Speaker 1: In here, folks. Before we dive in, just a friendly reminder that Beer Belly Sports is a podcast, not a mensa meeting. They're not CNN, ESPN, not your mom's book club, and they're definitely not to be trusted with an intelligent thought. They're here for laughs, beer, and a good time, not pulid surprises or perfect stats. The opinions, hot takes, and wild predictions you're about to hear are strictly their own and possibly influenced by whatever was on tap earlier in the day. If you should take anything that they say too seriously, that's on you, Bubba. So crack a cold one, sit on back, and remember it's all good fun, just a bunch of Minnesotans talkin' sports, siffin' beer, sometimes making sense and demonstrating the thoughts that kept them out of the really good schools. Everybody, please just take a breath and we'll begin.
Speaker 2: So. I don't know how many times to get called Jeffrey or Griffy, but Bruce, you're absolutely right of just getting called do like being called Griffy.
Speaker 3: That would be sweet. I've only been called leg ago because it's like l E G G. Just leg and a couple of times, and a couple of times it's like your last name leg, how do you spell it? I'm like, just just add extra gy to that bad boy.
Speaker 4: Everything's fine, Everything's fine.
Speaker 5: I'm ready pissed. I have one pissed off already.
Speaker 2: Who what? Who?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Really good schools Augustana.
Speaker 7: Okay that they have hockey yet ready?
Speaker 2: Good thing.
Speaker 3: We played that disclaimer because whatever, Yeah, there was a disclaimer. There was a disclaimer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the reason why I have disclaimer is because tell what I tell us why one person who I was I wasn't. I was seeing, but I wasn't really seeing, but I was saying a story and she automatically thought it was about her, so that I start putting the disclaimer in, which is not funny. Thanks to Dave Brooks appreciate it. And uh yeah, just just a blast of just talking ship constantly as I am uh trying to stalk and trying to share to every group that I know, know to man. So, uh, Bruce, if you want to just talk about some ship.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, just when you he's gonna disappear at some point in time whenever you're talking about anything, and he's just gonna hit the button bar so, I mean we lose him. You're gonna lose him constantly, especially talking about sports. For a guy that owns a sports podcast, what you talk about sports? And he's like, borring, Fuck, I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to do this, dumb mini meat sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah I've been. I've been officially unofficially called the meat sauce of the North by Hooper. He's yeah, there we go, I praise from.
Speaker 3: He also likes to consider himself a TMU Adam Theling, which he like, if you look at the picture right there.
Speaker 4: You up a legend hotter water different Yeah, bullship, you paid for the.
Speaker 2: It's a right off, right, it's right off. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He All he did is he took a picture of Adam Deel and popped it in there was like, that's me. Mathew had a look a griffy the third you know.
Speaker 2: It's a rite off.
Speaker 3: It's at Adam Felond writes it up?
Speaker 2: Who writes up the government? People?
Speaker 3: Calm down, David, Okay, I love that show.
Speaker 2: It's a good show.
Speaker 3: I've never seen it though.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Jada watched a bunch of it and I kind of caught most of it, but never seen it though.
Speaker 2: You never seen ship straight? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you freaking getting Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're mad at me because I haven't seen it all. I get it now.
Speaker 4: I get I get I get the dumb looked back all right, I get it now.
Speaker 2: Idiot, I get that. Yeah, Catherine, what I don't?
Speaker 3: I actually, uh, I had to catch up on a couple of shows, and I just watched Game of Thrones because I've been laid off. So I watched that one.
Speaker 2: What what happened?
Speaker 4: I got laid off?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 4: It was a it was a solid like month to watch all of that.
Speaker 2: Why would you what anyway?
Speaker 3: How about it's called the way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What I mean? I've been unplayed. If you times it's happened, especially in radio and stuff, it happens. Just do some some things here and there. You gotta work some poles, you gotta work some corner. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: Twenty bucks is twenty.
Speaker 2: Bucks inflation nowadays, you gotta go on like more like forty. You gotta double that, bitch, you're.
Speaker 3: Still twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think. I don't know any stretch of the imagination where you're getting you're not.
Speaker 2: I mean I could see that.
Speaker 3: I could see the whole like, uh, negotiating process. You gotta start high and then you gotta meet them in the middle.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Thanks dim real.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred posts.
Speaker 2: From your place to mind. Yeah, all right, start show.
Speaker 4: This is double fisting TV.
Speaker 3: Maddest scroll into his phon.
Speaker 8: Scott's down on his business degrees. Dustin keeps the shore, rolling on with a midget Annisoda, talking sports and having fun. We take beer too, shot beds. We've been on each other. Yeah, beer belly sports is what we're called.
Speaker 9: The Sammi Rasa sports. Minnesota sports is what we know from the highest down to the loose.
Speaker 2: And cheapen score.
Speaker 8: This is where we're in the diigeon eis Tommy and Spot. We chake beer too, shot back, ripping on each other. Yet dearilly Spot says, oh where come, good morning, good afternoon?
Speaker 2: Good I mean tells a matter where you are. This is Beerblly Sports coming in from the Runway Lounge just south BMIJI in the beautiful city of Mary, Minnesota. My name is Matt Geffrey. To the very very far left at the end of the bar. He loves to be is not other than Bruce Almighty leg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's nice, because there's a step up here, so I don't have to be so short, I coined earlier with the Kyler Murray of this podcast, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't make it. And then to our guest for today, she is South Dakota like me, humble breg. She's not from a bigger city, She's from a smaller town. She's a member of the Watertown Arrows. Is that right?
Speaker 5: So far?
Speaker 4: So far?
Speaker 2: So got it?
Speaker 3: He makes the claim and then he's like, crap, is that right?
Speaker 2: Me? No way? She was a former Bumiji State University women's basketball coach. She's been on the show like a third time now, long time ago, longtime fan, one of our favorite guests other than now Chelsea Stolenberg. Right, that nail it, nailed it.
Speaker 7: I don't know what your slur what happens, but yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a team to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh not me. I would never mess that up anyway. I re membery, you were just like, well, still deville that's I've always say too, Is it's not right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: All my players from year one to eleven deville Ville.
Speaker 3: That's a good name.
Speaker 5: It's a bad name. About it, and it was tough, but we rock.
Speaker 3: I'm almost thinking if you know, like if I was you know, I'm getting married here soon. If her last name was developed, like, I'll just take that bad boy, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: Sounds better anyways. Uh So, Chelsea has been been here a couple of times, and we always love having her. And she's one of the best ship talkers in the world. Correct, And that's one of my favorite times because I know that she can take it and she can also dish it. That's probably because she's from the same state as I am. We just should talk everybody.
Speaker 5: Correct. But you're close to the west side, so you're we're.
Speaker 2: In the middle.
Speaker 3: Softer is that like the cake eater?
Speaker 2: Not the cake eater?
Speaker 5: It's kind of the heck of it.
Speaker 3: All the heck that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of correct, but a lot of.
Speaker 3: Wrestled and put holes in his parents' floor with him and his friends. Did you imagine that as a parent you get home and there's a hole in your floor?
Speaker 2: He wait for your kids?
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 7: Well, my sister put a hole on the wall of our bedroom with my head.
Speaker 2: So there you got it. Checks out.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just checks out. So a lot of families saying Clark Clark County area, So.
Speaker 3: Clark County chips in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dakota style chips. I'm gonna have something for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, go get it right.
Speaker 2: Now to get them stop the show. Yeah, we'll see so yeah. Anyways, today's show is being brought to you by.
Speaker 3: Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Being brought to you by Home Choice here in Big If you're looking for any furniture or any like electronics or we found out tires for you know, brand new tires stuff. You get it from Home Choice. Get a hundred dollars off on your purchase when you go into the store right here, but Midgi use the promo code beer Belly Sports. You get a hundred dollars off of your purchase. That's Home Choice here in By the way, this laptop I get from Home Choice as well too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's good. Also, Brocky by the nob and Kennell quaintly nestled between Lake George and Lake Alice, get out there for a fine dining experience with Josh and the whole crew.
Speaker 2: They are going to be drafts coming up in two weeks.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 2: Excited for the draft, that's sweet.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not excited only because I'm a Browns fan.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's a high though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Again, hope is what you can believe.
Speaker 5: No, that's faith. Never, that's I just screw up all the time.
Speaker 2: That's fine. You know I do it all the time too. We screw up. It's fine. Everything's fine.
Speaker 3: New head coach, and we got got some positive things. Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bob Biles Garrett, he's doing He's he's good. So yeah. Also, today's being brought to you by j D's outpost. I'm trying to read it. Jady's outpost Rodeo in Sulay, Minnesota, June nineteenth, the twentieth. So if you're going to a roto event, I mean we how many times you been in rodeo?
Speaker 5: Sixteen?
Speaker 2: Sixteen times?
Speaker 5: That's the top of man.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is a great number right away, nailed it perfect? All right?
Speaker 2: What about same as me? But I love going to rodeos, So this is gonna be it's a local event. Uh in Solway JD's outpost in Sulway, nineteenth and twenty The Bruce and I are gonna be there in the nineteenth. I believe we're doing a live hopefully, hopefully hopefully cross fingers. Last time the tornado ish windstorm screwed that all up. But this year could be backing better than ever, So we're gonna be out there as well too and having a good time.
Speaker 3: They got Friday night off. They had the Friday night part of it, yeah, but not Saturdays. Yeah. My friend Kobe went to that and got so hammered he fell asleep on his couch and woke up and it's all these miss text messages went out in his yard. There's trees all over, fences down in his yard. He's like, oh, man, like, how did you sleep?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 2: Brought to by Paul Bundon. Communication has been serving the Bimigie and Granted Rapids area for well over fifty years. I've been serving us here at the runway, at the runway runway, yeah, the Runway lounge for over two years.
Speaker 3: Should you should talk to nair.
Speaker 2: Lady.
Speaker 3: You act like you don't use it.
Speaker 2: We don't say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He likes to pretend he's a swimmer.
Speaker 2: Likes to pretend he's a swimmer. Anyways, that's what sponsors for today. A good show for you guys. Hey it we'll talk about some We're gonna talk about Chelsea and her life as a ball coach and what she's doing now, the Minnesota Twins, some Wolves. We're gonna spin the wheel, do some wild and talk about some vikings draft and then of course in the second half, we got to do the bracket, both of them. The ESPN bracket that we have and our own be really sports bracket that we do every year. Remember it's the worst moments in Minnesota sports history. God bless and I love every second of it. No, you guys didn't come up with They were like, fuck.
Speaker 3: It such a troll.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's such a troll.
Speaker 2: I would never.
Speaker 3: Even though he's got a Twins tattoo on his leg.
Speaker 2: You just I loved the Minnesota Twins.
Speaker 5: You can tell.
Speaker 3: How many wins did you pick her from the show?
Speaker 2: Sixty five here, sixty five wins is gonna be really shitty, But know what, we'll talk about twins here a little bit. Chelsea, So you resigned from BSU a couple of weeks ago, but ironically we were gonna have you on the show. A couple of weeks ago as well, but that big ass storm came through and it was not gonna be fun trying to get through all this stuff, and we wouldn't do a show anyways. But I think next week later you resigned from b s U. What was the reason why you wanted to resign from Domini State?
Speaker 7: I resigned from coming here during the winter storm because I was thinking I was probably gonna resign.
Speaker 2: No shit, Yeah, oh wow.
Speaker 7: It gave me hesitation for sure, But no, it was just, you know, I'm competitive, and after a while, you just get pissed off from losing, and your kids get pissed off, and they should and my ady gets pissed off because they she wants me to win. But even in a supportive environment with my players and my athletic director, it just wasn't.
Speaker 5: Good for me anymore. You know, you're you're supposed to win. That's just coaching, that's all. You guys give a shit about it? Ye do we win or not? And if we don't, we have questions.
Speaker 7: And matter of fact is I just like gave everything I could do and had a great staff, and.
Speaker 5: The end of it was I'm just I tried I'm done.
Speaker 7: I got way longer leashed than I think a lot of coaches would have gotten and I didn't. You know, I was raised an underdog because Watertown and when I was there, we didn't make it to the state tournament. Boothtown, we didn't make it did the state tournament until I was a junior for the first ten years before that, and then Augie wasn't Augie what it is now until we got there, the best college in America and Division two.
Speaker 3: Okay, not just all wrong, thank you.
Speaker 7: But no, it was It's just like, yeah, I'm an underdog that can fix this, and I did what I could.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 7: We had some good years, but too many tough years, and I just was I was just wore out and it was a good time to.
Speaker 2: Just move on over it, you know, I get that. You you over ten years?
Speaker 5: Yeah, eleven years.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, that would make sense because I started broadcasting for the Beaver Radio Network the year before you came here. So yeah, that would make sense.
Speaker 3: Checks out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, checks out?
Speaker 3: Checks out.
Speaker 5: A happy fiftieth birthday next week.
Speaker 2: By the way, you were the same age. Oh, I'm sorry, it's no, it's fine, everything is fine.
Speaker 3: Well, that math didnt check it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so it just I get it. It's you're you're in a tough spot. You're fighting up. He'll battle the entire time. I'm sure it sucked. But what are you doing right now with it? Because I heard from a couple you're still with the school. What's your role right now?
Speaker 7: So my role this whole time, Tracy Doe added Senior Women's administrator to my role, which is athletic director that every university in the nation has to have, and so he added that to mine, and so there's other roles I had to do.
Speaker 5: So when I resigned, my athletic director asked.
Speaker 7: To stay on for kind of clean everything up, finish this season for next year on the schedule, and do some odds and ends, but then stay on as senior women's administrator. So that's just kind of how I'm finishing my year anything she needs me to pick up on cleaning up some stuff, but I'm letting the two assistants I have finish and take over the squad. I don't do anything with basketball anymore. A couple of the women were like, all right, can you our coaches can't work us out.
Speaker 5: Can you work me out? In the morning, like, yep, got it.
Speaker 7: As long as they're okay with that, I'll definitely work you out.
Speaker 5: But it's mostly administrative.
Speaker 7: Duties and yeah, just I mean, it's it. It's kind of coasting on the easiest three months I could possibly imagine, because when I resigned, I went to my calendar and I deleted six weekends out of eight weekends of recruiting.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, oh my god, the freedom I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna ask that was gonna be The next thing about is recruiting, Like, obviously it's difficult for D two school and you're the middle of bump fuck nowhere in northern Minnesota. How was like recruiting for you? Obviously it's difficult, But what's like recruiting for you.
Speaker 5: Them here and then show them who we are?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: You recruit like you recruit all.
Speaker 7: The time, but you try to bring them in July, June, August. Uh, you don't bring them in January, February. But no, I mean, there's a lot to offer. And that's how I fell in love with it. I came up on my re recruiting as an applicant and it was I don't know, May and it was beautiful, and there's jet skis and I could hear them on campus, like right off of the you know walk, and I was like, Okay, what the heck is this? Because when I roll up off the bus and I played here, we'd get out.
Speaker 5: It's colds s and we get in.
Speaker 7: And h no, it's so you you got to recruit uniquely.
Speaker 5: But then you have to sell yourself and that's what we had to do every time.
Speaker 7: We don't have a no disrespect, but we don't have a great facility. Facility is kind of a cracker box. Gotta watch your step, you might fall through, but it's really fun. It's loud as heck, but it needs to be updated and everyone here knows that.
Speaker 5: And it's cold as ass, and you got.
Speaker 7: To make sure that, uh, you know, you recruit locally enough that people are not like shell shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know the weather, get some dif from Florida.
Speaker 7: Remind remind them that there's tunnels. Yeah, so you'll be fine, but no, it's just unique.
Speaker 5: You fall in love with the.
Speaker 7: Coaching staff, yes, the campus, but ultimately I think it's a team in the coaching staff that you fall in love with.
Speaker 5: So that's how we recruit and pushed it.
Speaker 3: So when you're like getting them into you like after they sign, you're like, here's your winter jacket.
Speaker 5: We buy them a winter it's like a beautiful it's.
Speaker 3: Like a it's and if they're from a little bit furthered out south, like here's some snow pants and some winter boots. You know, the further south you get, the more winter gear you give them. Because's why Stephan Marbury left Minnesota. It's cold. It's a rich dude to step outside.
Speaker 5: You got a driver drop them off, right.
Speaker 2: We still a tiger too. He probably needs one.
Speaker 3: So like, I mean ten years though, I mean you had you know, you said it was tough, but I mean you had to you know, to some good years and then a lot of like you said a lot of leeway, but I mean you had to make some great connections and friendships and everything over that time to keep that amount of time. Ten years is a long time and almost anything in life, you know, even jobs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, And that's kind of the unique thing. But part of it is like, all right, a couple like I got here and it's kind of exciting, and then not good enough. Then we had two really really good years and then we dropped off and couldn't rebuild it, which I thought we should have done the last two years arrogantly, like really really arrogant as a coach, Yeah, recruit like this year, I honestly thought we built a program roster that should have been top five, and we started off really well. We went out and played Tampa, who's usually top ten in the nation, and played them within four points and lost to them late, and I was like, all right, here we go, there we go, had a good, good start, and then ship hit the fan again.
Speaker 5: You know, like, and you dropped off. We had two.
Speaker 7: Significant injuries, and you just can survive, and you know, the winners are dark.
Speaker 5: And freak.
Speaker 7: And you just you just you're like, okay, that's enough. Then I did what I could this year, this is my test year, and did do it. And so I was like this, I'm not serving them well anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: Said, well, you said you're a competitor, so you're just like you know what, that's it. Yeah, So is there anything in the future, like are you going to be keeping at this administrative job? Is that like long term or is that something short term?
Speaker 7: It's short term for me, My contract goes through June thirtieth, and then we will see what happens.
Speaker 3: Anything's opening correct, you're trying to get in coaching again.
Speaker 5: I plan to take a year off from coaching for sure. We have a daughter. She's three, and she's the best.
Speaker 7: And honestly, that was kind of my shift mentally and emotionally too, is leaving home every weekend, even in season and recruiting.
Speaker 5: I'm like, this freaking sucks. Like I usually was like a free bird.
Speaker 7: And I just go and I turned into a real homebody, and I miss Shay and I miss Carter, and I'm like, I don't want to miss out on this.
Speaker 5: They're going on the golf course.
Speaker 7: They're going, you know, doing this, grabbing ice cream, and I'm like, this sucks. I'm so pissed right now because I'm probably not gonna get that kid because she's so good and I'm gonna bust my ass for her and she might not come here, and that pisses me off. And nine times out of ten, when you're out of scholarship money or you don't have enough.
Speaker 5: They're gonna go somewhere else.
Speaker 7: If you're recruiting the best of the best, So part of that was just like absolute, like.
Speaker 5: I need to I just want to be around my friends and family more right.
Speaker 3: I noticed you said something something about Minnesota being warm and grabbing ice cream. So it's not always cold here. The first starts, it's cold here. It's cold here. It's every now and again you get yeah, every now. Yeah, then it's got mosquitoes. It's like springtime around here is like the best time of the year or no fall fall, my bad fall, my bad fall fall. Spring sucks.
Speaker 2: It's all mucky, yea, knowing we're in spring, Yeah, start spring?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many meteorologists, Matt, how much did it snow?
Speaker 2: Let me get me a radio voice in character. So take a look at the weather here on the Beerbally Sports Radio Network. Right now we have snowing. It's snowing right now, heavier flakes. It's snow earlier today. We did see twelve to fourteen inches of snow earlier. This key Emerson to see some snow. But there's a chance of sixty five degrees on Sunday, so with that snow melt. Fuck who knows we will find out? Are right now third degrees dog poop clean up time for me? Thank you, so.
Speaker 3: You know you're probably not going to get back into coaching, you think, or because your daughter and stuff like that, or is it.
Speaker 5: Just give it a year.
Speaker 7: I've got a couple of calls from hey, we got no, no, no, no, I don't need to go D one and be an assistant right now and work even the not even more, because actually a D two you work more because you have less I guess, just even spreading your wings further, flying further, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: But that's badass. They want me out there.
Speaker 2: If you go to I want to make fun of you.
Speaker 5: That's the dream.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and make fun of me.
Speaker 2: Jared from there. I know.
Speaker 5: That's why we have intimate conversation.
Speaker 2: I almost die. I played baseball out there because it could start. Yes, pull up the.
Speaker 3: Pull up the trailer. What is it, pull the plow whenever you're running.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Scott says. I don't remember. But the infield is turf and the outfield is grass, which makes no fucking sense. Me just make it all, make it all one thing. I'm just saying. Anyways, it was wet one day and I hit a double. Doesn't that very often in baseball? But when I slid. I slid too far and I had to go back and touch the bag. I know, sweet story at all, but it's my.
Speaker 3: Own oversliding the bag. Holy bad, look at you, speeds, look out and wheels.
Speaker 2: We had Dion Sanders for myself, a good show title name.
Speaker 3: I mean as eventually the dream maybe like when your daughter gets older, maybe just kind of coach her. Maybe I don't know whatever, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Suppose it is.
Speaker 7: I just feel like I just know that since I when I told my athletic director on a Wednesday, and I had to wait till Monday to tell my team. That was a lot of anxiety, you know, just like tough conversations happening, blah blah blah. Calling the recruits that were coming in that was tough too. But on Tuesday, I felt like so affirmed that I did the right thing. Slept through the night. Like from I mean every night I wake up at three am and then just don't go back to sleep because you're like, I called the wrong play, I didn't get the right recruit. That kid's pissed at me, that kid's not you know whatever. And I I've slept through the night for the last three weeks. Yeah, all, but like two nights I wake up, I look and it says three twelve.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that's great, rolling back, That's what I wake up to pee because I'm all.
Speaker 7: And so I just know I made the right choice for myself and for my family and for the team. To be honest with you, because I mean, there, it's kind of shitty to stick around and keep trying when you haven't done it, and these women only have four years to try, and at some point you're just like, no, I'm.
Speaker 5: Doing it for me to help you, but I'm also just doing it for me, and so that is most important.
Speaker 3: Just sitting here right now listening, think you're putting a lot of blame on yourself, but I think that's most coaches as it. Yeah, you put a lot of blame on themselves. But I mean, I'm sure you did a lot of good things for that program to stay there for ten years. Keep you there, because I imagine if you weren't doing a very good job. It's kind of easy to fire people that I've noticed in sports. Yeah, growing up a sports fan my whole life, you know, some people only last a year in sports, and it's like see you later. Urban Meyer fourteen games. Yeah, I mean you didn't kick anybody, did you.
Speaker 4: Allegedly?
Speaker 3: Oh busted out of madism.
Speaker 4: Well there's that.
Speaker 2: So one of my favorite stories that Chelsea has is getting teed up, which one, uh little tea. Oh, the little tea story is probably one of my favorites to tell. So you know, obviously it happened to you, But tell a story if you get teed up. But by the little tea.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: So okay, so what I remember chocked the memory, Matthew, So I remember, I don't. I don't think it was here. But the guy came up. He didn't go like this, he went like in Colorado. It was in Colorado. Okay it was. It wasn't the full tea. It was little tea.
Speaker 4: That's like, that's like you gotta do the enthusiastic tea.
Speaker 3: You got a bam.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well this is this was in Colorado.
Speaker 5: Excuse me? Theirs then and paper might supply higher.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we were we were up up like sixteen, and then all of a sudden, we're up four and I time out, and I excuse me, I crumple up my paper and I.
Speaker 5: Chuck it behind my bench. Like I always do.
Speaker 3: That's how I just.
Speaker 5: Reveal myself as pissed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I just tossed it back and this son of a bitch, yeah, saw it as a baseball toss.
Speaker 5: And he's like, hey, you can't do that, and.
Speaker 4: Me up right with the baby tea TV up right, yea, go all out right.
Speaker 2: Be a man, Yeah, be a man could beat a puss.
Speaker 7: And it just pissed me off even more so I was like, are you kidding?
Speaker 5: What what does that even mean? Like, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: He's like, you can't you're up. I was just like okay, and then he had no explanation.
Speaker 5: He's like, you threw.
Speaker 7: Don't like something about chucking my time out paper where you get her stats, and chucked it and I was like no.
Speaker 3: Behind the bench, behind the bench, Jamal Murray threw a hitting pad on the floor against the timber Hoolves of the playoff game and didn't get a technical You know what the hell?
Speaker 5: I wasn't smooth, I guess yeah next time.
Speaker 7: His peripherals were phenomenal. But yeah, he also he two figure tee.
Speaker 3: That is that is? Oh man, if I'm getting up, I want I want the whole team you know I want the.
Speaker 5: I usually walk away.
Speaker 7: I think only got teed up four times in my eleven years, which is atrocity because I could have got one almost every game.
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite one besides little Tea?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, I do, Yep, we go so he uh.
Speaker 7: We We had this little guy who I call him the little prick when he walked in every time, I'm like, we had a little and I don't. I don't even talk shit about officials because if I did it, I'd be bawling all the time.
Speaker 5: There's this one guy who just wouldn't talk to you. Now he's not otherwise.
Speaker 7: I would call him by name and I'd be like, get your ass over here, have a beer with me now that I've done. But he would come in and I'm just like, you literally cannot even be like, hey cannot what was that? He'd be like, no, no, like he was just a little bitch baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bitch baby offended by asking a question about something that happened on the court, which is his job to tell you why yep.
Speaker 5: Correct, And I'm not I'm not nice.
Speaker 7: So I respect him for being a bitch baby because I'm kind of a jerk. But h So, one time we had a gal who set set screens and she was bigger gal, and so she would set screens and they like kind of ricochet off her.
Speaker 5: And he had the audacity to tell me like, hey, nope, her chest is too big.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, that's not moving screen.
Speaker 2: That's illegal.
Speaker 7: He was like, yep, she bounced off her chest, and I mama beared it because I'm a mama bear.
Speaker 5: My players know it. If anyone aft with them, I would absolutely cut them. I would just cut.
Speaker 7: Throat on or off the court, on or off whatever did matter. I would stand up for him all the time. And when he said that, I'm like, you're a piece of ship. Yeah, show he goes, well technical, I go, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, show me the rule book where that's a like is it a movie screen? Is she like throwing an elbow?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, her chest is too big. That's not a that's not an infraction.
Speaker 5: I was ticked. I was ticked.
Speaker 7: I mama beard kids. Yeah, and I called him a piece of ship and that was not right, and I deserve that.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 4: Basketball is physical, people.
Speaker 3: I mean the NBA is not that way anymore, but it is a physical game. If you said a screen and you're run, you're gonna hit and you're gonna you know what, That the hell's the word I'm looking for. It's an equally positive reaction. And I used to know that word when I was in school. By that it's forgotten a lot of inertia. Yeah, you're good. If you run into a screen, you're gonna fall down.
Speaker 2: It's hurt a little bit.
Speaker 4: You should blame your teammates for not yelling out screen.
Speaker 2: Just said, whoa speaking as a little prick. We prefer to be called undersized pricks.
Speaker 5: That's my bad, justin I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Goddamn, that's the disclaimer reason. Sorry, don't be sorry, it's just fine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so I'm happy you're you're gettingself better mentally. Uh obviously, fantasy first and then maybe next take a year off, see where you're going next year and great, And if you're not on the goddamn golf course. And if I don't talk ship to you, or if you don't say yeah for you bum or some stupid ship like that, which you will.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely saying she's gonna stalk you.
Speaker 3: She's gonna stock you here. There's like no communication. She's just gonna stock you on the golf course. Wait till you're out there, then follow behind you. In this in this hypothetical story, Yeah, you're not out there together at all, Like she's just waiting. She's still cool. She's on the country club Greenwood. Are you just don't have to use your driver out there, which is good for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not cool. She's on the country club. It must be nice.
Speaker 3: I drove by there.
Speaker 7: You're allowed to eat there if you guys want to.
Speaker 3: All right, maybe there that's where we could meet him. I don't know them.
Speaker 4: She'll just a little te us from the golf course.
Speaker 2: And then escorted, yeah, won't be the first.
Speaker 3: Please get those ruffians out of here.
Speaker 2: The bums out here. Focus is gonna let me'sna be like, yeah, look at that guy. He's like Jeffer, get out of here.
Speaker 3: Later, you probably still could even make it in the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: Other things.
Speaker 3: Don't you sell them beer?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you got you got that kind of in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That's about it.
Speaker 3: I'd have to weazel my way in though, staff or something like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we do is a lot. We we go out to the events of some Bruce, I don't know. If you go to the plank, just follow me, you'll be fine. And yeah, nice.
Speaker 3: What story is this?
Speaker 2: Uh, we're it was the events at the Sanford Center.
Speaker 4: We oh, no, no, no, this was at the football game.
Speaker 3: Jeffery's like, just gonna walk on the field and I'm like, I don't think we can do that. Matt He's like watch me. And then I'm like, yeah, I'm not getting tossed around by these security guards. And then he's like, browse, come out out of here.
Speaker 4: So yeah, back to back talk.
Speaker 3: Did you feel, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: We got on the field both the homecoming games last two years. Is pretty sweet.
Speaker 5: Have you had Britt on this, No, we need to know, you have to Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was she We did an interview with her the last two years on homecoming.
Speaker 2: So the first year of homecoming Bolt he told us you got to go in the water. He invited us. We both bitched out.
Speaker 3: Well, they did something, they accomplished something, they went out there, they won, and I'm like, man, I don't really think I deserved to run in the water with these winners. And then you know, so winners. They won that game, and I was doing nothing but talking on a microphone and drinking beer and doing shots with people. I was in the tailgating area. So then we get up to them. Hey man, you look pretty dry, goes, you look pretty dry yourself. So then next year we're back on the field and I I ran in the water. I had to do it. I just kind of slithered my way in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Baldy's heels kind of basically eating all the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, But next year I made mad has madness stayed dry two years. I however, when.
Speaker 2: This well coming year, I have to go because I held the camera for I make content. So I held the camera. Someone needs to do it.
Speaker 3: I got picked up by an offensive lineman and felt like a baby. I was like, holy ship, and I'm not like you know, if you look at my AI picture, I got like seventeen chins. You know, I'm not like a real, like skinny dude.
Speaker 4: That guy picked me up like I was nothing.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh god, simba simba, al right.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of good stuff going on at BSU, though. I mean, like you said, the campus self, you know, like right on the water. That's kind of cool. That's why you got to bring them out in like me. You said that, but you know what, then you got to tell them though too, there's good parking there in the winter time.
Speaker 2: You really easy supposed to.
Speaker 3: They're too far south. Parking on the water is probably a uh.
Speaker 2: I did not play a six pack, so we gotta play that as well.
Speaker 1: It's time for the b Billy Sports six Pack, brought to you by Bryce Primo from Team Sermac real Estate. Just like your favorite Minnesota team, you need someone who knows how to close by, sell, move, win. With Bryce Primo and the Bimmage area called two and eight seven six zero ninety seven nine or send an email to Premonition or three and sixty five at hotmail dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, so we did talk about Chelsea already, but now it's time for some Minnesota Twins, and I gonna lie. Oh, prepare yourselves. The boys are gonna talk about twinties gone.
Speaker 5: We're gone star.
Speaker 10: Twins Minnesota, Well, the Minnesota Twins.
Speaker 2: Hey start planning the parade route because we beat Scooble, which does not happen very often, and they're.
Speaker 3: Five and six. We did I terrible, I mean, and I mean they will get they haven't been shut out yet this year scored one run at least. And then I mean it's not bad. I mean the biggest disappointment this year is Buxton with his wing one fifty eight one RBI and he made Team USA for the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 5: That's why we.
Speaker 2: Lost, well, probably lost for reasons.
Speaker 3: But he said, yeah, she's not lying.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not.
Speaker 4: And I don't even know who this guy is.
Speaker 3: TODs Bradley's pretty Yeah, he's got two quality starts out of three games pitched. Got a what the hell is the year? A year one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Want to wait?
Speaker 3: I mean, hell, that's pretty decent for it. I've never heard of him, never heard of.
Speaker 2: Him, never heard never heard of her.
Speaker 3: But you know, I mean, five and six not a bad start. Shelton's off to the only thing I find problems. So in those five wins, really have one save. And really I really like the closer's name. It's a good it sounds like a punter's name, which I think it almost was. Tom Tupa.
Speaker 2: Probably played for the Browns.
Speaker 3: Oh no, just I'm sorry, justin Tupa. Tom Tupa was the.
Speaker 4: Yeah they're real close.
Speaker 5: Tom played for the Browns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tom tupa, Yeah, don't worry, don't worre. I messed up on names too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The classic one is uh the uh head hockey coach for the Major State Beavers. What'd you call him? Greg?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He did in an interview right to his face. He goes and I'm like, he did the whole interview. He did the whole interview. And at the end he goes and he said something like whatever Mark, Yeah, and he and then he kind of looked.
Speaker 2: Like I knew.
Speaker 3: I thought maybe it was something between them, you know, he's been doing this for so long, just like like you know, like, hey, you know, I calling him this and he's like, yeah, my name is Tom. And I'm like, I knew it, Matt, But he waited. He waited the end, and then at the end he's like, yeah, he Mark, Thanks Mark, And I'm like hell And I was like the moment he said his name, and I go, that's not right. I'm like, oh, well, maybe that's like a friendship thing, you know, maybe they just they goofer, you know, like you know, because Matt's been doing this for a while, maybe they get some friendship and then it's like, my name is Tom. By the way. I'm like, oh god, have you there.
Speaker 5: Is two people they can't get wrong. Yep, it's Ben Bolty, Tim's territory.
Speaker 2: Wow, pretty good fucking up.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that was class.
Speaker 2: You look at my history for relationships and baseball career, and that's why he's not that good. It's on the old Twitter is the best, he's not the worst.
Speaker 3: TH's not that good. Lord, Yeah he was, and he should have been. He should have helped you in some way, shape or for. That was so funny. Oh man, I'm like holding the camera and he said the name and I'm like, that's not right. Okay, maybe that's just something between them. And then he goes, thanks Mark, and I'm like, I knew it, Matt fucking.
Speaker 2: More on, I did may or may I had a few drinks. I mean too, it's home coming.
Speaker 5: It's a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a day.
Speaker 3: I mean the fireball people there handing out the shots, you're ringing the bell, the chainsaw. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: God. Anyway, So the men's Minnesota twins.
Speaker 3: Five and sixth time, I mean, they they're second in the Ale Center right now. A lot of baseball left to be played, but I mean they're not a whole lot to talk about it. It's like it's Tosh Bailey guy or Bradley. I've never even heard of him and.
Speaker 2: We traded for him last year. Brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's got a building, right, I mean, just God, give him the cy young right now.
Speaker 5: I did here though.
Speaker 7: The best thing that if you're going to go to one or two games, you gotta go right now and get the standing room only.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my god, two hundred bucks for.
Speaker 3: The whole season and wait for the whole season. Yes, I've been to like games before and it's like most of the times, like we get up from our seats and we just kind of go right, you don't find an.
Speaker 7: Area you want to be by, kind of the bar area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and eight bucks.
Speaker 2: Or whole season for the whole season.
Speaker 3: That is not bad, Yeah, because like the last time, we didn't even go to our seats. We just found like a spot on like the railing by like the I think the Great up bar or whatever there, and we just and if there was a play, like a dead center, you couldn't see it. So you said to look up at the jumbo try it doesn't really matter. It didn't really matter anyways.
Speaker 7: And there also is a all inclusive like area.
Speaker 5: So have you heard about this?
Speaker 2: No, but I'm intrigued now.
Speaker 7: It's like we did it for my husband's birthday one year.
Speaker 5: It's like sixty five bucks.
Speaker 7: It's not bad seats, it's lower level and you get you just like swipe a card and you keep going. And it's all the chicken strips, all the hot dogs, popcorn, all the water everything. But this eat sweet nectar is for free, like well, not for free, but right, it's insane.
Speaker 5: So like us three, we get the standing room only tickets. You get the sixty five dollars tickets. We put our orders in. Damn you you're the runner. You're the runner, and we are freaking you got longer legs.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be less steps, short legs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a leg can't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna fall.
Speaker 5: He should be called Eileen. Yeah, look at him over here.
Speaker 2: Ileen.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta stand like this. You know, I'm fat. I gotta take off the weight from one foot to the other. You know it's gonna keep rotating, it's gonna give out.
Speaker 2: We uh.
Speaker 3: The Jada's mom works for like a gas station and she got like the pepsi sweets were used to walk up into there, like the Sweet level whatever they get to show, like the World series trophies. And then we went in there and it was we didn't know anybody, and they all the rest of those people knew everybody, so we were kind of outcasting. But it was like boozers, free strips. I mean everything was free up in there.
Speaker 2: Oh that was so cool.
Speaker 5: Feel like a million bucks. Yeah, yeah, I felt like a million bucks. But we paid sixty five sure, but literally you could just keep going back.
Speaker 3: And then we got the ones like behind home Plate where they have like their own concessions. I mean you had to pay for everything. I remember how much those costs. But we went like home opening weekend and it was like the sun was in left field and they're out there at T shirts and we got like jackets and hats on, and my sister in law went and bought like a blanket because she was like so cold. But I was still like, you know, it's nice because they had bathrooms and everything like right around the corner right there. But yeah, I'm with you on the standing room though, because that's sweet because any of me to be like got to go to the bathroom. It's like you could do it in the middle of an inning and you're not, you know, waiting for like the in between breaks or the lines are long season tickets for that's insane.
Speaker 5: And if they turned the table, I know they're not going to they could.
Speaker 2: Why not just a case. I don't know.
Speaker 4: PJ five and six.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, I guess we did talk about planning the parade route already beating uh school yesterday, so hear me out. It's a right off.
Speaker 3: It's yeah. I mean, there's a lot of entertainment.
Speaker 7: What if the Wolves win and then they all come and you get to be at that game, so you have season tickets?
Speaker 5: What the wild come because they win this in.
Speaker 2: Minnesota's win fun story. Dibble Peyton has season tickets to Twins. No, no, to the Wolves. You should know better than that.
Speaker 7: We run, we run Wolves, the two du says wolves.
Speaker 2: No, No, we are talking.
Speaker 3: It's just like a general idea. But then he gets off track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bullet points. Come on, you know, Steel, you did the ship too. Just we're there, Just fast forward, keep going all right? Anyways, No, Divil has a h tickets. Yes, and we went to the playoff games when they play the Nuggets in the first round. I think they never been to a playoff game before. That was pretty awesome. We did We did lose shot because it was Denver because that's when they were super goods though a sweet T shirt. It was a large.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 3: By the way, that's a great transition into our next topic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, great, that's that's that's why I set it up for. Obviously, the Minnesota Timberwolves. They're doing good, they're catching fire.
Speaker 5: Seems like pretty good job.
Speaker 3: They're they're not doing great, they're but they've locked in the sixth seed.
Speaker 2: That's all about.
Speaker 3: They have locked in the six seats. We don't have to worry about the playing games. And basically we're going to play Denver.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I thought I thought we wanted to play l A.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, l A is lost now that everybody on their team is hurt. So now now yeah, Doncic got hurt, Reeves got hurt, so and then like somebody hurt. So now they're in fourth and so basically it's set up right now where we're going to play the Nuggets. So that's in the first round.
Speaker 5: That's not great.
Speaker 3: It's not great. That's not great. I mean we've we beat him a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, typical Minnesota teams won and done.
Speaker 3: Not there t Wolves. So he made it to the Western Conference finals two years in a row.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's there.
Speaker 4: Well there's that.
Speaker 3: It was three but uh yeah, they're pretty much locked in. And so far the the Nuggets the season have won three out of four. We lost to him in overtime and one we did find a way to beat him a couple of years ago. So, I mean, I think that's why Tim Conley built the team the way he did, though, is to go up against Denver. That's why we got like go Bear and nas read and stuff like that, just to try to like you're not gonna stop joker, but you know, try to contain him a little bit, make it a little bit harder. And the last time we got so in Jamal Murray's head, but he's chucking, you know, just freaking out. Yeah, he's just freaking out. So, I mean, if ath to be Edwards plays, I mean, you know more about basketball. You've forgotten more basketball that I'll ever know. How do you feel about the squad?
Speaker 5: I don't watch NBA, You don't watch NBA? I really really don't.
Speaker 7: If my assistants were here, they'd be slapping me just I just absolutely bitch laughed right now because they'd be like, you, we trained you for this. Yeah, but no, we have somebody called Boons and he's been awesome and h Ant's been hurt and the like. They're just kind of like annoying team from what I've gathered, like just listening and watching.
Speaker 5: They're kind of like the annoying NBA.
Speaker 7: That's why I don't watch NBA because they don't give a shit and then they'll give a shit when it matters, and then they're not built to give a shit when it matters.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the Ao Debontsa or whatever the hell. That guy we traded for from Chicago, I can't say his name, but he's been a he's been a really good addition for us since Anthony Edwards has been hurt. But we were walking in at the sixth seed and playoff time. Who knows, all I know.
Speaker 7: Is living in Minnesota because I'm from South Dakota, so we have no no real, uh actual professional like team, so living here is freaking fun. Yeah, when last two years, uh Wolves have been great, like playoff basketball is nothing better.
Speaker 5: Playoff hockey. It's coming up. We're locked in. We'll get to that. But Vikings fucken.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah fu great team.
Speaker 3: Team injuries have always kind of de real.
Speaker 5: But I mean when they're great, it's so fun.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, playoff I mean, playoff anything, it's it's just awesome, just so fun, don't you know, Like I don't care what team you root for. When your team's in it, you know, that's always amazing. And you have a chance. If you're in it, you got a chance. I mean the Packers have won it as the last seed. I mean, how many other teams I know the that wasn't Denver a long time ago beat Seattle as the first eighth seed to beat a one seed. So you got a chip chair of chance when you're in the playoffs. And we'll just see if they can get back.
Speaker 5: It's fun to watch.
Speaker 3: And then you know, run up against Oklahoma City again, which actually went happened. We'd run into them in the second round. So that's that's There's that, that's that's fun.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Let's move on, move on. Next beer? Uh the wheel? What should we do this? Let's see, I gotta find a good one.
Speaker 1: It's time now, just spin the wheel, Bruce in the bathroom, vomit inducing condiments, fuzzy yellow balls, World War two, smells of investigated, unfortunate code names.
Speaker 2: I nearly died, So this one's been the wheel and I nearly died. I didn't nearly die on this one. But it's not a Book of Matthew story either.
Speaker 3: It's that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't worry. There's a bit for this too.
Speaker 7: Matt I was just kind of shocked because his middle finger kind of the kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay, catching a lot, so whatever. Anyways, that's what I think missing because otherwise you right painting. Yeah, I knew it was coming anyways in North Dakota doing stuff for Beaver Radio Network. We're coming back. This is the year before you were here North Dakota. Oh just a different Beaver. Yeah, oh with the no. No, we actually were coming from not.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. You just said Beaver and I was like from North Dakota. So a little more preface, like what what are you talking? What team?
Speaker 2: Actually, that's right here.
Speaker 3: The Book of Matthew storms from his past, sets open up Can't Help Himself chapter in the Book of Matthews.
Speaker 1: So coming it wasn't this book ban from the library.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Dave. Uh coming back from my not it was a fucking snowstorm, fifty five miles per hour the entire way back to Bamiji. I thought we're going to die. I was watching, ironically, say, Game of Thrones. So was I on my computer just driving? No, I was driving with the bus.
Speaker 3: Oh you're in the bus, okay, you know, driving back, you're like watching Game of Thrones, like terrible storm, watching something on which he is very, very known for, is distracted driving.
Speaker 2: Let's say that at the least he snaps yeah, yeah, I got danged twice today by the way, Oh my god, fucking moron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just can't help himself. But continue on with ways.
Speaker 2: So snowstorm, a lot of heavy snow. We were driving fifty five. I think it was one of the interviews I had with Boshi. He was already pissed, I think, and I think he ripped me for not. No, this is Augie. This is the first round of when he ripped me it. Yeah, I figured you did on Yeah, come back from mine. Not. It was fifty five miles on entire like we It took ten hours ten or eleven hours to get back. It was daylight when we got back. I was pissed. So we're gonna die because I felt felt by myself alone in a bus with other smelly other players and stuff. But this need to hear in there.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all I have for my story.
Speaker 5: That wasn't terrible.
Speaker 2: Story that was terrible. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on a bus in a bus with a bus driver going and you're watching Game of Thrones sounds yeah. Me and a buddy were going to watch a movie and we're traveling out by Staymart at the time, and he had a stick ship, one of those mitche Beshi eclipses. And as we start going up that overpass, he hit ice and he spun around, and as we're doing that, it kind of just one eighties and now we're looking at the cars that are driving at us, and I was like, this can't end well because they can't stop either. It's icy, and the guy Matt just rifled. I don't know what the hell he did, but he switched gear and flipped it back around, and then we just kept driving over and there was like four minutes of just absolute silence, and then it was like that was the coolest shit I've ever been a part of. I mean, I really thought, like, we're looking at that, it's like we're getting in a wreck of some sorts, Like I don't know if I was gonna die, but we were gonna be in an accident. And it just kind of and then bam, we're back there and I'm just kind of just staring out the window much like he was. You do it like two hands, And then it was just like that was freaking awesome.
Speaker 2: Shit was it on my phone? There you go? Dogs?
Speaker 3: The dogs going?
Speaker 2: Now, Jack, It's fine. Anyways, it's always something.
Speaker 3: By the way to how did you almost die?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how'd you almost die?
Speaker 5: Well, just this.
Speaker 7: Year, if we're going to keep on the ice commades, we played Duluth and we were going to Minneapolis then the evening then to fly out to Florida for our Tampa trip this Thanksgiving trip. So we leave Duluth and that's when we got that crazy just this last year, crazy freaking storm and we leave in these ten passenger vans and we get stuck ten miles out of do on this freaking with I have the four freshmen and I'm panicking because I'm like, I have kids in my car and we can't.
Speaker 2: See shit, and are you driving yep, flock.
Speaker 7: So I'm driving, my assistants driving my other Assistan's driving my husband, My mom and my kid are driving their car because they're going with us, but obviously not in our team vehicles. And I'm like, I want to die. We get stuck on an uphill like it's slant, not a hill, freaking slant, and we get stuck.
Speaker 5: We have to call.
Speaker 7: The highway patrol come drag us back down and go back the other way. And we get five miles and that that on thirty five W closes, ten miles closes, like every it was. So we were supposed to go to International Continental the air for We spent money, good money to stay at that hotel so we could just wake.
Speaker 5: Up and fly out. Jesus and my my van. Everyone else gets there, but it takes longer too. They sleep three or four hours.
Speaker 2: My van.
Speaker 5: We pull up, check in leave.
Speaker 3: Oh no, just freaking awful. The fresh transfer portal.
Speaker 7: Almost stay like almost like you you just don't even care about yourself. There's like I had four eighteen year olds in here. I just want to I can't believe I put him in this situation type of thing.
Speaker 5: So it's fine, fine, fine, everyone would be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool, everybody be cool.
Speaker 3: I like how you just pulled up at the hotel anyways, Like here's where you're gonna start.
Speaker 5: It's nice you can check into this hotel or that airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to go shower quick and hit the road.
Speaker 4: Probably don't even have time for that.
Speaker 5: Incredible, Yeah, we Did's crazy.
Speaker 2: That sucks? Does it?
Speaker 3: Are there really bad snowstorms in South Dakota?
Speaker 5: I would say we had one super bad ice storm.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: Me and my sister were going to an a Wall Nation concert and even better, freaking a wall Nation and first avenue setting type of thing.
Speaker 5: It was that small, so it was when they were kind of getting big.
Speaker 7: It was uh, mister, mister, and Blondefire opened and then a Wall Nation did it and ice.
Speaker 5: We woke up and there was like a like honest to.
Speaker 7: God, and I'm em bullshiting you an inch of ice on everything?
Speaker 5: Oh fuck, So we like like really, I swear to God.
Speaker 7: We just like kind of crushed uh to get through, and we drove because it was still open, So we drove like five miles across two falls, got there.
Speaker 5: And it was freaking amazing.
Speaker 7: We were one of three hundre her people at the entire concert.
Speaker 5: It probably could have hold maybe eight hundred thousand. It was right. It was the old Comedy Central.
Speaker 7: I can't even tell you right now, like it was by the Brazilian Grill.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah small oh yeah I know that is yeah, yeah, okay cool.
Speaker 5: So it probably held maybe twelve hundred.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and there might have been three to five hundred because the storm.
Speaker 5: Because of the storm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and uh he pulled people up and damn oh you got it was.
Speaker 3: Up Yeah, you got like an extra better concert because like a right, nobody's here, looks to make this really.
Speaker 7: Fun up with air and up there up top and it's freaking awesome. And then now they they just sell stadiums and it's just he kind.
Speaker 5: Of does though, like they will sell all sell out stadiums. But he also is kind of like that niche like a Walls kind of.
Speaker 3: That we'll just go find like a smaller place, smaller venue to keep it.
Speaker 5: That's my freaking favorite.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. It's always cool too, like when you're in like the front part of the band too. Like yeah, like that and then watch them grow and it's like I had their first.
Speaker 7: Album speaking of ego, Yeah, I think I found this and you're like, no, bit, you didn't.
Speaker 5: I just cant had.
Speaker 3: I had a buddy that lived out in Seattle and it was Stained. He went to like I came with like a Maryland Manson concert something like that. They opened for him. So he bought the CD and then he came he flew to Minnesota, and then almost a year to the day later, my buddy Brian's like, dude, just discovered this band and then he pulls out the Stained album that my buddy had already brought over a year earlier, and I'm like, yeah, I've heard him. Like there's no way you've heard of them, Like go to thirteen, go eighteen minutes in and there's a secret song. He's like what, yeah, so did that. It was like, yeah, that's my buddy Tyler, you know, because everything just takes so long. It's like Fooboo Jeans didn't hit Minnesota.
Speaker 2: To like night correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I really didn't belong, but it was like it didn't hit here.
Speaker 2: Till we all have started. Jackets too. Boy, Yeah, yeah, Cowboy that a Cowboys one.
Speaker 7: My first one was a hand me down of a Charlotte Hornets because we cannot afford it. I would kill for that now, But my mom got it for me like three years after I wanted because I.
Speaker 5: Love Muggsy Bogush Tyro And.
Speaker 7: Then he was gone and my mom got it for us because we were super poor growing up, and I was like, yeah, dang it, But I respected my parents so much, so I kept it until I shouldn't have. Now, that would be be freaking awesome. I'm about the same freaking size, so it would have worked.
Speaker 3: I never got one. My sister had like a Raiders one that she'd gotten from somebody else, but that was like, but the only starter jacket I had. The zubas I had. I had zubas that my aunt made for me.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it weren't real.
Speaker 2: You're gonna bring it to the draft show.
Speaker 4: No, No, those those.
Speaker 3: It was Jada bought for me. Those are real subas. I had aunt made zubas that were cool, super cool. Had all the teams of Twins, the Vikings and the Timberwolves, and those those those homemade zubas, Yeah, they were they were sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moving on sick break one.
Speaker 3: The Minnesota Wild have basically locked in their position.
Speaker 2: This is why we're in the state of hockey. Dear Budd, it's time to talk about you mean he throw it a wild. Oh we're not the piled We're not the We're not the mild.
Speaker 4: We are the Wild.
Speaker 3: We are the Wild, though, and we've locked in our playoff. Hell yeah, opposition, we're gonna play the Stars. Oh well, we have a game on Thursday. We are two points behind them. They got They beat Calgary last night in overtime to get back to two points and then we uh dismantled the Krack and with the Wall of Saint Paul coming back looking good again after I talked Smack about him the last three games, he's been back to his regular self. But yeah, we're locked in. I think they got one O four and we're at one O two and we got a big game on Thursday against them, and we could tie, and then we have the Predators, the Blues, and then the Ducks to finish out the regular season.
Speaker 2: After that, I think it's pretty easy. I think the Ducks are they're all.
Speaker 3: They're all, they're all, they're all plus five.
Speaker 2: Hundred though, Okay, so sorry, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just looked up.
Speaker 3: But uh, you know, I gotta eat some crow here because at the beginning of the season, I was like, Vladimir Tarasenko, we gotta go bargain shopping again for another player for this team. And I mean, he hasn't been.
Speaker 4: Like a superstar.
Speaker 3: He's got like forty points, but they've been a big foot nose he got here, let's see you forty five. But I saw him last night with Bobby Brink, you know, describing the game to him, and uh, it's just I think they got a team. I really think we got a squad this year with Hughes that I think we can push past. I mean, if we get past the Stars and then we have to face the Avalanche again to go on to the Western Conference finals. But I think if we get past though, I mean, and those are two gauntlets, but if we get past that, I think we got a real good chance. I mean, obviously Dure in the conference final, but I really think we have a squad this year they can put us, get us that parade here in Minnesota that we haven't had since well, I mean, the Links have won one but a major major. Yeah, you know, like you know since ninety one.
Speaker 7: Okay, if you had to put money on it, Wow, Twins, Timberwolves or Vikings.
Speaker 3: Who my heart would want to say the Vikings, but my money would probably go on the wild Vikings.
Speaker 5: Shaking it ten bucks.
Speaker 2: Shot bet, shot back, I'll take that.
Speaker 4: That's what we do.
Speaker 3: We do shot better. That started on my very first ever podcast. Jeffery said he was a Lion fare option has been pressed.
Speaker 1: It's no time for another Peter Beley sports Beck.
Speaker 3: So this is a long shot bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a long time out here, but these are shots today. We pay random shots.
Speaker 5: Dang it. No, I have to drive pretty fine.
Speaker 2: But that's you're not, hey, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: But yeah, Geff for the first he said he's a Lions fan and I was like, who was the quarterback drafted out of Oregon by the Lions? And he was like, I was like, shot bad on it and he knew Joey Harrington is my first one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I was just, you know, are you still yes we are restoring the roar? No? Because this is last year they were right down the we're gonna be.
Speaker 3: What happened to the roar? I mean you're restoring the world. What's the opposite of restoring the roar?
Speaker 2: And what hoover? Now we have a mail Yeah, so yeah, so I'm picking the I'm picking the Wolves. I'll take the.
Speaker 3: Wild wilding Hell yeah, that's where my heart is. I would that would That's my favorite team of all time.
Speaker 5: You only have to win one.
Speaker 3: Only gotta win one. I'm also a Cubs fan, you know, because I watching TV growing up. They were always on w g N, so like every day, Like there wasn't even Twins games on all the time in the summertime, blimmig right around here. So the WGN always had Cubs games, only they had one hundred and thirty five games on a year on basic cable television, and the Twins games were on like some Midwest sports channel that we couldn't afford all the time. So like you got a game on Saturdays here and there, and like you know, something on like Fox every now and again. But the Cubs played every day on WGN, so you don't pop on the team. And much like the Braves did too. But when we beat the Braves in ninety one, done data loss losers. So yeah, so I'm in twenty sixteen, I got to see a favorite team of mine win a championship, which was cool. We sprayed champagne out in my basement, which I had to clean up for six months. You think you got it all cleaned, and then you're looking at a wall, going, god damn it, there's you could and you shampoo the hell out of that carpet. It was worth it. It was worth every moment. But yeah, my my favorite team is the Vikings. I would that's that's a that's a week that's a week off.
Speaker 2: Speaking of uh Brave call him call Um boiled him so much. He used to be on the show too. Yeah, and he would talk about me, but like as he should. Yeah, I mean talk about the make it pretty easy what talk about the Braves and talk about the twins and how he lift his leg up and Harmon not Harmon.
Speaker 3: Oh k Ken her back and ron Yan. Yeah, that is a bobblehead that I want. I would never bring in here because this is where bibbleheads go to die. But that thing is running for I found it on paying for for like fifty bucks every two weeks or something like that, because you got your four payments. It's like try to pull the trigger on this.
Speaker 4: If you want to. And I'm like, that's a no, that's a nor.
Speaker 3: But that's that's a sweet bobblehead. All right, Let's move on to the last one.
Speaker 2: All right, last one the Minnesota Vikings. His draft time. Draft is gonna be in two weeks. We're gonna be at the Knobbing Kettle. H join us for that for us and drinks. Uh, we have our own sandwiches with our own burger as well too, called the beer belly Burger has beer cheese on it. You're more than welcome to come out as as well to the Knobbing Kettle. I shall be there, sweet hell ship with us too. If you want.
Speaker 5: To, I shall come.
Speaker 2: No, not you, you and oh yeah, you would never do. I try to.
Speaker 3: I try to get off the microphone as much as I can and go make shot bets with people about the drap and I get pretty hammered.
Speaker 2: Then I have to drive him back and you and dust are just fucking plow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Last last year, and I think I got a ride from somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the year before, Yeah, shammered.
Speaker 3: I won't like seven tequila bets on just who's gonna get drafted? Next to this guy kept going, no, you're wrong, and I'm like, you want to do another one? And I didn't have to pay because our tab was good, so I'm betting house money. But uh, here's my question for you. With Dallas Turner making a significant turn last year, would you trade Jonathan Grenard to let's say the Bills. And I think that is a pick number. I just had a year pick number twenty six, like maybe this first round pick in like a fourth or a fifth or something like that, whatever, because they're looking for an edge rusher. Would you make that trade? Because he's looking for how he's like twenty eight, he's not super owld.
Speaker 2: I don't think his first round.
Speaker 3: You don't think you can get a first round pick for.
Speaker 2: Now, I say mid twos or threes.
Speaker 3: He had a pretty good year before Crosby was gonna get two firsts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's a different fucking beast though.
Speaker 3: I don't one for him. But I'm asking you if that trade was proposed, would you make that deal? Would you would you trust Dallas.
Speaker 2: Turn I don't make that.
Speaker 3: I because we need some secondary help. I mean, I know we just got the guy from Pittsburgh Saint Pierre or whatever. And then Isaiah Rodgers did really well last year Byron Murphy, but we're out without Hitman as of now. Yeah, and then every every mock draft has us getting that cat from Oregon Thueman or whatever. Yeah, but who knows if he stays there. So I would like to add some extra draft capital up early. I don't want to keep trading down like Spielman and Quacy did this first year, and just keep trading down. I'd like to I don't know. I'm just thinking, what do you do with Dallas Turner if you have a healthy ger Nard next year? Is he just sit there and waist?
Speaker 2: We lost him? No, I'm texting my insider to talk about Harry.
Speaker 3: Because I mean even then, I mean, there's you know, maybe some defensive tackle help because we could use some beef on the front line. We lost Allen, we lost Hargrave. I mean, I know Jalen Redman last year took a significant jump and he was an amazing player for us. Another one of those undrafted rookie free agent defensive tackles. And he's no John Randall, but you know, both the same credentials coming out of college.
Speaker 2: I have I text my sister who worked with Harry the Hitman before. Uh, she's that's her work husband. So I just text her and said, hey, odds are of Harry comes back.
Speaker 3: Find out he wasn't at the joint retirement ceremony with Feeling and C. J.
Speaker 2: Ham As.
Speaker 5: Really if if if Harry retires, it's going to be his own ceremony.
Speaker 7: I personally, from no experience on anything, I think that he might play again.
Speaker 3: He loves Flores.
Speaker 7: He loves Flores, and I honestly think the Oregon guy is gonna be a plus. There's a Clemson other looking at there's two defensive like protectors that we we have in the works that we can fill.
Speaker 2: Well, there was one time we had a guy named Lewis Seen who played how many.
Speaker 3: Steps he claps?
Speaker 2: She fell down and what happened?
Speaker 3: Well that just that that draft altogether with had Kyle Hamilton, which I think extends Hitman Harry's career because then he can play not more like free safety. He's more down in the box, out running around as much. But I mean in last year, what I don't even know how he was hurt or sick. He was just sick and they never talked about why he was sick or hurt or whatever he missed what the first six games or something. It was just kind of weird. And I like Mattellus, but I think the big mistake we made the year prior and I was, you know, like for it, like, oh, can't bind him, He's okay. And then when we let him go, it just really exposed our secondary and it made our safeties and everything just that was a big mistake. I said that in another podcast, like at the end of last year, like should have paid him, should have paid the man, because I think he brought like an extra, you know, all the dancing and stuff like some too much, Yeah, too much dancing.
Speaker 7: It's a great Yet like he wanted more and he went out try to get more. He didn't get more, and now we resigned him back for what we less than what we wanted.
Speaker 2: Or no he is.
Speaker 3: He wants an extension, he wants more money. Like we signed him to that deal, which was a I mean a really good deal because he came out. We basically switched DNS. Yep, we got Houston's and then they you know, they got they got Hunter, we got Grenard, and now he wants a signing bonus. He wants more money. However, the word at an extension with more guaranteed money and whatnot. So with that, I mean, we only have four million left on the you know, under a cap, which I'm with meat sauce and all these guys at the cap is a they no.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's a figure.
Speaker 3: It's it's just like you fix it. It doesn't really matter. Like the Saints were like sixty million under the cap and are over the cap and then signing people a while back. So but I just, you know, some a little bit more draft capital, and I think we need some, you know, and I just don't like you're wasting one of them. Then Grenard or Turner. I mean, I guess Van Ginker was a little bit hurt last year. Yea, So then it's nice. Oh he is he look with that long hair just flowing in the wind.
Speaker 7: He played at University of South Dakota for a year. Did he was a freaking studded.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he got drafted or transfer portaled up and he's a freaking stud. Shane and I went to a game where he just jumped a pass and just a pick six.
Speaker 5: I'm like, holy, So obviously never played football ever, just a sports.
Speaker 7: Junkie tomboy, and I'm like, holy bleep, that guy's freaking sweet.
Speaker 3: You just can't run a screen his way?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 5: He almost got two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had what to the first year with us? Yes, and he's when we signed him. I was like, oh yeah, out of Miami. And then Flores is like you're gonna like him, and I'm like, you got it, Flores, all right, eat more crow on that one, because I'm like Van, we're signing Van Gink.
Speaker 7: He's so smart, he's so like, his instincts are so freaking obvious.
Speaker 5: Casual fan, You're like, oh up, he jumped that, he got it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. And then it's like they keep running it towards his side. It's like when he I mean, I get it. You don't want to take away part of the field. But at some point in times like we can't run the screen that way, Let's let's run in through it the other way. But you know, just what do we do with that situation? Then just keep spelling him in and out. Oh oh, breaking news on a podcast.
Speaker 2: Can I please have your attention live?
Speaker 4: I've just been having a urgent and horrifying news story.
Speaker 3: And I need all of you to stop what you're doing and listen.
Speaker 2: So, talking to my sister who worked with Harry the Hitman in the past, she calls him her work husband, even though she's a Bears fan.
Speaker 3: That's a sick break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sick break, she says. I think it's about sixty five or chance he'll come back. He loves the game and still and he's still physically able when if he plays a little less depends on how the GM at defensive Cordinador staff comes together and who they end up. RAFFI he won't announce it till closer to June.
Speaker 3: I like that. I mean, that's he's he's a he's a legend. You know, he's going in the Ring of Honor the moment that he hangs him up. I mean hit Man, Harry pick Man, and everybody's like says, like Paula Molo's better than him. And then I watched this one. I watched this one where this guy just laid out the stats. Hit Man's better at him in every stat just outside of like the you know, like the big play where he like jumped the line of scrimmage at the quarterback and fumbled the ball. It's like, okay, but pick Man, hit Man, all of it. But that's I mean, that's I mean, there's nothing really. I mean, you got any thoughts on Kyler Murray?
Speaker 11: Yeah, his bobbleheads are great, you know. I I'm just kind of bummed because.
Speaker 5: I don't know. There's something to be said about.
Speaker 7: Letting Kirk go with you can't afford that, letting Sam go didn't want to pay that, and you're like, holy bleep, like what are we doing?
Speaker 5: JJ is kind of been.
Speaker 7: A disaster for a little bit, but I feel like we threw him in trying to be a complete savior, which almost everywhere you look like Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers like let him mature. So I think what they're doing, even with Kirk going getting signed at Vegas and letting Fernando give him some time is smart. So Kyler coming here is kind of like, Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Let's see, he's on a one year deal. He took the minimum for Vets, but you get all this money from the Cardinals anyway, so he took Falcons.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I thought you're talking about it. I thought you're talking about cousins.
Speaker 2: Still, Uh, speaking of cousins. I love how he how he says, I retire as a redskin commanders, and I want to retire as a Viking. I want to retire as a falcon. Now he says, would be great to retire as a raider.
Speaker 7: That Cole spokesman and is the smartest, richest quarterback a life.
Speaker 3: His agent, his agent deserves like they need to have like a Hall of Fame wing for the agents. And it's just him, just him, how much money he's and he's been a good quarterback, but it's it's Kirk. It's Kirk Tober. He gets into the the MVP speech in like late October, November, and then it kind of dials now the year that he tore his achilles. He was he was on he was on fire and then he tore his achilles. But uh yeah, I just I mean, in case of Kyler Murray, he does phenomenal the first six games. Do you give him a contract extension off the first six games?
Speaker 5: That's beyond me. Because Sam Donald did phenomenal and we did not.
Speaker 3: That's why Racy well Quinsey got fired, not because the Sam Donald. It's because Kevin O'Connell wanted Aaron Rodgers and he's like, we're gonna go with JJ and watching the games last year, I was like, O'Connell is like, screw this. You guys want him. I told you he's not ready. I'm throwing my whole offense at him.
Speaker 4: I'm not because he could dial it down from Josh Dobbs, dial it down able to win games.
Speaker 3: He was like, let's see what he can do. I wanted Rogers. I think he was pissed last year and he was just and he and because they told him no on two different occasions. And you know, I don't know what kind of money they offered Donald. You know, thirty million. What he got in Seattle isn't crazy quarterback money because I mean, like what Kyler Murry's getting twenty eight from like the Cardinals, you know. Yeah, And so then he thought he's at twenty nine. So I mean, that's a guy that got hurt last year and it's on the market, and a couple of teams wanted him. I mean, Daniel Jones wants fifty million.
Speaker 7: Coming from a Browns fan, this five to ten quarterback that is your offensive line is six', five have fun ricky sche of, right unless he's.
Speaker 3: Unless he unless He's Drew. Brees it's like the only like really short quarterback is this is, yeah, yeah hopefully he stretches the, pocket, RIGHT.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 7: Least exciting to see like, Uh, Kyler, like, okay let's what.
Speaker 5: Happens it's just kind of.
Speaker 2: Annoying who's a quarterback who, yes got?
Speaker 3: It he likes towels and he loves my shot for the Massage. Barthurs, yeah, yeah that's that's an interesting quarterback. Room If watson, plays you got She dor and then you Got.
Speaker 2: Gabriel sky just asked who just whispered my ear while hearing let me be your? Hero that was me BECAUSE i wanted BECAUSE i Want Aaron rodgers to.
Speaker 3: Be here so, bad because at the beginning of the last free AGENCY i was, like, NO i don't want, him and the longer it hung, AROUND i was, like, no maybe it would be a good, idea and then he just kept let me be your. Hero and Then i'm, Like i'm kind of starting to like. It Now i'm talking myself Into. Rogers then he signed with the you, Know, steelers and it's like all, right but my brother's, LIKE i want to watch The vikings. Game i'm, like come, on if he would have won some, Games it's Like Brett brett fav. Different it's, like, Hey rogers of pomp is, Asked, sure but on the football, field what does it off the field stuff matter to? You, yeah, Mean jeffrey off the mic is a prima. Donna and you know we still love talking to.
Speaker 2: Him no town. Knows all, right whomen come. Back we have. Misconnections we have the, bracket and we got news of the. Weird we've got a lot of ship we gotta get into because you, know it's snowing. Outside of, course tells probably let's go home. Eventually that'd be. Great all, right back a little. Bit you listen to your, sports so we're just gonna wing.
Speaker 10: It there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what.
Speaker 2: Happens, now let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: The Beer Belly sports.
Speaker 2: Podcast Hey, brews why are you loading a RECLINER atv and a fridge into your truck.
Speaker 3: BECAUSE i just saved one hundred bucks at home choice in, bumigie use the promo CODE bbs as In Beer Belly.
Speaker 2: Sports hold, up you actually use a promo.
Speaker 3: Code, heck, yeah mentioned Beer Belly sports in store And boom one hundred bucks off your.
Speaker 2: Items i'm heading there right. Now do they sell, Cagaraiders.
Speaker 3: Oh they've got, everything, furniture, appliances, electronics you name.
Speaker 2: It head to.
Speaker 3: Home choice In bomigie. Today use promo CODE bbs Or Beer Belly sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your.
Speaker 6: Purchase this Is lois from The knob And Kettle restaurant And, lounge where we serve our smoked prime Rim wednesday Through saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and. Desserts come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or Our walleye bites dipped in our own housemaid batter and served with our signature tartar. Sauce On thursday, evenings you can enjoy live music With lois's two miles east of It Taska State park On highway seventy. One we're open noon to Nine wednesday Through, saturday and we're ready to serve. You the nob And Kettle restaurant your prime.
Speaker 1: Destination take your next gathering legendary With herbert And gerbert's. Catering why settle for the ordinary when you can have extraordinary subs and sides this holiday. Season take the worry out of your meal planning With erbert And Gerbert's colossus, boxes giant, soups creamy mac and cheese and. Sides it'll make everybody m. Smiley big, groups small, groups hungry. Groups take catered to the. Ball unwrap the flavor With herbert And gerbert this season and call it in or order online to make your holiday extra. Delicious herbert And gibberts on the corner of fifteen Ten Bimige.
Speaker 3: Avenue you're a freak with a.
Speaker 2: Microphoon the semi pro of sports, radio Beer Belly.
Speaker 1: Sports there's nothing like a summer night at the ballpark In bimage.
Speaker 2: Swam, On it's gonna be a strikeout and.
Speaker 1: For the third straight, Year Beer Belly Sports Radio, network it's proud to be broadcasting local. Baseball it's swung.
Speaker 2: Off gonna be dropping, dropping dropping in the gap and that's gonna get, one two, bases maybe. Three kileemankey is gonna get a. Triple this.
Speaker 1: Season we're bringing you live home games of The Vemiti bucks and The Vamitici Blue, ox keeping local baseball alive and. Well one pitch at a. Time this one.
Speaker 2: Swung out on the left. Field this one back back, back and this one is. Gone Landing hanson smoke that ball out in the left. FIELD a grand slam for a landing hands in my, GOODNESS i think took off on a rocket.
Speaker 1: Calling the action is. Met get free unplay by play and colored commentary From Bruce lake and now in the boot with Real Paul park insights Former BLUE haowkx Players Travis caruth And Sam.
Speaker 2: Carberer pitch this one swung, on gonna be a flair in left. Field no one's gonna get, it gonna hit. Nowhere camp just is gonna round and score for The, bucks and we have another tie ball.
Speaker 1: Game you'll catch every, hits strikeouts and late inning rally streaming live On, Facebook YouTube And.
Speaker 2: Twitter pitch swung on out to left, field this one back, back, back back all the way and this one is gone for. Time Lundan lockett cock it rocket restock At that ball is out of.
Speaker 1: Here and if you're a local business looking to support local, baseball this is your chance to be heard about the same fans filling in the.
Speaker 2: Bleachers pitch swung on going to be thrown over To bankaradio and two throw back to first in. Time that is a five four three double play to end the side.
Speaker 1: From pregame to. Postgame your business becomes part of The midgie's summers. Soundtrack EMAIL bbsportsmn at gmail dot com to advertise with The Beer Belly Sports Radio network and help continue supporting local baseball with local. Advertising Beer Belly Sports Radio network proudly covering The midgie Town ball one summer at a.
Speaker 12: Time is your iPhone or computer not running like it used? To bring it To Paul Bunyon, Communications Northern minnesota's Certified Apple Service. Center whether it's a crack, screen battery, issue computer, virus a mysterious. Glitch we'll get you back up and running. Fast we offer save day screen replacement and same day battery. Replacement let our Local apple certified technicians help. You Visit Paul Bunyan, Communications Northern Minnesota Certified Apple Service center In bamigi And Grand. Rapids some restrictions may.
Speaker 2: Apply welcome back To Berberly, sports where we get to be a semi pro sports. Talk my name Is Matt geffrey and and over to my far left it Is bruce Leg Bruce eileen and then our special guest, today Former Bumiji State university women's head Coach Chelsea.
Speaker 3: Selsey stealthy uh now butcher the last.
Speaker 5: NAME i punched him in the face and now he is.
Speaker 2: A list checks Out, Stollinberg. Stolenberg he is, great great by the, way speaking of names and reduce the. Misconnections we're also gonna find out how bad CAN i read, today which is always. Fun this, portion it was one of my favorite spots of the show because as PEOPLE a lot of people KNOW i like doing sports all the time because we were a sports. Director he did a lot of sports that play by. Play he fucking gets, boring SO i like do a thing, fun fun, stuff so that for.
Speaker 1: Misconnections he's also a big fan of film Nowhere else searching For Love. Only it's time for missed connections With Matt.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey all, Right so the first. ONE i created a Whole reddit account for this and get karma because there is no over overheard page For seattle that's. Active you See mexican Or indian and had some of the some sort of religious thread on your, hand a white tea and FIT i was wearing a red crop top and jeans and the brunette with a, loose curly. Hair you were out here having a good time with your. Friends to be, HONEST i really noticed. You were you more when that creep aggressively hit on a girl despite her yelling no at, him and you stepped in to separate, them de escalating with. Him later, on he later got kicked out of the club because he tried to hit on my friend as. WELL i forgot to say this to, you but you're, cute full of light and green flags for green, flag full of life and green flag for not just isling standing. BY i love to meet you for coffee at least. Verification tell me you you, heard tell me you had a you had to rush? Out Ear christ shut? Up? Update oh the update found him a month later WHEN i have given, up WHEN i give it up on this post in. Person thank you for all manifesting.
Speaker 3: Having a good. Time thank you. Queen were you the guy that got kicked?
Speaker 2: Out no it was, Not it was not.
Speaker 3: Me so is that the only? Update that's? It just found? Him they found him good good For that's that's a connected. Connection try to do.
Speaker 2: It this one is In, Madison. Wisconsin when these were always interesting because It's. Wisconsin uh you female meet. Male good, Start so here we go Nothing take two three, One so here goes nothing for anything will come out of. This but hey young still? Right still chances we were both we're both waiting for THE a bus to leave the Junction park and, ride and we started up a conversation and started talking about places we have been and what we liked we liked about. Them we talked about In island whoh and how it could be cool to stop. THERE i regret not asking for your number or giving you mine BECAUSE i was really having a bad, day one of the, worst and you you brought a smile to my face and made me. Laugh don't believe in faith. Much BUT i feel LIKE i Slapped BUT i feel like it slapped me in the face after the fact THAT i did jump on trying to talk. More if you see, THIS i hope possibly to talk some, more or maybe fate. Will we'll take us back on a loop and we both be waiting at the junction park and the ride and talk. Again. Fox there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Ants so is that like a town bus or is like do they go in?
Speaker 2: Places it's In, madisons so.
Speaker 3: They're just, like you, know like the bus going, yeah, okay like you, Know forrest trying to hop on the bus kind of all, right because then then you have a chance to meet him. Again but if you're like heading, abroad like you're going somewhere, else well just you're traveling, places then you're very unlikely that he would even look At reddit or she or. Whatever NOW i, don't and that's why they have.
Speaker 2: This that's WHY i have this for, me all. Right this is a two, edit by the, way is a what a two? Edit your name Is, julia Not, gulia But, julia and you were out with an old roommates On saturday not great out with old roommates On saturday night and The Northern liberties you gave me. GUM i was a dumbass working at the bar who passed up on buying you a. DRINK i fucked up in that, moment but just putting it out, THERE i would love to buy you a. Drink at number. One it was A, friday, okay edit number. Two not dealing this because there are some really great interactions reminded me that there was some cool people out. There BUT i won't be coming back to this oh some of you hit me. Up need help, Though please talk to. SOMEBODY i think maybe like she was just being.
Speaker 3: Nice he had bad breath and she was, like, yeah, hey man to have a stick of. Grum you, know dude?
Speaker 2: Sucked? Yeah all, right, oh next, on all, right these are The minnesota. Ones this Isn't fridlely jehova us. Witness where are? YOU i missed you stopping. By i've, Been i've. BEEN i had some changes in my life AND i would like to chat. Again did you live?
Speaker 5: Rewind?
Speaker 2: YES i, Did, YEP i do it all. TIME i haven't seen you in my neighborhood for a. While please come, by see you. Soon this isn't FRET.
Speaker 3: I Mean i'm not a you, Know i'm not a part of that. Religion do you think they go To reddit?
Speaker 2: Much this is on craigs, listen who Knows.
Speaker 3: Craigs let's OR i, guess you, know looking to buy something and you, KNOW i was just gonna check out The.
Speaker 4: How do you find?
Speaker 3: This what is some?
Speaker 2: Misconnections, actually so there's a whole there's a page for.
Speaker 3: It he's got a, Thing he's got a thing me.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh, yeah everybody knows knows avoiding dog walkers four days ago In New. Brighton, booo you said you needed to, exercise BUT i don't see. It, however, however happy to work out again if you want to message. Me plenty of trails away from the lake. Too that's fucking.
Speaker 3: Creepy you can have whole milk if you'd. Like, baby you think you?
Speaker 2: Good poll all? Right last? One, uh still looking For richard in? City what.
Speaker 3: What is most people's nickname For? Richard?
Speaker 2: Dick, Okay, dick you have been out, here so you have. Been you have to be out here. SOMEWHERE i was hoping that you that you see this and remember. ME i was the older guy who used to come and visit. Occasionally if you see, this please get in touch with. Me it would be great to have you visit, again or come and visit.
Speaker 3: You so what do you mean by? Older, like is this like a nursing elderly. Care it's a little. Guy he's an elderly elder older older.
Speaker 2: Older, yeah that's mis connections this.
Speaker 3: Week the first one that cracked this, off it was a lady in the bread aisle and she, farted and she took the chibata bread and started waving, it and the guy was, Like i'm instantly in. Love that was my favorite misconnect woman in your, Room Thanks.
Speaker 2: Jerry all, right that's it for. Misconnections what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Next let's do the? Madness all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Uh do you want to pull it? Too? Talks, actually let's do news is the? Weird all?
Speaker 3: Right here we. Go, kevin you gotta take better care of your. KIDS a black bear cub rescued from a ditch next to A New jersey. HIGHWAY A New Jersey State police trooper came to the rescue of an orphaned or abandoned black bear cub found in a ditch at the side of a busy. Highway The State police said that personnel from The TROOP B perryville station received an unusual call last week about a loan bear cub spotted on the roadside. Ditch, kevin you can't just be leaving your children along the side of the road when you gotta go smoke your new ports. Buddy you gotta be a better parent than. THAT A South african politician and goes snorkeling in a giant pothole to highlight cities management. Failures that doesn't look like a. Pothole that, is if that's part of the, road that is. INSANE a seventy five year old woman running for mayor Of South africa's biggest city went snorkly in a large waterfield trench in a suburbian road in a stunt to draw attention to what she described as years of mismanagement by the city. Authorities Helen's, zil a well Known South african, politician wore a wetsuit and a mask and snorkeled in a pink and white Swim why did they need to put that in? Cap she paddled through a pool of muddy brown. Water that's as gross As.
Speaker 2: Helen damn, It, helene.
Speaker 3: Gotta do, Better. Helen, yeah now it's now it's. Popular do women need to do push ups? Differently TikTok says yes. Ah and here's what the pros, Say, oh come, on stupid.
Speaker 2: Web.
Speaker 3: Sorry Across, TikTok ladies are dropping down for a set of popping, up stunned for finding what that small tweak from there sudden suddenly makes the move easier, differently and for some possible for the first. Time the secret is subtle shift in hand placement from the influencer, say better suits female. ANATOMY i reposition my hands outward and SUDDENLY i can so easily do push. Ups one user, said, honestly mind. Blowing, yeah that looks very. Uncomfortable let me see.
Speaker 5: It let's have go do.
Speaker 3: It that would see?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Yeah just one? Pushups, Yeah matt finds men doing parking lot push ups and gas. Stations that's his. Kink don't woman sneezes nearly one inch long? Worms how she got the biologically impossible? Infection go? On it all started next to a field of grazing sheep In, greece where an unidentified fifty eight year old was working outdoors in the Dry september. Heat she noticed numerous flies swarming around her, face and about a week later she began experiencing pain in her. Sinuses the next week she brought severe, coughing but no other symptoms until one, Day october, fifteenth to be, exact she sneezed out a.
Speaker 4: Worm damn.
Speaker 3: It soon, after an ear nose and throat doctor got to work surgically removing ten lennox and pupa whatever teenage insects between her naval and adult stage or navel or naval and adult. Stages have you ever sneezed a?
Speaker 5: Worm my?
Speaker 3: God no one inch? Long that is so bizarre, cool just knowing it's out. There just if you're ever around sheep and there's, flies just know that you're gonna sneeze. Worms disney park visitors traumatized as crows Attacked rapunzel in distressing. Video i'll let you know it was a hairy tailed ending guess at A disney theme park In, tokyo or a gash after a pair of crows treated a or A punzel robot to an impromptu, haircut forcing staff to remove the princess from her. TOWER a video of the birds tearing her hair. Out could you imagine being a kid watching?
Speaker 5: This no.
Speaker 3: Rats with? Wings they're all rats with? Wings? Birds, yeah.
Speaker 4: PHOBIA a video of the birds tearing her hair out scared up.
Speaker 3: To new only seven million or scared up nearly seven million, views has since gone viral on x and other. Platforms the, footage taken At Rapunzel's forest In Tokyo's Disney Sea Amusement, park starts innocuously enough with the lusciously locked animatronic singing while staring out her.
Speaker 5: TOWER i wish you stopped with this story so?
Speaker 3: Long why you don't like the? Birds oh my, god.
Speaker 5: This sounds so horrible for a female with long.
Speaker 4: Hair, yeah thank god it was a.
Speaker 3: Robot here's the video right, here let's see it se bad, boy all, Right and now here we. Go because we care about people's. Health here we try to be. Informative, yeah and what we've found is masturbating more to lower your risk of cancer urges new health. Campaign this campaign wants you to lighten your. LOAD a nonprofits nonprofit focused on cancer prevention and early, detection has declared its mission to beat cancer, off.
Speaker 4: Literally cancer cancer, off imploring men to ejaculate more for their health at least twenty one times a month to be, exact fucking.
Speaker 3: Brilliant Doctor Laura Lee, mucci a professor of DOMIN i can't even say that word At HARVARD Thh chan Of Public health and co author of emerging research on prostate cancer and. Ejaculation is that's a, job apparently told The posts that her team has come across some interesting patterns data from a long term health and lifestyle study assessing more than fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 3: S it's nineteen eighty six suggests that those who ejaculate twenty one more times per month or twenty one times per month had a nineteen to twenty two percent lower risk of prostate cancer than those who came. Less she, Said, Hey matt in your, teens what do you think about that? Number twenty one? Times sneak?
Speaker 2: There, no we're up.
Speaker 3: There you should never get. Cancer it's. Never we're never going to get. Cancer we're.
Speaker 2: Fine everything is.
Speaker 3: Fine maybe brain cancer just because person to, Us but that is it for the news of the.
Speaker 4: Weird it's a woman in your.
Speaker 3: Room, well if there's a woman in your, room you're probably uh not going solo on that, one, BUDDY i mean it.
Speaker 2: Happens justin, SAID i was way over the. Number, WOW i can't want to read this out. LOUD i was way over the. Number beat start, Over, MATTHEW i was way over the. Number beat it till the blood until it's. Bloody if you still get? Cancer he, does he, does he does have. Cancer, Anyways, uh that's. Present why did you bring that. UP i want to say this real.
Speaker 3: Quick, Oky this is not nom this is.
Speaker 2: Bowling there are, rules uh are good guys from several bowlt. Sessions they are in the championship game for bowling here In bimigie uh for for guys AND I Travis caruth And Sam caliber uh BOTH b S U baseball. Players Favorite travis is my Favorite travis awesome ship. Talking he reminds me Of Tracy.
Speaker 3: Lawrence, okay my, bad all, right you Said tracy Like, Morgan No lawrence the country, Music, yes.
Speaker 2: Right Alan. Jackson, anyways they are in a bowling championship. Tonight SO i asked him fucking cause he stamped with the video AND i was gonna save it and he's, like, No i'll post. That he's, like if we went on posting The i'm, like, Obviously he's, like Just i'll show it the video that that he. Did but it was pretty.
Speaker 3: Badass pins are going down in geriatric flanks are gonna cry. Tonight so, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: That's we're gonna do more. Stuff we have The madness The bracket and such all that fun. Stuff so, anyway it Was find The. Bracket speaking Of sam and our beer Really Sports Bracket. Challenge the winner of twenty five dollars gift card to The Nobbing kettle Is Sam. Caliber he Beat, sheena who runs my. Website, Uh sam Pick. Michigan she didn went With yukon so very. CLOSE i ended up in. Fifth dustin was in, Fourth Matt, campbell WHO i don't, know, uh is in. Third, Bruce, no you're a. Fifth you got? Fifth no way here you got. Fifth that's come BECAUSE i.
Speaker 3: Had illinois in the final. FOUR i also Had miami, there which got beat in the round of thirty.
Speaker 2: Two yeah she. Loser. Yeah Justin jess who does Our bison bits AN nbsu. Fan uh, yeah a hundred. Percent Co jacks uh he got, seventh And dan from The sports And songs also part of The Beberly Sports Radio, network they got nine and. Ten hoover got, thirteenth all, Right petere Hooves. Arizona jared got. Fifteenth loser Got Tim. Augy there was.
Speaker 3: Somebody on this Picked wisconsin to win it and they lost their first.
Speaker 4: Round Man Grant. LARS i don't know who that, is BUT i was, Like, wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Damn, It, grant he.
Speaker 5: Didn't even want to be.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Yeah Then Ryan, rude who does two on eight, sports he got. Sixteen With duke here proms everybody.
Speaker 5: Else it looks like A duke.
Speaker 2: Guy, Yeah travis got. Seventeen, yeh what's his? Name?
Speaker 3: No, no, no what's his name on?
Speaker 2: There, Oh jeffrey doesn't know ball checks. Out he went With Iowa. STATE i love a good. Bully, yeah, no Weird scott got.
Speaker 3: Nineteen oh you should listen To. Travis listen To matt do. Misconnections, YEAH i don't like that.
Speaker 2: Alright so that's it for The travis And Travis Sam winsday twenty five dollars gift card to The Nobbing. Kettle now over to our. Bracket this is the Worst minnesota sports moments in. History, well we will recrap, recap you're, Right.
Speaker 5: Well recrap is, yeah true that that was a good slip, there crap.
Speaker 2: Recrappin so in The Fishing opener, region The North stars Leaving minnesota defeats The Dome collapse of a score of thirteen to. Three they'll move on into The elite. Eight next up in The Fishing, Opener walsh wide left destroys The gophers final four in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Seven that one's a good that's a good. Memory, yeah but the scandal What clym has had somebody else do their homework.
Speaker 2: Happens speak of that And bruce has his.
Speaker 3: Book No dustin.
Speaker 2: Does oh, Yeah, Dustin, yeah that's, right You're I'm Bruce Justin. REIDS i.
Speaker 3: Don't obviously you can tell by my.
Speaker 2: Reading not me. Too Walsh Wide left defeats the nine Seven golden Golphers uh fifteen to. One in the next, Region Ludifisk. Region by the, way not, left so yep learned that Love Boat scandal loses to Herschel Walker trade fourteen to. Two they'll move on.
Speaker 4: Again the Love bolt scandal was.
Speaker 2: Fun it, DEPENDS i mean, again the committee picked. THIS i didn't pick.
Speaker 3: IT i got a sweet shirt From Soda stick about The it says the love boat on.
Speaker 2: THEM i, mean you're not wrong on that.
Speaker 3: One, SO i mean that's another. One it's like the ninety seven. Team it was, like, yeah it wasn't great of them to do, it but it was a fun media.
Speaker 2: Story that's. True next up in The ludifisk, region the the untapped potential for THE m AND m, boys So Mauri. Mornaut they went up Against curry not become a, timberwolf not, once but twice in the same.
Speaker 5: Draft what the hell is happening right?
Speaker 2: Now the greatest moments of my. Life uh, Wow curry not being A timberwolf moves. On final Score Ricky.
Speaker 3: RUBIO i was fine With Ricky rubio And, johnny But Johnny flynn getting drafted over him.
Speaker 2: Much, no But Mara morno never really healthy at the same, time so, yeah it sucked on tap.
Speaker 3: Potential He's Scott williams and Your toronto team meeting him in the. Head.
Speaker 2: Bastard, yeah son of a.
Speaker 3: Bitch it's not hockey out, there, people all.
Speaker 2: Right, now moving on to the Meet raffle, region the ninety Eight vikings taking on The Minnesota vikings And cowboys Original Hail. Mary this was pretty. Easy ninety Eight, vikings that one going to. Destroy they'll move. On fourte was a. Final this one pretty good. Matchup David ortiz being released by The minnesota by The Minnesota twins going up against Thee kirby. Retirement eleven to five win for The kirby.
Speaker 3: Retirement oh, yeah that's that one against the Ninety that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a tough. One and Now gant was. Out Region Stefan marlberry taking on The Minneapolis lakers moving TO. La this one actually to, ME i think he's a. Shocker Minneapolis lakers Defeating mawburry nine to. Six.
Speaker 3: Punk he's a. Punk you're that. Rich you don't have to be outside that. Much get a, car walk out, side, quick get, up.
Speaker 2: Picka tell that To Tiger. Woods so, yeah so they'll move.
Speaker 3: On, hey that guy had a trailer and was trying to turn and he was just high on some pay. Medications that, happens and he just flipped over a little. Bit, yeah, hey before we go, on Does Tiger woods get in trouble in the mid nineties with, This, No, no just keep like they just tipped the car, Over, like, hey Mister, woods walk this, way just go one of the cops that TOOK i was driving the, car, Man it.
Speaker 2: Was, me all. Right last one in This grant Uh gant was Out region Nine vikings versus The moss getting traded To Oakland. Landslide this. One sixteen and, nothing thanks Nine. Vikings, yeah this Isn't detroit man Super bowl retfire drives back to his left.
Speaker 7: Throat don't do, it don't don't throw knock, taken godd dang, it throw the ball.
Speaker 2: Away, yeah, NOPE i had a good time, anyways sixteen and. Nothing, Vikings oh Nine vikings move on now speaking the elite Eight centrea war this area of the, page we'll stay with. Here they Meet Raffle region ninety. Eight vikings taken on The kirby. Retirement you can still. Vote it's on Our facebook page right. Now vote. Often, well you only get one. Vote it's Like tiger Like Spider man, said you get One Woods. Woods, yeah with the over under Of Tiger, woods.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's gonna win The masters?
Speaker 2: Time we got to do that. Too vikings take a Ninety vikings take it On Kirby pucket retirement and the Meat Raffle division lead. Eight that's gonna be a good. One gant was. Out this is The Minneapolis lakers moving out Of minnesota TO la taking out of the Nine. Vikings that's.
Speaker 3: Good AND i know that destroys that one who was old enough even remember who? CARES i, mean LIKE i Know George. Miken and then that's.
Speaker 2: It in the Fishing opener, region The North star is Leaving minnesota versus The Walsh Wide. Left oh and, yeah this is, yeah that's a good one they have unless you're old enough Like scott Who i'm.
Speaker 3: Older Than, scott and LIKE i GUESS i didn't really watch a whole lot of. Hockey sure in ninety, ONE i know they made or ninety one they made it to The Stanley cup. Finals he got destroyed By. Pittsburgh BUT i Think god is. INANE i was Telling matt this before the. SHOW i was watching it AND i was standing up MY. Tv my wife was on the couch behind, Him and when he missed, IT i just threw my beer against the wall and she was Like, jesus you, know like, ye WHICH i. DESERVED i shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Doing it was.
Speaker 3: Empty and THEN i just went upstairs AND i sat down with nothing on for like ten. Minutes walk back. Downstairs you want to watch a movie or. SOMETHING i don't want to watch any more sports. TODAY i can't handle.
Speaker 2: It you came.
Speaker 4: Down, YEAH i. REPLAYED i think that we would have Beat arizona in the next.
Speaker 3: Round god.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Correct, no there's.
Speaker 3: More there's more tears, cried and at younger age for me than.
Speaker 2: That. Bet we called them. Tears huh what else would they? Be, anyways get your head on the. Gutter Herschel walker trade versus The curry not becoming a timberwolf now once or twice it's, Yeah courseyer basketball, fans you can vote as. Well it's on Our facebook. Page got, it got? It, okay, yes live right, now the next round of advance For wednesday.
Speaker 3: Morning kirby with that eye patch on, retiring but Also Steph curR, Like i'm, Okay Ricky, RUBY i, know But Ricky Ricky ruby'll getting drafted Him like, okay that's. Fine and then it's, like you, KNOW i can't remember who picked in, between and then we got the next Rou i'm.
Speaker 4: Like you gotta Be it's gotta Be. Curry it's gotta be.
Speaker 3: Court Johnny. Flynn he had one game in A Big east. Tournament he had one, game this triple, overtime and he was. Terrible it's.
Speaker 5: Terrible the whole nation had eyes On.
Speaker 3: Curry, yeah, DUDE i REMEMBER i was watching the.
Speaker 5: First round or first. Time, fine he.
Speaker 3: Went up against the team where the coach, said all five guys on. Him we'll let the other four people beat, us don't Let. Kurry when a coach goes five people.
Speaker 4: On, him anybody but, him and they still, won and he still scored like eighteen.
Speaker 3: Points it's, like, dude that guy's. Different.
Speaker 5: Man can you imagine right.
Speaker 2: Now, sorry that's.
Speaker 1: It for another.
Speaker 3: Sports what's the?
Speaker 2: Shot is that time of, year one of the greatest time of. Years rehealer rehere nance ON nbc the. Best it's The masters and it's Our master's bet and it's the shot bet this. Year so we did A Saint draft this, year and this year it's gonna be, fun not just inn it kind of, fun but fun because you saw the bags of of what's in, here and it's a random bag of WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Got lucky on my last, year you did get pretty. LONG i picked the strawberry, vodka which was actually quite. Nice what did you? Pick charlie knew. It it was, like oh, god that's terrible vodka rubbing alcohol.
Speaker 2: Basically what it. Was it was so bad man. Though, anyway so this year that's do.
Speaker 3: You want to call?
Speaker 4: That this year Crocodile it was big giant crocodile.
Speaker 2: Tears. Anyways, uh here is The Master's tournament for The Snak. Draft bruce, Went dustin went. First uh he's Taking Scotty. Scheffler. Uh scott was second and he went With. Rory bruce went third and he Went John ram Rom noodles WHAT i call? HIM i went WITH i went with H dyson De chamble The hammer.
Speaker 5: Also known As Bryson.
Speaker 2: Bryson, yep, whatever and THEN i also went With Tommy Fleetwood mac for my second. Pick and then uh on the turn for, you Uh bruce And. Xander, okay you.
Speaker 3: Can't spell his. NAME i did my best that they don't give you that option on corrections spelling a, name And i'm, like he'll get, it they'll get.
Speaker 2: It and then, Uh scott went With Camp Cameron, young and Then bruce went With dust And dust went With. Aberg so that's the, uh that's the, list and we're doing uh, STROKES i guess or points whoever has the most strokes.
Speaker 3: Back to my Last news of The weird.
Speaker 2: Brilliant so, yeah so whoever loses a shot, Bet ACTUALLY i think.
Speaker 3: It should be the winner and then the three.
Speaker 2: Losers, yes that's that's WHAT i was gonna, says the shot. Bet but but the winner, suck. SUCK i want to win it this? Year is It? Young, Yeah dasybrechambou Sorry, bryson, yes my, bet what an? Idiot uh, yeah, anyways that's our just the.
Speaker 3: Hammer then that's not how we say his.
Speaker 2: Name.
Speaker 3: Whatever very polite and, nice very low. Tone shouldn't scream at you LIKE i would.
Speaker 2: HAVE i, mean you can good music, Stuff so, yeah that is uh you.
Speaker 3: Do you guys like watch like all the masters at. All you watch the whole. Thing i'm A Sunday Saturday sunday.
Speaker 5: Guy see you will pull it up tomorrow. Morning i'll have it at. Work my husband will have it on his.
Speaker 2: Screen, hey you guys will go all the. Time, yes it's the. Best that's why at The country they had a mic for.
Speaker 3: Me we're dabbling like what ten fifteen Overpowering. Greenwood, yeah we're doing.
Speaker 2: Great out, here Fucking. Sender let's get. Drunk yeah, YEAH i mean it's music and drunk and talking shit to each. Other.
Speaker 5: Correct it is the.
Speaker 2: BEST i, mean can't really do.
Speaker 3: That at one, time my Buddy joe was driving the golf cart On greenwood and there's like a hill and the cooler started sliding out from my, legs so LIKE i went to grab it AND i kind of started leaning, out and.
Speaker 4: He just immediately turned the wheel and there me.
Speaker 3: And the cooler go tumbling down and he was laughing and very very. MUCH i was not.
Speaker 2: A tough. Look it was pretty. Bad it was a it's a.
Speaker 3: Pretty steep hill going, down damn. It and Then i'm picking up the years on the way back as he's laughed crying up there in the. Cart it's, Like, god damn, IT i wish you would have rolled that son of a. Bitch now it's been.
Speaker 2: FUNNIER i gotta reset my button. Bar it's being slow for, me which is gonna be interesting when we do baseball this year. Too we're back doing baseball For Themigi Blue oox and The Big. Bucks, uh schedule come out here very very. Soon we've got a couple of good sponsors right. Now we're actually in the midst of having more sponsors here very very shortly for. Us so for some more baseball, action of, course person AND i would be on the. Mic we're not your Traditional we got told from this guy From. Wappington you're still a really good. Podcast, yeah all, right listening, Buddy, yeah, thanks, buddy Appreci, yeah don't care you.
Speaker 3: Appreciate, yeah it's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: UH i can't remember his, name but off the top of my, head but you hit a home, run like does that hit the fire? Station the d N, r THE dnr.
Speaker 2: Piss. Missile, yeah we said how many times you said piss? Missiles brady starts, saying.
Speaker 3: Well is the who'sta dean? Off and is? Nickname When russian was? Whatever and it's like that piss Missile And i've never heard the piss missile, Before so THEN i just overreacted to.
Speaker 2: It All, right what do we learn? Today jelous want to go? First so?
Speaker 6: Far?
Speaker 2: Nothing, okay cool? Cupic so person didn't learn.
Speaker 3: ANYTHING i learned that the uh that LAST nuds news, fields well that kind of goes hand in hand with it needs to pump their numbers. Up you, know it's twenty one's not.
Speaker 2: ENOUGH i got it. NOTED i learned THAT i in a, WAY i forgot That chelsea is A Cleveland brown.
Speaker 3: Fan that isn't that kind of like the like The South dakota.
Speaker 2: Thing you pick, it pick.
Speaker 3: Everyone you PICKED u The Dallas cowboys for the longest.
Speaker 2: Time, yeah because WE i got tired of being like Super bowl or bust Every, Well.
Speaker 3: Travis did the same. Thing he got sick of The vikings hurting. Him, yep so then he went to The. Lions see we need to do.
Speaker 2: This we're just.
Speaker 3: HURT i JUST i JUST i stick with that hurt AND i just let it sit, there AND i just that's my team, always we're all being. Hurt, yeah but you, know coming like nine years, old nineteen ninety, one watching That World, Series i'm, like this is gonna happen all the, time and then nothing. Since, also, yeah ninety, eight sixteen years. OLD i had to go to, work and When Morten anderson kicked that field, GOAL i about punched my buddies radio no, no, no, no no. NO i just put that in, There please don't break. That and then me and my brother were at work and we didn't really do any. Work we just have. Sobbed today's show's being brought to you By Seventh Avenue pizza before pizza became.
Speaker 2: Trendy austin brought to you By Home choice right here and But.
Speaker 3: Miiji also brought to you by The Nobn, kennel quaintly nestled Between Lake george And Lake. Allis get out there for a fine dining experience With josh and the.
Speaker 2: Crew austin brought to you by J Dy's, Rodeo Jady's Outpost rodeo And, Solway, Minnesota june nineteenth and the. Twentieth come, on we're gonna have a great rodeo Time Rodeo rodeo also being brought to you By Paul Buddey communications have been serving The bimigi and Uh Grand Grand rappids area for over fifty. Years that's.
Speaker 3: It that's it, response unless you got something else.
Speaker 5: Else Gotta i'm gonna make some sponsor me and come.
Speaker 2: Back oh, Yeah, Chris Chris christ to beers with me.
Speaker 4: Next, yeah she's just gonna call in From.
Speaker 2: SLIMS i Love. Chris all, Right thank, you the writerest producers on, set Engine, arizona all of. Us in the words Of Red, green keep your stick on the. Ice gay bye. Bye that's what you re on this.
Speaker 4: Show everything's a wire.
Speaker 2: Wreck sure you keep asking why are they doing?
Speaker 1: That thanks for listening To Beer Belly. Sports this has been A Jeffrey productions, show so now you just know it's gotta be. Quality