Speaker 1: I love when we go into the wayback machine, go and revisit a special moment and Ben in skin show history, and KT has something dialed up here coming up in about twenty minutes that I think y'all are going to love. If you've never heard the Sports Inferno, now's a great time to get acquainted with it. Stick around coming up here in about twenty minutes. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Basins week Day up Day, featuring veteran news anchor KT fun tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from.
Speaker 3: Around the world.
Speaker 4: Tell you about a celebrity siding in a second.
Speaker 5: Austin City Limits has announced their headliners for the festival that's happening.
Speaker 4: Music festivals do two weeks now. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: It's weird. Sometimes the same band will play it both weekends.
Speaker 5: It makes it not special. I think when there's two, there should just be one. They're making money.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see that they're pulling back on south By Southwest? Hmm?
Speaker 3: So it made me think that maybe they were going to pull back on a c L. But I guess not. What was the noise you made? Christina.
Speaker 6: I was excited because I know one of the headliners for a c O.
Speaker 3: Will you recreate that noise?
Speaker 6: I'm trying to remember it. Mm hmmm, right, really, I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: You made a peacock noise? No I heard her?
Speaker 5: Got one of your the one you were excited about, Sabrina Carpenter, no one of your headlines Everwhere.
Speaker 6: She is and she needs because she's everywhere. And I'm like, dude, I couldn't name one song by her. I don't care.
Speaker 3: You know what. She's short, you know, and she is tiny.
Speaker 1: It's like since uh yeah, since Jelly rolls a big fat guy and she's tiny, she could.
Speaker 3: Just be donut hole.
Speaker 4: You can't put a hole?
Speaker 3: Really? Why because they're playing to everyone? Why the implication?
Speaker 1: Oh Bush open for a hole? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean series hole open for Kate Bush.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you gonna put corn in there too?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: Who's on the Chafts soundtrack?
Speaker 4: Let Reiner have his joke series Hosier Hoosier.
Speaker 3: I'll go see him.
Speaker 4: No, you won't. Does your cat Okay, I'm not a cat.
Speaker 3: I'm more interested in how's your cat?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Simultaneously?
Speaker 5: Okay, everywhere sells out places everywhere. I'm not gonna tell you I don't get it, because I kind of do get it.
Speaker 3: Luke Combs, I don't get it. That's Skins guy. Which one is? You do like him sing one of his songs? You got that Big Black?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, he's like, what's the song?
Speaker 3: As Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart?
Speaker 5: He performs a great red solo cup Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually seen him in concert.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He's great.
Speaker 1: And our friend that sometimes gets the tickets is just too frugal.
Speaker 3: We were way too far away. Man.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to a concert if I'm just sitting I know, dude, and the sound sucks at at and D Stadium. Anyways, I'd rather just put together a Spotify playlist.
Speaker 5: Luke comes, but watch out twenty twenty six Music prediction for me Lonnie Brushes and get ready for him the Strokes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, headline, that's what I made the sound for.
Speaker 3: How long did you work on that joke? What the Lonnie brushes?
Speaker 4: It happened within the fifteen seconds. Fans like all of them.
Speaker 1: Uh, Christina, so say that again. Let's see we can get the original noise.
Speaker 4: Umm, Okay, what try to say this. Strokes Originals, Oh the certain Strokes. Yes, okay, it's way different.
Speaker 3: That's wrestling, Christina.
Speaker 5: And now my question of the year, who is John Summitt? Because that guy is headlining and I've never heard of him.
Speaker 3: John Summitt, Yeah, it's a mountain climber.
Speaker 4: John Summitt is an electronic music.
Speaker 3: DJ was put on. DJ doesn't wear a helmet.
Speaker 5: The rapper DOCI will be there's awesome, she's dope. Damn gets some cage, the elephant tea paint. You could go on and on down the list.
Speaker 1: Although a thousand bands, you know, but just rapping over that one Gortier song is kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Gordier not his name, it's Guiltie. You turned him into Gordon Keith. Did I put it on there? Gordon like it? Okay? Wait?
Speaker 5: A celebrity siding weirdly in trophy club. You don't hear this much. A celebrity siding in the trophy club at Hutchins Barbecue.
Speaker 3: R J choppy.
Speaker 4: It's not r J chopping.
Speaker 3: Oh shoot, I saw this.
Speaker 5: You probably haven't seen her much lately because I don't really know what she's been up to.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a Yeah.
Speaker 3: Saw a guy at Hutchins the other day.
Speaker 5: I can't remember from Yellow Harrison Ford which one was it?
Speaker 6: Sam? What's his name?
Speaker 4: Sam Elliott?
Speaker 6: Yes, Sam Elliott.
Speaker 5: There's a hop to her. Any gaze in there. He will not meet you at the Sausage of Australia. Hell no, skin what someone someone bucked someone buckled him down for a minute.
Speaker 4: Emmy rassam.
Speaker 1: That is she is going to Trophy Club because she is a damn trophy.
Speaker 4: His launched him up six feet in the air.
Speaker 1: Man, I just broke my pelvis bone. That was Sophia Vergara, Like god, she is a hero. Uh not sure what she was doing, you know, just uh having food? Wait when was this? She might be listening right now, Emmy, get at me lately. Week at skin Wade on Instagram.
Speaker 4: She's gonna be and she's like, hold on, someone write that down.
Speaker 3: What did he say, skim Wade.
Speaker 1: Some guy responded to an email the other day and said, well, skim.
Speaker 5: You know Miami Raws and fun fact, I say every time she comes up, do you guys.
Speaker 3: Know now you remember the Counting Crows guy.
Speaker 5: Hooked up with the guy from Counting Crows allegedly according to Wikipedia.
Speaker 3: Now she's very to a director of some kind.
Speaker 6: That's every hot girl hooked up with him, right.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 5: Ye guy is something special and you can go see him at Choctaw this summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, that's great, Thank you, Kevin. All Right, there you have it. There's the weekly weekday update coming up.
Speaker 3: Next. Let's open up the wayback machine.
Speaker 1: If you are a fan of the sports Inferno with Carl Spoon and Rational Bill, this might be the darkest turn of prank of ours has ever taken.
Speaker 3: You don't want to miss this. It's next