Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah, and the American Way is winning now, particularly since election Day, since Inauguration Day, has taken off like a rocket, and there's something to celebrate each and every day. Glad you hear the work far from finished obviously, right, Colorado for example, still deep blue and lots to be done here, but very encouraging now. I do think we're at tipping point in American history, and of course it's not guaranteed have to keep it going, but Trump doing his part, so we'll enjoy.
Speaker 2: All of that together. Quick view at the show today.
Speaker 3: I've got to sink my teeth into this whole idea of birthright citizenship, because the idea that the Founders ever would have intended that virtually anybody who just happens to be born in America is now an American citizen and a citizen of the state in which they.
Speaker 2: Were born is crazy.
Speaker 3: There's no way that's what the founders intended, and so we'll talk about the federal court. I believe it was a federal Court judge out of Seattle who today enjoined put on hold, you know, President Trump's executive order on birthright citizenship, saying no, we're not going to do that anymore in America.
Speaker 2: And it was expected that a court somewhere would put it on hold.
Speaker 3: But that's fine, because we needed to get to the US Supreme Court. Yes, I wish President Trump's order would simply be honored by everybody and upheld because I think he is clearly President Trump is correct, but as a practical matter, it needs to get to this US Supreme Court, which I believe, without any doubt will say no, the US Constitution does not provide for automatic birthright citizenship, particularly for children who are born to somebody here illegally. So well, we'll get into that in some real depth. But when you step back and really look at it, it's kind of a crazy idea, right that our founders would have intended that first, Why in the world would you do that? Obviously, the Fourteenth Amendment was solely one hundred percent focused on writing one of the worst wrongs in world history, slavery. And it was focused on making sure that people who had been enslaved in this nation, that black people who'd been enslaved in this nation, what would be citizens of the United States of America. There's no rational argument out there that our founders intended when they passed the fourteenth Amendment to somehow say, yeah, anybody here illegally from any country. Hey, if you can get a child born here, they're automatically US citizens. There's no rational basis for believing that was their intent. So anyway, we'll break it down in more detail, and now is the time to do it right. That it's a real issue and it's tracking toward the US Supreme Court. The big question is how quickly. Let's hope, very quickly, but much more to talk about today. What a joyous day in America, not just because a good thing was done by President Trump in pardoning the pro life activist who had been convicted wrongfully politically motivated by the Biden administration. Some in prison, including a young African American mother with young children. But so part of it is celebrating that the right thing has now been done. The other part of it is celebrating that this very evil practice in America is in the process of being corrected. And what I mean by the evil practice is.
Speaker 2: Unequal treatment under the law.
Speaker 3: And that is what, more than I'd say anything else, retins the very existence of America. I mean, we're founded around the idea of equal treatment under the law. And you look at this Biden administration, you look at the left, you look at the left in Colorado and their commitment to unequal treatment under the law that Hey, if you're a conservative, we're going to look for a way to throw you in jail. And if you haven't violated any crime, then we're going to convict you anyway.
Speaker 2: And if you've done things.
Speaker 3: That we would not even charge a liberal for, well we're going to charge you and we're going to sentence you to the maximum.
Speaker 2: And if you happen to.
Speaker 3: Be part of the favored political class and you spout the quote right ideas meaning lefty ideas, well, then we're not even going to think of charging you, let alone convicting you, let alone sentencing you the same way we sentence conservatives.
Speaker 2: So when we talk about threats.
Speaker 3: To America, that this unequal treatment under the law is probably the most toxic threat out there. And we saw it on full display when it came to the persecution of pro lifers, because you would have liberals engaging in all of this different type of criminal conduct, they'd never even think of charging them. By the way, you want to look at a local example, Ryan, unless I miss something, and I admit i've I've been very busy in my law practice preparing for trial. But unless I miss something, whoever burned down the Life Choice's pregnancy center.
Speaker 2: Up in northern Colorado.
Speaker 3: I think they're still happily prancing around out there free, aren't they.
Speaker 2: While we've had.
Speaker 3: Grandma's and young moms imprisoned by the Biden administration for protesting at abortion clinics. So are you telling me that the Biden administration, with the vast resources and immense talent in dj it, couldn't track down whoever lit up that pregnancy center to protest the fall of Roe? Are you really telling me that not a chance, They just didn't want to. They clearly didn't want to. And that's what I mean by unequal treatment under the law is you cannot be out there prosecuting your political opponents for things you will not prosecute your political allies for you can't do that. That destroys America. That is unequal treatment under the law. But that's exactly what we've had under the Biden administration. So ding dong, the witch is dead on that one. Because you want to talk about how scary We were talking about it the other day, right, Ryan, that witch from the Wizard of Oz, How scary she was, how remarkable there was for a movie produced back in the Stone Age.
Speaker 2: But you want to talk about the.
Speaker 3: Wicked Witch threatening America. Yeah, that that wicked witch is.
Speaker 2: Unequal treatment under the law.
Speaker 3: And that's what the left was all about, you know, prosecute conservatives for things they never prosecute liberals for, and then max sentences, max punishment. A nation can't exist that way. A nation can't continue that way. So once again American people and Donald Trump's saving us from that. But will it be long term depends on what happens after this term. Right have we ever seen Ryan, You're too young to have long term perspective, But have we ever seen any president get off to this fastest start?
Speaker 4: No, not at all, not even close, Not even Trump the first time around. Oh yeah, the first time around, God love them. I mean that was a blank show right.
Speaker 3: I mean, God love him for winning and saving the country, but you've got Amarosa running around the right White House. Scaramucci, it was wild, wild West, a lot of clowns and amazing he was able to accomplish what he did in the face of the coup attempt and everything else. But now they're coming in like a machine. That's why again, I know we're beating a dead horse here, but this second term is going to be so much more productive than a consecutive second term would have been because he's had all this time to think about you know, what he would do if he got that chance. So it's going to be amazing. And uya never anything close to this fast start.
Speaker 2: So that's all on the agenda to day.
Speaker 3: Do want to kick around now that the President's confirm that he's about to release, we're.
Speaker 2: Told the rest of them.
Speaker 3: We'll see if anything's held back, and that's something will be I'm not saying nefariously, but you know the remaining JFK assassination files rfk MLK assassination files.
Speaker 2: And I got to tell you I'm a young man, but I.
Speaker 3: Vividly, vividly like it was thirty seconds ago. Remember each of those days, each of those moments when I found out, and I can't wait to dig into all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: What do you think it's going to show.
Speaker 5: It's hard to know. We don't know what we don't know.
Speaker 4: At this point, I think hopefully it'll confirm or subside any of the conspiracy theories. And they are vast out there, as you are well aware, Dan, and you lived through it. You were a very young boy when it happened, but you know everything that happened in the aftermath, and it was filling a void of information. And that's what happens. People are going to kind of make up their own details if they're not provided them by this government that we've grown to distrust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's a remarkable thing just in my short lifetime, is as a boy growing up and then a young man, there being an awful lot of trust for government. Not totally blind and all that, but put an awful lot of trust for government to the point now where I think anybody who just kind of largely trusts government on its face is crazy, right, And what a transformation in America. Hopefully Trump will will help to start to write some of that in a healthy way. You never want an irrational trust. You never want an unearned trust. You want to get to the point where government's doing it so right that they've earned your trust.
Speaker 2: Eight five to five four.
Speaker 3: Zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven through nine. Take a shot at all of that, And there's much more ahead in the show today as well, but let's start with that. It seems like it seems I could make for a segment or two write birthright citizenship, that the pardoning of the pro life activist. And then, by the way, do you really think the Biden administry couldn't figure out who burned down that pregnancy center up in northern Colorado that the day after Row was struck down?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. What do you think these soon to be released files will show about who really was behind the murders of JFK, MLK and RFK.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 7: To port all immigrants here illegally. I will note the ABC News Paul ask about undocumented immigrants, so we have slightly different questions, but these were all taken within the last month. And there's real uniformity here. That's what I really think.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 7: You see real uniformity all immigrants who are here illegally fifty five percent of the New York Times, Marquette sixty four percent, CBS News fifty seven percent, ABC News with a slightly different question fifty six percent.
Speaker 2: So what you're seeing essentially.
Speaker 7: Here is very clear indication that a majority of Americans, in fact, when they're asked this one question, which I believe gets that the underlying feelings, do in fact want the port all immigrants who are here illegally.
Speaker 2: There's no arguing with.
Speaker 7: These different numbers because they're all essentially the same across four different posters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's MSNBC. Boy, I would love to see a Colorado pole on that. What do you think a Colorado pole on that would say?
Speaker 4: Just slight correction that it was CNN for Harry Enton, so, oh my bad, rather than MSBC. He's on with Kate Bolden.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Here in Colorado, I think our numbers would be below the national average.
Speaker 2: Which I guess, pick a number, any number.
Speaker 4: Forty eight percent would favor the deportation of criminal aliens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, You're probably right, but still seismic landscape shifting. And this goes back to the point I made yesterday. I won't belabor it because I made it yesterday and I'll probably make it again tomorrow, which is that John Hickenlooper is vulnerable in Colorado when he votes against the Lake and Riley.
Speaker 2: I think about that.
Speaker 3: You've got a liberal network with a national poll uniformity across four poles, a strong ority of Americans want to deport everybody here illegally, and then the number slightly.
Speaker 2: Lower, i'd bet in Colorado.
Speaker 3: But then you got John Higginlooper, who votes against a bill that would have just said you deport the folks here illegally who've committed other crimes that, combined with other things, I think he is now vulnerable in Colorado. Eight five five forour zero five eight two five five the number. And while I don't think that strong national sentiment against illegal immigration is necessarily going to affect the US Supreme Court, I think the US Supreme Court would do this anyway. I do believe the US Supreme Court is going to loudly and clearly, as soon as the case gets there, say no, there is no birthright citizenship in America. It's madness to think the Founders ever intended that somebody here illegally, if they had a child born on American soil, would then have an American citizen.
Speaker 2: No, no way. The Founders intended that, I.
Speaker 4: Have a question from your legal perspective and just knowledge of this issue law, et cetera. So, if somebody's here illegally, a couple, and they have a baby, and their claim is that the child's born here, they're American. Okay, I'm going to walk you through a scenario. I want you to respond to it. A foreign national, not a citizen of this country, travels to the United States, does so legally with a passport. A pregnant woman is on this flight, goes to labor as they land, goes to an American hospital, delivers.
Speaker 5: Is that baby an American?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: The why not?
Speaker 2: Well, the reason being, I say no.
Speaker 3: If the Constitution's correctly interpreted right now under current law, yes, But but no, And here's why, because they're not subject to the jurisdiction thereof right under the meaning, under the meaning intended by the Founders. If you look back historically, what the Founders meant by this subject to the jurisdiction thereof language, was undivided loyalty to this nation. And if somebody is a citizen of another country, if somebody's.
Speaker 2: Here illgally, that is not the case.
Speaker 4: And if I reverse engineer it, John McCain was not born in this country. He was born in the Panama Canal zone. His father served in the military and was stationed there. And of course John McCain is an American, but that's the reverse scenario, and we acknowledge that his parents are Americans, delivered birth to John McCain, and even though he wasn't born in this country, he was an American citizen, right, And.
Speaker 2: So it just brings us back to the idea.
Speaker 3: And this is part of the Golden age I think that we're entering into right now with this Trump victory, and that is this opportunity to just step back. It's like the spell's been broken and enough people can now see the utter goofiness of so many things that have been beat into people as somehow political or legal gospel. The ultimate utter goofiness of thinking there's more than two genders, right, I mean, just nonsense like that, the goofiness of thinking that oh yeah, the Founders intended that if somebody here illegally has a child who's born here, they're automatically an American citizen. No, why in the world would the Founders ever do that. Why in the world would the Founders ever invite that problem incentivize illegal immigration.
Speaker 2: Nobody in the right mind would do that.
Speaker 3: Now, listen, if people want to have a separate public policy debate and argue that that should be the law of the land made by Congress, knock yourself out. But you aren't going to get many people who agree, right, because it's madness.
Speaker 4: Do you think, Dan, that Trump signed that executive order with the explicit intent that it would be challenged and brought to the Supreme Court so that Scotus would decide on it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and it's brilliant.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I don't want to get all wonky now, and you already know this, But one of the most encouraging things is when you start to look into these executive orders.
Speaker 2: This is not like something written on the back of a napkin at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: You know, these are really well thought out, very well written, put together type executive orders.
Speaker 2: The ones I've been able to see any substance on at this.
Speaker 3: Point, and it goes to your point, Ryan, that that this is part of a very carefully crafted strategy to get certain issues that they knew would be opposed and joined by this court, or that get them to the US Supreme Court as quickly as possible, while we've got a court that actually interprets the law rather than legislates. And so it's a very very well thought out plan. And I won't get into the weeds on this because it would be too hard to follow. Meaning this on a radio show, we get into too many layers that to get boring. But the executive order that Trump put together on DEI is legally brilliant. It's so carefully put together, it is very very well thought out, and it is a very very high likelihood of legal success.
Speaker 2: And being upheld.
Speaker 3: So I'm just telling you that these people have been working hard, they're smart, they're organized, and their.
Speaker 2: Positioned to win eight five two, five to five.
Speaker 3: The number text DN five seven seven thirty nine will get to some text as well. I'd love to hear somebody call and make the argument for birthrights citizenship, and I understand that people will need jerk just go to the first line of the fourteenth Amendment. Hey, if you're born in the US and you're subject to the jurisdiction thereof you're a US citizen. And I know everybody reverts back to that argument, but as a matter of law, it does not end there. As a matter of constitutional interpretation, you have to look at the true intent. You have to look at what those words actually meant at the time. But could anybody call the show, Ryan, Could anybody call this show and actually make a coach and argument in favor of an.
Speaker 2: Actual public policy?
Speaker 3: But yeah, if somebody just manages to get here illegally and have a child born here, they're automatically a US citizen, Right, Could anybody even hypothetically put together an argument in favor of that?
Speaker 5: Doubtful.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody ever could. So I think this is going to get to Scotus.
Speaker 3: Let's hope it's rocket docketed, because it needs to be hit five.
Speaker 2: To five for zero five eight two five five the numbers.
Speaker 3: So when we come back, give you my thoughts, now that the rest of these files about to be released, what really happened with these assassinations of these three great Americans? M OKJFKRFK, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 8: And then finally he repeated his claim that he says, I think under Biden, we had probably the highest inflation in US history. Yes, it was high, about a forty year high at one point in twenty twenty two. Never close to the all time record of more than twenty percent decades past.
Speaker 3: You know it's your time, right when that's the best CNN can do fact checking you.
Speaker 2: Oh, Trump said highest inflation ever. No, No, just highest inflation in the last forty years. I mean, this is such.
Speaker 3: A wonderful time and lots of reasons to believe it's going to continue. Eight five to five for zero five A two five five text D an five seven, seven through nine.
Speaker 2: If you just joined us, thank you. We've got some really interesting stuff going.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the goofiness of thinking the founders ever intended that somebody born in America appearance here illegally would automatically be a citizen. Obviously the Founders didn't intend that, and we think this Supreme Court is going to strike it down. So we're talking about that. And then as well, now that Trump's going to release the rest of or much of it mlkjfkrfk assassination files, what do you think that's going to show. We haven't talked much about it on this program, but i'd really like to today and the don't want to get to one of the most striking moments on Inauguration Day in the address when President Trump said that God saved him and God saved him to make America great again.
Speaker 2: So I want to get your reaction to that.
Speaker 3: As we've talked about on the show before, I personally believe none of us can know for sure until we hopefully have the chance to meet God face to face, whether in fact he saved Trump, but I believe he did. And then the second question, did he did God save Trump to make America great again? Or did God save Trump for some other reasons. So we'll get in all that fun stuff, but in the meantime, let's go up to beautiful Fort Collins.
Speaker 2: Talk to Bob. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome Bob, Thank you.
Speaker 9: I was calling.
Speaker 10: And this story is a little older, but back in the nineties, when I was working in Southern California law enforcement, I came upon a situation where I was in a found myself in a home that had no furniture in the living room but about twelve or fifteen identical baths and that, which you know, obviously was very odd and it didn't appear to be any kind of normal daycare setup.
Speaker 2: But when did you visit?
Speaker 10: Rhy Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 10: My friend through investigation, found out that this home was set up to cater to wealth South Korean women who would fly in pregnant to the Los Angeles, stay here, have their baby, no intent to stay. Apparently we just wanted a dual citizenship for their child to avoid I guess mandatory military service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great point, and thanks for passing that along.
Speaker 3: Which just goes back to the obvious, right, It is just utter madness to think the Founders intended the fourteenth Amendment to mean that you could do something like that, or that somebody who came here illegally would then have their child automatically be an American citizen. Why in the world would the Founders pretty serious cats ever incentify that. But you don't even have to get to that, right, Bob, because there is no doubt what the Founders were up to they were focused on slavery. The fourteenth Amendment was all about slavery, was all about saying, these fellow human beings who happened to be black, you know, who were brought here to be slaves or the children of those brought here to be slaves. No, they are American citizens. They were born here, their parents are subject to the jurisdiction, meaning that their exclusive loyalty was to the United States of America. That's clearly what the founders intended. So thanks for that example, my friend. It helps point out the absurdity of the other argument. A five to five for thank you, my friend, A five for zero five A two five five text d An five seven, seventh through nine. And the reason we're talking about it today is the good news is that as expected, I mean, Trump executive order very appropriate, Trump's right. It was certainly expected it would be challenged in court, and that's somewhere a federal court judge would enjoin put on hold the executive order.
Speaker 2: That's happened.
Speaker 3: So the good news is that now hopefully it can get fast tracked to the US Supreme Court. Might take longer, but hopefully gets to this US Supreme Court, which actually interprets law rather than legislates, and once and for all we can get this cleared up the right way.
Speaker 2: And then, which means.
Speaker 3: The Constitution does not provide automatic birthright citizenship.
Speaker 2: And then if folks think that should.
Speaker 3: Be the public policy of America, then convince Congress. And I imagine we'll be able to convince Congress much more quickly to make Ryan the owner of every major league team in every sport, right, because no sane Congress would.
Speaker 2: Make that the policy of this nation. If you could be.
Speaker 3: Ryan, if you could be the owner of any team in all of sports, what would it be?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a great question.
Speaker 4: Probably the Tigers, because I know the most about baseball, and I think i'd be able to have most knowledge of that sport and the players in it.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, it seems like a boring choice to me, but what what? What do I know? My friend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd rather see you take over the Lions because they obviously needs somehow help.
Speaker 2: I've not had a chance yet to.
Speaker 3: Express my condolences there, but I really felt bad for you when.
Speaker 2: You know what it reminded me of.
Speaker 3: And I text, and I won't name drop, but I text a friend of mine who was a star in the Broncos back in those days. It reminded me of that horrible Bronco loss to Jacksonville. The look the year it looked like the Broncos were tracking for the Super Bowl. Yeah, and it was just it gutted all of us in the city. But it's at the stage for those back to back Super bowls somself.
Speaker 2: There. See what happens with your allions. Let me get to some of these text.
Speaker 3: Dan, mother is legal citizen, father is not a poor child and father.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: If a mother is a US citizen and that baby is born to the mother, that baby's a US citizen because listen, come back to the fourteenth Amendment. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof are citizens of the United States. Now naturalized means in Congress controls these laws. Right, Okay, what are the laws that say when you're a citizen and the laws you're born to an American citizen, you're a citizen. So no, if that baby doesn't matter that the father may be here illegally. The mother's an American citizen, the baby's an American citizen. But if you've got if you've got parents who are here illegally, or one parent here illegally gives birth to the child, the other parents not an American citizen in some other country.
Speaker 2: No, our constitution.
Speaker 3: I understand the current interpretation is that our constitution says that child's an American citizen. But that's a misread of our constitution. And I don't think there's any credible argument that the founders actually intended that with the fourteenth Amendment.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to some more of our text.
Speaker 3: I'm really surprised, Ryan, we don't have some calls and text on JFK, MLK and RFK assassinations and beliefs as to what actually happened. Now that Trump's going to release those records, maybe people are just waiting for the records.
Speaker 2: But I would have to ask you this.
Speaker 3: Does anybody really believe And if so, you'll have to tell me why that Oswald just came up with this on his own and did it all on his own with the assassination of JFK.
Speaker 2: And why would anybody.
Speaker 3: Believe that given everything we've seen and heard already and not having even seen this secret stuff yet.
Speaker 5: If I may just to throw this out there, I do believe James R.
Speaker 2: Olreay, give me a break.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying he wasn't involved with the idea that he was acted alone.
Speaker 4: Really, as per Lee Harvey Oswald, he was very delusional, if I am correct, he also served in our military.
Speaker 6: He also had.
Speaker 4: Sympathies to the Soviet Union communists him and may have thought he was doing a favor for the Soviets in his deluded mind that there would be motivation for him to do this in a very delusions of grandeur kind of way.
Speaker 2: So why did Jeck Ruby kill him? And how did Jack Ruby get access to him?
Speaker 4: Again, the simplified explanation would be Jack Ruby was a completely.
Speaker 5: He was a devastated American. He loved JFK.
Speaker 4: He was a patriot and thought he was doing the right thing for his country by taking Oswald out.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I believe that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, startingbody, a patriot who loves this country thinks they're doing a service to the country by taking Oswald out, by.
Speaker 5: Killing JFK's assassin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, But anybody would know the service to the country would be getting to the bottom of who was now with Oswald, I know, was the saying, I appreciate the way your mind works, Ryan, and I do, and I understand the point that you're making. I'm just saying that, you know, I'm an evidence based guy. Followed, I don't buy that Oswald acted alone. Just my personal conclusion. Maybe what we'll see in these files it'll be released, Well, we'll tell me. Oh no, it's pretty clear Oswald acted alone. What why do you think? But I'm not expecting that. Why do you think they've sat on the files? And Sir Hans, Sir Han, anybody believe he acted alone?
Speaker 2: I don't know. What.
Speaker 3: Why do you think they've sat on these classified files all these years?
Speaker 2: Republicans and Democrats?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well Pompeo is the one, and Trump named him in the interview with Hannity last night that convinced him not to release them. Of course, Pompeo was the one time director of the CIA. There's something about the CIA detail there, Dan that they either knew something or should have known something, or maybe Oswald was on their radar and they failed to act and they allowed him to kill the president. And it's embarrassing for them. That's kind of the vibe I'm going with, But that's just a working theory.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, when we come back, we'll keep talking about this. We'll keep talking about birthright citizenship and why it's so clear that that's not what the founders handed why I'm confident this US Supreme Court will make it clear that that should not be the law of the land, or at least not the correct constitutional interpretation. If Congress wants to go ahead and do it, they can knock theirselves out. Be anybody knows Congress won't do that. And then come back to that sound of the president Saint God's saved him to make America great again?
Speaker 2: Do you agree? And why you're on the Dan Capitla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 11: Over the past eight years, I have been tested and challenged more than any president in our two hundred and fifty year history, and I've learned a lot along the way.
Speaker 5: The journey to reclaim.
Speaker 11: Our republic has not been an easy one. That I can tell you. Those who wish to stop our cause have tried to take my freedom and indeed to take my life. Just a few months ago, in a beautiful Pennsylvania field and assassin's bullet rip through my ear. But I felt then and believe even more so now that my life was saved for a reason. I was saved by God to make America great again.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 3: Just one of those chills moment, Thank you, Ryan, Just one of those chills moment for me, for me, kind of the personal highlight of the inaugural address, and I thought there were many. But I do believe that. As I said at the time, personally I do believe. I can't prove it. I can't even be certain right until hopefully we all get a chance to have a conversation with God face to face, but yeah, strongly personally believe that God did save Trump. There then you get to the and the reasons why we've already discussed, right and you're probably familiar with those, But then we get to the second question, why did he save Trump? Did God save Trump so that Trump would be elected president and make a Marria great again? My personal belief, and this is just one guy, but my personal belief is some really, really really confident that God did save Trump.
Speaker 2: And I believe that God saved Trump in order.
Speaker 3: To spare America because America is the world's greatest hope, pride for freedom, religious liberty, defeat evil, keep the world relatively free, expand freedom. I do believe, like the Founders believed, that there was divine intervention to help the Founders win America's freedom. So I share the founder's view. So my personal belief, God saved Trump in.
Speaker 2: Order to.
Speaker 3: Preserve America in the sense that in order to prevent America from being torn asunder internally, and can you even imagine, and I'll throw that out there for your thoughts and your text, et cetera, what America would have looked like the moment after had God forbid that assassin succeeded in the Butler field. But I think personally, yeah, God saved Trump in order to spare America from being torn asunder like that, but then to give Americans the opportunity to make that choice, because that personally my belief is that God's all about free will, and that's why there are bad things in the world. He gives us the free will to do right or wrong. So I think Americans were then given the free will, that opportunity to elect Trump or not, and by electing him, they have accomplished all of these great things, as JFK said, Right, wasn't it the last line?
Speaker 2: Ryan? You would know this, you know all this stuff. Wasn't it the.
Speaker 3: Last line of JFK's inaugural address. Now, let God's work on Earth truly be our own. I think that was the last line, which is why JFK would be thrown out of the Democratic Party today. Right, he couldn't be elected dog catcher in the far left, secular Democratic Party today. But that was the last line of his inaugural address. And I think I think God spared Trump in that Butler field, so the Americans would then have that choice free will. Americans made the right choice, and now there's a real chance for God's work to truly be our own in this country, and we've been saved from the far left, secular, anti Christian, anti religion, anti faith forces that were controlling this country, many of them obviously. Colorado's still deep blue, but more work to come. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five to five the number of thoughts on that, my educated friend.
Speaker 4: Well, we can turn to the callers too, Mike and Lakewood has a thought on the Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 2: Does does he? Well? Thank you for directing me to my text. I'm remote today.
Speaker 3: As you may have guessed from this, Let's go in fact to Mike and Lakewood are on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 9: Welcome Mike, Hi, Ryan Indian, Thanks for taking my call. Ryan. Instead of watching JFK tonight, watch a documentary that's available on YouTube called JFK The Smoking Gun. Dan, Have you had a chance to watch that?
Speaker 2: No, but I haven't seen Gone with the Wind.
Speaker 9: Okay, just dip your interest. This is a documentary by an Australian detective that blew the Warrant Commission out of the water completely. He didn't believe. It turns out that back in the day, CBS I believe conducted an experiment with a handful of shooters trying to recreate the motor key. None of the shooters were able to get off three rounds in the same amount of time until their second or third try. One of the shooters after that did some ballistics testing. So the first shot was a myths a ricochet, the second shot was the magic bullet. The third shot was fired out of an AR fifteen by the United States Secret Service. In a follow up, Car.
Speaker 3: And Mike appreciate appreciate the call, my friend. That the music means we've got a bail now. What's the name of that video.
Speaker 9: Again, JFK the Smoking Gun.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend. We'll left to bail here.
Speaker 3: The reason we're talking about all this now is is Trump has ordered that classified information on the JFK MLKRFK assassinations be released. What do you think it's going to show back in a flash. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.