Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Daniel, good morning, Good morning, Rod. What's the name of Alex's podcast?
Speaker 1: He knows, he just didn't know yesterday, Yeah, after he was told the name.
Speaker 2: Daniel.
Speaker 1: Daniel, you're going for one number two today. You're taking on Mike. Hello, Mike, Hey, good morning, fresh fish smell them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me get over here, let me smell you listening all the time, play the home game. Oh you smell fresh, Mike, Thank you. Mike's good to have you on. Jeez. We get excited. We haven't had a fresh fish on it a long time. Fishay, everyone's excited. All right, Mike. What's the name of Alex's podcast? Gravy? There we go? All right, all right, Mike, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: All new questions, Mundo, I can't do it, Nicole, you're just denying.
Speaker 2: Denying Mundo's question. Did all that work?
Speaker 1: Nicole did a lot of work, sent me a lot of questions, Nicole, Clay and Kiln the pottery chick, All right, which comes out to our events? Daniel and Mike, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Mike you've never played before, so all you gotta do is just shout out that name and then I'll call upon.
Speaker 2: You and give you the correct answer.
Speaker 1: Uh. You're playing for a rod Ryan Show t shirt. That's me feeding back. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Game on Question number one. Thank you Nicole for the questions.
Speaker 1: According to the adage, what should you not count before they've hatched?
Speaker 2: Daniel? Mike, Daniel correct answer? Even with that little delay, you got it in.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Mike, here's what you did. Here's what you did. You knew the answer. You went, uh, Mike, and so in that time, Daniel had already said his name, So just just the name. Just blurt it out. Daniel's on the board.
Speaker 2: Got you.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you fresh fish. You had to get that first one under your belt. Question number two, Alex, you're listening for Mike. You're listening for Daniel mostly Mike mostly. Question number two, how many leafs does a lucky clover have?
Speaker 2: Daniel? Mike Daniel by a mile.
Speaker 1: For his correct answer or is the correct answer?
Speaker 2: And that's Mike the fresh fish.
Speaker 1: He's laughing at himself now, he's just laughing. Well, okay, do you win when you're playing in the car and you're listening, you probably smoke everybody, right, okay, yeah, and that's that's a common tale that we hear. Once you get on, it seems a little faster. All I say to fresh Fish is bro glad to have you on. You did good, you cut you took a couple of swings.
Speaker 2: They were late.
Speaker 1: Next time you'll be faster. I hope you get in again and play. All right, we got you, all right, Mike, have a great weekend. Daniel, Alex isn't happy.
Speaker 2: I am. You're fine. Don't worry about it. There's no delay. How about that. He's trying to say some nice things. No cares, there's no delay.
Speaker 1: All right, Daniel, you want to play on Monday?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? My god? All right, hang on.