Speaker 1: Old time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear. Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 3: So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now.
Speaker 1: It's show time all right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: He's almost here.
Speaker 1: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 3: Well, if Maga had a mind, they'd be losing it. That's right. This weekend, not one, but two things got Maga upset. We're gonna talk to you all about that and so much more as I recount the weekend with you on the Corel Cast.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged. It's the Corel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is a Crell Cast. I am Corel. Happy Monday, July fourteenth, July is whizzing by I'm in Las Vegas at ten thirty in the morning on a Monday, where it is already one hundred and one degrees. It's going to go up to about one hundred and ten hundred and eleven today. What's a degree amongst friends? Right? And I gotta tell you before we get into the topics today again, I want to reiterate that we do not really when we talk about climate change. We talk about what it's going to do to the planet. In other words, oh, the sea levels are going to rise, Oh the heat's going to be more into all this other, but we don't really talk about what it does to us personally. So, you know, chat GPT and I are on good terms and so I cause sometimes we fight, but we're on good terms now. And I typed into chat GPT list the dangers of living in a community that has more than sixty days over one hundred degrees, which is Las Vegas maybe your community. And believe me, the health risks were frightening. First of all, last week we talked about the brain fog. It is real, repeated exposure to high temperatures anything above one hundred, and your brain does not like it. It creates brain fog. It can cause neurological problems, all kinds of things, cognitive delays, cognitive problems. You know, when I first moved to Vegas. I don't mean to be rude, I don't, but I said, my god, there's a lot of stupid people here. I did say that when I first moved here. And I still believe that there's a lot of touched by an Angel people sort of here. And I now know why. It's the extreme heat. It really is. Their brain every year shrinks, their brain cells die and they can't help it. It's the heat. Cardiovascular issues happen when you are in extreme heat. And last night for the firs, I'm very rigid. I take that as you may. I'm very rigid, and I have OCD and when I get in a schedule, I do not like to deviate it. So I don't know. Maybe you're like me. So my schedule in the morning up between four thirty and five, then get up, make me an Ember's breakfast. Every morning. I have half a cup of oat groats with a cup of soy milk, a scoop of protein powders and crasins, and then a cup of fruit and a pot of tea in a beautiful pot. One of my tea sets with you know, dairy non dairy creamer and sugar, and that that's my breakfast like every morning, except on the weekends when I have mung bean egg frittatas and the fruit and the tea. Then after that it's thirty minutes of working out. Of course, Ember has her routine as well. She gets little little things that little treats in her ball. She has little treats in her ball, and she gets a little second breakfast. After she eats breakfast with me. I think there's like a bird dying outside of do y'all hear that sounds like a bird anyway, So she gets her little treats. Then we come in the TV room and I do thirty minutes of weights or thirty minutes of yoga. Then we go to the park and walk two and a half miles and I do the hills eight times, six times or four times even in the heat, I do them. Then we go through the day and then at night we had eleven thirty lunchweet, four thirty dinner, and then for at nighttime we do our walk. Now I've been starting the walk at seven thirty, taken edible at seven o'clock, another edible at seven fifteen. That way, I'll sleep at nine thirty and then at seven thirty go for the walk. Last night was the first night where we didn't do the full mile. I'm a very big stickler for that, even if I have to carry her, because if it's too hot or whatever, I'll carry her. But we'll do the full mile. And that's for me for exercise, that sort of thing, even though I get enough in the morning. Last night I was talking to Steve, and I surprised him when I said, I can't be out here. I'm turning around because at seven forty five at night. Last night, seven forty five at night, it was one hundred and six and there was a breeze blowing off the black pavement. The pavement was one hundred and forty. It literally felt like being in a convection oven. And neither Ember and I were having a good time, and I thought, you know what, she's not liking it. I'm not liking it. Why are we out here. I'll get my exercise some other way. So she pooped and we came right back home. First night since I've lived in Vegas first night in seven years that that happened. But I just it was one hundred and six and I was miserable. It was miserable out, just miserable. So we came back home. So the climate change, when you hear about climate change, don't you know, Yes, worry about what it's going to do in the planet. But the bigger story that they always miss is what it's going to do to us, to us physically. In Los Angeles today, they are moving forward for making it mandatory that all units rental units have air conditioning. Here in Vegas. You would die if you didn't have air conditioning. You would die. I mean, I don't know how you would live. You would die. And so air conditioning. I told Steve soon we were gonna have to wear cooling suits in the summer, actual clothing, like as if you were on Mars, to cool you down, because it's just it's getting Your body does not do well in extreme heat. The Pacific Northwest is preparing for extreme heat. Oh god, And did you hear about the senators. I'm not making this up. Senators from like Iowa or wherever, I don't know, Minnesota. They wrote Canada a letter complaining about the smoke from Canada's wildfires, telling the Canadian government that they need to manage their forest better so their constituents here in the United States don't have to put up with Canadian smoke during the summer. They actually wrote this letter. I am not making that up. That'd be like Nevada, the governor of Nevada sending a letter to California because today it's orange outside here. It's orange. That's the other thing. Climate change brings about more forest fires. More forest fires bring about more smoke, which brings about more unhealthful hair or hair, hair, hair, whatever. So it's one hundred and ten today with bad air. Who wants to live in a place like that. I'm ready to go, I am, I'm ready to go. I'm tired of the summers being too hot and too smoky. But where do you escape it? The entire planet is heating up, heat waves in the UK, heat waves in Spain and France and all over the place. Where do you go? You can't, And just know that it is affecting your health. Your health is directly affected by temperatures over one hundred degrees. Just know that. Oh, and depression, anxiety, you know a lot of my medical anxiety and depression could be from the heat. And I'm not making that up. It's a scientific fact, all right, don't forget. Hello to Michigan, Rob, and to James, and to Janice, and to everybody in the chatroom at YouTube dot com. Forwards last really Corel special thanks today go out to Sue Yeger. Sue Yeger has supported this show through Patreon since the beginning why haven't you? And Sue Yeger is a super supporter. There's only one other person that gives them as much a month as she does. And in fact, I had to ask her to not up her pledge because it would have put me over the amount that Social Security will let me make. That's how much she wanted to give. And I just I didn't want to do the show today. Really, I thought, you know, I'm hot, I'm miserable, and then I thought, no, you got to do it for Sue Yeger. You got to do it for Rachel Kapper, for James, you gotta do it for Rob. You got to do it for these people who donate to you every month, and they're going to be there today expecting a show from you. So you got to get your crap together and do a show. And what a show we have. You know. I went to see Superman this weekend look Up in the Sky. It was absolutely wonderful. I do have a critique of it. There was something that bothered me about the movie, but not like MAGA this weekend. MAGA has lost their minds about two separate things. First is the movie Superman, Well, I'll tell you why they hate that, and the second actually has them burning their Make America Great hits and hat on social media. They are literally burning Trump's paraphernalia on social media at bet or Magnet, Magi, Why positics click Why is the head of the FBI threatening to quit? I'll tell you when we come back. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correll channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's ki l and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really correll dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 3: Look Up in the Sky. It's a bird, It's a plane. Now it's a hot guy. And blue tides. Uh. So, Ember and I went to see Superman and oh my god. We walk into the theater. They she never has a problem in the theater ever, and they're playing an underwater screensaver and that's the only thing that makes her bark at the TV or anything with lots of blue and movement because what dog's seeing? So she started barking. I had to go out of the theater until the movie started because she would not stop barking at the dolphins and the whales and all that. It was very funny. She thought I had brought her to a movie. She's like, what's all this? She was thoroughly enjoying it. Uh, it's great, it's wonderful. It's not too long. My only critique only is that I don't like movies where they beat up the hero a lot, where he's like always being downtrodden when you know that he's super So I was like, okay, enough of beating up Superman. But other than that, just fabulous. They have the Christopher Reeve moment, you know, flying in the air with kissing Lois Lane, and that made me of a Clempton cry. But it is very clear he's an immigrant. It's very clear that he's involved in politics like Russia and Ukraine, which are called two other things in the movie. It's very very obvious that there's an anti immigrant sentiment. They even have ice camps in the movie. They're just not called that. So James Gunn laying into pop culture and Maga has lost their mind. They're calling it woke and oh, it's gonna flop. It's a big failure. It is the largest opening for a solo Superman movie in the history of the franchise period. So guess what, Maga, You're out of luck. People are going to see it, and if you read a story that says otherwise, it's a lie. It's the largest opening of any solo Superman movie. Two hundred and fifty three million dollar opening, one hundred and twenty plus million of that from the US and then another one hundred and something from the from the rest of the world. It's the largest opening for a solo Superman movie. And I understand why Maggie hates it, because it really is about truth. It really is about justice, and it really is about the American way, except the American way that it's about is not what they're about. Superman is about inclusion, about acceptance, about love, understanding, and yes, kindness. He is called an alien three times in the movie. He literally is he's from Krypton. He's called an alien. He you know. And Dean Kin came out and spoke against the movie. And yet people are posting an episode of Superman with Dean Kin where Dean ka was told, well, you don't have a green card, you're grounded, and he went through all these immigration issues and now how quickly Dean Kine forgets because he's Maga. So Maga doesn't want a movie where Superman is fighting for the rights of everybody, where Superman is defending the week. Superman would be in California right now, stopping the ice detentions. He would be why, because that's the American thing to do. The American thing to do is due process, a warrant. People do not show up in face mask and kidnap and abduct people based on their skin color. Superman would stop that. And in the movie they make it clear that he is about love and kindness and not letting people kill each other for stupid reasons, and Maga hates it. Maga hates that the American values that we value are what's exemplified in the movie. They can't stand a movie that says everybody's equal, no matter what country they come from, because Superman sees us all from planet Earth. He doesn't see us from this country or that country, or this neighborhood or that neighborhood. He sees a more universal approach. He sees us all from planet Earth. And so yeah, I get why Mags mad. They're mad because the movie is about the basics truth, that there's no shades of gray when it comes to truth. There's truth and there's a lie. That's it. We live in the era of spinning the truth. Well there's no spin in Superman's world. It's true or it's not. His dog, of course, steals the movie. But I can see why mag is angry now because you know, it doesn't play to bigotry and xenophobia and homophobia, it doesn't play to transphobia, it doesn't play to deporting people for no reason, to abducting them and bringing them to camps without due process of law. So yeah, I see why they're pissed because it goes back to what America actually should be and the values that America should hold values that are foreign to MAGA. They are so steeped in hatred and bigotry, homophobia. You know, there's a show on Magnolia Network, which is the Chip and Juanna Gain's network, and it's called Something's the Frontier, Back on the Frontier or something like that, and it's three families that have to live like little house on the prairie, no cell phones, no Wi Fi, no grocery stores, that sort of stuff. And MAGA has lost their mind because there's a gay couple and they're just furious, like there weren't gays on the frontiers. Honey, what do you think those cowboys did when they went out on those two three month roundups with just all those other men. What do you think they were doing. Haven't you seen Broke Back Mountain? Hello? So anyway, so they've lost their minds over Superman, they've lost their minds over this Frontier show, and I love the third thing they've lost their mind over. They've lost their mind over Donald Trump. That's right, MAGA is starting to turn on their leader. Why because oh he lied about the Epstein files. MAGA influencers Laura Ingram and others Steve Bannon are all calling for the release of the Epstein files, but Trump won't allow it. Why because he's all over it. He's mentioned even Elon Musk said, why don't you release the files? Donald, What are you afraid of? He's in it sixteen times he went to the island, Donald Trump. If the Epstein files were released, it is my opinion he would be revealed to be a man who takes pleasure with younger girls. Now we know this. He owns a pageant for younger girls. He feels his daughter up all the time. We know this. And Jeffrey Epstein accommodated Donald Trump's desires. And it's in those files, and Trump doesn't want it released. So MAGA has taken to social media and they're burning their MAGA hats, and they're burning their Mega shirts, and they're saying, you're a liar. Release it. Some are even calling him a pedophile. And I thought, oh my goodness, I thought you were reserving that for gay people, but now they're calling it. And I told Steve, this is delicious because there's this phenomenon in humans. It happens all the time. Every time humans will build something up to godlike status. Michael Jackson comes to mind. Madonna, Donald Trump, and once that achieves that god like status, and once they start enjoying that god like status, then the backlash comes and they tear them down with great joy, like Michael Jackson, like Madonna, and now they're starting on Donald Trump, and they will continue. And I can't wait for these groups to eat their own I can't wait because Trump knows that if he releases those files, it is revealed that the president of the United States also likes to sleep with underage girls. Why else would he stop the reveal of the files? Why else? The only conclusion can be that he's in them, and he's mentioned having sex with underage girls, and MAGA is losing their minds over it, and I couldn't see happy. That is just incredible. All right, when we come back, We've got much more for you.
Speaker 4: Don't forget Patreon dot com forward slash Reallycrrell or YouTube dot com forward slash mcarell watch the show, donate, join us, the conversation, have some fun with us.
Speaker 3: Do it now, go go go quick pay Carrel here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Man Man Man, I love you, Superman Man Man. Sing it with me, super Oh. Sorry. The movie's great. I can't recommend it enough. And you know it's great because of the Maga person in my chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrel saying it's horrible. So you know, it's fantastic. It's absolutely great. Little little bit too much beating up of Superman, but other than that, great special effects, great message, great entertainment. There should be no controversy surrounding this movie. But this is what's fucking wrong with Mega, right. You know, they're so busy worrying about everybody's business except their own, because they elected a federally convicted felon who is a sexual offender according to the courts. And now if they were releasing the Epstein files, we would see that he is also a sexual predator of underage girls. I believe that is what's in those files, and so what else would be in them? I mean, that's what Jeffrey Epstein did. If you're in his files, it's because he catered to your sexual whims and he specialized in underage girls. So you know, so that's why I believe Trump is so afraid of releasing those files. Oh, they want to go into a competency hearing for Joe Biden. We got to make sure that he was competent when he was signing clemency and signing this and signing that got to have hearings on that. Why isn't Congress having hearings about the Epstein files. Why isn't Congress having here about whether or not the seated president is named in the Epstein files, which would be impeachable offenses, by the way, because they are criminal offenses. Of course, Why is in Congress acting like Congress in the first place. I'm so sick of Congress. They're useless. We could cut billions from the budget if we got rid of Congress, because obviously we don't need them. You know. There was a representative of the Trump administration grilled on what they would deem friendly media about these fifty percent tireffs on Brazil just because he doesn't like what the Supreme Court of Brazil is doing to Bolisario. The president of the United States has no authority to instill a tariff on a country because he doesn't like what their court system is doing. He can't do it, and yet Congress is letting him. There's a special hell for every member of this particular Congress because they're useless. They're useless. Meanwhile, other terarifts are about to come into effect. Thirty percent on Mexico. There goes your fruits and veggies. There they go grocery stores about to get hugely more expensive. And you will see exactly how many fruits and vegetables we get from Mexico when you either can't afford them or they're not there because Mexico just doesn't ship them here. You know, there's other places in the world that want food. And so when we go and we can't buy oranges or bananas or avocados or whatever because Mexico isn't shipping them here because of a thirty percent tariff, then guess what Blame Donald his fault. Meanwhile, he's making NATO buy weapons from the United States to give to Ukraine instead of US just allocating and giving. He found a way to profit off of Ukraine. So NATO will now buy weapons from the United States to give to Ukraine because only Donald Trump would find a way to exploit war and make money from it. He says he's also going to give Vladimir fifty days, and then after oh please, I'm so sick of him. I'm giving them two weeks, I'm giving them three weeks. I'm giving you. Please, God, that man thinks he is hot shitting a champagne bottle. But he just copying a dixie cup. I mean, truly, he just he thinks we're all trembling in our boots. But no, we're waiting for you to keel over. So we have all of that happening in the world. We've had a few mass shootings this past weekend. I don't know about you, but I spent it being you know, my show's last week really resonated with a lot of you. And one of the things I wanted to talk about last week and this weekend every day is you have to be happy where you are, even if you're in hell. You gotta find a way to be happy because you only have this moment, this now is what we've got. You cannot put off your happiness to next week, next year, next month, when Trump is out of office, when Congress wins the when Democrats win the midterms. You can't wait. You've got to be happy where you are, and if you're not, you need to make positive changes in your life to try to be happier where you are. Even if that means you want to start making changes to move to leave where you are, you still have to be happy where you are, so I am trying desperately to be happier every day, including in Las Vegas. So I went to movies. I'm going to go to more this week because I like the movies, and I watched some television. Because it was too hot to go outside, Steve and I went to the outlet mall to the coach store. Steve wanted a cross body bag. I found a wallet there that I really liked. I wasn't going to buy it, but it was on sale for thirty five, so I bought it, which I found amusing. I'm spending thirty five dollars to buy something to put money in. That was odd to me. And the lady's like, oh, do you have a number on with us? And I'm well no, and she goes, you've never bought a coach bag or a coach wallet. I'm like no, oh, well, I'm like, bitch, come down. A lot of things I've never bought in my lifetime. I might not never buy another one either. But it was so hot at the outlet mall here in Vegas, and we were only there for forty minutes, but it was so hot that when Steve and I got home we had rashes we had again going back to the topic at the top of the show, the physical effect of living in extreme heat, we got sun rash and I got it too. He got it, I got it. That's how intense the sun was at like two in the afternoon at the outlet mall for like ten minutes, twenty minutes in the sun tops, and we got a rash. A lot of people there trying to buy the bargains. You know, it's like no one can afford retail anymore, no one can afford anything anymore. Restaurants are ghosts. They're just empty. They're empty. And when we're sitting there at Tacotarian, because I had to go there and tell them we're doing the meetup. Oh yes, Vegan in Vegas meetup. If you're in Vegas, you want to meet up. Saturday, July twenty sixth, at twelve noon, there's a Vegan in Vegas meetup at Tacoterian downtown, So if you're in Vegas, please join us. Also today in about an hour. In one hour and three minutes, if you're listening live on kgay one oh six point five, you can stream it on any streaming service. Kgay one oh six point five at noon today. The first song that the DJ is gonna play is do You Want to Funk? So tune in to Kga to DJ Galaxies program today right at twelve noon. He's gonna start with my single do You Want to Funk, which is on the current Gay Pride album from Swisscraft Record And you can go and listen to it now and stream it and watch the video at my YouTube channel at YouTube dot com. Forward Slashly Correll, all right, what's going on in the chat room? I love the movies. Oh see, you saw Jurassic World, Maxwell, I gotta go see it. I'm gonna go see that this week. I hear it's Mezsa Metso, but I've seen all the others, so hopefully it'll be okay. Uh. What else? I wish Biden would have released them? Maybe we would have a different president. I wish Biden would have done a lot of things like step down and not run for a second term, release the Epstein files, and make sure Trump was prosecuted in year one of his presidency. Year one, there was no reason to wait years to prosecute that obvious criminal. The Democrats put Trump in power through their inability to fight like they fight. If it had been reversed, Trump would have had Biden in jail on day one that he took office on day one, had it reversed, had Biden led the revolution, had Biden done all the things that Trump did, and then Trump got an office like Biden did, Trump would have had him in jail on day one. He's trying now, all right, I am carell. You'd be who you want to be, fun to hurt anybody Who'll see you tomorrow Tuesday. Don't forget to become a patron at Patreon dot com, Fort Correll. Listen today at the belt danby Kka. Why don't become point five months? Frank write at noon for do you want to bump? And I'll see you tomorrow. Leave your comments down below.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours. Listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service