Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday.
Speaker 2: Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. We're going to have a blast this hour, talk about the Internet, spreading communism, joining the military when you're old, and many things. But I wanted to get to this really quickly because there's a lot of talk now. Trump has already put it out there that he intends to use the United States military to aid with mass deportation. And I got this question Radio Dad, Jesse. Can our United States military be used for mass deportation of illegals? Should it be used that way? What would it look like? What branches would be involved? All Right, So this is going to be a long answer because I have many, many, many different thoughts on this. I need to lead with this though. Sometimes abnormal situations are thrust on us and they require abnormal solutions. For instance, I don't beat my kids. I mean, I don't abuse my kids. I don't physically attack my children. Obviously, I know you're gonna be shocked by that, but no, I'm I'm not a child abuser unless I'm wrestling with them or we're giving each other Charlie Horses, which we do a lot. They've learned their dad as the master at the Charlie Horse Anyway, I don't I don't hurt my son's physically. I don't do that. It's not something I do. It's not something I believe in. I don't lay my hands on my son's or my wife. I don't do it. So I know that's the bare minimum. I'm not bragging, believe me, but I don't do it. Now, what if I came home and I walk in the door tonight and I find that James, my old is strangling his mother. Turns out he was swimming last week in the lake and he got some brain eating amba that he had lost his mind. And I walk in the door and the brain eating amba he's attacking his mother physically. Well, that's a situation I never dreamt I was going to have to deal with. But at that moment, I don't really have any choice. I have to go in and I have to do something I never wanted to do, never planned on doing, because that's necessary at the time. Now, what we have here is a very very difficult situation. You see, because the United States military should never walk the streets of America. They don't operate, should not operate domestically, and it does open up an entirely different and more frightening can of worms. If you're going to travel down this road with me, If we use it, I'm not saying we shouldn't. In fact, I think we should, and I'll get to that in a moment. But if we do we use the United States military, what does that look like? What happens if someone gets killed? What happens if there's some platoon full of marines, something happens, someone does something stupid, someone dies? What happens? And what happens if we set a precedent that the United States military can be used on American soil when there's a law we want enforced. You are well aware because we talk about it all the time of what the communists want to do, what they've been doing with the military. They've been building a military, not destroying it, building one because they always had desired to use it on you. That's why they build it the way they build it. What if in using the military to carry out mass deportation, what if we essentially have handed them the keys. Next time we get a Democrat president, to do exactly that. We use the United States military to mass deport They step in and they use the United States military to bring them back and to stop you from stopping them. Now, I didn't say we shouldn't do it, because the truth is we are in that abnormal situation. It's unprecedented. What do you do when Democrats are so evil that they've filled up your country with twenty million illegals? How do you handle that? The people have to leave? We must remove these people from our country. There's only about three thousand ICE agents who were on the streets. There's only about six thousand ICE agents total. Do the math on that six thousand versus fifteen million. Help is going to be needed, and they've already talked up, talked about enlisting the help of local law enforcement, police departments, sheriffs departments, of course, state police so like in Texas the Texas Rangers to be involved. But even then you're talking about the removal of fifteen million people. Here's the truth. It's an awful situation that we've been put in because America elected a communist in twenty sixteen, twenty twenty. I mean, we are now in a situation we never wanted to be in but allowing these people to stay cannot be an option. And now we have to do things we never wanted to do, and frankly, things we shouldn't do, because you cannot have a country if Democrats have spent four years filling it up with barbarians. It doesn't work that way. And remember every single one of the barbarians who's come here in the last four years, if they're crapping out kids on our soil, they're all American citizens because of the way they've completely abused the fourteenth Amendment, which was of course meant for slaves. And now any Tom Dick and Harry who happens to cross the border and have a baby here has an American citizen and their family. It's ridiculous, it's insane. We are in an abnormal, insane situation here. I don't like it, but I don't know another way. And remember this. I mean, I can only tell you from my experience in the Marines, in the Marine Corps infantry, we were really really good at breaking things. We were very good at breaking things. We look, you need us to go into a place and kill a bunch of people and blow up a building and do things like that. We can do that. If you were to tell me that you were going to take my unit first BETID seventh Marines, Alpha Company, and you were going to hand us weapons and you were going to have us walk the streets of LA rounding up illegals. Well, brother, we're a bunch of young, testosterone field marines. I'm here to break things and kill people. I am not a delicate person, and I'm not trained to be a delicate person. As a young marine, you are trained to be rough and you are trained to be violent. I just see all kinds of potential problems coming that way. And I'm not saying it's wrong. I agree with it. I think it has to be done. But I know there are senators out there, like Rand Paul. They're already publicly saying, ah, this is not a good idea using the military. It's not a good idea. And look, Rand Paul knows what he's talking about. I don't think I don't disagree with him either. It's not a great idea, but it may be the only idea. The bottom line is you elect a Democrat. Now, now you're stuck with this, and remember they're bringing them in now as fast as they can. It just shows you what I would tell you all along was true. It wasn't an accident. They're doing this on purpose. They've hammered on the gas before Trump.
Speaker 3: Biden administration is quietly loosening immigration policies before Trump takes office. This according to The New York Post. It reports the administration is testing a new app that will allow illegal migrants to bypass in person check ins at their local ice office. And it sounds like they're just given Donald Trump one more thing to undo.
Speaker 4: Well, Jah, we do know.
Speaker 5: The Biden administration has been testing this new immigration in Customs app and the idea is to streamline the check in process for migrants, allow them to use their phones or computers to touch base with immigration officials while they wait for their dat in court instead of appearing for those check ins in person.
Speaker 2: When you elect Democrats, it takes extreme things to undo the damage they can do. It's the bottom line, yo.
Speaker 4: Jesse, how long did it take you to get used to the heat. I know you grew up in like Montana or whatever and then moved to Houston and that place is humid at hell and gross. Uh, we're thinking about moving to Dallas where we're like from the Pacific Northwest, and I like, I kind of like the cold, you know what I mean. And I'm kind of scared to move to Dallas with the heat and humidity. How long did it take you to get used to the heat and humidity.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you ever get used to ninety five and ninety five percent humidity. Look, that's always hot. There's never going to come a time when you're it's July and Dallas, then you're going to walk out and say, wow, it's ninety five today. This mules good. But it's just like living in Montana. You learn to live with winter. You learn to live with the cold. You learn to get up early in the morning before work because you might have to shovel the driveway. You might have to have a winter coat at all times, a hat, gloves, these are things some people in Texas don't even own. In Montana, it's a requirement down here. You learn how to deal with the eat and look, after a month, you're gonna be okay. But it's always gonna be hot. What's wild is everyone has a pool here. My whole life, it was only the rich kids who had a pool. It's like every other house in Texas you get a pool because it's so freakin miserable in the summertime.
Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday with me very dapper Jesse. If you're watching on the simulcast right now, you see what I'm talking about. My hat looks amazing. Chris has been mean about it the entire show.
Speaker 2: But really, people of style and taste, they know they know an icon when they see one, Chris, they know what I can. So let's get back to some ask doctor Jesse questions and try to wrap up as many as I can because there's still so many doozies. Jesse. I've been wondering whether or not the Internet's helped accelerate the advancement of communism here in the United States of America. I love the show. His name is Sonny. I've actually argued that social media. I'm don't worry. I'm not going to do the old man thing. I'm not going to do the old man thing and complain about social media and the way you think, so just bear with me. But social media has been a tremendous success for comedies, and it has also been tremendously devastating for them. And as far as who won that in the end, I don't know that we know that yet. Here's what I mean, so as far as success goes, Remember, what do we call communists besides scumbags and things like that. Herd animals. They're very much herd animals. Your liberal aunt Peggy is a herd animal. Don't make the mistake of thinking everyone wants to be free. That's a lie. We've lied to ourselves about that. A lot of people do not. They want to be part of the herd. They want to go where they're told, eat what they're told, work what they're told, think what they're They want someone to care for them. And communists have a mob mentality. They always have. You agitate in groups, street protests in groups, gather in groups. It's always about the group. That's why there's always group chants and whatnot. This is how we become part of the group. We want to be in the herd. Stay in the herd, stay in the herd. Well. Social media allows them to organize and gather in this way, they can whip themselves up into a rabid, demonic mob at the drop of a hat. Because social media allows them to communicate an incredible way. And before American companies started to get a handle on this. They're much better about this now than they were. It allowed the communists to get people canceled, get people fired from their jobs, find someone you don't like, you know, I don't like Jesse Kelly. And if this is fifteen twenty years ago, Internet's out there, social media's out there. All of a sudden, the person who's running the iHeart social media account, he gets bombarded with twenty thousand requests to take me off the air because of my sound. Well, he thinks the whole world's coming down on him. They call me in and fire me. We can't have this many complaints. Companies are a lot sharper about that now they realize the social media mobic. So what greatly aided him in a lot of ways his herd mentality, The Internet, social media helped him organize, helped him be a rabbit animal more easily. But there's a balance to this that may may completely nullify his advantage and give us the advantage. The balance is he no longer controls information forever. You know how we always talk about I'll put to you this way. You know how we talk about communists and how they seek out and seize choke points of power. The communist doesn't have to take over your entire company. He has to take over your HR department. If your company has an HR department, I bet you money it's occupied by communists. The single communist women love getting into HR because it's a choke point. Who comes in, who goes out? She controls everything. It's a choke point. Why do you have a child drag show in the library of your red city Because while you drove by the public library, the communist recognized the library was a choke point. They grabbed it. Now they're putting on a trainee show for your kids. Choke points. Well, they did the same thing when it came to our institutions. Hey, we're Americans getting educated in government schools. Let's take over the teachers' unions. Boom, we have that. Where do Americans get their information from the major newspapers New York Times, LA Times? Okay, let's grab those. Where do they get their television news, NBCABCCBS, Let's take over those corporations. Okay, good guys, we have all the choke points, all the choke points of information. We own them now were good to go. Well, we've been talking about this all week because the numbers are staggering. People have moved on from those institutions. Homeschooling is bigger now than it ever was we broke away from that. The Internet helps homeschoolers a great deal, and that'd be hard to do it without it. It's huge when it comes to the news. How many people sit down and turn on the nightly news. If you turn on the nightly news to get the news, you're the last one who gets the news. It used to be that was the only way to get the news. Now we all have a smartphone. Ever, no one does you pick up your phone. You go on social media. They lost their control of the choke points because of the Internet, the Internet, social media, all this stuff. It's just like anything else. It's great and it's awful, and it can be used for the most tremendous good, and it can be used for the most tremendous evil. You know, while you're fundraising for your buddy's wife who has cancer to make sure you can pay their bills. In the next town over, there's a guy who's selling kids online from Thailand. You know, it's just it's it's like anything else, great good, great evil. That's a fact. Sergeant pink Flower. I'm thirty seven. I'm considering joining the National Guard. My patriotism has grown with my age, as well as my sense of duty to my community. I love that. I will always regret not serving in my younger years. Is there any advice you would give to older guys who want to serve in an enlistment capacity. Go for it. Life is too short. Don't let anybody tell you you can't. You're too old. Wait your turn. You feel a calling to do that, go dig in, all right? Dig in may I recommend at least three or four months with the Male Vitality Stack from Chalk in your body first, though at thirty seven years old, the chances are strong your testosterone levels are not what they used to be. I wouldn't walk into any boot camp or military service at that age unless I was taking a Male Vitality Stack from Chalk. Twenty percent increase in your tea levels in ninety days. You will need that. Your body will thank you for it. You'll need it for the energy, You'll need it for the focus. And if this is something would you want to do?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 2: Just do it with chalk in your back pocket? All right? Male Vitality Stacks and female Vitality Stacks and Black Friday specials for the entire month of November. Go to c hoh Q dot com. Promo code Jesse. That's a fifty dollars bonus product on your first delivery. I should note chalk dot com promo code Jesse. Now your relatives won't invite you for Thanksgiving? What's my preferred barrel length? And more? Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: And it is a happy day because I am here with.
Speaker 2: You, and because well we're almost done with.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden twenty twenty four NBA Champions of Balls.
Speaker 6: Your showers.
Speaker 2: Right, let's play some voicemails. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three on.
Speaker 6: Jesse Misrevin out in California. Can you tell me, just give me a glimpse of what America might look like or my world without thirty trillion dollars in debt. Tell me what it might be like in my whole life I have, you know, I have no more? All right.
Speaker 2: So the national debt is one of those things that's so big and so divorced from people that they don't really grasp the impact of it. So let me explain it this way. We just hit a thirty six trillion dollars in debt, so we're in very very very deep poo poo here. But picture your home, all right, So I want you to think about I want you to think about your budget. Just you know, it doesn't have to be perfect, So don't sit down and nerd out with a spreadsheet, spreadsheet, just think about what What are the basics we all have for a budget. We all have a mortgage. I have a mortgage payment or rent. Right, you're paying to live there, So we got a mortgage. Everyone's got a car payment or two. Congratulations, we have three now that my oldest son has one. I know. Oh Chris, you wait, you wait, it's getting expensive. Shah. That baby girl's gonna get older soon. So we got car payments. You have mortgage payments. You eat out you okay, So so just you got you got the go through those and just have a number in your head. Roughly every single month. What that is? Now? I want you to think about this. I want you to think about how many things you do for fun? What's purely enjoyment for you? You're a golfer, you like to shoot, you like to travel. Do you like to eat out? Like everyone has stuff? So think about your budget, think about all the expenses. Now, what if there was no mortgage payment? What if I could magically just take your mortgage payment away. It's gone, Home's paid for nothing, no more car payments either, gone nothing, No more grocery bills, Food's paid for, gone nothing. What would that do for your life? Not just for the things you enjoy, not just for better vacations, a fancy steak dinner every month or something like that. Not just that, but what would that mean when you got sick and needed medical care, If you had all that extra disposable income, it would mean everything, right, It would be oh my gosh, it would completely change your life. The average American would weep, absolutely weep, if they realized how much higher their standard of living would be without the national debt. In order to maintain this kind of a national debt, we have to print money. Where we print money like it's going out of style, just to try to cover the interest on the debt of this size, and they keep pumping more money in and pumping more money in, trying to keep the economy going, trying to keep the debt paid off. But the result of that, for every dollar they print, every dollar they print that's unpacked, the value of your money goes down. Realize that that's how economies work. There's no way around that. If I go to wherever they print the money, and I should be, but I print one hundred and one dollar bills without anything backing them, I have lowered the value of your money. And the reason all that printing goes on is the national debt. Whatever your standard of living is, whatever your financial situation. Maybe you are scraping by barely making ends meet, maybe you're doing pretty well, don't know, but whatever your situation is, it would be infinitely better if the national debt was lower or eliminated, infinitely better. The quality of everything would go up. And I know that's a little disheartening, but it's the truth when you really break it down. The quality of everything would go up. Things in your life would be cheaper that you know, here's you know what, here I'll put it to you this way. You ever see, if you're old enough, you'll remember these days. But do you ever see pictures of the old prices from the sixties or something like that, and you walk in McDonald's and cheeseburger's thirty five cents and for an extra fifteen cent you get a coke or something like that. Shut up, Chris. It's something along those lines. It's cheap, dirt cheap, and you look back and you think, Wow, what happened to that? Without the national debt? Those are still the prices today. Now, do you understand what I mean about your quality of life? That's uh, that Friday night Kraft Mac. Not that there's anything wrong with Kraft Mac. That Friday night Kraft Mac. You've got plenty of money if you want to take the old lady out to Red Lobster. Got cash coming out your wazoo. Dear Jesse, you say you're a bad person, so I think you're the person I need to ask. What is the worst thing I can do to my woke liberal siblings on Thanksgiving Day that won't send me to jail or to hell. They don't invite me, They ignore me on holidays I'm sad. I guess I shouldn't be laughing. I don't have family or grandkids like they do. This has become a severely divided country, exacerbated by COVID and communists ideas or do I walk away? Walk away? Revenge is it's something that's great in the movies. In real life, it just never works out. Revenge, bitterness, these things. You need to let these things go. If your family's a bunch of dirtball comedies and they've left you behind because you don't go that way, go find a new family. I don't mean new sisters and things like that. You can't do that, but go find a new community. Remember, the importance of community is not something we're going to stop talking about just because Trump won the election. No matter what, whether things get way better or things eventually get worse, the strength of your community is so important. Actually had a long talk with ab about this last night. As a matter of fact, we were talking about church. We go this church and they're always trying to talk to us in the church to get into some small group, you know, the small groups that meet once a week. You'll meet in somebody's home and you have pizza, and you know, read the Bible and that kind of stuff, and it's just not something that I've ever done.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 2: I'm very private. I know it doesn't sound like it, but in my personal life, I don't like I'm not exactly an open person. I'm very much my father's son. That's one. Two. Because of what I do, I don't know. I don't feel like I would be comfortable sharing anything, not anything super super personal. I don't want to talk about how small my hands are, you know, things like that. So it's just something that I've avoided. And she jumped me about it last night, and she was right. She said, you know, we really need You're always talking about community, but it's more than just our friends and neighbors. We need that. And you know what, She's right, Fine, a community, find a community. I told you after my dad died. I've been so impressed by my mom's community that she has in Montana. She has an army of neighbors surrounding her, just an army of couples, men, women. They're putting snow tires on her car. She practically has a malitia surrounding her house. It's wonderful. Her church an amazing community by the time I got to Montana. By the time I got to Montana, I walked into her kitchen. There were ten people already in her kitchen with her, part of her community. That night, when my old man died, it was like three am. My mom is obviously frantic. The paramedics are there. She wanted someone to go be with my sister when she had to call my sister. Her neighbors are so close with her. They drove across town a half hour away to sit in my sister's driveway at three in the morning so they could be there for her when my sister found out our dad died. Now that's community, and you see it in the face of tragedy like that community, go find one. If your family's a bunch of dirtballs, I got plenty of that in my family too, move on and go find a different one. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on what has been an amazing week and who knows what next week will bring on top of Thanksgiving, there will be other things next week, I am sure, and we will be here to talk about all of it. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. You can send us an email Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. Let's do as many of these as possible. Does the Oracle prefer or does the Oracle have a preferred barrel length? On an AR fifteen? I've heard you mentioned they still use the old M sixteen when you were in the Marines, praying for you and your family. I appreciate your prayers. Okay, So my thinking on ars, AR fifteens, AR tens and things like that has kind of changed over time. The more of these superstuds I get to know and talk to them. I'm talking seals and green berets and these types, and I have previously not stressed it that much. In fact, at standard AR fifteen is kind of what I always went with. And the more I talk to them, the more I've come up with this. You really want to be able to hit them before they can hit you. And I know that sounds very obvious. It's an obvious thing to say, but think about it. If you're just gonna grab whatever we'll call it, a sixteen inch barol, you're gonna grab a sixteen inch barrel fourteen sixteen pick your life. You grab a fourteen sixteen inch barrel, and I'm not, by the way, I'm not dogging on your fourteen sixteen inch baro. I have a sixteen at home. I'm not dogging it. But let's say that's just your weapon. You got that. Let's say you went to gove x, got a good optic for it. Promo cojess. You went to govex, got a good optic for it. You're putting rounds down range, You're good to go. You figured out how to shoot it. Well, that's good. I'm glad. That's good. But who are you planning on fighting? At least hopefully you're not planning on shooting anybody, but you at least have to have a possible enemy, you know, whoever that may be. I'm not going to put words in your mouth. Who are you considering to be a possible enemy? Now, if it's some gangbanger trying to kick in your front door, that'll be just fine. Are you one hundred percent sure that the guy you're going to be fighting isn't going to have a sixteen inch barrow with a good optic himself. Bullets fly both ways. If it's easy for you to acquire and hit a target, then it's easy for him to acquire and hit a target. This was a long way of me saying I'm in the very beginning stages. I'm not a shooter. I shoot, obviously, I know how to handle a weapon. I'm not one of these weapons studs. You're probably much better with weapons than I am. But I'm in the process of beginning to lengthen out my weapons. It's Chris, why don't you grow up, all right? Why do you have to be like this? Why don't you grow up and be mature. I'm beginning to lengthen out the length of my barrel, the length of where I'm trying to make sure my dopes are. I'm trying to make sure whoever it may be, and God forbid the day ever comes. I'm trying to shrink down the number of people who can hit me before I hit them. So if I can, and this would be very normal for me, I would train. If I'm going to the range and my folks is placed, is somewhere ideally three four hundred yards five hundred No problem with that. That's great, that's great, that's pretty easy. I shouldn't say easy, but it doesn't take a great deal of training to plink a man sized target at three hundred yards start getting out eight nine thousand, you're starting to severely shrink the number of people on the planet who are going to be able to shoot you before you shoot down. And in case everyone's thinking thinking about complaining, Ah Jesse, he's thinking about shooting people. Yes, every man does. That's exactly why I own weapons, just in case I have to kill somebody who's trying to kill me. Now, thousand meters is plenty. One thousand yards is plenty of coverage, but it still can't match the coverage of pure Talk. You see what Chris pure talks on this amazing five G network. Don't think that Pure Talk's some bargain basement cell phone company just because they save you a fortune. They save you a fortune because they don't have a store every fifty feet, so you're not paying for all that overhead. They're on the same five G network. Work you keep your phone or get a brand new one. It's Christmas time or Hanka time for Chris. You need a new phone and you want to save money, Like Chris, dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, switch to the patriotic cell phone company pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, switch to Pure Tip.
Speaker 6: And now here's a headline by oh, you know, you know the.
Speaker 2: Thing headlines we didn't get to. Hello. I'm a big fan of yours, and I wanted your opinion. I'm a fifty seven year old, very straight male, and I practice yoga semi regularly. At fifty seven. I find it encompasses all forms of fitness, stretching, cardio, balance, et cetera. It's low impact on my very arthritic joints. Plus the scenery in the studio is typically the best of any fitness environment. You animals, do you think I lose my man card because I practiced this typically chick activity. Bob has tried to get me to do yoga more times than I can count, and the truth is I've gotten down on the mat with her a couple times and tried a couple things. If you can picture a six foot eight lanky human being doing yoga, it's every bit as embarrassing as you can imagine. I will say this, it is tough, and it is very very good for you. Also, it's gay. I agree that we need to primary out the rhinos. The subject of this one is you're not always right. But it was tried in Alaska in twenty ten with Murkowski. She lost a primary who was back by paying them but ignored the lost. We're up against huge egos. What do you mean you're not always right? Did I say it was easy? Did I say it was instant? Get involved in your primaries. Stop complaining to me and stop making excuses. That's you sound you people. We can't. These senators have money. You sound exactly like the morons I was forever every election stolen. It can happen. It's not easy, it's not instant. Primarying out these GOP losers in red states will take time, it will take effort. Just because you're lost once doesn't mean you'll lose the next time. But stop saying that crap to me. Drives me absolutely crazy. Sorry, we can't. They got money, We tried, we failed. It's over ridiculous. Hey, Jesse, my former best friend who's a Democrat, changed your profile picture to a solid black background shortly after the election. I saw a bunch of people who I suspect or lives do a similar thing. Can you please explain their state of mind. Are they really that deluded? She's well educated and otherwise intelligent person. She's not well educated, She's well indoctrinated. For years and years and years and years and years, your friend, your friend has been taught that being a Democrat and pursuing democrat things is the height of all good. And your friend, for years and years and years and years, has been taught that Republicans are Nazis and that if they get power, it's the end of the world. And now that is ingrained in her, and even though her life will be better for the next four years, she will be miserable every single minute of it.