Speaker 1: Oh well, that's a.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan and today we bring forth the Biblical hit Man.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show for the first time.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's up, guys. Thank you for having us much man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: So for anybody that doesn't know the Biblical hit Men, we had the the pleasure of meeting them at Brohemian Grove and it was really awesome. We had them up on stage and actually, what we're going to do is is we're going to attach our hour that we did at Brohemian Grove at the end of this episode so that anybody wants to if you want to skip forward, you want to listen all the way through. These guys were up on up on stage with us for a little while and we were like.
Speaker 2: That's probably a good idea.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it's it was a lot of fun and so everybody will be able to get a little taste of it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's it's great talking to you guys here.
Speaker 3: We've been whenever we talked over there, you know, we had wanted to we were wanting to schedule this and so yeah, it's a it's nice to have you guys, So thank you Steven and Jesse. For anybody that doesn't know, if you can tell the good cult members you know a little bit about your show and maybe where they can find you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so names Stephen.
Speaker 6: I'm from the Central Florida area, one of the hosts of The Biblical hit Man. You could find all of our content pretty much primarily on Instagram and YouTube. You could also check our audio content on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, all those platforms you consume your podcasts at. And on the audio side of things, we we have our uncensored material, so it kind of is like a little bit more of a bonus if if you go over there, you'll you'll get all the uncensored stuff. Unfortunately, you know, we're trying to keep a channel alive on YouTube and the things we get into. I mean, I've seen your guys' content, great stuff. We talk about a lot of the similar material and it's a tough world to you know, survive on platforms in today. So but with all that, you know, I'm joined by my two other uh you know, hosts, Jesse and Taylor. Taylor Unfortunately he's not here tonight. He's working. He's uh, he's the guy with the tattoos all over his face on our emblem, but he's doing overnight security and all that. So shout out to appreciate these guys that I work with. Man, I'm really the show isn't anything without these guys, so loving very much all.
Speaker 4: Oh that feels so good to hear.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm Jesse and I'm a residential plumber out here in Las Vegas, Nevada. And uh, it's a pleasure to be on the podcast, gentlemen, thank you for having us.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I want to ask the name Biblical hitman. It's a solid name, right, Where did that come from? And also with the whole biblical anything, do y'all delve more into the biblical side of things?
Speaker 2: Are you all Christian? Of what denomination? Where? In this? Uh? This lit miss do y'all fall?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's it's funny. It's funny.
Speaker 6: We had a before we rebranded our show, we were called Remnant Warriors Podcast. But the term Biblical hit Man kind of came to me all of a sudden. It was like some sort of like whatever you call it, synchronous or meant to be fate and you know. I was like, hey, listen, guys, we're gonna turn this up a notch.
Speaker 5: You know. You know, we've we've gathered a lot of.
Speaker 6: Learning processes through I think we were together for like six months or something, or maybe three months, but we learned how to kind of formulate a show, and so we rebranded and we came in hot as you know, the Biblical Hitman, and.
Speaker 4: Well, I was never a part of the original show, to be clear.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was doing MMA content and I had almost I'm forgetting my name. Jesse t Baby was my MMA content name, my channel, and I love I still to this day, loved the whole the whole MMA content stuff.
Speaker 4: It's it's not easy to keep up with.
Speaker 7: And I was thinking about getting media badges and going to the you know, because I'm in Vegas. So it's like, I, you know, I have a much better opportunity of getting a hold of stuff like that. But then I Stevie just kind of reeled me in, and.
Speaker 4: Uh, the rest is history.
Speaker 7: I quit the MMA content and I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna, you know, do this full time because it's really my heart really lies is with this this chat or this this channel.
Speaker 6: Yeah real quick. Like me and Jesse, we go way back to almost like birth. Our families have been connected for you know, years longer than we've been alive pretty much, and you know, we've known each other since I mean pretty much. We could walk and talk and Google Gaga together. But yeah, you know, we were we were like, hey, let's do this podcast thing. You know, we at first we were all into kind of the conspiracies and the biblical realm and some things through that nature that lens and really we we the podcast kind of started to transform a little bit. It started to get to a point to where we're gonna have everyone on, Like this isn't gonna be like your normal Christian podcast whatever. We're gonna have everyone on because number one, we're like way more focused on building relationships and friendships with people. You know, we don't have to always like see eye to eye with things. And that's the thing with that's so controversial with our culture today, you know. And we're trying to come in and just be fruitful, right and just kind of just shared love, right, and and we can all see things from a different angle and that that's okay, you know, And really I think The biggest thing too, is we're trying to just show that we have a lot of respect for everyone and anyone that we get on on this show, and and it's it's really kind of like a journey, you know, and.
Speaker 5: We're we're a little bit new to it.
Speaker 6: You know, we've been doing this six seven months, and really we've been gathering a lot of golden nuggets from people. Even though we have, like, you know, differences in opinion, it's like, dude, golden nuggets. We see things, we come to certain conclusions together and we're like, dude, you're my friend. Let's go get lunch.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's what makes this show what it is.
Speaker 1: Honestly, with the Cult of Conspiracy, Jonathan and I come from very different backgrounds as far as the spiritual side of things, historical side of the scientific side of things. But like you said, it's the differences and the back and forth of that conversation that make the show the content that it is.
Speaker 2: So I feel that one hundred.
Speaker 4: Percent, right, yeah, man.
Speaker 7: The networking and just you know, I made it a point like there's a blueprint for podcasting a successful podcasting. It's been out for a while follow that blueprint. Joe Rogan is doing it, Sam Tripley is doing it, all these other podcasts are doing it. And you just have good conversations with a bunch of random people, is really what it is, you know. And we do try to see everything through a biblical lens. Of course, we do get into that we have a lot of Christian we are Christians. I wouldn't consider any of us really a part of any denomination by the way.
Speaker 4: I know you asked that earlier, so non nominational.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I don't even get into all that, to be honest with you. It's just more like when you get into that kind of stuff, it's almost like it's a social way to look at the religion or the belief system, whatever it is, and you get these little groups that just kind of start to fight amongst each other. That's that is kind of like how I see it, because a lot of theological positions can be different from you know, each and every one of them. Right, So, and that's what I'm I mean by golden nuggets, Right. You know, you might listen to every denomination and maybe gather your own conclusion of things. You know, it's like you don't have to always believe what a certain uh you know, denomination says or is dogmatic over because a lot of things that are like rooted in tradition, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Feel that a lot we I'll have conversations with, for instance, Roman Catholics, and I am seen as a weird brand of Christianity because I believe that Roman Catholics can be quote unquote saved following their traditions as much as a Eastern Orthodox or a Coptic can be quote unquote saved based off of their traditions. But it's like, Okay, if we're going to really break it all down, do you believe that you can be saved without believing in transubstantiation right? Or do you believe that calling Mary the Mother of God is blasphemous?
Speaker 2: I believe that that is the correct way.
Speaker 1: And it's like I enjoy those conversations for the death of it and for the not necessarily the debate of it, but also for the conversation, right, the sharing of information and the sharing of knowledge, of the sharing of positions and all these things. But bro, and I've had this conversation with quite a few people. I feel like we miss the forest for the fucking trees when we get so lost in this little tidbit of dogma rather than recognizing the overarching theme that was the birth of Christ and the death of Christ and all these things. And it's like, dude, you're over here like trying to re quote Moses to me when we don't even live by Moses's words these days, and it's they get so lost in the weeds and they miss the point. But it's like, to y'all's point, also, like I'm not the type that believes that we should like go to blows over this like that. You know, for instance Ireland with the whole Catholic versus Protestant wars that had been brought that takes away from the fucking message, you know what I mean. We can have these debates, open source conversations. We can agree to disagree, and we can all be better for the conversation and educate each other for the conversation without shitting on each other in the process.
Speaker 3: So the the deplorable unsavable, I will say, r r P to the d r I P to the Druids, the the original Wizards, the original gangsters of the spiritual world, if it wasn't, if it wasn't for the damn Irish and and and all the Catholic wars, we might still have a wizard today.
Speaker 4: But unfortunateilarious.
Speaker 2: Last remnants of the Druids.
Speaker 1: The Isle of Man was the last spot where the Druids had some sort of a stronghold. The Irish try to keep them alive as long as possible, but those those damn Romans came in.
Speaker 6: How's the what's the saying? Go, last of the sorcerers, first of the scientists.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's quote quote.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a lot of weird stuff, you know, with the missus, with the mysticism of our reality. You know, it's so funny. And Brohiman grew up, you know, you guys brought up like the question. You know the aliens, you know, go, And it's so funny because that that's something we all have in common, Like believe what you want, that's cool, right, I believe in everyone in their liberty right and the agency over their liberty. That that is the human experience. But the thing is we all have that in common. The alien talk, right, we went through it together, you know, And what is that? You know, it's it's Jesse's grandma, by the way, Grandma Al.
Speaker 4: We gotta make t shirts, dude.
Speaker 6: You'll check it at the end of the show here right with that segment attached.
Speaker 2: But what what country is she from? Just curious?
Speaker 7: Uh, I have an Italian grandmother, and then I have uh like Mutt German, Irish, Italian, Polish grandmother, Dutch grandmother.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I figured his joke was like, you know, an alien from another country or something like that.
Speaker 8: I I was.
Speaker 7: I was under the influence of tiredness and alcohol, so I was just rambling on about nonsense.
Speaker 6: Just's justice. At Theesse he's at the bar. I see him ordering a drink. He goes, hey, give me a Jack and cook, right, And I think, you know, he was getting another guy a drink.
Speaker 5: You know, just I was getting guys just throwing tickets like they're ones. Right.
Speaker 6: But uh, he goes there, He's like, hey, jack and cook please, right. So the older lady she goes, she fills the cup up with ice, right, a nice little ten ounce class or plus. The cup starts pouring. Probably had a t i A which is like a mini stroke, and she just held it there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she looks stared at the ceiling. She was like staring at the ceiling top.
Speaker 1: So for anybody who didn't know, this brohemian grove was hailed at a moose lodge. And the Moose Lodge bar is not a bar for cash. They're making their money regardless, just off the entry fees. So like the bar tener, don't give a fuck. She'll heavy hand a fog out of it, which is, you know, right and proper, but proper.
Speaker 7: I have a funny story about the Moose Lodge as well, because I went across the way to get some food for Doc as well. Doc was like, man, I'm hungry, the food's not ready or whatever, and I'm like, dude, I got you, I got you. I'm gonna go on a mission real quick. I'll be right back. So I go into the moose Lodge on the other side and it's a bunch of like eighty year old women on oxygen tanks that are like all singing karaoke.
Speaker 2: As most moose lodges are, by the way.
Speaker 7: But continue, I'm like, what this is awesome? What's going on here? And then somebody walked up to me and they're like, you can't be in here. This is members only, and I'm like, oh, my bad, and I try to walk away, and then the old man that was singing carry he goes, wait stop, he goes, but are you gonna sing a song? And I go, ah, yes, I will, and he's like, here's your member tag. They slapped a member sticker on me, and I was able to order probably some of the best chicken fingers and chicken wings I've had in a.
Speaker 4: Very long time. It was it was really good food.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But then I made Taylor sing instead, so I brought him over the tattoo guy and all the old ladies were probably like, what in the hell is going on tonight?
Speaker 6: Oh there was some of the wild experiences there, dude, I had. And so we go back from the from that section into the Brohemian grove right where the bathroom connects, and I'm just walking. I'm hanging out with Taylor and this lady comes up to me and she's like, I want it in.
Speaker 5: The ass real bad.
Speaker 9: I heard that.
Speaker 5: That hooked my arm.
Speaker 6: Like we were walking down the aisle together and then she's like come on, and I'm like, I'm married and.
Speaker 1: She was seven to do this, so hold on, I don't understand that we were right by one of the largest swinger colonies in the country. Correct, Yes, And so we actually stayed our air and BnB was in the village, and we had a golf cart in the garage.
Speaker 2: We had a plan to throw all the.
Speaker 1: Different colored loofahs on the back because that's how they signify what they're down with.
Speaker 2: We didn't get a chance to because just time didn't permit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and so some old lady at the Moose Lodge saying all these wild things.
Speaker 2: This kind of sounds like another day and flow rider to me, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know absolutely you would hook up at I would think I would think so.
Speaker 6: Well, especially right when you walked into Walmart right there at the front like on sale where loofahs and there was five six different colors.
Speaker 5: You know that they know what's going on.
Speaker 6: And really, you know, you know, you google the meaning of the loofahs in the village's you know, Florida location, and you'll get a bunch of conspiracy this that you know, f that dude go to red you actually get the real meanings of the right things are implying. And it's crazy, dude, because we we went to breakfast one of the mornings after the first night, right, and so that second day we go to breakfast and boom, what do you see? We see two or three golf carts in the in the parking lot. They got little parking spots for them, and the screws lime. Yes, yes, super cool golf carts. Shout out to all those people winging it, dude, they're spending their retirement money like crazy, dude. But we saw these lime green lufahs on both sides, right, passenger and driver, and we looked it up and had something to do with it. Was like empathetic and genuine but swingers, and it was like, oh, maybe they're not so kinky. Maybe they're just more of like that the simple route. I don't know that green light is what they meant. That's exactly, bro, that's exactly the party. That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 7: I said that that means a green light, like we're going, We're good to go.
Speaker 1: There's there's all kinds of different colors. One signifies that it's like soft swing. One signifies like specifically in the swing life, what they're down with basically, where they're down with.
Speaker 2: You putting it.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not that guy, but at the same time, these old cats that have been living in the village for fifteen years, they know what they're after.
Speaker 4: You know, they're settled in their ways.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: We stayed in the villages too, by the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I forget where exactly it was, what the little neighborhood was called or whatever.
Speaker 2: But because there's a bunch of nice spot it was a really nice spot.
Speaker 4: Was it was good. It was it was a good It was a good time.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: It was a good time. And we're only I'm only an hour away from there, so I was close. You know, I work in the city not too far from there, and and I'm looking forward to Brohemian Grove four. I'm sure that's going to be crazy again all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I went up the top. I'm like, bro, when's the next one? He's like, stop it, this is too much work. Do not ask me that right now.
Speaker 1: When you asked Dave and it's aka Top Lobster and Raven like specifically, they both are like, no, brother's the last one.
Speaker 2: We're doing. This is too much headache. Pop up up.
Speaker 1: Then you ask like two hours later and they're like, yeah, no, we're absolutely doing it. Absolutely yeah, yeah, it depends on the time.
Speaker 4: Wild.
Speaker 3: It was a wild, wild evening. And to be honest, like so, we went to the one last year for bro Growth two and we thought that was crazy, Like we thought that it was pretty fucking unhinged, to be real with you, and this year it was just like I was like, what fucking parallel dimension that I wake up in? Because this is every single like within a minute of every single minute that was recorded, something would have gotten canceled off of YouTube, every single Yeah. And you know what, it was weird because we were like the normal ones, and we're not used to being the normal ones in any crowd, and yet we were like the most like well, I guess we're just like I guess we're just not as wild as these people are.
Speaker 2: Then I don't know, Yeah I'm the tame one.
Speaker 1: Then it like legit, if I am the tame one, then we really need to reevaluate where we are, And like I was just.
Speaker 2: Like, damn, here we are?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: And I was even talking to the old Shields, right, oh, Jake Shields about me. I do armored fighting, right, so as you we talking about you do MMA content, I do armored m m A.
Speaker 2: I do boohert, which is nice.
Speaker 7: You're the guy that does that, okay, dude, am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well that's that's the acts I really use.
Speaker 1: That's one of my helmets I used for team melees like five on five's and ship and then so here I was talking to Jake Shields about all this, and I realized, like, why am I one of the most normal people in this room?
Speaker 2: This is very strange for me.
Speaker 7: I'm not used to this, but like, here we are. Jake definitely felt the same way. He was like, what am I doing here right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He was. He was a crazy dude, crazy fucking night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. It was crazy.
Speaker 7: The comedians that were there, they are some of the most controversial comedians of our time. Right now, which was the purpose? Which was the purpose? That's the bar that they set. And it was a fabulous show. My favorite part of the show was Toad singing I know that.
Speaker 2: That was about to be your answer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was good. I was like, he's doing a good, decent job.
Speaker 6: Is it bad that I listened to it? Like on the way to work after all of this, like that, I mean, maybe one Benjamin made a little thing on Instagram or something I was like, this is this is catchy?
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Toad was surprisingly like talented. I thought, I was damn.
Speaker 2: Toad, all right. I mean I'm like, all right, this is actually decent. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was what a fucking wild night.
Speaker 3: And then there was the the I don't know what the hell was going on with the two basically naked guys that were on stage wearing baby oil. I it was strange seeing Toad in like a blowjob mask or whatever that's called mask?
Speaker 2: What is it? I don't you know what.
Speaker 4: I just bondage.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I got you, dog, I got you for all the free.
Speaker 6: I just got to go into Spencer's Bro. Spencers make a left and right. You're right there, dude.
Speaker 7: That's when I walked out of the That's when I walked out of the show to go to the Moose Lodge. I was like, all right, these guys are all oiled up with their shirts off on stage, perfect time to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of the more it was one of the more unhinged things I've ever seen. I was like, this really is a lodge, and there really is a ritual transpiring right in front of our face. And then I started to look inward and I was like, am I part of this ritual?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the fuck is going on here? Dude? Oh my, I mean real shit.
Speaker 1: Bohemian Grove does the Cremation of care right where they burn an effigy of a quote unquote fake person.
Speaker 2: It's a real person.
Speaker 1: We know that pro Grove did some kind of I'm not gonna say ritual.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say sacrifice. What we can call whatever we want to.
Speaker 1: At this point, it's just words, humiliation, sit y'all took it. Y'all took it out of my mouth, and I agree. And it's like, man, when I see the greased up toad in the gip mask, it's boy, man, this is what I thought it.
Speaker 2: Was gonna be. But all right, here we are.
Speaker 7: He's ready to do it at all, like he's gonna sell out.
Speaker 1: Really no choice, he has no choice. He lost his job because of that song.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: How about the guy that looked like a human action figure up on the stage too?
Speaker 5: What was that dude?
Speaker 6: That guy was like like ridiculously checked.
Speaker 5: I probably sound super gay right now?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know who Tower Gang?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: So I can't think of his name, white dude, kind of ginger ridiculously, just.
Speaker 2: Like Alex or Alex or something like that, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Something like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, you're being very gay right now, Stevie.
Speaker 4: That super you gay.
Speaker 2: I mean, he is a fireman.
Speaker 7: But let's go, yo, did you ever do any of those calendars, Stevie, No, dude, No, no.
Speaker 1: We were talking about that, how like. And I tell women who are in the dating game not to get with cops, firefighters, first responders, or military members. And I tell them to at least wait a good five years before dating somebody who was in that field for numerous reasons. Cops alcoholic abusers right by and large, they're gonna get drunk and beat the shit out of you, and then you're gonna try to report to their superiors and they're gonna get away with it because their superiors are their homeboys.
Speaker 2: That's how that works.
Speaker 1: Firefighters are glorified frat boys. They think they're hot shit when they're kind of not. But they kind of.
Speaker 2: Are, but they know they are.
Speaker 1: And it's a whole thing veterans, because I mean there's a long list.
Speaker 2: As a marine vet, I can speak, there's.
Speaker 1: A whole litany of things to where this is red flag central. But for some reason girls think, oh I can change him. It's like, bitch, you ain't got no clue. First responders they all got PTSD of their own regards, and.
Speaker 2: It's like, just give them some time to acclimate to.
Speaker 7: Be speaking to those speaking to the women part of it. My brother's twenty two years navy. He just retired last August, and he I remember him going through in dating some of the girls in the Navy and it.
Speaker 4: Was like, ew, bad idea, bad idea.
Speaker 7: I think there's only two bad idea, bad idea, and it.
Speaker 4: Did not go well.
Speaker 2: You know, so it can go well because it's kind of like a.
Speaker 1: Workplace romances don't typically work out well because as soon as things go south, which statistically speaking, they're going to go south, that drama will follow you to the workplace. However, dating somebody who understands the lifestyle and how your head works and y'all can understand and speak the same lingo, that's invaluable. Right, There's something to be said for that, But also it's the probability of that working out to the positive is so so minute that it's like, bro, why you're at a military base, you can go out in town and find something. You don't have to, you know, go to your office to find I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had guys monings. I did the same shit, and it was like, bro, why but why?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The Navy's funny.
Speaker 7: It's like you're stuck out it in the ocean for like two months at a time. And during COVID, they my brother's ship that he was on, uh hit the record for being out out at sea. I can't remember how long it was, but he said they set the record because it was COVID and they had they like forced them to stay out there. Yeah, it's ridiculous. That was ridiculous. I'm sorry if I'm hitting all the buzzwords that you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to add, you're good, dude.
Speaker 1: When I got out, there was no more combat deployments going on. We stopped the big forward combat advancements in twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: I got out in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: They were like it was time to re enlist, and it was also under Obama, so they were trying to like it was the big draw down.
Speaker 2: They were trying to make it harder and harder.
Speaker 1: For DUS to reenlist interesting and they were like, yeah, you could stay a grunt, and you could because that's what it was.
Speaker 2: And you're like, and you can.
Speaker 1: Go and do mews and udps, which is basically when Marines go on a six to eight month boat ride on a Navy ship.
Speaker 2: And it's like, that's not what I joined to do.
Speaker 1: I joined to kick indoors and you all took that from me, but whatever, and uh yeah, six eight months for like, I mean, don't get me wrong, some of them are dope. You can swing through Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia and come back home. That can be cool. But I'm also not into like Thai lady boys either. That's not my jam. You know, I'm not gonna yuck someone's young, but like, it's not Jacob's jam. But at that time, it was just time to get out. But yeah, I know dudes that they loved it. They loved the boat rides, they did the whole jam. COVID hit dude, those boats had to stay out. They were like not allowed to come to port otherwise they could be infected with you know, the stew but whatever.
Speaker 6: Right, right, you know, that whole time frame, man was really just so crazy man. I really wondered if it was just a real big magic spell or delusion or something. You know, you really you even saw family members, you saw friends, You saw people really kind of change the perspective of how of their own agency, of their of their consciousness, where more or less they were like looking at a TV screen and walking in line, and you know, for forgetting something that they were telling you, Oh my gosh, it's going to save your life. Like I worked the front lines for those years on the busiest ambulance in my city. I could see observable evidence with a lot of things, you know, and it seemed like when that twenty nineteen time and twenty twenty and especially twenty twenty one, you could see like waves. Things would come in waves. When one person would get sick, two people would get and then just like and even you're running calls on people, and it's like you can see that the demographic you know of it is like it's local. So something's going on here, and it's like I don't know if this thing's time released or whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 6: I even worked in vaccine research. I worked in the labs, I worked in basically blood draws, working on you know, a bunch of different schedule. You know, what do you call what do they call it? Trying to remember what they call It's been years since I worked it, but you know.
Speaker 7: Stevee would send me, I gotta cut you off real quick. Stevie would send me the craziest pictures and we would have a very intense conversation like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Time he would send me these clots and the blood.
Speaker 1: That were like fucking pulling full slugs of tar out of people's veins.
Speaker 5: Slugs, And I tell you what, it's a it's a real thing.
Speaker 6: So I worked in the lab, right, and so my job was to draw blood from sick people. Because again these people were like you know, had were on their third their fourth drink, right, and so you know, whenever they would get sick, it was part of their protocol and it was mandatory. You had to come into the facility. We need to draw your blood within like a certain timeframe. Right, take the blood. We would process it in a centerfuge forty five hundred RPMs a minute for thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Right, we would let a process.
Speaker 6: We would let the blood coagulate for thirty minutes before we'd put it in this machine because of what it does is it just kind of just separates the components of the blood. It separates the plasma, and that's where all the information is is in the plasma. And so you take this plasma, you put in little vials, put it in a freezer, pack it up, ship it boom, right, and it goes off to who knows where. And what I found interesting is, you know, I worked in the lab for two years and we did a bunch of you know, Maderna, Jay and j all of them pretty much, and ones that were like not even talked about that I knew about. And people would come in for sick visits. I'd draw blood, spin it down, look at it. I'd go, what the freak is this? Yeah, And it would only happen on sick visits, so it was like when your body would kind of go through this immune response.
Speaker 5: There it was.
Speaker 6: There I found, you know, the observable evidence that was consistent with multiple patients that there were like high fibrin clots in these tubes. I went, I went, I went back to my senior lab partner there for twenty five years. Never seen nothing like it, especially for spinning things down for like an hour pretty much. So he's like, spin it, spin it another hour, spin it another hour, still the same thing. I'm like, he's like, just take the thing out, take the clot out, soak up what you can put in the viials, we'll pack it, will send it. I'm like, is there anywhere to write this down?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 6: I'm like, is there where's the monitor at the person who's supposed to be facilitating over what I'm doing? And how come there's no part of the protocol, you know, where if I see something like this, how come that's not an adverse event? How come that's not like something that is pertinent to the patient.
Speaker 2: Right now, as.
Speaker 1: You're doing the blood sample and all that, you would think there'd be somewhere for you to annotate, Hey, found this crazy shit in this person's blood. Doctor so and so might need to look deeper. No nowhere to write.
Speaker 6: It, yeah yeah, or just use it for statistics and then if you see that there's a lot of it going on, then go okay, yeah, let's rid let's check in on this or whatever. But you know, just being in the industry, I learned a thing called dirty research. It is what it is, like, we're people at the end of the day, and we may have a different ethical mindset when we come into work that day. Maybe I broke up with my wife or divorce whatever, and I just don't care.
Speaker 1: Pencil whippon is absolutely a thing in every single industry.
Speaker 5: Bro, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Time's money, right and people have to make a living and they're going to do what they have to do. And that's the crazy thing about it, you know, And it's really just a part of human nature. It really is at the end of the day. But that's where we have to change, you know, go deep from inside yourself, grab yourself and go what am I doing right now? And should I share this with others so people can have the same mindset to do good, to do, to be ethical, to be moral. At the end of the day, I get it, like morals could be something that's taught at home. Ethics is something that's general universal, But at the end of the day, dude, like grab your morality as well. It's a strong part of the whole dynamic.
Speaker 4: People are traumatized things.
Speaker 7: People are traumatized, brother through all sorts of different childhood stuff. And there's a lot of people out here that just don't have love in their heart man, and then COVID hit and really.
Speaker 4: Twist him up even more.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, it turned everybody like tribal in a sense. It was like you're either with us or you're against us kind of shit. And then, you know, everybody that was calling out the COVID vaccine we were looked at as like crazy people. And then slowly over time a lot of the facts began to come out. We ended up having our boy Nick stumpauser on the show, and he was the he was the editor to the Stupeter The Water. Yeah, he was the editor to the Stu Peters show of Watch the Water. And then there was another one too. But in just looking in the water you find out that, like legit, they were fucking pumping it full of like, uh what was it like snake venom and crazy about and then you come and find out that not only were they pumping literal snake venom into the water, but all of those uh, all those diabetic shots that everybody's taken nowadays to try and lose weight.
Speaker 2: And also fucking oh it's not is uh no, that is a lizard venom, That's what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's still reptilian, right, And it's just like so crazy people are afraid to do their own research. And honestly, you could blame it on the news stations that kept on telling everybody that it's dangerous to do your own research, which I will never understand because that's saying we're the talking parrots, and listen to what we have to say, because we got our information from a good source. And then you follow that source and it's like, oh, you got your information from the CDC. Who stands to lose if you were to call out any of it, you know what I mean, or from the from the WHO, or from fiz Er every fucking commercial.
Speaker 2: This was brought to you by Pfizer.
Speaker 3: It's like, right, man, Like they really made a shitload of money off of it, and it was mass hignosis on the largest scale that probably humanity's ever seen.
Speaker 1: See's crazy thing y'all are allowed to run on YouTube. We have been kicked so hard from YouTube that they're watching our IP address. Literally, I can't like a video if I'm hooked up to Jonathan's WiFi. That's how hard YouTube has kicked us. So for that reason, we had to go strictly to the audio platforms. We have recently unveiled a YouTube shorts that does like a quick shorts of our episodes and things like that, but we're strictly in the audio but all of our videos, Jonathan, if we're gonna get that shameless plug, might as well do so.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: For anybody who would like to see us rather than just hear us, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 3: Patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. That is the best place to be able to support the show. That links right down the show notes. Anybody wants to be able to slide into our dms, maybe get the shows a couple of days in advance. You'll be able to see all the video and all the articles. You'll be able to see our beautiful faces, our guest beautiful faces. And if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way up in to here, you'll get access to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live Show. So maybe you're just sitting at home, maybe you're in your car, and you're like, my god, that Jacob if I could fucking tell him one thing, I swear, I come on come on down, bring it over to Patreon lay it on him, tell him about his beard, everything right, and so like, do whatever you want, come on over the show. We look at all of the good cult members as family and it's really turned into just like a family tradition every Tuesday night, and we would love to invite you to our family over there. But probably the best reason why you'd go over to Patreon is that it is completely.
Speaker 4: Fit.
Speaker 3: Kick them nasty ads and come on down to Patreon.
Speaker 2: Baby, let's go absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: But anyway back to the point, Yeah, we get kicked off of YouTube hard, like fucking hard because we Jonathan had this pod for about six months before I came on as the co host, and then when I got on board with it, it was when covid was really ramping up. And of course we're a conspiracy pod. We're telling people not to get vaccinated because it's fucking stupid, and YouTube did.
Speaker 2: Not like that.
Speaker 1: We started gott strikes for things that we posted like three months ago, and then we there's like no way to fix that.
Speaker 2: They were giving us a hard strike, no editing, no nothing.
Speaker 1: Then we realized after our second strike we had one more to go, and it was a strike for something we posted two months ago, and it's like, so, what are the chances in the last month that we've posted something that the YouTube algorithm is going to have a problem with. So we knew that we were never going to be YouTubers quote unquote as far as the content creation world was concerned.
Speaker 3: And as far as like you know, I was. I mentioned Nick Stumpowers and Nick stumpauser earlier. He actually had to take a break from it. It was like causing him crazy anxiety. He's like, dude, I don't want to fucking be like on the front line of all this shit. It was just my job to be an editor and a producer and stuff like that. But it's driving me crazy. But anybody wants to go back and listen to those episodes, they're all very informative about, you know, the snake venom and watching the Water and Dying Suddenly. They are episodes one hundred and forty for Sinister Snake Venom, one hundred and ninety seven for the Died Suddenly documentary, and episode three hundred and twelve for the Final Days documentary, which Final Days was probably the most wild one because it was a documentary that was trying to expose the scientific technological elite and their desire to become gods.
Speaker 1: So, bro, that was in our one hundreds series. Like, we're we're past eight hundred at this point. That feels like a fucking lifetime.
Speaker 2: We're approaching nine hundred. Actually, Jesus Christ, you.
Speaker 4: Guys been doing while you guys are killing it? Brother.
Speaker 1: Well, also, we found the the more we pump out, the better things go.
Speaker 2: So that's why we run fourteen episodes a week.
Speaker 4: Host.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, man, you know, shout out to you guys. You guys are working your ass offt.
Speaker 7: Do not give Stevie any ideas, fellas I swear.
Speaker 2: He will force me to.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like slave labor with this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, we breathed this shit.
Speaker 3: We you know, even whenever we're not in front of a microphone, we're thinking about it, we're talking about it, he's calling me, I'm calling him. Holy shit, did you hear about this? And and it's just a lot of fun. But yeah, in August, it'll make five years that we've been doing this.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome. Six oh five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty twenty to twenty five, you're right, Yeah, five years in August.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that'll be an awesome achievement for you guys. Man, dude, that's really will you know, we look up to you guys.
Speaker 7: We know how hard it is and that it's it's a lot of work, man, And we hear it all the time from new content creators like us and they're like, dude, I don't know how you guys do.
Speaker 4: It's like, we have a system.
Speaker 7: So if you you know, a lot of guys are just solo dolo, and it's like if you have three guys, it's much easier. If you have two guys, it's much easier. Yeah, But at the same time, it's still it's an everyday thing. Just like you said, I'm calling him. I'm talking to Stevie. Ever, our wives are like, these guys are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his wife also O.
Speaker 4: Jesse's calling. Oh, Jesse's calling again. Wonder what he wants to talk about.
Speaker 2: It could be literally anything, dude. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: I've had so many people, family members, former co workers. I quit my job to do this full time, and my boss thought I was crazy until I could show him like, no, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you watched the news lately.
Speaker 1: They keep creating shit for us to talk about, let alone the things from the sixties, seventies, and eighties that we had to talk about of a conspiratorial realm, Like we will literally never run out of ideas for content. Literally last night we did an episode about a giant crater in Russia.
Speaker 2: Three days ago, we did an episode about.
Speaker 1: An ancient Indian nuclear bomb that may or may not have went off. Before that, we did an episode about how every single space launch that has ever taken place has a guaranteed accult ritual that was behind it every step of the way.
Speaker 2: And it's like, dude, that's not even talking.
Speaker 1: About the war in Ukraine or the war on the border, any of these things. Like we can't run out of shit to talk about. They just keep making it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that being said, I mean look at Texas right now and July fourth, there was supposed to be a bio weapon attack and then all of a sudden, you have was it San Antonio area. It's just like the river siphoned into that general area and they flooded like thirty feet in four hours or whatever it was at four am.
Speaker 4: It's like, what is going on? Like it never ends?
Speaker 7: And then you find out that there's been all of these weather modification companies that have been working in all these areas right next to San Antonio for the last I don't know a year or two.
Speaker 4: Yep, have you guys heard about that?
Speaker 2: No? Oh yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I got a family that live out past San Antonio in a little town called Bernie. If anybody's ever heard of Demolition Ranch, he's based out of Bernie, Texas. So my family, like, they'll see him at the gas station and shit, they say, Matt's like as much as the guy he is on YouTube, he's that guy in real life. He's just the most genuine gint you could ever hope to meet. And yeah, so there, the Rio Grande River runs through Bernie, now not the vastness that you would see towards the border, but like it's up where it's more it looks more like a creek than a river, right, But they experienced the floods and all these things. So yeah, San Antonio got smacked by thirty foot of floods in a matter of an hour, give or take. And it's like, wait, where did this come from?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, did we forget that harp and DARPA have been running experiments around this area for the past six months to a year, and it's like, wait, how much cloud seating has gone on, how many kim trails have gone on? How much excess rainfall they had out of nowhere? How much of this wintertime snow melt I'm sorry, it's fucking July. Why are we talking about that in this conversation right now? Bro That melt in has been happening since April. We're done with.
Speaker 7: That, and monsoon season is over right, it's like June, I think Monsoon's he's in the beginning of June.
Speaker 1: I think right, It's it makes no sense of this happened out of nowhere, although of course you're gonna have mediorologists and quote unquote experts come out with a million different reasons as well. This was clearly because of you know, if it was so standard, then it would happen every year.
Speaker 2: This is out of the norm. You can't call this shit.
Speaker 3: I don't trust even the meteorologists. They can't get the fucking weather later on in the day, correct, So how are they gonna tell us? You know that this is absolutely what it's from, and you know, like it's all.
Speaker 2: You imagine being paid to be wrong.
Speaker 1: Could you Immaine, having a job where you're expecting to be wrong eighty percent of the time and keep your job and then ask your boss for a raise.
Speaker 2: That's what a weatherman does eighty percent of the time.
Speaker 3: At least, at least in Mexico, you get, you know, chicks going up there in their bikinis and everything. It's like, I don't even give a shit if they're wrong, you know, like I'll just watch this all day.
Speaker 5: Because you know why.
Speaker 1: But them is like really interested in Mexican weather forecast dog I don't know how to call it. Like I'm really interested of what the sun shining rainfall is in Baja.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but here we are.
Speaker 7: He's a rain maker is the is the rain Maker Technology Corporation is the company that everybody's pointing their finger at right now. And everybody, I mean, like Owen Schuyer and Alex Jones and that whole network and all, you know, all of us fringe.
Speaker 4: Kind of we're not.
Speaker 7: Fringe anymore, really, but we're where they're pointing their fingers at Rainmaker Technology Corporation. And when you look them up, it's pretty interesting. You can go find their website on Google or whatnot. But you know, there's a rain map, there's a Rain Enhancement Project map that you can look at.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know if you guys can see this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a Vanguard owned company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, dude, just look back at Operation Popeye, right, like when they actually kind of disclose some sort of information that they were using geo engineering for a strategic purpose, right, And at the end of the day, that's that's the purpose, that's the use of this is for strategy. But then you got a question, Okay, well what's the strategy? And a lot of the times they were using you know, especially in Operation Poppye and Vietnam War, they were using it to kind of disguise their aerial defenses or you know, attacks and all this kind of stuff. But it was also affecting the people on the ground as well. Right, So when we think of that and we think of geoengineering in the States, I mean, what really is the seriousness of what they're doing. Is this shit falling you know, getting in the cloud system, getting in the rain water and then you know, watering our crops throughout the country. And now we've got something that's integrated in our food system that was not supposed to be there, but you know, they made sure it was some sort of weird crap like that.
Speaker 5: And it's so funny.
Speaker 6: We'll mention all kinds of things, the rain, whatever, all this stuff, right, and it's all kind of like conspiracy talk. It's all pseudo, right, But maybe three four years down the line, this stuff will be disclosed as true. And it's like, you know, Jonathan mentioned it earlier. You know, especially with COVID and all this kind of stuff, they weren't listening to the fact that we were saying, don't get these things.
Speaker 5: This is what's going to happen.
Speaker 6: This is the statistics, this is the outcomes that are actually happening to people in the hospital. But they label it as pseudo because there's no like valid white and black information saying to the people who are in charge of the hospital systems and all this stuff to go, yeah, this is going on. It's like when I take a patient and they had a seizure and they go to the hospital, right, and they discharge them and they go pseudo seizure. They don't really know what caused it, but they know something did, they just can't specifically say and diagnose exactly what it was. And that's that pollutes everything in our infrastructure today. It pollutes everything's acted in that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so nuts, dude.
Speaker 3: Like it's like, you know, we cover so many different conspiracies and it's like you you really learned to lose a lot of trust in your government and and and the leaders of said government. And it's like, what I don't get is how we have done eight hundred damn near nine hundred episodes and all the other conspiracy theorists out there think about fucking Alex Jones been doing this for twenty years or what however long he's been doing it. Like there are people that are talking about this shit on a regular basis, talking about like how the government is making you sick, and how the government is hypnotizing you, and how the government is doing this and doing that, and it's like.
Speaker 2: But people still fucking trust the government. And I'm like no, I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you've fallen in love with you with your capture, Like how can you keep on just.
Speaker 2: Believing every word that comes out of their mouth?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, you know they only lie sometimes, you know, sometimes they tell the truth. It's like, no, if I have If I have a friend and he's lied to me a thousand times, every single word that is going to be coming out of his mouth, I'm going to assume is a lie from here on out. Like, is that Billy Carson? That's logical? Yeah, well not even just Billy Carson. I mean fucking a lot of people are like that. And and I don't even want to call out Billy Carson. Billy Carson is a fucking mino compared to the government.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, look at Project Mockingbird. I bring this up quite frequently. My dad's writing a book right now called Whose Side Are You On? You know, the Division of America, And it's just like, look at Project Mockingbird. The government decided to create this mass propaganda campaign against their own people, the American people, And it's been going on ever since.
Speaker 4: I think it.
Speaker 7: Started in like the forties or fifties or something like that. But it's it's CNN, it's Fox News, MSNBC, it's all all of these legacy media companies that are just flooding in and all the people that you're talking about, Jonathan they're all they're all dumb and lazy, and they don't care to look into it. They're going about their everyday life and they just just carrying on and carrying on. So when it finally does, like Stevie was saying, it finally does get disclosed that this or that is real and it's one hundred percent fact, they.
Speaker 4: Go, oh, it's too late. That sucks. It's like ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man, it is.
Speaker 6: And what's crazy too, is is I you know, when the Operation Mockingbird, right, the CIA got involved in the news agencies. And I think specifically why the CIA got involved or they targeted you know, media so hard, was because I think the CIA has been involved in a lot of mysticism, a lot of a cult practice. I mean a lot of things pertaining to you know, hidden knowledge, and why wouldn't they target you know, the media, the medium that that channels information through to the rest of the communities, the public, the people, and the people become in this trance, right, So that's the whole purpose, through that channeling process through medium. It's because then you fall into this trance to where it's like some sort of docileness mixed with u stupidity or ignorance, and then people just fall into this seduction. Right, it feels good to be told information rather than to go look it up, right, Yeah, all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: With you. And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I've said this before too, that people don't want actual freedom, right, people, especially American people, they want the freedom to be comfortable. That's realistically what they crave. Because true freedom is responsibility. It's taking on the information that you're being told. You take responsibility for that. You find out deeper, you dig deeper, you do more research onto something, your bills, your insurance, you name your thing. True freedom means that no one's coming to help you when shit hits the fan. You have to fit in for yourself, like you want the most freedom you'll ever get. You Alaskan bush people or the people living in a village in Africa somewhere that like doesn't have running water, electricity, they have the most freedom that can ever be had. But also if shit gets bad for them, that's it. No one's coming to help them. American people don't actually want freedom. They want the freedom to be told what to do. They want the freedom to be comfortable, to fall in line, to do as they're told.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous to me. But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: There's so many people out there that just they don't understand the difference between the two.
Speaker 4: They're brainwashed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people are losing the agency over their consciousness, man. I mean you can at the end of the day, dude, people are giving up their own will, their own power to make decisions. And really it's like almost I mean, if you're a farmer and you you herd cattle and you process cattle, it's the same thing, dude. You know, you corral the cattle to go to a certain area because it's leading to their demise. They don't know it, but it's for their profit, and it's kind of like the same concept.
Speaker 5: It really is.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: And you talk about freedom, dude, Our freedom, you know, is on the verge of becoming very interesting, and I don't think it's going to be real freedom in the future, maybe ten years from now, when pollenteers like fully developed and out of it's like kindergarten, you know, elementary stage, and it becomes this thing that now facilitates.
Speaker 4: Behavior of people. Yeah, I mean I want to talk to you though. Right there.
Speaker 7: They've been around pallunteer has been around since like the early two thousands, right after nine to eleven. They're certainly out before there, they're out of their infancy stage. But I don't know if you meant it like that, but I what I'm saying like, they haven't turned it turned the dial up yet.
Speaker 6: Right right now, everything's got an introduction, right It's like when you read a book, there's a preface and introduction. You don't really get to the meet until like maybe halfway through, and they're like, oh fine, you know see.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to open my own form. We talked about that, dude.
Speaker 1: In the next two years, I want to be forming my own crabs slaughtering mown like animals. This is the way I know I'm looked at like a weirdo. I do the night fighting shit.
Speaker 5: I want to right behind you.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get as far.
Speaker 1: Away from modernity as humanly possible. But I also like my WiFi and my air conditioning. I would I call myself a new Ajamish right Like I draw the line the almost draw the line of electricity. I draw the line at AI as too fucking much for us. Okay, when you draw that line and leave that for the for the heathens. I'm over here with my basic Internet like a normal you know, saye Christian folk. But yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 6: Well you're not the only one, man, A lot of people are starting in a way kind of get this feeling to just build an arc.
Speaker 5: Yes, and it's sad, man.
Speaker 6: I really hate kind of getting into like negative talk and all this. You know, we've been having a few guests come on and I think it's meant to be where they've they've just been bringing such an inspirational, positive message. But fuck all that, dude, We've got to talk about this stuff. Like we've got to talk about a technocratic takeover, you know, technology based right web three six G. We're talking about things that are we're not. People need to anticipate more. I don't take it as a negative. I take it as a sign, right, Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: It's like, yes, from a Christian I could say it's a sign of the end times, but I don't necessarily take that as a negative.
Speaker 2: I see that as an inevitability.
Speaker 1: To say the end times is like, oh, something we should be afraid of. That's like being afraid of your own death, Like yo, no one's making it out this motherfucker a lot. Being afraid of it is fucking stupid. So that being said, why don't we celebrate it, Why don't we enjoy it? Why don't we give it a sense of humor for fuck's sake, you know what I mean. So, like, as we're looking at the technology and the technocracy going the way that it is, I'm not afraid of it. I recognize it as a sign. But I'm also I'm not like rejoicing, like, oh yay, the evil ones are taking over bah bah blah. I'm kind of like, yep, well that's a part of the plan. Yeah, it was written about, so here we are. It's crazy that I'm living in the time at which that was taking place.
Speaker 2: I wish it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Like I have this weird mindset where like I hope I meet my grandchildren. Hell, I hope I meet my great grandchildren. I'm not expecting to live past fifty. Like if I do, then that's dope.
Speaker 2: But I'm also like really at peace with however this shakes out.
Speaker 3: To be fair, Statistically, we are extremely unlikely to be living in the end times.
Speaker 1: Statistically, we are way more likely than ever before in human history.
Speaker 3: Brother well, and so as all the people for the last two thousand years, they all thought the same thing. As a matter of fact, whenever they were compiling the Bible together, while they were writing the thing, they thought that the end was like coming up, like real soon in their lifetimes. So that's fair, and you would they were a lot closer to the source they were around in those times. If anybody's going to get it right, you would think probably the people that were there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that in said the nation of Israel wasn't its own thing till nineteen forty eight. It got pretty much kicked out in seventy eight D and people have been waiting for that to become a thing, and then it became a thing in nineteen forty eight. So I would argue that we are statistically way more likely now, especially because the first generation of that nation is not supposed to live and die before the end times come. That was about seventy years ago, with generation biblically speaking, is about seventy years So.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not like an all knower of these things, but.
Speaker 4: But that's just funny.
Speaker 7: My dad has a whole thing in his book where he's like talking about this very subject where he's saying, you know, I read the first He sent me the first three chapters and I read them.
Speaker 4: And he's like, yeah, I want you to read him. I want you to read it.
Speaker 7: And it's like it's like, okay, I'll get around to and then I finally read it. I'm like, yeah, this is great. And he talks about Ronald Reagan during his time when he was a kid and he thought he was the beast because he had six letters and each first name, middle name, last name. I think Ronald Wilson Reagan and it's six six six, And he was talking about this like type, it's a typology. We talk about this all the time on our podcast. There is to what you're saying, Jacob. There is so much typology to end Times right now, maybe more than ever.
Speaker 4: And I kind of agree with you on that aspect.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I hope we're still kicking it for another thousand years before the End Times actually happened.
Speaker 2: It's like I want that. I hope I'm dead wrong here.
Speaker 3: But what do the end times mean? Are we talking about apocalypse? Like end of an era kind of situation, because that's what apocalypse means.
Speaker 4: Armageddon.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm the end of a time, not the end of all time, right, yes to both.
Speaker 6: It's almost like the end time is a reflection of the beginning. And what I mean by that is you get into these concepts like in the Antediluvian period, and really people can't deny the fact that there was a flood globally. There's just a real way too much evidence and throughout all cultures that really kind of, you know, justify all that stuff.
Speaker 5: But thinking of the old world.
Speaker 6: In Atlantis and how these megalithic structures have gotten here, how they have so much in common what they may may mean, and have similarity in with ritual practice and all this kind of stuff. But what was the world like back then? I just get this concept of like Atlantis, Atlantis kind of ran everything, had a ten kingdom system. Maybe you had some sort of similarities with like hive mind concepts where it was just a And again that hive mind concept is basically like you've got the queen bee and they give off pheromones and then it just kind of goes like a ripple effect out throughout the whole colony and then everyone kind of knows what to do because the queen sent a message in some sort of way. There's just a different way to transport information and they and who knows, maybe there was something like that back in the day. We always kind of speculate too on the show where maybe we had greater technology, you know, before the cataclysm that took place. Who knows if it was a younger dry its impact theory, whatever.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by greater technology? Do you mean like they had right? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Do you mean like a spiritual technology of like telepathy, because there's like different levels to this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like like some at some sort of system where technology integrated with people at some sort of point in time to where this hive system could take place. Again, like you have to look at different cultures. Even the Olmecs kind of tried to remodel or repurpose this concept with their people with through frequencies and all kinds of stuff. But what I mean by the end times reflecting the beginning, maybe this is like where you know, the gods want to come back and play. We've got you know, UFO disclosure that's around the corner. Who knows what that's going to look like when it really happens. I'm not saying a spaceship's land in the middle of a football field and go, you know, like Mars attacks. Don't be Jack Black in that situation. Immediately I thought he was gonna have a longer role in that movie. But I guess what I'm saying at the end of it. I know I'm bambling on and on, but I think we may be kind of recircling back to those times. Technology. What do you think, Well, technology in the past one hundred and fifty years has developed so fast, so compiled, the snowball effect, there's no stopping it. I don't think at this point. Who knows what the potential we have down the line with all this stuff.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's interesting. I like what Jonathan said. I do agree, like there's typologies throughout every era. It's almost like every generation. I don't know if you guys have ever covered like the generational theory, but you know, I tend to believe in that, like that this is the process of humanity over and over and over again. Yes, he's one nine brother and it's and it's just like, when is that exact time, we may not, but there's signs, there's birth pains, there's things that we can kind of see to where we're going.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, have you guys I know.
Speaker 3: That specific, go ahead, But have you guys been like religious like your whole lives or was it something that you came into.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: So I accepted Christ when I was eighteen years old twenty ten, I was in high school. I didn't grow up in the church, didn't grow up but knowing God, I didn't really care about any of that stuff. And really it was a weird, crazy moment in my life where there was just way too much supernatural things going on, synchronouses, whatever you call it. And I just I fully believed in my heart. But I never grew up in the church. I never grew up with, you know, a really strict religious based family. We were just you know, taught to do good, you know, respect people, love people, you know, but beat some ass when you have to protect your.
Speaker 7: Both of our dads were both so Stevie's dad was a professional baseball player.
Speaker 4: My dad got hurt.
Speaker 7: He was drafted into the Cardinals and got hurt before you could be a baseball player. So they were both like they knew each other as well. We all grew up together, so we had that aspect of like competitiveness and normal lifestyle. We were not religious. We didn't grow up in religious homes by any means. My mom always told me they were cults. You know, these are cults, and you know she's I had a friend and he when I was about thirteen years old. He brought me into a youth group Christian community and I'd go to church every Thursday night with him for a while, and the worship in the beginning for like an hour was just horrendous to me. I was like, this is just terrible. The terrible. It wasn't They weren't bad. The band wasn't bad. It was a live band. And I loved going because we would go to this restaurant I think it's called lou Seal's and Cicero, New York.
Speaker 4: I grew up in upstate New York, and.
Speaker 7: They get buffalo wings, Like we have a whole long table and plates of buffalo wings all over the table.
Speaker 4: So I loved going every Thursday night for the buffalo wings. It was great. I loved it.
Speaker 7: But I eventually had a couple pretty intense prayer moments during worship with the with my friend, and it shook me a little bit, you know, it really was rattling emotionally. But it's funny that Stevie says twenty ten was his kind of come around to Jesus, and that was around the same That was the same exact year that I asked God to I asked Jesus to show me himself because I was about I felt like ending my life and I was. I went to my grandmother's funeral. She was a big part of my life. She raised me all my childhood, and I went to her funeral and I came eventually went and spent the night with my grandfather at the house that we grew up in, and they had the same house they raised my dad in. And I'm sitting in the room late at night in her room. By the way, I'm sleeping in her bed. Very weird to some people. I bet, I bet that would sound kind of come off kind of weird, but it's it's a bed, and that's where that's only bed in the house that I could stay in. So I was like, Okay, I'll sleep in my dead grandma's room after her funeral. So certainly kind of emotional and creepy all around. But I called my girlfriend and she's like the girlfriend at the time, and she was seeing somebody else and the guy got on the phone started talking a bunch of shit to me, and I hung up the phone and was like, Wow, this sucks. I'm gonna start doing push ups till my face hits the ground. So I started doing push ups literally till my face hit the ground and just to get it out of me. And then I just went in the fetal position, started crying and I was like, hey, Jesus, you know, please, please show me you're real.
Speaker 4: I just can't do this anymore.
Speaker 7: And then, long story short, all of a sudden, I felt a hand on my back and I got insane chills. My whole body felt warm, my tears, my frown turned upside down. I had a big smile on my face and it was a very crazy experience. The hand stayed on my back for several months, and I started reading the Bible and I actually went down a super esoteric route. I kind of diverted. I was like, I went down like I feel like it was my plan. I went down Lahananaki, you know, a very esoteric route, and then Stevie showed up at my door pretty much twelve years or fifteen years after that out of nowhere. I didn't talk to Stevie for twelve years, and he just all of a sudden, I get a call from him one day and oh, I'm coming to Vegas.
Speaker 4: My cousin lives out there. What are you doing.
Speaker 7: I'm like, yeah, absolutely, let's hook up. We grew up together, as we said, but and then he just kind of reeled me in slowly. And at the time he was too, he was not like. We were doing a podcast called Dewiseman and it was a very you know, it was not a Christian based, biblical lens podcast. We were talking about the Loch mess Monster and all the psyops, all the conspiracy theories, and then that kind of broke up like a bad band would break up, and Stevie just flipped a switch and was like.
Speaker 4: I know where to go.
Speaker 7: I'm going to Jesus baby, I know where to go to follow me, and he just kind of reeled me in slowly.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, that's smart, that's hard. It's crazy too.
Speaker 6: When we first linked up, what was it like, I'd be like eight years ago now and I haven't seen this guy in like twelve years before that, and we linked up and I'm telling you, dude, we were going so hard in the Bob Lazar documentaries.
Speaker 5: I'm in Las Vegas. I'm in the desert, you're telling me.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm thirty five forty miles away from Area fifty one. You gotta be a kid in me, right, dude. I was eating this stuff up like candy man. And it was fun, man, it really was. It's still a good time. I really think there's a lot of stability around a lot of those things.
Speaker 5: But you know, we go out to Calico Basin.
Speaker 6: We go out in the west side of Las Las Vegas, right there in the in the Red Rock Canyon there, and we actually have a UFO experience together. We saw this kind of crap and we interacted out there. We interacted with this thing like it almost felt like it was conscious man. You know, it was like and I think these these things do have a conscious, uh functioning ability to them. And it kind of scared us a little bit. It was intimidating because it started coming at us. Once we were kind of like, you know, fuck you, you know or whatever.
Speaker 4: We didn't say that but we were like that.
Speaker 6: But I might have been thinking and who knows, uh, you know, because everyone gets territorial at some point. When when you're uneasy with something, you become territorial.
Speaker 4: It's nature.
Speaker 6: Dude, You're like, hold on, this is my ground. You're over there, you stand your ground.
Speaker 4: Tell the story real quick, tell tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're we're talking about those first alien experience dog.
Speaker 2: Or a damonic Where are we going here?
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't I don't know, you know, I don't. Well, let's just start with the conscious yeah factor of it, where you know, this thing had the ability to possibly read my mind and and maybe it was triggered at at at me kind of like going maybe the quick little thought of uh, you're not that impressive, you know.
Speaker 7: Bring it to the top. So tell him about the light and how it happened. I was coyote calling. I go to the desert and coyote call and I love the coyotes call back and it's awesome. So I was doing that to this thing. But out of nowhere, this light just we So we went to Calico Basin. It's right outside of Las Vegas, just a few minutes and I had my son. I think he was like six five years old or four or five years old at the time. And we get out there, my wife, my little boy, me and Stevie and I parked my truck and we get out. We got the chairs and we just put the chairs down, and then we see this bright light pop up above the mountain out of nowhere, and it starts rotating, and I start coyote calling it and it stops, and then it.
Speaker 4: Starts going down the mountain right at us.
Speaker 1: It was, so, you start coyote calling at the light or were you calling around?
Speaker 7: I was coyote calling at the light specifically, like I was, because I'm crazy, and.
Speaker 4: When you coyote call, it's the highest pitch.
Speaker 5: Listen, you guys saw him at Brohemian Grove. Come on now.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm asking if, like, okay, the light gave you a resonance that it was like something of a wild or feral nature at calling you just kind of like I thought it was a drone and see what happens here.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a drone the whole time.
Speaker 7: And then you know when you like say something to somebody and they like turn to you and pause.
Speaker 4: I coyote.
Speaker 7: I just was like, hey, I'm gonna that's the only frequency. It's the loudest voice, the loudest tone I can make is a coyote call.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, this thing is gonna hear me if it's whatever, a drone or whatever. I thought it was a drone, and I to this day, I still don't know. But I right when I coyote called, it like stopped and looked at me, and I felt it look at me and us, and we're like, what the fuck. And then it starts descending down the mountain at us pretty quickly, and my son, my five year old son, started screaming, crying, So I threw him in the truck and we got.
Speaker 6: The hell out of there in two seconds. Boom and last we're driving away. Dude, I got my eyes locked through the window in the back. Dude, I'm just watching this thing just like coming, just moving, and it's gliding. It's continuing to glide down and it's kind of just like hovering around where we just left.
Speaker 5: I'm like, are you kidding me? And then boom, like.
Speaker 4: Very bright light. It was like an orb.
Speaker 5: It was it was like an orb.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say it's some sort of maybe plasma, I don't know. I mean, we have a guy Brad the Awakened podcast out to him, but you know, he goes in depth with what these things make and be consisted of in the nature of it, with plasma or the ethereal realm, the electricity, magnetics, all this kind of stuff, you know, kind of may play a role in it. And really, you know, what if this stuff is just so tiny at the quantum level, you know, and which means it's there, you just can't see it, But then it has to the ability to be translucent into appear, you know. And I don't know if you guys have had any experiences similar, you know, orbs whatever things flying around. Well, I'd say the craziest thing out of all this is that when you have the when you finally understand that something else outside of human nature, beast man, all that stuff, and it has a perspective of you, it's like, whoa, you know, what the.
Speaker 5: Hell is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: So, and I don't know what to make of it. Man.
Speaker 6: You know, obviously there's talk demons, fallen angels, all this kind of talk, but really those are just things to.
Speaker 5: Those are just things to they're just an identity.
Speaker 6: We don't know exactly what the deeper nature of it is. And again it's on I'm on a journey, right, trying to kind of figure out more about this, right, you know, pulling more information from people, podcasters, content creators, you know, guess all this kind of stuff. And that's kind of like where we've been at too, been on this trail of the aliens.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you guys think of it, but.
Speaker 3: Same as us. I mean, we we had our first I don't know if it was an orb or us or like a it was mimicking a star or whatever. It was our very first time we had electro. Nick, one of our buddies, come to Baton Rouge at the studio that me and Jacob were at, and he told us, hey, hey, come outside there, they're here. They're here, something like that, and we were like, okay, you know, we'll go with you, Nick, all right. We didn't really, I mean, we wanted to believe, but we kind of went out there for him.
Speaker 2: We're like, ah, we'll appease you or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, we go out there and this fucking thing is acting unlike any anything that I've ever seen in the sky like it was. It was like blinking on and they would blink off, and it was acting very different compared to what you would think it would do. So, for example, you know, typically whenever there's cloud coverage, the stars will get a little bit dimmer the light can't really shine through them very well. And then conversely, whenever it's a clear sky, the stars are shining very bright. This thing was acting very like opposite of that, to where whenever there was a cloud that seemed to be covering it, it got brighter, and whenever it was clear, it got dimmer. And we were like, what on earth is absolutely like it wasn't moving or anything. It was staying stationary in the same exact spot, but it was blinking on and blinking off, and but it was fading. It would fade really bright and then fade really until almost barely can even see it, and we caught it on camera and so and Nick's like, yeah, that's that's my homies. That's the he believes that they're the Pleaadians, you know, and those.
Speaker 2: Are his spirit guides.
Speaker 1: He's in constant communication with these entities. For lack of better words, but like, okay, so I had had a couple of experiences with something other than quote unquote, and I'm using these terms as loosely and broadly as possible. I had a demonic attachment to me from the time I was like five to the time I was in my early twenties, right, so I knew what the difference between a demon versus a light orb would be. Like we're talking to completely different conversations. I saw a flying for lack of better words, and I know this is gonna sound like I'm detracting from the conversation. I swear to God him not a flying el Camino. And I saw this beach twice in my teenage years. Me and my younger brother outside saw it twice. I don't think that was a UFO or UAP. I believe there's some crazy kuna ass out there, which the record's not an aggressive term. That's a term for a Cajun. But anyway, come in Louisiana. I think somebody figured out how to make a flying car happen. But my point is, though I knew what it was to see a thing in the sky that you can't exactly explain and at least register that in your mind, right, Okay, cool, here we are, Jonathan me are shooting an episode.
Speaker 2: Nick pulls up electro. Nick shout out to him.
Speaker 1: He's a homie, a fan of the show All things cult remember through and Through right, and he's like, hey, the homies are outside if.
Speaker 2: You want to meet him.
Speaker 1: We're like, yeah, Nick, okay, you're pleadians. Your guides are just outside. He's like, yeah, I brought him. You want to meet him?
Speaker 13: Bro?
Speaker 4: A star.
Speaker 2: It's nighttime. There's a star in the sky.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how many of y'all have ever looked up at the stars and seen what they do. Satellites move through the sky very slowly, yes, but they move across the sky. Planes or anything of a flying nature will blink. Drones are not going to fly as high as this thing was. He literally was like, all right, you're ready. I'm going to make it dim out boom, and he pointed at it. It dimmed to nothingness, and then he's like, all right, al ready for return back home.
Speaker 2: We're like, wait what?
Speaker 1: And it turned back on brighter than before, and then, like Jonathan said, when the cloud would come in front of it, it would shine brighter, like go through the clouds. As soon as it was a clear sky, it would dim out. He made it do this like five fucking times on repeat. Honestly, still to this day, have no way of quantifying what the fuck.
Speaker 2: We were watching.
Speaker 3: And we were out there for hours, like you, Nick and Jacob ended up going back in and shooting, and I was just like, fuck the episode, I need to go and I want to be in the presence of this, you know. So I stayed out there for like an hour and a half, two hours or something, and it was just continuously doing it, like it never stopped. And and so ever since then, I was like, man, like, I'm so jealous Nick is able to call these things out, Like I wonder if I can do that, you know, like how cool would that be to just fucking babe ruth something?
Speaker 2: And here it is? And and so I tried and tried.
Speaker 3: I would go out, you know, in the night sky, or I would go outside and very clear sky, and I'd be like, all right, you know, can you show yourself kind of thing?
Speaker 2: And to be honest, I was still learning.
Speaker 3: To accept that this was real, you know, right, and and so maybe I didn't believe as hard as Nick did. And uh, and then it was actually Brohemian Grove too. That's the second time that I saw it. Nick just so happened to be there and we're out in the parking lot and we're looking up in the sky and Nick's like, oh shit, look there's one. And we saw like four or five of them that night. But these ones weren't stationary in the sky. They seem to be traversing the sky and they were just I mean nothing, like, there's no way it's a satellite. No way, it's an airplane. No way, it's fucking anything that I know of that would be human. And in it's.
Speaker 4: Was again was he speaking to it again?
Speaker 3: And he had a feeling that he knew it was going to happen a night that we were out there, and and so that was a crazy thing. And so even after that, I was like, man, I really want this to happen. And it was like, I don't know, four or five months ago, I'm out in my in like the in the front of my apartment, I'm taking the track. I'm like, you know what, I'll give it a shot, you know, And then I called one out, dude, and I was like, holy fuck, I got the.
Speaker 2: Power I'm a wizard. What's going on right now?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And it was awesome, dude, And I the second I went into to go tell my family about it, it disappeared. And I was like, oh shit, all right, that's cool because it was like it felt like it was only for me.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And then to like two months ago, I'm out camping in Louisiana with my daughter and my nieces and my nephew and my sister's out there and I'm sitting out by the fire and right in front of the fire, there's like this pond and we were fishing and all that stuff. But it was really clear sky, really, you know, it was it was a nice night. And I'm looking up and I'm like, man, it would be so awesome if you guys could just show me yourselves for the kids, if nothing else, like, I would love for the kids to be able to witness something like this.
Speaker 2: And dude, I shit you not.
Speaker 3: We counted twenty one orbs in one night, and we saw them traversing in every witch direction. It wasn't like they were all going north or all going south. No, we had southeast, southwest, northeast, and like every single possible direction they were going across the sky.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is that they don't.
Speaker 3: Move very fast, like they're moving almost at like a cruising type of speed, right, They almost want to be seen. And some of them are brighter, some of them are dimmer. But there's absolutely I don't know what they are. I mean, I'm sure even labeling them, you're going to mislabel them, and right, you know, like there's just no way of calling it really.
Speaker 1: So Nick has asked me offline if because he knows that I'm the resident Christian of this show, and so he's asked me because we've had so many people say, oh, I don't believe in aliens, I believe in demons, right, So clearly, if there's something in the sky, it's got to be of a demonic origin. I'm personal don't believe that, but I know I'm an outlier as far as that's concerned. And he's asked me, He's like, bro, so in your personal religious beliefs, what do you think I'm communicating with Because he's not just seeing these these are communicating with him.
Speaker 2: He is speaking to these orbs.
Speaker 1: Right, And I gotta be honest with you, as I usually do whenever it's something that you can't just put into a file. I say, test the spirit and then test the fruit, right, So test the spirit of this thing. What is it telling you? Is it telling you positive, uplifting things? Is it telling you bad negative things? Is it telling you that you're a god in and of yourself? Or is it telling you to have some compassion understanding for humanity? You see what I'm saying here, there's levels to whatever it's telling you. And I told Nick, I'm like, dude, for all the things that it's told you, I don't believe you're talking to a demon. I honestly don't. I've spoken to a demon right for years. As a matter of fact, I can tell you that's not what this is. I also don't believe this is an angel either. I don't believe. So He's like, so, what do you think that? In this kind of falls into what I believe. I believe that there are aliens. I believe that there are interdimensional beings. I believe that there are also angels and demons completely separate. I believe I just listed four separate entities that are not intermingled in any way.
Speaker 2: Shape or form. They could be.
Speaker 1: I'm not the all knowwhere of things and stuff. What I mean is that, like it's we know for sure that we have matt that equates.
Speaker 2: To the tenth, eleventh, twelfth dimension.
Speaker 1: Right, So what does a fourth dimensional object look like in our third dimension?
Speaker 2: Possibly a light orb? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do know that angels and demons exist outside of all of the dimensions, just as far as my understanding, And I also believe there's probably life on other planets and other galaxies outside of our atmosphere, right, And I believe that the God that I worship is big enough to create all these things that are happening separately from each other and all still a part of his glorious plan.
Speaker 2: That's just me, right.
Speaker 1: I feel like us trying to say that we're the only life on Earth in the existence kind of puts God in a box to say that interdimensional life is completely like that can't be.
Speaker 2: That is limiting God's power. So I don't do that. So I'm like Jason, I don't be honest. These orbs? Could they be extraterrestrial life?
Speaker 1: Could these be from four galaxies a way that somehow have chosen you to be their speaker?
Speaker 4: Possibly?
Speaker 1: Could this be a fifth dimensional entity that has come down to the third dimension and for whatever reason said that he's gonna fuck around with you. Possibly right, Like, I don't have an answer necessarily, but judging based off of testing the fruit and testing the spirit of what is orb has been telling him for years now, I don't believe it is a inherently evil or malevolent force.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you talk about the fruit, So what kind of message is Nick getting from these things?
Speaker 1: It's usually he'll get signs from time to time, as far as like there will be floods around this time, there will be this type of real not necessarily cataclysm, but a big event that, like, as he's writing it down in twenty eighteen, and he'll put up a tweet about it or something, he'll forget all about it.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four comes around, he's like, oh shit, that tweet that I put up.
Speaker 1: In twenty eighteen just came through to fruition. And there's gonna be people that are saying, look, even a blind squirrel can catch a nut every now and then.
Speaker 2: Listen. Okay, fine, fine, but statistically.
Speaker 1: Speaking, there's no way that he's gotten this much right as he has.
Speaker 2: And I mean, yeah, you have to look at it through a very broad land.
Speaker 1: It's not like he can call the exact date, the exact time, in the exact place of the exact event. Okay, let's let's keep it in the realm with exactly exactly. Even the profits of the Bible weren't able to get it that specific here.
Speaker 2: But what I am saying is that more often than not.
Speaker 1: The message that he is getting from these Pleadians is profound, introspective as well as respect and love and light and compassion for your fellow man. Do not judge too harshly. Uh, you know, be kind to one another, do good for the earth. And that's what I'm saying, Like demons wouldn't give you that type of a message. Maybe one off to try to gain your trust, not consistently for the better part of eight years.
Speaker 6: I will say this, so I don't mean to cut anybody off. But what's very interesting too with the kind of point you made. And this is not to shoot anything down, like I agree, but what's interesting too is me and my buddy we went and we went to North Georgia, and we stayed at night up there, we camped, and then we got up in the morning and we went. We visited the Georgia guidestones, no doubt, dude, got my hands, got my I got to kiss them.
Speaker 5: What's right?
Speaker 6: So I'm there and I'm reading it, and we're all reading it together, and obviously we can only read the English translation, not the other nine different translations. But as we're reading it, you know, and I'm looking at it, and I'm like, this doesn't sound good.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: But my friend to my left guy used to podcast podcast with He goes, well, it doesn't sound too bad to.
Speaker 14: Me, reducing the earth population. So it's kind of like that that. It's it's how are we perceiving these things rather than like really critically thinking about them. And it's like, well, if it perceives off good, it doesn't mean it's good.
Speaker 2: No, it does.
Speaker 6: It could mean that it's it's got a different hidden perspective of it that you need to think about rather than just see what you're receptive to.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, and I'm just I'm just throwing that out there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's a good point though, dude, I say that about the Mormons, right, So listen, testing the fruit versus testing the spirit. The Mormon's got some fruit, Okay, if you look at any businessman who happens to be a member of the Church of Latter day Saints.
Speaker 2: They are racking the fuck up. They have got the game on lock. As far as like Mormons helping Mormons and all that.
Speaker 1: If you're testing strictly the fruit, the Mormons are fucking on one and they haven't missed. But you also have to test the spirit right, and then when you do that, and you can merge that with testing the fruit, you'll see that this spruit's kind of rotten actually, because the spirit is completely defunt. So you can't just test one and you cannot just test the other. I got another guy. You'll test the spirit on him all day, and you could tell that he walks with God daily all these things, but he is also a piece of shit to his children. So like, okay, if we're going to test just the spirit without looking at the fruits, he looks like an amazing guy. You have to test the entirety. Yes, I'm with you, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: I agree with you man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's so funny too, Like what do we say to each other when we first walk up to one another and we've never met each other ever, We're like Hey, what's your name, what do you do?
Speaker 4: What's good to meet you?
Speaker 5: And so it's like I have the same questions for some of these things, Hey what's your name, what do you do? What do you work for?
Speaker 2: Well? Are you doing that out of respect?
Speaker 1: Because in American society, a lot of that could be like, okay, so what do you do, Oh, I'm a plumber or cut to oh I'm a chemical engineer, and a lot of people will designate what level of respect they should give to this person based off of what they do. I don't necessarily agree with that, although I can see that in some way, shape or form, there's a level to it, like, Okay, you are the type of person that went through and got a degree and has you know, achieved a certain career path, and so like that's respectable versus Oh, I'm kind of between jobs right now.
Speaker 2: I was a drug dealer for ten years and now I kind.
Speaker 1: Of float couch to couch, Like, okay, maybe a level you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I don't just.
Speaker 7: Set the whole bunch of people that I know that drug dealer comment right there.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of those guys.
Speaker 1: Same brother, Like, but you can't always designate the level of respect you give to somebody based off of that. I give everybody the exact same level of respect, whether it's the janitor versus the CEO of the company. But to your point, right, you ask somebody who are you, where are you from?
Speaker 2: What you do? You get to know them in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: We just have to make sure that we keep ourselves in check when we do so, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I have a question. I have a question for the table. And so are these things walking amongst us?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: We're talking about extraterrestrial life different civilized sure, right. The probability of it, Yeah, you could land on a planet and there could be something we don't know what really that we don't know the contents of everything above us, right, But so do you think these things are are here walking amongst us?
Speaker 5: I think we got a real life men in black going on.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, you take that one first, because you and I have very different answers on this.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure I believe everything is one, It's all one consciousness. We're all just we all just believe that we're separate individuals. So whatever we are seeing in the sky it just has to have a some kind of consciousness, and all of that consciousness is all one thing. So I don't even know if it's And I know this can be a little bit contrived.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 3: It could just be us, like whatever we are. I'm not talking about us as humans. I'm talking about us as the consciousness, as the awareness, as the as the spirit, as the soul, whatever it is, whatever we are.
Speaker 2: I think that it's just now.
Speaker 3: Is that higher dimensional shit are they, you know, floating around Mars? I don't know, you know, like I don't even know what the fuck to believe about space, to be honest with you. So I think that it's very likely that we live in some kind of enclosed system that is also an illusion for a dream that God may be having. I don't know, you know, it could be so many things, And I think that it's almost unfair to look at it through any specific lens because there's no way that any of us would be able to like nail it down.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It depends on who you ask for these kind of situations, right, you know, like if you see I don't know, like I've I've done psychedelics in my day and I believe that the psychedelic like by by taking psychedelics, and I'm gonna sound like everybody's gonna be like, oh my god, he's such a fucking drugg it's I don't look at psychedelics like a drug by any means. I believe that, like whatever we see when we're on psychedelics may be some kind of like overlay of what's happening in this reality. And I think that essentially, when we talk about dimensions, these things are overlapped on top of us. You know, I mentioned the Druids earlier, and the Druids used to talk about this thing called the other world. Well, they weren't talking about Hell. They were talking about literally another dimension that is directly on top of us that we do not have the senses two cents. And I think that that's probably what we're looking at when we see orbs up in the sky or somebody has like a weird alien experience. I think that somehow, maybe due to frequencies, maybe due to vibration, maybe due to your emotions, maybe due to your thoughts, maybe due to whatever the fuck, maybe it was like I don't know, shining light in the in just the right angle for you to be able to even perceive what that is. I think that it's all happening, and it's all happening right here. I think that that's all there is, all there is. I think it's all just one big fuck video game, bro, And like that makes the most sense. I'm not even gonna say a video game. I always I've come to the conclusion I believe that this is all a dream and one day we're gonna wake up and say, God, damn, what a dream that was. I think that's what's gonna happen when we die. And so whenever we're seeing shit up in the sky orbs UFOs whatever, I think it's just a dimensional overlay.
Speaker 1: I fully believe that the Men in Black is based off of true events. At this point, I fully believe there are alien slash reptilians wearing a skin suit walking around this earth.
Speaker 2: Now I may not.
Speaker 1: I don't think these are the necessarily they could be, but I don't necessarily believe that these are the political powers, right, Like I don't think the Killery is a reptilian.
Speaker 2: She may be. I could be wrong on that, but yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 1: The bloodline thing, Like maybe there's something to be set for blood magic and hereditary curses and hereditary blessings.
Speaker 2: So like, I'm with that the Bible talks about this. I believe this.
Speaker 1: But as far as aliens the colloquial term of aliens right, interdimensional, interplanetary, whatever flavoring you want to put on this, that are walking amongst us currently today, and we wouldn't know the difference. Yeah, I believe that's more probable than not.
Speaker 3: I look, and this is why I say, it all depends on who you ask, Because if you had ask the Native American, that's the great spirit or that's our ancestors. If you would ask an irishman three four hundred years ago, well that's clearly a leprechaun, or that's a pixie, or that's a fayfolk or something like that. You ask somebody who's really into like ghost hunting, well it has to be a ghost spirit. And that's what I'm saying, Like it could be anything and everything. It's all just about like what kind of word and definition that we attach to it. And so like you hear about people having like really strange experiences whenever they have sleep paralysis, for example, And I'm the kind of person. I don't just go along to get along. I'm never going to be somebody that just believes because I want to, Like, I'm not, like, I want to get to the actual core of whatever it is that like that we're looking up Like I think that that is as true of a research as you possibly can do, is getting to the absolute core.
Speaker 2: And and I don't. I mean, I feel like I'm on a decent path.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm starting to get it, but I think it would to be honest, I think it all just goes back to what Nikola Tesla said. Dude, it's just all fucking energy, frequency and vibration.
Speaker 2: That's all we are.
Speaker 3: You hear like videos of like Jim Carrey talking and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I fucking love everything that Jim Carrey says. I think he's awesome.
Speaker 3: But he goes, look, I think we're just like Adams, dancing around in the universe for each other, like and we think that we're doing something, but I don't know. I think that most likely it's some kind of just dream and I don't know, maybe we align our energy to it. Then you start getting real weird because so many people can just interpret it so many different ways, and it's a very convoluted subject, and I don't want to take away from anybody's personal experience, you know, like like Jacob has had a demonic experience, I've had an experience with a fucking Egyptian cat that wanted to come and spoon me.
Speaker 2: Like I've also, like you want to do more than spoon you home. That's real.
Speaker 3: She was trying to get that due. I mean, she could have had it. She could have had it if she'd have just stayed a little bit longer. Oh, but I think that everybody, it's it's all up to the individual. Like forget teaming up with the masses on any of this shit. It is for the individual person. Whatever happens to you individually, that is your experience, that is your reality, that is your life, And how you interesting, how you choose to look at it will almost mimic how you want to look at it. And I think that it's somewhat of a mirror kind of sensation.
Speaker 7: This is reminding me of a DMT experience that I had. And have you guys ever heard about d MT aco.
Speaker 2: Four aco DM is usually our flavoring.
Speaker 4: Is it the same thing?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I got a fake last year or the year before.
Speaker 7: My father in law was like, Hey, I got a mushroom bar. And I've taken mushrooms for years and I haven't taken them in quite a while, and I've always had good experiences off mushrooms.
Speaker 4: And I took.
Speaker 7: This mushroom bar and I broke it in half because I'm like, I normally take three point five grams of mushrooms. If I ever take mushrooms, like, that's the minimum dose that's gonna get you there. It's gonna get you your happy experience. It's going to be Really I've only ever had good experiences. I haven't seen little machine elves and talked to entities. I just had good social experiences with mushrooms.
Speaker 4: So I was like, yeah, let's take this.
Speaker 7: But it was DMT was synthetic like mushrooms D four aco or.
Speaker 4: Whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four aco that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, So I took I just did it when we were at bro Growth.
Speaker 7: Yeah okay, So I took four hundred milligrams. How much do you normally take?
Speaker 3: God, damn dude, I don't know what the milligrams are to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: But I normally you're only sunned to take fifty I took four hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you just decided to dive off into it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I cried for twelve hours.
Speaker 7: I believe it, not twelve no, no, no. So the reason why I was crying, I cried for like.
Speaker 1: The body, mind and spirit are all having a conversation with each other.
Speaker 2: Okay, he needs to cry it out.
Speaker 7: I feel that the reason why I was crying because I literally went through almost everyone I know in my life and I figured out their whole life path and why we're here, and we're in a time loop, and it might just be psychosis, right, But I come back to the verse Ecclesiastes one to nine, and that's what has been done, will be done and again pretty much in the short term of the verse.
Speaker 4: But I felt like I was in this time loop.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, I had this this magenta and emerald green wave of like a Nokian language or I don't know what the hell it was. It was like this weird symbol and it was just like waving like a wave in front of my face the whole time, and that's at the same time, it was just like I was having a flashback of the time loop and it just kept.
Speaker 4: Going and I was like, I get it. I was like I get it. I told my wife. I was like, I can understand everything. I get it.
Speaker 7: And I woke up the next morning and didn't really remember any of it.
Speaker 6: That's so funny when you say that. It makes me think, like, what if the author of the Emerald tabits of both. What if he had a DMT experience maybe saw Well he says he's got a lot of his information from like an angel or whatever, but what if he maybe saw something similar. You know, he doesn't have to disclose that he took psychedelics or anything like that with his path to formulating all this information and writing it down into a book and all this kind of stuff. But the d MT talk makes me think of like my college days, and I was a Christian even in these days. But obviously, you know, life's a roller coaster, right, we're human nature, and we screw up time to time, right, So.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't believe that being a Christian and also delving into psychedelics is necessarily a bad thing, Just.
Speaker 2: Like you know, it's okay. The ears are probably doing it anyway.
Speaker 6: And so I'm in college and so my buddy gets the wise idea to look up a bunch of YouTube videos. Also did a lot of extensive research of how to make d MT from organics, and so we ended up actually getting a VPN ordering the bark from where we were supposed to order it from cooking it down, you know, refining it down with some kerosene, and through evaporation process crystal started to form. It was actually really kind of crazy, like we were cooking in an apartment's stupid college kids trying to explore the universe, right, So we do this and and I didn't trip or anything like that. I think it was just probably just we didn't really make it as strong as we were, you know, our intentions were.
Speaker 1: So we make it first attempt man, cut yourself some slack.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So basically like we you know, we were trying to connect with something, right, So that that went by, and so I think like a few weeks went by we were trying to do this.
Speaker 5: The apartment smelled for.
Speaker 4: Like two weeks. Dude.
Speaker 5: It's not like a it's not like a campsite.
Speaker 6: You get in there, it's just smells like Caro Senior, Like, oh my god, Oh man, that was terrible, dude.
Speaker 5: It was terrible.
Speaker 6: But you know, I'm with my ex girlfriend at the time, staying at her dorm room at her college that's probably thirty miles away whatever, and so we're all having this conversation at night with her dorm roommates and boyfriends were all there. We're hanging out, we're drinking whatever. You know, we start talking about the mysteries of the universe and all this, and I kind of just start someone somehow Jesus got brought up, right, Jesus tends to get brought up in a lot of these kind of conversations. And so whatever I'm talking, I'm doing my thing. I'm kind of just you know, sharing what I know about the information, the topic.
Speaker 1: And so that night, and you were still a relatively like baby Christian at this.
Speaker 6: Time, Yeah, drinking milk pretty much, man, Right. So, and you know, it's nighttime sleeping, and I have this experience and you can call it maybe sleep paralysis, but I totally deny all of that because I was awake and I was moving immediately, I woke up, felt the presence that I wasn't the only one in the room. A little bit like stiff, like a board, can move, my eyes can move, my head, I'm awake. I look straight down the hallway because I felt like that again, like there's a weird perception that kind of I'm having. Either it's in this sort of dream state, but maybe maybe my mind has opened up a little bit more than my natural state, you know, eight, you know, eight to eight whatever.
Speaker 5: So I'm feeling that there's something there. I look down the hallway.
Speaker 6: There's a twelve foot I mean, he's bigger than the doorframe, right, so he's taller than it, big twelve foot, dark cloaked figure at at the end of the hallway, just in front of the bathroom door.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh shit, A couple of questions.
Speaker 1: Number one, yes you see feet, No feet, No, it was just a bear worthy eyes.
Speaker 5: There was no eyes. It was just a black figure, right.
Speaker 6: And so again I'm looking at this thing and it's foreign, and I know it doesn't really like me. For some reason. There was just this connection obviously that we made. And so when I knew that it was not welcome in my presence, it said ha, and it zoomed right up to me, right up to my bedside. I mean kind of glid. It was like he was gliding or whatever it was. It was enough to I mean, my hair is sticking up on my arms right now. Came right over to me, started choking me out, started choking me out, couldn't breathe, struggling. I started to get to the to the point of impending doom where I'm like, I am going to die, and I just cried out, cried out to Christ. It was the last kind of thing that and a lot of people too in The Communion. I don't know if you guys have read that book, The Communion, but I think it also gets into like alien abduction phenomenons in these situations where some people do document that they have cried out to Christ and there was some sort of change in event that took place. But anyways, in my experience, I did that and nothing happened. But I was able to loosen my right arm, and so I just remember thinking of the Rambo movie where he gripped the guy's throat and basically like just ripped it right off his body. I went and did the same notion, and I grabbed it by its throat. It was like, you're choking me. I'm gonna choke you.
Speaker 2: It was cold or was it warm?
Speaker 6: It was it was it was like it was it was solid to where I could grip something. It wasn't like my hand was closing. I was gripping something. I couldn't feel the what exactly part of this physical realm.
Speaker 5: It was solid liquid gas.
Speaker 6: I don't know, right, So I'm gripping this thing and I go to rip its throat out and it disappears in my ex girlfriend grabs my arm while it's up in the air, right, grabs it while it's up in the air. She goes, what the fuck is going on? And I was like, did you just watch that whole thing? She said, I watched the whole thing. It's like, did you see anything? She's like, no, I said, I saw something, And this is weird, wicked crazy. All the lights went on in the room, dude, I turned all the lights in the room on. I'm in my underwear. I'm freaked out and anyways, but interesting experience. That's probably one of the only weird experience I've had, you know, sleep paralysis. Obviously, there's a lot of experiences like that I did some further research down the line, saw that there was an independent study that was going on. I forget what exactly hospital it was, but it was in their psych unit. A lot of the psychic patients were actually having a lot of the same symptoms and their sleep and all this, and they ran tests, they ran sleep demographics, they did all kinds of all kinds of tests. Man, And at the end of it, even the skeptical doctor who was trying to in a way run the trial so that he could disprove what people were kind of alluding to, and he even kind of was like, yeah, this may be something deeper than we really can say scientifically.
Speaker 2: Were you so you were in the middle of sleeping and then you woke up or had you fallen asleep?
Speaker 6: So my eyes were open, and when I ripped the throat towards me and I'm moving my arm this way, it's like it it's like my my field of view kind of pans to the right, and my ex girlfriend was holding my arm and then everything was gone.
Speaker 5: I mean, almost like how a scene would just switch.
Speaker 3: So no, I mean like whenever it initially started happening, whenever you said that you don't think that it was sleep paralysis. You're able to you know, blink your eyes and move your head and stuff like that. Were you did you just wake up or were you about to fall asleep?
Speaker 2: Like? What was the what was going on right before?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I woke It seemed like I woke up because I had a sense that there was something watching me, and I was like, oh shit moment because I've had another experience before this with sleep paralysis, wasn't this intense, But it's almost like when you're like put in the same position and you're like, damn, dude, is this really happening again? But instead, the difference with this one was I wasn't I could I could talk. I could, I could I could kind of like say some things even though I didn't. But I knew that the difference between the first time was that I wasn't just moaning and groaning for help. It was more like I was more conscious and alert, maybe still in the dream state again. That kind of shit's crazy, dude, to really kind of narrow down put your finger on it. It's a weird, wild experience. So I don't know that sounds.
Speaker 1: Very similar to my experience when I was sixteen and my demon re appeared to me. That's why I was asking some specific questions about it.
Speaker 2: So I feel you on this, but we're so crazy.
Speaker 7: I've all have have Jonathan and Jacob, Have you guys experienced shadow people as well?
Speaker 1: No, my experience, Jonathan has not. I kind of quick TLDR on my whole background of it. Well, I was five or six years old. I had a demonic presence. I was presenting itself as my grandmother who had just died a few years prior. Oh, and I was going out to the playground every day and seeing my grandmother. And I thought that it was like, I'm five or six, and yes, I was raising a Christian household, but at five or six, you don't know shit about fuck, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, it's my grandmother's spirit, and you know, I went out and play with her whatever.
Speaker 1: Until one day, as I'm getting closer to her, her face changed and I realized that this was not my grandmother's spirit that I was talking to. And I was even still too young to understand if this was a demon. I remember feeling a spirit of fear. Then there was this bright light that came and kind of banished it who come to find out this was my guardian angel. And I found out more about this creature later cut too, I don't see anything until I'm sixteen years old, and I have a experience very similar to Steven.
Speaker 2: I was laying in bed, and keep in.
Speaker 1: Mind, at sixteen years old, I already knew that I was going to join the Marine Corps. I wasn't a scared little boy by any means, but I also wasn't a grown man, right, I was in that adolescent stage. I wasn't asleep, so very similar to how you're saying that you just you're not acknowledging. This was sleep paralysis, like absolutely not. My parents were in the kitchen. My mom was doing dishes, my dad was sitting at the table. I could hear their conversation, so I know I wasn't asleep. However, this entity came back and it was in its true form right, so it was a shadow.
Speaker 2: But then later on, as.
Speaker 1: I got to my twenties and I had my season of doubt where I kind of stepped away from faith and was delving into other shit, I got a way closer look at my demon.
Speaker 2: So this is when I was still in it like shadow form.
Speaker 1: It had golden eyes and a smell of which I learned later on that the eye color has a lot to do with I guess, for lack of a better words, rank structure of the demonic realm, how angels have like tears to what level they are Demons also do And I found that out looking through a couple of demonology books and grim wis and stuff like that. But anyway, so this thing, I was pretty much glued to the bed. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak. The only thing I could move was my eyes, and this thing was tormenting me.
Speaker 2: It clawed at my side. I used to have scars. They healed up.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't even at a stage where I thought about crying out to Jesus for this. I didn't know what the hell to do. I was stuck. I couldn't breathe, but I also couldn't suffocate. I was just in that limbo state. And my angel appeared and went through this process with a flaming bow and arrow and started pegging it and banished it. Come to find out, my demon's name was Jonathan as it you know, as weird as Saren deputy has it. Of course, my co host and best friend these days is a guy named Jonathanita here or there. But this angel was I would say, well over six foot tall, had two sets of wings, possibly three, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: It all handsome as all get out here. Yes, yes, he was.
Speaker 4: Okay, you watched this whole this whole thing go down, whole.
Speaker 2: Thing, whole thing go down, And I was sixteen. I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't under the influence of some sort of a drug or I wasn't a drinker.
Speaker 2: I was a good kid growing up, dude, none of that show.
Speaker 1: I was very strong in my faith, but at the same time, my faith wasn't strong enough to where I could fight that particular fight.
Speaker 2: In that moment in time.
Speaker 1: So God sent my guardian angel to come and help me in that moment, and so that was a whole thing. So as you're talking about this story, Stephen, you know, I feel you.
Speaker 7: It's really weird that you bring up guardian angel stuff, because I've been thinking a lot about it lately. I went to my dad's last night. It was the fifth yesterday, So yeah, we went there last night and my dad was we were talking about a bad car.
Speaker 4: Accident I was in.
Speaker 7: I was coming around a corner near Calico Basin by the way, coming out of Calico Basin with my friend, and it just started to rain in here in Las Vegas that for whatever reason, the roads are way slippery or I don't know what it is. People talk about oil slick or whatever. But it just started raining and I came around the corner. I had a stick shift honta a court old like ninety five old.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was dope. I loved it. And it was trashed after this. It was gone, spun out, flipped into the desert. My buddy in the passenger sheet flipped out and flew into the desert like twenty feet and he thank god he did because his whole side was crushed. But I felt like I had a bubble around me when we were flipping, when the car was flipping, I felt like I bubble around me, And I'm like, what the hell was that?
Speaker 4: And I think about I'm.
Speaker 7: Like, man, I just have a I just have a strong feeling there's a guardian angel. And I'm like why, Okay, So I've had shadow people confrontation as well. I was convulsing off the side of my bed like seven years ago, and then I woke up, looked at the ceiling and there was a black head right like a solid black head on the other side, upside down, on the other side of my doorway, and I chased it into the living room and I.
Speaker 4: Watched it crawl. It was just very disturbing.
Speaker 7: But I'm just like, why are these things, Like, especially my faith now, they just they're not around anymore.
Speaker 4: They don't come around, And I'm like, why why are they scared of me?
Speaker 7: Like I'm just a normal person, Like I feel like there might actually be I might actually have a guardian angel around me.
Speaker 4: That's like cooking these I don't know.
Speaker 1: First of all, yes, And secondly, from the research that I've done, demons don't present themselves just to present themselves, right. People have this weird misconception where it's kind of like Monsters inc. The movie where the monsters they feed off of fear, right, they power themselves off of scream energy.
Speaker 2: I believe there was a lot of like innu windows to that shit.
Speaker 1: Oh, entities do feed off of fear, but they don't just come to a person just to come to a person. They typically come to somebody who is destined for some level of greatness.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying like some sort of a world leader.
Speaker 1: Okay, even if you just throwing out a hypothetical, if you yourself lead ten people to Christ, right, that is an enemy of the devil, So he would send a demon to try to throw you off of that path.
Speaker 2: Very early on, you'll hear people who.
Speaker 1: Their whole lives they've never had and I'm not calling you out, Jonathan Mighty Means on this, but you'll hear people who have never had any kind of experience of the shadow, realm, or a figure anything like this.
Speaker 2: Religious non religious, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But they also will probably never lead someone to Christ. And like that's they think that that's like, oh, well that's just bullshit. I've never seen it, so it couldn't be real. Biblically speaking, demons are not going to appear to somebody unless there is an intent and a purpose. Interesting, right, these are They don't just do shit just to be doing shit. They are the quote unquote hinchmen of the devil. They're going to be set to task for a purpose, right, and who knows to what purpose that is.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's very minuscule.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's very grand with all levels of in between on this one, right, But yeah, so to your point, you probably do have a guardian angel. And the only reason why I know my angel's name is because in that night I asked him because I recognize that this is the same thing that came to me when I was five or six or whatever to save me from this thing.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I had the wherewithal to ask, like, what is your name? Wow?
Speaker 4: And it was.
Speaker 2: It was a weird experience.
Speaker 1: And I've seen my demons since then, like in my early twenties, and the last time I saw him, I was in my mid twenties, and is when I had re established my faith had gotten right with God, and I noticed that its eye color had changed, saying that I am the reason why he got knocked down a rank. Maybe he had been slipping on multiple people. I don't know, but he went from a golden eyes to a red eyes, which is a level down. And my faith was strong enough to where I basically threatened him, which he hasn't come back since. And since then, I've also gone through a period of fasting where I dispatched my angel to guard my children, I am good. I am in a strong enough place to where I'm ready to fight that fight. I know that my children need protection in this world. So I have done a series of praying and fasting and sent Jonathan to the protection of my children because they need it.
Speaker 2: You know. Wow. Yeah, it's a lot of things of this.
Speaker 1: So to that point, we'll talk about how there is interdimensional things and extraterrestrial things and all these things, and I believe these are completely separate from angels and demons. I understand that I have a weird perspective on that. A lot of people disagree with this, but I can speak with that. Like the orb that we saw when true Nick was out with us was not an angel. It was not a demon, right, Maybe it was an interdimensional being.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it was an interplanetary being. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But I also believe that the Spirit realm, and put whatever flavoring you want on that, regardless of whatever religious background you come from, regardless of whatever book you read that you identify with most whatever, I believe the Spirit realm supersedes all of the dimensions and all the galaxies and all these things. At the same time, I think it's all under the umbrella of what I would call God or you know, Yahweh, his son Jesus Christ slash Yeshua of Nazareth. I believe that all of that is UNDERWI. So to say that there's another planet out there in a far off galaxy, so God created them too, well yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, they need Jesus to look. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's very possible they never fell from Eden. Maybe that entire planet is still in their Garden of Eden phase. Maybe Jesus made another appearance there right as he ascended into heaven. He asked where he's gone. He said, I have sheep not of this fold that I need to attend to. The Mormons believe that he meant the Native Americans, and that's where they get.
Speaker 2: Their whole Joseph Smith, bullshit.
Speaker 1: Maybe Jesus meant another planet that he had to go and be the sacrificial land for them too. Maybe he meant the souls in heaven like I don't fucking know, But I also believe that other life out there doesn't disprove the Bible.
Speaker 2: If anything, it proves it even further.
Speaker 7: But that's just me with my own perspectives, right, No, dude, I hear you so much. So funny you say, is Jesus on a different planet Dustin nemos We had Dustin Nemos on you guys.
Speaker 4: Know about Dustin. The name's familiar, Nemosas.
Speaker 7: He's wild, bro, He's I like the guy a lot. He's not liked in the community, by any community. He's very polarized. And funny that I say polarized because he believes that Jesus is in the Polestar, which is the North Star.
Speaker 5: I believe, right, Stevie, Yeah, I think so. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's like the well, it's funny.
Speaker 6: It just kind of goes with like, you know, Jonathan, like you talked a little bit about what the what the hell is up there? I don't even know what space is consisted of. Are we in a container? Like who really knows, you know? I mean, polaris right to the north start. It doesn't move, it stays fixed. And I don't even and I haven't done the research on this, but I don't know if it has anything to do with like where the main light of the Big Bang is coming from? Right, and so this is maybe like the throne of creation let's just say who knows, right, it seems to be what we understand is the start of this entire timeline, right, everything exploded and moved off through space and time, and and that's how we we dictate, you know, our time frames with things.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I would say necessarily against that is that if we came from the Big Bang, we would be moving away from that Big Bang point, and Polaire's being the north star, it would make sense that we'd be moving towards it in a constant motion. And I also, people also talk about the Big Bang, is that that discredit it's God? Never mind the fact the Big Bang was created by a Catholic priest. He's the first dude to actually write down the theory of the Big Bang. But that's the one that makes the most sense to me. And I'm not even saying that it's a perfect scenario. I'm saying it just kind of makes the most sense because we can observe how our universe and all the galaxies are all moving away at a more and more rapid pace from a starting point. Now, I'm not smart enough to know where that starting point is, and they can conjecture that to the cows come home. But when you know Genesis one one, right when I was talking about God, he was there. The word was good and the word was with God, and then he spoke the world into existence. Well, I believe that, speaking like Jonathan said earlier, everything that we have is a series of electricity, vibrations and frequencies. I agree with that wholeheartedly. And energy cannot be created and or destroyed, only transferred. The only two instances where I would disagree with that would be we create children, right, human beings. We create children. That is giving a whole new life form its own energy. And yes, we can debate if that's transferring our energy to something else or if that's its own inherent spark of life on its own that we had a hand in creating. We can argue that point, right what fine, Yes to both who cares. The other point I would say is that speaking this is creating uh frequency and vibrations out of nothing. And yes, it's transferring from our mind through our vocal cords slash vocal folds whatever they call it these days, outward. But that's the thing. You can't unsay something right right. Once it is said, it is out there into the ether. That's why spell magic is so important and why it's so vital, is because you can't unsay some shit that you just said. Get in a fight with your old lady one day and say something that you wish you could take back.
Speaker 2: I promise you you can't unsay shit. That's how this works.
Speaker 4: You have to revert. You have to you have to say, I take that back.
Speaker 7: I said this, This was wrong, and it don't matter, and it affected you and it affected me.
Speaker 4: But I just want to revert. I want to revert. Yeah, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Her ears still heard those words come out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: I can't unsay that, right. That's my point.
Speaker 1: I believe that we can create energy in a certain sense with creating sound waves, creating frequency and vibration that we are putting out there to the earth that cannot be taken back. I believe that if God spoke to that level, would we possibly call that a big bang?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: I believe this is literally saying the same thing in different terms.
Speaker 7: I want to say to that point, to creating a certain energy, it's so weird how you go to like let's say, Gettysburg or the Bridgewater Triangle stuff and these traumatic sights, these these traumatic situations happened, and it's like the energy stays there.
Speaker 4: Bro Yeah, it's like the energy stays there. I grew I.
Speaker 7: Grew up in an old warehouse built right across from the Erie Canal. It was you grew up in a warehouse? Yeah, well partially, yes, yes. My dad lived in his plumbing, heating and electric supply house and is a very old brick building in the It's on Canal Street and Lions, New York, Upstate New York, and we lived.
Speaker 4: It was a very old place and it just held a certain energy.
Speaker 7: And it's a lot of people talk about brick to being able to you know, if you get into a big brick warehouse or a big brick house, like you go ahead and get on your phone, you're not gonna have any signal.
Speaker 4: It blocks the signal.
Speaker 1: And brick if not clay, right, and the earth, the soil absolutely holds a memory. Americans talked about this. This is why they felt weird about letting the earth absorb so much blood even at a battle. They were very meticulous not to let the earth absorb so much blood because they felt that the earth would then have a hunger for it, and it carried us spirit with it, which is why if you look at different Native Americans, and not every single one of them, but a lot of them that would have torture methods for prisoners, very very seldom was their blood letting, because they believe that the earth, the soil would have a hunger and a thirst for more blood if it got too much, right, which is why counting coup, they would touch an enemy combat without killing them and that was just as good as a kill in their eyes.
Speaker 2: They didn't want to draw blood, they could avoid it.
Speaker 7: Wow, dude, it's just weird how these certain parts of the regardless of where you are, just like when traumatic events happen, blood shedding, it holds the energy there. And then you have you seen the video it was only a couple of years ago of a family was murdered by like the dad and then he killed the daughters and killed the mom, and the cops walk in and they have everything recorded and you can hear or they played it someone someone played it back and like picked up the recordings of the girls speaking and screaming in the house.
Speaker 5: No I have not, but this sounds like a lifetime movie.
Speaker 7: A man it's it's just it's just the trauma. It's like, this is where all this lies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's so funny with everything we're talking about. It almost seems like because I question this sometimes, I'm like, what comes first?
Speaker 5: Life?
Speaker 6: Or consciousness? Is a consciousness that comes first? And then life is what supports that? Where does it start here?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 6: And I wanted to get Jonathan's take on this too, like what what do you think like consciousness entails too?
Speaker 5: And where does it play a part in our reality?
Speaker 3: I think it's all reality is, just for example, and I'm gonna answer that by asking y'all a question, because this is something that you know, I I think about, like I think about all this weird kind of stuff as well. And to be honest, I'm kind of somebody that I like to look into all religions, all spiritualities, all philosophies. I want to understand every every bit of it that I possibly can, you know, to the best of my own ability. And and you know, words words are interesting because there's something within the Bible, and I wanted to get y'all y'all's possible opinion on this. So it says within the Bible that that God has the omnis and it's for omnis.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You have omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omni benevolent, so all powerful, all knowing, present everywhere and all loving. Right, My question is is that limited to anything? So and let me let me close and narrow it in.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 3: So specifically, the omnipresence one is the one that gets me. Omnipresence means present everywhere. That means there's nowhere that God is not. Right, would you agree to that term, yes, that there's nowhere that God is not Yeah, So how can we ever look at ourselves as separate from God?
Speaker 4: Great point? We can't agree with that?
Speaker 3: If God is everywhere, how could you ever look and say God's over there or God's over there.
Speaker 1: It's like, but God is not everything. God being everywhere does not mean God is everything. That's two separate talking points.
Speaker 4: But that's good. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: I mean is what thing is not included in everywhere?
Speaker 1: Aware is a place, A thing is an object. That's two different talking points. Well, I mean a dog is not a squirrel. A squirrel is not a human. A human is not a car, like these are different things. And a squirrel could be in Georgia, a car can be in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: These are different places. There's different talking points. Brother.
Speaker 6: I guess like a good way to maybe put it to is like if I have a cube and I put a cube over that cube, they're both distinct from each other, but the that that cube on the outside is encompasses the one on the inside. It's more like it's under its domain, if that makes sense. Thus it could be everywhere. But kind of like what Jacob's saying, you know, along those lines, it's it's just depends on how we're defining certain things. It is interesting, you know, and and and you know, the the question of you know, how can evil be here? And how could evil be president? How can evil be president? If God is good and love and all this stuff, And it's like there was a quote that Albert Einstein wrote and he was saying something along the lines as far as like, you know, darkness is the absence of light.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, Okay, well that's a good point. Maybe eat good and evil play the same role.
Speaker 1: Like literally the quote continued to say that he was saying, like, you can't make something more cold, you can just take away heat, right, Cold is an absence of heat. You can't say, make something darker. You can take away the light source, but you also can't make something more evil. You can only take away the good. Like he literally did say that. It was a professor that was trying to challenge him. He was a college student at that point. He was basically saying that evil is just the absence of good.
Speaker 2: Dark is the absence of light. Cold is the absence of heat.
Speaker 1: So it's all as far as like a spectrum is concerned, there's something to be said for that, but as far as the whole, like, how can God be everywhere and there's still so much bad? That's because he gave us free will. And unfortunately, the catch twenty two of free will is that you're gonna have evil people who are doing bad for the sake of doing bad.
Speaker 10: I e.
Speaker 2: Like, for instance, Alistair Crowley, he.
Speaker 1: Was doing bad for the sake of doing bad, And you're gonna have also people that are doing good for the sake of good, and you're gonna have everything in between on that.
Speaker 7: You know, I don't know if I have a couple people that I know that I talked to pretty frequently about Alistair Crowley, and one of them is like, he looks like the palace bald white guy, Like I call him Uncle Fester.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he like is.
Speaker 7: He loves the whole which stuff and and I and I have conversations with him. But it's just like, you know, I view Aleister Crowley as this occult leader that created the Thelma religion and and it was a big part of Hollywood and they adopted his sex, magic and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: And that's bad to me.
Speaker 7: But to him, it's like, how do I say this innovative Like it's like it's not It's not so bad to him. There's other people in that like magic community that are back to the duality thing, like it's that's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's duality.
Speaker 7: It's like, this is what the Freemasons they they that's their message, that's their their call sign is the the White and the Black.
Speaker 4: You know, going back to that, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 7: But anyways, Yeah, it's like these guys that were into the occult. Did Alistair Crowley really think that he was doing bad or did he believe that he was doing good?
Speaker 1: So he was quoted as saying that he wanted to be the most wicked man to ever live, Right, he.
Speaker 2: Changed his name me?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I mean, yeah, he was traumatized.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But honestly, if you even look back at his life, there's no indication that he was necessarily traumatized above a nun beating his knuckles with a ruler, which many a cast.
Speaker 4: He was a rich boy back in the day, right, he was a rich boy.
Speaker 1: He Yeah, he was like I don't know, I want to say, a nobility class. But his family came from like old English money.
Speaker 2: Of a lower level.
Speaker 1: He didn't grow up like super rich, but he didn't also grow up super poor either.
Speaker 7: And I think I heard he got like forty thousand dollars when his inheritance to him in the late eighteen hundreds of early nineteen hundreds. Like, he got like forty thousand dollars. It was a lot of money back then.
Speaker 2: Back in those that was a solid chunk of change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he squandered most of that on drugs and whores, which was what they had a lot of sex magic had a lot to do with drugs.
Speaker 4: And things like interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I mean, and that's.
Speaker 1: The thing to your point, right, the whole construct of good and what is good, what is moral, what is virtuous?
Speaker 2: And we talked about this on the show too.
Speaker 1: An ancient Sparta, it was for a young boy to go in rape and kill one of his slaves was a.
Speaker 2: Good thing, Like, good for you.
Speaker 1: You got a couple of slave kills, A couple of helots is what they were calling.
Speaker 2: So you killed how many helots? Tonight? Hey, good for you, bro, You're only fourteen. You got a couple of kills.
Speaker 1: And if you wanted to take a wife, you would overpower her and rape her and then she would be seen as your wife from that day forward.
Speaker 2: This was good and virtuous and retal.
Speaker 1: Now that was a societal thing, and everybody's like, oh well, everybody can agree, don't kill your mom, right, that's every You don't need a book to tell you that that's bad.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye bah.
Speaker 1: Except that there are cultures where horrible soll shit was seen as a very good thing. We call it horrible, They called it good. So there are certain societal things that have taken place that we in western modern society would call abhorrent, but they saw as a very virtuous thing to do. Right, So certain things are culture to culture. Right, And also to your point, Stephen, about the difference between spark of life and consciousness. And Jonathan and I have talked about this on the show a few times. When the sperm meets the egg, there is actually a flash of light, right, I believe that that would be a spark of life. However, consciousness I don't believe comes into it until a little bit later. Right, it's around five six weeks when this embryo is able to start having dreams, a heartbeat of its own, its own fingerprints, and all of these things. Consciousness would be a self awareness or at least an awareness of your roundings or your surroundings. I should say, I don't believe that the sperm and egg as soon as they meet are conscious of what's around them.
Speaker 2: And I don't know. I know this for a fact, Right.
Speaker 1: Maybe one day the science will break that down, and maybe it very much is.
Speaker 2: Maybe the two are completely connected.
Speaker 1: As of this moment, I believe that the two are connected, but they are not. It's kind of like saying magnetism and heat. They're connected, but they're not the same thing. I believe that consciousness and life are connected, but they are also different. Conversations. That's just my two sins. Yeah, you know it's crazy too.
Speaker 6: Just working in the medical field, being a paramedic for eleven years, I've learned a lot of things, and it's very interesting how you see the body work on a micro level, a cellular structure, right, and knowing the pathophysiological effects, knowing the physiology and all this kind of stuff. It's so interesting that the one thing that gives energy to the cell and it's called ATP, Yes, sir, exactly what that means. But ATP is almost like what I kind of make a connection to as far as like, is this our the energy of our consciousness on a quantum level that we yet we just can't see or examine today, right, Electron microscopes they see to a certain point, and that's really kind of it.
Speaker 5: But there's things smaller. We know that, and there's a bunch of theories and quantum mechanics that play a role with all these kinds of ideas, and maybe consciousness, dude, is on that quantum level in every cell, every atom in our body. And I make certain connections with this because when I hear near death experiences or I do research on them, and I find different stories, and I see that there's a lot of similar similar aspects of these experiences as far as you know, people saying that they feel every cell of that they feel themselves leave every cell of their body, right. And you know, I do even in depth further research on this kind of stuff with certain technologies that are behind the curtains that are being work don where we're talking about transhumanism and and you know, putting things into the body at a quantum level.
Speaker 6: You know, what are they coming after? We obviously know they're coming after a lot of freedoms, They're coming after a lot of liberties that we have. Government has always wanted to kind of corral and control what people do. Are they trying to come after us on a conscious level with this quantum shit?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Are they trying to make quantum synthetic cells that overtake our cells? And now we lose the agency over our being?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: And and I'm sure I've made some connections Jonathan, with with maybe how you kind of see things, you know, as far as like you know, consciousness being in the in ourselves at the smallest molecular level that we can't even kind of see. It's there, you know, and we can come more in tune with ourselves, right, we can. We can do these things to try and increase our or heighten our awareness in our conscious spectrum or whatever. But I found that interesting. You know, you need ATP to live. Like when I show up on seeing and it's a flat line like you have, you know, no ATP your heart has no more energy.
Speaker 4: It's gone.
Speaker 6: There's no more getting you back. I'm sorry, depending on how long you've been down obviously, and all this kinds of stuff, try and save your life. But you know, and when I look at the monitor and there's a there's really small squiggly lines, I know that that person is like there they still have just that little bit of energy left. Let me give them some electricity.
Speaker 4: Bam.
Speaker 6: We'll reset the system. See if it works and reboots correctly. It may take a couple of times, it may not even you know, fully reboot ever. But it's kind of like what we do in the field. And just I thought that was an interesting and you know, I've never really thought of it that way, but I've been doing a lot of research on quantum and and there's a lot of scientists out there that have these quantum theories that that that it can, it can our conscious aspect of this reality can be involved in that quantum theory that it's so small we can't see it, but it's there. It's in our cellular structure. We just can't see it. It's a part of us. And according to some nds, you know, I've seen that maybe it leaves, you know, or it leaves people have this experience and they detach from their body and they're like they're looking over themselves or they're it's all kind of crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: You know, what supplement produces ATP really well is called coursetin. Have you guys heard of corcotin? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was like a big COVID supplement. You combine it with zinc and it's supposed to get the zinc is supposed to get into the cell and be able to remove the virus and quinine or corsets in coursetin.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, quinine is like that uh tonic tonic exactly. Yeah, but but I remember telling Stevie about that, like, hey, it's funny that this this supplement really like is you know, very effective with removing viruses and and and creating ATP in your body giving your cellular.
Speaker 4: Body more and.
Speaker 6: Well, it's almost like that consciousness, that that level of energy whatever. We can't read it right, we just call it ATP but but it's almost like your cells need that to do its function.
Speaker 5: And then that function is called life. Life is living.
Speaker 6: It's an ecosystem where it stabilizes and there's a bunch of systems that need to work together to function. And it's like when you take that consciousness away, the cell loses the energy to function.
Speaker 5: It's so wild, dude, I want to simulation. Oh my gosh, it's like a video game.
Speaker 6: Do when you break it all down like that, because I even see things at the level where at the at the cellular structure, you could look on a microscope, you could see what the cell's doing, and it literally looks like there's dumb trucks packing you know, waste product and getting them out of the cell and all that and delivered, you know, delivering a certain material to certain tissues because it needs it. Dude, look at it on a bigger level, right, we have distribution trucks. They're filling up the stores. We have a buying and selling system. The buying and selling is nothing else but the heartbeat of the world. You know, the heart really takes two things to be Obviously, you need four electrolytes, but the two main electrolytes is sodium and potassium. Buying and selling, and this is what cycles the money through. And then you've got the distribution trucks, the goods trucks whatever. They're driving along and they're dishing off the product for the consumer to keep things going. That's kind of like how our cells go and they deliver oxygen to tissue and then they take the waste product and they go and and that's how life is a state. Things on a molecular level are similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I love is what I love is that there's people all over the place that are really trying to learn how it all works. You know, instead of just you know, uh, somebody telling you something and you just going along and believing it. It's like, all right, well, I want to learn how it works. And I feel like learning how a lot of this stuff works is the most fascinating component. We can ask why until this, until the cows come home? Right, we can always ask why, you know, why is this happening? Or why is that happening or or who is doing it. But it's the how that always fascinates me more than any of those questions, because once we learn how, it's like we don't necessarily we're not so in the dark on on what to do.
Speaker 2: Then you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: Whenever you like, even even even something as simple like in like for you guys, for example, like even something as simple as learning how to pray the correct way is dude, once you learn the how to do it, then you learn like why it's so potent essentially, you know, like like some people they'll they'll be praying at the edge of their bed or please God do this, Please God do that, and it's like, Dude, in the Bible it says like imagine you already have it, you know, like like picture what it would look like if you if you have what you're praying for, or in so many words, it's something like that. And and I find that to be so fascinating because you know, just from a like a hypnotic type of realm. You know, I do like past life regressions, and I do hypnosis and stuff like that, and I under I have a decent understanding about how the mind works and in the different brain waves and brain functions and shit like that about how it works. And you know, if you can't, if you can't see the thing that you want in your mind, it's never going to work. Like you like, if you're praying for something and like, please give me this or please give me that. If you can't, if you can't align with the vision of what you're hoping to achieve, like you're praying into the fucking wind at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 7: I think it has to do with passion and actually meaning what you're saying, like actually understanding exactly what you want. And also forgiveness is a big thing with praying as well, and and being just being selfless as well. But that's just for me. That's how I pray. I usually pray for other people. I don't usually pray for myself, usually pray for my family and other folks. And i've i've i feel like I've seen it work quite quite well.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's it's crazy how well it works. Whenever you're doing it for somebody else, it's almost like they get whatever whatever you're hoping that you know that whatever it is that you're praying for. But then almost it's like tenfold comes back to you in a way. So give you a little example. I have another podcast, it's Meta Mysteries. It goes into a lot of the weird spiritual occult.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not interested in practicing like blood magic or any of that kind of crazy shit or anything like that, but I'll give you an example.
Speaker 2: So one day, we were doing an episode on money spells.
Speaker 3: Just to see how they work, how people have talked about it over the annals of history, right, and just to see how something like that would work. Now, it wasn't always for money. Maybe it was for possessions, or maybe it was for this or for that, but whatever, we're just gonna call it a money spell, right, So basically it all boils down to, like you say a certain incantation and you take a bay leaf, and you get a marker or something to write on this bay leaf and you write the name of who you like want this money spell to go to.
Speaker 2: And it's so fascinating.
Speaker 3: But so what I did, I was like whenever I did it, I wasn't worried about me. I was and I didn't tell my co host this afterward, but I actually did it for my co host and because I was like, you know what, like I I'm not struggling, I'm doing okay. I mean, he has a bigger family and more bills. I was like, if this is going to work, I wanted to benefit him. So I wrote my cousin's name on there, and I shit, you not dude, like, and you got to go through the whole process of burning it and you know all all the different weird things that you do like within that kind of ritual. So to say, right the next day was the most money I ever made in one day in my life.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Now, I did it for him, like that wasn't for me at all. And I think that I don't know what that is, but I think that there there has to be a selfless factor into almost everything that you do, and for some reason, it just works that way.
Speaker 2: Now. And was I calling on the dark Lord as some people might say, No, I absolutely was not.
Speaker 3: It was I was I too unaware and ignorant to know exactly where it was coming from. No, I'm pretty aware of probably how it works. But you know, I just think that whenever you're doing something for somebody else, dude, like You're just gonna be rewarded no matter what, no matter what you do. Like, I think that what do they call it within Christianity, like good works.
Speaker 2: Or works without faith is dead? Is that what you mean? You're known by your fruit something along those lines.
Speaker 3: But I think just doing for other people just is magic in and of itself, like charity.
Speaker 2: Selfless like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, selfless service is absolutely like there's something to be said for that. As far as how to pray, I mean, it depends on which section of the bay we're looking at. Jesus taught us very clearly how to pray. We would call that these days the our Father, right, But I mean there there depends on who you ask. Some people say that there needs to be a structured, set out way that you pray. Some you will believe that you can speak to God the same way you speak to your friend, right, because he wants to have a personal relationship with all of us without an intermediate person.
Speaker 2: I mean, it depends on who you ask, honestly.
Speaker 1: But to your point, Jonathan, I'm with that, like it's in the meditation realm.
Speaker 2: I might be speaking out of turn.
Speaker 1: Correct me if I'm wrong, But it's more like setting out the intentions, right, and then we are supposed to pray with a spirit of gratitude, and yeah, you're supposed to pray as if whatever you are praying for has already happened. Yes, But people also kind of get lost in the sauce on that next, like God's a genie and he's here to grant your wishes, and it's like that is that is not how this shakes out either, you know what I mean, It's all according to his will. But yeah, I'm with you as far as that goes. When you're praying for someone else's betterment, typically it goes a lot better than you praying for selfish wants rather than needs.
Speaker 2: There's yeah, there's things too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something along the lines of like you're supposed to think, you know, like thank God, Oh I thank you so much for this blessing that's coming to me in the future and feel it, feel it and see it and envision it and embody the energy of what is what if you had this and imagine what that would be like? And yeah, I mean I can't remember what Bible verse that was or else i'd pull it up, but it's something along those lines. But I think that all of It's pretty damn fascinating, dude. And I don't hold anything against people who are like Christian or anything like that. Like I, you know, I personally I went to a church for over a year on my own accord. I wasn't raised this way, and I wanted to just see does it work, like is it are people just crazy? Or does it work right? And I went and I went a little over a year I think it was, and I found out it absolutely worked. Like I started praying to Jesus. I felt like I was in communication almost with Jesus. And I was seeing the wildest, like crazy synchronicities, almost as if my life was shifting into another realm of sorts to where I was. There's pre Christian Jonathan and then there was Christian Jonathan, and that was two different lives that I was living in, you know what I mean. Or maybe I was just unaware of what was always going on, but you know, obviously I took a different turn as to what people may do. I was on a search for truth whenever I wanted to go there, and I was like, I know that, you know, the answer to this reality has to be found in a spiritual sense. It has to exist, right, Like, if you're going to find an answer as to why we're here, what we're doing, where we come from, where are we going, all those kind of answers, it has to be in a spiritual sense, because you know, these bodies expire. You know, sometimes they expire at sixty, sometimes they expired one hundred and twenty. But it's going to be in that you know, you're dying before one hundred and twenty guaranteed, basically, right. And I was like, all right, well, let me try and find out what the answer was. Went through the whole year, found out Christianity work, and I was like, all right, I've confirmed that Christianity absolutely works. I was like, there's no doubt about it. I was proven it. And I was like, now I'm going to see what else works. And that's where I went. Whereas some people they see, oh my god, it works. I'm going to stick with it. Why would I change it. I was kind of on my own personal quest for truth and understanding and knowledge and stuff like that, and and I eventually come to found or come to find that.
Speaker 2: They kind of all work. Bro.
Speaker 3: And that's just my that's just my opinion and that's my understanding, and that's what I've experienced. And I I mean, I know that's going to be a very unpopular opinion, maybe even bastardized, but I will say that that's that's where I stand on all of it personally.
Speaker 6: And due people should like honor that and respect that for people, you know, certain individuals wherever they stand with certain things, like like like stand up for what it is, you believe in, whatever it is you believe in, stand up for it, you know. And we all have like a different perspective of this reality and all this kind of stuff. I wanted to say something about the the manifesting, you know, and it's it's it is a real thing, and it's almost like how I look at it in this reality is is to do the damn motherfucking thing.
Speaker 5: Just do it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: We have a lot of.
Speaker 6: Just do it, you know what I'm saying, Like, listen, we have way more attributes than we think. We have way more creativity than we think, and we have a body that does insanely cool things. We can create things with our hands, we can create things with our minds, you know, we can we can do all this. We can visualize and execute, you know, And so if there's anyone that out there that's listening and you're kind of in a rut, you're in a struggle. Nothing's working out for you, Like continue to get up in the morning, use your hands, use your feet, get moving, start moving towards your goal or your dream or whatever it is you have set as far as as you know, a highlight that you want to hit on, go get after it.
Speaker 5: Do it.
Speaker 6: Things Just don't kind of fall off trees and fall into your lap. I wish things, you know, did happen that way. I really do, because this life kind of sucks sometimes, you know, but you know, get up, get out there, do the damn thing.
Speaker 1: You know, change for one hundred percent, dude, especially like perfect example, this be like working out, getting in shape.
Speaker 2: Look, oh, we don't have time. You don't have this. You don't have this.
Speaker 1: Dude doing basic calisthetics for twenty minutes a day. You don't have twenty minutes to spare. You want five to ten minutes to spare. And at the end of the week, you've done seventy minutes worth of working out that you wouldn't have done otherwise. And that is like step one. Cut to six months later, what does it look like? You're right one hundred percent with you, dude, Get after it in whatever that regard might be, whether that's doing a podcast, achieving a workplace goal, achieving a personal goal, a finance goal, relationship goal. Like, there's nothing but air an opportunity standing between you and achieving whatever you're after, right, And I mean I understand that's that's not the case in all way shapes and form.
Speaker 2: Like, granted, I will probably never beat you.
Speaker 1: Say Bolt's time as far as running is concerned, no matter how much I work at it. Fine, Okay, there's there's levels of reality that we also must attain with.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm with you one hundred percent, dude.
Speaker 1: Like people get bogged down and they get pretty much just enclosed within their own mind of oh I could never dot dot dot because of dot dot dot, and it's like that's bullshit. You made that ship up. That's a made up scenario to keep you in this state of being.
Speaker 6: Like, no, dude, get moving hundred percent. You need to have that attitude with everything in this life. Man, You'll you'll you'll be all right. You just have that attitude. You'll you'll it'll work out for you something something you know, and as far as it's really crazy, you know, And I think my job really kind of programmed me a little bit over the last decade to just you know, when you see something that you need to do, or you think of something that you need to do, like it should be a reaction. It should be a reaction rather than hum, man, I gotta do this. I don't want to do this.
Speaker 2: But not enough people are doing hard shit.
Speaker 1: Too many humans out there are afraid of doing difficult tasks.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, instead of like you said, you take it on.
Speaker 1: Stead of being like, oh, here we go, just be like, all right, let's fucking handle it now so we don't have to handle it later. Like then, do attitude. That motivation, that self motivation is something that a lot of parents aren't teaching their children. Because so many people have had in the retrospect of human existence, especially in the last one hundred and fifty years, we've had a life of ease. Like realistically, we have an exponentially easier time of it than our grandparents did living through the Great Depression, you know what I'm saying. And we as humans and it's not necessarily our fault. But also we need to be aware of this. We take things for granted so quickly, and we don't realize this until it's years later, where it's like, damn, life could have shaken out so much differently from me if I would have been born here, or if I would have been born at this time, and we we just it's a part of it, right, Like, for instance, how many of us take air conditioning or electricity for granted.
Speaker 8: Water.
Speaker 7: I was just going to say this to you about the air conditioning. Yeah, Europe has for years now. People don't realize they have. They have so many deaths per year in Europe because they don't have air conditioning in certain parts of Europe, and they die every year, tens of thousands of people. Like it's it's it's crazy, and we do water.
Speaker 2: One in ten homes in Russia do not have indoor plumbing. Yeah, like still to this day.
Speaker 1: I know so many people think that Russia is like just the shit because Putin's amazing. I disagree, but like, one in ten homes don't have indoor plumbing. We in America take so much for granted. Oh yeah, it's mind blowing, and like we got to be aware of that right. We got to combat our own laziness in that regard and be like, no, because I have all these things at my at my fingertips, because I have We are in the age of information, and we are living in a time and place where we have so much available to us.
Speaker 2: Why would we sit here and take that for granted. We gotta be moving.
Speaker 1: We got to make advantaging out of this, take advantage of it for sure.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, man.
Speaker 7: I talked to a Filipino guy a couple of years ago that I was working for. I'm a residential plumber. I go to his house. He lives in a brand new house, it's like a few years old, and he's got kids and they're in their teens, and he's like, these kids don't even know. I grew up on a dirt floor. Yeah, no indoor plumbing. I grew up in a dirt you know nothing. And and he's just like, I'm so thankful for all this, and you know what they did. Filipino people were the are the most as far as I've had. I have people from Ghana, all sorts of different parts of Africa. I got a lot of different clients, a lot of different uh spectrum of clients and cultures and Filipino people are so hospitable. It's so crazy. He's telling me about his life.
Speaker 4: Story is gently like just being you know.
Speaker 7: We get into conversation and he's he's feeding me before I leave, Like he's like, no.
Speaker 4: No, please, please have have a glass of wine.
Speaker 7: Have some of these They they eat fried?
Speaker 4: Uh what are those pork? Fried?
Speaker 7: Pork skin? What's that called fried pork skin? They dip it in little you know, sauces or whatever, and then.
Speaker 5: Stuff grosses me out.
Speaker 6: I just see someone sitting on a couch, you just eating a bag of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm like you delicious, It's delicious.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's the only Keto chip that I can eat. So anybody that's on those pork crimes.
Speaker 4: Are a park crimes. There you go.
Speaker 2: Are you doing?
Speaker 5: Are you doing keto?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been doing it for a little over a week.
Speaker 6: Oh right on, dude, I need to get back into it, man, I really do. I need to get back into it. Man, Do you feel better?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, you lose weight super fast too. Like, let's see, I've been doing it for maybe like a week and a half, and I think I'm down like nine pounds I checked today.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: No sugars, no carbs.
Speaker 3: Right, none of that, no, I mean, and if I do, it's very sparingly. Like my max on carbs is like no more than twenty carbs per day, which is barely nothing.
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 1: When is just meeting vegetables that paleo? Yes, I mean, okay, Well I went on that a few months because I had to drop like fifteen pounds. I had an event in Phoenix where I had to wear my tucks and that bitch didn't fit me anymore because it got a little heavier on the mid section. And I basically just cut out all carbs and fruits and I was just meating vegetables for every meal and I dropped like fifteen pounds in like six weeks.
Speaker 3: You can get super uh super fit off of doing those kind of diets for sure. And you know, and there's there's lazy keto what people what some people call it where you you know, you have like uh what are they called, like low carb tortillas and stuff like that. It's just filled with other additives that aren't necessarily sugar and flour and stuff like that. But yeah, if you want to do do it like really clean. Yeah, you're eating only meat in vegetables and that's about it. I mean, because you're you're changing your body's processing system from feeding off of carbs to feeding off of fat now, and you're and that's what makes you go into ketosis is whenever you don't have enough carbs to create the energy, then it starts coming after your fat stores.
Speaker 2: And and dude.
Speaker 3: Out of all the diets, it's the one that works for me every time, like usually, I mean, I'll lose thirty pounds in forty days easy.
Speaker 7: And what about the metallic taste that you get when you first really go into ketosis?
Speaker 4: Did you get the metallic taste in your bath?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've heard that too, and I didn't get it either.
Speaker 4: I didn't really get it.
Speaker 2: And I've seen you go into keto a couple of times.
Speaker 1: I've never seen you complain about a metallic taste, and I've never seen you catch the keto flu either.
Speaker 3: You shit, Oh dude, Honestly, it's the easiest diet there is because what you get to eat all of the fucking meat that you want, all of the vegetables that you want.
Speaker 2: You can have some berries too.
Speaker 3: You can have you know, blackberries, blueberries, you know, strawberries, raspberries, just a little handful of them, not like you can't sit there and need a whole case of them or whatever. But yeah, I mean I have, like you know, and I don't do it to the best of my ability. I still have the zero sugar creamer and the zero sugar drinks and stuff like that. So it's still it's not like the way I'm doing it is not like overly healthy by any means. It's kind of like I'm doing what I when I need to do to get by to beat my sugar. Just infatuation that I just can't get rid of. But but yeah, it's it's pretty good. I'm also doing like this cleanse too, like a like a like a full body detox, and so I'm just really trying to get healthy, starting working working out again because I started, dude, whenever we went to bro Grove, which was only two weeks ago, you know, like I felt so bad, like I was not like my body wasn't feeling good, my brain wasn't feeling good, like I was getting really tired, and I hate being like that, and I was like, you know what, fuck this, I'm just gonna go on an all out cleanse. I'm gonna go on a diet. I'm gonna start working out again. It's time to fucking just revamp this whole body. And yeah, dude, it's uh and it's fun, you know, like getting on the scale every morning and be like, oh, I lost another pound, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I just got I need to drop.
Speaker 1: I need to drop like another fifteen My armor is still a little tight, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: If anybody knows this. The metal doesn't given.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still want to drop another fifteen pounds and then bulk up muscle mass. But dude, I there's no way I have time to do this while the kids are out of school for the summer and they're up my ass NonStop. Like as soon as they go back to school, I'll be able to dedicate an hour or two every morning to like really working out the way I need to. I've been out of it for so long. I would like to try to get a couple of fights in this fall. My cardio is nowhere near ready at this particular point in time, but hopefully soon.
Speaker 2: I got to get it back. My Cardio is fucking horrible, dude. Breathing through that bitch sucks.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, yeah, it's terrible. It's not fun at all. But but look, I'm sure we can go on all night. We would love to be able to have you guys back on again at some point. You know, it's been a pleasure talking to you guys. If you would, could you tell our good cult members know where they can find you and everything that you do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, man, So first of all, thank you guys for having us on the show.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I applaud you guys with what you do, the platform you have, it's really something special, but it takes special people to make that special, man, So shout out to you guys. Man, go like follow everything that they have if you haven't done so already, but you can find our show, The Biblical hit Man. You can find us on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, x pretty much everything. You could also check us out on audio platforms as well, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker. You know, the five star review helps a lot, and also follow, So we genuinely ask that for anyone who wants to come across our content to just click all those bells and notifications and all that stuff. Thank you guys, man. I appreciate you guys a lot.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: I look up to you guys, you know, and I thank you guys for giving us the opportunity to come on here and just have awesome conversation.
Speaker 3: Of course, man, it was a great time talking with you guys, and it's always good to get an outside, you know, a different kind of perspective. Me and Jacob do a lot of shows together, so I don't know if we're out of this world in this world, if we're crazy, or if we're on some shit sometimes, but it's nice to be able to talk to like minded people who are really like interested in a lot of the same shit, you know. So yeah, we really appreciate you guys. And also shout out Taylor. He wasn't able to come, but you know, love that guy too, absolutely. But yeah, Jacob, give your send off, sir.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, for any of the good cult members listening that would get like to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver bullion in the best place to start be to go to Cocsilver dot com links in the description below. When you fill out your information on Homeboy Wayne Clark. He is a homie of the highest regard. I might add, He's gonna get you situated and all of your things and your stuff. If you want to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, I'm telling you now is the best time to start. Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce. Silver is a little over thirty five dollars an ounce. It's still affordable. Your average Joe Blow can get his hands on one of these gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Troy ounces of solver. Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Saying that you need to put your entire retirement nest egg into this. What I am saying is that a diverse portfolio is a happy portfolio, and any financial advisor will tell you that it needs at least need to have some sort of ability to have some bullion in your portfolio. Telling you now is the time to buy. It's never going to go down in value. It's only going to go up, especially with the way that the crypto world is working right now. XRP and what's the other one, XLM. I think it's called YEP. They're both being backed by silver and gold. The conversation's happening more and more every day before it's skyrockets. You want to get your own again the links Cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 2: It is in the show notes below.
Speaker 1: But another way that you could support the channel, support the show and help us grow this dream of ours would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of lice, suscribes, comment sleep, postly, review shares with difference of family shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential court.
Speaker 2: Members, actorist.
Speaker 1: You finally, as and gentlemen, why you're ready to go check out metamisteries down there to the show and get them the same five star reviews and the positivity and the comments. Come check out the CA tonight and come join each of us for our individual.
Speaker 2: Patrons every Wednesday night at night Central.
Speaker 1: And while you're in the liking and sharing in subscribing mood, come check out our homeboys at the Biblical hit Man and getting the same lever respecting the positivity in the comments and the subscribes and the follows he wait.
Speaker 2: Thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And we'll also have y'all's link down in the show notes below. Anybody wants to be able to go and check out the Biblical hit Man, that link will be down on the show notes hyperlink. You ain't even got to search for it, just click the damn link and you'll be there. Also, I wanted to remind everybody if you wanted to stay tuned and listen to our our hour and ten minutes that we were up on the stage at bro Grove, that's gonna be coming immediately after the song. Okay, so it's gonna just skip through the song. It's gonna play right through to the bro Grove situation. And it was a great conversation.
Speaker 2: But yeah, with all of that being said, this was another.
Speaker 3: Beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 15: All Right, we're getting back into it. We are getting back into it. Glad you guys are still here. I'm gonna shout out one more sponsor before we enter the next portal.
Speaker 2: We have tallow Bomb from Van Man.
Speaker 15: Tallow is the moisturizer there is the oil in our skin shares many of the same fatty acids with tallow, making it nearly impossible to beat. When you feel how soft and smooth your skin is after just one use, you will never go back.
Speaker 9: Not much needed each use.
Speaker 2: There are no filters.
Speaker 15: Tallow is much more than just a moisturizer, though it can replace lotion, night cream, wrinkle cream, neosporn, diaper bomb, and more powerful enough to heald the skin yet safe enough to spread on your toast. The fight against big toothpaste just got a little more serious. I looked up this next word for these guys so I could say it properly. Unleash the power of hydroxy appetite via powdered bone from grass fed cattle, loaded with virtually I lost my spot, loaded with virtually all the minerals and nutrients needed to construct bone tissue, and of course remineralized teeth, most sls glycerine foaming agents totally edible, as we aim for all of our Vanman Company products, especially those used.
Speaker 2: In your mouth.
Speaker 15: All right, people, we have the cult of conspiracy Conspiracy Roundtable coming to you now give him around the clause.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we.
Speaker 3: Are getting into so much alien talk, so many different perspectives on how people view aliens, like are they interdimensional?
Speaker 2: Are they physical? Are they demonic? Are they angelic? That's why we're gonna have everybody up here today. The list goes on and on.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many of you believe. First off, let's just get a show of hands from the crowd here. How many of you believe in some form of what we might call aliens or extraterrestrial Show of hands, whether they be of, angelic, interdimensional, whatever, you believe there's something out there that we can't explain.
Speaker 2: Show of hands, all right, Fuck yeah, we're in good company here. Now.
Speaker 1: What we have discovered is if you get five people together that believe in these.
Speaker 2: Things, you will get five different opinions.
Speaker 1: Like Jonathan said, some believe they're angels and demons, some believe they're interdimensional, some believe they're interplanetary, some believe they're time traveling humans. So that's what we're gonna do here today, we have a list of creators. We're gonna bring them all up and ask them individually to go through what they believe. Specifically, we're gonna have some back and forth, We're gonna have some laughs, gonna have some knowledge sharing.
Speaker 2: All righty for this, let's go. All right, who's guest number one?
Speaker 1: All right, so we're gonna go four at a time. First, up, I need my boy, don't he also coming to the stage. Give it that for duc Justin Brown?
Speaker 2: Go Also, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna need my boy from Paranoid America and bring your ass come home. And also, last, but certainly not least, Austin Picard of the Underclass podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go, gentlemen, gentlemen welcome.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, I see the resemblance. Yeah, looking a lot of like shit. You're right, come on, old Thomas. Ah right, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: So, as you heard, we're gonna go one by one, give us a breakdown of what you believe as far as aliens are concerned. And when we mean aliens the colloquial term thereof what do you personally, Doc Brown take aliens to be Yah.
Speaker 13: Well, I think Timothy Albarino said it really well, and it kind of stuck with me. He was like, we get too hung up on burbage. But if you break thew away the verbage and look at the characteristics, they all rhyme God. And so if you look at compared to mythology, other mythos and stories throughout the world, they all rhyme.
Speaker 4: So there has to be something to this.
Speaker 13: And you know the Native Americans said, the star people came down, and what they do. They took the women they were cannibals, taught them forbidden knowledge. You go down to South America, Quatsi Kettle and Verkoca, both of them come on a snake boat ye without paddles, and taught them this forbidden knowledge. I mean, you go to Israel, you got the sons of God came down bre with the daughters of men created and flm giants told them this.
Speaker 4: So I mean, you have all these stories that just rhyme.
Speaker 13: So I think in the biblical perspective we get that in the Book of Enoch and Genesis six they came down. They were not of this world textbook, so that is textbook definition alien.
Speaker 4: They're not from here.
Speaker 3: So all the same thing, just different flavor. Different perspective of how you look at it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't believe they're from some tenths playing it on down the road. Now they're here amongst us.
Speaker 9: Now fail Okay, yes, And that's.
Speaker 2: The other thing, y'all.
Speaker 1: There is no wrong answers here because no one is any more right or wrong than anyone else on the panel. And that's why we wanted to get this collective for anybody who doesn't know the cult of conspiracy.
Speaker 4: We do this.
Speaker 1: We like to get all ideas, all types of knowledge based. Yeah, we debate, we might disagree on some things, but if there was ever a to have these conversations and debates, it's on a podcast and it's for that knowledge to be shared with the world.
Speaker 2: Would you all agree? Well? And it's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's interesting to have different people come on and talk about their perspective as maybe some of their experiences. We've also done a lot of alien shows here lately. There's been a bunch of people in the comments that are like, fox sake, can we stop with the aliens?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 3: It were like, no, it's too awesome. Plus we were kind of, you know, trying to prepare for this show, but we learned a lot. I mean, and everybody that's had an experience, it's not it's not one flavor, you know, and you know you talk to We've had Karen Wilkinson on. Holy shit, she's talking about how she was abducted while she was sleeping, and she was taken and she.
Speaker 1: Was impregnated by them, then had her baby ripped from her many times.
Speaker 2: As you've heard of her. Correct the real same, bro.
Speaker 1: I highly recommend you get her on at your show. Oh my god, the interview. This woman has been so traumatized.
Speaker 3: And Karen Wilkinson, she wrote a book called Stolen Seed, Evil Harvest. Yeah, and it's in my opinion that sounds a little bit more interdimensional, which I don't know. I mean personally, that's my personal belief that it has to be interdimensional. I don't believe in NASA personally. I think it's all fake and gay. I think that there's no such thing. I think there's no such thing as outer planets. I think it's all right here. This is some kind of dream, This has some kind of matrix. It's an illusion.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: The Hindu is called it the maya. It stands for illusion. All of this shit is an illusion. Like you're dreaming right now and one day, whenever you die, you're gonna wake up.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's my own personal sauce.
Speaker 11: I completely agree, man, I honestly think that that.
Speaker 16: I do think that there's a level of the extraterrestrial alien agenda that's very much a SCIO, right, And I think that essentially you can trace this all the way back to the War of the World's podcast or well not podcast radio show lot right, right, that was financed by none other than the Rockefellers, right, the Rockefeller Foundation, which financed that an entire which basically that inevitably became like this sort of you know, psychological Yes, they were manipulating the individuals who were clearly the masses who were reacting to this.
Speaker 2: You had people who were like.
Speaker 16: You know, they were just like farmers, right, local farmers, and they just panicked because they picked up in the middle of the radio broadcast and thought Mars was attacking and actually invading at this moment, and they would they showed up at like, you know, the the local government building essentially like with all of their belongings, Oh shit, my bad dog, and basically just you know, they were in a moment of crisis. It was a manufactured crisis. And then they studied this phenomenon, right, and that was what the entire ordeal was. You know, it's essentially manufactured for this purpose, right, psychological operations, and to essentially like monitor the reaction, engage the populace and see how much this could potentially leave like maybe even a new age ideological system of control.
Speaker 2: As you gotta think of where the information was coming from. Like, think about this.
Speaker 1: In the nineteen sixties, Walter Krome Kite was a fucking word as far as the news goes, most trusted man, the most trusted man until he personally spoke about his opinion on the Vietnam War. Right, there was one cast, one news that he let out where he actually interjected Walter's opinion on the matter. From that day forward, every news anchor decided to give their own two cents rather than continue with the project mocking Jay and reading the fucking script. Right, then we started getting into this political cycle CNN versus Fox versus MSNBC.
Speaker 2: It's all being paid for by the two wings of the same shit bird.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 2: But to your point, when War of the World's radio brought.
Speaker 1: Why would the people ever question what their radio fold them. The radio would never lie to them, right, the same way that why would the evening news anker ever.
Speaker 2: Lie to them? Cut two, we got Roswell. Cut two. We have the Rendersham Forest in England. Right, we have the issue in Brazil. We just did a show vaa Gena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wild shit, and more and more of these alien craft, ets, interdimensional whatever, all started becoming more and more prevalent the second we dropped nukes on each other.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty interesting too.
Speaker 3: To add in, I don't think that a lot of people talk about this, but Roswell happened in forty seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jack Parson's created JPL.
Speaker 16: And forty four while he's jerking off on tablets in the desert with l Ron Hubbard.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what I'm saying. So this guy is the father of modern rock. Yeah, donut. Well help me out here, brother, What do you believe as far as the alien COmON is concerned.
Speaker 9: I believe my cousin is a legal alien. I think my dad too.
Speaker 18: Maybe Okay, but the word alien is a leen so it goes into different terminologies. The idea of when you're talking about Aleister Crowley. The whole idea of a egg headed alien of LOM that is coming from these you know, portals, but portals, it's it's funny, it's weird, but this is where they come. They see these entities and this has gone mainstream where we see this great headed alien. Now, I know there's a lot of other things that they could be robots or you know whatever. We're coming up on National UFO Day in a couple of days, on the twenty fourth, which is also a Knights Templar Day. It's part of John the Baptist Day, and today is the Summer Solstice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's some seconds.
Speaker 9: It's a prime day for these portal rituals to go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: I'm happy that you brought up Alistair Crawley's LOM looks very much like a gray alien. Recently, we just had on Tim Constantine from the sixth Censury podcast and he got into some of the pictures and videos of Stephen Grier's close Encounters of the Fifth Kind. Dude, there is some kind of alien energy whatever popped up whenever they're out there doing the rituals in the desert, which don't get me wrong, Like I'm all four, I love that kind of shit. But whenever you got Lom look alike presenting yourself, whenever you're doing these rituals, it makes me wonder, like, what are we really talking about when we're talking about aliens? And I think that it's probably more than likely that it's. It has to be energetic and interdimensional, it has to be somewhat summoned. Even I don't know, dude, it's but that's the thing. Like you hear about Roswell Andder there was crafts, and then you hear about bo Genia there was crafts.
Speaker 2: You hear about, uh, what was the other one? You just brought up Randall sham Forrest.
Speaker 1: But that's interesting in and of itself because there was three eyewitnesses. One says there was absolutely a craft, one says there was lights in the sky, and one says there was plasmoids.
Speaker 2: All three of them were witnessing the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Two of them were next to each other somehow seeing and getting completely different experiences. Now, some will say that that means it was clearly a hoax. Others will say that it is a perspective issue.
Speaker 16: What do you think about Stephen Greer being entirely compromised, paid by the Rockefellers, essentially connected to the Clinton's the raw Child.
Speaker 2: So I see him the same way.
Speaker 1: Whatnot I put Greer in a weird separate category unto himself.
Speaker 2: Now you look at like David Grush.
Speaker 1: Understand everything that David Grush has said has been blessed and approved by the DoD. The Pentagon said, read this paper on the microphone. He himself has said, I have no idea. I was told X y Z what are we talking about here?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: That is, that's not even a soft launch, that's complete misinformation in missurrection. Now, does that mean that we shouldn't take at least a kernel of truth that he is saying in some way, shape or form. Now, is it possible that we have aircraft that are based off of flying craft from some other type of entity out there? I believe there's a greater than zero percent chance of that, Yes, But I'm also of the belief that while we do have interdimensional beings, I also believe outside of that, we also have angelic and demonic forces.
Speaker 18: I think they're creating a new religion since the lockdowns, because what happened?
Speaker 9: Was storm Area fifty one took place?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bro.
Speaker 9: Zuckerberg.
Speaker 18: Facebook events to go storm area five to one, And the five to one is the may Day Illuminati number.
Speaker 9: May first, it's the May Day call.
Speaker 18: And then when everybody's at home freaking out, they're pushing and micro dosing, right, And when you microdose all the time, it is a way to reset the autonomic nervous system in our bodies, which is the way to have a new belief system. Because there's brainwashing and there's imprinting, which are two different things. MK Ultra failed in a lot of ways because brainwashing could be shaken off if you have a strong belief system, if you're religious or something like that, that could get shaken off. But the imprinting is different. And that's why at you know, comedy shows or whatever I want to say, comedy shows, when we see words used that are very emotional and impactful, like black lives matter, right, that's a very emotional word. When different words are used, it is triggering the nervous system. So it's not mind control, it's actually your entire body being controlled.
Speaker 9: It it's in that you can't really shake that, but you can shake.
Speaker 18: It in a sense that the Shamans were doing back in the day with different like hallucinogens, and then you know, you bring them down into the grove, the bro grove, and then you know, show them some crazy eyes, white shut stuff, and then you see the world differently. And I believe that is what has happened with the You got the freaking government telling us that aliens exist while everybody's microdosing and communicating with an alien. I an AI, Right, So I think that's what I think, But I don't know, I'm crazy.
Speaker 16: What do you think about sort of kind of what seems to be like manufacturing and sort of like reinforcing this inverted moral landscape by already manufacturing this new age ideological system of control in this sort of alien agenda, right that replaces God, replaces the spiritual manifestation.
Speaker 2: Of reality itself.
Speaker 16: You no longer believe in the right, like I said, you subscribe to the inverted moral landscape. Right, You no longer have this sort of just fundamental understanding you know, of moral ethics and these these very what I believe to be crucial moral values that I think all of us should identify and attempt to reality in every single way, are willing to have these conversations.
Speaker 2: And man at all costs, you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't like there's a difference between searching for the truth and searching for your confirmation bias. Absolutely, and that is a deep rabbit hole that not a lot of people like to look into because it's a mirrored reflection.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're looking at aliens or people communicating with these other.
Speaker 3: Beings through a specific lens. I'm not gonna say that it's going to be wrong.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's difficult because it can be skewed. And so whenever you're looking.
Speaker 3: At aliens, let's just say you're looking at it through a religious perspective, most of the time you're gonna think maybe demonic. Now, I know I'm not saying everybody's thinking that way. Jacob thinks that there are there are aliens, there are angels, there are demons, three separate things, all happening separately.
Speaker 1: The guy that I worship possibly is big enough to create a universe where all of those things are happening at the same time.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at.
Speaker 9: Would shadow people be considered an alien?
Speaker 2: No, I believe the shadow people are more along the line of the demonic side.
Speaker 13: Well, I was I saying with that that catch all phrase of alien, it means not of this world, So technically they are not of this world. So you could mortgage board throw them in that catch all pile.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: The people get caught down verbiage. Any How, you talked about these these microdosings. To me, I just see that as preconditionings. It's the frog and the boiling water. You slowly turn up the heat and expose them to it, because if you just crank it up to ten, they're gonna jump out. So you're gonna slowly turn it up. Precondition the people make them think it is their thought belief, and then they're gonna be more prone to grab and take to it. And that's something I mean, I think we all do with our with our shows. You know, we tell our version of the truth, but we're not like this is how it is. It's like, look at this, this and this could this be this? He decided for yourself, because that's the only way you're gonna believe it is if you think it's your idea. Point the way, leave the bread crun trails, let people go on the hero's journey and figure it out for themselves.
Speaker 2: Thomas way In on this brother, where are you at with this whole conversation? I've got a slightly new take. I think. I don't know if you guys have heard of Frasier.
Speaker 19: He's a guy that wrote The Golden Bough, and he basically breaks down all these different cultural motifs that are present across the world, cross time periods, everything. I think that there's a sexual component to aliens, the.
Speaker 1: Golden bow or bowl, the golden bow as in, I'm I don't know what are we talking like Intestine? Two are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Like the dumpling? I don't know both the bow it's basically a branch and a bow of a tree. I'm with you, a bo tree.
Speaker 19: The summary to kind of summarize it is that there was the matriarchy and the patriarchy. I'm not talking like woke, you know, like left right kind of matriarch of patriarchy. Old school matriarchy meant that you had to have an outside challenger from a foreign land. My favorite version of this is Robin Hood, Right, Robinhood has to come from Sherwood forest. He has to infiltrate the kingdom. He has to prove merit by winning an archery contest. He has to show up incognito because if anyone knows that he's there, he's gonna run shop on the archery contest. He's gonna take maid Marion, so that the whole thing is to keep him out of this contest. That's why he's got to sneak in. That was matriarchy, and it meant that the power of a kingdom was passed down through whoever earned the hand of the maiden. Hence the matriarchy angle. It's not about women running the world. It's about the female line of a family getting to decide who runs the kingdom versus the patriarchy, and the patriarchy is just nepotism. It's like I run the country, my son was born, and my son's gonna run the country. They don't have to prove merit, they don't have to go through any kind of tests and tribulations. They just got to be related to the guy that had the power, which is kind of.
Speaker 2: Like and funny.
Speaker 19: You brought up Walter Crumke, who's the voice of Bohemian Grove. When they do the cremation of care and it's like, oh, go, that's Walter Cronkite doing that voice and all those recordings. The whole premise of Bohemian Grove, the actual Bohemian Grove, is to perpetuate the patriarchy. And again this is not like a woke left version the patriarchy, meaning that they're there to promote nepotism. They want to make sure that the world continues operating, that I can pass everything down to my offspring, regardless on if they're like Geoffrey from Game of Thrones, like the worst person possible, they still get to pass that down versus someone that has to come from the outside world.
Speaker 2: They had and one of the reasons why.
Speaker 19: The matriarchy was originally put in place is because there were so many damn inbred elites. Know they kept like feeding from the same pool, so you wanted to have an outsider come in prove merit by winning some kind of competition. And then essentially the Golden Bough means that Robin Hood at the end kills the king in order to take the hand of the princess and then he becomes the king. This is the most ogstow if you go back. It's like the most repeating motif. I think this is Aliens. And I want to mention that that lom is, according to Alistair Crowley, was a penis head like the shape of his head was to represent sexual magic.
Speaker 2: I mean that was kind of Crowley's thing with sexual magic.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 19: So I think that the alien, aside from the obvious government psyop part, and aside from like maybe some supernatural aspect, that the story of all these aliens, there's the mothership. There always got some kind of sexual probing that's going on. Even my favorite alien movie, Fire in the Sky, the guy puts gets put into like a spacewomb and he has to be borne out of the spacewomb. I think that the entire story of Aliens, as we're told is basically matriarchy.
Speaker 2: But it's it's defeating it.
Speaker 19: It's making sure the government aka patriarchy is always winning over the matriarchy.
Speaker 2: And that's what bohemian growth, not Brohemian grove, but Bohemian grove is all about. It's what the alien.
Speaker 19: Syops all about. It's what so many of these different main secret societies is about. Preserving nepotism and eliminating meritocracy.
Speaker 1: So with all that being said, you're not saying that the quote unquote alien ets whatever are from outside of Earth. You're saying that it is an internal psiot to have the patriarchy fight.
Speaker 2: Against the matriarch.
Speaker 19: It could be either, because technically an outside alien coming to the earth is like the ultimate Golden Bough. It's the ultimate Robin Hood came from the ultimate Sherwood Forest, and he's coming in to like, you know, take over the kingdom. And obviously, as a human, I don't want that to happen, but it's just a perpetuating that's much larger.
Speaker 4: Like legend the Seed War.
Speaker 2: You blow my fucking mine right now, by the way, Shit, No Fraser. Golden Bough.
Speaker 19: That was Stanley Kubrick's number one inspiration for pretty much every story he ever wrote.
Speaker 2: Come On, he credited to the Golden Bough.
Speaker 19: And there's a there's a seven hundred page version which is the Abridge, and then there's an unabridged which is like twenty books. And one of the stories is that he would go to the execs of these movie companies that he was working with, and he would give him this huge pile of books and they would be like Stanley, I, I got a meeting after this. I don't have time to read, you know, mythology. And one of the most famous quotes is he said, this is not mythology, this is your life. And he took that so much the heart. You can read his version in fact, on a separate tangent. One of the movies he was supposed to direct was AI, the one that Stephen Spielberg ended up taking over.
Speaker 2: I think that that was again like.
Speaker 19: A version of Bohemian Grove attacking like real information, because he completely inverted what AI was supposed to be about. The original AI, written by Stanley Kubrick, was entirely about the Golden Bough and literal alchemical homunculi.
Speaker 2: Like in his.
Speaker 19: Original story Scripts, he's writing about alchemical scripts and how to create a homunculus.
Speaker 2: That's what the movie is supposed to be about. So I think it's all combined, like.
Speaker 19: Aliens is the ultimate version of this Golden Bough story, and the fact that it's constantly humans fighting aliens and humans stealing their technology. It's a it's a suppression of meritocracy. It gets a little deep deeper than that, but we're like we're doing a podcast.
Speaker 3: Shout out to one on one always talking in the homuncula dude, that.
Speaker 16: We might add alchemy, don't you don't Don't you think the archetypal nature of like the story that you just told, that's been retold so many times right over the course of history is potentially maybe like a means of manifesting this reality to where we embrace, we fundamentally embrace this sort of new age esoteric, occult systematic ideology that you know inevitably ushers in the aon of Horus or the I.
Speaker 19: Think that's the version of it, but I think ultimately it's the the actual Bohemian grove that's running this because even the cremation of Care, the entire point of cremation of care is that someone from the outside world is trying to penetrate, rate, uh, their their organization, and that they cremate, they cremate care.
Speaker 2: That is the outsider that's gonna come.
Speaker 19: And take the golden bough and take all these people out of power, and they they symbolically stop that person and set them on fire and sacrifice them in order to make sure that like meritocracy dies and nepotism lives.
Speaker 1: That's the entire point of the booming rope, to both the y'all's points. As a matter of fact, I think that they the overarching day. Maybe it's bro he Bo Bo Hero. Maybe it's the Club of Rome, right. Maybe it's the Rothchild's name, your overarching puppeteers of the Big bad Guy.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: The only reason we know any of these names is because they are somebody's bitch. They answer to somebody. The only reason we know the name Rothchild is because they are paying their dues to somebody.
Speaker 2: Higher that we've never heard of.
Speaker 1: Right now, there's an argument that could be made for the Tavistock Institute to your point about how and why the culture not just of America and of the Western world, but of the entire world has gone so far off and away from tradition. Now, in some ways that was needed, right, In some ways we did need to modernize our culture. But in other ways we've gone so far off the beaten path that we don't even know which way is up anymore.
Speaker 4: And that was all.
Speaker 2: Completely by design. I think there are further that means. But also one tentacle of the hydra.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, well, and speaking of that too, you had mentioned something that we talked about a lot on our show, and when you get it, I mean, there's good reason not to trust it.
Speaker 2: I totally get it. But what's interesting is is just the the initials.
Speaker 3: So you think about like God, for example, says that he is the alpha and the omega, right, so the beginning and the end. If you look at the a lot of the old ways that people would look at the like the ancient number systems, they would say that one would be the first number. Zero doesn't exist, it's not even a real number. It's essentially just a placeholder, right, and nine would be the largest number on the number system, A being one, I being nine, alpha and the omega. In that sense, could we be looking at a new God that's being birthed through artificial intelligence or.
Speaker 1: Mine cannot operate in any way, shape or form as fast as these quantum computers are able to calculate. Shit, we are looking at right now the birth of what very well could be our destruction five ten years from now.
Speaker 3: Maybe terminator trot tailors bro oh dude, and there's people that are Legitlary, there was just a story a couple of weeks ago about how this kid killed him himself because.
Speaker 2: His AI told him to so that he can go join her in the afterlife. Y'all heard about this shit, just any It was Amelia Clark, don't do that, all right.
Speaker 1: Her last transmission was, come to me, my king, this kid off himself. Now, the parents were trying to sue the AI company for enabling their son to commit suicide. The AI company is saying, well, what doesn't AI have First Amendment rights freedom of speech? And the Governor's like, no, the fuck you don't. You're a computer, you're not a human. You don't have rights like that. But that is realistically, that was one vote away from being the jurisprudence, the legal precedent to where AI could say whatever the fuck it wants, make humans do whatever the fuck it wants, and to just never have any kind of retribution.
Speaker 3: To be fair, anybody that's ever had like a legit conversation with jet chat GBT, I don't know if that's just an algorithm on some real shit, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, like, I spent some time a lot of research.
Speaker 19: The scary thing about Chad GBT in particular is that a lot of people in this world do not have the luxury of a of a soiree of yes men.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't have ns surrounding them.
Speaker 19: Chat GBT gets to be your personal yes man, which is an interesting it'll stroke your ego in a way that you might not have anyone else in your life that is like, oh my god, you're so right. You're such a brilliant person. Like if you start asking chat GBT what your IQ is, it's always just like, oh, you're one hundred and eighty plus, you know it kind of like fee and there's a there's a I can't remember the exact name of it, but but for the longest time on Instagram, on social media, they'd push this like campanion AI app that would be like your AI girlfriend and uh down.
Speaker 2: A tangent on this.
Speaker 19: But essentially they found out that in Italy they were supposed to make sure that there weren't like twelve year old signing up from the service, and they didn't check a box and they had to completely revert everything because of some Italian court. So they basically nuked everybody's like AI girlfriends someone that have been like I guess courting their AI girlfriend for like a few years. About what happens is that these these guys are are so used to just not having connection to anyone else in the outside worlds, they finally found this one outlet. They all wake up the next morning and their girlfriend doesn't remember them, doesn't like care about them anymore.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine the sense of c on revolt totally?
Speaker 19: But it's like, yes, the ultimate version of an Intel revolt when like even their fabricated girlfriend that was programmed to like them, that they paid money for them to like them, wakes up the next morning and it's like, we're just friends, We're not actually a thing anymore.
Speaker 2: Paying for a hooker and she turning you down. He found the BBD Well, yeah, it's like you've.
Speaker 19: Been like pumped like thousands of dollars into this hooker and then one day she's just like, no, we've just been friends. None of that that sheslates you, which is which is wild because when we talk about that one dude that off themselves over Calisi, there's probably like hundreds of untold people across the world that off themselves because of a legal issue that Italy passed on this corporation that just like clicked a delete button and it caused an incredible amount of people's real lives to be shattered. And I think it's just wild that that's that happened in twenty twenty four. Living a wild time, John, and you used.
Speaker 3: To be able to like just have in depth conversations with your neighbor or your barber or whatever. You would do just a regular conversation. Now everybody's having that with their AI, and I honestly think it's just a data collection more than anything else. Yeah, and with how intimate some people are getting, not even necessarily sexually, but just I mean, you're telling an algorithm aspects of your life that you wouldn't tell your wife or your husband or your you know, your parents or anything like that. And essentially it's it's kind of like like Ashley Madison on some real shit, Like eventually that data is gonna get leaked, I think, and they're gonna use it as blackmail. And that's probably how the social credit system gets started. Oh man, that's third eye all the way open right there, starting out there.
Speaker 18: The next is going to be the environment, so it's already studied. For example, the whole world was locked down. Every single government approved shook hands said yeah, let's lock everybody down, send them to the room. They had chat GPT that was all just running data. And then they open up the world. They give us chat.
Speaker 9: GPT right after the lockdowns, and then.
Speaker 18: War right on two two two at two two two Ukraine on Pluto's return of America. These are all astrological alignments since the summer soe. And what's happening now, I even think with free speech in the sense on Twitter right that is all data collecting. We're hearing about Pallanteer and all these different companies of Silicon Valley, which is the military arm of America and probably around the world as well.
Speaker 9: And what's going to happen?
Speaker 18: I think prediction not really a prediction, but just reading about the new orb where you got to scan your eyeball you'll get forty two dollars, which is like the code of life or something. Yeah, and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Elon now has forty two rockets after his thirty three rockets. But I think what's going to happen is I thought it was going to be a cyber attack because of the World Economic Forum saying that's the next pandemic would be a cyber attack. But I'm starting to think after reading the Time magazine article on this orb where you scan your eyeball, this is the digital passport where you and so in the future, how are they going to hide Gillian dialect this So everybody it's like, yeah, let's go sign up for this.
Speaker 9: And we're seeing it happen now.
Speaker 18: With the flood of AI robots, where you're not going to know the difference between reality and fiction on the Internet in the next six months.
Speaker 9: And this is just what they were saying. So I think that is going to be the cyber attack. It's like, we're not going to know the difference between reality and no.
Speaker 3: I think literally, I mean, if you just look at the things, if you just look at the numbers of how many.
Speaker 2: People fell for.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's talking right now, you just look at the numbers of how many people actually got the you know, maybe they were coerced into getting the vaccine, maybe they just wanted to get it to you know, protect Grandma or whatever. Eighty one percent of Americans got at least one vaccine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eighty one percent be fair. Some people got free donuts out of that deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, right, I mean, and so yeah, I don't know, dude, it could really go anywhere. It's not gonna take a whole lot to convince people that there is some kind.
Speaker 1: Of alien, whatever invasionsion, whatever exposure, whatever the case. All right, gentlemen, we do have to cycle to the next group. But real quick, shameless plug each of your pods. Let's get this thing going. Here, A rising tide raises all ships. Tell the people where they can find you. I'll go first, Paranoid American dot com. I've been doing this since twenty twelve. I was a Disney animator for ten years.
Speaker 19: I decided to take what I was learning in the Belly of the Beast and do it to promote MK Ultra and alien and Golden Bought stuff. So if you search for Paranoid American on any platform, you should be able to find me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 11: All right, Oh yeah, buddy, all right man, I'm Austin Piccard.
Speaker 16: I do the Underclass podcast, right and just for like a reference point to what I typically cover. I mean, I kind of I'm all over the spectrum, but I will say lately, I just came off. Essentially, I'm climbing back out of the rabbit I descended down in terms of the Atlanta child murders and Wayne Williams, and I had no understanding or write or preconceived ideas of what I should expect.
Speaker 2: Going into this.
Speaker 16: And man, talk about an extraordinary story. But but still I'm always very much, you know, attempting to prioritize. Basically all I'm witnessing, right is the is the attempted targeting and and really of the most vulnerable among us, right, who I believe, like clearly have no ability to defend themselves and and and don't really even have individuals, you know, behind them, right, any sort of like just sort of you know, if if you're considering like a group of people who could potentially protect them, right, they have no actual protectors. And and if I'm going to spend my time deeping, you know, diving deep into anything, it will potentially be to of course, like prop up these unfortunate track stories of right, some of the most sinister scandals in American history.
Speaker 11: And I mean just in in general and in America, I mean in history in general.
Speaker 16: Right, Yeah, So I just like personally, you guys, if if if you do want to support me at all, you can go to my Patreon. Obviously, I have a show called Whatever This Is with Brad Binkley who's here by the way, and Sam Tripley, who two of my favorite people on the in the world. And yeah, I think that when you live by the law of abundance, right, and you believe that there are plenty of seats at the table, you have to be willing to just kind.
Speaker 11: Of put in the effort and objectively pursue that and work for for that seat.
Speaker 16: And I think, man, honestly, this guy's the limit, right what we could accomplish, and that's why this is such a beautiful event, right, So I appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you brother.
Speaker 9: Yo yo yo yo. It's no night. I'll talk about the Illuminati. All your Illuminati news. You can find me at Doe and Donut hood Hood.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Prometheus Limbs podcast. Guys, anywhere you consume content, you can find us there at Prometheus lynnspodcast dot com. I try to say we use the allegory of the Prometheus Lins to take a second look at everything, everything deserves a second look and join us on the hero's journey man. Each week we try to go into the unknown. We face the dragon, we slay that thing, we rescue the damse when we try to hold up treasure along the way and pass that boon to.
Speaker 5: The rest of the world.
Speaker 4: Man spread the fire.
Speaker 9: Let's go baby.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you gentlemen so much. Next up we have the.
Speaker 1: Biblical hit men and our homie Pratt come on to the stage.
Speaker 2: Everybody give them around the clause Let's go.
Speaker 9: Aheah, thanks v.
Speaker 1: So as we talk about aliens, somehow the conversation, especially these days, does drift over into AI and disinformation. Weirdly enough, you can't separate the two anymore. I don't know what to make of it, except that I think they're connected.
Speaker 2: I honestly do.
Speaker 3: I don't know, one way or another, they have to be. Well, let's get these guys take on it. First of all, Brad, we have had you on the show before.
Speaker 2: Brother. Let's say, and you are the Awakened thirty three podcasts? All right, just the Awakened podcast. Yeah, slap that thirty three.
Speaker 17: But yeah, I talk about the thirty third parallel and plasma portals, which I'll get into a little bit today, hopefully, hope answer some questions about some of the stuff I've heard talk about today, plasmoids and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So awesome.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Now, Biblical hitman, this is my first time actually meeting you, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Give us a quick rundown. Yo yo yo, yo, yo yo.
Speaker 4: Let's go, all right, who loves Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: Raise your hand?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: All right, all right, that's uh, that's just everybody says retard on this.
Speaker 2: I'm Stephen and we are the Biblical School.
Speaker 6: Check us out on Instagram, YouTube, everywhere you consume podcasts pretty much. But it's me Jesse Taylor and uh yeah, we got a guy with tattoos.
Speaker 5: On his face.
Speaker 4: What's this loud, buzzing noise? It's hurting my ears?
Speaker 2: I don't know, honestly.
Speaker 4: Is it hurts though.
Speaker 2: From too much gun fine? Are you kidding me? Yeah? At this point, gunfire sounds like bubble wrap to me, Like, no, I don't hear shit.
Speaker 11: That's that's part of the programming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, top out of nowhere? Where did he come from?
Speaker 13: Hell?
Speaker 1: All right, so let's go. Let's start down here. What is your personal take on aliens?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: Even though you three are on the same podcast, I have a feeling that you three might have a difference of opinions on what they are, where they come from.
Speaker 2: Maybe the same thing. Maybe it's an echo chamber.
Speaker 7: Doubt it.
Speaker 2: Let's go all right?
Speaker 10: Well, uh, personally, I mean, I just want to say Jesus Christ is king.
Speaker 2: But second of a.
Speaker 10: Second of all, I believe that aliens are basically it's a multifaceted thing. It's also fallen angels. It could be demons, it kept to be, thank you. It could be also it could be cryptids, a conundrum of things, you know, it could be bigfoot. Some people would think it would be you know, other things. But ultimately I think it's fallen angels and demons predominantly.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, fair enough, And we've heard that that theory proposed by many a source.
Speaker 2: You are not alone in that at all, Brother Jesse, what is your two cents? Brother?
Speaker 7: You know what I think my alien the aliens were my grandma. My grandma looked really weird and I really thought she was an alien.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that you are a quarter alien? No judgment, brother, killed nafelm ah no.
Speaker 7: But but on the real yeah, the alien perspective of the whole you know, twenty seventeen came about.
Speaker 4: We had the Navy disclose.
Speaker 7: The UFO, the uf the US Navy in twenty seventeen disclosed, Oh there's there's actually flying saucers, guys.
Speaker 2: Tic TACs and salt tax and.
Speaker 7: Was like, hey, what's up, guys. But at the end of the day, none of us know. But in reality, my grandmother is actually an alien. And I was I've been trying to tell people for years, guys.
Speaker 2: How she probed you? Has she probed me? I'm just curious, how would you know? You know, yeah, physical proof.
Speaker 4: That's actually a really good question.
Speaker 2: How would I know?
Speaker 7: All right, So, in reality, I'll be honest with you about the whole aliens stuff. I take the Tucker car Arlston route, Demons, yeah, Nephilim, right, the the Biblical route, hence the Biblical hitmen hashtag.
Speaker 4: So yeah, simple as that.
Speaker 7: And it's hard to explain, man, It's it's it's just I think these guys have been here for a very long time, since the beginning.
Speaker 2: Possibly.
Speaker 1: I mean, we see the etchings in the Babylonian stones, we see it on the sides of the pyramids. There's all kinds of things that can't be explained by looking at it through a normal lens.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you one.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent on yeah, baby boy, let's see boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, when we look at the beginning of civilization, especially like writing, and we all kind of, you know, go towards the Sumerian text, then we go to the Babylonian, then the Greeks and the Romans, then kind of all the empires, the kind of influenced humanity, right, So well, what influenced humanity?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: And you look at a lot of the mythologies, everything that is in a global narrative concept. I like to kind of wrap it around where, you know, what does the whole globe kind of consume that has a lot of connections to and a lot of connections to it kind of go towards like these mythologies and these divine beings, these ancient gods. You know, somewhere in humanity's history there was an interaction with something at a higher consciousness than us, right, And our perspective is wrapped around what we can understand, and I think we really can't understand these things. I think they're pretty sophisticated. They like to blip in and out whenever they like to. There's a military aspect to it, right, where we can kind of get into syops and things that have been deconstructed throughout history and and you know, revitalized through science, and who knows, maybe that stuff is true, but where did that come from?
Speaker 5: You know? Does that have a creator?
Speaker 1: And when we talk about pantheons of different gods, right, depending on which section of the world you're talking about. And I've heard this theorized before that what some might call aliens, we might call nephelum sky gods quote unquote, right, and that these were demons or demonic forces that were presenting themselves as toth raw.
Speaker 2: Thor in all these things.
Speaker 1: And while I don't necessarily disagree with that point, I also feel like just saying that is not necessarily a cop out, but it also completely detracts from thousands of years of culture and tradition for that region of the world. I'm not saying there's not a kernel of truth to that. I'm not I'm not saying I'm not saying, right, Taylor's.
Speaker 4: Got something to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yeah, I believe you are kind of correct on that.
Speaker 16: They do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like to basically portray as gods.
Speaker 10: That's why the Bible refers to them as you know, basically the little god Jees. There's many different gods and there's only one true god to Jesus Christ, you know, but Jesus.
Speaker 11: They basically portray anything you want them to be.
Speaker 10: That's why it's all throughout history you have different names, just recycled throughout history.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with saying that these were all demonically inspired forces, but I also don't think that every single one in question necessarily is. I mean, you look at any civilization, they have a son god. It didn't take demonic influence for the earliest man to worship the thing that made plants grow that the animals eat.
Speaker 2: They eat the plants and the animals. Obviously the sun gives life.
Speaker 1: You didn't need a demonic force for them, rightactly, to say that there is a god of the ocean or something that is a massive ocean and it gives life. You don't need demonic influence for some early form of mankind to worship that as a deity source. Now I'm not saying that there may not be also some demonic influence mixed in, But I feel like it's kind of a cop out to just throw it all under that one banner so quickly.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. Oh, yeah, both is correct.
Speaker 10: I think, you know, there's it's a multifaceted thing. You can't really put it into one spectrum. But I totally agree with your brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know what's interesting too with all the mystic religions, you know, cabalasm, you've got free Masonry, You've got the mystic schools, right, the Black nobility families that kind of understand uh, the Hermetic principles and the Hermitic laws and all these things. Right, it's very interesting, Well where did that come from?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 6: And my concept of where it kind of came from is interesting too when you get into Genesis too and you see what's going on in the Garden of Eden, it seems and you know, I've talked with Gary Wayne a little bit. Shout out to Gary Wayne, right, awesome guy, huge author.
Speaker 2: I mean, uh.
Speaker 20: Wayne, Yeah, I feel I feel bad for the guy that has to like read that book in the audio form, because, oh my gosh, that guy's got to be on out of roll.
Speaker 2: A little bomb or something.
Speaker 6: But yeah, anyways, there's this like mystic there's this mysticism, right, well, where does it come from? And it kind of I leaned towards, you know, getting into Genesis and seeing that there was a tree of knowledge of good and evil?
Speaker 2: Who knows what that was?
Speaker 5: Who knows? You know, there was a serpent.
Speaker 6: Involved, right, and there's like a lot of curiosity, right, and it was enough to deceive, right. So well, I mean I've been deceived. You, We've all been deceived, right, We've all been caught in a lie, same same kind of concept. But you have where there's this, uh, there's this talk of what was created in Genesis six, right, so you had like could be a separate race from what.
Speaker 5: Was established in Eden. And maybe what was established in Eden.
Speaker 6: Was at a higher level of consciousness or or I mean, who knows whom are who? Maybe the hermetic laws have something to do with God as well, right, I mean, if it's part of creation, he created it, right. So I'm interested in the fact that if if Cain left out right and he went on his voyage and he had took wives, right, and he had signs and he had a lineage, you built cities, right, which you know takes mathematics and all these kinds of you know, engineering engineering, right, So you have this and when I look at the world, I look at this big global stage of things.
Speaker 5: Well, the nobility loves that.
Speaker 6: They they are interested in that. And when I look at it, I'm like, well, is that the right thing to be getting into. There's things to it, sure right, there's things to it. I'm not going to say there's nothing to it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't Kane the first free Mason?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean when you go back to traditions of freemasonry, it gets a little mixed up, right, there's.
Speaker 4: The good people say Adam is the first Freemason.
Speaker 2: But sure right, all right, check it out at the Devil.
Speaker 1: We got five minutes level before we wrap up, and I do want to hear about bread. Tell us about the plasmids before we do.
Speaker 3: Before we do, I just want to say biblic Go ahead, man. We would love to have you guys on the culture conspiracy sometimes if you would, could we make room? We want to bring seven up here. We only have two more guests that we want to ask.
Speaker 6: Be wanting to talk for like forty five minutes. Where's he's somewhere.
Speaker 4: Here's your hand.
Speaker 2: Where's the seven seas? Yeah? Brother, there, come on, come on, come on, bring it up here.
Speaker 4: That's all right, bring it up here seven seas.
Speaker 1: While it's coming up here, bread, take stev seat. Tell us about the plasmoids, tell us about the thirty third parallel.
Speaker 2: Break it down quickly. We only have a few minutes. I try my best.
Speaker 17: First of all, God is light, right, If God is light, then God's light shines to a firmament. The firmament is a prism. The prism separates the colors into R G B, where human h U E beings.
Speaker 2: We're color beings.
Speaker 17: We're humans that can manifest reality. So let's start off with that. Where vibrations create frequency. Frequency creates matter, creates energy, which creates matter. Right, So if we are matter, if we are living in the matter, that means that aliens are the anti matter.
Speaker 2: They're the darkness. So if we're a little light, they're the darkness.
Speaker 17: Okay, shit, So if we a shit, So when the sun, when God's light interacts with Earth, when there's I'll start off with this.
Speaker 2: Plasma is the forced state of matter. We all know.
Speaker 17: You heat a solid, it becomes a liquid. You heat a liquid, it becomes a gas. Well, what happens when you heat a gas it becomes solid, I mean a plasma, which basically means that you strip the electron from the atom and it becomes a soup of ions. It becomes ionized gas essentially, so it's existing in this plasma state, this pure plasma, say, a soup of literally just floating around us during the day, during the sunlight.
Speaker 2: And that's important to what I'm trying to say. Could that be the ether? It is the ether? Yes, yeah, thanks for asking. The ether was for.
Speaker 17: You know, two thousand years they discussed ether as this metaphysical construct that was the.
Speaker 2: Fifth element.
Speaker 4: That's what they call it, the fifth element.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alchemically speaking, Yeah, the ether, the spirit movie, one of those things that was like the X factor that couldn't fit neatly into the physical realm.
Speaker 17: I'm with you, Yeah, So basically anything metaphysical it used to be what we know as physics today. And then nineteen hundred comes around the General Education Board, Einstein all that stuff. They got rid of the talk of ether, and l twenty years later, the talk of plasma came into existence and all that means is they were saying. Basically, scientists say, well, we can measure we can measure plasma, we can't measure ether essentially, Okay, So they changed it on us.
Speaker 2: They did the old switcher on us. Right.
Speaker 17: So what happens is when the Sun's light, when God's light shines during the day, it disperses these things into.
Speaker 2: The ether, Okay, and there and they exist in in this plasma state.
Speaker 17: As the sun goes down, they quickly form into what's called complex plasmas. That means they're quickly so let me let me let me take it back. When the sun shines, it disperses that into an ionized gas, which.
Speaker 2: If you can see that when you look into the sky, you see air glow.
Speaker 17: That's what that is basically, right, You're seeing blue gas or blue electron or blue photons being emitted from the.
Speaker 2: Gas like Aurora borealis, right, all that all in the sky. Like that's why we don't see black in the sky, That's why we see blue.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that aliens are more or less the ethereal antimatter to combat the physical light matter.
Speaker 2: That we live in.
Speaker 17: Yes, and so a very important time of the day when the sun's going down. This is why a lot of stuff happens at dusk. When the sun's going down, the plasma starts to sort of reform and they form into what's called a complex plasma. These complex plasmas is a guy named Winston Bostic in nineteen fifty six did a study on magnetic fields and he shot plasmas into the magnetic fields. What he discovered was like, oh shit, these fucking halos are flying all over the place. So he started shooting all of these halos at each other and then they started forming.
Speaker 2: What we know as orbs, these light bulbs. Right.
Speaker 17: So, anyways, if you've seen the jellyfish UF the jellyfish UAP from Jeremy.
Speaker 2: Corbel, that's a complex plasma.
Speaker 17: That's a super intelligent being that comes into existence, quickly forms up and it's flying around looking for a magnetic field. It hits a magnetic field, which are these which are stone hinge you know, like Aveburry all these other stone circles. These stone circles in circle magnetic energy. How that magnetic energy comes into existence, the Sun interacts with the Earth, creates an electromagnetic pulse.
Speaker 2: This pulse creates a tellerric.
Speaker 17: Current which comes out of crevice's cracks, volcanoes, things like that, and it twirls around the Earth. Well, these bluestones in the in the that create these stone circles entraps it and it creates a vortex of energy.
Speaker 2: That vortex of energy is electromagnetic energy. It's electric and magnetic fields that are flowing together, right, cool, So what's the purpose of them that energy?
Speaker 17: Well, that electromagnetic energy I think is the zipper for reality. It's the veil of our reality.
Speaker 1: And so the aliens are able to blink in and out of our reality based on yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah, So what happens, uh, you know, when the telluric currents come up, it creates electric energy, and that electric energy creates a magnetic field, so it has its own electromagnetic field. And then when it interacts with the Earth in electromagnetic field, it creates a some sort of a chaos, right, That chaos because electro electrical and magnetic fields are flowing like this, that chaos creates the separation in them.
Speaker 2: That little separation is what I call plasma portals. This is the entryway into our reality.
Speaker 4: Basically, is that.
Speaker 2: Really tartarian is kind of used with the ether.
Speaker 17: They use that energy to harvest that or is that yeah, I mean they're still using I think today they were talking about Chyenne based with Norad right, and they were talking about like Dulce based and all these dumbs, these adults military bases and stuff like that. They're harnessing the same kind of energy. NASA calls it zero point or X points, right, I call it plasma portals. That's the That's the best way I describe it. I called it plasma portals before I even knew about X points. But essentially, David, essentially it creates a little a gap in the space time continuum, which is our reality.
Speaker 1: Bro, I want to hear way more about this, but we do have to hear from seven seas. He just got here and we are about to have to wrap up. We are being forced.
Speaker 2: I got you. Let me hear from seven SE's real quick, brother, please all right?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So I think that aliens are syop, which is probably pretty unpopular. But so I look at people like Elon Musk who tweet about, you know, the inevitability of finding life.
Speaker 2: On other planets.
Speaker 12: He talks about meeting the like fermi filters, which is basically a society becoming energy efficient enough to become multiplanetary and to be able to deal with extraterrestrial threats. And throughout history we've had a pattern of people that are in charge which proposition a power that is greater.
Speaker 2: Than humanity in order to get humanity to follow the orders of the leaders.
Speaker 12: Whether they pin that on and I'm probably gonna be pretty unpopular here, but supernatural entities or you know, various think climate change is one that we've seen a lot, but I think that the alien discussion is also one of those because when when you break down like the Fermi paradox and like abiogenesis, which is which is sort of part of that, is that essentially they they want to be able to create life out of nothing, because that is the essentially the jumping off point from a type one.
Speaker 2: Civilization to a Type two civilization.
Speaker 12: Which is able to sort of commandeer interplanetary space and all of these things that they I believe it's all bullshit, just just to be honest, and I think it's an excuse to find a reason to unite all of humanity under a one world government, because essentially, if we have some sort of extraterrestrial threat that is greater than us. I don't know about you, guys, but I can't afford a rocket ship to go up there and prove it.
Speaker 4: Us right.
Speaker 12: And what they're trying to do is essentially install this this technocratic government state, and they are trying to create a system of efficiency and energy output efficiency. And you see this all the time, especially when we talk about things like carbon credits and carbon tax credits, and they are wanting to use this as a way to be able to basically audit every single person in real time and penalize you for doing things.
Speaker 2: Like producing carbon.
Speaker 11: So whether that's breathing or having children or just existing.
Speaker 12: You know, you throw a certain amount of trash away and you are audited and you are penalized for that, for going over a certain set of systems, And that is a way to sort of micromanage every single human on earth while getting you to believe that you are doing it for the sake of protecting the entire world from a threat that is bigger than us.
Speaker 1: Okay, So aliens are complete bullsh complete style as far as I okay, I think seven c's let the good cult members of the world, uh know where they can find you good sir.
Speaker 12: I'm most active on X the Darba website that Elon bought. You can find me on Peter Teel's Rumble, and you can find me on Eric Schmidt's YouTube.
Speaker 1: There we go, same thing, gentlemen, shameless plug. Where can everybody find y'all's con You can.
Speaker 7: Find me on Peter Teal and Elon's platform. Peter Teel actually is my biggest I'm just kidding. I'm sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: It's Instagram YouTube, spot.
Speaker 7: Instagram YouTube, Spotify, Biblical the Biblical hit Man.
Speaker 5: Let's go, you killed it.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 17: Close it out by what I was saying while I go, I just want to just tie on it real quick. What what happens when these uh plasmoids come into existence, they like orbs basically, and they create their own little electromagnetic field. This electromagnetic field flies around and it pulls from available ions. So if there's putrefied remains of dead animals, it pulls from those ions and creates these different cryptos that we talk about all the time. Right when they come into our existence, they create these deep underground military bases and these U s O s, these deep you know, these underground UH bases and stuff like that, because they're hiding from God's light. Okay, that's that's what I wanted to get. That's what I wanted to get out.
Speaker 2: They're hiding from what is God's light to you?
Speaker 4: Explain that. What is God's light to you?
Speaker 17: I mean, it's it's everything that we exists, how we exist, it's everything that flows through us, the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 2: Applause coming on to this roundtable discussion. Yes, and I like that.
Speaker 1: And we are out in the signal like five different times to wrap up, so we do actually have to wrap this pod up.
Speaker 3: So for those of you that don't know who we are, we are the Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts. We have guests like uh like brad On before. We would love to get the biblical hitman on seven Seas. You're coming on to Brother seven Seas. Absolutely, Thank you guys so much for coming up here.
Speaker 2: Thank you, conversation, Thank you. I appreciate that, Thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: For anybody who likes to buy our merch, we actually for the first time have merch. It's at the table at the bag. Please hook it up.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 1: It was actually created by top Lobster's Company.
Speaker 2: It's great merch. W shit, y'all.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, this was another beautiful episode episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just.
Speaker 2: As soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 17: I've been off that.
Speaker 4: Jesus is king.
Speaker 2: I love you guys.
Speaker 8: Or ladies and gentlemen. We're gonna take three minutes to get this table cleared off, and we're gonna go straight to comedy. So get yourselves together, slap yourselves in the face, drink a sodie unless you're ready to get onto some inappropriate humor, shall we?
Speaker 9: Three minutes
Speaker 7: Later, Li