got it on TV. Like he he kind of made it cool. But Harry Sheer was the first person I saw that. I was like, Oh, anybody, you don't have to be some you know, dark haired, six foot two guy. You can be Harry Sheer, who was kind of a dork from night Cord, from night Court, and he would do stand up comedy, but he also did magic. And he had one where he would take a needle knitty a hat pin, sorry a hat pin and stick it into his forearm and it would quote bleed and then he would like lick it and need it and it was I mean, I remember.
Speaker 1: That was like shock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, magic that I had never been exposed to. That's number four, number three. I think I Camember's last name, but we all know him as the mass magician where he gave away magic on TV. Okay, that was foxy like the nineties. I think, yeah, that was awesome. I think I think he was he was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Val Valentino. Yeah, it looked like a lucid or wrestler.
Speaker 6: Hey, sure does. Uh so that's number three.
Speaker 5: Number two for me is a guy can't believe you guys didn't have on his list, And when I mentioned it, it should ring a bell for you maybe, and my brother and I, ironically, we're just talking about this magician. And when SNL would mock a magician, they would mock him and he would be the elugion guy where he'd wave his fingers. Doug Henning is his name, and he would.
Speaker 1: This is all just welcome to my world of allusion.
Speaker 6: Funny right exactly.
Speaker 5: And then number one for me is Robert Houdini, not Harry Houdini, Robert who the name that Harry took, Robert who deny. Robert Hoodini is the father of comed of kind of of magic. He inspired Harry Houdini to take the Hoodini name. There would be no Harry Houdini without Robert Houdini. And so he gets the number one spot of the top list of top magicians that are out there.
Speaker 6: Amazing Jonathan.
Speaker 5: Somebody text in, yes, that is a that's a good one to put on another person. Amazing Jonathan has to be on this list. He was a comedy magician from the nineties quit performing after cancer diagnosis, made a comeback, defeating cancer through the power of meth.
Speaker 1: Then he died. Yes, that's all true. Remember that guy, Justin Williams's wife is hot. I mean, he's in the man world.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm assuming he's got to be a seven or eight, so I can only imagine his wife.
Speaker 1: Is hot too.
Speaker 5: Gillian Spickens, Yeah, she's not ugly. I didn't expect her to be ugly. Uh, all right, we got to take a break and we'll be back. And I don't typically do birthdays, but this guy I think deserves to mention it's his birthday because he's such.
Speaker 6: A weird anomaly. And that would be Gautier.
Speaker 5: It's Gaudier's birthday, and you're going, who's Gaudier. He had that super annoying song that was called Somebody that I used to know.
Speaker 1: That's all he's got, right, Well, I'll get to that.
Speaker 5: And he has done many solo albums, but when that song came out, and after it came out, he was like, I'm done, and he has not put out any solo work.
Speaker 6: Now he is in another band. He's a drummer for another band.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: I think that's fascinating.
Speaker 5: A band called the Basics, and he, uh, his name isn't Goadier at all.
Speaker 6: His name is Walter Debaccer.
Speaker 1: I can see why he goes by Godier. Now I don't know Walt, Walt, wal sure, al Bob, I don't know enough Walt. I've only known one Walter in my life, and he farted in my face in seventh grade, so f him? What were you doing near his butt? I was sitting on the bus, mind of my own damn business. I told you this story, bad man, not that long ago. But I was on the bus, mind of my own business right there. I was a little thirteen year old GIMPI and he grabs my head, shoves it in his ass, and then farts right on my face.
Speaker 10: And that is how he got pink eye the pure I've known you long enough. Yeah, when you were like f that guy like you could hear the conviction in his voice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Uh that's scarred me. Yeah, it's a memory. You hide it well. Yeah, thanks, I'm herded with height, with sarcasm and hard drugs. It Uh yeah, yeah, I don't know. Whatever happened to that guy is after I left New Kirk. I have never what was his name, Walter White. I couldn't tell you what his last name was. I just knew his last name was Walter, or his first name was Walter. And uh, he was a lanky kid, a little bit taller, blonde hair, I remember that, and uh and an asshole by the way, uh, because he he's just one of those. I don't know if he just wasn't hugged enough at home, but he seemed to pick on everybody. But I did see I remember this vividly. Somebody bigger worked his ass on the school bus. They got in a fight, and Walt was down. Walter fell down into the seat, and this kids just on them, boom boom boom boom boom boom, just working him. And Walter gets up and his nose is all bleeding and he's stumbling everywhere. And the only thing I can think it was good. That's what you get.
Speaker 2: Some bitch seem to remember this scene from a Christmas story?
Speaker 1: What did that happen on a school of bus? No? Okay, but the bully got beat up. That's what happens. Stuff comes around.
Speaker 2: Was that what she was talking about when he said explosive farts.
Speaker 1: No, no, he was just talking. He explained himself to me that when you toot and fill up your pants. Yeah. I told him to start proof reading his text before he gets sinned from now on.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to see if I could find a there's a Walter Stout in New Kirk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't but he's an attorney. Well, good for him. Maybe he straightened up.
Speaker 5: You could have a meeting. Uh, it wouldn't be this guy. This guy, there's another Walter from new Born in nineteen thirty one.
Speaker 1: I doubt that. I doubt that was the guy.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not impossible that somebody that old was farting in your face. But yeah, I don't think he got held back that many times.
Speaker 1: Uh oh oh, Hold on a second.
Speaker 5: If if I could show you a picture, do you think you might be able to recognize him.
Speaker 1: I understand that it has been a long time. It ain't this guy. You don't think through the screener. Let me, I'll be the judge of this.
Speaker 5: It's not this guy because he was born in fifty six. Okay, yeah, no, and it's not this guy. I found him on the Oklahoma sex Offenders Registry, which would have been a perfect.
Speaker 1: It could still possible. But you're right, I mean, because this Walter, I mean we were in the same grade together, We're about the same age, so I doubt this is him. Yeah, that Walter would be as old as my mom. She was born about that time. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, if you're listening, if you Walter, or if you're a Walter and you're listening and you remember being a dumb ass and farting in gimpy's face, our kid's face, he's unforgettable, right, how what grade?
Speaker 1: Eighth seventh grade?
Speaker 5: Eighth grade, seventh grade, so you'd have been all of what four two four five, maybe with a one arm shorter than the other, and you grabbed his head and put it on your ass. We'd love to hear from you. I'd love for you to make amends. Thanks, Dick.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to hear anything.
Speaker 5: I kind of want to hear him make amends. Let's get him in the studio, get him back so I can fart in his face.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that payback, will you? Okay?
Speaker 5: If we can get him to come in the studio and he's like, yes, that only seems fair that I let you fart in my face? Yeah, or would you you're down?
Speaker 1: I would be down. I would. I think we would have to set it up ahead of time, so I can't yeah, prepare, yeah, clearly, Oh yeah, yeah, plenty of taco bell, plenty of you know, gaseous vegetables, you know, just because you know, I'm not that there's some people that can can do it on command. I am not one of those people. But H but I think if I prepared correctly, I.
Speaker 6: Would that be closure for you, and then it would be over. H.
Speaker 1: I mean I guess yeah, yeah, I mean it's only fair.
Speaker 5: Not that I think you're sitting at the pump, you know, swirling your half filled bottle of beer right, grumbling to yourself about Walter. Yeah, but you definitely heard some sort of resentment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why, I mean, can you blame me? If somebody in middle school farted in your face, grabbed your head, stuck it near the rear, and then touted it right on your nose, wouldn't you hold onto that for a little while, Maybe not hold on, but not forget.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know how you would forget something like that unless you intentionally blocked it away, but yeah, I don't think it would bother me. Not that I'm better thanyone else, but I try really hard to not carry things with me onto the next day.
Speaker 1: Texas give me sitting in a chair sharpening his rambow and I've eaten cheese.
Speaker 5: Walter, I love the idea of that, for like a movie about a psychopath, and that's how the movie starts.
Speaker 1: Sell it to Netflix. It starts off sitting in the chair eating cheese, sharpening a rambow knife, and then flashbacks. You know how that goes.
Speaker 5: I feel like that was a start to one of the Freddy's Jason Voorhees.
Speaker 1: Story thirteenth Yeah, yeah, shk why he is the way he is?
Speaker 5: Shink I'll kill everyone now because of you, every man named Walt must Day. The other thing I wanted to bring up musically is a little more rock oriented. But I wish could I wish I could say it is better, like more entertaining. It's not where machine Gun Kelly has decided to make Young Blood his rival, and yeah, exactly, and he called him out for his ticket prices apparently, young but Blood posted a video where he talked about how live music has become inaccessible as part of his push for cheaper tickets through his events like Bloodfest and commenting on the video, which is now deleted, Machine Gun Kelly criticized him, writing, you canceled a tour because you couldn't sell tickets, blamed it on mental health, then got paparazzied at NOBU the next day, Pinocchio, And then he said, in your actual tour, tickets are still the same price as every other artist. Shut the f up, you silver spooned, silver spooned, peachy, preachy wanker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weinka that shows him because he's British.
Speaker 5: A spokesperson for the musician says Dom is not commented directly as he's so busy focusing on his sold out North American tour and finishing the next album. He genuinely hasn't got time to engage in any of this, but we.
Speaker 6: Wish MJK the very best.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Good safe response, right, but also a little dig like I don't have time?
Speaker 6: By what are you doing, machine guy?
Speaker 5: Is your career doing so well you got time to go on somebody's social media post and comment.
Speaker 1: Right, trying to stay relevant? Is he on tour? Yep?
Speaker 5: You sure is Ah, this will be fun. Let's go ahead and see how his show's doing sales wise. Oh nice, let's see you see if he's got the blue dots syndrome.
Speaker 1: Forty bucks to see him? As are those floor tickets?
Speaker 5: Well, it's in a pavilion, like an outdoor show. I would say this is probably sixty percent sold. Okay, you want to sit in the.
Speaker 1: First ten rows one hundred and twenty five bucks for ticket. I want to sit in the second tiers one hundred bucks. Okay, I want to sit in the back row that is fifty five bucks. You want to sit in the lawn forty dollars for machine gun? Kelly ain'ty worth that if you ask me. But that's just my own personal opinion. Yeah, all of his shows are pavilions. Well it's like an it could be an outdoor pavilions and amphitheaters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, an outdoortour makes sense.
Speaker 1: Ooh the Pine Knob ski and snowboard resorts.
Speaker 5: In the snow Knob and jam Pie, Well they got something to do, all right.
Speaker 1: They ever tried to ski on the grass? Doesn't work that well?
Speaker 5: What's the what is the scene? What's the line from airplane. You ever had a.
Speaker 2: It was the Grown Man something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's arable if I remember right, I had a grown man?
Speaker 1: Right? Is the line?
Speaker 2: Ever sit on a grown man's legs?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: You ever seen a grown man naked?
Speaker 1: Joe? Yeah, Joe.
Speaker 6: You've ever been in a cockpit before?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 6: You've ever seen a grown man naked?
Speaker 1: Movie? Picked the wrong day to stop? Sniff and glue.
Speaker 5: Peter Graves man, come too soon or at the right time? All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show.