Speaker 1: And three two one. We are live on Twitter, ftjmedia, dot Com and Rumble. Okay, so we have a couple of things to go over today. I'm gonna show you some videos and I'm gonna probably gate out of here maybe a half hour early because I have to go to San Diego today and drop off hundreds of pounds of sauce. Okay, so I'm going to remove that actually first and I'm gonn show you something. It is two days. We have two days today and tomorrow, the last two days for the doctor Peter Glidden fifty off on his website for the membership. So let's dive into that first. This is where we're at. This is deception runs deep. This is what we're and say we're going to finish up the myth vision, but we have some other things to show as well. And I had to redo this like a bunch of times, so lots of errors on this computer. That's why we're pushing and driving for that campaign fund. But anyway, this is the description that you're in. If you're in FTJ Media, there's a description there too. There's a link that says leave big farm behind dot com. You click that right underneath it you'll see healthy Wealthy wise all right, and that's for fifty percent off for only two more days. Click that brings you right here. There should be something like that in the corner, or when you first sign in. It might just pop up if you're not a member yet, and set it up. Put the coupon code in. Doing the yearly saves you even more more then doing the monthly, and you're off to go. We have had quite a few people come on board, which is great because that's the Health Recovery website and that is for your benefit, for your reference whenever you need and definitely do what I said, check in on it or get into the live streams that he does twice a week before getting deceived and fooled by your doctor if you decide that you have to go to an er or some other thing a doctor's appointment. Even like I said, I could have saved myself a CT scan and a ton of radiation if they weren't lying, deceiving scumbags when it came to my kidneys, which they already knew had a stone in it from the previous visit back when I had an incarcerated in Guino Hernia and did a scan in the same area. They said they have found one on the left hand the right, but now they're all dissolved. Things to doctor Peter Goodon as well, who gave me the recommendation on the homeopathic that got rid of the pain and the third out of the four doses, and it was done after that. And then after that he told me to get Zma's corn silk from is it wise mother Herbals think it was something like that, and that was to dissolve it. I never had to pass the eraser size kidney stone that they said I had, because it broke it down before it got there. They told me that I was going to have to go through that pain and that's just how life is, and deal with it. They were wrong, as they are about everything else. They made people go through that suffering pain of insanity, giant rock coming out of your dick hole, and it wasn't necessary and I didn't have to go through that thing. So doctor Glyndon, so those are the types of things that you can remedy just by looking it up on his site, because that's where I started. I looked it up. I found something about kidney stones, and I watched the video sent him an email, and he got back to me and did a little phone like intake with me and asked me a bunch of questions, because that's how homeopathics work, right, If it's this thing or that thing or this symptom, then it's a whole different homeopathic, right, And it worked. The pellets that you think all look the same and all tastes the same are not the same. So now we're going to get into and you know, support the show and all that stuff. Hit the little dollar sign button if you want to drop in the super chat. I'll read it and it'll help the show out as well. Okay, eventually sixty days later, it'll help the show out when it actually hits. I had this all set up and then just before I came on Streamyard had some major malfunction again or maybe it was my computer. And now everything's not cute, right, but it is what it is. That's what I was a little right when I was I was actually in the room the dreamy id ready to hit go live, and when everything just went to poopy. So this might not be cute in the exact same spock, So I was trying to rush to get back on here but this is Max Egan, and he says some interesting things here, and I'm going to show you something after this too, the all that pierces the year. I found something that in my in my phone from like two years ago, and it was a it's a it's a picture of what he's describing. So I had already had a picture of this. That's why it sounded familiar to me from that far back.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do this, h really, I mean, the whole Trump campaign, the whole the signer of this guy. It's essentially a cult of personality. And now that Elon Musk and r if Kai are involved, it's going to be even more so. Of course, you know, because a lot of people are going to see this as you know, the uniting of the freedom fighters. And nothing could be further from the truth. I mean, Elon Musk is totally capitulating to Israeli as a full blown Zionist. Who would say and Rfk is absolutely a full blown Zionist. I mean, check this out.
Speaker 3: No one of them are your friend, Bobby Kennedy an I'm little friend of this will in the Trust community for joining us. The celebrate is not great and it's your seventy bit birthday. Maybe this crowd loves you, and did you see how much they have the love of showing you your family's legacy or your families contribution for America and the friendship tweeners well in the United States and others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and Rabbi Schmoolly, what an ugly little cra that man is.
Speaker 4: He looks like a walking.
Speaker 2: Rat, just a bag of rodent shit of some kind, you know. And it's not even not even a good bag. It's like a really cheap, cheesy plastic bag, one of those really flimsy ones, you know. And this is who they intend to have ruling the free world, because of course it's not really a free world at all, folks.
Speaker 4: It's what they want it to be.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, archery nice, Is that what that is? Or is it? It's probably not archery. Maybe it doesn't. I would use that such and get kicked out.
Speaker 4: Probably Well.
Speaker 2: In this place, folks, I haven't been out here since the conference. I've got a bit of art and a bit of stuff going on out here. Interesting to see. But yeah, we're heading for pretty exciting times, folks, pretty dystopian times as well. It's really difficult to see how this can be stopped. I mean, really, they're putting all of the chess pieces in place, and they're really going hard to make sure it.
Speaker 4: All comes to fruition.
Speaker 2: It's kind of freaking how they do it, fas they're very, very clever of these things.
Speaker 4: They really are.
Speaker 2: And I'm convinced now, as I've said many times, I mean I've spoken about it a few times, I'm convinced that the Trump shooting, the Trump alleged assassination was a staged event. And remember when I said a few weeks ago that there's a Jewish ceremony where they pierced the ear with an awe in order to signify capitulation. This is when someone becomes a willing servant to their master. So I guess they're no longer a slave now they are a willing servant.
Speaker 4: Well, check this out.
Speaker 5: The current non Jewish Messaia was chosen to be of service to the Jewish people and the uish Messiah. President Trump's right here was graized in it.
Speaker 1: I was collecting all these videos on my own to show you, but then I found Max's video and it had all them in there.
Speaker 5: So awesome simbable gesture of Exodus twenty one six with the Torres states that a servant who wants to remain with his master needs to have his right ear pierced. Trump was designated as God's servant, an anointed one, just like Cyrus the Great almost twenty four hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: There's that Cyrus, and the clarified.
Speaker 5: In several videos that the absolute deadline for the redemption.
Speaker 1: Remember the coin Cyrus is, He's super imposed on top of Cyrus like a like a like a layer. Right, Cyrus is behind him. But for it a little bit is.
Speaker 5: By the end of the Jewish year five seven hundred and eighty seven, which corresponds to October second, twenty twenty seven, one thousand, one hundred and sixty seventy eight.
Speaker 1: That's how much time we have to live. Everyone, In case anyone is wondering.
Speaker 5: It's from today. Thus the redemption will surely occur during Donald Trump's tenure.
Speaker 1: Okay, so redemption. I hope you guys read my book. I hope you understand what Sabotaze Heavy and Jacob Frank mean by that notion. They have to condition the world for the return to the Messhak not our guy. That guy might not even be our guy. We don't know, but their idea of this is to con totally corrupt and destroy and corrupt the blood shots the entire world, make it insane and evil, and that paves the way for their meshak to come and clean stuff up, which would be all the nations or Gentiles if you prefer.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: There you have it. That's the timeline he just told us.
Speaker 5: And I have good reason to believe Donald Trump was chosen to be the one to redeem the sins of Asa through offering his assistance in rebuilding the Holy Temple on the Temple Mount and establishing the Jewish.
Speaker 1: Kingdom, and that will be the red half for sacrifice, the destruction of Alaxa, the dome of the Rock, and not so much rebuilding, because that's that's a claim, but a building of a temple there and.
Speaker 5: Over all of mankind in Jerusalem. Perhaps it is no accident that the numeric value of Donald Trump in Hebrew is the same as Messiah, son of David Moschierben David four hundred and twenty four. However, Donald Trump is mistaken. If he thinks he was chosen to make America great again, he will, no doubt of a lot of good things to strengthen our economy, protect our borders, and allow religious freedom to flourish.
Speaker 1: Protect our borders. He made a statement that with AI coming, we need more hands on deck, we need more of this invasion. And since on the topic of invasion, so we know that they're being paid. We know that they get cards, bank cards with money on them. They're all youthful males without families, most of them. They got to mix in the field right to make it look somewhat believable when they put cameras on it and sell it to the to the public. But for the vast majority of these eight to ten million people that have come in, I'm curious how big is our military arm all the enforced branches together, how many members are there, and what does that? What does that in comparison to the ten million or so that have come in. Not to say that they aren't also controlled by the same people. So those are you, these are plane closed un mercenaries, Like, at what point are we going to call them that, because that's what they are. If they're coming here to raise hell, cause havoc, rape, pillage, murder, what at what point do we call them mercenaries, guns for hire. And you know how they always say, well, when you're protecting your home front, you know, somebody who's a hired gun doesn't have the same, you know, the same tenacity for their job or right whatever, the same, They don't have their heart in it. Well, consider this, Even though these guys right here are the ones behind all the imperialism and evil that comes around the world these past so many centuries, they use fronts like the British Empire and things of that nature to actually carry it out. So they hate us. They hate us because they made them hate us, and they're going to be quite quite angry. And that is just as powerful as protecting your home front, your your home ground. Just things to think about.
Speaker 5: But America will never become a gate country on its own because Aceov's days are numbered. All our elite institutions and centers of power and influence are rotten through and through the majority of Americans under thirty, who are college educated and who are the future leaders of America support the vicious monsters of Ramas.
Speaker 1: So if you aren't pro Israel, you support Hamas. Now do you understand what all those protests were at these ivy League Schools, Harvard, Yo, whatever the hell Columbia. Mostly that would so they could say things like that. They could point their finger and say, see, it wasn't It's all contrived by the same goddamn people.
Speaker 5: Rather than the holy and courageous soldiers of the IDF.
Speaker 1: No, you can you say noble and courageous soldiers of the IDF without laughing or p king.
Speaker 5: He can, human being, even Donald Trump can reverse this. No, the greatness of America does not lie in its own success. America will be great when the Messiah comes and the leader of this country, on behalf of all the good people in this country will humbly present himself to the Jewish Messiah and ask him to accept the United States of America into a new alliance of countries who accept the leadership of the Messiah.
Speaker 1: Oh, that sounds like the one world United Nations government right controlled by them and the Knights of Malta.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a new United Nations will replace the current cesspool that goes by that fraudulent name. Are real United Nations, united to serve.
Speaker 1: God, led by the United to serve their God and their Messiah. He's leaving out words that are kind of important.
Speaker 5: Messiah and based in Jerusalem. And my feeling is that the United States on the President Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they also said beware of the end of days when it is announced that the Vatican will move to Jerusalem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, will be the first lesson to join.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting, isn't it. And it's remarkable how self righteous these people are. I mean, if you listen to that rabbi, he seriously believes that Hamas is evil and that the Jews are the only righteous people, and these faith Jews. This is why I've been putting so much focus on mistranslations in the Bible and stuff lately, folks. And don't worry, I'm not going religious on you or anything like that. I mean, I think all religious devented. I've always said that. But by the same token, the people who run the world totally believe in their religion and then in their doctrines. And in order to understand those who would rule over you, you need to understand the methodology they use, and you need to understand the way they think. That's what I've been going through the Bible so much. I mean, I've mentioned it at nauseum about the real meaning of the word Israel. It's actually those who chose God. And how this has been inverted. Everything's been inverted. See those who chose God know their God's chosen people. When really it's the people who chose God inverted.
Speaker 1: See why that's an important word. This is what they do to everything. They invert everything. This is a Frankist signature. It's a larn Kabala signature actually, but promoted in a put An ema by sabaday Zev and Jacob frank.
Speaker 4: That's the way they've done it.
Speaker 2: They've inverted everything because they've done with our legal system and they've inverted that. It's not about bringing justice to people anymore. It's about exercising control over people. Look how they've inverted the language something that I spoke about years ago, I think maybe back in twenty I was talking about how English is a constructed language. It's the language of commerce. It's an intellectually based language, so there's not a lot of haw fulfilling in it. It's very difficult to convise spiritual perspectives in English.
Speaker 1: I've often okay, so nice segue here, I Oh my god, it's I got it. The type in here is so ridiculous. They have lots of space on that paper. Why is this type so small? And there is eight hundred and something pages in there, eight hundred and forty eight. If you talk about the glossary, this is gonna be one hell of a task to accomplish here. That's hope. What happens reck on it a language that you can actually express yourself in. Was the whole point in Ancient Greek. Correct mask keeps raising because computer secks.
Speaker 2: He used the word dama to illustrate this point. How he could write a whole thesis to explain what the word dumb means. If you're speaking Hindi, you just say damma and they know what it means in all of its aspects. And it's a very spiritual type word. It contains a lot of spiritual understandings, just the word itself, if you understand the meanings and insinuations of this word. But yeah, they've inverted everything. They've inverted what religion was supposed to be. I mean, Jesus Christ, even if he existed, And a lot of people will debate that, and for the purposes of this discussion, it's irrelevant as to whether he existed or not. But the story goes that he was an anarchist. He spoke out against religion, he spoke out against government, and so they inverted that and they created a religion and basically a form of government over his name out of his teachings, you know, like the law that we are given now is based on canon law, based on biblical laws.
Speaker 4: So this is basically.
Speaker 2: Everything he was speaking out against, and they've inverted that to turn it into a system of control. They invert everything, folks. Look what they're doing with the genders, trying to convince women they can become men, trying to convince men they can become women, and this is creating a horrific scenario. I mean, people are destroying their own bodies in this belief, and everything has been inverted. Even what that rabbi was saying, how Hamas are evil and the Jews are righteous, this has been inverted. Jews are actually incredibly evil people. I mean, look at some of the stuff they've done through Gaza, beheading of babies, raping of women, the way they legalize rape. Just the other day, and that guy who raped the Palestinian detainee to death. Nine of them raped this guy to death of an iron battern.
Speaker 4: Just horrific.
Speaker 2: I mean, they raped into the point that they did spinal damage. So imagine what they were actually doing to this poor guy. This guy, rather than being charged for his crime, I mean when they tried to arrest him, there was almost a civil war. You had people all over Israel protesting the innocence of this guy, and they basically condoned rape. And the soldier said the rape was done in self defense. I mean, you can't make this shit up. But that guy, he's now doing a talk show tour. He's now a celebrity in Israel and he's doing a tour of talk shows in Israel. I mean, you really can't make this shit up, folks. These people are so backwards and everything is so demented with what they do. But the problem is that they actually believe it because they've under.
Speaker 1: That blank ass zombie stare completely devoid of any empathy or sympathy. That's what we're dealing with, and that's what has all the power. How did that happen? Oh and by the way, I'm reading into a waddle book. I think it's called Wdell or Waddell w A D. D.
Speaker 6: E Ll.
Speaker 1: But it's about the origin of language. And sure enough, they're making a strong case for Phoenicians and false Phoenicians, and the original Phoenicians, not the ones that became merchants, abandits and freaking highway robbers and uh, you know, criminals on the sea, but actual seafaring Scythian slash Aryans that created the language, created language period. So they they try to take that, and uh, they try to claim every accomplishment as their own. They try to say that they brought culture and civilization and morality to the world. Nothing could be further from the truth. And I don't think I need to convince any view of that. But reading this is just yet another deception. Because if there was a Jesus el Savior Christ, and it is the way it's been depicted, at least the way it's commonly accepted to have gone down, then it indicates and boy doesn't indicate. And this is probably the reason why they jumped all over it and wrote it in a satirical, satirical way, maybe with the ancient Greek, because that's who penned it. It was you know, Alexandrian Jews when they made the septuagen right, didn't really put him in a very good light. But then they decided to co opt it when they later did the ancient Hebrew right, trying to make it look like it's backdated by putting an ancient Hebrew well funny thing that would make Jesus pretty much almost certainly an arian. That would really screw up their their there's their story. I'm not I'm gonna I'm gonna read more of this. I just started reading the Elliptical last night because I finished mind comp finally, but I will be sharing that and I think that might be another mind blower once we uh, once we get into that detail.
Speaker 2: Literally generation programming. Diargogus charge nothing could be further from the truth.
Speaker 1: As tho they're quite literally before the impostors posing as who actually did all this stuff, whom they hate, whom they want to destroy. White man, you know, is a congruent to Scythian slash Germanic slash Goth slash Aryan people, because they would have to destroy them otherwise the cat might come out of the bag. Right. They destroyed libraries, burned them, got rid of a lot of evidence, maybe maybe socked away a bunch of it into Vetican vault for their own uses. But holy shit, because I mean, obviously they need they need the advancements in the and the know how and the creativity of us in order for them to parasitically co opt that and then of course make their false claims that it's all them. It's all them, always them, they're the chosing ones. Sounds like the arians might be the chosing ones.
Speaker 2: Oops, real Jewish rice, You've got to understand how this works. Rikes everything has been inverted, and that's the point of the exercise prices to revert to everything. And you know, the genocide in Gaza is still ongoing. As I've been pointing out you for the last ten months. I've got a million people now squashed into an area of fifteen square miles in southwestern Gaza. My friend Nadal is amongst them, and this is a death camp basically, folks, they intend to genocide all of these people. They're trying to argue the case, and no, it's not genocide. We've just sent over two hundred thousand polio vaccines into Gaza for the people.
Speaker 1: So oh that's good. So there'll be about two hundred thousand dead people because of that. Vaccine equals death.
Speaker 2: Everybody see how much we care.
Speaker 4: Polio.
Speaker 1: They won't bring in food, but they'll bring in vaccines. Uh huh oh when starvation is in the talmud by the way in directed murder. Yeah, we talked about that. We talked about that, but let's bring it up again. The reason why the Communists, which is them in a different name, love starvation so much because it's okay to murder people as long as you do it indirectly. So starvation would be a great way to do that. And so, of course vaccines.
Speaker 2: The result of DDT spraying. When they stopped the DDT spraying, polio disappeared. Funny how that works. And the polio vaccine is not to pure anyone of polio. It's either to infect them with polio or to sterilize them althoth. Yeah, and if you're in Gaza, if you're a Palestinian, I urge you not to accept any injections coming from the IDEF. These people are the worst of the worst, even the IDEF, the Israeli Defense Force, this has been inverted.
Speaker 1: They want to rape you to death of the baton murder and cut off your baby said, drink the bloodonderful stuff, but they care about you they want you to be healthy at least sure.
Speaker 2: Back in the nineteen thirties and nineteen forties, when our first colonizing Palestine, there were three terror groups that England had to deal with.
Speaker 4: One of them was called.
Speaker 2: Haganah, one of them was called Ergon, and another one was the Stein Gang. And these three terrorist organizations, who were named terrorist organizations by the British government, these three terrorist organizations combined to become the Israeli Defense Force, which isn't defending anything, it's attacking all of its neighbors. And it always has been.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing forever that Israel is a terrorist stee I think created terrorists st frankest terrorist state meant for exactly what they're about to do the real people, which is destroy them them and blame someone else. It's going to be a burnt offering again inversion.
Speaker 2: But you look at where all this is going, folks. You've got this huge cultive personality, Donald Trump, RFK and Elon Musk or all full blown Zionus. The Israelis themselves are saying that Trump is the Messiah who's going to usher in greater Israel, is going to usher in their control grid, the new world order, which will be run out of a central location in Jerusalem, the real United Nations, they say. I mean a lot of the stuff that guy said was true, and the fact that the United Nations is a corrupt cesspool. Yes it is, But what's it going to be like when it's been run by these corrupt fake Jews. It's going to be even worse.
Speaker 4: But that's the plan, folks.
Speaker 2: I mean, they minted a coin for the guy, for God's sake, they minted a coin because he moved the embassy to Jerusalem. They just ren Golan Heights to trump hets. I mean, you can say where all this is going, folks. Even the Holocaust was inverted.
Speaker 4: You look at the.
Speaker 2: Actual Holocaust that happened Bolshevism. There tens of millions of people who died in the gulags, which are all run by Jewish common dance.
Speaker 4: You look at alto more the.
Speaker 1: Or what they did to Germanic people by terror bombing cities Dresden, Hamburg, everywhere, everywhere, and also post war from nineteen forty five to forty nine. There's a book called Other Losses if you want to get the that's a water down version, but it's still pretty shocking. They say four million, it could have been close to their eight starved once again, starved to death, deprived of their rights in the you know, human rights and from the Geneva Convention by reclassifying them by a different three litter term. That was all and how doing that? Who clearly stated multiple times that he hated the German people and wish he could have killed more.
Speaker 2: Six to seven million people who were killed in Ukraine. All of this stuff has been scrubbed from history, and all of this was carried out by Bolsheviks, by Jews. That's all been scrubbed from history. Nobody really knows about it. And suddenly they invented their holocaust and claimed they were the victims and they were the ones who were persecurted of World War.
Speaker 1: Two projection blame your enemy for your own crimes.
Speaker 4: Well, nothing could be further from the truth.
Speaker 1: They're more responsible for any of the deaths that happened in those camps because they destroyed the trade routes. And that also means there was no medicine for the typhus ol breaks or whatever disease they actually had prior to all that going down. The Red Cross was in there was controlled. The British Red Cross was controlled by the Rothschilds, So that tells you something too. Right the shots again, because they were of course inaculated in the camps and people died, there could be something there since we knew what Shots do.
Speaker 4: Showed you before.
Speaker 2: There was a book that was written called Germany Must Perish in nineteen forty one, which was written by jew I believe his name was Theodore Kaufman, and this actually spoke about the Final Solution, which was to eliminate all the Germans, and of course they changed that, they turned it into the Final Solution was all about eliminating Jews. They claimed there was a holocaust of Jerwsey in World War II and there's no evidence to support it, and they whitewashed all the rest of it.
Speaker 4: Again in version. This is what they do, folks.
Speaker 2: They turn everything backwards.
Speaker 1: And one he has one talk with me and now he's all talking about in version. That's kind of what the whole book is about. Oh, by the way, remind me, I am going to send him. I'm going to buy my own book from myself through Kindle and sent him the Redemption code. Since he's on a trip in May might want something to read.
Speaker 2: I was saying about the English language before. I think I got a bit sidetracked. But the English language even has been inverted, Like back in twenty and ten, I looked at.
Speaker 4: Some of the research.
Speaker 2: It was actually brought to a lot by Ben Stewart who wrote Climatica an Esoteric Agenda. He was speaking how English is actually a direct phonetic reversal of Hebrew, so we're actually speaking backwards. And even when you look at things like Spanish and other sentences.
Speaker 1: And your language tells you a lot about who you are. When you look at the ancient Greek and know that the minds were coming from Scythian culture and all that stuff, and then you look at what the hell is that? What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: And other languages, you will find that the sentences are constructed backwards. We say I'm going to the house, the Spanish will say to the house.
Speaker 4: I'm going. Everything's been inverted.
Speaker 2: So it sounds all very normal the way we speak, but it's actually an inversion of all other languages, and even a phonetic inversion of ancient Hebrew, Aramaic things like that, you know, and saying Hummus are the evil people, when it's actually the Jews who are evil people. And check out what this hum Musk member has to say. And for those of you who complain about me using foreign language clips, well, I'm sorry. This is in Aramaic. It has English subtitles. But it's the best I can do. Folks, I mean you need to hear what this guy is saying.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, read this?
Speaker 7: I are you doing it?
Speaker 1: What calm are they talking about? What was the end settlers helping on? Yeah, a wreaking havoc in the West Bank and Jerusalem.
Speaker 4: I feel.
Speaker 1: Well. They pour gasoline benzene feminine into the mouth of the child Muhammad Abu who there burn him to death. Shocking footage from is really Jewish wedding shows guests celebrating the death of a Palestinian baby burned alive in an arson attack.
Speaker 4: How come.
Speaker 8: I know you who do it?
Speaker 1: What comm are they talking about?
Speaker 8: You have to have the thun almost.
Speaker 1: Well, the settlers are burning, destroying and rampaging against our people in the West day and night. Well, the cam they're talking about is you're not fighting back hard enough, stealing the land and violating the honor.
Speaker 7: I know you who.
Speaker 1: Dom are they talking about? It's a little hard to fight back when you're disarmed. Herds of settlers, the secret, the Alexa mask.
Speaker 8: Stopping in but then the mast, the laksa Sharif.
Speaker 4: Home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Al Sharif is another name for it. That's actually how I named it in the book. I used their words for it are their government, and their government judaizes and blesses the city of Elkut.
Speaker 4: So how do I know you do?
Speaker 1: What come are they talking about? Well? The occupation forces oppress our people in the occupied land of nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 2: Am warbain Well put?
Speaker 1: What the fat the West Bank aud now shooting and killing children, women and the elderly? What does the approaching on our homes and sanctuaries?
Speaker 4: What does that?
Speaker 5: Cooles?
Speaker 1: Taking over everything? Green?
Speaker 4: Tell you?
Speaker 7: I know you doing it?
Speaker 9: The thun?
Speaker 1: What come are they talking about? Will I do what? The enemy is planed demolished homes on the heads of children, women and the elderly. Fun you want? The world saw and continues to see pictures of infants, pregnant women, and elderly people kneeling on This is what in Ami and were being killed by the enemy's air force, the most powerful air force in the Middle East, without wearing tons of explosives over their heads. Him, let the universe hear the words of God Almighty. Parishion to fight has been given to those who are being fought because they were wronged. Okay, I agree, well in the law and indeed Allah is competent to give them victory. Well, don't don't. Don't social loaf on that though, buddy, Thinking that God's going to come and intervene, I would uh still do my best to not let anything shitty happen. You know you're gonna have to put forth the effort. Do you want allow us help?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty reasonable what that guy was saying, and he's correct. That's what I've been subject to for the last seventy six years. I've been subject to constant terror.
Speaker 1: I think since I started this broadcast, three more people have signed up for doctor Peter Glidden's membership site. You remember you have two days left. The link is in the description. It's the leave big farm behind. Healthy, Wealthy wise is the code. Every word is capped, so healthy, age, wealthy, w wise, w thos our capital and it's all put together. No spaces. Okay, that's fifty percent off in the last two days of it tax.
Speaker 2: But of course Israel calls them the terrorists or it's carrying out constant terror attacks against them, just the way ghosts, folks. They invert everything.
Speaker 1: They literally created terrorism, but no reve else is guilty of it, even.
Speaker 2: The false flags they stage. I mean, we know that nine to eleven was staged by the Israeli government. There's no way this was done by Asama bin Laden, a man on dialysis in a cave in Afghanistan. There's no way he had the ability to manufacture this event. And they were calling his name out within an hour of it happening, claiming he was responsible. I mean, it's obvious that it was done by Israel, and I showed you the other day.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know my personal experience with that. I was in New West Coast Guard as at tel communications specialist, which means I handled all the message traffic, all the information that goes to the captain. So I'm one of the I was one of the few positions, had one of the few positions that reports directly to the captain or the officer of the Watch. So soon as I got back to the boat because we were in Kapas and Lucas when it happened. Cabo or was a pony, I don't remember. Uh, yeah, that's a good one. I don't remember. I think it was Cabo. We got rushed back to the boat after like ten hours of leave and we had to pull all all boats had to be pulled in out of foreign ports as a quote unquote precaution standard protocol. I guess so they all the message traffic, the Z reports, there's like those are the super high priority over you know, supersedes. Everything must be delivered to the captain by in within five minutes of receipt. Those Z flash messages all said al Qaida el Kaieda, el Kaieda, al Qaida el Kaieda al Qaida al Qaida. This was like within minutes, well maybe an hour because it's a time to get back to boon. All that from when it the second building fell.
Speaker 2: Oach boy, someone I can't remembers, and I'm somebody's Riley parasitic signed that I should stays your false flag attack and blow up Alexa Muskin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd have been saying this is gonna happen too. I have been saying this since my book last November. If it were up to me, I would bomb the Alosa Mosque and announce that an Iranian missile had hit it in order to trigger a conflict between the Arabs and the Iranians. Our problem would then be solved. And look what he's wearing like that?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what that is? Well, that's the black cube of Saturn. They call it takun. But here, let's have all cloks to look at that, should we? Yeah, I can't do zoom on this, but I can show you this. Hold on, hold on. Rebecca has to come in here and print something so for the hot sauces. So I told her to commend. She hasn't come in yet. Let's have a look or teflate to fill in. Sorry to give me something else. But here they are. Hey, you can get yours online if you want one. They wrap you up because everything's literal. Oh look, it's a Barbie, a Barbie Saturn and cult worship her. Isn't that nice? That kind of fits? But here they are, David laugh at these people too. I'm just just so you know. The people on top have no religion except for the dark cult. Practices that they keep. These people have no idea that probably I'm guessing that this is Saturn in nature. They just go through the motions because it's what you do, right. This guy's his right and error, his injection spot nice. And then there's this Saturn worshiped the black cube, black cube, black cube, black cube of Saturn. Yeah, yeah, corporate art. Starting to make a little bit more sense. There's another one. Saturn is a secret god of the occult world. No, that's some the Abrahamic religions actually, and they've confused two other religions to worship it too, because over in Mecca there's a giant black cube with a black stone in the corner that allegedly fell from heaven and they circumambulate that seven times and then try to get in close to kiss it, which are supposedly representing the rings of Saturn. Yeah, and there's ice cube just because you know, makes sense. Uh yeah, that looks like a device or potentially something that floats through space. Aliens, it's the Borg, that's what they're worshiping. They're worshiping the Borg, hive minded, no, no empathy. Well, sounds just like them inhabiting our bodies and mostly technocratic bullshit?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the end result of all of us. They're trying to make us into the borg through vaccines and you know our Wi Fi connection, the why the wireless body area network? Huh huh. It's all sound to come together now, isn't it. This guy's deep concentration, It's like, why did I why was I wanted to God? You find nothing? Actually saying that.
Speaker 6: Alright, lollie, we were here, okay, present, give me have the corner.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I'm already there. Nice.
Speaker 2: Blame Iran for it because that will put the Arab world against Iran because Alexa Mosk is psychled to the Arab world, so they need to destroy that. But they want to blame it on Iran. Why would Iran blow up Alexa Mosk? But that's the plan. And here he is actually saying that this is what he would do if he had a chance.
Speaker 7: Well, no, no, Maybe one of the missiles will hit the mask and clear the place for the third Beta migas.
Speaker 4: I could also be a miracle if.
Speaker 8: It was up to me.
Speaker 7: The last time, when they shot hundreds of missiles, I would pretend that one missile came from Iran and shout it down. You know, then all the Arabs will go against Iran and will be the end of the problems. You make them fight with each other. This bunch of lun attacks never too late. You deal with a bunch of cowards.
Speaker 5: These rely leaders.
Speaker 1: They just want to pass the week.
Speaker 7: Let us survive this week.
Speaker 1: They don't think long.
Speaker 4: Term crazy stuff, folks.
Speaker 2: They are so blatant about their plans and what they want to do because they truly believe that they've gotten away with this. This is the big moment where Jews are going to seize control.
Speaker 4: Of the world.
Speaker 2: I've really got all of the dominos in place, all of the chess base.
Speaker 1: Like literally every video that I've collected, he has put in this one video like a bunch of med Least. I have some more additional ones, but I mean, this is telling the tell pretty well. I'm going to see if I can get kennot Heap on the show. I don't know if he does interviews, but I'm going to look at for that. I'm going to check it to his Twitter, see if he responds, and then see if I can find an email address. If we are twenty two minutes into this we're going to ask some point you have to switch over to Derek and mythvision and try to finish up that Sampson sing. Even though this is very entertaining and this is very informative, I think we need to make that transition here soon.
Speaker 2: This is on the board for them to actually pull this off, folks, if people don't wake up. And that's why I've been putting so much focus on the Bible and stuff, because there's like two billion Christians in the world. If these people could actually wake up how much they've been scammed and what the true teachings of their alleged Messiah was, well perhaps we could still find a way out of this. Because if these parasites masquerading as Jews that are living in the illegitimate terrorist state of Israel, if they get to a point where they can actually control the rest of the world, then we're doomed. Folks killing us every way they can. They'll bring in vaccine mandates, I'll sign up with the WHO and all that sort of stuff. You're able to travel with if you're not up to date with your jabs, and all the jabs are about is poisoning your body. Vaccines don't work. They never have. I've never actually proved any contagion. I've gone through this many times as well. I mean, look at the work of Andrew Kaufman and Thomas Cowen and so many doctors.
Speaker 1: I mean, whether you're whoa actually that was any kind of that was all from doctor Stefan Lanka originally, so and that's who they got all the information from.
Speaker 2: Like them or not, They've brought a lot of valuable information about the true nature of contagions. And the fact is that there has never been any type of contagion ever proved, and they've never actually been able to infact anybody or anything with any illness or ailment that somebody else had.
Speaker 4: This just hasn't been done.
Speaker 2: Even inverting the way we think all this AI shit that's going on. Chat GTP and Elon Musk is at the moment building a supercluster of AI servers to take this to the next level. Yeah, wonderful stuff, folks. And something else they're bringing in is AI military. I mean, I've shown you how in China they're now developing those robot dogs that are equipped with machine guns. They're going to be soon putting out robot soldiers such as What You Saw and Terminator, and they're also working on AI tanks.
Speaker 9: This new AI power tank developed for the US armybsolutely incredible and let me tell you why. Known as the Ripsaw M five, it requires no human crew. It operates entirely autonomously. Once it arrives close to its target location, it can switch to a reconnaissance mode, deploying its own drone squadron. Equipped with a three hundred and sixty degree situational awareness system, the tank uses multiple sensors to get a full view of its environment. The weapon system of the ripsaw is equally impressive. It can be armed with a thirty millimeter chain gun for targeting troops and light vehicles, and javelin misses for destroying enemy armour. The Ripsaw M five also boasts exceptional mobility thanks to its advanced suspension system and lightweight design, allowing it to navigate various terrains with ease. It can be transported by helicopters or see one thirty planes as it weighs just ten tons. Currently, this amazing tank is still in development, but there are hopes that the ripsaw M five will be ready for deployment by twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yes, So people who think.
Speaker 1: That, and that's my concern, like, they're gonna keep us busy fighting machines and we're never going to get to the people that are actually behind those things, that are actually like what casualty is it If it's a piece of machinery and no people, and even if you're just fighting soldiers, that's not getting to the source of the problem. It's not the root cause. You know, the root cause is what needs to be addressed. You uproot that, you pull that weed, and it's done, came over, We win. Life goes back to whatever the hell normal is, you know, figure it out, look at our ancestors, figure out what was working, and get rid of all this nonsense. But if we wait till they have that going for them, it's going to be nearly impossible for us to get past that, to get to them. I mean even just just a switch corporations whatever hell they are these control hubs of all this technology, these super overpowered plants that are going to be generating for the for the kilgrid, if you will, the smart cities, the AI they have like fourteen freaking late ones. It's more like four, but layers of security to get to them, and they're all armed by like military style people. It's not going to be easy to shut down the system that's controlling everybody's minds or health. Should you say or do or think the wrong thing? You know, starving you out because you're not You're obsolete. Now sorry, you're obsolete.
Speaker 2: They're going to be fighting against the government and having some big rebellion. Well, yeah, you better get to it first because you ain't got much time with because soon I'm going to be dealing with IOI tanks, IOI soldiers, IOI dogs with machine guns.
Speaker 1: And what do you think? What do you think is all this stuff that's been installed all around us? All four Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Oh, sorry about the noise in the background, the com prinators a little loud.
Speaker 2: And hare's war gonna work? How nation's going to go to war? What are you going to say? In one robot army against the next robot army?
Speaker 1: And then well there won't be more wars once they've got all of us mentally and physically controlled through the tech that's going to be in us, and that is probably already in most of us or killed us off. You know what else is there? They don't have to pretend that governments exist anymore. China China. You know how many Jews were involved in the creating of Mao. Just because they have a Chinese looking dude in front doesn't mean that that's that China runs their own people. Hasn't hasn't been since Hey, that World War two thing that seemed to flip the whole entire world upside down in many different areas of the world. I guess I can't say globe because that freaks people out. Who cares what sheep it is? If it's the same people that say it could be a holographic universe have no They have no problem say in the telegraphic universe. Also will argue that the world's flat, to which I say, what the hell difference does it make what sheep it is if it's the holo ground, But you know.
Speaker 2: Whatever, and count the damage for losers more machines than the other.
Speaker 4: How does this work?
Speaker 2: Once you realize that and you realize it wouldn't work, you realize that all of these steps have been put in place not to fight wars and create armies that will be fighting other armies. It's all been put in place to control the people. That's what all of it is about, folks. It's the only reason you be having AI soldiers, II police, IID dogs with guns, AI tanks that can go out there and think for themselves and attack and do strategic moves and blow up whatever moves. And how are you ever going to hide from these people? Well, these things have radar and GPS tracking and ground penetrating radar and building penetrating radar, and I mean they've got this sort of stuff already in Israel. That's how they know where everybody is in Ghaza. They know exactly who's in the houses that they're bombing, they know how many people are there. They're bombing so many places, and it's how they're able to pinpoint when babies have been born. I think I mentioned on the last video. They're actually targeting babies as soon as they're born and going and bombing the house. One guy went to get birth certificates through his twins that had just been born. He got back to his house and the house had been blown up, and his twins were dead and.
Speaker 4: His wife was dead.
Speaker 2: The trauma that this creates for people is just next level stuff, folks. I mean, it's brutal, sadistic, and the Israelis absolutely thrive on doing this to people.
Speaker 4: I've shown you.
Speaker 2: Reports before about how they love killing babies. There's a couple of Israelis that were celebrating the brutal murder of a civilian they carried out in West Bank the other day.
Speaker 4: From the beings, stick to my lesson from the Bay and sea and the beauty through the world.
Speaker 2: And this is the mentality of these people, and for all those people in the West who are again thinking, oh, this is a Muslim terrorist enclave. No, as I've said before, Gaza is thirty five percent Christian, or Palestino is thirty five percent Christian, about fifty percent Muslim, and the other fifteen percent don't really adhere to any religion. They just do what they want with their lives. But a few weeks ago I brought you some video of a Christian family who were being evicted from their home, and they can prove ownership of this place. Are being evicted from this place in West Bank by extremist settlers, but they are holding on and fighting against them. Well, there's been an update on that report they're still there and they're still fighting for their land.
Speaker 1: All right, So if you want to watch the rest of this, it's on a bit shoot. I'll put the link in the chat here for Rumble at least. Sorry. F t J has a lot of like pauses at the moment still, so when I try to navigate it, it takes a little while. So that's the reason why I don't jump back and forth between this chat and the other one, because it's just a little cumbersome. When I remember I had of time to play it and then pause it before I start, then then I can kind of sometimes check it. But otherwise it's just like I'd be sitting here staring at you and be like waiting for something to pop up. It's all getting fixed, it's all getting worked out. So we're gonna switch over now to Derek, you know. And just just as a heads up too, Rebecca's pretty awesome, you know. Somebody had to mention to us so this she does this every single time this happens, like somebody will say it's a gift, like it's a hostile they're buying a hos sauce or a book or whatever from us, and say it's it's a gift, Please don't put the invoice in there or whatever. Rebecca makes a card, she prints out a card for them, and then you know her ability to wrap things like Faberge eggs like better than that, like securely, it's amazing. I don't think we've besides, when there's really bad postal workers that can drop and throw boxes eat, even then sometimes they're still safe. But I don't think we've had a break in ten years. If we did, it's probably done someone trying to like get something extra out of us, you know what I mean, because she has a perfect system for wrapping things. So yeah, just just the heads up on that semper fryllc dot com thing. You see a little emblem here in the corner, so that that's our's our little logo. But uh, let's see what else can I do here real quick, just to remind you, because we have to do this, we have to we have to get you the benefit of the discount so you don't miss out. So I just want to remind everybody because I know more people came in since I last said this, and I'm gonna go from the rumble. But again, wherever you are except for Twitter, but it doesn't let you have a description.
Speaker 2: You have a.
Speaker 1: Description, and in that description you'll see leave big farm behind. Okay, just underneath that is the code you type it. You can just copy it right just like that, so you know there's no issues, right right click and copy and then click that right there. All right, So right now the annual is the best deal, and you're getting fifty percent off today and tomorrow and then it ends. So now's the time you'll get two extra live Q and as with doctor Glidden, if you have no questions, still go in. There's a there's a I'll show you there's a calendar for his time, so you'll never have to miss it. Okay, the Q and A archives and there's the calendar right there. Okay, today's the thirtieth. All the gray boxes are when he has it, and it tells you the time when you hover over the top of them. It's usually eight to nine pm. These are all in central Okay, so on my it would be six pm for me. Okay, So now you know, and this is a good thing to just be a fly on the wall for if you have no questions of your own, because you'll come up with with your own as you're listening and there's a chat here. In this chat, other people will probably be to answer your question. But if doctor Glidden can't get to it, or you'll learn just from listening to him and hear things you might not have been aware of to even know to ask. You know, you know, you don't know what you don't know, as doctor Glidden says, So, I think that's a very valuable tool. He just had one Thursday just before going on with us. So there you go. All right, it's leave you see it, you see it. It's just right here. You click that, you copy and paste that, drop it in and bay them. Oh yeah yeah. As far as Baxx's video, it's on Rumble too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I forget sometimes that he has a Rumble channel as well. But uh, his bit Shoot is, I think is the longest running one. So as far as archives go and stuff like that, you're gonna find more there. If i'm if if I remember correctly, If i'm, I haven't really I subscribe to his Rubble, but I don't, And I've always been using this bit Shoot because of Habit, because that's where he was first. All right, So there you go, get to leave Big Farm behind, Get to the link, make it happen. You have two days left to do it. Get in on it. There's so much stuff there. You're gonna want to You're gonna want to do it, So don't do it when it's a no longer the deal. Okay, So let's get back into this other one. I's got a fine and we have it looks like an hour lift in this. I'm not sure if I can play the whole thing anymore, but off to keep my mouth up the whole freaking time. That would be terrible for everybody else. I'm sure you can't hear from the commentary, right, all right? So this is does the riddle qualify as a riddle? Within Da Da Da?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: And this that's Derek. This is this goofy ass looking jerk off. Right here is the guy who dies. I mean, he's good as a narrator, but I don't know if he has any of his own independent thoughts or if he's just the mouthpiece for this Smiths Vision podcast. Maybe a little bit of both. Maybe he adds a little bit to it. I don't know. But when you hear him talking on his own, he seems kind of like a dipity doo dah. Maybe it's because they try to get into politics sometimes, like they think they know something about climate change and stuff like that, and politics and all this other crap that I would just kind of laugh at. They're good at they're good at what they look what they look into. But it's don't try to don't don't assume that you're a master or a what do you call it, an authority or an expert in other fields just because you happen to be really good at one. You know, all of them are disciplines and require the same amount of effort. You can't just say, well, now that I'm smart, I all my opinions matter. No, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not that he convinced the world that he didn't exist. Think about it. He convinced people that their opinions matter. And that sounds really scummy, right, But think about it. If your opinion matters, what happened to facts?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Your opinion matters if it if it links up with the facts. Otherwise it's an opinion. It's a belief, and beliefs don't override facts in reality. But if you're living in fantasyland where you get to make things up as you go, including your gender. Well, then your opinion matters. Do you see how that eroded everything? How many times have you heard and you know the market commerce, your opinion matters. Your opinion matters, all fucked up by yelp, and know the shitty things that they say about decent, hardworking people who have businesses. You know, oh, this was great service, great food. They didn't like the cloth napkin color two stars because that because that person's asshole opinion mattered. Right, We used to get that ship all the time in our store. We just to get a lot of good ones too. But you don't understand what I'm saying. The turd's given the voice. Like all these people were turds the whole time throughout history. But once you weaponize them by giving them a voice and called it social media, then you see, then you start to see their presence and feel them. Back in the day when you actually had to be able to articulate yourself in order to be a writer, you know, that's when that's that's what kept all that stuff at bay, because you had to actually achieve something and attain an intellectual level before you would be allowed to present your nonsense to the public, But that all change with social media. Now every asshole is a freaking author, all right, writing comments anyway, moving on.
Speaker 8: Within the definition of this literary form in what language or common terms of oh? You know how that s is due to its inconsistency with the biblical world. However, unlike the Fox's story, many of these questions have already been raised and discussed and can be summarized as is the riddle a common literary form in the Bible or is this instance unique? Does the riddle qualify as a riddle within the definition of this literary form, in what language or common terms of communication it Samson and his listeners converse. It's essential to determine if the word riddle used in the story correctly translates the term hid. The word hid appears nine times in the Bible, eight of which suggest it pertains to aphorisms not demanding an answer, such as Solomon and the Queen of Sheba's interaction. Various references in habakuk, psalms, proverbs Daniel in numbers. In these instances, the King James Bible translates them as dark sayings, proverb or similar terms. Only in Samson's story does a riddle genuinely mean a question and answer format.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're going to get into doctor Lorraine Day and her book, which is way to overcharged with her own beliefs, but at least it kind of does what Emmon work does and tells you how the King James version changed words and meanings to fit what he wanted.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goes into a little bit of a story of who King James was, what he was like, and just also understand that I don't think that was actually completed until after his death. And then they say edited by Rosicrucian Francis Bacon. On top of all that.
Speaker 8: A literary form otherwise unknown in the Bible. True riddles rely on the listener already possessing the knowledge of the answer, even if it's not at the forefront of their mind. An inquiry outside the listener's knowledge isn't a riddle, as guessing its meaning or answer is impossible.
Speaker 1: Samson's riddles and well, I guess he was dead in sixteen twenty five and sixteen eleven was the thing. Yeah, there you go, he was wrong.
Speaker 8: Sir, was bees Hive in a lion's carcass and produce honey, a concept frequently disputed as bees don't typically reside in carcasses. While some argue this might have been a one time event, others assert that the riddle wasn't solvable without knowing specific circumstances. Additionally, some interpretations and translations around carcasses and insects have been debumked. Thus, in its presented form, Samson's riddle doesn't fit the traditional understanding of a.
Speaker 1: Wood last thing, honeybees and honeycombs, which by the way, are hexagons, right, went right back to that potential imagery of Saturn and the cube that's really big with the Freemasons, particularly the ones that I have seen all over Salt Lake City.
Speaker 4: A riddle.
Speaker 8: Attempts have been made to explain this paradox by discarding the concept of riddle and interpreting the story is part of the mythological cycle related to a sun hero. This cycle can betrayed back to ancient mythology. The classical myth most frequently referenced in relation to Sampson's bees hiving in a lion's carcass is to tell by Virgil concerning Aristius, the son of the nymph Cyene by Apollo. When Aristeus's bees left him, he made sacrifices to Zeus, who in turn sent him a new swarm. Some also refer to the story of Onisilus, in whose skull bees made their hive Herodotus five one fourteen. A discrepancy arises in these accounts. The Greek myths referred to a skull or an ox's carcass, while the Bible mentions a lion. This distinction was rationalized by stan who suggested that both myths deal with sun heroes. Since both the ox and the lion are revered by the Sun god, the two narratives can be seen as parallels. This argument seems circular. The solar attributes of the oyes and the lion are selectively emphasized while others are disregarded. These links are then used as evidence that both tells or sun myths, and both protagonists are Sun heroes, sidestepping the main issue. The critical inquiry to be about the cultural context of Samson's riddle. What common folk tales and traditions did both Sampson and the Philistines know that contained the answer bees hiving in a carcass. It's unlikely such a myth sprouted in Mesopotamian culture, as they lacked beekeeping practices. This is supported by an inscription from shamash resh User, the governor of Mari in the eighteenth century BCE, who bragged about introducing beekeeping to his nation. However, indications of this culture were sparse, suggesting limited success. While the Hittites and the Egyptians recognized the bee, it held no place in their myths. Conversely, Greek myths frequently sootiate bees with carcasses, and often attribute significance to bees. The Cretan Zeus was cared for in childhood by the daughters of Melissus, a be god. Additionally, Melissa was the title given to priestesses of Artemis, Seres and Delphi. The Philistines with roots in the Minoan Mycenaean world would likely know the tell of Aristeus and bees swarming a carcass. It's essential to realize that for Samson to form a riddle around this association, he too would have to be acquainted with it. Moreover, those who passed on these early narratives and their audience had to know this story, otherwise the entire tell would make no sense to them, as it would contradict natural occurrences. They also needed to recognize the literary form called riddle, akin to the renowned Greek riddle posed by the to Otopus. Although everyone knew the answer, only Otopus made the connection. In summary, the narrator and listeners, the compiler of biblical tells, and the editor had to be versed in this particular literary style, which is rare in the Bible, as well as familiar with the Aristeus myth. Hy Yaden noted that the tribe of Dan, where Sampson belonged, communicated in terms concepts, myths, and beliefs shared with the Philistines and recognized by later generations of Israelites. The shared language might be what Nehemiah criticized when he remarked that the return to exiles and Judea and their offspring spoke half in the speech of Ashdod Nehemiah thirteen twenty four. Another integral part of the legend of Samson is the story of his magic locks, which granted him supernatural abilities. This power, intrinsically linked with the locks, vanished when they're cut and reappeared with their regrowth. Samson's own words clarify this. If I be shaven, I shall become weak and be like any man Judges, sixteen seventeen. When the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven sixteen twenty two, he prays and strengthen me only this once sixteen twenty eight, and the return strength enabled him to topple a temple large enough to host three thousand people on a truth. From the statement, I shall become like any man, it's evident that both he and the biblical storyteller, as well as the audience, perceive Sampson as more than human. This is reminiscent of Adam and Eve's potential superhumanity upon consuming the forbidden fruit that in the day ye eat thereof ye shall be as God's Genesis three five. And the Lord God said, behold, the man is become as one of us three twenty two. The Bible emphasizes Samson's exceptional nature, detailing his divine consumption and his status as a Nazir Judges thirteen five. Yet commentators note that Sampson's life starkly contrasts the nazir as described in number six two through nineteen. Even traditional rabbinical sources like Redac acknowledge the unusual aspect of Samson regaining his powers despite being defiled by carcasses, which seems to contradict his Nazarite status. To better understand, let's compare the main points of the Nazir's rules with Samson's life. Let's take a look at the side by side graph between number six and judges thirteen through sixteen. On the left, the Nazir is an adult who decides to abstain from certain things for a defined period. On the right, the lord's angel designates the unborn child to be a Nazir until his death. Again number sixty three, the Nazir must abstain from consuming vine products and avoid defilement by carcassus. On the right, the Nazir's mother must abstain from vine products and avoid defilement by unclean entities. On the left, if defiled, the Nazir shaves his nezer hair forelock lets it grow back. This act doesn't affect his abilities or status. On the right, consumption of honey from a carcass defiles him, but no purification is needed. Cutting the Nazir takes away the Nasser's powers and status. Number six eighteen through nineteen. At the decided period's conclusion, the Nazir shaves the nezer and offers it to God, ceasing to be a nozir. On the right, the reemergence of the Nezer restores his remarkable powers and status. He is destined to be a Nazir until his demise. From the biblical records, it appears that the traditions of number six weren't strict followed in Israel. For example, Amos two to eleven through twelve indicates Nazer's were told to avoid wine, but there's no mention of their hair or any supernatural strength. The recabites his wine abstinence, and Jeremiah thirty five isn't associated with the nezi rim, and although they abstained from earth like Samson, hair cutting isn't referenced. Meanwhile, Jeremiah seven twenty nine cites the growing ofnzir as a mere secular tradition. With the term nezir metaphorically used for vineshoots, and Leviticus twenty five, the term generally denotes flowing locks and biblical mentions, it also refers to the crown of the high priests. Exodus twenty nine to six and the King second Samuel Ie Psalms one thirty two, Second Kings eleven, Psalms eighty nine. There isn't a specific instance in the Bible where a valve abstinence is taken while growing in nezer or to offer it as a sacrifice. However, can be inferred that such customs existed, or else the laws in number six would lack context. The account of Apsalom's annual haircutting and its valuation at two hundred shekels second Sameel fourteen twenty six might hint at such a sacrificial practice. Kaufman's proposal that judges five to two pertains to a tradition of growing a nazir as part of a warrior purification and dedication is questionable. He cites Sampson as proof, then employs the same argument to label Sampson as a dedicated warrior. The claim about Samuel there shall no razor come on his head for Samuel one to eleven, and as long as he lives, he shall be lent to the Lord one twenty eight doesn't clearly indicate his Nazarite status or adherents to relevant rituals. This aligns with the biblical portrayal of Samson, who celebrates with the Philistines for seven days Judges fourteen, ten, twelve, and seventeen, consumes honey from a lion's carcass fourteen eight through nine, and interacts with the bodies of those he's killed fourteen nine, fifteen fifteen without needing to shave his nazir as mandated in number six. In fact, he mustn't shave it, as doing so would strip him of his extraordinary abilities. From this, it's evident the author's intent wasn't to narrate the story of a Nazarite, as outlined in number six. Instead, it tells of an individual adorned with a miraculous nazir of hair distinct from other Biblical references, granting him superhuman powers as long as it wasn't cut. Even Kaufman concedes that the stories the aim is to depict a remarkable individual reminiscent of ancient legendary heroes whose magical prowess was linked to their uncut locks. Hence, Samson's questionable action are overlooked as long as they don't threaten his hair. Biblically, the concept of a hero with superhuman attributes is unique. Other figures like Joshua, David, Joe, Ab, Gideon, and even Saul, who when he stood among the people, was higher from his shoulders and upward for Samuel ten twenty three are portrayed as merely human, while adversaries like Goliath measuring six cupits in a span Verse Samuel seventeen four, his kin with four and twenty fingers, and Toes verse Chronicles twenty verse six, an og of Basin with the bed nine cupits in length Deuteronomy three to eleven are depicted as extraordinary. They aren't superhuman. Even the narrative of Moses raising his hand enabling Israel to defeat enemies at Refidine Exodus seventeen eleven doesn't parallel the wondrous hair of Samson. The concept of magic hair is unfamiliar in Eastern mythology, Although in Mari there was the belief that a lock of a man's hair and the corner of his cloak, if possessed by another man, would grant the latter magical power to harm its owner. This is significantly different from the idea that uncut magical hair bestows superhuman strength upon its bearer. However, this motif can be identified in Greek mythology. Number one. Nisus, the king of Megara, remained unbeatable as long as his magical hair was undamaged, but when his daughter Skyla, infatuated with his foe King Minos, sliced them during his sleep, his might disappeared, leading to his capture by Minos. Number two. Terrelas, king of Taleboe and a grandson of Poseidon, was rendered immortal due to his magical hair. His daughter Cametio, enamored with his enemy King Amphitrian, trimmed his hair, bringing about his downfall. Paulodorus two four seven legend states that during Amphitrion's distraction, Zeus had a romantic knight with the queen, prolonging it by halting the sun and moon, leading to the birth of Heracles number three. Apollo's titles Golden Haired and never shorn homer Iliad twenty thirty nine are explicit and signify the sacred significance of this embellishment, as does the tradition where Poseidon bestows it upon his grandson Terolas. Number four. A less familiar tale about Heracles mentions him losing both his bushy hair and his mystic powers after being consumed by a well, where he remained for three days Lycraphon Alexander thirty six to seven. Coincidentally, the parallel biblical tell of a hero inside a whale for three days is located in Jaffa, the city of Perseus, Heracles's great grandfather, and Andromedia, which is in the heart of Pelistia. Recent excavations nearby have unearthed a Mycenaean type temple, showcasing the cultural connections of the Philistines with Mycene number five. The iconic depiction of Heracles donning the mained head of an Amian lion, resembling a helmet of wild growing hair might stem from his efforts to conceal his baldness Pallodorus two four ten. Euripides madness of Heracles number six. The incognito god Dionysus, when threatened by King Pentheus with having his hair cut, resorted to, my hair is sacred, my locks are divine, Euripides Bachai four ninety four to six. The tradition of letting one's hair grow after taking an oath and then offering it to a deity is cited by Herodotus four thirty four He states that young men would cut and offer their hair to Apollo on Delos as a coming of age right, similar to the legends of the Foxes referenced as note earlier on and the Riddle. The tale of Sampson's locks represent a theme not originating from Canaanite or West Semitic mythological concepts, but from the Minoan Mycenaean realm. This narrative, like the others, was likely borrowed from the Philistines by the Danites and incorporated into their tribal narratives.
Speaker 4: A divine father.
Speaker 8: Let's connect the dots by back to something suggested at the beginning with doctor Yeerzokovich and now with doctor Athniel Margalith pertaining to Samson's heritage, and tie that into other myths. The narrative of Samson's conception in Birth Judges thirteen two through twenty four encompasses elements typical to myths regarding the birth of heroes, the sterile mother, the intervention of a supernatural oftent divine entity, and the ensuing miraculous birth. There are various such tales in the Bible. An angel informs Abraham, I shall return to you in due season, and lo, Sarah, your wife shall have a son. Now Abraham and Sarah were old, Sarah no longer had her menstrual periods. So Sarah laughed to herself, thinking, now that I am worn out and my husband is old, will I have pleasure? The Lord then asks Abraham why did Sarah laugh? Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time, I will return to you and Sarah shall have a son. Genesis eighteen ten through fourteen. The Lord dealt with Sarah as he had promised. Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age at the time God had stated Genesis twenty one one through two. From the beginning of this narrative, the Lord appeared to Abraham Genesis seventeen one and from seventeen fifteen, and God said to Abraham, it is evident that this is a theophany. Verse nineteen's God said, Sarah, your wife shall bear unto you a son presents both a divine foretelling and assurance. In eighteen four the speaker unmistakenly refers to himself with is anything too hard for the Lord? This is clearly a miraculous birth through a divine act against nature's laws. In Genesis twenty five twenty one, Isaac pleaded with the Lord on behalf of his wife because she was barren, and the Lord responded to his plea and his wife, Rebecca conceived. There's no indication that Isaac played a role in this conception. Rachel two was barren Genesis twenty nine thirty one. Unlike the former cases, Jacob was capable of impregnating his wife, yet he exclaims am i in God's place. God's intervention was needed for Joseph's birth, but not for Benjamin's. Within mythological thought, it's common to attribute divine paternity to the fathers of the nation Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and miraculous conception to their mothers. Genesis six two and four speaks of entire generations of demi gods. The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair and took them as wife's. The nepheline were on the earth in those days, and also afterward. When the sons of God cohabited with the daughters of men who bore them off spring, they were the heroes of old, the men of renown. The term cohabited implies sexual relations and also afterward, indicates that such heroes were not limited to one generation. It's noteworthy that even in medieval times, traditional commentators generally accepted this concept. In addition to the patriarchs, such legends were associated with other heroes, including the stories of Hannah and Manoah's wife. Hannah's story for Samuel one two is akin to Rachel's in it, Hannah, like Rachel, is barren until divine intervention. Many commentators believe Hannah's tell was originally about King Saul's birth, with an evident etiological intent. The narrative suggests divine paternity and miraculous conception for the nation's first king, a motif familiar in ancient mythology, contrasting with the portrayal of the final judge. In light of this context, we can comprehend the statement of Manoah's wife, who was barren and did not bear Judges thirteen two, when she says to her husband, a man of God came to me in verse six to quote, come to end quote. A woman in the Bible denotes cohabitation, as demonstrated in the tales of Hagar, the progenitor of the Ishmaelites. Genesis sixteen four, Lot's daughters, who are the four mothers of Moab and Ammon Genesis nineteen thirty one through thirty two, Leah and Rachel twenty nine twenty three thirty through thirty one, and Bilha thirty verse three. The matriarchs of the Israelite tribes Bathshua and Tamar Genesis thirty eight, two three, eight through nine, fifteen through eighteen, founders of the Judah Hype family, and Bathsheba, the mother of the Davidic dynasty. Second s Annuel eleven four through five, twelve twenty four, a Hoolabah and Aholah representing Judah and Israel Ezekiel twenty three forty four, and the quote neighbor's wife in quote Proverbs six twenty nine thirty two. This term is utilized similarly in the account of Samson and the Prostitute from Gaza Judges sixteen one and three. Historically, readers and narrators interpreted Manoah's wife's story in this manner, Notably after the second meeting, Minoah himself perceived his wife's words in this light quote look the man that visited me the other day in quote verse ten Furthermore, Manoah was unaware of the visitor's extraordinary identity. Quote came to the man and asked, are you the man? He replied, I am in quote verse eleven. Quote for Manoah did not know he was an angel of the Lord quote verse sixteen. The titles quote man of God in quote and Messenger of God did not inherently suggest a supernatural essence, and it was only after witnessing the theophony in verses twenty one to twenty two that Manoah grasped the divine identity of the guests. Thus, the narrative underscores the tale of a divine entity in human form cohabiting with a woman, resulting in the birth of a child. This child then joins the ranks of the quote men of old, men of renown in quote previously mentioned. This idea, prevalent in ancient times and rooted in Canaanite mythology, is emphasized in how Josephus recounts the story. Reflecting the perceptions of his era. His version suggests that Manoah doubted his wife's fidelity with a stranger. The narrator and the audience recognized that the visitor did more than just announce. While the Biblical narrator aims to de mythologize the tales of Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, and Hannah, presenting divine intervention as a miracle, his portrayal in the Samson story is stark, realistic and almost pagan. Consequently, the Samson narrative stands out from the rest, showcasing a realistic perspective towards the mysterious forces. This perspective diverges from the Canaanite tradition, where the children of al By, a mortal woman, are deemed gods, namely Shekar and Shalem, while Samson remains human. Nevertheless, this aligns closely with Greek mythology, where God's frequently parent human heroes without much ado. The myth of Samson, the mortal son of a divine father and a day night woman, is mirrored by the tales of a divine father and a denayed mother, which come in two versions. A Heracles was born when Zeus approached Alchemeni, the wife of Emfitrion and grand daughter of Perseus. The danaid b Perseus came into existence when Zeus approached Denae, the daughter of Acrisius and the great granddaughter of Danaeus, who is the namesake of the Dnaeans. Moreover, several legends about these two Greek heroes have biblical parallels. Acrisius, Danae's father grappled with his twin brother in their mother's womb, similar to Jacob Dina's father Genesis twenty five twenty two through twenty six and Perez Genesis thirty eight twenty eight through thirty. Perseus the Danaide traveled to Egypt then Jaffa. By saving the Ethiopian princess Adramedia, he then became the king of this city. This tael corresponds with the recent discovery of significant Philistine city and the tribe of Dan, originating from Egypt, which settled in the vicinity of Jaffa to ease Zeus's interactions with Alchemeni Hermes. Following Zeus's command made the sun and moon stand still, a story that reminds one of Joshua's achievements at Ajalon Joshua ten twelve to thirteen, within the domain of the Dan tribe Joshua nineteen forty three. The origins of these tales seem to trace back to Mycene, and they subsequently became a shared cultural legacy of the Greeks in the Aegean region. Dan was not born to the primary mother of the nation, but a maid, similar to Nephtali, Gad and Asher. However, unlike them, he was born quote on Rachel's knees end quote Genesis thirty three, making him Rachel's son. Quote and she shall bear upon my knees that I may have children by her verse three. And Rachel said, God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice, and hath given me.
Speaker 1: I saw again from what Bible they're talking about the King James version, I'm assuming. But again, once we started talking to about doctor Lorraine Day, we're gonna see how it's already nothing like it was the original. But then again, you look at him and he'll agree with you there too. But why were the changes made, what were they steering and gearing people toward, and what were some of the things that King James himself had declared should be the way things are. We'll get into that. The book is called Who Rewrote the Bible? I shared it in my telegram group. I found a PDF copy of it. If anybody's interested in checking it out. There's a tab I think on the desktop. I'm not sure. It's probably easy to find on the phone too. I think it's at the bottom rather, but it's the files bud and you'll see all the books, all the PDFs that I've shared so far, and I share a ton on the Patreon as well Patreon dot com. Backslash disguised the limits when we were going through all the ash Logos video series. Every time he mentioned the book, I found it and I shared it in the Patreon group when I was talking about with the bottel and the you know, the origin of language and the alphabet, origin of the alphabet be in Phoenician slash area, and whatever you want to call it, whatever they truly were. I haven't read the full book yet. That is also in the Patreon groups.
Speaker 8: Knees and antiquity symbolized the act of adoption, and it was a familiar custom among the Hittites, continued until recent times in Bosnia, Bulgaria, and Turkey, regions that were part of the ancient Greek world. The Bible provides several examples of such a doct options. Jacob adopted Ephriam and Manassa, and now thee two sons, Ephriam and Manassa are mine, as Reuben and Simeon, they shall be mine Genesis forty eight, five through six. And Joseph brought them out from between his Jacob's knees Verse twelve. Joseph adopts Makir's children. The children, also of Makir, son of Manassa, were born upon Joseph's knees Genesis fifty twenty three. And Naomi took the child and laid it in her bosom, and her neighbors gave it a name, saying there is a son born to Naomi Ruth four sixteen through seventeen. It's commonly believed that these stories intended to explain why Ephriam and Manassa received portions equal to Jacob's sons, and why Manasa had two portions, one on each side of the Jordan. The story of Ruth's sons signifies his adoption by a Judean, making him and crucially his descendant David, a legitimate member of the tribe of Judah, despite having a Moabite mother. This would have been problematic as per Deuteronomy twenty three, verse four. Interestingly, a preserved story of adoption positions Dan as the legal first born of Rachel, making him equal with Judah, who rose in rank after Jacob's disapproval of Reuben, Simeon and Levi in Genesis forty nine. Only the rule in Deuteronomy twenty one, fifteen, and seventeen challenges his top rank. Notably, there's a similar legend about Heracles, who, after emerging from between Hara's knees, was adopted and became a fully recognized member of his father's family. At first glance, the account of Manoah's sacrifice Judges thirteen, sixteen through twenty two appears as a simple narrative of a miraculous sacrifice. However, upon closer examination, stands out from Stourey is like that of Gideon Judges six twenty one. In Gideon's narrative, a magical fire ignited by the touch of the Lord's Angel, emanates from a rock to consume the sacrifice, after which the angel disappears. In contrast, from Manoah, the fire is naturally lit by a human Verse nineteen, and amidst its flames, the man who is the hero's father ascends to heaven. As observed and Manoah and his wife looked on it, and Manoah said, unto his wife, we have seen God. This depicts the vision of a divine figure ascending through the flames, revealing his divine nature, a theophany as expressed by Manoah, for we have seen God. Such a theophany is neither found in the Bible nor in Canaanite legends, but is present in the tales of Heracles. In these tales, Heracles concludes his life on a pyre ignited by his son, ascending amidst the fl claims to offer a magnificent spectacle. Although the Greek legend showcases the hero's theophony witnessed by his son, while the Samson narrative focuses on the hero's father, this difference doesn't undermine the story's similarity. Myths are known to be attributed differently across time, places, and characters within the same narrative cycle, such as fathers and sons. The Bible provides several examples. The narrative involving Abraham, Sarah and Pharaoh in Genesis twelve ten through twenty is repeated with Abraham Sarah and Abimelech in Genesis twenty, yet in Genesis twenty six six to eleven it concerns Isaac, Rebecca and Abimelech. The story narrated about Elijah, First King seventeen fourteen through sixteen is mirrored in elicious story in Second Kings four one through seven. Similarly, the resurrection of the Child First King seventeen eighteen through twenty three and Second Kings four seventeen through twenty one, thirty two through thirty six, and the tales about the purification of the water Second Kings two nineteen through twenty two and the stew Second Kings four thirty eight through forty one are variations of the same theme. Thus, the episode of Samson's ancestor ascending to the heavens amidst the altar flames could be seen as a parallel to heracles Is ascent to Olympus through the pyre flames on Mount Ota observed by his son. It's obviously from Heracles doctor Philip vase Andbaum twenty eleven and Russell Gamerican twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: So here we go. This further illustrates when they were written, who they were written by. The impostors. The ones that wereized and given a Greek education ever since Ptoleme, which would be the first general of Alexander. He decided to educate them and make them literate. And as soon as they were literate, they turned their They turned against their teachers and started revising history. They put themselves in the center of everything. Replete with a or complete with a religion are a more detailed set of religion religious beliefs. They had their their little priestcraft cult going on ever since Egypt or Assumer.
Speaker 8: Another fun read is the twenty eleven book Argonauts of the Desert by Philip voj Andbaum, where he covers endless examples of parallels to the Greek world and the Bible. He highlights how most scholars want to highlight parallels to Orientalist sources rather than to Greek ones. Russell Gamerkan, in his book Plato and the Creator of the Hebrew Bible twenty seventeen, takes aim at this problem, highlighting shared literary and legal traditions which need explaining on how they appear in the Biblical texts. Here's a summary of what he says on page three.
Speaker 1: In that book.
Speaker 8: In the study of ancient legal systems, scholars have observed connections between Greek and Biblical legal traditions. This posed a challenge to the prevailing belief that the Biblical law collections predated Greek influence in the Eastern Mediterranean. Comparisons between Greek and Jewish historical narratives, prophetism, and cultural institutions also raised difficulties. Consequently, scholars developed strategies to explain Greek legal and literary features in Biblical texts. Before the Hellenistic period, typological parallels between Greek and Jewish traditions were increasingly criticized. In comparative studies, scholars began to emphasize the methodological validity of comparison only when cultures or literatures were geographically close and temporarily proximate, allowing for direct or mediated flows of ideas. However, this approach.
Speaker 1: Some of the places at Alexander came to they regarded him as a liberator, which means thereof common people. If that were the case, which means there were people of the Greek culture already inhabiting some of those areas, along with some of these bandits, merchants, and thieves, they would have had contact prior to the quote unquote Hellenistic period and really taking shape when they started getting educated in the Greek culture and language.
Speaker 8: Coach based challenges when applied to Greek comparative studies because it restricted possible influences to a historical period before al ex Under the Great's conquest and significant Greek Jewish interactions. To address the issue of apparent Greek influences on Biblical writings before Greek arrival in the East, scholars proposed various explanations. One common solution was to suggest the existence of intermediary groups that transmitted Greek ideas to the East, such as Greek and Cretan troops with King David or Greek mercenaries and the Negev. Others proposed included Venetians or Philistines as intermediaries. However, the idea of direct interactions between the educated elites of the Greek and Jewish worlds before Alexander's conquests, or the transmission of Greek writings to Jewish readers through intermediators was not seriously considered as a feasible channel for the exchange of complex legal and literary traditions. In alternative approach, Coach was offered by legal scholar Raymond Westbrook, who hypothesized the existence of a shared Eastern Mediterranean legal culture, encompassing Greek, Roman, Hittite, Babylonian, Assyrian, and Biblical legal traditions. Westbrook argued that despite geographical distance, these regions were part of the same historical stream. Although Westbrook's theory faced criticism, it encouraged ongoing research into shared legal traditions, adopted by some Biblical researchers engaging in comparative studies with Greek legal materials. A significant criticism of Westbrook's theory was its reliance on the assumption of shared Greek and Biblical legal traditions dating back to Archaic times, which might have actually emerged in Hellenistic era Biblical literature, creating.
Speaker 1: A and also remember that these people intermixed with Arians of different areas and times to this, so if that's what developed the Greek culture, then they would had been there, at least in part. They would have been there to witness and probably destroy and hinder and slow it down. The cultural progression of Scythian too Arian, too goth Germanic, and.
Speaker 8: Greek circular argument. While the convergence of Greek and Biblical legal elements is accepted today. The mechanism for this shared tradition and the timing of Greek influence on the Biblical authors remains subjects of debate. The reference to the Temple of Heracles Melkart at Tire in approximately one seventy five BCE, as documented in Two Maccabees four eighteen through twenty, provides a valuable historical marker, illuminating the Hellenistic milieu within which certain biblic narratives were situated. Second Maccabees four eighteen through twenty, on the occasion of the Quadrinnal Games at Tire, in the presence of the king the vile Jason sent an embassy of the Antiochists from Jerusalem, taking with them three hundred silver drachmas for the sacrifice to Hercules. But even those who brought the money did not think it would be right to spend it on the sacrifice, and decided to reserve it for some other item of expenditure. And so what the sender had intended for the sacrifice to Hercules was in fact applied at the suggestion of those who brought it, to the construction of Triremius. This passage details an event where Jason, operating as a representative of the Antiochists from Jerusalem, sought to allocate three hundred silver drachmas for the purpose of offering a sacrifice to Hercules during the Quadrinial Games at Tire, held in the presence of the king. However, and intriguing twist and the narrative emerges as the individuals entrusted with the funds reconsidered their allocation, ultimately redirecting them towards the construction of Tirreenus. This episode serves as a testament to the interplay of Hellenistic cultural influences, financial priorities, and political dynamics in the region. Notably, this episode also underscores the architectural parallels between the Temple of Melkar Entire and the Jewish Temple, both.
Speaker 1: Once again illustrating that they absorb, make use of, and then claim creation of other people's cultural and artistic and creative contributions to mankind, always claiming that it was them who did it first. And this is why the Hellenistic period being so much later in history from when they claim you know, thirteen hundred BC as being you know, their their peak, moment, their highlight. Everything else no no, they revised history during the Hellenistic period, gave themselves a deeper, longer history. It made themselves more significant and put themselves at the center of the world and called themselves as chosen.
Speaker 8: People with featuring prominent pillars. Subsequently, during the Maccabean War, as narrated in First Maccabee's ten eighty two through eighty five, the Temple of Dagon in Ashdad, known as a Zotus in Greek, another pivotal religious site in the region, was raised by Simon MacCabe. First Maccabee ten eighty two through eighty five. Simon sent his own troops into attack against the phalanx, which he cut to pieces and routed. The cavalry scattered over the plane and fled to a Zotis, where they took sanctuary in Beth Dagon, the temple of their idol. Jonathan, however, set fire to a Zotis and the surrounding towns, plundered them and burned down the Temple of Dagon with all the fugitives who had crowded into it. Enemy losses, counting those who fell by the sword and those burnt to death, totaled about eight thousand men. This act of destruction accompanied by the considerable loss of life reaffirms the historical awareness of the significant Phoenician religious centers during the Hellenistic era. Furthermore, the mention of Greeks referring to foxes as lamporus due to their distinctive bushy red tails, hints at a familiarity with colloquial Greek and the cultural landscape of the Phoenician coast during the Hellenistic period. It is important to note that these observations collectively highlight a contextual framework that aligns more cohesively with the Hellenistic era as opposed to an earlier Bronze Age setting as the appropriate backdrop for interpreting biblical narratives. Consequently, the late interest in Phoenician dagon temples and the mythological figure of Hercules within this era may also suggest a direct connection with the Greek language and culture. This convergence of historical and linguistic evidence urges scholars to reconsider the chronological context within which these Biblical stories are situated. It would appear Russell Gimerkan and Philip Vajenbaumer in the same way of thinking. On these lines, one might reasonably consider the possibility of a connection between the Philistines and the Greeks. I mean, numerous scholars have suggested this connection as a potential explanation for the Greek like elements observed in characters like Samson and Goliath. Nevertheless, upon a more thorough analogy, it becomes apparent that these Greek parallels exist consistently throughout the text, spanning from Genesis to Kings. Irrespective of the presence or absence of the Philistines in the narrative. Are scholars going to assume most of these narratives were written around the time the Philistines and Israelites were brushing shoulders Circle eleven fifty BCE to ten twenty five BCE. In Philip Vagenbaum's book, on page two twenty nine, he posits that there is compelling evidence suggesting the author of Genesis through Kings was familiar with the entire Heracles narrative. This is inferred from the apparent deconstruction of the Heracles story and its subsequent redistribution among the characters of Jacob, Moses, and Sampson. In his discussion on pages two twenty seven to two twenty eight, doctor Vagenbaum highlights a curious detail. Many have seen the similarity between Samson's tell and those Greek stories where a sneaky nighttime haircut robs a man of his strength. However, what's often missed is the intriguing link to the tale of Cametho and her father Terrallas, which ties directly to Heracles's own story. Cametho had a thing for Amfititrion, who was married to Heracles's mom Alchemeni. Adding to the drama, Zeus disguised himself as Amfittrion for a secret night with Alchemeni while the real Mfittrion was busy at war. It seems the Sampson's story borrowed this haircut while sleeping idea from this tangled Greek tale. While some spotted the Cametho Terrelass connection, they overlooked its place in the Heracles saga. Quite the oversight, wouldn't you say. Another fun fact in the Greek stories, there's a character of Echitosis who was blinded and made to grind bronze. It's a bit like how Samson was blinded and had to grind mill. Check it out on page two twenty eight of the book. Also, did you know about Virgil's story of Aristeus, the original bee guy. Turns out he messed up and caused the death of eurydicy Orpheus's better half. To make amends, he sacrificed some cows. When he later checked on them, bees had made themselves at home, giving him back his honey.
Speaker 4: Source.
Speaker 8: It's a bit like Sampson's story, but swap out the lion for cows. Doctor Vagenbaum talks about it on page two twenty five. Look in for more fun of an ancient read, pop over to this site and check out Apollodorus's library. It's a bit after the Hebrew Bible times, but trust me, it's a classic. You'll find the tale of Terrollus in section two four to seven, and it's got connections to the famous eracles. And if you're into dramatic family stories, don't miss the part about twins wrestling before they were even born, kind of like the Jacob story. Happy reading, Doctor Vagenbaum suggests that hypothesizing that the Biblical Judges story was somehow written around the time of the Judges, as we said before eleven fifty to ten twenty five BCE, is just an outdated model which needs to be re examined. He suggests the greater evidence leans toward a much later Greek influence, preferably when Greeks would have had major influence on these authors. The myths that are comparable to the Bible are well developed models of the Greek counterparts, and shows signs of deep rationalizing deep mythologizing of the mythical antecedents. This exercise developed later on after the four hundreds BCE. Yes, it's a myth. What I find ironic about the scholars as I've continued to research for mythical antecedents on Samson is how often they will posit that the Biblical rendition is far less fantastic, which helps them think the Samson story may have been the older one from which the Greeks borrowed from or found inspiration.
Speaker 1: Completely inverted logic thinking and chronology right there.
Speaker 8: Of course, compared to Heracles, Samson is far less fantastic, but the story is still mythology from start to finish, even if it's more down to earth. Isn't this just you hemorhrizing a mythical figure? At this point?
Speaker 1: We see and because they're not creative. Of course, it's going to be a little bit more literal and brought down to earth.
Speaker 8: See Gilgamesh, who was most likely deified post death, with extremely mythic narratives told of him the same.
Speaker 1: Ex hugging his horned goat blay buddy.
Speaker 8: Dreamly mythical or fantastic element is found in Heracles, but gets significantly reduced in the Samson myth. Why doesn't this give scholars reason to pause? Why doesn't this help them see this as a rationalized account of the famous strongman myth?
Speaker 1: So why are you asking us and not them.
Speaker 8: Samson wielding something like this? There's a hant of another guy who did something similar to Sampson in the Book of Judges, Shamgar, son of Anath, who slews six hundred Philistines with an ox code. He too, was a champion of Israel Judges three thirty one. The name Shamgar and Sampson even sound similar. To make a simple parallel chart for everyone, here are some jaw dropping similarities between these.
Speaker 1: Was that supposed to be a pun because he used the job of the ass. Was that supposed to be funny? He's like a judg drop So Hilary. I bet he didn't even catch himself.
Speaker 5: Two legends.
Speaker 8: Look at the chart, you'll notice Samson and Heracles have their own vertical boxes representing their sections feature indeed, and I'm just gonna list them off and understand that both have it. Source of strength, divine gift, divine heritage. Killed a lion, yes, with bare hands, Yes, and the me and lion, and of course Heracles did it with bare hands. First wife's death in a fire Samson yes, Heracles yes. Single handedly defeated armies Samson yes. Heracles yes. Enemies with giants yes with Samson, and yes, Heracles with the cyclops signature weapon jawbone of a donkey also used as a club, and then a Heracles club association with two headed canines. In Samson's case, it's actually the fox, so you have a dog type canine creature tie jackals and pears. And then of course defeated Orthus and Heracles drink water from rock. Both Samson and Heracles did this. Tore down city gates Sampson yes, Gaza, Heracles yes, Troy's walls and some versions. Weakness for women Sampson yes, Heracles yes. Sentenced to slavery yes, by the Philistines at the instigation of Delilah. Yes, for the killing of his wife Megara in some versions, betrayed by a man destroyer Delilah. And then in Heracles cases, as some scholars might say, Denira, it's mind blowing, How Denada similar to their stories? Just a just a coincidence? Or is there more to it? You decide? I hope you enjoyed our little blast to the past to hear scholarship from nineteen oh seven, and how scholars still double down on this being mythology. I mean, how many hero figures with divine births who wrestle lions and kill them without a weapon, have a wandering eye for the beauties, and share as many clear concepts as you have seen Samson and Heracles.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't know my backstory, but that's kind.
Speaker 8: Of I'm fully convinced that these two myths are talking to each other or the Bible authors borrowed from the Greeks. I tend to lean on the growing trend of dating these Biblical stories in the Late Persian early Hellenistic period. So much of this tale seems to rationalize a mythical figure. Heracles obviously does extreme right.
Speaker 1: You got to, you know, if you can't copy directly, if you don't want the teacher to give you enough, you know, you gotta mix it up and kind of make it your own. Even if you are stealing from somebody else.
Speaker 8: Extremely fantastical feats. It makes sense that you would find inspiration from this story and you hemorrize it in your story. I tend to think the more myth you hemmerize.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting word.
Speaker 8: I like that ethical story like Heracles, is older and the Bibles may be late on the scene. Whether or not this is the case, it does nothing to discredit the fact that these stories fit into the same genre of mythology. Thank you for tuning into this episode of Samson. I hope you will like this video. Comment what.
Speaker 1: I hope you will too. But that's mythvision, myth vision. Let's see if I can do the little thing here. So okay, So the origins of Samson will blow your mind. And this is Mythvision podcast. It's called well the way, it doesn't say it, but that's it. So these are more on the side here. That's the Derek guy I was talking about. Some are great, some are and yeah, yeah, oh look the Cult Rejects popped up with the Simpsons. One that would be fun to watch. Those are Nix our buddy, different Nick than Nicodemus, but Nick's our buddy over there. On the Occult Rejects, you've seen them on here. I've played the ones that I've been on with them. There's Am and U less than eleven. I think that might have been. I think I watched that one. No, that's three hours long. I haven't. I didn't finish watching that one yet, but you know, let's click on lady babmon real quick?
Speaker 8: Do you want it?
Speaker 1: Do you fucking some nuts? Sounds like a got a game? And I would say, but that's there. Okay, Hey, that's my story. No, it's not because I'm not. I'm not the difficult character. And then we want to be so you go into the live tabic. Is it may still seen this? Yeah, you are, okay. It's weird how it decides when it's not going to take to the page and when it is. Okay. There's one recently that I watched. Is it gonna tell me which one?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 1: Faked? Language and false history? This one streamed three weeks ago. This one's good. This one's good and it's not as whack adoodle like, you know, like I have to worry about whether my my daughter is gonna walk in the room. And I listened to him like getting all weird about talking about the children and the weird stuff that they drink and eat. Yeah, it's this one's not this one's not like that. So fake language and false history. And he's that's a picture of supposed to be a picture of the guy from Gnostic in format and let's throw that in there real quick. While this was playing, I had jumped over to loading up my van with the order that I'm taking to San Diego. So I got a little bit of extra time here, not too much, but let's see what I can do here, all right. This came a lot. It came late, I would say, from my breakdown of Dan McLellan, and it says Dean Laiclon should stick to Hebrew Bible. Ducktails Dan. Remember I did it in two parts. This is really well done though, Like I said, their politics between him and Derek are not my thing. They're you know, regressions to kissing the ass of certain people of a chosen nature sometimes to try to, you know, just so you know, even though we're criticizing their claims of history, the great people, wonderful, terrific. Yeah, yeah, I guess. I mean, I understand there's a balance in the difference, of course. Like I said, my best friend here in Numa is but I think they go a little overboard in the you know, let's make sure that everything is up to par on the narrative, because a lot of the stuff that they think about outside of their view of study, Like I said, you're not an expert everywhere because you're an expert in someplace, you know. But he's actually learning I forgot his name from, not from the nastic in format, but he's learning ancient Greek. So this is really well put together. And there are points that I wouldn't have been able to make. And he's read so many books. I've read a lot of books, but just not the same ones. So like my my interest in area study goes someplace else, more into the practical what's happening now, But this is actually pretty important too, and he does, like I said, just a really good job. Check it out. That is Demmico and should stick to Hebrew Bible as the name of it. It's from the gnostic in format I'm giving them a plug for no comparent reason, only because I find this stuff interesting. I want you to have the full no knowledge that you could have, so that what we talk about here you'll be able to have some other voices. Is kind of supporting and showing a wider view, more details as to what I'm talking about and what I talk about in my book. All right, all right, because then at the end of the day, it's all about our understanding how we grasp this information, and it sometimes takes more than one person saying it before it starts to click, you know, or before you start to consider it. And I I watch my own stuff, and I hear things that people say in the interviews after it's already over because I'm rewatching it. I hate listening to my own voice, but I'll rewatch it and I'll realize that I didn't catch certain little details because as an interviewer, I have to listen as much as I can, but I also have to think about filling in the dead space and the pauses when it's my turn to fuel the questioning again. And as they're saying things, I'm usually writing stuff down so that I don't forget. It's like when they go on like a longer monologue that the points that they inspired me to think about something that I could add to it to help enhance what they're talking about and also show that I'm not you know, that I'm understanding what they're saying, so they feel better about what they're talking about. And they're not talking to a wall. They're talking to somebody who actually thinks about this stuff too. I'm doing that and sometimes I miss little things it'd be nice to have. That's why it's good to have a trio, you know, because somebody else will pick up on it. And that being said, if anyone wants to join in, people out there who have something to say, but also who want to you know, host wise, if we're doing it with a guest or whatever, make sure that you understand that it's when it's their floor. Basically, you know, we interject, we add to It's not about us grandstanding or soapboxing. It's for them to explain what they're about. If anybody's interested, hit me up in the Telegram group, hit me up on Twitter, which I never open and won't see it for months, or ballbusterers at outlook dot com so here, where's it there is on screen? Yep, all right, somebody's got comments here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Karen's reminding people that when Josh had josh U TV, they the UK actually told him he should remove content from some kind of event that happened. Could have been the church, I don't know what it was, but some shooter stuff. And he's like, he didn't put it up there himself, some one of his people didn and you told them to go screw off when they asked them to delete it, they were threatened him and stuff like that. Josh is the one who's behind, you know, building up FTJ media integrity is there and then yeah, right, it's just like watching a movie. You know, you've watched a couple of times, you pick up new things. So and as many times as I've seen Back to the Future and Back to the Future three, it was recently, when the past couple of years that I watched Back to the Future too, because I thought it all took place in the future and it just looks so corny that I never got interested in watching the second one. Then I realized that's a small part of the movie. When I finally watched, and I was like, oh, this is actually good for that type of entertainment. You know, everything's laced with narratives and agendas, but you know you can have some fun with life, simbai. So last round, we're doing it one last time. You guys can see how I can check this here and then I can click these and they pop them up. This is what I was able to do with the API because stream Yard doesn't let you. It's not built in that rumbles the thing, so it doesn't integrate. That's why I don't have FTJ media in here yet because there's no API connection, so I can see the the FTJ commentary. Otherwise I'd be able to pull your stuff up on the screen too. The only problem with that is that still limits me to where normally, if it's one of their pre set destinations, I could just go right here in this box and type my response instead of having to go over to rumble itself and type my response. So it's a little bit more comforsome, but not that bad. But when you're when you have a guest, you don't want to click away from their face. It's kind of like, I feel like it's not the right thing to do, so I do it every once in a while. But this is where you are right now. If you're on Rumble, this is the link that you want to make sure that you click before the end of the day tomorrow. Okay, this is important if you're going to be on board with doctor Peter Glyndon. Okay, you click that big, giant, scary death device here. There's no reason to inject anything past your epidenal later if it doesn't pass through the gut, it's not meant to be because that's what's supposed to stop everything that's bad for you. That's by taking oral anabolics. Isn't the best method, right because your gut kills mostly it destroys most of that stuff if it can circulate and script your everything else, liver, kidneys, whatever. All right, So there you go. You click that you find wherever it is that you click into for me, you and just be clicking here saddah, and then you which sign up and then you use healthy Wealthy whys which is printed right here so you can highlight it, copy and then just paste it so you know you get it right, and then you'll get fifty percent off and again you can do the monthly with that and it drops from sixty to thirty, but if you do the whole year, it's only two forty. So I think about that twelve months times thirty, right, three sixty versus two forty. Am I getting the math right there? It's a lot cheaper, right, And for the ninety essentials you can get to Brenda through that number orifeelhealth dot com. And then just a friendly reminder here everyone, I'm raising funds to build a four K video editing and streaming computer. I need something to replace this one. And if I'm going to build it, I might as well build it so that it's the last one I ever have to build, right, And I can make documentary style stuff like Derek does here with his myth vision if I have full access to the right GPUs graphics card strength so that I can use DaVinci Resolve in the paid in the paid format, So I'd have to get that as well, so that the nodes work so I can do the special effects. That would that's the objective, that's the goal, and the editing would be faster and all that stuff because I build it to my spects. Give some goals right here, Click that, buddy, and hey, thank you Badger Bella and Anonymous and bush Master. You guys are great, thank you, much appreciated. And that's the goal. I still think we're shy of halfway there, but working on it. And then Diskuy's limits right there for the Patriot if you want to join in that, and I do the commercial free podcast versions there and content that you don't see other places or share things or share the books and all that stuff, the PDFs, and then this is the landing page for everything I do. When so you can quote. You can get to doctor Peter Gluten just by clicking his picture doctor Manzo for his book you hit ATB book or shop and then shop you find these ATB forks the muscle testing basics. It's a course the energy iodine. Remember talking about the radiation and stuff like that. So there's that, and there's a magnetic stick for disabling the nano maybe heavy metals too, Maybe I would pull them. They're pretty strong. They're new anddymion super charged magnets. And then as you're well, so somebody had asked me this, I'm just gonna I'm gonna answer the question. And okay, may have done this before, but it refresher for people who didn't see it. I take the Icelandic cyd liver oil. They're smaller capsules. Some people think that the EFAs from Doctor Glyden, the Young Jevity stuff it are really big. They are. But I I've never had a problem swallowing pills before. So no jokes, no jokes there, all right, island a cod litive oil is right there right when you see the range in price, it's just because you can, you know, three versus that much, so it's actually a discount when you get three, all right, it's not because there's there you know, you don't have to do it that way. Magnesium, all right, there's the whole food vitamin. So the whole food multi vitamin would be the equivalent of getting the tangy tangerine. Right, So budget wise, if this is more your speed, then with the tank he tangerine is, which I believe is about twice that much, might be another way to still get those you need. What was that? Doctor Glinton just posted his Q and A from August twenty ninth over Runnerubble.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think he said he was gonna do that during the sale, but then it was gonna stop. Was iry right here? Okay, and then you have the full v acumic acid blends. So this could supplement the plant derived minerals full of acum liquid or full vocumic black powder. And it will just a little tiny speck of it, It's one sixteenth of a teaspoon. One little speck of it turns the water black. It's pretty potent, pretty strong stuff. It has no flavor, don't worry about that part. Just it's rich, you know, rich with the stuff that it's supposed to be in there. The core copper I take, and that has beef liver in it too, And there's bent night clay. I'm not we've used it with our steps on before because someone who was in his care at one time allowed him to get shots that we didn't approve of. So he got the bet night clay bath and all that stuff. Oh I helped. I don't know, made him not feel good because it's probably pulling this stuff up to the surface or whatnot. But oh, let's see.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 1: American ginger. There's one testosterone support for men doing that, the natural way beat root Potter. I've been hearing so much about beats lately, and I think doctor Peter Glidden if you look for doctor Peter Glidden and beats or beat juice, look that up and see what you find. If I know I've seen that on Instagram, I'm sure if they're clipping it for Instagram, it's probably on the tube as well. Like sugar support, there's the IP six that's the last one I was looking for. So this has the same stuff in it that the what do you call it, the OSTEOFX would have, Okay, And there's two different versions of it. There's the powder and then there's capsules. This one's the powder. It's unflavored, and it supports natural killer cell activity, a great source of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. So that's where the commonalities are for that in the osteo effects. IP six within inocetol is found naturally within every body cell made from the highest quality non GML rice brand in Japan. Excuse me. The health benefits of a diet high in fiber seem to be due to the high levels of IP six in the fiber, and you can read the rest It says this in turn exerts significant benefits to the support of the immune system, DNA integrity, kidney function, removal of unbound iron, anti accident support, glucose metabolism, uric acid balance, cardiovascular health, and healthy bones and teeth. It also pulls that extra iron in your body out so that you're not having joint pains and fatigue, right the rust in the body, the oxidative stress. So that's what this is geared for, and then it tells you how to take it. All that good stuff all right there on the site b B five and I don't know if it's case sensitive, but just capitalize the bees and you don't have to worry about it. BB five gets you five percent off your order. Okay, looking out so as you can know, as you can see, the things that I support and promote are things that I believe in and use. It's not just hey, there's a commission here or something like that. No, it's because I use it, believe in it, and think it would beneficial to other people. I'm a family guy, I'm a dad, and I think that way about everybody I care. I have very strong empathy, which maybe kind of a a little bit too passive when I was younger, but that's then then I think that went overboard the other direction. At some point in my life but I still have the care for other people. So now I'm just more like, I will fly to the defense of people whenever I think that there's injustice, and I'm passionate about that, protecting other people who are being abused by others, no matter who they are, songs, they're not in the wrong. Oh you know what, I gotta fix that.
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 1: I can make that one again to give them a boot with the ghost Pepper. I'll have to update that. This one's lava. This one's my Keto sauce, so if you're a Keto person, this one doesn't have any gluten or anything like that. And some of the other ones are thickened a little bit with it so that it has a really awesome sancturary sauces. That's my stuff. Someone who is like nine. This is my daughter when she was five. Super cute picture I think is not big. Yeah, there it goes. It's kind of greeny, but you see it all right. I have to drive for three hours without an air conditioner through the hot desert. So yeah, eventually, someday, if the support for the show is there, I'll be able to fix that. Rebecca just got a quote on hers the good thing. She had a friend to do most of the work. But the quote was if she had gone to them, it would have been like eight hundred dollars for her ac and her in her Tonic Well, my town and country she drives it town of country Meivan, I told I was always trying to tell her to get big vehicles because it's not about you and how you drive that I'm concerned about how other people drive. I was hit right in front of my daughter's gymnastics class by somebody who was either on his phone or he said he dropped paperwork, which I have hard time believing because he was speeding in a twenty five miles per hour zone in front of a school. Basically, it's a gymnastics class, right, It's a gymnastics gym for children, so it's literally should be considered a school zone. Families are coming out. I was parked on the road. I had gotten out and I had slowed down because there was people crossing, and then Rebecca or somebody had said something, so I was waving, but I was in the lane sitting there. It's a giant van, you can see it. It was white, and this guy in an Yuma pest truck never slowed down and just blasted me in the door. I was knocked out, glass blew up everywhere on the driver on the driver's side door, took the fucking wheel off the off the front of the car and of the van, and I was knocked out, completely unconscious. I had a severe concussion. Rebecca pulled me out of the van and put me on the grass. I have no memory of that. Apparently the paramedics were there, and they're supposed to be like accident investigators crash investigators to call them out here, but they never showed up, and they blamed me for it for pulling out in front of the guy because politics. So instead of them having their insurance pay out twenty five grand, which I think is like to the standard, I ended up having to pay an additional seven eight thousand dollars for a replacement vehicle. And then that fucking cocksucker excuse me on language, dinged my insurance for him to go to the fucking hospital to get checked out when I was in one that was in the emergency room that night, and unfortunately there was a ct skin involved that night too, and they used the freaking iodine radioactiveviadine. So I got poisoned on top of everything else, concussion for memory issues for quite a while after that. The injustice is that I'm referring to happened to me too, so I empathetic. And here's the fuck That part is that the guy who hit me, if he was, he just wasn't looking to see ahead of him. He was speeding and looking somewhere else. There's a vehicle in the goddamn lane, smashes into me, obliterates me and the vehicle, and he ends up way down the road and stopping so because he was going so quick fast forty five to fifty in the twenty five mile hour zone. Rebecca has parked a little bit ahead of me, and she was changing farah off from her leotard to close that she could go to the trampoline park with afterwards to hang out with her friends. If I wasn't in the way, if Dad wasn't where he had to be at that moment, that asshole could have plowed into her parked van and killed my daughter and Rebecca. So I'm glad it was me instead of them. I'm glad I had a big vehicle, so I'm not dead as well, and took a father away from my daughter. But holy shit, if I was in a lower vehicle, I wouldn't be talking to you right now. That's why I think vans are really important to bigger the vehicle, the better. If I could get an older car that's made out of real steel, you know, classic one, and then just have it retrofitted for an AC so don't die in the heat, I would do it in a heartbeat, because it's not about how I drive, It's about how everybody else drives. And with those in their arms, who the fuck knows where they're gonna switch on, switch off, doze off, have a heart attack in their vehicle and fucking plow into a family.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: It's not at the convenience of they're sitting down in their couch or sleeping in their bed and pass away. No, it's gonna be whenever it decides to happen to them. If everyone who subscribed to Oh, let me just say this, if everyone described to this channel donated one do or did any would have goal met for the computer and actually to yeah this truth. Thank you, Karen, moderator friend. Uh, maybe the replay gang comes through the enemy definitely doesn't appreciate what Daniel's doing. Static is to be expected. I am in New oh Man. You know I've always had this. See this is another reason why vans are important. But and this thank you for bringing this up. Because if I this is what my my goal, and everybody thinks I'm crazy and I'm some weirdo or whatever, I want water hookups for the net. If I get to like another vehicle, it's gonna be before two thousand and five, preferably, because then that's all and all the computer shit went in there. And if you think they're just now talking about kill switches, just think that they could do to fryer of any vehicle that has all that computer crap in it with a signal with any other means, right, the older the better in my in my opinion, if you don't want somebody to sabage your ability to get away from danger or whatever reason to screw with you. So having a vehicle with water hookups it is my actual goal. Like an E two fifty or something that's built off of like a Ford Van style, bigger engine than mine, because I've seen how well these things perform. That would be my objective. That's that's that's the next goal is to get like maybe the Tiberon or something like that, something big enough so family is comfortable enough in an uncomfortable situation. Yeah, man, and arch angel, you're the man. Don't worry about it. I'm glad to have you here, very happy to have you here. Yeah, you know it. That's a good perspective. It looks like some kind of guy is watching over you see when it happens and you lose every all that crap you're you're It was just like rate not too long after the lockdowns occurred, so our business was shut for months, and then all of a sudden, I have to pull eight thousand dollars out of my safe to buy another vehicle because some asshole hit me. That didn't feel like a god was looking out for me at the time, But in retrospect, if it was gonna happen anyway, and I was in between them and between my daughter and my and Rebecca and this vehicle that could have killed them instead, I'm glad I was the person that that they hit eighty forty kind of line. Hell yeah, man, it is a take. Yes, Yes, living the life. I love it. Hopefully you're in some place one like you know, San Diego has a nice area because it's not too hot at night. Good place. There's a community of people out there like that too. That uh you know there the intentional van livers or you know what they call it, Winnebago type of livers, and they are like a community support each other and stuff like that over by the beaches and stuff over in Mission Bay. I'm sure it's everywhere that there's a coastline, but there's a lot of them out there. You're the man, all right, I'm gonna I have to. I have to get out of here. I spent a little too much time. Ye happened about my so sorry, but anybody wants support the show, it's much appreciated. And let me just see yep, all right, that's it. I just want to make sure didn't miss any buddies. Yeah, Seattle. I lived out there when I was in the Coast Guard for a while, West Seattle, and you know you if you know what the album and Thistle is, I would I'm not. I don't drink anymore, but I ventured there a few times. There's a couple of places I used to play darts at and stuff like that first, and then there's that was a first Street pub, that Irish pub. I can't remember the name of it, but I remember watching one year I was a Korea or Japan that the World Cup was being played at. So like the the games came on at like two three o'clock in the morning, but the bar would reopen just so people could watch the games. It was pretty cool. All right, you guys, have a great one.