Speaker 1: One Oneaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R. You say it, we play it. Voting still open for another I don't know fifteen minutes or so. JR. Facebook page.
Speaker 2: I just refreshed the page to see how the votes are going. Getting a lot in there? Uh we get JR. Facebook Page. Three songs from the offspring defy you, she's got issues? Hit that. Well, what the most votes to play back? In nine? Somebody's gonna win Jane's addiction tickets just for voting.
Speaker 1: Randomly pick one of you who vote. Pretty simple, straightforward deal. JR. Facebook page. All right, let's go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Yeah, yeah, I drive on the ocean anyway. Got a dude, his wife and it sounds like three kids who are doing some vacationing there. That would be Kim and Chelsea Low. Kim went into Sugar Life ice Cream and candy bar, one of those touristy type trap stores novelty stores, tried to return some candy that had been purchased earlier, and they explained to him that, well, we told you when he bought this candy is not refundable, and he had an issue. So he produced a gun and said you're gonna give me my money back before I put a chunk in your head, and the employees didn't back down. At this point. Wow, At this point the police are called and this dude leaves. They explained to the police what happened and gave a description of the truck he fled in.
Speaker 2: If somebody says that phrase put a chunk in your head, I'm kind of gonna do the return. I think they.
Speaker 1: Did track him down to a nearby resort where it sounds like he and the family were staying and that truck it was also described as being involved in another incident with the kids were also with them. What that incident is not quite sure. Long story short, this dude and his wife have both been arrested, not only for the gun at the sugar slash ice cream slash candy store, but then they had the cocaine and weed situation going on.
Speaker 2: Nothing says family vacation like right, kids and some blow right. So in the end you see perhaps what might have been. Now, where are the kids going while this has happened? Protected services?
Speaker 1: You think, I don't know, roam the resort for a few hours kids while we sort this out.
Speaker 2: This would have never taken place. This is the kind of store that would probably have Bob World order oh enacted. Oh because people steal candy. Not in the store with the armed guard up front and this guy saying he's gonna put a chunk in your head. Well, you're gonna lose your kneecaps.
Speaker 1: Yea. All this violence just doesn't seem to mesh well with a place called Sugar Life ice Cream and candy Bar. Yeah, Providence, Rhode Island. A physical alteration ended in a fight, with one of the combatants being stabbed in the head with a screwdriver. Oh God, So here's what I'm able to make of this one. It doesn't say what the actual business is. But one of the fifty seven year old workers, fifty seven year old worker named Richard Gilbert, showed up intoxicated at work, caused a disturbance, was told to leave. He got all pissed off and stormed out and stole one of the work trucks from this company. So somebody who was there then pursued him, and that's when they got into the physical altercation, and Gilbert produced and then used the screwdriver to stab the co worker in the head.
Speaker 2: With he's not dead. Sounds like construction situation because I heard work trucks and then I heard screwdriver. He's pulling out and he's showing up to work, drunk, screwdriver champed in your head? Dude, God, don't and I know I don't want to get to graphic. It didn't say where, Providence, Rhode Island, No, what part of the head?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. Again, this is really you know, I'm thinking these types of stories in that area must be a diamond dozen because it's really lacking in details when we're screaming for more info.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, non life threatening.
Speaker 1: How can a screwdriver stab in the head be non life threatening? Must not have gone in very.
Speaker 2: No, that's probably right here on the top because you have your skull to protect it.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, you got it. Okay, I won't even make it. I started to as well. We're thinking, oh, I think you can go through the eye or the mouth's temple.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, let's let's move on.
Speaker 1: Like you said, an Instagram model, I'm doing air quotes when I say that.
Speaker 2: And you had a very valid point. Whenever you hear Instagram model, it's usually followed by did something dumb or bitchy?
Speaker 1: An Instagram model from New York You decide? Who crashed her Mercedes causing a three car wreck in Miami that killed two people. Told police she was under the influence of party drugs and believed she was from the future. That would be twenty four year old Macy Marie Lathers. She confessed she was under the influence of pink cocaine, a synthetic drug containing ketamine that is also known as two C when she ran a red light crashed into two cars, killing driver Abraham Ismael and his rear seat passenger. The driver's wife, Juanita, was in the front passenger seat, survived the crash. As she watched this twenty four year old attempt to flee the scene, other witnesses managed to stop her. She advised she was under the influence of two C, a known party drug, and that she was from the future. Oh and she also had a crystal ball.
Speaker 2: You're from the future and your Instagram modeling is in the past. Take it out two lives and she.
Speaker 1: Should have used the crystal ball to see that uh hm, this perhaps was coming and maybe she should take steps to avoid it.
Speaker 2: That's sad and twenty twenty four years old. What's her name?
Speaker 1: Her name is Macy. Do you need to spelling.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because I'm sure it's got an sce yy or what ma a cee? Yeah, of course m a e ce Macy. What's the lathers slithers? Yeah, okay, she's popping right up. I'm just doing images though. Twenty four year old and your life is shot.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: She looked good on that boat too.
Speaker 1: She's from the future though, Bob.
Speaker 2: There's a crystal balls squirrel escorting You're in this squirrelter. You can see it.
Speaker 1: And as the new school year gets started around the country, there's something a lot of school districts have in common. That's, uh, trying to get enough school bus drivers. We're seeing it again here locally. They're begging people to drive school buses. They were doing a uh they were like interviewing people yesterday. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, this girl is not good looking.
Speaker 1: That's an Instagram model. She's very good looking, Bob, they all are. No, she is not good looking at all.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: She has a really neat spelling every name though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course so so.
Speaker 1: Louisville, Kentucky another one of these school districts is having issues getting enough school bus drivers, so they had to make the decision to cut some school bus routes, and the ones they decided to cut were the ones where students were permitted to go to schools of their own choice outside of their assigned district. They said, we just were not gonna be able to puy. You're gonna have to get to those schools you're wanting to go on on your own.
Speaker 2: You made the choice to go to a school that's out of your district.
Speaker 1: So it's on you to get there. Your parents on how to get there. So that's not good enough though. So they're angry and have and I have this whole story and their song in their music video for where My Bus At, the video that they cut to make their voices heard about their displeasure with their school bus routes being cut.
Speaker 2: They speaking a song. Somebody said, morning guys, Jason Alden song try that in a small Town could be BWO theme song. Got a good point. You're gonna play some of the lyrics for where my Bus At.
Speaker 1: I put it on our Facebook page. I'll spare you where my Bus At?
Speaker 2: Like you need to get on the bus to get to school, not in front of your house speaking like that.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes I get their frustration, but what are they supposed to do your shows to go to a different school, Which is fine, that's fine, but you know it's got to be a give and take. Here, come on into you.
Speaker 2: Why you listen? It's time to rock on j R R