Speaker 1: I'm running out.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast. Well, I'm going to be in the Hampton Sunday, and anytime I go to Long Island it's a tweat. I was there last week to speak, as you guys know, for the interns for Bruce Blakeman, who's running a tremendous campaign. My son, Gabriel doesn't want to leave. I'm like, gay, when is your last day for Blakeman? He goes, it could be August seventh, it could be August fourteenth, it could be Labor Day.
Speaker 1: I go, you're kidding me.
Speaker 2: The kid loves it and he loves Bruce Blakeman. So with that said, here he is our next governor, My great friend, Bruce Blakeman. Bruce, good morning, buddy.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great Sitting by the way, Gabriel is doing a great job. He's a great kid. I have great interns. They come from all walks of life. They're really bright kids. They learn about government and we learn something from them. Because to know what's going going on right now all across the state, you have to rely on young people. They're the ones that we're really fighting for their future. We're fighting to make sure that they can get a good job, that taxes don't kill them, that electric rates don't kill them, and that they have an opportunity to raise families and communities that have good jobs and that are safe. So I love having the kids around us. They do an amazing job. They learn from us, and we learn from them.
Speaker 2: I love what you just said, and you're right, and you're fighting for their future. But you're also, Bruce Blakeman, fighting for their votes because when you look back at this disgraceful mayor who are also running against I mean, you know, you got to run against two people, the horrible governor and the horrible mayor, two people. But he won not because they flew in Muslim voters, not because they cheated in all the ballots. He won because of young people that were enthusiastic and couldn't wait to vote for him.
Speaker 1: So you have to deal with that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, But when you talk and communicate with these young people, it's very very interesting. So I talked to some kids at Washington Square and we talked about issues, and I asked this woman, I said, young woman, she's an NYU student. I said, let me ask you a question. I said, do you like socialism? She said yeah, And I said, what do you like about it? She said, well, it's you know, it's spreading out the wealth and letting everybody you know have a piece of the action. And I said to well, what about somebody who works really hard and achieves a lot and someone who's lazy. Do you take the lazy ones should get the same? She said, well, I don't know. She said, is lazy something that's an affliction? Or I said, no, lazy is lazy. So I said, are you a good students? She said yeah, I'm a straight A student. I said, well, well how about we make you a bet student and someone getting a C we raised them to a bee. We average it out. And she's like, well, I wouldn't like that. I said, well that's socialism.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so great. Boy, that is great. Look at you. That is great.
Speaker 2: But what you're the story you just told that was great, Bruce, is the same story I heard on the ferry. I always bring this up all summer last year, same thing. Young girls on the way to the beach, just went the Starbucks in Brooklyn or Manhattan, don't really have a job, live with their two girlfriends and a five thousand dollars apartment. By the way, their parents.
Speaker 1: Have plenty of money. Plenty of money.
Speaker 2: They like money, They like going out at night, they like going a Starbucks for an eight dollar a cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: They like going to the.
Speaker 2: Beach, and they couldn't wait the buff for mom Donnie because he was gonna make it even Really, he's gonna take your money away. To your point, he's gonna take your good grades away. The point is they don't even know what the hell they're talking about. They're young, they're smart, they've got potential, they're certainly impressionable, but honestly, they have no idea what the hell they're talking about.
Speaker 3: What'll sidle. Let me tell you a story. I'm talking with some guys upstate in New York who have some pretty substantial businesses. And at the beginning of the summer, they hired a summer worker. And the worker got his first paycheck and he goes to HR and he goes, there's a mistake on my check, and they said, well, what's the mistake. He said, well, I was supposed to earn eight hundred dollars for this week and I'm only getting six hundred and thirty nine dollars. You made a mistake, and they said, no, we took out for taxi. And the kid goes, they take out for taxes, and he goes, yeah. This kid's like, well that sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, I know. They think they're getting eight hundred when they make eight hundred. And that goes right to the root of this race. And let me do the talking for you, because you deserve it. Okay, far as I know, if I'm wrong, And now your second term as Nashau County Executive in a pretty apploment area, you've never raised taxes once, not once. This guy, Mom Donnie is taxing everybody up the s everybody. People are leaving. Hoko is right there with him. Yeah, once in a while, she says, so many people want to hear. But you know, if God rabitch wins, oh, just wait to watch what she does with taxes. So in this story you told about taxes, there's only one person who does the right thing when it comes to taxes, and that's you.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't have a revenue problem, said, we have a spending problem. The State of New York's budget is twice the amount of the state of Florida. And there's four million more people in Florida. And the last time I went down to Florida, it looked like they got some pretty good services from government down there. So you look at New York, New York eight million people, their budgets bigger than the state of Florida. And there's almost twenty five million people in the state of Florida. So where's the money going. It's going to fraud, waste, abuse, programs that don't work. I want to deliver quality programs. I want to give people better services, but it's got to be cost efficient and it's got to be programs that actually produce results. And by the way, if we have a problem with revenue, why are we giving eight billion dollars of your tax money to people who aren't New Yorkers. To legal migrants who get free food, free transportation, free food, and a free cell phone, they get more than New Yorkers. It's insane. Kaffy Oakle's giving away your money.
Speaker 2: The other thing is what you guys did well in Nashaull County, Well said you and Masi pillow right. You took the masks off the bad guys, and for some reason in New York, Kathy Hochel, She's okay with the bad guys wearing masks. Pohamosos are the bad guys, but the good guys okay. And I know we got Minnesota and Maine. I'm aware, Okay, but that's four compared to hundreds of thousands, hundreds of thousands of very dangerous people taking off the streets, maybe two hundred thousand to four, pretty good ratio.
Speaker 1: She wants to take the mask off of them.
Speaker 2: And we know that these cycles on that side are not a praid to show up at a Supreme Court judge's house. They're not afraid to shoot an Ice agent in the street, but try to kill the president. So you guys worked extra hard to take the masks off the bad guys. She wants to take the masks off the good guys. Thank god. A federal judging yesterday said no, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: What are you nuts?
Speaker 2: But there it is, at the very core, she wants to protect the bad guys, you want to protect the good guys.
Speaker 3: Well, just in my county last months, someone who entered this country illegally stabbed two women to death. Remember yep, and.
Speaker 1: Not even in the same place. He went to like different places to do that.
Speaker 3: He went to two different places. And you rarely hear that in the mainstream media. You got to listen to your show or some other conservative shows to hear about this. So they never they never talk about the illegal migrants who kill people, rape people, rob people, are dealing in drugs, are getting and recruiting our kids into gang activity. And Kaffy Hockel, this is why she's the worst governor in America. Kathy Hockel says that anti semi and anarchists who fight our cops should be able to wear a mask, but law enforcement officers who need to be undercover, who need to be covered up to protect their identity, she wants to unmask them. That's a disgrace. She doesn't back our cops, she doesn't back our law enforcement. She's not a governor that wants to make safer communities for our kids and our grandkids. So that's why I'm running for governor. Cut taxes, cut utility bills, which are seventy percent higher than the nation's average, and make for safer communities. And you know what, that's why I'm going to win sid because seventy percent of the people in New York State want the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: I think even more probably. And I got to tell you.
Speaker 2: I know I told you this on the year last week, but I had a conversation and I was shocked.
Speaker 1: Actually how excited he was to talk to me with Ruben Diaz.
Speaker 2: And I called him on your behalf and I said, Rubyen, we want to come out. Bruce specifically wants to come out. He wants to spend time with the African American community, obviously the Latino community. And he said, we can't wait to have him. He said, just see a No, we're voting for him on two lines. Okay, he is going to end up with votes in vote the Republican on the conservative line.
Speaker 1: We can't wait to do something with Bruce Blakeman.
Speaker 2: I want to open my church to Bruce Blakeman any Thursday, you guys want to I.
Speaker 1: Want up with my church to Bruce Blakeman.
Speaker 2: So the folks out there that are trying to figure out what you're doing on a daily basis, not only are you still running Nasau.
Speaker 1: County and doing it great, You're all over the state. You're in Rochester, you're in Utica. You're in Syracuse, You're.
Speaker 2: In Albany, You're in Binghamton, and now starts to push Latinos African Americans. You're gonna hit every one of these communities every week.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, Reuben Diaz is a wonderful guy, and he's a god loving guy. He cares about America. He loves America. So to have him on my side is truly a blessing. And yes, I've been in the Dominican community. I went to the Dominican Bronx Parade, where quite frankly, the Democrats banned me from speaking, because you know that's what they do. They're dictators, They're authoritarian, and I'm gonna be at the Dominican Parade in Manhattan. I've been endorsed by the Governor of Puerto Rica, so I've gone to discuss issues with middle class African American and Caribbean Americans and Southeast Queens. I've been with Russian Americans in Brooklyn. I'm on my way up state right now. I had a rally with Italian Americans in Litle Italy in Lower Manhattan to one on Mowberry Street.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, I want to tell you about that because a lot of those guys here that day, as you know, all my friends, it was Friday. I was in Pennsylvania with Danielle and Ava. They loved you there in Italy on body they said you were amazing.
Speaker 1: You won Joe Hernandez.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they love me so much they changed my name to Bruno.
Speaker 1: I love it, love it.
Speaker 2: You're doing all these rallies and all these communities, you're everywhere.
Speaker 3: Wow, Listen, this is a mission to save our state. We're in a death spiral right now. Said we're fifty out of fifty states and economic outlook, I mean, no wonder why are you? Young? People don't want to live here, and therefore I concern things around. I know what needs to be done. We just got to get back to common sense principles, good judgment, American values and create jobs and create prosperity for people that get better jobs with better benefits, less taxes, lower utility bills. That's how you make people happy. They're miserable now under Kathy Hockel, I just want to make New Yorkers happy.
Speaker 1: You make me happy. You're so nice. I got one more for you. Did you not work for the Port Authority? At one point.
Speaker 3: I know you did. I was a commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for eight years.
Speaker 2: Eight years the Port Authority, So this is going to hit close to home for you.
Speaker 1: We're about to commemorate twenty five years. I know you listen to me every day.
Speaker 2: I am beating this drama I had earlier Today, Bill Donnie, you want from the Catholic League. He's written a long letter urging Mamdanie not to com nine to eleven. I brought on survivors, victims, the families I put on, the guy that started the petition. I'm bringing on another lady tomorrow. I am on a mission to keep this mayor away.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I know I can't do it, and I know the odds are stacked against me. But I also know that the overwhelming majority, not even the overwhelming majority of nine to eleven families, don't want this anti American mayor there. So I'm not asking you whether you think he'll come or not, or if you a governor, if you would stop him from coming or not.
Speaker 1: I want, as a.
Speaker 2: Guy that worked with a port authority, who lost people that day, I want you to tell me do you think the mayor should show up.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, said I don't know if you know this or not, but my nephew was murdered on that day. No, Sergeant Tommy Jurgens, my sister Linder's older boy, oldest boy. I'm Sorryty six years old Army veteran, volunteer firefighter, New York State Court officer, was giving first day to a woman who was severely burned and Tower two when it collapsed on him. We never got a body or DNA. We only got his side arm and his badge. So it's very personal to me. I am a family member and I don't think zoron Mndami should go. It's as if you know someone's having a wake and they asked you not to go to the wake for personal reasons, you wouldn't go. So I mean, I don't think he should go. But here's where I'm going to say. If he's hell bent on going, I think people have a way to respectfully protest that. Turn your back on him, don't say anything to him, don't make a ruckus be solemn because it is a solemn day. Just turn your back on him
Speaker 2: Much like the cops did to Bood the Blasio years ago, right, same thing, same thing,