Speaker 1: Yes, it is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle and we are hanging out at the farmers Market, but not just anywhere in the farmers Market.
Speaker 2: We're at Hurtado.
Speaker 1: Barbecue, the best mexicue in all of North Texas. You know, they've been owning the eight one seven and now they're in the two one four and we are celebrating it with them, and we're doing it in grand fashion. Reason is is because not only can you come get delicious food and.
Speaker 2: Tasty adult beverages and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: We got tons of giveaways today, including in the five o'clock hour. We have two pairs of tickets we're gonna give away for tonight's MAVs game. MAVs are starting the second half of the season. They're playing the Pels, and we have two pairs of tickets. So if you come down here in the five o'clock hour, you can get registered. We draw your name and boom a teasy. You just head to the other side of downtown and take in the game tonight. We also have disturbed tickets, motorcross, all kinds of stuff, So just come on out and see us hang out, get delicious barbecue and have some fun with me, Kat and Christina.
Speaker 2: We're doing it all afternoon long.
Speaker 1: Okay, where later in the show, I got a giveaway that we're gonna do use in the talkback. I'll do that a little bit later in the show. But right now, friends, it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Hot gods stay on top in the wood shovel.
Speaker 3: This is gonna classify as Hollywood even though it's not.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? But your guy Luigi had to go to court today. It's not my guy. Okay.
Speaker 1: The only Luigi who's my guy is the little Mario brother guy.
Speaker 4: It's my guy, Mario Kart. That's my go to every time. Sorry, you were saying no no, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, it's a good go to. What are you playing this song?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh it used to be in sixty four.
Speaker 2: Oh we don't have it now.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: See you can get like a switch.
Speaker 4: Played it David Busters when we're there.
Speaker 2: And a dude, I gotta get back to that David Busters. Yeah. Places this is Louis JUMANGIONI. Hey, power ranked the man Giones. Okay, so there's the guy who was the coach for the Jets for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah there right, So what about Chuck Mangione. Okay, he's he did the vague Trump guy. Yeah, and Biggie sampled it on Biggie, Biggie Biggie.
Speaker 2: He's speaking of Biggie. His mom passed today. Is that right way to bring the room down?
Speaker 3: Well, you took me there. Luigi has not been seen since December. So what do you think happened when he showed up to the courtroom today for the for the hearing. He let himself go a bunch of no, no, no, he's like four hundred pounds now, really not hot anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everybody feels stupid forget excited about the hot guy that committed murder.
Speaker 3: According to the popular website tims, oh that's TMZ here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: When Luigi walked into the courtroom, the place erupted in cheers, including the judge.
Speaker 2: He took down the enemy.
Speaker 3: You know, obviously he pled not guilty to you know, the state murder and terrorism charges. He has a crowdfunding thing going on where five hundred thousand dollars have been raised to support his defense. Here there was a big poster outside the courtroom that said free Luigi.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, right, he is so popular. Trump tried to appoint him to his cabin This is okay, he's very well liked. Drain the swamp. He'll do it in broad daylight. That's the swamp that Joe Biden left for US.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: So there's that. There's your Luigi story. That's good. I read across. This isn't a bit of a gambling man. Super Bowl sixty. That's what I'm I've been looking forward to.
Speaker 3: Halftime show ads are out. Okay, what do you mean halftime show ads? I'm sorry, odds, odds.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can already buy an advertisement.
Speaker 3: This happens every time I do fake Trump for like ten seconds a little stroke.
Speaker 4: People are saying, okay, so this is going to be in California next year?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Is it hot?
Speaker 2: So I like that you're asking, that's a good question. She's thinking of the Olympics with the red hot chili peppers.
Speaker 4: Is that what I'm thinking of?
Speaker 2: No, we're Super Bowl sixty.
Speaker 4: Well, because I thought Metallica might be a great option for the halftime show.
Speaker 1: Finally, we talked about that for years. They're the they're the biggest rock act in the world. They probably should play a halftime the Chili Peppers.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Metallica. I'm I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: It's totally fine. You were looking, you were researching.
Speaker 3: Well, you're correct, though. It's going to be played where they did Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Fifty the forty nine Ers Stadium. Oh, we went to that. That's so that's the that's the one.
Speaker 1: Is that the one we went to where I ran into uh my suitcare or the table in Technicol's Paynes room and you got real mad at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three in the morning. Yeah, I'm looking back on it was that ten years ago? What a jerk. It was probably ten years show.
Speaker 4: That's in set.
Speaker 3: Halftime show, what's probably nine years That halftime show, if you remember though, was Coldplay and then Coldplay getting bailed out by Bruno and Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone fell asleep during their set and then they brought out fun people.
Speaker 3: But it was daytime because there are two hours, so like when we will start to give it five thirty, they started to give it three thirty.
Speaker 2: So the halftime show is happening at five thirty. It's not dark.
Speaker 3: I think it's tougher to pull off a halftime show outdoors with light.
Speaker 2: I think it's tough. I don't disagree with that theory. So that's what the super Bowl is.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're right, Okay, okay, if it's in.
Speaker 2: San Francisco, it's got to be metallic.
Speaker 4: Santa cl Clara.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So jay Z is gonna pick Metallica. I just want to get this straight.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, jay Z is a businessman, and he's a business man. And somebody got that right. Somebody's a jay Z fan here, and but he gets it. It doesn't have to be just whatever music he likes.
Speaker 2: I think it has to be someone he likes.
Speaker 3: If he likes Metallic Ris, yeah, yeah, no, and he might he might, but I think he was not picking someone he doesn't lie.
Speaker 2: He quit listening to them after Ride the Lightning.
Speaker 4: He's missing out on a lot of good stuff. Man.
Speaker 3: All right, so number five?
Speaker 2: Oh these are the odds, Yeah, the top five.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me guess asap Rocky No, he's an innocent man though, Yeah, too soon from the Rihanna Yeah fiftime, sure, right, and not big enough to do it on his own.
Speaker 2: A real guess or no, no, no, no, okay, yeah, I'm gonna guess. Uh you know, uh. Olivia Rodrigo I.
Speaker 4: Would, I would have said, Sabrina Carpenter, So.
Speaker 3: I saw a terrible guess on Olivia is not the top number five Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 4: Oh really, so.
Speaker 1: She's bigger than Olivia Rodrigo. Yeah, now okay, okay, weirdly now she is?
Speaker 2: I think? Is it still retake the claim? And also they famously hate each other, right because she took o. She's the gal from the Driver Licensed song? Right, yeah, that's one of her songs. Yeah, okay, her first big song.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, but I mean, is it the Driver's License Gal? Sabrina Carpenter, No, that's Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: No, who the song is about.
Speaker 4: Yes, I guess yeah, she stole she stole.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I have a so when that happened, my nineteen year old daughter was sixteen or something.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Number five, Serena car number four, Christina Aguilar No really really what that's weird?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Wait? Hold on what network?
Speaker 1: Is it on the I think it's NBC next year, so maybe they're gonna cram some voice person on there.
Speaker 4: She's still on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they could bring her back, you know what I'm saying? Like they play all these things out as NBC. So that bring out your guy, Blake Shelton.
Speaker 2: What if it was just okay, what if it what if it was just a voice line up? Yeah, it was Blake Shelton, Adam Levine.
Speaker 1: They had the dude. They had the dude from Goodie Mob with the short arms see.
Speaker 3: Loan, Ye he's got that birds and then yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what, not not bad because there's something for everyone.
Speaker 2: And then they could spin around in their chair and pop out and do a song. Collinsworth runs out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, third on the list here of odds that we're saying from the City of Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oasis.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, they wouldn't They're bad. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's pretty. That would be so great.
Speaker 1: They get to go out there and they could in live TV, dump on American football and hype up.
Speaker 4: They dumped on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Did they? Yes?
Speaker 3: Radio, I mean all the real artists did. Did I Share even was like, yeah, you know, yeah. Parton didn't want to be in it. It's just Dolly Parton.
Speaker 2: Uh No.
Speaker 3: And I think we've seen after the Cowboys ran her out there for Thanksgiving halftime show.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago. We don't need to run her out there.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind running her and then to get the ghost to Kenny Rodgers out there, little dangerous.
Speaker 3: Okay, that one guy from Sausage Fest ten years ago as Kenny Rodgers.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yep, there's an inside reference. And I apologize. We're broadcasting yep Oasis No Way number two Chapel roon.
Speaker 2: I don't see that working with the NFL audience. I'm sorry why? Uh I think that of all the like.
Speaker 1: Ullaballoo of LGBTQ stuff, I don't think they're going to put that on the halftime stay.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even think that. I just think she's for a much younger crowd.
Speaker 3: Bro, are the songs heaters or not? That's what we're talking about. Here, are the songs heaters or not? And let me tell you, she's got to prove it with another album before next year's super Bowl.
Speaker 2: But the first album is full of heaters.
Speaker 4: I think it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be kid Rock and I and I think I think they're gonna call him Bob. I don't even think he's gonna go by kid Rock. He's gonna go by Bob and He's gonna go out there and he's gonna his guitar is gonna be a rifle, and he's gonna shoot.
Speaker 2: Cans of bud light out of the sky while playing. Is it the Pepsi halftime show shooting coke? That'd be great?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay in the last one. Miley, who is tight with jay Z, is she? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think her and Brittany Howard, Hey, I would come.
Speaker 3: In and do something, honestly be great, and jay Z could come out if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they thought they needed party in the USA and halftime would be a killer.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I could see her doing that and then Flowers of course.
Speaker 3: Also rumors that she's working on something that could be released this year. I think it would make sense.
Speaker 2: She could bring out Billy Ray.
Speaker 3: I don't think we We played audio of him a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I thought he was great. It is not going well for him. I know how to turn his guitar on.
Speaker 1: I predict Miley Cyrus, Brittany Howard, Kid Rock, and Billy Ray Cyrus all together on stage, and I think that would be.
Speaker 3: A jam and the village people and the village people one time. Good job Vin in San Francisco would be good. Everybody clapped for Kevin.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 1: You don't have to, you shouldn't. These guys are drinking beer over here. These are my people, all right. It's submitting skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us. We are just getting started. We have tons of stuff to give away, including Disturbed tickets as well as MAVs tickets for tonight's game. We're gonna give away two pair two two pair two, but you got to be here in order to win them, So come on down here as her Tottle Barbecue and the Farmers Market get on over here,