Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the cun is Mike Benyon Row and then Smith Elon.
Speaker 2: I really don't care what excuses. I'm not here to help you once you've said something stupid. The key thing is not to say something stupid in the first place, So call me if you do think you're about to say something stupid. Oh hello, oh bye, rude. You're watching Chewing the Cud, your lighthearted weekly look at the world for a slightly glittery kaleidoscope. I'm Mike ben in Roe, and with me today is someone who could be described as a Scottish saxophonist. It's Ben Smith. Hello, Hello, what are you doing? I could thank you could be described possibly maybe I could also be described as wearing mustard. Yes, not a usual Scottish color, although actually I think my family's tartan has got mustard in it. Well that's good.
Speaker 3: Then you're on bride mistake.
Speaker 2: So what have you got for us today?
Speaker 3: I'm bringing a story about a collab that as some sexy results. Then we're going to play a little game on second.
Speaker 2: Hello, Elon, Yes, scratchy sex oftenest SS. Yeah, not that kind of SS. No, stop getting excited. Bye ah. Anyway, and then we'll be taking a trip to Istanbul and wish you are quier. On screen now you can see how contact info. It's at the coud TV on social media and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always give us a binge on YouTube. Just look for you in the cud.
Speaker 3: You can see the names of people who have reached out and touched our souls going along the bottom of the screen. But now it's time for Mike in the buzz.
Speaker 2: No our souls, not our souls? All right? Bye? Oh, very needy to How do you feel about surgery just going straight into the do I rather cosmetic by choice or you know, necessity?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I feel it's your choice if you wish to do it. I'm not saying that you should do it, but if you want to go for it. Yeah, thinking about.
Speaker 2: Something, Well, I was recently in Istanbul and there was a lot of people that had like i'm gonna say, head injuries, walking on lots of bandages on the heads and way there's a choice there. Yeah. On the plane back was it completely different? Yeah? Everyone was born going out and like wearing hats on the way back. And this is an innovation that basically means that they're going to Turkey might be a thing of the past, as they've developed a way of doing robotic surgery. Okay, I'm basically by a distance. So as you're lying in the in your hospital bed, you're two big robotic arms doing surgery on you. Terrifying they're controlled by someone thousands of miles away.
Speaker 3: Right, wow, I mean that's good. But then, well, you don't get to explore.
Speaker 2: A turkey, you know, you don't get to do get teethed on and everything. Yeah, so sunshine, what do you think of that? Would you be at for robotics performing on you?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I well, yeah, go for it, go for it, I say, I mean, I guess there's probably less room for human error, just robotic error.
Speaker 2: No, no, because it's still someone controlling.
Speaker 3: Well okay, so then they're just there's still a room for error. They're just far away.
Speaker 2: I just got joysticks doing this and can blame someone else at you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah, I mean I'm sure you know we're robots are coming. They're already hear they're going to be taken over. So maybe we should just get used to it and lie down and be opened up them very different kind.
Speaker 2: I've seen those machines. There might be something else. Yeah, either way happened if they're remote controlled as well. It's for all the family, A lot of family that could be wrong buzzing, nobody clap or whistle.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I quite like the idea of you know, because if you've got someone that's an expert in something, you don't have to fly them half around around the world or that's something they could do it while you in there. Downside is, of course, there's any Internet issues.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, Wi Fi cuts out exactly crucial moment I'm about to show my age.
Speaker 2: There going your mum picks up the phone in the room for anybody that was wasn't born in the That's what noise Internet used to could very angry artod two having sex. But moving on chocolate, Are you a fan? I am a van chocolate.
Speaker 3: However, I'm a bit more of a savory savory man than sweet tooth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so chocolate. I do like about biscuits. Enjoy biscuits classified there was a savory or sweet Well.
Speaker 3: It depends, like like cheese and biscuits, but you know, I do enjoy a biscuit.
Speaker 2: I do but enjoy a bit of chocolate for sure. Okay, Well, Cabris have announced a new mash up. Okay, so they like to partners with lots of different places and try and get different flavors out there, because, you know, trying to make chocolate more chocolatey. It's not chocolate, not just chocolate. They need something more to it. And so they have announced that they have done a collab okay, okay with bisc Off, right, okay, yeah, so the delicious biscoffy biscuity bits are going to be in dairy milk Okay, right now. That's that's the packaging, that's the excitement. That's I'm just pointing out the fact that bisco Off already have a chocolate biscuit flavor. They have bisk Off with chocolate them already, right, So all you've done that is just increased the amount chocolate. Yeah. Well, I mean you seem to know a lot about bisc Off. I'm a fan of chocolate.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well, I mean I guess it's bringing it to a new market, like the dairy milk fans, you know, collab with the bisc Off, like we want to see what they do together.
Speaker 2: And you can pay for subscription different only chocolates only, bisc Yeah, that's it. I've noticed something on this packaging that's disturbed me. Yes, six pieces is one portion? Huh yeah what what what would you say it should be? That's a bar of chocolate is one portion? Exactly? This is about as what I found out that I'm a family of four accordingcessarily cake. But yeah, so are you excited by that idea?
Speaker 4: I mean on a scale, No, not at all. Yeah, cabras and geese. They did do that, did they?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Dary milk is in Philadelphia brave. Yeah, okay, well like a dunk, Yes, it was. So it's a tub of Philadelphia with dairy milk mixed in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean maybe bisc off and cheese could go down that route, like you know, you know how sometimes like a digestive and cheese is quite nice.
Speaker 2: Talking to me, grand if you want to play the basic game with then why not chair that with us? We are at the Cood TV on social media, and that brings us nicely to our story of the week. Now, I have to apologize in advance for the number of puns that are about to fall out of my face. I mean, I feel like you should have apologized for that. Oh no, no, no, If now I'm apologizing, you know it's about to get that. Okay, I'm ready. How do I put this? How do you feel about eggs? Love eggs? You love eggs? Not the sponsor? Second? Hello, elon, Yes we did just say love eggs on TV? Yeah, I know, bye bye. He's not having a good thing. So yeah, you love eggs, So that's good. Well you you might be who we're looking for then, okay, okay, As there has been a heist of over one hundred thousand eggs in America. Someone's run away with them.
Speaker 3: All where from where to?
Speaker 2: So the they don't know where they've gone too, okay, doesn't say where they've gone from. Never usedat GB teeth to write scripts fan to say, So there's just some eggs somewhere, undred thousand I've gone missing? Yeah, yeah, So the CEO is trying to crack the case. I warned, I forewarned, and apparently that the security wasn't as excellent as they expected. That was paid for ether for me. So they trying to work out why someone stole that many eggs, right, because there's not much you can do with that many eggs. It's one of a lot of eggs. Yeah, that is a lot of eggs. Really big cake, really big cake, a big omelet in my ear, and then non non nom noises, which was weird. Lots of soldiers you need for that, Lots lots of Indeed, we can make some entire marangus. We could if they've gone to Italy Swiss. If they've gone to Switzerland, shall I continue to any other kind of I don't know any I was okay, that's my merngue knowledge. There's also there's some concerns that they were going to be used to egg people because eggs. Yeah, what are you gonna do? Well?
Speaker 3: You know, who would want to see a hundred thousand eggs egged at in America?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, I don't know. Hello, yeah, yes, by a big umbrella. Yeah, so lots of eggs. So I've just got this image of egging elon Musky and I'm very happy for some reason. Yeah, everybody gets an egg. Oh now, just one hundred thousand on him, because then he would die dark? Yes, okay, So yeahs trying to work out how they've managed to do it right, because there's a truck full of eggs and also where they've gone to, because there's not much you can do with that many eggs. There's a lot you can do with that many eggs, but not in that quantity, reselling them, painting them, paint coming. Easter is coming. Maybe it's the Easter bunny. It's the Easter bunny. There we go. Yeah, yeah, great, Well you really egged that. Sorry I did. Yeah, I was gonna say I milked it, but that's the different animal. But that's all the buzz from this week. Thanks Mike.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed all of those excellent stories, and I have more fears about robots sticking over.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Stay right, there can be up. After this short break, we get up to date with the celebrity news in showbiz. Welcome back, and you're watching Chewing the Cud. Now this is the part of the show where we look into the sparkly side of the world in celebrity media and the showbiz with then all right, so you're ready, I am prepared showbiz Robert shown, I am from Scotland. Sean Connery is the only person I've ever known to play a Russian submarine captain and gun I'm playing this with a Scottish action. You know, great, the story isn't the beat Sean Conray, I'm sorry that would have been good. But did you ever watch Orange's New Black? I have heard of its work, heard of its work, heard of it clearly. I did watch a lot of it. I kind of watched a bit of it, and then it's like, as Captain Janeway, I can't watch this anymore.
Speaker 3: I feel like I started the first few series and then kind of lost my way of it. But one of the standout stars from it was Laverne Cox.
Speaker 2: I love Laverne Cox.
Speaker 3: So she's doing a new single camera comedy series. I don't really know what that means.
Speaker 2: Single camera camera, so just means one camera on the person all the time, okay, cool? So like here we have multiple cameras. Yes, it's one there, one there, one there, one up there and all over the place. There we go that Gary took the hint. So but it's just going to have one single shot on the verm.
Speaker 3: So it's called Clean Slate at Premer on the sex of feb and it is with Laverne as a transmen returning to her hometown in Alabama to reconnect with her strange father. Harry's portrayed by George Wallace, so it's all about their relationship and sounds like it's a very kind of kind hearted, sweet, sort of moving portrayal as well, and it's someone who like although there's like initial surprise and shock from the father, they actually you know, welcome their daughter home into the family and sort of talking about growthrom understanding and obviously a portrayal of trans people went away. That's kind of like about joy and resilience. That's for our change.
Speaker 2: Yes, seems rather lovely because a lot of the trans representation we have on TV is it tends to be or they're the hooker or the murder of it. Yeah, it's always a negative connotation behind it. So absolutely I'm glad that Lavine Cops has taken this and done a positive and uplifting message because it's what we need for the Chance community. Really. Yeah, totally Yeah, and joy joyous stories good to share as one which is indeed one second, hello Elan, here we go. Yes, we're talking about No, I can't repeat that it's on a rant. So yeah, you know, acceptance, family bonds. Do you think you are you a bit of a a crier? Oh? I'm a big crier. Yeah you think you might cry? Oh, I definitely will do so, heart stopper, Yeah, cry, cry, cry, wank, cry in that order, not always. I love look at Love Ncock's scenactor. I think they're brilliant and I've seen quite a few things that they've been in, and I think they're always able to really just turn on the fact that they use their authentic self. Yeah, you're having a message, which I always quite like. But yeah, I will be ugly crying. Yeah great, I love an ugly cry.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't you know it's good to get into, all right, fab Second one, moving from ugly crying to Grinder, Actually maybe not moving. So there's a new Grinder campaign. Grinder's been doing this with the like they're now campaigning I'm like campaigning for her more so, they've now recruited troyce Van into their Grinder campaigns. Okay, recruited or maybe troce Van owns Grinder. Who knows there's Troy fresh from you know, hanging out with Charlie xx.
Speaker 2: He's got a i'm gonna say glow about him, Yes, glow. What do you think that glows from? Post coital gosh? Well, because we know he's the top. Yes, what we do now, that's you know, that's that's the news came out as the top years ago. Yeah, because someone went all blooms about being a bottom. He's like, no, I'm not a bottom. I mean yeah, is it a surprise to you? No? Yeah, no, good, you know, I mean it helped with a mental image.
Speaker 3: But well they in this campaign there's some continuing on the vein of just discussing sex lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much so that I have seen the clip and it's like Troy and the backing dancers all just chatting about about hoo cups and sex and stuff.
Speaker 3: Hotel sex is apparently very much on the cards for Troy's troop, so if they're coming to a city near you, check out.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 3: Also, Troy is has expressed attraction to super hairy guys. So, Troy, if you're watching, I am all underneath here. There's a lot of Scottish hair and I don't shave it. I feel like I've given a lot of a lot of a second.
Speaker 2: Can pass on your number if you want. I don't think no, it's only for I don't think vent's into bye. So as well as hairiness, they holding out for older guy, all that bold out of shape.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, none of those are okay, sorry, but they sort of did discuss that dating, pickup and can be complex, sexy, messy, intoxicating and confusing.
Speaker 2: So maybe we're in there, you can it's like what we do? That brought Robert Chickie what I'm confused?
Speaker 3: They also chatted about him and his dancers were chatting about people taking selfies particular parts of their body I imagine, and then can compairing it to objects for scale.
Speaker 2: For example, like this mug. This is a sixteen ounce mug. Wondering comparison. What I like when when people take pictures with the sky remote m because then I can work out on how up to date the sky is, right, So that's what you're concerned, like, how could you how could your satellite reception?
Speaker 3: Are there any other objects you would like to see? Not for comparison, but just to sort of check out there.
Speaker 2: I always get intrigued when people use deodrant because it tells what kind of the needs, Like when you see links is like block now what the orgent would be acceptable to you? Just as like a standard like non fragrancy one just anti person and you're like, yes, that's fine, right, roll on or spread, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: But when it's links, what's links Africa? No, no, that is a yeah, that's an e I think I would say. But yeah, so that's that's true. Okay, Hotel sex and around. Okay, final story?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I embraced Okay, Alan Cumming love Alan coming Scottish actor.
Speaker 3: I love Alan Comming as well, and I actually I would love to be Alan's friend again. Speak to the camera for this, Alan, if you are watching, I would like to be your friend. That's basically my hope, my hope.
Speaker 2: I'd like I'd like to be his friend, but with benefits. Okay, okay, well okay, but because I remember him from the High Life, which was a classic piece of that. What doesn't for you.
Speaker 3: The fact he was always smoking bron well career, but you know that was that was a good start point. Look him there winning trophies for are those Emmys? Yes, because it says Emmy in the background, it is really gone crazy with us. It's quite a sober fox.
Speaker 2: He's he's got.
Speaker 3: Something about him so but so as well as being you know, sexy and in many great programs, and series. He's also been expressing views on the view in America about the recent transgender targeting policies that Trump has brought in and expressing is sustained for all of that. So it's great to kind of see that he's speaking out in a public platform, which we need more and more people to do unfortunately these days. And yeah, he's kind of really just he's kind of done this a lot in his curate amount. It's like as advocating for LGBTQ plus rights, but it's really trying to tackle tackle what Trump is doing right now. He's based in America, yes, so so yeah, and I guess, yeah, it's quite brave to kind of like do that, but also like, you know, I'm going to make a change somehow, and he's got a platform exactly, and it's all about making sure that you's your platform.
Speaker 2: For the good and that sort of thing. Yeah. Absolutely, I have a question, as a non Scottish post, why is this happening.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming he's broken some ribs. I mean, so, well, if you have a kilt, so there is like traditionally it's all one big bit of material that would also go over one shoulder.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you have like a little bare shoulders like the Highlanders would be like, oh my shoulder.
Speaker 3: But I would also develop as a sleeping bag. Okay, cool, So basically a lot the more material the better. This is a modern take on that. I don't think Alan is off to sleep in that, and I don't think that's attached.
Speaker 2: To a kilt. In New York Ark, I've not been. BAlN has a bar called Club Coming, which which I would really like to go to. I'd like to get into Alan Coming anyway, I'm not going to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'd like to perform there again, Alan, I'm available to perform in Club Coming.
Speaker 2: There's no in whatsoever, none at all, and that is all. This week from the show is shot Bridge shares making now well, thanks for that. Then always likes to let one second a platform that's it's like it's like Twitter, yeah, and dead name in it. So yeah, thanks for that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You are very welcome, but don't go anywhere as coming up with have a game for you to play in our game.
Speaker 2: Of the week. Welcome back to Cheering the Cud with me, Mike, Ben in Rowe and then Ben Smith. Now it's that part of the show we would play a little game, and this is to see if Then can blitz through. Hello, Elon, I know I said blitz. Yeah, that's not what no, So let's see if Ben can get through this. So off your pop Okay, thank you, pop Eye Off of the week. So we're going to play a game of bin bang or betrothed. So Ven has a selection of cards in front of him and he has to pick them out. We have to decide whether they're going to bin bang or betrothed them as they come out. Are you working my hand movement? Seven? Okay? All I could see that my hands moving. I was just you know, I'm just feeling the energy of the cards, the energy. Do you want to pick one of the energy that you're feeling? Okay, just picking one, picking one to start with, okay, And we're going to decide very quickly where they're going to bin bangle betrothed them. Okay, your cousin Ben Okay, I know why. I don't know your cousin, so it would be your cousin. Okay, my cousin. Wait, so Ben bang betrothed? Yeah, Well, I don't want technically illegal when you so, I guess it's going to have to be beIN. Sorry, okay, you don't have an attractive cousin. So we have bango betrothed left, okay, right, Megan Markle interesting, I'm going to say betrothed. I would go betrothed too as well, but already so I end up in a thropple with her and Harry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was kind of what I was thinking too. But also, you know there's some money there. Might get my own Netflix series.
Speaker 2: You probably would get your own Netflix series if if I patrove, Yeah, hit a thropple with Harry and Megan.
Speaker 3: That was definitely a three partter in there, at least lichly pun intended.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this means I am so we're gonna have to bang whoever's next? Oh okay, Yoda Okay, now I think Yoda would be dirty bed. I mean I'm not mad about that, just I mean I've done dumb worst. I've now got Yoda voice in my head saying very dirty things. Oh can you give us an example going dry? Wow, I'm quite turned on me journey in a minute. Yeah, okay, next next three continuing from a Yoda.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, I'll try from the left, okay, Kim k Kim Kardashian. Yeah, it's a bin for med Banger, okay, with Yoda at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, that's the threesome there, Meghan Markle, Yoda, and Harry Hot Optimus Prime. Oh, I wish I hadn't said regretting. I am regretting because Optimus Prime is definitely a power bomb. Yeah, I'm gonna bat what was it? Bag? Bang? Bang? You could have put a bag over towards that. That's that's let's get said. Sure bang, I'd have to betrothed Optimist Prime then okay, yeah, I'm slightly concerned. He we're going to be putting in the bin, right, So the last one I'm betrothing and you're doing and I'm bidding, you're bidding, Okay, the joker Okay, huh, I'm all right with that. You're oh no, it's not because if it's a Heath Ledger joker, I'm not happy about that. It doesn't specify. So maybe there's some choice here. It's the whacking Felix, although which have a phoenix brother, it wasn't it then that's okay, I'm okay with that. Well, it's marriage for me, Okay. Now you want to know how I got these scars on my wedding night. Drop in the next one. Yeah, sorry, my face was quite terrifying. Right, So I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Pick a top okay, one from the top. Okay, let's see if they are a top ron Burgundy.
Speaker 2: I have no idea who that is.
Speaker 3: I feel like he is a character in some sort of American show that I should probably know. But camp does he have a mustache? I'm going to say he has some stash, and so it is a bang.
Speaker 2: For me just because he's got a mustache. Yeah, possibly, not sure, potentially got a mustache. You'd bang him? Yeah, okay, I'm going to bit him just in case. Do you know? Yes, he does have mustache. There we go. There's no clarification on whether we've picked the right thing with banging your binning, but okay, nothing if not helpful, not they're never help okay, ed sharing, Oh no, I've already used the bin. It's a bin for me. Sorry, I'm going to bang him, yeah, just just because that's the only way I can legitimately hurt him. Well, okay, well that hing is still a thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're both patrothing this person. Okay, Homer Simpson. Okay, I mean I'd say that you could do worse.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a cartoon characters, so we can just draw things a bigger car. Yeah, that's how it works. That's exactly how cartoons work. Great, there's a whole section of porn. Hope. That's all about what you can do with cartoons, apparently from continue Yes, let's keep going. Okay, great, Ryan Gosling. One of the bangs bang bang straight and bang bang bang bang. Okay, yeah, I will join you. That's okay. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Sorry if you wanted that time alone, but I'm happy to watch.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy to be involved there with a couple of t the biscuit backwards. I was about to say, likely, Bob, that's what arms Kim jong Um betrothed. Oh okay, great, just no one's gonna mess with me. Great, I'll leave you to that one. I'll bin bin that for me, okay, and let's see final one. So this is betrothing for me and binning for me, binning for you.
Speaker 3: It's dear Scottish megastar Subow Susan Boyle.
Speaker 2: Still have very pretty children. Thank you, I will you can you can come you can sing at her wedding if you'd like, I can sing your wedding. You've heard me saying, so we both know that's not love it wild horses. She signed that one. Okay, she's my wife, so I know you just throw me out in front of wild horses, right, bin bang doo doo Betroth Rihanna Rihanna, Yeah, Ben Ben Ben, I'm going to Betroth. Okay, Yeah, why Betroth. She's got very lovely selection of umbrellas Ella and like reread wine. Interesting fact, Rihanna's umbrella number one in the summer of two thousand and seven, right, it was one of the wettest summers on record. I'm not saying she's a witch, but there's a correlation there.
Speaker 3: I am saying she's a witch, and that is why I'm betrothing her. Okay, powers and you've just thrown that witch in the bin. Your parent's not mine?
Speaker 2: Bane Bain Bain. Is that like the Thomas Hardy bane from Batman back? Yeah? Bang even the thought bang bang by bang bang banging Bane. Yeah. I will say that we can do this separately this time. Banks, Who's going first? I don't mind Megan Fox, So I'm marrying Megan. Fuck, you're marrying Megan Fox. I think that's a pretty good check. To be honest. I'm you know, I'm jealous. I am binning her about that one. I'm thinking of. So what was Megan Fox in?
Speaker 4: She was?
Speaker 2: Well, the thing that I like from was Jennifer's body, where she like, it's like a horror film where she is like a sort of zombie eating demon person. Okay, and she's just very sexy and has a banging body okay, and eats other bodies called Jennifer. Okay. I feel like that's not really the best. But yeah, that's enough for now. Before we get it further, I'm coming after this short break. We set our tray tables to the upright position and start us. It was jab of the Hut. It's wish you were queer? What welcome back and you're still watching Mike Convention? You in the cud. Let's get doors to manual and crosscheck as it's wish you are queer.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Istanbul, where continents meet and history whispers from every corner. Stand in awe beneath the domes of Hagia, Sophia and the Blue Mask. Then descend into the mysterious depth of the Basilica Cistern, discover the city's rich tradition of perfume making, where scent becomes art. Beyond ancient wonders is Stumble pulses with modern spirit. This is is Stumble, timeless, complex and full of heart.
Speaker 2: So did you have a lovely time? I had a very lovely time. I got to see lots, which was nice. Yeah. Great, It's a great city. I've been once before. My brother took me there as a surprise birthday person. Actually I'm with my birthday. Ah, there you go. That's good. It's a great birthday place. It was. It's a great birthday place. What you want on your birthday? Yes, absolutely, I didn't sounds with my brother go out, and I think I would go back, probably just not for a while because I think it was great sitting in that and I had a great time. But I've done everything I want to do there done everybody. Everybody? Yeah, a lot of rent boys, they stumble. Lots of people on grind are going, oh like and then they're going, how much do you want to pay me? I'm like, I'm cheap. I'd object to people getting paid for sex. I just don't want to pay for it. Yeah, as well's just being honest. I brought I did bring back some snacks though, red boys, Yes boys there, they're over there, So I brought back because there's different types of things that they're having this. But everything's very nutty. So I hope you don't have anotology severe? Yes, severe? Okay, so then's about to die. It's going to happen. So we got Turkish to like to start with us. We would know it? Which is the jelly stuff?
Speaker 1: Hmm?
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you want to take a cube of one of those, yes, lovely, Do I know which flavor is? At a surprise?
Speaker 3: It's a surprise and see what happens. Yeah, do you know what Turkish like? Reminds me of Turkey? Line in the which no drobe like the snow?
Speaker 2: Yes? Which is feeding the child? Edward m h edmund jo. I just put it all in my life. That's perfectly fine. What flavor is it? I have no idea? Yellow? Very it's very I do like it. And when when we're setting up, I had a question about all the white powder. It's sugar. Do you have a lot of this whilst you're there? I did. I add a lot of a lot of local things. Some some cop do Turkish delights, lots of Turkeish delights. We've got some other ones as well. So we've got some. There's hazel nuts, okay, and chocolate. There's hal is a not pistachio, there's just pistachio. And then there's this one. I cannot remember what it is. Which one you like?
Speaker 3: I'm going to try the his ampustaches that what you just said? This one here, it looks I like the border very nice.
Speaker 2: There's great, lovely going first one which I referred to as Thetela one because it's just chunplate hazel mm hmm, very nice. Did you have a Turkish massage when you were there? I did go to I went to a gay I am sure. I had a recommendation from a local gentleman of which one to go to. But I had a lovely time. I met a lovely gentleman and his partner and one of their friends, real get together. We were having a great exactly.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to a gay one. And I can only describe as got a massage. It's involved a very large Turkish man pummeling me.
Speaker 2: Not in that way into the slab, a soapy one very painfully whilst like some women watched. Are you sure you didn't go to the same one I went through? Well maybe, but I don't know. I wasn't into it. It was just very sore. Okay. So the actual massage that I had while there was brilliant and it was a very very intense massage, and I felt great afterwards. M I just felt sourer. I mean I did after Yeah, this is good. It's good. See, this is what they considered Turkish to light. So it's less about the jellyfied stuff, and it's more about the fond and tea cannon stuff. Which do you want another one? What's going on with these birds nests? I'm not talked about the birds nest yet? Jumping ahead? Sorry, Would you like to try another one? Yes? Or no? To what? So there's a backlover? Mmm? Okay. So it it's a pace that's shredded and then drenched in honey, right, and then some nuts. So there's almond, not pistachial almond, or there's hazel nuts. Which one would you like? I'm gonna go for the almond good because I prefer the hazel nut mark ormond. That's that's that there? This one very sticky. Is they coated in honey? So yeah, I think so. I've had Greek, which is more like square. Yeah, I've never seen them like this little it's very cute cut. It is very sticky. It reminds you of the Turkish bad I do have some mutch in my face. M hmm. It's a lot harder than I expected. Nothing. Everything they use is always honey. Writing for sweetness as well. So although all the desserts and things are very sweet, and everything very sweet flavored. They have of the lowest rates of diabetes. It's not refined sugar. It's all natural sugars and things. Wait, they have the worst rates. No, they have the best that's rates. So they have low diabetes, the best rates of diabetes, the best rates of diabetes, low rates of death in the world. Cancer is differently because it's a very heavy smoking country. Well, would you like some Turkish tea? I'd love some Turkish team. I have some pomegranates Turkish team because everyone's used to that apple m and yes, gallery it looks clear because that's just the hot water, right, you're going to mix it in mixed it in. Did you spend a lot of time and shops and cafe so I was very lucky that my hotel actually had a tea shop restaurant place at the top, so I did spend a little bit of time there. This is very sweet. I can smell its sweetness. This is a traditional discorsion. This is this is a version. I don't know. It's like a barocca. Like a barocca if you want a really good day as a placebo effect making really cheap eggmented pea. So yeah, cheers is normally what people say are fustraighted. What's cheers and Turkish cheers? H m hmm.
Speaker 3: It kind of tastes like hot raby when I was ill getting yeah, and I love it because everyone we can't drink teak of the caffeine back because much turkeys teas want because it's just flavored water, just warm flavored water.
Speaker 2: Technically hot. Yes, it's just been out for a while because TV lies well. Thank you. I feel like I'm transported to stembul through through this wonderful if I'm not telling you what these I'm just putting this out there.
Speaker 3: If you would like to send me as a roving presenter to some other places in the world. Like I'm very happy to very happy to for you viewers at home.
Speaker 2: Aren't you kind of selfless? I am kind of and selfless. That's me to see the cookies. By the way, if the first I will try the fool she bang mmmm hmm hmmm mm hmmm those cookies, no one left will think. I need to do a little bit of a plug to poker Lug. Yeah, and a massive thank you to Turkeys Airlines for the upgrade. Wow, what did you What did you do to get that? Well, I believe that's the correlation. It just happened to me. Well, thank you for the taste and flavors of turkey. There. That's almost the end of the show for now, but.
Speaker 3: You can see our contact details it's at the cut TV on your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always bingas on YouTube look out for chewing the cud.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching and we'll see you next time. Bye bye bye.