Speaker 1: Big Food and Beyond with Cliff and Bulbo. These guys are your favor It's so like say subscribe and rade it live stock and me.
Speaker 2: Rights on USh.
Speaker 1: Today and listening watching Limb always keep its watching.
Speaker 3: And now you're hosts Cliff Barrickman and James Bubo Fay.
Speaker 2: Greetings Bobo, So Cliff, all sorts of stuff. Man, just just kind of cruising through life through choppy seas and things. Waves are coming at me from all directions, but my boat isn't swamped yet, though it feels like it's a precariously close. But I know better than that. Life always sees me through the universe is always conspiring for my higher self, and I just keep on plodding forward and ignoring the wind. I guess what about you? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I was a dead show.
Speaker 4: Uh, it was cool. It was I heard the I thought the visuals was like better this year, but I thought last year's well maybe it's just because the newness wore off. But it was just so like the first time you see it's just so jaw dropping. The second time it's still awesome, but it wasn't quite as impactful. But it was still I mean, it's rat It's freaking awesome. It's musty, almost life changing. Yeah, now I got it. I got a text from Bill. Bill actually texted me. He said, Bobo showed up five minutes before the music started.
Speaker 2: What happened to you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What took you soul on to get there?
Speaker 4: The plane was late. I barely made my connection in San Francisco, Like barely.
Speaker 2: That's pretty stressful.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, it was so stressful. It messed me up for the whole weekend.
Speaker 2: Now, what was the plane ride like? Because I know how much you love having crying children next.
Speaker 4: To you, Oh dude, from Vegas to San Francisco. I was got a fight with this whole family.
Speaker 2: The whole family. Could you have taken them? Who would have won? Who would have won? On that one?
Speaker 4: Dad? It kicked my butt.
Speaker 3: Way, don't gather around.
Speaker 5: It's Bobo story, dude. He's gonna see some things that'll blow my classic a scene. He's lying, he's going a kid kill me. Hi once again, it's Bubo story.
Speaker 3: Any description of felonious or criminal activity is being told here strictly for entertainment purposes, and is in no way admission of guilt or even true for that matter.
Speaker 4: You know, you're sitting next to somebody like you're your head is like within twenty four inches of their head. The guy starts chewing gum. Dude like puts in a couple pieces of gum and starts chewing with his mouth up and then like blowing little bows pop, like just cheating on. And I was just like, dude, I go, hey, man, I got a bad case of me cell phonia.
Speaker 3: Wait, wha, wha what what?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait backup? You have a bad case of what mesphonia? What's that?
Speaker 4: It's a condition where certain sounds drive you like just crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen that in you. Like top of the list of course is stepping on crunchy snow dogs like at the base of the bed. I know you hate that, or I also know that you really really hate people chewing with their mouth open. So you had this right next to you.
Speaker 4: Like right, and then the dude's mom was in front of us, and she was doing the same thing, like really loud. I was just like, I was like, yeah, I got a bad case to be so funny. You like that stuff is worse than figuringauts on a chalkboard to me, Like it's I go, if you got to choose, you got just please keep your mouth closed. And the guy like he would keep his mouth close like three or four or five chees, another to go like a loud smack, like tongue smack, one like lips, like just the grossest wet sound like. And I was just like, dude, like, come on, man, like it. We're in such a tight space. I go, it's to me, it's like it's worse than having like a smoker next to me or something, and I hate smoke. And he's just like, so I paid for my seat, I'm in my spot on, I'm not doing anything wrong or I'm doing with my rights or whatever he said. I just go, yeah, it's just if you're gonna be cool, and like we're all we were all trying to get like somewhere at the same time, this little tiny illuminum can flying through the air. So we got to like, you know, you're respectful for others. He's like, you try me in respectful you the one in talking. I was just like, if you're gonna be an asshole about it, But I was getting really worked out because like it makes me go crazy, Like I was ready to fight him and his brothers, dad, and his mom all at once. I asked the stewardest to move me. I said, I'm gonna freaking snap. I was. I was like really close to snap and I was like, so she finally moved me.
Speaker 2: You okay. Well, I guess that's a good introduction to secondary Bobo, who We have a number of Bobo's favorite things to say on our soundboard. So Matt Prut can pipe it in whatever he darnwell feels like it. Bobo, Robo, Bobo ro Bobo, watch it, Bobo cop. Well, you did say he was a good time police, But yeah, that sucks. Being on a plane with inconsiderate people is the absolute worst. Yeah, all right, So Vegas Airport. I've been there a couple of times. It's pretty crazy place. Lots of drunk people wandering around. Melissa was in the Vegas airport last year. She had a layover somewhere.
Speaker 4: She saw the thunder from down under right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she heard this ruckus and she didn't know what it was, and like she thought it was she thought it was an active shooter because there's so much shrieking and screaming and all this other stuff. And when it turns out it was just thunder down under the male strippers crumbing through. So nothing happened in the airport like that was pretty smooth. Getting out of the airport, Russell Manna was going on, and I saw an old wrestler.
Speaker 4: God who was I can't even remember now. I saw old, an old wrestler like w F got like the eighties or whatever.
Speaker 2: Wow, the prime era, Oh for.
Speaker 4: Sure it was. It was dead heads in WrestleMania, fans all over like this strip.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. So how'd you get from the airport to the or you didn't You didn't even have a hotel.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 2: You went straight to the Venetian, which is kind of attached to the sphere or what.
Speaker 4: I went straight to the Sphere. I met Bill and he was sending out front. I met him and we just went in and then as soon as the gig was over, he was super tired. It was his third night a round. I was super tired. I was gonna go gamble and he goes, hey, he goes, dude, you're too old to go gamble all night, and he so I got your room? Oh yeah, no, oh that was that was the big problem. While I was late to also getting there. While I was flying there, my credit cards got canceled for a fraud.
Speaker 2: Who were you defrauding?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: I was, Oh, I get it. I would see someone is defrauding you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the victim this time.
Speaker 2: So while you were in the air, this happens. That's what good timing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I land and then I can't get a freaking uber or a Lyft because my card like well, then I switched card. I had a back. I had three cards and they all got canceled for like the same type of like online advertising company was charging me multiples.
Speaker 2: So getting back wasn't an issue. So you got We went to a hotel. What time was your flight the next day?
Speaker 4: Oh? My flight was at eight in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh gosh, you don't do well in those hours, man. I mean, I know you have a job now.
Speaker 4: But because I was, I went for early flight because I thought I was gonna be staying like it's just sitting in the casino gambling. So I wanted to get as early a flight as I could, So I got the first one I could get was eight, so I took that one and then I'd ordered the Uber. When I got Oh, they turned on my card for fifteen minutes. Finally the night before and then it was permanently turned off. But I got fifteen minutes, and so I gave the credit card for the room and at the same time I ordered it uber for the morning. But then the card wasn't working in the morning. I thought like, I paid fourth then, so I was good to go then, so that they didn't Uber didn't show up. I was supposed to get picked up at six between six thirty and six forty five.
Speaker 2: That's stressful to me because you know, you and I have argued over this before, actually had some words because I don't I like to show up to the airport early, like you know, the two hours or so that.
Speaker 4: They are the way early.
Speaker 2: What time was you an eight o'clock flight and you're going to catch an UBER at six forty five?
Speaker 4: Well, it's only ten minutes from the airport.
Speaker 2: That's not way early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna be there an hour and I got psat check up Sunday morning early. I didn't realize it Vegas, that's like the most crowded flights just about was Sunday morning. It was like, dude, it was it was insane. I got there, Well, I got there. I was supposed to get picked up between six. I was supposed to get picked up at six fifteen and get there at six thirty. So I was like, I that's an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: That's more reasonable to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I was gonna be there at six thirty that I didn't ended up not getting there until like after seven. And I was in line when they said yeah, and I was like, oh my god, dude. It was like a traffic jam playing into the airport and it was packed. It was like shoulder short of the line was so long to get out of there. Yeah. So I was just in that line, like, just all. I didn't sleep much.
Speaker 2: Are you the kind of guy that can sleep on a plane usually?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but not this time.
Speaker 2: And was the plane ride back a little more soothing than the chomper sitting in the chair next to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, totally okay.
Speaker 2: Cool, got back, no harm, no foul, no arrests, you having your credit card is back working? Now back to work your regular deal now? Yeah, welcome back, Bobo. Well, Matt Prude, do you have something planned for us today, don't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been quite a while since we've done a Finding Bigfoot centric episode, I thought it'd be fun to do a whole episode about experiences or encounters that you've had during the filming of the show, and it's sort of like reference points. I went to the Animal Planet's YouTube channel where they have an official Finding Bigfoot playlist, and so I tried to scroll through and grab a bunch of moments that either both of you or at least one of you were present for. So I thought, maybe if there's certain stories or encounters that come to mind that you guys wanted to explicate, or I could throw some of these at you, or all the above, and just we've been doing this podcast so long that I know it feels like we talked about it a lot. But then I remember, like, oh, no, most of the people listening are here because of Finding Bigfoot, and we used to do more Finding Bigfoot centric episodes, so I thought it'd be fun to do one of those today.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they still have that stuff up on their website. It's been quite a while now, I mean it's been what the show went off the air in what twenty seventeen or eighteen, Except for that one that went off in twenty twenty, so god, that's you know, eight years or something. That's insane.
Speaker 3: And yeah, some of the clips are only like a year old, a couple of years old, so they're like recycling moments from episodes and releasing those as new clips. Absolutely. So some of these clips say, you know, eleven years ago, and some of them literally say, uploaded to YouTube eight months ago.
Speaker 2: That's insane, man, that's just insane.
Speaker 4: No, people still watch it. I get messages and I watch it every night before I go to bed. I get several of those.
Speaker 2: I get and you know, I speak to people who say that same thing, and it's like, that's that's wildly odd to me, because like there's nothing more soothing than moneymakers shrieking into the night. Uh, that's just me, though, I don't know. What do I know about falling asleep? Not much? Well, anyway, what do you got for us, Sarah? What you just wanted to do?
Speaker 3: Well? Do you guys have any stories that come to mind first? Or do you want me to just start with the clips?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I don't know. I mean, you should probably just toss an episode to us, because after a hundred for at least from I mean, Bobo. You can speak from your own experience, of course, but to me, at least after one hundred ish episodes, they all kind of mushed together into one thing, and without an anchor, I don't know, you know where to point the boat? You know? Well?
Speaker 3: I found one clip that involves a sound incident and the title of the clip is hearing a Bigfoot howl on an investigation, and the description reads the team delves into the Ozar collows in search of the Sasquatch, colloquially known as the Blue Man. A pack town hall verifies the Bigfoots have been here for generations, and an eventful final night has them convinced the Ozarks are the real deal Ozarks.
Speaker 2: That's a Missouri we stayed in? Was it Branson? Is that the name of the big town over there? Where did we go? I remember one investigation we went out there. There was a juvenile involved, and remember it, not a juvenile human, but a juvenile sasquatch involved. I was pretty impressed with the habitat for the most part, but not a lot sticks out to me at the moment about that particular episode. What do you remember, Boba jog my memory.
Speaker 4: I know something happened. I'm so busy thinking about having a beer with Greg Brady at the bar.
Speaker 2: You had a beer with Greg Brady at the bar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he lives there. He was doing his like one Man's show.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Magic was Magic hung out like before we got there, so he already knew him.
Speaker 2: You're kidding me. No, that's insane.
Speaker 4: And I just missed going over to He was hanging out too with Carrie Fisher. Carry. You're hanging out with Cary Fisher too for Star Wars. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Did you get to meet Kerry Fisher?
Speaker 4: No? But we were gonna like he was he was. She wanted to like party with us.
Speaker 2: She used to party pretty hard. From understand. Barry Williams that's his name, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Barry what Barry? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because he had a show there in Branson. That's right, That's right. So you you actually drank beer with Greg Brady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bunch of guys from the crew did.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I would have loved and have done that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He definitely did not want to talk any any Greg Brady's that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Now, who would who would?
Speaker 4: I think That's why I think that's what they liked. Hanging out with us was like, you know, like we know the drill. We're not gonna like sit there and just bump him out, you know.
Speaker 2: Wow, Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo will be right back after these messages. So three to six months doesn't seem like a long time right in bigfoot Land. It's not very long because we've been looking for sasquatches for decades and decades and decades. But when you think about what can happen in three to six months, like what would you do in three to six months? But I'm going to give me a six months go squatching squat of course, of course, And how much do you think is going to get done during that time? In squatching you're going to see one in six months? Probably not, But in three to six months, what you can see if you're not going to see a sasquatch is thicker, fuller hair regrown from hymns our sponsor. Hymns. Not bad for just three to six months.
Speaker 4: What if you started using hymns now in six months, just imagine that thick, full crop up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because hymns will give you a convenient access to a range of hair loss treatments that work all from the comfort of your couch.
Speaker 4: They make it pretty simple, man. They use real doctors. It's clinically proven ingredients on these like Finesteride and monoxaville.
Speaker 3: And I love that.
Speaker 2: I had no doctor visits because first of all, doctors who wants to go see it? Nothing personal doctors. But also you make an appointment now you get in August or something. Forget that. So this process is simple and one online and I know you have access to the internet because you're listening to us right now.
Speaker 4: You can pick how you want to do it, like chewables, oral spray, serum treatments, whatever, whatever you want. I mean, they can work with you in customersage with your preferences.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it could be a one time thing, it could be ongoing care. No insurance is needed at all, and it's all at one low price and that covers everything from these treatments to the ongoing care if you so choose, well.
Speaker 4: Then why I said, the proofs in the pudding And there's one hundreds of thousands of subscribers that trust it and you know give it positive reviews. So there you go.
Speaker 2: There's your pudding, thick hairry pudding. Start your free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 4: That's hi ms dot com slash beyond for your personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 2: Hymns dot com slash beyond results vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidil and finaster ride. Prescription products required an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if prescription is appropriate. Restrictions apply. See website for full details and important safety information. Bob, was that the Missouri episode that you told me about that there was someone in the audience who claimed to have shot one? Yeah, that's a story I think people should hear because I think we might have touched on it on a public episode. But I know you told me about it on a phone call once and that was like a wild story. Maybe that person listens.
Speaker 4: I said here, I've said on other interviews saying like, dude, if this is you, it can get a hold of it. But you know, it's funny because it's just it's really similar to another story I heard. He was either fifteen or seventeen. I think he was seventeen. Yeah, he was seventeen. The other story when the guy was fifteen, he was seventeen. It was the first time his dad let him go hunt by himself on opening day, like he usual to see with his dad in the blind or whatever and get his shop. Sitting there next to his dad. So his death says, all right, you're old enough, you can have your own spot. This year, he was all excited, and he was as he was hiking out there. He was walking. He wasn't far from camp. I mean it's like a regular campground. There's other people camp there few other people's kind of spread out. And he had only walked maybe five six hundred yards from camp, and he came into this dry riverbed. As he starts to getting ready to cross it, he looks over and sees like, uh, he thought it was bears dartning and out of like bear comes to the other side, like dartning out of the breast, coming on the river bank a little bit and then going back in. And then he raised his rifle. I think he had like a three by nine or whatever something like that, and it was getting up to you know, he zoomed in on it. He's looking at it like there's young ones. And he said there was five six adults in the in the brush, and there was probably the same amount of young ones, like smaller than him, running around on the outside. And he's looking through he comes al asudden this big mail steps out, and he like he focuses in on the big mail and it just looks right at him. He was looking at his naked eyes, like, oh my god, this giant one comes walking out, and he like lifts his rifle and looks at it. So as he lists his rifle, things face just changes into like sheer rage. And he'd been pointing the gun, looking at like the females and young ones too, and the thing just goes And he said he was looking at he was looking at it, and before he did the awe, he like he was looking at it. He lifted his gun up, and when he lifted his gun up, that's when it just screams and starts running. He looked at he said, he's trying to focus and he goes it was coming so fast he couldn't keep the focus on it. He's changing too fast. So he lured the rifle, he said after about three seconds. He said, after three seconds, I think was over sixty had gone over sixty yards and was closing in so fast. He said, he just lifted the gun up and he said, but he said when he fired, he was only like thirty feet from her. So he just shot at point blank in the chest. And he described the exact exact same way that for the Sierrah killsite justin when he describes his how it went down. And like also this other guy that we talked to for just and I, this kid that shot one on Mount Shasta like twenty something years ago, right right before the doctor had his Doctor Johnson had his sighting had Oregon caves like that same uh, like within a two week period that whenever that was this kid shot one. That was another kid on his first day of hunting season. His dad let him go by himself on first day of rifle season, first time alone. He shot one. And all three of those guys said the same exact thing, like the dropped instantly popped back up, and it went into like a sprinter's position, like both hands on the ground and like like one leg right into his chest and the like trailing behind like you know, getting in that sprinter's closure to blast off running and it took off and it just charged up this hill, went over the ridge and he heard it just crash and like just no more sound, and he was like, oh my god. He was just freaking out and he ran back to camp. His dad heard it. His dad came back to camp. He thought he got a deer, and uh yeah. So later that afternoon they went up there. They waited a few hours, like to make sure that thing was dead or whatever. They went up there, they found like full blood trail, like I see said he put it right through its lungs, one of its lungs or something. There was like tissue and stuff, and he tracked the blood trail and his dad said that it was bleeding heavy, and then they it went about. The creature traveled like two h two hundred and twenty yards something like that up over this little ridge and then collapsed there. So there was a big pool where it had been bleeding out, but it was just gone, like I think the other ones carried it away. And then that night they started hearing like a full freaking cacophony coming from the other side of the Drive river, like where where you'd seen those ones where he shot it, going like ah, like he said, like just his dad's His dad said it was so scary. He said it was like he said, it just sounded like demons from hell. And then all of a sudden they came towards their camp and then it just went dead quiet, and like twinas, they started hearing like whispering sounds like that and like trotting through the camp like they were moving all around the camp, and his dad chambered around like you know, like loaded his rifle and it just went dead quiet, and they were like a little bit scurry and scurry and of feet, and they went out there with their lights nothing, and they never came back. They never they never came back that night. They wait till the next morning. Looked around. There was like impressions, nothing like they could cast right. They saw a bunch of foot impressions, like I think he said, there were like ten of fourtune inches most of them. There was like there was at least one track set that was really big. They didn't they didn't measure them. And then they just they just took off out of there. But yeah, and the dad and the kid were both there and the kid was still distraught. It had been like five years.
Speaker 3: Wow, And he told that on camera, right, and they just didn't use it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said that's too that's too violent.
Speaker 3: That's wild man. That's a kind of cool behind the scenes story from an episode like that, for sure. I mean those stories are always fascinating.
Speaker 4: They should they show him talking about his story like before, Like they don't.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 4: We don't feature him because he wouldn't do it. He wouldn't go on camerasy shot one because he didn't want to do with the backlash. But I'm pretty sure like he's on the episode, I think, uh talking like at the beginning, like when they just show a little clips of like town hallocks and like look like a guy saying one or two sentences or something. He had something like that on there, but he was like, I shot it. I don't think he said he shot it. I think he just said whatever he was saying, like it came across at him or something. I don't I don't think they included anything about the shooting him.
Speaker 3: That's wild And Yeah, each of these clips that I'm mentioning, they will be linked in the show notes, folks, So if you want to see the clip from the episode, We're referencing just look at the episode description, it will be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean while Bobo was talking there, I was listening. I pulled up the Missouri episode because I have all the episodes of my hard drive, you know, because they gave us, you know, the digital copies before they released them at a courtesy to us. So anyway, I was kind of scrubbing through it. And our final night investigation was with a gentleman, a musician called Shoji Tabuci, Japanese American music fiddler, and he was out there with us. He was what's our search technique? Which is rad because I was when I pulled it up, and I looked at the final night and thinking what did we do here? I saw me walking around with the guitar as a guitar, no kidding, And oh yeah, that's right. I accompanied this gentleman here, and then I kind of scrubbed through the rest of it to kind of see what I was missing, to kind of try to jar my memory a little bit. And of course we had Ron Bowles in there. Ron Bowles as a bfroo diehard, I think is a nice way to say it. He's doing all the Missouri stuff and he loves he loves him some bfro I'll tell you that, good guy.
Speaker 3: He also loves the Ozarks and I remember, you know, Ron's a buddy of all of ours, and he has a very distinct voice. He's heard me do my impression of him. We give each other a hard time, but he once said to me I was Oo's art bread and by god, I'll be whose art dead.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I'm kind of scrubbing through that. I mean, the other things I remember off the top of you know, Renee did a I guess the camping trip of some sort out there, but uh, you and I Bubba were on an investigation with the motorcycle people. I guess they had a road crossing as near as I can remember. I don't know if you remember them or not. But the man and the woman, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, totally. The hardy guy said, and like he put his foot up like he was like he was like a joust, like he was gonna kick it if it came any closer, and he just missed it.
Speaker 2: Was yeah that effect, Yeah that's what, yeah exactly. So there was that in that episode, And like I said, Renee went solo camping, and I guess that you and I also were on another investigation where I think that's where like baby Squatch came up, like there's a little joke in there that baby Squatch was my rapper name or something like that. To remember, was that that one? I think it was that one. Yeah, because they saw a juvenile and I stood in as a juvenile as I often do, probably largely due to my immaturity. So that's what I remember about it. I remember Soji had to leave or Shoji. I always mixed up this guy's name with my dog's name, Sochi Shoji had to leave early. So we finished the night investigation without him. But I don't remember if anything we got. I mean, I don't remember if we got anything or not, but I remember that's what I remember about the episode.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. It might have been the first night we were out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first night, based on what I'm looking at here, you and Matt were out and you were wearing like one of those real warm, fuzzy hats, you know, like the Russian sort of style hats. But oh and we also went to those like the nerd historical kind of guy. I remember that. That's kind of what brought us down there. Because they didn't have a piece of evidence for Missouri, but they really wanted us to go there, and we usually went to a location based on a particular piece of evidence that we could pull out, like a photograph or a footprint or something like that, but they didn't have something like that. So he went down there and interviewed some like historical reenactors at some cabin or something like that about the balloon.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right. Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Scrubbing through the the episode helped jar some of my memory, that's for sure. And of course Matt has beautiful, glorious long hair.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. But what I remember, like times where I was sure I saw something on the show was when we were in New York for the baby footage, I had the therm and it was the first night we got that that therm. I remember, it was the first night we had it, and I didn't. I wasn't too great at focusing it all the way, like getting it all dialed on that and there was we remember we had those knocks and all that we were at the babysite. Yeah, I saw two like I didn't really, It wasn't the therm, but two glowing balls of light that looked like I didn't realize how big there at the time. It must have been like seven plus like seven to eight feet or something, and just really why, but there was no detail to him at all. They were just like balls of light like walking. They came over the hill and we're watching us when we were getting ready to we were packing up and all that ready to getting ready to leave, like we'd already done our interviews and stuff. I was like, whoa, and I have someone else look at the like you can't tell what it is. I said, I know, but we should since someone do a size comparison. So I ran up there and they were gone. When I got up there, there was no one there. But got like a better idea of the distance. You know, it was probably two hundred yards. They were about one hundred and fifty to two hundred yards, closer to two hundred. Then when I did like some experiments with that same therm over the next few nights, I was like, those things were big. They were so big, like they like money maker even compared to them, like the same rough.
Speaker 3: Distance falls of light to the visible eye or like heat signatures on the thermal.
Speaker 4: Heat signatures like you can see you know how it is like when it it's like U you can see like the stick figure in the middle almost and there's a it's like really rounded around it the light like the therm it was doing that. That was one of the other ones I thought was was these as was that Nightcliff we were in Iowa at the Yellow Yellow River State Park that it was the night after we had the foot stomping incident and all that. No, it was the same night. It was just before that where we got that one huff at us and stomped his feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember the noises that we got. I thought it was a vocalization though, but it might have been a huff or something like that. I have to go back and check.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, it was. And then I was looking, uh where those guys were coming down the trail, and I saw someone coming down the trail. They turned around and went back. When they jumped off, the trail went like uh more east towards the Mississippi River. And uh, I was looking and I see this this see this guy walk down, turn turn around like like instant like just like the classic squads, Like there was no, oh, shoot, stop, turn go. It just spun on its heel and it was like never even broke stride, was just going back to That was the way it came. And it went off trail like away from me in some brush. Then like five ten seconds later, I see one of the teams coming back, you know, like I can see the the camera guy and you know, producer and whoever was with mine or whatever. They walked out, and this thing was easily a third bigger than them, easily and twice as wide.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It was I had to be a squatch and I freaking that was a night I hit the I thought I thought I had it going, and that that can that therm was super glitchy, and I mean I blew it like I should have. I should have been more on it, but I thought I it happened so fast. By the time I made sure what everything was right, it was like, oh, I'm not recording and I was super bummed. Yeah I was. Those were those are two like where I was. I'm pretty dang sure I had one on therm. I'm like pretty positive. Well that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo will be right back.
Speaker 3: After these messages, there's one that says they are here that was a Sasquatch, and then the description reads the team has divided to find out which state is more sasquatch e, which is like, hey guys, it's squatchy. Just for ease of use in typing, Oregon or Washington cliff and Bobo might be really close to finding a bigfoot, So that sounds like a cliff line to me, they are here. That was a Sasquatch. Am I right, I think it was me. Bobo would have.
Speaker 2: Been like, that was a friggin squatch dude.
Speaker 4: On the on that on that one we were we were up Northmoor on the we were real North Oregon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Oregon Washington one. That's when Matt and Renee were in Washington and I brought you out to some like the Blueberry Bog and we had to will Call Hill and all that sort of stuff. I bet you that was will Call Hill, is what I'm guessing, which is out there on the east side of Mount Hood kind of towards Duffer in that general area, pretty far out there, kind of on the south side of the Dallas Watershed and stuff in that general area out there. A lot of good stuff happens out there, super interesting habitat, real dry not it's not the moist you know, semi temperate rainforests that we have on the west side of the Cascades, so you have a lot more you have all those animals and a bunch of other animals too that kind of prefer the dryer side of things. Yeah, I'm looking at it right now, like Will Will Will Robinson is actually in this episode. Yeah, this is the one where we started out on the boat. I remember that we went to Rooster Rock. I think it's a state park or some sort of official parks. I know you have to pay to get in there. We launched out of a zodiac was inflatable sort of boats. But what you didn't see on there is that we're up right on the edge of like a nudist beach. And so yeah, there were scantily clad or less people men and women roman around down in the water. It was a lovely time of year, perfect Pacific Northwestern the summer is just absolutely perfect and and an odd oddly uninhibited Russian couples doing unspeakable things to each other in the water, not far away. Yeah, so that that was an interesting setup. I guess. It was a lot of fun, of course, And we get in the boats and do our little Zippy this way and Zippy that thing that way sort of thing, the TV stuff, you know that that brings everybody along for the story. And then then the Bigfoot stuff happened, and of course Bobo and I were teamed up, which was exciting. It was a lot of fun because, you know, as Bob and I spent a lot of time in the woods together. But at the same time, since I moved up to Oregon a lot less you know, because Bobo's down in California and I'm up here in Oregon. So I got to show Bobo some of the spots, like We'll call Hill. And of course we started out the episode with Will Robinson, who's one of the funniest dudes on the planet. This totally understated mad Man, as far as I can tell, is the craziestes, rivaled only by Bobo's himself's story. This insane stuff. But we got a great vocalization up at this place called We'll call Hill. Craig Flippy was there when we actually got the vocalization. God, that I think that might have been one of the last times I really did a n a night investigation in that area. It's been a long time because I found some spots on the west side of the mountains and I just don't go out to the east as much. But I was literally talking about that spot today at the museum with a couple of my employees in there, talking about the summer plans and what we're going to do with ourselves over the course of the next four or five six months. And I will call hill Is back on the menu as far as I can tell, because there's some unwalked roads on that side that I think would probably produce sasquash footprints that are kind of gated off, and no one really goes in there, and the substrate is perfect in there to read hating tracks for a long time. Nobody really goes off the road on that side. It's pretty neat, man, It's a really neat area. So and actually I have the vocalization. I could probably send that to you, Matt, if you want to play that vocalization for our listeners, I will play.
Speaker 3: That right now. So I haven't seen this episode. I wanted to ask you about this if you remember it, because it looks like it was you and Renee. But the clip is called Inexplicable Light appears while the team investigates yamc Mountain. It says the team has the privilege to visit the Yam Sea Mountain, a sacred place for the Klamath tribes. While they investigate, Renee and Bobo see a strange light.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was like, I remember looking out going like here, you guys, see that there's a There was two of them, and I thought it was I thought it was a It just like headlaps, like bouncing down the trail, coming towards us, and I was looking at the throm but I couldn't see anything, like no, no people or nothing you can see with the naked eye, and like we and then no one can agree on what they were. And then they came close. Are in closer than they just about seventy feet from us. They turned and went, uh, we were on a trail, and that they went parallel to our trail. They were just bounced along. We had thermal imagers, night vision. Nothing nothing picked it up, not regular cameras, nothing like a therm nothing, nothing picked it up. But they were right there and there just bounced it like they bounced like a headline on someone walking.
Speaker 3: That's bizarre.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone there was tripping, like the camera crew, like the renee was totally tripped out. It was. It was they're like small like eggs, like white eggs, just floating. And they told us, oh, that's also when we drove in there, they told us about your car, like your cars will die. And sure enough, the lead vehicle in our like in a in our convoy of like seven vehicles breaks down inexplicitly, it's it's it's it's like whatever if we filled there in twenty sixteen, it was like a twenty sixteen suburban like three thousand miles on brand new just dies like do within ten feet where they said that the cars will die. Then another one died there too. Then our our box truck, the battery totally completely died, died. Likely I replaced the whole thing. So that was pretty odd.
Speaker 3: Also, had you been up there before? Was that like off limits to the public sort of the thing?
Speaker 4: I've never been there. Yeah, was travel only.
Speaker 3: Oh, very cool, that's awesome that you guys got to go up there.
Speaker 4: It was it was raid. Yeah, it was a Bitch and spot.
Speaker 3: Speaking of pitching spots and one of the other clips I saw that. I don't know if we talked about it here before, but when you guys went back with money Maker to where he had his first sighting in Ohio, Yeah, because I've heard that story from him, and you know, it's it's been talked about a lot, but I kind of wondered what both of your impressions were of the site. And I'm sure he got pretty stoked being back there.
Speaker 4: Dude, it was the most excited he got the whole time we filmed. He was. That was the most stoked, the most fart that he was, and he sweat extra heart even for the money Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on fire. He was really excited about it. And I don't think he'd ever done recreation at the exit at the exact spot that it had happened. So it was good for him. It was good for him in lots of ways, and he really it really kind of wrapped his mind around finally what he encountered that night. You know, after doing all these recreations for so many years and so many seasons on the show, to see the sasquatch that he personally saw at twenty foot distance or whatever it was or less right there in front of him, and Bobo just failing to match the size and girth and presence of whatever it was that he observed that night.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, he was animated like money Maker's always animated, but he was extra money Maker animated.
Speaker 2: This one was that it was a wildlife refuge, right, Yeah, the Berlin Wildlife Refuge. I think it is outside of Akron in Ohio. Yeah, really neat area. Being from the west, and it's probably exactly true for the opposite of what I'm going to say as well, but being from the west, it's really hard to wrap your head around what the habitat is in the east, you know. And I know that Ohio is kind of Midwestern or whatever, but we'll just call that east because it's certainly east of here where I am. Growing up out here. I just assumed that Sasquatches needed all this huge amount of land and freedom to room and all this other. Nah. No, they don't, they don't. They just need enough. They need enough land and enough corridors to pop in here and there. So when you look at the Berlin Wildlife Refuge whatever outside of Akron, in a while. There's a lot of land there, but it's nothing compared to say, Oregon or Washington or something. It's just not They just can't compare the two. There's so much more land out here, But yet the Sasquatches get along just fine back there. And when you get down you can put your boots on the ground out there, it's like, oh, yeah, this is deep, dark, jungly stuff. No wonder they're in here. They just don't need as much of it as I thought. As I thought they did before I started learning more about Sasquatches. It's kind of like that that misconception that so many people have that you have to go in the middle of the middle of nowhere to find a Sasquatch. No, you don't. Now just right outside of town is totally good enough, as long as right outside of town has enough land for them the wander around. And it turns out they don't need that much. They just don't need that much. The more the better, but they don't need that much.
Speaker 3: To be there.
Speaker 2: And the Berlin thing has really really drove that home and how deep and dark and weird and spooky a place can be even though there's not like you know, eighty miles in every direction of wilderness. You know, like a lot of us think that that has to be the case when you watch, you know, the TV shows, and you read the books and all that sort of stuff like we all did growing up.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Now, I know there's a squatchy story behind this episode. I haven't even seen the episode yet, but the clip is titled something Creepy on Creepy Mountain, and the clip is of a twelve year old boy describes a face to face encounter with the largest legendary creature around, Bigfoot. But I know you guys had some interesting stuff happened there during the filming of that episode.
Speaker 2: That's got to be Alabama, right, Bobo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was when I had my solo when Tyler.
Speaker 2: Saw it, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Was Yeah, we had him right around our camp. I thought that that was one of those times I thought we were really, really really close to Well, if Tyler didn't think it was me, he could have got footage that night because he watched the thing. We were walking up the road from base camp. We were taking a long walk and as we were going up, I pulled off to the right side of the road and took a leak, you know, and then just kept walking and Tyler was coming up behind me. He was a couple a couple of hundred yards behind me. As he was coming up. When he got about one hundred yards in there, he saw something he thought it was me, come out of the brush from the other side of the road, and it was milling all around where I had peeed. Then when Tyler got closer, it went the opposite way that came from and went down into that little paller that was down below there and went down into there, and then I heard Tyler calling my name, going.
Speaker 2: Oh, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Where'd you go? And I'm right here and he's he was just like shocked. He's like, wait, you didn't just walk over And now I'm over here. And we went back and we were thurming a roundings and it came up and peede where I peed. It pete over where I because you can see, like when my pee was already cooled down a lot, as there was like a hotter p on top that like what went into the road. Like Pete like IPEd there and then like it was like you're not marking my turf and went out and Pete where I had been and it was probably a foot and a half taller than me.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was. They came around us that night, and then I didn't know that there was like a little gully behind the drop off we were out there, there was some brush and so we could hear them and I was like, how can I not be getting this thing on therm? And then because we set up camp after dark, so we didn't really know the lay of the land that great. We knew like what was around us basically, but didn't know like the industy was like, oh, they can easily hide down there.
Speaker 3: So that it was cool.
Speaker 4: I mean I was. I always thought I was gonna go back there, but I've never been back there since.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never been down to that spot and I'd love to check it. I mean, it's not far from me up here in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Go. Yeah, it's cool spot, you know. But I think we did Auburn night investigations at that location, didn't we.
Speaker 4: I believe. So, Yeah, we went mud rocking with those guys and they're big mud bogging trucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was fun. And you know that video is not bad either, that video that led us out there. No, I don't. I don't didn't mind it a bit.
Speaker 3: Did Paul Halsey obtain that? Yeah, you guys know Paul passed away recently.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately. Yeah, I had several conversations with Paul over the years. First, when I was in the BFRO and organizing expeditions, he reached out and we talked, and then I met him. I think it was at the Ohio conference. I think it was the year that we did the Bigfoot trivia, so twenty nineteen, but it was at one of those conferences, and I finally met him in person and in that bar there at the Salt Fork State Park Lodge where we did the trivia, So I think it was that year. But yeah, I had heard I think it was last year, sometime within the last six months or something like that, that unfortunately, Paul had passed away.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I had no idea. And his buddy last name was Bassett, Adam Bassett. Is that right?
Speaker 3: That sounds very familiar. I think I've exchanged emails with Adam. That name sounds very familiar.
Speaker 2: I think that's it. And again, if he listens, I'm sorry, I just meet too many people to keep my own mind straight. But yeah, those are the guys that got that video. And and of course I think I saw Paul at the Is there another conference I did down in Alabama? Something down there? Yeah, Yeah, it was a fun gig too. I think I did it the first year it was going on. It was a really fun gig. He came out and he shared a bunch of footprint cast that he obtained with me. Really cool, really interesting stuff that's never really seen the light of day. I think Alabama. But I think that's probably pretty safe to say that. I think Alabama might be one of the unsung heroes of Bigfoot because a lot of stuff happens down there, but apparently not a lot of people are publishing very much from down there, so no one hears about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had a friend who was a long time sasquash researcher, like multiple decades, who went by the name Talbraanco online. This is sort of a pseudonym, and he spent a lot of time in Alabama. He actually published a book called the I think it was the Southern Bigfoot Files. I'll find it and I'll put a link in the show notes. But he was going to publish a series from multiple states, but he only ended up publishing one specific to Alabama. But it's very interesting. There are all cases that he personally investigated. But it is a squatchy state, you know. I need to spend more time down there. It's just I'm always going back to my favorite haunts in Georgia. But it's right down the road for me. So maybe I'll start going there more often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, why not. I mean it's not that far for me. It looks like it's just pretty much south for you, isn't it. This is closer than Georgia. Oh wa, it's a lot closer than Georgia. There's areas of South Alabama too.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not a big swamps guy, but this guy Taalbranco that I was mentioning, he told me once, and I've never been down there to check it out. I think it is public land. I think there's a wildlife management area there. But if any of you South Alabama squashes around tow was a real fun you know, very southern guy is from Arkansas, and he told me he'd always call him Boogers. You know, he'd be like, oh, hell, these burgers here and these boggers there. And he once told me, he said, if there's any place I got more boggers than anywhere else, it's the confluence of the tom big Bee and Alabama Rivers. And I forget what county of Alabama that's in, but it's a very gnarly, thick swampy area close to the southern border of the state, and it looks amazing. And he said of all the places he'd been repeatedly, that place he thought had the most activity. He had really fascinating stories from around there too that he had investigated. But I'm a mountains guy. I don't know about going and hanging out in those swamps. But if any of you guys are close, the confluence of the Tom Bigbe and Alabama Rivers is apparently a good place to be too many snakes and gators.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. Will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Now, one of the recurring characters that we've mentioned very often on the podcast, and that has been a guest on the podcast. There's a clip of this individual, so for those of you who haven't seen him, you can see this in the show notes, but I wanted to ask if this was the first time you've met him. The clip is called two Men and a Ton of Footprints in Kentucky. Obviously the team has to Kentucky to investigate an impressive selection of supposed bigfootprints, and not even Renee can deny their quality.
Speaker 2: Pick that Renee.
Speaker 3: So, was that the first time that you met Tom Shay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. The guy wasn't even on my radar. I remember being excited about it because I heard I think it was Mantooth. I think a man tooth Sean Mantooth was. I think he was a fixer for that one. He said that we got a guy. He's got footprint casts and stuff. But they didn't really tell me that much about it, which is the way of production because they want authentic at least our show. I don't know. I can't speak for all shows. Our show wanted authentic reactions to what was really going on in the moment, you know, so, so they didn't tell me much about it except there's gonna be some cool footprint casts and stuff. And I remember Tom Shay was there. That dude Rodney I think was there. That was it, and we met him out in front of Tom's house. Tom still lives there. Have been to his house a couple of times since then, and they had they had footprints out on the truck bed, you know, in the tailgate of the truck bed, and I'm looking at these and wellh din'd you get this one? He goes, we got that one yesterday and think of what no way, you know, And and so that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship basically between Tom Shaye and I that is still going on to this day. I think I spoke to Tom two weeks ago with the most I'm in contact with the guy quite often. He's become a very very good friend and a mentor in a lot of ways. Bobo and I actually went out I think you were there. You were with me, Bobo when we went out there and tracked with him for that afternoon. That was great. That was That was college for me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I very often say that I'm not a great tracker, and I'm not I'm a hobbyist, you know. But Tom is a good a great tracker, you know. And he I've had the privilege of tracking with him a couple of times and a couple other excellent trackers as well. So my education I'd say that three or four hours and we spent with Tom Shaye that day out in his location was more informative than the previous ten years of my big footing. You know. I learned more about tracking and the attitude, the thought, the process, the sign, the telltale minuscule details and all that sort of stuff from that that afternoon of Tom Shade we learned. I learned more than ever I think. So I really owed Tom a tremendous amount in my education as a big footer, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And of course that night when we went out, I remember you and I and Micah I think was our producer on it, if I remember correctly, we went out to tom spot like where a lot of that Goliath data has come from. And I was at the time I didn't really appreciate it because I was not as familiar with the Tom Shay data as I am now.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Now, Tom's a good friend. I talked to him pretty frequently. I have a number of his footprint casts and copies and such. We've spent hours on the phone together, et cetera. I'm much more familiar with the lower in that particular part of Kentucky than I am now. And I got to say, looking back, I did not appreciate it for what it was at the time, Like going out to the spot where a lot of this Goliath stuff came from and knowing the fact that the habitat in the area is great, of course, but also the ground, the substrate itself in that particular part of Kentucky is special because it holds footprints for quite a while that it rains, and then the ground expands because the water content then dries off later and then keeps more or less the same shape. But this sorts of print a little bit. The bottom line there you can find tracks there in the ground, impressed into the ground two or three, four or five inches that had been there six months prior to that event. Just to think of that, we were walking around in that stuff without really even looking down, because it was nighttime and we're walking through brambles and rose hips and all that stuff. We were probably walking over a fair number of sasquatch tracks without even being aware of it at the time.
Speaker 4: Probably had more than once.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guarantee it, I guarantee it. I think it happened to me yesterday. Man, I was out for the woods for a while yesterday, and I kept yeah, I found a very old trackway and I kept stepping on part like it. I go, well, look it over here, and then I realized I'm standing on top of another track. It's like, gosh, darn it. But they were too old to do anything with anyway. But still, yeah, it certainly happens, probably a lot more than anybody realizes. But yeah, when you look back. When I look back at the Finding Bigfoot episodes, and a couple of them really really stand out in various ways. And that one where I got to meet Tom Shay was a lot more important, it turns out than I anticipated at the time. Now that I look back, Yeah, that was a very important episode. At the time, I just thought it was rad, but looking back now, I realized that it was, you know, a turning point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I totally knew we had someone's specials like talking to and seeing this stuff. I was like, no one's heard this guy is the best squasher in the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it kind of set the bar for me, like everybody seen in Bigfoot Land or not everybody, But I'm jaded and I'm an old man. You'll let the kids get off my lawn. I totally realize that. But it set the bar for me, and in a way that looking around at the landscape of bigfooters, everybody's screaming, look at me, look at what I'm doing, Look look look me, me, me, me, And here's this guy, quiet, humble, nobody really has heard of them at that time, and just doing the best work out of anybody. It really, it taught me, It put things, It calibrated the landscape for me in a different way where now I appreciate the people who aren't doing you know, public shrieking about their own situation. It's like the ones who are quietly working in the background, regardless of anything or anybody else, those are the ones that are the most respect for me, For me at least, you know, Tom really put that on the board for me.
Speaker 3: Oh agreed. But speaking of best researchers in the country, there is an epic thirteen minute compilation on this Animal Planet thing. I'll also put their whole playlist, because the playlist for finding bigfoots like one hundred and seventy eight clips long. This is a compilation called Bobo proves Why He's the top Sasquatch investigator really, and so it's like a compilation of clips, and I was scrolled through the comments and things like, Bobo, You're the best and the cutest girl I've ever seen. Another person says Yo Bobo is the new top g So what else says? Bobo is definitely the greatest ever bigfoot investigator on Earth. Love him, huge fan from Bangladesh. It's just a whole bunch of.
Speaker 4: A whole bunch of nonsense, a whole bunch of Bobo love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody loves themselves of Bobo. One of the top questions I get when I go to do these road gigs, how's my Bobo? You belong to everybody? There's just not enough Bobo to go around.
Speaker 4: They tell me that I'm there, But when I see them too, like you're ma bo all that was my Bobo.
Speaker 3: So by the time this airs, maybe you will have heard it. But you haven't heard it yet as we're recording, because it hasn't been released yet. But in your absence, Cliff and I realized like we'd forgot to bring up that it was your birthday recently and all the birthday love. And then I went on a bit of a soliloquy about how bunch of my field research I owe to your influence on mysterious encounters and such, but now, and we were like, we should have settled this while Bobo was on the horn with us, but we were trying to cram before you went to the dead. So happy birthday once again. There was tons of birthday love, loads of comments, but I figured I should probably tell you that officially.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I feel like a terrible friend because I remembered tomorrow's Boba's birthday, and then it came, and then I remembered Bobo's birthday, like at midnight. Completely missed your birthday. And I think this is the first time in probably almost twenty years that I didn't wish you a happy birthday. So wow, okay, I care. I care. I try to hold myself to a higher level of friendship than that.
Speaker 3: Were you on the field trip that day, right, Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was. I was. I was out camping for those days, so like I came back, Yeah, I came back in a phone range. I was going to make a call and I couldn't dial for like twenty thirty minutes because I just kept just was loading. One was notifying me of a new text message or voicemail. Every everyone with wasn't like you have eighty messages. It was like, you have a new I could I got something. Let me make a call and to do another one, another one another one. I was like, oh my god, I got so many people to get back too.
Speaker 2: That was my gift to you, not wishing you a happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Every year when I post the happy Birthday Bobo posts on all the big thing and beyond socials, those are always the most engaged with and commented on posts every single year.
Speaker 2: And are you forty three again? For forty seven? All right? Getting up there?
Speaker 4: That is too funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's so many clips in this playlist, so I don't know how many more we want to go over, if there's any other stories that come to mind, But maybe we could do this as a recurring thing, yeah, just to let the audience know Cliffs about to be on the road for some travel and stuff. And so we were like, oh, let's take this opportunity to record episodes. So we kind of came up with this concept very very quickly. But you know, next time we can hand pick a number of clips and you guys will have a few advanced days of advance notice so you can refamiliarize. Oh yeah, here's this and that, you know.
Speaker 2: And whatever it's worth.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: If there's any other show ideas, feel free to submit them. And we're always looking for stuff to talk about. We don't guests are not easy to wrangle because of all of our schedules and the limitations I have and when I can be able to record, and Bobo's got a job and all this other stuff. So if you have ideas for show ideas, my God, share them with us, please. We'd love to hear about it, and we'd love them. Maybe if it's just like recurring segment that we do every once in a while, it'd be a lot of fun, you know, I don't know. I don't know taste test stuff. I have no idea, like whatever you think would be fun to listen to us three weirdos talk about, you know, indeed, So what's up with those shirts? Are the shirts ready to be bought yet? Like the brand new Bruce Lee styled shirts designed and approved by Matt PRUITTT the.
Speaker 3: Shirts are live on the website, so if you click the link in the show notes, to the big fin and beyond merch. The twenty twenty five shirt design is out there now. We made it available to members first and it's been a hit there. Brandon told me that we've already sold As of this recording, the shirt's been live for two days for members, and he said we've sold more of those than any other design. So I'm feeling slightly victorious all the exactly at this point in time. And so those shirts are available, and I think he's doing hoodies too. It looks like he's getting a hoodie listing. So I know summer's come, but if you want to get a hoodie, if you live in a cold state, or if you want to be prepared for fall and winter, hoodies will be available as well, So check the link in the show notes for those I knew it.
Speaker 4: I told everyone that Fruits design would be number one.
Speaker 3: And I was right.
Speaker 2: I can't even tell the difference between the regular Bobo and then Bobo cop.
Speaker 4: That was my moneymaker.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need a you know, if you do get an expanded soundboard, we definitely need some money makers things in there too.
Speaker 3: That should absolutely happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, we still have the members saying the record here should we go on and hop on and do that?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 2: Give you to.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have like unlimited power in my fingertips.
Speaker 4: Don't get your fingers broke?
Speaker 2: All right, Bob? Why don't getus out of here? Man?
Speaker 4: I get yeah, Well, all right, folks, thanks for tuning in and joining us. We're going to join our Patreon family now for some more. Every week we do another hour for our members and we're heading there now, so come join us beyond Bigfoot and Beyond. And so this is a wrap up on Bigfoot and Beyond. So until next week, y'all keep it beyond. No, not beyond squatchy, you just keep it squatchy.
Speaker 3: Best.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond that's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond.