Speaker 1: A lot of them, fundamental principles of edom, national self interest and an individual lots.
Speaker 2: This is the show, Oh right, everybody welcome to run Brooks Show on this Saturday, June fourteenth. I think it's what day three of the war between Israel and Iran, and it is in all love war all right. I'm not sure how many people will have today. Everybody's probably watching the parade, the parade. You're not watching the parade. You don't want to see tanks and American soldiers marching up and down Washington, DC. She beat the parade. Anyway, We are not going to talk about the parade. We are going to talk about what is going on in the Middle East and in the school. I'll give you a quick update as I see it, and and then I'll take any questions you might have. Remember this is a show funded through contributions that you provide from listeners like you, So please consider doing a sticker or a super chat ask a question. So, yeah, I mean, we could go we could go backwards in time, or we could go we could go a variety of different ways. But uh, eras of things says he thinks they got the atula. Maybe maybe they got the Atula. That would be that would be promenie. That would be pretty amazing. The most, I mean the most I've seen is that they got that. They probably got Ewan's defense minister. They also you know, this is anyway, this is how we're going to start, right, I mean, what we're seeing is just a master class by the Israeli military in uh in in you know, precision warfare. You could argue they could just drop a couple of nukes and get this over with and finished. Indeed, one way they could, uh you know, uh destroy Euan's nuclear capabilities is put a nuke in four door in that in that bunker that's one hundred meters deep. I think the nuke will take care of that. Israel has that capacity. But assuming it's not going to use nukes, and assuming is well does not want to carpet bomb Uranian population, what we're seeing here as a master class in precision warfare. It really, really, really is a stunny exhibit of military power. Uh and really what it illustrates more than anything else is the role of the mind. Right. Everything is all he's doing is a consequence of superior thinking, stuperior strategy. Yes, it has better weapons systems, American weapons systems again products of a free mind, of the human mind under freedom. But you know, most of those weapons systems have been improved by Israel. The F thirty fives F thirty fives that you know in F sixteen's F fifteen's are all being you know, customized for Israeli needs, and some of them with Israeli technology. But how do you change the credit card number in super Chat? I have no idea. I mean, you might have to kind of delete your accounts in super Chat and redo it or something like that. Not sure. Anyway, the entire missile defense system, or most of the missile defense system that is shooting down most and overwhelming majority of the rockets being fired by Yuan into Israel. Israelly produced the arrow system and UH and and and several others, you know, truly stunning technology. But beyond that, there's just a strategy. They're just systematic. There's a strategy. It's based on h immense intelligence. Uh. They they know where everybody is. Uh. They have the.
Speaker 3: Capacity to fly vast distances, capacity to to to you know, uh take out you know, defense systems that every other air.
Speaker 2: Force in the world would struggle with and you know, it's it truly is a beautiful thing to behold. And and I think to the extent that you value freedom and uh, you know, and you value the human mind, and you value the good guys fighting for their freedom and for their lives. What Israel is doing again is spectacular. It's sad because it's a warn people are dying and Israelis are dying, but it is it is truly amazing. You know that today is what was flying all over you on pretty much free of much in defense systems. It was bombing natural gas facilities in the South. It actually bombed it actually bombed a facility right at the Straits of Homoes. We'll talk about the Streets of Homoes in a minute to kind of basically is a warning shot to the Iranians who are threatening to close the Straits of Homoes twenty four so we might as well talk about it now. Twenty four percent of the oil the global oil supply, twenty four percent of the global oil supply goes through the Straits of Homos. It is a very very narrow segment in the Persian Gulf that on one side is Iran. As we sell with the hooties. It's not that hard to kind of block a to block a naval you know, passageway. Now, I really do think that if they block the Straits of Homos, the United States will enter this and will flatten everything in that area, or you know, hopefully we'll take those bunk busters and destroy the nuclear facilities, but it will be unbelievably disruptive. You can block the straits with with little boats, you can block the streets with with simple missiles. You can you know, the variety of different pretty simple, easy ways to block the straits, and as we've seen, the huties very difficult, very difficult to reopen them once they're blocked, very difficult to destroy the enemy's capabilities of harassing shipping along that lane. Again, twenty four percent of all the oil going in the world goes through the Straits of Hormones, and no wonder all prices are spiking. They're a ready, they're already high. Earlier today they were up nine percent, another nine percent, they're heading over eighty. I wouldn't be surprised if they get to one hundred by the time this is over. Suddenly, If the Uranians actually do block the Straits of hormones. You could see oil over one hundred. I don't know how long it'll stay closed, because I think Israel will do everything its power to, you know, to punish the Uranians for closing those straits from and making it very, very very expensive for them. Israel's gone after strategic gases. I mean even the tonight, they are taking out apartments and homes of senior Iranian officials. Now, if you're a senior Runian official after that first night, do you go home to sleep? Do you actually stick to your regular routine? Do you not find the deepest bunker under Tehran or wherever and go hide there. It seems some of them are still going home, and maybe maybe Israel's taking out the Minister of Defense, I don't know. That might be again fog of war, but they're taking out a bunch of people in Tehran in their homes, and that's kind of nuts. They are bombing everywhere they want to bomb, basically, and and it's systematic. They spent I think the morning taking out all the ballistic missile facilities that they could find, ballistic missile depots, launchers, They're very difficult to find because these are mobile launchers. They can move around. They're relatively small, uh and and you know Israel has to constantly be looking for them and blowing them up. But the reality is that the Iranians claimed that they could send at one time, at one time, two thousand ballistic missiles into Israel, two thousand, which would completely overwhelm Israel's defense systems at the peak. So far, they managed to send one hundred and tonight earlier tonight, when they sent the bablistic missiles, they were forty and they might be another round later tonight, but forty is all they can do. With forty, the edifest systems are not overwhelmed. You still get some strikes, but you get a lot fewer strikes than you would if there were two thousand. The reason they can't do two thousand is not because they didn't think they could. The reason they can't do two thousand is because Israel is basically taking out their capacity. They've taken out their launchers, they've taken out their missiles. They just can't do it, don't have the capacity to do it. So Isol's putting on a masterclass in in area warfare. In the Israeli Air Force, without question, the best in the world. And they are you know, they they are basically the skies in Iwan or Israel's they do whatever they want and they have been doing whatever they want in the skies of Iwan right now. Earlier today, Israel's defense secretary said that, uh, if you won target continues to target a civilian, civilians in Israel, Uh Israel, would you know, Israel would make Tehran boone, would make Tehran boone? And anybody looked at that and said, you know, what are they gonna do? How are they gonna you know, how are they gonna A fly can tell you what are they gonna do? How are they gonna make Tehran burn? Well, we saw it tonight. So as the ballistic missiles were heading towards Haifa. Today this evening, Israeli planes bomb the fuel depots in Tehran, massive fuel depots in the west of Tehran. Eleven big silos of fuel. They are now on fire. You can see that fire for many, many many miles away. They are, you know, the fire spedding. You don't have to put eleven missiles into eleven different containers. It goes from one to the other to the other. The whole facility is up in flames other or you know, fuel depots around Tehran are also burning. And yes, Tehran is up in flames, not the city itself, but they are flames everywhere you look into Huran. At the same time, they went after, as I said, senior people within the uh the regime. Again, not clear who they got, uh, not clear who they often not not clear who they got. So Uh, Tehran indeed is on fire. Uh. The Ranian people are not gonna have gasoline. Uh. You know, I think they knew this because on the first day the war started, the first thing the Ranians did is they started standing in line and filling up their cause because they knew this would happen. At this point, Yeah, there's no no gasoline into Hurran. Uh. And uh, gasoline prices are going to go up dramatically. There's gonna be uh, there's gonna be uh uh you know, it's gonna be it's gonna be a mess tomorrow and the next day and the next day. And slowly Israel is going to diminish the economic capabilities of of Iran and the Iranian government. They're slowly going to take out the primary uh, you know, in the trying primarily energy. The primary the energy that provides the cash that allows the Ranian economy to keep going. You know, we'll see what they take out beyond that, but I can imagine, you know, the next step being if the if the Ranians don't step down, the next step would be to take out the electricity in Tehran. It wouldn't be that difficult right now for the Israelis. Again, these really control the sky above Tehran. They're flying above Tehran, which is just imagine how humiliating that is for the regime, the the the Uranian people just look up and there are there are F sixteen's, f thirty fives flying in the skies unharrassed. So you can expect it's quite possible, and I hope they do this tomorrow night. Is they basically they put the whole city in darkness, They take out they take out the past supply in uh Intoehran, they put it in darkness. It's going to be incredibly hot during the day, it'll be dark during the night. And I think think, I think this is what Israel needs to do, and what Israel looks like it's going to do. The bottom line is that Israel cannot take out the Iranian nuclei facility. I think, I think that's true. We'll see. They might have some surprises up their sleeves. They have in the past. There is you know, it might very well be that they cannot take out the Iranian nuclei facility. So what is the only other way to stop the Iranians from getting a bomb? The only other way is regime change. And you know, I think this must be what Israel has to target at this point. It has to go for regime change. It has to go for an internal revolution an Iran taking out the current mulas, whether with more moderates who are committed to doing away with the nuclear program, whether it's all out you know, you know, liberal democracy type revolution, but or whether it's the Shaw coming back right, the son of the Shaw. But it has to be regime change. Nothing else should satisfy these relias. And again, you don't have to put boots on the ground for regime change. You don't have to actually be in the streets. Now maybe you do, we will see. But if you make the Iranian people suffer enough, and I think the Ranian people know who's to blame here, or at least the significant portion of the Ranian people. And if and I don't know the answer to this, I have no special information about this. If there is there are people in Tehran, in Iran willing to take on the responsibility of governing, then you know, and taking out that tool Jaminia as part of that, taking out the Council of whatever of scholars that runs the country, the various mulahs. I think tonight, if they took out the defense secretary, that's that's an important step, taking out the key pieces, the key players in the regime. I mean, at some point the regime will just collapse at some point, the basically surrender, and you're seeing the beginnings of this. One of the most encouraging signs out of Tehran today. One of the most encouraging signs out of Tehran today is the number of airports airplanes leaving the Tehran airport, including many of them, most of them small private planes, but one seven forty seven Boeing seven forty seven. Now the airspace above Iran is closed, the airport is closed. There are no flights in and out of Tehran Airport. So who is flying out? Well, I mean, obviously the people flying out are the families of the regime. Leadership, maybe some of the regime leadership that have had enough. Most planes are assumed, assumed to be flying to Moscow. You know, they can meet up with Bashawa Lasad and hang out there in Moscow with him. But many of them have dual citizenship and could be in Europe or as I said in Canada, I don't think the tool has gone yet, although who knows. He gave an address earlier this evening. But I'm sure families, I'm sure senior people within the Iranian administration are sending their families up because they know, they know that this is the beginning. There's very high probability this is the beginning of the end. Uh. There are no flights going into Tehran, no flights going into to her On Now. There's a lot of fake news. There's another thing I wanted to warn you of a lot of fake stuff online. Oh my god, I saw pictures of the refinery and Hypha burning. It ain't burning, you know, you saw, you saw, you know, massive damage to central Tel Aviv and the ki Yah, the military headquarters of Israel, never happened. All kinds of of of weird and and uh and strange claims and videos and uh. And photographs that have that have nothing, you know, nothing to do with reality being posted uh, you know, all over all over Twitter. So beware, beware of fake news. There is a lot of fake news. There were right now, zero flights going into Tehran, by the way, zero flights going in and out of Tel Aviv. And here's what's interesting is uh, you know, Israel basically managed to make sure that when the war began, there were no airplanes in uh in in uh uh at the airports, at the international airport in Tel Aviv, all the airport, all the Israeli national you know airline has all its airplanes outside of Israel, mostly in Athens and in Lanaka in Cyprus. And indeed, uh, thousands of Israelis have now converged on Lanaka and Athens and waiting for the first sign that they can get on a plane and fly to Tel Aviv. Right, and and of course I love you was closed. But they would love to fly home. Now, think about that, they want to fly home into this, you know, jumping into their shelters every five minutes in the evening. Well it's not that bad actually, but still it's bad. Right, says something about the spirit of these Israelis. But anyway, so regime change make you know, make the regime suffer so much that they start running away. By the way, this is what happened with the Shaw. His people started running away, They started getting up planes and getting out of there. And he of course left, under this idea that he was sick, which he was. He left, and then once once enough of the regime was out of there, the whole thing just collapsed. People went outs to the streets and it was over right. Not sure what the dynamic of this time, but it could be very similar. You could see regime leaders escaping getting out of there. You could see the Islamic Revolutionary God called slowly kind of uh collapsing, people walking away from it again, the generals leaving, the soldiers just walking away, uh and uh. And then people started going into the streets once they once Revolutionary God is out, then people will feel a lot more safe to go into the street and demand demand a regime change. So I think there there's real chance that that we will see the collapse of the Indian regime. As I said yesterday, as I said down night before major major historical shift, global geopolitical shift in the world it is. It changes. It changes so much cuddenly in them at least, you know, if that happens, if regime change happens, all prices will come down dramatically. The oil speak it from Yuan opens up, sanctions go away. You know, so much changes in the Middle East, so much changes in the world, so much changes, you know, globally. You know, Russia suffers, China loses an ally. It is it is the it is that it is a big you know, this is a this is a it's a big deal. It's a big deal, like you know, sort of. I don't know. Russia getting rid of Putin and replacing him and becoming a free place. I can't think of any other place. I can't think of any other change. Your political change that would have as many ramifications as as you want in some ways you want, might be even bigger. Ah, this is funny. I mean the these videos are funny. So we are seeing right now, We're seeing right now hypersonic ballistic missile appears to have just been used bye Iran on hipha Israel. The speed of this missile is insane. I mean again, you know, this is a big assumption. Is there any other verfiable source for that information that a hypersonic missile has been sent and hit haipha, yep, I don't we will see. I doubt it. I think it's just I doubt it. Whoa Huh, Indian government is just withheld this guy's account and all his tweets are gone even here. Huh my major source for info on what's going on has just been blocked by X somehow. Um wait, maybe I'm looking at the wrong place. Okay, that's better. Okay, no, no, my mistake. I clicked on the wrong button. That was scary. Yeah, it looks like there'll be another wave of ballistic missiles is going to be launched soon. So by the time they launch, it's about ten minutes until ten minutes about until impact. So we will see what happens. But right now there is a there is a warning for Israelis to stay closest to the ARIAD shelter. This usually precedes telling him to go into the Aerid shelter, which precedes you know, uh, you know, the actual ballistic missiles arriving, and so we will see. But uh, those that photo of a hypersonic you know, hypersonic missile, I mean it's it's it's it's really really really amazing to see the extent to which people can manipulate video and put up fake stuff constantly, constantly. Yeah, it's uh yeah, uh huh. People and people are taking people are taking this very seriously and commenting on the on the video of the hypersonic missile being uh being being uh, you know, a striking, striking hyphen By the way, the strike earlier today with forty missiles, a number of them, a number of them made it to the ground, two of them in open space and with no casualties. But tragically, one of those bombs hit a home. Fourteen people. Fourteen people were hit by it, suffered, were injured by it. Four of them, for of them died, so so yeah, I know it's fake. Four of them died, ten of them are still in the hospital, a whole family. And the home that was hit was a home of Arab Israeli family. Sadly, their homes do not have They do not build when they build their homes, which is which is you know, they should know better, but they do not build safe rooms. They do not built bunkers in a sense. Uh and uh so so this just devastated the entire house. It just collapsed the house and they were all they were all injured by it. Uh. The the man, the man was an Israeli Abba Bloya and his wife, both of them, both of them were killed and and I guess uh much of their family uh is is in hospital right now. So this is unbelievably tragic. One of the great you know, one of the one of the other tragic parts of this is uh. Let me just see if you can find uh, yeah, is that where is it? I saw this as uh you know, as these missiles were flying uh to Haifa.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: People in the West Bank, the West Bank is very close and they can they could see the missiles flying towards Haipha. Uh. You can see video of them. They're chewing, they're celebrating, right, they're celebrating the the the this Burrah as your missiles towards Haipha. Uh. You remember this is in the West Banks. It's not a gaza. These are the These are the moderates, right, These are the Palestinian authority moderates. These are what everybody would like Israel to uh to uh uh you know, to be Israel's peace partners, right, they want these people to run Gaza instead of Ramas. And it there there are chewing, uh, the chewing the missiles uh. And of course the irony of that, the sad disgusting you know, uh. Irony of that is that the missiles land up killing an Arab family who they would consider uh, you know, Palestinians who live in Israel. This is in a in an Arab village called uh Arab town called Tamra, not far from Haifa. For me, I just just personally, every time these missiles go in the direction of Haifa, it's a little eerie and scary. My parents live there, my my sister lives, my parents, my brother, his kids, his grandkids, my my my sister, her kids. They all live in Haifa, in various parts of Haifa. So I am watching carefully to see where these missiles are going and where they're hitting. I managed to get a hold of my mom just I think just at the end of the barrage I think, just as she was leaving the or she was still in I think the safe room and in this rehabilitations facility which he's at after she left the hospital. And yeah, and she was saying you could hear the bar, you can hear the booms, you could hear. I mean, it's just it's just terrific, right, I haven't ninety year old dad and eighty five year old mom and they're separate because my dad's she's in this rehabilitation place. My dad's in the in the apartment. And yeah, it's it's rough. It's rough. Every time you see these missiles heading them Anyway, it seems like Israel right now is um you know, it seems like while this is going that Israel is is just pounding you on Right now, they're pounding Tehran. Okay, missiles have just launched from you on towards Israel. It was fifty two seconds ago. So within about eight minutes we will see I mean before that, we'll know where they're heading. We shouldn't know where they're heading in just the next few minutes, and then you know, we'll see the consequence of that in about ten minutes. Let me just pull up telegram just to keep an eye on on where this is heading. They usually give nice maps and and let you know, yeah, this looks like yeah, it looks it's probably heading to woods Tel Aviv. Uh, you've got there's a bunch of there's a bunch of drones that are coming in. Those those are pretty you know, it's also having an easy time knocking those down out of the air. But these look like ballistic missiles heading towards Tel Aviv. So we'll see in a minute. We'll see in a few minutes. Ah, how bad it is. How bad it is? All right? Uh? As I said. In the meantime, uh you know, you your Tehran is being pounded. It looks like a residential residential structure in a neighborhood in eastern Tehran collapsed after you know, one of the apartments there was targeted for an assassination strike by the Israeli Air Force. Yeah, if you live in an apartment building with a senior official in the Iranian government, you should probably get out, probably not stay there. You know. There's a lot of whatever air defense systems they have, they have guns, they have like World War two air defense systems just going off all over Iran to huan Isfahan, several other cities in northwestern Iran. That's where the focus is right now. Yep. Earlier today, I think I mentioned this. Israel did hit some of the natural gas producing and refining infrastructure of the Iranians. I think it was still just symbolic. It was like, you know, we can do what we want. We can take out your entire oil industry, we can burn all your fields, we can basically shut down all oil and natural gas production. And so they haven't yet completely. They haven't taken out the island where where the entire oil industry depends on, and they haven't. Again, they haven't taken out all the refining capacity, but it is or could very very easily do this. So I think today was more of a warning shots they continue to take out the leadership. You know, I think I think everybody, I think the Israeli military right now and these reeally political leadership is really hoping and and good, look, they have a lot of intelligence and they've got people on the ground, they've got Masada agents on the ground there. But I think they are really hoping that this regime is just going to collapse. It's just going to implode on itself. And you know, it hasn't happened yet, it might never happen. Uh. It's it's it's you know, it's getting close, it's getting close, and get they're giving them every excuse possible to get out of there and for the Iranian people to rise up against them. So again, I think that is the goal, and I think that they're seeing for science of that. Just to give you a sense of just the competence of the Israeli air force and Israeli intelligence. According to Saudi Arabia, today while Israel there's bombing Tehran and while Haifa is being bombed by the Iranians, Israel launch an attack in Yemen. It had received the intelligence that the that the Huti military command was meeting. They were there was a big meeting of the of the entire leadership of the Huti terrorists military whatever you want to call them group UH in Israel UH you know, identified that and bombed the Bejesus out of it. Now we have not gone confirmation that people were killed, but it does seem like the head of the Huti military, the commander in chief if you will, of the Huti military, was killed in the attack. If the Saudis are right that it wasn't just an attack on one person, it is quite possible that the entire military leadership of the Huti was taken out tonight. So while it was you know, busy identifying targets, taking out leaders into Hran, taking out different people all over you know, bombing different sites in Iran, taking out refineries, taking out fuel depots, and all this. They still had the audacity, the courage, and the technical means to fly F thirty five and sixteen to the south two Yemen, further away as far depending why in Iran, but as far as ran, as far as distant portions of you on and take out the entire command and control of the Houties. Note that America supposed he thought of war with the Hooties, and then I guess surrendered and never did anything like that. US military did nothing like that. Something like that would have required, would have required Israel to have what do you call it, to have a refueling airplane go with whatever airplane was going down to Yemen so it could get back home. But it's just again, it's stunning performance, stunning performance. There seems to be confirmation now that Asis nurses zz there whatever Ivan's defense minister has been killed. Why did he go home if that's where he was killed, and that could be Israel did attack today the bunker of the of the Defense Ministry in Tehran. He could have been there, he could have been killed there. But among several people that, among several people yesterday, among several people tonight that have been taken out by the Israelis, the Defense minister is one of them. So this is this is good. Uh. Let's see, as I said, Uh, basically, a shelter sirens all over Tel Aviv. Uh. This is where my wife's family is, and my sister is there, and the entire center of the country, Uh is being called to be in Ariic shelters. I assume the ballistic missiles will be arriving any minute. Now, all right, let's see, let's see. All right, so I said he was eliminated. Let me just see what else is Uh? Yep, So yeah, I mean Saudi Arabia, as I said before Saudi media reports that IDF struck the entire Houchi leadership during a meeting they were holding in a bunker. The Huti's left to dance in American Israeli flags. Now they cannot dance anymore. That is a tweet by somebody affirming what I said earlier in terms of and so there's an anti a cross system at the US embassy in Tel Aviv has been well, I guess at Jerusalem. The embassy is in Jusalem has been activated, so maybe they're also age sirens in Jerusalem. And uh, let's see, all right, let me just check up on check up on what's going on with those those missiles. Nothing, nothing new. I think it'll be a while before we see anything that's definitely, definitely more fires into Hran. I mean you see picture after picture after picture, and these are being shot by Iranians. You can see them speaking in the background. Yeah, so idea of interceptor active over Tel Aviv. We've got people here alive giving US reports as they happen in uh in Tel Aviv. And let me just let me just text my sister, all right, all right, whops. It is interesting who is who is doing all these de fakes on uh for this and who is posting them and why are they posting them and whose accounts they are and what that means. I guess interceptors us going up in Jerusalem. So, yes, Jerusalem is also being attacked. That's why the US embassy had triggered its It's a defense system and uh yeah, I mean one of the things that the reading military keeps telling Israelis, don't film, don't post the the you know, the ballistic missiles coming in, don't post them. The Iranians use this to recalibrate to since they're pretty crude. These are not precition weapons. They see where it hits and then you know, they calibrate. So don't show where the hits are happening. Now, you know, a lot of people are doing it in spite of that. Yeah, in the meantime, we've got the parade. It looks like Trump is saluting American servicemen. How many times did he escape the draft? I don't know which you should have. I mean, I'm awful avoiding the draft. The draft was wrong. But it's still kind of ironic. Yeah, I mean, you never an somebody's saying, you know that a missile LNG it was launched from a house in Tehran and hit a nearby building, and they're saying, well, maybe that's the most sud but but who knows if that's even true. All Right, so the interceptors throughout the fifty radiant ballistic missilet wave targeting Haifa. Uh, Well that that was earlier today, so that's now somebody's posting it now that's not haipha God. I mean this is the kind of stuff. You look at the picture and no, Haifa doesn't have buildings that tall. That's not Hypha, that's tele Aviv. What are you talking about? So yeah, I mean this is uh, this is the challenge that you have. All right. Uh, let's see anybody from Israel letting us know what's happening here. Um. I mean the thing about the assassination of the Iranians, Uh, Iranians confirming. It's all being confirmed. So I should show share my screen to show you. Let's share my screen. Let's do this. I mean I can share my screen on my computer and on my phone. So my computer, I'm just gonna show you x H. Let's see. We're gonna do this. We're gonna go there. I think that would be it. Yeah, okay, you put that up there. See that that is the That is a map. The red dots. The red dots are where are sirens have gone off? Uh, where Ariad sirens have gone off. You will see you'll see the red dots and you can see tel Aviv, you know, the south of southern part of tel Aviv, some northern parts he Salia, all of Helsalia and then all the way up through the central corridor, all the way up to Jerusalem is all in red dots. So that's where they rade sirens have gone off. I'm just going to refresh the page. So this is uh, this, this is always I t defender who has proven over the whips? What did I do? Who has proven over the you know, two years two years of the war in Israel and that to be an incredibly reliable source. Let me just do this, uh, proved to be an incredibly reliable sauce. So this is uh, this is the guy I kind of one of the guys I follow. It's not the only source. I look for other sources as well. Uh, that's about you. Oh, this is again I'm pushing what's I'm putting highlights since their post. There we go, this is what I want. Explosions food in Tel Aviv amidst the interception of ballistic missiles launched by Iran sirens stopped in Tel Aviv and now signing all around it in central as well. So you're seeing the very scent of Tel Aviv is not being affected and actually has not been affected. It's actually the red dots. There is Natania. Natonia's further north, so they're actually not going after the very center of Tel Aviv. They're going south of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem West Bank, a lot of those red dots in the West Bank. Maybe they're going after those cheering Palestinians who cheered the attack on Hypha and then up there in Natania. All of this area has had said are sirens, has had Ariad sirens. Let's let's see what else. Uh, you know, this is just yeah that I don't think is heypher? Let me just refreshed this. Okay, that's the parade. That's who knows what that is. That's Thomas Massey, who is a against Ironsid Israel. This is not our war. We should not engage our military here. Furthermore, doing so would require a vote of Congress. That's true, it should require vote of Congress. I'm a full Congress voting on this stuff. Of course. I think if you actually had Congress vote on it, you'd actually approve the mission. But here's this radius of you know, this is this is the range of Ewan's missiles. They can't reach America. So it's not our war developing ICBMs. But it's not our war. Uh so that's that this is usn't it? Aggregator and unreliable, completely unreliable, you know? And uh yeah, Tearran air defenses are now engaged in repelling a massive Israeli drone strike over reigning capital BS. I call BS on that. And and I have seen a bunch of his stuff unreliable and a lot of these US usn't unreliable, this one, I don't know. Another footage shows the impact of Iranian ballistic missiles in Haifa. Apparently one of them was equipped with an anti burst warhead which detonated at fifteen So yeah, I mean no, that is probably Haipha. But yeah, a lot again, a lot of unreliable people, a lot of unreliable stuff, I get all of it. That is your village burn shot in Israeli. No that again, not not. I don't believe it. These are these are sadly. Here's a picture sadly of the our family who are killed today. It yeah, it says yeah, they're they're Christian Arabs. According to this, the Christian Arabs Aljah Katib and his wife. So yep, I mean sad really head his uh Mario Nolfaz, who loves u. He loves clickbait. Breaking around launch is true Promise three a new missile and drone offensive. The Islamic Revolutionary God Corp. Says the sound done yet in response in Israeli a striking a Raelian oil it runs a Revolutionary God just announced a fresh wave of missile whatever. Uh so, oh there's margat chata thatcha. Yeah, this is the this is the this is the hypersonic. How about that? Look at this? Look at this hypersonic. They claim that hypersonic many hits, many hits. A small cut of tonight's video. They've got tons of these. Uh so, yes, uh, you have to be careful. Juiceling a few minutes ago. This looks yeah, that's let me say again, so this is real. This is over Jerusalem. You can see whoops, I guess you can't really see that. Let me just move this. Yep, let me move that. There you go. That is that is about Jerusalem. So you can see the lights. It's a combination. The lights are combinations of the ballistic missiles as they enter the atmosphere and the interceptors. You know again, Israel's intercepting. I don't know ninety plus percent of everything that's being thrown at it, So forty in higher three made it to the ground. So you know that's over ninety percent. Yeah, Andrews says, all ballistic missiles hypersonic at the anti phase. True. I guess they are ones that are faster, right, They're they're ones that are that are juiced up. Even even in the entry phase. None of those look like they're hitting anything. They all look like they were intercepted in the air. That is uh, that is from that is from Jerusalem. And and and by the way, a lot of what falls, a lot of what falls and hits the ground of the fragments because these things exploding way up in the atmosphere, way up above, and then the interceptor itself is blowing up and their fragments there. And sometimes the fragments are are small and they are significant. Sometimes the fragments can be bigger. But but that is a lot of what falls. A lot of what you see is falling. Is is it? I mean? Segular is a good uh. I mean he's a commentator on Israeli television, regular commentator on his reeally television. Is uh. He is reliable again long history and and he he gives you a lot of us that the politics Israeli politics. This is fascinating, and this is I've seen this. This is a cut from the New York Times today. New York Times had a big story about Iran today and uh, they got a bunch a bunch of text messages that the Iranian leaders were sending one another, and so I'll just read you from the New York Times article. In private text messages shared with the New York Times, some officials were angrily asking one another, where's the head offense? And how can this book come and attack anything at once? Kill our tuck commanders? And we were incapable of stopping it. I mean, where have they been living? I mean, this is so predictable, so predictable. I mean, didn't they see what happened earlier? Oh my sisters saying their whole building is shaking from the banks, shaking from the banks. Can you imagine being I mean they're in a safe room in that apartment. I can't remember what floor they're on, and the apartment building is shaking because their booms going on around. Not good anyway, Where were they? Where are all these Israelis? There also question where are all these Uranians. There's a question the major, the major intelligence and defense failures that it led to Iuan's inability to see the attexts coming and the resulting damage. So, yeah, the Ranians are panicking, panicking. This is the article in the New York Times in miscaculation by Iran led to Israeli strikes, extensive toll, miscalculation or just incompetence. I think the New Times is being generous unsurprisingly. Okay, let's see if there's anything else, if a mit segur is saying anything else. I mean, there was an interesting story here about yesterday to Israeli citizens were arrested on suspicion of committing security offenses on the Iranian direction. So how to tell what that story is about, because there's a gag order on on further information on it for obvious national security reasons. Let's see what US and defender smokes the rising from the site of an impact near Tel Aviv in central Israel. Yeah, so that looks like that looks like it's east of Tel Aviv. So ballistic missile impact near tel Aviv coming down over central Israel. Those are more you see sky shots of that and explosions in tel Aviv amidst the interceptions of ballistic missiles launched by your own So we will have to see it takes a while until we find out what damage has been caused and whether there are casualties and what is actually what is actually going on. But you get a little bit of sense of you know, you can get a sense of and see that somebody is saying, yeah, we were on the Carmel, which is the hill in Haifa, and the student dorms were also shaking. Yeah, I mean most of that is from the from the for the the interceptors, and the interceptors hitting the ballistic missiles and exploding up in the air. You get these massive booms and the building shake, the building shake. It's unbelievably scary, unbelievably scary. All right, let's see what else did I want to tell you? So, yeah, I mean it's it really is going to be now a question of the mount of pressure that Israel is willing to put on the Iranian regime to try to see it fold. And you know, they're they're taking out senior leaders. They'll keep doing that to the extent that senior leaders continue to expose themselves or to be in places where Israel can can take them out. They are you know, they they will, but they will I think now systematically, particularly given this last latest marriage again nine seconds ago more, I guess a ballistic missile from Yemen. So the Huti's decided that they're part of this, and maybe in memory of the commander in chief who hopefully die tonight, they sent a ballistic missile. Hopefully that that one will be easy to knock down given that it's just one one missile or not not one out of fifty or whatever, So hopefully they'll knock that out of the sky pretty quickly here. But I think I think tomorrow is going to be a lot of taking out Iranian uh the Iranian uh, you know, infrastructure uh, Uranian economic assets and things like that. Oh yeah, I wanted to I guess if you're up to it, I wanted to share with you the ladies from Dal Koopa Nazi, the the Tucker friendly uh you know, Joe Rogan friendly Nazi. Unlike Iran, Israel's primary strategic goals involved getting American servicemen killed. And what do you do about about you know, stupidity at that level and just evil. It's not stupidity. It's just evil at that level, the unwillingness to even ignow even see what is going on in the world. But he is motivated by his Nazi ideology. Yeah, you know, we'll talk about these demonstrations and all of that another time. Yeah, there's somebody claiming that he won closed down it's nuclear weapons program in two thousand and three, not according to the International Topic Commission and pretty much everybody else, and who's admitted that they had refined uranium to sixty So yeah, I mean again, you're gonna get see more and more of this kind of misinformation from MAGA, from crazy libertarians, and just from general anti Semites out there. People, you know, saying America is about to join the war any minute now. Suppose the Israel has been actively calling for that. Here's another angle of all the missiles hitting Haipha. You see that. Hey, you guys in Haipha, did that actually happen? Unbelievable the stuff that people are making up, creating and making up. Yeah, I mean panic on live broadcasting Iran, this is kind of interesting. Where is our army? Are Anyan television channels are struggling to digest the scale of the Israeli attack, Commentators and citizens can be heard wondering on the broadcast, how is it possible that Israel attacked in the heart of the country and no one prevented it? Where's our army? The studios are broadcasting in tense atmosphere with confusion and a certainty about the extent of the damage. Yeah, you don't see that in Israeli Chiv, because there's no confusion. But he knows exactly what's going on. I think Nikki Haley's right. Good for Nikki Helely, She writes, finished them, I meet sego children the light and children in darkness. Uh. So we're talking about a number of we've got uh, you know, gas stations being being blown up. We've got storage facilities. This is in Hebrew. We've got uh a number of storage facilities or in various places around uh Ywan are being being blown up. All right, We've got you know, we had a political assassination this morning in the United States. So so that was pretty amazing news. Uh that to uh to uh state congressman from in in Minnesota were basically executed killed tonight, assassinated tonight this morning, earlier today, well last night by a by a gunman, and was really fascinating was to watch the accusations going, oh here's here's really uh yeah uh, anyway that I'm trying to see this video if this is what was showing you guys, I mean, one of the things that's happening is that Jordanians, the Jordanians are shooting down drones that are flying over Jordan. So j Jordanians are definitely in on this, and they're not allowing allowing if they can now shooting down whatever's traveling across Jordan on the way to Israel. Yep. Here, yeah, here's some here's some images of more images of of these things just flying down on you into in a tel avis. Very imagine. I mean, any one of those is a nuke. The whole of Israel is gone. Yeah, there's another, there's another. Yeah, all right, since it's hard to tell what's real and what's not here, we'll just skip it for now. Okay, what else do we wanna What else do I wanna say? Yeah, Russia today is is is putting up all the videos of the of the so called hypersonic hypersonic missiles, the really fast ones. All right, Yeah, so there was this, uh, And what was fascinating after the assassination. These are two Democrats, supposedly one of them last week voted with the Republicans in the Minnesota House. And and I think the congressman who was killed was was the the House majority leader. The democrat was the leader of the House majority. And the mediate response from MAGA was, this is some leftist killing killing her because she voted with the Republicans last week. There was some pamphlets in his car or supposedly of with the no kings on it, so it was assumed that he was a lefty, and everybody online uh, basically, you know, everybody online who was a who was a from MAGA was from the right, assumed it was a lefty and just just that was then assumption. And then of course it's clear that the guy, the guy is uh a hater of you know, an anti abortion U you know, right wing nutcase and he is a right wing is or registered Republican. Uh. And he had a list of all the people he was going to kill and yep, we will and uh, and you know all you know it was it was right wing political violence, uh, something that the right keeps saying doesn't exist, but there it was all right, uh, all right, what else, let's when we go to some questions, let me just we just got another refresh here. Yeah, I mean somebody Danny's saying, what is the purpose? This is just a question on online, but it's a show. It's a question that a lot of people have. What is the purpose of finding missiles and waves like this? If the point is the overwhelm as well is well eight offenses, why would they not just shoot as many as possible over one or two hour period because they can't. They don't have enough launches. You know, they every time they every time, every time Israel goes and destroys a bunch of them, they have fewer they are fewer launches to use. That's why they're launching only forty forty fifteen hours per round instead of the one hundred that was the original round. I mean, if they really want to do damage, they would launch a thousand. Then is it would have a really hard time interceptynt all of one months? Uh so you know they are limited because Israel has limited their capabilities by by taking their capabilities out over the last three days. So what is going Yeah, realistic missiles interceptions over this center of Israel yep. So it's going to be interesting, uh to see what if any of these impact of impacts and what the consequence of that is. It's interesting, isn't interesting that the Ranians have not attacked any US basis in the Middle least, even though they promised they would. They have not attacked British, They have not attacked anybody else. They only second Israel because they are afraid. They are I mean, this is what Israel is doing. Imagine if you brought in b fifty twos of B twos I mean, and bunker busting bombs and all the other stuff. Just imagine the extent of the damage that they will suffered. And they know that, and they know that, so they're they're limiting this. They do not want the United States to be in this war. Just minutes ago, well this is two hours ago, Israel A first struck the central bunk of Iran's Armed Forces General Staff into Huan, using you know, the Israeli bunker busting bombs. So that's probably where the Defense minister was killed. Here's pictures of the overfinery in Haifa in flames. Explosion reported in Karaj, Iran footage shows a large fireball letting up the night sky, falling of reported explosion in Karage because of the blastemings unknown. Yeah right, it's always unknown. All right. Uh, I'm looking just to see if there's anything. But okay, let's let's go to your questions. Thank you all the super chatters really really really appreciate the support. Okay, So, there is a significant damage in a high rise in but Yam, which is to the south of Tel Aviv. Uh. It looks like a ballistic missile hit there. The side of a residential building seems to have been collapsed. Hopefully everybody was in their safe room and are safe and and they no, they're no casualties. But it does look like eight building in but Yam. Uh it took a took a really bad hit. Yeah, there's another one that hits and really you see a real fireball coming out of it. Another one to hit in Tel Aviv. I'm not sure where that one is, but it's uh it looks that that looks really really bad. Uh so. Uh So, yeah, Israel did take some direct hits today in again in Haifa and Christian Ebb family was killed. Uh. In Tel Aviv, we are yet to find out what casualties they are, if they are casualties, and and the extent of the damage. You know, we know that in but Ya, in that building was was was hit and that is looks significant. All right, let us let me just check one of the sauce and then I'll take your questions. Let's see, ven it looks like the Iranians also sent a bunch of drones in order to occupy the defense systems. While at the same time you've got you've got the ballistic missiles, so that they're getting more sophisticated. Uh, they're getting They're getting more more sophisticated. Israel's air force is in Iran, you know, to have to fly back in order to shoot down all the drones. But but yeah, uh yeah, I mean I think I think they you know, somebody somebody is saying that that iwon did indeed try to hit the over finding in high Yeah they did, they tried, but as far as I know, they did not, they did not hit it. Right, there is no hits. The British apparently have sent in fighter pilots. It could be it could be that the Brits, the Americans, the Jordanians all flying over Jordan knocking down drones. So that is as kind of backup. Uh yeah, this earth's out. I'm not sure what pronounced that, but anyway, he's saying he's in high fire. He said, based on a video I recorded, it looked like they were the Liberty burning fuel there. There were vertical fuel fires started near the two thirds in flamed regions. Yeah, they often do that. You often see fire above the above the refinery. It may be a pipeline for the overfining. Maybe in Hypha. Yeah, yeah, I don't I don't think. I don't think there was a direct hit. There was a hit on the refinery, but there is a direct hit in Tel Aviv, and there's a Direk hit. But yah, So we will wait and see what the what the outcome with the consequence of all that is. Here's another look, significant hit in the vote in the sense of Israel. Looks like a home was hit there. Hard to tell if there be casualties. There's a bit of a fire on the roof of a of a building. All right, So we'll wait and see. But some of these missiles will get through. I mean, it's pretty amazing think about what it is to hit a ballistic missile traveling at these immense speeds as they answer the as they renswer you know, and and and you know you have to you have to fire at them in fraction of a second and they and their projectile has to hit them perfectly. I mean, the the science of this and the tech in this is stunning and amazing, and it's amazing. You know, when when the first Golf War was on in nineteen was in nineteen ninety one, Israel had no air defense systems. When the Iraqis fired missiles into Israel. Now those missiles were a lot smaller than these, and they were a lot less damaging in these, but there was no defense. They would just rein in. They just came in, they rained in and you know, they hit where they hit. And you know, that was what we wake up call for Israel and it went there immediately into developing probably the best aerial defense system in the world. Uh. And you know this is they've given away their Patriots missiles because what they have is better than the Patriots. They do have the THAD, which is supposed to be particularly good for ballistic missiles, but the American THAD and the rest is Raelly built arrow and other types of air defense systems. All Right, I keep saying I'll go to yourqestions. But now let's go to your questions. Yeah, that is the one and but yeah it looks pretty bad in but ya a lot of damage. All right, let's see Matt one hundred dollars. Thank you, Matt, thanks to the amazing commentary and being a voice of reason on this issue. I appreciate that, man, Thank you for the support. Really appreciate that. Michael says yesterday the criminals, terrorist, rapist, worst of the worst today quote there are friends and neighbors who tend our hotels and keep the agriculture and food processing sectors going. Regimes like this this end quote. Regimes like this change the party line overnight. Yeah, I mean, look, it's quite obvious what's going on. As we know Trump. The only people Trump actually listens to a business people. And and you know when business people call him up and business people playing he listens. They're probably the only people he listens to. I don't think he listens to anybody else. And business people cannot be happy with ice going into onto farms and taking their farm labor into hotels or into restaurants or into other facilities and taking their employees. Now, so Trump is listening to them because you know, he has quote respect to the extent he has respect for anything. He has supposed respect for other for business people. And they're complaining. They also other ones, remember that probably paid a million dollars they have lunch with him, or five million dollars to have dinner with him, and probably gave a bunch of money for his uh, you know, for his campaign or inauguration or whatever. And now they're calling up up and they're complaining, and he's going And I've told you from the beginning, Trump is not I mean, it's not personal for Trump with regard to immigration. It's certainly personal for Milli for whatever reason, but it's not personal for Trump. And Trump is doing this because this is maga's thing, and this is what he got elected on. And you know, every time he mentions it, he gets huge at pause. So he keeps going after them. So the fact that he is now withdrawing ice from certain industries, they're still going after some industries is because those industries complained. So what was it agriculture, hotels and restaurants? I think, right, Okay, okay, for now, they're are going to go over there. But what I am seeing much more of and what is just the last couple of days, what I'm seeing much more now that they're not going there, ICE still has quotas to make. Now they're just stopping street people in the street who have a skin color, and they're demanding documents. Now, think about that. We live in the United States of America. In the United States of America, right now, armed government officials, armed to the teeth can stop you in the middle of the street and demand you present a government ID and not just any government IDEA driver's license will not do because the driver's license. Some illegal immigrants have driver's licenses. So they want to see a passport, a some document that's a federal document. I mean, I don't know how many of you ever imagined that would happen in the United States, and that most people just shrug, don't care. Most people papers, please, that's a That's that's what authoritarian regimes do. That's what the solitarian's regimes do. Everybody walks around with papers. Everybodybody walks around with a government issued ID y, and that's what they're doing. So they're stopping people. If you happen to look a Hispanic, beware here in Puerto Rico, they're rounding up. There's a lot of people from the Dominican Republica with you here illegally. It's very close. They can come by boats and they've been rounding them up, and you know, and people are afraid. People are faith people from Dominican origin, some of them legal, are just not leaving their homes. They're petrified. Then hands driver's licenses can be issued to illegal immigrants as well in certain states, so they're not good enough. Not good enough anyway, It is scary, scary times in the United States of America and in ways that one could have never expected. Okay, so it looks like latest wave of attacks. So Michael, absolutely, and it truly is how and this regime is Trump. It's whatever Trump says and whoever gets to Trump and whoever speaks to Trump. Last I'm a little worried that he spoke to Putin today and you know, he said to put In, Yeah, the war between Israel and Iran should be over. I mean, he really is very influenced by the last person he speaks to. And the Ice again instructions of meeting. The numbers have not changed. They just start to make up for the agricultural employees and the hotel employees. Was somebody else that they round up? Thank you, Thank you, Michael at fifty dollars, really appreciate it. So at least six impacts were put it in the greater Tel Aviv area of central Israel with this last wave of ballistic missiles from Iran. So at least six impacts. That's a lot. I think that's the most we've had so far. I'm not sure why you would think their defense systems would be getting better. As they get more data, more experience and more data, they should be getting better. But for whatever reason, this one's seemed to overwhelm the system. And early, of course today we had three or four drops in the Hyphai area. Family was killed. I'm not sure what the casualties are on this one, but I'll tell you this. I think what you Wan just did is it guaranteed that the oil and natural gas facilities on the Persian Gulf, that basically the entirety of the Ranian economy might be history tomorrow. They might very well be history tomorrow. The only thing that could stop Israel from taking those out? Is Donald Trump saying no, no, no, that'll spike or price is too high. That's the only thing I can think of. Okay, okay, So I'm just looking here rescue cups at the scene, and but yam, I mean, yeah, I'm seeing pictures of the rescue cups. Yeah, definitely major damage to the building. I'd be surprised if nobody got hurt unless all the seafooms on the other side of the building. But this side of the building is really taken a hit. All right, keep going here, let's see Vikram two thousand Indian rupees. Thank you. We've seen barely five months ten of Trump's term. At the eight years going what Mayhem awaits I said, the forty three months ahead? Or will he tamp down and turn total what's your best guess. I mean, it's so hard to tell. It's so hard to tell. I do think it'll be tamped down. I mean, I don't what other wars can break out. Remember Trump said no it was ever breakout when he's president. Well so much for that. We're watching him live right now. Or they broke out while he was president, and the other words that he said would go away. You know, Ukraine, Russia is still going strong, so not not not clear. Yeah, so he's been a failure when he comes to preventing wars. But uh, I don't know, you know, who knows. I really don't know. He's so unpredictable. I don't think he can sustain this momentum. But he might because because again he surrounded himself with people who are going to stick with him because they're loyal, who he's going to stick with because they're loyal, and who I think already and willing to do crazy stuff for another you know, uh, you know through an half years. So yeah, I think it's going to be crazy. Now. The courts might save us. But imagine if the Supreme Court rules that the tariffs a un constitutional, all Trump will do is come up with a different law, impose the same tariffs under that different law, and force everybody to see him again and take it again to Supreme Court. So I don't think anything is actually going to store him down other than a major US accession or something like that, which will cause a major rethink and will again and have those business people who he listens to going visiting visit, going to visit him, and and and arguing him off. The next ledge he puts, he puts the United States on. But yeah, I don't know what else. I don't know what else would slow him down. Major economic crisis, major economic crisis, we'll do it. Uh, And I don't I I just don't see that necessarily happening, right, um, all right, I'm just trying to stay up to date again. According to some reports, Iran has no more airplanes to fly, as I was basically taking out taking out all the military airplanes. Let's see, let's see. Uh, yeah, a lot of a lot of silliness. I see the marching. Yeah, they're not goose stepping. And the marching is in Washington. They're not even that straight a line. They're not even that. I mean, the Soviets march so much better. The authoritarians have marches that are so much more scary. Yeah. People posting a video from Aman where the missiles are flying over the ballistic missiles. All right, let's see, I think we're good.
Speaker 1: Uh, you've got you've got what you have is Israel has a multi layered defenses.
Speaker 2: So the first layer is arrow, and the second layer is the iron dome and and home was not built to intercept ballistic missiles, but it is intercepting quite a few of them. So anything that you can see this intercepted really low to the ground. That is iron dome, and it's pretty amazing that they've managed to get it to work on these ballistic missiles. It was it was designed for something completely different. Uh, let's see what is this. I don't know what that is? All right? Get that? Uh? All right? Rational I P if government were fully voluntary funded, how can we ensure judges or government in general are more biased towards major contributors, especially since corruption already exists today and requires safeguards regardless. Well, I think the main way you do that is that all everybody's call it a contributions to the government, a public information. You're all reported, you're all listed, so and you know you're not giving the money to a judge, you're giving it to the government. The government spending it on the judges maybe, but it's all listed, so you know there are records and you can go in and you can see who's paid and who hasn't, and who's paid a lot. And then this is why you need a free and a media that is actually monitoring government. This is you know, a truth to power is really the role of the media. The role of the media is to hold the power to account and to to to You don't track them and regulate them and and let people know if there is apparent corruption. You can't create a system where there's no corruption. The other thing I'd say is judges should be paid really really well. Government officials generally should be paid a lot of money. I mean, Singapore does this model where everybody's I mean people who work for the government make a lot of money. So the temptation they make more than they would make in the private sector, and the temptation uh, therefore for corruption is a lot less right, So you know, combinations things like that. But you know corruption might be there, but you know, you shine a light on it. You make everything transparent. You see. One of the things I think that happens in a in a in a free society is almost nothing is illegal. Almost nothing is illegal. Sorry it was nothing legal. I'm looking. Almost nothing is secret. God where did I get illegal from? Almost nothing is secret. Everything the government does is transparent. The number of acts actually secret things would be like zero, almost zero, Like why do we still not have all the files in JFK. Why don't we have all the files and stuff that happened forty years ago. Why don't we have all the files and what happened two years ago. Other than putting agents' lifes at risk, there should be no reason not to have full transparency with the government. So I think that's that's the way you protect for fraud transparency. Uh. Ished out West, what is your opinion of the Crown Prince NBS in Saudi Arabia. I saw the political feint the royal family sent on X condemning the attack on Iran. He fixed all prices with Russia for his country's family benefit, not USA. I mean, look, MBS is a is a thug, obviously, but he's a smart thug, not like some thugs we know, like Trump. He's a smart thug. Uh. He he is the rule of Saudi Arabia and he is you know, it's it's his inheritance. He's unbelievably rich. It's not as more money for him, but he wants to be remembered as this uh uh you know, super successful monarch who who who built Saudi Arabia and created something out of Saudi Arabia. Uh and Uh, but he's a thug. You know what he did to that journalist in in the Saudi embassy in Turkey. I mean basically cut him to pieces, murdered him and cut him to pieces. But he is also trying uh to at least somewhat to liberalize Saudi Arabia, to moderate it. You know, women can drive you be Uh. You still can't be an atheist in Saudi Arabia. You go to jail. But you know, a lot of the he's also put in jail other wahabbies. He's trying to in some sense change the nature of Saudi Arabia and make it less of a theocracy. Uh. And he's also trying to establish uh, trying to establish a uh an economy in Saudi Arabia that is not totally dependent on oil. So and and and generally he hates Islamists because Islamists hate him because he's really seculate. He's not really that interested in spreading in a Klie fund and spreading the Muslim whatever. He just wants. He wants Saudi Arabia to be rich and big and successful and powerful. And Jamal Kashogi is the guy uh is the journalist they killed in in in Tokey and uh So. So he's you know, I think he has some uh he believes him. He wants progress, he wants the Ford looking. He reminds me of a Dang in China. I think Chapang, the guy who ordered the massacre mantainement square and the one and he ordered the mask continuum square. On the other hand, he liberalized the Chinese economy. I mean he's a monster. And yet he saved China. So h uh saved Chinese economically, uh and and and and said it on the path of authoritarianism forever for a long long time politically, uh So. I think a mes is that kind of person.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 2: He's a pragmatist, a real pragmatist who's about power, about power. I don't trust him. If things shifted, he will turn against Israel, will turn against America. He does whatever he thinks will achieve him power and achieve a short term aims. Seeing some photos from Batyam which are really spooky, I have to say, there's like dust everywhere. You know how when the when in New York, when the Twin Towers came down and there was that there was like, you know, the the dust from the from the just evaporated annihilated concrete or whatever it was from the buildings, and you're seeing the same thing here covering cars, covering the road. It looks like snow, almost snow. And that means the damage we're seeing is really, really, really extensive. So again, we will see, we will see what we can do. Uh, super Chat broken? How come super Chat is broken? That's not good? Anybody else have problems with the super cheat? Some people have obviously got through because we've got quite a few questions. Another news item, three drones were shot down earlier today approaching US forces in all of Sudden Airport Airbase in western Iraq, with the drones believed to have likely been launched by Iranian backed paramilitary groups in Iraq in response to the United States supporting Israel. Lucinda got a sticker in, so I'm not sure why your yours is broken? Uh, you have to check that out. So yeah, I mean the Iranians need to be careful because there is a real you know, if they if they hit one of these bases, if there were American casualties in one of these bases, the United States could get involved and and that would definitely end the regime in uh in Tehran. So I think they're being cautious. Uh all right, mister Mystery sixty three says you're on. Please make a shout out to fry up and say and say it's time for her to make her husband some breakfast. He is hungry. Thank you for your great work. You're on. Oh my god, I'm being used here by a you know, Fryar making breakfast. He sounds grouchy. You know, the way to a man's heart is to his stomach making breakfast. Of course, mister mystery sixty three, you could just get up and go make breakfast yourself if you're so hungry. It's probably what his wife is telling him right now. Ah. Being used like this by by listeners that is terrible. Andrew. Is there a connection between the Israel hater's antagonism towards Israel and antagonism towards Ukraine. Yes, absolutely, it is basically antagonism towards West, the West, towards Western civilization, what towards what they view as liberal democracy, towards liberalism in the classical liberal sense. Certainly, MAGA is not accidentally anti Israel and anti Ukraine. They like the thugs, they like the theocrats, they like the Putins of the world. Right, Yeah, the casualty numbers are going to be interesting. I'm seeing more and more photos of some real damage done in Tel Aviv. So yeah, I mean, it's just it's it's hatred of liberalism in its classical sense. They they envy Putin's power. There's a sense in which they admire the Islamists because they take their religions seriously. They disagree with them about what their religion, but at least they take religions seriously. It's better than those secular bastards in Israel who you know, who don't. Plus, you know, there's a tinge of anti Semitism. But what they hate about Ukraine is Ukraine was tilting to Europe, and there's no place they hate more than Europe because Europe is for them emblematic of the corruption of the liberal West, the corruption of the liberal West, the decadence, the decadence and corruption of the liberal West, and Ukraine was turning to Europe and they therefore was turning towards that and that versus kind of the religiosity, the anti gay, the you know, the the clean cleanliness of a Putin appeared versus the decadence of the West. They go for Puttin. What would Kayesian Ando do if Ice came after him? Coincidentally, he is played by an Hispanic act that Diego Luna. Well, I don't know. I mean, initially, uh, you know, in Ando one, he he was pretty pretty uh what do you call it passive? I think he'd hide he did, but by the time we get to Ando two, he'd probably really rebel against them. I mean, they would have to be careful. I mean, but yeah, that's a scary thing. I mean, these Andrew these Ice starting to look like the Imperial Guard, you know, the Imperial Army in Star Wars, rounding people up and asking for their papers. Michael, I hope your family will be safe with no harm and life in Israel can start to focus on life in the future. I hope so too. I hope so to thank you, I appreciate the thoughts. Super cask It says I went to no Kings protests today, lots of American flags and references to seventeen seventy six. I bought my own US flag. Good. I mean, I'm glad that was the theme that there was a lot of US flags. I think the challenge with these is that they get capped. I mean, I'm not a big fan. I'm not a fan of protests generally. I don't like protests, as you know. But the real danger here is that they get captured by the programas anti American. You know, anarchists who wake afeas and fly Mexican flags and stuff like that. You know, the best outcome is a group that carries around the Constitution. You should waves in American flags, signs of seventeen seventy six and things like that. That that is going to be That is definitely going to be best, no question about that. Numbers are starting to come out. It looks like at least one is being killed, dozens dozens injured in the latest ballistic missile barrage against Central Israel, that is against against Tel Aviv. All right, well, I mean now Youan is asking for it, and I really do think they have just given the green light or will be giving the green light to go after Iranian oil facilities or Iranian anything. Right, They'll they'll just that I'm going to hold back to the extent that they held back. I think that's over now. I think Israel's going to go all out. Yeah, fake videos. It's amazing all these fake videos.
Speaker 4: Yep, uh, all.
Speaker 2: Right, oh here it is. Al Jazeuah El Jazua says tonight's Israeli operation was a complete failure and Iran Iran repelled all Israeli attacks. Yeah, it's pretty funny. The propaganda. You've gotta you've gotta admit that that. It takes. It takes something for people to actually have have that. Yeah, it looks like very few people went to the parade. Parade looks pretty empty. A lot of people there. All right, let's see, not you have a you'll gogorithm is he on preparing to launch a fifteen hundred ballistic missile barrage or do they not have any inventory left for mejia attack? They don't have the launchers, they don't have they don't have the launchers, and they don't have the missiles. And if they bring the missiles out and they start preparing the launches, then Israel identifies them and sends the planes in and they knock them out before they ever leave. So it's yeah, it's difficult for you. On they were planning a fifteen hundred thing, but you know, not not happening. Not happening. All right, let's see, huh all right? Uh, Dave, I went to No King's protest today as well. I didn't feel comfortable watching in a group that contained the Free Palestine crowd. But opposition to Trump in physical space has to be shown, you know, I guess I I don't. I don't see it. If if there's a Free Palestine group, I'm not anywhere in that vicinity, I'm not. I'm not. I'm blocks away. I'm you know, I'm not in the same protest. And this is the problem. And this is the problem with protests. This is the problem with protests. I get it. I get wanting to do something. I get wanting to get out there and and and speak up and do stuff against Trump. I get that. I don't. I just don't think protests are the right way to the right thing to do. All right, Let's see, all right, so far all I see is is fake videos. Okay, let's go back to reliable source. Let's see what they're saying. Yeah, nothing nothing new, all right, Dave. If Trump wanted a big parade with millions of people, cheering and celebrating. All he has to do is resign. True, then I go and parade. That's worthy of a parade. That would be amazing, Although then we get JD. Vans, So maybe I wouldn't parade. Maybe maybe maybe then I'd get really worried. Wes, thank you for the fifty dollars, really really appreciate that. Thank you, Nat, you have your Ja'll go with them. How does the Rani regime collapse without a ground invasion? Germany and Japan could never have reformed without decades of occupation and re education. I don't think Iran needs decades of occupation and re education. I think as I, as we talked about when the Goals Revolution was going on a couple of years ago, and when they were out in the streets almost daily demonstrating against the regime, there is a significant portion of the Iranian population that hates these mulas that once them gone, that wants to be liberated from a theocracy, that wants to live in a Western like country. And I think that so I don't think they need that re education. There's a certain post of population that will stay religious, is religious, will stay religious, But there is a vast number of Iranians who've just had it with these people, and because of the Internet, are exposed to Western ideas. This is, by the way, one of the things that happened, I forgot to mention it is the Musk turned on starlink over over Yuan. So if you have a receiver in Yon, you can get you can get internet service because the Urinian government blocked all the internet service when this was started. But the fact that Uranians have Internet and they know what the West is like, they travel, they see the West, they do not want to be there. They don't want not want to be under theocracy, and I think they're ready to replace it. You didn't need occupation of the Soviet Union when the Soviet Union collapsed. Now we still got Russia, but we also got Poland and the Czech Republic and places that, if you know, the Baltics, that shrugged off their communism and became pretty cool places. So I think we're in a we're in a you know, we're in a world today where you know will today. We're in Iran today. All you need to do is give enough of them the confidence that this regime is finished. They will go on in the streets and they will overturn them, I think, and you'll get a better regime. You might not get Western democracy immediately, but you'll get a better regime. Maybe maybe the son of the Shaw of you on will come back. I don't think he wants to be Shaw, but maybe he could become a symbolic kind of symbolic monarchy as a just as a stabilizing element and establish a temporary government until there's elections or something like that. So no, you don't need to be in the ground. This is not Germany and Japan. This is, if it collapses, will be much more like Eastern Europe, like Poland rejecting communism. Let me just check online, see what's going on. That was a while ago. I think there's a bunch of share Let me see, all right, it looks like it's al has made a formal request of the United States to into the war, and there is an urgent meeting at the Pentagon to make a decision about that. You know, I have no idea how they'll decide, And all right, I don't see. Uh. The over twenty twenty casualties in Tel Aviv, different places, many some of them children. You know, we'll see We'll probably have to wait half an hour to an hour to figure this out, to figure this out, what the consequences were. Subkaski says that No King's label was brilliant, a call back to revolution and easy reference most Americans understand and what everybody can support. Yes, a while ago, this is free and focused. A while ago everyone was here was agreeing with Iran Q and A videos saying there's no right to mass protest. Now everyone in the chat just got back from a mass protest. Is it okay because it's outside now? As I said, you know, protests are happening. I mean you're participating on not participating. It's not going to change the fact that they're happening. I don't believe in mass protests. I don't think they're right. I think that they violate the rights of people, and they they violate the rights of people trying, you know, trying to use the roads, trying to trying to get to work, trying to you know, do whatever they want. You can just block roads, block neighborhoods, uh, you know, and and that is that is what protests do. So I'm not, as I said, I'm not a fan of protests I'm against protesting, and but I understand that people want to express themselves and the protest are going to happen anyway. I would never go to a protest, I mean again, unless it was in a place there was non disruptive and become surprised. I get it shouldn't be. There's no good analysis in the media on this significant change developing in the Middle East, happening with the Islamic Republican being crucially counted. Yeah, I mean there's very little analysis out there. There's good stuff, but there's very little analysis. A lot of news, little analysis because people don't understand. I don't think people have an appreciation understanding of the actual dynamics of the Middle East and the crucial importance Iran has played. And this is true for forty years now, we haven't had a proper analysis of the crucial role Iran has played for the islam Mist movement over the since nineteen seventy nine, since the Islamik Revolution, and whether there would be any slum Mist Jihattist movement if not for Ivon and taking out Iran. What does that mean for the world, for the world, because the world is threatened by Islamism. And if you take out the lynchpin the key to Islamism, what then happens? All right? That actually looks real. All right, let's see, I'm not surprised people don't think in principles and don't think big picture. Chao says, hire you on. Thanks Emelian for sharing your unmatched integrity in this fight. I'm with you all the way. Thank you, Gail, very very much. Appreciate that and appreciate the supports. Let's see, James says, for his next birthday, he'll want to tear down the Statue of Liberty and replace it with the statue of himself, yes, decked out in ice gear, in ice gear. Let's see, Liam, if New York City alex a Muslim socialist mayor, is it to destroy their own city just despite Trump? No? I mean it's complicated, right, I mean, part of it is that New York City's pretty progressive. They elected Deblasio, and part of it is that he's running against Como, and Como is a corrupt governor, a former governor, right, and is corrupt, and everybody knows he's corrupt, and nobody likes him, even the people voting for him. Don't like him. And if you put up somebody who seems to really believe in what he says and you know, and is a real fighter for his cause, and then against a corrupt former governor who was left an embarrassment the governor's mansion because of you know, corruption, was a sexual abuse or whatever, there's a good chance that the principal guy will win, even if this principle is unbelievably destructive in the world in which we live. So how the Democrats allowed this to happen and couldn't think of a better candidate to put up other than Como against this guy? I have no idea. I have no idea. Ben Jackson is listening to the show in France and is about to fall asleep. It's three in the morning. Go to sleep, you know, go to sleep because you can always listen to the show when you wake up. Right, it's all recorded, it all be there and tomorrow's Sunday Sleeping soupcast. Super Cask a Minnesota Democratic legislature was assassinated this morning. Assassin planned attacks on other legislatives, abortion providers and no Kings protesters. Yes, a right wing nuts, a right wing nuts and yeah you know, political violence. It's not good. It's not it's you know, we live in dangerous times. We live in dangerous times. Michael Ash would you debate and culture? Yeah, absolutely, debate and culture neo. She won't do it me, but I'll debate and Cultor how many ammunition does Israel have? Are they not scared of running out? I think the United States is providing with a lot of ammunition. They pile their ammunition up before this. They got plenty of plenty of, plenty of bombs. Remember. The other thing about Israel is almost all the ammunitions are precision munitions. So when they shoot three hundred bombs, the three hundred bombs actually reach their target and blow it up. You know, almost none of them are destroyed on the way. So they have a very very very very as compared to the Ranians, a very very high rate of efficiency with those bombs. How many that they have, I don't know, but it doesn't take a lot of bombs to cause a lot of damage, a lot of damage. Let's see, all right, suppose there's some aplane coming from China to Luxembourg to Yuan anyway, that that that is something like that. How to tell exactly what's going on here. Too much info unreliable. All right, Israel has plenty of ammunition and the United States will provide more if it needs it, and it's it'll buy the ammunition from the United States if that station. Daniel says. I was reading Stefan Schwig. He writes on how Jewish culture elevates the intellectual more than almost anything. I have to imagine that's played a role in Israel making short work of its enemies. Yes, and it's played a role in Jews having so many Nobel Prizes and so many great engineers and so many you know, academics, and so many successful everything. I think the fact that jude the Jews elevate the intellect in their culture above almost all else. So, yes, there's no question, and there's an independence and entrepreneurial spirit in Israel. I mean, we can talk sometimes about Israeli culture and what makes it special, and there's suddenly an independent streak and a willingness to disagree, and willingness to hear disagreement and debate and to discuss and to voice your opinion, and respect for that that you don't find in other cultures. All right, let's run through these. I am getting tired. I must admit. Will you want in Israel go back and forth like this for weeks? How does this end? Well? I don't think. I don't think Iran will last weeks. If Israel goes after you know, the key resources, and I think every day as well, destroys more of their missiles. The missile and they launch an inventory will be depleted. Here. Uh, this will only end. I think at the pace we're going is some kind of surrender of Iran where they basically said, Okay, you know what, do you want to stop this? Or or it collapse of the regime. I think those are the two things that will make it stop. Yeah, you want to said, they keep keep fighting for decades. I don't think they can. They don't the money. The population would start starving soon if Israel took out if Israel took out the refining, refining and ex oral export capacity. Michael, was this all expecting you on counter attack to be this effective? It's not effective, Yes, and yes they were expecting it to be. They were expecting a lot worse. Is always expecting a lot worse. They were worried about the first night. They were worried about a thousand missiles coming in and a thousand missiles. If your knockout rate is ninety percent, then one hundred hit. They were expecting a lot of casualties. They were preparing the is Really population for a lot of death and destruction. And I don't think the Uranians of being effective at all. I think this is a pathetic rate. And if you if you lob stuff into residential areas, yeah you're going to cause damage. But this hasn't. This is not strategic damage. It's not damaging any thing of significance importance. The number of peoplehoods or dying is relatively small in a big picture of things of a war, and Israel has succeeded so much is there's no way I would call this effective. And Israel's knocking down ninety of the projectiles being sent at them, and that's an amazing track record. Listen to Calling with my girlfriend right now so we can't listen live, but everyone sends stickers and remember to reach the superchet goal. Thank you, listender, really appreciated James. Your news shows produce most listeners. I recommend you cover more breaking news. Thank you. I know the breaking news covers a lot there's just not a lot of things to do breaking news on when they are have done them. I have done the one in Ukraine, have done the war here. But I'll take that in mind and see if there's more things I could do. The problem is not every topic can I do breaking news because I don't know enough about it here. I know a lot here, I know a lot. Hey, by the way, I like the show. Before we leave, please like it. It helps algorithm. We got a lot of people watching right now. Oh you have to do is click like button doesn't do anything. If you're not a subscriber, please subscribe. If you don't support the show, please consider going on Patreon patreon dot com and putting your on book show and subscribing and becoming a supporter of the show. I'd really appreciate that. Ten dollars get you the podcast free of commercials, but you can do anywhere from two dollars to one thousand on a monthly basis. But yeah, we're listening to supported show. Without you are supporting the show. The people who watch it, the people who listen to it can't do this, would not do this, So please consider that. Subscribe. Subscribe, subscribe like like like, share, share, share and support support the show, all right, James. How likely is Canada other Canadian provinces or countries to join the USA when we do not protect Israel, Ukraine, Taiwan or other allies? Less likely, less likely. So the more the United States is not willing to protect its allies, the less those allies would rally towards the US when it requires help or ask for help. This video of an Apache helicopter taking out a what is it drone? An Iranian drone? Just so video of that. All right, Tessa, thank you for the support, really appreciated. Michael. Was October seventh the beginning of the end of Iran and radical Islam very much the beginning of the end I think of Iran and it's satellites, and potentially I'm not quite ready to call it the end of radical Islam, of Islamism, but could be the beginning. If Iran falls, that could very much be the beginning of something much bigger happening of the I definitely think it's a dramatic, historic, dramatic weakening of radical Islam, and in that sense, October seventh could have started at all. As tragic as that was, do you think we offer anything to Alberta or sketch one. Do they have anything to truly gain by joining America besides lower taxes in Canada? Well, more free speech. I mean generally there are a better healthcare system, a free healthcare system. So yeah, I do think a free speech is a biggie health care. There's a big one. Lower taxes in some ways, less regulations right now or Trump at least easier ability to drill and to extract all the oil that is in ol built. So yeah, there were a few. Can you elaborate, restauranty, Can you elaborate why you don't favorite protests? Basically because they means by which they are obstructing the lives of people. That is, if I'm driving to work and I'm stuck in a traffic jam because you've decided to protest, you know, by what right are you doing that to me? You're stealing time, You're taking time away from me. Imagine if the roads were private, this is the way to do it. Imagine if the roads were private, I mean, would private owners of roads allow protests?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: And would you have a write to protest and private roads? No? You could rent a road, you could pay a road owner to protest. You could rent a field, you can rent a stadium, you can rent a football field. You can you can rent a space and protest there. But you can't just go on you know, what do we call it? You know, public roads and obstruct traffic and obstruct businesses that are trying to make a livings that that are on the side of it. And and it's it's it's not surprising that often these protests lead to riots, you know. And I get the good cause. I get the good cause that many protests are involved in. What was I looking for? No? Thank you for the fifty Canadian dollars appreciated, A yell, thank you for the stick of Tessa. Thank you? Who else have I not thanked today? I like to thank everybody if I can. Lucinda, I think I think Lucinda, maybe I have thanked everybody. All right, great, thank you guys, Yeah all right, Neo says, follow is a radar. I'll take a look. Thank you for the tip. Let's see James g article how Canada landas the Iranian regime's elites. Canada hosts the second largest Uranian diaspora as of twenty twenty one. The community number departs with two hundred thousand, if not more thoughts on this. Yeah, I mean I've said it earlier. The Canadian elites, the Canadian I mean, there's a huge Canadian Uranian di aspa in La, but it's mostly anti regime Uranians. The Uranians in Canada are pro regime and a lot of the regime leaders, the Mullas, have property in Toronto in Canada. And you know, I think it's horrible, you know, but I kind of can't do anything about it unless it declares Iran an enemy, which it won't and it doesn't. But it really is horrible. And imagine if a lot of these are tools land up in Canada. I don't think they will because they'll be afraid of being tried, but some of them will. And yeah, I mean, it's it's it's it's it's horrific that a country like Canada serves that purpose and can't do anything about it. Let's see, it looks like one dead and fifty three wounded into night's missile attacks on Central Ligio. See, I don't you know there can be a success for them five seriously, hoots, the number of dead might increas Israeli for US is carrying out the largest attacking tearrans so far, bombing dozens of sites in less than an hour. Targets include arms depots, sites linked to nuclear project, pinpoint strikes targeted on specific Iranian figures. So you know that's just over the last few hours, is those taking out you know, dozens and dozens of sites. The Iranians are shooting blind into Israel and a few bissoles actually drop. You know, two major impact sites in central Israel. Twenty four wounded South Tel Aviv. This is in South Tel Aviva. That building, the high rise building, about twenty wounded in another strike, I guess, but they're still searching, so the numbers could go up quite a bit. Yeah, here's the thing. Israeli ministers were presented with worst case scenario of over six hundred Iranian missiles fired the first night of war, eight hundred to four thousand dead in the conflict with you on, looks like actual numbers will be far lower than these casualty figures. So what Israel was prepared for was eight hundred to four thousand dead, and today we have I think less than ten. So I'd say this is a huge success of Israel and a huge mass of failure for you on all right, guys, I am going to try to get some sleep. I will see you tomorrow, probably do another show like this in the evening tomorrow, you know, after we get the first kind of round of attacks I assume by rain Iran on Israel. We'll also be able to summarize the day and what we saw during the day. Then Monday, we'll start returning to a semi regular schedule and more regular schedule. Monday. To remind you, I am interviewing Scott listercom so we will return to tariffs and trade. So that'll be with Scott's on Monday at eight pm. Monday. During the day we'll do I'm hoping we'll do a news show and then I will have shows on Tuesday, and then I'm off to Arizona to film my course to the Peterson Academy. So I'm just not sure what what my schedule will be like and how many shows I'll be able to do. I'll still try to do particularly update you if they're major events. James says, how does the one is will impact the religious versus secular? Imagine there is a difference. How does war unite people in that country. If versus break up a country, well, I'm well, generally unite. But I think, look, the more is All engages in war, the more the secular public resents the religious. The religious, particularly the ultro Orthodox and is Or don't live in the military. They live off the state through a variety of welfare like programs. They don't work, they're not extraordinarily productive, they're not particularly productive. So you know, the secular part of the country, you know, it's their kids that are fighting the actual war, and it's their tax money funding the whole thing. And I think what this does, what October seventh did with the one Gaza and Uzbala, and now this does more and more is the secular part of Israel starts resenting the religious part more and more as they should, as they should, and where that leads ultimately in terms of internal Israeli politics, It's hard for me to say. I mean, it would be great if Israel could unite around a center right secular coalition that kept the religionists out, revamped the welfare state so that they didn't get didn't get it, I mean, eliminate the welfare state would be my ideal. But I'm saying, a center right, not an objectivist government. And and and you know, cut all the funding for for all the programs that affect the religious right. But I don't expect that to happen. The religionist right left doesn't matter. The far right, the far religion, not far right. Thank you guys, see tomorrow. Bye everybody.