Speaker 1: On Gun Talk Hunt. Today, we go up to Ohio and talk predation control and down to Tennessee to talk nutrition to better your dear health.
Speaker 2: I'm kJ. You found the right place. We go all over this.
Speaker 1: Little blue orb sharing stories and tactics about chasing wild gang. Now let's get on the hunt. Welcome in all you gun talk hunters. I am your host, kJ, and this episode is brought to you by Arrange Ready Studios, Ruger Firearms, and Remington Ammo check out those deadliest mushrooms in the woods. All right, so here we go. Do you want a better herd? Do you want a better deer herd? Well, I've got two guys that really specialize in managing deer herds and growing the biggest bucks possible. And one of them helps manage predator popular and the other one man, he's just a deer killer. We've got Colton Morris of the Coyote Academy. And who do you who? Mister Adam Weiss with us? All right, First, let's go over to Colton Morris. And if you guys don't know him, haven't seen his stuff on YouTube, go check him out at Coyote Academy. You're gonna like what you see there. I'm telling you what he Every time I talk to this guy, he makes me want to go just kill every predator out there. Welcome in Colton.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, all right, buddy.
Speaker 1: Now, when I first brought up the topic, uh, you know, managing your deer herd, Like, you're the first guy that really you really, you and Adam are some of the first guys that came to mind when it talks about growing a herd. But you do it a little bit differently. You're not in it for managing herds. You're in for the predation, getting rid of those editors in order to grow those herds. So talk a little bit about like how you develop that and how you got into it.
Speaker 4: So this has been pretty much an ongoing thing for all of decades. But I really got into the predator side of it back in twenty seventeen after I got out of school. Excuse me, and I just I was enamored with coyotes, anything to do with coyotes, whether it was you know, trapping coyotes, and then it got into hunting coyotes. And to be honest with you, I didn't really see I didn't know how the impact was going to be.
Speaker 3: I guess I didn't have that forethought.
Speaker 4: And man, I started getting on with like all these guys that have these deer leases and they have twelve hundred and fifteen hundred acres and they're like, man, we used to get so many fonds on camera, we used to get you know, all this, we're not seeing any activity. I'm like, well, you know, maybe we had EHD come through. We've had some other things come through, but what's one thing that you can definitely take care of or manage and that's the predators on the on the property that could be causing an effect to that herd or building a good herd. So I started and I've been trapping on this property since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: And the guy, the guy's son just killed a monster buck out there, so it so there was sweet.
Speaker 1: So it seems to me like the mortality rate of fawns, I mean, it's obviously act a direct reflection of like that coyote pressure and putting pressure on those coyotes and getting them gone. I mean it seems like that's I mean, it's natural, right.
Speaker 4: But then you'll have the folks say, well, if you go in there and you start killing the coyotes, they're just going to.
Speaker 3: Multiply. You know, they're going to keep getting more and more.
Speaker 4: That's not so much the case if you can be on them, especially during like when they're dropping their fawns. So you know when the deer out there kind of getting that, you know, that whole process going because at the same time, you have coyotes that are starting to whelp their pups, so they've got to be feeding them constantly, and they you know, they get they get off of I guess the nipple or whatever you want to Yeah, and then they you know, they go to solids. So you see a you see a huge hit you know, in your small game even up to your some of your larger game.
Speaker 1: Well and it like so when they when those kyotes start coming off, coming off and eating solid foods, that's usually around the same time as those fawns start to develop, like they really start to develop and they're starting to you know, move around a little bit more. But you don't I haven't seen in my area. You do not see a whole lot of fawns anymore. I mean it's you know, you used to see like deer with like you know, twins or triplets, and now you really don't see a lot of that. It's it's singles here and singles there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, to kind of segue back to, you know, how did this all grow and become what it is now? It just it went from the point of me seeing like the success rate on this guy's property and another gentleman's property, and then you know, other guys are saying, man, this is really beneficial. And so it went from kind of just as becoming a hobby me doing it, you know, and then I was like, man, I can maybe start doing this full full time or at least seasonal right, And then you know, thankfully I've met some great contacts, some guys out west in Oklahoma and Texas, Kansas, and I go out there and I help manage their their issues too. So but I do that more so for the livestock side.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that's a whole nother ballgame that's actually protecting investments.
Speaker 2: Right, you know. And I mean and so, but.
Speaker 1: So how did I guess? I guess where I want to go with this is when do you start and how many years does it take to start seeing a benefit? I mean, or if guys are like, you know what we need to start, you know, thenning out the herd as far as coyotes and predators are concerned, whether it's bobcats, coyotes, whatever it is. How what's the return rate on that? Like, how when should they start noticing a difference.
Speaker 4: So I went in back in twenty eighteen to the deer lease that I got hooked up with my buddy Seth now and twenty eighteen, I went in on twelve hundred acres, fifteen hundred acres.
Speaker 3: I took out seventeen coyotes in ten days just on that on that area.
Speaker 4: Now that's not to say there wasn't more transients working on the you know, the adjoining properties.
Speaker 3: I did that, and then I went back in.
Speaker 4: And I did a little bit of kind of like a touch up in the springtime, and I'd do that for like raccoons and help the turkey population possom. So I'd take out anything I can really for And that following season for him, he's like, dude working, He's like, I'm starting to like already see a huge So it was within a season of doing that that he set.
Speaker 3: You know, and that's not me bs and you or anything like he came up to me.
Speaker 4: I saw him at the gas station, you know, in our local town, and he's like, dude, I'm seeing like a lot more activity, and like the guys at leased this with me, he's like, they're starting to like be like, hey man, it's actually worth it to pay my money to lease this because we're seeing a lot more deer activity.
Speaker 3: And I was like, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: You know, that makes me feel good, And that's what it's about, right right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you want to be successful, you got to have more deer, which means you've got to have more fonts. But one thing that I will say that this is kind of a residual effect are all the game animals that probably start making a comeback with like a proven calling system for your predators. Quail populations. I know where I'm at in western Oklahoma, that used to be a massive industry out there. Quail populations your I mean your turkey populations. I rarely see a turkey out where I'm at, So that's an interesting like residual effect of calling your coyotes.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I mean absolutely, And I mean, if I know, we only got a certain segment of time, but if we had, we could just sit here and I could. I love talking about it, and I love talking to anyone that wants to listen, you know, so or even like differing opinions, because I don't know if that was an outlier. Maybe that was just an outlier property, you know. But I will tell you something that is torching our our.
Speaker 3: Game here is bobcats. Here in Ohio.
Speaker 4: We have no you can't you can't do anything to a bobcat. So you trap it, you have to let it go. You can't, you can't hunt them. Uh, And they're they're really putting a hurt, especially here.
Speaker 3: In the Appalachia of Ohio.
Speaker 4: They're putting a hurt on the turkey population, the deer population, and it's we're the only state in the Midwest that doesn't allow a bobcat season.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. Why would you Why would you not?
Speaker 4: I mean, they proposed one around twenty nineteen COVID time ish and uh it got shut down pretty much by just a lot of activists and of course folks that you know, and we we didn't have enough.
Speaker 3: Support on our side, you know, to go.
Speaker 1: And well doesn't that seem how it goes huh, Like we want to complain about it, and we want to do and we want something to happen, but we're not willing to show up or make a call and do something about it. Like, how do you not have support for that? That's incredible, That's that's a shame. So a hold on a second, how do you release a bobcat once you have it? Because that that seems like a tiger by the tail type of situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just a for like a four foot or some people use smaller, they'll use tongs. But yes, it's a catch pole like a dog warden pole, and they have a little noose. You tighten it down, try and get their shoulder in and there because they said they have a weak wind pipe. I always just put it loosely around their neck and then take the trap off and then you can kind of guide them. But you know, bobcats, they've got some honker of claws. Man, They've got some and they're strong. They're like a little pack of dynamite.
Speaker 1: Dude. I couldn't imagine. I'd be like, like, because you see all those like YouTube videos and stuff that people throwing the like they'll throw the coat over their eyes. They're like, oh, they won't see this coming, and they go in little timid.
Speaker 3: Just do that, you know, yeah, six and one half dozen the other right.
Speaker 1: There's no way, there's no way. I would like no, like if I didn't have the right tools. So before we before we head to a break, really quickly kind of discussed the Coyote Academy and like and getting people started on this because I know a lot of people are interested, but they're like, man, it's like there's a time commitment. Yes, there is a time commitment involved in a monetary value attached to this, but you can learn how to do this efficiently and you've got a whole system built around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now we've been kind of getting a little bit more traction on the social media aspect.
Speaker 3: I even decrease the monthly fee.
Speaker 4: So wow, just yeah, just to try and help those out.
Speaker 3: It's it's cheap, man, it's dirt cheap.
Speaker 4: But with the Coyote Academy, we literally go from A to Z on what like what is a coyote, what's their habitat, what like the biology of it, all the way up to getting prepped for your your season with their trap, getting your land, getting your missions and then even if you want to go through and process the fur, or process the glands, or process the skulls, because there are some niche markets out there, and you know, if you're just doing it just to manage your herd, I know a lot of people, you know, they'll just dispatch the animal and then kind of you know, let let mother nature take care of Yeah, but it's super I mean, the kind of academy platform with the subscription base and and everything. It's getting revamped as we speak, and it's going to be like I want it to be so like dumb down that my like my five year old daughter can manage and go through that website. And because right now, even me looking at it, I'm like, I don't like the flow of this, so I'm just having it revamped. And but once it's all said and done, it should be you know, take you right from stuff or from a all the way to z on how to you know, deal.
Speaker 1: With these That's awesome, All right, thanks Carlton. I'm going to bring you back in here in a little bit, but let's take a break right now and listen to a word from our sponsor. Looking to level up your hunt and tighten up those groups. Well, look no further than Remington Ammo. Yeah, the stuff in the green box is super accurate and they've got everything from hunting ammo all the way to NRL like match amos. So check those out. Remington Premiere, from Premier tip acutip to match grade ammunition, all in that green box. You love, you trust, and you adore. Find it all at Remington dot com. Tired of your range time being just mag dumps and Instagram flexing interrange ready training. We're director of awesomeness and everything else. Chris Serino turns keyboard warriors into actual warriors or something like that. Pretty dang close, I would say, yeah, the guy's been there, done that. Pistol check, rifle check, Yeah, we you got it all. Force on fource We do that every now and then too. Bring your bruises. Instructor of development, Welcome to the Thunderdome of learning. It's more than training, it's range ready because real life doesn't come with a respawn button. Looking for a rifle that's short, sharp, and way more precise than you on your best day. Meet the Ruger American Gen two Scout the gun Talk. Addition, this thing's compact powerhouse dressed in Kryptech obscure Knox camo with a smoked bronze Sarah Coot finish like tactical Fashion Week, but with more recoil. Chambered in five five six, Nato or three oh eight. It's got a threaded barrel, installed high comb and the kind of accuracy that forgives your bad decisions at least the ballistic ones. You can find it at guntalkscout dot com. Who when the shot matters, most clarity counts. The Zeis Conquest Ford delivers unmatched precision, crystal clear glass and rugged dependability, built for hunters who chase perfection from the first light to the last, from white tails to Western ranges. Trust your hunt to Seiss the Conquest V four Confidence through clarity. See your hunt differently at Seis dot com, slash hunting and find all those WHOA moments all right, we're jumping all the way down to Tennessee. One of my favorite man he's outdoors, he's everything, and I call him an influencer, but he's much more than that. He's HOODI who. I know you guys have heard of this guy, but he is one of the most genuine guys that I know in the industry and absolutely one of the hardest workers in the deer fields. And he's got some property that he has been managing, and I want to find all about it, all about it. So all right, Adam Hoody, who welcome.
Speaker 2: In man, thank you for the time introduction.
Speaker 1: You're too kind, well man like, it's just that thing. And you and I kind of clicked on our first outing together on a outdoor media trip and uh been fast friends. And and I love keeping up with your channel and your all your platforms. But I really like your deer management because you do stuff like you do stuff the regular guy has to do. You don't like you're not going out and getting all this big equipment and you're doing stuff like it seems like the hard way, but it's just the normal way.
Speaker 2: It's it's the I think I think you could best call it the blue collar way, right oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and that's kind of the whole thing of everything I do is I'm not trying to be somebody I'm not. I'm just doing what I'm doing and I'm bringing you along with me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's that's definitely One of the things that I love about you is because I feel like I'm I feel like I'm like filling the water troughs with you. I feel like I'm dragged and you know, see eat and everything else with you, and I love it.
Speaker 2: So just I just filled a war trump yesterday.
Speaker 1: You did, I'm telling you like and but it's little things like that that matter. Because what you've done is you've got a property and you've really kind of started to grow that for your deer herd, for your turkey herd and really doing it, you know, just because you love the game, you love the sport of it, and you love to bring your kids along, and you're and take your kids out hunting and have them be successful. So what lessons do you have you learned by doing little things like that.
Speaker 2: So again, just like he was talking about coyote running, I could talk about this all day, we could talk about this all week. I love talking about this stuff. But that's that's a question I get, you know, on a daily basis, and kind of the elevator pitch that I give people is you know, what do you mean to survive? Food, water, shelter. That's what the deer and that's what the turkeys need. It's the same thing. And of course it depends on the regulations of where you live and YadA YadA. But I'll tell you the big the biggest swing in what I've done in the past two years I got from this guy. I'm a nerd for deer stuff. If if there's data published on deer, I eat it up. And I love hearing, you know, even if it's di people's opinions difficulty, I love to eat it up and see what worked for you. If it works for you, it might not work for me, but it might I won't try. The biggest piece of advice that kind of changed my life, if you want to call it like that. And in regards to deer specifically white till, I used to try to turn up all the dirt. I could maximize food plots, like if I got you know, whatever it is, five acres, ten acres, I'm gonna do it, you know, all in corn all in Soybets. This guy, he actually lives in tenn Steve, Tennessee. He has a business called I think it's called Whetstone Properties. And I was listening to one of his videos just going down the road or something, and he said, no, you need more betting habitat. So the past two years I've done much smaller food plots and I've let a bunch of just natural grasses go and guess what's sure enough walking through there? Oh, the deer sleeping here, there's a betting spot there. There's a betting spot here where much smaller food plots where we still got food for them and we got the water drops, but increasing the betting area. And last year I shot the biggest buck I've ever shot on a six acre piece of land and it just, I mean blows my mind. And this year I've got more bucks on camera than I've ever had. Yeah, and I would kick back a big piece of that too, increasing the bedding area and making smaller food plots.
Speaker 1: See, And that goes to the thing that it doesn't have to be. You don't have to have twelve hundred acres, you don't have to have twenty four thousand acres. You have to have the right five acres though two acres like you just have to have the right stuff and the right implements there. And whether it's predation control or figuring out something like more betting covered to housing there because that's their home and they feel comfortable there. Like I feel like that is more important than having a lot of property, because you have a lot of lot of property and it'd be the wrong property.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, man. And I don't claim to be an expert on anything, but I love talking about, you know, my experiences and what worked for me well, and I think that's huge if people don't talk about it enough. As betting areas per deer.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting because I find myself gravitating when season comes. I find myself gravitating to those betting areas and hitting them when they're coming off the food because they're going to spend more time in that betting cover and pushing those around, coming in and scin checking those areas than they are like on the food plots, because once that sun starts to come up, and like a lot of my the food plots what I call food plots, they're just wheat fields or you know any type of like natural you know, grasses. They're going to be off those before that sun gets up because they know that's when the traffic starts, that's when the like, so they're they're headed to bed. So I find myself like focusing more attention on that betting cover you're talking about. And I think, and we we I have a lot of property to hunt, but I find myself more and more hunting smaller areas within that property rather than like just hunting the big expanses.
Speaker 2: Wait, and there's another random piece of by just popped up in my head, which is gonna sound pretty lame when I say it, But I tell this to people all the time too. You can't shoot deer where there's no deer. I mean, I know what I'm saying, but I've spent a lot of time and wasted a lot of hours deer hunting where there's no deer. Yeah, and mane, that's never gonna work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you too. You go back and you look at like because we're talking about the health management of the deer, and part of it is predation. Part of it is having the right stuff, the nutrition, the betting cover, the water, and adding that to your property to enhance it, to make it better to draw those deer. And I spent you season sitting there hunting a bunch of the wrong stuff because I was I keep sometimes I go away from I'm like, well, I've seen deer here this earlier year, and they're gonna be coming off food, going to bedding, and they just never do like you know, maybe they let out, you know, like two hundred head of cattle, you know, the day before and this is not going to happen. But it all goes back to that food, water shelter thing. When you start looking at where you need to be focusing your attention. How what are you doing in your off season? Which we're not in off season, we're in the middle of season, but like, what's your off season nutrition looks like? Look like?
Speaker 2: So I do spring food plots, I do fall food plots, and kind of the same thing. I've tested a lot of things in the areas that I hunt as far as what what has worked for me and what has of worked for me, but the basics of what I try to do. I just did two videos on it here recently where I show up map here's the property on planning and I'm planning this last fall food plot I did, I planted six different lens. Okay, so and that that that I play it was probably three acres on that one. So even three acres, it's not that that much. But even inside that three acres, I did six different blands. Okay, So whether it's something they're going to be eating in September or something like turn ups that they're gonna want more in January at the end of season, we've got it all.
Speaker 1: There, okay. Just giving them a variety.
Speaker 2: They got to say, they got to say, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we sometimes I think like deer are a lot like us, Like sometimes they they want variety. They want like they want a buffet, like every night. They just don't want steak. And that's so we had planned a long time ago because we had gotten out because I'm not close to anymore where I can monitor and plant and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: We used to plant.
Speaker 1: Whatever the neighbor was doing, we would do pretty much the opposite. Like if he's running like just winter wheat, I would be like, all right, we're going soybeans or something or corn or something like that. So I'm I'm mixing it up. I'm going the opposite direction of what other folks are doing. I don't know if that's a good strategy, but we had a lot of lot of deer on our place those years.
Speaker 2: Wait and it's something easy to do, especially you know if you don't have a bunch of time or the tractors or whatever. You're just going out with a rake, maybe even in the woods clover and chick Rea. You can't go wrong. Yeah, I'm talking about white tell uh. I can't tell you how many bucks I've shot with a piece of chick re hanging out their mouths. They just eat it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true. All right, before before we bring everybody back in, before we bring Colton back in, you do you always find And that's one of another reasons why I love the hoodie hoo channels. Whether you're on Instagram, whether you're doing Facebook's or you're doing YouTube, is that you're all finding like that random gun or the random like what gun have you found recently? You're like that you could tell our listeners and our viewers to say, this is one gun you haven't thought of or you discounted that you really need to check out.
Speaker 2: You mean you mean like a cartridge or like a specific model.
Speaker 1: Let's say a specific model. Let's say you're always it seems like you're always either at a pawn shop or you're always somewhere and you're like, you will not believe I found one of the most accurate rifles, like for a dirt cheap Riisler. I mean, you always seem to come up with some really interesting fines.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is something I mean, this is a can of worms too. Part of what I do and what I enjoy doing is I can say that as a blanket statement because I've proved it. Zo point nine percent of rifles will shoot great if you feed them the right ammo and you have half decent trigger control. You might have to test ten different types of AMMO for that one, but almost any gun, I don't care it was a three dollars three or a two thousand dollars gun. You can get just about any gun to shoot well. But a lot of stuff I do is budget friendly because that's kind of what I do is a blue collar toff. I'm not rich guy. I'm going to the store and say, what's the cheapest thirty out six you got? Uh, I'm gonna rattle off a couple. So Savage has the three three four, or it came out called the Steams three through four. Yeah, it's it's it's like it's gonna be the cheapest gun that your shot has. And I've had the thirty out six. I've had the two forty three, I've had the six to five Creeblaw. All of them shot less than an end group. Super cheap gun. Savage has the one ten Trill Hunter. I love that rifle. Threaded barrel to heavy barrel. Almost every hunting caliber, every single one I bought small groups. Ruger Americans are super popular. I bought pretty much everyone they ever came out with. I've got a no One on the way right now. If you haven't heard of it, you might have Kay Jake, because you're in the know on everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just found out about it. Actually, a video coming out tonight about this Ruger just came out with the Ruger American Prairie. It's a bull barrel Ruger American.
Speaker 1: No, see, I did not know about that.
Speaker 2: I just ordered one from my shop. I saw it on a website. Yeah, sure enough. It got launched like five six days ago. I called my shop and said, ordered me one of these guns. Yeah up, broke bull barrel budget friendly bull barrel America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll help you guys out for sure. I mean, bull barrels are They might not be fun to carry, but man, if you're hunting from a stand or something. They're great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As the last one that I absolutely love is a CBA cascade. I know you know about those, but fed a bunch of those and they shoot good in front of money, They're great.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, let's head into final shots because I want to hear what Colton has to say, anything he wants to say. You know this, this is his time to kind of reflect on what we've talked about and also to tell you guys where to go, like where to find out more about the Coyote Academy and all that good stuff. Goldon, Welcome back, and I'm going to give you your final shots. Just what do you got on your mind?
Speaker 4: Well, hey, thanks, I just honestly thanks for having me. You know, I've I've kind of been a fan of yours and actually Whodi Who's for a while. I am watched you do the Savage two forty three precision I believe, or were you doing a six' five Creed, MORE i don't. KNOW i watched you shoot, that And i've really.
Speaker 3: Got in to the the thermal side of predator control and.
Speaker 4: Coyotes so Now i'm not only just doing the trapping, aspect But i'm expanding into the predator control with thermals at, night and, HONESTLY i think that's going to be a huge game changer for a lot of a lot of folks when it comes to having me manage their property or or help out with their tear. Heard but, yeah my final thoughts, are, MAN i Just i'm, thankful very fortunate to even being your guys'.
Speaker 1: Presence honest, man we love having you. On i'm definitely, HEY i have some property In. Oklahoma you are welcome to cover it anytime you. Want i'll drop you all the pins you. Want you can have any kyote you. WANT i did shoot one during you. Season that, man his hide was absolutely, gorgeous AND i DON'T i don't know if it was just he got lucky and you, know he's just they're. Beautiful this time of the, YEAR.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree. MORE i.
Speaker 4: HAVE i usually start trapping In, october and just with my work schedule and being Because i'm a provider.
Speaker 3: In the medical, FIELD i just.
Speaker 4: CAN'T i didn't have the time, well and Also i'm taking a lot on my vacation time to go out west to help those guys out, Right So i'll be doing, multiple multiple trips out, There SO i might take you up on hitting That oklahoma piece for.
Speaker 1: You anything you, want it's your take them. All all, right let's jump over to Hoo. Doi who adam what you got for final?
Speaker 2: Shots, yeah it's the same thing coming Through. TENNESSEE i mean you call, me, uh we'll hang. Out i've actually got coyotes that leave me a prison just about every night my. Driveway believ or. Not, yeah it's. Ridiculous small tidbit FACT i live. Into In. Tennessee it is illegal for us to night hunt coyotes with. Terminals and that's the dumbest. Law every state that Touches, tennessee you can do. It i've got cattle farmers all the time that call me the friends of friends and can you have that guy come out shoe? Coyotes AND i, say absolutely, not it's. ILLEGAL i can't do. It i'll come in the daytime and call and they're, like well that's not when they're messing with my. COWS i, said call the. STATE i can't do anything about. It so that's kind of a. Bummer in our. State last year they did change the law where we can we can have a thermal on a. Shotgun oh, wow it's it's either the first thirty minutes or first hour of darks that and it's only on a. Shotgun no, WAY i don't even want fool with.
Speaker 1: That but, yeah, shotgun come, on that's. Ridiculous can you have?
Speaker 2: Suppressors oh, yeah, yeah, yeah we could have suppressors on anything we.
Speaker 3: Want but See. Illinois my buddy lives In illinois and they can't have.
Speaker 5: Suppressors so LIKE da going every state AND i you know, what you guys would be great Because Mike perkins over The whiskey And windage, podcast he wants to do an episode over just that exactly what you guys are, talking the crazy hunting rules from states across the.
Speaker 1: COUNTRY i talked to.
Speaker 2: Him he lives near near, mate that. Dude he is.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal he is good People and if y'all y'all need to hook up for, sure but we'll get we'll get you guys on and we'll talk weird hunting rules from across the nation since we're all over.
Speaker 2: ANYWAY i got more stories on that. Too, yeah so.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a whole, thing all. Right, okay here's my final. Shots thank, you guys for joining. In whether you're out, west whether you're in the, southeast or whether they're in you're. North herd management. Matters if you want to better your herd through, nutrition through predatory, control it's time to do. It and like both my guests, say like they started as just curiosity and it is exploded into what they are. Now so get out, there manage those, properties manage those, predators and you're going to have more success in the deer. Fields that's it for. Me guntalk, hunters you know the, drill keep those muscles point in a safe direction and always be on the.
Speaker 2: Hunt