Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. This is so crazy right now, this is so interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm like.
Speaker 1: Literally shivering right Like, have you ever seen do you have a dog?
Speaker 2: That we have a dog? This sometimes just vibrates.
Speaker 1: It's so excited, it just vibrates, and I'm like vibrating right now. How does it get any more interesting than this? Well, Heidi Ganal is co hosting the show, how does it get any more interesting? I mean, Heidi and I are sitting here during the break thinking, Okay, which way do we go in the next segment? And we got ten different like A plus topics. But how do we got to start with this? Because it's so immediate the VP race And that's one reason I'm shivering is I'm starting to think, OMG, is there really a chance that Democrats can be so antisemitic that they'll pass on Josh Shapiro Because if the announcement comes out, they say, now, all the big media reporting it's down to Josh Shapiro. You know, as everybody knows Governor Pennsylvania or Tim Walls that the governor of Minnesota. If they are so anti Semitic that they pass on Josh Shapiro, what a tremendous gift that is to the Trump campaign.
Speaker 2: I mean that that would be a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: But I would if I had to bet you right now, say we were betting our mutual cars, and you're welcome to mine because it's in the shop for nine days now. But I would bet it has to be Josh Shapiro. They cannot be that anti Semitic that they would pass on their obvious best choice.
Speaker 3: I think they could be Dan. I would take that bet. Actually, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got a nice car. Yours is not in this way way.
Speaker 3: I drove my mom van. It's like a Chevy Express with one hundred and fifty thousand miles on it. I don't think you want that one.
Speaker 2: I want the other one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you think they're going to go Tim Walls, the guy who said he wants to buy a ladder factory to help people get over the wall at the border.
Speaker 4: I think they cowtout to whoever the flavor of the day is on their protester front, and I could totally see it, which is, to your point, a beautiful thing. Let him do it. We need all the advantages we can.
Speaker 3: Get right now.
Speaker 1: Well, and it does come back to the undeniable starting point premises. Biden and his team family and his immediate team obviously want those who deposed him to fail, right, so they want Kamala to lose. If you want Kamala to lose, you push somebody other than Shapiro. But then the other tones they haven't. I don't mean this in the flipway. Is the pattern is clear for Democrats. You know that Obama and Biden they both wanted to pick a VP who was so obviously bad that they would make the candidate Obama, and then the candidate Biden looked better. So Obama chose Biden because nobody would ever want Biden instead of Obama, right yes. And then Biden chose Harris because she was one of the few people so bad it could make him look better. But who's Harris to choose? Who can she find that's worse than her?
Speaker 3: That's a tough fine. I can't think of anybody.
Speaker 4: Maybe I mean Gavin Newsome is terrible, terrible human being, and he's destroyed California. But he's got this way about him, this con man way that he would be dangerous.
Speaker 1: Oh, he'd look infinitely more qualified, and you're right about all those horrible things.
Speaker 2: He would be right.
Speaker 1: But I mean this like literally tactically. Where does she find a VP who doesn't doubtshine her, Oh, who doesn't.
Speaker 2: Make her look worse?
Speaker 3: Jared poulis perfect.
Speaker 2: See that's why you're hiding Gano. That's right.
Speaker 1: But isn't it interesting as we go to the phone lines that Polus hasn't even been in the conversation.
Speaker 4: He so wants to be. He's trying to be all quirky and weird. I was telling you earlier. He tweeted out this picture of him with red beady eyes, saying dawn of dark Jared today.
Speaker 2: And even yeah, it means he wants attention, right.
Speaker 4: And then he was making fun of a few weeks ago, he was making fun in mocking people who are on Twitter get their news from Twitter, and well, what are you doing on here?
Speaker 1: It's just so desperately trying to get Elon Musk to respond to him right. I mean, it is so pathetic, but it's so telling. It confirms what you've been saying, and I've been saying that he's not even in the conversation for Harris's VP, and virtually everybody else on the planet is maybe even Jim in Denver. You're on the Dan Kapla Show with Heidi Ganell.
Speaker 5: How you doing, Jim, Good afternoon, everybody. This is probably a little too late, but I'm from Ohio and I thought Shared Brown. I'm a big Republican, but I thought Shared Brown would be an outstanding vice presidential pick for her. He cements the Midwest roust belt. He's a fellow senator who has a lot of influence, and he's not looking to be president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what one problem and great reasoning in your part. But he just came out and said he's not campaigning with her. If I'm thinking to the right guy, he's up for reelection in this Yeah, Ryan says, I'm I've never heard those words from in before.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, he said he's not campaigning with her.
Speaker 5: Well, that would have been the other good one, because I think he's going to lose to Bernie Marino in Ohio. So he's not going to be the Ohio Senator hopefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jim, Hey appreciate the very cot Yeah yeah, thank you, my friend for the very coach and call. How about Eerie Mike here on the Dan Kapla show with how do you gnall welcome?
Speaker 6: A Hi Dan and Hew do you hope?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Hey. I heard you guys make a comment earlier about Dick wadhams. I'd like to send.
Speaker 8: Him a little bit.
Speaker 6: You said that you know that there's really only one I guess the issue that where he had a problem being able to vote for Trump and has to do with Trump's not being willing to accept the results of the twenty twenty elections. What I believe hed he said, and I have to agree with him. And the reason is that if he does, if he's not accepting or at least he says he's not accepting the results, it means one of two things. One he is horribly delusional and demented, or two he's a terrible he's a liar. And so I think either one of those things would keep me, you know, keep me from voting for him. And I content my hack to Dick Wadham for having some intestinal fortitude to take that position.
Speaker 1: I might appreciate the call, Heidi, you're taking it well.
Speaker 4: A big percentage of America, or at least the conservative America, believes that there were issues with the twenty twenty election and don't trust our elections. So regardless of where things stand on what happened and what went down, Americans don't trust their vote and that is a big problem. It was a big problem in the twenty two governor's race. It was a big problem in the twenty three election. We had seventy five percent turnout for Republicans in twenty twenty two. A big portion of those told me out on the trail that they didn't trust that their vote matters. So their perception is our reality as leaders, and we've got to make sure that we provide incredible transparency into the voting process and election process. And a lot of what's been frustrating for many of us is that we have a Secretary of State here, Jennia Griswold, who's done everything but be transparent. In Colorado, I asked for some information after the twenty two race was done, and she blocked me every which way.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is your problem?
Speaker 4: Why don't you want us to understand what happened and how things went down? Why has that so much to ask?
Speaker 3: So I think it.
Speaker 4: Goes deeper to a distrust of Americans with the government and with our election process.
Speaker 1: Boy, Heidi, you know it's so interesting because I remember saying right after the election, I was heartbroken when Trump lost, and I, like so many, could see the horrible things to come for America and how much how great it would have been if he'd gotten that consecutive term. But as I said on air, a I haven't seen proof there was enough fraud to overturn the results. But the way that election night came down had left so many people doubting across America, and you can see it reflected in the polls, and that it was critical to the health of this nation across party lines that we got those questions answered for people.
Speaker 2: You know, why was there this.
Speaker 1: Unusual pattern in different states where Trump was ahead big and then all of a sudden it turned around and then he was behind just enough to lose. That doesn't mean the election was stolen, but it means there are fair questions that people have and those questions were never answered because the Democrats shot down every effort to have some real bipartisan you know, look at that and answer to the questions.
Speaker 2: So you're right.
Speaker 1: We sit here right now with so many Americans as so many Americans having those doubts, and that's a very unhealthy place to be. And date five five for zero five A two five five the number interesting texts, Dan, don't forget Polis is Jewish. Why won't you mention that? Why I didn't mention it in the context of the VP thing. And I appreciate the texture's point. There's talk right now the Democrats may be so anti Semitic that they'd pass on their obvious best candidate for VP, Josh Shapirol.
Speaker 2: I still think they'll pick them.
Speaker 1: But the reason I didn't mention it in connection with Polis is I just don't think of them that way politically. I mean, we have so many, you know, really courageous Jewish Democrats in Colorado who you know, just stood up and spoke out when you saw that anti Semitic stuff going on at the legislature. Police didn't sign that petition. I just yeah, I mean, I know he's Jewish. We mentioned that biographically, but I'm not sure I see where that informs his politics.
Speaker 4: No, and he has such extreme radical positions against faith communities in general.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah that I certainly I don't think of them that way at all.
Speaker 1: Well, remember right after winning the governor's race the first time around, he came out the next day and said, people need to leave their faith outside the public square. I mean, think about the ultimate arrogance like faith, which is central to most p people in their lives and how it shapes them. Oh yeah, you got to abandon that when you go to vote, because I Jared Paulus know if you.
Speaker 2: Vote your faith, I lose. It's not simple.
Speaker 1: Eighty five for zero five A two five five the number. Great to have Hidie ganell with us. We'll get back to our jam text and phone lines as well. So much ahead, including Kamala Harris down to it on the VP pick and the economy now being called the Kamala Crash.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I remember I.
Speaker 1: Went to a fundraiser at Red Rocks Dave Matthews concert. I think I sat with Hickenlooper because it was a fundraiser for some really good cause. Really, and I just thought, please, Matthew seems like a nice guy, but this is terrible music. Terrible music.
Speaker 7: I'm not a big fan of his. I'll admit I'm with.
Speaker 2: You on that, Dan, in the Hickenlooper thing. It's not like we're buddies.
Speaker 1: It was just kind of an across party lines, raised money for a great cause.
Speaker 2: Might have been a flooding.
Speaker 7: Probably used to do that, Dan, Oh yeah, cross party lines cause yeah, distant memory, Yeah, no it is.
Speaker 2: But we can get back there someday.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Heidi, if you had to choose between the instant classic sound of Kamala Harris lecturing everybody to stop saying Mary Christmas or this one to run on a loop every swing state until election day, which would it be?
Speaker 9: You know, we have to stay woke, like everybody needs to be woke. And you can talk about if you're the wokest or woke her, but just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you know why Obama didn't support her and how Biden screwed the people who deposed him by installing her. Can you imagine we're only two weeks into this and the Heiden Harris campaign.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's not original.
Speaker 1: Look at the Fox lead right there from basement Biden to Hiden Harris.
Speaker 3: I was going to give you credit.
Speaker 1: You have some good headline writers there. Like they labeled it the Kamala crash too, what happened today?
Speaker 4: I like chaos Kamala. Yeah, chaos Kamala. She takes chaos wherever she goes.
Speaker 2: And this Mamala thing?
Speaker 1: Has that died in the crib or are they still pushing that Mama La Mamala?
Speaker 7: That was just Drew Barrymore. I'm pretty sure I.
Speaker 1: Saw it somewhere else as well. But maybe that ended with this, But would that be.
Speaker 10: Fair talk about masculinity for a moment, as being second gentleman changed your own view of perceived gender roles of what it means to be a man.
Speaker 1: That's this is something I've thought about a lot and something I've spoken about a lot.
Speaker 2: There's too much of.
Speaker 1: Toxicity talked about toxic masculinity. And of course, over the weekend, m Hoff admitting because the stories were breaking that what was it Heidi that he'd gotten the nanny pregnanty it.
Speaker 3: Was either the nanny or a teacher of their youngest shake.
Speaker 2: Might have been both a nanny who was a.
Speaker 3: Teacher of the good gracious, that's bad and then.
Speaker 2: What was the face of the innocent child and all of.
Speaker 4: This they decided not to go forward or I can't remember how CNN said it, but it was basically like, yeah, it disappeared.
Speaker 2: Is that going to hurt Kamala Harrison? This campaign? Should it?
Speaker 10: Heck?
Speaker 4: No, I mean if they're going to play that game with Trump, then yes it should.
Speaker 3: But it's not going to it's the.
Speaker 4: Media will hide it. I mean it's already gone, it's already out of the news right.
Speaker 1: But I would it be a fair game for the Trump campaign because what I think it may help to do is neuter the Harris campaign on those kind of personal morality attacks on Trump.
Speaker 3: You know what will help the Trump campaign?
Speaker 4: Did you guys see at the rally and I don't know if you have this clip the mom in Atlanta who Trump lets speak? Oh my lord, you called her missus Willie Brown or two said why don't we ask missus Willie Brown if she's a family, you know, a supportive of families.
Speaker 1: Yes, black family. She said, yeah, we'll pull that down. Now, do you think that's fair game? In the campaign.
Speaker 4: Yes, for her to say it is completely different than Trump saying it.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, is that because she's a woman or African American or both both? Okay, yeah, we'll pull that sound up for you. Brian and Arvada. You're in on with Dan Kaplis and Heidi Ganawa.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 8: Hey, Dan, Just like I told you, they would push Kamala through and they wouldn't put Michelle in. Well, I'm glad you're right put this ship. Well I did say it, and you can go back in your archive. I was just praising you, heroin.
Speaker 2: Take the wind. Take yes for an answer.
Speaker 8: I'm taking the wind tonight, Dan, But I'm not gloting about it or nothing else. They're not gonna I'm gonna tell you why they're not going to put Shapiro in. Okay. Ok remember the River to the sea. They're gonna lose Wisconsin instantly. Okay, because of all the pals. She's already backtracking, going, Hey, guys, I apologize for twenty years ago when I said they can't exist together and there can't be a two state solution. So we already know that. But anyhow, I called about something else. I called about what about all these Harley Riders. What's going on with that new ceo? What's his name, jockam Zets or something.
Speaker 2: Well, he's woke. I think they must have been listening to uh Kamala.
Speaker 9: You know we have to stay woke.
Speaker 6: Yeah you might.
Speaker 9: Everybody needs to be woke.
Speaker 8: Your Harley guys. Yeah no, put a put a Comma sticker. Uh say I support drag Queen Story Hour. It was funny when Budweiser got in trouble. Everybody's out shooting beers. Well, now Harley came woke. Nobody's doing nothing.
Speaker 9: I want to see if these.
Speaker 8: Guys will put their money where their mouth is.
Speaker 1: Why don't you go up and ask one them or ask a big group of them together.
Speaker 8: We'll see if they put their money where their mouth is. All these tough guys run around their Harley's. Let's put your money where your mouth is. You were quick to shoot a Budweiser, you're quick to true. Matter of fact, they teamed up with Budweiser. Believe it or not, they have Harley Davidson. Budweiser can now because who owns the sock owns the company? Have you heard of a company named Vanguard? Guys, black rock. Yeah, look at who owns the stocks. They're the ones running the show. So while you're running out on your Harley with all your tax is thinking your top, you're actually supporting the enemy of what you believe it?
Speaker 2: Brian, Can I ask you a questions?
Speaker 8: Bag away and put a transgender flag on the back of your Brian can be betting with it?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Can Somebody suggest a good biker bar to Brian so he can go there tonight.
Speaker 8: Okay, think you'll get my number out, build my address out right on the air.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Are you really saying for everybody who owns a Harley and bought it before the new woke CEO that they now have to give up their bike that they bought five years ago because the new CEO is.
Speaker 8: Saying, don't buy another part from the idiots, don't go out and trade your Harley in for a new one. No, I'm not saying that at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Brian? How many years has Brian been calling the show?
Speaker 7: All? Six?
Speaker 1: Finally a good call from Brian. That was a very good call. I don't necessarily agree with everything he.
Speaker 2: Said, but he was in Fuego today. Just in fuego.
Speaker 1: So how do we have a few seconds before the next segment. I know we're going to do a drop with Jimmy Sangenberger on what Jimmy said was some craziness today in the Tina Peterstraw, But we'll be talking about much more. What is the hottest issue on the table today? What do you want to talk about the next segment?
Speaker 4: Well, I think the border is the most important issue, But what is the hottest issue to see you buffs? And what's going on with Dion Sanders and the hits coming after him?
Speaker 3: Is it for real?
Speaker 1: I didn't know any of this. We've got to talk about that. And then also down to the wire on the VP pick. Are the Dems really so antisemitic they'll pass not only on their best choice, but on their only choice? The guys the Dems have to pick to have a chance to win. But are they going to pass on him because he's Jewish? Could the party have become that antisemitic? Well we'll talk about that much more on The Dan Kaplas Show with Heidigano.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 9: There's a balance to be struck between being tough.
Speaker 3: And being a bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I'm going to sleep tonight now I might.
Speaker 9: You know, we have to stay woke, like everybody needs to be woke. And you can talk about if you're the wokest or woker, but just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, run that on a loop through election day. But how many bites can we say that about now? There have to be at least six or seven of them without exaggeration that for any other candidate would probably bury him a close presidential race, and hopefully it'll do the same thing here. But yeah, hid you go and all kind enough to co host the show today. So grateful about.
Speaker 2: That, Heidi.
Speaker 1: As we go through all these life and death issues, you have one of paramount importance, some hit piece on Dean Sanders's what's the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can't handle all the fun we're having him. Boulder and Dan, we both love our buffs. But the Athlon Sports put out a hit piece on him. And then there was a lot of talk about a fight that happened in the locker room and Dion handled it in Dion ways. He says, let's see, Oh gosh, I've pulled up the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Here we go. I always want to know who won because I keep records. I don't break them up. Some coaches break them up.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: We had a great week of practice. We had a couple of fights, which I like. It's a great thing. Some guys fight hoping for the breakup.
Speaker 3: No, we're gonna let you go. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as anybody ever been around a team that didn't have some fights, Y got weird. Worry you a little bit talking about football. I mean, if you're a table tennis team that can get a little rough with the paddles and all that.
Speaker 2: Have you been watching that? Guys, you've been watching ping pong in the Olympics.
Speaker 4: I watched badminton last night. That was I'm sorry that it was vicious, Dan, it.
Speaker 2: Was vicious badminton. Okay, you'll have to watch.
Speaker 1: But table man, that's stuff that is That is fun stuff. Hey, everybody in the lines, hang on, we'll get to you shortly. Hoid you go and all co hosting the show. Grateful for that. Jimmy Sangenberger has been covering the Tina Peters trial and really appreciates his updates. I got a text from Jimmy saying it was just whack today. So, Jimmy, what is the technical definition of whack?
Speaker 11: When you spend forty minutes of your you take time your defense lawyer takes forty minutes to basically make a case of ends justify the means that a judge has to come back and after taking ten minutes and say, yeah, I'm not going to let that slide. You can't allow We're not going to allow this evidence in this sort of line of argument that you're trying to p That's the essence of what was bonkers. Is they spend forty minutes viewing all sorts of election conspiracies that have been disproven, or all sorts of things like throwing it against the wall. I don't think Dan that this is something you would see Hollywood make because it would be too ridiculous. Even liar liar doesn't encapsulate in my view, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: And what is the timing now on the case. It's in its second week.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is day number four when you include opening arguments, and there are still two more days of prosecution witnesses yet to go.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, two more days in the prosecution case. Any feel for the defense case. Obviously it's burdened a proof on the prosecution, But is the defense going to put on a case will Tina Peters testify?
Speaker 11: That's the question I don't know the answer to. What's really strange is that they don't really have a defense per se. So what happened today that was pretty crazy was when an employee from the Secretary of State named Danny Cassias was testifying. He had questions that he got from the prosecution, and then the judge was going to go to a break and kind of mixed that break with a chance for the defense to make an argument about some materials they wanted to bring in, which ended up being a forty minute da tribe from this attorney a Dan Hartman. I think he's doing some cases similar to this in other states as well. And when they went made all these different arguments, including remember this case about Tina Peters comes down to a May twenty one election security breach that involved using a man's identity by the name of Gerald Wood to get somebody else in a former nineteen nineties pro surfer named Conan Hayes to make copies of election server hard drives, and then those copies ended up being leaked out online. Now this is important because in the midst of all this argument saying files were deleted in this software update process in May of twenty twenty one called a trusted bill to be clear, and I wrote about this two and a half years ago in a column for the Denver Gazette. There are no files that they say were deleted illegally that were actually deleted illegally. All the things that you're supposed to keep under state and federal law and rules are retained by the Mason County cork. But the crazy thing that they argued in the midst of all this election conspiracy nonsense was that this Conan Hayes was a government informant who was basically getting Tina Peters to help him out, and she couldn't reveal his identity except Dan. He wasn't an informant for the FBI or any FEDS. It appears, just based on what the judge concluded and what the lawyer was saying, that he's basically an informant for people like Tina Peters trying to prove stuff, and that was the basis for her for her claims. It's just bonkers.
Speaker 1: Well, Jimmy, appreciate the daily updates on it, and it sounds like the case may extend into.
Speaker 2: A third week as well.
Speaker 1: But keep us posted, particularly as you get information as to whether Tina Peters may testify.
Speaker 11: You bet that will be fascinating.
Speaker 2: It's how can people follow you?
Speaker 11: Jimmy at SEG Center on Twitter that's saying with an e, not an a center. And my website Jimmy Singenburger dot com all ease, all the time in sang.
Speaker 2: Burgerful, Thank you, Jimmy, take care. That's a Jimmy doing a great job out there.
Speaker 6: Hei.
Speaker 1: Do you let me ask you about this tweet? A texter pardon me? Texter says, uh, Dan mayor Pete might be on Power with the VP or Linda from Canyon City.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: And right now we're seeing all these headlines on CNN. Campaign says it's down to Shapiro and Tim Walls Waltz being the ovenor of Minnesota. And really, unless you're driving right now, consider maybe getting on your knees and uttering a prayer that it's Tim Walls from Minnesota who said he wants to buy a ladder factory to help everybody get over the wall at the border. We've been talking about this. No way they can pass on Shapiro, right, That got to win Pennsylvania. He's a popular governor there. The cabal can't be so antisemitic that it would pass on Shapiro.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 3: But this is the same cabal that picked Kamala Harris to be the presidential nominee. Dan, and I don't know what tip them over the edge on that. Was it the access to the money or was.
Speaker 4: It because they couldn't pick somebody else because of a race and her gender.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd respectfully disagree. I think she's probably the last person the cabal wanted. I think the Biden team out maneuvered them. I think they deposed Biden, and you know, he flipped it on him. He immediately endorsed her, and then at that point, at that point they would have to go against that endorsement. They were stuck because obviously Biden wants the people who you mild and deposed him to lose, and the best way to ensure that is to install Kamala.
Speaker 4: Do you still think it's a done deal, that there's no changing at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd never say that.
Speaker 1: I am not predicting that, but Kamala Harrison and Trump saying it today that all of the other people that she could pick his VP are smarter and better than her and everything. Yeah, I mean they're stuck with their weakest option. Doesn't mean they can't win, but they're stuck with their weakest option. And Heidi, look at it, it's only been two weeks. How many how many videos do we have now of Kamala Harris saying things that each and every one of them should cost her two or three swing states like.
Speaker 9: This, You know, we have to say woke, like everybody needs to be woke, and you can talk about if you're the wokest or woke her, just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 1: I'm here to tell you half the Democrat voters would vote against that if they have ever heard credit vote right, right. But that's where the Trump campaign literally is going to have to have a billion dollars. They're going to have to be able to they only need to worry about six states, right, Yeah, but they need to saturate six states. TV, radio, social media people have got to see that.
Speaker 4: They do, and I think it's uncumbent upon us to share it with our friends that are Democrats too.
Speaker 3: That's one way we can help.
Speaker 4: And Dan, I've been talking a lot about the Turning Point app too.
Speaker 3: It's really easy to download. It's free. You can sit on your couch a text or cell phone.
Speaker 4: Or call or write postcards to voters in these key cities where they're running these elections. And it's a great way to help if people want to get engaged and involved. I'm not getting endorsed or paid by a Turning Point, but it's just an easy tool.
Speaker 1: No, and let's also talk when we come back about how to reach our friends in swing states. Yep, so critical we reach our friend I mean, Colorado votes be great to get, but we need to reach our friends in swing states one we come back. The irony, of course, is that the modern Democratic Party not everyday Democrats, but the party is so overt racist in effect and so many of its policies. And there was a confrontation on ABC News over the weekend between Byron Donald's African American congressman and George Stephanopolos. You've got to hear some of that sounded. It was just so revealing. You're on the Dan Capla show with how do you go?
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I can't even play a bump over that. I just love that song. I just love that song.
Speaker 7: Oh, I've run the gamut here between you hating Dave Matthews and you love it.
Speaker 1: I like Matthews personally, but I mean, it's so disjointed, but that song just, you know, I'm sure you've been the same way. It just we got to say that song in your mind coming back from a big business trip or something like that.
Speaker 4: Counting Crows was at red Rox the other night. It was a beautiful night and they were so good. They opened for Santana, which was interesting.
Speaker 6: Hm.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I met a guy who's opening act. I had dinner with him and his opening act was the Beatles. What yeah, Dalla Shannon.
Speaker 7: I was going to say, I knew this, you know.
Speaker 1: What, we know we need to get on a game show or something to win something.
Speaker 7: But when you shared that story was quite memorable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dell Shannon. His opening act was the Beatles. Kate and Windsor You're on the Dan Caplas Show. Welcome, Heidi Ganall co hosting today. So I feel a little like del Shannon.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kate.
Speaker 1: Kate's still trying to process. So the beatles opened for somebody. We'll try to get back. Daive in Denver, you're with Dan Kaplis and Heidi Ganall welcome?
Speaker 8: Are you there?
Speaker 1: It could be a dream, but it's a wonderful dream.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I have my own dream teams.
Speaker 2: What do you dream in, Dave?
Speaker 8: My own dream team is Tolfi Gobbert as president Rand Paul as vice president.
Speaker 1: Might be a little late for that, but Dave, what do you think?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Anything else on your mind? Yes?
Speaker 8: The most important reasons A little thing called our physical operating dot, which is now thirty five trillion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dave, Well, the Kamala crash.
Speaker 1: Dave, let me ask you this because you're very focused on economic issues, and I want to ask Kidi the same thing. This crash today, and I understand it's not technically a crash, but a very bad day. Do you think this downturn has anything to do with the fact that there is an increasing possibility, according to the polls, that Kamala Harris would be president and lots and lots of people have to fear what that would mean for the economy.
Speaker 8: Oh, I think yeah, there are a lot of reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Dave, we're coming up on the end of the show. My apologies. I do hope you can call us tomorrow and thank you so much for listening to the show. Caiten Windsor you're on the Dan Upless Show with HEIDIGANO. Hey, Kate, Okay, we're making progress. I can hear something going on.
Speaker 7: Got it's there?
Speaker 6: Is that her? Hi?
Speaker 1: Ken? I'm here, wonderful. I did one thing right today. How you doing?
Speaker 12: I'm doing great. I just had to tell you. I don't know if anybody's called about this, but I thought my first political signing out in the yard today. Yes, it was Harris twenty twenty four. And then below that it said in quotations obviously.
Speaker 3: Obviously obviously?
Speaker 2: Is that from a supporter or an opponent? Yeah? Wow, where'd you see that, Kate?
Speaker 6: Was it homemadeard?
Speaker 2: Was it home?
Speaker 6: It looked professional to me?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 12: I can take pictures send it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please do, and I would love to see that. Hey, Kate, appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. Wow, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: How about this, Texter, how do you think Hillary must be feeling right now with the nightmare possibility that Kamala Harris might be the first female potus. A bit that Bill is staying very fire, etc. That from Andy, which goes to your question during the break. Is the cabal going to run Biden out of the presidency before election day in order to give Harris the advantage of being the president at the time of the election.
Speaker 4: I think they could if things aren't looking good or Trump starts to take the lead. That's an obvious play boy would have to reprint all the stuff we got at the convention as is forty five forty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yes, and that would be my expectation, because this is what's going to happen, right, I mean, barring something unforeseen, but every day there's something unforeseen. The sugar high continues, gets a bump if they named Shapiro, But if the cabal is so anti Semitic they don't name Shapiro, they probably don't get that bump. And sometime early September the sugar high peak sometime after the convention, and it starts coming down. And once it comes down, where's the breakpoint? Where's the stop on that? Unless it's the debate, and that's why. I think the Harris campaign wants as many debates as they can get because they know once they peak, gravity takes over and she starts that slide.
Speaker 2: What's there to stop it?
Speaker 4: I agree, Dan, I believe that Trump may believe says think that also, and that's maybe why he's limiting the number of debates or creating a debate where he doesn't think she'll do it.
Speaker 3: I think he would perform really well on the debate.
Speaker 4: But I also think that they may pull the Biden card and push her into the presidency at the last minute, and it will give her.
Speaker 3: A big boost.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think you're right about all of that, but the question is will it really be a boost in the end, because then she'll have to come out of the basement, she'll have to come out of hiding, She'll have to be more visible to people, and they obviously don't want that. Hey, so great to have you co hosting today. Thank you, Heidi. Let's do it again very very soon.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dan, I'm honored and it's just been so much fun working.
Speaker 1: With you and Ryan well you as well. Thank you Rocky Mountain Voice. Please check that out every day. Great job, Rian Kelly as well, please join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show.