Speaker 1: And now it's time for the Fresh out of bed head to head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: I think I got a bunch of fresh fish here, Alex, I think, well, let me just find out.
Speaker 2: First. Up is Brandon. Hi, Brandon, Well, what's going on? Guys?
Speaker 1: When was the last time you played the Fresh out of bed head too head Challenge?
Speaker 2: Never play?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: We got? A fresh fish on the line? A fish? You're a man? Okay, well, Brandon, good to have you on. Dude. You've heard the game.
Speaker 1: You know how to play their Okay, dude, I wish you're the best.
Speaker 2: Now let's say hi to Andrew. Hello, Andrew, Hey, how's it going great?
Speaker 1: Tell me about the last time you played the Fresh out of bed headtoo head Challenge?
Speaker 2: I'm also a fresh fish? What it smells like fishing?
Speaker 1: Here? It does smell like fishing here, I got too fresh fish on the line.
Speaker 2: So great to have you on, Andrew. You've heard the game. You know what you're doing here? I do? Okay, go, yeah, let's go. I've got questions. These are these, these are the questions.
Speaker 1: All you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Two correct, answers, wins you this.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got a rod Ryan Show t shirt for y'all.
Speaker 1: It'll change your life, boys, it'll change your life. One of you is going to play tomorrow as well, and then you can keep adding prizes. But only one of you will get to play tomorrow. Will it be Brandon? Will it be Andrew? I know nothing about these guys first time in questions, Brandon, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Andrew, are you ready? Let's go? Shout out your name.
Speaker 1: When you think you know the answer, wait for me to call on you to give me the answer.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Question number one.
Speaker 1: Your mom's sister could also be called your water right Andrew, and welcome to the game, Andrew, Andrew on the board. He was just Brandon. You were right there, Brandon, you were right there. Shout out that name confidently.
Speaker 2: Get in there.
Speaker 1: You were right behind Andrew. Here we go, fresh fish. Question number two? Which sport do the Dallas Stars competing?
Speaker 2: Brandon? Brandon, Let's go with hockey. Let's go with hockey. Let's get you into the game. Brandon. That one was close. It was close.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say this, Brandon, You're not close to as loud as Andrew, I gotta get you in there. You gotta scream that name out. Okay, but you did get in first. All right, be loud to be proud. Here we go for the win. Good game, good game from some fresh fish. Here for the win. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What is the first name of the main patriarch from the Flint Stones? Only one name was said, and it was Brandon?
Speaker 2: Is that friend? Yes? It is? Wow Andrews, Like, what are you coming at me with this patriarch? What is this? What are we doing this?
Speaker 1: I'm expecting a government position or.
Speaker 2: You're welcome mo Like I like to throw it. I know I'm new here. I've got some tough questions. I've been listening. Thank you. Andrews is swifty. He's taking down the patriarchy. Okay, I know nothing about daylor swift name, and I'm really sorry. All right, listen, Andrew, you did a great job today.
Speaker 1: It was good to have you on. I hope you want to play again someday. All right, Yeah, I like to hear that. I'll be back now?
Speaker 2: Who will be back?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You scored yourself a rod Ryan Show t shirt. Brandon would you like to play again tomorrow, yes, sir, Yeah, dude, that's how it works. You could play for four more days if you want. Chili will just keep stacking up prizes for you. All right, awesome, all right, dude, great job today,