Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Jhnny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. What's up so much?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: You have seen each other philosophy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You you decided to f off from work today.
Speaker 2: You made work from eight am to six pm. At the poker Shudio.
Speaker 1: All I saw was a photo of you playing mixed game. Yes, with an ungodly amount of money on the table.
Speaker 2: There was too much money on the table. It was a big game.
Speaker 1: It was not a big game. You were probably playing three six.
Speaker 2: It was four to eight, multiple six hundred dollars pots. Because we were playing and you were involved in no, I went a lot.
Speaker 1: I played.
Speaker 2: Look, there's a lot of talk about my my style of poker. As the mullet grows, the neediness goes away. Oh pretty, you want to ask the guys. Ben Ludlow was playing. He was like, what are you playing that for one hundred dollars for? I said, why not? Won the hand, so don't want you don't worry about it, but it's fun. I look, I drew a motto, was like, hey, you want to play mix sure some people. We talked to a supervisor here that runs the Planet Hollywood, the New Room and Planet Hollywood. He said, I'll get your table played a couple of hours. Once money. It's fun, fun to get away for a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's it's not fun to get away. That's the feel.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I feel refreshed. I'm ready to.
Speaker 1: Tell you all you people out there leaving the to go out.
Speaker 2: You missed the Venetian over here. You spent more time with the Venetian then I've spent outside of this.
Speaker 1: I have a paycheck to collect. I like to, you know, complete my responsibility.
Speaker 2: I went and collected a paycheck at the Planet Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys, all you guys who go off property for other stuff. I just you just you're just not bought in. You're not bought into the to the greatest tournament series in the world.
Speaker 2: This comes from the guy that's arrived one day is later earlier than me. So I find this series.
Speaker 1: What are you even talking about?
Speaker 2: I think one day you beat me to work.
Speaker 1: But it's not like I'm not like at home.
Speaker 2: When you might be just totaling your thound, was playing Flaystation.
Speaker 1: I'm twittaling my thumbs playing PlayStation y. That is exactly what I'm doing. Ian Pel's the winner of the Gladiators of Poker three hundred dollars into four hundred and twenty thousand dollars. So we'll talk about Ian's success. And that's not only this, that's not the only success he found at this world series. We got the ten k PLO and the twenty five hundred dollars mixed big bed charging towards final tables in those two events. One of those will be streamed on Tuesday, July first, and it is likely not going to be the right one, but we'll get in. Wow, well you've not been here.
Speaker 2: I walked panel.
Speaker 1: I know exactly exactly, and we're going to get into it. There is an enormous field in the mini main event, which we talked about a little bit yesterday or on the last episode, as as it pertains to you know how big that field would get. They did at a starting flight. They had two starting flights this year, they've only had one in the past, but an absolutely enormous field there. So we'll hit on that. Don't think we have a payout, but you know, we can still talk about things, and then we got the ten k stud High Low Championship kicking off. I think that's it. That's all that happened here. Like in terms of number number of tournaments that are running, not the biggest, but you know, when you have almost seven thousand people in the mini main event, you know, it's it's a pretty jam pack day here. So it's not like this place was dead. But you know, it's just not a lot of talking points overall. But that's fine. You know, shorter podcast episode right eleven thirty seven pm on Monday, June thirtieth is when we're recording this. You guys are going to hear it on Tuesday, July first. I don't know why, but for the longest time I thought there was thirty one days in July. I have no idea why. I just I don't really understand how some days have thirty one, some days have thirty. It still there throws me for a loop every single time. Okay, I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: You guys have it Yember. Do you remember that in America? Do you guys have a jingle? I look at a calendar, Well, we have a jingle in Australia.
Speaker 1: This jingle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, go ahead, jingle now we putting on the spot. I was playing in my head. Thirty days has September, April, June, and November.
Speaker 1: That's the worst thing I've ever fucking heard.
Speaker 2: It's like what you do when you talk to rhyme, like you know how you get tought a jingle to remember, like the periodic table, like when you're in the first grade and I.
Speaker 1: Have an idea. You can literally just look at a calend.
Speaker 2: I don't need to look at the thirty days even got We're good.
Speaker 1: All right. If you're listening to the Poker Girl podcast, please do favorite the show, leave us a review because it does help us grow. If you do leave a review, send it on into podcasts at PokerGO dot com. I don't think we've seen any although I haven't checked today, but send the reviews in come on guys podcast at poker dot com. We want we want to read them on air. And if you're watching on YouTube, thank you, thank you very much. Like subscribe, drop a comment, all that good stuff. Again, it helps the algorithm. You got to feed the algorithm with certain engagement metrics and then it pushes us to the top. More so that's the plan with that you. I mean, it's free for you guys to do. It's very simple. We don't ask for much, so you know, definitely like subscribe and comment on YouTube. If you want to play some free online poker, then check out play PokerGO dot com. It is real poker, It is authentic. They got ring games, they got tournaments, they got sitting goes and the I mean they got it all. They really do have it all. It's all nolam and hold them. So it's nice and simple. One of the best things about playpokerg dot com is the speed of play. I think you get like fifteen seconds to act whatever it is. It's fast, it's quick. It forces you to to play fast. It also forces you to stay engaged because if you don't, you're gonna miss a hand. You don't want that to happen. So check it out play poker go dot com iOS and Android as well. You can download the game to those devices. I'm poker Goro, Donnie, He's poker Go Tim or Ducky? Which one do you know?
Speaker 2: Tim?
Speaker 1: Tim? Okay? That's those are our screen games. So if you see us popping around, you know you could you can like throw these drinks and stuff across the table, do some of those? I do it all the time. I do it all the time. I love doing it. I try and like, I try and tilt people when I do it, you know, like I beat him in a hand and I throw them like a certain drink that I think might tilt him. I don't know if it actually works or not, but I try, you know, I try, right, Just keep it in fun play poker go dot Com again, iOS and Android. You can download it there as well. Ian Pel's the Ultimate Gladiator. He wins the w SP Gladiators of Poker. A record for this field, no second second for this tournament. I know it's second all time, but is.
Speaker 2: It the biggest all time? Is the Big fifty the Big fifty A?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I couldn't remember if it was the Big fifty year early glad of years of poker. So record setting field for this specific tournament. Yes, biggest ever. Twenty four six hundred and twenty nine entries also became the second biggest live poker tournament in the history of the world, twenty four six twenty nine entries. We've we've talked about it a lot in the past couple episodes. Absolutely incredible. It really is how big that is? So Impels turns three hundred dollars into four hundred and twenty thousand dollars. The final table was super quick. I think it was over in ninety seven minutes, an hour and thirty seven minutes. Now. For much of it, it looked like saying Sim, who I believe started the day as the chipulator. It looked like he was going to win it, like everything seemed to be going his way. He he takes a chip lead into heads up play. He's you know before that he's taking people out, all this sort of stuff. But then it was pretty much a clinic in heads up play from Ian Pells. Now the final hand was a bit of a cooler, yes, but still, you know, things have to be have to go your way. You do have to get fortunate in big spots, and that final hand happened to go Pells his way. He backed into a straight while Sim backed into am Sorry, he backed into a flush while Sim backed into a straight. Sorry, I had that backwards, and ultimately the money goes in. Of course, I believe it was Sim who just jammed the river, and Pelle says I call flush game over over to the rail and celebrating. Wasn't going to play this event was Pells, but believe he went out, had some drinks the night before, left his car at horseshoe, and when he got dropped off to go pick it up, he said, you know what, why I just go to fire this tournament. Well, look at him three hundred dollars into four and twenty K. This also comes a handful of days after Pel's got third in the three K Nolan holding for eighty five thousand dollars. A nice little heater there, more than half million dollar heater. We'll take it pretty pretty darn six. So Pell's fourner and twenty K. As I mentioned saying sim he got second, he took three hundred K. Emanuel Reyes got third for two hundred nineteen thousand, hey Sus Rodrigueze hundred and sixty seven K for fourth, Juan Ze Cow one hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars for fifth, Roland Israel Ashvili sixth for one hundred thousand dollars. Joseph Butler got seventh for seventy seven K. Santiago Cheu Gio Trujillo I probably butchered that last name. I know you're supposed to say the heating ways Trujillo. Yeah, probably, I'm an idiot, so I'll leave that one up to you. Sixty thousand for him, and then Timothy, your boy, Timothy Thorpe forty seven thousand and four, ninth place. So pretty good turnout there, I mean, super fast final table, incredibly fast. I mean I don't even know how many hands they played. Felt like they played ten and they were.
Speaker 2: Done ninety seven minutes. Huh yeah, thirty eight hands.
Speaker 1: It wasn't thirty eight.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not just kissing.
Speaker 1: Speaking of hands. I don't know if you saw Bob Mather on Twitter claim that he's played ten thousand hands of live poker this summer or this year, which is which is the biggest live I've ever heard, the biggest line in the instrum, because there's no way it's not It's it's July. I mean, there's no way you played ten thousand hands of live poker, Like, I don't care, this is not possible.
Speaker 2: Bob is nine for a little bit of the trowal, so maybe you know he was trying. He was dead.
Speaker 1: He had to be dead.
Speaker 2: Serious serious.
Speaker 1: Yes, for sure, Okay, for sure. All right, let's slide on over to this ten k PLO championship. Baby, this was a huge old field. We talked about it on the last episode. Eight hundred and seventy four entries more than eight million dollars in the prize pool.
Speaker 2: First place is one point one point four million. One point three nine four. We'll just say one point four million's nice and easy. Should have just rounded it up right, one point four million for first. They are down to I think just called fi table nine. Okay, they just combined to nine. H Sean Raphael is one of the chip leaders, a lot of lead, Mike Mike Zulka, third, Alex Fox and fourth just extending that lead on top of the PGT leader board. Michael Wang's in there. We also got to the great Eric Sadell and you're at Van Hoof who I think we brought this up, but a friend, Jim Murray, claimed that he should be random Player of the day. Okay, Then he said.
Speaker 1: Jim Murry has been claiming a lot of things this summer, so then he said it just put this on the list, he said.
Speaker 2: Caitlin, who works with WSP and listens to the part we haven't mentioned you're at van Hoof for summer. I'm pretty sure we've mentioned him very early on. But either way, he's been here all summer, grinding away these PLO events. It doesn't not random player of the days now, He's not.
Speaker 1: A random player the other day for sure. Michael Wang is doing well on this ten k Plochampionship, and he's been having I mean quite a year, you know, obviously a bunch of his normal cases. But in June or sorry, earlier this month, I should say, actually I screwed that up last because yeah, you're listening now in July. I see this is.
Speaker 2: You just need that calendar in front of you in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need the big ass calendar.
Speaker 2: For what I have. That's the best one.
Speaker 1: I have it to.
Speaker 2: You have to what do you use yours for. I've been showing this to a lot of people, and I use these for workout stuff, So he copied me.
Speaker 1: I mean I wanted something like that for workout stuff, but I also would like to probably get one.
Speaker 2: For an office one to an office one. They do come in different colors. I just like to see it all, see it. That's what I do with my gym. I'm going to actually sound produce. We haven't done one of these in a while. Going to send producer rich my my big ass calendar right here. Can kind of see what it looks like. But I like to use different colored stickers for different workouts. I use stars for like vitamins. I know it's you know, because there's a color thing you drive into my garage, which is also I don't know if you guys know this. Have a garage gym. It's okay, spend a little bit of money on it.
Speaker 1: It's outrageous. Can we show Can we show pictures right here of the fucking garage gym? Yeah, Ducky Gold's over here. Jesus Christ, I'll gotta do a video I'll do with this. You know, you would think this guy is you would think he's Dwayne the Rock Johnson with this.
Speaker 2: But I use it so I can see my workouts, see what I'm doing, see what I'm missing out on, and kind of helps me be accountable. So that's why I use it. Got it, Got Now we'll put the pitchuck at the video.
Speaker 1: Send it to It's a big ass calendar by Jesse Itzler. You guys, can search and do.
Speaker 2: Your affiliate code podcast is.
Speaker 1: Okay, probably get one, we should get one? Why not? No? But Michael Wang he won a sixty event at the Win at the beginning of June for five hundred and fifty five K, and now he's in line for a pretty big score here in the ten k Plo champion Another interesting little nugget from this event, it involves Alex Fox and it also involves the Win, is that he was playing two tournaments at two venues.
Speaker 2: I thought that was fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was playing here in the ten Kpolo Championship. He also made Day two or whatever it was in their ten k Summer Championship event. I don't know what that thing's called. It's the WIN Summer Classic, but it's the ten thousand dollars like championship event of it. He made Day two or day three, whatever date is over there. He made that. He basically blinded out over there where he played the ten kpoo here and then on dinner around like I don't know, seven or eight o'clock or whatever it was, shot on over to win. Ended up there were like a few spots off the money ended up getting into the money. Super short I think he then busted, but I'm not sure. And now he's back here, so fun little day.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's a schedule missed out from Alex? What do you think he was?
Speaker 1: What the hell he was? Honestly, I don't know what the hell he was doing. We should ask him, I mean, you know him, just ask him. Yeah, what are you doing buddy? Right? I mean it also might have been one of those things where like maybe he bagged like in earlier flight on that in that tournament, the win tournament, like maybe he bags Day one A and then he's just like whatever, I'll just fire this ten k po. And it's obviously a good problem to have because if I get into them in the money of the ten k po, it's not the worst. What else we got you mentioned Sean Rafael Kwan.
Speaker 2: Zhao Fucohol of fam Eric Sidel. That's the Eric Saiddle still in. He's been on the short sage since there was like three tables left unless he was the tenth place, probably means haven't got the tenth place and this ship.
Speaker 1: Check just go to the payoffs. Isa is it? Kempton?
Speaker 2: Now you're at van hoof rusted in ten He's going no more. Eric, Yeah, he's pretty.
Speaker 1: Michael Random, Michael Random, Michael Rocco, Went Deep, Thomas Taylor, The Deep Run, Michael Ordinsky, Ryan Reese, good event. So as things stand right now, the plan is to stream this one on Poker Go on Tuesday, July first, again one point four million dollars up top. The live stream has currently scheduled starts at five o'clock Pacific time, eight o'clock if you're on the East coast. Now, I'm saying currently scheduled for a specific reason because if we slide on over to this twenty five dollars mixed, big bet, they are down to fifteen and good old Dan Eggs is charging. Daniel mcgran who is charging. He just helped Ko Bradley Jansen. He's got a million in chips, does d Eggs? Looks like he's sitting at least per Poker News. Looks like they got him six and chips. You got Aaron coopan leading, you got Jeff Mattson in there, Marco Johnson, Dan and mcgranu, Chris Vich all in there, Your boys in there, James Remco's boys in there, Rob Steve, bill O Rockis is Smokey Bill Dennis Strepkov didn't he an a bracelet earlier this summer? No, huh?
Speaker 2: Online?
Speaker 1: Maybe why do I click on this and it just doesn't work?
Speaker 2: You just click on the way that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh he made he made the found table of the seven card stud high low. That's what it was. I don't know why I'm remembering there wrong. Anyway, pretty stacked field, all things considered. First place is I believe a little bit over two hundred one thousand dollars? Yeah, two oh six point nine. You know, I'm just saying in a hamring, I'm just saying, you know what's gonna happen NonStop. We're gonna get bombarded with you need to stream this, you.
Speaker 2: Need we have a fantastic social media manager that can uh that can I and those problems blow them away and no one will even think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, sure, you guys. You guys just don't understand. You don't understand anyway, that's the plan. The plan is to stream the pl O and changing I will I will advocate for streaming Dan and.
Speaker 2: But what okay, let's let's think seriously about this. Okay, what is this hold on? I'm just gonna cut you off. We're not going to think seriously about it, because every time I think seriously on the podcast, I get yelled at. So I'm not going to think serious. I'll think serious.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I just don't want us to because I'm gonna get yelled at, and I don't want to get yell at him. I get yelled at all the time. I'll protect you, you will not protect me.
Speaker 2: No, I've got y'all team Donny.
Speaker 1: I I get yelled at, and I don't like getting yelled at. Go do whatever you want. I was going to have the floor.
Speaker 2: What is the six, the best six to give us the best chance of making the switch? Daniel' I disagree?
Speaker 1: And the story what I.
Speaker 2: Think we need James Obson there. I think we need Jeff Madison. I think we need Moco.
Speaker 1: Here and here. I thought you liked money. I mean, you know what.
Speaker 2: You Why does that put the what I'm trying to think of the best, the best six? If it's just Daniel and this and some some bananas, I don't think we'll get that. We'll get that switch mate, is my point. They want again, I'm I'm you're saying all you, this is all you I'm just the fifth. You put the post, I'm just facilitating the conversation. Let me know when you want at the topics plead the fifth? What does that mean? I used that place on the fifth means just shutting the f up, like I'm I'm exercising my right to not talk. Is that part of the constitution thing you guys have? I think so I'm not American guys, Just so, I really don't know. I thought you're looking at the constitution.
Speaker 1: And my own the whole constitution. No, how you done?
Speaker 2: My ransom?
Speaker 1: Not good. We gotta talk about this mini main event because this thing, this thing. Do you remember how many entries I said on the last episode? Did I say ten thy eight hundred?
Speaker 2: Because I think I took like ninety nine hundreds, So yeah, I think I said ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Seven ninety four.
Speaker 2: He crushed it.
Speaker 1: If if I said ten thousand, eight hundred.
Speaker 2: We'll check. We'll check.
Speaker 1: The types sound very good at that. You know, you do this for a long enough time, you just you know, a blind scroll finds a nut every once in a while. It just that shit just happens, you know. I asked somebody in your mix game today on a scale of one to ten. How knitty did Tim play? And I still have not had an answer. It's been the whole episode. You know what, I'm really upeate just walked in. Who was there playing?
Speaker 2: And he can attest from my ice eight nine six seven call a pop prey, get it all way, play the game. Yeah, he was on my left. Wow, it was uh Kirk Brown WSP This is basically team media, Kirk Brown, It was me, Kegan, Ben Ladlow front of the podcast.
Speaker 1: It was the ten KO.
Speaker 2: Seventy something, I think twenty two k I didn't know, Tim Fiavanti, Drew Amato, Steve Show. This is team media, LUs Ben.
Speaker 1: Team media. Well, Ben's former media.
Speaker 2: But he's former media but not kind. Everyone else is carent media but true. Yeah there's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Back to the mini main event. So, as we talked about in the last episode, they did add a flight for this year, but still sixty seven hundred, almost sixty eight hundred entries in the second flight, which took place on Monday, So that brings the field up to ten thousand, not seven hundred and ninety four entries, which is freaking wild, absolutely wild. So in the past first place in this one has been what four to five hundred k, Yeah, so you gotta figure it's going to be milly. It doesn't always just scale like that. It's i'll say eight hundred seven fifty to eight hundred something like that. Maybe seven hundred maybe I don't know, but either way it's it's freaking bananas. It was a freeze out for per flight, so you could fire maximum two entries in this one very good tournament.
Speaker 2: I saw some what's that? How does he do it? Man? What how does he do it? Josh Rycott fifth amthion chips and what the many mind?
Speaker 1: I mean, how do you know that that's real? I'm looking at the app, but you don't know that that's real. I'm confident no, because the problem with the app in that in that type of tournament is not every dealer counts their tables SUW.
Speaker 2: So he could be doing he's on app updates.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, he could be like I'm not going to say he is.
Speaker 2: He's just making another run in big field, another mat home event.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a he's a freaking crusher. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: He's got to be one hundred and forty three dollars one hundred and forty one dollar next year. No, No, but he's he's he's like the next Reordan. No, Steven song is like the next Stephen song, right, you know because like now Steven Song is gonna go for like fifty dollars next year, we're not gonna be able to get him. So you know, you got to find the next Stephen song like we had. Sergio Ido was our cheap version of Adrian Matteo's Like that's how we look at it. Well, you're not going to get Rycott next year. If Michae Lang has a team as similar as that, you.
Speaker 1: Have to pay. And no, not necessarily because it depends how things shake out. Who's got more money, like all that sort of stuff, like you could possibly work it out, and and people are gonna look this year and see that Josh Reicherd went for I think thirty four dollars, but that's because Mike Lang at thirty four dollars left and just said thirty four dollars anyway, So ten thy, seven hundred and ninety four entries. I did play this one today. Was good to get back out there. We are back. I'm not your dinner break right, I'm on an extended dinner break till next year. In the many main events, I will not be defending my one hundred and fifteenth place finished from like twenty nineteen or whatever year that was twenty one? What was the last year of the Rio.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty one? That year we got some hands.
Speaker 1: Let me first say that I was texting Jeremy Becker like during it, I said, I said, honestly, I said, let me just let me pull up what I said to him. I'm sure Jeremy won't mind. You know, he's a good sport about everything.
Speaker 2: Right, sometimes upset when he draws the big one.
Speaker 1: No, he's just messing around. I said to him, I said, can you please explain to me the psychology of willingly getting up every day to come play live poker with these animals of human beings?
Speaker 2: How do you do it? Because let me tell you my table was full of animals. Okay, What led to that? Uh yeah, what led to that text message?
Speaker 1: I mean the conversations that were had at this fen table. First, I sit down. We're playing foe handed to start.
Speaker 2: Yuck.
Speaker 1: It was amazing playing forehand to start. Of course, I'm in every hand now I had legitimate hands this time, like I had. I think I had like the maybe the first ten minutes, I had an ace like every other hand. So I'm raising a lot whatever I'm doing my thing like the like the sixth hand. This guy who's I'm in the eighth seat, he's in the two seat. He like looks at his cards. He turns them like the vertical way, and he peels them and then he like picks them up like off the table and like spins them so then they're then horizontal, right, he turns them ninety degrees and he puts them back down. But while he did that, he like bent him like up a little bit like towards me, and I said, sir, just be careful. I almost saw your card there. And he's like, how, like here, here we fucking go with this guy. I'm trying to be nice, and he's just like immediately he's like, there's no way you saw unless you were trying to look. And then he like he put his cards back down on the table and he kept doing the motion of how he looks at the cards, and he's like, he's like, how would you ever see that? And I was like, you you picked them up. He's like, I didn't pick them up. I'm like, okay, you didn't pick them up, man, I just fucking saw it, saw it for whatever. Like I'm trying to be nice here, like stop like stop being a dick about this. So there's that little situation. So I'm just like whatever, I play a bunch of hands, whatever, I'm you start with sixty km up like seventy four, seventy three and change on the first break. Fine, things are going well. I Keegan said, you played seven point five out of ten knittiness. FYI, all you wanted to do was slow roll people.
Speaker 2: That is true. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I played this one hand with aces, which I thought was relatively interesting. I raised under the gun with aces. The big blind was five hundred. I made it twelve hundred. It goes call to the guy on I left, somebody else called button called, a small blind called, and big blind called. So we go nineteen ways to the flop, six ways to the flop. I have aces, I have the ace of hearts and the ace of clubs. And it comes ten of diamonds, three of clubs, deuce of clubs. Okay, it checks to me, and I'm debating what I should do. I thought all options were on the table in terms of I could check because we're you know, infinite ways on this flop. I could bet small. Generally you want to bet small on in multiway pots. But then I was like, well, if I bet small, if one or two people call, maybe I'm in some sort of no man's land on the turn. But it's probably not the worst thing because I do have the ace of clubs on my hands, so even if a club rolls off, it's not the end of the world whatever. And then I thought I could bet big, and I was like, you know, pre flop, you know a lot of these guys should have like a ten. I mean, there's five other people in the hand, like they can have like you know, the jack ten's, the ten nines, the Queen tens, King ten's, like all those like tents. Like that's a good, you know, good thing for me. I mean, obviously, if they have a set of deuces or threes is whatever, I'm cooked. But no one probably has two pair, so I'm really like just trying to put a lot of pressure on a ten. And I decided, you know it, let's just try and play some big pot poker. So I bet eleven k over bet eleven into what eight something, and I had to endure three like one minute tanks. It was like this guy quickly folded, that guy tank for a minute and then folded. The next guy fold and then tank tank, and I'm just like, oh my god. But I thought, you know, I was just trying to like lower the spr as much as possible, get the money in, like on a lot of different turns, and not really worry about it. So that was relatively interesting just because the bet sizing, I do think I haven't looked at it. I mean, well, you also can't really look at it in Salverland because you can't do like a six way flop. I don't think. But I just think generally you probably want to bet small, so probably like twenty five to thirty percent pot. But I was fine doing what I did because I was I was thinking of like the type of people that I'm playing against and the image that I had, and I was like, none of these people are gonna fold a ten, so I'll just blast it off. So there was that. Then I had a hand where I had King jack off, King of Clubs, Jack of Spades. The hijack opened for like two point one x the button. This French kid, who I thought was pretty solid, called I'm in a small blind with King jack Off. I decided to three bet. So when the guy made a twenty five hundred, guy called twenty five hundred, I made it eleven thousand fold. Now the other guy, the French guy on the button, is tanking and I'm just sitting. There's tanking for like two minutes pre flowed, and then he goes, oh is it on me? Hey got my ear? Where we go? And then so he takes like another twenty seconds now that he's realized it's on him, and he calls, which is this is something that I This is a pet peeve of mine. So when I'm at Venetian, you always mentioned How'm Matt Venetian. They do these bio sheets for the final table. One of the questions is what is your poker pet peeve? This is one of mine? I like it, This is one of mine. Okay forgetting to look. No, let's say that other guy had still had carts. What is this guy thinking of that whole time? He just wasn't thinking. Because even if that whether or not that guy has cards or not, then you find out it's on you. You should you should probably have your decision like quickly ready to go. Stay true, if that guy's taking two minutes, so whether or not that guy had cards, you still had two minutes to think. So was he just not thinking the whole time he was, That's what I'm saying, he was not thinking the whole time. Like when people are tanking, it is fully within your ability to also be thinking. You don't have to like be mindless. You can also think. Like when people are thinking, I like to think, Okay, if he does this, I'm gonna probably do this. If he does this, I'm gonna do that. Like if he does this, I'm gonna do that. Now, there are times when like you're like, oh shit, he just did this. I didn't think of that, you know, like of course that's gonna happen at times. But for the most time, you're gonna be like, Okay, if this guy that's small, this is probably my plan of attack. If this guy bet large, this is my planet of attack. If he checks, I'm gonna do this. You know, like you you kind of like have it mapped out now, at least in a general sense, and then like you can specify it and hone it down a little bit more based on like what they actually do. So if I'm like, okay, this guy that's small, and then then I then I see exactly what he bet when he bets small, and then I can decide, so like that sort of stuff. But this guy, like Legit just wasn't doing anything for two minutes.
Speaker 2: He's in his head, he's tight dreaming. You never do that.
Speaker 1: But it's just like it's just like, come on, like we like can we just like move move the game along. So anyway, he calls, so I'm like, oh, great, here we go. I already like I've now played enough poker that I just you get these weird feelings when you play, and I just I already know. As soon as he calls, I'm like, here we go. This is Donnie is going to fire off three fucking streets with fucking king high Like I just know that's gonna happen. So he calls it comes four deuce juice with two hearts. I don't have a heart. I have king clubs, king jacket spades. I bet six k into what I think was twenty four went for twenty five percent pot, which I think I've actually should have went a little bit larger, or I also possibly could have checked have to look at that one a little bit more, but whatever, I went six k. He thanks for a little while. He calls turns the seven of Hearts and now complete the flush straw, which I just thought was like a horrible card for me. The more I think about it afterwards, it's probably not the worst card for me to just barrel off, because I kind of feel like he should just try and get the money in with his hearts, you know, like his Ace Queen of Hearts, his Ace Jack of Hearts, King Queen of Hearts, like that sort of stuff. He might he might just get the money in because the pots, Like I bet six k, there's twenty four out there, so there's thirty k there. If he just jams, it's kind of like whatever, you know. So I thought I didn't I didn't like fully think that through. But I also thought that like, he can have a lot of hearts here. He can have Ace Queen Hearts as Jack of Hearts, like you know, all those sorts of hands. I mean, even if he wants to kind of get a little bit looser preflop, he can have like Jackson of Hearts, like you know, depending on what you know, type of player that he was. I thought he was pretty solid, so I didn't think like he might go as low down in terms of the suited cards. But but still so I just shut it down. So it goes check check on the turn rivers the Ace of Hearts, and I just didn't think that I could. I just didn't think that I could appropriately wrap like the King of Hearts because I think if I had would have had the King of Hearts in my hand or the Queen of Hearts in my hand, I probably just go barreling off with my hands. So I just shut it down again. He checks back, he has Ace Jack of Diamonds, so whatever, but I probably just should have barreled that off. So I think I screwed that one up. I had a conversation with the gentleman next to me, who was also named don He went by, he went by Don, I went by. I go by Donnie, of course, but he saw my card protector. I had both of them table and he said, he said, what kind of dog is that? And I said, well, it's you know, supposed to signify my my poodle Duke He's like, Oh, my family has two poodles. We have standard pools, and we got to start talking about poodles. This gentleman also talks about how his wife passed away from Alzheimer's and he's now back into the dating game and how crazy the dating game is. He's like, seventy I had another gentleman at my table who was some very high position that has to do with like risk assessment for the Panasonic factory that makes all the Tesla batteries, who was also in the Air Force, and my friend down the poodle guy was in the Marines, so they were exchanging military stories the whole time. But what was funny is like this guy Don would say to the other guy, like randomly in the middle of the conversation, Hey do you know so and so, and like like hey do you know Murphy? Like he would say that, like that's such a random thing to say. That'd be like me going to like, hey do you know Kevin. You'd be who the fuck is Kevin? Yeah, Like and this guy would look at him like I don't know who that is, Like what are you talking about? Guy cross from me in the three seat, this guy we sit down it's ten am. Okay, I'm there for hand number one. It's ten am. He puts the red bull on the table. He puts a bag of Chick fil A on the table. He takes out of the bag for Chick fil A the thing of nuggets or whatever they are. He's got the little thing of ketchup. He's got that on the rail. He's like dunking. He's going into the nuggets, dunking into the ketchup, eating, goes to his cards, plays his hand back to the nuggets. I'm just like, what is what is going on? Then there was another situation later where the blind they're doing a dealer change. But it's right when the blinds are going up, they're three, they're three and six, and they're going to four hundred eight. Right the dealer, you know, they leave the cards in the middle. Right, Clearly they're not shuffled because that dealer is leaving. The other one's coming in. So I post the new blind eight hundred Frenchyet next to me, says says, he like taps me. He's like, no, no, it's six hundred. I'm like, okay, so I just pull it back whatever, I pull back the two hundred guy crossing the table chick fla guy, Nope, blinds are up, they're eight hundred. I'm like, okay, man, like what, I'm not sure trying to do anything.
Speaker 2: I was throwing. I was throwing the bigger mountain.
Speaker 1: No I did. But like the French guy like made it a point. So I was like, you know, I mean what it was like awkward. I didn't want to like, I didn't want to ignore the French guy, you know, So I was like, so I said to him when I pulled the back, I said, we'll see what happens. And then the other guy immediately starts yelling at me across the table. Then this other guy sits down later in the one seat, and oh there was another hand by the way. Earlier I had jack six to spades. I raised the button. The big blind calls it comes Ace ace eight rainbow no spades. Check. I bet. He calls turn eight check check river ace. So it's ace ace eight eight ace he checks. I bet three K, which was close to pot. He makes it sixteen fifteen. I'm just like a sace eight eight ice. Yeah, I mean I think he just I guess he just says an eight. So I just folded, but there was that. Then this other guy sits down. That guy ended up busting later on, this other guy sits down in that seat, and we're coming back from By the way, the breaks are weird. First break was twenty five minutes. Second break was forty minutes.
Speaker 2: Break, right, you gotta get around to all the colour ups.
Speaker 1: Okay, second break is forty minutes. So we come back from this forty minute break and there's only like five of us at the table. People are still like coming back whatever. So the dealer deals out the cards as soon as the final card. I was the button. Soon as the final card hit, the freaking button hit in my hand. The guy in the one seat was like, muck the cards, mucked the cards, mucked the cards. I was because this guy because like one of the guys that wasn't one of the guys that wasn't back was the frenchy next to me. Okay, so I'm like looking to see if he's like coming, because I was gonna be like, oh, he's right there, right, he's not there. But this guy is like thee only the deal muck the cards, smoked the car. I'm like, hold dude, like chill she's gonna muck the cards, like, let's just calm down, like, you know, it was just like what what is going on? Like why is everyone like so mad at everyone? And why is everyone like such you know, all about these rules and this and that. It was just the whole thing was funny. Pretty sure. One guy at my table was on Solver.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, wow, did you did you dub him in? No?
Speaker 1: And he had two phones like and I'm pretty sure one was a Solver. I'm just like what, I mean, what what is going on? Why?
Speaker 2: Why do you not listen to musical pocast when you play? Because do you want to hear one thing?
Speaker 1: I don't for whatever reason, I can't concentrate live poker while listening to something. I have to just like hear the sounds, okay. Also like something that happens is like I'll have to be like, okay, what was the bet amount? You know, like what was this? What was that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: You know, I I want to do that. I used to do it like many years ago, like, but I just don't do it anymore. I like to hear the stuff now. I don't really engage in a lot of the conversations I did enjoy the conversation about the poodles with my buddy Dawn. That was good. But other than that, you know, it was whatever. But yeah, I just I mean, just the stuff people talk about is just it's just wow. Then so I then I walk back over here. This is basically we don't have a lot of talk about here, so I'm just telling stories. I walk back to Horseshoe. You know the bathroom in here. Okay, I'm on break. I go back to our area. I'm fired off a couple of emails. I gotta go to the bathroom before I run back. So I stop at the bathroom. But it's still like packed in here, like getting to the bathroom, so you know, the line's moving, but it's like walking slow because it's a single file. And there's a guy in front of me and he's fucking like waddling his ass in there, and he's he's on another pet peeve of mine. People on speakerphone in public. He's on speakerphone with a guy named Craig. I know it because he keeps saying fucking Craig over and over. He's just talking. We're walking into the bathroom. Okay, he's on speakerphone. He's in front of me. You know this bathroom. Okay, we get in there, you know how you have to go through like one door and then another door and then like it kind of opens up. As soon as like it opens up, he takes two steps, he stops dead. There's like thirty people behind me. He stops dead. He goes, WHOA, this bathroom is huge. He's he's dead. Stop.
Speaker 2: Cannot believe how big this bathroom is, Craig. You won't believe how big this bathroom is, Craig. They've been hiding this secret bathroom from us. I'm like, bro, what, like, can we move along?
Speaker 1: What is going?
Speaker 2: He's like stopped and like he's a bigger gentleman. He's like a foot in, but he's still like blocking the door.
Speaker 1: He's blocking people getting out, he's blocking people getting in, and he's just yelling about how loud this bathroom is.
Speaker 2: Like dude, please Jesus, what is happening? And then he goes to the jurnals and he's just on the speakerphone the whole time while taking a piss, telling his buddy Craig how big this secret bathroom is. The secret bathroom that he claims that we've been holding out or that the BASP has been holding out and telling him that it existed.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, and this is. This is Then when I went back to my seat and I texted Jeremy and I said, listen, man, how do you do this every day with these people? What is going on? Like, I don't understand. I love live poker. I love it so much, I really do. Like I was thinking, I was trying to think today, how can I get the atmosphere of live poker but get the volume of online poker? Like how can I combine that? Obviously you can't, but because like I play on line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta play online while playing live. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, I play online, and like the benefit of playing online is you get a lot of vlume, you can multiple tables up, like it's good, right. But I like being at the table, like in the atmosphere. While I don't really like interacting with the people, I do like like just being around them, yeah, you know, And I like feeling the chips and I like being able to look at the guy across the table and like kind of get a read on him and be like, Okay, this guy's probably playing this sort of style. This person's playing this sort of style, like whatever, you know. I just I like that part of it. But I'm also like, every time I go to play live poker, it lasts about an hour and then I'm like where am I?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: There was a I told you the other day? Did I tell you the other day when the person was saying that they're adding twenty million dollars to first place in that I ws to be main event?
Speaker 2: Okay, that guy's an idiot exactly.
Speaker 1: But I was like, dude, there is no way that that's a thing. And even if that is a thing, you don't think that they would have announced it already. So maybe I don't know, so they can grow the main event field size. He's like, yeah, once it starts, they're going to announce twenty million dollar bonus for first What does that? What good does that do? Nothing? But like they come up with these ideas and like they just like tell these stories or they hear them secondhand or whatever. The Chick fil a guy later on, he goes, he has got a hot dog. Two bites. He took this fucking hot dog down. I am not kidding. Bus two bites, he took this hot dog down, and then after he took the hot dog down, he ordered another red bull, then told us about how unhealthy red bulls are for you. But it doesn't matter because he needs to stay awake because all he does at the douvasp is play fourteen hour days, which was like a low key brag that he plays fourteen hour days. Then he proceeded to spend the next fifteen minutes telling us how good he was playing the short stack.
Speaker 2: I'm just yeah, red bulls on a bad way, but the hot dogs, you know, yeah, I mean the whole thing was just wow. Ben Ludlow said, four point five say a less nitty than noise. I told you change it man.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Keegan's lying and you're so.
Speaker 2: I had a handing douce where I raised with a nine on the on the second last straw to make Tim vivant to Actually that's not really rad. That's more just me using my own image. But I was doing some funky stuff, splashing around a little bit so good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, those were That was my day in the mini main my hands I busted with threes. Brandon Cantu gets moved to my table, just saying that, because I felt like I felt like he belonged in the group, in the group that I was sitting with, Guy Raises, I jammed threes off like six and a half big blinds or something whatever can run a hand possily get a six in them out.
Speaker 2: I run a hand PASSI that some play today, and then I think is not great.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: You might be able to tell me if it's self approved. Middle position off thirty big open to two bigs with ice queens suited. I think small blind calls big blind essentially just jams thirty bigs and you have well, how's you cover it? But you have thirty bigs? What's a SOLVI say?
Speaker 1: I mean, where are you in the tournament?
Speaker 2: It's it's the mini main event. It's like, I know, four hours in or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, here's the thing. And I was having a very similar conversation with a buddy of mine about this tournament. There is like gonna be what the solver says, and then there's gonna be what you should do in that spot in this tournament, And so much of that second thing is you just have to know your opponents, because like my friend was telling me that there was a hand. They were about, let's say two hundred off the money today, and guy under the gun raised to two x, and then a guy in the middle position three bet the guy the wines are eight sixteen, The guy on the gun may thirty three. The guy in the middle position maybe ninety five. My friend was in the I don't know where it was button or big bye, I don't fucking know one. Anyway, he had like two hundred and forty K with two jacks. Then he folded and I said, huh, But I also said hundred the money. Yeah. But I was also like, I was like, I'm not folding Jackson personally. But I said to him, I said, let me see exactly what I said, because I believe that this is true. I said, these are spots that I feel like it's useless to ask people not at the table. Not that it's not useless, but like I'm first of all, I'm a big proponent of not talking about hands. Like while I'm playing, I try and just remember my hands or I write them down and then I talk after the fact, because like I don't want to like get in a conversation with someone and realize I played really bad and then it possibly affects me mentally. God, I'm just gonna do what I do in the moment, and then I'll study and then try and work on things after and then you know, go back. But I said, you know, it's kind of useless to talk about this stuff with people that aren't at your table. You know, like we can provide outside perspectives, which is fine, and like I can tell you what, like I think I would do in that spot, but I'm I'm speaking very unbiased without knowledge of these players. If the guy who three bet hasn't put a freaking chip in the pot all day, yeah I don't know that, then you yeah, you probably like folding the Jackson's probably good and he's like, yeah, I have I played them all day. He didn't three bet a single time, Okay, so then he's probably just nutted. And what are you gonna do? You know, I said, the only person that has the feel for for that game is going to be the person that's they're playing with them, And in this case, it was my friend, So I said, and that's you. So like the same sort of thing with like this Ace queen hand, Like you have to just be able to kind of feel out who these players are. So like it's gonna sometimes be a call, it's gonna sometimes be a fold, you know, in a vacuum.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Then I would say it's probably a full.
Speaker 2: Thirty just seems so big. I think it's Ice Queen suited.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was the Probably it's probably a call, to be honest, because I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think k it was a three K level because they made a six K.
Speaker 1: But I think you're supposed to. I think you're supposed to jam Ace King there, Ace King off, not Ace King suited, So that can obviously have you beat. And then it's like you know, what what do you have?
Speaker 2: Like thirty BIG's middle position, Ice Queen and diamonds.
Speaker 1: But you said the small blind called call Yeah, well Ace Queen Diamonds is way different than it's a call yeah you call you call East check too. But again like this is but it's not like like the line is Ace Jackie is Queen, Yeah suited. So it's like it when you get to that line, you know, then it's like then it becomes more judgment, right, So like then it's like, okay, is that guy in the big blind Like like I had this guy to my left, the poodle guy right, like he he did a lot of like limping, but then if he played a hand, he basically like like just went nuts because it was like fucking aces every time, like you know, it's like he like raised big and then like went all in for like an ungodly amount, but it was aces like that. That's just how some people play. So but like this is so like this is going to tell you that, Like this is like okay, if this is jamming this, then yes, we're calling this. Like there was a hand I remember at the studio with Steven Chidwick and Nick Shulman where I think Shulman jammed Big Blind against a button open from Chidwick with Ace King maybe and Chidwick raised called off with Jack ten suited, and I remember looking at it afterwards because I saw it. It was right in front of me, and I remember looking at it afterwards and that Jack Tan was the last one. But like in those fields where all those guys are playing more or less this style, then everyone's trying to do that right so that no one's able to be exploited. So yeah, I'm very bad explaining myself generally speaking, I would tell your friendly it depends a lot on that player, Like that's what it depends on. Like is the guy just yoloing it in with fucking King seven? I mean, who knows some of these people are, yeah, like you just never fucking know, you know, did he say anything else besides that?
Speaker 2: Nothing else?
Speaker 1: I mean then if you don't know, I'm probably not folding East Queen right, Like if it's if it's I mean, you said the three K level, So that's not exactly early in that tournament. You know, that's still pretty late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not like it's at near the end of the day. It's like, well, no, I get it.
Speaker 1: But but still you can, like you can do ICM like fifty percent left or twenty five percent left or whatever. So you have to call you know, probably call East jacksuit. I probably call East Queen suited. I hate King Queen at times, just inside joke with my friends. But yeah, those are those spots that are like you have to just kind of I always say, like it's good to know, like the theory, so like you should know, like when you study, right, you're gonna see like the spots yep a lot of times and you be like, okay, like if this person does this, I'm supposed to call like you know, this is the line or whatever. But then you're gonna have to deviate based on the players always. So yeah, like if it was you jamming, I'd say, okay, he just has as king. Well, now I might have the King for a suited. I'm playing pretty loosey goosey over here. Hal out of ten. If it's Jeremy Becker jamming from the Big Blane, We're not folding the Queen suited for a fucking kid again. Why no?
Speaker 2: We we played some and he showed like King four hotsme against my King.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time I played a hand against Jeremy Becker, the first time I played a table Jami Becker was at the wind. He sat down and it was this was before like he got the but stot him. Yeah, but you could still tell that he was like he knew what he was doing, Like he sat down, like you can just tell when people like the way that they sit, the way they handle chips came right, he knew like some people in the room. So like you're like, okay, this guy is like a regular whatever. He just played this hand against me. Were like he check raised, checked jam the river or something, and I was just like in fucking no man's land and whatever, and then he showed a bluff and I was like motherfucker, or like you know, but I'm just saying that there's just like there's people that are wild cards and that get really aggressive, and then there's people that are just not you know, what are you gonna do? Also, something I don't think that people consider all the time is like I don't always think that you need to press edges. I think sometimes you do need to press edges, and sometimes you don't need to press edges. Yeah, you know, And I think there's probably gonna be a lot of people that disagree with like some of the stuff that I'm saying. Maybe there's some people that I agree with some of them stuff that I'm saying. But like let's say, like your friend is like fucking running over the table and like just not like running it over like big pots, but like just you know, you just pick up here, pick up there, like like no resistance. Really, well, then why just risk thirty big minds? You know, if in combination with the fact that if that guy is a tighter player like you, then you put all that stuff in a bucket. Oh yeah, this is the output that I'm gonna go with. But ace queen suited, it's just hard to fold. I doubt I fold it. I doubt I fold it, But I did. I did.
Speaker 2: All these queens cited today. It was it took a lot. It definitely took a lot. It went raised, re raised, jam in front of me, and I folded it. Would you peel first the ace?
Speaker 1: I just generally peel really quickly, So I just look at it really quickly, because sometimes sometimes you see people peel and you can tell that they have like an ace first because they peel and then they like pause and then they like squeeze slowly, and it's like, well, you fucking have an acer king as your first card. Like clearly.
Speaker 2: Ten thousand dollars buying seven cards Start High Low Championship Day one today, that's one of the other events that kicked off. That's got Day two registration, but one hundred and sixty entries in that seventy eight players of well. The Chamber's PGT event winner is chipway I, followed by Sean DAEP one hundred and ten thousand. There, Scott Bowman making another run. He's thirty in chips, Anthony Zina.
Speaker 1: Didn't he go deep in? Didn't you just cash something? Was the pillow? I think it was the pillow?
Speaker 2: It wasn't the pillan? Did he I think he might have cash the pillow?
Speaker 1: The tank? K?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he catched the tank K yeah, Okay. I think when you said deep, I think, like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Scout Bollman.
Speaker 2: I think he's in a fourth in Chips. Christopher Classen's up there, Brian Hastings up there. This is obviously who's who our mixed game players. Registration open for two levels on Tuesday, July first, and that kind of wraps up all the events. Did you talk about the entries? You said once sixty Yeah. Last year was one sixty seven, So it's probably going to blow through that. We've got some players in the mix big bet that might bus and jump in there. There's probably people that are just generally going to registerlate, so hey, maybe can we get like one eighty five? It might be a little ambitious, but I'll say I'm going to take the one eighty five. I'm going to be I'm going to gamble on the okay, optimism of the start high low crowd. So the game of the future, game in the future.
Speaker 1: Of the future, I know. So I want to do it like a longer main event preview on the next episode. Next episode. Yeah, because then it's that's gonna Tuesday's episode. Okay, that's going to drop the day the main event starts. The main event starts on Wednesday. Yeah, that sounds But I do want to ask you, O, like, have you where do you think the main event field size is going to lie. We're coming off of the second largest live poker tournament ever in the Gladiators of Poker. I mean, I know, three hundred dollars is not ten thousand dollars. I know, but still, like, I feel like people are ready to blast. You got this mini main event in ten thousand entries.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take. I'm going to come back in over the ten thousand number, being in the ninety nine and the ninety eight, so I'm coming back over ten thousand. Just a little bit of a little pinch of salt. U.
Speaker 1: I believe I saw a news aura of poker fuse on social media, say ten thousand two hundred.
Speaker 2: And eight too much be under that.
Speaker 1: I'm going right now, I'm taking the over on ten thy five hundred. I'm just doing it.
Speaker 2: You know, he's back.
Speaker 1: But Lance Bradley's in town. I did my Friendship of the pod friend of ours. He's in town. And he made a good point. You know, we're talking about some of the field sizes and how things are, you know, generally up. I still do feel like there's not a lot of Europeans here compared to past years. I feel like there's many more Americans. And he brought up the point that part of the benefit of the app is you can use credit card very easily, you can use PayPal very easily. Like it's just it just makes it very easy, right. It also makes it very easy, of course to fiery entries. Yes, you know, you don't got to wait in the long lines. I mean, and if there is a if there is a line, that process is just expedited greatly, you know, instead of having to wait in this line, wait in that line, walk up, get chips, get ticket, like all that sort of stuff, like it's just on your phone, boom you go. So now I will also say that now there are there aren't re entries for the main event of course, so like that sort of thing and speeding up the reentries doesn't apply for the main event, So I mean whatever, But I still think, you know, just just being able to do credit card very easily, do PayPal very easily, you know, it's all. It all seems like it's just very fluid in a very positive way. So I'm just I'm just overly bullish on it. And if people are here, I know, like the three hundre dollars Gladiators doesn't necessarily translate, but if people are here, and if they win some money in that tournament, you know, maybe they play a satellite that they wouldn't have played, maybe they win in maybe they do take a shot, you know, whatever it may be. So yeah, I do think it would be interesting to like see the satellite numbers in real time. Yeah, that would and obviously probably monitors, yes, but like I would like to see them. Do you have any idea w SP dot com they had the scramble yesterday?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: There's two of them.
Speaker 2: There's one tonight. As we are listening to this on Tuesday, I accidentally missed it.
Speaker 1: Accidentally mislay.
Speaker 2: I was gonna max late, and then I lost check of time, so.
Speaker 1: You get a set alarms. I I know, I set so many alarms down. I'm such an old man, just NonStop fucking alarms.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't as like urgent as I You know, I thought I was gonna remember that they don't work, but I do.
Speaker 1: I am still bullish on the main event field side, so you know, we'll get into that more on when we do the preview of it all. But I just generally think that there's a lot of people here blasting away, So you know, I'm I'm bullish ten five hundred. Heck, it might even get I might. I might say eleven thousand come the next episode. I might. It just depends whoever is railing this is so into it it's not even funny. Does non stop yelling over here? All right? Do we have anything else as any community cards? Okay, community cards go?
Speaker 2: No duck ups? Been a good boy?
Speaker 1: Questionable?
Speaker 2: You just never know, man, Yeah, you do never know. Community cars. I was walking down here, coming back to the to the horse room. I had a milkshake in my hands. Enjoy my little dessert and guy stuffs when He's like Jim Duckworth. Yeah, he guys. I'm Chris. I'm from New Hampshire. Have emailed you guys. You know I want to say hello. I really want to hap. I know you guys don't have has any update on that. I was like, I haven't heard anything yet. Well, okay, really like one. You know I have last Sea's one. I wore it today, didn't didn't make it. Fil'm like, you got to throw that lucky hat out, buddy. It's don't work today. I gotta go in the trash. But anyway, so Chris from New Hampshire's thanks for stopping saying hello. He's got we mailed him last year's hat. So he's hoping that, you know, he's not gonna be my I don't be here for long, that maybe we might be able to we do get those hats, send him one so he can complete his collection. We'll see what we can do with that.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 2: He sent an email in loyal loyal listener of the pod, Since before me, Since before you, going all the way back to the very early days of Brandon Remco, who's lead of Dustuff that was better Brenton Remco or Donnie and Tim, I think we need if we could have let us know, Chris, let us come up.
Speaker 1: Is he here? Is he round?
Speaker 2: He was walking around? I mean, look, come on, let's let's not check around.
Speaker 1: We're the best, okay, I mean questionable, but sure.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the top five reasons why we are the best.
Speaker 1: Stop Stop. I ran into Mark, who's been around a lot. He has a podcast hat. He said he got down early in the mini vein, but then he put the podcast hat on. He got it all in with sevens versus ten's seven on the flop, also a ten on the flop, seven on the turn.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that's how we do it, guys. That's why we wear the hat. That's why did you wear the hat today? Do you wear this spash of the beech sh hat?
Speaker 1: I did not wear any hat.
Speaker 2: See, that's why you busted with pucket threes. You need the podcast hut on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's okay. The hats are not for me. The hats are for the people you like.
Speaker 2: You normally wear hats. Are you saying the luckiness of the hat is not for you?
Speaker 1: It's they don't always wear hats that were hats, but.
Speaker 2: You often like you feel like you often wear hats when you play No.
Speaker 1: No, it depends how I feel. It depends what stayed up, my hair is in got it?
Speaker 2: How long it is time?
Speaker 1: If I want people to like, if I want to be a little bit more incognito, then I'll wear a hat. You know, I thought today about going like bucket hat, sunglasses like not, like just trying to not talk to anyone like that.
Speaker 2: That's when you need the headphones, AirPod something.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Every time I see someone with headphones or air pods, they're constantly taking them out of their they can't hear music.
Speaker 2: They could use them as like you're bluffing the music.
Speaker 1: No whatever, whatever, All right, cool, that's going to do it for us. You're good.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's shauly. I. I know.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a lot in that episode in terms of like meaty stuff from the w SP everyone. So it's just it's a slow day here, you know, it's only.
Speaker 2: The can we give? Can you give? You give me? Because I even done? You need to give the listeners what what's in stall for this main event preview? I don't know, Yeah, you don't know. We're just gonna wing it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to talk about, you know, what are what our numbers are, like kind of like lock in a prediction, right, so think on that I want to talk about. We can talk about, you know, which which players we think are heating up at the right time. Yeah, you know, I know that Chris Brewer doesn't believe in momentum and confidence in poker, but we can believe in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you go.
Speaker 1: I mean there's obviously the the softball predictions, which women is going to go the farthest. It's obviously going to be Sena Okagodo.
Speaker 2: Gina Oka Goa. Yes, I just said it.
Speaker 1: That's too we have to get to twelve, you know, like what what sort of big names are going to make deep runs like, you know, just kind of our prediction stuff.
Speaker 2: But but hone it into celebrity appearance.
Speaker 1: Maybe No, that's just I do think that you and I should try and come up with three under the radar names that that people should keep an eye on, so similar similar to like like Ryan Brown under the radar. And then I said, this guy is going to go on to do something, you know, like like stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know, so feels like I got a lot of prep tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, you should like like think this, I might just wing it.
Speaker 2: I got this.
Speaker 1: Don't just wing it. When I say when I say to you, who are your three under the radar, you should not say, uh well, we should have that good. We should have the ones ready to go, which former WS minimum champ is going to last the longest. Also, you know, we got to talk about like what fans can expect like because we obviously we stream every single day, I can break that down. Yeah, of course, you know what what are we streaming? When are we streaming? You know where it's going to be, how they can watch it, all that sort of crap. You know, we got to get that out there too. The main event runs July second through sixteenth. Poker Goo will be streaming every day from the main event that the main event is being played. There is one day off, the day off they make the final table, they take that day off. This year is going to be on a Monday. It's gonna be Monday, July fourteenth, so that day will be off. But every other day we will be streaming, and the streaming picks up as we go. The night shift is coming back. So I was talking to all and Jade the other day about it. He's he's pumped up because I think they get more. They're getting more stream time, commentary time, more night shift, more night shift for the people. He did say, he said, you know that does depend with the fucking golden boy over here. If he's just running deep, it's the way Nick's going. He might just be day seven to the main event, right forgot So So anyway, lots of fun stuff for the main night coming on. The main events the best. It really is the best. I do feel like while I was going into this podcast and things were down a little bit my energy because there wasn't a lot going on, I kept thinking, but the main events right around the corner. It's right around the corner. Let's go, baby, all right. He's Tim Duckworth. I am Donnie Peters. Leave those comments on YouTube everyone. We'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 2: So yeah,